PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 567 Discussion / 568 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Akainu
December 02, 2009, 03:51 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55726) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The raw is out! Find the latest on this release here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/567/)

mp44chris
December 07, 2009, 06:50 AM
oh poor luff... looks like he had to much...
Kizaru you bastard! if i get you you will feel my wrath!:P:P:P most luckily i ll feel his!
can't w8 4 the pics to conform these spoilers!

sarutobi_sensei
December 07, 2009, 06:57 AM
It's too early right? But still, poor Luffy. He got completely overwhelmed. I hope he gets up and "healed" or simply gets stronger x)

Can someone give him meat? xD

THE MASTER
December 07, 2009, 07:00 AM
maybe not true

I hope

Jayden_kropp
December 07, 2009, 07:00 AM
Why did they get posted ??? I dont see how luffy can loose 2 vice admirals that spoiler has 2 be fake = s

Bugzee
December 07, 2009, 07:01 AM
Wow. This wasn’t what I was expecting monday morning! Hahaha I thought the focus would be on Sengoku & WB!

Damn, Luffy has been pushed back once again. Glad Jozu made another stupid admiral bleed muhahaha!! Now Kizaru is left…to bleed…to death this time! Garp’s fist on Marco!!!!! Haki user!!! Lol :XD

I didn’t expect Garp to stay on the marines side! :facepalm

Well, hopefully it’ll get cofirmed soon and possibly some sweet pictures!

mp44chris
December 07, 2009, 07:04 AM
Why did they get posted ??? I dont see how luffy can loose 2 vice admirals that spoiler has 2 be fake = s

hahahaha grap is a vice admiral and see how strong he is! stornge than an admiral...

zagorka
December 07, 2009, 07:05 AM
So Luffy got knocked unconscious? Haha... Well if this is all true, it is to be expected. He is amongst people who are the strongest in the world. It makes sense for this to happen to him. I'm sure he'll get up again. He does have the key to Ace's handcuffs. He may have to participate in some distraction to free Ace. After that, I don't expect Luffy to do much more.

Bugzee
December 07, 2009, 07:08 AM
I'm really unsure about this spoiler...its a bit odd lol.

Its great that WB is praising Luffy but the way in which the spoiler states it, makes me think its a fake..well just a feeling anyway. Marco Vs Grandpa Garp!! hahaha it just sounds funny to me! :XD

I don't think WB's trump card will be seen this week? maybe at the end of this weeks chapter possibly? and its sounds like WB hasn't got much time left before he falls...

Akainu
December 07, 2009, 07:10 AM
Why did they get posted ???
Because Apprentice was right with his spoilers like ever since he started posting them some time ago. It's not much he can give us, but it's enough for the moment and it will get fleshed out later on.
If you don't want the spoiler, don't read it and wait until 'confirmed' spoilers surface tomorrow.
And to all those screaming 'fake' at least give a reason why you think it is. Thoughts are - contrary to feelings and the likes - debatable and that's what we usually do in a discussion thread ;)

sarutobi_sensei
December 07, 2009, 07:15 AM
He probably got knocked unconscious because of fatigue.

He's been fighting for a full day, having just some moments to pause, he probably hasn't eaten anything since he got up from level 5.5 and let's not forget he's still in recovery. After this, he'll be asleep for a week.

So even if the spoiler is true, people should remember that luffy has gone trough a lot in the past 24h.

l!nk
December 07, 2009, 07:19 AM
oh come on. if this spoilers aren´t fake i´m gonna eat a chair or something.
sounds pretty much like a fanfic to me lol

srsly

DARK
December 07, 2009, 07:19 AM
Rokushiki? I forgot it existed xp.
I can't be so sure of these spoilers because 1): they are currently pending. 2): it is still Monday morning in many parts of the world. The battles seem to be too good to be true at this point; how did Luffy suddenly fight two Vice Admirals? Whitebeard's Haki (which should be extraordinary if he has it) not affecting Aokiji yet his DF ability did? I'll wait a bit longer until the spoilers are confirmed.

Bugzee
December 07, 2009, 07:21 AM
I think saurtobi_sensei is on to something! The fatigue might be kicking in! I mean damn, the dude went through all those hells in Impel Down, recovered from a life or death situation *very critical may I add lol* and now in this war his gone all out once again!

I'm suprised though! I would've expected Aokiji to get one back on Marco (well attempt to anyway!).

gesgift
December 07, 2009, 07:22 AM
I hope this one is a fake, Garp fighting so Ace could get killed, even killing his own grandson, just doesn't seem like him to me. Ofcoars, he fought Roger to to the death, and is willing to sacrifice a lot for peace, but this can't be the peace he is willing to die for.

Anyways, I believe both Garp and WB will die in this war if the spoiler is true. And about Garp's power: if Luffy fears him, then I doubt if a lot of people can handle him.

And what happened to the pascifista's? Did they drown? Cause otherwise they can still wrok a lot more damage...

sarutobi_sensei
December 07, 2009, 07:23 AM
Note that the guy isn't sure if WB sent him an attack with it's DF power or a Haki power. If it's his DF it can probably be negated or Aokiji simply reforms after being hit. If it's not, then it's kind of strange x)

Anyway, lets wait for the confirmation before we bash and rant the chapter (because One Piece does not deserved to be bashed x)

Razh
December 07, 2009, 07:35 AM
The guy never posted a fake, as far as I know.

Whitebeard probably used the same attack as in last chapter and the Apprentice dude just thinks that it's Haki just like a lot of people probably thought after the last chapter.
But it's not Haki, Haki attacks don't produce visual effects. It would be weird of Oda decided to change it now. Whitebeard just localizes the quake around small area.

And Pacifistas so far turned out to be as useful as the battleships. I guess you get what you paid for.:p

Yoker66666
December 07, 2009, 07:38 AM
Wow. This wasn’t what I was expecting monday morning! Hahaha I thought the focus would be on Sengoku & WB!

Damn, Luffy has been pushed back once again. Glad Jozu made another stupid admiral bleed muhahaha!! Now Kizaru is left…to bleed…to death this time! Garp’s fist on Marco!!!!! Haki user!!! Lol :XD

I didn’t expect Garp to stay on the marines side! :facepalm

Well, hopefully it’ll get cofirmed soon and possibly some sweet pictures!

I'm agreed with u , and is luffy or bb with white eyes?

Thanks

beastboy
December 07, 2009, 07:41 AM
Love this spoiler...
I allways tought that Vice Admirals aren't pwns..
I don't remember when was said that the giant luffy punched was a vice admiral... the other two were against WB wichi is like seeing wich drill is better, piercing diamond... (booth will break xD)!
So the regular VA's are in the same league as Luffy.. I think that if it wasn't the case, the marines would be really WEAK, since only 5 people in the whole organization could beat a Rookie... xD!

Marco vs Ji-ji?? :pwnd WHAT A HELL... I didn't think it would be it... but I'm happy!

And don't start complaining by Aokiji being hit by Jozz... obviously jozz can hit Logias, and don't forget Marco is to WB what Rayleagh was to Roger.. and Jozz must be the third strongest of the crew...
If Rayleagh could keep a battle agains kizaru, jozz who is in his prime, should do the same, or better!
And Aokiji may be bleeding with a badass face like "Is that all??"

Apprentice spoilers are so short that they turn the chapter a hell lot worse, but I don question the veracity of those spoilers, IMO 100% True..

ps: Marco isn't logia so he can be hitted, he just keeps restauring.. the only way to kill him is to put out the fire and then, decapitate him..

Probably he feels pain, but is so used to it, that if you blow is head is like if you scratched is arm...

Gats
December 07, 2009, 07:46 AM
I hope this one is a fake, Garp fighting so Ace could get killed, even killing his own grandson, just doesn't seem like him to me. Ofcoars, he fought Roger to to the death, and is willing to sacrifice a lot for peace, but this can't be the peace he is willing to die for.

Anyways, I believe both Garp and WB will die in this war if the spoiler is true. And about Garp's power: if Luffy fears him, then I doubt if a lot of people can handle him.

And what happened to the pascifista's? Did they drown? Cause otherwise they can still wrok a lot more damage...

Garp saved Ace the baby with no sins and took care of him, but now Ace chose his way as a man : pirate. Even if Garp feels very sad for him, I would not be surprised that he will fight for the Marine until the end.

gesgift
December 07, 2009, 07:54 AM
Garp saved Ace the baby with no sins and took care of him, but now Ace chose his way as a man : pirate. Even if Garp feels very sad for him, I would not be surprised that he will fight for the Marine until the end.

Yes, but he might have to kill his grandson, that might even be a step to far for Garp. Not that I think he's a onedimensional figure, he surely must know the dark side of the Marines and the WG. But if he said that he'd done something to stop it is he could, then I think he'll get to a point where he'll do something (suicidal?).

Blooper
December 07, 2009, 07:57 AM
Oh come on, if that really is a true spoiler, which i believe it is, Garp strongly disappointed me... Ace is his family, as much as Luffy is! I think it's more likely Garp is scheming something to help them in the end. If he isn't... shame on him.

_AceOfSpades_
December 07, 2009, 08:02 AM
Oh come on, if that really is a true spoiler, which i believe it is, Garp strongly disappointed me... Ace is his family, as much as Luffy is! I think it's more likely Garp is scheming something to help them in the end. If he isn't... shame on him.

Garp might as well test Ace's nakama ... Maybe Garp wants to see for himself just how determined they are. I also doubt that Garp wants Ace to die.

Bugzee
December 07, 2009, 08:10 AM
I want to see Garp's fist of love for Luffy in this war lol hahaha :XD. It's ashame that he won't budge and refuse to help with aiding Ace! I hope Luffy will change his attitude.

I really want to see how Doflamingo and Croco-boy is doing lol there must be some sweet lines somewhere between those two! hahaha :XD

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 08:26 AM
Interesting to see that nothing has changed concerning Luffy. Still kicked around like a ragdoll.
Well if Marco starts to fight Garp, then this is something I never did expect. Spoiler doesn't say anything about Sengoku. Why?
And I was pretty certain that Jozu is admiral-level, otherwise WB pirates would be at disadvantage, because they would have noone to fight the admirals besides Marco.
And WB surprisingly showing weakness, didn't expect that so soon.I mean, it was obvious, but still kind of surprising.
Jozu is a beast and my avorite WB division captain. Sorry for him that Zoro one day has to cut him in all probability.

Razh
December 07, 2009, 08:33 AM
The spoiler does say that Luffy was against 2 vice-admirals at once. What do you guys expect? Even if he's stronger than either of them, the 2 of them together still pose a problem.
[hr]

He said it before, Luffy and Ace chose their own paths. He has done what he could. Real men take consequences of their actions.

goldb
December 07, 2009, 08:33 AM
I think as far the Garp issue is concerned it is as he said himselfë if he wanted to save Ace, he would have done so a long time ago. I think Ace as well as Luffy aren't trying to blame Garp for anything that's happening. He tried to make them Marines but they chose their own paths, if he tried anything now he would be the first to be killed.

kanmati
December 07, 2009, 08:35 AM
seem not yet the full power of sengoku.- I bet he is zoan user with related to monkey with stick. with his goat as stick. =p becoz every manga that i read with name of sen goku even in the television.The name of sengoku always related to Monkey style with stick. i guess.

Desman
December 07, 2009, 08:40 AM
Intresting spoiler Wb using again his powers with his spear.. I didnt wonder Luffy getting K.O.'d after several attacks by Admiral + Vice Admirals after going through Impel Down's fast recovery and fights against Magellan. Though he received adrenal punch from Ivankov it cant last forever.

There is only one thing that makes me and recalling previous comments think this might be fake and it is Garp. Since Garp said he wouldnt feel any doubts killing pirate, but he isn't man who kills hes friends or family. We can see very much similiarities with Garp and Luffy and WB. Would any of them really sell/betray/kill/assist someone else to harm their own friends or family? No I think. In other hand Garp keeping up against Marco wouldnt be suprise. He dont like pirates and sees most of them as enemies. I bet he wouldn't kill Luffy, if he would have tried to get on plaza he would have stopped him, or pushed him away but not killed.

Bugzee
December 07, 2009, 08:40 AM
Interesting to see that nothing has changed concerning Luffy. Still kicked around like a ragdoll.
Well if Marco starts to fight Garp, then this is something I never did expect. Spoiler doesn't say anything about Sengoku. Why?
And I was pretty certain that Jozu is admiral-level, otherwise WB pirates would be at disadvantage, because they would have noone to fight the admirals besides Marco.
And WB surprisingly showing weakness, didn't expect that so soon.I mean, it was obvious, but still kind of surprising.
Jozu is a beast and my avorite WB division captain. Sorry for him that Zoro one day has to cut him in all probability.

I really expected Sengoku to be the main focus in this weeks chapter, I mean at the very least clashing swords or something with WB! or even revealing to us whether he has a DF or not! :s lol oh well have to wait and see a bit later on...:amuse

I guess Garp really is sticking with the marines. Razh is right, its not like Garp forced them to become marines. Ace & Luffy decided themselves to become pirates...its still emotional and cruel to see Garp still refusing to help Ace! :crying damn it! :darn

So Candle-boy is going to try his luck against WB muhahaha :XD Should be interesting..how it turns out..

OunknownO
December 07, 2009, 08:42 AM
it would be great if luffy would go for a countdown.... there are too many strong characters for luffy to do anything

fallou
December 07, 2009, 08:45 AM
Is that spoiler from the guy who posts by mobile phone? If so it's gotta be true,from what i remember this guy has always posted the real thing lately. And it sounds true, too. Can't wait to see Momonga using Rokushiki, see the difference with cp9. I guess he can use rokuogan too.. And we'll get to see why Garp is called "the fist". Cool...

Desman
December 07, 2009, 08:48 AM
anyone still wondering about supernovas? they still can turn tides WB being weakened isnt surprise. He has been stapped to chest, he had been in medical treatment for long and he drinks alcohol like fish. Even the strongest come down by the age. Still waiting afro-headbut from Sengoku. In other hand small script spoiler... we can expect lot more to come. :)

gesgift
December 07, 2009, 08:48 AM
seem not yet the full power of sengoku.- I bet he is zoan user with related to monkey with stick. with his goat as stick. =p becoz every manga that i read with name of sen goku even in the television.The name of sengoku always related to Monkey style with stick. i guess.

His goat must have some power, seeing it keeps looking so young. Giving that zoan power to just a stick would seem quite stupid...
But I'm really wondering if Sengoku won't have a Zoan, and Garp some kind of Parmecia (too bad he couldn't have Foxys' power, that would be to awesome in this war:D)

Bugzee
December 07, 2009, 08:54 AM
hahahaha Garp with the nora nora beam would be hilarious :XD. But, he deserves a more awesome DF ability!

I think that stupid marine goat has consumed a zoan fruit of some sort! I hope we get more spoiler info later on and I'm hoping Sengoku is in it! I thought it would be Sengoku Vs WB, now it seems Akainu wants to play around with WB. Tbh, when we do get pictures uploaded and it really shows how WB has weakened due to his injury then imo the pirates really do need support/aid from another party!

Surely, Jinbei might intervene against Akainu & WB??? that would be sweeet I want to see Akainu Vs Jinbei :XD

Mifec
December 07, 2009, 08:59 AM
The spoiler does say that Luffy was against 2 vice-admirals at once. What do you guys expect? Even if he's stronger than either of them, the 2 of them together still pose a problem.

Not to mention he got pummeled already by all the high tier guys.

its a miracle he is even standing as he is.

Mythsoul
December 07, 2009, 09:00 AM
hmmmmmm nice nice....Garp finally in action......and his two grandsons are in a pinch....luffy seems to be outta steam.....but we seen luffy do his best when he's about to be in his worse situation....let's see what Oda has in store for us...

Bugzee
December 07, 2009, 09:07 AM
^ You might be right Mythsoul! Luffy out of steam haha - Hancock to the rescue?! :XD hahaha

Mihawks been awfully quiet of late! I must say though Jozu is one bad ass pirate! Blocked Hawk's most powerful slash attack lol! Attacked Croco-boy & Aokiji - both being Logia's damn!!! Maybe some of the Squad Captains will take care of those VA's??

Desman
December 07, 2009, 09:09 AM
Just realised, would Boa do something? She may rush to Luffy and try to keep him away from harm. Or she would spank VA's alot. Note that Luffy still has the key for Ace's handcuffs. Maybe Inazuma or Ivankov would do something?

Just question why Ice didn't have effect on WB? Can Jozy take one on one against admiral?

kanmati
December 07, 2009, 09:10 AM
Legendary name "Sengoku"=Monkey(probably 85%)= Kungfu Fighting + stick( A must 100%). The stick is compulsory.

Manga:Saiyuki, Dragon Ball
Movie: Drama of 4 traveler to the west i think. even stehpen chow movie.=p

darklide
December 07, 2009, 09:10 AM
I think thats not the full spoiler. I mean they may have ommited the parts where sengoku is concerned

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 09:11 AM
How do you beat Jozu anyway? I mean he has haki and also that strong cover. Surely the admirals can do it, but he still is a tough cookey. My bets are on Jozu, he seems a beast.

Waiting for further spoilers! I was worried a lot before that I knew what is going to happen, but it seems as though even in this kind of stage Oda knows how to surprise.

gesgift
December 07, 2009, 09:19 AM
How do you beat Jozu anyway? I mean he has haki and also that strong cover. Surely the admirals can do it, but he still is a tough cookey. My bets are on Jozu, he seems a beast.

Stop him with one simple combo:

1) DoFlamingo holds him again
2) Moria gets his scizors and gets his shadow
3) due to sunlight, Jaws will disappear (to bad for the shadow)

Anotherone? A kick of Kizaru direction open ocean.

And a last one: one hit from 'Garp the Fist', 'cause he'll be able to split diamonds with his bare hands! (just a gues)

Desman
December 07, 2009, 09:22 AM
Stop him with one simple combo:

1) DoFlamingo holds him again
2) Moria gets his scizors and gets his shadow
3) due to sunlight, Jaws will disappear (to bad for the shadow)

Anotherone? A kick of Kizaru direction open ocean.

And a last one: one hit from 'Garp the Fist', 'cause he'll be able to split diamonds with his bare hands! (just a gues)

few things that ruin combo
1. Shichibukai dont work together often and they might not do that
2. Kizaru thing is sensible but i bet even kizaru cant kick that size of diamond anywhere since he can block with haki.
3 Garps thing was very odd that you showed

chess4
December 07, 2009, 09:26 AM
wow.........luffy is down for the count. seems like the VA are tougher than i thought. the way this arc is looking, seems like we will not get an ending by years end.

the injury seems to be affecting WB. so if im correct, their are 7 vice admirals left

kanmati
December 07, 2009, 09:28 AM
2. Kizaru thing is sensible but i bet even kizaru cant kick that size of diamond anywhere since he can block with haki.

Jozu is natural fight to kizaru. Diamond absolutely take control on light. same as Luffy against Enel.

gesgift
December 07, 2009, 09:29 AM

Garps thing was just a joke. And ofcoars the Shichibukai might not often work together, but they're like the only two who might?

And can't diamonds be cut by lasers? Like the pascifista's and Kizaru's? And Oda probably'll have other options in mind?

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 09:37 AM
the injury seems to be affecting WB. so if im correct, their are 7 vice admirals left

You say 7 vice-admirals are left, well I think you lack the clear knowledge on this matter. I think there are 11 or 12 left(and I don't count in the giants, for they were defeated).

so its 11 vice-admirals,3 admirals and Tsuru,Sengoku, lower downs, chishibukai vs pirates.

gold349
December 07, 2009, 09:41 AM
sadly luffy is having a tough time though IMO it was expected even before coming here he was on the verge of death. VA, Major, shishibukai let alone any Admiral is just not feasible for him to fight given the urgency of the situation...like Aokiji said he is not ready yet to be on the big stage, he isn't ready yet and that is the truth, as well as Ace he will need to be taken away/rescued himself from this battle.

DaNewestMugiwara
December 07, 2009, 09:45 AM
Need more pics to find out how luffy went from engaging the admirals to fighting momonga and the other VA..

hopefully some NW pirate or WB division commander has meat meat no mi power and gives luffy some meat..the dude's starving

ClinoJustu
December 07, 2009, 09:47 AM
Hi guys ,

It seems the real battle begin ! Hope it's not a fake:darn
I want to see the when garp hit marco !
And what senkogu do?

panasit
December 07, 2009, 09:50 AM
Sengokou roll up his sleeves and Oda is not going to show us what he's going to do? How very... Naruto of him.

It's not like it hasn't happened before (Ace met Blackbeard in one chapter, and it took him several chapters later before we actually see the fight) but this whole arc is not holding back anything. So I hope that the spoiler is fake.

Garp preventing people from rescuing Ace makes sense. Right now he thinks that he doesn't have a choice. He said it himself if he could save Ace or if there's anything he can do anything that won't end badly for him he would do it. I think he's tough enough to die for Ace, a guy who is like a son to him, I think the fate Garp thinking about is much worse than death.

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 09:56 AM
Need more pics to find out how luffy went from engaging the admirals to fighting momonga and the other VA..

hopefully some NW pirate or WB division commander has meat meat no mi power and gives luffy some meat..the dude's starving

First we ofcourse we need more pics, because we haven't got any!

The second idea is good, but an alternative would be the store house division captain can take a giant stake out himself.

I pedict that the real battle begins after this chapter. This is like a warming and first touches of the main fighters. Couple of next chapters will show what the goat does and what a fist is.

zagorka
December 07, 2009, 10:11 AM
Sengokou roll up his sleeves and Oda is not going to show us what he's going to do? How very... Naruto of him.Keep in mind that this spoiler was short and terribly vague. I say we wait before we conclude that Sengoku hasn't or won't do anything this chapter.

ClinoJustu
December 07, 2009, 10:18 AM
Hope it's not a fake:darn

Damn i did a translation and .... luffy is K.O?! Hope it's a fake xD
He will wake up when all will be finished?:p

Alien81
December 07, 2009, 10:19 AM
I think as far the Garp issue is concerned it is as he said himselfë if he wanted to save Ace, he would have done so a long time ago. I think Ace as well as Luffy aren't trying to blame Garp for anything that's happening. He tried to make them Marines but they chose their own paths, if he tried anything now he would be the first to be killed.

agreed, infact i expect garp to fight for the marines, that's why his famous, sure him and ace are lose, but pirates and marines don't get along, if garp doesn't fight for the marine, it would disgrace his character, plus i would lose respect for him.

luffy might be getting his butt kick, but is obvious before this war ends oda will make him do something amazing, is obvious.

songoku - what is your power.

OdaForPresident
December 07, 2009, 10:22 AM
If Garp really joins the battle that would be epic, although he does become a lame ass who would see his grandson executed. I mean its one thing to do nothing and resign yourself to fate, but to actively assist...so much for family ties. What more if he does interfere in the war, I don't see him coming out of it alive. For the new age to start the people from the old age need to disappear (WB, Garp, Sengoku) so Garp will either die or retire after, same for Sengoku. Then we'll have a true new age with new marine top brass and new pirate leaders.

As for Luffy, no surprise that he's getting his ass handed to him. he should be completely outclassed by the admirals and taking on two VA's, especially when wounded and tired, is still a bit too much. Still Luffy will be the biggest pirate of the new age, maybe the guys from the old age should bring an end to the the old age.

chess4
December 07, 2009, 10:38 AM
You say 7 vice-admirals are left, well I think you lack the clear knowledge on this matter. I think there are 11 or 12 left(and I don't count in the giants, for they were defeated).

so its 11 vice-admirals,3 admirals and Tsuru,Sengoku, lower downs, chishibukai vs pirates.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Vice_Admiral

johnathan doesnt count. ronse and john the giant are down fro the count. so about 7 or 8 because we havent seen lacroix. so do ur research before u shoot someone else down..................
[hr]
luffy is out. he put up a great fight though. looks like garp is about to get into action. even though marco is WB's strongest member, i think he may be outclassed against garp.

Razh
December 07, 2009, 11:03 AM
What are you guys talking about? Luffy's not done. What manga have you been reading?

Rufymadara69
December 07, 2009, 11:12 AM
Source: 2ch
Credits: Apprentice
Verification: Pending

567話

白髭VS青雉、青雉が白髭を凍らせるが白髭には効かない。今度は白髭が薙刀に覇気を纏わせ攻撃するも青雉には効かない。そこにジョズのタックル、青雉ふっとばされる。青雉の口から血がでている。(白髭かなり弱っている)
一方ルフィーVSモモンガ、別の中将?。中将達は二人共6式使い。ルフィーはボコボコ状態、さらに黄猿に追い討ちされ白目状態で白髭の所まで飛ばされる。白髭「お前はよくやった。」
そこに赤犬登場。白髭VS赤犬。マルコはエースの所に行くがガープの鉄拳をくらう。ガープ「エースを助けたけりゃーわしを殺してから行け!」終
(i/N703iD,ID:GiDaMcVbO)

Source: AP
Credits: Aohige_AP

Whitebeard vs Aokiji. Aokiji freezes WB, but it has no effect on him.
Next, Whitebeard enchants his bisento with haki and attacks Aokiji, but it doesn't work on him.
(Apprentice might be just guessing here? It could be just the earthquake power enchant like last time?)
Joz tackles Aokiji, blowing him away. Aokiji's bleeing from his mouth.
Whitebeard looks very weakened.

Meanwhile, Luffy is fighting Momonga and another Vice Admiral? (Apprentice isn't sure)
Both the VAs are Rokushiki users. Luffy is getting pummeled.
Kizaru follows up with his attack also, and Luffy is blow away to where Whitebeard is, and his eyes turn white.
Whitebeard comments to him "You did a good job"
Akainu appears. WB vs Akainu. Marco heads to Ace, but recieves Garp's fist.
Garp: If you want to save Ace, you'll have to kill me first!

Source: AMP (http://animeemangaparadise.forumcommunity.net/)
Credits: Rufymadara69

Barbabianca VS Aokiji. Aokiji congela WB, ma non ha alcun effetto su di lui.
Dopo, Barbabianca incanta la sua bisento con l'Haki e attacca Aokiji, ma non funziona su di lui.
(Apprentice potrebbe aver solo indovinato qui? E potrebbe essere solo l'incanto di potenza del terremoto, come l'ultima volta?)
Joz affronta Aokiji, allontanandolo. Aokiji ha sangue in bocca.
Barbabianca appare molto indebolito.

Nel frattempo, Rufy sta combattendo Momonga e un'altro Vice Ammiraglio? (Apprentice non è sicuro)
Entrambi i VA usano il Rokushiki. Rufy lancia dei pugni.
Anche Kizaru attacca, e Rufy viene spazzato via e finisce dove si trova Barbabianca, e gli occhi diventano bianchi.
Barbabianca lo commenta "Hai fatto un buon lavoro"
Akainu appare. WB VS Akainu. Marco arriva da Ace, ma riceve un pugno di Garp.
Garp: Se volete salvare Ace, prima dovrete uccidermi!

OunknownO
December 07, 2009, 11:12 AM
What are you guys talking about? Luffy's not done. What manga have you been reading?

"Luffy is blow away to where Whitebeard is, and his eyes turn white.

From this

Razh
December 07, 2009, 11:16 AM
"Luffy is blow away to where Whitebeard is, and his eyes turn white.

From this

Don't be naive. http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/426/18/

And that was worse.

EDIT: Ah, here it is again - http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/427/11/

RichardMNixon
December 07, 2009, 11:22 AM
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Vice_Admiral

johnathan doesnt count. ronse and john the giant are down fro the count. so about 7 or 8 because we havent seen lacroix. so do ur research before u shoot someone else down..................

Do your research with a better source before you shoot someone else down.

The wiki is missing three VAs on this page alone unless one of them is Lacroix. Looks like there could be two more in the second row as well. http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/10-11/

If it's missing so many from a single frame there could be still others the wiki doesn't have. How do we even know all of the VAs that exist have been labeled as such? We didn't know Ronse was a VA until Oda told us.

zagorka
December 07, 2009, 11:22 AM
I think when someone's eyes turn white, it means they are unconscious.

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 11:33 AM
Do your research with a better source before you shoot someone else down.

The wiki is missing three VAs on this page alone unless one of them is Lacroix. Looks like there could be two more in the second row as well. http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/553/10-11/

If it's missing so many from a single frame there could be still others the wiki doesn't have. How do we even know all of the VAs that exist have been labeled as such? We didn't know Ronse was a VA until Oda told us.

I used for counting this picture. But your right, we don't know if there are more vice-admirals than on that certain picture. On the other hand, it seems obvious that the main guns are introduced at the beginning, not at the end. So, the best bet is that those guys who where shown, plus those guys that we know from Buster call, are vice-admirals. And Lacroix and Komir.

Is Lacroix a giant?

Razh
December 07, 2009, 11:47 AM
Is Lacroix a giant?

Yes he is. I don't know why there still isn't picture of him on wiki.

On this page here, we see vice admiral Lacroix falling down after being pawned by Oars. That's why someone is shouting his name. (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/06-07/)

Here's a better picture of him, first panel, the one with the cap. (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/02-03/)

Desman
December 07, 2009, 11:49 AM
I think Lacroix is giant according http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/06-07/ this page.(Razh and I probly wrote same time so same link)

As Razh said Luffy may not be 100% out, but he atleast is nearly out of power. Now because most important battles for outcome are about to be fought would supernovas arrive?

New age is beginning and old folk are soon gone (WB/Garp/Sengoku), but remember Shiki will soon execute his plan? Would he assault Marineford?

Hoping to see Shicibukais next episode... I'm sure that Boa's gonna rage :D:D

Razh
December 07, 2009, 11:54 AM
I think at the very least, Luffy hasn't made his last move yet. He used one of his most devastating attacks after being knocked out with white eyes twice.

Personal injuries and fatigue don't mean much to Luffy's determination. I know it's not his place to shine in this battle really, but I think he deserves to at least take down one more significant marine. That would be vice-admiral at least, if not someone stronger with lesser rank, and you all know the 2 guys which I'm thinking about.

Romanov D Paul
December 07, 2009, 12:02 PM
Smoker and...?

Oh, maybe you mean Broadaxe-Sentomaru-kun? :D

Desman
December 07, 2009, 12:04 PM
Even if Luffy awakes and continues fight (which is gonna happen 99% sure) will he give key to WB? Key to seastone shackles are pretty important if ace intends to keep his hands and legs with his body. Luffy would try to get Smokie but which would you suggest for another one? Coby?

Wowzers
December 07, 2009, 12:04 PM
luffy might be getting his butt kick, but is obvious before this war ends oda will make him do something amazing, is obvious.

Yeah, Luffy needs a bento. Hey, Luffy! Look over by Ace. If you get Ace free, he'll cook that Goat for you! :XD

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 12:11 PM
Wow, Lacroix is the giant guy, well well, I thought it is the guy with the mustasche on the bottom right panel. The guy in front of Doberman.

That means, I guess, Lacroix is out of the battle, maybe this guy is also a vice-admiral or something.

goldb
December 07, 2009, 12:21 PM
There are still many Vice-Admirals still unnamed in OP and there's a marine office that I think is a VA:

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/One-Piece/234/003.jpg

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/One-Piece/566/010.jpg

We've also seen him in chapter 524 page 18-19 at the Shichibukai gathering and also in553 page 10-11 behind the moustache Vice Admiral

DutchPhoenix
December 07, 2009, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=cepillon;1703344]
Source: 2ch
Credits: Apprentice

567話

白髭VS青雉、青雉が白髭を凍らせるが白髭には効かない。今度は白髭が薙刀に覇気を纏わせ攻撃するも青雉には効かない。そこにジョズのタックル、青雉ふっとばされる。青雉の口から血がでている。(白髭かなり弱っている)
一方ルフィーVSモモンガ、別の中将?。中将達は二人共6式使い。ルフィーはボコボコ状態、さらに黄猿に追い討ちされ白目状態で白髭の所まで飛ばされる。白髭「お前はよくやった。」
そこに赤犬登場。白髭VS赤犬。マルコはエースの所に行くがガープの鉄拳をくらう。ガープ「エースを助けたけりゃーわしを殺してから行け!」終
(i/N703iD,ID:GiDaMcVbO)

[fieldset=Dutch translation]
Source: AP
Credits: Aohige_AP

Whitebeard vs Aokiji. Aokiji probeert WB te bevriezen, maar het heeft geen effect op hem.

dan echanged WB zijn basinto weer met haki of DF power en valt Aokiji aan, maar het werkt niet op hem.

joz beukt Aokiji weg, Aokiji heeft bloed uit zijn mond.
WB ziet er erg verzwakt uit.

Ondertussen, Luffy vecht met 2 VA, momonga en nog een vice admiraal.
allebei gebruiken ze Rokushiki technieken (cp9 saga)
luffy wordt heen en weer geslagen,
Kizaru valt luffy nu ook aan, luffy vliegt naar de plek waar WB is, en zijn ogen zijn wit (bewusteloos waarschijnlijk)
WB zegt tegen luffy '' je hebt het goed gedaan''

Akainu duikt op. WB vs Akainu. Marco gaat richting Ace, maar wordt geraak door garp's vuist.
Garp: als je ace wil redden, moet je eers mij verslaan.

Desman
December 07, 2009, 12:29 PM
Is that dutch translated spoiler in wrong section? :)

Since there is many VA's I doubt that they wont all be named they are like WB allies captains we know few who were mentioned, but still there is alot of unknown to us.
We cant probly tell how many are alive and how many are not. :D

Tsukisama
December 07, 2009, 12:34 PM
Is that dutch translated spoiler in wrong section? :)

No, this is the correct thread for it:

* Please post the International translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.
Make them under the spoiler tag, and a moderator will add your translations to the English translation post here with credits to you when he/she sees them.

Non-English translations of previously posted spoilers go in the spoiler discussion thread to reduce the size of the spoiler pics & summaries thread.

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 12:43 PM
Great find goldb. Oda is intentionally putting in old characters, who have gotten in the past maybe couple of panels in total. That is some nice touch for detail. As I saw from those pictures, there are definetly a lot more vice-admirals in the war as I expected. It seems that a you can become easily a vice-admiral, but to reach admiral rank is something else. Like there could be 30 vice-admirals and only 3 admirals. One from ten then.

otto345
December 07, 2009, 12:51 PM

Waiting for further spoilers! I was worried a lot before that I knew what is going to happen, but it seems as though even in this kind of stage Oda knows how to surprise.

lol thats why im pissed at daflamingo he was able to take control of him an now he's wasting his time on crocodile. DAMN U CROCODILE. Seriously what is mihawk,moria,and kuma doing. they can fight but we havent seen them for a while.

xhondoe
December 07, 2009, 01:05 PM
I think the power levels are very different from grades
You have smoker that is stronger than luffy.
Luffy is stronger than a vice admiral.

Youbba
December 07, 2009, 01:11 PM

Why do you say that. Luffy havn't defeated any Vice Admiral yet.
If you are talking about the giant in this chapter:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v55/c558/13.html
It wasn't said that he is a Vice Admiral

gesgift
December 07, 2009, 01:16 PM

That is not a smart thing to say when you know that for example Garp might be slightly undergraded (just read chapter 0). And in OP there isn't allways something like 'stronger', the comptability of DF's also play a part in the story.

cobrahc
December 07, 2009, 01:32 PM
Looks like Luffy is going to faint... what about the key he have?

So, the 3 admirals and 2 VA are in the same place... who's holding the others New World pirates? Only the PX? If the spoiler is true, it seems the New World pirates are weaker than we expected.

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 01:35 PM
is that a comfirmed spoiler or wt????????? it looks real enough. i like that Marco finally got punched by someone.

xhondoe
December 07, 2009, 01:48 PM
i didnt mean that luffy is stronger than all vice admirals ,what i ment was that in one
piece according to the situation every one is capable of doing anything, even luffy can beat an admiral,or blackbeard can be defeated,what am i saying is that level of strength can always change according the circumstances.
The best examples are luffy vs moria luffy vs crocodile
[hr]
Also i thing the way that whitebeard war plan was very dull.
In my opinion he could easily have destroyed the hole island with a big earthquake
but instead he chose to fight hand to hand.

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 01:52 PM
i didnt mean that luffy is stronger than all vice admirals ,what i ment was that in one
piece according to the situation every one is capable of doing anything, even luffy can beat an admiral,or blackbeard can be defeated,what am i saying is that level of strength can always change according the circumstances.
The best examples are luffy vs moria luffy vs crocodile
<hr noshade size="1">
In my opinion he could easily have destroyed the hole island with a big earthquake

yes u are correct. luffy otherwise could never had beaten those two

Razh
December 07, 2009, 01:55 PM
There are still many Vice-Admirals still unnamed in OP and there's a marine office that I think is a VA:

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/One-Piece/234/003.jpg

http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/One-Piece/566/010.jpg

We've also seen him in chapter 524 page 18-19 at the Shichibukai gathering and also in553 page 10-11 behind the moustache Vice Admiral

It's funny, he has almost the same expression each time.
[hr]

That would kinda kill the purpose of Whitebeard's attack on Marinford, wouldn't it? It would be dull to say the least if he came to save Ace only to kill him along with the marines.

urlaub
December 07, 2009, 01:56 PM
I think that WBs plan was absolutely inferior to Sengoku's and sometime in the battle I cursed, because it seemed as pirates are really stupid. They just didn't manage to think out any strategy. The only strategy was--storm the plaza or something. But then again--WB did show strategucal thinking here and there. But all in all, his 2 surprises were coating the ships and the black spare-ship.
I mean, guess it's good enough. Would have expected more.

xhondoe
December 07, 2009, 02:02 PM
Ace wouldn't be dead if he destroyed the island .The island would break into small pieces in this way the marine defences will be destroyed along with the batleships
in this way i think it is very dull to say that ace would be killed.
[hr]
At least he should have destroyed all the battleships.

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 02:03 PM
Ace wouldn't be dead if he destroyed the island .The island would break into small pieces in this way the marine defences will be destroyed along with the batleships
<hr noshade size="1">

if this were to happen we wouldnt had gotten to c all these characters and thier powers and stuff like that. :amuse

Razh
December 07, 2009, 02:29 PM
I think that WBs plan was absolutely inferior to Sengoku's and sometime in the battle I cursed, because it seemed as pirates are really stupid. They just didn't manage to think out any strategy. The only strategy was--storm the plaza or something. But then again--WB did show strategucal thinking here and there. But all in all, his 2 surprises were coating the ships and the black spare-ship.
I mean, guess it's good enough. Would have expected more.

Marines had time to get ready for an attack. They devised a strategy and waited for Whitebeard to come. Whitebeard had no time to waste. I'm amazed that he could round up that many ships and have them all coated in such a short time.
Besides, Whitebeard doesn't have the "Strategist" nickname, Sengoku has.
[hr]

<hr noshade size="1">

Oh, so the island would break into pieces, but everyone on it would stay alive. Nobody would fall into sea? Or maybe Whitebeard was supposed to gamble with Ace's life on the line. Careful where you apply word "dull".

Battleships didn't provide much help in the defense of Marineford, really.

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 02:51 PM
ye but i would like to c ACE free and fight JUST A LITTLE in this war, pplz. Only one shot at the marines but something POWERFUL.

Zatono
December 07, 2009, 03:03 PM
Why do you say that. Luffy havn't defeated any Vice Admiral yet.
If you are talking about the giant in this chapter:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v55/c558/13.html
It wasn't said that he is a Vice Admiral

But he has the vice admiral jacket thing on. Well, at least that's what I see when I think of VA's. Also, I'm pretty sure that Croc or Moria is at least as strong as a vice admiral right? He beat them, so...

xhondoe
December 07, 2009, 03:13 PM
Marines had time to get ready for an attack. They devised a strategy and waited for Whitebeard to come. Whitebeard had no time to waste. I'm amazed that he could round up that many ships and have them all coated in such a short time.
Besides, Whitebeard doesn't have the "Strategist" nickname, Sengoku has.
<hr noshade size="1">

Oh, so the island would break into pieces, but everyone on it would stay alive. Nobody would fall into sea? Or maybe Whitebeard was supposed to gamble with Ace's life on the line. Careful where you apply word "dull".

Battleships didn't provide much help in the defense of Marineford, really.

i applied the same way you applied it lol
so you be careful

k-dom
December 07, 2009, 03:15 PM
So Luffy is having a hard time once again. Oda does not spare him recently. Anyway it seems that both devil fruit and haki are uneffective on both side, that is interesting.
But Garp reaction is what I expect the most, that really seems great.

chess4
December 07, 2009, 03:23 PM
So Luffy is having a hard time once again. Oda does not spare him recently. Anyway it seems that both devil fruit and haki are uneffective on both side, that is interesting.
But Garp reaction is what I expect the most, that really seems great.

garp is an animal...............i think the only people at marineford in garps league is sengoku and WB. i still think garp is going to do something to help ace and luffy.

Dice
December 07, 2009, 03:25 PM
While it seems that WB's plan so far was not great we should not forget that he had no idea of the surroundings. Sengoku on the other hand has this knowledge.
And destroying the whole island with his power would indeed be a gamble with Ace's life. I got to agree with Razh.

I'm very curious if Sengoku still has something in his mind or if he's just fighting alongside the marine without further planing.

obamamania
December 07, 2009, 03:35 PM
Joz kicks more ass than anyone we've seen, he damaged an admiral and Whitebeard didn't O_O He's like the anti-logia or something, everyone he attacks ends up bleeding. Not even marco could hurt Kizaru. This is an interesting battle, and if Whitebeard is this weakened now then not only is he screwed against Akainu, but Sengoku would probably be the finisher.

k-dom
December 07, 2009, 03:41 PM
What I'm curious about is that in the spoiler, it is only about characters from last chapter (beside the Vice Admirals who attack Luffy). Nothing about Jinbei and Iva or the other Shichibukai.
It seems strange that Hancock does not react to Luffy being Knock out so I will credit it on the shortness of the spoiler.

chess4
December 07, 2009, 03:51 PM
as far as the shichibukai go. seems like croc and dofla will continue battling. i dont think boa will keep fighting well not against luffy anyway. invankov and jinbei can counter moria and kuma. mihawk may fight vista again. so it seems like WB's commanders vs (minus, marco, ace, and jozu) vs the VA's. inazuma may show up eventually. i still think BB and rayleigh will show up.

dragonfrost
December 07, 2009, 03:57 PM
why do people keep talking like luffy lost to two va? Did i read the spoiler wrong, it said that luffy was getting hit by two va and then kizaru came and beat him. im sure that half the people in the place couldnt take one kizaru and two va.

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 03:57 PM
While it seems that WB's plan so far was not great we should not forget that he had no idea of the surroundings. Sengoku on the other hand has this knowledge.
And destroying the whole island with his power would indeed be a gamble with Ace's life. I got to agree with Razh.

I'm very curious if Sengoku still has something in his mind or if he's just fighting alongside the marine without further planing.

na i think he will fight with planning thats y WB called him "the strategist"...:blink

Razh
December 07, 2009, 03:59 PM
i applied the same way you applied it lol
so you be careful

I said Whitebeard would be dull if he destroyed the island and you said I would be dull if I though Ace was going to die if Whitebeard did it.
It looks almost like an insult to me. It would be dull plainly insulting people on the forum, wouldn't it?:amuse

Where is Kuma. A person like him should be more present in the battlefield, considering he can quickly move almost wherever he wants. I mean he's the Shrike of One Piece (from the books Hyperion and Endymion).
Is it possible that the new upgrade made him worse fighter then he was? He's more obedient now, sure. But can he use his battle instincts and use his experience to adapt to new situations quickly? That's the question. If he's controlled then he can't really be creative.

xhondoe
December 07, 2009, 04:03 PM
It's funny, he has almost the same expression each time.
<hr noshade size="1">

That would kinda kill the purpose of Whitebeard's attack on Marinford, wouldn't it? It would be dull to say the least if he came to save Ace only to kill him along with the marines.

lol look carefully

ClinoJustu
December 07, 2009, 04:04 PM
i still think BB and rayleigh will show up.

I don't think so.There are too much caracters in this war yet if BB and rayleigh appears it will become more confuse ,:darn (and i don't talk about the mugis!)
There is something strange for me ; It's a kizaru's attack who konck out luffy ? but he has been hit 3 or 4 times by him yet , is that a stronger attack ?:s

dragonfrost
December 07, 2009, 04:11 PM
I don't think so.There are too much caracters in this war yet if BB and rayleigh appears it will become more confuse ,:darn (and i don't talk about the mugis!)
There is something strange for me ; It's a kizaru's attack who konck out luffy ? but he has been hit 3 or 4 times by him yet , is that a stronger attack ?:s

he took out 3 other super nova with that same attack by only hitting them once.

apoo
urahu .. the monk guy
drake

Razh
December 07, 2009, 04:12 PM
lol look carefully

It means - It would be dull of Whitebeard if he did it.

"To say the least" is an expression. It means that I think that Whitebeard would be dull if not retarded if he destroyed the island and expected Ace to survive.

Shiro-kun
December 07, 2009, 04:14 PM
I have no doubts that Blackbeard is going to do something by the end of the war (if he going to shock the foundations of the world..why not at Marineford?), but Rayliegh i dont believe he will interfere with this battle.

Jozu is pwning Logia users left and right (first with Croc and now with Aokiji) but i dont think Aokiji is out for the count :\ and its definitely haki related how he hits them.

Razh
December 07, 2009, 04:18 PM
I have no doubts that Blackbeard is going to do something by the end of the war (if he going to shock the foundations of the world..why not at Marineford?), but Rayliegh i dont believe he will interfere with this battle.

Rayleigh is a lot closer to Marineford than Blackbeard. Even if Blackbeard took the ship and went towards Marineford, who would open the Gate for him?
If he expected to return then I think he would leave at least one if his men around to wait for his return and open the Gate. Lafitte can fly, he would probably be the best choice.
It just seemed to me that he doesn't care what happens at Marineford. And him participating in that battle certainly won't shake the world more than the battle itself had already shook it.

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 04:31 PM

no its the same but he was also getting beat up by 2 VA'Z. :amuse
[hr]

Rayleigh is a lot closer to Marineford than Blackbeard. Even if Blackbeard took the ship and went towards Marineford, who would open the Gate for him?
If he expected to return then I think he would leave at least one if his men around to wait for his return and open the Gate. Lafitte can fly, he would probably be the best choice.
It just seemed to me that he doesn't care what happens at Marineford. And him participating in that battle certainly won't shake the world more than the battle itself had already shook it.

WELL someone has to show up in order for them to escape? i'm betting on RAYLEIGH and the flying ships. :eyeroll

Shiro-kun
December 07, 2009, 04:34 PM
I forget that Shabody isles are right next to Marineford, so he might interfere in late in the battle

but its as likely as Blackbeard interfering though and but it is more likely than another Yonkou or Dragon interfering for that matter.

chess4
December 07, 2009, 04:41 PM

not really...............this battle is really a showcase of WB and his commanders and the jailbreak league vs the shichibukai and the WG elite(sengoku, garp, admirals,sone VA's and smoker) with major appearances by squardo and oars jr.

the NW pirates and the unknown VA made appearances only for us to familiarize ourselves with them when we see them in the NW, since for the most part we have non of their names.

tjis is my prediction for the next few chapters. BB is in impel down looking for something or someone. my guess he is their to recruit the 3 silver medalist pirates on the 6th floor.

i think he will show to try and kill whitebeard. luffy will eventually get to ace and unhandcuff then the pirates will start to escape. rayleigh will show to assist in the escape. BB will take WB head on. WB will quake the entire marineford, sacrificing himself. BB will be given credit around the world for killling WB, and he will have the fame and the crew he wants.

invakov, inazuma(if he is still alive), and thier candy boys will join back up with the RA. buggy will be considered a silver medalist pirate now, with his new crew and mr 3 as his VC. crocodile, well i have no clue, but mr 1 will follow him. rayleigh, jinbei, and luffy will go back to SA to wait for the other SH members. when they all get back together they will head to fishman island, but before they go boa will come and ask him to marry her. luffy not knowing what that is, will agree to it, and that will satisfy her until they meet again.

zagorka
December 07, 2009, 04:44 PM
I have no doubts that Blackbeard is going to do something by the end of the war (if he going to shock the foundations of the world..why not at Marineford?)Well if Whitebeard dies, his "territory" or whatever place(s) he protects will either fall under an anarchy type state, or the Marines will expand it's control over it. An example would be Fish-man Island. Now if Blackbeard throws away his SB title, that will create a huge gap within the Marines forces, and the world will be "shaken" so to speak.

Now if BB also decides to attack the Marines, (which in a way doesn't seem like something he would risk, being that the WB pirates also hate him,) then maybe this will create more of an imbalance in the world. There are so many possibilities in the near future, it's hard to say what will happen.

Toxic_
December 07, 2009, 04:51 PM
im still holding to the prediction of rayleigh playing a part in this arc (if he moved as soon as he was told by kuma)...as for blackbeard i think he is there to uncover a secret to ship, and i say ship because it is the MOST aspect missing with the black beard crew (they travel on a raft for petes sake).

just imagine blackbeard with a pluto-type ship......gg world.

chess4
December 07, 2009, 04:59 PM
im still holding to the prediction of rayleigh playing a part in this arc (if he moved as soon as he was told by kuma)...as for blackbeard i think he is there to uncover a secret to ship, and i say ship because it is the MOST aspect missing with the black beard crew (they travel on a raft for petes sake).

just imagine blackbeard with a pluto-type ship......gg world.

this plays into my above prediction about the 3 super pirates on level 6. one of them is calle collossal ship san juan wolf. he could be a shipwright or he has a huge battleship of some sort

Romanov D Paul
December 07, 2009, 05:05 PM
Or maybe he has an ability that make him a colossal ship-man :D Well, actually that would make quite the sense for the name...

D.Constantine
December 07, 2009, 05:08 PM
Well, this battle is just like the Normandy debarkation.
At that time the federal had about 2.9 million soldiers, which were about three times of Adolf Hitler's army.
Now, WB only has 30000 pirates but the navy has 100000 marines!
It is extremely difficult for WB to fight with marines and keep Ace from execution.
Besides, we know nothing about WB's next step, it is possible that there is another ship under the sea.
So, to a certain degree, perhaps WB's plan is already the best. :)

beastboy
December 07, 2009, 05:09 PM
I'm in a state were the only thing I can predict his:
-Oda won't lett us down
-BB won't kill WB
-Boa won't be ugly in the end of the war..
-Zoro, trying to get to Shabondy, ends up in ID, rescues Bon Chan, who asks him to go help his captain... (2-chan can't die... and that way would have logic, and would be funny as hell..)

xD!
Prediction over, now this is what I would think of some predictions you said:
It would be hilarious if black beard plan was so dull that it would fail xD..
I would love to see the Mugiwara no Ichimi to join the battle by the end of the war! (A vivre card is like a Eternal pose, so they wouldn't need nothing more than a ship...)
I would hate to see any one dying in an useless way... if without killing Oda can make me cry, with a dead he should make me want to be dead xD!!
I would hate to see luffy kicking anyone's ass except for Sentoumaru..
I would hate to see Luffy doing an haki burst.. plz use haki on your fists.. make them explode like the arrows, so it will be flashy, but haki burst can't turn out to be an habit..

bittman
December 07, 2009, 05:13 PM
Wait, I'm totally confused about these spoilers. We end the last chapter with Sengoku rolling up his sleeves...to do what? Order the admirals to attack?

Something's not adding up. Either this is fake or the Apprentice is missing something (which spoilers do to me a lot).

I also am immediately sceptical because last week had a fake spoiler where Joz tackled Kizaru and made him bleed. And funnily enough this week has a pending spoiler where Joz tackles Aokoji and makes him bleed.

Can you blame me for being sceptical?

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 05:18 PM
Wait, I'm totally confused about these spoilers. We end the last chapter with Sengoku rolling up his sleeves...to do what? Order the admirals to attack?

Something's not adding up. Either this is fake or the Apprentice is missing something (which spoilers do to me a lot).

I also am immediately sceptical because last week had a fake spoiler where Joz tackled Kizaru and made him bleed. And funnily enough this week has a pending spoiler where Joz tackles Aokoji and makes him bleed.

ho ho good one there about jozu. i wz thinking the same but was too lazy to post it. :tem
[hr]
but i'm guessing this one is true. oh but was that last one/week posted by this same guy???

chess4
December 07, 2009, 05:22 PM

its funny that u say that because i have noticed that sometimes spoilers we get seem to have parts of the following weeks chapter in it

Dragon Slayer
December 07, 2009, 05:30 PM
everyone is saying that Garp will help save ACE somehow, it looks as though right now his gna fight Marco. i dont think his gna help by any means becuz his considered as a hero for some reason and he wouldnt wanna bring shame upon himself by doing so?

bittman
December 07, 2009, 05:31 PM
ho ho good one there about jozu. i wz thinking the same but was too lazy to post it. :tem
<hr noshade size="1">
but i'm guessing this one is true. oh but was that last one/week posted by this same guy???

Well The Apprentice is usually good for his information, but unfortunately his name lacks an authentication method meaning he can be faked. He hasn't been faked yet as far as I'm aware, but it wouldn't be that hard for someone to do a fake in his name. It's why I always wait for pictures or nja confirmation.

its funny that u say that because i have noticed that sometimes spoilers we get seem to have parts of the following weeks chapter in it

Well it's not really that hard to get a little bit right after getting a lot wrong. I mean this week doesnt have Sengoku facing off against Marco + iva + Jimbei, or Garp quitting whilst facing Luffy, but does have Jozu tackling an admiral (apparantly, still not sold on it).

I mean, if you guess enough you'll get something right. Jozu has tackled a logia and made them bleed from the mouth once before (Crocodile about 4 chapters ago) so it happening again isn't unthinkable...

...but at the same time Aokoji "apparantly" is unaffected by Whitebeard's haki quake but not Jozu's haki tackle? And the "bleeding from mouth after tackle" is EXACTLY (to the letter) the same as the attack on Crocodile. Like predicting that Whitebeard rocks the entire island again to defeat a vice-admiral or something.

I don't know, too many things are making me a bit suss about it all.

Vexor
December 07, 2009, 05:52 PM
everyone is saying that Garp will help save ACE somehow, it looks as though right now his gna fight Marco. i dont think his gna help by any means becuz his considered as a hero for some reason and he wouldnt wanna bring shame upon himself by doing so?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/05/

the last two panels

as if someone like garp would care about fame rofl

NoLimit89
December 07, 2009, 05:59 PM
monday spoilers are fake more often than not.

waiting on wednesday spoilers, which are mostly correct and full.

chess4
December 07, 2009, 06:02 PM
i think he will fight like he did with luffy. he didnt really try to stop luffy. i think he may fight just hard enough to allow them to escape. marco is a dawg, but he still isnt on garp's level

fallou
December 07, 2009, 06:05 PM
I trust these spoiler, I just hope it's missing stuff (Sengoku, for christ's sake), and that it makes good stuff sounds a bit lame. Like Luffy getting "plummeled"(is that it?), it makes it sound like he can't do a thing, whereas Luffy probably (I hope so) puts up a good fight. Anyway even if his eyes turn blank and he passes out for a while he can wake up a few minutes later and go fight again. He did so in Alabasta, in front of the temple, before going to finish up croc. If think he even said he's had a good nap he he.
It'd be nice if he had a "real"(winning)fight, at least one that lasts a chapter. Smoker would be nice, but that would mean he's able to hit logias, and Oda seems to be taking things at such a slow pace on this that I'm beginning to lose hope. I hope we will soon see entire fights with big shots-admirals, garp, sengoku, wb, joz, marco-cause until now we've only sen bits of fights.

A person like him should be more present in the battlefield, considering he can quickly move almost wherever he wants. I mean he's the Shrike of One Piece (from the books Hyperion and Endymion).
Loved hyperion, but never read endymion. Any good?

beastboy
December 07, 2009, 07:00 PM
Well... I think WB's attack isn't haki.. its just concentrated quake.... xD
Jozz is the one using haki.. or maybe it is something to do with is devil fruit..
[hr]
Can some one translate the last spoiler (fake probably) I love reading fanfics, and pherarps is the real thing xD..

arisemut
December 07, 2009, 07:11 PM
the spoiler posted by modoki is a cheap fake spoiler.
not even worth translating it.
to mod, please delete it.

beastboy
December 07, 2009, 07:19 PM
For what I understood.. it had something to do with garp.. not too bad for a fanfic... xD (google translator)
But that was what I was hoping for, a twisted Garp almoast crying, and in the end, he will be the one that, blaming him self for Ace and Luffy being criminals, sacrifices and lets the pirates go away... (including WB) that would rock so much..
I can't see the ending of this arc without a sacrifice.. so I'm 55 for garp, and 45 for WB.. xD

jeffrey91
December 07, 2009, 07:20 PM
the spoiler posted by modoki is a cheap fake spoiler.
not even worth translating it.
to mod, please delete it.

care >.>....fake spoilers can be funn, the first one also looks fake to me.

Kokuu
December 07, 2009, 08:06 PM
The second spoiler revolves more around Sengoku and Garp going into battle. Garp goes against Luffy but can't bring himself to fully fight until Luffy states that he's a pirate and therefore an enemy. Sengoku is extremely fast, using his bare hands as weapons.

I'll reserve judgment whether it's the real spoiler or not.

Junior
December 07, 2009, 08:21 PM
- Yawns. -

I'm taking all of this as worth a grain of salt until it's verified with pics. That first spoiler, in my opinion, was just...

Can't find a word to define it. If I'm wrong, I'll eat my shoe and post pics.

beastboy
December 07, 2009, 08:45 PM
From what I read in AP.. looks like Aprenttice got some trip code verification, so now is safe to assume that the spoilers are from aprenttice xD
Not sure about it tough!

sarutobi_sensei
December 07, 2009, 09:43 PM

Like croc saving ace from being executed, that was mentioned 2 weeks ago. Happened this week xD

Rotten The Wizard
December 07, 2009, 09:43 PM
Garp....it wont be the first time a character fought hoping to loose

beastboy
December 07, 2009, 09:45 PM
It would be "cool" to see garp crying while fighting all out! T__T
That would make me cry with him xD

Jayden_kropp
December 07, 2009, 09:45 PM
Modoki's spoiler is most likly fake not even going to bother to get som1 to translate it got my gf 2 do it last week and it was fake ....

As for the other spoiler i sware ive seen some of that before on here id give it about a 1% chance of being real ...... way 2 early for those spoilers and seeing modoki was wrong last week i wouldnt bother

beastboy
December 07, 2009, 09:46 PM
Its by Aprentice, that guy always posts early and correct spoilers <.<!

Toxic_
December 07, 2009, 10:46 PM
wow, so blackbeard's crew can acquire 3 level 6 prisoners (plus shuryu = 4)......the prospects of that is one hell of a crew!....and maybe even a ship / location of a ship / or ability to build a ship.

mr.danly
December 07, 2009, 10:55 PM
is anyone else getting sick of Luffy getting his ass handed to him repeatedly? He's pathetically weak compared to... ANYONE who's ANYBODY.

Junior
December 07, 2009, 11:05 PM
is anyone else getting sick of Luffy getting his ass handed to him repeatedly? He's pathetically weak compared to... ANYONE who's ANYBODY.

Lol, I feel what you're saying. Really.

but Luffy's skills as a fighter are nowhere near the level they should be for him to be engaging in this war. He has no real understanding of Haki and how to utilize it.

The only thing guiding him his desire to save Ace. It's admirable but, given the skill level of his opponents, suicidal. That's why he's getting kicked, stabbed and beaten around the battlefield.

It'll get better. Luffy will learn more about Haki and all of that good stuff. This is just a sneak peak of what's to come.

Bugzee
December 08, 2009, 12:54 AM
Luffy is already shattered from his Impel Down journey (plus the mental/physical strain from SA! but he kinda recovered from that I guess), off course he would find it difficult in this war! Luffy being exhausted from the fights shouldn't come as a suprise. He can't exactly knock down every strong VA or Admiral for that matter.

Luffy has still got plenty of things to improve upon and master. His witnessing some of the greatest pirates in the whole OP world fighting right now, I'm sure he is aware and understands the great path ahead of him to reach such level of strength and even succeed those who are fighting at the moment! I'm sure he knows the gap in power/strength & experience as well!

Hopefully, we will see Luffy have a serious one to one fight with somebody in this war! I guess we won't happen soon though! Can't wait to see the pictures *if the spoiler is confirmed lol* of Garp attacking Marco!!!

warsetone
December 08, 2009, 01:02 AM
NO were near his opponent??
he beat crocodile and moria before..
hes problem here is against the 3 admirals cuz they are logia type, and luffy cant hit them
once he learned to use haki, then he'll be owning the admirals like the way he owned crocodile and enel

Bugzee
December 08, 2009, 01:07 AM
^ I hope so! But, I can't see him completely learning and being able to control his haki in this war!

Akainu Vs WB - should be interesting lol hopefully WB will be able to tip the island again and candle-boy gets thrown *overboard :XD* and sinks! haha :XD Well, at the very least I hope he gets restrained by sea water getting thrown at him or something.

I really really hope we get to see Sentomaru Vs Jozu!!!!!!!!! That would be so sweet!

chitgoks
December 08, 2009, 01:47 AM
im looking forward to whoever hancock will fight one on one ;) should be interesting to see... but my best bet would be someone of logia type.

Truefan21
December 08, 2009, 01:48 AM
SIGH even if luffy can channel haki he will still die because he lacks the experience and he does not even know about it or what is does in a fight

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 02:19 AM
Modoki's spoiler is most likly fake not even going to bother to get som1 to translate it got my gf 2 do it last week and it was fake ....

As for the other spoiler i sware ive seen some of that before on here id give it about a 1% chance of being real ...... way 2 early for those spoilers and seeing modoki was wrong last week i wouldnt bother

I know how you feel man, last week you said that your GF wasted 1 hour for nothing, so it's normal xD

btw, Garp stopped Marco? :omg and Whitebeard first had a clash with Aokiji and now with Akainu, So ... where the hell is Sengoku? :nerve there's no sign of him.
however, now I understand the last panels in the last Chapter (Sengoku&Garp), Sengoku told Garp to keep an eye on Ace cuz he would be the last defense "when" the Admirals are defeated :plot

elitefox
December 08, 2009, 03:30 AM
^ I hope so! But, I can't see him completely learning and being able to control his haki in this war!

Akainu Vs WB - should be interesting lol hopefully WB will be able to tip the island again and candle-boy gets thrown *overboard :XD* and sinks! haha :XD Well, at the very least I hope he gets restrained by sea water getting thrown at him or something.

I really really hope we get to see Sentomaru Vs Jozu!!!!!!!!! That would be so sweet!

Yes the most fitting is that luffy hits them and sometimes not :D

semi haki
[hr]

I know how you feel man, last week you said that your GF wasted 1 hour for nothing, so it's normal xD

btw, Garp stopped Marco? :omg and Whitebeard first had a clash with Aokiji and now with Akainu, So ... where the hell is Sengoku? :nerve there's no sign of him.
however, now I understand the last panels in the last Chapter (Sengoku&Garp), Sengoku told Garp to keep an eye on Ace cuz he would be the last defense "when" the Admirals are defeated :plot

he is already expecting that the admirals will be defeated :D

cause of the X factor Luffy, well if not for luffy the WB party won't have 3 shibukais lol
and one okama

that's really big

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 03:48 AM
he is already expecting that the admirals will be defeated :D

cause of the X factor Luffy, well if not for luffy the WB party won't have 3 shibukais lol
and one okama

that's really big

When you doubt in your own man that mean a defeat (mental, psychological or whatever) :facepalm
And don't forget King Leonidas and the spartans are there ... (My sig) :p

monkey D luffy
December 08, 2009, 04:09 AM
that other spoiler, which is probably fake, is actaully better then the first one for me. i mean garp vs luffy and the chapter revolves around garp. its awesome i wish it was real

elitefox
December 08, 2009, 04:12 AM
When you doubt in your own man that mean a defeat (mental, psychological or whatever) :facepalm
And don't forget King Leonidas and the spartans are there ... (My sig) :p

well not actually a doubt but sengoku considered it as a possibility

chitgoks
December 08, 2009, 04:51 AM
if garp's fighting it will probably be a chapter, then we'll see more flashbacks.

llamapie
December 08, 2009, 04:54 AM
if garp's fighting it will probably be a chapter, then we'll see more flashbacks.

I think Garp will fight and then "let his guard" down and be fatally wounded. That way he still dies a hero without breaking the law and his grandson is saved.

jerrycute
December 08, 2009, 04:58 AM
I think Garp will fight and then "let his guard" down and be fatally wounded. That way he still dies a hero without breaking the law and his grandson is saved.

but he said after this war he will retire

Shiro-kun
December 08, 2009, 05:02 AM
but he said after this war he will retire

That was a fake spoiler from last week :oh

bittman
December 08, 2009, 06:32 AM
Apprentice has a trip code now apparantly, so it appears "confirmed"...

...still gonna wait for nja...

...mainly because I feel something is missing here in this chapter. Or maybe I'm just looking for my regular Doflamingo or Sengoku cameo.

urlaub
December 08, 2009, 06:37 AM
I had my total confidence in that spoiler. Waiting for pics now. Should be nice to see Luffy down and eyes white. Like ragdoll that's been slammed so hard, so very hard.
Besides, how long is Luffy losing anyway? I think he will make the next step after the war is over, that will bring him to the level of serious powerhouses. I mean he is making improvements right now, for example all the atomatic gear uses and he has used jet gatling many times. He is mastering the gears even more. But this doesn't help him to go to the next level, like he did in Enies Lobby. So I am waiting to see, what influence this war is going to have on him.

Razh
December 08, 2009, 06:43 AM
Apprentice has a trip code now apparantly, so it appears "confirmed"...

...still gonna wait for nja...

...mainly because I feel something is missing here in this chapter. Or maybe I'm just looking for my regular Doflamingo or Sengoku cameo.

Of course there's something missing. This guy always gives a rough spoiler.

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 08:51 AM
well not actually a doubt but sengoku considered it as a possibility

Of course, but if you start to consider possibilities that means you have doubts (you're not sure 100%, although it's not always like that, in fact it's the opposite :P), and he doesn't have to consider that possibility, because the result is clear as hell xD.

monkey D luffy
December 08, 2009, 08:55 AM
wait what? why psot 2 different spoilers if you already confirmed the first one? fail...

Desman
December 08, 2009, 08:55 AM
My guesses for this chapter are
1. Boa will fight VA's or protect Luffy (if spoiler is real)
2. Sengoku will fight
3. WB will get more critical wounds
4. 1 Admiral will be taken out

These things could all be possible and semi logical. Admiral thingy would be good if Aokiji gets K.O.'ed after fighting WB and hitted Jozu.

sarutobi_sensei
December 08, 2009, 08:56 AM
OMFG THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSS

1nfamous
December 08, 2009, 08:59 AM
dude, the spoiler is too good to be true. . . its so freakin detailed that it seems fake. . . . . . if that happens. .. i think i fell in love all over again. . . .

OMG. . . supernovas . . are here. . . that is some ish

Desman
December 08, 2009, 09:04 AM
that spoiler was like dream... too good to be true. And now i'm doubting even Law thingy. If Law could cut pacifistas head off why he wouldnt have done so immediatly in SA? I know why you may say "we didnt see that fight", but think it this way if Zoro cant cut pacifistas metal why Law could? He uses sword too i think he can cut alot of things, but then he probly would pwn Sengoku right away. I think this is fake

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 09:05 AM
If what Yans86 says is true, then that would make sense, because the spoilers posted by the apprentice are confirmed now, and the last one is too good to be true. -_-;

mp44chris
December 08, 2009, 09:05 AM
dude, the spoiler is too good to be true. . . its so freakin detailed that it seems fake. . . . . . if that happens. .. i think i fell in love all over again. . . .

OMG. . . supernovas . . are here. . . that is some ish

i agree with u this got to be fake! the pirates can't have such an easy victory.

elitefox
December 08, 2009, 09:08 AM
that spoiler was like dream... too good to be true. And now i'm doubting even Law thingy. If Law could cut pacifistas head off why he wouldnt have done so immediatly in SA? I know why you may say "we didnt see that fight", but think it this way if Zoro cant cut pacifistas metal why Law could? He uses sword too i think he can cut alot of things, but then he probly would pwn Sengoku right away. I think this is fake

Yup though I think Law can cut anything in the room, I doubt the rookies will be coming lol:o

they will rock the world, not BB:o

and get a marine paddleship all of them in one paddleship I don't think so, they will kill each other even before they get on the same ground.... the time of law, kid, and luffy is different

senewe
December 08, 2009, 09:10 AM
yes they are fake ( i hope so)
i mean,,
i dun want to see law kill pacifista so easily
damn. last time we saw they (kid and law and crews) were strugling with one pacifista
only. and, why the hell now they easily crush pacifista
I can't be

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 09:11 AM
i agree with u this got to be fake! the pirates can't have such an easy victory.

It's not because of that, cuz if all the pirates 2 Yonkou were to team up and decide to annihilate the WG ... I don't think that there would be someone/something able to stop them. xD

Desman
December 08, 2009, 09:12 AM
Yup though I think Law can cut anything in the room...

I meant that he uses his sword to cut objects in "room" I understand the room as area where he can cut outside his physical reach and he can move and stick objects very much without limits, but still if he can cut everything he would be too insane powerfull for rookie.

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 09:16 AM
Yup though I think Law can cut anything in the room, I doubt the rookies will be coming lol:o

Even if they are heading toward the MF right now I don't think they will be able to make it in time.

ScratchmenApoo
December 08, 2009, 09:19 AM
Where are you guys reading the Law one ?
Or is it the long one in Japanese, because I can't understand that.

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 09:26 AM
Where are you guys reading the Law one ?
Or is it the long one in Japanese, because I can't understand that.

I guess you're a bit late, because it's been removed only few seconds ago. :facepalm

senewe
December 08, 2009, 09:29 AM
@acratchmanappo
haha dun worry fren. it was a fake

ScratchmenApoo
December 08, 2009, 10:15 AM
I basically already know that because there is no way they could get to Marinford in ~15-20 minutes.

The rookie
December 08, 2009, 11:12 AM
Hey did someone notice that at the last chapter there was vista with whitebeard and the crew .... so what about his fight with hwakeyes ? Not to mis the thread, i was awaiting a dedcission in the comming cahpter :( . although it seems over without a comment.

Desman
December 08, 2009, 11:29 AM
Vista is one of the WB's squad captains and they might continue since they agreed to finish it later. More likely VA's vs WB squad captains. Anyway since luffy will be pretty much beaten he will probly still continue. Several times he has been asked "How long you continue to struggle" he says "Until I die" so betting more to Luffy vs VA's after he gets up.

gold349
December 08, 2009, 11:49 AM
Hey did someone notice that at the last chapter there was vista with whitebeard and the crew .... so what about his fight with hwakeyes ? Not to mis the thread, i was awaiting a dedcission in the comming cahpter :( . although it seems over without a comment.

they decided to finish it for the time being as the pasifista was rampaging...its not just Vista and Mihawk, Donflamingo and the commander buffalo Attomos I think was his name started something after Oars went down but he is also present at the group photo lol, plus Moira started something with 10 division commander Kaliel, he is also present at the WB and commanders last group hug/gathering photo...I think all the commanders/division heads are still standing apart ace lol so the real show starts now I think, thier Pops is going down its to be seen who else follow him to Davy Jones locker;).

sarutobi_sensei
December 08, 2009, 12:09 PM
So they are not there. Sucks.

gold349
December 08, 2009, 01:06 PM
I think it was far fetched for the rookies to make it to Marineford given they was just at shabondy...granted something happened and the gates of jutsice opened for WB and party but for Sengoku to leave the back door wide open for any/all to just come on in and not have had it sorted/closed wouldn't be wise of him.

Bugzee
December 08, 2009, 01:41 PM
hmm so the spoilers still stand for now lol. This weeks been odd for spoilers hahaha I've been confused by so many different spoilers being posted all over the place!

Well, tbh though it would be cool to see that Garp & Marco confrontation! WB is in a bad shape and I don't know where Sengoku is or what his up too but if he combo's with Akainu then :facepalm WB needs aid urgently!

joyner
December 08, 2009, 01:52 PM
This will be an epic chapter if Garp decided to go with the marine sides. We are going to see how strong Garp really is.

Hope that Sengoku fights as soon as possible I'm very interested with his fighting capabilities.

Dragon Slayer
December 08, 2009, 03:16 PM
This will be an epic chapter if Garp decided to go with the marine sides. We are going to see how strong Garp really is.

Hope that Sengoku fights as soon as possible I'm very interested with his fighting capabilities.

well no matter how strong he is he cant be as strong as WB. but anyway its gna b nice to c garp and sengoku's abilities.

Danny
December 08, 2009, 03:27 PM
well no matter how strong he is he cant be as strong as WB. but anyway its gna b nice to c garp and sengoku's abilities.

to be fair i think that's a bit ignorant to garps abilities this is a dude who's got the nick name "the fist" and also fought with pirate king for many years nearly killing each other and also someone who was offered promotions even before they "caught" Roger IMO I think he'd be in Sengoku's position had he taken Kong's offer of promotion to Admiral but he enjoys his freedoms too much and before i get completely off topic :P I think we'll probably be getting signs this week of how this war will swing and if we'll be seeing the arrival of any back-up to aid WB would love to see the Revolutionaries appear would also make sense for Dragon to strike now and bring down the WG due to them being pre-occupied with WB and all gather in one spot :P

joyner
December 08, 2009, 03:45 PM
to be fair i think that's a bit ignorant to garps abilities this is a dude who's got the nick name "the fist" and also fought with pirate king for many years nearly killing each other and also someone who was offered promotions even before they "caught" Roger IMO I think he'd be in Sengoku's position had he taken Kong's offer of promotion to Admiral but he enjoys his freedoms too much and before i get completely off topic :P I think we'll probably be getting signs this week of how this war will swing and if we'll be seeing the arrival of any back-up to aid WB would love to see the Revolutionaries appear would also make sense for Dragon to strike now and bring down the WG due to them being pre-occupied with WB and all gather in one spot :P

Correct me if im wrong does the promotion thing is in the strong world?

Dice
December 08, 2009, 03:51 PM
Yeah, it was said here: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565.5/03/
And strong world is considered as canon.

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 04:13 PM
the bastard Sengoku rolled up his sleeves last chapter for nothing? :fan
he should go first!:mad or maybe he's like Ussop http://209.85.62.24/383/69/0/e387648/e387648.jpg

Razh
December 08, 2009, 04:28 PM
the bastard Sengoku rolled up his sleeves last chapter for nothing? :fan
he should go first!:mad or maybe he's like Ussop http://209.85.62.24/383/69/0/e387648/e387648.jpg

Maybe he realized his pwngoat was missing and then he ran off to find him.

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 04:35 PM
Maybe he realized his pwngoat was missing and then he ran off to find him.

Now that you mention it, I have not seen the goat since the war began, maybe it's sick or a marine reported something to that Bastard concerning the Goat.:plot

Razh
December 08, 2009, 04:36 PM
Now that you mention it, I have not seen the goat since the war began, maybe it's sick or a marine reported something to that Bastard.:plot

Maybe IT opened the Gate. The pwngoat is a pirate sympathizer. :o

Dim
December 08, 2009, 04:41 PM
i dont get how oda does it but twist after twist even the most basic things i cant pick :)

i hope sengoku comes up- if luffy's eyes are going white seems like the same thing is happening to him as to what happendin impel down with the wolves!

haki time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whitebeard vs sengoku and aiaknu and luffy trying to help out!

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 04:42 PM

If that happens, then I'm sure that Sengoku will stop the war and execute himself instead of Ace, that betrayal can't be endured. :mad (http://209.85.62.24/383/69/0/e387648/e387648.jpg)

mp44chris
December 08, 2009, 04:48 PM

:pwned i guess the goat is stronger than sengoku too!

Zehahaha
December 08, 2009, 04:49 PM
As long as the goat isn't here, there's no way the marines will win this war !

Black Lagoon
December 08, 2009, 04:56 PM
As long as the goat isn't here, there's no way the marines will win this war !

It has a greater power ... and I dare say it's even more greater than the afro itself. (:s) :shakefist

In this moment of despair for both sides i expect Squardo to do something.

mp44chris
December 08, 2009, 05:00 PM
goat ftw!i have a warning for luffy: get away from the GOAT! its a killing machine!
ok i have a prediction:
the marines are nearly defeated.
then where there in no hope left.. guess what happened?!
THE GOAT APPEARS!! IT has eaten the terminator terminator fruit.
then IT kills everyone! Luffy ace croc jim, wb, new word captains ...etc...
then:
the END of One Piece!... taratata!

Dragon Slayer
December 08, 2009, 05:03 PM
It has a greater power ... and I dare say it's even more greater than the afro itself. (:s) :shakefist

In this moment of despair for both sides i expect Squardo to do something.

well that was made sure wn he stabbed WB. so yea he will be a ,sacrifice. in my opinion. and due to him disappearing again my theory is getting STRONGER. :smack

Akainu
December 08, 2009, 05:03 PM
end of the goat talk or end of the thread, choose wisely...

no seriously, no goat in the spoilers, no goat in the last chapters = no spammy goat discussion, please. k? ;)

Dragon Slayer
December 08, 2009, 05:09 PM

no seriously, no goat in the spoilers, no goat in the last chapters = no spammy goat discussion, please. k? ;)

WT? wtf he was missing and we were worried, so calm down. its part of the chapter.

deffkryz
December 08, 2009, 05:10 PM
So Luffy is KO'ed... I wonder if Oda is going to have a little timeskip making Luffy wake up on the last Moby dick being sadly thanked by Marco and Ace ... and giving us the fight as flashback. I guess that would be the most humane treatment to me since I can't stand another ten weeks of fighting.

Oh, and BTW... could you please stop to extremely overuse that goat pun? It's no longer funny - for some weeks now.

@Dragon Slayer: See that note below Akainu's nick "Moderator"?

Dragon Slayer
December 08, 2009, 05:12 PM
So Luffy is KO'ed... I wonder if Oda is going to have a little timeskip making Luffy wake up on the last Moby dick being sadly thanked by Marco and Ace ... and giving us the fight as flashback. I guess that would be the most humane treatment to me since I can't stand another ten weeks of fighting.

Oh, and BTW... could you please stop to extremely overuse that goat pun? It's no longer funny - for some weeks now.:amuse

ye i would like to c that but i rather c the FIGHTS.

beastboy
December 08, 2009, 05:24 PM

Thats the problem.. why the hell did he disappear?? Is he plotting something.. maybe he ate the Ito Ito no Mi model giant, and its currently in his goat form.. xD!

Ok, I'll stop the spam..
I hope this chapter has lots and lots of GARP... this chapter should be called:
"Vice Admiral Garp 'The Fist' "
And he should be fighting seriosly but COL'ING (Crying out load)!
Seriously.... that would be better than just Garp laughing to hide is sadness.. just like Saul and Robin... just notice that this should be his peak as a character, cause before this Arc they will enter the new world, and I don't see Garp traveling around the world to fight his own grandson, so this is his time to shine xD!

Dragon Slayer
December 08, 2009, 05:42 PM
Thats the problem.. why the hell did he disappear?? Is he plotting something.. maybe he ate the Ito Ito no Mi model giant, and its currently in his goat form.. xD!

Ok, I'll stop the spam..
I hope this chapter has lots and lots of GARP... this chapter should be called:
"Vice Admiral Garp 'The Fist' "
And he should be fighting seriosly but COL'ING (Crying out load)!
Seriously.... that would be better than just Garp laughing to hide is sadness.. just like Saul and Robin... just notice that this should be his peak as a character, cause before this Arc they will enter the new world, and I don't see Garp traveling around the world to fight his own grandson, so this is his time to shine xD!

AND once again, AGREED. ;)

Sachsenhesse
December 08, 2009, 06:38 PM
the goat will fight chopper someday after insulting his mother D:

nah ...GOATJOKE!

many garpdetails = win

luffy fainting... nothing to be worry about... its the hormones baby lets get ivankov some new and luffy is back on his feet

beastboy
December 08, 2009, 06:50 PM
^
To many hormone may cause luffy to enter pubberty again :S
C'mon.. Luffy'll just take a nap after two owns.. just like in Alabasta..
We know what'll happen next.. (I don't count smoker as a own.. xD)

Razh
December 08, 2009, 07:08 PM
I don't know what the big fuss is about. Luffy's eyes turned white two times after Lucci, when he received Roukougan. After that, he destroyed Lucci and the part of the building behind Lucci.

He got stabbed, dried up then poisoned by Crocodile, and still pummeled him up to the surface through several different layers of earth.

And I don't think Ivankov can inject Luffy with more hormones without killing him.

I don't think he'll be out of the battle for too long. He shouldn't be on the ropes for more than one chapter. Maybe he'll intervene somewhere when nobody expects it.

The marines will learn that they shouldn't underestimate Luffy.
Well, they should already know that...

chitgoks
December 08, 2009, 08:31 PM
what the, is the latest spoiler true? the supernovas arriving at marineford even with a marine paddle ship's too good to be true. they seemed to get there fairly quickly. and it was like a chapter ago since we last saw them. hmmmm

DARK
December 08, 2009, 08:40 PM
what the, is the latest spoiler true? the supernovas arriving at marineford even with a marine paddle ship's too good to be true. they seemed to get there fairly quickly. and it was like a chapter ago since we last saw them. hmmmm

As much as I want the Supernovas to be present in this battle as quickly as possible, I find it hard to believe that any of them were able to reach Marineford in just 2 chapters.
Anyways, good chapter as always, Oda.

jeffrey91
December 08, 2009, 08:41 PM
No it's 100% fake, it was also posted as "spoiler" for the last chapter..
The other spoiler seems to be true after all, but it's very short and prob a lot of important things are missing. There must be something with Sengoku in it IMO.

bittman
December 08, 2009, 08:47 PM
Script is fake. I didnt get past reading the first line:

"cover: Franky is shown smiling and saying “Super powerful !” There’s a old man in a lab coat smiling also."

Really? Franky on a side-story cover arc when we were just going through Strawhats with animals? Still 3 or something Strawhat's who need a cover with animals. And Franky was in one four chapters or so ago.

Amateur mistake.

Lee-tyme7
December 08, 2009, 08:49 PM
aww, that would be kinda cool if the supernovas join in on the war but other than Bonny why would they risk their lives for WB?
Oh and btw who said "father" on this page? http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565/03/

hamsterz
December 08, 2009, 08:53 PM
i believe it's capones subordinates calling to him,the term is used a lot in mafia movies along with godfather

Shiro-kun
December 08, 2009, 08:56 PM
Script is fake. I didnt get past reading the first line:

It sounds so wrong , that i dont even have to explain ..:sbunny

dragonballz66
December 08, 2009, 09:10 PM
Is the last spoiler confirmed? If it is, then I don't know what to say, but really Oda is unpredictable. Marine is going to loose this battle if Law and Kidd are there.

D.Constantine
December 08, 2009, 09:18 PM
well, the latest spoiler seems like a fake...

"jinbei's plan for buggy"..I'v seen that three weeks ago...- -||

Zojo
December 08, 2009, 09:26 PM
Ha ha ha...I don't know why anybody thinks these are automatically fake.

I mean...the only unreal thing is them getting there that fast (and the unknown reason for them coming there...)

But, honestly...it can sound completely legit when you think about it.

C'mon, what difference does it make? AT BEST, the Supernovas could be at the level of the new world captains. AT BEST! I mean, they're rookies just like Luffy...they're in WAY over their head.

In fact, a lot of the Seasoned fighters have yet to give us a real show. This may be their chance to show off their talent by pummelling some Supernovas. Garp or Sengoku would be perfect to showcase like that.

But, yeah...I'm not saying that this is absolutely true...just saying the spoilers aren't THAT unreal as people think.

Dragon Slayer
December 08, 2009, 09:26 PM
well, the latest spoiler seems like a fake...

"jinbei's plan for buggy"..I'v seen that three weeks ago...- -||

thats cuz that spoiler is rather a prediction.

ENDER3000
December 08, 2009, 09:34 PM
k i hope these r true but weren't they said to be fake this morning? Oo

ZealoticBlade
December 08, 2009, 09:48 PM
Super, super fake. Already confirmed as fake a while ago.

Toxic_
December 08, 2009, 10:03 PM
ya supernova cant make it to mariejoy if oda wants to remain consistent (dont want 1 piece truning into bleach now , do we?)

but rayleigh CAN still make it (ace is after all his captain's son before being WB's subordinate.)

Rotten The Wizard
December 08, 2009, 10:08 PM
yea...im not buying this crap

chitgoks
December 08, 2009, 10:23 PM
Ha ha ha...I don't know why anybody thinks these are automatically fake.

I mean...the only unreal thing is them getting there that fast (and the unknown reason for them coming there...)

But, honestly...it can sound completely legit when you think about it.

C'mon, what difference does it make? AT BEST, the Supernovas could be at the level of the new world captains. AT BEST! I mean, they're rookies just like Luffy...they're in WAY over their head.

In fact, a lot of the Seasoned fighters have yet to give us a real show. This may be their chance to show off their talent by pummelling some Supernovas. Garp or Sengoku would be perfect to showcase like that.

But, yeah...I'm not saying that this is absolutely true...just saying the spoilers aren't THAT unreal as people think.

garp or sengoku vs any of the supernovas is overkill :D they don't stand a chance against either of those two.

ENDER3000
December 08, 2009, 10:26 PM
http://media4.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000098012/10.jpg

its not that far-fetched if u look at the locations...

BlkHorus
December 08, 2009, 10:46 PM
http://media4.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000098012/10.jpg

its not that far-fetched if u look at the locations...

exactly! I couldn't understand why people were thinking that the supernova couldn't get there in time. I mean in the time that luffy punched the tennryubito (spelling) and then got back to shaky's place, kizaru had landed on SA from marineford. So the supernova getting there in time for the war was a definite.

And they will definitely play a big role as teh new age will be shaped by what happens here and anyone that wants to be considered major as a pirate needs to have some play in this war. I've been saying it that luffy inspired the rest as they don't want to loose to him as the only rookie worthy of recognition in the new world. So it would only make sense for the other supernovas to show up later too. (sad that zoro isnt' there though)

I wonder what they will say as they have been seeing luffy fight and such. Aside from that, they will be the only ones to know the truth as they all show up to see the war instead of watching it on the den den mushi

I love how oda is sticking to showing that luffy is totally outclassed. he kept saying it before the war started and now he is showing it. I don't know why some people want luffy to just burst out right now on this scene with taking on an admiral and shocking him. There has to be something to build up to and the level that luffy is at right now has been shown greatly. Oda definitely knows how to keep it growing

Bugzee
December 08, 2009, 11:03 PM
The last couple of parts of the new spoiler have been posted before I think last week, so about the supernovas entering that might turn out to be a fake again. It be would awesome though if the supernovas did enter!

hahahaha Buggy as a scapegoat again that would be hilarious especially against Sentomaru!

D.Constantine
December 08, 2009, 11:07 PM
But...
The supernovas haven't said that they will participate to this battle.
Perhaps they are proceeding to new world now. :S

Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89
December 08, 2009, 11:09 PM
Last spoiler is 100% fake... i saw it in another forum last week with the same details about pacifistas and kidd capturing weapons... also whitebeard speech was the same... every week there's someone expecting supernovas to show up XD

zerocooldx
December 08, 2009, 11:14 PM
If Luffy used Scapegoat again that would simply be the best, funniest, and most effective technique that i have ever seen.

d3death
December 08, 2009, 11:17 PM
Credits: AP

Firstly: that spoiler is NOT from arlong park.
Seondly: who confirmed it?

sarutobi_sensei
December 08, 2009, 11:23 PM
So what's the confirmed one?

Alien81
December 08, 2009, 11:24 PM
exactly! I couldn't understand why people were thinking that the supernova couldn't get there in time. I mean in the time that luffy punched the tennryubito (spelling) and then got back to shaky's place, kizaru had landed on SA from marineford. So the supernova getting there in time for the war was a definite.

And they will definitely play a big role as teh new age will be shaped by what happens here and anyone that wants to be considered major as a pirate needs to have some play in this war. I've been saying it that luffy inspired the rest as they don't want to loose to him as the only rookie worthy of recognition in the new world. So it would only make sense for the other supernovas to show up later too. (sad that zoro isnt' there though)

I wonder what they will say as they have been seeing luffy fight and such. Aside from that, they will be the only ones to know the truth as they all show up to see the war instead of watching it on the den den mushi

I love how oda is sticking to showing that luffy is totally outclassed. he kept saying it before the war started and now he is showing it. I don't know why some people want luffy to just burst out right now on this scene with taking on an admiral and shocking him. There has to be something to build up to and the level that luffy is at right now has been shown greatly. Oda definitely knows how to keep it growing

agreed, the SN, getting there quick would be better than wasting more time, because this war has been going on for quite a while now. plus the distant really isn't that far if you compare it to where luffy was with boa hancock.

If the SN, do have a marine paddle ship, then i expect them to be there by now or next week.

about the luffy thing, i think oda is planning a major show or power up for luffy before the war, ends right now his showing us that luffy needs more than what he has to be able to take down some BIG GUNS.

plus i want it this way, i want the SN to be there, so they will withness just how awesome luffy is or will be, it will only heat up there rivalry as a SN, between Luffy-Kid-Law and the other SN.

i think on wednesday, we should have at least some confirm spoilers.

Bugzee
December 08, 2009, 11:26 PM
That Strong World Movie cover is great this week!!! hahaha look at Luffy helping himself with meat and sitting next to the fridge like that! :XD haha

Brook looks real funny! :XD Look at Zoro's mask hahahaha that looks so funny! :XD Imagine him using Asura with that outfit! hahaha

bittman
December 08, 2009, 11:30 PM
Let me tell you why the Supernovas turning up is impossible. I don't care that they're close, I don't care that they're supernovas, I don't care that you heart them for life.

The Supernovas are not a group. NOT a group. They are a "grouping" of individuals from wildly different paths that only share fame as rookies with exceptional bounties.

It is like saying that because Whitebeard turned up, the Yonkous are attacking. Shanks, Kaidou and (Mr Unknown) aren't magically side-by-side with Whitebeard, and why should they be?

If you can please find me any hint that the Supernovas would unite as a merry band of merry men other than sharing a location, flag background and bounty range, I'd agree with you. In summary: The Supernovas are not affiliated, have no stake in this war (and if they magically did, it's on an individual basis only) and most likely recently just barely escaped capture.

I'd more readily believe the government let them go than all of them magically appearing on the same marine boat.

Sorry for a semi-rant. I held myself back. At least I didn't flame people also expecting Dragon, Shanks, Rayleigh, Kaidou, Unknown Yonkou, Shiki, Blackbeard and probably even Roger himself to turn up in this war to make the marines more insignificant than Margurite to the overall plot.

cachaco99
December 08, 2009, 11:31 PM
if the last spoiler about the supernovas is true then that is an omg moment for me. although i dont know why they would go or why they would be on the same boat. it sounds kinda fake but if its true then i'd love to see that

arisemut
December 08, 2009, 11:33 PM
the pic is out!!!
and Shirohige really used Haki when he stab Aokiji!!!
but why it has no effect then? Haki is not as powerful as i tought it is...

Alien81
December 08, 2009, 11:36 PM
That Strong World Movie cover is great this week!!! hahaha look at Luffy helping himself with meat and sitting next to the fridge like that! :XD haha

Brook looks real funny! :XD Look at Zoro's mask hahahaha that looks so funny! :XD Imagine him using Asura with that outfit! hahaha

where did you see the Strong World Movie cover for this week.

Bugzee
December 08, 2009, 11:40 PM
where did you see the Strong World Movie cover for this week.

In the spoiler section its been posted!

Damn! Jozu is a real bad ass! Knocks Aokiji out as well with a blow to make him bleed muhahahaha!! GOOD!

But, seriously it really does look like WB has not much left in him! He might fall very soon.

d3death
December 08, 2009, 11:41 PM
dont feel like posting in spoiler pics thread but

One of the pirates thinks that Aokiji was stabbed with Haki (from pics)

bittman
the pic is out!!!

Well it's hinted the admirals can also use Haki since they blocked Whitebeards quake on the platform. So on that point, most likely Aokoji's haki is probably on par with Whitebeard's.

I think the big hint in that fight there is that Jozu is closer to the admirals level than even Whitebeard. Meaning most likely the threat to the marines here is Whitebeard's power (but not WB himself) and the division captains. We've already had a bit of a hint that Marco and Jozu are stronger than Whitebeard, I think this chapter will prove it more.

Still, I'm an Aokoji fan so even though Jozu made him bleed a little from the mouth, seeing this shit makes me happy.

And another colour spread? Oh my gosh!

Alien81
the pic is out!!!

where did you see the piczz.

about the haki thing, well remember there are different ones, i would bet that WB, is not the King's Deposition.

but yeah one would expect someone of WB's caliber to have a pretty powerful haki in his arsenal, although is not like his fighting a loser.

D.Constantine
December 08, 2009, 11:48 PM
wow...pics!!
The first spoiler is true!!!
The cover is so lovely!

arisemut
December 08, 2009, 11:49 PM
where did you see the piczz.

about the haki thing, well remember there are different ones, i would bet that WB, is not the King's Deposition.

but yeah one would expect someone of WB's caliber to have a pretty powerful haki in his arsenal, although is not like his fighting a loser.

check the spoiler thread. 3 pics is out at 2chan.
and when i look more carefully, i see that perhaps Aokiji had made a hole on his body before Shirohige's naginata hit him. need a bigger pic to confirm it.

Alien81
December 08, 2009, 11:54 PM
In the spoiler section its been posted!

Damn! Jozu is a real bad ass! Knocks Aokiji out as well with a blow to make him bleed muhahahaha!! GOOD!

But, seriously it really does look like WB has not much left in him! He might fall very soon.

thank you (JinbeiDMaster)

that colour spread is awesome. When i first saw luffy, i was like did oda turn him into a female, with those pink trousers. I like the fruit colour ideas of every SH's.
[hr]

check the spoiler thread. 3 pics is out at 2chan.
and when i look more carefully, i see that perhaps Aokiji had made a hole on his body before Shirohige's naginata hit him. need a bigger pic to confirm it.

thanks i did, yea we need more pics, but as useful things are looking epic atm.

Mr. Crocodile
December 09, 2009, 12:04 AM
That's the gayest color spread ever..lol

Alien81
December 09, 2009, 12:08 AM
That's the gayest color spread ever..lol

agreed, luffy in pink trousers is halirious.

sarutobi_sensei
December 09, 2009, 12:19 AM
FUCK Iva's head is fucking enormous! What the hell is that thing????

Luffy was unconscious for a while only xD It seems WB grabbed him and sent him flying xD

Damn Jinbei in that awesome pose is awesome ;D

Zojo
December 09, 2009, 12:23 AM
GOOD GOD!! With a head that big, I think Iva's wink may have more destructive power than Whitebeard's earthquakes lol

Luffy is down for the count...until he pulls one of those moments where he stands up, faces, and conquers the impossible...as he usually does.

D.Constantine
December 09, 2009, 12:25 AM
so touching...T T.
luffy is not defeated by the 2 vice admirals, he just want to rescue Ace..
BTW, where is hancock?

bittman
December 09, 2009, 12:31 AM
FUCK Iva's head is fucking enormous! What the hell is that thing????

GOOD GOD!! With a head that big, I think Iva's wink may have more destructive power than Whitebeard's earthquakes lol

I can't stop laughing at it!

Oh dear god I hope Iva becomes a Strawhat just so I can continue to get this randomly enormous face appearing around the clock. Or at least becomes painfully recurring.

Aikidoka
December 09, 2009, 12:33 AM
So,

Luffy - Apple
Zoro - Cantaloupe
Nami - Tangerine
Usopp - Pineapple
Sanji - Banana
Chopper - Peach
Brook - Grape

What fruits are Franky and Robin in the colorspread?