PDA

View Full Version : How did you come across MangaHelpers?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Sherbetmayhem
January 15, 2008, 05:23 AM
Searched for Naruto spoilers each and every week, and as always MH was reliable and one of the first sites to have spoilers up :)

Harun
January 30, 2008, 07:27 PM
I came across the community, because I then wanted to help translate. (I've transcribed a few chapters, but too nervous to start.)

Cheers,

D3M1URG3
January 30, 2008, 10:00 PM
I came here through Narutofan/Bleachworld, since while checking comments on one of the last chapters I was linked to Mangahelpers since a Translation came out nearly a day earlier on Mangahelpers. I've been looking for a Forums to devote to for a while now since Naruto Realm (my last home forums) went under, so I decided to join the forums here.

raderack
February 10, 2008, 11:21 PM
I came heare,to get the last news about manga.
It is a great resoruce to get news/info about scanlation too(im learning about cleaning,at least i try too)
And i find about MH using google of course.

Gold Knight
February 14, 2008, 04:04 AM
It's great to see more and more people coming around. It really is interesting to hear how and why everybody joined MH.

Saw a comment in a prior page and had to say something about it...

Think I came here as a result of seeing an animehelpers.com a while ago. Don't remember what happend tp it? Guess the forums for it weren't used much or something and you guys took it donw?

We actually had no connections to Animehelpers.com beyond that a member from MH went on and tried to model his forums after MH ^^;

It was a guy who wanted to promote and talk more anime and get more translations for anime than manga, since we're still pretty manga-oriented here, but I guess it didn't work out for AH.

Sometimes it really does take a lot of luck. We've been blessed here at MH in that we had a small translator community already and that we had a great guy who was also a translator himself that was willing to devote his time to helping other aspiring translators out here. And of course we've always had an excellent mod staff here, and the members are also great as well :amuse

We've had some troublemakers here but not nearly as many as some forums have had, and really had never anything that got that much out of control to the point where it became a great disturbance (we've been the envy of some places for that very reason).

So the success and relative tranquility of MH, all you guys who've been here awhile and gone on to promote and help keep the peace for us, can also feel like you deserve some credit for it as well. Cheers.

thiagojoe
February 14, 2008, 01:12 PM
I was lookig for naruto manga, so through Narutofan i found their forums, and from their forums i knew this is were they got much of their info (spoiler, raws, etc); since i'm not an Naruto-only fan, i found here the home for my Manga-addiction ^_^ !!! hehehe!!!
I am beggining now to post here, and i'm loving it!!! Go go, MangaHelpers!!!:)

SpiritOnParole
February 14, 2008, 09:06 PM
Maximum 7 had a link.

Inchao
February 15, 2008, 06:45 PM
I was chatting with my friends in Yahoo!Messenger and all of the sudden he brings up the topic,"What forums does you join?"

After a long blablabla,he told me that MangaHelpers is good for me. (I live with spoilers *chuckles*) What the heck,I think I'll just check it out and walla,here I am!

genkizen
February 23, 2008, 12:29 AM
I was part of narutofan years back. They said some of there ppl where starting a forum primarily for mangas and mangahelpers was born. I forget but i must have become a member maybe a couple months after mangahelpers started, only really started posting recently. I've been viewing this forum since the very beginning!

KyanWan
February 26, 2008, 07:24 PM
I was downloading bleach chapters from stoptazmo for a long time ... then, uploads started slowing down, and of course I got impatient waiting for my weekly crack intake.

So, I hunted down another place to get hooked up with manga - and here I am.

Katea
February 27, 2008, 09:17 AM
I'm not sure, but I think I found this place because I was searching for D.gray-man scanlations, and someone from another forum pointed out that mangahelper's one of the best sites so I took a look. I've been visiting this forum for 5 months or so and finally decided to join, yeah :)

Gold Knight
February 27, 2008, 05:51 PM
Welcome to MH then Katea, glad to have you here with us :)

I just caught up on DGM myself.

AxelCross
March 02, 2008, 05:45 PM
Come to think of it, I don't recall how I came upon MangaHelpers. It was without a doubt related to Naruto, considering I didn't even start branching out into the realm of manga aside from Naruto and Bleach until I came here. But I suspect it was probably a simple Google/Yahoo search for "Naruto Manga" (I just did a search and couldn't find it anywhere so maybe it wasn't that), either way, it was searching for manga somehow. :tem

Funny, considering after I found this place, a few friends of mine started talking about it, and then I started seeing it popping up on different manga sites and such, ironically enough. Glad I did find it, it's definitely the best manga community on the net, bar none.

kof2k1zip
March 04, 2008, 11:58 PM
I foun this place looking for One piece Manga and then i found naruto too. this is a great place. Keep it that way guys

Thanks

~Immortal
March 06, 2008, 05:09 PM
How did I come across MH?

Short story, actually. Googled some scanlating tips and found a thread in the MH Academy. Very useful, actually. Then, after mosying around a bit, I figured, "Hey, why not -- I'll join."

And the rest, my friends, is history.

nxlouco
March 13, 2008, 11:47 AM
Googled around for naruto, onepiece, and bleach manga and found R/T/S threads and them always came back until i joined about 1-2 years ago

eddz
March 14, 2008, 05:37 PM
i hear of it on dA which, then i was looking for naruto ng and i found this site

Emily00
March 14, 2008, 08:49 PM
I'm actually not too sure how I did even though I'm new. lol
But, I think I was trying to find forums on japanese or translating help or some such and came across it.

kurowoof
March 20, 2008, 08:18 AM
someone gave a link of a scanlated chapter of TRC in Captured Wings forums.
there :3

rpl001
March 21, 2008, 07:49 AM
at first i just looking for some spoiler pics at MH :D
then i tried to register at MH because I think it's a big manga forum :D
and now I'm posting here, not just looking for the spoiler pics :P

JamesStern
April 04, 2008, 12:30 PM
I found this board while searching on Google.

Sasuke_Kai_92
April 05, 2008, 01:49 PM
I typed in Naruto 379 spoilers in google. And the link for mangahelpers came showing the spoilers. I kept checking the website as a guest until chapter 394. Then I made a account because it looked good. ^_^

When I joined the first time. I was so confused :p. There was so much to go on and I didnt know what I was doing. lol I didnt know what quote was either :P Now I do obviously. XD

rai_20
April 06, 2008, 11:17 PM
i was looking for more info about mx0 and it seems that they have a lively discussion going on out here. it was really fun reading all those info and insights and i happen to like speculating on things. i got hooked from then on. lol

Fox666
April 28, 2008, 01:24 AM
Everywhere says "spoiler source: mangahelpers", them...

Lelo
June 01, 2008, 05:24 PM
I'm not sure if I posted here already but I'm gonna do it anyways(delete it if I did). First I started watching Naruto then I started reading the Manga, pretty soon I was on the Internet looking for websites about Naruto and I came across a website identical to this one, there was a lot smart ass people there I didnt really like it. But when they would post spoilers the source, most of the time, would be from MH, so I decide to come here and check it out and now I love it. Here the spoilers come earlier, there is more members here and a lot of cool threads. So this is my new home, my fisrt goal was to bacome a Hero member and now my goal is to reach a 1000 posts as soon as possible

EvilGenious
June 01, 2008, 05:26 PM
a coworker told me about it and i lurked around for about 2-3 months until i registered back in March...don't think my coworker has an account here though

Totinona
June 01, 2008, 05:42 PM
HRP Scans (http://hatsuharupeace.proboards82.com/index.cgi) forum is how I came across MH.:D

Mikessc88
June 01, 2008, 06:02 PM
my scan group uses MH for all its needs, also I use Mangashare a lot of ppl on there use and recommend this site

elale20
June 04, 2008, 01:56 AM
I was lookin' for HQ covers of Naruto on Google and I found the post with the covers in this site. Later, I was lookin' for other covers and Google always found this site.

So, I began to explore the site and use it regularly.

MangaHelpers maybe is the best place for HQ and faster releases on the net.

Congratulations.

igotthegoods
June 05, 2008, 11:54 PM
oh, just realized i've never posted in this thread xD

i was googling for the newest naruto/bleach scanlations and found this place. i had the latest scanlations page bookmarked for quite a while (and didn't venture beyond there) before i thought to myself, "what do people in these forums actually talk about?" i decided to start reading what everyone had to say about the current chapters and such and got kind of hooked on lurking. i think i did that for about 6 mos or so before finally making an account. now, i'm basically on here every day -_-;

Jaegerjaques-kun
June 12, 2008, 12:08 PM
I was looking for Coloured pages for my manga videos

flyingwind
June 17, 2008, 11:06 PM
I came across MH when i was looking for a site that had some bleach manga chapters. Now i chack this site almost everyday.

Yabe
June 25, 2008, 02:17 PM
Um, it must be through a scanlation tutorial's link from OPHQ. I was so scared by this website's source of procrastination that I didn't dare to bookmark it at first. :darn

goldb
June 26, 2008, 10:42 AM
erm, i came through this by looking for spoilers for one piece a couple of months ago, and found this...i haven't looked back ever since..

ichiedan
July 06, 2008, 06:16 AM
I found it while googling, searching for Reborn Volume 14 and 15 (where KEFI dropped it...why?...I want to help you guys) Guess I was too late.

Then, after downloading many, many chapters from here (Scanlators, you have my gratitude)...then I've joined for a few months...

Interested in scanlating business, I too began to learn it. Reading lots of Tutorials here (though never post questions :p) I think, I began to like this scanlating stuff and I'm still learning. It's all thanks to MangaHelpers and its Community. I hope MH lasts till the end of time.

Shiro-kun
July 08, 2008, 12:12 AM
I was looking for spoilers and scanalations for various manga (especially Naruto,Bleach and One Piece) for an another site about a year and some months ago ...and i was simply told that this was the place to look for those manga , so i lurked about for a year and i finally join this place. :amuse

haganenorenkin
July 08, 2008, 12:18 AM
a guy on a emulation forum who has his own fansub told about this site, cuz i wanna make my fansub but focused on shonen jump's one shots :D

DragonKiss
July 08, 2008, 01:56 AM
I stumbled across this forum when some guy from another forum recommend it..so far so good ^^
well aside from not having a code geass sub-forum-.-",everything else is great ^^

hatsuharupeace
July 08, 2008, 02:39 AM
Wow, I never actually posted in this thread, and yet I've been here for quite a while.....

Well, the story begins when I stumbled upon this website while searching through Google. Thought it looked good, so I stuck around for a couple of months lurking and grabbing releases during RAW Day. Then I decided to stop lurking and make an account. :XD

@DragonKiss: A Code Geass sub-forum was discussed amongst the mods, but the idea was shut down because it's already halfway through its last season, so yeah, no Code Geass sub-forum. Sorry. :amuse

descendant
July 13, 2008, 10:38 AM
stumbled upon this forum when i was looking for prince of tennis scanlation on google and that was... i think 3 years ago?? or 2 years ago?
but i didn't register yet becoz u don't need an account to read the post
however as time passed by i was tempted to register because i wanted to discuss badly bout the manga i read
then real life prevent me from reaching this forum and one day when i was released from that life i came back to this forum when i was organizing my bookmarks
but i can't seem to login and the forum seem to have a new touch so i create this new ID ^^
haha lame~ i just don't have the heart to post a single line just to say i found it on google :grin

VASSiLi
July 14, 2008, 04:34 AM
lol, I was looking for Naruto's colorize (I thinkt that I was looking for Amaretti's stuffs) when google redirect me to this superb site xD

THE KING
July 15, 2008, 05:57 AM
I was looking for captain tsubasa stuff on the internet, and ended up here in shinji's thread.
Didn't have any idea what forums were, just barely managed to figure out how to download the scanlations, bein here for almost 4 months(just for downloading) I understood what forums really are and started posting around 2 months back in the discussions thread.
That's how it began...

JGSkpx0389
July 19, 2008, 07:05 PM
i think i came across here because i was looking for some RAWs for Gantz i think but turn out MH even had fastest uploading scan version so i decided to stick here

TheGenius
July 24, 2008, 10:01 PM
I was bored at Mangatraders, since there Gantz thread are not so active(But still a GREAT website, I REALLY, recommend peeping their collection, it is humongous!!) , and I was looking for the latest scans...then I found glory!

I was not a crazy poster, but peeps here like Gold Knight, njt, xi0, babo, GAT-X252, Hollow Kurono & 花男★ made me crazier!!

So thanks to the staff for putting up for people like me! I've learn great deal on manga, art(which I'm very thankful) and had the chance to practice my English writing skills while enjoying good company(and disturbing me while I study XD)!

kaliayev
July 25, 2008, 12:34 AM
also joined because of gantz. dled and read the entire first phase after i saw the anime and wanted to set it ablaze (whenever i introduce anyone to oku's epic creation, i show them the first ep of the anime and then tell them to read). i used the anime's ending as a reason to transition into manga (i'm quite happy it was my first). anyway, i'm sure i got here from some indirect link relating to gantz. found this site very useful for timely releases and lurked for a week or two in the gantz forum then started posting.

@genius
i think we actually joined on the same prediction page. eeeeeery. and i'm sad marmo and i weren't included in your list of instigators, but i know you love us so it's all good. anyway, high five on the one-year anniversary (i know it's been a tad longer but whatever).

TheGenius
July 25, 2008, 10:12 AM
@genius
i think we actually joined on the same prediction page. eeeeeery. and i'm sad marmo and i weren't included in your list of instigators, but i know you love us so it's all good. anyway, high five on the one-year anniversary (i know it's been a tad longer but whatever).

The list was getting long :p, but you know you guys rock! Hi-Five!

Yah, I think Marmo just went on with his life...He brought another spice to the Gantz threads...

I also think that guys like you made me stay on MH, which is even more important. There is so much things to talk about in the Gantz Room, it's scary!

Why not create a thread, what makes you stay on MH instead of other forums?

Assymilum
July 27, 2008, 12:33 AM
Blud's "Stop Supporting NarutoFan" page. A bit old story, but yeah...

XxVascoxX
July 28, 2008, 08:01 AM
Was looking for naruto spoilers and fell right onto manga helpers and thus i decided to settle down here..!~!

OP ROX
August 02, 2008, 06:23 PM
looked for One Piece spoilers around 8 months ago... i always read comments on the forums here but never bothered signing up... so i just signed up a few days ago

xallisto
August 13, 2008, 12:33 PM
i been here since pretty much the day MH went online :) when it took over Narutofan's scanlation section for a while. but didint sign up till about 3 months later :)

Kensei-15
August 15, 2008, 09:38 PM
Was browsing manga on google, saw the site.Was a user way back but I got a new computer and lost my old password.

The Adamant Dragon
August 15, 2008, 09:43 PM
I used to maked music manga on Youtube for the ones that wanted their manga with cool music. and this website was the one I Used to take chapters from. And yes, I Googled too.

Aikoh
September 14, 2008, 04:02 PM
I had been slacking in Japanese for the past few months and decided to start reading raw manga again, especially Jump Comics titles because I wanted to be up-to-date with the weekly releases like everyone else for a change, but the links at Raw Manga are too unstable for me and I had to find another source (the ads are also terribly annoying). The forums also give me a reason to continue coming back since I'm such a forum junkie. I wish I had come here for Jump stuff sooner!

Jpaul
September 17, 2008, 01:58 PM
I was looking for some information about a certain manga and low and behold i stumble into this site. ^_^

Tim Edgren
September 18, 2008, 05:43 PM
was searching google under 'manga company work ads' and found a post requesting people.. so I joined

kenwaz
September 23, 2008, 10:03 AM
I was actually reading Bastard!! mangas online and I googled to know this fabulous team called Dead Sea :).

I didn't find any offical site, but this one which regroup several mangas and I'm pretty sure I'll come often from now.. :D

It's in in my favorite mangas site allready ;)

EmbodiedDespair
September 25, 2008, 05:02 PM
Tryin' to find some Bleach Manga Spoilers. Eventually, I started to come here all the time lookin' for 'em.

True Blade
September 29, 2008, 07:20 PM
Finished numerous animes, and got impatient wondering what happened next in their stories. Then I had a revelation, the animes are based on the mangas, which are further ahead! I rushed here (well ok, to Google, which led to here). Originally I only read translations from cnet, but now I download scanlations and all that jazz. Basically a HUGE leech. =D

Baron Hugenstein
October 18, 2008, 06:37 PM
I was given the link by a close relative, who also likes Manga. Although, at the time, i was looking for a website for Manga but couldn't find any:scry

nat
October 18, 2008, 07:22 PM
My best friend (who is lurker) introduced me to the site. I was a lurker for a few months before joining.

-6x-
October 19, 2008, 02:43 AM
Probably was through mangaupdates or a lj link, when I was looking for xxxholic new chapters. One or two years ago.

Grimory
October 19, 2008, 06:18 AM
i was looking for a cool anime forum, but didnt like the format of other forums, then i found this site. the format and outline was so neat and of course, manga. lots of it. lolz

Monte
October 29, 2008, 09:53 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/Sket_Dance/40/recruit/

There wasn't any other option.

Negi
November 12, 2008, 10:36 AM
I was searching at google for a certain manga raw and I've found a link to this community.

hyn_pride93
November 20, 2008, 03:26 AM
Bleach is a really important anime to me. I wanted to watch more episodes so I eventually ended up going to Youtube to watch them all. I ended up catching up to the current episode some 100 episodes later :p. Then that's when I first discovered the ongoing manga to it. I first watched it on Youtube though with all the music and everything :D.

Then the chapter where Nel is transformed really got to me and I fell in "love" with her. I googled her and found a really cute pic of her and that pic was in a discussion thread here on MH! :tem I started to read some of the posts and saw just how classy it was and joined no more than 10 minutes later. :tem

Now I'm a full fledged MHer who goes crazy online and then :spaz spazes out when I don't have enough energy :coffeeshock.

:D

Kaiser Will
November 22, 2008, 05:11 PM
Google rocks! Same day, with nothing to do, I was doing nothing on the internet, then I decided to look for same One Piece stuff, and, bang, MH in the head, and never since I just couldn't left this place anymore, you guys should put a warning saying: Carefull you can became a MH addicted! Though in the firrt month I didn't register, but always looking and same time before I really wanna make part of this, so many people from around the world, is so great, MH got me in the palm of his hands!

kehpped.crusader
November 23, 2008, 12:58 AM
Never one to mess with trends...

Google! :p

I was looking for a place to help out translating or whatnot and I wasn't having any luck. Then I did a search for "scanlation projects" and volia! I found the main page.

So glad I did, too :tem

Mousie
November 26, 2008, 03:37 PM
The One's Who Never Lie.
TOWNL

I was an active active person when DeathNote first appeared and it was through that site where I was a member but I kind of sort of lost track of all my accounts info x.x.

roma
November 29, 2008, 07:26 AM
i was looking for info about the latest Naruto updates when i stumbled upon this forum. i started reading some reviews and later on i found myself enjoying the discussions on what's happening and what's bound to happen in this series.

ruka26
November 29, 2008, 12:49 PM
one word!
bleach scanlations!!! (or was that 2? lol)

hmm, i always see sleepyfans @ one manga, then i searched for em, then lead me here.

i wanna have a manga section for my bleach fans, ut up to until now i'm clueless.

on topic, yeah, that what got me here. ^^

Gecko Moria
December 06, 2008, 05:12 AM
google...manga sites or something idk

Adorien
December 11, 2008, 02:56 AM
I was google-ing for a forum, I found MH and I joined :amuse

Pika876
December 16, 2008, 01:30 PM
I was looking for typesetter jobs and I came across this site!! I hope I can be one....someday....soon :eyeroll

jukrat
December 17, 2008, 02:21 PM
looking for spoilers i find this place last year. joined this year though didn't need discuss, then i thought that i like spending time in here and joined..
cheers

Sylvie314
December 17, 2008, 11:13 PM
Googling for Naruto spoilers made me come across the forums. I've been lurking for a while, then decided to get an account. Now I'm trying to get more involved since I'm on holiday(raise that post count!!).

Now I use Mangahelpers as my main site for all things Bleach and Naruto! It's the best for quick spoilers and getting to those releases!

Teekuh
December 24, 2008, 12:44 PM
Same as most I think, getting unpatient with Naruto anime releases so I decided to follow the manga. Same for Bleach later on.

Found this amazing site on google and kept using it since it releases the raws, trans & scans realy quick.

Reclaimed Dasein
December 30, 2008, 08:57 AM
I actually was just looking for Manga translations a couple of weeks ago. This looked interesting, so I book marked it for later use.

diamondcut
January 07, 2009, 10:41 PM
I was redirected from Ritual Scan Forge

Takamura
January 08, 2009, 02:05 PM
Another google boy here :XD I was searching for Oretama raws. Before, I only knew Tokyotosho for searching raws (I haven't Windows, so I can't use Winny nor Share).

unok-kun
January 08, 2009, 02:20 PM
Well, I was reading Raruto, a spanish parody of Naruto, and I knew it was translated to english, and wanting to improve my english, I decided to read it again in english. That's how I knew MH.

Rocco
January 09, 2009, 07:56 PM
I came across mangahelpers when I was looking for site that harbors older teens through adults. Your writers/reviewers take the timeout to coherently narrate what the current manga chapter is about and their readers, myself included, do not respond, for the most part, pointlessly. This site raised the standard and I recommended it to the Japanese club at my university.

snowdog
January 09, 2009, 10:19 PM
looking for naruto spoilers and translated scans.
i knew about managahelpers for a while but never made an account until i saw a comment i just wanted to throw my 2 cents into. i forget what it was about know lol. i was one of those "long time listener, frist time caller type person."

Red Hood
January 19, 2009, 10:45 AM
The site where i was watching the Naruto Chapter's went down, so i started looking for a new site and thats when i found MH. I started reading the post too from time to time... then later i decide to join.

Peculator
January 22, 2009, 11:25 AM
I'm not sure how did I come across here but I guess it was Google search or something....

Triple_Platinum
January 31, 2009, 03:55 AM
Came across it after searching Google when I was looking for stuff I couldn't get my hands on.

kokoja
February 04, 2009, 09:10 AM
iv got absolutely no idea how i came across it.

lazy-meeh
February 15, 2009, 04:44 AM
Me? Well as of late, the Naruto and Bleach manga has been coming out quite slowly, [eg. Yesterday] and I was dying to get the weekly dose of Naruto/Bleach so I read the RAW versions on this site instead, But I also remembered this year during June and December my exams were coming up, because I also study Japanese I thought to myself, since the translators need help, why cant I do it? I'd also benefit by improving my Japanese immensely before the exams. Even though my Japanese is 'decent' its probably no where near as good as CNET's [I forgot the numbers in his name ><;] So, long story short I was impatient and joined to be a translator altogether (:

Forever_Melody
February 15, 2009, 10:37 PM
Google, 'nuff said lol :XD

I don't exactly remember what I was googling, but I saw some post on MH's forum through google and I decided it wasn't such as bad place lol :p

kai-uchiha
February 16, 2009, 02:50 AM
i found it threw google like most people here when i was looking for some naruto reviews of a chapter i didn't understand.
but what made me stick with it was the reviews by gold knight.
i wanted to react to a question so i decided to join.
and i never regretted it since

btw WHERE THE HELL IS GOLD KNIGHT THESE DAYS!!!!

_Strawberry_
February 16, 2009, 01:17 PM
I saw a link on deviantart linking me to someone's MangaHelpers gallery and i fell in love with the forums and then joined that day!!

kimizzle
February 21, 2009, 12:05 PM
I couldn't find any places that had scans or actually scanlated Gantz after Dark Horse licensed the series in the USA :mad Anyways, loving MangaHelpers because there are a lot of fast updated mangas as well as a rather friendly community :p

Ukonkivi
February 23, 2009, 02:32 AM
Was looking for Shinryaku! Ika Musume chapter 4.
Found this site on google. Didn't find what I was looking for, but signed up anyway.

Googlez_kun
February 25, 2009, 01:05 PM
through onemanga.com
i looked at the spoilers and always wondered what "MH" stands for when they mentioned the source
then i searched for MH and found Mangahelpers :p

Asusp3v4x
February 25, 2009, 01:07 PM
same thing as the person above -_-

Satokah
February 26, 2009, 12:22 AM
I found this place in a sad and needy way D:

The site I usually go to for all my manga, "manga traders" is saying it will close down in 6 days if it doesnt meet donation requirement! All that manga.. gone! And I couldnt possibly download all the manga I wanted before that time, let alone have space D: Plus, how would I keep up with the new volumes?

So I needed to find a nice place that had what manga traders had just.. "not going to close down" and this place ended up having that and more D:

When I say more I mean the forums and flashy stuff on the main page. But besides that, manga traders had all the stuff. Rlly is sad it's leaving for good. D:

If you want to know what I'm talking about just google the name.

Though, rlly, I mean honestly, manga traders isnt as awesome as this place is. :/ And if there's a "one-shot" u need that's not here at this site D; i dunno what to say but most likely they wouldnt have it either.. Just look at baka-updates because most likely it probly isnt even translated yet. but u could try if u want. D; manga traders had potential. But now I'm clingy to this site and I dont wanna leave...

Jamatis
February 27, 2009, 09:11 PM
I was watching a Naruto Manga chapter on youtube and my suscriber said that he is going to making chapters and he said if you want to read and discuss manga such as Naruto and Bleach go to mangahelpers.com. So I did!

kanami
March 03, 2009, 12:53 PM
A friend of mine [idk her id here] mentioned mangahelpers and out of curiosity, here I am ^ ^

Mythsoul
March 03, 2009, 06:43 PM
hm.....off google....trying to find out about Naruto Spoilers....as soon as I caught up with the manga...really good find....been posting ever since...

Espling
March 05, 2009, 01:18 PM
I wanted my fix of Bakuman, but found so much more. Nice little place, really.

lord0din69
March 05, 2009, 06:35 PM
google
baccano manga english

lazyboyrod
March 10, 2009, 09:17 PM
I found MangaHelpers a long time ago on google when I was a lurker lol

shaula_aelas
March 11, 2009, 05:26 PM
I fund mh a few weeks back when I was looking for some OP spoilers :rawluffy. I usually read it in onemanga on fridays but i was really anxios to find out more a little sooner. Great site btw.

SephRo
March 12, 2009, 07:53 PM
hellow im from onemanga and a scanlator, some in our site posting that he or she came from MH and a scanlator so i just pass by and see the website.

sukiyuki94
March 18, 2009, 01:40 PM
I turn to be in this site when i was looking thru some manga sites n i found here...

br2eze
March 19, 2009, 11:27 PM
I always loved to read discussions and predictions after i read the manga. so i googled it as i always did and found mangahelpers ^^

kawaii
March 22, 2009, 10:21 AM
I was looking for raw versions of doraemon and came across the site.

yeti
March 24, 2009, 12:44 AM
I like to read Skip Beat and Black Bird online. When I was searching the latest Act of Skip beat a few days ago, I found the forums and registered here at once.

Fortisdiablos
March 24, 2009, 12:58 AM
Found the place while looking for Naruto and Bleach spoilers. Probably through Google.

kkck
March 26, 2009, 12:37 AM
Sup people! Well, I remember I used to watch the inuyasha anime, and for some reason at some point it stopped showing new episodes. I used wikipedia and learned the anime was based on a manga(yes, I didnt know at the time) and started looking for it over the internet. Later on I started to look for other mangas, and eventually I run into the spoiler thread for the naruto forum. Thats about it I guess....

Fortisdiablos
March 26, 2009, 01:44 AM
Yea, I used to lurk here a lot before I finally signed up. Then I lurked some more.

nihonto
March 26, 2009, 04:47 AM
I was looking for some new mangas to start reading and came across this site and saw the update speed was quite fast, so I joined.

scorponok
March 26, 2009, 12:35 PM
i knew about MH long before becoming member,its where i get the translations from Naruto(not chapthers),sorry to announce you that i get the chapters from onemanga its a habbit:D,i joined with the thaught that i may translate some chapters in my native laguage sometimes

pondertheworld
March 29, 2009, 06:46 PM
I was googling for other places to read manga and came across this website. It look cool and I thought, "Hmm, why not?" So here I am~

ringoshu
April 10, 2009, 09:38 PM
Simply googled to see if anyone was looking for a French -> English, Spanish translator ;P would like to put my major to use for something more recreational O_o;

Revilenigma
April 14, 2009, 11:27 AM
I was looking for the newest Gantz chapters and discovered this place, I was a lurker for awhile till I discovered a really dumb theory that I had to call out. and I was looking for a translator for the Gantz Manual.

bean
April 14, 2009, 02:03 PM
way back when, a long time ago when I was a college senior, coasting through my final semester I found out about naruto the manga. I had been watching the anime for a while, but the fillers had started and they lost my interest, so I decided to read forward rather than wait for the canon to continue in the anime (a wise decision on my part considering shitpoohden). At the time I read through the chapters at NF, but fortunately for me (and unfortunately for MH, I suppose) I happened upon this site who conveniently posted spoilers and full chapters on thursday mornings (these were the good ol'days). I lurked for about a year until I finally registered and posted my first comment because I felt the internet was serious business, and someone was grossly wrong on a matter (it was about pakkun not being able to pick up gaara's scent...yeah, I remember my first post). It's been a good 3 years now, for the most part.

Weapon_X
April 14, 2009, 02:43 PM
For like a year, whenever I type " Naruto Spoilers " or " Bleach Spoilers ", the website always gives a link to Mangahelpers. Kept lurking and reading the spoiler pics and summaries thread, then I also found out that you can download manga! and give your opinions about the mangas and have convos etc. Then I just joined at will, and am happy.

segua
April 15, 2009, 01:47 AM
I think I might've posted before but I can't recall.

Long ago, when I first saw the Naruto anime, I found out about the manga. Since finding out, I got my manga fix over at an msn naruto group. I think they might've been called Naruto Returns or something. After that, I found out about this place and I've been a regular since then. Well sort of.

sindergi
April 15, 2009, 01:23 PM
I looked in a other forum for spoiler for Naruto and Bleach and each spoiler has the source "Mangahelpers"....so I decided to go directly to the source.

kimidori
April 15, 2009, 06:57 PM
one of my friend introduce to me
i ask where i can find a raw manga(that time i don't know that the translation of the manga i try to find have been released), then she reply u can try to find at "mangahelpers"

nacryss
April 16, 2009, 06:16 PM
Easy. I'm a member on another site but I was looking for some raws to practise my Japanese and MangaHelpers was the only site recommended. So I decided to have a look and since I was entirely satisfied, I thought it would be fair to become a member. Who knows? maybe one day, I'll be able to help translating...
By the way, the other site is MangaFox.

neoleonhart
April 16, 2009, 06:40 PM
i came across mangahelpers while looking for a place where i could discuss bleach and naruto. and through some strange coincidence i ended up on a site with naruto and bleach and more; that would be MH.

wonder why i never actually registered much sooner as i've been a long time lurker. eh well.....

Dark-san
April 20, 2009, 08:43 AM
Seems to me like the majority got here because of getting Naruto way ahead of the rest. =\

I came across Mangahelpers after making it a point to search for a forum that generally discussed about scanlations in general. And wah la, Mangahelpers was the first community that pop up in a yahoo search.

Although after registering for a few weeks, it took me quite a while to set up my stuffs before I start posting here. Being a lurker here has its advantage. =D

Hananira
April 21, 2009, 09:30 PM
I came here looking for raws, mostly, since this was the easiest place to find them.

adbanginwar
April 22, 2009, 09:09 AM
I found narutochuushin site first for naruto where i signed up for its forum.
In its spoiler section i use to read that source is mangahelpers, so i googled it and found this.
now i dont visit that old forum, mangahelper is all i need.
scanlation for naruto and FMA. both are available here. :D

mangahelpers rox

WildH
April 22, 2009, 09:20 AM
My friend told me that I can find some spoilers on MH, so I lurked. After not long time I logged in.

isehime
April 22, 2009, 10:58 PM
I was reading a manga which I really, really love. It's already completed but a lot of the volumes were still untranslated so I started looking for raws. and i somehow ended up here. XD

raptor02_2001
April 24, 2009, 12:29 AM
i found way from Narutofan.com but i am sadly to see Narutofan dont do with anything manga ... but good thing .. i love MH site

anthea08
April 24, 2009, 02:09 AM
the scanlator of bride of the water god resides here, so i followed her.

skiri987
April 25, 2009, 03:51 AM
I was searching scans from the graphic of Shonen Jump and other Mangazine! XD

joe_bevis
May 02, 2009, 03:13 PM
some guy posted a link to this site other at the RevTK forums (http://forum.koohii.com/viewtopic.php?id=2933&p=2)

pubbie was his name!

bonta
May 03, 2009, 05:31 PM
a friend of mine told me about this site , yet i dont know his name on this site , i wonder why he doesnt tell me :?

-Ren Boy-
May 10, 2009, 04:09 PM
I Was Looking For Reviews and Ta Da
I Found Manga Helpers

Entwined Destiny
May 13, 2009, 03:27 PM
Seeliespright told me about mangahelpers and I joined

Cozend.Indigo
May 14, 2009, 02:10 AM
I was looking for spoilers last week

Grizz
May 17, 2009, 06:43 PM
i came across this coz of my brother...

mayoi
May 21, 2009, 10:58 AM
When i am looking for some mangas to read....

moonshine19
May 25, 2009, 08:18 AM
by the most used search engine, hahahaha
I was finding some site or webboard about the manga I'm crazy for, especially the international website.
so I reached here.

kenjixx
May 26, 2009, 11:57 AM
i was looking for some information about Reborn!
getting a lot spoiler from here ^^

Searss
May 27, 2009, 05:42 PM
google'd it after a friend told me about the site. Then i asked him whats ur nick?!!! He answered I GOT NONE. =.- that was a year ago

Gcat88
May 28, 2009, 05:12 PM
my friend told me of a new site that gets spoilers before anyone else so i started looking then i started using the forums and loved talking to everyone bout manga, do wish there more series to talk bout here.

adamleee
May 29, 2009, 07:21 AM
Someone who's art I watch on deviantART also puts their art on here too so I thought I should check this site out. ^^

Glad I did! XD

Katsura
May 29, 2009, 08:16 AM
i was looking for some reborn stuff,and I found this. lucky XD

Binky
May 29, 2009, 08:20 AM
I think thatbabo told me post a scan here back in the days of R/T/S threads.

Doragon
May 29, 2009, 11:31 PM
<Insert reason here>

Chitsuki kage
May 30, 2009, 10:41 AM
was looking for a certain manga scans and got lead by here from mangaupdates. O__o

mizukiikki
June 03, 2009, 10:03 AM
informtions about cage of eden and i discovery this site/forum... and i love be in foruns :D

Thepocolypse
June 05, 2009, 10:26 PM
wow, I came across MH when I was searching for ways to view spoilers XD. All I can say is, I love it here.

(also, I'm really trying to refer people to an amazing website(see sig)

Burnham
June 06, 2009, 05:39 PM
I was looking for a way to buy some japanese Getter Robo manga... and instead found it in English for FREE! Awesome! Thanks!!!

<.Haruka.>
June 09, 2009, 08:12 PM
google & my crave for early manga raws http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/HeroDave/Emoticons/Grin.gif

sanomano
June 11, 2009, 02:55 PM
I came to Mangahelpers by searching for the Raws of some manga.
It's really great here. As mentioned by many members, I'm also a regular to check the manga here~ Thank you!

oomba.boomba
June 12, 2009, 12:43 AM
Someone linked me here years ago actually, back in 06 from narutoforums.com. I might've registered under a different username at the time, but forgot it a long time ago as I just continued to lurk. So I just registered again about a week ago.

Arth
June 12, 2009, 01:09 AM
I came here to look for raw manga.

And then I got interested in translating, and PM'ed njt about it.
He pointed me to the right directions, and I tried to translate things. It was a lot harder than I thought, and so I wussed out >.>

Now I just hang around for raws, and occasionally check other people's translations :D

Starting to post a bit more in the forums too ^^

Arrogance
June 12, 2009, 02:18 AM
Well for me I started off watching the Naruto and Bleach anime in english. I was a noob back then and didn't realize how behind we were from japan, so I made my way to the internet and found the land of Streaming videos. So I literally spent a week watching over 100 episodes of Bleach and Naruto/Naruto Shippuden trying to catch up. When I finally got to the last video that put me on schedule with the rest of the world, I was so used to watching these Anime for 24hrs straight that I needed MORE and I couldn't wait each week to find out. SOOOOO then I started reading the manga's on onemanga because I just couldn't stand not knowing what was going to happen next. THEN I finally end up on par with the manga. Yet now I still suffer my impatience waiting for information, so in search for spoilers to hold me off and keep me from going insane for a week, I discovered MH. But evidently the spoilers aren't enough, so I now joined the forum in order to talk about these manga's to try and keep me even more content during the week while I wait for a new chapter to be released.........thats my legendary tail of finding Manga Helpers in a nutshell (and yes its apparently a big nutshell).

Archtos
June 12, 2009, 05:31 PM
I learned about MH from the stoptazmo ad :D

etineski
June 14, 2009, 01:53 AM
let's see was trying to type in google, Trinity Blood raws ch45 if I reckoned... and mangahelpers suddenly popped out of the search results! YEAH! so cool, I get to see the raws I want, I also discovered u have different titles, so i browsed in and found some of my favorite titles. And after that, I decided to be a member, and I thought this is like my 103rd or 104th forum. Seriously, I joined a lot of forums. I try to check it everyday, maintenance somehow. But, I cant visit all.

It was good I found MH!

adri_cenkaz
June 15, 2009, 02:27 AM
I think it was me trying to find the latest manga through search engines that led me to this site- i've been using it as my needs for my dose of manga for a while now XD

digitaldude
June 15, 2009, 02:29 AM
I was looking for gantz spoilers, and I found this site.

hakaze
June 16, 2009, 11:23 AM
Couldn't wait for the next scanlated chapter of 07-GHOST, found on the credits a reference to MH... and I joined... :nod

Lobotomy Jane
June 20, 2009, 03:26 AM
I was looking for the identity of Luffy's mother, and found this site hehe :)

Rejuvenation
June 20, 2009, 11:02 PM
I came across it because I was a mod for Narutofan. Later on I found out the ties that MH and NF had after talking to some of the older staff members. I registered here and have been active since then.

Femto
June 21, 2009, 07:16 AM
I was looking for Berserk scans and found this after Google searching and some other websites I read were mentioning it.

MissYuki
June 22, 2009, 10:48 AM
After reading XXX Holic's new chapter I googled around to see if anyone knew when Chapter 183 would be out...MangaHelpers happened to have a forum on that subject! So thus, here I am! :bkitty

Yuki_Judai
June 24, 2009, 07:57 PM
When i was searching Captain Tsubasa's scanlation, i found MH on search engine. After that, i was joining!!

Kyuubinoyoko
June 25, 2009, 02:10 PM
I was looking for a good sight to discuss Naruto Manga. And i found this one. been here since then. But i want to know.

WHO WAS THE FIRST EVER MEMBER OF MANGAHELPERS?

Mugiwara_no_Jack
June 30, 2009, 03:07 AM
First I just searched for scanlations of OP, Naruto and Bleach ... I came across and a few months I just downloaded the chaps. Then I read in some threads just for killing some time.
Because I liked the discussions here I registered.

That's the whole story xD

XellentXecution
July 01, 2009, 04:35 PM
I came here cause of the reviews that are posted here. Awesome idea, and really helps getting deeper insight from far-sighted people. Besides that,i've been here for long now really... Just didnt join up after almost a year. Haha...

Name-Undecided
July 04, 2009, 10:32 AM
Google! I googled Umishi to see if anyone else was doing it and one of the results led me here. It seemed like a cool place so I lurked for a little bit and joined.

weehoo107
July 07, 2009, 05:06 PM
I found out about this place while I was on another forum and some people got into a really immature fight. it was so lame. I can't even begin to describe my disgust over this petty matter.
plus, their conversations sucked and I just didn't meld with them at all (it was a small website). during the argument somebody mentioned something about MH and I was all 'huh. I guess I better check this thing out.' and so I googled (hooray!) MH and lo and behold....

I wound up here :]

-KID-
July 07, 2009, 05:10 PM
I was looking for raws and one friend told me about this place

and since the site was so full of manga I decided to register and stay

Kuranzyan
July 08, 2009, 02:25 PM
I guess I was bored, waiting for the next chapter of either Naruto, Bleach or One Piece to show up at Onemanga, and I went looking for spoilers on the next chapters with Google.

That's how I enrolled, I suppose. I registered a few months later.

Heat Salamance
July 09, 2009, 02:01 PM
If I think about it I think I was actually searching for Katekyo Hitman Reborn subbed episodes, when I stumbled across this site. It seemed interesting so I started to take a look, and now low and behold I have become addicted to this site! It's where I get my KHR spoliers!!!! :D :p Funny thing is this is also how I found onemanga.com too...

Keiji
July 10, 2009, 04:01 PM
I came across this site because after reading bleach 365 ( which was awesome) I decided to look for some discussion forums using google. So, This one appeared first and I checked it out. Liked it. Then decided to join.

Enma Ai
July 11, 2009, 04:46 PM
just from googleing Naruto/Bleach/Fairy Tail Spoilers. Then one day, I was like "I should join the forums."

lucreciatorres
July 11, 2009, 07:08 PM
by naruto and xxholic ! really like this mangas

ketorin
July 13, 2009, 07:37 PM
if I remember correctly I was just searching up different manga and this site just kept popping up and I also wanted to see the raws of the manga before they were scanlated and well I found this site and now I am on it all the time ^_^

kagerasengan
July 16, 2009, 04:29 AM
was a big fan of naruto,once i got impatient and searched for raws,someone said that raws r put out about thursday to friday.....then when i searched on google for a while,got a fabulous site mangahelpers,now i'm a fan of it..

Essence
July 17, 2009, 04:27 AM
I wanted to get spoilers for naruto and google search and i came across MH, since then i have not departed from her.

Bengfleng
July 23, 2009, 03:38 PM
i came across MH when a friend told me about it, and then MADE ME join it *cough*BLAI!*cough*

Chisuun
July 23, 2009, 04:56 PM
weehoo107 is obsessed with this place.

I had to check it out.

Yusaku Jon 3
July 23, 2009, 06:21 PM
I came across MangaHelpers while searching for some trustworthy spoilers on the latest Naruto chapters. Given that most sites usually get polluted by trolls trying to make a cheap fanfic post, I was a bit leary of going to just about any place and I would rather look through some raw scans anyway. There are also some tips I could use on translation, myself (although I'm usually lazy enough to just wait until someone else does it, either as scanlations or through the publishers).

Belisar
July 24, 2009, 05:27 PM
searched manga on google

bandana_kun
July 24, 2009, 05:46 PM
already forgot it :P

M3J
July 24, 2009, 10:55 PM
Friend linked me to the Naruto spoiler topic ages ago, and I kept checking back every week. I started to venture in other Naruto areas and felt like posting so I joined.

Black Lagoon
July 25, 2009, 06:22 AM
Friend linked me to Gantz spoiler, I've been around here 6 month and finally joined

Amida
July 30, 2009, 06:54 PM
Hmmm...I came across this site using google. Just joined and decided to check everything out. Pretty sweet site methinks.

assasinsmist
July 30, 2009, 10:22 PM
I was on yahoo answers, and was answering random answers from comics and animation, and this girl wanted...something, and some dude suggested this website, so i went to it, and i found the reviews and stuff fascinating, so i decided to join.

Tutu
July 31, 2009, 10:19 AM
i got some spoiler link at mangafox.com
so i liked and joined.

Ustegius
August 01, 2009, 06:24 AM
I was searching for new spoiler sources, and found the site. Lurked for a while on the threads, and took advantage of the latest scanlations, untill I decided to register.

Eshvoide
August 02, 2009, 07:41 AM
I was looking for Eyeshield21 manga (raws before they get translated) and was "devoured" by this site.

Avi
August 03, 2009, 09:58 PM
I've been a lurker for over 3 years and finally decided to come out of my hole =)

Chidori602
August 07, 2009, 02:51 PM
a friend told me about this site. before i came here i was in narutobase and tailedfox.

Jothesh2
August 07, 2009, 03:56 PM
I believe I came across when someone posted a link in some other website about the uchiha theory. It was very famous in the Naruto community before, but since it was disproved it has died.

klosi3
August 11, 2009, 10:48 PM
I was looking for the raw for alive and major, and got addicted to this site. Awesome!!

misterchaos
August 16, 2009, 10:11 AM
i was looking for some spoiler and ome predictions and i came cross here and i loved it! i love to discuss naruto and bleach with other people!!!

Rei ~♥
August 18, 2009, 04:33 AM
My other Forum suffered from a lot of database errors.

I lurked in here and decided to join just earlier.

WhatWhatinthebutt
August 18, 2009, 06:25 AM
I was searching for something to render and I was directed to this site.

HellooXD
August 19, 2009, 12:39 AM
I was looking for GTO shonan 14 days raw manga, and i came across this awesome site

D.Blue
August 20, 2009, 02:43 PM
I've been reading Gantz for one year and whenever I google'd the next chapter it'd bring me here. Out of curiosity I start reading topics and, six months later, I found a post that kept me eager to answer so I decided to join to bring up my own opinions.
Since then I've been an active member.

Legend@rYSanniN
August 20, 2009, 10:30 PM
When I'm curious about Naruto, Bleach and other manga, I Found out there is spoilers out once a week on wed. then I Follow the link of mangahelpers and I starting amaze with.:eyeroll and I'm continously amazing that the link of this forum is found in every naruto forum, especially when they start talk about manga spoilers. :D

GEshode
August 22, 2009, 12:41 PM
By chance, I was just reading some manga online and saw an add, so I clicked at it and became a fan right away...(Well, after some looking through the forum and manga database)

Bea Rabbit
August 22, 2009, 10:19 PM
I came across Manga helpers when I looking for The Black Abyss Translation group,
I think its 2 weeks ago...
then I always visited here and search for other scanlation,
but today I join this community! Hurray for me!

ryuukossei
August 23, 2009, 05:24 AM
I clicked a link from google when I'm searching for some manga made by the author of Shin Angyo Onshi. And finally~ I register here~

benelori
August 24, 2009, 09:02 AM
I was looking for spoilers...

Dr.Robotnick
August 30, 2009, 09:14 AM
Becuase here i can read Reborn! and its funny post in mangahelpers!One friend says that i have to go in mangahelpers firts i was a liitle bit scared but now i love mangahelpers!

KennethSoulSociety
September 03, 2009, 07:33 AM
Well I was searching for raw manga to kill some time with and stumbled across this fabulous site.

†:wtf†

Ryoz
September 05, 2009, 06:05 PM
french translation with some manga used to take so much time that I finally decided to make a move on spoilers.
And all I needed was just here :facepalm

merru
September 09, 2009, 08:19 AM
can't remember exactly ..
I just found it =.=;

delrouge
September 15, 2009, 03:56 AM
Hi All, i found Mangahelpers when i was looking for MelKano...and alot of other mangas...couldn't wait for the scans release so i decided to search for the raws n just guess the story line from picturse...

Cler
September 15, 2009, 11:59 AM
I just search for manga"Lunar Legend Tsukihime" and BOOM - I am here!

Dilandau
September 16, 2009, 03:53 PM
I saw the names tossed around on a few other forums and eventually bothered to google it. Then it only took me 10 months to summon up the willpower to make a post.

martineargent
September 21, 2009, 12:16 AM
Hi buddy
I find this site from ogle search engine.And my friend also suggest me this site as very helpful..

CBlitz
September 21, 2009, 12:28 AM
GFAQS
OT, and probably /a/

pirateninjahunter
September 30, 2009, 11:04 AM
I was reading HxH and wanted to know what people thought about the manga. I searched HxH on google and found Mangahelpers. It was really good to see what pople think about the last chapters and what might happen later on the mangas. Sometimes I miss some clues that the author leaves, but not everybody does.

Erimia
September 30, 2009, 01:00 PM
came across MH years ago while being an NF member

Dalyup!
September 30, 2009, 03:38 PM
Came across it via google whilst looking for scantlations of One Piece since onemanga was being slower than a bank giving you back money to upload the new chapter.

raghu2345
October 03, 2009, 07:08 AM
came across it when i wanted raw manga...

Bugzee
October 09, 2009, 07:02 AM
I googled it, when i was in demand of spoilers and what was going to happen next after Nightmare luffy chapter came out! I didnt officially join until a bit later on.

Teaparty
October 19, 2009, 02:53 AM
Part of a scanlation group.
(Also I like spamming in forums so I search for active forums now and then.)

AmetDj
October 19, 2009, 07:21 AM
In Italy Gantz's manga was blocked for a long time and when it re-started it was too slow (semestral) so i decided to read scans...and everytime i serch chapters on google i found MH...scans always in time e very interesting discussion thread...so i'm here ^_^

Cherrie
October 27, 2009, 10:47 AM
Er... well, I think some members from a certain webboard must've mentioned the name... or some sites must've cross-linked to here.

Black God
October 27, 2009, 11:04 PM
Those who post spoilers in Leafninja kept on saying got these spoilers from MH so i look it up.

dpsoul
November 08, 2009, 03:59 AM
I was in search for some raws then stumbled upon this site :]

DARK
November 11, 2009, 06:06 PM
I was searching for a forum to discuss manga/anime.

FluffBall
December 20, 2009, 10:06 PM
i wanted to know what was gonna happen on the next one piece chapter cuz i was too impatient and found mangahelpers. i thought it was interesting so i just joined and became a member

Lorelei
December 23, 2009, 10:35 PM
Hello people!
Well, I think I came across Manga Helpers looking for some English translations for Naruto Data Books. Then I found there's plenty good discussions around teh site and many, many more things to enjoy.

That's how, I guess, :P

Pantsutastic
December 23, 2009, 10:42 PM
People were talking about it on another forum.

fleurlolie
December 30, 2009, 05:24 AM
I was searching for a forum to discuss manga and a friend gave me the link xd

Klaud543
January 04, 2010, 08:31 PM
I was trying to find out when DGM 191 came out on Google and I came to the 190 and 191 discussion/prediction forum or whatever it was called.

Unproductive
January 14, 2010, 06:50 PM
I came here to find some raws and post freelance TLs. No more raws here now for any of the series that I am interested in.

Succubus
January 15, 2010, 05:31 AM
well alongtime Narutofan got hacked then we were moved to this place.. oh yeah

~Satan~
January 16, 2010, 03:17 PM
was findin sum naruto forums & found this forum on google :D:D

namimori
February 16, 2010, 10:15 PM
Rabid Katekyo Hitman Reborn fan that I am, I stumbled across MH while trying to dig up the raw for KHR before onemanga had the latest chapter up. Came across the spoiler thread, and have been a devout follower of the spoiler threads ever since... only just actually registered, though. ;)

toguro_max
February 17, 2010, 06:12 PM
Hmm, tricky question.
I believe it was the same way everyone else, "googling" something...
If I recall correctly, I was searching for some guides on scanlating or something...

Mentally Unstable
March 09, 2010, 01:13 AM
I was searching for releases of Hajime No ippo. When I saw a discussion relating to it. I wanted to contribute to it so I decided to join....however can't seem to remember what I wanted to contribute :'(

Qia
March 13, 2010, 09:54 PM
found it when i was searching for a Naruto review :)

SoS
March 14, 2010, 03:18 AM
While streaming the net for manga to read and raw manga chapters and volumes that i can't afford

NinjahKat
March 14, 2010, 06:23 PM
A friend told me about the signature contests.

Isogi
March 14, 2010, 10:06 PM
Originally discovered the site while looking for latest releases of manga.
Finally registered because I wanted to talk to a translator here.

Gcat88
March 16, 2010, 08:04 AM
I dont remember but ever since i signed up ive loved it.

Poneglyph420
March 19, 2010, 08:51 PM
I was reading One Piece and it jumped me.

Oh yeah just googled it.. heh.

Rankendrake
March 22, 2010, 04:24 AM
Here because the group I started to work for releases here.

ghostbear
March 26, 2010, 07:44 PM
I got impatient waiting for scanlations and was searching for sites to have manga raws to read

Mizukodomo14
March 26, 2010, 08:48 PM
I had just finished reading chapter 204 of XXX Holic, and I had to find a forum where I could discuss it. Naturally i went to the Google machine on the intertubes, and found this place. really liking it :D

Gumibear
March 28, 2010, 03:56 PM
Looking for moar chapters and came across this place on google, lurked for a while but thought i should contribute some pixels.

fatetastarossa
March 29, 2010, 12:17 AM
for me,

I was looking for 07 ghost new chapter in google

and then I found this website.

I learn how to make manga from this website too.

It's the best thing because everyone work hard for another people

who went to read ^^

It make me happy to know this website and everyone who work hard

~*Enigma*~
March 29, 2010, 08:55 PM
Found this place late last year but recently made an account. I was looking for One Piece Chapter Discussions and I found this place.

doggygirl_10
March 31, 2010, 11:41 AM
I've always kinda stalked this place for Bleach (and other) raws....This place always gets 'em really fast, so I came here a lot....

So I figured I'd actually join. XD

Sakatsu
March 31, 2010, 04:22 PM
I was looking around at translating stuff and then I came across this, bookmarked it, made an account and then promptly forget I had an account here.

It was until three days ago that I really started doing translations or at least felt confident enough to do it.

DLord.Van.Buuren
April 01, 2010, 09:58 PM
i couldnt wait till a next chapter of OP is out so i started looking for spoilers and there goes mangahelpers im here for 2 years though i recently had an account .
and what can i say about mangahelpers , its a great forum i liked the service here good staff and a clean place where you can read and discuss your favorite mangas .