PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing Shaman King FLOWERS By Takei Hiroyuki

cloud strife
November 02, 2009, 01:56 AM
Do i really need to give an explanation about this? well if you read the first one you'll get the second.
http://www.onemanga.com/Shaman_King_-_Flowers/

Sherlock Holmes
November 02, 2009, 03:44 AM
I now want Ultimo to be canceled so he can focus on this.

Newkerzy
November 02, 2009, 04:33 AM
NOOOO!!! I want' em both!!!! (besides, Ultimo is monthly after all) not only that,I'm sure Dunstan Stan Lee can do the BGs while Takei can do the battles & characters.

Sherlock Holmes
November 02, 2009, 04:40 AM
NOOOO!!! I want' em both!!!! (besides, Ultimo is monthly after all) not only that,I'm sure Dunstan Stan Lee can do the BGs while Takei can do the battles & characters.

I'm fairly sure Stan Lee can draw an entire volume with only his eyebrows, but that doesn't really matter. I thought Stan worked together with Takei on the story, but Takei and his assistants worked on the story.

Yeah, since Ultimo is monthly Takei might have a chance at doing the SK sequel as well, as long as the sequel is also monthly.

┬ČBol
November 02, 2009, 06:38 AM
Ultimo is imho really good, it should continue!
Takei can write a SK sequel while doing Ultimo (remember that Stan Lee helps him), and I think he can write a great sequel. I loved 1st chapter.

Chaos Shadow
November 03, 2009, 04:32 PM
yepp i cant waitt to readd the next chapp!!
woww tamaoo is a cutieee now haha
one thing is this weekly,monthly or what?

Josl
November 03, 2009, 06:01 PM
yepp i cant waitt to readd the next chapp!!
woww tamaoo is a cutieee now haha
one thing is this weekly,monthly or what?

I will quote andysislands:

Once upon a time, Takei wrote Shaman King. Then it got cancelled. Then he wrote some more. And ended it quickly. Then he tried something else. And failed. Then he went back to Shaman King. He created several wonderful volumes. He finished with the story. But he forgot some details. So he created the "Mentalite" fanbook. He created Snake's Legs to introduce us to information we basically already know. But he knew that wasn't enough. No. He couldn't stop. As a result...

Shaman King: Flowers -Hana's Epoch- Chapter 1!

This is the true sequel to Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang. Originally published in the Mentalite fanbook, this is the start of the sequel. However, there are no plans yet for when chapter 2 will be released. Or even where! So we just got to hope for it!

Chaos Shadow
November 03, 2009, 09:16 PM
This is the true sequel to Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang. Originally published in the Mentalite fanbook, this is the start of the sequel. However, there are no plans yet for when chapter 2 will be released. Or even where! So we just got to hope for it!

ohhh thankss! :)
and yeah you are rightt it would be wonderfull if he can continue with it !

sapphire-pyro
November 05, 2009, 02:12 AM
Does Anna show up in this series? She's the Shaman King character that matters to me the most . . . hehe

senewe
November 07, 2009, 06:52 AM
hmmmm
i'd like to see second chapter...
cmmon takei, do it

tenebrae
November 07, 2009, 10:29 PM
i think ultimo is alright but this manga has sooooo much more potential to be honest i think this manga could be really good of course it has only been one chapter but i am already drawn into it. what could happen to him since the shaman king fight is so far away? If he has this much potential how good will he be in the end? I hope this is continued.

kidopitz27
June 26, 2012, 08:12 AM
just read 3 chapters and i think the plot is good but why Hao's descendants want's to destroy Yoh's Main branch? Hao and Yoh already settle their deputes so this time they will fight for the main house?

kkck
June 26, 2012, 10:42 AM
There is already a thread for this manga.