PDA

View Full Version : Anime What's coming next! (Manga Spoilers included)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

THM Nindo
December 07, 2009, 02:23 PM
This thread was created to talk freely of what was coming next in the anime without having to post everything under spoiler tags.

Hopefully this is legal here and the Mods will let us talk freely about our expectation of what's coming next! :D

So, let's start with great news!!!

No fillers!!!!

Look at the next episodes :

139 "The Mystery of Tobi"
December 10, 2009

140 "Fate"
December 17, 2009

141 "Truth"
December 24, 2009

142 "The Battle at Thunder Cloud Gorge"
January 7, 2010

Battle at Thunder Cloud Gorge!!!
This is the Hachibi vs Taka fight!!!

----

Now, I wonder how they will play it, because that's a lot of stuff to include in three episodes before the Battle against Hachibi and Taka...

Here how I think it will go :

139 - The mystery that is Tobi
- End of Konoha vs Tobi fight
- Konoha gets to the battle area, but they are too late
- Sasuke wakes up and Amaterasu Tobi
- Tobi get Sasuke and tell him that he will tell him everything

140 - Fate
- Story of the beginning of Konoha
- Naruto goes to Moutain to train in Sage mode

141 - Truth
- Story of the Uchiha massacre and Itachi being the good guy.
- Hebi becomes Taka.
- Sasuke accept to go hunt the Hachibi for Madara.

142 - Battle at the Thunder Cloud gorge
- Sasuke gets the info and find Hachibi
- Starts to fight
- Episode ends with Sasuke losing his "first" life :p

-----

What do you think!?
Are you excited about not having some crappy fillers!? :D

I sure am!
I was more than certain that we would get fillers either after the Brothers fight or after the Konoha's beginnings...

Now, who think we might even see Pain before we get some fillers?! :XD

(Just thinking that some fillers at the Frog Moutain with Naruto teaming with some ninja frogs would actually be very interesting! Maybe that's why they decided to wait to put up the fillers!!!)

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 02:34 PM
first of all,thanks for creating this thread^^

hmm,so what is correct now?
ChrimsonBlitz' info or your info
i prefer yours tbh:p

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 02:36 PM
Nindo is right, I was a little trigger happy with my episode info.

directors for next eps

139: Eiichi Tokura (130)
140: Keichi Ishida & Hong Rong (132)
141: Kumiko Hirokoshi (133)
142: Eum lk-Hyun (134)

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 02:39 PM
i'm pretty excited now!
this could get great with a nice animation team,so i'm looking forward to it^^

but i doubt that the fight will start in this episode allready!
this would be too forced maybe

3c
December 07, 2009, 02:43 PM
Wtf, I thought we were having a mini-Hidan/Jashinism filler! I was so hyped for nothing >_> Poor Hidan.

But how the heck are they gonne make that in 4 episodes? Nindo, you do realize that you wrote in episode 140 that Naruto goes off to train, meaning he would have to do the following in a single episode: Get the info, be emo, be more emo, figure out the code, decide to go to the mountain. All this in a single episode? There's simply NO WAY. Not if they want to do this the right way and make Naruto's grief a good one.

I'm actually thinking that they're thinking of getting the Taka vs Hachibi overwith ASAP to actually go into semi-filler mode with Naruto training with the frogs. They could make a couple of extra episodes with that I guess. It would also make the training last longer and make it more believable in terms of accomplishments in the short time he trained. Just an idea.

THM Nindo
December 07, 2009, 02:47 PM
i'm pretty excited now!
this could get great with a nice animation team,so i'm looking forward to it^^

but i doubt that the fight will start in this episode allready!
this would be too forced maybe

Yeah, you're right...
Maybe we will only see Suigestu and Juugo get own by Killerbee and it will end with Sasuke saying "Okay... my turn now!".

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 02:51 PM
maybe they want to finish with sasuke now,so that they can concentrate on naruto afterwards

they will do the fight directly after all the history telling and after the fight ended,naruto will get the info on Jiraiya's death and get his sorrow episode,then he will go to myobokuzan and might get some filler training with frogs in addition to the sage training
then pain goes to konoha to destroy it a bit and then naruto will get his GARuto time and everyone will be happy:)

THM Nindo
December 07, 2009, 03:06 PM
Wtf, I thought we were having a mini-Hidan/Jashinism filler! I was so hyped for nothing >_> Poor Hidan.

But how the heck are they gonne make that in 4 episodes? Nindo, you do realize that you wrote in episode 140 that Naruto goes off to train, meaning he would have to do the following in a single episode: Get the info, be emo, be more emo, figure out the code, decide to go to the mountain. All this in a single episode? There's simply NO WAY. Not if they want to do this the right way and make Naruto's grief a good one.

I'm actually thinking that they're thinking of getting the Taka vs Hachibi overwith ASAP to actually go into semi-filler mode with Naruto training with the frogs. They could make a couple of extra episodes with that I guess. It would also make the training last longer and make it more believable in terms of accomplishments in the short time he trained. Just an idea.

Yeah, this is exactly what I thought when I saw those episode being so tight.
I think we will see the whole Sasuke thing, and then we will focus more on Naruto, with a filler arc at the moutain with the frogs!!

It will be interesting to see more ninja frogs, and it will make it more believable that Naruto get the Sage Mode, instead of just somehow getting it in a single week.

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 03:11 PM
they're skipping Naruto finding out about Jiraiya and jumping straight in KB, so filler will probably consist of Naruto's training

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 03:16 PM
so we probably will get fillers,but not the ones we expected,what makes me happy
and i think the myobokuzan fillers will be awesome and if the screw up those fillers,then i will call them the "geniueses in f*cked-up filler writing*

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 03:18 PM
I'm still kinda iffy about the Naruto vs. Pain arc in May, it could mean that the invasion begins in May or the actual fight starts. I guess it should be the former, but they have been burning through the manga so maybe we will get less filler.

YHBT :p

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 03:26 PM
I'm still kinda iffy about the Naruto vs. Pain arc in May, it could mean that the invasion begins in May or the actual fight starts. I guess it should be the former, but they have been burning through the manga so maybe we will get less filler.

May seems late for the invasion,that would mean we get a whole filler arc
i think May could be the start of their fight,that seems about right to me,because the animator team's pace is incredible recently.

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 03:29 PM
so I guess the invasion itself will start in March/April

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 03:35 PM
yeah,and this arc should will be interesting,because we may see the pains taking on some of the fodder konoha nin,so we will get some awesome animations in this one maybe
there is a lot of potential filler material in the fights in the invasion!kishimoto skipped a lot there,some kakashi action,aburame action and other we wanted to see in the manga,so maybe the anime team will make a nice job showing us the missing pieces

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 03:37 PM
yeah like how pain defeated fodder between pages >___>

so damn broken

kinda skeptical about the animation since they just finished up with a handful of special eps with this arc. Maybe their budget did increase

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 03:41 PM
but that would still mean more screen time for the pains:p
and it stress the destruction of konoha and how badass pain actually was,by taking a whole village with 7 ninja

the last arcs do were great,so maybe their budget did really increase,so that they can pull more special episodes with great animation
they should get the team that did the episode with gamaken and jiraiya against the dogs and pain
i really love their style and would love seeing another episode by them

SilentBob777
December 07, 2009, 03:42 PM
Nindo is right, I was a little trigger happy with my episode info.

directors for next eps

139: Eiichi Tokura (130)
140: Keichi Ishida & Hong Rong (132)
141: Kumiko Hirokoshi (133)
142: Eum lk-Hyun (134)

So, the same guy who did Jiraiya's death is doing Itachi's final moments? Nice.

so I guess the invasion itself will start in March/April

I hope that's true, I want to see Pain destroying Konoha for my birthday. :D

Bohemia22
December 07, 2009, 04:03 PM
I still hope for some added animation of Hashirama vs Madara...

3c
December 07, 2009, 04:14 PM
I sure hope they don't show to much of Pain owning fodder. It would further add to the ridiculous ammount of chakra he put out in that war.

Blade800
December 07, 2009, 04:15 PM
What do I think?

Where the f*ck is the episode when Naruto find out Jiraya is dead. Sasuke vs KB is too early dont you think? Naruto finding out about Jirayas death must be earlier than that fight. Or am I wrong?

And how come those episodes are next? Theres suppossed to be 10 filler episodes.

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 05:59 PM
looks like filler is coming later. And the anime is skipping Naruto and Jiraiya right now for KB and Sasuke, its the other way around in the manga

THM Nindo
December 07, 2009, 06:31 PM
yeah,and this arc should will be interesting,because we may see the pains taking on some of the fodder konoha nin,so we will get some awesome animations in this one maybe
there is a lot of potential filler material in the fights in the invasion!kishimoto skipped a lot there,some kakashi action,aburame action and other we wanted to see in the manga,so maybe the anime team will make a nice job showing us the missing pieces

Yeah, so far the fillers in shippuden have almost always been tied with the plot.
So, we can hope to see some fillers (maybe a full arc) during Naruto training.
And we can certainly hope for the anime guys to fill the gap left by Kishimato (Aburame fighting Konan, Inuzuka fighting Fat Pain, maybe even Iruka fighting Hell Pain, or Ibiki/Shizune fighting Summon Pain or Human Pain!)

I can't wait for that arc!
It's going to be really nice to see those Chunnin rookies going all out against the Pain!! :XD

3c
December 07, 2009, 06:55 PM
Wow, one thing I didn't think about. In only FOUR episodes we'll actually hear Killer Bee's voice! Omg I can't wait! I'm praying for it to be epic, they just can't screw him up! Bee without a super epic voice = fail.

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 06:59 PM
lol,yeah!
i want to hear his bad rapping!:tem

THM Nindo
December 07, 2009, 07:02 PM
lol,yeah!
i want to hear his bad rapping!:tem

Bad japanese rapping!
Can't wait to hear that !! :p

Googlez_kun
December 07, 2009, 07:04 PM
Bad japanese rapping!
Can't wait to hear that !! :p

i've allready heard some japanese rappers and they were no good!^^'

and kirabi is even worse i guess,so we shouldn't expect bad rapping,we should expect terrible rapping:XD

juUnior
December 07, 2009, 07:05 PM
Man, I just look at the thread because I was curious what it is about and you're all saying that in 4 episodes it will be ENTER the Killer Bee - man, I'm hyped and I will definetely see that episode just for the sake of hearing the seiyuu of KB, hyhy ^^

3c
December 07, 2009, 07:54 PM
Actually, in the first Shippuuden opening "Heroes come back", that's rapping. And I actually like the rapping there. Bee's rapping can actually turn out pretty good if they put a little effort into it. It's not like he's rapping a long verse or something, it's just a few lines at most, which shouldn't be hard to make into something decent with slight effort :XD

Shiro-kun
December 07, 2009, 07:57 PM
We are going to see Naruto's training soon and the the Killer Bee fight soon that sounds about right , hopefully the last filler (the one that gave The Jiraiya v. Pain and Itachi v. Sasuke a lot of time ) also gave the finest animator enough time for the Hachibi vs Sasuke and Pain vs Naruto fight (although thats incredibly hopeful)..cause i dont want another filler between the The Killer Bee fight and The Invasion of Pain :(.

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 07:58 PM
I wonder who the seiyuu for Bee is gonna be, hoping for Wakamoto lol

laughing@you
December 07, 2009, 08:05 PM
wow the anime has almost caught up with the manga. in 4 weeks sasuke will be fighting bee.

Damn that was quick!!

3c
December 07, 2009, 08:07 PM
We are going to see Naruto's training soon and the the Killer Bee fight soon that sounds about right , hopefully the last filler (the one that gave The Jiraiya v. Pain and Itachi v. Sasuke a lot of time ) also gave the finest animator enough time for the Hachibi vs Sasuke and Pain vs Naruto fight (although thats incredibly hopeful)..cause i dont want another filler between the The Killer Bee fight and The Invasion of Pain :(.

Is time what keeps them back? I thought they were thinking more about the economy. As the best teams handle the important stuff, and the "lesser" teams handle the other stuff. So I wouldn't think that they would struggle to much with the time between the events as there are plenty of weeks in between to cover up the time between major events. And the teams are also on a fine rotation, so the best teams don't actually animate that often. I think time is important, but it's the economy that really rules it. The fillers serve two purposes, mainly to give the manga and anime a bigger gap, and secondly which also is a less important reason is to give the animation teams handling the big things abit more time. So they kinda serve as a slight breather for the other animation teams aswell. This is my take on it atleast, looking at it from an economical aswell as time-perspective.

Osprey
December 07, 2009, 08:10 PM
So I guess chapters 405-409 will be placed after the Kirabi vs. Sasuke fight.

Those chapters start the official start of the Pan Arc so I guess the anime with finish up with Sasuke first.

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 08:18 PM
it doesn't really matter what kind of animation Shippuuden gets because the ratings are always high. Pierrot only contracts special animators to get a couple spikes in ratings during the climaxes in arcs. In reality, the special animators aren't really expensive, but its just way more profitable to get internal teams to handle the anime. But like you said, filler is needed to maintain ratings and give the anime a breather from the anime.

Shiro-kun
December 07, 2009, 08:22 PM
I thought the Part I fillers nearly bankrupted Pierrot, or is that rumor that ive heard incorrectly :oh? I think they had some money troubles since Part II began, and it looked obvious with very poor animations at some parts.

But as long they dont F*** up Bee vs Sasuke and Pain vs Naruto (also when Pain's Atomic Shinra Tensei bomb shouldnt be poorly animated either ..) fights i dont really care

3c
December 07, 2009, 08:27 PM
To be honest I can't wait for the next opening now. I know, this opening fucking owns, but imagine what would be in the next one! We would perhaps see a teaser of Chou Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei and maybe even see KN8 come out! Perhaps Yondaime will be in it also! *dies* At any rate, I think they will slightly replace the aimation in the current opening very very soon, and then I mean in perhaps two episodes. As it's time to cut out some of Jiraiya's scenes and put in some Bee! Maybe even Raikage etc.

CBlitz
December 07, 2009, 08:32 PM
I expect Bee and Toad Mountain with Naruto training. And yeah, Part I filler hell pretty much wasted all the budget so thats why Shippuuden sucked for the first season. Though all the original teams that worked on Naruto ended up getting fired lol.

patedecarne
December 07, 2009, 08:33 PM
Haha, hahahahaha

I love the animators :oh

in the beginning, 1 manga chapter == 1 episode

now we have 1 episode == 4 manga chapters...

That's not funny >.<

Hope they stretch Pain Saga, please....

MAX_COLA_POWER!
December 07, 2009, 09:38 PM
I wanna know who they're gonna pick to voice Bee. Is it possible to get Joe Inoue back to do another opening by then? Heck, if not another opening, let him play Bee himself. The guy can do hip hop too, so why not? Bee speaks more english out of anyone in the series.

NAM61
December 08, 2009, 11:49 AM
nice to hear. i want to see madara and the kyuubi vs the 1st hokage panel animated.

Bohemia22
December 08, 2009, 03:15 PM
I wanna know who they're gonna pick to voice Bee. Is it possible to get Joe Inoue back to do another opening by then? Heck, if not another opening, let him play Bee himself. The guy can do hip hop too, so why not? Bee speaks more english out of anyone in the series.Lol whut? Bee's voice is not just about rapping, it's about being super funny and BAD rapping. An actual singer doing his voice would not be funny.

Blade800
December 08, 2009, 04:22 PM
looks like filler is coming later. And the anime is skipping Naruto and Jiraiya right now for KB and Sasuke, its the other way around in the manga

I didnt know that Anime can do this. Its weird dont you think? To jump storyline to something important and then came back. You know because there is still something like "time" and how can they jump right into Killer bee and then show how Naruto finds out Jirayas death when a lot of days passed from that incident.

CBlitz
December 09, 2009, 11:53 PM
EDIT

so 142 will probably end with Sasuke declaring vengeance on Konoha or w/e. The Gorge title could be referring to Hashirama's and Madara's fight at VoTE, or it could be the beginning of the KB fight. I don't know why they'd make such a title for something that doesn't even happen in the ep. If we do get KB, its probably gonna be in 143.

the OP is guaranteed to feature KB when it changes though

THM Nindo
December 10, 2009, 11:26 AM
EDIT

so 142 will probably end with Sasuke declaring vengeance on Konoha or w/e. The Gorge title could be referring to Hashirama's and Madara's fight at VoTE, or it could be the beginning of the KB fight. I don't know why they'd make such a title for something that doesn't even happen in the ep. If we do get KB, its probably gonna be in 143.

the OP is guaranteed to feature KB when it changes though

I doubt it.
The Lighting Cloud gorge translate to "Unraikyo"
Which is the title of the chapter when Kirabi fight Suigestu and Juugo.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/410/01/

So, I think we will see Killerbee and he will fight in Episode 142.

CBlitz
December 10, 2009, 11:31 AM
So, I think we will see Killerbee and he will fight in Episode 142.

They're not fighting in 142, the episode summaries only say that it goes up to the point of Taka and Akatsuki teaming up. We might see Bee make his appearance though

Googlez_kun
December 10, 2009, 11:41 AM
I guess we will get his first line:

"The sun's killer on my eyes!Is it noon allready?Fucking damn it!"

in episode 142

CBlitz
December 10, 2009, 09:41 PM
While Naruto and company are fighting against Tobi's mysterious technique, Zetsu makes an appearance and tells about Sasuke's fight with Itachi. Zetsu and Tobi disappear, leaving Konoha ridiculed and surprised.

Madara and Sasuke confront each other in one of Akatsuki's hideouts. Madara reveals the fact that he was lending Itachi a hand on THAT night, and starts revealing Sasuke the unknown truth about Itachi. Sasukeis shocked and freaks out, fainting. Madara then tells sasuke it's his obligation to at least hear the story of his brother.

His whole family had planned a coup in Konoha (as in rebelling).
Madara talks a story which is hard to believe, and sasuke is torn apart.
In the reason of the superiors, Itachi was a vital piece in the family.
Being young, he had experienced the great wars and suffered great trauma, he yearned for stability and peace in the village. When the mystery of the annihilation night is revealed, Sasuke knows for the first time Itachi's feelings and what thoughts he held.

Meanwhile Naruto continues the search for sasuke reaching the ruins of the former fighting site, where Amaterasu's flames remain. They cannot find a trace.
On the other hand, Sasuke, who now knows the truth about Itachi, rejects the transplant of his brother's Sharingan, and he decides his next goal is to crush Konoha. Akatsuki and Sasuke then join forces.

summaries for 139-142

Gingitsune
December 13, 2009, 06:12 PM
Meanwhile Naruto continues the search for sasuke reaching the ruins of the former fighting site, where Amaterasu's flames remain. They cannot find a trace.

So they'll lengthen Naruto's search so he can come back to Konoha and learn about Jiraiya's death after Killer Bee's fight? I wonder if they'll met Kisame.

Banedor
December 14, 2009, 02:13 PM
kinda skeptical about the animation since they just finished up with a handful of special eps with this arc. Maybe their budget did increase

Well remember its near the end of the year, if they had excess funds they could be dumping it into the final december episodes of Taka vs KB.

Luckily, Naruto vs Pain falls in the next fiscal year so they should have plenty of money to make those episodes amazing though I don't know how the fiscal calendar is in Japan. I could be wrong...

NAM61
December 15, 2009, 12:27 AM
i want to see killer be animated. and hope the naruto vs pain fight will be animated really good.

CBlitz
December 17, 2009, 05:13 PM
next ep (141) is animated by Team 7 aka the second best team

soulbane_zp
December 18, 2009, 07:35 AM
i want to see killer be animated. and hope the naruto vs pain fight will be animated really good.

It has to be, and i hope it will last at least 5-6 episodes :p.

DarkAp89
December 19, 2009, 05:22 PM
Directly from the official blog of naruto a "sketch" of the scene of the sasuke new sharingan.

http://www.naruto10th.com/nablog/upimg/265_1.JPG
http://www.naruto10th.com/nablog/upimg/265_1.JPG

It was always thought that the new sharingan of sasuke was like this:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/208/6/9/Sasuke_Mangekyou_Sharingan_by_shawnaize.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/208/6/9/Sasuke_Mangekyou_Sharingan_by_shawnaize.jpg

CBlitz
December 20, 2009, 01:44 AM
1/14: Sasuke VS 8 Tails
1/21: Bird of Passage
1/28: Successor of the Forbidden Jutsu

so 143 and 144 will be Sasuke vs. Bee and 145 will be Naruto going off to train

apparently theres going to be a 6tails filler arc until March after this....I guess it will star Madara and Kisame?

guy blowing bubbles is the 6tails, but I dunno if they're actually gonna use that design
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/01-02/

$nipe
December 20, 2009, 02:00 AM
Just a thought: perhaps the idea of having everything go fast is to stretch Naruto's airtime and not having the "let's call the anime Sasuke" thing all over again. It looks like a really good idea.

DarkAp89
December 20, 2009, 07:08 AM
A promo of the new season??

http://www.naruto10th.com/nablog/upimg/272_1.JPG

Googlez_kun
December 20, 2009, 09:29 AM
please!no crappy jinchuuriki filler arc again!!!-_-;

Kawaiii
December 20, 2009, 09:48 AM
Are u sure its till march? I cant read anything on this but i clearly see the 30 and the 7.

Dont know its meaning but maybe 30.7.2010?

I mean filler till march aint that much would be like 4-9 episodes. I cant possibly imagine it being so few.

imo till july would make much more sense.

waiting till further info

DarkAp89
December 20, 2009, 11:58 AM
Are u sure its till march? I cant read anything on this but i clearly see the 30 and the 7.

I mean filler till march aint that much would be like 4-9 episodes. I cant possibly imagine it being so few.

7 and 30 is the time that airs Naruto Shippuuden in Japan.

7:30PM on Tv Tokyo.

I think the image with the new sharingan Sasuke stands for the battle of Killer Bee and Naruto and the frog is for the training with the toad.

NAM61
December 21, 2009, 12:19 AM
somebody said that the poster there is about the new naruto movie next august

DarkAp89
December 21, 2009, 07:47 AM
somebody said that the poster there is about the new naruto movie next august

no, because in the poster there are the word "7:30PM" and "Tv Tokyo".

Plus there isn't "Gekijouban" = Movie in the logos.

Galbert-Kun
December 21, 2009, 03:38 PM
6 tail filler arc? thats going to be pretty good . What was the dudes name, Utakata right?

Can someone explain to me how a filler potentially including Madara and Kisame qualifies as "crappy?"

sarutobi_sensei
December 21, 2009, 10:01 PM
So they'll lengthen Naruto's search so he can come back to Konoha and learn about Jiraiya's death after Killer Bee's fight? I wonder if they'll met Kisame.

What? No. It just means that they arrive there and don't find him, then they go back to Konoha.

1/14: Sasuke VS 8 Tails
1/21: Bird of Passage
1/28: Successor of the Forbidden Jutsu

so 143 and 144 will be Sasuke vs. Bee and 145 will be Naruto going off to train

apparently theres going to be a 6tails filler arc until March after this....I guess it will star Madara and Kisame?

guy blowing bubbles is the 6tails, but I dunno if they're actually gonna use that design
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/01-02/
Interesting. So we're seeing Sasuke vs Hachibi sooner? I don't remember the correct time line from the manga. Wasn't Naruto in training when Sasuke was going to face Bee?

And then he goes to training after the fight :s

Hmm, filler arc? It's supposed to be only some small episodes cause T.D.A (if i'm not mistaken) has put up some time ago that the anime wouldn't have any large fillers until the end of Naruto's and Pain's fight, which should be after that supposed filler arc.

I hope that they don't do anything bad to it :\

No way that it can take that long. Naruto won't even be present so they'd be just ruining it.

Probably 4 or 5 episodes and that's it.

Essence
December 22, 2009, 12:12 AM
i really don't have problem with filler, its just that when it comes Naruto, filler don't work out, the filler stories are like something a 10 year could have written, pretty sad.

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 22, 2009, 01:18 AM
I hope there's no filler until the end of Naruto vs Pain. It's important for the games, ya know.

Gingitsune
December 23, 2009, 10:03 PM

You got it all wrong guys, its a poster for both the next summer's movie and the weekly TV anime, hence the absence of 劇場版 on the logo.

The 7 and 30's yellow sentence state Naruto shippuuden is broadcasted on Thursday at 7:30 pm on TV Tokyo.

The far left red sentence state there will be a movie on summer 2010.

In the middle, there's a cast list in white, listing Takegami Junko (Naruto), Hino Satoshi (Sai), Katsuki Masako (Tsunade), Sugiyama Nariaki (Sasuke) and Kondou Takashi (Suigetsu). It could be for the movie or for the weekly TV series.

The sentence in black state the original work is by Kishimoto Masashi and run in the weekly shounen Jump.

Then there's the far right red line going like "new road(s), everyone's destiny" which could apply to any of the manga, the anime, the movie or all three of them at once.

There is, of course, no mention of Utakata, the guys behind Naruto is clearly Sasuke because of his sharingan, even if his hair do is unusual.
[hr]

Is there any truth to that beside the debunked poster? Guys on 2ch are talking about a 6tails filler about 6 episodes long as well. Did they get mislead by us English speakers?

If there is a filler about another jinchuuriki, more than Madara or Kisame, it's Konan who desperately need decent showcasing.
[hr]
Ok, I found the original info:

343 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2009/12/24(木) 08:49:10 ID:/H0gDE7F0
>>338
今日の放送で43巻終了だから残り50話以上あるな
年明けに先に八尾戦をやってそこから3月いっぱいまでオリスト
新七班での任務で六尾の人柱力ウタカタ絡みの話をやる

Today, they broadcasted the end of volume 43, there's only 50 chapters to go.
As the new year begins, we'll get the 8tails fight, only 3 months before we get to original story.
They'll do a story about 6tails' jinchuuriki getting involved with new Team 7's mission.

I'm not sure if the poster is just making this one out or if s/he got any reliable sources on this one...

Googlez_kun
December 24, 2009, 08:47 AM
Recommandation:

If you know the manga,watch the next episode with Killer Bee with your eyes closed,but clean your ears,because his voice is great.

DARK
December 24, 2009, 10:51 PM
i really don't have problem with filler, its just that when it comes Naruto, filler don't work out, the filler stories are like something a 10 year could have written, pretty sad.

What are the anime writers doing? The Sanbi arc failed both plot-wise and ratings, but they decide to do a similar arc about the Rokubi? I expect a 20+ episode filler arc that will make me want to stop watching Shippuden again... :(

CBlitz
December 25, 2009, 02:40 AM
the filler isn't going to be that long, I'm guessing 10 eps is the maximum

Black God
December 27, 2009, 01:28 AM
the filler isn't going to be that long, I'm guessing 10 eps is the maximum

you must of forgotten how long the last two were the pseudo jinchurriki filler was 18 episodes and the three tail filler was 24 episodes. noway is this one going to be 10 episodes it'll probably 30

Gingitsune
December 31, 2009, 01:20 AM
I got some more stuff about that Rokubi filler (and learn a new Japanese word in the process orisuto, filler). Although it all come back to october, it may be just speculation.

今度のオリジナルは十話前後
この前みたいに延長されないいいね
ただ時期が微妙
もしかしたら八尾編の後かも知れない
今度は六尾編らしい
ジャンプの表紙に載ってたあのキャラも出るってさ

This time's original story is 10 episodes long
Still the timing is subtle
It's unknown if it takes place before Hachibi's arc [as a flashback]
It seems to be Rokubi's arc this time
I hear that that character was shown on the Jump's cover

オリスト突入前の八尾編は八尾捕獲してマダラに渡す所までなのかね
2話だったら尺的にそこまでしか進めないだろうし
オリストは主人公が出なきゃいけないから
当然キラービーや雲側の動きを膨らましての話じゃなく
やっぱ六尾の話なのか
八尾編と六尾のオリストを1つの章に括るって事は
八尾と六尾をまとめて封印するんだろうな

Before the filler take place, the Hachibi's arc goes up to Killer Bee being captured and brought to Madara
If there's 2 stories, they may only go up to a certain point
because they can't do fillers where jinchuuriki must lose
Naturally, they won't expend Killer Bee and the Cloud's story
As expected, it will be a story about Rokubi, right
I heard Hachibi's arc and Rokubi's filler will be put together as one arc
Hachibi and Rokubi could get sealed together [obviously, the guy don't read the manga -_- ]

That sound even more confusing (or is it my translation? Maybe I should give up and get some sleep...)

On December 19th, there's another entry on Rokubi's topic:

じゃあ、インフォメーション事を
・アニメは1月からオリスト(六尾)
・バンダイナムコからNARUTOゲーム2タイトル
 キズナドライブ PSP 来年
 ナルティメットストーム2 PS3&箱 来年秋

Yo! here's some information:
- The anime will start filler from January (Rokubi)
- Bandai Namco will give us two Naruto Game title
Kizuna Drive PSP next year
Narultimate Storm 2 PS3 next fall

The information about the games are confirmed else where, there are good chances that filler will start in january and will be about Rokubi it seems.
[hr]
If Rokubi gets his arc, Yugito will look like a total loser for not getting hers. She'll be the only jinchuuriki/bijuu/fake still free as Shippuuden started who got only four minutes of action (I counted). Poor thing.

Newkerzy
December 31, 2009, 04:43 AM
Sheesh.... I would prefer that Jashin arc someone posted a while ago IMO. This.... after what happened with Sanbi I'm skipping this one....

$nipe
December 31, 2009, 09:15 AM
Sheesh.... I would prefer that Jashin arc someone posted a while ago IMO. This.... after what happened with Sanbi I'm skipping this one....

The thing is, they're mixing it with the Hachibi arc so you won't be able to miss it.

slmcknett
December 31, 2009, 09:39 AM
I hate when they do this. Part 1 was alright with the fillers, because you could choose to skip them entirely if you wanted to, but Part 2 sucks, because they mix in canon material WITH the fillers, meaning you have to keep track of all the filler episodes just to see one specific scene. F***ing jerks...

Osubuyama
December 31, 2009, 10:27 AM
I hate when they do this. Part 1 was alright with the fillers, because you could choose to skip them entirely if you wanted to, but Part 2 sucks, because they mix in canon material WITH the fillers, meaning you have to keep track of all the filler episodes just to see one specific scene. F***ing jerks...

I totally agree with you..... I hated the sanbi arc..... The animation team better produce a good rokubi filler arc... If not..... A shooting spree is heading towards their direction.....:guns
(can't do that because if they die who is going to produce more naruto shippuden anime)

CBlitz
December 31, 2009, 10:32 AM
the filler arc isn't going to be that long if they do produce one. I don't think they have enough material to stretch it out over 25 eps.

Phoenix946
December 31, 2009, 10:56 AM
I was wondering when a new filler would pop up, at the speed they've been going the past month or two it was bound to come pretty quickly.

Anyway, when they continued with the storyline after Sanbi arc they showed they can make good fillers as well. Think Orochimaru's past for example, that was just as good as canon material. We can only hope they will put that same effort into this coming filler.

Also it's been so good since after the Sanbi arc that I can handle crappy fillers again for a while lol. The only problem I have is that it apparently delays my favorite arc of Pain's invasion of Konoha :darn

Gingitsune
December 31, 2009, 11:48 AM
The only problem I have is that it apparently delays my favorite arc of Pain's invasion of Konoha :darn

My feeling too, but on the other hand, after what Kisame and Itachi said, it wouldn't be logical if they try to get Kyuubi before they take Hachibi (and Rokubi as it seems). And once we'll be with Pain and Naruto, I don't want to go back and forth between Naruto and Sasuke, like the manga did.

Talking of Rokubi, I reread my last post and realize they don't talk of Rokubi's jinchuuriki, will it be another loose monster story?

Brill
December 31, 2009, 11:49 AM
Well they better come up with it sooner rather than later. From the last filler arc they blew through 60 chapters of manga in just 30 episodes which is around 6-7 months of programming. If they don't have a filler arc that lasts between 15-20 episodes they'll be out of material by the end of the 2010. While the Pain invasion arc is like 30 chapters it won't last 10 anime episodes more like 6-7 if that. So if they're going to do filler arcs it needs to be before the reconstruction of Konoha because there is no stopping point after that.

ninjaman
December 31, 2009, 11:55 AM
hopefully they dont do a bleach like filler which last 5months+

THM Nindo
December 31, 2009, 12:37 PM
Well they better come up with it sooner rather than later. From the last filler arc they blew through 60 chapters of manga in just 30 episodes which is around 6-7 months of programming. If they don't have a filler arc that lasts between 15-20 episodes they'll be out of material by the end of the 2010. While the Pain invasion arc is like 30 chapters it won't last 10 anime episodes more like 6-7 if that. So if they're going to do filler arcs it needs to be before the reconstruction of Konoha because there is no stopping point after that.

I think the Pain arc will be a lot more than 10 episodes in anime.
Don't forget all the fight that we didn't see in the manga (Inuzuka vs Fat Pain, Aburame vs Konan, Ibiki and Ambus vs Summon Pain, etc, etc).

I think the Anime will put some awesome fillers in between the canon material for the Pain arc (kinda like the Deidera clay monster and Gamaken vs the 3-heads dogs fight).

Shiro-kun
December 31, 2009, 04:57 PM
I hate mix canon-filler arcs ..

Who is going to capture Rokubi anyways?
Kisame? Pain? Madara? Sasuke !?

Ichiban D
December 31, 2009, 06:22 PM
hopefully they dont do a bleach like filler which last 5months+

The Sanbi arc was 6 months

Shiro-kun
December 31, 2009, 09:35 PM
what a deplorable arc it was...

Hope they play the cards right , so no oddball screw-ups go around ...

CBlitz
January 01, 2010, 03:31 AM
the 3tails arc looked good at the beginning, but than it descended to crap-dom

thats the case with all Shipuuden fillers

3c
January 01, 2010, 07:21 AM
I think the Pain arc will be a lot more than 10 episodes in anime.
Don't forget all the fight that we didn't see in the manga (Inuzuka vs Fat Pain, Aburame vs Konan, Ibiki and Ambus vs Summon Pain, etc, etc).

I think the Anime will put some awesome fillers in between the canon material for the Pain arc (kinda like the Deidera clay monster and Gamaken vs the 3-heads dogs fight).

Wow, I certainly don't think they will put in "awesome" fillers. Don't forget that both Deidara's clay monster episode and Jiraiya/Gamaken vs Animal Realm Pain was made by a special team. I don't really have any expectations for the fillers they can put in, especially as they shouldn't waste those episodes by putting special teams on them. The special episodes should be reserved for Naruto vs Pain, and that fight alone. The episodes I want most to be well animated in that whole saga is Naruto's entrance, omg that is just to epic to waste on normal teams, and 6/8-tailed Naruto vs God Realm.

CBlitz
January 01, 2010, 05:22 PM
Lol if they should have pulled a Bleach and skipped out on the 4th Shipuuden movie so that they would have a lot of money for the Pain Invasion. Each episode would have quality animation that way, but since this arc is so important (not to mention its Naruto's first real fight post time-skip) I think Pierrot will increase the budget one way or another. Naruto vs. Pain is guaranteed to have some sort of special animation

Googlez_kun
January 03, 2010, 08:46 AM
Maybe they will use as less money as possible on the filler arc to be able to use more on the Pain Invasion arc.

paulnexz
January 03, 2010, 10:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_aHLCY8-Vg

Googlez_kun
January 03, 2010, 10:09 AM

the animation is not really that awesome,just like always^^

and it seems as of Naruto was involed,not good,it will be the same sanbi crap and rokubi seems to be evil,but will probably die as a good guy,since Naruto is involved-_-;

Newkerzy
January 03, 2010, 10:29 AM
Oh, god... no,no,NOOOOO!!!! Not on my birthday WHY?? WHY??? WHYYYYY????:bored:bored:bored Arrgh!!!! if they wanted to focus on one of the Jinchuurikis they should've picked Fuu or Han..... oh well, at least if this arc proves to be crap we can at least safely say Naruto vs Pain will be as Epic as Jiraiya's....

CBlitz
January 03, 2010, 11:19 AM
ugh looks like its time to drop Shipuuden...again >.>

Essence
January 03, 2010, 02:41 PM

oh rasengan rasengan, if you really take time to examine its not the manga that's making rasengan seem like a cheap trick its the anime.

Googlez_kun
January 03, 2010, 02:44 PM
oh rasengan rasengan, if you really take time to examine its not the manga that's making rasengan seem like a cheap trick its the anime.

i noticed that a long time ago allready and it's really funny how most people got influenced through the anime and think that it gets spammed like nothing^^

DarkAp89
January 03, 2010, 03:38 PM
The animation is normal, similar to the Sanbi Arc...

jebebs
January 03, 2010, 03:50 PM
i dont like fillers but i've got to hand it to them, they got me interested in the bubble-boy.

Gingitsune
January 03, 2010, 05:43 PM
if they wanted to focus on one of the Jinchuurikis they should've picked Fuu or Han.....

It has to be Kishi (more likely, via his editor from Jump) who told them they could use Utakata for a filler. They wouldn't dare to mess with cannon material unless they are told they can, else it would only backfire spectacularly when the element come back in the original manga story. If so, Fuu and Han are out of bond, since both of them were taken back when Orochimaru was still in Akatsuki and Deidara was not yet member, years before Gaara got taken.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/238/18/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/266/14/

Anyway, it doesn't fit with the pictures of the Akatsuki statue (those Pierrot guys just can't get it right, not even once -_-) it had four eyes already before Nibi was taken in and seven when Akatsuki finished the extraction of Sanbi and Yonbi a few months ago. Unless this arc is a pure flashback arc instead of a "meanwhile, Naruto" arc, they already screwed the facts and the arc is not even started. ¬_¬

On the other hand, I wonder if Utakata is a nukenin like Kisame and Zabuza... Was he in Kiri at the era of the bloody mist? Was he close to the jinchuuriki Mizukage, Yagura? How old is he right now? I hope will get some answer to this.

Shiro-kun
January 03, 2010, 08:50 PM
Damn it ..it looks like what usually happens
A antagonistic character towards Naruto, and Naruto ends up changing him

and Plus we all already know he is going to die to add on ....you dont even need to read the manga to know that..

Stop stalling The Pain ARC!!!!! Damn :(
Who is going to capture him anyways? (Kisame lmao? or Konan? ---or to a greater note Madara ,Pain or Sasuke :o)

Essence
January 03, 2010, 11:24 PM
Damn it ..it looks like what usually happens
A antagonistic character towards Naruto, and Naruto ends up changing him

and Plus we all already know he is going to die to add on ....you dont even need to read the manga to know that..

Stop stalling The Pain ARC!!!!! Damn :(
Who is going to capture him anyways? (Kisame lmao? or Konan? ---or to a greater note Madara ,Pain or Sasuke :o)

lol an evident truth of fillers and that goes for the movie too, naruto fillers are like a Tyler Perry flick, the same damn story everytime.

sarutobi_sensei
January 04, 2010, 08:40 PM
So it seems that they won't follow the manga and just have Sasuke getting one of the beatings of his life first, instead of sending Naruto to train. Meh, don't like it. I'd prefer the changing of sceneries, from Sasuke to Naruto to Sasuke again and then to Naruto.

[hr]
btw, 144 "The Wanderer"
"Fūraibō" (風来坊) January 21, 2010
145 "Successor of the Forbidden Jutsu"
"Kinjutsu no keishōsha" (禁術の継承者) January 28, 2010

So it probably starts this month.

Unless these 2 episodes are the ones before the fillers begin

you know, we get to see Bee being "caught" sealed and then he leaves and we see Naruto going to Myobokuzan to train Sage Mode (hence the Sucessor of the Forbidden Jutsu title, which, btw, I doubt. and the fillers are actually, this time, completely separated from the anime and are a flashback of sorts, like the Tales of Zampakutou filler arc on bleach.

Bohemia22
January 05, 2010, 02:45 AM
This is gonna suck.

Black God
January 06, 2010, 11:21 PM
This is gonna suck.

Noway man this gonna rock

Shiro-kun
January 07, 2010, 01:25 AM
Noway man this gonna rock

just a matter of a opinioni i guess haha

vizardichigo
January 07, 2010, 02:17 AM
Naruto filler Arcs are EPIC FAIL compared to their Bleach counterparts...Even the last episode of Bleach had a great fight...I cant remember Naruto fillers ever having a brilliant fight or animation..Guess ill be resting Naruto for a while..

enmymiguel
January 07, 2010, 02:38 AM
yea cause i wanna see beast power and stuff.
in the manga you only get to see 5 out of 10

maideth
January 08, 2010, 04:23 AM
so they will start at the end of killerbee vs sasuke,and not showing naruto's training or reaction to jiraiya's death..this filler is better be good :)

sarutobi_sensei
January 08, 2010, 05:26 PM
Imo after the fillers, the rest of the year should be dedicated to Naruto and Konoha. We have so many things to see.

Raikage's reaction. If we don't see it on the next episode, we see it on the following. So, maybe on the next episode, Sasuke only beats Bee and Raikage is not yet shown. Either way, I'm sensing 2 episodes before we completely see Naruto going to train again (I'm not even counting the fillers, just the manga stuff).

The mourning of Jiraiya. 1 episode @ least.
The code breaking. Another 1 or 2 episodes.
The training. 4 Episodes @ least.

The start of the invasion and the showing of the powers of the various Pains and the fights of the ones that fight against them (Inuzuka's, Anbu's, Aburame's and those that we didn't see fighting). This should take 10 episodes with all the fights, conversations, discussion, Naruto supporting acts, Kakashi fighting God and Ashura Path, Kakashi dying and Kakashi talking to his dad.

Naruto fighting agains the 6 realms and beating the shit out of every one of them. Another 3 episodes @ least. 1 for each (though they'll make the pains fight a lot more and make it seem like Naruto's escaping death in the nick of time, so yeah, 2 episodes is better.)

The freaking confession! Naruto going Kyubii. This should be 1 episode.

Naruto fighting in Kyubii against God realm and then going 8 tails and being sealed in the mini-moon - another episode.

the conversation with the 4th (this will be 1 entire episode).

Naruto beating God Realm and then going for Nagato. Another 1 episode to Kill God Realm and @ least 2 episodes of talking with Nagato. Plus another 1 to make him acknowledge Naruto.

And then, Naruto being treated like a fucking hero which is already appearing on this ending with the kids surrounding him. This should be 1 or 2 episodes.

Around 26 to 28 episodes dedicated solely to Naruto and Konoha.

This said I estimate that the Kage Summit only begins next year.

CBlitz
January 12, 2010, 12:28 PM
well at the rate the anime has been going through the manga, I'd say that the entire Pain arc will probably boil down 22-24 eps.

Darth Executor
January 12, 2010, 01:17 PM
I'm thinking they may merge the reaction to jiraiya's death and Naruto's training with the fillers. TBH, I'm not looking forward to Naruto's sage training at all. It was boring and pointless in the manga and it'll be boring and pointless in the Anime. I don't want to see people train unless the training itself is genuinely interesting (and it hasn't been in part 2, it was interesting in part 1 because it was usually combined with something else, like the funny Naruto/Sasuke rivalry during tree climbing or Naruto's creativity and the chase for Tsunade for the rasengan).

3c
January 12, 2010, 01:29 PM
I'm thinking they may merge the reaction to jiraiya's death and Naruto's training with the fillers. TBH, I'm not looking forward to Naruto's sage training at all. It was boring and pointless in the manga and it'll be boring and pointless in the Anime. I don't want to see people train unless the training itself is genuinely interesting (and it hasn't been in part 2, it was interesting in part 1 because it was usually combined with something else, like the funny Naruto/Sasuke rivalry during tree climbing or Naruto's creativity and the chase for Tsunade for the rasengan).

Hmm, In my opinion the sage training was quite interesting. Though I agree that the training sessions in part 1 were way more funny and interesting. I enjoyed every one of them, and honestly the Rasengan/Sannin Arc may be my favorite anime arc solely because I love the training session. That's the episodes I've watched most times atleast, though the chuunin and/or wave arc may be "better". It's still the arc I enjoyed the most.

I liked the sage training, but as you I'm not looking to much forward to it either, mostly because it's the fights and special emotional moments that are most interesting in the anime as they provide extra "feeling" and excitement. The training is rather straight forward without any "special" moment, but I'm still looking forward to it. I don't really have any problems with the sage training as I liked it. The only problem would be that the time he mastered the technique within makes no sense, though that's hardly a problem with the animation.

THM Nindo
January 12, 2010, 01:34 PM
Imo after the fillers, the rest of the year should be dedicated to Naruto and Konoha. We have so many things to see.

Raikage's reaction. If we don't see it on the next episode, we see it on the following. So, maybe on the next episode, Sasuke only beats Bee and Raikage is not yet shown. Either way, I'm sensing 2 episodes before we completely see Naruto going to train again (I'm not even counting the fillers, just the manga stuff).

The mourning of Jiraiya. 1 episode @ least.
The code breaking. Another 1 or 2 episodes.
The training. 4 Episodes @ least.

The start of the invasion and the showing of the powers of the various Pains and the fights of the ones that fight against them (Inuzuka's, Anbu's, Aburame's and those that we didn't see fighting). This should take 10 episodes with all the fights, conversations, discussion, Naruto supporting acts, Kakashi fighting God and Ashura Path, Kakashi dying and Kakashi talking to his dad.

Naruto fighting agains the 6 realms and beating the shit out of every one of them. Another 3 episodes @ least. 1 for each (though they'll make the pains fight a lot more and make it seem like Naruto's escaping death in the nick of time, so yeah, 2 episodes is better.)

The freaking confession! Naruto going Kyubii. This should be 1 episode.

Naruto fighting in Kyubii against God realm and then going 8 tails and being sealed in the mini-moon - another episode.

the conversation with the 4th (this will be 1 entire episode).

Naruto beating God Realm and then going for Nagato. Another 1 episode to Kill God Realm and @ least 2 episodes of talking with Nagato. Plus another 1 to make him acknowledge Naruto.

And then, Naruto being treated like a fucking hero which is already appearing on this ending with the kids surrounding him. This should be 1 or 2 episodes.

Around 26 to 28 episodes dedicated solely to Naruto and Konoha.

This said I estimate that the Kage Summit only begins next year.

26 is too many.

I would go to 20 episodes max.
Unless they put some filler in (like Inuzuka vs Fat Pain, Aburame vs Konan, etc).

3c
January 12, 2010, 01:39 PM
There are roughly 30 chapters IIRC. 420-450. Or was it 419-450? Still it's only 30-32 chapters max, so that shouldn't be any more than 15 episodes, maybe even less. Fight episodes usually get burned through quickly as the fights themselves don't take up to much time anime wise. It's the talking in the fights that take time and it's quite alot of talking in the Pain arc. I'd say like Nindo said, max 20 episodes. They will probably extent the Chibaku Tensei chapter to a whole episode for example. I really wouldn't mind as I'd love to see more of KN6/8(!!!) and some of the Konoha nin's reactions to the jutsu in the sky. I mean, wtf? We never saw anyone's reaction to a huge floating ball of rock? Konoha was VERY close, it's simply not possible for anyone to have missed it. So I would bleed for some reactions to CT and them seeing KN8 burst out of it.

My point is, that it's alot of room for extra material to add MANY extra minutes in this fight. If we go by the actual manga material no more than 15 episodes should come out, however with the possible filler material (people fighting pain, Chibaku Tensei etc etc) it's possible to drag it out dramatically. I just hope they don't overkill the fillers as Pain's chakra usage was at ridiculous levels as it was, and seeing him use alot of additional techniques would be like "oh please no more". It's obvious that he used SOME techniques to beat all those guys he got past, though he probably stalled alot too and waited for the tactical retreat before Chou Shinra Tensei. But still an overkill of jutsu showing would kill it.

CBlitz
January 12, 2010, 01:53 PM
I get the feeling that Kishi wrote the Pain Invasion with the anime in mind, and left a lot of scenes to the imagination so that the anime can animate all the stuff that was off-screen. Like Konan, Konoha nins vs. Pains, etc. If the anime does a good job with it, it could turn out to be one the best arcs in the Naruto (anime-wise)

NAM61
January 12, 2010, 01:53 PM
i think the whole pain arc will be around 20. the itachi vs sasuke fight was like 5 episodes not that many unlike the sasori vs sakura fight which was 8, so i do not expect the naruto vs pain fight to be move then 10 episodes. i do not think they will want to drag the whole fight that long. the fights do not seem to take to many episodes.

Darth Executor
January 12, 2010, 02:01 PM
I hope they extend the naruto/pain fight to make pain look less incompetent in that fight. the way naruto plowed through bodies until deva recovered his powers was ridiculous.

3c
January 12, 2010, 02:09 PM
What I really hope they extent however, is Naruto's mourning. Shikamaru got a whole episode with super animation which was one of the best episodes in Shippuuden history, actually in Naruto history in my book. And Shikamaru is just a side character. If they did that for Shikamaru then they really should do it for Naruto too, especially since his mourning was rather short in the manga. But if they do extend it then they gotta do it right. Shikamaru had super animation and a kickass director to boot. So if Naruto doesn't have the same then chances are that the mourning will suck.

CBlitz
January 12, 2010, 02:15 PM
I think they should save every penny for the fights, screw Naruto's mourning >.>

Googlez_kun
January 12, 2010, 02:17 PM
I think they should save every penny for the fights, screw Naruto's mourning >.>

they should give both,his mourning and his fight great animation and direction!
screw Nagato's talk,it does not need awesome animation(though the flashback fight should get some^^)

CBlitz
January 12, 2010, 02:21 PM
I liked Nagato's speech about his past...it was interesting. I didn't like Emo-Naruto that much though. Glad Kishi wrapped that up in 2 chapters. Though the popsicle scene was good, they can have a special director handle that scene :)

Googlez_kun
January 12, 2010, 02:28 PM
I liked Nagato's speech about his past...it was interesting. I didn't like Emo-Naruto that much though. Glad Kishi wrapped that up in 2 chapters. Though the popsicle scene was good, they can have a special director handle that scene :)

i don't mean that his speech,or rather their conversation was shit,but it does not need good animation,because they are just standing around and talking,nothing more,so they can save some money there

CBlitz
January 12, 2010, 02:32 PM
no way, everything featuring GARuto should have surplus animation. The whole part where he says "My name is NARUTO!!!" is so epic. Sure they can shave some money from the beginning of their conversation but the end is full of awesome win.

itachisamata
January 12, 2010, 02:32 PM
jiraya said : minato put kyuubi in naruto because he want naruto to complete "that" jutsu.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/11/

so "that" jutsu wasn't fully completed by the yondaime!!
I'll say "that" jutsu is this one: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/0/03/Reaper_death_seal.jpg
yes chiki fuujin

mestizo311
January 12, 2010, 02:35 PM

I couldn't agree with you more. The fights in Shippuuden have suffered from crap animation and "WTF" writing. The consistentcy of quality they're putting out is a joke. I seriously haven't seen animation this bad since the He-man days!

Googlez_kun
January 12, 2010, 02:39 PM
no way, everything featuring GARuto should have surplus animation. The whole part where he says "My name is NARUTO!!!" is so epic. Sure they can shave some money from the beginning of their conversation but the end is full of awesome win.

gotta agree there,not to forget Kyuubi/SM eyes!

Chibaku tensei will be awesome!!
and Kyuubi breaking out of it too:wtf

sarutobi_sensei
January 12, 2010, 03:02 PM
I get the feeling that Kishi wrote the Pain Invasion with the anime in mind, and left a lot of scenes to the imagination so that the anime can animate all the stuff that was off-screen. Like Konan, Konoha nins vs. Pains, etc. If the anime does a good job with it, it could turn out to be one the best arcs in the Naruto (anime-wise)

Exactly my point in saying that it will last for around 26 episodes :D

btw, this scene:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/02-03/

I was hoping to see it with the music from when Naruto won the Chunin Exam against Neji. That music fits this scene so much!

3c
January 12, 2010, 05:08 PM
Exactly my point in saying that it will last for around 26 episodes :D

btw, this scene:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/02-03/

I was hoping to see it with the music from when Naruto won the Chunin Exam against Neji. That music fits this scene so much!

Sadly it won't as they don't use old OSTs. It's pure Shippuuden themes now. Sadness and Sorrow should have been played during Jiraiya's death for example. I don't know if there are any "rules" against it, contracts and so on. But really they should have played that song during his death scene. Imagine Sadness and Sorrow while Naruto cries while holding the popsicle :crying

That scene you linked will probably have the same song that played when Gaara returned from captivity. I'm to lazy to find a link to it, check it up if you want :)

CBlitz
January 12, 2010, 05:21 PM
that reminds me, why the hell did they not re-use Oro's theme? Seems like a waste of resources to not use the old OSTs, but the latest OST was great, they'll compose some new stuff by the time the Pain Invasion rolls around

sarutobi_sensei
January 12, 2010, 06:05 PM
Sadly it won't as they don't use old OSTs. It's pure Shippuuden themes now. Sadness and Sorrow should have been played during Jiraiya's death for example. I don't know if there are any "rules" against it, contracts and so on. But really they should have played that song during his death scene. Imagine Sadness and Sorrow while Naruto cries while holding the popsicle :crying

That scene you linked will probably have the same song that played when Gaara returned from captivity. I'm to lazy to find a link to it, check it up if you want :)

I know right? It's such a shame :|

I can imagine it already. I think I would start crying if that scene passed with Sadness and Sorrow. Damn who am I fooling, I would cry.

I kinda liked it, but preferred the other one :darn

that reminds me, why the hell did they not re-use Oro's theme? Seems like a waste of resources to not use the old OSTs, but the latest OST was great, they'll compose some new stuff by the time the Pain Invasion rolls around
Cause it's shippudden and they want to use other stuff. though it's a shame, the Naruto OST were really good.

easyboom
January 12, 2010, 11:25 PM
i am the newer ,from china .
Chibaku tensei will be awesome!!
and Kyuubi breaking out of it too
iagree with this

Newkerzy
January 13, 2010, 12:47 AM
What I really hope they extent however, is Naruto's mourning. Shikamaru got a whole episode with super animation which was one of the best episodes in Shippuuden history, actually in Naruto history in my book. And Shikamaru is just a side character. If they did that for Shikamaru then they really should do it for Naruto too, especially since his mourning was rather short in the manga. But if they do extend it then they gotta do it right. Shikamaru had super animation and a kickass director to boot. So if Naruto doesn't have the same then chances are that the mourning will suck.

Well, I only saw that episode just now & I must say, Hirofumi-sama must direct it at all costs!!!

allendsup23
January 13, 2010, 06:06 AM
well at the rate the anime has been going through the manga, I'd say that the entire Pain arc will probably boil down 22-24 eps.

Well for sometime now, Anime is using 2-3 chapters per episode. If they keep this speed, I think whole Pain Arc will be 12-15 episodes only. Arc is 30 Manga chapters.

sarutobi_sensei
January 13, 2010, 07:34 PM
They will surely length it to last almost a entire season.

pipowwe
February 01, 2010, 02:23 PM
145 "Successor of the Forbidden Jutsu"
"Kinjutsu no keishōsha" (禁術の継承者) January 28, 2010
146 "The Successor's Wish"
"Keishōsha no omoi" (継承者の想い) February 4, 2010
147 "Past of the Rogue Ninja"
"Nukenin no kako" (抜け忍の過去) February 11, 2010
148 "The Successor of Darkness"
"Yami no keishōsha" (闇の継承者) February 18, 2010
149 "Parting"
"Betsuri" (別離) February 25, 2010

Just to say that on episode 149 Naruto goes training...So this means that 148 will be the last filler episode of the 6 tails arc ;)

CBlitz
February 01, 2010, 04:21 PM
hm? Summaries don't get released until 6th or 7th so we don't know if the filler ends on 148. I think its pretty unlikely, titles are usually misleading.

Hyper_Wolfy
February 01, 2010, 06:28 PM
I hope it does end quick.doesn't seem too interesting

Gingitsune
February 01, 2010, 10:01 PM
The Japaneses say the filler will last up to April, and they say 10 episodes, which mean end of March, so I wouldn't set my expectations too high. And Naruto can train in fillers too, he did it in the Sanbi filler. Anyway, he need to go down on depression before he train with Fukasaku, so it doesn't quite add up. But thanks for the titles and dates.

pipowwe
February 08, 2010, 04:52 PM
You are rigth ;)
150 "Activate the Forbidden Jutsu"
"Kinjutsu hatsudō" (禁術発動) March 4, 2010

CBlitz
February 10, 2010, 09:43 PM
summary for 150

Shiranami has taken Hotaru to a place where he can invoke the kinjutsu. Hotaru is desperate to protect the kinjutsu and Shiranami wants to use her as a vessel to invoke it

hmmm apparently there's a chance that the filler will end on 151...making this an 8 ep filler arc. Also 151 happens to be Sessha Gurou's (135, 143) turn on the rotation so maybe we'll get a high quality filler ep? And there's no mention of Akatsuki in the rest of the summaries, so I don't know when Pierrot plans on throwing them in. Seems kinda weird that they show up on the final ep

NAM61
February 10, 2010, 11:06 PM
hope it is indeed over then

DarkAp89
February 14, 2010, 04:54 PM
summary for 150

hmmm apparently there's a chance that the filler will end on 151...making this an 8 ep filler arc. Also 151 happens to be Sessha Gurou's (135, 143) turn on the rotation so maybe we'll get a high quality filler ep? And there's no mention of Akatsuki in the rest of the summaries, so I don't know when Pierrot plans on throwing them in. Seems kinda weird that they show up on the final ep

I think (and hope) Gorou is only for manga>anime transpotition and not for the fillers team.

CBlitz
February 14, 2010, 06:53 PM
filler or not, they won't take him out of the rotation. They'll probably just give him lame filler animators, though there's always the chance that it might have good animation.

Gingitsune
February 16, 2010, 02:07 PM
From 2ch:

@ポケモンスレ
3/18はポケモン1時間

慣例通りだと、ポケモンSP(3/18)→ナルトSP(3/25)→ポケモンSP(4/1)→ナルトSP(4/8)になりそう。

@ Pokémon thread
There will be a one hour long Pokémon special on March 18th

From the previous times, it seems it will be Pokémon SP (March 18th), Naruto SP (March 25th), Pokémon SP (April 1st), Naruto SP (April 8th).

I confirm the guy's claim, it worked that way around April for 2007, 2008 and 2009, chances are good will get it that way in 2010 too.

Now, will it be the end of the fillers and beginning of cannon or full cannon specials? the Japaneses don't know.

THM Nindo
February 16, 2010, 05:30 PM
From 2ch:

I confirm the guy's claim, it worked that way around April for 2007, 2008 and 2009, chances are good will get it that way in 2010 too.

Now, will it be the end of the fillers and beginning of cannon or full cannon specials? the Japaneses don't know.

I don't think they will make an hour-special for a filler, right?
Most likely, the canon-materlail will be back, and we could get two hours-special about Naruto reaction to Jiraiya and them figuring the codes...

Or maybe even a special about Naruto's training at Mt. Frog

Gingitsune
February 16, 2010, 09:47 PM
They did it already and twice in a row, for episodes 101 to 104. It was in Sanbi's filler. They did a two episodes special for Sora's filler as well, episodes 64-65. So I wouldn't put it pass them to end the Utakata filler with a double episode. ¬_¬

pipowwe
February 21, 2010, 05:28 AM
Acording to Anime News Network, the fillers will end in the first special:
2010-03-11
2010-03-18
2010-03-25
2010-03-25
Episodes 152-153 are an hour-long broadcast
Robuki Filler arc ends
2010-04-01
Chapter of Senjutsu Training - starts
2010-04-08

DarkAp89
February 24, 2010, 03:46 PM
151. Teacher and student (Shitei - 師弟)

2010-03-11

CBlitz
February 24, 2010, 04:10 PM
filler confirmed to end on 151, special is the return to canon.

Googlez_kun
February 24, 2010, 04:12 PM
That sounds really great!Especially because it will be Naruto's mourning,then his training.As we allready had Bee vs Sasuke Pain's invasion will come earlier!
So both specials are canon?

CBlitz
February 24, 2010, 04:22 PM
keep in mind that specials are long and that even if the filler ends in 151, doesn't mean that there's not going to some transition filler in the special. Sasuke's and Suig's VAs are listed for the special though, so half of it will probably be transition and the other half will be canon. I think Raikage will show up too, it'll probably end with Pa telling Naruto about Jiraiya

Googlez_kun
February 24, 2010, 04:25 PM
Guess you are right there.
And since the theme of the fillers seems to be this sensei stuff it would make sense for Naruto learning about his sensei's death at the end of this special.

CBlitz
February 24, 2010, 04:42 PM
Guess you are right there.

I'm always right. Always. NO EXCEPTIONS

And since the theme of the fillers seems to be this sensei stuff it would make sense for Naruto learning about his sensei's death at the end of this special.

oh lol cookie-cutter themes. Bah can't wait for Konan to kidnap Utakawa so we have a REAL good teacher-student relationship. Filler is the bane of my existence <_>

also Gurou for Konan animating w00t

DARK
February 24, 2010, 09:07 PM

Awesome! I was getting worried that this arc would end up being dragged out.
From what you're saying, there are only 3 episodes of this filler left, including the one tomorrow. I am a bit skeptical since I don't think it'll take 3 episodes long to resolve the "secret weapon" mess. And let's not get started on Utakata's extraction...

CBlitz
February 26, 2010, 11:28 AM
Pain Invasion hype tyme ^_^

a new opening will probably start the same date as the special. Its going to be done by Mass Alert, here are two songs from them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJyMQcRr4go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8_Tn00ZT0U

sounds a bit too hip-hop-y/j-pop-y for the Pain Invasion, I was kinda hoping that they'd use a hard rock/metal band for this >__>

Newkerzy
February 27, 2010, 10:00 AM
Did you get that info from 2chan?

Shiro-kun
February 27, 2010, 07:56 PM
Pain Invasion was too hardcore to have this music <_<

Its good but iono ...

KonohamaruHeaven
February 27, 2010, 10:32 PM
Pain Invasion is too hardcore to have this music yea pain arc is to hardcore for this crap.:tem

NAM61
February 28, 2010, 12:40 AM
soon the pain invasion starts hope good animation teams will be used.

3c
February 28, 2010, 10:04 AM
I think the second link you provided Cblitz, was pretty good. I could actually imagine that one being used as the intro. The first one would be horrible though. But the 2nd one has a kind of sad tone aswell as happy one. It could fit with the right animation.

Newkerzy
February 28, 2010, 10:59 AM
Yeah, the second seems more fitting although the first one isn't half bad either. If they're using a song with the same melody as the first one, they're really going to have to work their asses off.....

Shisu
February 28, 2010, 12:02 PM
I fell in love with the second song. lol

DARK
March 04, 2010, 03:53 PM
The type of music done by Mass Alert is what I expect in an ending, not in an opening. I honestly don't expect "optimistic" opening music to be playing during one of the saddest arcs in the series. In fact, I honestly can't see any one of these two songs being used as an opening for Naruto.
@KonohamaruHeaven- I don't know how they're going to resolve a filler arc in 20 minutes. Knowing the crappy writing in the fillers, they'll probably use 10-15 minutes just for Utakata and Hotaru to say "goodbye." And let's not mention about Akatsuki, unless the detailings of Utakata's extraction are going to be part of this two-episode special everyone's been blathering about.

Gingitsune
March 06, 2010, 03:33 AM
Or worse, since they won't have the Taka vs B fight to add between Naruto's training sessions, they may put Utakata vs Pain + Konan instead. I hope not, but the anime staff members are devious enough to do just that. ¬_¬

CBlitz
March 06, 2010, 08:00 PM
animation directors blah blah

151: Ukulele Zenjirou & Horikoshi Kumiko (Team 7 and some guy- 9/10)
152: Aohachi Yoshinobu
153: Kawai Shigeki
154: Kobayashi Yukari (Team 14- 7/10)
155: Tokura Eiichi (Team 12- 8/10)

I have no clue about the directors of 152 and 153, I guess they're new

DarkAp89
March 07, 2010, 08:03 AM
animation directors blah blah

151: Ukulele Zenjirou & Horikoshi Kumiko (Team 7 and some guy- 9/10)
152: Aohachi Yoshinobu
153: Kawai Shigeki
154: Kobayashi Yukari (Team 14- 7/10)
155: Tokura Eiichi (Team 12- 8/10)

I have no clue about the directors of 152 and 153, I guess they're new
News about the title of the special and the end of the fillers?

Newkerzy
March 07, 2010, 08:15 AM
You know what would be goddamn epic for the Pain arc?? Playing the 1st OP as a BGM during Naruto's entrance..... That would be freakin' Epic!!!

THM Nindo
March 07, 2010, 10:15 AM
Well... the 2nd song is not too bad, but I was hoping for something more... epic :p
Unless the animation goes really well with the song, this will certainly not be one of the best opening... IMO...

In any case, Pain invasion is finally there!!!
Well... I guess we still have Naruto's mourning and training first... :tem

DarkAp89
March 07, 2010, 11:19 AM
The new ending is #13: "Jitensha" (自転車 Bicycle) by Oreskaband, probably from episode 154.
Source: ANN

CBlitz
March 07, 2010, 09:40 PM
News about the title of the special and the end of the fillers?

titles are still unknown. And it looks like 2ch was wrong about Mass Alert doing the new OP. They're really doing an opening for the Naruto-hen thing that's airing in Japan right now.

The new OP is actually gonna be done by some guy named Motohiro Hata. I was browsing though a couple of his songs, and they work better with the subject material than Mass Alert's stuff. Although its still not hard rock/metal >_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJeMHMd8bFQ

the OP song is still unknown though

and lastly the new directors I mentioned in my previous post worked on the Monster anime and Naruto/Bleach movies. So the special will probably have good animation/production values. Still crossing fingers that the filler is wrapped up early on in the special so they can focus on canon material

ForMotherRussia
March 08, 2010, 02:29 PM
i'd be really glad if they'd let Galneryus do some openings/endings. They were so awesome in Mnemosyne op (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_falTtbxXF4).

Tayz
March 09, 2010, 01:30 PM
Pain Invasion hype tyme ^_^

a new opening will probably start the same date as the special. Its going to be done by Mass Alert, here are two songs from them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJyMQcRr4go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8_Tn00ZT0U

sounds a bit too hip-hop-y/j-pop-y for the Pain Invasion, I was kinda hoping that they'd use a hard rock/metal band for this >__>

is it just me or does songs have sort of a latin flavor to them? i think they'd be better for bleach, unless the group has a j-popish naruto song up their sleeves.

Xerous
March 09, 2010, 06:13 PM
is it just me or does songs have sort of a latin flavor to them? i think they'd be better for bleach, unless the group has a j-popish naruto song up their sleeves.

i think thats just you buddy anyway i hope we get something with a faster pace( hip-hop-y/j-pop-y lol ish)

CBlitz
March 09, 2010, 09:57 PM
THIS JUST IN

152-153's summary talks about Naruto remembering the event with Itachi, and he also learns of Jiraiyas death. Sasuke/Tobi are also mentioned

154-155 is about the code breaking, and Naruto's training begins.

summaries for the specials, filler IS ending in 151!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

both specials are canon focused, and 152-153 well have great animation!!!!! SO PSYCHED, HELL YEAH!!!

Shiro-kun
March 10, 2010, 01:14 AM
Yeah the stupidness of the filler ends next episode haha

Im excited we get to see the Pain arc in full bloom :)

KonohamaruHeaven
March 10, 2010, 01:22 AM
THIS JUST IN

both specials are canon focused, and 152-153 well have great animation!!!!! SO PSYCHED, HELL YEAH!!!link

DARK
March 10, 2010, 06:25 PM
So it seems that the filler will end during tomorrow's episode after all. I sense a horribly rushed conclusion in the works.
When will Utakata's biju be extracted from him?

Googlez_kun
March 10, 2010, 06:33 PM
probably off-screen or in a small scene in the canon episode

NAM61
March 10, 2010, 07:40 PM
THIS JUST IN

both specials are canon focused, and 152-153 well have great animation!!!!! SO PSYCHED, HELL YEAH!!!

i am glad it is over next episode and we get to the sage training and pain invasion

Newkerzy
March 11, 2010, 11:46 AM
A fanmade 7th opening:Sono saki ni wa by flow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cquzMA5XfLQ&feature=related)
really great, although we can't expect Flow to do 2 openings in a row.

DarkAp89
March 18, 2010, 04:07 PM
The new opening is "We are not Weak" by Mass Alert.

LQ Preview of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmkuHp6ma_M

Shisu
March 18, 2010, 04:14 PM
The new opening is "We are not Weak" by Mass Alert.

LQ Preview of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmkuHp6ma_M

No fake? Because it says Opening 7...
But I hope it's real. It's awesome. <3

DarkAp89
March 18, 2010, 04:19 PM
No fake? Because it says Opening 7...
But I hope it's real. It's awesome. <3

the vid is an AMV.
the song is real.

Shisu
March 18, 2010, 04:24 PM
the vid is an AMV.
the song is real.

I know. xP
But how comes the song is known when the Anime isn't aired this week?

Oh and btw. please could someone post a link of the HQ version of the song? I can't find it. Thanks

DarkAp89
March 18, 2010, 04:28 PM
I know. xP
But how comes the song is known when the Anime isn't aired this week?

Oh and btw. please could someone post a link of the HQ version of the song? I can't find it. Thanks

Maybe it's leaked.
Or was on air in a show in japan... mbho.

CBlitz
March 18, 2010, 04:32 PM
Mass Alert is doing Shounen-hen's Opening, not Shippuuden's

Shisu
March 18, 2010, 04:34 PM
Mass Alert is doing Shounen-hen's Opening, not Shippuuden's

So it's fake...? I knew it.

I have to know it.
Please decide you already. x_x

pipowwe
March 21, 2010, 05:04 AM
i dont think is a fake...
look here:
http://www.massalert.jp/
and here:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/news.html

So, it´s confirmed ;)

CBlitz
March 21, 2010, 05:49 AM
i dont think is a fake...
look here:
http://www.massalert.jp/
and here:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/news.html

So, it´s confirmed ;)

okay listen up everyone

Mass Alert is doing an opening for Naruto. BUT its not the opening for Shippuuden. They are doing an opening for Naruto-hen, which is a re-airing of the original Naruto. All of Naruto-hen's openings thus far have been updated with recent songs. And Mass Alert is doing one of them.

I repeat, Mass Alert is NOT doing the opening for Shippuuden. The guy doing Shippuuden's new opening is called Motohiro Hata. Youtube him.

better yet have some wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motohiro_Hata

k? Mass Alert is irrelevant to Shippuuden.

CBlitz
March 22, 2010, 07:04 PM
dunno it hasn't been announced yet. The title will probably show up some time later this week but I don't think we'll hear the song until the Opening itself changes in the next special

DarkAp89
March 24, 2010, 09:58 AM
Next episodes:

153 "TBA" March 25, 2010

154 "TBA" April 8, 2010

155 "TBA" April 8, 2010

156 "Surpassing Master"
"Shi wo koeru toki" (師を超えるとき) April 15, 2010

157 "Konoha Attack"
"Konoha shūgeki" (木ノ葉襲撃) April 22, 2010

158 "The Power to Believe"
"Shinjiru no chikara" (信じる力) April 29, 2010

CBlitz
March 24, 2010, 12:48 PM
the title of 2nd special is Naruto Shippuden Special - The road master walked! Senjutsu training begins

Opening will change during this episode

THM Nindo
March 24, 2010, 12:50 PM
Next episodes:

153 "TBA" March 25, 2010

154 "TBA" April 8, 2010

155 "TBA" April 8, 2010

156 "Surpassing Master"
"Shi wo koeru toki" (師を超えるとき) April 15, 2010

157 "Konoha Attack"
"Konoha shūgeki" (木ノ葉襲撃) April 22, 2010

158 "The Power to Believe"
"Shinjiru no chikara" (信じる力) April 29, 2010

Surpassing the master --> Naruto getting Sage Mode through training
Konoha Attack --> Pain attack
The power to believe --> Pain vs Kakashi!?

NAM61
March 24, 2010, 12:53 PM
158 "The Power to Believe" will probably be when tsunade decides to bring naruto back and that the elder should start believing in the new generation.

CBlitz
March 24, 2010, 12:55 PM
and it'll probably end with Danzou killing the frog with the goggles which is 421

Googlez_kun
March 24, 2010, 12:58 PM
and it'll probably end with Danzou killing the frog with the goggles which is 421

I still remember how jumpy got killed in the manga.:crying
He lives on in my username.

Anyway,i guess about 3 or 4 episodes after that we will see Naruto's epic entry.

CBlitz
March 24, 2010, 07:19 PM
why hello thar Raikage

http://www.naruto.com/nablog/upimg/346_1.JPG

KonohamaruHeaven
March 24, 2010, 10:13 PM
why hello thar Raikage

http://www.naruto.com/nablog/upimg/346_1.JPG

Where you get that pic from?

Finally the good stuff is getting started. The animaters better do their best.;)

CBlitz
March 25, 2010, 12:04 AM
Where you get that pic from?

Finally the good stuff is getting started. The animaters better do their best.;)

the official website lol. They have these small previews each week

episode starts in 5 hours and the station is TV Tokyo for anyone who's impatient and wants to see the live broadcast

AkatsukiNoTobi
March 26, 2010, 09:42 PM
Opening will change during this episode

How do you know? o_o

Asclepius
March 27, 2010, 12:40 AM
From Motohiro Hata's official site

Goosle translator:
■ being broadcast by TV Tokyo anime "NARUTO-Naruto - Accel" new opening theme (April 8 (Thursday) from broadcast) has been determined to Motohiro Hata's new song! [NEW]
The title and details will be announced soon.

Source: http://www.office-augusta.com/hata/information_hata.html

scandalous'
March 29, 2010, 03:14 PM
From Motohiro Hata's official site

Goosle translator:
■ being broadcast by TV Tokyo anime "NARUTO-Naruto - Accel" new opening theme (April 8 (Thursday) from broadcast) has been determined to Motohiro Hata's new song! [NEW]
The title and details will be announced soon.

Source: http://www.office-augusta.com/hata/information_hata.html

Good stuff.

Now that I think about it. For the next month's (if they don't go back to filler again) We'll only be getting action. Battle, after battle after battle.

The anime is gonna be awesome. Lets hope the animation is on par with episode 82 and 85 (best in shippuuden imo) when Naruto and pain try to blast eachothers faces off. This battle is bound to be heavenly, so top animation is a must.

KonohamaruHeaven
March 29, 2010, 03:42 PM
top animation is a must.indeed. This animation should top all.:tem

NAM61
March 29, 2010, 04:53 PM
hope that the best animators are used for the pain invasion.

scandalous'
March 31, 2010, 04:54 PM
The episodes of the invasion have been announced on tv.com

I typed the dates like this to avoid confusion. I understand that the dates are written differently in different parts of the world. This way it should be clear.

April 8th, 2010 - Decryption
In the next special next week naruto will leave for his sage mode training, read the book and will almost master his sage mode.

april 15th, 2010 - Surpassing Master
Week after that, naruto finishes sage mode and pain introduces his new body. He sets off to konoha

April 22nd, 2010 - Konoha Attack
Epicness! The Invasion begins. Kakashi vs God realm.

April 29th, 2010 - The Power to Believe
more epicness. Kakashi shows pain who's god. kakashi vs pain continues. Order for naruto to come back is issued.

Not yet announced and no date yet but presumably - May 6th, 2010 - Naruto Returns
All hell breaks lose. Get ya popcorn, drinks and toss your girl aside. We're in for some serious shit. Get ready for the epicness that is Namikaze Naruto vs Pain.

For who's interested:
Source :http://www.tv.com/naruto-shippuden/show/77517/episode.html?tag=page_nav;episode

LoS
April 01, 2010, 05:57 PM
April 8th, 2010 - Decryption
In the next special next week naruto will leave for his sage mode training, read the book and will almost master his sage mode.
april 15th, 2010 - Surpassing Master
Week after that, naruto finishes sage mode and pain introduces his new body. He sets off to konoha
April 22nd, 2010 - Konoha Attack
Epicness! The Invasion begins. Kakashi vs God realm.
April 29th, 2010 - The Power to Believe
more epicness. Kakashi shows pain who's god. kakashi vs pain continues. Order for naruto to come back is issued.
Not yet announced and no date yet but presumably - May 6th, 2010 - Naruto Returns
All hell breaks lose. Get ya popcorn, drinks and toss your girl aside. We're in for some serious shit. Get ready for the epicness that is Namikaze Naruto vs Pain.

that is far too many episodes for just that, should be taken care of in half that amount, but I guess they want to extend this anime arc.

scandalous'
April 01, 2010, 09:13 PM
that is far too many episodes for just that, should be taken care of in half that amount, but I guess they want to extend this anime arc.

They don't really have a choice. They can't burn through manga material now. That's also the reason the filler was made. Also sasuke's vs killerbee was also supposed to happen now, but that's already happened so the timeline is also messed up.

CBlitz
April 01, 2010, 11:21 PM
what the hell are you guys talking about? They're going at 2.5-2.25 chapters per episode, which is very fast. I'd rather not see them use more material because there's so much room for (good) filler. For example there were a lot of fights that were off-screen, Kishi probably did that so the anime team could put together some filler fight scenes. Any filler in well animated fight scenes are welcome, half of Naruto vs. Sasuke was filler

DarkAp89
April 02, 2010, 02:47 PM
This is the title of the new opening, but i don't know if it's confirmed

#7: "Toumei Datta Sekai (透明だった世界) " by Motohira Hata (eps 154-)

LoS
April 03, 2010, 11:07 AM
the timeline is also messed up.

yes it it, that Killerbee fight is supposed to be roughly the same time. Reading over those manga chapters makes this timeline goof all the more worse.

DarkAp89
April 06, 2010, 09:27 AM
Ok, confirmed:

new opening #7: "Toumei Datta Sekai (透明だった世界) " by Motohira Hata (eps 154-)
new ending #13: "Jitensha" (自転車 Bicycle) by Oreskaband (eps 154-)

4月8日から、オープニング&エンディングテーマが変わるぞ!

2010/3/31
オープニングテーマ
「透明だった世界」
秦 基博
エンディングテーマ
「自転車」
オレスカバンド

from ani.tv

CBlitz
April 07, 2010, 02:11 AM
OH SWEET JEEBUS A PIC OF THE NEW OP

http://www.naruto.com/nablog/upimg/368_1.JPG

SO EPIC HOLY CRAP

the opening will feature the 6 Paths vs. Konoha and the ED is about Hinata

3c
April 07, 2010, 03:32 AM
MEH, Hinata ending? I like the current one, it's sweet >_> Then comes Hinata and ruins it.

The opening looks promising. But it's gonne need alot to top the current one. It was just pure epic when it was released, now I've gotten sick of it so it's back to normal, but it was awesome before.

Destined_One
April 07, 2010, 06:04 AM
what the hell are you guys talking about? They're going at 2.5-2.25 chapters per episode, which is very fast. I'd rather not see them use more material because there's so much room for (good) filler. For example there were a lot of fights that were off-screen, Kishi probably did that so the anime team could put together some filler fight scenes. Any filler in well animated fight scenes are welcome, half of Naruto vs. Sasuke was filler

I agree, I hope they extend Kiba and his mothers encounter with Preta path, and maybe a little showing of the Aburame clan versus konan. There is also a lot of room to extend Kakashi's fight, as a portion of it happened off screen. They did it in the Zombie arc really well. Maybe even a few gag scenes of Naruto training. It is the perfect opportunity to add in filler without losing the quality of entertainment. Which is usually the case with mediocre filler arc's.

yes it it, that Killerbee fight is supposed to be roughly the same time. Reading over those manga chapters makes this timeline goof all the more worse.

It was done intentionally to save from jumping back and forth between Naruto's training and the Kirabi vs Sasuke fight. It actually gave the fight a more action packed and fluid feel. I actually commend the anime team for that.

scandalous'
April 07, 2010, 06:40 AM
The pic looks promising but I agree. The song is gonna have to epic to top the current intro.
Lets see if the new intro that's released tomorrow lives up to the hype.

EDIT: I found this intro. It's fan animation but it's pretty awesome. Check it all the way to the end, some parts like hinata running and the kakashi/chouji vs pain part are pretty well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6L8lIdGWzU

Googlez_kun
April 07, 2010, 08:32 AM
Hinata ending?Veeery awesome!I hope the new opening will have great animation.The preview somehow does not really convince me.
I still don't know whether it's good or not...

DarkAp89
April 07, 2010, 09:18 AM
The pic looks promising but I agree. The song is gonna have to epic to top the current intro.
Lets see if the new intro that's released tomorrow lives up to the hype.

EDIT: I found this intro. It's fan animation but it's pretty awesome. Check it all the way to the end, some parts like hinata running and the kakashi/chouji vs pain part are pretty well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6L8lIdGWzU

This fan animation opening is good :)

CBlitz
April 07, 2010, 01:12 PM
156: Yuki Kinoshia
157: Hong Rong
158: Eum lk-Hyun
159: Hiromi Yoshinumi

Title for 159:

Kakashi vs Pain

basically nobody special until 159, that dierector is new. So it could be a good or bad thing

DarkAp89
April 07, 2010, 01:15 PM
156: Yuki Kinoshia
157: Hong Rong
158: Eum lk-Hyun
159: Hiromi Yoshinumi

Title for 159:

Kakashi vs Pain

basically nobody special until 159, that dierector is new. So it could be a good or bad thing

I hope he is a new good animator.
Anyway, the 158 will have horrible animation with Eum-Ik Hyun, if his style won't change.

Googlez_kun
April 07, 2010, 01:22 PM
Eum-Ik Hyun?:bored

How can they hire an animator like this?
I'm prepared for the eye-cancer...

scandalous'
April 07, 2010, 01:24 PM
I hope he is a new good animator.
Anyway, the 158 will have horrible animation with Eum-Ik Hyun, if his style won't change.

No worries, that particular episode doesn't really have any fights going on. It's just pain going on a rampage. It's the episode after where the epicness starts.

159 is where kakashi shows how godlike he is:D

It's great and stuff, but they better put their best men on the naruto returns and the naruto vs pain episodes. If they slack there I'll go to war with japan.

Would be funny tho' if he suddenly pulls out animation magic on that episode:D

DarkAp89
April 07, 2010, 01:28 PM
Eum-Ik Hyun = Shit at 100%

remember..
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/646/vlcsnap275770.png

CBlitz
April 07, 2010, 01:29 PM
Don't get your hopes up, realistically only two instances are really worthy of good animation, that's Naruto's return and the 7tails part. We probably won't get anymore than that :/

scandalous'
April 07, 2010, 01:32 PM
Don't get your hopes up, realistically only two instances are really worthy of good animation, that's Naruto's return and the 7tails part. We probably won't get anymore than that :/

I don't know about that, They were pretty consistant with the animation during the itachi vs sasuke fight. It wasn't the best but it was pretty amazing on some parts. And I think they pulled out the cash for the naruto vs pain fight.

CBlitz
April 07, 2010, 01:51 PM
I don't know about that, They were pretty consistant with the animation during the itachi vs sasuke fight. It wasn't the best but it was pretty amazing on some parts. And I think they pulled out the cash for the naruto vs pain fight.

By special animators, I mean Norio Matsumuto, Hiroki Tanaka, and Hirofumi(sp?) Suzuki. The cream of the crop, there were 2 of those for Itachi vs.Sasuke (135 & 138). Sure there was 137 but that wasn't anything amazing. There was a pretty big difference between 137 & 138, excellent animation is far above "good" animation. No doubt that there's going to good animation all around but I only expect 2 spectacular episodes at most

Kawaiii
April 08, 2010, 03:00 PM
this fanmade opening is way better than the new one

Googlez_kun
April 08, 2010, 05:03 PM
Can't agree on that.True,the beginning was not that good,but that rest was great,way better than this fan crap which is just a compilation of different gifs from the actual anime only with other persons...

scandalous'
April 08, 2010, 06:06 PM
Can't agree on that.True,the beginning was not that good,but that rest was great,way better than this fan crap which is just a compilation of different gifs from the actual anime only with other persons...

True, but they could've/should've used a more hyping song like the last intro. This material is so badass yet they use such a lame song. Those songs are good for endings and stuff. The beginning just has to be epic. All those fights and you use a slow melodic song?

It's like having pain fight naruto and play "sadness and sorrow" instead of "strong and strike"

Googlez_kun
April 08, 2010, 06:27 PM
True, but they could've/should've used a more hyping song like the last intro. This material is so badass yet they use such a lame song. Those songs are good for endings and stuff. The beginning just has to be epic. All those fights and you use a slow melodic song?

It's like having pain fight naruto and play "sadness and sorrow" instead of "strong and strike"

Agree on that.The song was really boring,but at least the ending was great.^^

CBlitz
April 08, 2010, 06:30 PM
hey to each their own, I didn't really like Sign all that much for the stupid Engrish at the beginning, but the rest was pretty good. I'm pretty sure this opening will grow on people. If you really don't like it, you could always mute the beginning and put on one of your favorite songs lol

Anyway just thinking about Pain vs. Naruto is so exciting, can't wait they fight, but there's still a month and a half to go :(

Agree on that.The song was really boring,but at least the ending was great.^^

the visuals were nice, but the song was pretty annoying. It was just jitensha repeated for 45+ seconds >.>

Zeltrax
April 09, 2010, 05:24 AM
Don't think the song is that bad
I like it because it gives the right vibe,
People actually die in that arc, kakashi die and choji father etc, okay, maybe they end up alive in the end. But those who doesn't read the manga probably go "omg NOOOoooo" and feel sad for the rest of the arc, that's when the opening comes to play, as a sad and slow song, yet at the end it displays naruto sadness and rage after finding out jiraiya's and kakashi's death. The village attack is actually a sad thing, and pain's past is too, probably the reason of using this song.
The last one was amazing, granted but this one fits the arc perfectly imo.

Neeru
April 09, 2010, 11:01 AM
Something I thought was kind of neat. If you load up the intro:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIIzhdIRoU and fan intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6L8lIdGWzU

Mute the regular intro, let it play for about 5 seconds, then play the fan opening, and listen to the music there, while watching the actual intro, I find that it syncs up really well, and would honestly have made a better intro song for the opening.

Anyone feel the same way?

DarkAp89
April 09, 2010, 11:15 AM
Something I thought was kind of neat. If you load up the intro:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onIIzhdIRoU and fan intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6L8lIdGWzU

Mute the regular intro, let it play for about 5 seconds, then play the fan opening, and listen to the music there, while watching the actual intro, I find that it syncs up really well, and would honestly have made a better intro song for the opening.

Oh, you're right!!

THM Nindo
April 09, 2010, 11:44 AM

Thank you!
This was great!! :tem

And honestly, I liked the Opening, until I saw that fanmade one...
Put professional animation into it,and that fanmade would have been a lot better than what we got.

At least, it actually show what's really going to happen in the manga! :tem

Zeltrax
April 09, 2010, 08:06 PM
wow, thats awesome,
the song fits well too ^^

Newkerzy
April 10, 2010, 11:21 PM
Whoa you are right!!! it totally fits!!! I think someone should make a video of the actual intro and scrap the audio of it and replace it with the fanmade music.

CBlitz
April 17, 2010, 12:48 PM
160: Mystery of Pain
161: My Name is Sarutobi Konohamaru

161's title means that it covers up to 428 (Konohamaru's rasengan)

so 162 will be Naruto's return. 162/163 will probably have special animation, one of them anyway

tk_rout
April 17, 2010, 01:04 PM

I also don't like but that team will be definitely there because his team is popular in Japan, they're more secured in the rota than any other team. They'll be doing 158, 166, 174, 182 and 190 so on.

CBlitz
April 18, 2010, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acy5B2eHjUY&feature=player_embedded

preview of the next couple of episodes. Looks pretty good though ti doesn't really show that much

NAM61
April 18, 2010, 09:15 PM
i liked the preview. the next few episodes will be good

scandalous'
April 18, 2010, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acy5B2eHjUY&feature=player_embedded

preview of the next couple of episodes. Looks pretty good though ti doesn't really show that much

Good stuff man. Sakura screaming for naruto is just so awesome. Upcoming episodes are gonna be epic. First we see kakashi show pain not just physical pain but fear, fear of death that is.

After that we'll see naruto show pain who's actually god in the shinobi world.

CBlitz
April 25, 2010, 02:55 AM
May 6 - Episode 159 "Pain vs. Kakashi"

May 13 - Episode 160 "The Mystery of Pain"

May 20 - Episode 161 "I am Konohamaru, of the Sarutobi Clan"

May 27 - Episode 162 "The World Shall Know Pain"

162 is the nuking of Konoha

and 163 confirmed for best episode ever~ ^__^

3c
April 25, 2010, 03:04 AM
Lol's awesome as hell in the preview in my opinion. Looks smooth, no 5 frames per second animation, and great art in general. The first scene with Pain talking and it's all black I assume is from his fight with Naruto, that scene looked like had incredible animation, so that episode must be kick ass too.

I'm so hoping that Naruto vs Pain will be fought in a setting where there's a dark sky with thunder shooting down like in the opening. And the last picture of Naruto being in a dark background may be a confirmation of that! Anything other than the boring normal weather please, let's be a little artistic.

juUnior
April 27, 2010, 12:34 PM
I am Konohamaru, of the Sarutobi Clan - I like that title xD

Wow, Pain invasion begun. I will try to watch one of the best fights in history of this manga when Naruto will have a big come back, hyhy xD

THM Nindo
April 27, 2010, 02:09 PM
160: Mystery of Pain
161: My Name is Sarutobi Konohamaru

161's title means that it covers up to 428 (Konohamaru's rasengan)

so 162 will be Naruto's return. 162/163 will probably have special animation, one of them anyway

Meh...
I wished they have extended the arc a bit more.
4 episodes seems a bit fast...

I mean... there will be some fillers, right?
- I want to see Kiba fighting Fat Pain
- I want to see Shino fighting Konan
- etc

We know that there will be some fillers already (we saw Shikamaru going to the hospital to save Kurenai), so I hope that they will show much more of the genin12 during that battle.

3c
April 27, 2010, 03:37 PM
Do we really want fillers unless they're done nicely? And I highly doubt they'll be done by some guys that have some passion, not before Naruto vs Pain anyway. That fight will most likely have some small extensions throughout the fight, but those episodes will all most likely be of overall high quality. The other extra stuff like Kiba vs Fat Pain and Aburame clan vs Konan will most likely not be too exciting. I'll all up for a little filler here and there as long as it's not some ugly directed animation which such scenes tend to have that are of little importance.

SuperSaiyaMan
April 27, 2010, 03:49 PM
They should really get the animators of Inheritors of the Will of Fire to do this arc.

CBlitz
April 27, 2010, 05:37 PM
They should really get the animators of Inheritors of the Will of Fire to do this arc.

unpossible, they're working on the 7th movie. Well they've probably finished it by now, and the episodes that are airing now were animated 2 months ago.

NAM61
April 27, 2010, 05:41 PM
163 will be the best episode. naruto returns it will be epic. wonder if they will add fillers to the fights that were not shown kiba and his mother vs ghost pain and shino and his clan vs kohona. hope it gets great animation.

Newkerzy
April 27, 2010, 10:20 PM
I am Konohamaru, of the Sarutobi Clan - I like that title xD

Wow, Pain invasion begun. I will try to watch one of the best fights in history of this manga when Naruto will have a big come back, hyhy xD

One small filler I would like to see in this arc is Konohamaru's Rasengan training. I want to see Naruto's way of teaching & explaining the Rasengan. If the animators do it well (I don't care if there's crappy animation for that one) that would be a big plus in my eyes for the anime team. It would give Naruto major development & we'll be able to see a glimpse of his talents in being a teacher.

Shiro-kun
April 29, 2010, 01:37 AM
unpossible, they're working on the 7th movie. Well they've probably finished it by now, and the episodes that are airing now were animated 2 months ago.

Heh

They should really put more effort into the anime , instead iffy movies ..
i mean seriously most the movies turn out to be somewhat lackluster, i know the next movie will have Minato but still putting more emphasis on the anime should be a higher priority :notrust

scandalous'
April 29, 2010, 10:51 AM
Yeah it's been confirmed. Naruto returns on the 27th of may.
The episode is called, "The World Shall Know Pain". Things will take a turn for the epiczz.