PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 565 Discussion / 566 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Akainu
November 18, 2009, 06:36 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1679706#post1679706) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

But remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Raw is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/565)

Note: Please do NOT discuss spoilers for chapter 0 in here, but in its appropriate thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1679712#post1679712)!

beastboy
November 23, 2009, 08:11 AM
If Rookies = Super Nova... I've to say this chapter will be good..
And Luffy driving a wave created by Jinbei is sugoii.. and Oars isn't dead YET! ^^
But it seems fake cause there is nothing about thos punchs...

ScratchmenApoo
November 23, 2009, 08:19 AM
Yeah, really early for spoilers, but I would really love to see the Supernovaes again, and how many there were actually captured (not all of them, I hope !)

BlackHair
November 23, 2009, 08:21 AM
So as expected Oars isn't dead yet. I expected a similar case like with the Giants on little garden. Well lets see if the spoiler turns to be true.

Desman
November 23, 2009, 08:27 AM
... how many there were actually captured (not all of them, I hope !)
Well i think everyone of them who went against Kizaru got captured, or i suppose so. I wonder what Oars Jr. will do? Would he able work as bridge to marine base or could he keep WB's and NW pirates from sunking as "human boat"? Lets hope we get many characters in this chapter because, I dont like 60% WB and rest is for notorius captains and admirals.

Metal D. Reaper
November 23, 2009, 08:29 AM
I think also that the spoiler is a fake because of the lack of the meteors. But then again it would explain why he introduced the supernova's and that they were on Shabondy would make sence. Anyhow it could be Oda.

Desman
November 23, 2009, 08:30 AM
Well little garden Dory and Broggy used worn out weapons so they arent so much threat as powers of schicibukais assaults i suppose. Plus 1 leg has been cut off.

_AceOfSpades_
November 23, 2009, 08:32 AM
If the spoiler is true I'm kinda looking forward to this ^ ^ I want to see the supernova's reaction. It seems like Kizaru didn't manage to get all of them then, huh?

sarutobi_sensei
November 23, 2009, 08:52 AM
Hehe The rookies are shown, nice. (If it's true).

I wonder how the meteors got stopped :\

it's still way too early x(

Metal D. Reaper
November 23, 2009, 08:58 AM
Kizaru didn't capture all of those because he was busy with the great Rayleigh and he just can't afford to do deconcentrate to a opponent as him. I wonder if its real if Kid and drake were captured and if we will see the reaction of the Tenryuubito of seeing Luffy at such place.
Also I want the SH back together I rather prefer seeing the SH back then seeing the Rookies I don't know for you guys but I miss the crew (brooke sanji zoro robin chopper nami franky usopp )

Gats
November 23, 2009, 09:09 AM
I think also that the spoiler is a fake because of the lack of the meteors. But then again it would explain why he introduced the supernova's and that they were on Shabondy would make sence. Anyhow it could be Oda.

Posting a spoiler doesn't mean posting the whole story. The lava punchs can be added later.

hamsterz
November 23, 2009, 09:24 AM
the only rookies not shown as being defeated are Law & Kidd's crew, the rest were captured and sent to marinford to be processed before being sent to impel down. the spoiler if it is true is probably talking about these two. Hopefully the other supernova's are still on marinford and got released during WB's rampage last chapter

sarutobi_sensei
November 23, 2009, 09:26 AM
U sure about that? Where was that stated?

We only know that Kizaru caught 500 Pirates. No names were said.

Duc :D
November 23, 2009, 09:33 AM
+ Killer and jewelery Bonny never met Kizaru as far as we know.

Desman
November 23, 2009, 09:45 AM
Killer is part of Kidds group. Well I can guess "rookies" face are like O.O but notice that rookies may not be Supernovas in 100% knowledge thou most likely it will. I miss SH crew, but i doubt that if they show in this arc it will be later any guesses what Oars will do?

Razh
November 23, 2009, 09:46 AM
I can't see how Apoo, Hawkins, Drake and Urouge could have escaped, but Capone, Bonney, Kid and Law weren't shown being beaten half to death so it's possible.
Spoiler says that they went on their way after transmission was cut, but I think it's more like they went to their ships to get to Marineford.

Luffy riding on a tidal wave makes sense. I predicted that Jinbei could do something like that.

And it's only a part of the chapter. A small part.

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
November 23, 2009, 09:55 AM
I can't see how Apoo, Hawkins, Drake and Urouge could have escaped, but Capone, Bonney, Kid and Law weren't shown being beaten half to death so it's possible.
Spoiler says that they went on their way after transmission was cut, but I think it's more like they went to their ships to get to Marineford.

Luffy riding on a tidal wave makes sense. I predicted that Jinbei could do something like that.

And it's only a part of the chapter. A small part.

Why the hell would they go to Marineford. Most of them were scared of one Admiral, and one Shichibukai showing up. They weren't having a good time with the Pacifista either.
Why would they go to Marineford where all 3 Admirals are, at least a Dozen VAs are, 5 Shichibukai, 100,000 marines...just no

Desman
November 23, 2009, 10:03 AM
Why the hell would they go to Marineford. Most of them were scared of one Admiral, and one Shichibukai showing up. They weren't having a good time with the Pacifista either.
Why would they go to Marineford where all 3 Admirals are, at least a Dozen VAs are, 5 Shichibukai, 100,000 marines...just no
Might be after WB's head? Or they could try come and see battle in firsthand now when VA's, Shichibukais, and Admirals are are under pressure of WB & company. Last, but oddest that I dont keep having good chances are helping WB. Strawhats may also come if they managed to gather themselves, but not in this episode.. maybe next week :)

sarutobi_sensei
November 23, 2009, 10:05 AM
Because, they see it as a chance to take down the marines or something like that.

Or they want to help in any way they can, that is if they do go to Marineford.

BlkHorus
November 23, 2009, 10:05 AM
If this spoiler turns out to be true, I think this will be great! Oda might be showing the supernovas because as they see the war... they see the only rookie to take part in the war is Luffy and they all refuse to loose to him. So we may see later in another chapter that they enter the war as well as to put their stamp in the pirate world that they are ones to be looked at too for the next pirate era. That would be awesome and really assist with Luffy's influence on the war. Also, that would give the pirates more sway in this situation at the moment.

Razh
November 23, 2009, 10:08 AM

I think you have a bad concept of how things work in One Piece. Luffy was scared of an admiral and yet all he's trying to do in this battle is to get to the stand where there are 3 admirals and a fleet admiral.
History is being made at Marineford and I don't see how any pirate who wants to be a King and who is that close to Marineford would miss an opportunity to get involved in that battle. That's probably once in a lifetime opportunity to fight alongside a legend and complete Marine military might.
Also, don't you think showing them go away after the transmission is cut serves no purpose at all unless they are going to Marineford?

Heck, maybe they saw Luffy and decided that they can't let him hog all the glory for himself.:p

Desman
November 23, 2009, 10:10 AM
good point horus, but they might also go through Merman island to New World. Kidd and Law atleast have same kind of ego as Luffy so I wouldnt be suprised about that, but it doesnt seem to fit for me. And we dont yet know are they slacking in their ships with some wine and rum :)

BlkHorus
November 23, 2009, 10:39 AM
I think you have a bad concept of how things work in One Piece. Luffy was scared of an admiral and yet all he's trying to do in this battle is to get to the stand where there are 3 admirals and a fleet admiral.
History is being made at Marineford and I don't see how any pirate who wants to be a King and who is that close to Marineford would miss an opportunity to get involved in that battle.
Also, don't you think showing them go away after the transmission is cut serves no purpose at all unless they are going to Marineford?

Heck, maybe they saw Luffy and decided that they can't let him hog all the glory for himself.:p

exactly! Any one of those supernova that would consider themselves a pirate to be recognized would see this as a moment for one of two things. THey can either use this moment as Corcodile is trying to do and attack WB to take down the strongest man in the world, or to join up for their own reason against the marines and boost their image to be worthy of higher pirate status. I mean everything that has happened at the SA was inferring towards something huge that would happen and shape the next pirate era with the supernova involved. Any supernova wanting to be significant in the next era has to be looking at this moment as "what the..... straw hat isnt' the only one to get all this fame when this is over" Right now, what happened at the SA doesn't hold a candle to this event. And when it gets out that Luffy was also the one to break in and out of ID and then go to the war right after.... no other supernova can compete unless they all join in on this war now and assist in some way other another towards its end.

good point horus, but they might also go through Merman island to New World. Kidd and Law atleast have same kind of ego as Luffy so I wouldnt be suprised about that, but it doesnt seem to fit for me. And we dont yet know are they slacking in their ships with some wine and rum :)

I could see those two for sure, but I think the others that were running from Kizaru and the pacifista will actually be separated into a few others that head to the war like Hawkins and Drake jumping in on this war. The others I don't see as being pirates to continue to be big time as the new era approaches....but I could easily be wrong if Oda decides to have them all partake in it.

urlaub
November 23, 2009, 10:42 AM
I could imagine Luffy riding a board on the wave. He would certainly fall off. Where are the rookies going is the question? As I understand there is a debate about what happened to them since we last saw them. Which rookies watched the tv, because those who watched can walk freely, and hence they were not imprisoned.

Drmke
November 23, 2009, 10:47 AM
I've been wondering where Kidd and Law where. Wonder if much else is gonna go down in this chapter...probably not but maybe we get some good fight scenes.

Desman
November 23, 2009, 10:49 AM
I could imagine Luffy riding a board on the wave. He would certainly fall off. ... Who well he only needs to grips the board he's using since wave will do the work for him so and it seems that he actually reachers platform but is blocked by admirals. I hope luffy wont end up being Frozen statue. :)

chess4
November 23, 2009, 11:08 AM
could be true, but who knows.

misterchaos
November 23, 2009, 11:10 AM
How exactly luffy is riding a tide wave?? and in fact that he is also a Df user??? WTF?

Razh
November 23, 2009, 11:13 AM
It's from the same guy who posted the spoilers for chapter 0. If one is fake, the other is fake too.

All in all, it seems believable, but even if it's fake, there's nothing wrong in letting imagination loose a little.:amuse
[hr]

How exactly luffy is riding a tide wave?? and in fact that he is also a Df user??? WTF?

Don't take it that literary. The spoilers are vague. If he's riding a wave then he's probably on some piece of wood, since there is no point in landing in front of the 3 admirals drained of strength by sea water.

Andonan
November 23, 2009, 11:27 AM
Sounds good to me,

I reckon on the whole rookie debate, Kidd and Law would be the only two to show up if indeed only Kidd, Law Bonney and Copone survived and weren't captured. Booney and Capone have already been shown to avoid danger not run into it so my prediction is that all of kizaru's enemies are captured and that kidd and law will then go to marinjoe and the other 2 willl flee to new world

Metal D. Reaper
November 23, 2009, 11:29 AM
it's stated that aokiji stops the wave and that he says that it isn't the right time.
I can't see any of the rookies getting captured there really strong troublesome and have crewmates willing to give up their lives for them + the pacifista were destroyed by kuma and Kizaru had his hands full
And you can also guess the motives of the rookies
1.Drake maybe revenge to some marines who 'forced' him to go pirate
2.Kid and Law don't get Luffy having the glory and to show everybody that their stronger (Kid said that anybody who doens't dare to call himself a pretender to the pirate kingschip is failed to lose and will be killed)
3.Apoo just to piss off the enemy and having fun(see kizaru he first attaks him)

And for the rest their isn't quite a reason to do that imo

misterchaos
November 23, 2009, 11:30 AM
Sounds good to me,

I reckon on the whole rookie debate, Kidd and Law would be the only two to show up if indeed only Kidd, Law Bonney and Copone survived and weren't captured. Booney and Capone have already been shown to avoid danger not run into it so my prediction is that all of kizaru's enemies are captured and that kidd and law will then go to marinjoe and the other 2 willl flee to new world

the only thing that is left to consider it true is the major thing: how were they able to escape from those lava punches???

Desman
November 23, 2009, 11:34 AM
uhm checked again ^_^ It didnt state that wave would be stopped, but anyways just begun thinking will Pacifista survive very well underwater? ^_^ think that they will drown cause Akainus meteors melt ice. I accept your point to Kidd & Law, but I think Drake wasnt forced to be pirate.. He chose to be pirate or so i understood.

Razh
November 23, 2009, 11:52 AM
it's stated that aokiji stops the wave and that he says that it isn't the right time.
I can't see any of the rookies getting captured there really strong troublesome and have crewmates willing to give up their lives for them + the pacifista were destroyed by kuma and Kizaru had his hands full
And you can also guess the motives of the rookies
1.Drake maybe revenge to some marines who 'forced' him to go pirate
2.Kid and Law don't get Luffy having the glory and to show everybody that their stronger (Kid said that anybody who doens't dare to call himself a pretender to the pirate kingschip is failed to lose and will be killed)
3.Apoo just to piss off the enemy and having fun(see kizaru he first attaks him)

And for the rest their isn't quite a reason to do that imo

I have difficulty imagining how Drake, Apoo, Hawkins or Urouge could have escaped after being beaten like that. I think they were captured.
Out of the remaining, Capone and Bonney don't seem like the type to go to Marineford.
Kid and Law on the other hand are more like Luffy.

urlaub
November 23, 2009, 11:55 AM
Can you walk on water with the ability of Haki? I mean if Oda continues to expand the concepts further, then anything goes right?
[hr]
Kid and Law certinly wouldn't watch tv in the same room. So maybe in different places at shabondy? And epicly heading to the battle at the same time, because of their ambition.

Desman
November 23, 2009, 11:56 AM
I dont think that Haki makes you able to walk on water -.- Luffy just gets tight grip from woodplanck and Jimbei makes tidal wave i suppose. Agreeing Rahz's last post. Why Kizaru wouldnt arrest new rookie stars, instead of letting tehm raise as ooposing power?

misterchaos
November 23, 2009, 11:58 AM
Can you walk on water with the ability of Haki? I mean if Oda continues to expand the concepts further, then anything goes right? Kid and Law certinly wouldn't watch tv in the same room. So maybe in different places at shabondy? And epicly heading to the battle at the same time, because of their ambition.

i think your watching too many Naruto, i guess Haki is only for the meaning that we see, for touching logia, etc.. now you sound like haki is going to be a power like telekenesis, i think not...

urlaub
November 23, 2009, 12:39 PM
Well, my point was that there is a slippery slope here for Oda, he could introduce more haki related powers in the future. Why not? He has done it this far. Sandersonja and presumably the admirals. We do not know yet what it was, but still it could be haki.
I am certain that Oda has some sense and leaves the concept in peace for a while. I would have been satisfied just with the ability to make logias solid, so Luffy can fight them.

Desman
November 23, 2009, 01:04 PM
Haki= willpower it can just affect on others mind, it can "read" movements, it makes able to hit Logia, but it doesnt make you some sort of water walking person (why hacchi would have saved raleigh after shipwreck if he could walk on water?)
I bet luffy will also try to assault Admirals when he gets blocked.. he probly get another kick to face and falls back to get up again. :)

Panda
November 23, 2009, 01:24 PM
I thinks that the walls can easily be broken but not in time for the meteor shower.

Maybe WB can shift the land to side step the lava punches :D

Razh
November 23, 2009, 01:44 PM
Kid and Law certinly wouldn't watch tv in the same room. So maybe in different places at shabondy? And epicly heading to the battle at the same time, because of their ambition.

What room are you talking about? It's obvious that they were watching it on that square in Shabondy with bunch of other people. There was no need for them to be close to see the show.

Lord Rayleigh
November 23, 2009, 01:44 PM
I have to call this early spoiler fake because it comes from the same person that gave us the spoiler for chapter 0 and chapter 0'spoiler is fake : see here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1684836&postcount=51). Besides, what is said in this spoiler about the supernovae and Oars are very unlikely too.

llamapie
November 23, 2009, 02:34 PM
So by destroying the ice they exposed the sea for Jinbei. Does this strike anyone else as a bad move?

k-dom
November 23, 2009, 02:44 PM
I'm just wondering, if the rookies are going to marineford, why did they wait for the broadcast to be cut, I would have left as soon as it started...

Anyway, if it's true it's good to hear that Oars is not completely dead

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
November 23, 2009, 03:38 PM
Oh my bad. I wasn't aware that the Supernovas were also Ace's brother :facepalm

History is being made at Marineford and I don't see how any pirate who wants to be a King and who is that close to Marineford would miss an opportunity to get involved in that battle. That's probably once in a lifetime opportunity to fight alongside a legend and complete Marine military might.
lol Lets see the none of the other Yonkou are at Marineford, all of them want to be Pirate King.

Why the hell would they want to fight against Marine HQ and the Shichibukai, or Whitebeard. Even an arrogant punk like Buggy knows what would happen if you harm one of WB's sons, and people like Kizaru would crush all of the Supernova in an instant.

That's stupid and you know it. Luffy is at Marineford because out of all the Supernova he is the craziest. Not one of the other Supernova would declare war on the WG for the sake of one Nakama. What Luffy did at Enies Lobby, was astounding to the world.
Considering that they all bowed down to the Tennryubito, and shit themselves at the prospect of a Marine HQ Admiral coming (aside from Appoo) they won't show up at Marineford.

Dragon Slayer
November 23, 2009, 04:24 PM
So by destroying the ice they exposed the sea for Jinbei. Does this strike anyone else as a bad move?

good thinking but that depends on oda wt he does with jembei

Mr. Crocodile
November 23, 2009, 04:29 PM
I have to call this early spoiler fake because it comes from the same person that gave us the spoiler for chapter 0 and chapter 0'spoiler is fake : see here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1684836&postcount=51). Besides, what is said in this spoiler about the supernovae and Oars are very unlikely too.

That hasn't been confirmed and it's just your own opinion mate. You said so yourself "very likely to be fake" that don't mean nothing. I can see some of this stuff happening..it could be like some other times when only part of the spoiler is true.

Dice
November 23, 2009, 04:37 PM

lol Lets see the none of the other Yonkou are at Marineford, all of them want to be Pirate King.

Why the hell would they want to fight against Marine HQ and the Shichibukai, or Whitebeard. Even an arrogant punk like Buggy knows what would happen if you harm one of WB's sons, and people like Kizaru would crush all of the Supernova in an instant.

That's stupid and you know it. Luffy is at Marineford because out of all the Supernova he is the craziest. Not one of the other Supernova would declare war on the WG for the sake of one Nakama. What Luffy did at Enies Lobby, was astounding to the world.
Considering that they all bowed down to the Tennryubito, and shit themselves at the prospect of a Marine HQ Admiral coming (aside from Appoo) they won't show up at Marineford.

Well the difference is that the event at shabondy archipelago never had this much importance.
They wanted to avoid an unnecessary fight against an admiral for actually no reason.

But this time at marineford its different. There is actually one rookie, one of the top three as I might add. They already began some kind of direct rivalry at the archipelago.
If they have the opportunity they have actually no other choice than participating. They can't afford, that their rival gets all the fame. This is actually worth facing the dangers. After all it's an event with world wide consequencies (the archipelago-incident wasn't).

Furthermore it's not as if they are facing all the enemies alone (they can actually use the chaos to their advantages) and they are already enemies of the WG.

Also helping the WB side isn't a bad thing at moment in my opinion. Sure they want to be pirate king and therefore need to be better than the WB-crew at some moment but it would be more ridiculous to make all Yonkous their enemy than going to this war (I don't mean that they will get friends with WB or something like that but something like 'favor for a favor'-relationship). Though that is by no means a motive of those two, it's rather a sideeffect. Their reasoning is still just fame.

chess4
November 23, 2009, 04:41 PM
if the spoiler is true and luffy gets to the platform with the 3 admirals,he is done for, unless we someone shows up

(chanting) rayleigh -boom bah yay, rayleigh- boom bah yay, rayleigh-boom bah yay:headbang

Shiro-kun
November 23, 2009, 05:48 PM
The Spoilers seem somewhat possible but i highly doubt that chapter is going to turn out that way.

Razh
November 23, 2009, 06:08 PM

Is it fun playing a moron?

None of the Yonkou are that near to Marineford and none of them have anything to prove.

You seem to think that Supernovas are pussies. It doesn't matter that Kizaru is stronger then they are. Both Kid and Law knew what will happen if they stick around in the auction house. Did they just hide and run away?

Don't you see that this battle is a once in a lifetime opportunity?
I can't imagine why it's so hard to imagine the possibility of those guys actually being crazy enough to go see the battle with their own eyes, maybe even participate in it?
Frankly, I think those guys are lame if after watching that battle they just went away like nothing has happened. (Assuming the spoiler is real.)

Hitsug@ya ta1ch0u
November 23, 2009, 06:25 PM
Is it fun playing a moron?
You tell me

None of the Yonkou are that near to Marineford and none of them have anything to prove.

No but if they united they could easily crush Headquarters.

You seem to think that Supernovas are pussies. It doesn't matter that Kizaru is stronger then they are. Both Kid and Law knew what will happen if they stick around in the auction house. Did they just hide and run away?
They are. I recall Capone saying
"What's the status of our Coating...I'm not sticking around to wait for an Admiral"
X. Drake
"Damn, I didn't want to encounter Kizaru"
Bonney
"If I encounter that crew in the NW. I'll kick their asses." (Why? Because they called an Admiral to the Island)
Even if the Supernovas showed up they would gain no renown. They would be mere flys in the presence of Whitebeard and the Admirals. Luffy, the strongest of the lot, is weaksauce in this war.
The Supernova would gain no media coverage, they would just die. Game over.

I can't imagine why it's so hard to imagine the possibility of those guys actually being crazy enough to go see the battle with their own eyes, maybe even participate in it?
Frankly, I think those guys are lame if after watching that battle they just went away like nothing has happened. (Assuming the spoiler is real.)[/QUOTE]

Quetzal
November 23, 2009, 07:36 PM
I say its a fake based on the content.'

Oars Jr. being alive and planning to do anything is a stretch. Then again, characters don't die often in OnePiece.

The supernoavae getting panel space when there is so much going on, and so little time left to wrap up this arc, seems out of place. This hardly seems the place for introducing new plot, we need resolution. Who knows what Oda is planning tho?

Dice
November 23, 2009, 07:59 PM
You tell me

"What's the status of our Coating...I'm not sticking around to wait for an Admiral"
X. Drake
Bonney
"If I encounter that crew in the NW. I'll kick their asses." (Why? Because they called an Admiral to the Island)
Even if the Supernovas showed up they would gain no renown. They would be mere flys in the presence of Whitebeard and the Admirals. Luffy, the strongest of the lot, is weaksauce in this war.

Frankly, I think those guys are lame if after watching that battle they just went away like nothing has happened. (Assuming the spoiler is real.)[/QUOTE]

You are only talking about the supernovas which he didn't take into his consideration.
He's only talking about Law and Kidd.
Furthermore there is no evidence who is the strongest of them (we can only say who has most probably caused the most damage to the WG) and I daresay that Luffy isn't the strongest one of the (my guess is that they are pretty equal just because of their rivalry; there is more tension that way).

While I think that Law and Kidd would have been fine without an admiral at shabondy it's still like Razh said, they didn't freak out like the others did.

And don't you think that someone like them especially someone with Kidd's ability can cause some havoc? He should be able to use plenty of metal during this war. In addition the WG is already pretty busy with Whitebeard's crew and his alliance, than there is Luffy and his prison break cooperation if by some means there is another force joining sides with WB and the others than that could ultimately turn the tables in Ace's favor.
Besides: they have already gathered quite some informations about the status of this war. So it's not as if they only read about the war in the newspaper. They actually saw that how the WG is struggeling.

I like the idea of Kidd and Law joining in the war. It's also more plausible than all Straw Hats joining. Hopefully the spoiler is true :D

I say its a fake based on the content.'

Oars Jr. being alive and planning to do anything is a stretch. Then again, characters don't die often in OnePiece.

The supernoavae getting panel space when there is so much going on, and so little time left to wrap up this arc, seems out of place. This hardly seems the place for introducing new plot, we need resolution. Who knows what Oda is planning tho?

Well it's still quite vague but I thought about Oars intentionally holding the wall done (that mean's he's not just dead meat hindering the wall to rise). That could at least be his plan without being to stretched.
That the supernovas get their attention in such in important moment can actually only mean that they will participate in some way.

RichardMNixon
November 23, 2009, 08:31 PM
Which manga did you guys read? Kidd and Law were more scared of the admiral than Apoo, Drake, or Hawkins.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/504/14/ Kidd is in a hurry to escape.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/505/02/ Law isn't keen on waiting up
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/505/18/ Kidd looking to escape
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/505/19/ Kidd scared of a Schichibukai
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/506/05/ Law would like to avoid the admiral

Compare to Hawkins who refused to let his crew sail away, then just sat there talking to Kizaru, Drake who deliberately stuck around interested in which admiral would come, and Apoo who came out of safety to attack the admiral for the hell of it.

I wasn't even sure the spoiler specified the supernovae, it could have just been rookie pirates amazed at the glory of the great Whitebeard.

Dice
November 23, 2009, 08:58 PM
Sure they won't to avoid a fight against a admiral if it's possible. Especially if it's indeed avoidable. But on the other hand Kidd isn't even running anymore as soon as he reached the bridge he's just walking.

But in Marineford there would actually be a reason: fame and Luffy. Razh said something like "they can't let him get all the glory" or something like that. I think Kidd and Law are definitely some characters who would think that way. Luffy joining the war is probably for them like saying: I'm able to surive in the war, you aren't. Something like an invitation :D. They are that simple-minded.
But this conversation is unnecessary if the spoilers are wrong or the rookies are just no-name pirates. However if they are true and Law and Kidd are watching and leaving soon after than I can only think of them joining the war. Otherwise it would indeed be a waste of panels or at least very anti climatic.

chitgoks
November 23, 2009, 09:55 PM
i hope there will be more action this chapter. luffy hasnt done much except taking down a giant.

Darkever
November 23, 2009, 10:21 PM
i hope there will be more action this chapter. luffy hasnt done much except taking down a giant.
Yeah... and time ago I was expecting a Gigant Gatling from the sky while he was falling from the sky... Uh, that would have really pumped his character a little too much.

Btw we saw little of everyone, not just Luffy. But I guess Oda couldn't show everything that was happening on the battlefield, especially with so many big shots around. I especially hope the Shichibukai's role isn't over. I want to see more of Hancock and Croc-boy! (my favourite Shichibukai... the guy has style ^_^)

chitgoks
November 23, 2009, 11:27 PM
well, i want to see a pirate attack any of the admirals using haki. they've been cocky the whole time because no one has used it on them.

only smoker's been shown hit by it so far ... right?

llamapie
November 23, 2009, 11:44 PM
well, i want to see a pirate attack any of the admirals using haki. they've been cocky the whole time because no one has used it on them.

only smoker's been shown hit by it so far ... right?

Rayleigh was also able to cut The light guy's face. So ya it seems haki is able to beat logia. But a logia with haki? Interesting concept. Go go Luffy, stop being a stupid shonen main character and kick someone difficult's ass.

Truefan21
November 24, 2009, 12:00 AM
why is oars alive this is BS no good guy seems to be dying in the war
i guess mr. 2 is alive then
oda has no balls he can't kill a good guy
what kind of war where no one dies
this feels like a regular beach chapter

the only good thing is chapter 0

Banedor
November 24, 2009, 12:01 AM

No.

Destroy the ice, increase the chance of drowning all of the DF users on the ice..., allowing 1 person without DF powers to excel.

Sounds like a risk I'd be willing to take as the Government.

elitefox
November 24, 2009, 12:13 AM
You tell me

X. Drake
Bonney

They just walk away after the transmission cut off... we don't have any idea where they will go after that... maybe they may do or not do anything.

if this is real, then this will be another surprise in the next or next two chapter if they will help. maybe they will provide the escape, as we can see, wb and company don't have anything for escape thus they have to pound the marines really hard. There will no rescue ace then run but pound the marines good enough to steal at least 3 battleships.

SenninSage
November 24, 2009, 01:47 AM
Sounds like Crocodile is about to do something big!

fallou
November 24, 2009, 02:09 AM
Sounds like someone posted a fake,yeah..and a bad one too..

elitefox
November 24, 2009, 02:39 AM
Well, it can be fake since it still is pending...

but it is more clearer than the first...

looks like oars is not directly hit in the heart so he survives, yeah moria's attack pierce but still it is such a huge body, moria might have miss the killing shot.

wow, WB can do anything maybe he can even break light :D => lightquake

and don't forget about croc, he is neutral but he ain't just sitting around, he might push ace to the water where jinbei is :D

for the reason that he wants to fight him because WB recognise him so much :D

craziii
November 24, 2009, 02:53 AM
man! I just don't understand this siege wall thing? from the spoilers, croco boy is still there, can't he use his ability that turns everything he touches into sand? why is a stupid wall giving these "new world pirates" the ones who are on par with the entire marine force soo much trouble? I wish oda came up with something better :/ this has to be the only thing I don't like about one piece so far.

elitefox
November 24, 2009, 03:02 AM
man! I just don't understand this siege wall thing? from the spoilers, croco boy is still there, can't he use his ability that turns everything he touches into sand? why is a stupid wall giving these "new world pirates" the ones who are on par with the entire marine force soo much trouble? I wish oda came up with something better :/ this has to be the only thing I don't like about one piece so far.

well if it is the material that made the pacifistas then it is gotta be tough since there are still no pacifistas brought down I think. As said in the spoiler, even the strongest(I think) of the WB in raw power is having a hard time on that wall.:o

I think of only one who can stop pacifistas with no problem at all.... eneru, short circuit is the greatest enemy of electronics :D

deffkryz
November 24, 2009, 03:05 AM
Wow... what a mediocre fan fiction was posted as spoiler by a newbie. :oh

Seriously: We already saw Akainu's attack hit the ground and sink most probably the Moby Dick (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/564/16-17/). So that "spoiler" already contradicts the manga...

chitgoks
November 24, 2009, 03:41 AM
i cant understand akainu's meteor volcano technique. those magma fists should be coming from him not from the sky.

his range is even better than kizaru and other logias.

gfire2
November 24, 2009, 03:43 AM
Wow... what a mediocre fan fiction was posted as spoiler by a newbie. :oh

Seriously: We already saw Akainu's attack hit the ground and sink most probably the Moby Dick (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/564/16-17/). So that "spoiler" already contradicts the manga...

u forget there are 4 moby dicks, 1 was destroyed by the magma punch and the second one will most likely be destroyed by the meteor punch

Diablos
November 24, 2009, 04:00 AM
OH MAI GAWD! A plan which includes Buggy, CROCODILE is actually helping rescueing Ace? OH MAI GAWD. WoW if this last spoiler is true. I am speechless again. *_* So huppy( yeh I know its happy ).:amuse

fallou
November 24, 2009, 04:06 AM
I can't believe that the first spoiler,which seems perfectly reasonable, is considered as fake by people,whereas the scd one,which is clearly bad fanfiction,is believed without a question. It seems you can post invented stuff,as long as it says"wb pawns everything" and is spectacular enough,people'll believe you..

Shiro-kun
November 24, 2009, 04:15 AM
It seems the Spoilers coincide with each other but to think that the first one is more reliable than the second one , such as in which the First Spoiler includes dialouge of a random shot of The Supernova's , I can understand why people do not think the first one is as reliable as the second One.

Dim
November 24, 2009, 04:32 AM
really unusuall chapter... dont get why croc would help unless ace helped him out someway! only time i could see them communicating was during alabasta. seems to far fetched
the wall isnt that bad of an idea i guess if there is a 3rd phase to go with it... as u can prob assume someoen could clime the wall or fly (marco) but who knows!
who hoenslty cares how many of whitebeards ships are lost! half the world can fit on oars's ship!

anywyas its true that the chapter is slightly dissapointing! seems drawn out! i was expecting a lot more fighting!

and oars surviving is likely! a needle through the heart wouldnt kill you! however an untreated leg that is cut of would result in alot of blood loss and most definetly death!

i wont go against oda's work! he hasnt failed me yet, and im sure in a couple of chapters thigns will make mroe sense~!

Shiro-kun
November 24, 2009, 04:37 AM
Croc and Ace communicated in Impel Down(although it had nothing to deal with helping each other) , but i dont think Croc will risk his life to save Ace and change his motive to kill Whitebeard so easily.(he might be pissed still that Whitebeard let Squardo hit him but i dont think thats reason enough ..)

jerrycute
November 24, 2009, 04:50 AM
maybe instead of killing the strongest pirate
he now want the head of the strongest marine :tem

SirPeanuts
November 24, 2009, 05:01 AM
Maybe Crocodile wants to save Ace and end this war, and wait until Whitebeard recovers so that they could fight again. When Crocodile screamed at Whitebeard for getting stabbed so easily there was something enormously powerful and honorful that I sensed : D!! Even though Croc doesn't stand a chance against Whitebeard, he still wants a fair fight against him..maybe

Razh
November 24, 2009, 05:09 AM

He can't turn everything into sand. That armor plating is too dense. Much more dense than rocks. He can suck out all the moist from the rock, making it crumble into sand, but can you imagine him doing the same with steel? The man's ability has limits.

And fat steel wall is still a fat steel wall, no matter where you're coming from.

jerrycute
November 24, 2009, 05:09 AM
i think its time dragon show some ass
even not in battlefield coz most of the identical characters here
show their faces at least before ending the 1st half of SH adventure

OOOOPPPPPPSss the spoilers are FAKE?

Shiro-kun
November 24, 2009, 06:11 AM
Seems as it is :\
still highly doubt the first one.

bittman
November 24, 2009, 06:23 AM
Well I had a huge inkling the second one was fake the moment they mentioned the cover. I mean, firstly: nja rarely mentions covers unless they're somehow interesting. Secondly, Brooke's supposed "cover" sounds a lot like his side story which Oda is not currently doing. More likely Brooke would be playing with a dog who stole his leg bone for food or something. It's always animals + Strawhat's during these type of covers.

As for the rest, almost sounds plausible even though it's a highly likely fake. Both of the spoilers have ideas that are pretty strange though. First one basically has Luffy getting knocked back by admirals...again...which is repetitive. Second one has Crocodile outside the wall saving Ace or something.

That said, I'd almost believe if the actual chapter has Whitebeard, Joz, etc attacking the siege wall at Oars-chan's point and that Jimbei will save some DF users.

Still, none of the spoilers were really interesting. This is meant to be the part of the story where the admirals show their true power to trump Whitebeard. Pushing Luffy back or letting Crocodile make a sandstorm does nothing for the marine powerhouses who Oda is beginning to showcase. I expect the true nature of this chapter to have focus on the admirals, anything less and I'll either be disappointed or call it a fake.

hdiuy
November 24, 2009, 08:06 AM
Aren't we suppose to get a colour spread? If so then the brooke's one should be fake.
Luffy riding wave sounds awesome though.

sarutobi_sensei
November 24, 2009, 08:07 AM
I kinda like the part of Crocodile crushing the platform. It's ironic actually. Not Luffy, not WB, but Crocodile ends up "saving" Ace xD

Though it's probably fake.

Akainu
November 24, 2009, 08:24 AM
the colourspread is for chapter 0 which has it's own thread here!
however brook and panties doesn't really work out since the covers are suposed to be Strawhats and animals - the next two weeks the regular chapter will have the colour

sarutobi_sensei
November 24, 2009, 09:28 AM
The newest spoiler also mentions things from the previous one.
[hr]
Heheheh! So it is confirmed!

ZOMG EPIC!

jeffrey91
November 24, 2009, 09:30 AM
All three the spoilers are for a big part the same.
So the Supernova's are comming, weird =/....really didn't expect that.
And if they get so much attention they're prob gonne play a big part in the war...0.o Oda keeps surprising xD

misterchaos
November 24, 2009, 09:30 AM
Still with the confirmed spoiler didnt showed the majotr thing that is how they survived... and i think whitebeard and jozu could break the wall...

Darkever
November 24, 2009, 09:32 AM
Awww... I knew there were a lot of odd things in the second spoiler (especially Buggy being unfrozen), but I really hoped to see Croc infiltrate on the platform and make a mess!!!

sarutobi_sensei
November 24, 2009, 09:34 AM
Well it's not the full script yet. It's only part of it. So Buggy and Luffy riding on the wave might still be possible :D

misterchaos
November 24, 2009, 09:40 AM
All three the spoilers are for a big part the same.
So the Supernova's are comming, weird =/....really didn't expect that.
And if they get so much attention they're prob gonne play a big part in the war...0.o Oda keeps surprising xD

the supernovas are regular pirates( with a bouny over the normal) like the others they will go to end the marines, isnt a fact that they are the supernovas

sarutobi_sensei
November 24, 2009, 10:00 AM
Well they are not like other pirates. They are rookies who entered the Grand Line practically @ the same time and have made name for themselves over their travels.

I'm sure they will have a bigger role either on this war or in the future of the series.

BlkHorus
November 24, 2009, 10:07 AM
As I said pages ago, the supernova were shown in the SA as a tease to get some more info on the others pirates in the world outside of Luffy that he would contend with. I mean the events at SA weren't enough to hint towards what the captions were saying about a BIG event to turn the era over. And to further set on what the supernovas would have an effect on the next era. This war right now it that event, and the supernovas have to get chance to do something in it or else be forgetten in the grand scheme of all that has happend....and then Luffy will be the only one to be seen as big upcoming pirate no longer viewed as just a rookie. I mean he has broken in and out of ID, attacked an tenryuubito, fought alongside WB after arguing with him, has been seen with two Shikibukai as his allies entering the war, supported by a revolutionary, Dragon's son and raised with Ace as his brother... right now, among all the rookies - Luffy has been revealed to the world and can no longer be considered just a rookie. He has even in the middle of the war been seen battling mihawk and taking down a VA. If any of teh other supernova want to compete in reputation and are true pirates that be recognized, a few of them will not let me take all the glory but instead will join in.

Desman
November 24, 2009, 10:16 AM
Pretty good summary Horus. Since now we know that supernovas are heading somewhere I wonder does make possible for strawhats to appear? I mean Raleigh could sail with Thousand Sunny and pick up most of the crew.

I had crazy thought waht jozu and WB will do ^_^ jozu goes to diamond form and they make diamond drill by "quaking" Jozu :P:P hope to see more of shichibukais :)

Bugzee
November 24, 2009, 10:19 AM
:jawdrop OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The supernovas are coming!!!!!!!!!! :dance WOOOOO! lol Raylieghs influence???

Its just about to go to a WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL!! :dance Excuse the excitement LOOOL! :dance

ScratchmenApoo
November 24, 2009, 10:22 AM
Hell Yeah ! The supernovas !!! AND they're heading to the warzone (some of them?)
So Law and Kidd won the second battle against the PX then, if they got on their own ships?
This is going to be a GREAT chapter, can't wait for thursday ! :)

Desman
November 24, 2009, 10:27 AM
lol Raylieghs influence??? this was meant for Strawhats crew -.-
I bet if Supernovas come they arrive next weeks episode. Still cant wait for this chapter lets see how much luffy will fly when admirals block him :P:P
Maybe WB and Jozu may crack the shield? Any other ideas for it except my stupid idea before :D?

Raijū
November 24, 2009, 10:34 AM
Do you think that Mihawk, by "accident" with a strong attack, can cut the wall? (and in the same time help Luffy)

Desman
November 24, 2009, 10:39 AM
Do you think that Mihawk, by "accident" with a strong attack, can cut the wall? well might be possible, but why is the big question there. I wouldnt wonder if Boa could do something. Or Maybe Iva got Kumas brain fixed with hes face and he would do something... So much open space for opportunities to happen :D

chess4
November 24, 2009, 11:13 AM
i dont mind seeing the supernovas, but i much rather see my boy usopp show up, with his finger to the sky screaming LOCK ON.

Seriph2
November 24, 2009, 11:40 AM
i dont mind seeing the supernovas, but i much rather see my boy usopp show up, with his finger to the sky screaming LOCK ON.

For real usopp is the shit I cant wait to see how hes improved the guy is a beast just lacks that killer instinct. Imagine him with a more "lethal" weapon instead of the bs hes been using lol I mean his Aim and skill is undeniable. I know thats his character and all but damn I want him to demand some respect like his dad in shanks crew.

Franky shows up with a new energy source and puts a pacifista to shame, chopper perhaps controlling his monster mode, man I cant wait!

Anusnymous
November 24, 2009, 12:16 PM
If Bonney appeared in time she could revert Whitebeard's age. I wonder if the Saobondy Archipelago is close enough for the Rookies to come to the Marineford in time...

Gol.D.Roger
November 24, 2009, 12:45 PM
If Bonney appeared in time she could revert Whitebeard's age. I wonder if the Saobondy Archipelago is close enough for the Rookies to come to the Marineford in time...

This would be beyond epic! The best Idea I've heard so far. We would be able to see WB in his Prime before he actually goes down. Showing us the level of Gold Roger, and what Luffy will need to become to become PK.

Great guess!

Also... if Law and Kidd found a relatively simple way to defeat the Pacifistas... they might be able to make an escape for the pirates by taking out all of the Pacifistas. I always had the feeling that once Kidd figured out that the Pacifistas were mostly made of metal, instead of flesh and blood; he would be able to easily destroy them... like seperate their heads from their bodies.... I would love to see him destroy all of the pacifistas at the same time... man.. that would increase his bounty soooo much! and earn him mass respect!

Bugzee
November 24, 2009, 01:03 PM

That would be super awesome!! WB at his prime would jsut be so EPIC!!!

I wonder what limit or side effect bonney's ability has though? Even if it can make one younger or older it might ultimately reduce ones life-time? Like what happened to Luffy back in ID!

Anyway, I can't wait for this weeks chapter!!!!!!!! :D

Panda
November 24, 2009, 01:10 PM
Please throw buggy again Luffy! I wonder what their combo will be this time!

_AceOfSpades_
November 24, 2009, 01:13 PM
I wonder what limit or side effect bonney's ability has though? Even if it can make one younger or older it might ultimately reduce ones life-time? Like what happened to Luffy back in ID!

I wonder whether there are any side effects ... It's her usual DF ability to me it seems ... so there shouldn't be any.It's nothing like Luffy's gear third. The lifespan shortening in Impel Down was due Iva's hormones, Luffy was at the verge of death either way O_o That's my opinion in case I understood it correctly O o
Oh well, anyway - I am glad about the supernovas joining the battle. Kinda missing Rayleigh though O o what is he doing? He should be at Shabondy Archipelago, too? Why doesn't he appear? I'm am getting impatient here ...

Razh
November 24, 2009, 01:20 PM
Oh Supernovas going to Marineford? Who could have seen that coming?

Oh wait, didn't I discuss that with some guy a few pages back who was claiming that they are so scared of Kizaru that there's no way in hell they would go there?

Granted, there's still a chance that they aren't going. Like 1:1000.

obamamania
November 24, 2009, 01:27 PM
Err here's the real question...what makes the supernovas important enough to go? Whitebeards new world pirates aren't good enough? They haven't really been maxed out yet. Another Younko showing up would have been interesting.

jiminy
November 24, 2009, 01:33 PM
I wonder if this is a flashback to the short time ago when the video screens were cut off. Or it is the current time period, but it seems that when they arrive, they wont be there in time (unless Shabondy is super close to MHQ)

What if the strawhats were already at shabondy and notice that the other pirates were heading there, and they stow-a-way into the ships of other supernovas to get to the battle (though this theory makes little sense because they have their own ship still at SA)

Razh
November 24, 2009, 01:38 PM
Err here's the real question...what makes the supernovas important enough to go? Whitebeards new world pirates aren't good enough? They haven't really been maxed out yet. Another Younko showing up would have been interesting.

No it wouldn't. It would mean the Marines are screwed. Kind of an overkill.

You saw what kind of an uproar Luffy caused when he appeared. Those other Rookies are pretty strong themselves. Any help is probably welcomed at the moment.
And none of them actually needs to fight admirals. They can probably take out a number of Pacifistas and vice-admirals or lower.

Ever seen what Law can do? That's messed up. Kid can draw or repel metal. Nuff said.
Drake is a tyranosaurus...
Bonney can make people babies or too old to do anything. Urouge is a tank. Apoo has wicked ranged attacks.
Hawkins is sick. There's no telling to how many people he can attach his strings to, but it is possible that he uses Marines to keep himself allive.
Capone has the manpower.

I'd say not many Marines under vice-admiral rank have a chance against them.
[hr]

I wonder if this is a flashback to the short time ago when the video screens were cut off. Or it is the current time period, but it seems that when they arrive, they wont be there in time (unless Shabondy is super close to MHQ)

It is super close. It didn't take too long for Kizaru to get there after Tenryuubito were attacked.

That said, it is hard to believe that Supernovas will get there in the peak of battle. We'll just have to wait and see.

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 01:48 PM
this will be a memorable week, a week in which "Oda" is doing magic.:nuts
we have the supernovas heading right toward the "MHQ", chapter 0 ...:plot
but I gotta do some Goddamn Presentations and Projects (I don't have much time left)dammit...dammit!!!:rant
I can't enjoy discussing these topics. (F**K those Presentation F**k those Projects ... FTW :shakefist)

by the course of time and events I see the World Government even more screwed up :noworry.

obamamania
November 24, 2009, 01:49 PM
Err we saw all of the supernovas fight, and that was only against Kizaru and like 2 pacifistas that they struggled against. Now we have all three admirals and an army of pacifistas that are basically unopposed. They wouldn't change the outcome, they'd probably only even it until the marines win.

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 01:53 PM
Err we saw all of the supernovas fight, and that was only against Kizaru and like 2 pacifistas that they struggled against. Now we have all three admirals and an army of pacifistas that are basically unopposed. They wouldn't change the outcome, they'd probably only even it until the marines win.

bahh, that was nothing -_-;... they probably still have more Aces up their sleeves :noworry

obamamania
November 24, 2009, 01:55 PM
I honestly don't think that there's much most of them can do. Yeah, some look awesome, but we've got shikibukai who have yet to do anything important so even if the marines lose, 5 of the shikibukai would be there to prevent this. You aren't made a shikibukai for nothing.

Desman
November 24, 2009, 02:00 PM
Has it been confirmed that supernovas go in battle? :P:P:P Theres nutcracker to you guys though it has high chances. How about shichibukai? How do they continue battle? Mihawk may change few sword slashes, Boa still pissed with Smoker? Moria is probly stalking for powerfull persons bodies :P. Could Blackbeard join battle?

Razh
November 24, 2009, 02:02 PM
we have the supernovas heading right toward the "MHQ", chapter 0 ...:plot
but I gotta do some Goddamn Presentations and Projects (I don't have much time left)dammit...dammit!!!:rant

I know what you mean...-_-;

Time-management my friend, time-management.

Desman
November 24, 2009, 02:05 PM
I'm waiting chapter very much too... in middle of exams -.- cheers for those who has lots of work like me :P

does anyone recall how long this arc will continue? It would be easier to estimate about the spoilers what would happen. :)

Razh
November 24, 2009, 02:06 PM
I honestly don't think that there's much most of them can do. Yeah, some look awesome, but we've got shikibukai who have yet to do anything important so even if the marines lose, 5 of the shikibukai would be there to prevent this. You aren't made a shikibukai for nothing.

Didn't I already explain to you what they can do?
Admirals and Shichibukai aren't most of the Marine forces. Most of the Marine forces are lower ranked grunts and Supernova can deal with them quite nicely.
Also, reading your post I'm almost under the impression that you expect that Supernovas are supposed to duel Admirals or Shichibukai one on one.
That's not going to happen. They can actually do a lot if they cooperate with other pirates. As I said before, some of those abilities are pretty dangerous.
There's nothing wrong with some support. But as I also said, I wonder if they will get there in time to actually have some momentum.

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 02:09 PM

Agree, but it seems like if some of them are doubting the justice that the World Government is tying to impose and improve, how many Shichibukais and strong guys are left in the WG's side?? :blink and the same question goes for WB's side. I can't see a draw or an advantage for the WG. IMO of course :)

Edit : Razh ... they can not leave us enjoy what we like the most (jealous -_-;)

Desman
November 24, 2009, 02:11 PM
Well many VA's are alive i suppose and none of shichibukais is passed out or dead, boa turned luffys side, flamingo flies here and there, moria stalking on bodies, Kuma not sure. :)

Razh
November 24, 2009, 02:11 PM
Now what, those old fake spoilers turned out to be true? Damn.

Looks like Crocodile has a soft spot after all.:crying

And the wall is not unbreakable. Joz is really something. Oh and so is Crocodile, simply for standing up after getting hit in the face by that kind of strength.

obamamania
November 24, 2009, 02:16 PM
Crocodile! Awesome way to change things here.

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 02:16 PM
cover: Brooke is being worshipped and there is a panty pile.
I can imagine how Brooke feels right now ... :fan (paradise)

Bugzee
November 24, 2009, 02:19 PM
YES Buggy our saviour has been saved!!!! LOL

LOL Brooke (the so called satan) is in heaven!!! hahaha

obamamania
November 24, 2009, 02:22 PM
Lol Buggy is becoming the punchline of every joke, and the sad part is that is antics are moving along the plot. He's so necessary right now, this is such a rough period and it needs someone like him.

Shiro-kun
November 24, 2009, 02:29 PM
Funny thing that both spoilers turned out to be true :blink

So the Croc inteference and the Supernova ones are true , i wonder how it would look in a full script.

beastboy
November 24, 2009, 02:32 PM
Why aren't people liking the spoilers... I guess they're AMAZING!!
And never say that you hate something with only the script.. I've seen countless persons saying that the spoilers were bad... but I haven't seen a single person who hates the actual chapter :)

Akainu
November 24, 2009, 02:33 PM
:blink where in hell did the crocboy stuff turn out to be true? I labeled it fake for now since people kept on posting it with wrong sources and no japanese text, that is to say, it's at least unconfirmed!
reposting stuff with "confirmed" doesn't make it right, right?

ascalon
November 24, 2009, 02:40 PM
Anyway, enough of the old spoiler BS. On to the NEW ones.

Why in the heck would any of the supernovas be heading to the battleground?

chess4
November 24, 2009, 02:42 PM

i mean who wouldnt want to allies with the crazy leader of the strawhat pirates.

hamad138
November 24, 2009, 02:45 PM
wow :facepalm some says its confirmed and some says now its pending!

Dam I got another Script :facepalm

Whitebeard graps the air and the magma fist shower
is turned to bits.

Kid shows up declaring that he is also a family
of Whitebeard.

Jimbie uses his fishman karate to have Luffy
ride a tidal wave to Ace. Aokiji tries to stop
Luffy with ice but Luffy inflated into a ballon
carrying Whitebeard. Sengoku sweats seeing him grinning

ascalon
November 24, 2009, 02:45 PM
Or maybe Drake has something specific planned since he was once a marine. A vice admiral wasn't he?

OunknownO
November 24, 2009, 02:48 PM
wow :facepalm some says its confirmed and some says now its pending!

Dam I got another Script :facepalm

Whitebeard graps the air and the magma fist shower
is turned to bits.

Kid shows up declaring that he is also a family
of Whitebeard.

Jimbie uses his fishman karate to have Luffy
ride a tidal wave to Ace. Aokiji tries to stop
Luffy with ice but Luffy inflated into a ballon
carrying Whitebeard. Sengoku sweats seeing him grinning

I don't belive this ballon thing.... he would be a sitting duck for the admirals

Razh
November 24, 2009, 02:48 PM
:blink where in hell did the crocboy stuff turn out to be true? I labeled it fake for now since people kept on posting it with wrong sources and no japanese text, that is to say, it's at least unconfirmed!
reposting stuff with "confirmed" doesn't make it right, right?

That was after I read it and saw confirmed. There wasn't a particular reason to doubt it.

hamad138
November 24, 2009, 02:50 PM
some infos of the spoiler seems to be true

1.Buggy is unfreezed
2.Jimbei use a tidal wave

Shiro-kun
November 24, 2009, 02:52 PM
If the Supernova's are coming, i have no doubts now that Straw Hats might intefere now haha :)

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 02:55 PM

For the simple reason of why Mihawk told that Luffy has the most dangerous ability in the world.
and to not stay behind. :noworry

DARK
November 24, 2009, 03:22 PM
For the simple reason of why Mihawk told that Luffy has the most dangerous ability in the world.
and to not stay behind. :noworry

Getting a clear shot on the World Government (payback) or wanting to attack Whitebeard like every other pirate does.

Darkever
November 24, 2009, 03:30 PM
I still really really want the last part about Crocodile reaching the platform to be true! It would be an awesome comeback for him! Well, after being beaten by a rookie, stipped of the Shichibukai title, imprisoned, forced to run from Magellan, beaten by Jozu and saved by DoFlamingo... I really hope he'll make a comeback! Not that he's gonna save Ace, of course!

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 03:45 PM
Getting a clear shot on the World Government (payback) or wanting to attack Whitebeard like every other pirate does.

Agree with the first part, but go there just to attack whitebeard IMO is unlikely.
because if that's their reason/goal I don't think they'd say "Drake or Kid, I don't remember which one, said something like Whitebeard would never sell out his people..."
And their reaction would be more likely as Croco's one IMO (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/563/11/)

k-dom
November 24, 2009, 03:53 PM
I wonder how long it takes to go from Shabondy to Marineford. Really, if they wanted to join the war, why did they not leave at the beginning of the broadcast. Anyway it's good to see that they are all alive and free, also I hope we willl have an explanation on why they are not in prison at the moment.
That's what I like the most in the spoiler. It does not answer the questions we are asking the most, maintaining the suspence until thursday.

DARK
November 24, 2009, 03:57 PM
I wonder how long it takes to go from Shabondy to Marineford. Really, if they wanted to join the war, why did they not leave at the beginning of the broadcast. Anyway it's good to see that they are all alive and free, also I hope we willl have an explanation on why they are not in prison at the moment.
That's what I like the most in the spoiler. It does not answer the questions we are asking the most, maintaining the suspence until thursday.

They probably decided to go after hearing Ace would be executed. Besides, it does take some time for each of these pirates to be heading out to Marineford.

Shinsatsu
November 24, 2009, 04:00 PM
I just wanna see what will Garp do :)

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 04:02 PM

I guess an hour (http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2733/opgeocalmbeltqr9.jpg), and about why they didn't leave at the beginning (WhiteBeard and Luffy's entrance), I don't think much time has passed, they just saw the broadcast and made their conclusions (30 min ~ 60 min) ... of course it's a personal opinion:).

Edit : Shin Akuma finally you catch up -_-;

Shinsatsu
November 24, 2009, 04:05 PM
Edit : Shin Akuma finally you catch up -_-;

Damn u ! I stayed up all night to catch up with the manga :)
It's pure awesome! xD

Well, they will arrive at a critical moment... no matter how much time it'll take. They need a good entrance like Whitebeard's one ^^

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 04:13 PM
Damn u ! I stayed up all night to catch up with the manga :)
It's pure awesome! xD

Well, they will arrive at a critical moment... no matter how much time it'll take. They need a good entrance like Whitebeard's one ^^

there's a huge hole in the MHQ now (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/563/14-15/), so they can come in from wherever they like :noworry

Truefan21
November 24, 2009, 04:24 PM
so the part about oars jr. is fake whew

Black Lagoon
November 24, 2009, 04:30 PM
so the part about oars jr. is fake whew

According to the first spoiler ... which is confirmed by Nja himself, Oars Jr. will do something, even the title talk about him. So ... O0

k-dom
November 24, 2009, 04:49 PM
I guess an hour (http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2733/opgeocalmbeltqr9.jpg), and about why they didn't leave at the beginning (WhiteBeard and Luffy's entrance), I don't think much time has passed, they just saw the broadcast and made their conclusions (30 min ~ 60 min) ... of course it's a personal opinion:).

In one 1 hour, Ace will be dead or saved, don't you think. That's why I think they have left too late.

Bugzee
November 24, 2009, 04:54 PM
If the supernovas are heading towards Marine HQ, lol then I can't wait to see all of them using there abilities on the battlefield at the same time!!! Especially, Drake and Law's abilities!!! Its going to be one heck of a sight!!!

jiminy
November 24, 2009, 04:55 PM
In one 1 hour, Ace will be dead or saved, don't you think. That's why I think they have left too late.

maybe they arrive too late but will be the rescue ships that save the pirates from MHQ.

I too think they will arrive a little late, but Oda can make anything happen

Bugzee
November 24, 2009, 05:03 PM
I feel that Garp will do SOMETHING before Ace is dead!!!

Don't know how the hell the admirals will be kept busy though! Its a tough one! I want to see what WB & Jozu are up too!! Should be one sweeet combo attack. Maybe, the PX's could indirectly/accidentally shoot and aim there beams towards the walls where the pirates are? It could damage and weaken the walls as well so that the pirates can push forward!

bittman
November 24, 2009, 05:06 PM
I just thought I should note: Nowhere in the Supernova's words do they say "WE'RE COMING WHITEBEARD!!!"

In fact, most of them just go "Let's go", which I could just as well take to mean that they're going to head to the new world whilst the world is distracted now that they know the loss of Whitebeard is only a matter of time.

k-dom
November 24, 2009, 05:24 PM
Yes the timing does not seem right and from my understanding it is just an assumption from Nja. Well, since I don't want to argue on that subject, I will wait until it becomes more clear.

PaLLl
November 24, 2009, 05:26 PM
Actually yes !
Come to think of that....why should they be interested in loosing their man again and going to a battle where they will have a less chance of escaping or surviving then the Archipelago....
Don't forget that only Kizaru and Px arrived in Arch.

In the warfare...well...a tons of marines with heroes , admirals etc...
The best choice is to get to New World. While the Marines..and whole world is distracted by the war...
Much safer to pass.

I think it's kind of stupid to go on suicide journey . And the point of that journey just to show off that we are rivals with Straw hat ? :)

DARK
November 24, 2009, 05:37 PM
I just thought I should note: Nowhere in the Supernova's words do they say "WE'RE COMING WHITEBEARD!!!"

In fact, most of them just go "Let's go", which I could just as well take to mean that they're going to head to the new world whilst the world is distracted now that they know the loss of Whitebeard is only a matter of time.

Because WB only enslaves pirate crews in the New World.
Right now we don't know their true intentions.

Dice
November 24, 2009, 05:40 PM
Well as Nami said they are simpletons (reffering to Law, Kidd and Luffy) and as we could see when the left the auction house they don't want to stand behind the others.
While it would be a possibility that they are heading to the new world I still think that Law and Kidd at least are going to the war. Showing them at this crucial time and not sending at least one to the war seems like a waste of panels. If they are only using the chance to escape that could be said in one panel after the war.

I don't think that Oda switches to them for actually no reason.
But that is just my opinion^^

Truefan21
November 24, 2009, 06:11 PM
According to the first spoiler ... which is confirmed by Nja himself, Oars Jr. will do something, even the title talk about him. So ... O0

:facepalm :mad

oda sucks is it so hard to kill a important character so is guess mr 2 is alive and WB won't die then so no deaths for the good guys in a war pathetic

i hate chapter (except for the 0 part)

beastboy
November 24, 2009, 06:24 PM
WTF??
You hate Oda cause he didn't kill Oars.. I would hate him more if he killed him..
Its a good char to exploit it would be a waste of double spreads (cause everytime oars appears a double spread is needed) to make him die with only 2 chapters of protagonism... don't forget what we said when the chapter of his defeat:
"Penetrating the stomatch doesn't kills anyone.."!
So Oars is a live... mr2 should be death (that page with the bublles was quite foreshadowing).. and Hopefully WB will live...
C'mon why do you want so bad to end a life.. I tought you were good people :S!
I know that they're just characters, but we only loose when we kill some one..
Even in manga killing must only be done in extreme cases... and not overused..
What was the emotion of Oars death? What was what did the story win with that?
Nothing.. so if he is still alive, he will be a much better character, who will contribute to the history and maybe even pull some tears out of our eyes!

Just imagine, you are trolling Oars cause he is alive.. but wouldn't it be better if he is alive and provocated a Merry like chapter T_T!

Don't bash me if you hate this post.. is just the point of view of some one who hates to see characters going to waste ;)!

Truefan21
November 24, 2009, 06:29 PM
WTF??
You hate Oda cause he didn't kill Oars.. I would hate him more if he killed him..
Its a good char to exploit it would be a waste of double spreads (cause everytime oars appears a double spread is needed) to make him die with only 2 chapters of protagonism... don't forget what we said when the chapter of his defeat:
So Oars is a live... mr2 should be death (that page with the bublles was quite foreshadowing).. and Hopefully WB will live...
Nothing.. so if he is still alive, he will be a much better character, who will contribute to the history and maybe even pull some tears out of our eyes!

Just imagine, you are trolling Oars cause he is alive.. but wouldn't it be better if he is alive and provocated a Merry like chapter T_T!

Don't bash me if you hate this post.. is just the point of view of some one who hates to see characters going to waste ;)!

i am not talking about every one should die left and right but it is LAME if no good guy die in the war (which persons on both sides are supposed to die in )

that chapter about oars supposed death is a waste imo

Razh
November 24, 2009, 06:45 PM

Of course it could mean that, we're not idiots.

But don't you think it would be a waste of time if Oda decided to show Supernovas just going to New World? Maybe if they were main characters too.
In this case you can bet your ass that the ones shown leaving are on their way to Marineford. Oda wouldn't waste time on showing them escape capture. He certainly wouldn't waste time showing them running away again.

Besides, it's not like they can't go to Fishman Island whenever they like. They don't need distractions. Whitebeard's fleet managed to arrive to Marineford undetected, so I suppose Marines don't guard the sea bottom.

chitgoks
November 24, 2009, 07:18 PM
man, i hope if the supernovas really are going to join the war, they won't make an entrance when some other character's about to get killed.

Jiggy-Ninja
November 24, 2009, 09:05 PM
Disclaimer: I too, secretly hoped Oars was alive because I don't like good people dying.

WTF??
I don't hate Oda for not killing Oars, but I do think it is a weakness of his that nobody EVER dies in One Piece, flashbacks excluded. He makes excellent use of death in molding a characters past (Bellemere is a real tear-bringer), but in the present time, no one important ever dies or is killed, and his aversion to killing off characters limits how the plot can go in certain ways.

Imagine, if you will, how Luffy might react to one of his friends being killed right before his eyes. Luffy has prattled on before about being willing to risk his life or whatever, and has been close to death, seen his friends close to death, and beaten his enemies close to death. However, he has yet to actually see someone important to him actually killed.

IMO, a situation like that, if done right, could be a wonderful opportunity for some character development. It would really ram home into his naive skull that this is not a damn child's game, and that sort of situation could be the start of some changes in the way he thinks an acts.

Don't get me wrong, I love One Piece as it is, quite dearly. And I fanboyishly don't want any of the Strawhats to die (especially Robin, my kindred spirit). I just wonder if it could be made even better with a few strategic deaths. Especially now during this war with a guy who supposedly has the power to destroy the world. No deaths kinda takes the intensity of it down a bit.

It was certainly not a waste of double page spreads if Oars dies. All those double pages (and there were a lot without Oars too) served the purpose of showing that this is a big ass, intense thing that's happening. It's, quite literally, huge. Oars did a fantastic job in the 2 chapters he was in.

Even though I absolutely love him (as a character) and desperately want him to be alive, Mr. 2 should be dead. He faced down Magellen, who has possibly the most evil and broken Fruit ever (Yami Yami can kiss Doku Doku's ass, imo), and doesn't have any kind of power to counter him.

And it's not like we want these characters dead, but good story tellers know that deaths can be very defining moments in a characters development. Most of the Strawhats have a death in their past that shaped who they are.

Zoro: Kuina died before he surpassed her, so he vowed to become the strongest swordsman in her place, and carries Wadou Ichimonji around as a memento of her.

Usopp: His mom died of an illness before her father ever came home, and the lie he told her on her deathbed to comfort her drove his habitual lying later in life.

Nami: Bellemere, her mom, was killed right in front of her because she didn't have enough money to pay Arlong for her life. Arlong also held her town ransom, and threatened to kill anyone that couldn't pay up. So she resorted to stealing and a life centered around money in order to try and save her village.

Chopper: Dr. Hilruck killed himself after eating a poisonous mushroom that Chopper mistook for a magic medicine. The scolding he got from Dr. Kureha and his resulting bad feelings (I know there's a better word for what Chopper had at the time, but damn it I just can't think of it >.< ) was a huge motivation for him to really study and become a real doctor, rather than a quack like Hilruck.

Robin: Her whole home island was wiped out by the World Government. This combined with the high bounty placed on her head (and the betrayals that followed from that) are key reasons behind her dark personality.

Franky: After his Battle Frankies both critically injured his mentor (and likely father figure) Tom and framed him for a crime he would be executed for, Franky vowed never to build another ship again and to protect Water 7 from the back streets.

Brook: Even though he had a lot of deaths in his past, it doesn't seem like that had a major impact on his personality or change some of his goals or motivation like what happened with the other Straw Hats.

As we see above, Oda has done an excellent job using deaths in flashbacks to explain how a character came to be how they are today. Now, if he can apply that same skill to the present events, we might be able to see some characters changing and developing right in real time, which could add a whole different level to the story. So we don't "just lose" when a character dies. If skillfully done, a death can add a whole hell of a lot to a story.

Certainly it should not be overused. No plot device should ever be overused, unless done deliberately for something like comedic effect.

It's kind of like swear words. Bad communicators attempting (and failing) to sound "cool" or "adult" will tend to swear a lot. Sometimes it'll be so bad that there will literally be a cuss every other word. These useless words not only contribute nothing to the content of the message, they actually obstruct understanding. So instead of sounding "cool", they just sound like a stupid dumb-ass.

On the other hand, good communicators (like myself, if I may toot my own horn), can either get by without cursing, or only uses them when necessary to convey the appropriate message.

In the hands of a bad author, deaths will happen to the wrong people, at the wrong time, and for the wrong reason (or worse, no reason at all).

In the hands of a good author (and I firmly believe that Oda is in this camp), deaths can be a great way to set the tone of a scene and to see how characters react to extreme situations.

The emotion of Oars' "death", to me, was serious. It set the tone for the entire war: "This is not a fun little game. This is deadly fucking serious." (pardon my French, but it's the best way to convey just how "serious" the tone was)

And mine is just the point of view of what might be best for the story as a whole.

Allow me to repeat: I don't like death either, but I do firmly believe that done well, it can be an excellent way to drive character development.

DARK
November 24, 2009, 09:44 PM
man, i hope if the supernovas really are going to join the war, they won't make an entrance when some other character's about to get killed.

I hope we get confirmation on their Devil Fruit abilities if they will actually be shown battling here.

chitgoks
November 24, 2009, 10:22 PM
Actually yes !
Come to think of that....why should they be interested in loosing their man again and going to a battle where they will have a less chance of escaping or surviving then the Archipelago....
Don't forget that only Kizaru and Px arrived in Arch.

In the warfare...well...a tons of marines with heroes , admirals etc...
The best choice is to get to New World. While the Marines..and whole world is distracted by the war...
Much safer to pass.

I think it's kind of stupid to go on suicide journey . And the point of that journey just to show off that we are rivals with Straw hat ? :)

maybe one of them will.. kidd's pretty egoistic ;)

zerocooldx
November 24, 2009, 10:31 PM
I really would like to see the Rooks in action here. To sort of have it represent a passing of the torch between generations of pirates.

DARK
November 24, 2009, 10:35 PM
I really would like to see the Rooks in action here. To sort of have it represent a passing of the torch between generations of pirates.

The Rooks got their asses kicked the last time. What makes you think they get inexplicably stronger? They are (and will be) severely outclassed by Whitebeard's army of New World pirates.

zerocooldx
November 24, 2009, 10:37 PM
The Rooks got their asses kicked the last time. What makes you think they get inexplicably stronger? They are (and will be) severely outclassed by Whitebeard's army of New World pirates.

They got beaten by an Admiral what did you expect? Most of the people at the war right now would get their asses kicked by an Admiral. So i don't see how the rookies loosing to an Admiral is bad. As a matter of fact it should be very surprising that they managed to stay alive against Kizaru.

elitefox
November 24, 2009, 10:40 PM
they did lol

so no fight this week?

only show for the supernovas?

RichardMNixon
November 25, 2009, 01:04 AM
I guess they escaped while Kizaru was dealing with the Straw Hats?

I'm glad to see them again, but I hope the chapter doesn't focus on them too much.

Truefan21
November 25, 2009, 01:08 AM
They got beaten by an Admiral what did you expect? Most of the people at the war right now would get their asses kicked by an Admiral. So i don't see how the rookies loosing to an Admiral is bad. As a matter of fact it should be very surprising that they managed to stay alive against Kizaru.

they only escaped because kizaru only came for luffy and also he was being absent minded, their survival was not due to any skill they possessed which your post implies

the NW pirates like Macro, Ace or even squad or on that level as well of an admiral
luffy as strong as he is now is among the weakest in the war (and one of the strongest among the supernovas) the supernovas would get killed by the pacifistas, or even a vice admiral
they will be fodder in this war like luffy

Mr. Crocodile
November 25, 2009, 02:04 AM
Holy crap that pic of Luffy standing in front of the 3 admirals looks sick!! what the hell is he gonna do??? Some big shot has got to show up to help him out or he's toast.
[hr]
I wonder why we're only shown partial/shadowy images of the supernovas..that's a pretty interesting..it was just like when he first showed Croc at impel down.

maxhrk
November 25, 2009, 02:11 AM
Holy crap that pic of Luffy standing in front of the 3 admirals looks sick!! what the hell is he gonna do??? Some big shot has got to show up to help him out or he's toast.
<hr noshade size="1">
I wonder why we're only shown partial/shadowy images of the supernovas..that's a pretty interesting..it was just like when he first showed Croc at impel down.

or Luffy could shout his haki at the top of his lung to stun the admirals and everybody else when he got very pissed off. I guess he not there yet to be truly pissed off. I bet he will use it when he see his brother's head about to get beheaded.

bittman
November 25, 2009, 03:11 AM
Ok yeah, I was really not looking forward to Luffy getting knocked back by admirals again. But I can't deny that is quite possibly the most epic looking Luffy shot we've had since...well god since like forever.

The rookie fearlessly faces off against the three greatest marine powerhouses alone with seemingly no support in an attempt to save his brother. Practically one man against an entire army.

It's plainly an epic picture. Fuck Whitebeard shaking the sea and entire island, I want to make this picture my wallpaper when I get it.

And here I was thinking the last page would be boring. I can't stop looking at it.

Yans86
November 25, 2009, 03:16 AM
or Luffy could shout his haki at the top of his lung to stun the admirals and everybody else when he got very pissed off. I guess he not there yet to be truly pissed off. I bet he will use it when he see his brother's head about to get beheaded.

I'm glad u don't write OP......no offence :-P

BlackHair
November 25, 2009, 03:26 AM
The cliffhanger seems to be epic, literally epic. If he is without support, then I do see Garp interfering.

Some of the SN seems to know WB personally. I don't rly understand why they are called rookies.

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 03:41 AM
Maybe because they are new in this, and barely took the route to GL at the same time. (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/498/11/)
Just a thought :)
Nevertheless, they don't have to know him personally to judge him, they could simply have heard of what he's done.

Shiro-kun
November 25, 2009, 03:45 AM
The Admirals + Luffy = Luffy isnt going to bear well, if no one interferes :blink

Dim
November 25, 2009, 03:51 AM
i cant see the rookies helpign out too much to be hoenst! they are up comming pirates! unless one was used based on his ability, but based on strength there are countless pacifistas and it is pretty evident that those things well out match any of the rookies...

i think the most ideal plan to put a dint in teh marine name besides winning would be to get the cameras filiming again!

_AceOfSpades_
November 25, 2009, 04:30 AM
Somehow, I feel like there is going to be a dispute between the supernovas -_- Because while Kidd sounded like he's on WB's side, Hawkins most likely sees at as a chance to advance ... Well, if the translation is reliable. Anyway, supernovas going into action is great ^ ^

urlaub
November 25, 2009, 04:44 AM
I think that if Luffy uses all his powers and even better than he has used them until now and he uses some haki maybe then he could escape the admirals just by an inch. Obviously he would need some help. I guess when his at the brink of death Ivankov and Jimbey will rescue him.

It seems as Duval is a child?

din_84
November 25, 2009, 05:11 AM
holy crap... the ending is so epic.. luffy is standing in front of three admirals.
can't wait to know the next spoiler even though the chapter haven't out yet.
i wonder what can he do in front of them.
maybe it's time to show the marine the haki that luffy has.

Xenos3421
November 25, 2009, 05:23 AM
MUGIWARA NO LUFFY GOING ALL OUT AGAINST ALL 3 admirals!!

This truley is the definition of "epic"!!!!!!!!

I mean, in the evolution of a single character next to maybe the real son goku, luffy stands ALONE!

I feel honered to be able to be swept along in this great tale of pirates!!

I couldn't imagine reading this any other way than week by week!!!!!

I daresay this is what the otakings felt when they pirated the first scans of a super saijin transofrmation!!! I'm belittled by everything Oda does and i can't perdict anything!

My tattoo is BUUURNING!!! i'm sooo happy!!! i dunno- i feel vindicated in a way.. kindsa like when you read akumetsu you just feel it in your heart and that's what sets Oda out and beyond the others!!
The heart..

ScratchmenApoo
November 25, 2009, 05:48 AM
WHaaaat?~! The marines didn't capture any Supernovae ?
Maybe Kizaru thought they were dead or something, and didn't capture them... or something that he didn't have a ship to capture them with, I don't remember.
But it's good news most (or all) of them are all right.
The Legend of Apoo lives on.

urlaub
November 25, 2009, 05:53 AM
Yeah everyone and Myself included thought that the supernova where imprisoned by Kizaru. I even thought that they were somewhere nere the HQ. So I thought that they would interfere in the war. But now it seems as they do interfere in the war. Even tough not as I expected them do to. Yes, the question is how did they manage to escape px-s and Kizaru and Sentomaru?

What is going on in the upper panel in the last picture of the spoilers? Seems like some stones flying and stuff?

monkey D luffy
November 25, 2009, 06:10 AM
gomu gomu no leg hail! or whatever it is going to be called... seeing how he is about to kick ice ice and all...

Desman
November 25, 2009, 06:12 AM
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap cant wait, cant wait, cant wait....
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Lets hope luffy wont be kicked to gates of justice so epic looking chapter
:clap:clap

Shiro-kun
November 25, 2009, 06:25 AM
Kizaru did leave the ones he defeated to go after Luffy but i too thought that that marines had already captured some of them , where part of the 500 pirates that Kizaru captured and sent to impel down

uchiha-Kakashi
November 25, 2009, 06:36 AM
where is the dark king? It is obvious that he was the one who has saved the novas but what is he doing now?

Desman
November 25, 2009, 06:40 AM
where is the dark king? It is obvious that he was the one who has saved the novas but what is he doing now?

How it is obvious? I think that most of them never met more than normal marines in Shabondy. 4 of rookies got beaten by Kizaru & pacifista. Kidd and Law probly beated 1 Pacifista for sure. I bet Rayleigh saved only SH crew from annihilation by Kizaru, Kuma got them away from Archipelago.

urlaub
November 25, 2009, 06:41 AM
Yes, they were not captured or even hurt so badly that they could not participate in the war. Which is a surprise really. So as everyone is thinking they escaped by the help of their crewmates from the pacifistas or marines, when Kizaru went to aid Sentomaru. Or they escaped from the prison they were kept in after Kizaru imprisoned them or from a navy ship they were transported in. And, I guess, there isn't nothing weird in the fact they show themselves publicly in Shabondy.

uchiha-Kakashi
November 25, 2009, 06:51 AM
How it is obvious? I think that most of them never met more than normal marines in Shabondy. 4 of rookies got beaten by Kizaru & pacifista. Kidd and Law probly beated 1 Pacifista for sure. I bet Rayleigh saved only SH crew from annihilation by Kizaru, Kuma got them away from Archipelago.

He saved the Novas first and then he went to help the Strawhats out

Desman
November 25, 2009, 06:56 AM
Incorrect he was going to strawhats ship to get it coated and he was going to move it as coating by him would take 3 days. Any sensible reasons why he would have saved supernovas? Strawhats was reasonable because Hacchi and Shanks.

urlaub
November 25, 2009, 07:01 AM

I guess Desman asked you for a reason that would be legitimate. And he thought there ain't such a reason, because Strawhats were special to him(Shanks's follower, promising kid who shares the same ideology as Roger, Octo's friend etc.), while the other supernovas have no strong connection to him. Maybe the one connection could be that Rayleigh supports the new age and the young sprouts in general. But is that enough to go and defend strangers? Young pirates probably are captured every day or every month on that island, why not them? Why are the supernovas so special? Because they are so young and already have such a high bounty? So therefore a promising bunch of pirates? I do not know the overall argument against saving them seems to be bigger as for saving them.

Razh
November 25, 2009, 07:03 AM
i cant see the rookies helpign out too much to be hoenst! they are up comming pirates! unless one was used based on his ability, but based on strength there are countless pacifistas and it is pretty evident that those things well out match any of the rookies...

i think the most ideal plan to put a dint in teh marine name besides winning would be to get the cameras filiming again!

I think I repeated this in like 3 posts but it doesn't hurt to do it again.
Supernovas don't have to be a bulk of attacking force if they manage to get to Marineford in time.
With their powers they can be a decent support for NW pirates, and not many Marines below vice-admiral rank can do much against them.
Yeah, they should probably stay away from admirals, but that goes for anyone.

Am I wrong perhaps? Enlighten me.

It occured to me that Supernovas got to see Luffy's charge and then found out that he's Dragon's son. I would have loved to see their reaction to that.

uchiha-Kakashi
November 25, 2009, 07:04 AM
Incorrect he was going to strawhats ship to get it coated and he was going to move it as coating by him would take 3 days. Any sensible reasons why he would have saved supernovas? Strawhats was reasonable because Hacchi and Shanks.

maybe on his way to coat the ship he saw the novas and he helped them because the are the leaders of the new era or something

Razh
November 25, 2009, 07:09 AM
maybe on his way to coat the ship he saw the novas and he helped them because the are the leaders of the new era or something

Why are you stubbornly clinging to that idea?

It seems more probable to me that those Supernovas that were beaten were picked up by their crews and carried away to safety.

Kid, Law, Capone and Bonney probably never even met Kizaru.

NoLimit89
November 25, 2009, 07:19 AM
Wtf is Luffy gonna do? More importantly, what CAN he do? There's 3 admirals there.

There seriously needs to be like a 3-4 year time skip where Luffy trains with Rayleigh or something before he can take on the admirals. But then again, that sort of thing is overdone and unoriginal (although still fun to read).

If someone helps him, it'll still be lame and predictable. So is him using enough haki to shock the admirals even just temporarily. I cannot see an original outcome for this (mis)matchup.

urlaub
November 25, 2009, 07:27 AM
Maybe it's some sort of foreshadowing of the future, right now Luffy will show that he is a contender in the future. It's like whoa, what courage his got, stepping up there, what a badass weakling he is.

Desman
November 25, 2009, 07:30 AM
Uhm only one person in strawhats train.. Zoro. He keeps hes mind and body ready for battle, but others they grow up via experience through "deadly battles" like defeating CP9 or zombie Oars. Luffy might get bit raged to use haki when he sees executioners closing Ace then he possible can make some damage or even get 1 admiral pinned, which makes WB more ways to assault. Marco can take on par with Kizaru and WB no doubt (in my mind) can defeat single Admiral though it wont be instant kill.

sarutobi_sensei
November 25, 2009, 08:40 AM
Damn nice pics. So they are going for Marineford.

Maybe they'll get there faster if they go underwater.

doflamingo-sama
November 25, 2009, 11:00 AM
so how long have the supernovas been on SA? They were there before the strawhats arrived and now they are still there like a week later. luffy flew from SA for 3 days due to kuma's paw paw powers and then he rode in a marine ship for 5 days. Then the events at impel down took like what? another day? cuz luffy was poisoned and healed. so the rookies have just been chillin for a week or so after surviving kizaru? lol

Desman
November 25, 2009, 11:10 AM
so how long have the supernovas been on SA? They were there before the strawhats arrived and now they are still there like a week later. luffy flew from SA for 3 days due to kuma's paw paw powers and then he rode in a marine ship for 5 days. Then the events at impel down took like what? another day? cuz luffy was poisoned and healed. so the rookies have just been chillin for a week or so after surviving kizaru? lol

thou they avoided capture i think atleast half of em were recovering from Kizarus assault and waiting for news or coating. :) Though i wonder why none of em tried to pass New World after Kizarus assault

urlaub
November 25, 2009, 11:17 AM
Maybe they were recovering, maybe not, but it seems to me if they wanted to participate in this war, they probably would have moved before the lines were cut, not after it. Therefore you could be almost certain that something moved them in the war. Maybe the lie of the marines or maybe Luffy's appearance.

dacookester
November 25, 2009, 11:55 AM
is it me or does law and kidd seem very pissed and hawkins really doesnt care and bonny must have some connection to wb

but in terms of sn power with a good sneak attack they cud take a few pxs

it looks like they are going because of the marines deseat

Yans86
November 25, 2009, 11:59 AM
Seein how brainless the PX are,Law should just switch their body parts here and there to take them down :-P
Not saying what Kidd with his magnetism can do ihih

Anyway,WB ready his trump card....that's a BIG NEWS,I can't even imagine what the F**kin awesome thing is going to be!!!

urlaub
November 25, 2009, 12:03 PM
Law should carve them a new asshole. And Kidd should just rip the flesh off them with his bare theeth.

Maybe the merfolk or fishmen or Pluton. But then again what could the fishmen do? Maybe they let Raylegh loose on the battlefield? But then again Raylegh is as special as WB. This far WB has had no trump card except his power. What could the trump be?Maybe the revolutionists arrive with the cloudy weather? Or a poisonous gas? Maybe a mind controller, who turns pacifista against the Marines? Maybe a hostage? Who could be this important to the Navy who we have not seen? Maybe they have seastone canonballs, but then again Moby Dick and presumably most of the fleet is down. Maybe a combo haki attack? But that seems seriously impossible. Maybe something that has to do with Oz junior? What power does Oz posess that could be a tribute to the trump? His size or strength? Maybe the trump is on his ship, because it is too big?
Maybe it is just a new battleformation? Or maybe letting Inazuma loose? Or maybe starting to broadcast again with their own snails? Maybe there is a traitor in the navy that gives WB an advantage. Maybe the same guy opened the gates? Maybe they want to publish the secret of the dark ages that the WG is trying to hide and they do it wth their own snails. Then they could have a blackmail oportunity? Maybe the supernova are the trump-card? Maybe Vegapunk runs over and invented some stuff for WB like his own Pacifista like luffy-boy mentioned

luffy_boy
November 25, 2009, 12:04 PM
Anyway,WB ready his trump card....that's a BIG NEWS,I can't even imagine what the F**kin awesome thing is going to be!!!

And at that point they arrive... The Whitebeard Pacifista..... :facepalm

Moogle Mango
November 25, 2009, 12:09 PM
Was it a calculated goal to cut off the snail tv connection of WB and Squad? Or a mistake? Seeing how the supernovas all, pretty much, stating that a legend as WB would never betray or sell out his family and then it appeared to motivate them, or at least some of them, to go to Marineford.

FCTeich
November 25, 2009, 12:16 PM
i think the connection get cut when buggy get frozen

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 12:32 PM
Holy S**T! Can't describe it with words (http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1561/rcvza6qd4.jpg) xDxDxD :XD F**king EPIC

mr.danly
November 25, 2009, 12:49 PM
so it seems as if the war is beginning to draw to a close... I'm surprised that ALL the supernovas are still okay... I was almost sure that Kizaru would round 'em all up! It's interesting to see what difference they might make in the war; I could see Law and Kidd really f_ing up the marines, and apoo could wreak alot of havoc as well.

Dragon Slayer
November 25, 2009, 01:10 PM
ye but its all about the new age...
but ye like u said the war is coming to an end. hopefully 4 more chapters to go for this arc.
i wonder whoz gna die. ............as of right now AKAINU seems the one whose gna end up dead becuz WB is really pissed off at him......

mr.danly
November 25, 2009, 01:24 PM
4 more chapters? that might be a bit too quick in my opinion, but I think within the next 5-10 chapters we'll see some closure. I expect it to take the rest of the year (at least) to finish up this arc.

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 01:33 PM
so it seems as if the war is beginning to draw to a close... I'm surprised that ALL the supernovas are still okay... I was almost sure that Kizaru would round 'em all up! It's interesting to see what difference they might make in the war; I could see Law and Kidd really f_ing up the marines, and apoo could wreak alot of havoc as well.

I'm really curious ... I wanna know how did they managed to make it :amuse
because to watch the broadcast without anyone trying to kick their a$$es or get them in trouble is really curious.

mr.danly
November 25, 2009, 01:37 PM
I'm really curious ... I wanna know how did they managed to make it :amuse
because to watch the broadcast without anyone trying to kick their a$$es or get them in trouble is really curious.

Seriously. Did all the supernovas that Kizaru curbstomped suddenly get up and run the hell away while he was attacking Luffy? HOW did they manage to escape capture???

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 01:39 PM
4 more chapters? that might be a bit too quick in my opinion, but I think within the next 5-10 chapters we'll see some closure. I expect it to take the rest of the year (at least) to finish up this arc.

If the rumors turn to be true, Oda want to finish this arc by the end of the year, so we have at most 5 chapter left.
And he may show us how did they managed to escape in some kind of flashback of Luffy, when they are finally in the NW (*Underline* this might be the first chapter of the new year :amuse)

beastboy
November 25, 2009, 01:39 PM
@Black Lagoon
Every damn marine is more interested in the broadcast than working.. its like policeman's in a football day ^^!
I don't want flashbacks.. I think they'll enter the new world in chapter 600.. a round number.. and 35 chapters left wich leaves space for the rest of the war the reunion of the straw hats and the fish man island arc..

ScratchmenApoo
November 25, 2009, 02:02 PM
I don't think it's possible to end this arc in only 4 chapters.
1) If the supernovae are actually going to Marinford to participate in the war, they couldn't arrive there so fast
2) Look how many chapters it has been from Luffy's arrival and how slow he is advancing towards Ace
3) There are far too many characters and an epic storyline, so rushing it, would be scandalous
4) Who cares how fast this arc ends, it is the best arc of them all, I dare say
5) I like shiny things

I think that the only way for the pirates to escape is via a coated ship to Merman Island so the marines cannot follow them. But since Moby Dick and the other 3 ships are (or will be) pretty damaged (well, highly unlikely Luffy will travel on that anyway) I really see Rayleigh coming in with a coated ship AND the rest of the Strawhats when they make their escape with Ace.

After that, we will hear a flashback explanation how all the strawhats made their way back to Shabaody Archipelago. Then they have a huge party.

uchiha-Kakashi
November 25, 2009, 02:13 PM
Whitebeard is Gol d Roger's brother!?

Arkadi
November 25, 2009, 02:34 PM
no he isn't -.-

obamamania
November 25, 2009, 02:45 PM

...It helps when you read sentences in context lol. Ace is Luffy's brother...that was the reference.

Mr. Crocodile
November 25, 2009, 02:47 PM

This dude always comes up with the most random stuff.. are u trying to mess with us or ru being serious?

EDIT: I guess u misuderstood the spoiler.

chess4
November 25, 2009, 02:51 PM
just read summary of some of the pics in the chapter 0 thread, and it said garp turned down a position as an admiral. him wanted to catch rogers is the reason he isnt an admiral. this means that garp could be as strong as sengoku or even stronger.

Dragon Slayer
November 25, 2009, 02:52 PM
If the rumors turn to be true, Oda want to finish this arc by the end of the year, so we have at most 5 chapter left.
And he may show us how did they managed to escape in some kind of flashback of Luffy, when they are finally in the NW (*Underline* this might be the first chapter of the new year :amuse)

well its suppose to be this way no?? i mean this arc should end before the new year and maybe the first chapter will be of Ace going home with his nakama.
oda giving us a new year present. :eyeroll

Razh
November 25, 2009, 03:24 PM
I thought Luffy in front of 3 admirals is the last page...

But this is just too sick. Not only is he not scared at all, but he even attacks them and introduces a new move. Awesome.
And Whitebeard has a trump card. Can't wait to read.

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 03:29 PM
well its suppose to be this way no?? i mean this arc should end before the new year and maybe the first chapter will be of Ace going home with his nakama.
oda giving us a new year present. :eyeroll
I wouldn't mind to see the escape in flashbacks ... this is how I see it :

I think it's possible in 6 chapter, and the last one would be in the Shabondy Archipelago and kinda like this (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-158/page017.html) and this (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-158/page019.html), however, the only difference would be Luffy and Ace running away together (or Ace could have left the MHQ with his nakama) and ... Dragon to the rescue. :shakefist
well, this is how I see it :amuse

And Oda might surprise us with two huge chapters (23~28) :)

street_san
November 25, 2009, 03:34 PM
And Oda might surprise us with two huge chapters (23~28) :)

Please dont post such things. It's like making me wait for something that will never happen...so cruel

ScratchmenApoo
November 25, 2009, 03:35 PM
Gomu Gomu no Stamp Gatling?
That's devastating, I must say, I always consider Luffy's leg attacks to be stronger than punches, but that's probably not how it is.

About Whitebeard's trump card.. hmm.. no idea...
I think it's a person... Maybe someone extremely strong and well-known... plot twist again?

jamjamstyle
November 25, 2009, 03:36 PM
Ace: You’re crazy, Luffy!

Ah c'mon Ace :darn Plz tell us something we don't know.... Since the start of this arc, Ace hasn't said anything noteworthy lol

Edit: seems someone on Ap posted like me the same complaint on Ace's comment towards Luffy. I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks so.

street_san
November 25, 2009, 03:38 PM
Ah c'mon Ace :darn Plz tell us something we don't know.... Since the start of this arc Ace hasn't said something note worthy lol

loool, what do you want him to say at this moment ? xD. I mean...facing 3 admirals alone is...kind of...crazy xD

Razh
November 25, 2009, 03:49 PM
About Whitebeard's trump card.. hmm.. no idea...
I think it's a person... Maybe someone extremely strong and well-known... plot twist again?

I think that would be too cheap. Of course, it's possible, but I think each and every pirate was involved in the battle from the beginning.

I've been wondering for some time if Whitebeard had reserves. Like maybe some more bubble coated ships waiting under sea or maybe an army of fishmen.
He could have some huge ass cannon that shoots through the whale's mouth but I don't see how that's anything special.
It could also be a combo of different devil fruit abilities that produces some useful effect.

chess4
November 25, 2009, 03:54 PM
loool, what do you want him to say at this moment ? xD. I mean...facing 3 admirals alone is...kind of...crazy xD

this would be a perfect time for my boy to show up...........................

(CHANTING) RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN:headbang

luffy stands no chance against the 3 admirals alone, that muxh is obvious.

i dont see who could save him other than garp, marco, or rayleigh. whitebeard and jozu have something else going on. maybe jinbei jumps up there, but who knows
[hr]

I think that would be too cheap. Of course, it's possible, but I think each and every pirate was involved in the battle from the beginning.

I've been wondering for some time if Whitebeard had reserves. Like maybe some more bubble coated ships waiting under sea or maybe an army of fishmen.
He could have some huge ass cannon that shoots through the whale's mouth but I don't see how that's anything special.
It could also be a combo of different devil fruit abilities that produces some useful effect.

maybe not. if i counted correctly, including ace and thatch onle 15 of WB's 16 commanders have been revealed. maybe one of them is undercover in the WG, and is the one who opened the gate.

Razh
November 25, 2009, 03:55 PM
Or maybe sending ice shards will produce an interesting effect on Kizaru. We'll have to wait and see.
By the time Luffy was stomping the sail, Jinbei could have sent another wave.

Oh, I almost forgot, Luffy is breathing heavily. We may yet see some kind of desperation attack in the form of an uncontrolled Haki outburst.

D.Constantine
November 25, 2009, 03:56 PM
The appearance of young Mihawk, Shanks and Dragon excited me. And the man who is similar to sanji's order has appeared again in chapter0. I wonder who he is, may be someone’s son? What’s the relation between the 10th movie and him?

I think the supernovas will be the key by which WB and the rest to escape from marines.

Razh
November 25, 2009, 03:57 PM
maybe not. if i counted correctly, including ace and thatch onle 15 of WB's 16 commanders have been revealed. maybe one of them is undercover in the WG, and is the one who opened the gate.

All of those commanders are quite well known. I seriously doubt that any one of them could have infiltrated into headquarters and gained a position high enough to be able to operate the Gate without being detected.
We're talking about a years worth job here.

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 04:10 PM
Please dont post such things. It's like making me wait for something that will never happen...so cruel
Lol, I know ... but it's possible ... Suffer ... Suffer ... I'm Evil :kukuku

this would be a perfect time for my boy to show up...........................

(CHANTING) RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN:headbang

luffy stands no chance against the 3 admirals alone, that muxh is obvious.

i dont see who could save him other than garp, marco, or rayleigh. whitebeard and jozu have something else going on. maybe jinbei jumps up there, but who knows
Of course they are in another league, although Luffy can reach that league with a bit of Haki xD, I think he take an admiral (Aokiji) or have a fight in equal terms, Rayleigh (If he shows up)vs Kizaru and Garp or someone else vs Akainu.

chess4
November 25, 2009, 04:21 PM
All of those commanders are quite well known. I seriously doubt that any one of them could have infiltrated into headquarters and gained a position high enough to be able to operate the Gate without being detected.
We're talking about a years worth job here.

well i only counted 15, where is the other one? someone opened the gate, and its no

Razh
November 25, 2009, 04:22 PM
well i only counted 15, where is the other one? someone opened the gate, and its no

Yeah, if he wasn't shown then he must have been the one opening the Gate.

msg
November 25, 2009, 04:30 PM
All the 15 divisional captain was shown if i'm not mistaken...excluding thatch who is presumably dead.*edit - write more*.There is a high chance that Rayleigh will go to MHQ to send the coated ship to Luffy... and at the same time being non-chalant about all this lol.He probably think this war is a child's play..

Regarding the supernovaes, after kizaru defeated them at SA (apoo, drake, etc) and confine them, kizaru hastily left them which give them a chance to escape with the help of their crewmates.Most probably all those 500 pirates that kizaru caught them woulld probably escape too...

zerocooldx
November 25, 2009, 04:34 PM
they only escaped because kizaru only came for luffy and also he was being absent minded, their survival was not due to any skill they possessed which your post implies

the NW pirates like Macro, Ace or even squad or on that level as well of an admiral
luffy as strong as he is now is among the weakest in the war (and one of the strongest among the supernovas) the supernovas would get killed by the pacifistas, or even a vice admiral
they will be fodder in this war like luffy

A skill that allows you to stay alive in absolute danger is a great skill. So regardless of who the SN's fought staying alive was a great feat within itself. Plus Kid and Law managed to apparently take down one Pacifista and possibly even more. And since the Pacifista's entered the war i don't believe that we have seen a single one get destroyed especially by any NW pirates. And i seriously doubt that anyone other than possibly Marco could match any of the Admirals. If any the NW pirates were that strong then the Pirates would have obliterated through the Marines in no time. Also fodder is someone who is seen as "disposable" in battle, meaning that they die. So thats a completely wrong use of the word.

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah, if he wasn't shown then he must have been the one opening the Gate.

If he's still there (the control room) I think he may do something to the broadcast, you know ... turn on a den den muchi hidden somewhere (reserved for critical situations) ... I know the broadcast isn't important.-_-;

Razh
November 25, 2009, 04:40 PM
If he's still there (the control room) I think he may do something to the broadcast, you know ... turn on a den den muchi hidden somewhere (reserved for critical situations) ... I know the broadcast isn't important.-_-;

I was being sarcastic. He could be anywhere. Maybe he just wasn't important enough yet.

Black Lagoon
November 25, 2009, 04:50 PM
I was being sarcastic. He could be anywhere. Maybe he just wasn't important enough yet.

ehh, Of course :facepalm
Since we have no idea about the profile of the one that opened the gates, I think he could be someone like Usopp ... the Usopp of WhiteBeard xD ... with no fight skills but intelligent. :smile-big

jeffrey91
November 25, 2009, 04:56 PM
All the 15 divisional captain was shown if i'm not mistaken...excluding thatch who is presumably dead.*edit - Write more*.There is a high chance that Rayleigh will go to MHQ to send the coated ship to Luffy.

Regarding the supernovaes, after kizaru defeated them at SA (apoo, drake, etc) and confine them, kizaru hastily left them which give them a chance to escape with the help of their crewmates.Most probably all those 500 pirates that kizaru caught them woul;d probably escape too...

1st Marco
2nd Ace
3rd Jozu
4th Tatch
5th Vista
10th Curiel
13th Atmos
8 unnamed
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/16-17/ left panel second from above: "Counting a total of 14 captains"

*EDIT: hmmm.. of course they didn't count Ace xD....so the other commander is present just not showed yet, nothing important.

msg
November 25, 2009, 05:03 PM
yeah i know...i'm including Ace too..and nope all those 14 commander was already shown

Lord Rayleigh
November 25, 2009, 05:05 PM
If the marine said there were 14 captains with WB, we got the right number (with Ace and Thatch that were not with WB). A cover with all WB's captains and WB would be awesome.

Razh
There's also a possibility that Thatch was never replaced. Maybe there was nobody qualified enough to take his place or maybe they kept the place empty out of respect, until they punish the man who killed him.

Oh right, he was counted from the beginning.

Black Lagoon
All the 15 divisional captain was shown if i'm not mistaken...excluding thatch who is presumably dead.*edit - write more*.There is a high chance that Rayleigh will go to MHQ to send the coated ship to Luffy... and at the same time being non-chalant about all this lol.He probably think this war is a child's play..

do you really think he will bring a magnificent coated ship into a battlefield, in which he knows that there's a legendary pirate and the World Government with all its fleet/armada. ;)
they have a deal, so don't worry :noworry

jeffrey91
yeah i know...i'm including Ace too
yeah you were right xD... so the whole discussion about what he could be doing is about nothing >.> :P.
Just one commander who hasn't been showed yet, but is present (as said).

And I don't think Tatch has been replaced...