PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tsukisama
December 10, 2009, 04:42 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55941) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Chapter is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/568/) !

Also, please note that this chapter is published in a double issue, that means you should not expect a chapter next week. If there is a chapter next week, the break thereafter will last two weeks, since the next issue of weekly shounen jump also is a double issue!

Razh
December 15, 2009, 08:54 AM
I'd say it's fake. For the most part anyway.
I'm not sure what to think of the pic. It could be fake too. Then again, the picture could be real and the rest of the stuff fake.

I don't see Whitebeard, Marco and Joz being underpowered that fast and Garp and Sengoku didn't even fight yet.

minimz
December 15, 2009, 08:57 AM
yeah, it's weird... one thing i picked up was that even if marco was shot by the beam, shouldn't he beable to recover?

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:00 AM
mmm..It's doubtful but the possibility of that scenario is existent.

Anyway, 1 is better than 0..:XD

deffkryz
December 15, 2009, 09:03 AM
I don't see Whitebeard, Marco and Joz being underpowered that fast and Garp and Sengoku didn't even fight yet.

Exactly. I don't see Luffy standing up that fast again either - not unless he got some meat although he got up in Arabasta after a short nap.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 09:06 AM
Well, Marco being shot with a laser is not much of a problem, and anyone who fights with Aokiji risks having a part of his body covered in ice.
The problem is Whitebeard getting pwned by Akainu, and Luffy receiving more hormones and probably releasing Haki.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:07 AM
mmm, if I only seen the literary spoilers, I'd tend to doubt it. But since the pic is seems like Oda-given, I would believe it somehow.

darklide
December 15, 2009, 09:07 AM
Sounds fakish to me...though we dont know for the pic

Darkever
December 15, 2009, 09:10 AM
In the first spoiler, it seems really strange that people worry over Marco getting hit by Kizaru. He definitely got hit at the beginning of the battle by Kizaru's lasers, and was completely unscathed thanks to his devil fruit. Why should it work now?

dragonballz66
December 15, 2009, 09:12 AM
Luffy is turning into an addict with Iva always injecting him with stuff. Hope to see more info regarding the spoiler.

sarutobi_sensei
Interesting though I hate to see WB, Marco and Jozu being "defeated" on just one chapter.

Gats
I'm pretty sure the pic is real. For the spoiler I don't know. It can be a fake based on a real picture....or not.

It's not a problem to see Marco or Jozu or even WB in a bad shape/position, it's how it happened which is important.

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 09:17 AM
I call the script fake. No way the supreme three WBs are losing to the marines. And pirates heistating about the war. Luffy receiving hormones again. Well that was predicted and therefore obvious, it has to be fake. Altough I hope it is real.

Seems like a familiar scenario from a japanese movie, where the main man's chacra flow was released by the bad frog-technique guy by beating him to death. Maybe the same with Luffy.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:17 AM
I'm pretty sure the pic is real. For the spoiler I don't know. It can be a fake based on a real picture....or not.

It's not a problem to see Marco or Jozu or even WB in a bad shape/position, it's how it happened which is important.

I totally agree with you. I was convinced by the pic and translated that hasty.:XD

Dragon Walker
December 15, 2009, 09:21 AM
Hmm, these spoilers seem very plausible to me. I can very well buy that the WB pirates will suffer heavily now, and the rise from the ashes and turn the tables in a couple of chapters. Or completely lose, that's possible too, although I'd rather see at least a few vice admirals and at least an admiral go down before that happens.

Also seems like Ruffy really want to commit suicide. The hormones again? This will sting quite a bit.

While the spoiler is quite short, one would think that Garp would had made an appearance. Ah well, maybe next spoiler.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 09:22 AM
Luffy has a Super Saiyan pose on that pic. Reminded me of Vegeta.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:27 AM
Hmm, these spoilers seem very plausible to me. I can very well buy that the WB pirates will suffer heavily now, and the rise from the ashes and turn the tables in a couple of chapters. Or completely lose, that's possible too, although I'd rather see at least a few vice admirals and at least an admiral go down before that happens.

Also seems like Ruffy really want to commit suicide. The hormones again? This will sting quite a bit.

While the spoiler is quite short, one would think that Garp would had made an appearance. Ah well, maybe next spoiler.

mmmmm, your statement is justifable. I'm also confusing that if there is a spoiler, then there is a double issue.:oh

monkey D luffy
December 15, 2009, 09:28 AM
Well, Marco being shot with a laser is not much of a problem, and anyone who fights with Aokiji risks having a part of his body covered in ice.
The problem is Whitebeard getting pwned by Akainu, and Luffy receiving more hormones and probably releasing Haki.

actually it is a problam and why the first spoiler is totally fake. kiaru already shot marco with a lazer and it was as affective as trying to hit any logia with just a fist

Punky fish
December 15, 2009, 09:29 AM
It's so fake. There hasn't been anything on 2ch or AP yet. (this is about the first spoiler btw, haven't yet looked at the second spoiler properly)

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:31 AM
actually it is a problam and why the first spoiler is totally fake. kiaru already shot marco with a lazer and it was as affective as trying to hit any logia with just a fist

That's right, Kizaru's laser could not effect on Marco.

Rotten The Wizard
December 15, 2009, 09:38 AM
if this is legit then it seems Oda wasnt kidding around....after all this doping Luffy might end up in a coma for years

taz7
December 15, 2009, 09:40 AM
That's right, Kizaru's laser could not effect on Marco.

well yea i agree with u guys on this and how can just akainu cm on in and TAKE DOWN WB?? :mad
i hate reading fake spoilers it pisses me offffffffffffff

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 09:40 AM
what does the second spoiler say? And what about the pic? Why is the pic so blurry?

Razh
December 15, 2009, 09:41 AM

And that's why I said it wasn't a problem. The spoiler only says that Marco was shot in the laser. I didn't see any "Marco is bleeding" or "Marco fell down unconscious" sentences.

Akainu
December 15, 2009, 09:41 AM
It's so fake. There hasn't been anything on 2ch or AP yet. (this is about the first spoiler btw, haven't yet looked at the second spoiler properly)
well that's not right. it hasn't been posted on AP because it isn't a reliable spoiler poster that put that up on 2ch - the first spoiler sdaly doesn't have the japanese text though and the pic was definately there.
that's not to say it's not fake though - still waiting for confirmation ;)

taz7
December 15, 2009, 09:42 AM
what does the second spoiler say? And what about the pic? Why is the pic so blurry?

the second one is about marco and someone spitting about spider web from his mouth and rescuing ace from the platform. its something like that.:o
this 2nd one has been out for a while now , since monday.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 09:43 AM
the second one is about marco and someone spitting about spider web from his mouth and rescuing ace from the platform. its something like that.:o

Lol, Squad charges on to redeem himself.:p

taz7
December 15, 2009, 09:45 AM

ye could be possible if i had to believe i rather belive the second one becuz its time for squad to make his move about now, dont ya think? :darn

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:45 AM
Oh my gawd... I'v seen the third spoiler twelve hours ago. Someone translated it into Chinese but I think it's fake because it mentioned that Garp holds up Sengoku, throws Ace to WB and being stabbed by Sengoku...and falls to the ground.

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 09:50 AM
The third one is quite believable I think....not

taz7
December 15, 2009, 09:51 AM
The third one is quite believable I think....not

wts the third one about?????????:(

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:53 AM
It is possible that Squad want to redeem himself but the chapter number that the poster marked is "587". Simply wrong..@_@
[hr]
The third one is about Grap saves Ace, throw him to WB and being stabbed by Sengoku...and falls down...

taz7
December 15, 2009, 09:53 AM
It is possible that Squad want to redeem himself but the chapter number that the poster marked is "587". Simply wrong..@_@

lol, hell yea. i think this chapter holds yet another suprise

can someone perhaps link me to that chinese forum??

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:59 AM
Hmmm, someone has translated the third one in Chinese several hours ago. And in that translation, Luffy is still unconscious, so the pic doesn't fit the content.....

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 10:00 AM
The pic itself seems to be suspicious.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:01 AM
Wow..which forum? Forum have the first spoiler or the third?

Gats
December 15, 2009, 10:03 AM
Hmmm, someone has translated the third one in Chinese several hours ago. And in that translation, Luffy is still unconscious, so the pic doesn't fit the content.....

Could it be that Luffy is standing up and screaming but still unconscious ?! Like a shounen hero who is reliving by pure willpower :tem

After all he is able to eat while sleeping as we saw before.

exacta
December 15, 2009, 10:03 AM
I hope the first spoiler isn't true.....I hate it. I want to see Garp and Sengoku do something.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 10:04 AM

I never took it for real without a grain of salt. It reminds me on Dragonball too much. Still waiting for a clearer and bigger pic.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:10 AM
The pic itself seems to be suspicious.

:facepalmI think it's comes from Oda. It's pretty looks like Oda's style.
;) But, well, the literal spoiler seems like a fake one...:facepalm
[hr]

Could it be that Luffy is standing up and screaming but still unconscious ?! Like a shounen hero who is reliving by pure willpower :tem

After all he is able to eat while sleeping as we saw before.

:XD lol, Luffy roaring "AAAAHHHHOOOOO!!" with his hair sticking up, but still unconscious?..:XDlol

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 10:11 AM
Well if the pic is real then Luffy is kicking and screaming again. Why should he scream? Is he angry at the ones who hurt him? Or just fed up? Maybe he's in pain? He is facing the platform and he is with his back to Iva. So he is not unconscious.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:14 AM
Well if the pic is real then Luffy is kicking and screaming again. Why should he scream? Is he angry at the ones who hurt him? Or just fed up? Maybe he's in pain?

I think if that pic is a real one, luffy is roaring just because he has been stimulated and toooooo excited...:XD

Punky fish
December 15, 2009, 10:14 AM
:facepalmI think it's comes from Oda. It's pretty looks like Oda's style.
;) But, well, the literal spoiler seems like a fake one...:facepalm
<hr noshade size="1">

Wouldn't be the first time that a fake spoiler pic has been edited from images from previous chapters...

sarutobi_sensei
December 15, 2009, 10:18 AM

It mentions him shooting webs from his mouth, charging into the platform, then the web is cut, and ace falls to the ground.

hope we get other translations.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:19 AM
Wouldn't be the first time that a fake spoiler pic has been edited from images from previous chapters...

yeah, but if it's from previous chapters, there should not have a scaffold, luffy's upstanding hair and his "AAHHHHHH" on this pic.:XD

hhv94
December 15, 2009, 10:25 AM
These spoilers look questionable to me. Not sure about the pic but that doesn't seem right either. Looking forward to confirmed spoilers myself. Nice ideas though if thats all this is. :)

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 10:27 AM
It mentions him shooting webs from his mouth, charging into the platform, then the web is cut, and ace falls to the ground.

hope we get other translations.

Is this the translation of the spoiler from 2ch? All is very confusing right now.

sarutobi_sensei
December 15, 2009, 10:28 AM
If the 3rd spoiler comes out to be true and Garp throws Ace towards WB and the others and then is stabbed, that means that Luffy's about to explode because of his grandfather's injury and it's great :D

I like it.

It mentions Garp saying that Ace shouldn't hate his father and to remember his face (Garp's) because he'll always be his grandfather even if they're not blood related, then he throws him while Sengoku gets near to him and Ace says GRAMPS!!!!!!! and Garp is smiling.

Damn I want this to be true :D

johnnyb7
kick some ass luffy!

sarutobi_sensei
Is this the translation of the spoiler from 2ch?

Yeah the 2nd one.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:29 AM
These spoilers look questionable to me. Not sure about the pic but that doesn't seem right either. Looking forward to confirmed spoilers myself. Nice ideas though if thats all this is. :)

In fact, I hope all of these are fake. So there is still have a possibility that these week is a double issue week.;)

gesgift
December 15, 2009, 10:31 AM
If the 3rd spoiler comes out to be true and Garp throws Ace towards WB and the others and then is stabbed, that means that Luffy's about to explode because of his grandfather's injury and it's great :D

I like it.

It mentions Garp saying that Ace shouldn't hate his father and to remember his face (Garp's) because he'll always be his grandfather even if they're not blood related, then he throws him while Sengoku gets near to him and Ace says GRAMPS!!!!!!! and Garp is smiling.

I like this one, sacrificing Garp, then WB trying to avenge him and also dying. Then Choppers comes to save everyone!

taz7
ok the 4th one is much better. garp and marco r going at it. Marco is surprised becuz of Garps strength. if i had to believe it would be the last one posted.

Akainu
@ D. Constantine: this week is without a doubt a double issue, but that only means that next week there probably won't be a chapter (nothing sure since it's two consecutive double issues).

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:34 AM

I like it.

Well, according to the last sentence of the third spoiler, Luffy is still unconscious, so he doesn't know what is happening. Annnd.. I really don't want to see that Garp get injured, absolutely, completely.....:facepalm

Vizard5
December 15, 2009, 10:35 AM
who came up with the idea of there being a double issue this week?

i also don't think the spoilers are real, maybe the pic is, but it seems a bit off.. as if someone have pasted a pic of luffy and iva on to a picture with the rigth setting.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:38 AM
@ D. Constantine: this week is without a doubt a double issue, but that only means that next week there probably won't be a chapter (nothing sure since it's two consecutive double issues).

Wow...TTThhat's aaamazing!! THX!!!;)

For the continuity of polt, I hope that next week there will be a chapter.. But, anyway, it's only decided by Oda and jump..

Punky fish
December 15, 2009, 10:39 AM

i also don't think the spoilers are real, maybe the pic is, but it seems a bit off.. as if someone have pasted a pic of luffy and iva on to a picture with the rigth setting.

This week's issue is a double issue, there is no chapter next week. The week after next week there should be a chapter, but again not the week after it. No one just came up with this idea, it's every year.
Come on, Oda has worked hard enough, in one interview he said he has been home just once this year. And he's got two kids.

I'm still saying the spoilers are fakes. Don't take them too seriously yet.

taz7
December 15, 2009, 10:39 AM
Wow...TTThhat's aaamazing!! THX!!!;)

For the continuity of polt, I hope that next week there will be a chapter.. But, anyway, it's only decided by Oda and jump..

does that mean we r going to have 2 chapters this week?

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:41 AM
It seems like that we are feeling about the spoilers one by one...That's just...lol :XD

Punky fish
December 15, 2009, 10:41 AM
does that mean we r going to have 2 chapters this week?

No. Double issue means one chapter for two weeks.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:43 AM
Hmmm, Not only Akainu, but also someone has told me about that. I think we are going to have 2 chapters this week. You are right.:p

taz7
December 15, 2009, 10:43 AM
if thats the case oda better make it a good one so we can hold on until the next 1

Akainu
December 15, 2009, 10:44 AM
shueisha, aka. the publisher of weekly shounen jump. there's no doubt about it

and again double issue IS NOT two chapters in one week.
double issue is one chapter for two weeks!

edit: it's not decided by Oda and jump if there will be a chapter next week. it only depends on when the next issue is printed and when people get their hands on that issue;

taz7
December 15, 2009, 10:46 AM
shueisha, aka. the publisher of weekly shounen jump. there's no doubt about it

and again double issue IS NOT two chapters in one week.
double issue is one chapter for two weeks!

akainu ur a translator also right? can u translate the last posted spoiler? just a lil summary?:eyeroll

Razh
December 15, 2009, 10:48 AM
Sengoku still sits in his chair?
He was standing through the entire battle. The only chairs are under the execution stand.

taz7
December 15, 2009, 10:49 AM
He was standing through the entire battle. The only chairs are under the execution stand.
wz that in a spoiler or smtnhg?:amuse

Junior
December 15, 2009, 10:51 AM
'kay so.

Luffy was getting his ass kicked up and down the battlefield for the past few chapters.

Now he's getting an inject of steroids? Didn't he just get one during the escape from ID? Didn't Iva tell him then that the aftereffects of the injection would leave him drained for a while?

..and he's still getting another one? Luffy is far too reckless.

When he gets this shot and goes into his retard-esque rage..then what? Will he be so consumed with emotion that he'll be able to pummel logia users with unconscious Haki?

Will he toss aside Akoji, Akainu, Kizaru, Garp and Sengoku with such ease that it'll make people wonder why the Whitebeard pirates even showed up? Then will he just grab Ace, jump on a boat and sail off into the sunset?

I don't see any "good" that can come out of this. Who can save these guys when Luffy fails?

Will this be the point where the other Strawhat Pirates descend from the heavens and save their captain?

I need more evidence that this is true.

hhv94
December 15, 2009, 10:56 AM
Even though theres a possibility that latest translation about Garp could be fake. It still looks like such a sad prospect. It be cool as hell but oh well. Either way its a nice piece of fanfiction IF thats the case. :)

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:56 AM
akainu ur a translator also right? can u translate the last posted spoiler? just a lil summary?:eyeroll

EEE, I could translate it because it has a Chinese translation.:p

Summary.

cover: nami is navigating in the sky
Consider about the byproduct, Iva doesn't heal luffy.
luffy wakes up for a moment and to be unconscious again.
Marco's attack is blocked off by Garp.

Akainu VS. WB

Garp throws Ace to WB when Sengoku wants to execute him.
Garp and Sengoku have some dialogues.:p
Garp says to Ace that he will be Ace's grandpa forever, and tells Ace don't to hate his father.

And then, Sengoku stabs Garp with a sword. Garp falls down.
Luffy is still uncouscious.:darn

Vizard5
December 15, 2009, 10:59 AM
1. sengoku never had a chair
2. garp is not beside ace and sengoku anymore

that should be enough errors to make this spoiler a fake..

Junior
December 15, 2009, 11:00 AM

1. sengoku never had a chair
2. garp is not beside ace and sengoku anymore

that should be enough errors to make this spoiler a fake..

Remember when Garp punched Marco in the face?

Right after that he took a seat.

Maybe Sengoku did the same.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 11:03 AM

Garp took a seat under the execution stand, where the admirals were sitting. If Sengoku also sat there, then who would be next to Ace? Nobody? That's a nice STRATEGY.

Vizard5
December 15, 2009, 11:03 AM

when garp punched marco he jumped down to where the admirals seats was and took a seat in one of their chairs.

sengoku is still on top of the platform with ace

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 11:04 AM

lol.. If that's true, I would feel unimpassioned. Pirates' sacrifice and injury on WB and Luffy have exchanged nothing..:darn

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 11:10 AM
I'm liking the ones that have Garp helping Ace but the change seems too sudden to be true.

Mythsoul
December 15, 2009, 11:12 AM
I see the one of Luffy getting injected with the hormones again to be the most plausable......we'll see when the pics come out

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 11:12 AM
These are all fake, but what about the one in 2ch?

taz7
December 15, 2009, 11:26 AM
does nja or 2ch have their own website where they post spoilers and stuff or do they just randomly post on different websites??

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 11:27 AM
These are all fake, but what about the one in 2ch?
It starts, I think, with WB asking Garp if he can live with this "murder" on his hands. Marco says he will save Ace. Then Garp attacks Marco again and Marco seems to be overwhelmed by his strength.

WB goes to attack Sengoku but something happens, sounds like the ground collapses under him. WB says "Still causing trouble?" and Sengoku says "We're equal in that regard".

It ends with Sengoku doing some amazing attack which causes WB to scream out. Something to do with rain but the earth also shaking - dunno if that's down to Sengoku or WB fighting back.

Akainu
December 15, 2009, 11:34 AM
does nja or 2ch have their own website where they post spoilers and stuff or do they just randomly post on different websites??
2ch is a website :D
and nja posts there, mostly not for One Piece though.

well anyway, now that AP has the spoiler up too chances have increased - at least for that part of you that thinks it's important

taz7
December 15, 2009, 11:36 AM
It starts, I think, with WB asking Garp if he can live with this "murder" on his hands. Marco says he will save Ace. Then Garp attacks Marco again and Marco seems to be overwhelmed by his strength.

WB goes to attack Sengoku but something happens, sounds like the ground collapses under him. WB says "Still causing trouble?" and Sengoku says "We're equal in that regard".

It ends with Sengoku doing some amazing attack which causes WB to scream out. Something to do with rain but the earth also shaking - dunno if that's down to Sengoku or WB fighting back.

u forgot the part with hawk eye and hancock????;)

Gats
December 15, 2009, 11:41 AM
u forgot the part with hawk eye and hancock????;)

Do not be sadistic, just tell us ! :darn

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 11:41 AM
Interesting, seems as Sengoku has a amazing power. Oh, I want to see the pics already. I have my own theory thought out already.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 11:42 AM
Well, perhaps the issues are printed out much later than ever, since this week is double? So there are still have unconfirmed spoilers or only have half?..

taz7
December 15, 2009, 11:43 AM
Do not be sadistic, just tell us ! :darn

lol, if i knew i wouldve translated it thouroughly. i just used a translator and found there names in it.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 11:47 AM
lol, if i knew i wouldve translated it thouroughly. i just used a translator and found there names in it.

:XD I remember that someone has used Goooogle translator, and the result is terrible..

Does Hancock appears in that spoiler?..

taz7
December 15, 2009, 11:49 AM
:XD I remember that someone has used Goooogle translator, and the result is terrible..

Does Hancock appears in that spoiler?..

yea their bad:facepalm but u get a clue of wts happening so it works not THAT bad.

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 11:52 AM
Hancock is only mentioned in this spoiler: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1714562#post1714562

In the larger 2ch spoiler I read through, only Garp, Marco, WB and Sengoku appeared. Ace was mentioned. It sounds a bit odd since IIRC last chapter ended with Luffy being caught by WB and Ivankov appearing.

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 11:54 AM
Who refers to Garp with the frase 'old dog'? Marco? WB? It seemingly has to do with the dog hat Garp has had.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 11:57 AM
Who refers to Garp with the frase 'old dog'? Marco? WB? It seemingly has to do with the dog hat Garp has had.

Old dog is a term used for old experienced men. With or without the dog hat.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 11:57 AM
Hancock is only mentioned in this spoiler: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1714562#post1714562

In the larger 2ch spoiler I read through, only Garp, Marco, WB and Sengoku appeared. Ace was mentioned. It sounds a bit odd since IIRC last chapter ended with Luffy being caught by WB and Ivankov appearing.

Well, I see, the chapter 587..:facepalm

Hmmm, if Hancock has few scenes or has no action, I think she will be considered as a general shichibukai.:facepalm

Darkever
December 15, 2009, 12:33 PM
Well, Hancock going to check on Luffy doesn't seem so impossible to me... Her beloved one is near death! And we haven't see her in c567. My guess is that she was moving to get near Luffy.
To tell the truth, I hope she escapes Marineford with Luffy (unconscious) and Iva, but if the pic is real and Luffy is standing again at the end of the chapter, I don't see it happening anytime soon (a conscious Luffy would NEVER escape... I think he made it quite clear)

Oh, I'm one of those who think Hancock is going to join the Straw-Hats very soon, so them leaving Marineford together is a must to me! ^_^

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 12:49 PM
Still an interesting turn of events! Jozu being submitted to aokiji? The beast leaves an impression on the fodder pirates that he is submitted. What the heck?

I don't know, if that spoiler is true then I am a little dissapointed. But the main question is: what happens to WB?

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 12:49 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, but Oda recently said, after Strong World premièred, "Please be sure to enjoy the film and watch it few times because it's the last adventure of 17 year old Luffy".

That's leading some people to believe, sort of including me, that Luffy will be out for the count in this current arc and a timeskip will occur as Luffy recuperates; either a timeskip, or the story will leave Luffy for some time and focus on the Straw Hats' individual adventures.

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 12:54 PM
How long is he gonna be out anyways? Can't be more than a month I guess. Bu I have to agree that Luffy is gonna be out after this war for a long time. He has reached his limit countless of times and the strain must be incomparable.

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 12:54 PM
the spoiler I just posted looks to me sad, and I'd not like that turn of events.

the one that talk about Garp picking a fight with Sengoku is so good to be true (Good only in the part of Garp, but I don't like the way it shows how powerless are the pirates)-_-;

chess4
December 15, 2009, 01:00 PM
luffy is a dawg..............and i love it. if this is spoiler is true then it looks like the pirates are in serious trouble. WB is injured and jozu and marco are getting whipped.

no what this means...........good chance we will see reinforcements for the pirates

(chanting) RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN:headbang

If not him, then the the most dangerous man alive will finally get in this thang.
both of those are wishes, but i think the supernova have the best posiibility of showing up

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 01:10 PM
luffy is a dawg..............and i love it. if this is spoiler is true then it looks like the pirates are in serious trouble. WB is injured and jozu and marco are getting whipped.

no what this means...........good chance we will see reinforcements for the pirates

(chanting) RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN, RAYLEIGH-SAN:headbang

If not him, then the the most dangerous man alive will finally get in this thang.
both of those are wishes, but i think the supernova have the best posiibility of showing up

Yeah, this is getting serious and the reinforcements are very likely ... and I'll bet for a big shot, I see everyone keep saying it would be Rayleigh (And i'm among them) but just remember who's the author. :p

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 01:11 PM
Well the Supernovas are/were watching from Sabaody - I can't remember if Rayleigh was.

plex
December 15, 2009, 01:16 PM
"10 years of Luffy's life will be gone"
Hope the spoiler is fake, I don't want to see him losing again 10 years of his lifespan, that's just lame.. .

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 01:18 PM
Well the Supernovas are/were watching from Sabaody - I can't remember if Rayleigh was.

Nah, he wasn't ... well, at least hasn't been shown :s

Gats
December 15, 2009, 01:22 PM
Luffy or the domination of the D. Monkey. I guess that next chapter we will finally see him kicking some admirals ass with Haki for a few seconds (by surprise of course).

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 01:23 PM
"10 years of Luffy's life will be gone"
Hope the spoiler is fake, I don't want to see him losing again 10 years of his lifespan, that's just lame.. .
The ten years before was for getting over the poison, not the energising hormones.

beastboy
December 15, 2009, 01:26 PM
>.<... if it wasn't for rayleagh to appear.. Oda would show him in the same chapter that e showed the supernovae!

All those spoilers sound like a fan fiction out of the pic we have... >.<

Zatono
December 15, 2009, 01:34 PM
So, WB takes a beatdown by Akainu, Marco somehow gets shot by Kizaru, despite his not taking any damage before, and Jozu's diamond arm is frozen by Aokiji.

I can sort of understand WB getting beat a bit, since he apparently has some kind of illness, and a hole in his chest, but Marco getting shot? Did Kizaru imbue his laser with Haki? And, well, I don't think Ice will effect diamond that much...Jozu shouldn't have a problem breaking out of it.

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 01:36 PM
Luffy or the domination of the D. Monkey. I guess that next chapter we will finally see him kicking some admirals ass with Haki for a few seconds (by surprise of course).

I'm waiting for that damn Haki since Impel Down's arc -_-;

urlaub
December 15, 2009, 01:37 PM
Did WB get damaged by Akainu? I thought he just is in some mess right now. He needs to quickly recover his power and then defend himself. Did Akainu really hit him?

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 01:45 PM
>.<... if it wasn't for rayleagh to appear.. Oda would show him in the same chapter that e showed the supernovae!

All those spoilers sound like a fan fiction out of the pic we have... >.<

So you are sure they'll not appear? :blink
[hr]

Did WB get damaged by Akainu? I thought he just is in some mess right now. He needs to quickly recover his power and then defend himself. Did Akainu really hit him?

I think it's just his recent injury + his illness.

xhondoe
December 15, 2009, 02:02 PM
How is it possible that in this information era the spoiler comes very late and always vague and not complete.I think this is all part of the strategy who sells the manga to make it more interesting.
with all the modern technology there should be high quality pics at least.
I mean with a cellphone you can do it.

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 02:05 PM
How is it possible that in this information era the spoiler comes very late and always vague and not complete.I think this is all part of the strategy who sells the manga to make it more interesting.
I said something similar today on AP. My shitty phone cost £40 ($60) about 5 years ago and I would honestly have to go out of my way to take a photo as bad as this spoiler image. If you want to prove to people "This is the real deal" it's in your interest to put it down flat in an evenly lit area and take a photo from a straight-on angle. Instead people take it in a badly lit room from a weird angle as they hold it in the air with the page bending away.

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 02:08 PM
so the last spoiler posted in spoiler section is true, RIGHT?

DutchPhoenix
wb isnt ill, hes just freakin old.

xhondoe
And why upload only one photo.This makes me think that this is all set up.

gotdott
December 15, 2009, 02:13 PM

Are you serious? Strategy of the people who sell the manga? You think they're the ones who post the spoilers? If it were up to them we wouldn't even be able to read it online by every Thursday.

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 02:14 PM
i think the photos are not from nja thats y its only 1 ppic

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 02:17 PM
:shifty I thought I've seen that picture before, so :ninja (I did some research) and :barf (came up) with this : First (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-278/page018.html) and Second (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-279/page006.html) but I guess I was wrong :sweatdrop
what a deception :facepalm

shouryuujo
December 15, 2009, 02:18 PM
will haki work? didnt WB use haki on akoji last chap and it went through him? even with luffy's -10 years (hey he could live till 80!) what can he possibly do? At best maybe a rallying cry but his current state he still wont do much to anyone on top...

Gats
December 15, 2009, 02:20 PM
will haki work? didnt WB use haki on akoji last chap and it went through him? even with luffy's -10 years (hey he could live till 80!) what can he possibly do? At best maybe a rallying cry but his current state he still wont do much to anyone on top...

Luffy can hit admirals with Haki if they don't expect to be hit by haki at first.

enlightened monkey
December 15, 2009, 02:22 PM
Just saw the new Jump. Get pumped, people. Get pumped, and prepare to want nothing more than to throw roses at Oda's feet. Ready?

In a classic turn of events, Jozu remarks on the irony of his diamond being frozen by ice and immediately utilizes Haki to neutralize the onset of Aokiji's attack. To achieve this he grabs Kiji by the hair and punches him in the grapes, but is stabbed in the back by Squado. The man, it is revealed, can manipulate emotions as intricately as the web of a spider....

Meanwhile Marco is getting slapped up by Garp, the latter remarking that if he'd had his fists closed any time during their skirmish, Marco would be unconscious by now. Marco is not happy, but Garp's atomic slap sends him flying outside the entire battlefield itself. The chapter in fact ends with him finally coming to a stop halfway across the ocean, 10 pages later.

Luffy, awake and enraged, is injected via Iva's hormones and, in a manga-changing event, rappels his wiener around Garp's neck and Kizaru-to-Apoo's his ass. The new world pirates, seeing a 'bridge' to Ace, are about to charge it but Kizaru's speed beats them to cutting 'the bridge in half' -- Luffy immediately withdraws. Ace starts crying again.

The chapter ends with Luffy in full rage, helpless and rallying the NW pirates to a final victory.

Oda sure knows how to end off the year, huh?

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 02:27 PM
Look at it again. Aokiji dodged to the side and WB's blade merely went through his coat/cape thing. In one frame it looked like it had stabbed him, that was a deception because in the next you see it from a different angle and it's to the side of his torso.

Lord Rayleigh
December 15, 2009, 02:30 PM
That picture is obviously fake.
Iva is not even looking at Luffy, but in the other direction. Come on, Iva motionless, looking at the sea with his hands on his pelvis while Luffy is taking a second injection of tension hormones. Fake, fake and fake.
And I did not know that Iva was able to inject hormones without touching someone.
Not to say that posture has already been shown : I think it was when he talked about Dragon to Luffy in ID before he learnt that Luffy was his son.
About Luffy's posture, it reminds me the time before he did his first Jet Gatling Gun to beat Lucci.

Not to talk either about the script...

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 02:30 PM

when you're and old geezer, your mechanism become weak and threaten by an external attack, so a virus (or many) finds ways, apertures, weak points ... to get in and then you're screwed = ill :p

sarutobi_sensei
December 15, 2009, 02:31 PM
Damn they're taken down :\

I liked the 2nd one so much better :\

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 02:33 PM
Iva is not even looking at Luffy, but in the other direction. Come on, Iva motionless, looking at the sea with his hands on his pelvis while Luffy is taking a second injection of tension hormones. Fake, fake and fake.
And I did not know that Iva was able to inject hormones without touching someone.
Not to say that posture has already been shown : I think it was when he talked about Dragon to Luffy in ID before he learnt that Luffy was his son.
About Luffy's posture, it reminds me the time before he did his first Jet Gatling Gun to beat Lucci.

Well it's a pretty standard shounen pose but that's a different one from the examples that people have been bringing up. You can also see the execution platform in the distance. I'm not saying this is definitely genuine but there's no reason to think it isn't other than just generally being cautious.

shouryuujo
December 15, 2009, 02:33 PM
when you're and old geezer, your mechanism become weak and threaten by an external attack, so a virus (or many) finds ways, apertures, weak points ... to get in and then you're screwed = ill :p

plus rayleight, garp are relatively old too and they can put up a good fight

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 02:34 PM
Just saw the new Jump. Get pumped, people. Get pumped, and prepare to want nothing more than to throw roses at Oda's feet. Ready?

In a classic turn of events, Jozu remarks on the irony of his diamond being frozen by ice and immediately utilizes Haki to neutralize the onset of Aokiji's attack. To achieve this he grabs Kiji by the hair and punches him in the grapes, but is stabbed in the back by Squado. The man, it is revealed, can manipulate emotions as intricately as the web of a spider....

Meanwhile Marco is getting slapped up by Garp, the latter remarking that if he'd had his fists closed any time during their skirmish, Marco would be unconscious by now. Marco is not happy, but Garp's atomic slap sends him flying outside the entire battlefield itself. The chapter in fact ends with him finally coming to a stop halfway across the ocean, 10 pages later.

Luffy, awake and enraged, is injected via Iva's hormones and, in a manga-changing event, rappels his wiener around Garp's neck and Kizaru-to-Apoo's his ass. The new world pirates, seeing a 'bridge' to Ace, are about to charge it but Kizaru's speed beats them to cutting 'the bridge in half' -- Luffy immediately withdraws. Ace starts crying again.

The chapter ends with Luffy in full rage, helpless and rallying the NW pirates to a final victory.

bro u r the DUDE, BEST!:D BUT WE STILL HAVE 2 MORE CHAPTERS IN THIS YEAR.

Teclo
December 15, 2009, 02:41 PM
Only one, actually. Apparently no chapter next week.

sarutobi_sensei
December 15, 2009, 02:41 PM
bro u r the DUDE, BEST!:D BUT WE STILL HAVE 2 MORE CHAPTERS IN THIS YEAR.
No we don't. We only have this week and 2 weeks from now.

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 02:42 PM
plus rayleight, garp are relatively old too and they can put up a good fight

Indeed,
although they are in a better condition than WB right now :(

cippy
December 15, 2009, 02:48 PM
the spoiler I just posted looks to me sad, and I'd not like that turn of events.

the one that talk about Garp picking a fight with Sengoku is so good to be true (Good only in the part of Garp, but I don't like the way it shows how powerless are the pirates)-_-;
Yeah i got the same feeling... We dont see nothing about jimbei who said he's going to die here or Sengoku... And it doesnt seem like a good cliffhanger ( well. if luffy releases a haki blast who will be damaged by it ) and even if he controls haki ( which i find not possible without some training ) kizaru could still own him in an second.

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 02:57 PM
Yeah i got the same feeling... We dont see nothing about jimbei who said he's going to die here or Sengoku... And it doesnt seem like a good cliffhanger ( well. if luffy releases a haki blast who will be damaged by it ) and even if he controls haki ( which i find not possible without some training ) kizaru could still own him in an second.

Damn I forgot about Jimbei, he's my hero (OF along with Luffy) since ... since ...well, wait... since always (:o)
without mentioning the unconscious matter (AGAIN ... bulls**t -_-; ) :p.

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 03:03 PM
but to blow Marco away not only away from the battlefield but across THE OCEAN, THAT IS INSANE.
[hr]
can someone plz explain who did SQUARDO stab in the above post by "(enlightened monkey)"???????????//

Lord Rayleigh
December 15, 2009, 03:07 PM

So, you meant Garp punched Marco a second time ? And what the hell are you saying about Squardo ? :s
You've joined the fake team ?

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 03:10 PM
So, you meant Garp punched Marco a second time ? And what the hell are you saying about Squardo ? :s
You've joined the fake team ?

so r u saying that this spoiler about Squad stabbing someone is FAKE???:darn

Metal D. Reaper
December 15, 2009, 03:14 PM
Dude its clearly fake and its only tuesday way too early for the spoilers Also no confirmation of nja or aohige those 2 are reliable and at last I red a spoiler saying that garp saves ace and dies for him while luffy is unconsious Hope that one is fake because I will cry as hell in front of my computer and using tons of tissues even if I already caught a cold

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 03:15 PM
but to blow Marco away not only away from the battlefield but across THE OCEAN, THAT IS INSANE.
<hr noshade size="1">
can someone plz explain who did SQUARDO stab in the above post by "(enlightened monkey)"???????????//

What? :blink wait a second ... isn't that supposed to be a joke? :blink

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 03:18 PM
What? :blink wait a second ... isn't that supposed to be a joke? :blink

yea it is but i fell for it, :darn.

ZenoArmani
December 15, 2009, 03:20 PM
Yeah, it's irony about all the insane fake "spoilers" that are being discussed before we have any images to go by. The "Kizaru cuts Luffy's wiener in half" part should have given it away. ;)

I thought it was pretty funny though.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 03:21 PM
yea it is but i fell for it, :darn.

Even with the stretching wiener and stuff? Ouch :darn

Lord Rayleigh
December 15, 2009, 03:21 PM
so r u saying that this spoiler about Squad stabbing someone is FAKE???:darn
Come on, the punch he talks about, that is said to send Marco away from the battlefield, in the middle of the ocean, is just a stupid fake. At the end of the 567 chapter (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/567/18-19/), Marco is shown on the ground with a mark where Garp punched him.
As if Oda would make a second Garp punch on Marco sent him flying. That would have been the first one, not an unlikely second one (Garp is sit). And where would be the epicness ?

Poneglyph420
December 15, 2009, 03:26 PM
I'm not sure what to make of all this.... It's like fake city in here..
I'm excited for the chapter but not enough to buy this B.S...

Seriously.. I'm gonna go check 2CH and go from there.

I hope some sanity returns to MH spoilers soon, I was so excited to see what was available here.

Akainu
December 15, 2009, 03:34 PM
as if 2ch was any better - that's where most of this bs comes from anyway oO

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 03:39 PM
as if 2ch was any better - that's where most of this bs comes from anyway oO

Yeah, in fact ... that's why guys like Nja and the apprentice exist ... to make the difference and confirm some spoilers among other craps. -_-;

Schabrak
December 15, 2009, 03:42 PM

That's on the last (double) page, where Luffy already got his injections. Iva could look at the New World pirates.

Great chapter even so, even is Squado is again betraing WB!-_-

Lord Rayleigh
December 15, 2009, 03:56 PM
That's on the last (double) page, where Luffy already got his injections. Iva could look at the New World pirates.
While Luffy would be getting a second injection... Come on ! Iva is shown motionless in this picture, as if being like that for a while (see his hands), whereas the tension hormones take effect instantaneously.

Great chapter even so, even is Squado is again betraing WB!-_-
A fake from another fake spoiler.

Schabrak
December 15, 2009, 04:05 PM
Damn got so mixed up while being hyper from the real ones. XD

But the last part form enlightened monkey is kinda crazy... exaggerated, eh... wiener.

RichardMNixon
December 15, 2009, 04:06 PM
I wish there was an unthank button sometimes. That fake spoiler makes Larry the Cable Guy look like a comic genius. I was much more amused by the guy who believed it.

Junior
December 15, 2009, 04:07 PM
I wish there was an unthank button sometimes. That fake spoiler makes Larry the Cable Guy look like a comic genius. I was much more amused by the guy who believed it.

- Points to the "Remove Thanks" button. -

RichardMNixon
December 15, 2009, 04:12 PM
- Points to the "Remove Thanks" button. -

Nah, like a negative thank, one that would reduce the number of thanks. A "knock it off" button of sorts.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 04:18 PM
Nah, like a negative thank, one that would reduce the number of thanks. A "knock it off" button of sorts.

Send him an angry PM.:p

I hate it when there are so many fucked up spoilers. Don't know what to think any more. There are parts that are obviously fake and then there are some that could easily be true.

enlightened monkey
December 15, 2009, 04:20 PM

Oh my God. People took this seriously??

1) Aokiji gets punched in the balls by Jozu?
2) Squado stabs a dude made of diamond???
3) Halfway across the OCEAN!?
4) Garp uses open handed slaps to deal with a phoenix?
5) Kizaru to Apoo rubber action???

It's like I don't even have to try anymore.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 04:25 PM
I loled imagining Garp dealing bitch slaps.

Shiro-kun
December 15, 2009, 04:26 PM
Nothing is confirmed anyways :\

whats with the negative emotions being thrown around haha?
[hr]

I loled imagining Garp dealing bitch slaps.

LMAO:tem

zerocooldx
December 15, 2009, 04:30 PM
I hope that Luffy was going to live to see 70 lolz. Because if Iva really did do his injection to Luffy again, then thats another 10 years down the drain. But i'm sure Luffy couldn't care less about that now, and nor should he. But it also seems as if the WB's guys are slowly but surely starting to ware down.

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 04:37 PM
I hope that Luffy was going to live to see 70 lolz. Because if Iva really did do his injection to Luffy again, then thats another 10 years down the drain. But i'm sure Luffy couldn't care less about that now, and nor should he. But it also seems as if the WB's guys are slowly but surely starting to ware down.

i would say WB is slowly wareing down.:(

fallou
December 15, 2009, 04:42 PM
Now I know what wiener means...hehe
For now I'm gonna believe the one with Luffy getting injected, even if I don't like the part where WB, marco n joz are loosing to the admirals..I was hoping they could last a bit longer. If they can't deal with the admirals, who can? The other yonkou I guess. The new generation pirates are gonna need to get stronger if they don't wanna get pawned in the new world...And Ace's case seems to be getting more n more desperate. Still hoping for a a Luffy miracle
edit: just checked volume 44 and Luffy's pic before jet gatling and it isn't the same, even if it has a lot in common. Luffy's legs were more spread, and his shorts didn't have the same color. not saying the pic's real though

Gats
December 15, 2009, 04:57 PM

WHy the loss of 10 years ? We are talking about vigor hormone, not the other thing that completely regenerate you body.

Razh
December 15, 2009, 05:02 PM
I think Luffy's bigger problem now are his injuries, not his stamina. And the gears probably depleted his stamina sooner. Healing hormones or vigor hormones alone won't allow Luffy to fight properly.

bittman
December 15, 2009, 05:07 PM
Again a bit suspicious since the spoilers were posted in Chinese. I mean, it's happened before, but its rare that a Chinese spoiler appears before a Japanese one. Picture seems real enough though.

So on that: Oda couldn't just leave Luffy down for one chapter could he? Absolute cluster fuck of characters, most of whom we haven't seen fight for more than 3 pages at a time and we keep getting Luffy.

It's almost a shame how much Oda is a fanboy to his own main character, but anyway.

I already kinda predicted the admirals being stronger than the WB pirates, though I didn't expect Kizaru to be stronger than Marco. That said, both Garp and Sengoku have become nobodies in this war whilst Luffy seems to have become the main character in a war that is completely not about him. Add on top of this that the Shichibukai are nothing but cameos as are the rest of the Jailbreak League.

Basically, bit disappointed that if your name isn't Luffy, Whitebeard or Akainu, you have no place in this arc.

Gats
December 15, 2009, 05:14 PM
The spoiler apparently says another -10 years.

I don't see where. :blink
Am I going blind ? :(

zerocooldx
December 15, 2009, 05:16 PM
I don't see where. :blink
Am I going blind ? :(

I didn't look at the most recent spoilers only the earliest ones. So i guess the post i was looking it was edited. <.< Or possibly even deleted because it could have been just 100% fake.

RichardMNixon
December 15, 2009, 05:17 PM
Again a bit suspicious since the spoilers were posted in Chinese. I mean, it's happened before, but its rare that a Chinese spoiler appears before a Japanese one. Picture seems real enough though.

So on that: Oda couldn't just leave Luffy down for one chapter could he? Absolute cluster fuck of characters, most of whom we haven't seen fight for more than 3 pages at a time and we keep getting Luffy.

It's almost a shame how much Oda is a fanboy to his own main character, but anyway.

I already kinda predicted the admirals being stronger than the WB pirates, though I didn't expect Kizaru to be stronger than Marco. That said, both Garp and Sengoku have become nobodies in this war whilst Luffy seems to have become the main character in a war that is completely not about him. Add on top of this that the Shichibukai are nothing but cameos as are the rest of the Jailbreak League.

Basically, bit disappointed that if your name isn't Luffy, Whitebeard or Akainu, you have no place in this arc.

I almost guarantee the anime will fill in a lot of it. In the meantime I'm glad we don't have "matchups" or whatever; this arc would take 2 more years if we had to watch epic battles from start to finish for every named character involved.

Gats
December 15, 2009, 05:18 PM
I didn't look at the most recent spoilers only the earliest ones. So i guess the post i was looking it was edited. <.< Or possibly even deleted because it could have been just 100% fake.

Yeah fake or badly interpreted by the spoilers provider, it happens sometimes.

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 05:19 PM
I think Luffy's bigger problem now are his injuries, not his stamina. And the gears probably depleted his stamina sooner. Healing hormones or vigor hormones alone won't allow Luffy to fight properly.

Agree, this is serious (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/567/09/) ... even more than this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/179/07/)
due to the continues wounds.

Akainu
December 15, 2009, 05:21 PM
none of the spoilers are un/approved and none got deleted until now.
you might have thought so because of the hormone injection, but that's people jumping to conclusions and failing miserably.
the vigour hormones just cause one day of sleep in contrast to the healing of Magellans poison which cost Luffy 10 years. (like it's been mentioned some times already, I just saw <.<;)

elitefox
December 15, 2009, 05:22 PM
WTF what is the real spoiler....

Garp carrying his own justice? and sacrificing? it almost made me cry.

but the other spoiler says
WB pirates are defeated.

confuse :facepalm

Lord Rayleigh
December 15, 2009, 05:22 PM
Alone, it would do nothing as you say.

But together, healing and vigour hormones would put him back on his feet. Healing hormones is a technic that speeds up the body's production of " healing hormones " - I guess that's why it cuts the lifespan : it makes the body works quickly (equivalent of 10 years of working ?) - thus if Luffy's injuries can be healed with time, healing hormones can do it right now ; indeed, this time there is no poison to fight, just injuries to heal. Then, with vigour hormones, that speeds up the production of " energetic hormones ", would make Luffy get back his strenght.

Anyway, I don't expect Iva to do such things to him knowing Luffy already lost 10 years of his life, and has got a vigour hormones treatment. And the tiredness from that plus vigour and healing hormones at the same time could have terrible consequences on his body, what Iva would not accept.

zerocooldx
December 15, 2009, 05:24 PM
Agree, this is serious (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/567/09/) ... even more than this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/179/07/)
due to the continues wounds.

For a "rubber-man" he sure knows how to take one hell of a beating. lolz

elitefox
December 15, 2009, 05:26 PM

elasticity shows :D

zerocooldx
December 15, 2009, 05:29 PM
none of the spoilers are un/approved and none got deleted until now.
you might have thought so because of the hormone injection, but that's people jumping to conclusions and failing miserably.
the vigour hormones just cause one day of sleep in contrast to the healing of Magellans poison which cost Luffy 10 years. (like it's been mentioned some times already, I just saw <.<;)

Well the very first spoiler was edited, this morning for me, for apparent translation reason. And i think thats where i got the idea for the -10 years somehow >.<. But obviously it was wrong.

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 05:34 PM
Anyway, I don't expect Iva to do such things to him knowing Luffy already lost 10 years of his life, and has got a vigour hormones treatment. And the tiredness from that plus vigour and healing hormones at the same time could have terrible consequences on his body, what Iva would not accept.

I Agree, Iva would rather punch him in his head rendering him unconscious, than gives him another dose. :noworry

Indeed lol :tem

Poneglyph420
December 15, 2009, 05:46 PM
WTF what is the real spoiler....

Garp carrying his own justice? and sacrificing? it almost made me cry.

but the other spoiler says
WB pirates are defeated.

confuse :facepalm

Yeah man me too! I saw that and was floored! But in the end it's prolly a Fake.. I don't trust the Chinese spoiler either. I suspect apprentice will swing by and clarify soon.

I found some stuff on 2CH but haven't gotten to translating it yet.

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 07:01 PM
I would really like to see a Rayleigh&WB vs Garp&Sengoku. Legends vs Legends
a Battle of Legends

elitefox
December 15, 2009, 07:03 PM
I would really like to see a Rayleigh&WB vs Garp&Sengoku. Legends vs legends
a Battle of Legends

Do you think Rayleigh is hiding nearby?

or he might fall from the sky like luffy lol

Black Lagoon
December 15, 2009, 07:07 PM
Do you think Rayleigh is hiding nearby?

or he might fall from the sky like luffy lol

I'm not sure whether he will even show up or not, but just in case ... :)

Gats
December 15, 2009, 07:13 PM
If Rayleigh has to show up, he will come from the underwater since he seems to be specialized in boat coating for the fishmen Island.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure whether he will even show up or not, but just in case ... :)

:XD The last spoiler you've posted is the same with the first one which was posted by myself...:XD I thought the literal spoiler is fake when I translated it, but that pic convinced me..:facepalm

iFrozt
December 15, 2009, 07:34 PM
i hope the spoilers are fake
oda needs to make whitebeard look stronger...right now he is pathetically a pathetic old man that is blowing away insignificant low rank marines...if he can't even take on one admiral..thats kinda pathetic for the world's strongest man
even with a stab wound...he should at least be able to destroy one admiral...
sengoku and garp both didn't do shit and they marines are already winning...the schicibukai are also doing nothing...really makes this a one sided war

Zatono
December 15, 2009, 07:37 PM
Doesn't WB have some kind of disease, in addition to that hole in his chest? Seriously, it seems like all the extremely powerful characters are being taken down by disease nowadays.

I don't think he should be able to completely decimate an admiral, but I also don't think he should be getting dominated on by one. He should at least make them bleed. Or, if he's really upset in the end, he could always just destroy the world with his quake powers.

Naruffy
December 15, 2009, 08:32 PM
i hope the spoilers are fake
oda needs to make whitebeard look stronger...right now he is pathetically a pathetic old man that is blowing away insignificant low rank marines...if he can't even take on one admiral..thats kinda pathetic for the world's strongest man
even with a stab wound...he should at least be able to destroy one admiral...

You sound like Crocodile.

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 08:39 PM
a pic just came out in the spoiler section and it looks real. at last something that looks real is posted.

jeffrey91
December 15, 2009, 08:47 PM
For me the spoiler about WB being defeated by Sakazuki seems reall, or is every one calling it fake again :P.
Anyway the new pics support the spoiler (a little bit).

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 08:50 PM
For me the spoiler about WB being defeated by Sakazuki seems reall, or is every one calling it fake again :P.
Anyway the new pics support the spoiler (a little bit).

and is this SAKAZUKI, akainu?? even if that one is real he collapsed akainu played no part in making him collapse.

Diablos
December 15, 2009, 08:52 PM
OMG that last spoiler pic from ceppilon, OMG A LAVA DOG from "Akainu" Ahah,
and especially, OMG WHAT IS GARP SMIRKING ABOUT? I WANNA KNOW SO TERRIBLY! OMG!!!!!!!!

jeffrey91
December 15, 2009, 08:55 PM
and is this SAKAZUKI, akainu?? even if that one is real he collapsed akainu played no part in making him collapse.

Yes it's his reall name, couldn't remember the name Akaiunu.
And if the spoiler is true, I agree with you that Akuina prob only gave the finishing blow. Wich could be predicted...

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 09:04 PM
but the pics dont show WB falling and other stuff, probably c that tommorw.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:06 PM
Wellll..I see, that means the first spoiler is not a fake one...OMG..

THX for tell me that..

Dragon Slayer
December 15, 2009, 09:13 PM
Wellll..I see, that means the first spoiler is not a fake one...OMG..

THX for tell me that..

well i think parts of the spoiler r true:amuse

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:21 PM
well i think parts of the spoiler r true:amuse

yea..Now we could confirm that Ace is in retrospect, and crying.:)
[hr]
wow...I see the latest pics.......Jozu being frozen by Aokiji....! And......

Well, the literal spoiler is real.

chitgoks
December 15, 2009, 09:27 PM

as old as garp... only difference is WB's injured. tsk.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:35 PM
Well, It seems there isn't double issue this week, and the next week will not take break.:XD
[hr]
...I'm so confused, does hancock loses her way?.....WHERE is SHE?..

Lee-tyme7
December 15, 2009, 09:37 PM
If the spoiler is true then Luffy is going to die from too much hormone injection, another 10 yrs? or he would probably mature faster to realise his first hard on for Hancock. She is going to be lucky cus Luffy can stretch. LOL!!

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:43 PM
If the spoiler is true then Luffy is going to die from too much hormone injection, another 10 yrs? or he would probably mature faster to realise his first hard on for Hancock. She is going to be lucky cus Luffy can stretch. LOL!!

LOL...:XD that's just..... a little bit erotic...

But, it's so impenetrable that Hancock seems like being vaporized..:facepalm

WHERE IS SHE?

Lee-tyme7
December 15, 2009, 09:47 PM
I think she has a plan, and is somewhere making it happen. Go Hancock!

mr.danly
December 15, 2009, 09:50 PM
oh man... looks like the spoilers are real. I personally had been hoping that they weren't, but things really aren't looking good for the WB Pirates. I guess the admirals are just too much for the pirates. I'm a little disappointed that WB had been hit by his illness so soon, and very disappointed by Marco and Joz. Marco's in a warzone, and he just got owned by Garp, so WHY, WHY is he just watching WB fight without even transforming into his near-invincible phoenix mode? And Joz was all like, "leave aokiji to me, Pops" last chapter and now he gets his arm frozen immediately? Very, very disappointing.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 09:51 PM
I think she has a plan, and is somewhere making it happen. Go Hancock!

Hmmm, yea, it will happen and all thanks to your lucky words.:p

elitefox
December 15, 2009, 09:55 PM
oh man... looks like the spoilers are real. I personally had been hoping that they weren't, but things really aren't looking good for the WB Pirates. I guess the admirals are just too much for the pirates. I'm a little disappointed that WB had been hit by his illness so soon, and very disappointed by Marco and Joz. Marco's in a warzone, and he just got owned by Garp, so WHY, WHY is he just watching WB fight without even transforming into his near-invincible phoenix mode? And Joz was all like, "leave aokiji to me, Pops" last chapter and now he gets his arm frozen immediately? Very, very disappointing.

do you think ice can stop diamond lol

anyways I just read kalifa the soap girl has the power to remove power too, much like BB... I wonder if there are many more other DF that can remove DF powers.

sarutobi_sensei
December 15, 2009, 09:55 PM
BUGGYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:00 PM

:XD I think in the next chapter, Luffy will kick someone's ass(the first one should be Kizaru!:darn).
Hmm, it's likely that Luffy will hold up his grandpa which had said he won't leave anyone to touch Ace.:facepalm
[hr]

BUGGYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

yea, the little spoony Buggy appears again with his snivel.:XD

How could he being released is a mystery.:darn

Poneglyph420
December 15, 2009, 10:01 PM
do you think ice can stop diamond lol

anyways I just read kalifa the soap girl has the power to remove power too, much like BB... I wonder if there are many more other DF that can remove DF powers.

Can you please provide a link or source for the Kalifa thing??
She can make people so smooth they cant do anything (no friction)
Remove DF powers?? No I don't think so..

Diablos
December 15, 2009, 10:02 PM
Translate me the pics IMMEDIATLY! I CANNOT, take anymore the anxiety, its just too much TOO MUCH, Whats going on with garp and that sad look is he really going to try n rescue ace? whats ace crying about? OMG I cannot take Im going to have a mental colapse..

Edit: Stuped Iva!!! He/she wtv..Should've given those hormones to WB, he's going to die anyway so making him go like GODLIKE in his last 5mins of life wtver would be H4X

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:05 PM
Translate me the pics IMMEDIATLY! I CANNOT, take anymore the anxiety, its just too much TOO MUCH, Whats going on with garp and that sad look is he really going to try n rescue ace? whats ace crying about? OMG I cannot take Im going to have a mental colapse..

hmmm, I think, on summary level, the first literal spoiler or the seventh would be the correct translations of that pics.:)

yoichi-san
December 15, 2009, 10:12 PM
Hmm i wonder how much of luffy's life span has shortened. He paid an amount of life to be medicated in impel down, not to mention each time he uses gear 2 and 3 his life is being shortened. Anyway i wouldn't want garp or whitebeard to die. if someone is to be taken down let it be Akainu or Sengoku. These 2 guys are the bad guys...

sarutobi_sensei
December 15, 2009, 10:12 PM
:XD I think in the next chapter, Luffy will kick someone's ass(the first one should be Kizaru!:darn).
Hmm, it's likely that Luffy will hold up his grandpa which had said he won't leave anyone to touch Ace.:facepalm

yea, the little spoony Buggy appears again with his snivel.:XD

How could he being released is a mystery.:darn

He was saved by Jinbei xD

I'm guessing that by seeing his captain's son crying he starts crying also xD

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:18 PM
Hmm i wonder how much of luffy's life span has shortened. He paid an amount of life to be medicated in impel down, not to mention each time he uses gear 2 and 3 his life is being shortened. Anyway i wouldn't want garp or whitebeard to die. if someone is to be taken down let it be Akainu or Sengoku. These 2 guys are the bad guys...

It doesn't matter, Chopper will be the panacea. Anyway, Luffy's life is controled by Oda, he won't leave Luffy die.:p
[hr]

He was saved by Jinbei xD

I'm guessing that by seeing his captain's son crying he starts crying also xD

yea, besides, Ace is his friend since somewhen Ace intruded his ship.:XD

SirPeanuts
December 15, 2009, 10:18 PM
None of the 3 admirals have been hit yet (except for Aokiji), which is rather annoying. I want to see Whitebeard seriously injure one of the admirals, at least one. And Crocodile doesn't appear in this chapter...again.

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:25 PM
None of the 3 admirals have been hit yet (except for Aokiji), which is rather annoying. I want to see Whitebeard seriously injure one of the admirals, at least one. And Crocodile doesn't appear in this chapter...again.

I totally agree with you. hmmm, I would like to see Akainu's teeth being broken off, Kizaru's glasses being broken up and Aokiji's blinder being dilacerated.:XD

And Hancock doesn't appear in this chapter, AGAIN...:darn

elitefox
December 15, 2009, 10:28 PM
Can you please provide a link or source for the Kalifa thing??
She can make people so smooth they cant do anything (no friction)
Remove DF powers?? No I don't think so..

here http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/408/07/

or is it a bad translation?
[hr]
I don't think crocodile will let anyone kill WB since he is the one to do it :D

Buggy save ace now, party

AiddonValentine
December 15, 2009, 10:37 PM

I am still wondering what's going on with her; hopefully she does something big for Luffy.

And yes, I am getting bored with the Marines seemingly having a plan for EVERY FRIGGIN' THING. I can understand challenges for the protagonists, but this is getting a little tiring with the antagonists being for all intents and purposes invincible. Hopefully the Three Admirals get the spanking they deserve and Sengoku has a heart attack after Luffy makes off with Ace.

1nfamous
December 15, 2009, 10:40 PM
OMG. . . i cant wait for the chapter to come out, luffy's freaking crazy. . . could it be haki he's screaming out? LOL . . . but sad thing is, maybe next week theres not goin to be a chapter though .. .. THE Suspense!

D.Constantine
December 15, 2009, 10:41 PM
and Sengoku has a heart attack after Luffy makes off with Ace.

:XD That's a little bit inhumane to a poor old geezer.

elitefox
December 15, 2009, 10:46 PM
Damn it, another shot from iva
[hr]
I don't know what to feel happy or sad lol

din_84
December 15, 2009, 10:52 PM
I am still wondering what's going on with her; hopefully she does something big for Luffy.

And yes, I am getting bored with the Marines seemingly having a plan for EVERY FRIGGIN' THING. I can understand challenges for the protagonists, but this is getting a little tiring with the antagonists being for all intents and purposes invincible. Hopefully the Three Admirals get the spanking they deserve and Sengoku has a heart attack after Luffy makes off with Ace.

well.. like many films... hero always win late at the game. so be patient.
btw, i'm wondering how luffy survival will bring effect to the ace rescue mission?

kaizoku king
December 15, 2009, 11:09 PM
it looks like we finally see a pic of dandan half way down he has checkered pants thingy and kinda fat funny( well i think that's him)

bittman
December 15, 2009, 11:44 PM
Damn it, another shot from iva
<hr noshade size="1">
I don't know what to feel happy or sad lol

I feel sad. Poor Luffy :( Almost leaves one of four outcomes:

Luffy Dies, One Piece ends. It's been fun guys ttyl.
Luffy goes into a coma for some time (kind of hinted at by Oda's "Last Adventure as 17" comment). If he comas for anything more than a year I'll be disappointed since people like Kidd and Law should basically be at Raftel within a couple of months, let a lone a whole goddam year.
We get the same bullshit that Roger got and Luffy will only have a few years/months left to live...makes One Piece a bit too dark for my liking. Be like having Chopper turned into a fur coat or Perona being eaten by cannibal Zoro for rations.
Luffy's fine, because he's rubber and eats meat.

I still feel sad for Luffy, there's no way anything he tries here can possibly overcome five marines of admiral level and above plus the Shichibukai.

I've always been against Dragon and Shanks turning up, and don't get me wrong, I'm sooooo happy that the admirals are kicking WB+Crew's ass, but I still want Ace to live. Unless Luffy somehow does some sort of Instant Transmission shit, I'm kind of waiting on a third party now...or Whitebeard to sacrafice himself more.

WAIT! Whitebeard sees what the hormones do for Luffy and asks Iva to do the same whilst Luffy distracts. Hormone-induced Whitebeard goes all out and holds the admirals back enough to save Ace and give his crew time to escape.

Oh yeah, if Oda does that I'll be happy.

kkck
December 15, 2009, 11:55 PM
I get the impression luffy will show a bit of haki net chapter. The situation just seems a tad similar to the past few times he has unconsciously used it. Right now he is on the verge of death, got a shot of adrenaline and on top of that got his emotions pouring all around. I guess with haki luffy could catch an admiral of guard and at least momentarily turn the tide of the battle.

Not sure how luffy continues to move on his adventure. He is way over his league and right now every second he keeps fighting will probably be at the expense of his life. The damage his body has taken since ID is simply far too severe by now. On another note, zoro took all the damage luffy had accumulated from the previous few arcs. On top of that it seems zoro is also feeling the tool of the damage(from the SA archipielago arc). Not sure how the strawhats can possibly continue their adventure if each time they fight they accumulate damage to the degree they do. Their bodies will simply not be able to handle it much longer. Their bodies are also not something just a doctor could heal at this moment. I mean, the only way to actually completely heal their bodies at this point is either with a miracle(not the kind iva can cause) or that kuma actually removes the accumulated damage from the two of them. At least something of the nature of what kuma can do(repel the damage). Wonder if kuma will go back to being himself at least for a moment....

dragonballz66
December 16, 2009, 12:07 AM
As they say "What doesn't kill you, will only makes you stronger". Just like when Zorro fought Mihawk, he almost died, but came out stronger later on. The same goes for Luffy when he fought Crocodile and the leader of CP9. In the end he overcame his enemies.

elitefox
December 16, 2009, 12:10 AM
I get the impression luffy will show a bit of haki net chapter. The situation just seems a tad similar to the past few times he has unconsciously used it. Right now he is on the verge of death, got a shot of adrenaline and on top of that got his emotions pouring all around. I guess with haki luffy could catch an admiral of guard and at least momentarily turn the tide of the battle.

Not sure how luffy continues to move on his adventure. He is way over his league and right now every second he keeps fighting will probably be at the expense of his life. The damage his body has taken since ID is simply far too severe by now. On another note, zoro took all the damage luffy had accumulated from the previous few arcs. On top of that it seems zoro is also feeling the tool of the damage(from the SA archipielago arc). Not sure how the strawhats can possibly continue their adventure if each time they fight they accumulate damage to the degree they do. Their bodies will simply not be able to handle it much longer. Their bodies are also not something just a doctor could heal at this moment. I mean, the only way to actually completely heal their bodies at this point is either with a miracle(not the kind iva can cause) or that kuma actually removes the accumulated damage from the two of them. At least something of the nature of what kuma can do(repel the damage). Wonder if kuma will go back to being himself at least for a moment....

That's simple.... they are inhuman :facepalm

as all the others say in one piece, it couldn't be done by a human

RichardMNixon
December 16, 2009, 12:18 AM
Luffy goes into a coma for some time (kind of hinted at by Oda's "Last Adventure as 17" comment). If he comas for anything more than a year I'll be disappointed since people like Kidd and Law should basically be at Raftel within a couple of months, let a lone a whole goddam year.
Luffy's fine, because he's rubber and eats meat.

There is a bit of a precedent for that, what with the 3 days of sleep after fighting Crocodile and all that. Of course he would naturally be eating his way through the coma. Otherwise he'd have to spend another few months getting his lost meals back.
The meat should handle it though.

Also, yeah, why hasn't Ivankov given WB and Jinbei some hormones? I don't think either intend to live through this.

And to add to the question of where people are, where is Jinbei? Isn't he going all in?

elitefox
December 16, 2009, 12:24 AM
There is a bit of a precedent for that, what with the 3 days of sleep after fighting Crocodile and all that. Of course he would naturally be eating his way through the coma. Otherwise he'd have to spend another few months getting his lost meals back.
The meat should handle it though.

Also, yeah, why hasn't Ivankov given WB and Jinbei some hormones? I don't think either intend to live through this.

And to add to the question of where people are, where is Jinbei? Isn't he going all in?

he has already switch with ace lol and jinbei trying to act like ace lol

jinbei should put out the akainufire before it goes wild

CBlitz
December 16, 2009, 12:33 AM
jeez taking some more of those hormones huh Luffy? He's gonna be pretty screwed up after this arc is over

mpierluissiu
December 16, 2009, 12:44 AM
we still have to see Jimbei and ivan fight so i dont think the pirates are lost! next chapter joz and marcos will come back and take care of the admirals. and luffy will go up to were ace is

Poneglyph420
December 16, 2009, 01:00 AM
Interesting developments, and leads me to think Luffy could be out for a while after this war. Maybe even months....
I'm glad to see some back story on why Ace has despised his father so much. The thing I noticed the most was that Garp clearly was affected by Ace's realization of his reason to live... I really think Garp will serve the marines, but somehow help Ace and maybe even Luffy too.

I'm so shocked Iva shot Luffy up again. Clearly this war has more developments in store....

hhv94
December 16, 2009, 01:04 AM
Wow. First spoiler was right on the money on this one. Looks like an interesting turn of events. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Shiro-kun
December 16, 2009, 01:12 AM
Uh.....I believe Luffy is going to be in a coma now.. after all this .... :(

edit: wait! Kuma regains all of his feelings and emotions ..than rejects all of Luffy's injuries lmao

i know its ....pipe dreams ..:(

Jadedmariner
December 16, 2009, 01:26 AM

edit: wait! Kuma regains all of his feelings and emotions ..than rejects all of Luffy's injuries lmao

It wouldn't surprise me.

Although it is also possible that similar events are what led to Roger being sick and nearing death at such a young age in comparison to Garp, Whitebeard, and Sengoku.

Truefan21
December 16, 2009, 01:45 AM
so will luffy lose another ten years off his life?

k-dom
December 16, 2009, 01:59 AM
Seems like opposite of last week
. But the marine have still the upper hand.

I'm glad Buggy's back :-)

Shiro-kun
December 16, 2009, 02:10 AM
Tension Hormones are just the ones that speed up adrenaline , and relieve a tired persons tension which is said to wore off 24 hours (which effect we dont know what will happen to luffy with just that) ..but now Luffy has been injected with the same hormones which in Iva case he declares to be life threatening.

The Iva Healing Hormones are the one that took Luffy's ten years of life :\ so im guessing he doesnt lose another ten more years..

SirPeanuts
December 16, 2009, 02:13 AM
I totally agree with you. hmmm, I would like to see Akainu's teeth being broken off, Kizaru's glasses being broken up and Aokiji's blinder being dilacerated.:XD

But I could choose one admiral to get beat up real bad it would be....Akainu :D because he's so evil and..pretty much a big a*hole haha xD. On the other hand, Kizaru's playfulness gets on my nerve as well haha. Aokoji is ok though haha (even though it couldn't hurt to see him bleeding haha)...yeah, no Hancock and Crocodile :( xD

chitgoks
December 16, 2009, 02:30 AM

kuma is a very valuable ally. tsk too bad he's a mindless robot now. he could give unlimited stamina to all pirates by taking all their damages and hits
[hr]
this is bad... no chapter this week and that last page is just one big cliffhanger

Jayden_kropp
December 16, 2009, 02:36 AM
For all of those who didnt realise LUFFY DID NOT TAKE A SHOT OF HORMONES! look at the picture IVA is screaming at him then next minute luffy stands up by himself and unleashes a shitload amount of haki.

SUPER SAYAIN 3 TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! WARP WARPPP!

Lugo
December 16, 2009, 02:42 AM
That last image of Luffy's roar at the end of chapter looks to be an up raising.... man, Lu is willing to risk it all for Ace. His willpower is unbelievable...

Has Luffy's will finally surpassed the limit to awaken his Haki power? *_*

Mircus
December 16, 2009, 03:12 AM
Amazing spoilers! Luffy in his final hour of this war has begun! Can't wait for the full chapter D=<

SenninSage
December 16, 2009, 03:22 AM
Wait, did Luffy get the hormone shot or didn't he? Either way, the moment I've been waiting for all along seems to have finally arrived!

I'm tired of all the elite marines acting so smug. Luffy needs to make his presence felt; the marines need to see that there are actual serious consequences for actually attempting to take Ace's life. They need to see that they face a very real threat at the hands of Luffy.

They may not be true brothers, but you don't need to be related by blood to be like a brother to someone. Go Luffy!! Let all those stinkin marines (your grandfather is cool) know what you're about!!

Jayden_kropp
December 16, 2009, 03:31 AM
Wait, did Luffy get the hormone shot or didn't he? Either way, the moment I've been waiting for all along seems to have finally arrived!

I'm tired of all the elite marines acting so smug. Luffy needs to make his presence felt; the marines need to see that there are actual serious consequences for actually attempting to take Ace's life. They need to see that they face a very real threat at the hands of Luffy.

They may not be true brothers, but you don't need to be related by blood to be like a brother to someone. Go Luffy!! Let all those stinkin marines (your grandfather is cool) know what you're about!!

Definatly is HAKI, Luffy does not get touched by IVA ...... Going 2 be epic cant wait for some admirals 2 get rick rolled!

elitefox
December 16, 2009, 03:34 AM
Tension Hormones are just the ones that speed up adrenaline , and relieve a tired persons tension which is said to wore off 24 hours (which effect we dont know what will happen to luffy with just that) ..but now Luffy has been injected with the same hormones which in Iva case he declares to be life threatening.

The Iva Healing Hormones are the one that took Luffy's ten years of life :\ so im guessing he doesnt lose another ten more years..

Yup think of it as like steroids, you become powerful for the moment then the after effect later

urlaub
December 16, 2009, 03:34 AM
Wow!!!!Amazing stuff! Yess! Luffy back up and kicking. Commoon, Marco and Jozu down. Don't be silly.

elitefox
December 16, 2009, 03:37 AM
Wow!!!!Amazing stuff! Yess! Luffy back up and kicking. Commoon, Marco and Jozu down. Don't be silly.

haha I think anyone can't do a thing to marco except garp and sengoku lol

Fist of Love

I guess Afro punch for sengoku....

Jadedmariner
December 16, 2009, 03:40 AM
I just wanna know how the heck you freeze Jozu. I mean in reality that should actually make him harder and more unbreakable.

anaskr
December 16, 2009, 03:48 AM
i guess both were off gaurd !! and that cud effect them both way for kizaru and aikoji when they were off gaurd
[hr]

Definatly is HAKI, Luffy does not get touched by IVA ...... Going 2 be epic cant wait for some admirals 2 get rick rolled!

he got injected by iva !! as iva said DO DAMN WHAT U WANT!! so he must have given it to him as luffy wasn prepare to listen a no!!! and there he is up again!! lets see wut LU has got now...................... i am scared of kizaru though pretty fast eh!! :facepalm :D

elitefox
December 16, 2009, 03:50 AM
I just wanna know how the heck you freeze Jozu. I mean in reality that should actually make him harder and more unbreakable.

most likely it is like when aokiji froze WB but only half, but it doesn't matter to a diamond though, I think

urlaub
December 16, 2009, 04:01 AM
Why did Marco get lasered? Jozu won't ever loose to ice, never. The beast is unbeatable. The only one who can beat the beast is THE BEAST himself, I mean Garp.

Did Iva say that the tension hormones he gave to Luffy can kill him afterwards? Like that's gonna happen.
Ace was a bad ass. A morally ill kid. Never thought of that happening. What's the cas with it?
Do the pirates really think that Jozu can be beaten and are worried? Commoon. That proves again that the pirates are stupid.

Jadedmariner
December 16, 2009, 04:04 AM
Why did Marco get lasered? Jozu won't ever loose to ice, never. The beast is unbeatable. The only one who can beat the beast is THE BEAST himself, I mean Garp.

Did Iva say that the tension hormones he gave to Luffy can kill him afterwards? Like that's gonna happen.
Ace was a bad ass. A morally ill kid. Never thought of that happening. What's the cas with it?
Do the pirates really think that Jozu can be beaten and are worried? Commoon. That proves again that the pirates are stupid.

Actually Akainu's lava should turn Jozu to graphite.

urlaub
December 16, 2009, 04:07 AM

And Kizaru can cut diamond. I know, but Jozu is the beast and that is why in this world these things cannot happen.:)

elitefox
December 16, 2009, 04:23 AM

lol, yeah but he chose to fight with ice though

if josu has some aluminum on his back, he will reflect the lazer from kisaru and shot with his own lazer :D

kizaru + josu combi >> kizaru lol

Shiro-kun
December 16, 2009, 04:31 AM
I would love to see DF weaknesses be exploited haha (Like Croc with Water, Enel with Rubber/Luffy, Buggy just getting slammed instead of being cut,) ...although im hoping more for Logia DF users being exploited lol

Not everything needs Haki to defeat a Logia haha :)

Black Lagoon
December 16, 2009, 04:40 AM
Holy F**king S**t!! Luffy will save the day, I don't want this arc to finish Epic + Epic + ... + Epic
Damn that Squardo, if only he wasn't a fool :nerve

I'm sure now that Garp will unleash Ace and throw it to WhiteBeard.

urlaub
December 16, 2009, 04:45 AM
I'm sure now that Garp will unleash Ace and throw it to WhiteBeard.

WB will unleash his fiury on the world after that battle cry by Luffy. This should be the new tide turner, before Garp and Sengoku interfere.