PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

igotthegoods
October 29, 2009, 02:36 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1650220#post1650220) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Raw is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/563) !

Bugzee
November 03, 2009, 11:36 PM
So it seems that the NW pirates have been stabbed in the back hey? and the marines were more concerned about them? Kinda dumb imo, i dont trust this spoiler. It was posted in other forums earlier in the day, nevertheless i guess it wont harm anyone if we wait a bit longer for confirmation!

Whitebeard enraged due to the marines dirty plan and now it seems that Sengoku is gettin prepared to actually actively take part in the action, then im more then happy if WB's last clash is against Sengoku!!! Should be a good fight!!! Cant wait to see Sengoku's fighting abilities!!

*waiting for confirmation tho lol...*

iFrozt
November 03, 2009, 11:38 PM
This new twist in the story seems kinda dumb now...
it doens't seem to go with whitebeard's ideology
sacrificing all his new world allies just for ace?
kinda dumb imo

Mr. Crocodile
November 03, 2009, 11:39 PM
First Post..Damn..so Sengoku and WB made an arrangement?? Then WB doesn't care about all those other pirate crews that actually seems to be pretty selfish. Then Squardo did the right thing cuz WB was just using them as scapegoats..and means to an end. But if Squardo's old crew was destroyed by Roger then I guess he got a new one right?? This dude seems like he's pretty tough if his crew fought Roger. So it seems that Sengoku is gonna fight soon!!! That's gonna be amazing!! Waiting on more pics..
Crap..they beat me lol.

arisemut
November 03, 2009, 11:48 PM
no, you guys are mistaken the japanese spoiler.
IT WAS ALL SENGOKU'S PLAN!!!
Akainu lied to Squard (who hate Roger, and now knowing that Ace is Roger's child and Sengoku's lie about Shirohige's plan to make Ace the next Pirate King), and his hate to Roger make him just believe that and he become really angry. well, and the fact that Sengoku which had planning this attacking ONLY the new world pirates.

Bugzee
November 03, 2009, 11:51 PM
no, you guys are mistaken the japanese spoiler.
IT WAS ALL SENGOKU'S PLAN!!!
Akainu lied to Squard (who hate Roger, and now knowing that Ace is Roger's child and Sengoku's lie about Shirohige's plan to make Ace the next Pirate King), and his hate to Roger make him just believe that and he become really angry. well, and the fact that Sengoku which had planning this attacking ONLY the new world pirates.

Well, that makes more sense I guess. LOL Using Squad like that! Very Sengoku-like if WB acknowledged his a strategist! Squad has one history damn! lol I guess his developed and trained his new crew from the failings of his previous one! Marco might be in danger next..

Truefan21
November 03, 2009, 11:53 PM
so squardo attacked out of anger based on false information then

jeffrey91
November 03, 2009, 11:54 PM
This spoiler is the best.
I really hope this one isn't fake, prob isn't b/c it is posted on certain sites where never have been posted fake spoilers =D.
So after all Sengoku had a good plan and not just bring in the pacifista.....WB and Sengoku going all out 0.o.

Bugzee
November 03, 2009, 11:57 PM
I wonder where Sengoku's stupid goat is in this chaos! lol :XD

Unfair though, Sengoku with full strength from the start with a significant advantage! I wonder how long WB can hold up with his injury!

jeffrey91
November 04, 2009, 12:02 AM
so squardo attacked out of anger based on false information then

What I understand from the spoiler
The agreement between Sengoku and Whitebeard isn't false...but maybe it's just the translation, b/c later WB says "you're all my sons".

Edit: On the pic you can see that the one camera left is filming the event on WB's ship, Buggy =DD.

tothx
November 04, 2009, 12:05 AM
Pretty amazing i have to say, so in actuality this entire war up until now has been planned out as a mind game for squardo in order to make him believe Whitebeard was going to sell out the new world pirates and mess with his head.

I dont like it though and im hoping it's not real, it just doesnt fit the one piece universe for someone to be manipulated to the point of killing a friend.

hhv94
November 04, 2009, 12:06 AM
Wow...not sure whether its legit but a scanned pics close enough for me! What a nice twist there and plot development. Looking forward to a more detailed scan and spoiler summary.

Truefan21
November 04, 2009, 12:07 AM
Sorry for not introducing myself My name is Truefan21 I am a first time poster but a long time reader, pleased to meet you all.

well I am sure WB stamina is higher than luffy's
if luffy can fight with poison in his system and still beat crocodile then, i am sure white beard can do much more than that

Jadedmariner
November 04, 2009, 12:08 AM
What I understand from the spoiler
The agreement between Sengoku and Whitebeard isn't false...but maybe it's just the translation, b/c later WB says "you're all my sons".

Edit: On the pic you can see that the one camera left is filming the event on WB's ship, Buggy =DD.

It doesn't specify for sure whether the agreement was real or not, but the implication is the deal was fake. If the agreement was real there would be no purpose to Sengoku manipulating Squardo.

mr.danly
November 04, 2009, 12:11 AM
Sengoku's a manipulative, evil bastard. I do hope that WB didn't actually make such an agreement with Sengoku, though. It would go against everything we've learned about him.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 12:12 AM
This new plot twist is meh 4 me! All that excitement to fuel Squad? hmmm have to get more spoiler info...dont know what to make of it as of yet! lol

J M Fangio
November 04, 2009, 12:17 AM
sorry, i'm a new beginner here, nice to meet u all

why WB made some dumbass agreement like that ? i guess this one sengokou tactic. i know that he is a most dirty man in marine

Mr. Crocodile
November 04, 2009, 12:25 AM
sorry, i'm a new beginner her, nice to meet u all

why WB made some dumbass agreement like that ? i guess this one sengokou tactic. i know that he is a most dirty man in marine

I would think that from the point of view of the marines it would be better to take out 41? NW crews rather than just getting rid of one Yonkou, which btw is supposed to preserve the balance in the world. That still doesn't explain why WB would do something like that..maybe he promised Roger to protect his child too if he ever met him and that's why he went to such extremes to save him... but i doubt it.

Bugzee
Hi there, J M Fangio (like the name lol) nice to meet you! Call me Jin for short hehehe

Sengoku is an evil strategist!!!! lol I wouldnt like to be Squad either tho! I dont think all is going to go as planned...

I find it a dumb agreement/move as well, but we have to wait for confirmation...which is painful..lol

javedkarim
WB wont do such a thing. his personality is not of this type other wise he is just crap as other pirates. It must be Sengokou tricks. WB is still alive to save the pirate race just like Roger did 22 years ago.

jeffrey91
It doesn't specify for sure whether the agreement was real or not, but the implication is the deal was fake. If the agreement was real there would be no purpose to Sengoku manipulating Squardo.

I also prefer to think that the agreement was fake, but it is possible that they did make an agreement and Senogku is betraying WB. For my the translation hints that the agreement is reall, however the part where WB says "you all are my sons" contradicts it.

Only the way WB was introduced (like said), seems to be he isn't the kind of man to do something like that.
Unless if he was desperate, and that why Ace was executed in public (b/c of the agreement). And Sengoku made use of it to defeat WB.
Kina like the last one =DD.

Truefan21
November 04, 2009, 12:29 AM
From what I understand Squardo hates roger because he killed his crew, and when he found out that ace was his son, sengoku used that to his advantage so by giving out false (which is the exchange between ace and the NW Pirates) information he turned WB ally against him and all he could think about was roger and the fact that he is risking his life for that bastard's son he must be angry.

Darkheart608608
November 04, 2009, 12:31 AM
Regardless about the truth of the agreement, I think WB is not much of the leader. with excellent leadership, followers would not easily believe in what the enemies' said. In addition, I am surprise that WB has a hard time to handle that kind of wound. Sanji got stap in the same way and still fit enough to continue battle with OZ. Zorro's injuries were even worst. The same goes with Luffy. I guess WB is just an old timer now.

jeffrey91
November 04, 2009, 12:34 AM
The new translation says the agreement was fake. WB is going all out :P.
The funny part is that we came up with all possible reasons why Suardo attacked WB, but Oda surprised us once more xD. He really is good =D

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 12:46 AM
If these spoilers are true, BB can become an extremely powerful pirate if he uses this opportunity! He can come and rescue the NW Pirates if he really wanted 2! imo

It would be sweeeet if BB intervenes in the Sengoku & WB clash hehehe cant wait now!!!

lyger23
November 04, 2009, 12:48 AM
It is likely (from the spoiler) that WB and most of the pirates had no idea of the manipulations of Sengoku, Akainu, and the marines. Regarding "followers would not easily believe in what the enemies' said", the spoiler also mentioned the marines putting on a VERY convincing show. The Pacificas only attacked non-WB pirates, and it's not hard to expect Squad to be fooled. It's also likely the marines chose Squad because of his history, and because he is probably the strongest of the 43 NW pirate captains. He was WB first choice to lead the attack, after all.

It does sadden me to see now far WB has fallen with age and illness. But I still believe that even with his reduced strength and wound, he is still easily one of the strongest people in OP, even though he may not be the top guy anymore.

chitgoks
November 04, 2009, 12:57 AM
squardo's dumb to believe what akainu told him

kkck
November 04, 2009, 01:02 AM
Shit, I am thougrouly surprised by this twist. Dunno if it is true that WB betrayed the NW pirates but it is a hell of a twist. Brilliant strategy by the WG lol. Dunno why WB would trust sengoku though, even if they are the marines and should have honor and that crap, it is clear they are willing to do anything to deal with the pirates. This chapter is basically one backstabbing bastard after the other lol. If it was planned by sengoku and WB though, they certainly took a lot of preparation in it. I mean, most of what we have seen should have been planned before hand.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 01:09 AM
To be honest though, its real nice to see such a completely different plot twist to unfold considering the theories and expectations of how it could've gone this chapter. But, im still disappointed with how its turned out. Didn't think WB would be such a pirate to trade so many pirates for one nakama. Luffy wouldnt certainly have done such thing but thats not important in this case.

Still, highlights WB's deteriorating power/strength and lack of determination! (prior to the Squad stabbing) If he planned such a trade off with Sengoku!

I wonder what Sengoku has planned for Luffy & co then.....

anzu_mh
November 04, 2009, 01:17 AM
Shit, I am thougrouly surprised by this twist. Dunno if it is true that WB betrayed the NW pirates but it is a hell of a twist. Brilliant strategy by the WG lol. Dunno why WB would trust sengoku though, even if they are the marines and should have honor and that crap, it is clear they are willing to do anything to deal with the pirates. This chapter is basically one backstabbing bastard after the other lol. If it was planned by sengoku and WB though, they certainly took a lot of preparation in it. I mean, most of what we have seen should have been planned before hand.

To be honest though, its real nice to see such a completely different plot twist to unfold considering the theories and expectations of how it could've gone this chapter. But, im still disappointed with how its turned out. Didn't think WB would be such a pirate to trade so many pirates for one nakama. Luffy wouldnt certainly have done such thing but thats not important in this case.

Still, highlights WB's deteriorating power/strength and lack of determination! (prior to the Squad stabbing) If he planned such a trade off with Sengoku!

I wonder what Sengoku has planned for Luffy & co then.....
Re-read the new translation.
It's clearly hinted that it was all Sengoku's deception.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 01:28 AM
Yo that new pic with WB jumping towards Sengoku on the platform is siiiiicccck!!!!!!!! :XD Yea thats what we wanna see!!!!! hehehe :XD

Cant wait now for the whole chapter to come out!!! :XD

kkck
November 04, 2009, 01:32 AM
Re-read the new translation.
It's clearly hinted that it was all Sengoku's deception.

Hmm, it is plausible the marines planned to create distrust between WB and his allies. That must mean they suspected WB was going to bring a number of allies though. Anyways, it was still a nice move on oda's part... creating all that tension like that lol.

I am surprised at the new pic though. I thought WB was going to be at least agonizing after such a hit yet he seems perfectly fine. It is mentioned he is not as strong as he used to be but for him to be able to continue fighting is truly incredible IMHO.

Darkheart608608
November 04, 2009, 01:32 AM
Regarding "followers would not easily believe in what the enemies' said", the spoiler also mentioned the marines putting on a VERY convincing show. The Pacificas only attacked non-WB pirates, and it's not hard to expect Squad to be fooled.

In war, deceptive is a must. Everybody know that. The enemy will try anything in its resource to deceive your followers. Good generals must have the ability to utility 100% of your followers' loyal (gain the complete trust from your people). By doing that, the followers have the ability to by pass all enemy deceptive tricks. You can get the example from all great general around the war, Napoleon in french, Zhu Liang in China, George Washington in USA, etc. The fact that Squaro fall into GW"s traps shows that WB has not gain the complete trust by all the NW captains. If the same trick was used on one of the SH. Do you think they will come and stab Luffy in the chest?

DaNewestMugiwara
November 04, 2009, 01:33 AM
Yo that new pic with WB jumping towards Sengoku on the platform is siiiiicccck!!!!!!!! :XD Yea thats what we wanna see!!!!! hehehe :XD

Cant wait now for the whole chapter to come out!!! :XD

idk if this spoiler is true or not but gotta agree w/ u about the last pic..it's gonna be SOOO EPIIIIIC :D

dragonballz66
November 04, 2009, 01:38 AM
I wonder what happened to WB after Squad stabbed him with that big sword. From the look of the last spoiler pic, WB seems OK.

GastricJuice
November 04, 2009, 01:40 AM
This is obviously Sengoku's scheeming at play, i doubt The Whitebeard would sacrifice the very people that make him what he is for the sole purpose of resquing one of his commanders. If all of this is the case, then i'd have to say i am a bit disappointed in Squardo! Aren't The Whitebeard pirates fighting on the Ice? And most probably getting killed? And He randomly get's a den-den mushi call from the enemy and believes it wholeheartedly? And why would The Whitebeard put preference over his rival's son to become the next pirate king? That's practically a double sucker punch-LOOSER!!!
Even though the evidence is damning, The Ice wall and the PX'es attacking the NW pirates. I still think he acted brashly.
<last minute add>Ooh, IT'S ON!!! :D

Ero-Sanji
November 04, 2009, 01:44 AM
Now what did I tell you?

I knew Squard was a good man that he had good reasons but he got screwed and now the lord of the Sea finally awakens.

Mr. Crocodile
November 04, 2009, 01:46 AM
i kno everyone is saying this but i just HAVE to reiterate it...that last pic..it's simply A..M..A..Z..I..N..G!!!!!

jeffrey91
November 04, 2009, 01:52 AM
Oda did it again, can't wait for the next chapter to see WB go all out.
And i'm happy Sengoku's strategy was more then just bring out the pacifista, but in the end he didn't achieve much with it. As WB seems to be fine

Jiggy-Ninja
November 04, 2009, 01:54 AM
The first version of the spoiler I read was kinda confusing, and it looks like I understood it wrong, because it definitely did not feel like Oda. If the spoiler, as it is written up there now, is true, then it definitely feels 100% Oda now. Such a thought as this never crossed my mind. I was convinced that Doflamingo had something to do with it.

Three reasons why the "deal" is fake:

For one thing, the statement that Whitebeard made Ace join him because WB wanted to make Ace the Pirate King is quite likely false too. We see in Ace's flashback that WB at least acted surprised when Ace confessed his parentage. Furthermore, how the hell could the Marine's know what WB's intentions are? It's likely that they just did some wild speculation and settled on whatever seemed most plausible at the time. Or they outright lied.

Secondly, it was Akainu, undoubtedly the most badass Marine (in the worst sense of the word) known today (maybe tied with Onigumo), that contacted Squad. This is the guy who, 20 years ago, not only had no qualms, but felt it was Justice to blow up the evacuation ship at Ohara just on the off chance that a scholar had snuck aboard.

Thirdly, WB's proclamation of "You are all still my sons" and the spoiler pic of him leaping off the ship. I don't know why anyone would call people that they've sent to sacrifice their "sons", and unless he's leaping off the ship to finish the deal himself, it sure as hell looks like he's pissed at the Marines and wants to give them some hell.

On the topic of that last spoiler pic. I wouldn't call it "amazing", but the perspective, angle, and pose are all perfect. I don't think he could make a better finisher like that.

nillut
November 04, 2009, 01:54 AM
Is it just me or does it look like WB is hugging Squardo in one of the new pics?

Also, I wonder why Croc is so damn pissed off?

Truefan21
November 04, 2009, 01:55 AM
Wow this is a good twist no one piece is the top manga out there. Oda is a genious.

Teh_Devilz
November 04, 2009, 01:58 AM
Yeah it seem like WB hugging squardo.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 02:04 AM
Interesting developments now with the addiiton of newer pics!!!

WB's facial expression has changed...for the best...hehehe i think his going all out very soon!!!

Jiggy-Ninja
November 04, 2009, 02:09 AM
Pretty amazing i have to say, so in actuality this entire war up until now has been planned out as a mind game for squardo in order to make him believe Whitebeard was going to sell out the new world pirates and mess with his head.

I dont like it though and im hoping it's not real, it just doesnt fit the one piece universe for someone to be manipulated to the point of killing a friend.
It totally fits. Remember that the Marine's follow the code of Absolute Justice, so as long as it serves to maintain stability and defeat criminals, and act of brutality is justifiable to them.

If you look at Akainu during the Ohara Buster Call (blowing up the evac ship) and Onigumo during the Enies Lobby Buster Call (ordering his ship to fire on another warship to try and kill Luffy, and instantly shooting a Marine when he hesitated and questioned the order), such a thing as this isn't all that out of place compared to those. Especially since we know Akainu was in on this scheme.

This is just meant to show how sick and twisted Absolute Justice is.

This is obviously Sengoku's scheeming at play, i doubt The Whitebeard would sacrifice the very people that make him what he is for the sole purpose of resquing one of his commanders. If all of this is the case, then i'd have to say i am a bit disappointed in Squardo! Aren't The Whitebeard pirates fighting on the Ice? And most probably getting killed? And He randomly get's a den-den mushi call from the enemy and believes it wholeheartedly? And why would The Whitebeard put preference over his rival's son to become the next pirate king? That's practically a double sucker punch-LOOSER!!!
Even though the evidence is damning, The Ice wall and the PX'es attacking the NW pirates. I still think he acted brashly.
<last minute add>Ooh, IT'S ON!!! :D
My guess is that he got the call from Akainu sometime before the battle even started. If the call came in the heat of battle, I seriously doubt he would pay attention to it. But if it came before, it would have time to sit in his head, and doubt may form. Instead of going into the battle fully loyal to WB, he would be doubtful of where WB's real loyalty lies. and when the Marines brought out the Pacifista and started blasting away at all the NW pirates, leaving the WB pirates unscathed, that would further solidify those doubts in Squard's mind.

Didn't Whitey Bay tear down one of those frozen waves with her ice breaker?
[hr]

Also, I wonder why Croc is so damn pissed off?
Because he wanted to be the one to take Whitebeard's head, not let some other punk do it.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 02:11 AM
The hug is so touching dammit!! :crying

LOOL this was funny - 'Squad.... how dare you stick a sword in your parent.
Son, you're a fool!!!' LOOL but now that we have more info i get it now!!! :XD

WB is gonna QUAKE-AWAY NOW!!!!! WOOOO!!! :XD

kkck
November 04, 2009, 02:12 AM
Ok, after seeing the spoiler I am convinced WB will die in this arc. Not only he got seriously hurt this chapter but it turns out WB was already suffering from his old age before. EVen if he still is a force to be reckoned with, I doubt he has the physical capacity to pull through this war. He seems to still be capable of using his fruit at full power though which is something to look forward to.

J M Fangio
November 04, 2009, 02:14 AM
after looking a picture, no doubt WB is the father of pirate from NW. he still hold squad and said "Even then, you are all still my sons!"

i guess kizaru will be the next fleet admiral, cause he same with sengokou and he dare killing anyone for his success like this one (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/397/11/)

jeffrey91
November 04, 2009, 02:15 AM
Fortunately everyone is really suprised WB couldn´t dodge the attack, so he really was super strong before. And is much weaker than before, what is a good thing for the story, from now on/after the war WB wil be some one from the past.
He could die but not necessarly, so I don´t think Oda would let that happen.

zozo96
November 04, 2009, 02:15 AM
Ah, the hug WB gave to Squardo... I can easily compare it to one that had given by John Paul II to Mehmet Ali Ağca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt). This scene can easily be one of the most touching scenes in OP. WB's physical heart might had been damaged by the struck, but his inner heart keeps on shining as brightly as ever!

To hell with Sengoku! I hate his cunning stupid face with ridiculous glasses and mustache!

monkey D luffy
November 04, 2009, 02:17 AM
wtd is wrong with oda?!?!?!?! i hate this chapter if the first translation is confirmed, hell, i will hate this entire arc!

Poneglyph420
November 04, 2009, 02:18 AM
Indeed Squardo in WB's arms WB saying "even though you did this, you're my son!"
Totally awesome.. And IMO I'm shocked that WB is able to recover so well...But then in one of the spoiler pics we see Marco say "That shouldn't of been able to hit him (WB)...I'm worried about his condition..."
So maybe WB is badly hurt and not showing it at all.

I can't understand why Squardo would believe Akainu of all people..
But I knew it had to be some sort of deception..
Wow the Marines have stooped to new depths.. no wonder they wanted the transmission cut so badly..

And as a side note I do think WB was grooming Ace to be the next Pirate King..
He was sick and would need someone to continue his legacy..

DaNewestMugiwara
November 04, 2009, 02:18 AM
after re-reading the spoilers, i realized i don't think i can't hate anyone in OP as much as i hate akainu (not even BB)..hopefully his ass gets beat soon *crossing my fingers*

hopefully kishi's takin some notes from oda on how to make every chapter amazing or something close to it!!

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 02:21 AM
Akainu will replace Sengoku if he dies that for sure imo.

Damn, after the additional spoilers - im quite impressed with how its developing!!!
I cant wait for WB to start owning these bloody marines!!!!!! I hope Squad rips Akainu to shreds!!!

I love u ODA!!!!!!!!

Jiggy-Ninja
November 04, 2009, 02:25 AM
after looking a picture, no doubt WB is the father of pirate from NW. he still hold squad and said "Even then, you are all still my sons!"

i guess kizaru will be the next fleet admiral, cause he same with sengokou and he dare killing anyone for his success like this one (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/397/11/)
Whitebeard probably doesn't have any biological children. For him, it doesn't seem to be that he just doesn't believe the saying "blood is thicker than water" (if there is a comparable saying in Japanese), but that he just doesn't believe blood ties are that important at all.

Kizaru doesn't make any showing in the Ohara Buster Call. That's Akainu that blew the ship up.

monkey D luffy
November 04, 2009, 02:26 AM
wtd is wrong with oda?!?!?!?! i hate this chapter if the first translation is confirmed, hell, i will hate this entire arc!

guess i didnt read it through.WB is pissed because of the marines scheme, does that mean he didnt make a deal with the marines? if so then i love this chapter!

Poneglyph420
November 04, 2009, 02:31 AM
guess i didnt read it through.WB is pissed because of the marines scheme, does that mean he didnt make a deal with the marines? if so then i love this chapter!

Yeah Dude that's a lie.. Akainu made it up to Fu@k with Squardo..
That's how the low the Marines are..

Now I hate the WG even more...

Jiggy-Ninja
November 04, 2009, 02:34 AM
Ah, the hug WB gave to Squardo... I can easily compare it to one that had given by John Paul II to Mehmet Ali Ağca (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II_assassination_attempt). This scene can easily be one of the most touching scenes in OP. WB's physical heart might had been damaged by the struck, but his inner heart keeps on shining as brightly as ever!

To hell with Sengoku! I hate his cunning stupid face with ridiculous glasses and mustache!
Definitely, definitely one of the best. In fact, I can only think of two scenes that may rival it. Robin shouting "I want to live!" and ringing the bell in Skypia.

yellowblue
November 04, 2009, 02:36 AM
Iva can make some hormone remedy for WB right? Growth hormones (GH) maybe.

kkck
November 04, 2009, 02:40 AM
Iva can make some hormone remedy for WB right? Growth hormones (GH) maybe.

Healing hormones take a tool on WB body. As he mentione before, they heal at the expense of ones life. I doutb WB has any to spare at this point. It'd be interesting if iva has some sort of youth hormone though(which comes along with serious consequences). I would very much like to see the man who matched GR in his prime.

jedafar
November 04, 2009, 02:44 AM
Next week there are no chapters. T_T

In 3 weeks.

One Piece - Strong World Chapter # 0

magazine N º 53

PD: Rules Shirohige.

din_84
November 04, 2009, 02:46 AM
great chapter as always. at last, someone will die in this story (maybe).
btw, this chapter also show the fighting spirit that crocodile has when he's very piss off about wb getting stabbed. at least, he want to fight wb during his best.
regarding "kuma"s army attacking new world pirates only, maybe this is also part of sengoku plan.

OunknownO
November 04, 2009, 03:19 AM
Healing hormones take a tool on WB body. As he mentione before, they heal at the expense of ones life. I doutb WB has any to spare at this point. It'd be interesting if iva has some sort of youth hormone though(which comes along with serious consequences). I would very much like to see the man who matched GR in his prime.

errrrrr.... Gold D. Roger XD

PS. Men I didn't except this...

chitgoks
November 04, 2009, 03:29 AM
well.. after reading some of the translations, i still stand by my opinion that squardo's stupid.

even though the PX army only attacked the NW pirates, did he even try to think what happened before the PX army appeared? it was normal so even with those PX army appearing, it still made no difference. he shoudl have thought that it was the marine's strategy to corner them all that's why the NW pirates were first to be affected.

his actions were not justifiable. baka
[hr]
an injured whitebeard resulting in a marine victory? baaah.. not convincing. sengoku's not as strong as wb.wb can defeat him.

deffkryz
November 04, 2009, 03:30 AM
Wow... just... wow - I'm lost for words. After this break, were going to see Whitebeard's final moments. What true epicness (not that one fans are proclaiming every single week since ID :p) - it outpwns every moment so far I've read in One Piece. This is how I wish manga characters should die. This is what I expect of an outstanding manga that is best sold through the real world - a masterpiece. :worship2

With this I desperately hope for One Piece will never ever be produced as motion picture with real actors like Dragonball as well as Toei to "fire" those doodling animators that already messed up my favorite epic scenes of the TV show.

Lord Rayleigh
November 04, 2009, 03:32 AM
Healing hormones take a tool on WB body. As he mentione before, they heal at the expense of ones life. I doutb WB has any to spare at this point. It'd be interesting if iva has some sort of youth hormone though(which comes along with serious consequences).
Some " youth hormones " would likely reduce his life span. That's what I'd say with biology : the failure rate of the cell doubling improves with time. Iva makes this rate back to what it was when he was young and that cuts his lifespan as it uses a lot of what remains of his " life energy ".

GastricJuice
November 04, 2009, 03:42 AM
well.. after reading some of the translations, i still stand by my opinion that squardo's stupid.

even though the PX army only attacked the NW pirates, did he even try to think what happened before the PX army appeared? it was normal so even with those PX army appearing, it still made no difference. he shoudl have thought that it was the marine's strategy to corner them all that's why the NW pirates were first to be affected.

his actions were not justifiable. bakaIndeed, His entire reasons are wrought with FAIL! So, the marines corner them and lay waste to the NW pirates, after that they hand Ace over to their (second biggest(probably)) enemy? That's simply too ridiculous to fathom <_<
<edit>He obviously didn't think it thoroughly enough so maybe he was contacted(somehow) during the battle- where he couldn't have reasoned the eventualities...

SenninSage
November 04, 2009, 03:52 AM
Wow... incredible!

I was expecting something good, but nothing THIS good!

So, Squardo was tricked. What an unbelievable plan Sengoku came up with!

Gol.D.Roger
November 04, 2009, 04:06 AM
Squardo is an idiot.

Sad to see someone like WB having to die because of a total moron. I would have had more respect for him if he had been a spy.

WB will obviously be Epic, perhaps single handly save Ace (pass him off to Marco or Luffy) before he dies covering their retreat. I want to see him punch Akainu in the face, and WB definitely needs to wipe that smug smile off Kizaru.

moonueki21
November 04, 2009, 04:10 AM
one piece gets really interesting after that revelation....

I wonder how luffy reacts with that.........

llamapie
November 04, 2009, 04:27 AM
one piece gets really interesting after that revelation....

I wonder how luffy reacts with that.........

It was obviously a lie. :P WB wouldn't make a plan with Sengoku before hand. But Squardo doesn't seem bright enough to realize this, so he was easily manipulated.
[hr]

Squardo is an idiot.

Sad to see someone like WB having to die because of a total moron. I would have had more respect for him if he had been a spy.

WB will obviously be Epic, perhaps single handly save Ace (pass him off to Marco or Luffy) before he dies covering their retreat. I want to see him punch Akainu in the face, and WB definitely needs to wipe that smug smile off Kizaru.

That's what you call a "shit eating grin".

chitgoks
November 04, 2009, 04:48 AM
let's see ... since squardo made a fool of himself, he probably will be the one who will save WB come end time ... then we'll see more emo scenes for both of them

OunknownO
November 04, 2009, 04:53 AM
are these spoilers even real.... spoiler said that wb is weak and on one picture we see him jumping 5 meters in the air
http://api.ning.com/files/QczTsf9zlO6mHZpK9lLdGreL4WvwC9ayxb0DmEBiDhxg-vbmsmQNMCgvqPa7AVsnD4-ypO791FO0WYsd6XwAaxPKKsmhab7-/547450.jpg

wtf?

anzu_mh
November 04, 2009, 05:16 AM
weaker than his prime =/= weak

there's a difference.

gigotigo
November 04, 2009, 05:19 AM

In 3 weeks.

magazine N º 53

New onepiece arc after 3 weeks, you mean?

NoLimit89
November 04, 2009, 05:19 AM
In his prime, he would have dodged the surprize attack.

however, WB is still a monster now, although I can see him go down but taking thousands of marines with him while injured.

like GIGA DRILL BREAKER style!!!!!

chitgoks
November 04, 2009, 05:22 AM
since there's still a monitor on, people could witness everything that may go on with the war. and sengoku' doesnt have time to deal with buggy's last remote control for the monitor since WB is on the attack.

Gats
November 04, 2009, 05:25 AM

In 3 weeks.

magazine N º 53

What does "One Piece - Strong World Chapter # 0" mean ? It's like the starting of "Naruto Shippuden" or what ?

NoLimit89
November 04, 2009, 05:29 AM
What does "One Piece - Strong World Chapter # 0" mean ? It's like the starting of "Naruto Shippuden" or what ?

I'm purely guessing here yea, maybe a timeskip.

Whitebeard dies. Luffy and Ace rescued by Rayleigh/Shanks who takes them to somewhere where they train (like how the rest of the strawhats are as well).

One Piece - Strong World starts like 3 years after this incident.

hmmmmm, even if it does sound like Naruto, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad development.

sarutobi_sensei
November 04, 2009, 05:36 AM
what the hell? WB sold them or not? If he did, the guy's nuts :| If he didn't well squardo's nuts.

(I really didn't understand the spoilers probably because I just woke up).

Well we knew WB was weak, this isn't exactly news, but I didn't suspect he was this weak.
[hr]
It's regarding the movie. It's a chapter focusing the manga on 22 or 20 years ago. It's gonna tell how the Golden Lion, the bad guy from the movie, escaped Impel Down and what he did after that and stuff (not sure, but I'm sure it's about the movie and it's in the past)

Gats
November 04, 2009, 05:41 AM
It's regarding the movie. It's a chapter focusing the manga on 22 or 20 years ago. It's gonna tell how the Golden Lion, the bad guy from the movie, escaped Impel Down and what he did after that and stuff (not sure, but I'm sure it's about the movie and it's in the past)

Oh I see, I'm reassured, thanks :)

sarutobi_sensei
November 04, 2009, 05:41 AM
Roger was dead 20 years ago. It'd have to be 22 or 23 years ago for us to see Roger.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 05:44 AM
HOLY S**T! THIS S**T IS EPIC, I HOPE THAT WB DIDN'T MEAN IT :XD

Mifec
November 04, 2009, 05:47 AM
Strong world=prequel set 20 years ago,not a timeskip rofl.

NoLimit89
November 04, 2009, 05:53 AM
damn, I'm KINDA disappointed but it would be a nice opportunity to see how strong Roger and Whitebeard REALLY was in their prime.

but hey, going back in time is SORTA like a time skip >.>

deffkryz
November 04, 2009, 06:00 AM

Whitebeard dies. Luffy and Ace rescued by Rayleigh/Shanks who takes them to somewhere where they train (like how the rest of the strawhats are as well).

hmmmmm, even if it does sound like Naruto, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad development.

Strong World is the latest movie's title which starts on Dec 12th... It's been around OP fans since last year that this is a major event for "us". Apparently this is not a timeskip into the future - it wouldn't make any sense. It's more like those Pendulum chapters in Bleach - a flashback. Please read this thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28145).

And time skips aren't an invention by Naruto/Kishimoto... Toriyama-sensei used many of them.

are these spoilers even real.... spoiler said that wb is weak and on one picture we see him jumping 5 meters in the air

wtf?

He isn't jumping up into the air - he's jumping down from the Moby Dick's figurehead.

JC123
November 04, 2009, 06:13 AM
what the hell? WB sold them or not? If he did, the guy's nuts :| If he didn't well squardo's nuts.

Well we knew WB was weak, this isn't exactly news, but I didn't suspect he was this weak.

First, Sengoku used Squad's emotion against him to attack WB. In his prime, WB would have dodged the attack and said something like "What the hell are you doing, son?!" That's what everyone is commenting on.

Second, WB as a weak man? He is still a Badass that probably won't go down easily. Saying he's weak really does him a discredit. Weakened might have been the better word.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 06:13 AM
Whitebeard knew everything... but what does that everything exactly means? That he betrayed the New World Pirates, that Squardo thinks he betrayed the New World Pirates or he refers to knowing everything about Roger vs. Squad and his crew? :blink

anzu_mh
November 04, 2009, 06:21 AM
Whitebeard knew everything... but what does that everything exactly means? That he betrayed the New World Pirates, that Squardo thinks he betrayed the New World Pirates or he refers to knowing everything about Roger vs. Squad and his crew? :blink

BL, you're reading the more confusing translation. Look down to Aohige's version for a clearer one. ;)

Whitebeard never betrayed his sons, nor did he make a deal with Sengoku.
It's all a deception by Sengoku and Akainu to turn Squad against WB.

WB "realized" the dirty plan Sengoku came up with.

Ruhina
November 04, 2009, 06:35 AM
Well the deal must have been real. Now whether Whitebeard accepted the deal or not is another matter. Sengoku must have figured out how some of the New World Pirates would react when they heard about the plan, so he took some extra precautions to make sure it would go his way.

1) Offer the deal to WB.
2) Tell Squard about it.
3) Tell the Pacifistas to attack New World Pirates only.
4) Let Squard draw conclusions.
5) ???
6) Profit.

One of the things that might support the fact that WB was not on the deal is that he ordered everyone to scatter to the left and right. Now if this was to separate his crew from the others so that the Pacifistas could easily pick them off or to acctually attempt to save them is somethin we'll see up ahead.

Personally, I won't be surprised when this arc ends that WB didn't take up the offer and Squard being overcome with guilt for misunderstanding WB. Or something.

Akainu
November 04, 2009, 06:36 AM
a hug? :o I love Oda, never expected that :D
seems like Whitebeard now found a target to take down with himself (that's the part I don't really like... how can the admiral I've taken the nick from die? xD).
Over all still a nice show going on and totally into the right direction imo.

On another note, if there is no OP next week, I hope chapter 0 (dealiing with the backgrounds of shiki to make the movie clearer) will be additional to a regular one :( else it would be only two chapters in four weeks, which is by far too less, even for Oda -.-

Rubashov
November 04, 2009, 06:53 AM
I just realized, that Crocodile truly is son of Whitebeard.. :d

Razh
November 04, 2009, 06:57 AM
Hands down to Oda, as far as I know, nobody predicted that Sengoku hustled Squad into doing what he wants.
The complexity of the plan amazes me. Sengoku started this battle before it even began. First he found a suitable target, which was Squad who had his old crew killed by Roger pirates, so naturally, saving Roger's son would bring out hate and mistrust.
I think he was contacted before and met with Akainu who told him of the "plan". He heard that Whitebeard agreed to sacrifice his allies in order to save Ace and his own crew. I don't think Squad just bought it at that moment. But not long after that he witnesses Pacifistas attacking everyone but Whitebeard pirates and "realizes" that what he was told is true, goes mad because of Whitebeard's "treachery" and goes to get his sword and attack Whitebeard.

Sengoku is a real player, talk about the fucking Art of War.
Unlike some authors, Oda doesn't disappoint. Whitebeard even forgives Squad, and I think I even saw tears on Squad's face. Can you guys imagine what will all this look like animated. Damn! :o
Whitebeard raging in the battle should be epic.

EDIT: Nope, no tears after all, at least not on the pics so far. Still hoping though. :)

Sachsenhesse
November 04, 2009, 07:07 AM
whitebeard just rockz... ^^

the plot development becomes more complicated every time a new chapter comes out, also sengoku is really a great strategist... this battle amazes me ^^

DARK
November 04, 2009, 07:17 AM
So Squardo is betraying WB on the best interest of himself as well as revenge against Gol Roger (for Ace).
Whitebeard's character is interesting. Who would have thought there be something gentle in the world's strongest man?

sarutobi_sensei
November 04, 2009, 07:28 AM
I just realized, that Crocodile truly is son of Whitebeard.. :d

How so?

Zehahaha
November 04, 2009, 07:35 AM
How so?

Well, let's just say that the poor guy is truly disappointed by WB, it's like he's his son, and he's trying to surpass him or something like that ( From what I get from Rubashov post )

arisemut
November 04, 2009, 08:04 AM
the part when Shirohige said that "Croco boy is right, i am old, can't be the strongest man in the world forever and time to let young ones take care of the future" kind of sad, though. it seem that he is prepared to die as well...

Mr. Crocodile
November 04, 2009, 08:34 AM
the part when Shirohige said that "Croco boy is right, i am old, can't be the strongest man in the world forever and time to let young ones take care of the future" kind of sad, though. it seem that he is prepared to die as well...

When did he every say that? I don't see that anywhere on the spoilers. You might be using sarcasm...idk.

BurnSchulz
November 04, 2009, 09:04 AM
Well just like i said

His bad health status is a huge disadvantage...
Thats bad

Ero-Sanji
November 04, 2009, 09:14 AM
Well the old age thing is quite common.

Sandaime suffered a great loss due to it and I'm sure Yamamoto of bleach will suffer the same consequences!

BlackHair
November 04, 2009, 09:23 AM
I really don't like the new developments... somehow the image I had of WB is fading away.

Anyway, Suqardo is rly a poor man. Just as I expected he acted for his own good and he is not a Spy ar any sort. Though I never expected this kind of outcome.

Well the deal must have been real.No there have been no deal at all. It just a plot from Sengoku to weaken the pirates even more. Distrust on the battlefield between comrades is the most frightening happening.

btw there are no close up's from Garp or Sengoku? Can't wait for the full chapter. WB jumping into the war is just Epic.

Nonlife
November 04, 2009, 09:28 AM
This reminds me of the Uchiha/Itachi/Konoha conspiracy. Almost. The New World pirates aren't exactly WB crew, just his followers/fans.

Raijū
November 04, 2009, 09:55 AM

Isn't Shirohige supposed to be alive in this story (or did Oda show in the first trailer his presence to hide the fact that he gonna die)

goldb
November 04, 2009, 09:56 AM
Sorry for the language, but F*** ME!!! What turn of events, I dare anyone to say that they predicted this...

Man what a touching scene this is, Marco's reaction to the event is very touching. so after 13+ chapters, WB finally moves. So I'm guessing it's no longer a question of if but instead when Whitebeard will fall.

BlackHair
November 04, 2009, 09:57 AM
Isn't Shirohige supposed to be alive in this story (or did Oda show in the first trailer his presence to hide the fact that he gonna die)
The antagonist of that movie is canon, however the movie itself not, like always. That's at least what I heard.

So I'm guessing it's no longer a question of if but instead when Whitebeard will fall.I have to agree. This chapter is foreshadowing WB's fall, which is like hinted for quite some time. This chapter was the final hint.

chess4
November 04, 2009, 10:00 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwww man, i cant believe squardo is so weak minded to be manipulated like this. so its true that WB isnt as strong as he use to be, but he is still considered the strongest man in the world. he and gol rogers must have been real beast back then.

love the last panel.........the monster that is WB is about to be unleashed.

the comment squardo made about the NW pirates taking major damage in back makes sense now.

sengoku is a genius, he planned everything masterfully. the one thing he didnt plan was the jailbreak league showing up and they will be the WG's undoing. more importantly, i think luffy being in danger will cause garp to act on his behalf.

STANDING OVATION FOR ODA.....................sucks their isnt going to be a chapter next week.

BlackHair
November 04, 2009, 10:01 AM
sucks their isnt going to be a chapter next week.Where does this come from?

chess4
November 04, 2009, 10:04 AM
Where does this come from?

thats what one of the spoiler post says, but i possibly could have read it wrong.

J M Fangio
November 04, 2009, 10:04 AM
rayleigh said that roger surrended cause his illnes, and now WB his health has been getting worse. could this a curse closing to one piece ???

OunknownO
November 04, 2009, 10:09 AM
After this( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIPBIpaMIk&feature=related ) I always thought that wb is the meanest mother f... in the one piece. Guy fought with the king on eaqual grounds.. I mean come on...

PS. Everybody forgot about shanks

uekipheonix
November 04, 2009, 10:09 AM
Well I also felt that this arc will be the undoing of WB, but he will not go down so soon, the dirty marines will pay for their dirty tricks. I cant believe a decent fellow like sengoku will do such a dirty plan, lol

chihoho
November 04, 2009, 10:18 AM
WB is going on a suicide mission just like zabusa from naruto.

Diablos
November 04, 2009, 10:28 AM
OFC we now see the true scums of the world the pirates! ( sacarsm )...
(Sacarsm off)
I doubt or atleast hope whitebeard would do something like that..
and man I havent seen full epi yet but... god damn I loved that part where whitebeard hugs the dude and tells him even foolish you are still my son.. simply loved it!

D.King
November 04, 2009, 10:29 AM
Oh great.......what a dirty shit marine can be. :mad Now I start to hate them more: Sengoku, Akainu, and Kizaru.......

Aokiji is cool though, I like him :)

chitgoks
November 04, 2009, 11:00 AM
for all we know the gorusei 5 suggested the strategy plan to sengoku he he he

Mythsoul
November 04, 2009, 11:03 AM
hmmmmm dirty dirty sanchez that Sengoku pulled out.....still....he just woke up the beast...and Luffy and Co...I'm still hoping one of the strawhats shows up.......or Duval with the ship....I can only dream.....but Shanks can do something too.....let's see how Master Oda goes with this .....great chapter

beastboy
November 04, 2009, 11:14 AM
OMFG ... there's no words to describe a Fuck*ng amazing plot twist other than, a fuck*ng amazing plot twist!!
I really love this..
and that was the image I had of WB...
A man who loves is crew more than nothing.. and evan hugs the one who tries to kill him.. am I going crazy or he is just like jesus crist.. who forgives the one who killed him!!

But maybe next chapter will be the chapter 0 of volume 0!! so we'll have 10 chapters without storyline!! That would be bad (or good..)!!

_AceOfSpades_
November 04, 2009, 11:17 AM
Squardo really doesn't have trust in WB, does he? Did he really believe that WB would pull such a dirty trick, he's supposed to know better, if he's really that close with Whitebeard -_- sheesh such a disappointment ... It's epic though... btw... when exactly will the next regular one piece chapter be?

Necron
November 04, 2009, 11:26 AM
what does "strong world chapter #0" mean ?
is this like the start of a new arc? timescip ? ??? ?

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 04, 2009, 11:32 AM
It's like a gaiden.

_AceOfSpades_
November 04, 2009, 11:33 AM
strong world is the title of the new one piece film, that is supervised by oda personally, I think
There's gonna be a spin off, probably... I would also like more info concerning that...
I hope in the next regular chapter someone new will join the battle, the situation is just right for that, I think...

Akainu
November 04, 2009, 11:38 AM
what does "strong world chapter #0" mean ?
is this like the start of a new arc? timescip ? ??? ?
no, it's a chapter that likely will be in volume 0, that contains a lot of stuff for the movie. the chapter itself will likely show us some of shikis backstory, perhaps with roger, maybe without though (20 to 23 years back).
there probably won't be a timeskip in one piece or a new arc that fast.

beastboy
November 04, 2009, 12:12 PM
not a time skip.. a flash back!!
Maybe is WB dying and remembering some of his old memories T_T!!

GastricJuice
November 04, 2009, 12:41 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, The Whitebeard is heading for his finale. Well, better He die in a blaze of glory and badassery than get killed by The Blackbeard and a bunch of Failed pirates...
Oh, and Quite possibly, 2 weeks from now, THE BEST One Piece chapter EVER, will be released :spaz If it does not qualify as THE BEST it will surely come close to Enies Lobby's climax (which in my oppinion is the best) and with more to come!
PS: Will label Oda Eiichiro a god depending on how he handles the coming chapter(s) :worship

urlaub
November 04, 2009, 12:42 PM
I have been reading the forums since 2006, finally registered now.

I also think Whitebeard will sacrifice himself, there are more and more obvious signs for this conclusion as everybody is pointing out. It would be nice to see perhaps Luffy fighting together in a combo with Whitebeard.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 12:55 PM
LMAO :rofl Aokiji just froze Buggy and Co :XD

The World Government is a shame ... a disgrace, what (wtf)... what a shameful plan, I guess that's why Sengoku want to cut the broadcast -_-;

zerocooldx
November 04, 2009, 01:01 PM
Wow, i would have never seen this coming, ever. Oda sure knows how to hype up the drama over and over again. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/images/smilies/worship.gif

llmcduff
November 04, 2009, 01:06 PM

The World Government is a shame ... a disgrace, what (wtf)... what a shameful plan, I guess that's why Sengoku want to cut the broadcast -_-;
Yupe. This is so sad that WB will go out like this - through trickery. It's genius of Sengoku but it's so underhanded. I especially feel pity for Squad to be taken over by hatred of old foes and was tricked and betrayed WB. What will become of him after this? If WB dies and he won't, then he can't possibly live w/ himself. That's why I think he will play a pivotal role in rescuing Ace to amend for his betrayal of WB. SAD SAD SAD.

Great chapter though. Can't wait for the (ongoing) translation of the chapter.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 01:08 PM
Wow, i would have never seen this coming, ever. Oda sure knows how to hype up the drama over and over again. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/images/smilies/worship.gif

Yeah! he has solutions to everything XD
An impressive turn of events, he added a bit of tragedy to this betrayal and finally explains away why WB didn't block that attack, he's the F**king Master. :shakefist

anzu_mh
November 04, 2009, 01:14 PM
Full script is out guys, and boy is it exciting.
But a million death flags raised for Whitebeard....:(

scruffyboy12
November 04, 2009, 01:18 PM
From the way i interpreted the spoiler it seems that squardo just met with akainu during his absence in the war. If so then it seems really foolish for him to do something like that

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 01:19 PM
Yupe. This is so sad that WB will go out like this - through trickery. It's genius of Sengoku but it's so underhanded. I especially feel pity for Squad to be taken over by hatred of old foes and was tricked and betrayed WB. What will become of him after this? If WB dies and he won't, then he can't possibly live w/ himself. That's why I think he will play a pivotal role in rescuing Ace to amend for his betrayal of WB. SAD SAD SAD.

Great chapter though. Can't wait for the (ongoing) translation of the chapter.

I understand how he feels, but what I find the most strange here is how did Akainu suddenly became talkative and share his opinion with Squardo (Akainu: I'm against this deal. The one that needs to die is Whitebeard!!), WG=Shame -_-;

llmcduff
November 04, 2009, 01:21 PM
"I know how much you hate Roger... I know it painfully well...
But Squad, blaiming the sins of a parent on the child is foolish... what did Ace ever do to you?
Get along with him... Ace isn't any more special than the rest... you all my family!!"

Beyond sad!

street_san
November 04, 2009, 01:24 PM
HOOOLLLYYYY SH****TTT

Whitebeard's about to go rampage. I think that every man have a patience...and now, Sengoku enrage WB. Bad choice, really bad decision my man xD.

Now the war is taking another level. With Whitebeard jumping into the battlefield, thing's are going to get ugly. We'll finally see the Admiral giving everything they got, and every Pirates will goo all out because of what the dirty tricks the Marines used.

Finally we'll get to see WB. Even if he's weaker then before, he is still the world Strongest man.

ODA, I LOOVEEE YOUUUU

llmcduff
November 04, 2009, 01:28 PM
HOOOLLLYYYY SH****TTT

Whitebeard's about to go rampage. I think that every man have a patience...and now, Sengoku enrage WB. Bad choice, really bad decision my man xD.

Now the war is taking another level. With Whitebeard jumping into the battlefield, thing's are going to get ugly. We'll finally see the Admiral giving everything they got, and every Pirates will goo all out because of what the dirty tricks the Marines used.

Finally we'll get to see WB. Even if he's weaker then before, he is still the world Strongest man.

ODA, I LOOVEEE YOUUUU
The last pane is epic - and I use this word sparingly - WB jumping off like that. However, see where WB got stab? Right at the xyphoid process. Right underneath the heart. Possibly hitting the heart since Squad stabbed upward. WB will rampage but it's not the same WB a moment ago.

Two weeks.. always two weeks when something momentous is about to happened! URGH!

street_san
November 04, 2009, 01:32 PM
The last pane is epic - and I use this word sparingly - WB jumping off like that. However, see where WB got stab? Right at the xyphoid process. Right underneath the heart. Possibly hitting the heart since Squad stabbed upward. WB will rampage but it's not the same WB a moment ago.

Yeah that's for sure. But I'M still convice that he's still able to go on a fight against an admiral or Sengoku. Even if he's weaker then the moment he was standing on the Moby Dick, I don't think that this wound will decrease dramatiscally the word strongest man power.

GastricJuice
November 04, 2009, 01:33 PM
"Sengoku: Get ready men!!! The world's strongest man... is about to rampage!!!!!" :onoz Yup! He is now a demi-god!

I understand how he feels, but what I find the most strange here is how did Akainu suddenly became talkative and share his opinion with Squardo (Akainu: I'm against this deal. The one that needs to die is Whitebeard!!), WG=Shame -_-;I actually had a good chuckle at that, then He tops the cake with this sweet one "To let him go is out of question. If you work with me, I'll save your men." :D

I guess it's easy to blame poor Squardo since we know Akainu...

Mythsoul
November 04, 2009, 01:59 PM
awesome......whitebeard is gonna cut loose.....cool....now we see the real battle begins......and I hope Luffy releases his haki...i wanna see a new power up .....this is gonna be a great battle

beastboy
November 04, 2009, 02:05 PM
WhatI'm ready to see is that Roger was the vilan!!!
I mean.. to wipe out squardo's crew like that!

Gol.D.Roger
November 04, 2009, 02:05 PM
The King of the Seas about go on his last Rampage?

Like someone said before.

I love you Oda!

sarutobi_sensei
November 04, 2009, 02:07 PM
The marines are screwwwwwwwweddddddd!!!!!!!!!

They're.... Going..... DOWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Damn they're fucked and Sengoku's a bitch, someone kill him already.

Gats
November 04, 2009, 02:11 PM
Aokiji freezes Buggy and his men

HEY HEY does that mean that the last broadcast is down ???
So Sengoku can start Ace's execution right ?

Poneglyph420
November 04, 2009, 02:13 PM
WOW! This is about to be the nextlevelness of Op for some time to come.
I mean even when WB gets betrayed by Squardo he embraces him like a son!
It is very clear that WB intends on saving Ace, perhaps even at the cost of his life..
But I've been saying WB would die since Chapter 550......

If the deception is revealed to all the pirates I feel for the Marines...
We have a few weeks to wait however..

llmcduff
November 04, 2009, 02:15 PM
WhatI'm ready to see is that Roger was the vilan!!!
I mean.. to wipe out squardo's crew like that!
If Roger wiped out Squad's crews on purpose and when they are no match for him, then I'd agree with you. However, we don't know the circumstances.
[hr]

WOW! This is about to be the nextlevelness of Op for some time to come.
I mean even when WB gets betrayed by Squardo he embraces him like a son!
It is very clear that WB intends on saving Ace, perhaps even at the cost of his life..
But I've been saying WB would die since Chapter 550......

If the deception is revealed to all the pirates I feel for the Marines...
We have a few weeks to wait however..
Where do you get the pic in your sig? Do you have a bigger version?

dmnt3d
November 04, 2009, 02:16 PM
OMG - Sengoku's an ass! (if all that was said to Squad were Lies)..

if this is the case, imagine what Sengoku could do once he faces with the Strawhats
imagine:
- Offering Sanji with 1000 Virgins
- Offering Chopper with lots of Cotton Candies
- Offering Nami with lots of $$$

..oh the horror!! (except for Sanji of course)

beastboy
November 04, 2009, 02:21 PM
Sanji would and over him self and kill sengoku before he gets the vigins..
chopper would eat the cotton in a flash!!
Nami would kill sengoku and stay with the money!!

taz7
November 04, 2009, 02:22 PM
what a drag man
the marines are the bad guys over here
but fun chapter

k-dom
November 04, 2009, 02:23 PM
I somehow have hard time to believe that someone as close from whitebeard can be fooled so easily. Ok the marine were clever enough to only target the captain crews but how can none of them understand that this is a treachary from the marines !
Well, the good thing is that it seems it will backfire against Sengoku. Whitebeard is weakened, but he is now in the stage, and he almost said that he is ready to die for his son and will not restrain anymore.
But the marine may have another trump card now that all the den den mushi are out...

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
I misread the spoiler, but now I get it, this was a really smart plan by Sengoku. Shame for WB, he is a walking dead man, he'll go out like Zabuza.

taz7
November 04, 2009, 02:31 PM
i want ace to get out of the damn handcuffs and battle a admiral already
[hr]

I misread the spoiler, but now I get it, this was a really smart plan by Sengoku. Shame for WB, he is a walking dead man, he'll go out like Zabuza.

i doubt that he'll go out before rescuing ace and taking everbody bk to the new worldO0

beastboy
November 04, 2009, 02:37 PM
I guess he will do a "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE" scene.. *_*..
and wipe almoast every damn marine in there and make marines surrender!! and the he says is last words (who will be in every msn) and dies!!

ScratchmenApoo
November 04, 2009, 02:37 PM
I can see where this is going...
Whitebeard wants Ace to become the Pirate King... But Whitebeard dies, and as a last wish of his "true father" Whitebeard, he will race to become the Pirate King as one of the Yonkou. That way Luffy and Ace will both start competing to become the Pirate King.

Lord Rayleigh
November 04, 2009, 02:41 PM
Whitebeard wants Ace to become the Pirate King... But Whitebeard dies, and as a last wish of his "true father" Whitebeard, he will race to become the Pirate King as one of the Yonkou. That way Luffy and Ace will both start competing to become the Pirate King.
We don't know if WB really wanted to make Ace the PK. Anyway, it was used by Sengoku in his plan to make the NW pirates betray him.

Junior
November 04, 2009, 02:42 PM
Sengoku is a strategical genius.

He was fighting this war even before the war actually started. That's amazing.

Whitebeard may not be the man he was decades ago (or even a chapter ago) but he's still man enough to put a bunch of Marines in the grave (might even rough up an Admiral) and save Ace before he finally collapses to the ground.

God that Sengoku, I'm loving every minute of this.

street_san
November 04, 2009, 02:52 PM
True. We have to admit, Sengoku did make a very wise and strategical move. He did manage to make a sever wound on Whitebeard.

Plus he must've imagine the situation that Whitebeard still live and decide to go rampage. So I wouldn't be surprise if he design another plan.

Anyway, one thing sure, this war is on a totally other lvl now.

Poneglyph420
November 04, 2009, 02:54 PM

Really?!
I've seen this since Ace and Garp spoke in Impel Down.
Either way glad you arrived at the natural conclusion. Sengoku's lies and Akainu's are two seperate things to me.. One is a calculating genius the other a Psychopath with a title......

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 02:57 PM
HEY HEY does that mean that the last broadcast is down ???
So Sengoku can start Ace's execution right ?

from all this betrayal thing, I think I'm sure that Sengoku wants to cut the broadcast for what could happen if Squardo fell in the trap, and has nothing to do with the execution, because IMO the deadline isn't important here.

street_san
November 04, 2009, 03:06 PM
I've read in an Oda interview that he wanted to finish the war at the end of the year.

Meaning that we are slowly but surely approaching to the end of this loong arc. The next chapters will be extremely surprising.

llmcduff
November 04, 2009, 03:07 PM
Sanji would and over him self and kill sengoku before he gets the vigins..
chopper would eat the cotton in a flash!!
Nami would kill sengoku and stay with the money!!
Sanji would bled through the nose and die before he can take 3 steps, and you know it!

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 03:38 PM
Here we can see the difference between WhiteBeard and Roger, I mean ... when Roger felt that his health is going down hill, he decided to reach the top and most important be the guy with the most freedom in the whole ocean (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/507/09/) :om, but WhiteBeard decided to give Ace the title of the pirate King

DARK
November 04, 2009, 03:53 PM
I've read in an Oda interview that he wanted to finish the war at the end of the year.

Meaning that we are slowly but surely approaching to the end of this loong arc. The next chapters will be extremely surprising.

Where is this interview you speak of?
I find that hard to believe considering how Oda is known for dragging things out not rushing them. And we only have about 7-8 weeks by the end of the year. This won't be resolved in 8 chapters.

chess4
November 04, 2009, 03:58 PM
the monster that is whitebeard is about to make his move. marco slamming squardo's head was great. whitebeard is weaker than he use to be and he still is the strongest man in the world. WB in his prime and gol rogers must have been devasting. im still waiting for rayleigh and BB to enter this battle.

i wonder who is going to fight WB? i dont think it will be sengoku because i dont think he fully trust garp in this situation. WB being injured is the perfect setup for BB to take him on.

Truefan21
November 04, 2009, 04:02 PM
i want this arc to go on into next year it is too epic

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 04:04 PM
Where is this interview you speak of?
I find that hard to believe considering how Oda is known for dragging things out not rushing them. And we only have about 7-8 weeks by the end of the year. This won't be resolved in 8 chapters.

I've read that somewhere too, but I think he can make it if just do the same as in this future chapter (563), he settled things very fast and in one chapter, I mean ... explaining this whole betrayal thing (could takes him) could be easily done in 2 chapters. :)

DARK
November 04, 2009, 04:04 PM
What really disturbs me the most is that the world's strongest man is somehow gentle. Oda really brought Whitebeard's personality on the table here. He embraces a person who was trying to stab a giant sword through his chest?

NoLimit89
November 04, 2009, 04:11 PM
The strongest man in the world going on a rampage (and possibly going down in a blazing glory)

OH YES!!!!!!

There's no chapter next week:

OH Fffffffffffffff

dammit, stupid Oda making me love him and hate him at the same time.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 04:13 PM
What really disturbs me the most is that the world's strongest man is somehow gentle. Oda really brought Whitebeard's personality on the table here. He embraces a person who was trying to stab a giant sword through his chest?

A man who calls every single member of his crew son or to be more concrete he believes in it, should be gentle (well ... not literally gentle), and what about the former and future Pirate King :tem

kkck
November 04, 2009, 04:16 PM
Shit, just saw the last spoiler translation and I love it! Can't even wait for the next chapter.... I heard there was no chapter next week, I hope it's not true. WB is about to go ballistic, I want to see him rip appart the pacifista in one hit..... Nice strategy by the WG by the way lol.

Truefan21
November 04, 2009, 04:17 PM

strength and fighting ability does not impact your personality, i suspect roger would have acted the same way based on rayleigh's description of him

DARK
November 04, 2009, 04:24 PM
A man who calls every single member of his crew son or to be more concrete he believes in it, should be gentle (well ... not literally gentle), and what about the former and future Pirate King :tem

Whitebeard telling Squado that Ace should be treated the same as any of his other "children." Yet WB is trying to make Ace the Pirate King, in Squado's words.
Favorite part in the chapter was when WB said that even as the world's strongest man, he still has his vulnerabilities (only one heart and body).

beastboy
November 04, 2009, 04:27 PM
Well WB will rip everything apart and then R.I.P... thats obvious...
no how will it be.. who will give the final blow!!
It would be cool if he was infected by some parasite who would take is body and mind (DF's are weird) and then it would be Ace the one who killed him, by WB's order!

T_T a bit of blood + but Oda would find a way to make it unique!! (and better9€

Jiggy-Ninja
November 04, 2009, 04:32 PM
Why is that disturbing?

In fact, I've had a story idea swimming around in my head for the longest time now, and the main protagonist's personality is a lot like what we're seeing Whitebeard's to be. It's quite freaky how close they are.

strength and fighting ability does not impact your personality, i suspect roger would have acted the same way based on rayleigh's description of him
Roger's a much flashier man than Whitebeard. He doesn't seem to be the kind to gently embrace someone and say kind words. If he ever hugged someone, it'd probably be something like a big bear hug.

....You know, Whitebeard can't think of every captain underneath him as his son. That'd be kinda weird, if you get what I mean.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 04:38 PM
Poor Whitebeard, he should show no mercy next chapter and just quakes Sengoku's head (the strategist Buddah's brain) he's a shame -_-;

Dice
November 04, 2009, 04:43 PM
Well I can't exactly blame Sengoku. Sure it's a somewhat dirty strategy but it's also brilliant in a way (though it's not a strategy I like myself). From his point of view he did everything to accomplish his goals. Playing games with the mind of your enemy isn't that new and it's not that rare. It's sneaky but this is still a war.

Looking forward for this and the next chapter. Since I didn't read everything I wonder if there is any chapter next week. It'd be nice if someone could tell me this one piece of information ;)

Gats
November 04, 2009, 04:47 PM
Sengoku is great, brillant strategy. I don't know if he really expected WB being stabbed.

gold349
November 04, 2009, 04:48 PM
man, Sengoku though the plan was good, has made the strongest gentle man in the world into a furious/mad strongest man in the world. From how mad he must be at them for playing his children, turning one of the most loyal son into a backstabber I envisage WB just blowing away marines with just haki lol ...he is peed off, Sengoku will be forced to fight him IMO...its about time to see the General of Marines...to see what Sengoku is made off can't wait.

Jiggy-Ninja
November 04, 2009, 04:54 PM
Whitebeard telling Squado that Ace should be treated the same as any of his other "children." Yet WB is trying to make Ace the Pirate King, in Squado's words.
Favorite part in the chapter was when WB said that even as the world's strongest man, he still has his vulnerabilities (only one heart and body).
Whitebeard never said that he wanted to make Ace the Pirate king. That piece of info came from the Marines, remember? Given what just happened in this spoiler, the legitimacy of anything that came out of the mouth of a Marine during this war is doubtful.

If Whitebeard does want Ace to succeed him, I seriously doubt it's just because he's Roger's son. Most likely, it would be because he feels that Ace's strength and personality are best suited to being the captain of his crew. We've seen that Ace has a massive amount of power using his Mera Mera Fruit, and he is also polite, kind, and has a very strong sense of honor. He apologized for interrupting a family's meal (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/158/08/) when Luffy blasted him through a wall in Alabasta, he helped Mouda deliver a letter to her father (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/298/01/) in a Marine base during his cover story, and he went after Teach even when Whitebeard warned him not too. (Don't think I need a link to remind you about that scene).

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 05:01 PM
Well I can't exactly blame Sengoku. Sure it's a somewhat dirty strategy but it's also brilliant in a way (though it's not a strategy I like myself). From his point of view he did everything to accomplish his goals. Playing games with the mind of your enemy isn't that new and it's not that rare. It's sneaky but this is still a war.

Looking forward for this and the next chapter. Since I didn't read everything I wonder if there is any chapter next week. It'd be nice if someone could tell me this one piece of information ;)

I know we can't blame him because he's just doing his job, but the organization that call itself the big, the strongest organization ever existed and the unity of over 170 country (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/398/11/) shouldn't be the one that is doing the dirty things to win the war, but yeah, how reckless I was, if they had attained their position is only by doing dirty things -_-;

NoLimit89
November 04, 2009, 05:12 PM
You know, arguing whether or not you should use "dirty tactics" in war is naive.

We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall. We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

:p

cachaco99
November 04, 2009, 05:13 PM
that last (or close to last) statement was pretty cool (whitebeard's going on a rampage). that definitely brought a smile to my face.

but sengoku and the marines. they are really crafty. i mean i kinda doubted that whitebeard would make a deal with sengoku and i'm glad to see he didnt (hopefully) but it proves that sengoku deserves his title of strategist (assuming he told akainu to say it. it could be that akainu is acting alone and wishing to gain control over the marines himself. only time will tell)

it's still not as epic (3 weeks of hearing that nonsense get tired believe me) but what i hated was how they said no chapter next week. that what got me mad. i'd love to see whitebeard's rampage and that is looking like a great chapter. but idk i was hoping to get a crazy chapter or at least spoilers for my b-day (nov 4, 1987 (22 yrs old today lol i feel old lol)) but anyways something that got to me is what crocodile said and how he said it. for some crazy reason i thought crocodile could be a possible "son" of whitebeard. on that note something i'd love to see would be if whitebeard had an actual biological son and shanks also. the image in my head is seeing the kids of the most powerful men in one piece. luffy the son of dragon, ace the son of roger and a biological son of whitebeard and imagine if that happened and they teamed up :wtf crazy ideas in my head lol

Shiro-kun
November 04, 2009, 05:16 PM
Sengoku is a genius strategist , he gave doubt to the WB Forces on their alliance and leadership ....which would of weakened morale tremendously and cause WB forces to lose , had not WB did what he did to bring back up.

Akainu seems more like a bastard, we all know that he doesnt care a damn about new world pirates ..

and hmm Aokiji froze Buggy?

DARK
November 04, 2009, 05:19 PM
Sengoku is a genius strategist , he gave doubt to the WB Forces on their alliance and leadership ....which would of weakened morale tremendously and cause WB forces to lose , had not WB did what he did to bring back up.

Akainu seems more like a bastard, we all know that he doesnt care a damn about new world pirates ..

and hmm Aokiji froze Buggy?

At least we know that Whitebeard's followers have a mind of their own.
To think Squardo is willing to trust an ADMIRAL, let alone Akainu over Whitebeard and crew.
Concerning Buggy, Oda has it that there must be at least one scene of comic relief in every chapter.

Shiro-kun
November 04, 2009, 05:27 PM
At least we know that Whitebeard's followers have a mind of their own.
To think Squardo is willing to trust an ADMIRAL, let alone Akainu over Whitebeard and crew.
Concerning Buggy, Oda has it that there must be at least one scene of comic relief in every chapter.

It seems most of them were about ditch the battle scene ...after Squardo little talk with WB, WB used breaking ice barrier and a little pep talk to keep them from retreating as sign of trust :)

Yeah i cant believe Squardo took Akainu perspective of things than Whitebeards , The Marines all out to get them and all that and they trust bond between Whitebeard ...but Akainu played them out to seem that he was sympathetic towards them of their supposed betrayal from whitebeard and to the point that he only against Whitebeard not them.

Heh ...poor buggy :darn

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 05:28 PM

I'll stay with this epic speech "Whitebeard: If you call yourself a pirate!! You decide yourself what to believe in!!!"

gold349
November 04, 2009, 05:28 PM
squad is the 'fool son' for sure, he should have payed a little attention to what Akainu said...'...kill WB blah blah blah and I'll save your men...blah blah blah...', doesn't that say that WB isn't/hasn't made any deal with Sengoku and WB head isn't safe?.

Iffy
November 04, 2009, 05:39 PM
O___o Poor Buggy?

He hasn't done much since Impel Down. Why? He simply isn't on a level good enough to allow him to fight the strongest Captains and Admirals or even the Schi-whatever. As much as he is a comical character (the man IS a clown), I don't think he has a place in this war. In the New World? Yeah. Definitely. But I just don't see how he has the fighting potential to match anyone in the current fight...

Whitebeard is a beast. He's absolutely crazy powerful, with a touch of gentleness. And I'm so glad he's finally going to get into the action.

Also, if it is as most of you predict (that he will die in this war from wounds or his condition), then that does mean that the tree it came from will bear that fruit again?...if I remember how the fruit work......

Shiro-kun
November 04, 2009, 05:42 PM
O___o Poor Buggy?

He hasn't done much since Impel Down. Why? He simply isn't on a level good enough to allow him to fight the strongest Captains and Admirals or even the Schi-whatever. As much as he is a comical character (the man IS a clown), I don't think he has a place in this war. In the New World? Yeah. Definitely. But I just don't see how he has the fighting potential to match anyone in the current fight...

woah :tem
haha yah Buggy is an comical character , but to be frozen for comical relief is harshest thing to happen to him so far:darn

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 05:46 PM
squad is the 'fool son' for sure, he should have payed a little attention to what Akainu said...'...kill WB blah blah blah and I'll save your men...blah blah blah...', doesn't that say that WB isn't/hasn't made any deal with Sengoku and WB head isn't safe?.

I guess he thought that WhiteBeard will do the same thing as Roger did to him in the past, I don't blame him at all, it's a bit weird because just yesterday i was saying this s**t
:err ESCAPE?? :blink, no way man, don't underestimate WhiteBeard :mad.
And don't look at him as an old geezer,he will cause an earthquake inside Squardo's stomach,right in his guts.:p
and I was hating Squardo to death but now, it's something entirely different :facepalm

Darkheart608608
November 04, 2009, 05:47 PM
After reading the full scrip, I have to say, "WG's plan has back fire". In war strategy, do you know what is the most scary part in war? That is when the morality reach each top and your people no longer scare death. A robber with a knife able to hold off the market isn't because that he is strong, but because he willingly give up his life while normal people cannot do the same. With the WG"s scheme, they able to hurt WB a little, but after that what will happen? Like driving bicycle down hill, the speed will pick up when the speed reach its max, it will be able to top even a higher hill than the previous hill. The same will happen. The morality of WB's men have reached its max (the will of saving Ace, the shame of not believe in WB, the bitterness for injure their savior with their own hands, the anger toward WG, the happiness to fight together with WB), there is no telling what they can do. If this is the real-life war, I see the end of its already. WG will lose with 100% certainty.

gold349
November 04, 2009, 05:54 PM
O___o Poor Buggy?

Whitebeard is a beast. He's absolutely crazy powerful, with a touch of gentleness. And I'm so glad he's finally going to get into the action.

Also, if it is as most of you predict (that he will die in this war from wounds or his condition), then that does mean that the tree it came from will bear that fruit again?...if I remember how the fruit work......

the DF fruit, WB dies then another of it will appear someplace to be found...that said its not auto that the person finding, eating it will become like WB or get the title of strongest man thats up to individual capability/potential.

Its very unlikely that WB will make it but its not a given that he will die here in the battle against the marines, I'm still feeling that it will end without clear victory for any (unless you want to call saving Ace a victory which I think will happen) as I think that BB what ever he is up to will cut this battle short of going all the way. BB said something about a show in a couple/few hours...it should be soon, something that will shake the entire ocean as he put it.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 05:57 PM
After reading the full scrip, I have to say, "WG's plan has back fire". In war strategy, do you know what is the most scary part in war? That is when the morality reach each top and your people no longer scare death. A robber with a knife able to hold off the market isn't because that he is strong, but because he willingly give up his life while normal people cannot do the same. With the WG"s scheme, they able to hurt WB a little, but after that what will happen? Like driving bicycle down hill, the speed will pick up when the speed reach its max, it will be able to top even a higher hill than the previous hill. The same will happen. The morality of WB's men have reached its max (the will of saving Ace, the shame of not believe in WB, the bitterness for injure their savior with their own hands, the anger toward WG, the happiness to fight together with WB), there is no telling what they can do. If this is the real-life war, I see the end of its already. WG will lose with 100% certainty.

I couldn't have said it better ever in my F**king life (:p) :XD

this has really reached it climax, WB's allies are like Zombies now they won't give up till the last breath. Go Ahead Zombies :shakefist

Shiro-kun
November 04, 2009, 05:59 PM
As long they are more resilient than Moria's zombies i will find WB Zombie like people more appreciating to see haha

mr.danly
November 04, 2009, 06:01 PM
WB dying is a given. But i really want him to take down the admirals and go head-to-head with Sengoku before his death. what I foresee happening is Ace being rescued, but WB dying and the WG being severely weakened.

Cedde
November 04, 2009, 06:01 PM
:scry Buggy :scry

By the spoilers it looks to be an awesome chapter, with WB finally entering for his final battle!

I hope this chapter will be extra long since no one piece next weak.

Can someone link me info on where/how the devil fruits work when you die?

Shiro-kun
November 04, 2009, 06:05 PM
When everyone said this is going to change the world , they meant it

The Marines will have to deal with a massive losts and also there might be reconfiguring with the ranks of the Marines if this does go badly , same implies with the Pirate world If Whitebeard dies a Major Figure in the New World would no longer exist and it would mean total chaos (there probably is territorial battles between the yonkou ..).

Katz
November 04, 2009, 06:08 PM
So it's confirmed we're not getting a chapter next week? (bummer if it is, but Oda is busy so its ok)

What do you mean?, I doubt anything special happens.

mr.danly
November 04, 2009, 06:11 PM
:scry Buggy :scry

By the spoilers it looks to be an awesome chapter, with WB finally entering for his final battle!

I hope this chapter will be extra long since no one piece next weak.

i'm pretty sure that the question was answered in one of those SBS things.

gold349
November 04, 2009, 06:13 PM
I guess he thought that WhiteBeard will do the same thing as Roger did to him in the past, I don't blame him at all, it's a bit weird because just yesterday i was saying this s**t
and I was hating Squardo to death but now, it's something entirely different :facepalm

I don't blame Squado he is still mind raped/damaged from losing his crew to GR, WB knows of it, marines knew of this too as Akainu pulled off Sengoku strategy but he still a fool to fall for this ploy...WB head wasn't safe if he was being hustled into taking it. Anyway it adds another cool dimension to this battle, I want to see mad WB fight rather than a calm WB fight. Also I like the fact that WB isn't ordering anyone, they can leave if they want though thats not gonna happen, its not like the WG is going to let the pirates go, they will have to battle as far as they can so its all good.

bittman
November 04, 2009, 06:14 PM
Meh, severely disappointed. I was waiting for Sengoku to pull out some almighty godly plan which threw everyone into despair. Instead he got one guy to betray Whitebeard and made him angry. I hope to god there's more to this than meets the eye, or that he's confident either himself or one of the admirals can stop Whitebeard.

Basically I need to look at the pictures. If Sengoku is sweating, it's a shit plan. If he's still calmly looking on, there's more to come and I'm happy. I doubt I will be though...

Nevertheless, a great Whitebeard chapter. I would now love to see Akainu v Whitebeard, but I still expect Sengoku v Whitebeard, perhaps Akainu v Marco? That said, I'm still waiting for a fight in this war that lasts more than half a chapter. I love the chaos that Oda is getting across, but really we aren't seeing anyone's full combat abilities because of it. With WB on his deathbed, I expect him to get a decent fight on, perhaps against 2 admirals at once even?

Wonder what Luffy's planning?...well not planning, he can't plan.

beastboy
November 04, 2009, 06:23 PM
Luffy can plan.. but his plans always get an almoast face palm... it was is plan to escape the wave by force ^^, and gomu gomu no Baka!!

But right now is plan is move forward and wipe out everybody!!

@bitman... I'm sure Sengoku has more under is sleeve.. I mean, he knew WB wouldn't die.. so Sengoku next word will desmoralize every litle pirate.. (- buggy.. who is frozen, and WB..)

But I liked his plan.. but I think he has more!!

He is probably screaming, but not sweating!!

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 06:26 PM
The Buddha O0 what a sly dog, he got the kuma clones attacking only new world captains and then leaking out false info about a deal with whitebeard, releasing info on Ace's past just to get squardo to stab WB. :sclap

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 06:42 PM
Incredible! Sengoku is one mothafu*kin dirty b*stard!!!!!! Cant wait for WB rampage all over these marines!!!

Damn, buggy & co were frozen who the hell can save them now? lol

ScorpionGR
November 04, 2009, 06:45 PM
one thing confusing me ... why whitebeard if he had made a deal with sengoku he didn't let all the captain pirate into the bay and gave an order to the captain pirates scatter the battleships... .. So i don't believe this is all plan from sengoku ... i am counting on akainu ... because he is a fanatic fascist at least i want whitebeard to die by taking one admiral down ...

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 06:52 PM
one thing confusing me ... why whitebeard if he had made a deal with sengoku he didn't let all the captain pirate into the bay and gave an order to the captain pirates scatter the battleships... .. So i don't believe this is all plan from sengoku ... i am counting on akainu ... because he is a fanatic fascist at least i want whitebeard to die by taking one admiral down ...

I think you're misunderstanding things here, it's just Squardo who think WB will betray the NW captains, well in the beginning it was just him, but when the NWC had heard what Squardo's saying to WB, some got confused...

ScorpionGR
November 04, 2009, 06:56 PM
had whitebeard and sengoku made a deal ... from the beginning to take out all the nwc ?!?!?!?!

Jiggy-Ninja
November 04, 2009, 06:59 PM
You know, arguing whether or not you should use "dirty tactics" in war is naive.

We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall. We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

"A Few Good Men", IIRC? Never got around to watching that movie, I think it's about time I should.

There can only be one of each Fruit in existence at a time. So if Whitebeard, the current holder of the Gura Gura power, dies, then it is likely that the tree that bears the Gura Gura Fruit (or however the Fruits come into existence) will bear that Fruit again. It might not happen right away, but Oda has said that a Fruit can exist multiple times in history.

Whitebeard didn't make the deal, that's the whole point. The Marines lied and tricked Squard into betraying Whitebeard.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 07:02 PM
had whitebeard and sengoku made a deal ... from the beginning to take out all the nwc ?!?!?!?!

:facepalm that's why I'm telling you ... you're misunderstanding things here, it was all a plot/ the WG has just leak out false info about a deal with whitebeard

BurnSchulz
November 04, 2009, 07:04 PM

The Wg and especially Akainu plays Dirty...

Thats a shame...
Fuck the great Justice...

The WG are the true Bad ones...

DARK
November 04, 2009, 07:04 PM

Squado should have known that Whitebeard would have not negotiated with the man who is trying to execute his "son."

Anyways, I'm interested to see Squado's flashback if Oda plans to include one.

ScorpionGR
November 04, 2009, 07:06 PM
:facepalm that's why I'm telling you ... you're misunderstanding things here, it was all a plot/ the WG has just leak out false info about a deal with whitebeard

heheh i trying to get in the right way :facepalm :facepalm.... anyway why pacifista are attacking nwc is this false info to

Poneglyph420
November 04, 2009, 07:09 PM
O___o Poor Buggy?

If we trust in what "Romance Dawn" laid as far as a groundwork..
Then no two fruits could exist since it takes over 50 years for a new fruit of the same type to grow..
Plus with what ODA said in the SBS..
However Yeah!!

I'm psyched to see WB in action, this will be Awesome!!

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 07:16 PM
Well, it was an excellent way to create total chaos between the NW pirates and WB pirates. Thankfully, they got the message correctly and now love WB more lol hehehe!

Cant to see WB lash out on the marines while behind WB will be Marco, Jozu, Vista & others own the marines as well!!!! :XD

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 07:22 PM
heheh i trying to get in the right way :facepalm :facepalm.... anyway why pacifista are attacking nwc is this false info to

Nah, right now they are attacking the NWC, it's just that Sengoku made it seems like if the PX are just attacking the NWC and this way Squardo will have more evidence to fall in the trap. IMO

elitefox
November 04, 2009, 07:23 PM
The Wg and especially Akainu plays Dirty...

Thats a shame...
Fuck the great Justice...

The WG are the true Bad ones...

Well its a war, who have to do something with the intel you have...

making your enemies fight each other is a great strategy :D

WB nearly killed lol, it is just a matter of time before he runs out of gas, i mean blood...

luffy can lead them in the fight lol :D
just in case WB died prematurely:eyeroll

DARK
November 04, 2009, 07:29 PM
Well, it was an excellent way to create total chaos between the NW pirates and WB pirates. Thankfully, they got the message correctly and now love WB more lol hehehe!

Cant to see WB lash out on the marines while behind WB will be Marco, Jozu, Vista & others own the marines as well!!!! :XD

And now we await for other false rumors so that the other New World Captains get their chapter worth of screentime.
Seriously, outside Squado, they have relatively done nothing in this battle. I hope that changes so we can have a better glimpse of what the New World is like after this arc is over.

elitefox
November 04, 2009, 07:38 PM

That is why the WG is hiding the truth behind the scenes and just declare victory afterwards... so the masses will never know that their honorable government uses dirty tactics and gives no mercy or whatever to do just to win :D

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 07:39 PM
And now we await for other false rumors so that the other New World Captains get their chapter worth of screentime.
Seriously, outside Squado, they have relatively done nothing in this battle. I hope that changes so we can have a better glimpse of what the New World is like after this arc is over.

Looking at how WhiteBeard Jumped and gave them the permission to leave if they doubt whether such a pact/deal exists between the WG and Him, I'm sure they will follow him to death and we'll see what can they do. :noworry

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 04, 2009, 07:39 PM
Basically Marine told Squardo that WB and Sengoku made a deal, then during this war Marines deliberately only attack the other new world pirates to make it seem like the deal is actually real and in process thus Squardo would have reason to believe WB is a traitor.

Pretty smart.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 07:40 PM
I think we'll see more of the NW Pirates in action very soon (just round the corner lol :XD), but I guess the main focus will be on WB & his cre (squad commanders most probably). I think we'll see more of the NW pirates at a later date! Nonetheless, I hope Oda doesn't reserve/hold the abilities of all the NW Pirates for a later date!! I wanna see some as well in action alongside WB!!! :XD

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 07:48 PM
Basically Marine told Squardo that WB and Sengoku made a deal, then during this war Marines deliberately only attack the other new world pirates to make it seem like the deal is actually real and in process thus Squardo would have reason to believe WB is a traitor.

Pretty smart.

I'll call this playing dirty or to be in despair -_-;

◆ T.D.A ◆
November 04, 2009, 07:52 PM
I'll call this playing dirty or to be in despair -_-;

Playing dirty and being effective as well is being smart, this is a war, when did war supposedly hold fair grounds. It doesn't, it was a plan that succeeded, it's smart. WB was outdone by Sengoku.

Black Lagoon
November 04, 2009, 08:00 PM
Playing dirty and being effective as well is being smart, this is a war, when did war supposedly hold fair grounds. It doesn't, it was a plan that succeeded, it's smart. WB was outdone by Sengoku.

I know, it's just that ... I've lost the last remaining part of respect for the World Government, I thought they could do better than this -_-;

elitefox
November 04, 2009, 08:10 PM
I know, it's just that ... I've lost the last remaining part of respect for the World Government, I thought they could do better than this -_-;

You mean overpower WB?

he is the strongest man in the world, well the strategy used might be cause by despair but sengoku did give the first blow :D

BurnSchulz
November 04, 2009, 08:14 PM
Well its a war, who have to do something with the intel you have...

making your enemies fight each other is a great strategy :D

WB nearly killed lol, it is just a matter of time before he runs out of gas, i mean blood...

luffy can lead them in the fight lol :D
just in case WB died prematurely:eyeroll

So you mean it is ok for Whitebeard to get stabbed or even killed just because its the great plan of the strategiest Sengoku to let the Pirates fight themselves?

Well i am dissapointet in someway because i thought of Sengoku would have a little more honor and humanity...

it really seems that the WG is worse than (Bad-)Pirates...

In the beginning i had sort of respect to the Marine tops, but i more and more hate them for making dirtier tricks than the badest Pirates...

That really makes me angry someway...

elitefox
November 04, 2009, 08:29 PM
So you mean it is ok for Whitebeard to get stabbed or even killed just because its the great plan of the strategiest Sengoku to let the Pirates fight themselves?

Well i am dissapointet in someway because i thought of Sengoku would have a little more honor and humanity...

it really seems that the WG is worse than (Bad-)Pirates...

In the beginning i had sort of respect to the Marine tops, but i more and more hate them for making dirtier tricks than the badest Pirates...

That really makes me angry someway...

haha that is why they do it off cam lol...

WG don't even want us to see too but Oda had a special cam for us :D

well if you know that you will be facing an enemy 100 times powerful than you, what will you do? what means and ways? Can the data you gathered be used? This time they use the data they have and it was accurate. psych war before the actual war really happens I think. You have to make them be in their weakest, so that they you will have the lowest casualties and better yet... win the war.

Though it looks like as said by others,

it somewhat back fire since the moral boost they will gain in this event...
which bobots don't have :D this kind of boost is one of the X-Factor in a fight whether its a war or just an ordinary fight.

Poneglyph420
November 04, 2009, 08:49 PM

I agree 100% I thought the Marines were cool and maybe dirty but efficient, but after this last move...Wow you guys are low down....Grimy!
This shows me that the WG/Marines were/are scared of fighting this war.

Even with their deception I don't think they are safe now..........

zerocooldx
November 04, 2009, 08:52 PM
I agree 100% I thought the Marines were cool and maybe dirty but efficient, but after this last move...Wow you guys are low down....Grimy!

Oda did a great job of depicting "war". There are no rules in war. Just win and any costs.

elitefox
November 04, 2009, 08:56 PM

yeah the mood change since WB was struck by a big sword :facepalm

yup this only concludes that WG is scared of fight one yonkou(probably the strongest) and thus making all necessary moves to weaken them even one bit and not to face them head on in their strongest which I think backfire because of the moral boost.

long term prediction: WG cuts ace head but it turns into fire, luffy already remove the shuckles, ace joins the fight, WB dies and Ace will lead the victory.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 08:56 PM

I was thinking about that for a while now lol and its clear now that WB is gonna go all out! I mean if Sengoku relied and put his hope on that dirrty trick to change the balance of this war, then imo since WB is gonna go all out I feel that the WG will experience a huge casualty list soon.

Now if this does occur my concern and interest is if/when BB does enter will he show up and aid the WG and finally inflict the final blow to WB?

It'll be interesting whether BB still needs/wants/requires the Warlord-position when he enters this war!

Didnt think Sengoku was like that to be totally honest lol, but considering he has Kizaru and Akainu as Admirals LOOL it was coming!!

johnnyb7
November 04, 2009, 09:07 PM
Everyone is saying that they've lost their respect for the WG, i still wouldn't say the world government is all that bad, but yes i would agree i am a little dissapointed that sengoku would play that dirty. still though, there are good marines in the world government, i still like smoker, koby, aokoji and of course garp. and even if sengoku plays dirty, i still wouldn't say he has no honor, he's simply doing whatever he needs to defeat the pirates.

NoLimit89
November 04, 2009, 09:10 PM
screw respect, this is war.

honoring your enemies!??!? yea right.

chess4
November 04, 2009, 09:20 PM
awww man. so buggy was caught. well atleast aokiji did not kill him.

squardo whole crew was wiped out. that boy gol rogers didnt play any games. i can only imagine how strong he is.

im still waiting to see who opened the gate, and if BB and rayleigh will show.

elitefox
November 04, 2009, 09:21 PM
screw respect, this is war.

honoring your enemies!??!? yea right.

I didn't think that they weren't ready for this kind of strategy that WG uses, that is the only thing that sucks... does NW haven't had enough experience?

Sick_Fool
November 04, 2009, 09:39 PM
You gotta love Oda for planning everything ahead. When Squadro disappeared in the heat of the battle, Sengoku was cooking something delicious.

1. WB creates two tsunamis that could swallow Marineford, but Sengoku sees them to their advantage and had Aokiji freeze them so that later on they will serve as walls and prevent the NW pirates from escaping, hence strengthening Squadro's belief in the lie that WB had made a deal with Sengoku about selling the NW pirates to the WG (he probably thought WB had intently created those tsunamis so that Aokiji would freeze them thus rendering the bay inescapable).

2. Sengoku is one brilliant yet sly bastard. I was never able get into this guy but the way he planned everything before the war even started amazes me. He's an outstanding tactician, dare I say it. I'm starting to like him, no, I like him now. Some of you speculated that Squadro could be working/contracted with the WG when he stabbed WB, but if that was the case, why Squadro of all captains? Sengoku knew fully well that Squadro had a miserable history of losing his crew to Roger, and again, Sengoku uses this to play with Squadro's mind by having Akainu tell him that Ace is Roger's son (in case you forgot, Sengoku publicly announced that Ace is Roger's son even before the NW pirates have surfaced, so Squadro has no idea beforehand). Again, this adds another meaning to WB's fabricated betrayal, and further fuels Squadro's anger and despair.

3. We've seen the Pacifista army show up two chapters ago. Some of us thought that it was just merely a part of WG's plan to easily decimate the opposition, and nothing more. But hot damn, I for one never, ever saw this one coming. The Pacifista army was in fact all a part of Sengoku's plan to convince Squadro that WB has supposedly betrayed the NW pirates. The Pacifistas were ordered to attack every NW pirate except the WB pirates. Akainu told Squadro that if WB dies, his men will be spared. This was the trigger for Squadro to finally draw his sword against WB, as the former sees his men being annihilated while the WB pirates remain unscathed. Damn, Sengoku. Damn...

All of these to just bring the "World's Strongest Man" to his knees without the WG losing any significant losses. Fucking awesome.

Perfect plan Oda. Just perfect. Your foreshadowing is totally out-of-this-world!!!

Darkheart608608
November 04, 2009, 09:56 PM
i am not sure whether or not you all read my post. It petty much sum off everything. This war has its result. It does not matter whether or not WB die or survive; the result would not change. Read my post, it explains why in detail.

JC123
November 04, 2009, 10:03 PM
Squardo really doesn't have trust in WB, does he? Did he really believe that WB would pull such a dirty trick, he's supposed to know better, if he's really that close with Whitebeard -_- sheesh such a disappointment ... It's epic though... btw... when exactly will the next regular one piece chapter be?

Mmmm... It's not so much mistrust. He was just duped. BIG time. He didn't like Gol so it passed on to Ace without any reasoning whatsoever. It's kind of a thing about us as humans we have unnatural fears sometimes. Whitebeard's just that badass to know what to do to dissolve the situation instead of forcing the pirates to fall apart right when they're needed the most which, I say, is a far better solution.

NoLimit89
November 04, 2009, 10:06 PM
i am not sure whether or not you all read my post. It petty much sum off everything. This war has its result. It does not matter whether or not WB die or survive; the result would not change. Read my post, it explains why in detail.

Not always. I think there's another way of viewing this. If the enemy is enraged, they're much more susceptible to traps. I think Sengoku have something else planned to capture and defeat Whitebeard. Besides, the morale of the crewmates haven't reached the apex, if anything, the pirates are probably demoralized to see their Captain go down.

BlackHair
November 04, 2009, 10:30 PM
Last week I was expecting WB to beat the living shit out of Squardo, I was wrong. But now for sure, he will beat the crap out of Akainu and Sengoku. If WB falls, then he will take one of them (hopefully Sengoku) or even both of them withhim.

I also dislike the dirty tactic Sengoku pulled out of his ass, however this is war and with this kind of happenings it is more realistic, than other like Bleach for instance. In which they are having 1vs1 and still calling it war.. xd

elitefox
November 04, 2009, 10:35 PM
Not always. I think there's another way of viewing this. If the enemy is enraged, they're much more susceptible to traps. I think Sengoku have something else planned to capture and defeat Whitebeard. Besides, the morale of the crewmates haven't reached the apex, if anything, the pirates are probably demoralized to see their Captain go down.

This is just the one I don't see..

WB will not fall before ace been save or at least unchained.

Bugzee
November 04, 2009, 10:50 PM
I think WB will take out either Sengoku or Akainu with him to oblivion!!!

Its hard to say which one, it could go either way! Sengoku dies with WB, Akainu replaces him - still a hate relationship exists between him & WB/NW crew!

Akainu dies - some satisfaction experienced/showed, Sengoku just manages to survive and escapes the fate that he might've had!

I hope its Sengoku that dies..it would compliment the new era and the change that'll occur! imo

BurnSchulz
November 04, 2009, 10:54 PM
Imagine a One Piece World without Sengoku, Garp and without Whitebeard...

All the Old ones where gone...
Maybe Akainu will be the next Surpreme Admiral after Sengoku...
... ...

I would call THIS the new era!

~~~~~

Sorry for this, i just had a picture in my mind.

Its still painfull to see that WG Sengoku or Akainu (whoever planed it that way) was even able to do it.
Maybe it was all Sengokus plan, if he is the way i would like him to be, he would suffer because he had to do it.
But i also can imagine that this last Order was not Sengokus but Akainus "dirty" plan.

I dont like Akainu i want him to die soon...

OldSkOoL
November 04, 2009, 11:14 PM
It would be a waste to kill Akainu off, even if he is a one dimensional character we've only just met him.

Surprised that Sengoku planned this, very very low act, really reinforcing that as a reader we will always view the WG and Marines as the bad guys.

CP10
November 04, 2009, 11:24 PM
Whitebeard will killed by one of the Admiral for sure
All Hail WB, he will sure kill a lot of people before go down

WHY IS THERE NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!
THEY WERE ON A BREAK ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO

OldSkOoL
November 04, 2009, 11:34 PM

Too sap our morale, or maybe Oda is taking a Berserk like approach to release chapters :P

Shiro-kun
November 04, 2009, 11:39 PM
Didnt Oda just have a child?
maybe he wants to spend more time with his family ...or something like that ..

J M Fangio
November 04, 2009, 11:48 PM
Imagine a One Piece World without Sengoku, Garp and without Whitebeard...

All the Old ones where gone...
Maybe Akainu will be the next Surpreme Admiral after Sengoku...
... ...

I would call THIS the new era!

~~~~~

i hope so, all the oldman has died in this battle or retired after this battle

Bugzee
November 05, 2009, 12:33 AM
Whitebeard will killed by one of the Admiral for sure
All Hail WB, he will sure kill a lot of people before go down

Yes, :jawdrop it pains me to say :crying it but there'll be no chapter next week! :crying Most probably becoz Oda has just become a Father!!! Hooray!!! Congrats!! :beer :dance :)

No chapter next week is a big BLOW FOR ME AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE here!!! :facepalm :crying

I guess its more likely that WB will die now in this war, im hoping he takes Sengoku with him!!! One last clash against eachother!!! EPIC!! :XD

We barely know about Akainu, so it makes sense that he wouldn't die!

obamamania
November 05, 2009, 01:08 AM
Lol akainu's "traitorous" plan wasn't really that traitorous. In fact, it sounds to me like Akoiji knew about it too, meaning this was all a part of the plan? Either way, if this wasn't planned by Sengoku, which almost looks to be the case since Sengoku seems to be making decisions that contradict any such deal, it was still a damn good plan by Akainu. He could have turned this fight upside down.

elitefox
November 05, 2009, 02:23 AM
Lol akainu's "traitorous" plan wasn't really that traitorous. In fact, it sounds to me like Akoiji knew about it too, meaning this was all a part of the plan? Either way, if this wasn't planned by Sengoku, which almost looks to be the case since Sengoku seems to be making decisions that contradict any such deal, it was still a damn good plan by Akainu. He could have turned this fight upside down.

Is moria smiling or shock?

is he the one that is so sure that WB will die in this battle?
[hr]
I am wondering if WB heart is still intact? or is it just below the heart?

will that spider captain still join the war?