PDA

View Full Version : How did you come across MangaHelpers?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Xerneas
April 04, 2010, 05:11 AM
Well a couple years ago I reached the point where I was interested enough in BLEACH to discuss it in a forum setting. So I just did a google search for the best BLEACH sites on the net, and MH was among the top 5. I chose MH over other sites because it also had large sections dedicated to other mangas, in case I became interested in something else. The only "specialized" site I bothered with was BA, cause they always got the (real) spoilers first.

destiny4ever
April 05, 2010, 04:51 PM
I joined MH a few years ago, but it wasn’t until a friend recommended me the site again that I started to become more active. And I’m very glad he recommended me MH because I love this site. :)

Rikudou Sennin
April 07, 2010, 04:36 PM
I searched for spoilers if I remember correctly.

I know this site since 2 years but never registered, but now I did.

I think I came here after reading spoilers on leafninja.com where mangahelpers was marked as the source.

I also searched for interesting stuff to get an inspiration for the board I am a community moderator at for topics and so on.

Now I'am here to to be a part of the community because this site is absolutly awesome.

Albiore
April 07, 2010, 06:18 PM
I was looking for Eyeshield 21 raws time ago and I found it by accident. For me was a great discovery uOu, because I found tutorials (¿?), Art galleries... It is a interesting web site =D.

TofuPenguin
April 11, 2010, 06:10 AM
I found this place, while looking for raws to read because i couldn't be bothered waiting for the English ones and didn't take much thought in this site, until my friend bought it up during a conversation.

niiica
April 12, 2010, 07:12 PM
Hmm... I found this site last year while looking for the most recent Hayate no Gotoku raw. I ended up liking it and I joined lol.

Ichimai
April 18, 2010, 03:12 PM
Come across mangahelpers when I was going to read a manga and the name was mention on the credit page

Cykai
April 19, 2010, 11:02 AM
one piece spoilers.

Rafik Shaheed
April 25, 2010, 09:36 AM
I was typing questions on Google about Bleach, and I found some of them answered on this forum site. I had a look at the topics and they looked rather interesting. I wanted to participate in it as i've never really been a member of a group before, and i felt i could answer the discussions held at this forum site.

Truefan21
April 26, 2010, 10:45 PM
I was trying to find naruto spoilers then I came across this site. I viewed from the sidelines then I joined eventually.

animeaddict1068
April 27, 2010, 10:21 AM
On my part I was looing for any manga downloading site..this was the first site that came up on the list! :)

Asahina
April 27, 2010, 05:48 PM
I was looking for manga raws, and this site came up.
Also, I went to CNN and searched for 'manga', and mangahelpers.com was shown to me as an advertisement site. So I clicked it, and here I am.

rajand
April 28, 2010, 11:17 AM
Looked for manga sites because the one i was using were deleting some mangas that i was reading.
Via Google it was. <_<

ninjashoes
April 28, 2010, 10:05 PM
Was looking for a One Piece forum and this one seemed to have the best One Piece discussions going on so I went ahead and signed up.

AddleBoy
April 30, 2010, 03:21 PM
I was looking for RAWs of a specific manga (Yotsuba&! I think it was), and google led me straight here. I found what I was looking for, and much more.

FuraFylne
May 02, 2010, 12:43 AM
I was looking for some Katekyo Hitman Reborn Color Book and so I search it on Google... One of the links took me here and i found out that this website is amazing and full of things i wanted. I'm glad i found this site :D

revix2k9
May 04, 2010, 07:33 PM
I was trying to find naruto spoilers then I came across this site. I viewed from the sidelines then I joined eventually.
Pretty much same thing for me except it was spoilers for Naruto and bleach at time.

Saczers
May 08, 2010, 08:31 AM
I was seraching for naruto manga scans.

hidayuki
May 19, 2010, 07:25 AM
I was looking for a manga when I found this site.... :D
is there any Kaichou wa Maid Sama manga here????

erleign
June 03, 2010, 10:27 AM
checking for Gantz,Once Piece and Naruto when i stumbled on this site..

oh!i forgot!i was also checking about some tips on doing some scanlations

damane08
June 25, 2010, 03:27 AM

exactly the same for me.

ChiiChoh
October 04, 2010, 06:09 PM
By far the most/best reliable source when it comes to forums, spoilers and discussions. ~hands down~

kakashi919
October 05, 2010, 10:10 AM
Was looking for naruto and bleach spoilers and this came up first.

andrea1chan
October 05, 2010, 12:40 PM
i was looking for D.Gray-man forums and ended up comeing here (at first i didn't even know i was on MH)

Hystzen
October 05, 2010, 12:50 PM
lurking n reading peoples comments on Bleach forum then decided to get in a argument and still here.

Xadyu
October 05, 2010, 01:08 PM
I can't even remember anymore, lol. Probably through Google while looking for some missing manga chapters or something like that.

wulfy
November 06, 2010, 02:55 PM
posting spoilers n relize that da spoiler here on MH is mush faster n wider then other sites (i think)
came to this site from mangafox....

Kryisme
December 08, 2010, 02:00 AM
I was looking for a series that baka-updates claimed was translated up to a said point and this place had it, only just joined and so far it looks like a great place =)

steelwingcrash1
December 12, 2010, 11:21 AM
Type in address bar: www.google.com and then keyed in "chapter 318 reborn manga" (it was still chapter 317, then)

Presto, MH appeared. I was intrigued on how the members discussed their predictions and opinions seriously - and so I planned to join them.

Ta-dah! I am here and I am happy to be here. Since then, my laptop has always been open for new replies in threads which I write on.

BaddAzzKenpachi74
December 12, 2010, 12:55 PM
when i was a Manga uploader on youtube one of my friends refered me to this site and the rest is history lol

AL_Briton
December 28, 2010, 12:29 AM
Looking for a gantz forum, google it and it was the first link lol, end up reading threads of gantz for 2 days straight LMAO hahaha

mattiaildivino
January 06, 2011, 08:34 AM
mmm I don't know if I remember well,but I try. I was probably searching spoilers of Naruto's new chapters. But above I chose this forum because it's the best in the world!!!

Lopl
January 07, 2011, 08:17 AM
hey everybody,

lately i read i gantz chapter so i come this way across mangahelpers i would love to translate some english mangas into german but i am still figuring out how or whom i should ask could you help me?

igotthegoods
January 07, 2011, 03:21 PM
Hi, Lopl! Glad you found us here. :amuse

I'd suggest checking out some of the translator sections in our Manga works forum or the Translator FAQ (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44411) to get started. If you need some more help, feel free to PM any of the globals/admins.

OneClash
January 08, 2011, 01:03 AM
I came across MangaHelpers looking for a place to learn how to scanlate. Now, scanning is not the hard part for me. But I wanted to learn some Japanese. Soon, I noticed all the other epic features that MH had in store for me.

mak123
January 11, 2011, 07:40 AM
A friend told me about this commuinyt and i joined!

krome
January 31, 2011, 07:55 AM
I found MH through a friend.
It's one of the few places to find RAWS - which I prefer reading over translated versions.
I also enjoy not having to download the file and just reading it online.

Corsa
February 10, 2011, 06:35 AM
Well I found the site long ago when I was really into manga and I think I came across it when I was into naruto a few years back, but I'm not a big forum person but I kept it bookmarked and I totally forgot with all the upcoming uni exam and things. Then I came across this site again since I pretty much finished everything and is interested in cleaning up raw since I really like doujinshi and want to practice reading japanese.

ailoveyou
February 11, 2011, 05:16 PM
Was looking for scanlating tutorials on Google and ended up here~
I love this place so far! Now I just need some positions filled... ;A;

RoseLover
February 11, 2011, 08:49 PM
I found Manga Helpers when I was looking for a way to help with scanlations because I tend to read a lot of manga online because I find hard to find a good supply of manga to read.

steelwingcrash1
February 12, 2011, 09:55 AM
In fact, just google out any manga, and the MH link is most usually found on the first page of searched results.

g0dzax
February 15, 2011, 03:54 PM
I was looking for a place to discuss Naruto and Bleach manga,and I just happened to stumble across mangahelpers.This site is awesome!

Kyouria
March 08, 2011, 02:42 AM
I've always been a fan of watching anime and reading manga. After coming across MR, I found MH.

zubon1234
March 11, 2011, 12:58 AM
I needed a place to post my first translation work for my highschool graduation project...I also just happened to come across a site that was a great translator/manga fan community! Oh the magic of google. The site's been a real help in learning about translation, and it's really great to see so many like minded folks, in such a great environment.

Zeltrax
March 11, 2011, 04:16 AM
I can't remember but.. I think it was Bleach. Was looking at some discussions and to be honest, mangahelpers really brought me into the world of uh, foruming.

ColaCuerno
March 12, 2011, 09:35 PM
well, actually i have know of MH for a long time, but never registered XD i think i was looking for spoilers of OnePiece or searching for updates about others Mangas xD

Dgon
March 16, 2011, 08:55 AM
I kinda gave up in searching certain raw manga over google (so many results that weren't actually linked to the manga i was searching), so I just came here.

Kotaku
April 01, 2011, 01:15 AM
It is njt-sama tell me about the MangaHelpers. Last time, I post on the 2ch. But now I think MangaHelpers more fun! :D I think I stay MangaHelpers although njt-sama say temporary only. He say because staff going holiday so need people watch. But I think I want stay here have fun with everyone longer!

Tamotsu
April 01, 2011, 01:20 AM
taylor-san call me to help him. i busy but for taylor-san i say yes. i learn so many. my english is good now,

IchiMizu
April 01, 2011, 01:26 AM
njt-san told me to come help him. I am his friend and I like to help. Please treat me kindly and post in my thread. (´・ω・`)

Tamotsu
April 01, 2011, 01:29 AM
you was in his house remember. we play buta no shippo. i beet you many time.

Sumoka Kimono
April 02, 2011, 12:12 AM
Sensei tell me about this site. He says he need help. Fired mods because mods were nono. Sensei still learning us English, but says I best. :vbunny

AlB
April 06, 2011, 03:01 PM
It was around the time of Pain's Invasion arc (Naruto), when I typed chapter 4XX spoilers in Google that I doscovered the Gloooorious site of Mangahelpers :occa

Monn
April 10, 2011, 07:11 PM
A friend of mine suggested me to check out the Web, so I decided to register in the forum.

Aazholh
April 12, 2011, 09:35 PM
I first came across Manga Helpers while searching for a forum to discuss Berserk. When new chapters/episodes come out, MH are one of the first sites to post the info.

yukilove21
April 19, 2011, 04:02 PM
I came across this amazing sight when I first started reading manga's until 2009, but I didn't make an account until the beginning of last year.

I think I found the sight looking up places to talk about D.Gray-man :D haha! And form then, I've just fallen in love with the site, though I haven't gotten much of a chance to be on it that much.. lol...

BUT it is the 4th page that I have been on the most.

BakaHaze
April 20, 2011, 05:26 PM
Tripped across this place looking for DDL manga, of course. But I only joined up recently.

@yukilove21, love the Silver spoon sig. XD

murasakii23
April 26, 2011, 05:37 AM
love the cow from silver spoon 2:D

i came across this site while looking for a decent manga site with good translations. Finally decided to become a translator 4 manga after a while.

Roark
May 04, 2011, 07:35 PM
I was looking up news on OP

Naomidee
May 16, 2011, 01:26 PM
By relentlessly searching for D.Gray-Man spoilers! :D
This is the best place to come for them IMO.

phio_chan
May 17, 2011, 02:05 AM
I was told about this place by my friend when I wanted to build a manga scan group. She told me that it might be a good idea to post a recruitment thread here. And so I came. When I arrived here, I realized I had been here before, but never really registered and such. XD

indieRokker
May 25, 2011, 02:26 AM
I got perma banned from my former forum then found this one (:

jorped
May 25, 2011, 03:59 PM
I don't really know, but i must have found this when i was looking for a site where i could see Naruto manga online, with the chapter of that week already out.
And somehow i created a count after seeing this , but i don't really remember well

Drmke
June 18, 2011, 08:03 PM
Shocked I've never posted in this...

I found MangaHelpers after months of lurking around the Weekly Jump LiveJournal and someone mentioned this place so I came...solely for the Jump thread I might add.

quaresma
July 30, 2011, 11:17 AM
I found MH because i was looking for a site where news, color pages and other stuff from manga magazines as Shounen Jump were posted regularly

Hummingbird
August 03, 2011, 10:22 PM
Oddly enough I googled "Liar game hiatus" because I wanted to find out when it was coming back and it brought me here. Looked like a nice place so I signed up. I like active communities where people seem nice and contribute to the conversation <3

RobertoCarlos
September 16, 2011, 11:52 AM
I was looking for the newest chapther of the Breaker New Waves. Chap 33 maybe. Then I came across ths site. It wasnt till now I joined. (I created an account today)

Ochiru
September 16, 2011, 12:20 PM
I found myself in middle of some Ao No Exorcist thread on here when I was bored and looking trough different things about Ao No Exorcist new anime which I really like

JinHea
October 09, 2011, 05:35 PM
I was reading a heap of HxH chapters and realised they were all tl-ed by molokidan, then googled HxH and somehow wound up here reading a HxH tl by molokidan - can't remember how I joined tho...

Aarowaim
October 12, 2011, 09:07 PM
*reading manga* "I wish I could read those picture-things! They look beautiful and the idea that each one represents an idea and that these people who wrote the manga know all of them is wonderful."
*google search* *starts learning japanese*
>,< *learns 10 kanji* *finds bleach raws to practice with*
*stumped with kanji* *google search*
"Oooo, pretty colours, and an active forum about scanlating/learning japanese!"
*join*

And that's my story, for those who are willing to wade through 38 pages of forum.

Charlie
October 12, 2011, 10:43 PM
*reading manga* "I wish I could read those picture-things! They look beautiful and the idea that each one represents an idea and that these people who wrote the manga know all of them is wonderful."
*google search* *starts learning japanese*
>,< *learns 10 kanji* *finds bleach raws to practice with*
*stumped with kanji* *google search*
"Oooo, pretty colours, and an active forum about scanlating/learning japanese!"
*join*

And that's my story, for those who are willing to wade through 38 pages of forum.

Welcome to mh ~ Aarowaim. :party ~

If you need to practice or want help with Japanese, check out the : Translators' Academy (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/851-Translators-Academy)

Also, see the Member Zone (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/935-Member-Zone) , that's the place where you can give a proper introduction to the community.

vicp
October 12, 2011, 11:09 PM
I know the MH are about 3 years ...
Was looking for RAWs/Spoilers and when I found the site :>

But only now I decided I register!

ps: Sorry my bad english :<

Remnant
October 30, 2011, 05:45 AM
Originally, my goal was looking for a forum dedicated to my favorite manga, Hunter x Hunter. Sadly, there aren't any (or they just hid themselves >.>). So yeah, I looked for a manga forum, instead of an anime forum (because anime forums either have huge communities growing fast or small communities growing slow), and poof, this is my first pick and definitely the best. <3

noVaLue
October 30, 2011, 05:48 PM
How it happened: A log while ago, when spoilers were covet, i found out an interesting website, where chapters were discussed with a lot of different view points... Thanks Googless, 3 years ago i found MH, after the half of the period I`ve created the account, and now I`m posting on it.

yuren
November 04, 2011, 12:38 AM
i'm a new member and i'm certainly don't know what to do. i came across mangahelper because i thought i can learn Japanese language and somehow i may or can translate some of my favorite anime/manga. i hope that somebody can help me. thanks :)

Charlie
November 04, 2011, 03:42 AM
i'm a new member and i'm certainly don't know what to do. i came across mangahelper because i thought i can learn Japanese language and somehow i may or can translate some of my favorite anime/manga. i hope that somebody can help me. thanks :)

Hey and welcome to mh yuren~~ :confetti

If you need to practice or want help with Japanese, check out the : Translators' Academy (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/851-Translators-Academy) - .

Also, see the Member Zone (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/935-Member-Zone) , that's the place where you can give a proper introduction to the community.

For fun , hangout, spam visit the fun forum and check out the Last person to win threads.

mikkih
November 14, 2011, 08:53 PM
Hi~ こんにちは。See you around in TA and TA Classroom. :^_^

WordlessDemon
November 22, 2011, 06:41 AM
I'm a new member, i came across MH a few months ago thanks to a friend of mine that actually is on MH, i liket it a lot because there are many thinks that i can do (even if i don't have a lot of time these days because of the school) like chatting with other people about my favorite mangas and exchange opinions and it's great to do this kind of thinks

Falcor
December 03, 2011, 05:21 PM
I stumbled upon MH a little over a year ago after signing up on AnimeSuki forums. I didn't want to split my attention between different forums, so I stubbornly put off creating an account here until now. I'm basically a long-time lurker finally coming out of the woodwork, so to speak. Besides, my self-studies in Japanese have kinda hit a snag, so I intend to check out the aforementioned Translator's Academy (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/851-Translators-Academy) - time permitting.

Enn
December 31, 2011, 06:22 AM
I always check for Gantz updates and it's always MH, specifically this forum, that provides the information. I thought, why not join? Holidays/Free time made me do so.

Black Lagoon
December 31, 2011, 04:35 PM
^ That's how I made it here, welcome Enn :amuse

goldb
January 05, 2012, 03:00 PM
I always check for Gantz updates and it's always MH, specifically this forum, that provides the information. I thought, why not join? Holidays/Free time made me do so.

Glad you finally started posting Enn! and I'm glad a cool manga like Gantz bought you here~! :party

Also be sure to introduce yourself in the Member Zone (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/935-Member-Zone) by checking out other member's threads and making your own one when you're comfortable. Most importantly be sure to join the awesome games and laughs in the Fun Forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)! :super

Hope you see around~! :bmgai

Jaded
January 14, 2012, 12:54 PM
Found some raws of a must have I'm itching to read... Looked up "Manga translators" on google and here I am. > >'

For some reason it's not uploading my raw though on here. :(

Charlie
January 14, 2012, 01:26 PM
Found some raws of a must have I'm itching to read... Looked up "Manga translators" on google and here I am. > >'

For some reason it's not uploading my raw though on here. :(

Hello Jaded ~~ Welcome to mh! Mh no longer hosts raws or scans. You can read more about that here (http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/376). If you need help with translations, visit the: Translators' Academy (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/851-Translators-Academy) section.

Zetashift
January 15, 2012, 06:21 PM
I was searching on Google for some more scans of Blazer Drive, and suddenly MangaHelpers popped up :) I browsed around a bit and was surprised that I didn't find this site earlier.

Naomidee
January 18, 2012, 06:11 PM
You didn't find us...We found you... :shifty

Good to see you here, Zetashift. Come play with us in the Fun Forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/40-Fun-Forum) if you're bored.

rudorofu
January 18, 2012, 11:55 PM
It was only a few hours ago that I recently discovered MangaHelpers, but I forget where exactly I found the link @_@ It was either through searching on Google or through a scanlation group's links...Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's the later XD

Fafa
February 13, 2012, 10:09 PM
I've always been searching for the latest update of Naruto (my fave manga :^_^).
I always read this manga in some Indonesian manga online sites, but the more I read, the
more I feel unsatisfied, because when I compared the Indonesian version and the English
version of this manga (in translation), I found out that the IND TL wasn't exactly correct,
so I started to search sites that can help me find the best translation for my fave manga,
or even better if I can help out in translating the manga. That's how I came across
MangaHelpers and that's why I'm here now ;)

Gantzter127
April 27, 2012, 06:42 AM
Gantz my ol chump, every time I wrote Gantz raw or spoiler I get this page. I have been doing it since 2009 I think and thought to my self a while back "why not" and signed up to talk about Gantz related topics.

foxy
April 29, 2012, 05:01 AM
I was searching for other's opinions and discussions on the currently new bleach chapter 489. I found a discussion on MH about it and decided to join! :3

Espiro
May 06, 2012, 12:07 PM
I came here because my big stupid cousin is all time doing something on this website, so i decided to join MH, so i can become the most annoying person for him in this community.

Charlie
May 06, 2012, 12:14 PM
I was searching for other's opinions and discussions on the currently new bleach chapter 489. I found a discussion on MH about it and decided to join! :3

Welcome to mh - if you have not seen already , go to the member zone (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/935-Member-Zone). You can create a thread for yourself there and say hello to the community. See you around in the bleach sections. Don't forget about the fun forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/40-Fun-Forum) as well - thats where you can hangout, play thread games and spam too.

I came here because my big stupid cousin is all time doing something on this website, so i decided to join MH, so i can become the most annoying person for him in this community.

Welcome also to mh and as same as above, check out the fun forums to hang out.

Lilacfielder
May 12, 2012, 12:30 AM
I wanted a place to chat :P so i googled it and... TA DAA :)

Welcome as well and I'll refer you to the post above on where to go and check out.

Califa
June 02, 2012, 09:17 AM
I was googling some one piece spoiler and i found this forum. Damn good and big forum. I respect the admin.Thank you for creating such forum.

x Kai
June 03, 2012, 08:24 AM
Hello :)
Found this place as someone linked me to it from another forum and I started reading through the place, seems cool so decided to register :D Main reason I joined is that people seem to engage with actual conversations with anyone who seems interested rather than the same "club" of people who only respond to each other over and over like on a certain forum I know :/

Anyway, place seems cool. If anyone is interested in throwing some manga suggestions my way would be much appreciated. I watch quite a bit of anime (only started in January though) and read a small bit of manga(Bleach, One Piece, D Gray Man, Bakuman, Jormungand, The Breaker(mangwa I know) and of course my all time favourite, Pandora Hearts). Also would be cool if someone could you know, point out the best place for intelligent discussion on the forum that would be awesome :D

Charlie
June 04, 2012, 07:44 PM
Hello :)
Found this place as someone linked me to it from another forum and I started reading through the place, seems cool so decided to register :D Main reason I joined is that people seem to engage with actual conversations with anyone who seems interested rather than the same "club" of people who only respond to each other over and over like on a certain forum I know :/

Anyway, place seems cool. If anyone is interested in throwing some manga suggestions my way would be much appreciated. I watch quite a bit of anime (only started in January though) and read a small bit of manga(Bleach, One Piece, D Gray Man, Bakuman, Jormungand, The Breaker(mangwa I know) and of course my all time favourite, Pandora Hearts). Also would be cool if someone could you know, point out the best place for intelligent discussion on the forum that would be awesome :D

Welcome to mh and glad to have you here!! If you have not seen already , check out the member zone (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/935-Member-Zone) member threads. You can create a thread for yourself there and say hello to the community. See you around in the breaker section. Don't forget about the fun forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/40-Fun-Forum) as well - that's where you can hangout, play thread games and spam too (Last person to post win threads). I'll be more than happy to send some reading recs' in your members thread. See ya there.

weixiaobao
June 09, 2012, 09:40 PM
Long time ago me and my brother Kyle here,
we was hitchhikin' down a long and lonesome road.
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon... in the middle... of the road.
And he said:
"Go join mangahelpers, or I'll eat your soul."
Well me and Kyle, we looked at each other,
and we each said... "Okay."

Heart Space
July 26, 2012, 02:05 PM
Um, hi. I'm Heart Space. I know this sounds like a weird name, but it's just a translation of my Chinese name to English, so it must sounds weird. I came to MH to translate is because of a friend I met in MangaFox. She told me to help her translate the manga Dear by Fujiwara Cocoa, since she couldn't read Chinese. So, obviously, I helped her translate. She e-mails me the script and I use the website to read the manga and help her translate. When I'm done, I e-mail the script back to her to let her help me edit it. Then I sumbit the script.

It has been days since I've came to MH. I already sumbitted 4 translations. I haven't posted anything in MH except in here. To say, MH is kind similar to MF, so I know how to get use to this site... (Uh, I don't know what to say...) Please take care of me!

Alert
July 27, 2012, 07:34 PM
I was looking for help, and almost everything I need is in MH C:

dennisgon
August 14, 2012, 06:50 AM
I found it when I search for manga
In google and I found MH
Thanks MH :D

Krina29
September 01, 2012, 05:16 AM
My sister told me about MH now I spent my free time here :)

Charlie
September 02, 2012, 01:58 AM
My sister told me about MH now I spent my free time here :)

Welcome - glad to have you here ~ :party

For hanging out and spamming with us - visit the fun forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/40-Fun-Forum)and last person to post thread. It tends to get a tad whacky there at times with the spam.

gegehare
September 02, 2012, 04:00 AM
same with this man

v
v

I found it when I search for manga
In google and I found MH
Thanks MH :D

searching about one piece discussion on google and then i found MH

@dennisgon
ente dimari gan :D

Charlie
September 02, 2012, 08:30 AM
same with this man

v
v

searching about one piece discussion on google and then i found MH

@dennisgon
ente dimari gan :DWelcome as well - and same invitation as above. Join us in the Fun forums (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/40-Fun-Forum)Last person to post win thread.

Ryonix
September 02, 2012, 03:08 PM
I was looking for a ShinPoT forum that focus mainly on the tennis of the story because let's face it, mostly everywhere else, ShinPoT is worshipped by fangirls because of all the guys in the series. Especially in Tumblr (Yes, I've tried to make ShinPoT friends in Tumblr), it didn't quite work since I'm a guy and they are all girls that like yaoi). Then I saw a post in MangaFox, I think, and it led me here!

goldb
September 02, 2012, 03:43 PM
Welcome Ryonix! :party I hope you enjoy it here and take the time to visit the threads in the Member Zone and other sections too. IF you need any manga recommendations, please check out the Otaku Cafe (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=675) or join us in the Fun Forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40) for games and general entertainment(we have a Mafia Game starting soon, so sign up!).

myrddn
September 07, 2012, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone!

Started reading Manga back in 2006 with Naruto and eventually bleach. Since then I've enjoyed titles like Sunken Rock, Gantz, Claymore Akira, Ghost in the Shell. Enjoy quite abit of anime, SamuraiX OVAs, Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Dead Leaves are some of my favorites. If you have any that fit into those genres please send recommendations through :D

I came across this forum as I am starting a new project that is fashion related and I'm looking to get in touch with scanlation teams. If anyone could point me in the direction of a stable long standing scanlation team please let me know!

Sal88
September 08, 2012, 02:56 AM
I admired manga colorings :D

Charlie
September 08, 2012, 03:20 PM
Welcome myrddn & Sal8

Nice set of animes myrdnn - nice to see another Gantz fan. <3

myrddn - take part in the art contests (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/77834-Art-Contest-Week-01-02-Manhwa-Manga) if you have time.

Master Trivio
September 19, 2012, 11:54 AM
Hi guys, I'm an italian boy. I signed up on MH to learn English, but also to talk about Naruto and Fairy tail.

soon on MH number one in Italy

FaustXIII
October 25, 2012, 10:06 AM
My friend introduced me to the site but he himself is that not active.
He just views discussions.

BASED Shinigami
October 25, 2012, 10:42 AM
I found this website when I went looking for discussions about HSDK chapters. I was lurking here for a very long time. :wooo

Hardy
October 26, 2012, 03:59 PM
I was looking for tier lists of random things... Then I thought "is there a PoT tier list?"
So, I googled it and I found the SPoT MH Forum (like Ryonix did) and started posting there... One day I decided to explore the forum and realised HOW BIG THIS COMMUNITY IS.

So yeah, that's my story.

TheBoss
October 26, 2012, 11:25 PM
I came to know about MH because of arlong's park forum TOC thread D:
Then I met the FF and things go the way it is xD

darkdana666
October 29, 2012, 07:45 AM
Hmmmm.... ex boyfriend gave me link... 'nuff said.
Come to think of it nowadays he is all about calling manga society a bunch of pathetic otakus... Needles to say he is a d***

meeedoooz
November 01, 2012, 01:46 AM
Hmmmm.... ex boyfriend gave me link... 'nuff said.
Come to think of it nowadays he is all about calling manga society a bunch of pathetic otakus... Needles to say he is a d***

LOL.
i'm not exactly new but this is my first visit ever to this section ( or any other section outside shounen and otaku shoten ) :D do i still get a hello ?
i came across here while searching for a site to upload the manga i translated ( to my native language ) and scanlated. there wasn't any other arabic team here yet

goldb
November 01, 2012, 03:06 AM
Nice of you to stop by here meeedoooz, anything that you need to know about Translations you can find in the Translators' Guide to MH (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/70783) or alternatively contact a moderator for that section( mikkih (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php/115428-mikkih) or serizawa (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php/68528-serizawa)).

Also check out the Fun Forum (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40) when you get the chance and meet some of the abnormal people that roam the section~ :amuse

wulfy
November 07, 2012, 11:46 PM
came across it when...... oh.... i can't remember o _o
something to do with translating chinese manga to english and how this group from here needs help.... yah... that was like... 2..3 years ago?

Chatte
November 13, 2012, 03:35 PM
What brought be here to be honest, was an interview. I was browsing Tumblr, there was this channel which linked an interview here at you guys and I started to read the threa.

It was an interview about Naruto, at Jump Festa 2008, where Kishi was stating that he will be writing about Sasuke vs. Itachi, Kakashi, Sakura.

That caught-up my attention to be honest because I started to discuss with others, look, Kishi said he will be giving some attention to her, and then people came-up with another interview, very similar, where Kishi was saying that he had forgotten about her, only that the respective interview would be from this year's Jump Festa...

So basically, that confusion brought me up here.

Kiba
January 08, 2013, 07:43 PM
a friend sended me a site where i can read spoilers :P

Banana Bread
January 08, 2013, 10:39 PM
Known about this place for a while now since I am part of a scanlation group, didn't really register until late last year.

marshall313
January 13, 2013, 02:18 AM
At first, I'm looking for a hentai, :p:gaw then I don't know what happened at that time, but the ''mangahentai'' became mangahelpers instead.:errr:arf

:whistle and thanks to this site anyway, :hee instead of reading a hentai with my free time, it's kinda awesome to debate with my fellow naruto addict.:blush:lick

bonerfuneral
January 13, 2013, 11:07 PM
Came across it looking for scans of a manga I really wanted to read. And staying in hopes of getting a group together to translate it, along with brushing up on my meager translation skills.

Lomahongva
January 22, 2013, 03:45 AM
I used to read the chapters of my favourite manga when they were scanlated and uploaded to an online manga reader. Then, I was so hooked with it that I started looking for spoilers or spoilers pics the days after the release and... I came across this wonderful site!!!

At first I only stalked the different threads. And I was surprised to see so many people discusing that manga and sharing very interesting points of views... Finally I joined MH...2 years ago! Long life MH!!!

EMS
February 08, 2013, 02:16 AM
I remember, i was searching for a place that have the raws and spoilers of the mangas that enjoy to read while you can discuss with others fans and after a while i found MH, and I'm so glad that i did that was in 2007 but back then i was just enjoying reading the spoilers and discussion of the forums and after a year, i decided to become a member myself in 2008 and I'm glad that i did, i found good people and some friends...

Schabrak
February 11, 2013, 02:15 PM
I don't remember anymore... was on the old narutofan forum, learned about Tazmo being the biggest douchebag in the in the anime/manga community, had to search for alternatives and landed here, probably. :D Arived before the big changes happened some good 5/6/7 years ago, turned out be a great forum and community to share my opinion with.

[Ju-Ni]Vicissitude
February 11, 2013, 05:16 PM
MH used to be the heart of the community, allowing raws, scans and releases to be hosted. That's why I posted my scans and Ju-Ni releases here. But now...

Kirin Rei
February 11, 2013, 06:56 PM
Hiya! :hbunny

Just got here.

I was ransacking the net for RAWs, came across this forum and wondered why the hell I hadn't joined in before.
Which, obviously, resulted in this.
So... Yeah.

Utsune
February 17, 2013, 02:10 AM
I'm a relatively new member. Got here mainly because I saw the most comprehensive discussion forum for the manga "Claymore" I've seen on the Internet, and decided to blurt out a page worth of rant/analysis. Secondary reason being trying to find RAWs for confirmation on some translation issues, although I'm still having trouble getting around lol, this place is big :O

lawlett-kun
February 20, 2013, 12:09 AM
Hmmm found this place long time ago when I was a Narutard to contribute to discussions however found a Fun Forum here and never made it to Naruto section :D

th3zone
February 24, 2013, 11:32 PM
Just saying hi to people.... I came across Manga helpers forum while searching for spoilers... I <3 this forum.. this is the place where i get spoilers first.. I am interested in talking about top 3 manga.... for me .. bleach, one piece and naruto.. See you again. thanks

Vevi
April 02, 2013, 10:10 AM
I actually searched for an active HxH community and came upon here.
I like One Piece too btw :)

mysunsuion
April 19, 2013, 02:14 AM
I was looking for One Piece Spoiler, and i ended up here...

Koyomi_Araragi
April 23, 2013, 12:14 PM
I was working for the first time with a fansub, and they told me about this great place.

Spectrum
April 25, 2013, 09:58 PM
I was looking for Naruto spoiler... later i discovered Portuguese Thread then i registered myself on MH

artistRainwater
May 22, 2013, 12:10 PM
Came across MangaHelpers while searching for a good site where I can submit manga story/script reviews and have it critiqued. Most writing sites are for real hardcore novel-length writers - too much for me - and I needed an audience who understood manga, anime, video games, etc. so that they know what's hot and what's not.

liductan
May 22, 2013, 03:49 PM
I came across mangahelpers, searching for spoilers for naruto or bleach.

Hippo
September 28, 2013, 01:47 PM
I was looking for any Naruto stuff, and on Google, this appeared. I was like: "Whatever." *registers*

Zezima
December 02, 2013, 12:43 PM
I went to google and typed in " best forums". One website had a list of categories of different types of forums. Such as food, drawing, sports, writing' etc. I found one that interested me and that was manga/anime forums. I read and watch anime so this forum they picked out would be perfect for me. That is why I'm here :)

Schabrak
December 02, 2013, 02:14 PM
I went to google and typed in " best forums". One website had a list of categories of different types of forums. Such as food, drawing, sports, writing' etc. I found one that interested me and that was manga/anime forums. I read and watch anime so this forum they picked out would be perfect for me. That is why I'm here :)
Welcome to MH and especially the OP subforum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/47-One-Piece). :^_^

BeyondAnother
December 07, 2013, 11:58 AM
I typed in "Manga translator" on Google and was surprised something like this exist, lol

dee02
December 12, 2013, 05:27 AM

same here..but first because my old forums was blocked by my office..sobs.. :gwah i'll be more careful :teehee

Fluffcakes
January 20, 2014, 11:31 AM
I searched up "Magi 211 Raw" and came to this site xD
I joined after I noticed how satisfied I was wif the community and the site had provided the translation and the raw that I was desperately searching for ♡

Sakura Saluja
January 30, 2014, 11:34 AM
I was just looking for some new forums when I found this one.. as I liked it I decided to join <3

NibbPower
February 05, 2014, 09:49 AM
I came across MH...somehow. I don't really remember since it's been a long time. But I believe I came here because of the tutorials you all gave out to help others. Although, I also came for the art section even though I lack in it but its fun to participate once in awhile.

zenitro
February 10, 2014, 10:27 AM
I came across MH when i tried to find a manga that i couldn't finish due to a group dying out

ArtIristic
March 02, 2014, 02:23 PM
I came across MH when I was feeling a little bored, and wanted to see some discussion thread regarding Attack on Titan. And I thought, might as well join 'em.

Hayashi Amaya
April 17, 2014, 01:46 PM
I was researching about American mangakas and found an old thread on here. I then decided to join.

ProGoddess
April 19, 2014, 12:09 PM
I don't quite recall... I believe it was an invitation from the staff here.

Michalv
April 24, 2014, 10:19 PM
My friend asked me to store all my translation here, so here I am XD

Swiftlighting
May 07, 2014, 12:10 AM
I was looking for one piece spoilers on Google and after using manga spoiler for a long time I wanted to get spoilers quicker so I looked for alternative sites and found MH. I am also addicted to spoilers after reading my first one a while back

Raygirl
May 16, 2014, 05:26 PM
I was looking for a forum where i could join up and talk about Anime. I also like reading some spoilers from the OP Manga as i feel i am missing out sometimes by not reading the OP manga

YukiNoPanzer
May 22, 2014, 12:16 AM
I didn't know if i could help translate manhua, because some stuff comes out really slowly. I want to see if I can speed up the translation a bit

zerofm
June 13, 2014, 12:20 PM
I first found this site when I was looking for Shokugeki no Soma's Raw Discussion, errr, I believe it was when SnS's raw reached Chapter 69, though I just though about joining this Forum recently

Saw Bookman
July 13, 2014, 07:13 PM
I was searching for industry news and wham here i am.

TheWonderer
July 15, 2014, 12:33 PM
I wanted to join an anime/manga community but then I realized I read more manga then I watch anime so I decided to find a manga forum. Also all the other forums that I saw where not what I liked this is the best format by far :)

SamLucille112
July 18, 2014, 09:20 PM
I used to post everyday at "leafninja.com", but then I found out the MH has a diverse array of topics and threads to discuss so I got hooked up and got "addicted" to posting! Well, I'm glad that I did.