PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Angel Densetsu by YAGI Norihiro

Darth Executor
November 28, 2009, 03:42 PM
I started reading this yesterday and I'm about halfway through it. I've gotta say, this is one of the most brilliant thing I've ever read. Any other fans here?

Wrath
November 28, 2009, 04:10 PM
I started reading this yesterday and I'm about halfway through it. I've gotta say, this is one of the most brilliant things I've ever read. Any other fans here?
I love it too. The true genius of Angel Densetsu is that it manages to remain funny from start to finish even though it really is the same joke over and over again.

Darth Executor
November 29, 2009, 12:49 AM
Yeah, I was wondering if it would start getting old at the beginning but so far the variations have been so well done that it hasn't mattered at all.

THM Nindo
November 29, 2009, 12:02 PM
Angel Densetsu is the manga that made me laugh the most!
It's brilliant!

And like you said, the fact that's it's the same joke over and over again, but that it remain to be funny, it's quite special!

Anyway, we need more stuff like that!! :tem

Asahina
April 24, 2011, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I read 'Angel Densetsu' after I read Claymore and Beezlebub, and that gave me a extra edge of loving the story for what it was.

ibn.
April 24, 2011, 08:18 AM
One of the best mangas I have ever read. It's non stop laughs and strangely touching. You get to see Clare and Raki before they were Clare and Raki.