PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ayah
October 26, 2006, 05:22 AM
Naruto 330 is out! Go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10651.0) to find everything that you need.

:amuse

kyubisharingan
October 26, 2006, 05:34 AM
This time a half or full chapter of Naruto's training...or a memorial

kunai-knight
October 26, 2006, 05:36 AM
Yeah more training for naruto and.....more later

nothingbeardly
October 26, 2006, 05:49 AM
What a cliche supervillain goal. I bet it's a cover. I mean, it doesn't make sense. There must be something going on.

That was a very disappointing solution to Naruto's jutsu problem. To do exactly what he's been doing all along. At least we can expect to see the jutsu soon.

adamantiumX
October 26, 2006, 06:38 AM
Hmmm, looking at chap 329... Naruto would figure a way to experiment on this new jutsu. Maybe doing a Rasengan on one bunshin and wind manipulation on the other bunshin... from there he would start infusing as he was supposed to do (based on Kakashi's demo on Naruto on 329)....

As usual, half of the chapter would be a funeral for the late Asuma....
Maybe massive training of Konoha shinobi's for the Akatsuki's 2nd attack...

out. =)

Suikotsu
October 26, 2006, 06:42 AM
Anyway, in WinterLion's translation, it says the author takes a week off. So no chapter next week?

Gold Knight
October 26, 2006, 06:46 AM
I agree, most likely the next chapter will center around the death of Asuma and shocked reactions to it at Konohagakure. I'm betting Naruto's training will be abruptly cut off by this event as well, and he'll have to try to spin up his new jutsu on the spot, in actual battle, now.

This seems to be the storyarc that the Akatsuki are going to be the main villains 'til the end, so I think we'll also see them in some fashion again. I feel like there's still a chance that Yugito might be saved, since it will be three days before they get to her. There's a reason why Kishimoto decided to have them capture two bijuu at the same time - so that the Sanbi would be focused on while Yugito's still got a chance of being saved.

Tsunade will likely assign trackers to try to catch Hidan and Kakuzu, which might possibly break up the ritual for an even more extended period of time. We'll see what happens.

adamantiumX
October 26, 2006, 06:47 AM
Anyway, in WinterLion's translation, it says the author takes a week off. So no chapter next week?

Yep! no chapter next week...

out. =)

Gold Knight
October 26, 2006, 06:47 AM

No chapter of Naruto in the next volume of SJ, yeah.

yeste
October 26, 2006, 06:59 AM
I agree with most of you guys, that probably the next chapter will be concentraiting on Asuma's death, and probably Naruto's jutsu! Dont think we'll be seing any more of the Akatsuki's after this one for a while, though...

... But I also have the feeling that we'll be seeing something new in the next chapter... Something unexpected! As a sidestory... Maybe a couple of pannels with Oro and his boy??? Dont know why but I just think so...

It will be a long wait though!!! Two weeks...

What can you do!!! Maybe we'll get some ultra awesome pages from Kishi, as a reward for the wait. It usually is like that, I mean, the authors do get more inspiration during the breaks!!!

I sure hope so...

One Eyed Sharingan
October 26, 2006, 08:08 AM
i predict.....there.....will.....no naruto next week sob sob sob

kay, next chapter:
-Naruto get a progress on his training
-News about Asuma hit the konoha
-small/ordinary funeral for Asuma
-akatsuki tracking/hunting continues....but not only in konoha range..maybe??

Dark Zeza
October 26, 2006, 08:40 AM
Naruto seem to figure out how to create wind rasengan huh. It will be one bushin creating rasengan and the other one creating wind chakra. But if it was that easy why cant Yondaime be able to finish that. :darn I hope it will be something cooler than that.

Shorinjiru
October 26, 2006, 08:52 AM
Hmmm, looking at chap 329... Naruto would figure a way to experiment on this new jutsu. Maybe doing a Rasengan on one bunshin and wind manipulation on the other bunshin... from there he would start infusing as he was supposed to do (based on Kakashi's demo on Naruto on 329)....

As usual, half of the chapter would be a funeral for the late Asuma....
Maybe massive training of Konoha shinobi's for the Akatsuki's 2nd attack...

out. =)

Prediction: Naruto had not thought to have his 200 clones work as paired up teams of twos. I agree with AdamantiumX - Naruto will have one clone focus on Wind manipulation and the other focus on Rasengan creation... then they will merge the two. I expect explosions, or at least MASSIVE recoil from the initial attempts. This seems like a valid trend since Naruto needed to use a bunshin to create Rasengan at first...

No more Atkatsuki. I think their ambition is to be expected. I mean, what else can a super-evil organization do besides take over the world. Gaining power and money, etc will always lead to that ultimate goal. The Manga will avoid Atkatsuki for a while, that's why the "six days" were mentioned - it really means many many chapters. During which...

Asuma's death will be mourned, everyone will train, and Naruto will finish his jutsu saying "Wow, I can't believe I finally did it! But it's so hard how will I ever be able to accomplish it in battle?"... If we're really lucky (fingers crossed) we'll get to see more Sasuke and Orochimaru activity. But I doubt that.

Rest in patience all. We have two weeks to wait. Yikes![br]Posted on: October 26, 2006, 09:50:10 AM_________________________________________________Ohyeah... I can see why the author needs a break. He's worked himself into a corner of predictability. Take over the world.... Two bunshins to combine the manipulations....

Gotta stay original and surprizing to maintain a loyal fanbase. Otherwise there'd be mutiny! That has gotta be a tough job.

Raine_Joybringer
October 26, 2006, 08:54 AM
Hm... I predict we'll see the news of Asuma's death next chapter, but we might not get to see a proper funeral scene for at least another couple chapters.

As for Naruto's training, I think he'll go back to his old way when he used two clones to create a Rasengan- just this time with each focussing on one thing at a time. And I see that some other people have already agreed on this, so I think we've got a good theory going! :)

I'm happy to see Kishimoto's taking a little break for himself, even if it IS for doing research. :/ The guy worked out a way to overcome the political systems of every single country in the Naruto world- that must have been at least a little hard. Wonder what he's going to be researching though?

McNerd
October 26, 2006, 08:59 AM
Naruto seem to figure out how to create wind rasengan huh.

Not neccessarily. Kakashi's thought was "Did he figure something out?" I mean, Naruto figuring ANYTHING out is pretty unusual, even if it's not jutsu-related. He'd probably look that happy if he just understood Kakashi's little joke.

In all seriousness though, I hope it isn't just a two-clone job like the first time he did regular Rasengan. If that's even possible, he knows it's what worked last time; why wouldn't he have tried it already? Besides, "fusing the technique with the chakra" means using the technique with only wind chakra; if one clone is messing it up by doing it with normal chakra, feeding a little wind in probably isn't the same. And I don't think you can control a ball of someone else's chakra; you'd have to at least feed little pulses in to "hit" it and make it spin.

That being said though, hope he came up with something smart. That'd be cool, especially since it only took one of him. And 4800 hours = 200 days, not nearly as long as it was taking the Fourth.

bloodrage
October 26, 2006, 09:16 AM
Not neccessarily. Kakashi's thought was "Did he figure something out?" I mean, Naruto figuring ANYTHING out is pretty unusual, even if it's not jutsu-related. He'd probably look that happy if he just understood Kakashi's little joke.

In all seriousness though, I hope it isn't just a two-clone job like the first time he did regular Rasengan. If that's even possible, he knows it's what worked last time; why wouldn't he have tried it already? Besides, "fusing the technique with the chakra" means using the technique with only wind chakra; if one clone is messing it up by doing it with normal chakra, feeding a little wind in probably isn't the same. And I don't think you can control a ball of someone else's chakra; you'd have to at least feed little pulses in to "hit" it and make it spin.

That being said though, hope he came up with something smart. That'd be cool, especially since it only took one of him. And 4800 hours = 200 days, not nearly as long as it was taking the Fourth.

why do you guys always try to belittle naruto's efforts 48 hours is 48 hours when saskue uses sharingan isn't it the same thing

zerocharisma
October 26, 2006, 09:27 AM
World Domination, eh? Let me know when the battle between Akatsuki and Bill Gates begins, so I can be there to hand out donuts to Akatsuki...

z.

descendant
October 26, 2006, 09:42 AM
maybe next chapter will tell us more about the akatsuki plan on taking over the world
and perhaps they'll reveal who the akatsuki leader is :spaz

Raine_Joybringer
October 26, 2006, 10:01 AM
Because I'm bored:

http://www.furry.org.au/randomjoy/akagirl1.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if she's(?) AL's wife or something.

zetsuie
October 26, 2006, 10:02 AM
I agree, most likely the next chapter will center around the death of Asuma and shocked reactions to it at Konohagakure. I'm betting Naruto's training will be abruptly cut off by this event as well, and he'll have to try to spin up his new jutsu on the spot, in actual battle, now.

This seems to be the storyarc that the Akatsuki are going to be the main villains 'til the end, so I think we'll also see them in some fashion again. I feel like there's still a chance that Yugito might be saved, since it will be three days before they get to her. There's a reason why Kishimoto decided to have them capture two bijuu at the same time - so that the Sanbi would be focused on while Yugito's still got a chance of being saved.

Tsunade will likely assign trackers to try to catch Hidan and Kakuzu, which might possibly break up the ritual for an even more extended period of time. We'll see what happens.
i want her to be saved to she would be such a cool supporting character oh and how cool would it be if the village hidden in the clouds came after her

Raine_Joybringer
October 26, 2006, 10:06 AM
I feel like there's still a chance that Yugito might be saved, since it will be three days before they get to her. There's a reason why Kishimoto decided to have them capture two bijuu at the same time - so that the Sanbi would be focused on while Yugito's still got a chance of being saved.

If Yugito dies, then I'll be seriously unhappy. I'm hoping that she'll escape/get rescued too. There's gotta be some sort of chance. If it takes so long for them to cram Sanbi into the statue, then how are they going to properly look after Yugito? She's gotta wake up some time :/

zetsuie
October 26, 2006, 10:52 AM
thats true although it would be pretty amazing if she got away from all of the akatsuki members

on a side note i dont really see why they need an elaborate plan to take over the world i mean if all nine of them attacked a village then i doubt that village would stand a chance i mean saosori brought down a country with one jutsu

on the positve side if naruto uses a clone atleast he mastered the rasengan on his own so that means hell eventually master this technique without the help of a clone

and one more thing is the next chapter gonna be the start of a new story arch

USC Trojans
October 26, 2006, 11:08 AM
Next chapter

- Tie off all the loose ends regarding the death of Asuma
- Konoha mourns
- No more Akatsuki for a while as they just revealed their plans
- Naruto will figure out that he needs a bunshin to complete his jutsu, one to do the rasengan, and the clone to do the wind manipulation, then they combine them.

Dark Zeza
October 26, 2006, 11:32 AM
By the way, does anyone know why Akatsuki did not seal Nibi first, then Sanbi? Since they captured her first.

nohm
October 26, 2006, 11:45 AM
bah, Akatsuki are the merchants of death...big news :notrust

The sanbi is being contained first because its a plot device for something to happen with nibi whether it be escape or something else of importance.

Next next weeks chapter will involve Asuma's arrival at Konoha.

xerohour
October 26, 2006, 11:46 AM
Hmn, heres my thoughts.

When kakashi did KB he made his clone look away. Something that was impossible to do at once was done by splitting it up (a recurring theme in naruto).

Narutos revelation was probably to create a 100% wind manipulation jutsu, as well as the rasengan (100% form) with his alternate hand. This is doing the two things seperate, as seen by the KB and then trying to fuse them into a single attack.

As for the nibi, i feel one of two things will happen.
- a group (consisting of Konoha or the Cloud leader) will attempt to save her.
- that unnanounced female akatsuki is the Cloud leader. It goes to serve a purpose showing just what lengths akatsuki is going to to achieve its goal

NRZero
October 26, 2006, 12:00 PM
What Naruto is probably gonna do is form two clones, one for each hand. One will perform the rasengan and the other will perform the manipulation. Naruto will then combine them into one attack. I think this will be similar to how he did his Odama Rasengan, with how him and the clone both had to hold the chakra ball together. Except this time will take 2 clones to perform this jutsu as oppose to the one that the Odama Rasengan takes.

sayanvicl4
October 26, 2006, 12:01 PM
I agree with ya xerohour. It is probably a possible way to tie the technique to his unique limit technique to resemble something like Yamato's. Kinda like earth and water element but with chakra and wind element.
I predict there is a more elaborate scheme to the Akatsuki bc this take over the world scheme is too cliche. The AL probably has plans to destroy his teamates and do something besides that once he reaches a certain point in his plans. Asuma's funeral seems inevitable next chapter... Jiraiya pops up probably to provide help or somethin.

Nibi is going to be saved or something like that otherwise why still have her alive. Kurenai is gonna cry next chapter and the scene will resemble something like Yamato's waterfall but prettier

deathshadow25
October 26, 2006, 12:05 PM
Because I'm bored:

wow thats boredom at it's finest ain't it ??

personally I think that it a dude sorta like Haku really girly and feminine BWAHAHAHAHA.

my prediction is well actually I dunno maybe akatsuki leader might elaborate a little bit on the reason why he wants world domination, and maybe we'll see the astonished look on on Kakashi's face when he see's Naruto complete his jutsu.

by the way does anyone like my new profile pic I'm not really sure If I should do anything else with it

ShadowStrike
October 26, 2006, 12:08 PM
Naruto makes 200 clones. 100 manipulates wind and the other 100 trainings rasengan with one hand. He will progress to the next step by the end of the next manga.

Asuma's funeral will be there too. His girlfriend and his students will be shown. Nothing else.

xerohour
October 26, 2006, 12:17 PM
I agree with ya xerohour. It is probably a possible way to tie the technique to his unique limit technique to resemble something like Yamato's. Kinda like earth and water element but with chakra and wind element.
I predict there is a more elaborate scheme to the Akatsuki bc this take over the world scheme is too cliche. The AL probably has plans to destroy his teamates and do something besides that once he reaches a certain point in his plans. Asuma's funeral seems inevitable next chapter... Jiraiya pops up probably to provide help or somethin.

Nibi is going to be saved or something like that otherwise why still have her alive. Kurenai is gonna cry next chapter and the scene will resemble something like Yamato's waterfall but prettier

Indeed, it seems that the goal of conquering the world is a bit shallow.

Itachi seems to have no desire to be in any part of conquering the world.

At the very least after they do conquer the world, every Akatsuki's true motivations will be revealed, and things will get quite screwed up

As for the funeral, I believe it will happen, it sounds feasable. Shikamaru will start traning as well, and probably bury asuma with his blades, as well as his smokes. (shika isn't an idiot, he wont smoke)

deathshadow25
October 26, 2006, 12:25 PM
Oh yea also people have said that Itachi and some other select members of Akatsuki have their own plans and might create a mutiny to overthrow or more likely to kill the Akatsuki Leader so they can get their hands on the bijuu. I predict that maybe akatsuki leader might end up being good in the end due to the his nature. It's not like the leader is ruling over akatsuki with an iron fist he think he might actually be good.

Another thing Hidan is a relatively new member so that makes me think how many member of akatsuki have there been? and how many have just quit.

Also even if konoha systematically destroy singular members of akatsuki like they did with sasori and tried with diedara, it seems like they have some pool of Class S criminals that they draw from to get new akatsuki members.

laughing@you
October 26, 2006, 12:29 PM
I think that kishi will be messing with us like always.

Kakashi goes like did you just figure something out.....??

Naruto replies with stupid answer. but keeps trying!!!!

Thats my insight on the next chapter!!

ihearthinata
October 26, 2006, 12:44 PM
i see the issue more towards Asuma's death and Naruto's completion of training. might see a page or two with the akatsuki..

Tha Uchiha
October 26, 2006, 01:32 PM
I like the idea of Naruto doing the seperate jutsus in seperate hands rather than two clones putting them together, then doing that 100 times over with 200 clones. Eventually Naruto will get it, but won't have enough time to totally perfect it, and it will end being like the Rasengan before, how he created it for the first time when he used it against Kabuto, possibly this will happen against a Akatsuki member, like Hindan!!! After that he will be prepared to use against Sasuke.

I was also wondering how many of the Akatsuki are present at the Sanbi sealing? They all looked like they were shadows, so to me none of them are actually present?... So I would like to see Jaraiya show up after been following the Akatsuki around. Jaraiya saves Yugito, cause I believe that the Akatsuki can't really fight when they are in that transmisson form.

But on another note, I would like to see a new story arch on Oro & Sasuke and all of their drama. I like how the story is going along currently, Naruto is going to have to make some big choices pretty soon. Save his best friend or save the world and other Bijiuu containers (jincr.... i forgot the name for the containers :D) Getting very Dramatic!!!

Later, T.

deathshadow25
October 26, 2006, 01:41 PM
I like the idea of Naruto doing the seperate jutsus in seperate hands rather than two clones putting them together, then doing that 100 times over with 200 clones. Eventually Naruto will get it, but won't have enough time to totally perfect it, and it will end being like the Rasengan before, how he created it for the first time when he used it against Kabuto, possibly this will happen against a Akatsuki member, like Hindan!!! After that he will be prepared to use against Sasuke.

I was also wondering how many of the Akatsuki are present at the Sanbi sealing? They all looked like they were shadows, so to me none of them are actually present?... So I would like to see Jaraiya show up after been following the Akatsuki around. Jaraiya saves Yugito, cause I believe that the Akatsuki can't really fight when they are in that transmisson form.

But on another note, I would like to see a new story arch on Oro & Sasuke and all of their drama. I like how the story is going along currently, Naruto is going to have to make some big choices pretty soon. Save his best friend or save the world and other Bijiuu containers (jincr.... i forgot the name for the containers :D) Getting very Dramatic!!!

Later, T.

Your right! none of the akatsuki are really there they just tranferred their spirit to the bijuu sealing spot and thats what causes them to look like living shadows.

As you seen in the manga the akatsuki leader was raising his hand in two parallel squares showing that his body is somewhere else while his shadow is in the bijuu sealing room.

mangadictus
October 26, 2006, 01:54 PM
Preds here:

I see Akatsuki finished with the extraction process. Then we will see a bit more of Naruto's bushins popping up Kyuubis in the process. I think I'll like the idea of Naruto's ultimate jutsu: He can make his bushins go Kyuubi. 200 Kyuubis is A LOT! Imagine that! That's just me. :P :XD

Panda
October 26, 2006, 02:16 PM
Not in the next chapter but picture this:

Hidan + Kakuzu VS Sasuke + Orochimaru

Just picture it, thats all. I know Shikamaru will have a rematch but just picture it ok?

brotherfromanother
October 26, 2006, 03:22 PM
Akatsuki wants to be mercenaries......

What if Akatsuki and Root or Sai's leader teamed up to start a war within konoha and other villages as well to plot against konoha.

So Konoha would have to fight other villages as well as Root and where would this leave Orochimaru

I predict a segment of training and the funeral of asuma

babobabobabo
October 26, 2006, 03:22 PM
about naruto doing half his clones to do wind chakra and the other half to do rasengan then fix or something...
i really hope it isn't that... it was bad enough when he had to do rasengan with two clones, it looks really stupid and he seems like an incompetent...
anywaaays... i think this will probably happen over the next few chapters but you know how yugito can quickly merge with the 2-tails... she must know a way to control it or at least come back to her normal self, as when she was fighting the akatsuki hidan and katsu, one of them said something like 'wow she can fuse so fast' or something, so she must use that 2-tail frequently, meaning she must have some means of controlling it. she will probably be saved (:D yay:D) after naruto finishes jutsu?
what are orochimaru's intentions/goals though? sasuke=kill itachi, simple. but what does orochimaru want, why would he want to kill itachi too (sasuke says orochimaru and himself both cant compare to sasuke, maybe they both want to kill him?) and why did he break off from akatsuki...
anyways i think naruto will learn something from yugito or whatever the 2-tail girl name is...something about a way to control his kyubi, and she doesnt seem like the loner jinchuuriki type she says she stakes her name as the second best in *something* village, unless shes a sad little loner that just happens to be second strongst but has nofriends, has no family, has no...
just a theory :)

dewy
October 26, 2006, 03:44 PM
The idea, NAruto could of came up with, was instead of having the clone do the rasengan first, then try to infuse the rasengan with wind chakra, as he has been doing. Perhaps he is going to have the clone and him develop the wind element first then, as they start the rasengan, infuse it that way?

Just my 2cents

eyeshild21
October 26, 2006, 03:59 PM
at last we saw naruto again.kakashi gives him a clue.I guess naruto now can complete his ultimate jutsu.

AL said that for sealing sanbi and nibi we need SİX days.I think six day is more enough to complete ultimate jutsu.and than akatsuki vs naruto.... I look forward to see this figth.

DarkManSharingan32
October 26, 2006, 04:08 PM
Which makes me think...
To find Nibi, the Konoha-crew will have to find Zetsu... ot at leat the site where she is currently... but honestly, i'm not sure they have any leads on that so far.

So, how could they get a lead?

What if Hidan's technique has a fatal flaw?
Imagine, if the connection that Hidan created with Asuma would be traced back to Hidan somehow?

That would give them a chance to be able to track down Hidan and get a jump on him and Kakuzu... maybe enough to disable them enough and disrupt the Extraction Jutsu.

Figured out at the hands of Ino and Shikamaru...

Dark Zeza
October 26, 2006, 04:11 PM
There is a high chance that someone will be able to save Yugito. Akatsuki seal Sanbi first and left her for 6 days to be rescued. :darn

dewy
October 26, 2006, 04:18 PM
Thought it was a total of 6 days? i.e. 3 days each for each bijuu? So if someone was to save Yugito, then they have up to 6 days. But if she was to somehow escape then only up til 3 days.

Toad Sage
October 26, 2006, 04:45 PM
Well, I'm happy to see that Yugito is still alive! I really doubt sanbi being sealed first is a coincidence, so that's one prediction.

I predict the trick to creating the new jutsu will be very similar to rasengan. Naruto will recompose his nature with one clone and recompose space himself and ultimately combine the two into one devastating attack. This is kind of predictable, as Kishimoto often seems to reference the older material on a point of mystery in the story.

I also predict, but not for next issue, that the AL is definitely from Konohoa. I can't believe that his defense of Konohoa was a coincidence; again, Kishimoto doesn't seem to include a lot of frivilous material.

infyquest
October 26, 2006, 05:33 PM
I think this will be the unveiling of naruto's new jutsu.

kunai-knight
October 26, 2006, 07:47 PM
My prediction is that the manga will end pretty much the way it started - with a great war.

If this is the case t hen i dont think that Akatsuki's goals are shallow at all. They plan to utilize the beasts to bring about war, similar wars to those that have corrupted many lives, broke apart many families and caused the deaths of many persons, from the fourth hokage to iruka sensei's parents - and i believe it caused to some great extent the reason why naruto is an orphan. If this is the goal of akatsuki then imho, naruto striving against this goal makes a great story line!

kingfencer
October 26, 2006, 09:02 PM
this manga won't end it will probally die off somehow like pokemon, especially if they keep on adding fillers.

nohm
October 26, 2006, 09:42 PM
hmm, some of you made some interesting points about how yugito manages to control her bijuu. if she does have a method and she escaped with help from konoha (I guess Jiraiya could always be the source to the location), then she could advise naruto somehow and that might help him down the line.

i don't think the jutsu Naruto is working on right now should be the "ultimate jutsu". it'd be a lame disappointment if the pinnacle of ninjutsu became that, and the rest of Naruto's battles become resolved with that jutsu. it just sounds lame as hell to me. what would be nice to see at the end of this training is a change in his way of learning things. if he used that and trained efficiently, he'd have at least Kakashi level of intelligence and maybe learn some other jutsu's to broaden his skills.

if i was Naruto, i'd keep one bunshin at the library, one training on new jutsu, and another one with the ladies.. :p

sunon
October 27, 2006, 12:50 AM
Well, I really do think that this is the point where the development of the ultimate jutsu takes place. Think about it, the fourth couldn't combine his element with the rasengan. So I'd say it's likely you can't just get a clone to concentrate on the element of the chakra and another concentrating on keeping the shape of the rasengan. So what if the ultimate jutsu was a form of fusion?

What if one clone were to perform a wind based jutsu, another a rasengan, and a development of the kagebunshin. Taking it one step further where instead of just the experiences coming back to the original, the jutsu that was performed is carried back onto the original person. That would mean he would have an infinite amount of jutsu combinations, that would be the ultimate jutsu imho. And it could lead to an arsenal of attacks. Eg, Naruto getting ready to attack someone, and is in the air, then his clone that has done a rasengan is dispelled, and suddenly the naruto attacking head on has a rasengan in hand. And with his almost infinite chakra, he could just have an army of clones always passively around with a jutsu, no down time from having to perform seals, quick powerful attacks at his whim and desire. *shrug* just a random thought on what the ultimate jutsu could be.

And as for a prediction of Naruto, I'd say probably the attention is shifted to the mourning of asuma's death.

Heh, long time mangahelper member, first time post : \, I'm ashamed :P my number 1 manga source, here's my one off prediction

bax
October 27, 2006, 02:24 AM
As usual, I'll make my early prediction.

In the next chapter in two weeks time, we'll see Naruto takes center stage. Maybe a few glimpse of his "right-left" idea. Seriously, I can't think anything about that right now. I expect to see great progress in the training. Well, Naruto's genius just started to show up for this training.

As for the Akatsuki, nothing much to show about the sealing. Judging from the summoned gigantic figure, I guess the procedure is just the same as Shukaku. Nothing interesting right now, except maybe a *revealing* argument.

But yes, the main point of the story will be focusing on the returning of Team Asuma, and the bad news ofcourse. This is where Kishi might wanna put Naruto's training in cliffhanger again.

VeNoM87
October 27, 2006, 07:21 AM
I think Naruto is going to shave his head (one can see the way someone shakra should spin by the way his hair grows). When he does that he can easily do a rasengan in one hand and a Wind elemental thingy in the other, combining them together ;x.

I agree with what some people said before me, possibly letting one clone do rasengan and using another clone to spin wind in another hand.
We'll maybe even see something from the training Naruto had with Jiraya, that would be of help with this training. Also possibly that the death of Asuma will be known by other ppl in Konoha. No more Akatsuki for a couple of chapters i guess.

ferza
October 27, 2006, 09:22 AM
I do like the prediciton about saving Nibi...i think it is an awersome prediction...and someone mentioned Jirariya been there to save them, because it really strikes me that they are sealing sanbi first rather than Nibi...very strange...

Also i noticed while playing naruto-mento Hero 3, it seems very strange that Kisame and Itachi didnt decided to fight Jirariya...Because it seems both of them have the ability (well at least together) to beat Jirariya. Is Kishimoto indicating that Jirariya is very strong...or they have to seal the monster in sequences ? Well certain sequences...

Also one more thing abt Akatsuki, if they wanted to start a war, they could have easily taken out a big country like the sand country...seeing that they beat the Garaa the Kazekage just with one member...why dont they start a war like that instead of sealing monster? Big question mark!

Anyway next chapter, we prolly wont see the Akatsuki for awhile! I think Jirariya will arrive at Naruto training (he just finished combining the two together) and tell them that they have S class mission and that is to resuce Nibi. The team is Team Jirariya with Yamato, Kakashi and Sai but Naruto is not allow to go because it will be too dangerous. But Kakashi tells Jirariya that Naruto should replace his place because of his new technique. Jirariya, as a man who always do shit on his own decided that he's cool with it...

Meanwhile Tsunade is pissed off about Naruto going off with Jirariya and stressing out about Naruto's life...really hope Kishimoto introduce a new character...a cool one not like Sai with some fresh new technique from other countries that is going to assist this mission!

mcoimbrac
October 27, 2006, 09:25 AM
:notrust i do think we are going to see the Pinky and the Brain...

ITACHIWIFE
October 27, 2006, 10:02 AM
:darn

i guess i have to wait for the spoofs

i say naruto with knock some sanity in the AL.

mugen
October 27, 2006, 10:13 AM
well most likely after seeing 329 naruto once again is going to use the kage-bunshin one i going to do regular raengan while the other does wind chakra. and there that's the new lame jutsu

Sharma
October 27, 2006, 10:55 AM
Naruto makes 200 clones. 100 manipulates wind and the other 100 trainings rasengan with one hand. He will progress to the next step by the end of the next manga.

Asuma's funeral will be there too. His girlfriend and his students will be shown. Nothing else.

As i've said before with Naruto's jutsu, I think it'd be rather cool to create a trap like jutsu.

Surrounding them instantaneously with his Bunshins, then creating a large scale rasengan, trapping the enemy in a huge vortex of chakra, then creating the nature manipulation (Asuma's tip gave me the thought of this) but shards of his wind chakra inside which cut at the enemy while they are in the vortex.

I think that'd be rather cool. :)

jamail
October 27, 2006, 11:25 AM
PREDICTION:

Naruto will do the Kage Bunshin... His 1st clone will create the Rasengan... while his 2nd clone will create the Wind Manipulation... Each of Naruto will have the Nature Manipulation and ???? (forgot the term) Manipulation... I don't how they will merge but my best guess is that Naruto will do a movement like the Great Ball Rasengan... Creating his Ultimate Jutsu....

mugen
October 27, 2006, 11:30 AM
PREDICTION:

Naruto will do the Kage Bunshin... His 1st clone will create the Rasengan... while his 2nd clone will create the Wind Manipulation... Each of Naruto will have the Nature Manipulation and ???? (forgot the term) Manipulation... I don't how they will merge but my best guess is that Naruto will do a movement like the Great Ball Rasengan... Creating his Ultimate Jutsu....

i just got plagaurized :darn. oh well at least someone thinks like me.

jamail
October 27, 2006, 11:40 AM
i just got plagaurized :darn. oh well at least someone thinks like me.

I don't plaguarize... I dreamed about it... seriously I did!!! And it dawned on me... I should post what I thought...

4ghost
October 27, 2006, 12:59 PM
I imagine that Naruto will shift his training to completing the Rasengan without a clone. As of right now Naruto can't even divide the responsibility of creating the new jutsu because he needs both bodies just to focus the chakra onto one hand. If however Naruto can complete the Rasengan alone, then he can divide the responsibilities of the different recompositions between the two bodies.

Better yet if Naruto masters the Rasengan with only one hand then he would be able to attempt to create the new jutsu with the Rasengans spatial manipulation in one hand and the Wind manipulation in the other hand. Bringing the two together in a similar fashion as Yamato's Mokuton and Haku's Hyouton that make up their uncopiable Kekkei Genkai abilities.

Sharma
October 27, 2006, 01:16 PM
Even though we think in that manner.

I think that what th end result will be, will be nothing like we've predicted.

That's manga for you!

kyubisharingan
October 27, 2006, 01:45 PM
i think i know wat Naruto figured out.......Since we've only seen 1 bunshin makin a rasengan AND trying to put wind Manipution, he will have 1 bunshin make the rasengan and another put in Wind manipulation....

laughing@you
October 27, 2006, 02:01 PM
i think i know wat Naruto figured out.......Since we've only seen 1 bunshin makin a rasengan AND trying to put wind Manipution, he will have 1 bunshin make the rasengan and another put in Wind manipulation....

That actually sounds plausible!! Cuz up until now he finishes the rasengan and then tries to combine it.

Yes cool, it will be an effort of three, the original naruto will contain, clone#1 will insert chakra and at the same time clone#2 inserts wind!!! While original naruto is in charge of contain and merge both of them!!! uuuuuu....What will be the outcome???

DarkManSharingan32
October 27, 2006, 02:10 PM
That actually sounds plausible!! Cuz up until now he finishes the rasengan and then tries to combine it.

Yes cool, it will be an effort of three, the original naruto will contain, clone#1 will insert chakra and at the same time clone#2 inserts wind!!! While original naruto is in charge of contain and merge both of them!!! uuuuuu....What will be the outcome???

Now i'm being Plagiarized...

---

I personally think you're looking at that too strictly... Wars start for all of those reasons, of course the Akatsuki members are going to have one of those traits... they joined for a reason.

Now if you were saying what villiages that feeling was aimed towards... I would give you a cookie
---

Wow, well...
We have the true goal of the Akatsuki.

And dispite how elaborate, i'm left a little cold by the whole thing. I guess deep down i wanted something more than "the rule the world", and maybe that is just a cover. But as of now, i'm just saying... COME ON KISHI!!!
---

Naruto Situation:
Well well well, it seems the old boy has figured something out... and it seems to involve doing two things at the same time, or at least divinding the attention of his KB. Shouldnt really be surprised... until two weeks when we see just what exactly Naruto is gonna pull off. (<b><u>Three KB? One circulating wind chakra, one using a regular rasengan.. and Naruto trying to keep it all together?</b></u>)

Anyway... that is something to watch.

lolz :imslow
(and for those who want me to count... It takes two KB to make a Rasengan, another to infuse wind chakra, and then Naruto holds it all together.)

laughing@you
October 27, 2006, 02:16 PM
Now i'm being Plagiarized...

Sorry man send me the fine for the copyrights violations.

Kiding man...sorry I just arrived and didn't read far back to see your post...

But granted you came up with a sweet idea my props to you!!!

The part I hate is that now i'm excited about this next chapter, about the naruto's new jutsu and we won't see anything for two long weeks!!!

Thats a long time!!!

One Eyed Sharingan
October 27, 2006, 02:41 PM
Many of you predict that Naruto should made another bunshin to complete the jutsu.....well that's plausible...but i think it's too lame for me....(to me)

but when i give it a thought....i have this completely different thing stuck in my head:

y'know Kakashi said that Haku used wind+water simultanously and resulted in ice, Yamato used earth and water = wood....
and kakashi also said that jounin is usually able to handle more than one element

so i can't wait when (maybe in distant future) naruto can do more than just wind manipulation (let's say he learn water)....and use one clone to handle wind and the other clone to handle water..and try to mix them (if possible)....i wonder if then he can use Ice element too???????

but when i think again....if that possible, i think Kakashi would try to mix earth and water earlier...(using kage bunshin)

Debu
October 27, 2006, 02:49 PM
If there's one thing Kishi is good at, it's teasing and then making us wait longer than we expected to see the result. So I'll be surprised if we actually do see Naruto's insight next chapter.

When we do see it, I agree with all the plagiarism :) Naruto will likely require more than just the 2 to make rasengan.

Maybe 2 create an oodama rasengan (the big one) and then another clone splits it like he was splitting the leaves and the waterfall. Ok, I don't really know what I'm getting at here, but it seems like there should be some relation to the previous training :)

I'm interested that the sealing is going to take so long - what are Shikamaru and the others going to do? Head back to report to Tsunade? What about her command that they not let the Akatsuki escape the fire country? It'd be weird if they just called off the mission because one shinobi died (even if it was a major character). Though, it did just rain, so it will be tougher to track Hidan and Kakuzu..

This is another hard time to make predictions. :(

Galth
October 27, 2006, 03:44 PM
Yugito-chan is hot still alive.
The Sanbi extraction will take three days, so the nibi extraction won't start 'till then.

-> There's time for either Konoha or the village she was originally from to save her from Akatsuki's clutches.

I think Kishi made this opening on purpose, and possibly they will be in time to save Yugito, as opposed to Gaara...

Team 10 will be too busy erm, mourning over their cool leader, Naruto will continue training, while team 8 is practically free, they could be the one to reach the site first? It'd be interesting to see Shino's, and perhaps Hinata's, techniques against the Akatsuki on guard duty... possibly Kakuzu, as team 10 matches up good against his "close range" attacks ( meaning part of his body is there for Hinata's Hyuuga style and Shino's female bug and all :D )

Sarmad
October 27, 2006, 04:14 PM
It's not enough for Naruto to create just one single Jutsu even if it surpasses all the other Jutsus. And we all know that Kishimoto's Kakashi isn't that dumb. He's quite the contrary, namely very smart. So he must have thought about how to make Naruto stronger than Sasuke. Hence, mastering a Jutsu won't be enough to take Sasuke. I think that there are two options to what Kakashi could've planned for Naruto to become stronger than Sasuke.

1) In order to create the new Jutsu, Naruto is forced to advance to a high level. So at the same time he's trying to create that new Jutsu, he's also improving his skills. And when his powers, chakra and everything else increased and he reached a certain level, he will be able to perform his own new Jutsu!

2) Naruto will quickly learn and be able to perform his own Jutsu and hence would have more time to prepare himself with other techniques for his fight against Sasuke. For excample preparing himself against the Sharingan.

Edit: And about how Naruto will perform that jutsu... I really hope that Kishimoto will present a totallly surprising yet ingenious way to perform that Jutsu! YEAH! :D

leejinsung
October 27, 2006, 04:24 PM
sorry i'm not able to quote on the posts i'm talking about. . .
well, if someone were to try attacking the current akatsuki sealing location, i'm pretty sure zetsu has an eye or two on the lookout. and unless they are able to strike a connection from Asuma's body to Hidan's current location, then they can't be found. As before, Pakkun found Gaara using his scent, and neither Yugito nor the Sanbi appear to have had Konoha connections for them to be tracked like that.
This leaves me with a question though: all the Akatsuki members appear to be holograms. Then who's actually there at the site? Before it was Sasori and Deidara. I mean yeah, zetsu can pop up anytime. but yugito alone and still unconscious? if she awakens anytime then there's an opening. . . i think. And again, it has been discussed before that the AL elected to seal the Sanbi first cos it's not easy to hide an enormous beast in case they need to transfer locations. or something.
also, starting a war isn't easy as taking down the sand cos you'll have 4 other countries ganging up on you, so Akatsuki needs to grow as big as all 5 shinobi villages combined to take them out.
The akatsuki goal does seem weak and cliche and everything, but it does resemble Aizen's goal in bleach. like, there's never been a sekaikage, a kage of the world! kuku.. . maybe there's a noble idea behind it, like to preserve the old shinobi ways, and not becoming dependent on the country they are in but the country they are in depending on them. . .

Smubeht
October 27, 2006, 05:06 PM
One idea I had with the rasengan is that it might be that Naruto was focusing too hard on doing 2 things at once, 2 separate things. What if instead of forming a rasengan from chakra and forming his wind manipulation, he figures a way to change his chakra into wind manipulated chakra before he creates the rasengan and therefore creates a rasengan made of wind chakra.

I think the focus of him having to do 2 things at the same time isn't meant to be that he needs 2 bodies, but rather he needs to figure a way to start 2 things at same time rather than start 2 separate things and combine them.

I agree on the points of making Naruto a stronger fighter by making him master a jutsu on his own, since the dedication he is putting, I am sure even though he has been failing, he has come up with some new jutsus that may come in handy. As well as chakra control has probably gotten a bit better for him as he is creating massive amounts of rasengans.

Kakashi definitely knows what he is doing. I hope that the jutsu that comes out of it, is something that is totally not expected. If it is like kage bunshin wind chakra and rasengan and merge, or even my suggestion I'll be pissed lol. I want some crazy ass thing to pop out, so we can be like OMFG.

Toad Sage
October 27, 2006, 06:18 PM
I think Kakashi made the new method pretty clear.

GPZrag
October 27, 2006, 06:37 PM
thats true although it would be pretty amazing if she got away from all of the akatsuki members

on a side note i dont really see why they need an elaborate plan to take over the world i mean if all nine of them attacked a village then i doubt that village would stand a chance i mean saosori brought down a country with one jutsu

on the positve side if naruto uses a clone atleast he mastered the rasengan on his own so that means hell eventually master this technique without the help of a clone

and one more thing is the next chapter gonna be the start of a new story arch

but "dominition of the world" doesnt mean destroying all the countries... they dun wanna do that... because just think... i mean if you destroy all the villages and start hatred on the non-shinobi ppl they wont accept anything even if they need you... so the "world domination" thing is about somthing smarter than just destroy with your power... their "world domination" is at least for me REAL... i mean they are gonna dominate the world but with the less efort and with the best profits... cuz if you start killing everybody... then at the end... you wont have no one to rule on... :\

futboalimmortalz
October 28, 2006, 12:11 AM
Next chapter i think will be shift the attentions to Sasuke and the effect after meeting with naruto. Maybe the seed of doubt will sprout after saw the determination shown by naruto, sai and sakura. I think he'll start to doubt whether to continue along with the path set by oro or rejoin back with the team 7. Maybe it'll be slightest chance that the doubt will change his determination but who's know?

finks82
October 28, 2006, 12:21 AM
more likely next chapter will show that naruto finally completed his new jutsu, im guessing that he will use kage bushin to complete it, one clone to focus on rasengan and one clone to focus on wind nature than he will fuse it.

morty seinfeld
October 28, 2006, 01:09 AM
OMG so much plagiarism. I have no idea how someone could have came to the conclusion of one clone using rasengan, while another clone smashes wind chakra into it, the sheer thought of this is mind-boggling, and I think that whoever came to this conclusion is a genius. I mean, the end of this chapter doesn't provide enough foreshadowing for someone to predict this, so the first person that posted in this prediction thread must be the only person in the world that came to that conclusion. Anyone following up with the same idea is obviously plagiarizing.

infyquest
October 28, 2006, 01:34 AM
calm down guys we will know this in 2 weeks

VeNoM87
October 28, 2006, 05:13 AM
OMG so much plagiarism. I have no idea how someone could have came to the conclusion of one clone using rasengan, while another clone smashes wind chakra into it, the sheer thought of this is mind-boggling, and I think that whoever came to this conclusion is a genius. I mean, the end of this chapter doesn't provide enough foreshadowing for someone to predict this, so the first person that posted in this prediction thread must be the only person in the world that came to that conclusion. Anyone following up with the same idea is obviously plagiarizing.

your being sarcastic right? I thought about the same technique as a lot of other ppl without reading back, but i thought ( i like reading everyones predictions so why not read them all). This is just the most obvious reason, just a stupid and simple technique which Naruto should've come up by himself without the help. If he can "copy" the Rendan thingy then he can surely figure something out like this.
I hope for us that it won't be something this simple, and i think that's why the writer needs a week or 2 off, to come up with something that really is original and not something that even a 10 year old could come up with.
Of course when you look at what Kakashi did this might be the most straight forward solution.
When you look right and wanna look left at the same time you only need 2 clones. Maybe Naruto doesn't need 200 clones but less to make this possible (maybe with so many clones it ain't even possible as they put to much strain on oneanother from trying to make the technique possible, that they all linger somehow.)

CheckMate
October 28, 2006, 06:23 AM
I really dont like the idea of KB involved into Naruto's new tech.

We have had enough of KB, Tailed kyuubi, and Rasengan. Let's hope Naruto can come up with advanced Rasaengan or new technique.

Adam_xx
October 28, 2006, 08:58 AM
Looking at both right and left at the same time?
He "got it?"

I'm gonna say one or more clones do a rasengan, while the other clone(s) add wind chakra/manipulation to it.
Fusing it together, therefore making it a complete jutsu. xD

ophidial
October 28, 2006, 09:58 AM
well my moneys on it not being with kb,
its just pretty much too obvious and i'm sure he knows that
we wouldn't be too thrilled if it was. Maybe he's taking
a break for two weeks to see what all the fans are predicting
on what naruto comes up with and then will use the most plausible and
creative one.

kyubisharingan
October 28, 2006, 01:19 PM
my B if im "plazurizin...(i cant spell) But, im too lazy to read bak in other post so.....HA

johnjohn252
October 28, 2006, 06:10 PM
HAHA! everyone is funny. i mean it isnt plaguerism if EVERYONE thought of it. i just hope it isnt true about one clone with rasengans and the other with wind manipulation cuz that wud be LAAAAAMMMMEEE! anyways if the 4th couldnt think of that he probably shudnt have been the 4th. i mean c'mon now folks all it is adding another person and then smashing it together. i really really hope its more creative like instead of pushing it together allowing the wind to flow into it making like wind spiral or something cooler.

mrcongojack
October 28, 2006, 06:25 PM
. i just hope it isnt true about one clone with rasengans and the other with wind manipulation cuz that wud be LAAAAAMMMMEEE! anyways if the 4th couldnt think of that he probably shudnt have been the 4th. i mean c'mon now folks all it is adding another person and then smashing it together.

I don't know, sometimes when you are an expert at something or are really advanced you overlook the simplist solutions to problems.
It's kind of like Akatsuki. They're trying to take over the world by making an all-powerful ninja mercenary group. If they want to take over the world, all they need to do is start an oil company.

Sarmad
October 28, 2006, 06:33 PM
Wohoo! You reminded me of something that i've forgotten for a long time!

It's very exciting for me, because whenever we talked about Naruto's Jutus and strength i had a strange feeling, as if you wanted to say something to sb. but it slipped your mind! So i decided to make some research :smile-big

And i found this! ..

Chapter 251 p13
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3341/chapter25113xb2.png

p14
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1383/chapter25114mu1.png

I know that this must've been discussed before, but i haven't read anything about it recently. So what do you think about it? Any chance we will see what Jiraiya meant, beside Naruto's new Jutsu, in the upcoming chapter? Is there maybe the slightest possibility that we will see what Jiraiya meant in combination with Rasengan and Elemental Recomposition?! That exactly the Jutsu Jiraiya forbade Naruto to use, is in fact the Key to create his new Jutsu?!

johnjohn252
October 28, 2006, 07:12 PM
Omg i overlooked that. but maybe its like a "full release" to the Kyuubi, or something. But i hope its sweet. And that reminds me of Sasuke's new technique!!!!!! maybe it will be a dual chapter with both of them doing their new techniques.

thejackass98
October 28, 2006, 10:03 PM
The part I hate is that now i'm excited about this next chapter, about the naruto's new jutsu and we won't see anything for two long weeks!!!

Thats a long time!!!

uhhh well i didnt read that far back but is there going to be a ch this week? jus wondering

CheckMate
October 28, 2006, 10:08 PM
uhhh well i didnt read that far back but is there going to be a ch this week? jus wondering

Answer:

Reminder: There is no chapter of Naruto next week due to the author taking a break and doing some research. That means that don't expect to see a new chapter until two Thursdays later from now. Thanks - GK.

bilheteira
October 28, 2006, 10:10 PM
Because I'm bored:

eheheh carmen miranda akatsuki! =D

CheckMate
October 28, 2006, 10:12 PM
my B if im "plazurizin...(i cant spell) But, im too lazy to read bak in other post so.....HA

It's plagiarism (Plagiarized). Buut whatever...

caliboy
October 28, 2006, 11:13 PM
the thing is naruto is fully aware of what "that jutsu" is in that scene, in the arc where the four tailed kyuubi naruto appeared, he had no idea what happened until tenzou told him about it. there's a strong possibility we still haven't seen naruto use "that jutsu" or it could be just that jiraiya meant that naruto shoulf not use kyuubi's powers at all

Toad Sage
October 29, 2006, 02:06 AM
Well, I think it is interesting that both Orochimaru and Jiraiya have taught their pupils a "that jutsu." I wish Tsunade would weight in on that point, because I think it is possible there is a special set of abilities the sannin command derived from their folkore reference. I guess their powers are designed to cancel each other out, like frog stomps slug, slug poisons snake, snake eats frog. So I imagine there is a frog move, a slug move, and a snake move. This is what I hope "that jutsu" refers to, so at the end of the story each pupil will reveal their uber move. But, I'm probably wrong.

jamail
October 29, 2006, 04:15 AM
Well, I think it is interesting that both Orochimaru and Jiraiya have taught their pupils a "that jutsu." I wish Tsunade would weight in on that point, because I think it is possible there is a special set of abilities the sannin command derived from their folkore reference. I guess their powers are designed to cancel each other out, like frog stomps slug, slug poisons snake, snake eats frog. So I imagine there is a frog move, a slug move, and a snake move. This is what I hope "that jutsu" refers to, so at the end of the story each pupil will reveal their uber move. But, I'm probably wrong.

I completely agree... there is so much of Naruto that we haven't seen yet and how much more of Sasuke... Sakura needs to have an ultimate jutsu or else she will be crying again about not having enough skill and talent... to help... to protect... etc...

shadow_wingchun
October 29, 2006, 06:28 AM
That jutsu? maybe tis using the full power of the nine tails or its using the death god who knows.

he could summon a massive dragon and like kill everyone lol.

But like yeah Tsunade i reckon is the only one that can do that divine restoration thingy yeah wiv that diamond think on her head coz it must hold all of her charka in der or something.sakura probably knows how to summon slug.

Zoe303
October 29, 2006, 08:40 AM
more likely next chapter will show that naruto finally completed his new jutsu, im guessing that he will use kage bushin to complete it, one clone to focus on rasengan and one clone to focus on wind nature than he will fuse it.

Yeah! I wanted to put this too!I've been thinking about it and I've arrived to the same conclusion.

And about 'that jutsu'...don't know, I really hope Sakura has one too!lol ^^, But I think they aren't going to show them to us these days.
So I predict we'll see some more Naruto and maybe more akatsuki....I hope more Naruto than Akatsuki...^^*

KAKUZA
October 29, 2006, 11:22 AM
hmmmm, Well I think we might see a Asuma's death take affect in Kohona, but that well be at the end of the chapter.

My money's on more Akatsuki info (hopeful the Leaders face, or the Girl's). Oh, and I really think their plan rocks. Everyone says that it's corny, but when you look at it closely it's perfect. It's better then your normal anime world domanation plot. And people should have seen it coming. (AL: our goal is...... to take over Google, By using money and power we shall conqer them, then on to StarBucks!) I think someone will come to save Yugito, and maybe well get an insight on what's really going on in Oro's messed up head. As for That Jutsu.... I think he either knows the 4th's Harishin no Jutsu or the Death God Justu to stop the Akatsuki from getting the KB.

VeNoM87
October 29, 2006, 12:25 PM
Imo i think Naruto can withstand the Death god's Jutsu, if he does that jutsu i think the Death God will take out the kyuubi and not Naruto's Soul. Maybe when he feeds upon the Kyuubi something strange will happen (which will be good for naruto) who knows.

Bit off topic but still, never really thought about it this way.

Konkun
October 29, 2006, 12:25 PM
Whats next? Sakura getting 'that jutsu' too? Maybe 'that jutsu' is a move he came accross when he had the Forbidden Jutsus Scroll. I mean if you had a scroll with a ton of cool jutsus, you would try your best to learn all you can. I speculate that Naruto read the entire scroll and chose Kage Bushin because it was the one he sucked at.

dfcarolinaguy
October 29, 2006, 02:17 PM
I predict naruto will go kyubbi

xerohour
October 29, 2006, 02:40 PM
Hmn, heres my thoughts.

When kakashi did KB he made his clone look away. Something that was impossible to do at once was done by splitting it up (a recurring theme in naruto).

Narutos revelation was probably to create a 100% wind manipulation jutsu, as well as the rasengan (100% form) with his alternate hand. This is doing the two things seperate, as seen by the KB and then trying to fuse them into a single attack.

For thoes who are "plagarising" me, <my my that was spelled wrong>

Just kidding :P

dfcarolinaguy
October 29, 2006, 03:24 PM
I think we will see Sakura watching Naruto training, and see him going kyubbi, and that will make her cry :kyuubi

manu
October 29, 2006, 07:56 PM
I predict we don't see the AL, Kishimoto has had plenty of chances before and to show the AL in a little arguement when there supposed to be doing a sealing in pitch dark seems out of place. Though if there is a resuce for the sanbi and they are forced to fight then yeah i guess that would be a good time to show AL's identity.

mrcongojack
October 29, 2006, 08:21 PM
Maybe we'll see a little of Kurenai, or Hinata, but probably not.

I think Naruto will at least get through half of his new jutsu and just at the end will complete it.

Usoppking
October 29, 2006, 09:20 PM
I think that Naruto using the KB when making the elementally enfused Rasengan would be advantageous for him, especially when he fights someone cocky like Sasuke

Sasuke: Just like always, Naruto. You never get any better

bayanbatn
October 29, 2006, 10:05 PM
I agree with the prediction of fusion of wind chakra and rasengan, though there really isn't anypoint saying it because people said it millions of times already.
Anyway, hope naruto gets done with his technique soon.

Just curious, does anyone know the story behind the valley of the end and the first and second hokage?

DarkManSharingan32
October 30, 2006, 12:23 PM
I agree with the prediction of fusion of wind chakra and rasengan, though there really isn't anypoint saying it because people said it millions of times already.
Anyway, hope naruto gets done with his technique soon.

Just curious, does anyone know the story behind the valley of the end and the first and second hokage?

As far as I know...
The two depicted in that scene, immortalized by that Statue are Shodaime Hokage... and some unknown character. Honestly, i have looked at pictures of the two, and can strongly say that the second statue is NOT Nidaime, and is probably more closely related to the character "Uchiha Madara".

There IS no official story, but it has been postulated that maybe these two forces differed on a particular issue (maybe the controlling of Demons for the country), and to settle their difference... a battle raged on in that spot.

Super Angillis
October 30, 2006, 12:43 PM
Yeah nothing has been said about it who they are, and when I first heard about it I wondered if it would be important. Prior to the Uchiha Madara thoery, I wondered if it might have been someone from where Shodime was origanally from, and someone who tried to stop him when he left to form Kohonaha. But now I don't know.

sojiroseta98
October 30, 2006, 12:55 PM
hhmm maybe news of asuma's death will reach naruto and them and subsequently push him to finnishing his training quicker

but there's one thing i'm confused about i mean naruto's been concetrating on one thing i wonder if he'll still be any match for sasuke i mean ok he's got his kagebushin jutsu and the rasengan...somehow i think sasuke has ALOT more moves....i'm hoping naruto will learn other moves once he masters the wind element cuz god knows i don't want another KAMEHAMEHA FOREVER!!! (yeah yeah goku had other moves but i just hate predictability i mean lets be honnest naruto goes in to a fight does his kagebushin no jutsu, then the rasengan, then he loses, then the fox comes out , then he does a more powerful rasengan and hopefully that works....right? (even though he's supposed to be the master of unpredictability, its only unpredictable to those IN the manga, not to those READING it lol) (i chose to ignore certain moves like the 1000 whatever of pain).....hhhmmm

Everyone BUT naruto in that show have really cool moves...i think its about time he got his own moves (emphasis on the "s", cuz i know after his training he's supposed to be able to create his own best MOVE but thats jus one and odds are its a fireball lol)

zorro103
October 30, 2006, 01:25 PM
It's clear that naruto will fusion wind element and rasengan... but how??

My prediction it's that he ll (as usual) use a KGB to do the wind manipulation while naruto do the rasengan and after they will conect the two of them by a scene like we have alredy see like Chidori VS rasengan.But it s not for the next chatper we ll see again training...pffffffff ^^

Maybe some of ceremony for azuma

sharinganLS
October 30, 2006, 01:59 PM
It's clear that naruto will fusion wind element and rasengan... but how??

My prediction it's that he ll (as usual) use a KGB to do the wind manipulation while naruto do the rasengan and after they will conect the two of them by a scene like we have alredy see like Chidori VS rasengan.But it s not for the next chatper we ll see again training...pffffffff ^^
Wow that would be much cooler than seeing three naruto's working on one ultimate rasengan

Shambler
October 30, 2006, 05:22 PM
I hope that the bijuu extraction process gets interrupted by Hidan and Kakuzu getting jumped by InoShikaChou + the other four. It would give Kishi a chance to show off Chouji and Ino's moves and it would also increase the chances of there being a Yugito rescue arc! (Woot! :D). I think it would be loltastic if the Konaha rescue team got to the cave just as the Sanbi woke up. :)

Also, I hope that we don't see a single frame of Naruto's training. Just a note at the end of the chapter saying 'During this chapter Naruto completed the Wind Rasengan. We won't force you to sit through any more boring training arcs ever again, we promise.'

sojiroseta98
October 30, 2006, 05:40 PM
Also, I hope that we don't see a single frame of Naruto's training. Just a note at the end of the chapter saying 'During this chapter Naruto completed the Wind Rasengan. We won't force you to sit through any more boring training arcs ever again, we promise.'

while its true that the training isn't the best of naruto, one should keep in mind that it could be worse...namely...the shitty past few 80 (or sumthin like that) episodes of fillers which should i point out ARE NOT DONE somehow....anyways after all that crap i imgine even watching naruto train would be more interesting (i apologize to all those who like fillers...all 3 of you lol)

orentt
October 30, 2006, 08:13 PM
Hi All ,

My brother had an idea about how naruto is going to do it

One kagebunshin will make rasengan and the other one will add wind element to it !

Sound pretty logical

erieru
October 30, 2006, 08:34 PM
let's see, I really hope Naruto comes up with something else rather than two or three Kagebunshins doing the jutsu, I think it would make no sense if it were that easy for someone like the fourth not to figure that out.

:offtopic also, about the previous discussion on who the two in the big statues in the valley of the end are:
I think Kakashi said to Pakun (I think that's the dog's name) at the end of the fight between Naruto and Kakashi that those were the First and Second Hokage, he said that Naruto and Sasuke's lifes were just like theirs. So I assume that somehow one of the two went to the dark side of the force, and maybe that's why Yamato doesn't like to be called that name.
I know this is way off topic but also a personal opinion about the 4 previous hokages, if you notice that 3 of them had a similar hair styles, all but the first, the one Orochimaru choosed to clonate.

back to predictions, next chapter we will get to know who the king is, we will also see the end of the training and we will also see the return to Konoha of the ones who failed to accomplish the mission, delivering the sad news.

GPZrag
October 30, 2006, 11:49 PM
Hi All ,

My brother had an idea about how naruto is going to do it

One kagebunshin will make rasengan and the other one will add wind element to it !

Sound pretty logical

but it is not adding nature recomposition to a jutsu that has max level of spacial recomposition... that's silly and i think it is gonna be a fail... naruto's new jutsu is about making rasengan... but instead of using his regular chakra... he is going to use only wind chakra i mean at the same time he making spacial recomposition he is gonna make nature recomposition so is this is the case he has to make it with one hand.. remmeber is not about adding one thing to another... its about making 2 things but at the max lvl possible... that's why the jutsu is so hard to be done....

Hemostrat
October 31, 2006, 01:48 AM
erieru , no. Kakashi never said that they were the shodaime and nidiame. He just said that they're lifes *naruto and sasuke's* are very similiar to the statues. One statue is Shodaime, the other we don't know.

VeNoM87
October 31, 2006, 06:06 AM
I also thought that they said that the statues were the first and the second, dno how i came up with it then...

rahmat
October 31, 2006, 07:44 AM
I think naruto already did a nature/form combination when he was four tailed fighting oro. Remember the black ball the four tail shoots out? Originally the black ball is created from naruto's blood, which contain his wind elemental. Then the four tail compressed it and mixed it with its chakra in its mouth ... and it shoots!

Well, that's what i think ...

UzumakiRoman
October 31, 2006, 08:46 AM
let's see, I really hope Naruto comes up with something else rather than two or three Kagebunshins doing the jutsu, I think it would make no sense if it were that easy for someone like the fourth not to figure that out.

yeah i think too many kagebunshins will get really useless very fast if take more than two he should try something else.
any decent ninja would be able to conclude that he needs those kagebunshins to use his jutsu and they would just attack one and poof no chance to use it.

however i think it would be interesting if Naruto were to alter kagebunshin so that it didn't produce another body but just the conscienceness of the copy, then there would be one body forming rasengan, but 2 minds at work, both naruto but one concentrating on creating rasengan the other infusing wind chakra.

the only downside i would see is that kyuubi has been interfering as of late, and if this worked i wouldn't want kyuubi to be able to manipulate the situation by getting ahold of the 2nd conscience. then we have like a splite personality for naruto, sometimes he's himself then other times he's kyuubi (i guess a good example would be if anyone has seen Samurai Deeper Kyo).

anyway just a thought..

Mikau
October 31, 2006, 09:24 AM
Naruto had found something out at the moment Kakashi showed him a trick to look in the opposite direction someone tell you to do.

I think Naruto realises that to form a wind rasengan you have to do something similer to what Kakashi did. You have to do two things, not just one.

When Naruto creates a normal rasengan, he's letting his chakra spin counter-clockwise (or clockwise, but it doesn't matter). What Naruto needs to do is letting his chakra spin both clockwise and counter-clockwise. In this situation, you have chakra spinning in two opposite directions. The chakra streams will collide but if Naruto can control it in a right way, than the chakra streams will rub each other.

And we all know what you get when you rub some chakra from Asuma's lesson: wind chakra :eyeroll.

So the trick is not to infuse the wind chakra with the Rasengan, but to form the wind chakra in the Rasengan.

hermallorn
October 31, 2006, 12:07 PM
I think kishi showed us so obviously that he needed a kagebunshin that it CANNOT be that. Naruto would have thought that before, he was even doing that before

maideth
October 31, 2006, 12:17 PM
I think kishi showed us so clearly that he needed a kagebunshin that it CANNOT be that. Naruto would have thought that before, he was even doing that before

yondaime would have thought that too.. it's too much simple..
i hope we will see the ending of the training in the next chapt.. it's getting boring..

cerventus
October 31, 2006, 12:18 PM
A partial Kagebunshin maybe?
I wonder will Naruto comes out with a freaky jutsu like that.

johnjohn252
October 31, 2006, 10:18 PM
Well I think that there are only 2 bijuu left, the 8 tail snake Yamato and the nine tailed fox Kyuubi. I think that Sasuke has Yamato no Orochi in because of how Orichimaru stopped him from using his last jutsu which was probably anawkening. And everything would tie up after that becasue in the myth Yamato no Orochi loses to Kyuubi :kyuubi. Meaning Sasuke will lose to Naruto. Thats just my guess though. :sasuke1 :naruto<<< these 2 will go at it.

and then Naruto will be greater than Yondaime :yondaime after he makes Rasengan :narsengan complete. But he will also have to contend with Sasuke's new Jutsu :sasuseal. But hopefully Naruto doesnt have to rely on the Kyubbi anymore! :narutokyu <<<no more of this

erieru
October 31, 2006, 11:39 PM
Well I think that there are only 2 bijuu left, the 8 tail snake Yamato and the nine tailed fox Kyuubi. I think that Sasuke has Yamato no Orochi in because of how Orichimaru stopped him from using his last jutsu which was probably anawkening. And everything would tie up after that becasue in the myth Yamato no Orochi loses to Kyuubi :kyuubi. Meaning Sasuke will lose to Naruto. Thats just my guess though. :sasuke1 :naruto<<< these 2 will go at it.

and then Naruto will be greater than Yondaime :yondaime after he makes Rasengan :narsengan complete. But he will also have to contend with Sasuke's new Jutsu :sasuseal. But hopefully Naruto doesnt have to rely on the Kyubbi anymore! :narutokyu <<<no more of this

very funny post, I doubt Sasuke has a Bijuu inside though, he would have not being surprise to find Kyubii inside Naruto. Also, Yamato Orochi I think relates a lot more to "Orochi-maru" than Sasuke, that's just IMO

off topic, this is going to be a veeeery looooong week without Naruto :(

Smubeht
October 31, 2006, 11:43 PM
Might be that one is part of Orochimaru, and that could be the reason for leaving Akatsuki. Differences of interest. AL wants the bijuu, but Orochimaru still wants the power contained in him, also explains how Orochimaru is very snakelike.

xi0
October 31, 2006, 11:50 PM
I doubt Orochimaru could be a Jinchuuriki, because he has already use the body transfer technique twice. None of us know the exact science of whether a bijuu is bound to a Jinchuuriki's soul, or body, so that part is very sketchy.

Sasuke being a Jinchuuriki is also a ridiculous theory because he would have been aware of such a thing,as would all the village people. He would have been treated a lot like Naruto, and it just seems unlikely.

sayanvicl4
November 01, 2006, 01:07 AM
I applaude ya johnjohn252 for the imagination.

I figure only the two and nine tailed bijuu are still active and kickin. I don't deny that orochimaru does appear like a snake and might have a connection with the eight tails.

ZeroDegrez
November 01, 2006, 04:58 AM
I don't think it's right to have Naruto doing form, and a clone doing nature, or visa versa. I know...Kakashi's joke, alludes to clone usage, but...I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking. But I don't like it. A full power rasengan was already powerful enough, if all the new jutsu does is cut, Naruto hasn't addressed the real flaw of the ultimate attack. The fact that he needs a clone. I mean, how many times in Naruto's adventures has needing the clone to do the rasengan been nothing but a problem.

I mean, he is less mobile, he is a larger target. Nothing good can come from simply doing it the same way.

Also, I don't think it's as simple as 1 handed either. I mean, think about it. Naruto argues he can't look left and right at the same time, but it's more of an issue of dynamics of the situation.

If, say for example you are painting a room, and you want to paint it purple, you mix the colors blue and red ahead of time.

If instead you just have one person doing red, and the other blue, red will overwrite blues work as you paint, and visa versa.

The same I imagine would hold true for form and nature, in terms of balancing the 100%. In this fantasy world of logic and physics of jutsu I have concocted in my mind.

However....

What I would consider as a possiblity is. Naruto saw Yamoto form earth in one hand, water in another, so the idea is there, to seperate 2 things in a single body. But, what naruto needs is to do that at the same time. However, doing it on 1 hand I don't think is possible. What I'm thinking though is that Naruto holds out 1 hand to each clone, and in one hand he builds up the rasengan, in the other, he builds up the nature. Then in one gigantic blast brings the 2 together when both reach 100%. This does...something...dunno what.

Of course, that's still lame, and now Naruto is even worse off, because he has no free hands to do anything with.

VeNoM87
November 01, 2006, 05:41 AM
I don't think it's right to have Naruto doing form, and a clone doing nature, or visa versa. I know...Kakashi's joke, alludes to clone usage, but...I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking. But I don't like it. A full power rasengan was already powerful enough, if all the new jutsu does is cut, Naruto hasn't addressed the real flaw of the ultimate attack. The fact that he needs a clone. I mean, how many times in Naruto's adventures has needing the clone to do the rasengan been nothing but a problem.

I mean, he is less mobile, he is a larger target. Nothing good can come from simply doing it the same way.

Also, I don't think it's as simple as 1 handed either. I mean, think about it. Naruto argues he can't look left and right at the same time, but it's more of an issue of dynamics of the situation.

If, say for example you are painting a room, and you want to paint it purple, you mix the colors blue and red ahead of time.

If instead you just have one person doing red, and the other blue, red will overwrite blues work as you paint, and visa versa.

The same I imagine would hold true for form and nature, in terms of balancing the 100%. In this fantasy world of logic and physics of jutsu I have concocted in my mind.

However....

What I would consider as a possiblity is. Naruto saw Yamoto form earth in one hand, water in another, so the idea is there, to seperate 2 things in a single body. But, what naruto needs is to do that at the same time. However, doing it on 1 hand I don't think is possible. What I'm thinking though is that Naruto holds out 1 hand to each clone, and in one hand he builds up the rasengan, in the other, he builds up the nature. Then in one gigantic blast brings the 2 together when both reach 100%. This does...something...dunno what.

Of course, that's still lame, and now Naruto is even worse off, because he has no free hands to do anything with.

Nice nice ^^, the painting stuff is nicely explained :)
About: "Then in one gigantic blast brings the 2 together when both reach 100%. This does...something...dunno what." I think it will be something like that, clashing the rasengan to a windthingy. The same happened when Naruto and Sasuke fought at those statues. The rasengan clashed with the Chidori and in the end it formed one big sphere, which was one thing, not 2 different ones. (kinda vague but can't explain it that good :) )

eyeshild21
November 01, 2006, 06:18 AM
everyone wanna see naruto to complete jutsu but power is nothing witout speed.he sould become faster but how?

many fans said that Naruta has a wind nature so this means .... if he use wind manpulation

he'll already become faster.But it is riddikulus that some one who has wind nature will be

easily faster than before.if it was true asuma shouldn t have die.

(maybe naruto use some weight like lee and gai sensei to incerase his speed.)

VeNoM87
November 01, 2006, 06:35 AM
everyone wanna see naruto to complete jutsu but power is nothing witout speed.he sould become faster but how?

many fans said that Naruta has a wind nature so this means .... if he use wind manpulation

he'll already become faster.But it is riddikulus that some one who has wind nature will be

Would be quite cool if Naruto actually does have weights, he likes copying stuff a bit so why not this :)
though i doubt he will actually have it

Hankosha
November 01, 2006, 10:21 AM
I predict that the suffering of all the Naruto fans will increase as the week goes by.
I also predict that Naruto will get captured by Akatsuki, but will escape, overpowering/killing one or more of their members.

Zoe303
November 01, 2006, 11:55 AM
I predict that the suffering of all the Naruto fans will increase as the week goes by.
I also predict that Naruto will get captured by Akatsuki, but will escape, overpowering/killing one or more of their members.

lol ^^* I'm agree with the first part!

jester065
November 01, 2006, 01:02 PM

Sorry its not that easy to take on an Akatsuki member. No matter how fast Asuma was he shouldn't or wasn't going to win that fight... and the same could be said about speed but having no power. Asuma wasn't up to the lvl of Hidan or Kakuzu.. so speed would have meant nothing in that fight for him.

Naruto will become faster from this trainning not because of the wind.. but because he is trainning chakra control at a very high lvl.. more than he has before... so its trainning his body which should effect his speed and i think it will. Just take a look at the Rasegan trainning itself... he came back stronger than when he started and i would say faster than when he started. I would think this trainning here at the lvl or just the chakra he is using and the rank this jutsu will be should be enough proof that he going to improve in alot of ways just from the trainning.

Also who cares how many jutsu you have when you can master a good 5 or 6 of them and pick some up later. I know we all wanna see him with more jutsu atleast alot of you do but me for one... i don't... it would be out of character for him to have so many that he could use. Plus having more jutsu really doesn't seem to make you stronger just look at the fourth for example we only know of 3 of his moves and something tells me he didn't have many more than that. If anything i would like to see Naruto use his head and take his moves and use them in different ways.

Tanuki-dono
November 01, 2006, 01:09 PM
A thought just crossed my mind. Who is the fire country daimyo the 12 guardsmen were supposed to protect, and how does he play into all this? @.@ "King?" Who knows. I don't know if the translation I'm looking at is accurate, but the fact that he's mentioned as far back as 314 and we've yet to see him/her is odd. Especially since Asuma was one of the original 12.

EDIT: I do in fact know what a daimyou is, but I don't know how important his existence is in this particular conflict.

WinterLion
November 01, 2006, 01:32 PM
A thought just crossed my mind. Who or what is the fire country daimyo the 12 guardsmen were supposed to protect, and how does he play into all this? @.@ "King?" Who knows. I don't know if the translation I'm looking at is accurate, but the fact that he's mentioned as far back as 314 and we've yet to see him/her is odd. Especially since Asuma was one of the original 12.

The daimyou by meaning is the leader of the country. Every country has one. So the 12 guardsman are like the Secret Service or something like that. And we've been introduced to the Fire Country's daimyo's wife: Madam Shimiji in ch 9 (the crazy lady with the cat that Team 9 had to retrieve).

And with a wife like that... imo, the daimyo is not the king. I think the king is someone from Konoha. And maybe the king isn't one person specifically, but something like the next generation. That's my random theory of the day. :p

Tanuki-dono
November 01, 2006, 01:59 PM
I don't think the king is the daimyou, however, I would not be surprised to see him enter the story, even just peripherally. With the introduction of world domination as a conflict, it would be interesting to see more of the structural components of the country, not at all unlike seeing the monastary awhile back. Also, in the event that Konoha becomes in danger, the whole of fire country would fall into peril. It probably will be kept more localized, but I can always hope to see more of the Naruto world. :P

KAKUZA
November 01, 2006, 07:46 PM
I would love to know why Oro left, i mean they have the same goal, but he just want's to learn every justu.

I've had something thats be eating at me, I think the AL and Kakuzu are either the same person or really good buddies.
By the way things sound, Kakuzu has been in it for a long time due to the fact he's killed off many of it's memebers, and the fact that his ummm..... abilities look kindof "puppetish" is weird. His eyes make it look like he's some kind of clone or a flesh puppet, i mean his arms are like sown together, it's weird. I know this doesn't make any sense, but he and the leader have some of the same views on MONEY. But thats just me. But if Kakuzu isn't the leader then AL, him and Zetsu are working together and have some kindof hidden agenda.

Raseru
November 02, 2006, 05:39 AM
Hi guys, have been hanging around the forums for quite a while now, but this is my first post here. Anyhoo, here's my prediction: Asuma's death will reach Konoha, Kurenai and Konohamaru will be in despair. Poor Konohamaru, losing his uncle/dad. Also, I think that the dad/uncle thing will be verified. Also, a little bit of development on Naruto's training.

I reckon it would be pretty cool (for Naruto) to have another Jinchuuriki to talk to, about being shunned by his/her villiage. Anyway, thats my prediction done.

shadow_wingchun
November 02, 2006, 08:54 AM
Hi

Um i reckon naruto will do the motion of Rasagen but wont put his charka instead he will add the wind element in the motion then add his charka last maybe because its hard enough for him to add the wind to his charka.

This in turn will spin around then its up to naruto to concretate and try fusing theming together and yeah rasgesna completed.

laughing@you
November 02, 2006, 09:07 AM
I would love to know why Oro left, i mean they have the same goal, but he just want's to learn every justu.

I would love to know that to. Or at least clarify it!! Cuz at one point it was implied that Orochimaru left because he couldn't attained Itachi's body. So it could be that Itachi was the main reason why Orochimaru joined akatsuki. (Don't know if anybody has though about it but Oro is getting more gay with every conspiration theory, I mean he joins a group to get a man and he leaves cuz he can't get him!!, Probably orochimaru spends his night singing Thriller!!)

I've had something thats be eating at me, I think the AL and Kakuzu are either the same person or really good buddies.
By the way things sound, Kakuzu has been in it for a long time due to the fact he's killed off many of it's memebers, and the fact that his ummm..... abilities look kindof "puppetish" is weird. His eyes make it look like he's some kind of clone or a flesh puppet, i mean his arms are like sown together, it's weird. I know this doesn't make any sense, but he and the leader have some of the same views on MONEY. But thats just me. But if Kakuzu isn't the leader then AL, him and Zetsu are working together and have some kindof hidden agenda.

Yes, kakuzu appears to be a veteran on akatsuki. And he appears to be in tune with Akatsuki's leader porpuses. So Kakuzu could be one of the co-founders of the organization.

But to be the same person. That seams a little too powerfull if I may say!!!

As for naruto's new jutsu I still have trouble grasping what kind of new powerfull jutsu he can create? ...wind shield? ( ja ...for his new car!! brup!! yeah not funny)..
anyhow, what else he can do with that combination?....

Is he gonna be faster or stronger now because of all the training with all the clones?

Or is this combination elevate him to another level all together like a Super Saiyain kind of thing. (If you don't like the DBZ cross reference, to bad!!!)

After he combines the two, Will this enable him to combine in a better way with the kiuby?

So many questions........and still no answers!!

ophidial
November 02, 2006, 11:49 AM
shadow_wingchun, my thoughts were on a similar line,
my idea was that he would revert back to rasengan stage 2
but instead of forming a charka wall, he would compress the ball
with wind chakra instead.
though that wouldn't really make for a flashy looking jutsu.
(i really want it to be flashy, not just effiecient)

hermallorn
November 02, 2006, 12:02 PM
I KNOW!

from the begining naruto is very strong at imitating people. He will copy kiba and akamaru's justu to fuse with one of his kagebunshin and become a 2 headed 4 handed ninja

Tewdaime
November 02, 2006, 01:29 PM
I’ve been hanging around these threads and reading everybody’s creative thinking and theories. So I decided to input one of my own…first time poster btw!

I don’t know if somebody already mentioned this…or if this was brought up already. But my prediction of what the finished jutsu is…is that it’s going to be some form of fireball (Street Fighter style). With the resangan already formed…he would use his wind chakra to throw or push the resangan at the enemy. From what I’ve seen…the resangan was always attached to the palm of the users hands and use for only closed distant strikes. With the newly formed resangan he can shoot at the enemies, and making the resangan more of a distant attack. Just a thought…that’s all..

sashpimp
November 02, 2006, 02:03 PM
lol my first post look thisis what i think will happen. Firtstly if u noticed naruto in his training can now do the rasengan by himself he dosent need the clone anymore. also when kakashi proves him wrong when saying looking left and right is imposible he simply uses the close to look the other way. now putting this all together basicall he would use a clone to create the rasengan and another clone to add thewind chakra(remmebr that he was cunning the leaf with one hand , everyclone had a leaf) so technically its simply one clone for the wind chakra and one clone for the rasengan.therefore creating anincredably strong jutsu. pus a little thing i would find nice would be if naruto could add wind element to his regular punches and kicks that would be insane.

thats my thoughts
easy
SL.

shade
November 02, 2006, 04:41 PM
hmmm about asuma i don't think so that he gona be dead for sure.....
what about bijuu Nekomata what it was belived in japanise mythology to be able to control dead (maybe even got power to resurrect from dead) that would explain why nekomata was left to be extract later (to be rescued and save asuma)
and if it's not, maybe to bring back asuma, there would be another way (explaining kishi's researchers)

laughing@you
November 02, 2006, 06:21 PM
hmmm about asuma i don't think so that he gona be dead for sure.....
what about bijuu Nekomata what it was belived in japanise mythology to be able to control dead (maybe even got power to resurrect from dead) that would explain why nekomata was left to be extract later (to be rescued and save asuma)
and if it's not, maybe to bring back asuma, there would be another way (explaining kishi's researchers)

Nah Asuma is not that important, usefull or so indespensable that for kishi to go at that extent. Creating an arc on how to bring back to life asuma? Why not bring back everyone who has died?....The 4th, the 3rd. Hell.....They could resurrect every shinobi konoha has lost!!! Empire Konoha!!! Forever and ever!!

I don't think Kishi will turn to this DBZ like cycle that people die but don't die, they come back and die again and again...vicious cycle!!! Bad!!!

Kishi manage to resurrect Gaara but he was a kazekage and almost every fan of naruto liked Gaara (I'm not saying that they like Asuma less. Well yes maybe I do). And kishi resurrected gaara to establish a point. The new order that this story is trying to establish by naruto's different way of doing things. How naruto era will be different...yada..yada...all that mushy stuff.

Asuma's death clearly sends a message of terror. To make us the audience grasp the power of akatsuki. Cuz in a story saying somebody is terrible over and over gets old really fast. There's a point in the story that it has to be shown so the audience gets impacted or you go "OH SNAP" thats one of the badest villains i've seing!!!

Orochimaru was shown over and over and all the characters feared the name orochimaru. And we as the audience were like "Ok his the villain" until this Michael jackson gayish character muster the balls to attack one of the most powerfull villages in the narutoverse and actually killed THE Hokage, the one praised as the professor. The audience went like DAaaaamn!!! That guy is a real menace!!!!

Sorry for the redundancy I got to carried away on my brainstorming.

So In sum, My money is that Asuma is dead and this will serve as waking call and the real strong shinobi will gather to fight this new menace.

Somebody mentioned earlier that kishimoto made akatsuki capture two bijuus because of the time it will provide our heroes to recover and of course give naruto time enough to finish his training. Why? Cuz it takes three days to extract one then two will give our heroes 6 full days to prepare.

Why you ask she's will not be saved the girl captured by hidan and kakuzu? Cuz number 1 our heroes don't know why they left and by the time they can get organized to attack that cavern again (if it is the same cavern) it will take them 3 days of travel. So no saving for the demon girl in distress.

Next chapter will start probably with ceremony of Asuma's death or everybody getting their revenge faces on, with flashbacks of Asuma's ceremony. Maybe naruto gets the word of asuma's death after he finishes his training. And decides to seek revenge going alone to Akatsuki's lair!!! And of course the gang is assign to follow Naruto and stop him before he reaches the lair!!!

bayanbatn
November 02, 2006, 06:52 PM
about naruto wind+rasengan kagebun theory: If all you needed was to combine the two with two kagebunshins, then kakashi would have done it. Although kakashi says his chakra is low, it's enough to make two kage's and let one do chidori and the other rasengan.
Plus, this is kagebunshin theory is kinda unoriginal. Everyone excepts it so there should be sth surprising.

Asuma is dead, no doubt about it.

KAKUZA
November 02, 2006, 07:41 PM
huza!!!!!! I just thought of something

Okay, I don't think the Kakuzu = AL really is going to happen but it's just a thought, but what i've been thinking about is Other "motifs". I think Next Chapter we will see more Akatsuki, followed either by a little hist with Oro, or Naruto training.

Here's the big thing, the whole take over the world thing is just part of it. I think the AL, Kakuzu, and Zetsu are working with a diff agenda. one big thought i had is with the city in the backround, You look at it and say, wow, that ain't your normal village. Now think about how Hidan was talking about Kohona being heritics, Im thinking that the AL's other goal is to Modernize the world. In Naruto it's been pretty tradinaional, but now we are seeing some of that new age thinking coming to view, which lead's me to believe that this group has "seen a new light" with not just using those old methods of gaining power.

I also believe that Kishi is doing the research on the Buji, I think Naruto is going to have to fight them since Akatsuki is controling them, they might want to test drive them, and Naruto might have to save the village.

Raseru
November 03, 2006, 01:46 AM
Hopefully we'll catch a glimpse of the blue-haired Akatsuki member. I hope she'll be a very talented, laid back seductress that'll kick Hidan's ass because of his arrogance and disrespect to the AL. Also, maybe she'll be someone who's romantically involved with the AL ... who knows.

I also hope Kishimoto thinks of some super-smart and original way to explain Naruto's idea and how he will complete the jutsu. Probably something that all of us here have over-looked and will make everyone go, "Ohhhh, I see, how could I miss that!!!" Fingers crossed! :tem

ikuroi
November 03, 2006, 03:32 AM
next chapter is going to be about the rescue of the jinchuuriki who got the nibi, Yugito! Who will save her!?

A. Jiraiya (DOOOO~~N!)
B. New Characters from her country (DOOOOO~~N!!)
C. Another Jinchuuriki (DOOOOOOOOO~~N!)

Because imo we need to have more anti Akatsuki folks, would be lame if the only countries who are going against Akatsuki are Konoha and The Suna! When even more countries are gettin involved in this, thats it.

About Naruto, the rasengan cant be completed by himself...i think! So if Kakashi does the elemental stuff and naruto the chakra stuff, that could be done? But I dont hope that its gonna be like that, cuz I want the awesome jutsu for Naruto, and Naruto ALONE!

foxeal
November 03, 2006, 03:51 AM
Hidan's bound to piss someone in Akatsuki and he's gonna get killed for it. Since he's immortal, probably they'll just cut off his head put it in a box and ship it to a far far away land.

Prediction: Naruto jutsu training

Eventhough naruto could create 200 kagebunshin, note that he requires 1 extra clone to assist him which means he could only do 100 rasengans. Naruto already succeded in creating wind elements through his rasengan as shown in previous chapter. The only problem he's facing right now is to maintain its shape.

Naruto needed 100% concentration to produce rasengan BUT as he's using 1 clone for assistance, he cuts it in half instead. Roughly speaking, 50% concentration (main body) in producing chakura and another 50% concentration (clone) to maintain its shape. So basically what he said before about concentrating 100% on it, was ofcourse ... a lie.

How will he solve this problem? He needs to learn how to create rasengan without assistance. Only when his clone's free will it be able to concentrate on infusing the rasengan with the wind element. Maintaining the shape wouldn't be a problem ofcourse since both naruto and his clone is doing it at the same time. And that i think what it meant by 'when asked to look to the right you're told to look to the left' and why Kishi-sama made naruto use a clone all this time.

Raseru
November 03, 2006, 05:01 AM
Hidan's bound to piss someone in Akatsuki and he's gonna get killed for it. Since he's immortal, probably they'll just cut off his head put it in a box and ship it to a far far away land.

LOL, yeah I reckon Hidan should die. Lets hope it by the AL or the blue-haired chick, as I said before, it would be cool to see what she looks like.

Remus
November 03, 2006, 07:07 AM
next chapter is going to be about the rescue of the jinchuuriki who got the nibi, Yugito! Who will save her!?

A. Jiraiya (DOOOO~~N!)
B. New Characters from her country (DOOOOO~~N!!)
C. Another Jinchuuriki (DOOOOOOOOO~~N!)

Because imo we need to have more anti Akatsuki folks, would be lame if the only countries who are going against Akatsuki are Konoha and The Suna! When even more countries are gettin involved in this, thats it.

About Naruto, the rasengan cant be completed by himself...i think! So if Kakashi does the elemental stuff and naruto the chakra stuff, that could be done? But I dont hope that its gonna be like that, cuz I want the awesome jutsu for Naruto, and Naruto ALONE!

LOL. Who exactly came up with the theory of Kakashi putting in the element into the rasengan while Naruto holds it ? What kind of bulls**t is that ? Thats a combo and not a jutsu. Very funny how people float away while predicting. Well What ever is going to happen I only want some more action. The Nibi Jinchuuruki should get up and run for her life ^^

darkstar7
November 03, 2006, 03:13 PM
I think in the next chapter, after the news of Asuma's death, we might also see those two Konoha elders who were teammates of The Third (forgot their names) lecture Tsunade on underestimating Akatsuki and failing to assemble more powerful four-man teams to deal with them. She might realize then to do a total reorganizing of those 20 small brigades to include more jounins in each one or something.

Kakashi and Yamato might even get involved now since (big speculation here:) Naruto's jutsu development is nearing it's end. I think it would be a good setup for a better Konoha vs. Akatsuki ordeal, where more central characters are involved (instead of shinobis like Izumo and Kotetsu or Aoba and Raidou).

This is probably all wishful thinkin but how kickass would a brigade with Gai, Kakashi, Kurenai, and Yamato fighting any Akatsuki duo be!

I wonder if once Konoha gets even more deep into fighting Akatsuki if Tsunade herself will end up fighting and who she would fight (AL?) oh well, this is probably prediciting 400 chapters ahead.

Theripes
November 03, 2006, 05:25 PM
Basically, i think what most of you have been saying is right: Naruto is going to make the rasengan and have another clone add nature manipulation to the mix, as that's exactly what Kakashi just showed him.

Naruto said doing two things at one time is impossible, meaning: "to make a rasengan" and "to add nature manipulation to it", and gave the example of looking in two directions. Kakashi then showed him that looking in two directions can be done when you create a Kage Bunshin, so logically, this means if Naruto couldn't concentrate on doing two things, having two of him concentrate on seperate stages of the jutsu would be the answer, according to this example. I don't think there's any doubt this is the case, Kishimoto never made the training sessions all that surprising so far, which is actually the brilliance of it: Naruto isn't learning a new magic trick -> he's using the basics he already knew to improve his techniques, which is what makes it more realistic, and that's something i like about it. ^^

Now, what seems more interesting, actually, would be what Naruto's new technique would actually be like. Adding an element to the mix sounds fine, but what would be the effect? The rasengan pretty much worked as a burst bullet so far, giving off some heavy damage on a small area, so a simple power-upgrade wouldn't seem logical here, now what i was thinking: range.

If Naruto could somehow increase the range of his Rasengan attack, it'd be much more devastating! And it fits in quite nicely with the element... It may sound pretty lame, but having Naruto "firing" off whirling shots of whirling, cutting air (like the type Asuma showed him), would be pretty kickass. Ofcourse, it could be something totally different too, that wouldn't surprise me, but to me this sounds pretty cool... ^^;

Now, the next chapter will probably don't add that much storywise: we'll see Asuma's body being brought to Tsunade, Kurenai's reaction, etc, possibly the end of the Akatsuki's conversation, like Hidan telling what "his" goal actually is, perhaps spreading the Jashin religion through the world (which is a lot easier if you're the one in control, now isn't it? ^^) but not the end of Naruto's training, i'd guess Kishimoto will keep the new technique secret until Naruto actually gets a change to use it in battle, which should be pretty soon, as he has just been almost ignored for an entire arc, and non-narutocentric arcs are pretty rare in this series... We might see Jiraiya (he's been gone for a while now...) entering with the information that Yugito (the Nibi) has been caught, and they'll have to save her to disrupt Akatsuki's plans or something?

Or it could just skip to Asuma's funeral, i have no idea. No matter how generic this series may seem at times, still most predictions turn out to be wrong... :)

erieru
November 03, 2006, 11:38 PM
I think a very bizarre way of doing his Jutsu would be to ask on of Kage Bunshins to focus on the wind element and then he would hit that clone with the rasengan :modsmack and voila a new jutsu LOL :clap

kadodo
November 04, 2006, 02:51 AM
When Naruto gets stronger, do u guys think he's gonna control the nine tail fox or akatsuki will eventually take it and he will have to fight the 9 tail tail fox just like the fourth did?

shadow_wingchun
November 04, 2006, 04:05 AM
shadow_wingchun, my thoughts were on a similar line,
my idea was that he would revert back to rasengan stage 2
but instead of forming a charka wall, he would compress the ball
with wind chakra instead.
though that wouldn't really make for a flashy looking jutsu.
(i really want it to be flashy, not just effiecient)

i think the key is that you gotta rub your charka and wind element together at 50% and meanwhile you gotta focus at 200% maybe he will use the Shadow clones to focus on making wind or rasagen element then disperse them and gain the experince then he would know where to look coz then hell be look to the left as well but hmmm i think you would have to do it all at the same time to complete it.

But um yeah.... i remenber that episode when he was in the water and he used his clones to do rasgegan and it made a tornado in the water. anyways off track lol .[br]Posted on: November 04, 2006, 04:01:38 AM_________________________________________________

I think a very bizarre way of doing his Jutsu would be to ask on of Kage Bunshins to focus on the wind element and then he would hit that clone with the rasengan :modsmack and voila a new jutsu LOL :clap

:)) lol funny nah hell combine it do a fart and mixed his fart wind into the toxic move lol all the clones will get together and do a massive fart and hell combine it wiv wind and make it into a new jutsu right der forget about rasagen lol naruto will stink them out lol jks.

UzumakiRoman
November 04, 2006, 08:45 AM
I think in the next chapter, after the news of Asuma's death, we might also see those two Konoha elders who were teammates of The Third (forgot their names) lecture Tsunade on underestimating Akatsuki and failing to assemble more powerful four-man teams to deal with them. She might realize then to do a total reorganizing of those 20 small brigades to include more jounins in each one or something.

Kakashi and Yamato might even get involved now since (big speculation here:) Naruto's jutsu development is nearing it's end. I think it would be a good setup for a better Konoha vs. Akatsuki ordeal, where more central characters are involved (instead of shinobis like Izumo and Kotetsu or Aoba and Raidou).

This is probably all wishful thinkin but how kickass would a brigade with Gai, Kakashi, Kurenai, and Yamato fighting any Akatsuki duo be!

I wonder if once Konoha gets even more deep into fighting Akatsuki if Tsunade herself will end up fighting and who she would fight (AL?) oh well, this is probably prediciting 400 chapters ahead.

i see your point, but a small part of e did want to see Izumo, Kotetsu, Aoba and Raidou fight! Aoba and Raidou more because they are jounins! It's been years since the manga and anime started and i think that's the 1st time we saw Izumo and Kotetsu in a battle situation.

nothingbeardly
November 04, 2006, 09:26 AM
I don't have a prediction for the kind of methods Naruto will use to complete his jutsu, but I did imagine a cool scenario for the way it may happen. A few chapters ago, Yamato told Kakashi that he would not be able to stop Naruto's clones from transforming every time, forshadowing an instance when one of Naruto's clones makes a full transformation (3-4 tails?). Now, Naruto, yet to complete the jutsu is stuck fighting himself in kyubi mode. The fight goes on for a while, showing off the neat, new stuff Naruto hasn't shown he can do yet, however, everything is ineffective against the kyubi. Then, in a moment of desperation, he's able to complete the justu (Hell if I know how) and defeat the kyubi clone.

Huh? Makes for pretty exciting reading, doesn't it?

kyubisharingan
November 04, 2006, 09:43 AM
we r definatly gonna see the village hearing news of Asuma's death

Zoe303
November 04, 2006, 10:50 AM
we r definatly gonna see the village hearing news of Asuma's death

yeah, I'm agree with you. Maybe they'll do some kind of funeral...

Panda
November 04, 2006, 04:57 PM
Naruto's left eye will look left and his right eye will look right and he can do the wind rasengan!

Learing this new rasengan, he is able to complete "that jutsu!"

body flicker
November 04, 2006, 05:03 PM
i havent read much of the rasengan prediction post and im very sure this has been said but it will just be naruto making the rasengan in one hand and the having the clone make add wind nature

it will all be the same routine cause i dont think that it could get any more creative than that

because for me im still a little pissed off at the fact that hes just making a wind rasengan

VeNoM87
November 04, 2006, 05:26 PM
I don't think Naruto will be able to do a "wind-rasengan" yet. If that would be powerful as they say it is then the serie would end pretty fast, cuz naruto is o so powerful. I think he has already learned so much from this training alone that his techniques will evolve while fighting akatsuki scum. Maybe he'll even have a "conversation" with Kyuubi about the 4rth hokage also doing wind-chakra tricks vs him. He first needs to use his wind thingy's in real combat, then he can really learn it.

Skeith
November 04, 2006, 08:57 PM
Well VeNoM87 i agree that he needs to use his wind 'thingy's' in real combat but i've seen a number of animes where characters become way overpowered for like a couple of episodes maybe an arc at most then their new over powered-ness becomes useless basically and they return to getting the shit beat out of them and i think that if naruto becomes overly powerful a good ol akatasuki member will knock him back down to being 'weak' ... right now all im wondering about is what his new windy-rasengan will look like along with whats gonna happen to the two tails and three tails i'd be really mad if kishi just killed them off... i'd like to see more of the other jinchurikkis (woah its been so long i forgot how its spelled o.0)

erieru
November 04, 2006, 10:05 PM
did anyone else noticed that Naruto didn't faint like the previuos times while training? He dispelled all the clones (or was forced to by one of the Kyubii clones) and yet he didn't pass out, I know he's only using 200 clones instead of 1000 or something like that, but it still requires the same amount of concentration and energy. I think he's growing a lot without him noticing it.
also, (and this is off topic, somewhat), could anyone agree with me that Jiraiya also knows how to use Wind manipulation?? Remember when he first appeared in the anime (don't remember if the same in the manga) he used what seemed like a wind technique to fly away from Naruto when they were in the hot springs??
maybe Jiraiya will help him out to complete his jutsu or something, in case he can't complete it now.

bax
November 04, 2006, 10:53 PM
did anyone else noticed that Naruto didn't faint like the previuos times while training? He dispelled all the clones (or was forced to by one of the Kyubii clones) and yet he didn't pass out, I know he's only using 200 clones instead of 1000 or something like that, but it still requires the same amount of concentration and energy. I think he's growing a lot without him noticing it.

I totally agree. Well, he is training in a pace that no others *speculation* can. See the Chapter 329. He trained for "real time 4800 hours" in just one 24 hours day. And yeah, Naruto is somewhat usually unaware of his potential until he's in critical situation. One proof of it is the battle against Gaara.

also, (and this is off topic, somewhat), could anyone agree with me that Jiraiya also knows how to use Wind manipulation?? Remember when he first appeared in the anime (don't remember if the same in the manga) he used what seemed like a wind technique to fly away from Naruto when they were in the hot springs??
maybe Jiraiya will help him out to complete his jutsu or something, in case he can't complete it now.

:offtopic Well, Jiraiya is a Sannin. It won't be too surprising that he can use Wind Chakra as well. Some even say that Jiraiya can use all the 5 basic elements based on his 5-Elements Unsealing Methods he did on Naruto.

As for predictions go, another training chapter ahaed. A glimpse at Naruto's idea, and at the end of the chapter, the news of Asuma reached Kakashi. But Kakashi doesn't want to tell Naruto yet since the possibility of Naruto enters a Kyuubi Rage after that is way higher.

Toad Sage
November 04, 2006, 11:27 PM
I believe Kakashi explains that all jounin have some proficiency with at least three types. I would suspect that if Kakashi can utilize five elements, a sannin like Jiraiya can as well. However, there is no textual evidence YET that wind is Jiraiya's chakara type because it really is just retro-active continuity (meaning it kind of didn't exist the way it does now in the story until recently, so we have to pretend it has always been a part of the story).

Anyway, given the ridiculous number of similarities in appearance, attitude, style, and abilities of Jiraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto, I think we can all safely agree Jiraiya is a wind user. I wouldn't see the point of introducing something less obvious like Jiraiya being a fire user, for instance, if it was ever even important enough to mention in the story.

kadodo
November 05, 2006, 01:17 AM
I'M SORRY BUT WHO ACTUALLY IS YUGITO? IS IT THAT OTHER JINCHUURIKI GIRL THAT THE AKATSUKI CAPTURED?[br]Posted on: November 05, 2006, 01:12:14 AM_________________________________________________IT'S TRUE THAT JIRAIYA TRAINED NARUTO FOR OVER A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS, BUT WHY IS IT THAT I GET THE FEELING THAT HE'S GETTING STRONGER BY TRAINING WIHT KAKASHI

bax
November 05, 2006, 01:18 AM
I'M SORRY BUT WHO ACTUALLY IS YUGITO? IS IT THAT OTHER JINCHUURIKI GIRL THAT THE AKATSUKI CAPTURED?

Yes. She's the one.
BTW, if you wanna ask some questions on Akatsuki, you can always visit the Akatsuki Discussion Board (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=301.0). If you can't find any specific threads about any Akatsuki questions, you can always ask inside the Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.0) thread.

*ps: please turn off the Caps Lock ^_^;*

anwoo
November 05, 2006, 06:42 AM
I don't think Naruto will need another bunshin for his technique.

Probably, he realized that when bushins are out, how is it that he's able to issue individual commands to each?

That is probably the key that will allow him to perform both wind and water techniques at the same time.

Saul-san
November 05, 2006, 07:29 AM
I think Narutos new jutsu will work like this:
As we have seen Naruto has problems to add the wind chakra to the ransengan, because he tries to create it like a normal rasengan (with one hand). We have also seen that Tenzou combines his two different chakras by releasing water chakra in the one and earth chakra in the other hand. Naruto might try something similar and the result is maybe some like this?
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9153/gohankamehamehaih0.gif

Edit:
or like this?
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/3853/narutorasenganbycraigzekc8.jpg

Eldanis
November 05, 2006, 10:12 AM
Ever Since Naruto could do the Rasengan he has had to use two clones, one to contain the rasengan and one to do the motions and insert the chakra and the motion. As others have said Naruto is of course going to take use of this by making the other clone help with the nature manipulation.

But I personally dont think that one clone will do the rasengan and one will insert the element because this is pretty much what he is doing atm. Right now he has created the Rasengan and is then trying to insert the wind chakra into the Rasengan.

Naruto says "To Begin with, creating the Rasengan takes a ton of concentration... and then to add "Nature manipulation" on top of that is impossible." So what he is doing (and if u observe the earlier frames) is just trying to insert the element into the Rasengan. Adding a clone to the mix isnt going to do anything because he is just doing the same thing. It may make it slightly easier but still pretty much impossible as he says.

I think the idea of the Clone wasnt about when the Rasengan is made but while the Rasengan is being made when the clone is already out. Use the clone to create the chakra motions of the Rasengan like normal but while that occurs Naruto will use his other hand to create the nature manipulation, primarily fusing the forming Rasengan with the Nature.

kamikaze
November 05, 2006, 02:02 PM
A lot of people think that it is to early that narut can do the rasengan with the windelemental, but if he tries 7 day to do that it will be 1400 days in real. And this is 3.8 years!!! of training and he has a lot of time the six month had just begun!!!

Hemostrat
November 05, 2006, 02:55 PM
I for one, will be very, very mad if the trick to adding Nature Manipulation into the Rasengan is just using a Kage Bunshin the right way. Why? Yondaime was a genius, he created the Rasengan, Hiraishin and other moves. Don't you think he would've tried to use a Kage Bunshin to do this?

Vegitto
November 05, 2006, 03:26 PM
Since Naruto is a dumbass, he has tried the following thing:

1 'real' Naruto gives 'normal' chakra to make a Rasengan
1 'fake' Naruto forms and shapes the Rasengan

Here's what he's supposed to do:

1 'real' Naruto gives wind chakra to make a Rasengan

Smubeht
November 05, 2006, 03:34 PM
About Yondaime not being able to figure it out. I don't think that is the issue, because no matter what Naruto figures out, Yondaime should also have been able to. The point is that Yondaime just did not have enough time. He may have simply never gotten around to figuring a way to combine it. Or he may have without one knowing. Just because Yondaime didn't do it, doesn't mean he COULDN'T. It was like he wasn't able to do it in the time he had which is not the same as he would never be able to figure it out. Also Naruto is good at thinking outside the box, sometimes its the simple things that geniuses overlook.

Substance
November 05, 2006, 04:14 PM
Since Naruto is a dumbass, he has tried the following thing:

1 'real' Naruto gives 'normal' chakra to make a Rasengan

Here's what he's supposed to do:

1 'real' Naruto gives wind chakra to make a Rasengan

we will see....

Pepius
November 05, 2006, 04:41 PM
Problem wasnt that Yondaime didnt have time.
In Manga said clearly Yondaime could use Wind nature chakra but couldnt not manipulate it.
And Naruto can do both.
Use and Manipulate.

DarkManSharingan32
November 05, 2006, 04:50 PM
Problem wasnt that Yondaime didnt have time.
In Manga said clearly Yondaime could use Wind nature chakra but couldnt not manipulate it.
And Naruto can do both.
Use and Manipulate.

It was never mentioned that Yondaime was a Wind element user... and it was definetly not said that he tried to infuse that particular element into the Rasengan.

But what we CAN deduce is that Yondaime tried to add some Elemental Composition to the perfect Spatial Composition.. that is the Rasengan. He was adept at both, but the union of the two is what caused the trouble.

From what Kakashi said... Yondaime was simply not able to complete this step. It may be the case that Yondaime needed more time... but what is NOT certain. All we know is what Kakashi told us.

kyubisharingan
November 05, 2006, 04:52 PM
like my previous post said, the village will hear about Asuma's death by some bird or watever. Thus halting Naruto's Training for a bit. Since right now they dont have to worry about Akatsuki cuz they r sealing the Junchuriki, they can go to the funeral...

OR Naruto Becomes enraged because he saw Asuma not too long ago and he just died. Then the kyubi gets out of control and kakashi sees the 4 tails for the 1st time

Sarmad
November 05, 2006, 05:16 PM
I don't know why, but my sympathy for Naruto is growing stronger and stronger with every single negative statement about his Character. :amuse

Predicitons:
I bet we see "that Jutsu" Jiraiya forbade Naruto to use. But of course just a weak version of "the Justu" and he'll fuse it with Rasengan and Wind-Chakra!

smoke
November 05, 2006, 05:20 PM
About Yondaime not being able to figure it out. I don't think that is the issue, because no matter what Naruto figures out, Yondaime should also have been able to. The point is that Yondaime just did not have enough time. He may have simply never gotten around to figuring a way to combine it. Or he may have without one knowing. Just because Yondaime didn't do it, doesn't mean he COULDN'T. It was like he wasn't able to do it in the time he had which is not the same as he would never be able to figure it out. Also Naruto is good at thinking outside the box, sometimes its the simple things that geniuses overlook.
what naruto does the fourth never did becuse narutos the only one to use KB to make rasengan

another thought do think that yondaime was a kid when he made rasengan

DarkManSharingan32
November 05, 2006, 06:12 PM
I don't know why, but my sympathy for Naruto is growing stronger and stronger with every single negative statement about his Character. :amuse

Predicitons:
I bet we see "that Jutsu" Jiraiya forbade Naruto to use. But of course just a weak version of "the Justu" and he'll fuse it with Rasengan and Wind-Chakra!

No way.
I don't really see how "that jutsu" has anything to do with the Revelation he seemed to make at the end of the last chapter.

Sounds like your just wishfully thinking...lol

I know we all want some closure to the "that jutsu" statement... but come on.
In due time.

Sarmad
November 05, 2006, 08:05 PM
No way.
I don't really see how "that jutsu" has anything to do with the Revelation he seemed to make at the end of the last chapter.

Sounds like your just wishfully thinking...lol

I know we all want some closure to the "that jutsu" statement... but come on.
In due time.

I gotta admit it, i think and hope you're right! Even tough i want to see the forbidden Jutsu! But it would be kinda lame, if he uses "the Jutsu" to create his new Jutsu. It's way better for Naruto to create the new Jutsu and have another big, secret Jutsu in his repertoire! *wahaha* :smile-big

darkstar7
November 05, 2006, 08:25 PM
After reading chap 329 again, i predict with a heavy heart that there will be no Akatsuki next chapter. With AL stating that they will spend six days extracting the beasts and then explaining their goals, it just seems to pretty much cap off anymore ongoings for now with Akatsuki. Basically, it will all shift back to konoha, asuma's death, and naruto's training.

It would be awesome to see another konoha four-man brigade find hidan and kakuzu, attacking them right in the middle of their jutsus and also interrupting the whole extraction process, but that doesn't seem like Kishi's style to repeat what just happened (asuma, shika, izumo, kotetsu vs. hidan, kakuzu) unless it involved more central characters.

Fullmetalsasukefreak
November 05, 2006, 09:57 PM
I actually think they will have a large funeral for asuma, cause he was the third's son and all, and Naruto will probably succeed in his training next chap.

DarkManSharingan32
November 05, 2006, 10:53 PM
You guys have to remember Kishi's style...
It is totally within his style to focus comeplete on Team Asuma... and leave the conclusion of Naruto's training for the following chapter.

In fact, i hope something like this happens.... that way the timing between Naruto's jutsu and the Akatsuki wont be inturrupted

sharinganLS
November 06, 2006, 10:41 AM
You guys have to remember Kishi's style...
It is totally within his style to focus comeplete on Team Asuma... and leave the conclusion of Naruto's training for the following chapter.

In fact, i hope something like this happens.... that way the timing between Naruto's jutsu and the Akatsuki wont be inturrupted
i feel team asuma will return to konoha with his body and they will assemble a new team to face the akatsuki (naruto will probably join this one).

hermallorn
November 06, 2006, 11:00 AM
the discussion about the yondaime being or not being able to do elemental rasengan is plainly stupid.
The fourth didn't die that young. But he invented rasengan in his youth. So he had plenty of time.

A genious just can't have all the good ideas! Maybe there is no traditional way of doing it. He never ever though of doing rasengan with a kagebunshin, nor did jiraya.

Naruto is not thinking straigth that's why he has ideas that others don't

laughing@you
November 06, 2006, 11:04 AM

:offtopic So Naruto is insane and that enables him to discover a way?

sharinganLS
November 06, 2006, 11:54 AM
:offtopic So Naruto is insane and that enables him to discover a way?

I think wat he is saying is Naruto has a unique way of thinking (this has been shown many times throughout the seires)..

One Eyed Sharingan
November 06, 2006, 01:12 PM
And Naruto's chakra capacity totally help him in using KB to use the current training method

DarkManSharingan32
November 06, 2006, 02:24 PM
the discussion about the yondaime being or not being able to do elemental rasengan is plainly stupid.
The fourth didn't die that young. But he invented rasengan in his youth. So he had plenty of time.

A genious just can't have all the good ideas! Maybe there is no traditional way of doing it. He never ever though of doing rasengan with a kagebunshin, nor did jiraya.

They didn't think of it that way...
Because it is less efficient, aand doesnt make sense.

Thats like saying...

Yondaime invented a car.
But Naruto figured out a way to peddle two bicycles at the same time.

lol

soiramx
November 06, 2006, 02:24 PM
Hi everyone i ve been browsing this page for quite some time now but as u can see its my first post.

I think that in the next few chapters we are going to see abit more of Team Kurenai as its the only thread coming from Asumas death plus it was about time.

I cant really imagine what the new jutsu naruto is dev will look like but i think an Akatsuki will definately feel it, most probably deidara for a few reasons:
- Naruto knows how he fights
- Tobi is his new pair so if Tobi - Obito thing is true it would make sense for Kakashi to take care of him
- I dont think that death of Sasori was an accident
- The new wind jutsu seems suitable for him

Tombadgerlock
November 06, 2006, 03:22 PM
Uh...Kurenai isn't the "only" thread about asuma's death.
There is also konohamaru. He already lost a grandfather, maybe a father, and now an uncle? Maybe we'll have some konohamaru Naruto bonding scenes. That would be kind of cool (get your mind of the gutter yaoifans >_<, no jailbait).

sangai
November 06, 2006, 06:39 PM
well, i can tell you almost 95% asuma ain't the dad of konohamaru, i mean sure relation wise they are family...but why would asuma be hittin on kurenai unless he is a true mack daddy of pimps playin the field with all the other ninja ho's.

i mean if he was konohamaru's dad, he would have or had a wife... and im sure she would of been mentioned by now. perhaps konohamaru's parents are already dead.

Sephy7KillerMech
November 06, 2006, 06:55 PM
well, i can tell you almost 95% asuma ain't the dad of konohamaru, i mean sure relation wise they are family...but why would asuma be hittin on kurenai unless he is a true mack daddy of pimps playin the field with all the other ninja ho's.

i mean if he was konohamaru's dad, he would have or had a wife... and im sure she would of been mentioned by now. perhaps konohamaru's parents are already dead.

i think he meant Asuma was his uncle...

sangai
November 06, 2006, 07:01 PM
and im just saying im sure he ain't his dad LOL, was just reasseing a early much earlier comment.

Total_Lag
November 06, 2006, 07:50 PM
Well I've had enough of the lovey-touchy-feely thing so I hope the next chapter will focus more on Naruto's training or more action. And they need to quit teasing with Akatsuki... Show everyone already! :P

Question though: It seems Akatsuki operates in pairs and Orichimaro use to be in Akatsuki. If so, who was his partner? And why doesn't the leader have a partner? Is he so strong?

dfcarolinaguy
November 06, 2006, 09:37 PM
my prediction is that we will see sai and danzou next chapter, revealing that danzou is actually a spy for the atasuki because i remeber them saying that danzou likes wars and the atasuki is about monopolizing the war business, sooo that my prediction, and i hope we see kiba and akamura[br]Posted on: November 06, 2006, 09:36:41 PM_________________________________________________oro partner was sasori

Hemostrat
November 06, 2006, 09:38 PM
Sasori was Oro's partner. We don't know if the leader operates alone or not. Personally I think he does, but then if he did that would mean that the leader and one other person works alone as well before Oro left. That person could be Zetsu, but who would the BL be paired with?

abu_89
November 06, 2006, 09:45 PM
Pairings:

Hidan + Kakuzu (Kakuzu killed all his other partners before Hidan, since Hidan can't be killed)
Tobi + Deidara (Sasori and Orochimaru once took this slot)
Itachi + Kisame (They work well together)

Zetsu
Blue Haired Lady
Akatsuki Leader

3 teams and 3 individuals. Zetsu works alone since he needs to be stealthy and the other two are just really strong and don't need partners (or they work together... that's also a possibility)

darkstar7
November 06, 2006, 10:45 PM
I definitely don't think the blue haired lady and AL are paired together. Everytime we've seen the real AL -- he's been alone

Raine_Joybringer
November 06, 2006, 11:06 PM
It's possible the blue-haired one is partners with Zetsu, but she refuses to work with him. [br]Posted on: November 06, 2006, 11:04:57 PM_________________________________________________I'm going to do a completely crackpot theory this week and predict we'll see her outside of being either a shadow or hologram... >.>

DarkManSharingan32
November 06, 2006, 11:18 PM
It's possible the blue-haired one is partners with Zetsu, but she refuses to work with him. [br]Posted on: November 06, 2006, 11:04:57 PM_________________________________________________I'm going to do a completely crackpot theory this week and predict we'll see her outside of being either a shadow or hologram... >.>

Ha ha...
She steals Sakura, and it becomes a Bleach Arc.

Donils
November 07, 2006, 12:14 AM
I think that in the next few chapters we are going to see abit more of Team Kurenai as its the only thread coming from Asumas death plus it was about time.

The only thread? What about his own team? There were the closest to him and are the ones who will get the most development from this. They were almost like his children.

I am not sure what Kishimoto will do with Konohamaru. If I had an uncle that died that I never really knew, it wouldn't affect me that much. If anyone needs bonding with Naruto and his Jesus powers, it's Team 10.

I doubt Kishimoto is going to reveal the BL and AL. He only showed Hidan and Kakuzu about 18 chapters ago. Got to leave some mystery.

nillut
November 07, 2006, 02:27 AM
Ok, I only read the first 5 pages. CBA to read all 15. Anyway, how about this: Naruto tries to combine wind with rasengan the way alot of people have said. Only it's not even close and just blows up in his face. Because I think it's obvious what idea Naruto got, but it would be TOO lame if he completes it that way.
On a side note, it's tuesday, shouldn't we be getting the spoiler anytime soon?

erieru
November 07, 2006, 02:58 AM
lol I like how everybody is saying BL like Blue Hair Lady, whach it be a guy like Haku or something like it :)

ok, predictions, I doubt we get to see the end of the training, at least not in this next coming chapter, also I think that we will finally get to see Asuma's body arrive to Konoha or something similar, a funeral may come at end of the chapter or somenthing, I think it would be too long to go for two chapters without showing poor Asuma, IMO it would be not giving enough importance to his death.
also, for the bizarre prediction, what if the 'statue' where the AL is seating is actually a bijuu?? we haven't seen his body, so it may be so, don't you think?

Raseru
November 07, 2006, 03:20 AM
The only thread? What about his own team? There were the closest to him and are the ones who will get the most development from this. They were almost like his children.

I am not sure what Kishimoto will do with Konohamaru. If I had an uncle that died that I never really knew, it wouldn't affect me that much. If anyone needs bonding with Naruto and his Jesus powers, it's Team 10.

I doubt Kishimoto is going to reveal the BL and AL. He only showed Hidan and Kakuzu about 18 chapters ago. Got to leave some mystery.

I think Konohamaru will be devastated. :crying Maybe he and Asuma really bonded over the time skip as Konohamaru grew up.

Also, I think, Kishi-sama will reveal only one. Most likely, the BL. The AL will finally be revealed through Naruto's eyes. :blink

hermallorn
November 07, 2006, 03:54 AM
They didn't think of it that way...
Because it is less efficient, aand doesnt make sense.

Thats like saying...

Yondaime invented a car.
But Naruto figured out a way to peddle two bicycles at the same time.

lol

2 people rasengan IS less efficient, but he mastered that in 1 week. Naruto rendan is also less efficient that the real thing but he invented it on the spot

laughing@you
November 07, 2006, 07:58 AM

Or maybe Zetsu doesn't do any fighting. Remember its an organization. And every organization has a cleaning crew.

After all the events that has passed zetsu show's up to recover or clean a scene. I'm starting to believe that he doesn't get involve in the figthing. His probably one of the weaker ones from the organization.

Then again, Kishimoto has a fling for unpredicatability so who knows if zetsu its really powerfull fighter. And his actually the first akatsuki naruto fights and kills on his own!!! (Other than the previous Itachi clone)

Eitherway, I think the pairings are for extraction and fighting only. There can be other roles in the organization that requires solo agents. Ex: bodyguard, Enforcer, fee collector.......... (ja, blue haired is a secretary keeping the books)

Raine_Joybringer
November 07, 2006, 08:27 AM
Or maybe Zetsu doesn't do any fighting. Remember its an organization. And every organization has a cleaning crew.

After all the events that has passed zetsu show's up to recover or clean a scene. I'm starting to believe that he doesn't get involve in the figthing. His probably one of the weaker ones from the organization.

Then again, Kishimoto has a fling for unpredicatability so who knows if zetsu its really powerfull fighter. And his actually the first akatsuki naruto fights and kills on his own!!! (Other than the previous Itachi clone)

Eitherway, I think the pairings are for extraction and fighting only. There can be other roles in the organization that requires solo agents. Ex: bodyguard, Enforcer, fee collector.......... (ja, blue haired is a secretary keeping the books)

Yeah, you're probably right- though you never know...

Anyway, that's my theory too, about BHL being the Akatsuki's secretary XD

sharinganLS
November 07, 2006, 09:39 AM
Yeah, you're probably right- though you never know...

Anyway, that's my theory too, about BHL being the Akatsuki's secretary XD
Yeah that sounds reasonable. But for next chapter im hoping to see naruto's new idea for completing his jutsu.

KAKUZA
November 07, 2006, 01:10 PM
Well hopeful the jutsu is finished next chap, i don't want a "DBZ, takes 5 episodes to change a lightbulb" thing going on.
I think their is another part to this training, Kakashi said it was to help Naruto create his new jutsu, but i also think it was to teach him how to use his clones more. Normally when Naruto used his clones it was as a distration or besrkally, but if you look at how he's began to foucus and acctally think and make them work together, they can be a pain in someones side. I mean 15 clones that just fly around and hit you and think and act on their own is hard to defend agaisnt, its better then just having them attack at once and die ( im looking at you stupid young Naruto)

laughing@you
November 07, 2006, 01:37 PM
Well hopeful the jutsu is finished next chap, i don't want a "DBZ, takes 5 episodes to change a lightbulb" thing going on.
I think their is another part to this training, Kakashi said it was to help Naruto create his new jutsu, but i also think it was to teach him how to use his clones more. Normally when Naruto used his clones it was as a distration or besrkally, but if you look at how he's began to foucus and acctally think and make them work together, they can be a pain in someones side. I mean 15 clones that just fly around and hit you and think and act on their own is hard to defend agaisnt, its better then just having them attack at once and die ( im looking at you stupid young Naruto)

That is more of the same thing!!

That has being his tactic since he learned Kage bunshin...

I really hope kishi comes up with something new!! He doesn't have to change naruto's way of doing things but something new and cool to his arsenal.

Cuz lets face it almost every character has an MO. And they progress under that MO. After the timeskip characters fighting tecniques didn't change much from what they use to. The only noticeble change was sakura, and probably sasuke. But the rest of the characters kept the same. A little difference here and there but basically the same. So in other words, I'm starting to think that naruto won't do the giant the leap I was expecting him to do. His new jutsu will be like when he learned rasengan. Naruto didn't improve on other aspects of his fighting when he learned rasengan. It didn't make him faster, stronger (phisically not the effect of the jutsu), no special ability. But in this case with the use of all the clones for so long his experience, endurance, mentality, will grow a little. But we won't see in naruto the giant leap that Sasuke made when he started using the curse seal back in the test. We won't see naruto getting lighting fast that even kakashi can't follow.

I'm just being a pesimist so when kishi presents naruto's final acomplishes I get surprised!! And go cool!!!

DarkManSharingan32
November 07, 2006, 03:15 PM
That is more of the same thing!!

That has being his tactic since he learned Kage bunshin...

I really hope kishi comes up with something new!! He doesn't have to change naruto's way of doing things but something new and cool to his arsenal.

Cuz lets face it almost every character has an MO. And they progress under that MO. After the timeskip characters fighting tecniques didn't change much from what they use to. The only noticeble change was sakura, and probably sasuke. But the rest of the characters kept the same. A little difference here and there but basically the same. So in other words, I'm starting to think that naruto won't do the giant the leap I was expecting him to do. His new jutsu will be like when he learned rasengan. Naruto didn't improve on other aspects of his fighting when he learned rasengan. It didn't make him faster, stronger (phisically not the effect of the jutsu), no special ability. But in this case with the use of all the clones for so long his experience, endurance, mentality, will grow a little. But we won't see in naruto the giant leap that Sasuke made when he started using the curse seal back in the test. We won't see naruto getting lighting fast that even kakashi can't follow.

I'm just being a pesimist so when kishi presents naruto's final acomplishes I get surprised!! And go cool!!!

I think you're talking a bit too prematurely...
We havent really seen the styles of MOST of the main ninjas post timeskip... the only one we HAVE seen is Shikamaru.

To say that they haven't progressed is a bit too much, and until we actually see them in action, i would really hesistate to say that. (Add to it the fact that both Sakura and Sasuke have adapted their styles different, outweighs the argument that the M.O. is primarily stagnant.)

Elldar
November 07, 2006, 04:52 PM
hmm, it seem, like naruto really had an idea how to crack, yet I thought i was strange that he first made rasengan then added wind, I mean shouldn't it be smarter, do it simultaneously?
while making, rotation and compressing he should make the wind chakra of the chakra he is rotating and compressing... seem alot easier, to do things. because he dont need to concentrate on complete spatial recomposition while, just creating it.
hmm, I predict... lets see Dansu or what was his name the root leader

laughing@you
November 07, 2006, 05:05 PM
I think you're talking a bit too prematurely...
We havent really seen the styles of MOST of the main ninjas post timeskip... the only one we HAVE seen is Shikamaru.

To say that they haven't progressed is a bit too much, and until we actually see them in action, i would really hesistate to say that. (Add to it the fact that both Sakura and Sasuke have adapted their styles different, outweighs the argument that the M.O. is primarily stagnant.)

Before the timeskip sakura didn't have the tsunade strengh and healing techniques after sakura has them. Sakura didn't adapt her style she got a complete new one . Tsunade's style. Sasuke completely change the way he uses Chidori. Which was a complete surprise. I'm not a sasuke fan and I went like that was cool!!

Everybody else hasn't shown that type of progress. Only by title.

Don't get me wrong they have become stronger in their way. I'm just saying that we won't see naruto change drastically his way of fighting. He will become stronger but on his same pattern!!

My prediction his stronger!!

KAKUZA
November 07, 2006, 05:21 PM
the point I im trying to make is that he's going to use this training to sup-up his clones, and then use them like they should have been used. The way the others have increased, Naruto's always been slower, but when he does he's uber strong, so this is going to toss him over a few bars.

The Flash
November 07, 2006, 05:47 PM
Ah.. I've been busy with soccer and my studies at the university (scholarship boy :p). So that would explain why I haven't had the opportunity to post on the great mangahelpers site. :)

Anyways, as for my prediction:

Well here it goes...I would definitely like to see naruto complete 'the rasengan'.

Naruto would get the idea to do it and find the way to complete the rasengan(after the hint from kakashi), but will not master it YET. I also think this chapter will involve the mourning of Asuma's death. Ofcourse, this will affect naruto's training and he will not be able to finish it.

Somehow i think Asuma's death will definitely affect naruto deeply , and from here on.... well... he will have the will or courage to complete the rasengan.. and bam! The new S-Rank jutsu has made its first existence to the world. (Original idea of the jutsu was from the 4th hokage)

P.S. : I really want to know to who the 'king' is. Shikamaru looked very surprise to hear what asuma said. hmmm.

SKiLL3D
November 07, 2006, 06:01 PM
I think too that the next Chapter will be about Asuma and his Realtionships with the Characters.
I hope that we get to know the new King, which is the Person that will need to be taken care of and be defended&protected with all Powers Konoha can provide. IF Asuma is as smart as i think, the new King who has to be protected will be Naruto because Akatsuki will be after him.(I still believe that Orochimaru can beat up Akatsuki alone - Jiraya managed to get rid of 2 Akatsuki alone, but had no chance against Orochimaru alone)

I'm new and kinda extreme but i think Naruto will not show up in chapter until 331, where he will fuse Rasengan and WindManipulation into a very big pumped Rasengan!

The Power of the Rasengan will be blown from its Center outwards with a WindManipulated ChakraHurricane and it will look like a very big Kamehame-ha which will surprise the enemies as the expect a usual Rasengan, but this one will be small and it will get big just few seconds before the Blast

Would be a Visual Fusion between GenkiDama and KamehameHa :smile-big

:eyeroll just a try :blink

iLL

Hemostrat
November 07, 2006, 07:45 PM
That's why Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi and even said he can't beat him yes? :)

mugen
November 07, 2006, 09:07 PM
umm I don't really care what happens but I want A cover page or splash whatever it's called, It's been like two months since we've had one.

dfcarolinaguy
November 07, 2006, 11:39 PM
I think we are going to see conversation btw shika and naruto about the whole king business

EndoAnima
November 07, 2006, 11:43 PM
My feeling about the new technique is that it will be that it will be similar to rasengan in appearance, but will have large blade-like protrusions as it spins, so when it strikes, it not only damages by impact, but it will slice the opponent.

This is also far-fetched, but I think Naruto may hurt himself with his jutsu if it happens to be of this nature lol.

As far as next chapter.... I think they may come to the realization that Akatsuki withdrew because they found another Jinchuriki or Tailed Beast and assemble a team to delay or stop the process.

starwolf
November 07, 2006, 11:58 PM
I believe that Chapter 330 will begin Naruto beginning to implement his new idea, but then get interupted by the News of Asuma's death. Then everyone gathers at some place and they mourn. Naruto gets extremely upset (like with Gaara's Death) because Asuma died at the hands of Akatsuki. He will blame himself for his death and probably get so upset that he goes Kyuubi in front of the others. They will be shocked by his transformation then Shikamaru finally gets why Naruto is the "King".

I would love to see the others finally learning the truth about Naruto and see their reaction. :p

Naruto and the Kaze Rasengan. I don't think he will complete it during training. To keep up with the excitement, Kishi most likely will save it for Naruto's next major fight and miraculously gets the new Rasengan to work, like he did the Rasengan during the Sannin fight.

And most likely it will involve a clone like the Rasengan. But instead of a clone stabilizing, it will be doing the Wind Element and adding it to the Rasengan while it is being formed by Naruto.

sayanvicl4
November 08, 2006, 01:06 AM
well I don't think he will use a KB for the new technique. He will find a way to use both hands to blend them together. The reason the rasengan was weak was because he needed the opponent to stand still. I think that the combination of compression and wind will somehow eliminate this obstacle by shooting out. Kind of like the blast the 4tailed Kyubi did except with outward wind that cuts through everything.

FC3S
November 08, 2006, 02:24 AM
about the fourth inventing the rasengan: didn't Jiraiya make it? I mean he told Naruto that the 4th left the rasengan to be one of the last moves he learned from Jiraiya, and that it took him 3 years to master it.

Also I agree about naruto probably using kagebunshin to focus wind and rasengan seperately then smash the two, but I kinda hope this isn't what happens. first of all it's too obvious from what we've all read in the last chapter that this is what it hints at, but more than anything, Naruto still uses frikken 2 kagebuns to make a rasengan, so he'll need (at least) THREE to mix the two together? that's not cool at all...

cerventus
November 08, 2006, 06:19 AM
i suspect rasengan is a co invention of jiraiya and yondaime. Althought it was Yondaime who perfect it to its current level. Naruto will bring it from an A rank jutsu to an S rank jutsu.

This week we will see Naruto finding out what happened to Asuma.

Sephy7KillerMech
November 08, 2006, 07:16 AM
I hope that Naruto DOES use a Kage Bunsin to smash wind chakra into a raging Oodama Rasengan. This would be a giant leap forward in the way he uses his clones.

Before Naruto used his clones to assist him in doing jutsu or to do basic attacks like throwing a shuriken/kunai, delivering a punch/kick, or helping him to complete a move. If he cut down the number of clones he creates and instead uses 1 or 2 clones with more chakra, then he could do more complex things like having them use jutsu or fight along side him for more varied attacks and combos.

I hate to bring in non-canon material but I think it would be appropriate in this situation. As an avid gamer I had to check out Nintendo's 4th installment of their Naruto fighting game. This game takes place before the timeskip but after Akatsuki has been revealed and Naruto and Sasuke fought in the valley (so right where the anime ends). As such they had to make up alot of moves to balance the characters out and I found the way Itachi fights in this game the most interesting. He will summon Kage Bunshin for very short periods of time and they will attack quickly to assist in his combos (they also make him tricky because when he uses extreme speed he'll leave his kage bunshin behind until he appears behind you and it disappears... anyway....). I think this would be a very neat way for Naruto to develop.

Annnnyyywwaayyy... There has been a lot of emphases put on conserving chakra and it has been shown time and time again that Naruto is very (almost incredibly) poor at this. Sure having a limitless well of power (kyuubi) is a wonderful thing and has gotten him very far (sasuke too! cursed seal... but not as much...). This power comes with a price and we have seen it! Naruto needs to start learning to use his chakra wisely and his clones are his most wasteful jutsu so far.

In summation I hope that Naruto's biggest achievement from this training isn't so much the ultimate jutsu he gets from it, but foresight to actually use his clones as a second person in his team rather than an easily disposed of tool.

The Flash
November 08, 2006, 07:20 AM
about the fourth inventing the rasengan: didn't Jiraiya make it? I mean he told Naruto that the 4th left the rasengan to be one of the last moves he learned from Jiraiya, and that it took him 3 years to master it.

Also I agree about naruto probably using kagebunshin to focus wind and rasengan seperately then smash the two, but I kinda hope this isn't what happens. first of all it's too obvious from what we've all read in the last chapter that this is what it hints at, but more than anything, Naruto still uses frikken 2 kagebuns to make a rasengan, so he'll need (at least) THREE to mix the two together? that's not cool at all...

No, Jiraiya learned the rasengan from the fourth. If you READ the manga carefully, it clearly stated that jiraiya said that it took the fourth 3 years to do it.

cerventus
November 08, 2006, 07:24 AM
No, Jiraiya learned the rasengan from the fourth. If you READ the manga carefully, it clearly stated that jiraiya said that it took the fourth 3 years to do it.

When Yondaime says it...it is the truth.
Just kidding.

Anyway, we rely on different scanlation and i think sometimes the meaning get lost with the different interpretation.

Still prediction. Naruto is not going to be the king.

laughing@you
November 08, 2006, 08:08 AM
When Yondaime says it...it is the truth.
Just kidding.

Anyway, we rely on different scanlation and i think sometimes the meaning get lost with the different interpretation.

Still prediction. Naruto is not going to be the king.

With akatsuki's finally revealing its goal (and to me it was a little blunt the idea of world domination), I think for naruto to be the king isn't that far off.

But then again we could be surprise (hopefully) with another answer.

Anyhow with kishi running out of ideas and naruto becoming (has become actually) the fanbase anime monster money maker that it is now, his being preasured to extend and bad ideas start to emerge in the narutoverse. I hope he can keep his cool and keep the good formula working.

cerventus
November 08, 2006, 09:24 AM
With akatsuki's finally revealing its goal (and to me it was a little blunt the idea of world domination), I think for naruto to be the king isn't that far off.

But then again we could be surprise (hopefully) with another answer.

Anyhow with kishi running out of ideas and naruto becoming (has become actually) the fanbase anime monster money maker that it is now, his being preasured to extend and bad ideas start to emerge in the narutoverse. I hope he can keep his cool and keep the good formula working.

HEre here. Last thing we want in Naruto Manga to have filler characthers.

VeNoM87
November 08, 2006, 10:08 AM
I think too that the next Chapter will be about Asuma and his Realtionships with the Characters.
I hope that we get to know the new King, which is the Person that will need to be taken care of and be defended&protected with all Powers Konoha can provide. IF Asuma is as smart as i think, the new King who has to be protected will be Naruto because Akatsuki will be after him.(I still believe that Orochimaru can beat up Akatsuki alone - Jiraya managed to get rid of 2 Akatsuki alone, but had no chance against Orochimaru alone)

I'm new and kinda extreme but i think Naruto will not show up in chapter until 331, where he will fuse Rasengan and WindManipulation into a very big pumped Rasengan!

The Power of the Rasengan will be blown from its Center outwards with a WindManipulated ChakraHurricane and it will look like a very big Kamehame-ha which will surprise the enemies as the expect a usual Rasengan, but this one will be small and it will get big just few seconds before the Blast

Would be a Visual Fusion between GenkiDama and KamehameHa :smile-big

:eyeroll just a try :blink

iLL

I don't think the part about Naruto going "kyuubi" is so far fetched. If Naruto really gets to know that Asuma died, and they do have the time for a funeral it has to happen quick. When Naruto has to stop his training, wash up and go to the funeral he will still be weakend by the heavy training that he's doing. So if he also gets mentally challenged, it could happen. And like you said: it would be quite cool if people find out about Naruto, but still accept him and keep him as a friend. This way Naruto would get a boost that people truely aknowledge (wtf i hate that word O_o) him for him.

laughing@you
November 08, 2006, 10:14 AM
I don't think the part about Naruto going "kyuubi" is so far fetched. If Naruto really gets to know that Asuma died, and they do have the time for a funeral it has to happen quick. When Naruto has to stop his training, wash up and go to the funeral he will still be weakend by the heavy training that he's doing. So if he also gets mentally challenged, it could happen. And like you said: it would be quite cool if people find out about Naruto, but still accept him and keep him as a friend. This way Naruto would get a boost that people truely aknowledge (wtf i hate that word O_o) him for him.

That could actually trigger something else. Kishi could actually start putting some contrast feellings into naruto. Naruto starts to question why his protecting a village that after so much still doesn't acknowledges him. Knowing he has monster and they still fear him. That could start a whole new way for naruto.

Naruto the conflicted hero!!!

VeNoM87
November 08, 2006, 10:43 AM
That could actually trigger something else. Kishi could actually start putting some contrast feellings into naruto. Naruto starts to question why his protecting a village that after so much still doesn't acknowledges him. Knowing he has monster and they still fear him. That could start a whole new way for naruto.

Hehe that's also a possibility... everything can happen and both things will have a nice twist in the series.

FC3S
November 08, 2006, 12:25 PM

are you reading a translation? maybe it wasn't properly translated. no offense at all, I'm just suggesting what I took from it (I'm japanese btw). the 4th is Jiraiya's student, just because it took the 4th 3 years to do it doesn't suggest he created the move.

I also think if kagebunshin's doing seperate stuff is the key, what would stop Kakashi from doing the same thing? Although they'll probably say that lighting isn't compatible with the spinning chakra of he rasengan...

Conflicted naruto would be an interesting point. I guess his goal is still to be Hokage and have everyone acknowledge him, so that goal would kinda die if he started to question protecting the village, but he definitely has a reason not to want to help!

EndoAnima
November 08, 2006, 12:27 PM
I think the king is one's way of the ninja.
Not an actual person ;).
That or its your woman as in..
Temari for Shikamaru... lol.

starwolf
November 08, 2006, 01:53 PM

I agree, that Kishimoto should add in some more complex emotions to Naruto. Afterall he was pretty upset that Gaara died, why wouldn't he be more upset that someone close to him died. And Asuma did die protecting Naruto (since Akatsuki is after him).

But I have to disagree that Naruto would question him defending the Village. That would be against what he stands for, unless people start blaming Naruto for Asuma's death. But if that came to happen, he still has the support of Tsunade, Jiraya, Kakashi, the Rookies, and even the support of the Kazekage.

Besides that, I have the feeling that they finally accepted Naruto when he fought Neji during the Chuunin finals. ;)

makumbaum
November 08, 2006, 05:59 PM
I think that first Naruto will gonna see what hapened to Asuma. This feelings will get his anger and probably a conversation with Kyubii for more power. I don't believe that his gonna master only one tech. But my prediction about rasengan is to use clones to do a rasengan and fis uses his wind chakra. Actually it's still poor, cause in every way Naruto surprises us with his criative way to make things work - that's his main characteristic. Probably a wind bushin to sacrifice and make the new rasengan is a best surprise.

But... Be prepared to see Naruto knowing about Asuma's death!

White Rabbit
November 08, 2006, 09:39 PM
are you reading a translation? maybe it wasn't properly translated. no offense at all, I'm just suggesting what I took from it (I'm japanese btw). the 4th is Jiraiya's student, just because it took the 4th 3 years to do it doesn't suggest he created the move.

I've checked out 3 translations now(including the official translation from my german manga-issue) and they all somehow or other stated that yondaime actually was the inventor of rasengan.

WinterLion
November 08, 2006, 10:01 PM
I've checked out 3 translations now(including the official translation from my german manga-issue) and they all somehow or other stated that yondaime actually was the inventor of rasengan.

I don't remember exactly where it would say that Yondaime invented the jutsu in those words (if you give me a chapter number I can go check for you if you want), but Yondaime did invent this jutsu. The reason being that this jutsu is referred to as "Yondaime's jutsu's" by Tsunade and the fact that Jiraiya said to Naruto that "this is a jutsu Yondaime left." When Jiraiya was teaching Naruto the jutsu. Also I believe I recall Kakashi saying that when Yondaime created this jutsu, he wasn't able to complete it. With of course the completed form being the wind rasengan. That last part I'm working off of my memory, so I don't know if it's completely correct, but the first 2 I checked in the tanko. So all in all, I would say it's correct and that the translation you have are correct.

ALKHHKLA
November 09, 2006, 05:09 AM
Naruto coming out tomorrow. YAY. But before then i predict that Jiraiya will pop up with info regarding Akatsuki, or at least I hope so since we haven't got to see the Ero-Sennin for so long.