PDA

View Full Version : Anime Satisfaction of the current animation

Essence
December 16, 2009, 05:27 PM
Ok we all know that in the beginning of shippuuden, the animation sucks ( with the exception of kakuzu fight and sasuke vs orochimaru) and the fillers are things that should never be spoken of again. but lately ever since kakashi Gaiden, shippuuden has gotten really better. So the thing is, are you satisfied with shippuuden animation and direction, if so what would you rate how it got btter recently on the scale of 1 to 10.

CBlitz
December 16, 2009, 05:36 PM
it looks they're gonna keep up the amped up animation standards so thats definitely a great thing. The anime took a massive leap in animation quality after the 3tails arc so it warrants a solid 8/10

Googlez_kun
December 16, 2009, 05:47 PM
They still have some shitty animations,but overall,i'm really pleased!The animations are better than the ones from part one and there are really some great parts!
They even make more use of special animators,which is great.
It could be a looot better though,looking at other anime.

my rating would be 7-8/10

Gingitsune
December 16, 2009, 06:05 PM
They have shed most of the shitty episode directors, so the animation is better over all. But there were quite a few shitty episodes all along and no one complained much about that from the first series. The main difference is they now place 2 chapters and more every episode instead of 1 or less and that makes all the difference. Instead of dragging endlessly, episodes have rythem. Although they kept this going on for quite some time now, I hope we won't get a year long filler in 2011.

Crude
December 16, 2009, 06:22 PM
The quality used to be all over the place, but it seems to have found its place and I'm happy about that. One of the reasons I stopped reading the manga. I'm hoping it continues this good streak so that I see it wasn't a stupid decision to not read the manga.

slmcknett
December 16, 2009, 08:54 PM
The beginning of the series would've gotten maybe a 5-6 rating out of me. It was just too slow and too boring. But after season 3, it really started to pick up. So now it's about a 9 on good days. And even the badly animated ones are getting good nowadays, because there's just so much happening in the episode that nobody even notices the faults. IMO, anyway.

Shiro-kun
December 16, 2009, 09:36 PM
Its good right now , its been quite decent since the filler ended

I remember when shippuden started i'll get piss how much they ruined Naruto face ..making him look disfigured or unproportioned :o

Senju Tobirama
February 16, 2011, 09:21 AM
I just hope the Raikage fight will be with better animation but give 8...

naruto91
February 16, 2011, 02:47 PM
10... And from the beginning... I don't like to complain about everything, but i saw people posting "OMG! The animation of the next episode is horrible" just watching a FRAME... I think that people complain for nothing...

Gats
February 17, 2011, 05:21 AM
Pain's arc whad a lot of horrible things (but there were very good execptions) animation wise. Seems like they want to have some kind of redemption by making an enjoyable filler's arc just after that.

But after all these horrible fillers in the past I think we are less demanding, so it's easier to make us a bit more satisfied. Of course the quality is higher than before but I think this psychological issue also has something to do about it.

DarkAp89
February 17, 2011, 10:20 AM
Yep, from the first season, the anime animation quality is improved (especially after the Sanbi Filler Arc). They have still some bad ones, such some episodes of the recent Pain Arc but I forgive them for 162, 166, 167, 168, 173. In that time they had in production the movie, so the quality is always a bit low.

8/10 for me :)

scandalous'
February 17, 2011, 10:29 AM
I think the animation isn't that bad, they should f*cking prioritise their sh!t better.
Sometimes fillers gets the most amazing animation known to man, while naruto whooping pains ass in sage mode looks like a picture slide....

The cool stuff needs awesome animation and artwork, the lame stuff should get the bullsh*t animation. Sadly the studio fails to see this....... and do exactly the opposite.