PDA

View Full Version : Discussion New Gantz Anime Thread[News,Petitions,Anything](No,there is no new anime as of now)

Katastrophe
November 24, 2009, 02:06 PM
What are the chances of a new anime being made before the movies?

Are there any news?

Any Rumors?

Any big petitions we can vote?

Nowadays there are many remakes of animes that ended up not following their manga storylines and having mediocre made-up endings like Gantz(Fullmetal Alchemist,Inuyasha,Evangelion and Hellsing are good examples and apparently even Berserk and Claymore are going to be remade),Gantz is more popular than before and the manga is already in it's final phase.

So why should Gantz lack a good anime adaptation?And is there any way for us to contribute to a new anime?

If you have any answers,post here.

Edit : And to any user from Japan or otherwise well-informed on this matter : How popular the Gantz franchise is compared to other franchises that had remakes of their anime versions?Examples are above.

Dominykas
November 26, 2009, 12:28 PM
Like someone already sad chances are low. If the gantz live-action movie will be sucessfull then its still possible. But if not you can forget about it. You can start petition ,but i dont that wuold be usefull.

Katastrophe
November 26, 2009, 02:29 PM
Like someone already sad chances are low. If the gantz live-action movie will be sucessfull then its still possible. But if not you can forget about it. You can start petition ,but i dont that wuold be usefull.

I said that myself.

Was just wondering if someone more well-informed and familiar with this could tell if the chances are higher or lower(Like,for example,some japanese forumer or simply someone that knows more)

IMO the movie has to be made before the live-action,it'll probably be under the live-action's influence and will not follow the original story very well or screw up at some part.

Oku could even fix some probable continuity errors that were in the manga if he gets involved.

Recently there is this Claymore petition apparently made by the author himself,if there is a X number of voters there will be an new anime.In similar cases,or petitions of TITANIC proportions may work.