PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 570 Discussion / 571 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Akainu
December 24, 2009, 06:24 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56335) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

---

ATTENTION:
The spoilers for the next chapter (570) won't be out until around the 2nd week of January due to the double issues and holiday break.

The chapter is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/570) !;)

deffkryz
January 11, 2010, 07:12 AM
So... Inazuma's mentioned... And Mihawk VS Mr. 1 - Mihawk seems to finish him quickly because it's Mihawk VS Crocodile afterwards ... Finally, Luffy stands in front of Garp.

hhv94
January 11, 2010, 07:15 AM
OK...not sure why there is a pic of what looks like phone book texting on there.Thanks for the info there deffkryz. Hope we see a scan or 2 soon. I've been in SUCH a manga withdrawal! Anything will do at this point!!! :)

deffkryz
January 11, 2010, 07:19 AM
OK...not sure why there is a pic of what looks like phone book texting on there.Thanks for the info there deffkryz. Hope we see a scan or 2 soon. I've been in SUCH a manga withdrawal! Anything will do at this point!!! :)

Oh, you're welcome though I've used some automatic translation - since I'm having a manga hangover as well...

I guess that's only to show that mobile phone forum showing apprentice's posting. To confirm, that the Text is coming from there.

vagabond87
January 11, 2010, 07:28 AM
We dont have confirmed spoilers yet but Its belivable that chapter will end with Luffy facing Garp.. And new shichibukai fight will be cool- Crocodile vs Mihawk :) Wonder what happened to Doflamingo??? Many gaps for the anime to fill... Hope that we will find Vista and something about Marco and Jozu in this chapter.

beastboy
January 11, 2010, 07:36 AM
Gaps no.. simply there are lots of fooders in the way... and they've no reason to keep fighting a strong guy...
They want to kill the fooders first!
[hr]
But Yooohhh Inazuma rocks it all... he cutts the platform and everybody who was waiting for her... did well cause Oda is a genious... he wouldn't forget such a charismatic character!

RaidenX
January 11, 2010, 07:54 AM
now thats interseting, luffy vs garp!
wonder if garp will fight luffy for real or just play with him.

jamjamstyle
January 11, 2010, 07:57 AM
I'm more interested why Mihawk suddenly would want to fight crocodile...

Tobi Uchiha
January 11, 2010, 07:57 AM
lol so that's where he was , hidden in ivankov's hair -priceless

sarutobi_sensei
January 11, 2010, 08:02 AM
WOW Inazuma's hidden in Iva's hair? XD EPIC!

Mihawk vs Mr.1 and Croc? EPIC!

Luffy vs Garp? No words.

We need moar spoilerz!

gesgift
January 11, 2010, 08:10 AM
The part of Inazuma in Iva's hair seems very plausible, but Luffy against Garp seems to epic. No news about any other character? Very curious indeed

chess4
January 11, 2010, 08:13 AM
if this sopiler is true, im sure daz and croc probably tried to jump mihawk. its going to be interesting to see how mihawk fights crocodile, since croc is a logia user. we will see if mihawk can use haki or even mantra.as i have said over and over,

garp is the key to winning this battle for the WB alliance. if garp switches side(so to speak) then they have a chance. as soon as ace is released then the retreat will began. garp has a huge decision to make, his boys or justice.

there is no way luffy can beat garp, so if garp doesnt choose to let him pass then someone is going to have to step in, and as it is currently, there isnt anyne to fill those shoes

panasit
January 11, 2010, 08:20 AM
If this spoiler is true, then it's more stalling. The last time this happened in One Piece was the battle with a bunch of Marine minions on the sea train and at the front of Enies Lobby. That two parts ended up taking up two whole volumes (and they are the volumes I read the least of One Piece)

I guess it's expected. Ever since the Seabody Archipelago arc the writing has been top notched. I guess this is his way of taking a break. Of course this arc is cool... in theory. But if you think about it, there isn't really that much of a pay off at all. Vista vs Mihawk fight wasn't shown. Don Flamingo is as much a mystery as he was before. Smoker vs Boa Hancock, Joz vs Crocodile, Jinbei vs Moria, the military looking guy vs Moria, Iva vs Kuma... all these battles started, but none of it get finished. Nothing that was built up in this arc resulted in anything worthwhile.

They can stretch this arc out forever. I'm getting tired. When Sengokou rolled up his sleeve and then the next chapter... nothing, and then when Garp hit Marco, and then next chapter... nothing. I'm starting to lose faith.

So if this chapter is going to end with Luffy facing Garp, I doubt the chapter after that is going to have any payoff. I can hope, but I doubt it.

SirPeanuts
January 11, 2010, 08:28 AM
lol i dont think that crocodile would ever jump anyone..and if he did, he'd do it alone
[hr]

I guess it's expected. Ever since the Seabody Archipelago arc the writing has been top notched. I guess this is his way of taking a break. Of course this arc is cool... in theory. But if you think about it, there isn't really that much of a pay off at all. Vista vs Mihawk fight wasn't shown. Don Flamingo is as much a mystery as he was before. Smoker vs Boa Hancock, Joz vs Crocodile, Jinbei vs Moria, the military looking guy vs Moria, Iva vs Kuma... all these battles started, but none of it get finished. Nothing that was built up in this arc resulted in anything worthwhile.

Yeah I kinda agree with you, this arc could've been a lot better. Still, I like it.

Zehahaha
January 11, 2010, 08:28 AM

Because of the nature of the war, WB pirates aren't here to fight the Marines and Shichibukai, their first priority is to save Ace, so they don't have time to keep playing with their ennemies, so they just fight in order to keep the enemy coming in front of them each time, on other words no time to fight to kill, but just to make sure that the pirates will accomplish their objectif

Anyway, interesting spoilers, finally Luffy got his moments, can't wait to see to chapter now

YamFrie
January 11, 2010, 08:30 AM
What if Mihawk doesn't know how to haki? Then the only way for him to defeat logia is to use sea stone... Could it be that his sword is made of that thing?

Mifec
January 11, 2010, 08:32 AM
What if Mihawk doesn't know how to haki? Then the only way for him to defeat logia is to use sea stone... Could it be that his sword is made of that thing?

Buggy would then be dead now wouldn't he :D

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 08:36 AM
o0o0o0oh :whoo spoilers :D

hahaha Inazuma hiding in Iva's hair :XD I would expect Das Bones to get owned by Mihawk...:blink unless he was training/practising in Impel Down while suffering and being tortured at the same time :XD.

:nuts Luffy reaching the platform and Garp infront of him WOW!!! Great way to end the chapter :thumbs.....unless this turns out to be a fake -_-;

Well, hopefully it'll get confirmed soon....:)

elitefox
January 11, 2010, 08:41 AM
haha yeah cannot believe it until there are more proof.

though its kinda cool yeah

I wonder if mihawk will introduce a new way of fighting logia. though crocodile's logia seems to be more vulnerable since they are close to water which make you hit him nicely....

a little bit of water + slash = crocodile meat :D

YamFrie
January 11, 2010, 08:43 AM
Buggy would then be dead now wouldn't he :D

Did Mihawk's sword actually touched Buggy? And still... Buggy can separate his body parts before a blade touchs him...

frontaLobotomy
January 11, 2010, 08:50 AM
Maybe Mihawk doesn't need to be able to utilise Haki if he wants to damage logias. I'm pretty sure that being the world's finest swordsman means he's fast enough to hit a logia before they can become intangible. It sounds interesting, the prospect of Crocodile and Mr.1 trying to double team him.

Pride~
January 11, 2010, 08:52 AM
Mihawk could make his sword wet. He´ll be able to hit Crocodile with a wet weapon just like Luffy did when he fought Crocodile. Another point to mention is that there´s enough water arround them.

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 08:53 AM
hahaha Croco meat you know! :rofl

I want to defintely see how Mihawk fights with a logia user..should be interesting :thumbs

@ YamFire - It did touch (have contact *with*) Buggy but he just split into pieces haha :XD Luffy's gomu gomu scapegoat is one of the best moves I've seen in OP :D

Mifec
January 11, 2010, 08:55 AM
Did Mihawk's sword actually touched Buggy? And still... Buggy can separate his body parts before a blade touchs him...

Yes Mihawk literally cut him up.

Buggy couldn't even react at first :D

OunknownO
January 11, 2010, 08:55 AM
if the spoilers are correct I think that garp will simply let him trought because luffy isn't a match for garp...

hhv94
January 11, 2010, 09:00 AM
Hope its real since I would rather see a confrentation between Luffy and his grandpa. I wonder how thats gonna go if it does happen? Man I hope we see a scan soon! Thanks to the people posting the spoilers! :)

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 09:07 AM
I don't think Garp will let Luffy pass at first. I have a feeling Sengoku will get involved at this stage and just before he gets to Luffy we'll see Garp go face to face against Sengoku :shakefist *well thats how I would like to see it :XD*.

It would be a real shame if Garp dies and WB survives at this stage imo.

sarutobi_sensei
January 11, 2010, 09:18 AM
If either of them dies it's only on a flashback. We won't see them die. We will cry, but they won't die on this period.

I wanna know more about the chapter. I doubt only those 3 lines occur :\

deffkryz
January 11, 2010, 09:18 AM
Actuall, I'm kinda hoping for Sengoku to step into this family affair relieving Garp from the duty of smacking his own grand child to dust thus making a Sengoku vs. Luffy mano a mano.

WinningDays
January 11, 2010, 09:21 AM
My first spoiler checking...
Now I know why everyone does it, it's pretty exciting...

I can see Mihawk vs Daz happening, but why Crocodile?
Unless he went to save Daz...not likely :amuse

And Inazuma, I was wondering where he was...
Oh god, it's too funny, I wonder what else is in that hair...

But more importantly, Luffy vs Garp!!:o:o:o
Yay, I've been waiting for this since Garp sat down.
I guess the real confrontation won't be until next, next week or something though...

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 09:24 AM
^ I don't think Luffy is ready for Sengoku imo...I can see him getting a couple of strong punches in but Sengoku will surely have the upper-hand. That's why I think it would be awesome if Garp goes against Sengoku one to one :shakefist

Just a thought that crossed my mind - what would happen to Mihawk's sword :blink if it gets in between Inazuma's scissors accidentally if they clashed :amuse...interesting outcome hahaha :XD

jamjamstyle
January 11, 2010, 09:48 AM
Regardless of the outcome, you may conclude that Garp will do some serious Blackbeard hunting after this war as payback for putting him in such a difficult situation.

vagabond87
January 11, 2010, 09:50 AM
Luffy vs Garp at the end... But where are admirals? Who is holding them back? Cant wait for something about Marco and Jozu. Probably no Squad this chapter.. Hope that it will have more than 15pages..

Winlyx-chan
January 11, 2010, 10:12 AM
Finally after waiting for what feels like centuries we have spoilers! I can't wait to find out the full details of this chapter. However I do feel that if someone else doesn't step in between Luffy and Garp for the marine side then I do think garp will either lose on purpose or not fight at all. I can't see Garp truly letting lose on Luffy. Especially since he was so torn about executing Ace in the first place.

I'm hoping this chapter is actually hinting that the end of the war is in sight. No offence to Oda but he seems to be dragging this story on to the point of exhaustion.

Andonan
January 11, 2010, 10:26 AM
oh come on guys we all know is going to happen, garp will fall asleep just before they star fighting lol and Luffy will walk past then sengoku will come and starting yelling at garp for falling asleep so luffy can make his way to the gallows with the key and then buggy will do something incredibly stupid and distract all three admirals at once leading to luffy to freeing ace without any problems :D

hhv94
January 11, 2010, 10:28 AM
Win, I disagree I mean considering all the characters involved its hard to try and rush this all at once. This feels like such a pivotal point in the storyline of the manga. I'm assuming theres gonna be some more shocking scenes to come so I'm just enjoying whats going on here. I am looking forward to reading what Luffy and Garp are gonna say to one another in this one. I'm also thinking that Luffy might sway Garp in some way. I'm SO looking forward to this confrontation myself! :)

Punky fish
January 11, 2010, 10:29 AM
I'm not going to believe this spoiler until it has been posted on AP by some mod. Although it says apprentice posted it, I can't tell if it's really apprentice or not. I personally think it's a bit too simple even for a monday spoiler. After so many weeks without a chapter there is surely a lot of fake spoilers out, so I don't easily believe these. You guys too, don't take it too seriously before it's been confirmed.

Razh
January 11, 2010, 10:30 AM
If the battle was shortened more that it already was, then it would suck. This way, it's fine. Oda shows all that we have to see without going into too much detail in individual fights. Unlike Kubo -_-;

GomuGomuNoBigBoner
January 11, 2010, 10:41 AM
Can't really see a reason for Crocodile to fight with Mihawk, neither a way how croc got out of his fight with doflamingo

Mangafan2
January 11, 2010, 10:52 AM
You guys should remember, even if you're getting tired of being dragged along, just be patient.
Let's say if you're holding a One Piece manga marathon for the very first time, then you would surely enjoy the elaborate story, and didn't wish it would've been shorter.
It's just that we read it per week (most of the time) and expect as much as possible to happen. But it might damage the overall story.

Knives122
January 11, 2010, 11:24 AM
Luffy vs Garp at the end... But where are admirals? Who is holding them back? Cant wait for something about Marco and Jozu. Probably no Squad this chapter.. Hope that it will have more than 15pages..

Jozu was frozen and his arm cracked off.....(thanks Aokiji)

Marco is currently getting lasers to the chest.

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 11:27 AM
Yea, I don't think this war should be rushed either. It's just so damn hard to survive with just ONE chapter of OP per week damn it :shakefist :XD

I hope we get more of Buggy & co :D in this week's chapter..I really want to see how he will get his revenge after being frozen during his live interview haha :XD

Mifec
January 11, 2010, 11:38 AM

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/569/07/

both arms are still there and not broken in the slightest

Ero-Sanji
January 11, 2010, 11:41 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/569/07/

both arms are still there and not broken in the slightest

Are you serious!?? His arm is totally broken in two places!!

vagabond87
January 11, 2010, 11:43 AM

Do you think that I was in a coma when the last chapter was out???:facepalm
I just want to see what happened to them after beating from Admirals..
But Im starting to doubt those "apperentice" spoilers... Maby Its because we have almost nothing

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 11:49 AM
^ Both of Jozu's arms are intact, they're just frozen and because his body is massive and hench-like lol it may appear that his right arm is broken but its not! Below the same arm is his leg frozen. Jozu is a bloody diamond man lol I don't think the ice has frozen his insides :XD

Since both Marco & Jozu have taken hits in the previous chapter...its going to be interesting what the admirals will do now....maybe all three of them will attack WB??? :blink I seriously doubt that Vista & some of the other Squad captains with Jinbei is enough to fricking hold three admirals!!! :eek

Luffy Vs Garp....I really hope Garp aids Luffy & Ace otherwise.. :crying...

We need more spoilers damn it :shakefist :XD

jamjamstyle
January 11, 2010, 11:55 AM
I think you guys should chew on this for a while until we get more detailed spoilers from Nja.

I just hope for more information about Haki, it's really time for Oda to reveal a thing or two. Especially why the King's version is feared and rare.

Knives122
January 11, 2010, 11:56 AM
^ Both of Jozu's arms are intact

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9266/42355614.th.jpg (http://img191.imageshack.us/i/42355614.jpg/)

Where the arm is and his shoulders are don't add up. Also as you can see there is vapor coming from inside the arm and the orbs that were on the shoulder armor are cracked.

vagabond87
January 11, 2010, 12:00 PM
^ Both of Jozu's arms are intact, they're just frozen and because his body is massive and hench-like lol it may appear that his right arm is broken but its not! Below the same arm is his leg frozen. Jozu is a bloody diamond man lol I don't think the ice has frozen his insides :XD

Seriously Its obvious that his arm is broken... Why you dont see it.. Take a closer look at his round armour tabs on right shoulder they are broken in half- his arm is flying off not broken :p
Pirates need aid... We all should wait for some larger spoilers...

Ero-Sanji
January 11, 2010, 12:13 PM
It appears people are getting a little tired, rest up then look at the picture again. His arm is clearly broken apart at two places. That's actually a little sad he might die...

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 12:20 PM
^ :jawdrop...oh crap Joz is done for haha :XD :facepalm I didn't realise!

Well....Marco still has a chance..:amuse

WB Pirates really are screwed :eek *reinforcements required asap :XD*

GoE
January 11, 2010, 12:21 PM
I think Boa is gonna jump between Garp and Luffy, then will show her boobs + Mero Mero and you got a combo = both Garp and Sengoku KO

Bugzee
January 11, 2010, 12:24 PM
^^ LOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl

hahaha nice GoE :Gaipose

I don't think Garp would turn into stone against Boa's DF ability imo...Surely, Iva & Inazuma will aid Luffy against Garp......and then just maybe...Dragon will enter :D

gesgift
January 11, 2010, 12:47 PM
Dragon against Garp would be over the top, seeing he actually met Dragon once (he said that when Garp first encountered Luffy in the series. But I'm really wondering where this is going, seeing, the supernova's still have to appear...

Gats
January 11, 2010, 12:51 PM
From spoilers :

Inazuma was hiding in Ivankov’s hair and cuts up a passage to the execution platform with his powers

Not bad, I didn't think about it. Did someone here find out where was Inazuma before these spoilers ?

GomuGomuNoBigBoner
January 11, 2010, 12:59 PM
Last appearance he made was when the escapees we're fleeing and he lied in bed being cured by iva on the marine ship
there ya go:
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/549/04/

ocajavati
January 11, 2010, 01:01 PM
People have to realize that none of WB's commanders are pushovers.

Though individually, perhaps only Jozu, Marco, and Vista can match-up successfully with Admirals, other commanders should at least be able to fight evenly with number.

Gats
January 11, 2010, 01:02 PM
Last appearance she made was when the escapees we're fleeing and she lied in bed being cured by iva on the marine ship
there ya go:
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/549/04/

No what I meant is if anybody here thought that he/she was in Iva's hair during the war. :darn
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

ClinoJustu
January 11, 2010, 01:07 PM
From spoilers :
Did someone here find out where was Inazuma before these spoilers ?
Huum, I thought at the beginning he was in the boat for recover health you know , but heuum .... the boat crashed !! :D
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/557/05/

Honestly, I forgot him there is few chapters now:darn , however , i like this caracter;)
[hr]

No what I meant is if anybody here thought that he/she was in Iva's hair during the war. :darn
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oh ok , personnaly i really don't thought about this idea !

beastboy
January 11, 2010, 02:36 PM
I didn't tough is hair was like a XXL version of Lambo's air!!

But I liked the idea!

hhv94
January 11, 2010, 02:42 PM
Looks like someone posted something. Could be something or nothing. Wish someone could post pics of some sort though.

ClinoJustu
January 11, 2010, 03:01 PM
I believe more in the first spoiler and the idea of inazuma return than the new one :/ ; too much "big" things luffy hits kizaru with haki plus flasback luffy/ace:blink
well let's wait for pics:amuse

Akainu
January 11, 2010, 03:01 PM
Please don't spam this thread with irrelevant chit-chat. If you (0937358) have a translation or anyone else just post the translation in the other thread, so that we can all discuss it's contents, thx.

rukori
January 11, 2010, 03:06 PM
Inazuma will not return... If you'll check some chapters back you'll see that he will have no part in this war anymore.

KalelDaNinja11
January 11, 2010, 03:45 PM
nevermind i did a little digging, interested to see this haki and yes i too think jos is done for. i think the novas will show up but it will be too late for them to make much of an impact.

sarutobi_sensei
January 11, 2010, 03:46 PM
Eheh Luffy punches Kizaru!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!! Yosha! Payback's a bitch.

Jozu's also freed :D
[hr]

has it been confirmed that dragon is garp's son?
Huh yeah, by Garp himself?

Winlyx-chan
January 11, 2010, 04:05 PM
As much as I want the second spoiler to be true (much better story in my opinion) I can't see it being true. There is just too much info there for a spoiler. If today was Wed. or possibly even Tues. then possibly however on Mon. the spoilers (if there are any) are small with just a very quick summary. Then more details come out later to fill in the missing blanks.

I would love to see Luffy punch an admiral but I can't see that being the case. The first spoiler looks more accurate for a Mon spoiler. Most likely the other spoiler is just a Japanese website that is giving their own thoughts on what will happen the next chapter, either that or fake spoilers.

plex
January 11, 2010, 04:09 PM
"Monkey D. Dragon enters the battlefield !" yay that would be cool:D
but I think it's most likely fake, it's just too good to be true:o

Raist
January 11, 2010, 04:09 PM
Honestly this new spoiler just screams fake:
Kizaru already commented on Luffy being slow for him, and yet somehow now after they know Luffy has haki he manages to land a hit on him?
There is also no precedent for freeing Joz from ice as he wasn't encased in ice, he was frozen solid, if he was encased in a block of ice id say it might be possible, but since he's frozen a strong(Shanks's ship breaking strong) haki blast could basically just shatter him into a million of tiny little Joz icicles.

deffkryz
January 11, 2010, 04:10 PM
Erm...

" THUNDERBOLT TEMPO ! "

Nami arrives?!

monkey D luffy
January 11, 2010, 04:11 PM
the last spoiler is a huge bullshit. it can never happen like that its not oda's style to give us so much things we want in a single chapter, also everything that is written there should be in their own seperate chapter because like that it so anti climatic itll be the worst chapter ever

Muhbaer
January 11, 2010, 04:17 PM
The spoilers give us too many presents, luffy-haki-punsh, supernovas, dragon, crab-chan.
but whitebeard is not even mentioned, so i guess it's just fake.

chess4
January 11, 2010, 04:18 PM
Erm...

Nami arrives?!

i said it was hard to believe. may have some other true parts in it

Raist
yeah the newest spoiler starts out ok, building upon the aprentice-like one, then it suddenly all goes to hell Garp turns Dragon shows up SN show up SH show up, the only thing missing is Blackbeard and Enels ship decending from the sky with Gol D. Roger and the other 3 Yonkou:facepalm

misterchaos
Tcheee, think is fake, too many things to happen in 1 Chapter, kizaru not being able to evade luffy´s punch o.O? your talking a chapter with 25 pages ?!

If this spoiler is true i will die with such EPICNESS!!!

EDIT: wow!! and i didnt see thunder bolt.... 100% FAKE

OunknownO
January 11, 2010, 04:19 PM
For dragon to enter would be epic... but the last one is fake

moonster x
January 11, 2010, 04:22 PM
REPEL ! "

" ROOM ! "

" THUNDERBOLT TEMPO ! "

hey isnt that nami technique? why is she with super nova?

deffkryz
January 11, 2010, 04:23 PM
i said it was hard to believe. may have some other true parts in it

I wouldn't say "It's hard to believe" - more like "Yatta! Finally :whoo"

And it's more likely than the one posted by the new user 0937358 taken from an open Japanese blog hoster which presents us Jozu's sudden unfreezing because of Luffy's haoushoku and Luffy pwning Kizaru ...

But some one else is already betting that it's a fake (http://forum.onemanga.com/showpost.php?p=3056047&postcount=4).

damane08
January 11, 2010, 04:23 PM
hey isnt that nami technique? why is she with super nova?

i know right? i was thinking the same thing.
but that spoiler seems too good to be true, i mean i would like to see those things happen but it seems fake to me

Galactic Tomahawk
January 11, 2010, 04:24 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure the last one's fake. It uses the stuff from Apprentice's spoiler, and unless Apprentice just plain didn't have that part I'm pretty sure he wouldn't leave out something as huge as Dragon and the Supernovas.

Raist
January 11, 2010, 04:28 PM
don't forget the SH, or maybe Nami got her bounty raised into the 100m B+ range:facepalm and don't forget Garp turning no the wg

ENDER3000
January 11, 2010, 04:29 PM
anyone thinking this spoiler doesnt sound like Oda??

Kaidou
January 11, 2010, 04:33 PM
I think the last spoiler is fake, too.
I wouldn't be happy if Dragon'd show up, it's just too early for Ruffy and Dragon to meet.
There exists an untranslated japanese spoiler and it doesn't mention Dragon's and the rookies' arriving.

Ilesyt
January 11, 2010, 04:35 PM
Dragon AND the supernova's appearing is hard to believe indeed, though if dragon is there, i could suppose Robin is there too, with Robin it'll be easy freeing ace. they could sneak up the key and free him with her power.

sarutobi_sensei
January 11, 2010, 04:38 PM
Dragon AND the supernova's appearing is hard to believe indeed, though if dragon is there, i could suppose Robin is there too, with Robin it'll be easy freeing ace. they could sneak up the key and free him with her power.
where the hell did you see Thunderbolt Tempo's name? I didn't in the google translation...

Gats
January 11, 2010, 04:40 PM
Despite the fact that the last spoiler is probably fake, it makes me more and more excited about the next chapter. I'm starting to be like a victim of Magellan....aaahhh....the pain ! :darn

Winlyx-chan
I agree I wish the whole dragon showing up was real however I just don't see it. Not to mention if Nami shows up then it's a safe bet that at least Brook, Zoro, Usopp, Chopper, and Sanji show up as well. Nami was in the sky islands last we saw her where as the other members I just listed were in the grand line, closer to the battle then Nami was and if the revolutionaries show up then Robin could easily show up too. However I just can't see this spoiler being true (the part of dragon and supernova's at least)

However the idea of Garp betraying the WG and marines on the other hand does seem something more possible. Especially since Garp most likely realizes that Attacking Luffy w/ full strength would most likely kill him and by killing Luffy he would condem Ace to his fate as well (no one else is anywhere near saving Ace, nor have the power to stop the executioners from bringing the blades down on him again.)

Schabrak
anyone thinking this spoiler doesnt sound like Oda??
And how does Odacci sound like? :D The last spoiler seems like a wet dream for most SW fans, with both the return of the Mugiwaras and and Dragons appearance. Would'nt be sad for a second if half of it were true. But Luffy finally being on the platform is okay too.

Could some Mod/Helper clean up the mess here up!? What's up with those one-line/non-line smilie posts... , thought there were rules.

monkeydluffy331006
January 11, 2010, 04:45 PM
wondering how will sword cut sand,,,,, if he dont use haki.... (mihawk)

Wale
January 11, 2010, 04:47 PM
It appears people are getting a little tired, rest up then look at the picture again. His arm is clearly broken apart at two places. That's actually a little sad he might die...

Why would he die? This is the world of One Piece, you're talkin about.. Wapols head was cutted off, and he did survive. :) :)

Winlyx-chan
January 11, 2010, 04:48 PM
maybe for the new year Oda decided to grace us w/ a double length chapter. After all he did say that Luffy's adventures as a 17 year old are coming to a end (Strong world was his last adventure as 17). Maybe Oda is planing to finish up this war so he can start on the next epic story line he has planed. Not to mention a douple chapter would be so great after three weeks of nothing (after all he had enough time to write one):p

Mangafan2
January 11, 2010, 04:52 PM
Let's say the crew does show up (highly unlikely), they should go with full force into the battle.

Which made me think, everyone is saying luffy needs a logia or a fishman as new crewmember right?
It's said because there is a pattern, but I just realised, WB has their classes (as in logia like (marco)) and diamond Jozu, but also Oz Jr. A giant.

I just realised Chopper fits in the giant group. I mean sure it's obvious but I never realised every hardcore crew needs a giant. Even the marines have their giants.
If only Chopper could control that mode, then he could wreck some havoc on the battlefield XD Go Chopper!

Lord Rayleigh
January 11, 2010, 05:11 PM
So, Inazuma is now hidden in Iva's hair ? That's strange. Yes, Ivankov got a giant head when he was looking for Luffy but he doesn't have it anymore : we just have to see in the last chapter.
Then, how Inazuma can hide there ? Does it mean that after Luffy used his King Haki, Iva got back his giant head and Inazuma went into it ?
Anyway, the main question still remains : what Inazuma has been doing between the ship's fall and his hiding in Iva's hair ?
[hr]
Just to add this is not the first time that Iva's head is used to carry people : see there (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/547/16-17/).

chess4
January 11, 2010, 05:18 PM
So, Inazuma is now hidden in Iva's hair ? That's strange. Yes, Ivankov got a giant head when he was looking for Luffy but he doesn't have it anymore : we just have to see in the last chapter.
Then, how Inazuma can hide there ? Does it mean that after Luffy used his King Haki, Iva got back his giant head and Inazuma went into it ?
Anyway, the main question still remains : what Inazuma has been doing between the ship's fall and his hiding in Iva's hair ?
<hr noshade size="1">
Just to add this is not the first time that Iva's head is used to carry people : see there (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/547/16-17/).

apparently he was out cold. maybe invonkov grabbed him right before they hit the water.

anyway, it said garp was standing in luffy's way, i wonder if sengoku is still up there as well. i just cant see garp going all out against luffy.

since the battle began, i always thought garp would hold off sengoku, so that the pirates could save ace. since we have not seen garp nor sengoku get loose yet, i figured that oda is saving them to fight against each other.

monkeydluffy331006
January 11, 2010, 05:19 PM
garp should pretend like he is sick and fall asleep on the battle field:)

Samui
January 11, 2010, 05:19 PM
Let's say the crew does show up (highly unlikely), they should go with full force into the battle.

Which made me think, everyone is saying luffy needs a logia or a fishman as new crewmember right?
It's said because there is a pattern, but I just realised, WB has their classes (as in logia like (marco)) and diamond Jozu, but also Oz Jr. A giant.

I just realised Chopper fits in the giant group. I mean sure it's obvious but I never realised every hardcore crew needs a giant. Even the marines have their giants.
If only Chopper could control that mode, then he could wreck some havoc on the battlefield XD Go Chopper!
Oars Jr. is not one of Whitebeard's crewmates, but one of his allies. Oars Jr. has his own crew.

Rotten The Wizard
January 11, 2010, 05:26 PM
I predicted a Luffy vs Garp match up since ID. Its only natural and Oda being as epic as he is....its only natural!

we need some more information

ManyPieces
January 11, 2010, 05:29 PM
I say Raleigh arrives with rest of SH crew now, and rest of SH crew have huuuuge power ups :)

johnnyb7
January 11, 2010, 05:38 PM
Jozu can't be released from the ice, he's got no arm! But if Luffy actually does hit Kizaru then I guess it haha sweet!

chess4
January 11, 2010, 05:38 PM
i still cant see garp going all out on luffy. there is only 2 possible ways ace gets free; luffy using the key or mr 3 making a wax key. either way they will have to go through sengoku. garp is the only one who can hold him off. if not garp then who?

johnnyb7
January 11, 2010, 05:39 PM
I say Raleigh arrives with rest of SH crew now, and rest of SH crew have huuuuge power ups :)

I can see that being Luffy's escape, but I don't think Rayleigh will fight at all; he'll just dodge in and out of the battle to grab Luffy (with or without Ace I don't know) and save him.

ManyPieces
January 11, 2010, 05:43 PM
I can see that being Luffy's escape, but I don't think Rayleigh will fight at all; he'll just dodge in and out of the battle to grab Luffy (with or without Ace I don't know) and save him.

I agree he will not fight, but perhaps hold Garp up while Luffy goes forward. Kind of hard to find someone to face Garp otherwise, and Oda loves surprises (I would assume:) )
[hr]
... though WB could give his all into a battle with Garp, but that then leaves Sengoku to himself.

johnnyb7
January 11, 2010, 05:43 PM
I think Garp will let Luffy pass, and if it comes down to it, I at least hope Garp would help to save Ace.

None-the-less I still don't think Ace will make it.

beastboy
January 11, 2010, 06:00 PM
Well like in my past prediction I'm waiting for the falcon punch on garp's face!!

Renaan
January 11, 2010, 06:02 PM
Dragon gonna turn up and hold off Garp like his did with Smoker :)

That's my first prediction on the OP Forum :)

beastboy
January 11, 2010, 06:18 PM
Son vs Dad would be cool...

And some line like:
"What a bad grandfather, to lett is grandsons die"

OunknownO
January 11, 2010, 06:23 PM
I want dragon.... It would be freaking epic, one of the best moment's in one piece

1nfamous
January 11, 2010, 06:25 PM
yo, the new spoiler cant be real, because I don't see luffy's haki unfreezing jozu at all. . .

hhv94
January 11, 2010, 06:31 PM
Latest spoiler is very likely fake, although I would love to see Dragon its doubtful. I do agree the first one looks more legit. I am curious to see if Luffy can use his haki yet or is it like before were his just throwing it out with his voice.

fallou
January 11, 2010, 06:50 PM
Every week,Apprentice posts a spoiler including the main events from the oncoming chapter. Every week, one or several guys post fake spoilers combining the elements from Apprentice's post and his own fantasies. And every week,people debate the authenticity of the fake spoilers. I don't get why these spoilers aren't just erased from the pics&summaries thread,that would prevent useless discussions.
Yall are such noobs. The last part of the spoiler is fake as hell..

Well,YOU're the one posting a one-liner there,so...

msg
January 11, 2010, 07:37 PM
apparentices spoilers have been consistently true like what six or seven spoilers?..so it's pretty reliable.As for the rest read it with skepticsm (except for nja of course)

Inazuma inside ivankov hair? nice.So Inazuma have recovered?.Never excpected that.About Luffy facing Garp I'll say Garp will still fight luffy but that fight he'll purposely let luffy win in a way...Garp will most probably fake fainting or something.I will do that if i were Garp facing with that situation.Of course this will arouse Sengoku"s suspicion but by the time the war is over, he has retired.But i think it should be no problem for Garp cuz Garp knows sengoku quite well.But then again luffy still have to face Sengoku and the three admirals after that.

prediction - comeback time for Wb and the division commanders + jimbei.The dc's and jimbie will hold off the three admirals and the va's.Wb will face/hold off Sengoku with the help of ivankov and inazuma.Imagine Inazuma caging Sengoku:amuse.that will be epic!..this left luffy only to release his beloved oniisan from the cuff...and the escaping and retreating will began...

Suu many impatient optards here.Can't help it

seiryu777
January 11, 2010, 08:07 PM
Oda didn't said about return of nakama in the beginning of new year?

ikuroi
January 11, 2010, 08:13 PM
Well the only major difference between it being more specific, some new stuff was added to it like,

* Flashback between Luffy, Ace & Garp (We also have Dadan in it)
* Garp and Luffy confront each other, BUT Garp being unable to hit Luffy and shed a tear and let him pass.
* I also couldnt read anything about Mihawk fighting Daz or Croc.

I think it is a fake, based on the true spoiler.

BTW I hate when ppl post Google translations, just awful.

elitefox
January 11, 2010, 08:47 PM
I think the last spoiler is fake, too.
I wouldn't be happy if Dragon'd show up, it's just too early for Ruffy and Dragon to meet.
There exists an untranslated japanese spoiler and it doesn't mention Dragon's and the rookies' arriving.

yeah too early... then they must meet in heaven when luffy dies :(

Its hard to predict what will happen really the first one is nice... the last one is pretty nice too(kisaru's comment on haki burst of luffy as well as akainu)... that makes his priority change as of equal to WB :D

Ace sucks now but if he can just be freed, he will screw them all for hurting luffy and all his nakama.

hhv94
January 11, 2010, 08:48 PM
I'm not sure but isn't there a rule on this forum that google translation are not allowed on the spoiler threads? I could be mixing this rule up with another place. I personally hate google translation myself. I still think Garp will choose to let Ace go in the end in some way.

Razh
January 11, 2010, 08:55 PM
I'm not sure but isn't there a rule on this forum that google translation are not allowed on the spoiler threads? I could be mixing this rule up with another place.

The rule is hard to miss, since it's the first one listed in every spoiler thread. However, there's always someone who posts the crap anyway. As if it helps in any way. Yeah, like 5-10% of that can be discerned, but why bother?

Seems it could be real. But I wonder about Joz. If he is alive, then it can't be just because of Haki. If it happened it probably has more to do with Joz's devil fruit. Maybe he's a logia after all. He certainly wouldn't benefit much from being unfrozen because his entire arm is missing. Maybe he could turn the wound into diamond to stop bleeding, but that still leaves him with just one hand.

elitefox
January 11, 2010, 09:00 PM
Kisaru can be hit by luffy since Kisaru is confident that he can't be hit, then he will know that he is hittable so the next time, he will try to dodge luffy's attacks if he isn't knock down.

JoZ can survive if he is a logia no less except if he has regenerative ability like crytalization or some sort that give him a new arm or stick that pieces of arm to him again.

White Silver King
January 11, 2010, 09:05 PM
Kisaru can be hit by luffy since Kisaru is confident that he can't be hit, then he will know that he is hittable so the next time, he will try to dodge luffy's attacks if he isn't knock down.

Well Luffy still can't hit him with Kizaru moving at the speed of light and teleporting and all.

And does anyone else think that the reason Jozu doesn't go full diamond and deflect everything that comes at him is because if he does then he might not be able to move? Either because he's a rock, can't bend, or he's just too heavy.

elitefox
January 11, 2010, 09:42 PM
Well Luffy still can't hit him with Kizaru moving at the speed of light and teleporting and all.

And does anyone else think that the reason Jozu doesn't go full diamond and deflect everything that comes at him is because if he does then he might not be able to move? Either because he's a rock, can't bend, or he's just too heavy.

That is why I said Kisaru will let him punch/stamp like luffy vs 3 admirals since Kisaru think luffy will just pass through him again.

about josu, might be... because we haven't seen him go full but only half or might be that he can't breath in that form lol.

and so far as I have seen, kizaru is not dodging to anybody except rayleigh :D

msg
January 11, 2010, 10:15 PM
@white silver king - yup i think you're right..Jozu do only partial diamond transformations is because he probably doesn't want his mobility to be effected.I don't think he could move his body if he do a full one.And assuming if he's a logia, i don't think he would randomly diamonized any object he want or like..it will be troublesome.Imagine he diamonized Moby dick to protect it from akainu's magma meteor...i don't think he can de-diamonized back the ship.Its almost permanent and impossible.The only way to remove away the diamond is to chip it with a another diamond chisel which for me is troublesome.Unlike Aokiji his ice can be thawed easily with heat and his ice extension can be easily be broken or crack.Another thing Jozu doesnt do diamond extension from his body like creating a diamond weapon from his arm is that the diamond extension he created doesn't easily be removed unlike aokiji.Notice jozu diamond transformation of his shoulder armour.It follow the exact shape of it.No spikes or whatever.He can grow enlarging the object but it must within that object shape and within the vicinity of his body, so that he can easily reverted it back again.

hhv94
January 11, 2010, 10:15 PM
I do think Joz is alive but just as hurt. I'm still wondering how Whitebeared decides to take his last breath. I'm hoping Oda does a flashback with Roger in it.

LMAO...OMG..I swear I don't know why people who can't speak english bother to even post on this spoiler section if they can't read proper english. It's like the 2nd time someones put google translation on there.

Vadz
January 11, 2010, 10:29 PM

no, its possible for luffy to hit kizaru. remember that haki can also read movements (i think i saw this back on sky island or women isle). kizaru is so owned...
just because speed of light makes him unbeatable, then how could rayleigh do it ? Rayleigh doesn't do light speeding -.-

DARK
January 11, 2010, 10:57 PM
If the recent spoilers are confirmed, then it is a good chapter.
I'm glad that Garp refused to fight Luffy after all this time, despite being a Pirate and despite being a threat to the World Government and the Marines. Apparently his love for his grandchild is more important to him than justice.

ocajavati
January 11, 2010, 11:03 PM
The spoiler, especially the flashback part, seems credible.

Though the bit about Jozu breaking out of ice with Luffy's haki burst seems a bit far fetched to me. Don't see how, or why, the haki blast would counteract the ice.

M.D.Ace
January 11, 2010, 11:29 PM
my problem now is.... so whats next for luffy?
i mean, he got his haki power up now. but it doesnt seem half as epic or strong as i had imagined. i imagined him using his haki and creating effects such as what happened when wb and shanks clashed....but i gues its just da begining of the realisation of his haki so lemme not lose hope
[hr]

no, its possible for luffy to hit kizaru. remember that haki can also read movements (i think i saw this back on sky island or women isle). kizaru is so owned...
just because speed of light makes him unbeatable, then how could rayleigh do it ? Rayleigh doesn't do light speeding -.-

no. haki doesnt read movements. only that snake girls haki did. it was her haki's unique ability... lol common if haki did that then practicaly everybody on the battlefield would be reading each others movement since i would assume that the majority of pirates here are strong since they are from the new world

jiminy
January 11, 2010, 11:32 PM
its not the full realization of luffy's haki yet. Im pretty sure there are some neat tricks that luffy can learn as he master's it.
But I hope he doesn't master it outright, but also not randomly use it too much at times when his regular power isn't enough

From the spoilers, it looks like it is going to be an awesome chapter. I can wait to see the facial expression of people seeing that luffy has the kings disposition.

Wonder what Sengoku is going to do now that Garp has opened a path to Ace for luffy

elitefox
January 11, 2010, 11:43 PM
my problem now is.... so whats next for luffy?
i mean, he got his haki power up now. but it doesnt seem half as epic or strong as i had imagined. i imagined him using his haki and creating effects such as what happened when wb and shanks clashed....but i gues its just da begining of the realisation of his haki so lemme not lose hope
<hr noshade size="1">

no. haki doesnt read movements. only that snake girls haki did. it was her haki's unique ability... lol common if haki did that then practicaly everybody on the battlefield would be reading each others movement since i would assume that the majority of pirates here are strong since they are from the new world

lol, what do you think a unexperienced haki user can do... own everyone?

luffy is luffy and still way out of league of everybody, kizaru can try long range this time so he won't get hit(though it is a bit of a frightened rat trying to bite haha)

btw, what I don't understand is who is akainu fighting? luffy?
[hr]

its not the full realization of luffy's haki yet. Im pretty sure there are some neat tricks that luffy can learn as he master's it.
But I hope he doesn't master it outright, but also not randomly use it too much at times when his regular power isn't enough

From the spoilers, it looks like it is going to be an awesome chapter. I can wait to see the facial expression of people seeing that luffy has the kings disposition.

Wonder what Sengoku is going to do now that Garp has opened a path to Ace for luffy

So I think this will come down to Garp vs Sengoku... I wanna see if they are in par with each other or Sengoku is stronger than Garp.

I wanna get Ace join this war too.

Winlyx-chan
January 11, 2010, 11:44 PM
I do think that the whole Iva hair thing is true. I can also see luffy being in front of garp and garp not fighting luffy or faking his own defeat. After all that has been happening I can't see Garp attacking luffy seriously, especially w/ all the damage luffy has already taken. Not to mention with luffy on the platform that means that Ace has a front row view of the fight and his baby brother, so i can also see Ace saying something to garp as well.

However the whole Dragon and other supernovas showing up along with Nami (and others?) being true I don't see being possible. It would be too much to happen in one max 20 to 22 page chapter (most of oda's chapters have been between 15 and 18 pages). However if Oda decided to end this war quicker then the fans are expecting or want to give a chapter to really start the year off right and make it a double or even triple length chapter (like the 1st chapter of one piece) then there is a possibility. How ever other then that I can't see Dragon, etc showing up during this chapter.

My real question is are we going to see a new member join the crew (and the crew reunite) before or after what ever oda has planed after this arc when he said Strong World would be the last adventure for luffy as a 17 year old. (btw according to the manga chapter titles for a few of the crew members when they first joined indicate that the crew is missing 2 members if you go by the 10 member comment that Luffy said in chapter 1.)

elitefox
January 11, 2010, 11:52 PM
I do think that the whole Iva hair thing is true. I can also see luffy being in front of garp and garp not fighting luffy or faking his own defeat. After all that has been happening I can't see Garp attacking luffy seriously, especially w/ all the damage luffy has already taken. Not to mention with luffy on the platform that means that Ace has a front row view of the fight and his baby brother, so i can also see Ace saying something to garp as well.

However the whole Dragon and other supernovas showing up along with Nami (and others?) being true I don't see being possible. It would be too much to happen in one max 20 to 22 page chapter (most of oda's chapters have been between 15 and 18 pages). However if Oda decided to end this war quicker then the fans are expecting or want to give a chapter to really start the year off right and make it a double or even triple length chapter (like the 1st chapter of one piece) then there is a possibility. How ever other then that I can't see Dragon, etc showing up during this chapter.

My real question is are we going to see a new member join the crew (and the crew reunite) before or after what ever oda has planed after this arc when he said Strong World would be the last adventure for luffy as a 17 year old. (btw according to the manga chapter titles for a few of the crew members when they first joined indicate that the crew is missing 2 members if you go by the 10 member comment that Luffy said in chapter 1.)

I vote 1 seat for boa, imagine the clash between her and sanji... that is if sanji don't turn to okama though(horrible sight btw).

haha, can't imagine what will be the name of Garp after this events?

Garp the traitor...

jiminy
January 12, 2010, 12:16 AM
I think Garp will either die or retire after this war is over. Surely the new era of pirates has come with Garp and WB gone, that leaves Sengoku and what is going to happen to him within this war. And possibly one of the current admirals taking his position.

I dont think Garp will be considered a traitor, he is already known world wide as the Hero of the Marines, and since the broadcast of the war was cut, I dont think the outcome of this war will be truthfully told to the world in any way (both through the sides of the marines and the pirates, it will be vastly exaggerated), only those that were there know the whole truth (or parts of it)

THE KING
January 12, 2010, 12:24 AM
From J4bb3rw0cky (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/member.php?u=112466)'s translation this chapter is super awesome for me, almost everyone was involved and luffy makes an admiral fly.
kizaru has probably understood that he wont be able to stop luffy and changes focus to jimbei.

M.D.Ace
January 12, 2010, 12:29 AM
i doubt he literaly made him fly. i bet kizaru jumped

Bugzee
January 12, 2010, 12:36 AM
:eek OMG :nuts :whoo :whoo

So it seems Jozu has returned.... :amuse.... :crying :crying :crying I love you Garp....a true Grandpa :crying he let Luffy go pass!!! :confetti I knew it would turn out like this....now I think Sengoku will go after Luffy! So the chance of Garp facing Sengoku is even more likely imo :D

THE KING
January 12, 2010, 12:40 AM
i doubt he literaly made him fly. i bet kizaru jumped

After being hit by haki that's getting everyone's jaw dropping I don't think kizaru just dodged it and jumped towards jimbei.

Kizaru goes flying
Military: !? Admiral Kizaru beaten!?
Pirates: He hit with haki!! Whoa, Ace's Brother is amazing!!
Luffy: ... just now I hit...? That punch was much better than before!!

Bugzee
January 12, 2010, 12:44 AM
Luffy is on a whole another level now after that sweet burst of haki :D...I'm sure when he said 'just now I hit...?' he just realised that he managed to punch away a logia type...our Luffy-boy has started to use his dope haki ability with his punches more effectively and efficiently :D :thumbs...I don't think Kizaru is done for completely though...he'll probably come back... but at least Luffy got a hit on that b*st*rd!!!! :shakefist

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 01:07 AM
I'm trying to figure out why so many people are pointing out how great the most likely fake spoiler is. I mean Luffy punching an admiral, Jouzo being unfrozen I can't see any of that happening. Not to mention this story comes from a Japanese blog! :facepalm

Come on people if this spoiler was real than that means we already have the entire chapter script and are now just waiting for images. It's to early in the game to know that kind of details. This spoiler has no reliable source or creditable reference.

Now I'm not saying that the spoiler isn't true. All I am saying is that everyone shouldn't be jumping the gun and getting excited at spoilers that haven't been given identifying marks to make them true or at least more reliable.

Especially w/ Apprentice's spoiler (which is more then likely true) mentioning things that the other spoiler don't as well as giving a solid end to the next chapter (The chapter ending w/ Luffy reaching the platform and in front of Garp)

THE KING
January 12, 2010, 01:14 AM
One thing I noticed was that there are too many dialogues in there for one chapter with so many instances happening. Is the chapter more than 19 pages or just too many panels in there!?

panasit
January 12, 2010, 01:20 AM
Wow I was about to take back my earlier statement. I hope it's not fake because it sounds fantastic. It does sound fake though, but haven't thought of that until it was brought up.

RichardMNixon
January 12, 2010, 01:24 AM
As much as I would like to see Luffy knock Kizaru's teeth out, I don't see it being quite that easy. Also I would really like to see Inazuma pop out of Iva's hair, so maybe I'm a little biased towards the first.

Arkadi
January 12, 2010, 01:28 AM
probably fake, the flashback seemed realible, but the rest doesn't. for instance evryone sees luffy as a god:O! his haki has unfrozen jozu... He punched an admiral... and... boa didn't faint by luffy's coolness. so i guess fake.

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 01:44 AM
To tell you the truth I think too many fans are getting excited with waiting for over half a month w/o updates to the point now that a chapter is due out this week fans are just taking guesses and somehow those guesses are being confused w/ actual spoilers. Especially since Japanese sites are also making predictions about what is going to happen next. After all some people see Japanese text for onepiece and the next volume in front of it and automatically think it's a spoiler. After all look at what happened during the last issue (or was it the one before it?) where some japanese site posted a prediction about Garp throwing Ace to WB at the end of the chapter. Just like in other countries Japan has fan sites dedicated to one piece as well where fans like to think of what is to happen next just like in any other country.

Bugzee
January 12, 2010, 01:48 AM
What the hells the fuss about??? :err Yes there's a chance that some of the spoilers are fake but at least we can talk about them! Damn, so many people bugging out over 'oh its fake' so we should not talk about them...:s

Shiro-kun
January 12, 2010, 01:52 AM
I could care less if its fake or not,
Its awesome , Its give us something talk about here until a viable spoiler or a confirmation comes

So I will lead it up to reliant spoiler providers to provide us real spoilers, or otherwise confirm the real spoiler that is out.

edit: aww Jinbei stole my thunder ...

msg
January 12, 2010, 01:52 AM
i'm interested in the fight between mihawk, daz and crocodile.Is it a tag team between daz n croc vs mihawk?.Or is it man to man?.I'm sure daz will be defeated easily.Mihawk vs croc is interesting.If mihawk coated his sword with water and imbued it with haki, crocodile will be dead meat.As for crocodile, in order for him to defeat mihawk, he has to fight him long distance and as far away from the sea, spamming him with sables and sand tornadoes

chitgoks
January 12, 2010, 02:30 AM
if luffy indeed realized he hit a logia user with haki, then that's good enough for me. the rest will follow ;)

minimz
January 12, 2010, 02:39 AM
If it were true, I think the punch luffy got in was only due to the fact that kizaru did not think luffy was able to hit him, like because he did not expect that luffy had so much control, otherwise he'd have done it before. Now that the logia's know, they will avoid it instead of turning into their respective elements, and as the admirals are top rank marines, they will definitely be quick enough to dodge/attack. This way, the story still can go on as the strawhats need to become stronger and faster to match up with the admirals n stuff.

Most of the spoiler seemed oda-like but it could also be an extremely well thought out fake. Nevertheless, I would be happy if it turned out true as it was truly and utterly EPIC.

Dim
January 12, 2010, 02:39 AM
yeh everyone is complaining but only coz it would have made this chapter way to awsome hahaha i hope ODA shocks us even more! lol i enjoyed reading that! but way to fan based! too much going on and way too much development for luffy! the whole tide of the battle changed because luffy has some haki??? i doubt it! regardless good spoiler :)

elitefox
January 12, 2010, 02:52 AM
if luffy indeed realized he hit a logia user with haki, then that's good enough for me. the rest will follow ;)

the fake spoiler is possible because Luffy didn't knock out another strong opponent but just realized that he can punched through a logia but probably didn't so much damage that can knock admirals. So admirals may stop playing with luffy and act seriously but there will be again bodyguards so that luffy won't be blown away since he is just one shot to death lol
[hr]

If it were true, I think the punch luffy got in was only due to the fact that kizaru did not think luffy was able to hit him, like because he did not expect that luffy had so much control, otherwise he'd have done it before. Now that the logia's know, they will avoid it instead of turning into their respective elements, and as the admirals are top rank marines, they will definitely be quick enough to dodge/attack. This way, the story still can go on as the strawhats need to become stronger and faster to match up with the admirals n stuff.

Most of the spoiler seemed oda-like but it could also be an extremely well thought out fake. Nevertheless, I would be happy if it turned out true as it was truly and utterly EPIC.

That is what I said earlier.
[hr]

yeh everyone is complaining but only coz it would have made this chapter way to awsome hahaha i hope ODA shocks us even more! lol i enjoyed reading that! but way to fan based! too much going on and way too much development for luffy! the whole tide of the battle changed because luffy has some haki??? i doubt it! regardless good spoiler :)

fanbase? maybe but I think it can only only go that way or the other way which is they will all be save by someone/a group that is powerful to take on Marine admirals

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 03:17 AM
Personally I wouldn't mind if the one spoiler on OneManga I read (didn't see the spoiler on this site which is probably even more proof that it's fake) were to come true. Dragon showing up would be epic. However in all reality even if what we're reading isn't true (which I have my doubts) the chapter is still going to be great either way. After all if Luffy gets a good hit on a Admiral then that's great and if he gets to the platform in front of his grand father that's an even better ending. Either way by the end of this chapter by the hints of the spoilers we will finally be close to actually seeing ace rescued. I'm hoping once Ace is free he goes crazy on the Marines, however it still isn't certain how badly damaged Ace really is (The ID guards didn't exactly treat his wounds from the BB fight, in fact they probably added new ones).

Yabe
January 12, 2010, 03:30 AM
Edit: I just looked over the spoilers again and noticed that the whole thing about Luffy punching an Admiral is gone... Was it proven beyond a doubt as fake?
It was stated by the writer of the blog that it was his predictions for this week's spoilers, so yes.

chitgoks
January 12, 2010, 07:10 AM
it was a good chapter prediction

Raist
January 12, 2010, 09:37 AM
We have 2 apprentice spoilers now, together they seem way too much for 1 chapter, so 1 is very probably a fake. Personally I'm leaning towards the first spoiler being true

mstarsup5
January 12, 2010, 09:43 AM
The 2nd spoiler was already deleted some hours ago because it was written on the site where it's from it is a prediction, not a spoiler... Altought it would be a good chap imo ^^
[hr]
Btw: they said the spoilers were going to be out very early this week, but we still didn't get anything relevant... :'(
Want to know what happens, want to know what happens! :'(

Indivirtual
January 12, 2010, 10:00 AM
The prediction which was deleted was great indeed. It would be awesome if it would actually happen. Unfortunately it won't, that's not Oda's style.

I just can't wait anymore for the spoilers, I'm goin' craaazy.

c0nflikt
January 12, 2010, 10:10 AM
Yay luffy still hits Kizaru and i could see his haki releasing jozu cause haki hits logias so why wouldn't it do something to a logia effected person.

Bugzee
January 12, 2010, 10:18 AM
YES!! :D So there's a greater chance that just maybe (once confirmed) lol Luffy does hit Kizaru with haki. :whoo I think the reason why Jozu has managed to break away from the ice is mainly due to Luffy having the Haoushoku Haki; I don't think all forms of haki has such power and ability to effect people with such range imo.

Anyway, I'm just hoping we get confirmation asap :thumbs and hopefully some images :nuts

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 10:41 AM
Hey for all we know both spoilers could be true. Maybe Oda really is doing a double chapter this week (or at least a chapter that's longer then normal). However I do find it strange that the second spoiler looks like nothing more then a shortened version of the prediction a Japanese fan made (referring to the spoiler that was erased because it was a fan's prediction)

Edit: Never mind the spoiler was erased again which means most likely it was just the fan's prediction again in shortened form and not really Apprentice's work

sakoro
January 12, 2010, 11:10 AM
I think it would be a normal chapter + few color page. I would like read this week chapter on 2 page panel and i think Iva can do something to help WB(he is more than monster, he is like 'Invincible monster with mustache') and what with Akainu. I dosent see him in last chapter (569), some new secret plan?

monkeydluffy331006
January 12, 2010, 11:18 AM
pepole who say Ace is gonna die.... 1 thing so many people are dying and are gonna die to save him.... white beard is getting his ass handed to him,,,, so many months passed,, on this saving ace bulloni.... got saved twice,,, in the battle,,,, all this for what? i mean that dont make any sense... WB made it clear that he wants ace to be his successor
[hr]
its tuesday already,,,, y are spoilers not out yet :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... am sick of waiting,, i could careless about bleach and naruto but atleast op

monkey D luffy
January 12, 2010, 11:19 AM
i dobut the spoilers are true, there is one thing that bothers me about them the fact that jozu is seemingly unharmed when he is out of the ice, we all know that cant be true since his arm broke in 2 places

Razh
January 12, 2010, 11:24 AM
i dobut the spoilers are true, there is one thing that bothers me about them the fact that jozu is seemingly unharmed when he is out of the ice, we all know that cant be true since his arm broke in 2 places

I'm reserved about the Joz thing too, but we can't know if it's true or not since we don't know whether Joz is Paramecia or Logia.

gesgift
January 12, 2010, 11:37 AM
It's true we do't know what type Jaws is, that's an interesting point to bring up. Iwonder how long it's going to take for the SN's to arrive, hopefully it won't take to long anymore, 'cause it seems were getting closer to a conclusion, not?

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 11:48 AM

The spoilers about Jozu aren't true. They were revealed to be a Japanese fan's prediction. The only spoilers at the moment that have a chance at being true are the ones about Milhawk's fight against Croc and No.1 (don't remember his real name and don't feel like looking it up) and ending w/ luffy in front of his grandfather.

OunknownO
January 12, 2010, 11:55 AM
It's true we do't know what type Jaws is, that's an interesting point to bring up. Iwonder how long it's going to take for the SN's to arrive, hopefully it won't take to long anymore, 'cause it seems were getting closer to a conclusion, not?

Supernovas aren't going to show up... They will just be in the way, Kid and law barely beat one measly pacifista.

PS. It's not Jaws, it's Jozu (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jozu)

chess4
January 12, 2010, 12:00 PM
was just in the naruto thread, and someone mentioned that 2ch reported nja will not be giving out spoilers today, but the manga comes out tommorow, so maybe we get an early release on scans. if we are lucky we mite get them tomorrow afternoon(u.s. time)

Indivirtual
January 12, 2010, 12:29 PM
I would commit suicide if Supernovas are going to join the war though I'm sure they won't since it takes a lot of time to get there.

The first spoilers might actually be true. I'd love to see Luffy vs Garp.

chess4
January 12, 2010, 12:36 PM
I would commit suicide if Supernovas are going to join the war though I'm sure they won't since it takes a lot of time to get there.

The first spoilers might actually be true. I'd love to see Luffy vs Garp.

why do you say that? i think that the supernovas would be cool. only they will not be fighting, but there for escape.

now that i think about it,m sure someone else will show up. most of the pirates ships have destroyed, so even if WB or luffy gets to ace, how will they get away.

so either rayleigh will show up with a bunch of ships or he upernovas will show

Gats
January 12, 2010, 12:45 PM
The last spoiler is really good, fake or not, I enjoyed it. I'd like to see it, Garp knocking out Kizaru.

I just don't understand very well Luffy's new strike.

RichardMNixon
January 12, 2010, 12:46 PM
The newest spoiler seems outrageously fake.

"with his rubber ability his punches can be loaded with even more power than mine when I was at my prime"

What? No way. Who talks like that anyway?

Diablos
January 12, 2010, 12:46 PM
crap :( for a way I like the last spoiler like garp KOing kizaru XD, but BB coming and everyone so worried about him humph, its like he totally overpowers the admirals n sengoku, which is bad really bad >.<

Samui
January 12, 2010, 12:47 PM
That last spoiler with Luffy's new attack is so fake, LOL. Where're the real ones? I'm getting tired of those fakes.
Those who write the fake spoilers just can't see the pattern, huh? I'm talking about the weekly cover for the chapter. The remaining Strawhats to get their cover with animal before a new Side Story starts are Nami and Sanji; Robin already got her cover, so she can't appear on Nami's cover.
The rest of the spoilers sounds fake, too. Really? Time delaying attack? and let's not forget about the little fact that Blackbeard couldn't have got two marine battleships, since all of the ships that were at Impel Down were destroyed, expect for the one Luffy used.

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 12:47 PM
why do you say that? i think that the supernovas would be cool. only they will not be fighting, but there for escape.

now that i think about it,m sure someone else will show up. most of the pirates ships have destroyed, so even if WB or luffy gets to ace, how will they get away.

I agree. w/ all of the new world and WB pirate ships destroyed someone else has to show up. Especially from the looks of it most of the marine ships were destroyed as well. However I just can't see it being Rayleigh. I can't see him showing up now. However on the rare chance he does show up some people were mentioning that he would show up but not fight. Just grab luffy and leave so to speak but I can't see that either. I mean if he risked his hide to make it to Marineford then why wouldn't he save Ace, his captain's son as well. After all he was Rogers 1st mate

jamjamstyle
January 12, 2010, 12:49 PM
The last posted spoiler is from a guy who has wrote different versions earlier to make fun of Nja. It's a pure 100% fake one.

Gats
January 12, 2010, 12:50 PM
That last spoiler with Luffy's new attack is so fake, LOL. Where're the real ones? I'm getting tired of those fakes.
Those who write the fake spoilers just can't see the pattern, huh? I'm talking about the weekly cover for the chapter. The remaining Strawhats to get their cover with animal before a new Side Story starts are Nami and Sanji; Robin already got her cover, so she can't appear on Nami's cover.
The rest of the spoilers sounds fake, too. Really? Time delaying attack? and let's not forget about the little fact that Blackbeard couldn't have got two marine battleships, since all of the ships that were at Impel Down were destroyed, expect for the one Luffy used.

There is a rule about coverts ?

Jiggy-Ninja
January 12, 2010, 12:52 PM
Supernovas aren't going to show up... They will just be in the way, Kid and law barely beat one measly pacifista.

PS. It's not Jaws, it's Jozu (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Jozu)
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Name_Variants#Jozu

I, personally, think Jaws is right.

The new spoiler that just came out certainly has the Oda flavor to it, but....as awesome as it is, I just can't see Luffy coming up with a new named attack with his Haki already, especially one like the Jet Time Bomb.

Almost everything else though, I can see as true. Garp punching out Kizaru by mistake, Whitebeard ordering everyone to cover Luffy, Buggy Muggy Balling the platform, and Blackbeard showing up.

Bugzee
January 12, 2010, 12:52 PM
:eek OMG :eek OMG :eek

YES FINALLY!!!!!!! BB has arrived :whoo This is SUPER EPIC!!!! :XD hahaha Gomu Gomu Jet Time Bomb :rofl

I get the impression that BB really did recruit more prisoners...

EDIT: I just read jamjamstyle post....oops :( I guess I have to be patient and wait...*its so damn hard though!!! :shakefist*

Samui
January 12, 2010, 12:55 PM
Yes, there is; between each Side Story every Strawhat gets his own cover with some animal(s). Two Strawhats doesn't appear on the same cover, but only one. So there're only two more chapter until a new Side Story starts.

GoE
January 12, 2010, 12:57 PM
Gomu Gomu no Jet time bomb??

Luffy already did this attack to Boa and its delay is 9 months :-)

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 01:04 PM
That spoiler is most definitely fake. I mean come on a delayed attack!?! Thats total BS. Not to mention that someone said earlier that according to the Naruto form that NJA won't be posting spoilers this week. Come on! Didn't we get enough BS spoilers for this chapter to last for months to come? it's to the point I can't even tell what's real anymore. After waiting for so long for a new chapter fans everywhere are just making crap up to the point any real spoilers are being ignored in favor for the fake ones.

hhv94
January 12, 2010, 01:06 PM
LMAO...Gotta love the fanfiction that just got posted but the mods need to delete it.

gold349
January 12, 2010, 01:09 PM
noobs start chat in spoiler thread WTf...anyway the last spoiler script real deal fake like a child thought it up 'time bomb' attack GTFO.

HiAndromon
January 12, 2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah I think The spoiler seemed fake too, I mean Gantz Abridged put it best.When given the choice of hurting someone right now or a few seconds later; the most popular choice is hurting people the quickest way possible.
'Time Bomb'?

jamjamstyle
January 12, 2010, 01:13 PM
i want to make one thing clear:

Currently all the japanese boards have spoiler threads that only mention the Apprentice spoiler for chapter 570. This is the only spoiler that might be legit, others are most likely fake. It's confirmed that there are no full scripts or pictures out yet. This is until we get a confirmed script from Nja or pictures.

Razh
January 12, 2010, 01:22 PM
This new spoiler is cool and all, but we all know it's not the real one. For several big and small reasons.

gesgift
January 12, 2010, 01:26 PM
The last spoiler looks realy realy cool, but Teach arriving there might be bad, very bad... I'm really becoming curious which spoiler might be true...

Cedde
January 12, 2010, 01:44 PM
The last spoiler is just to much fan fiction. luffy does not even know how do "make new attacks imbued with haki" and tech showing up? really. its like someone been reading all the stupi... ehm. all the wishes some have wroten here " lets hope tech shows up" ect.

deffkryz
January 12, 2010, 01:45 PM
The last spoiler looks realy realy cool, but Teach arriving there might be bad, very bad... I'm really becoming curious which spoiler might be true...

"Cool"? I'd nominate it as fake in an instant... Nami and Robin on one cover? Garp accidentally K.O.ing Kizaru? Luffy doing a plot-hole Gomu Gomu no Jet Time Bomb Attack? Be serious... What kind of crappy fanboydom is this?! :mad

Already commented as being a fake on onemanga.

thefreak
January 12, 2010, 01:45 PM
If the Teach arriving spoiler is true then we are in for a rather big chapter
20-21+ pages maybe?

Razh
January 12, 2010, 01:53 PM
Garp accidentally K.O.ing Kizaru?

Actually, that's the only part I really liked.:amuse

ScratchmenApoo
January 12, 2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah the last one looks fan fiction to me. Coming from how much story we've had from the last few chapters, the one has too much stuff in it. For example, the one with the "inazuma in ivankov's hair and making a path for luffy" seems more plausible to me, as that story can be put into a regular chapter. The last spoiler has way too many details.

Even though they are all Pending, I favour the first spoilers to be true.

shouryuujo
January 12, 2010, 02:09 PM
it is interesting and i dont doubt it may happen. But the time bomb is a stretch - luffy is a hot headed fighter not a "thinker" and the delay damage is just dumb. Teach coming back *might* be cool but i think he is just taking this opportunity to get new recruits without too much marine interference.

Indivirtual
January 12, 2010, 03:11 PM

Because I hate them that's why.

Well true, someone has to show up and I think it will be Rayleigh and/or Dragon. I'm also expecting Shanks to show up.

Why do people keep posting those stupid fake spoilers?

chess4
January 12, 2010, 03:22 PM
Because I hate them that's why.

Well true, someone has to show up and I think it will be Rayleigh and/or Dragon. I'm also expecting Shanks to show up.

Why do people keep posting those stupid fake spoilers?

shanks is holding off kaidou, so i dont expect him. rayleigh we have not seen since the strawhats were seperated, so im sure he is on his way or already there. as much as i want to see dragon, oda has introduced so much this arc, including characters, powers, family ties,and so on, i cant see him throwing dragon into the mix just yet. the supernovas have no reason to come.

my best guest rayleigh shows up and does something. dont forget BB is still out there and he said he would show the world something in a few hours. those few hours have passed, and im sure teach is coming in the next few chapters.

i dont understand why people post fake spoilers, but i dont mind, it passes the time until nja post the real ones

White Silver King
January 12, 2010, 03:25 PM
I really want to comment on this (mainly from a few pages ago). Just because Luffy hit Kizaru ONCE (and that's if these spoilers are real which I'm a little iffy on) does not mean that Kizaru just gonna go run away crying or that Luffy is now Admiral level because he may have discovered he has access to a large amount of haki which btw he still has completely no idea how to use. Kizaru was surprised that's the only reason he got hit and even if Luffy suddenly just knows how to use his haki he still can't hit Kizaru cuz Luffy cannot move anywhere near fast enough to hit Kizaru not to mention Kizaru can teleport. And when Rayleigh stopped Kizaru's kick in SA Kizaru wasn't even moving fast he was just taking it slow because he is an outrageously arrogant man. And from common sense the kind of training one must undergo with their Haki to be able to predict an opponents moves must take an extremely long time not to mention if it was possible for any Haki user to predict their opponents moves then WB would never have been stabbed, Marco wouldn't have been hit by Kizaru's laser, and Hancock would have taken out Smoker like that *snaps fingers*, I'm with the guy who said that it was a unique (or very rare) ability of Marigold or Sandesoria (whichever one it was).

Superman
January 12, 2010, 03:29 PM
"Cool"? I'd nominate it as fake in an instant... Nami and Robin on one cover? Garp accidentally K.O.ing Kizaru? Luffy doing a plot-hole Gomu Gomu no Jet Time Bomb Attack? Be serious... What kind of crappy fanboydom is this?! :mad

Already commented as being a fake on onemanga.

....................What the hell its damn cool how strong Garp is, i like Luffy`s new attack as well, but how does he know in an instand that he has haki?? I mean...hes totally stupid someone else have to explain him that he has it. He might think damn whereever i go one house after another breaks down.....those architects franky could do better. This spoiler is prbably fake, but somehow i like it.

FANBOYDOM???? This is the fucking gayest word ive heard the last month. Anyway im hungry. Toast with honey....that sounds good. Good night my sweet Fanboyhon now i will put honey on my lips and then on the toast:D:D:D Goodnight sweety;) xD i will think of you while im taking a shit erm a nap, sorry a nap of course. No bashing in here dont take it serious babe, i like your avatar by the way ok, call me bye then!;):D

Razh
January 12, 2010, 03:43 PM
FANBOYDOM???? This is the fucking gayest word ive heard the last month.

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g035.gif

It really is.

I hope we don't get any more spoilers like these, with Luffy inventing new attack on the spot, marines knocking out each other (although that part is fun) and Blackbeard coming to spam his darkness under everyone's feet.

ScratchmenApoo
January 12, 2010, 03:48 PM
I do think, however, that Blackbeard will come with a few more crewmates from ID to finish off the injured and the worn out. Since I see no end coming to this war any time soon the story might progress that far for it to happen. We've gotten a hell lot of new characters and Devil Fruits... so why not some more ?

deffkryz
January 12, 2010, 04:09 PM

There haven't been any Mugiwaras together on single page monochrome chapter covers since chapter 120 or so? (after the Coby cover story that introduced Garp)

And single colored pages as chapter cover hasn't been drawn by Oda since ... Arabasta?

That rhythm cover story -> mugiwaras single covers (Mugiwara + Animal) -> cover story started with Jango's story - that's more than 400 chapters by now and is only interrupted by colored artwork. So it seems to be kind of a rule, doesn't it? ;)

The only possibility (unless Oda broke that rule) why Nami and Robin should be together alone one a cover would be a colorspread - but in that case: why didn't the spoiler tell that because that has always been something extraordinary...

FANBOYDOM???? This is the fucking gayest word ive heard the last month.

So it's the right word to describe that troll stuff. Oh, and btw: that spoiler was deleted wasn't it?

shanks is holding off kaidou, so i dont expect him.

He was holding him off before Momonga and Hancock left Impel Down. That's more than a day ago.

rayleigh we have not seen since the strawhats were seperated, so im sure he is on his way or already there.

And that is I guess somethin suspicious... We haven't seen Squard as well for quite some chapters now.

my best guest rayleigh shows up and does something. dont forget BB is still out there and he said he would show the world something in a few hours. those few hours have passed, and im sure teach is coming in the next few chapters.

Teach has no reason to come. He set the show up - show moderators don't interfere but by side commentary. ;)

Well. I guess Shiryuu and Teach K.O.ed Magellan (and saved Bonchan accidentally) and were able to escape. But I'm confident he won't show up.

i dont understand why people post fake spoilers, but i dont mind, it passes the time until nja post the real ones

They want to believe... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-files)

c0nflikt
January 12, 2010, 04:37 PM
And that is I guess somethin suspicious... We haven't seen Squard as well for quite some chapters now.

Didn't he form up in that group behind WB with jimbei and that chick?

*Patiently waits for more spoilers.*

Isto
January 12, 2010, 04:37 PM
For me marco being hit etc was for emational shock he got because of whitebeard, in some reasoning it affects haki too, like luffy does this emotional burst, if your emotions get staggered your focus is going off etc.

Marco was that phoenix bird that regenerated it seems or might be that this power needs concentration to do and awareness. So when he panics he does not pay attention to his powers so kizarus lazers did the job as they would have done to non DF users. Maybe marco panicked and started to use his body without DF as instinct. Logias might be able to do so. But in "real fight" also if you lose your focus and just watch some birdies even some low skill blow might get you. Even you would be master class fighter, thus it's very rare that those things happen to such people, maybe marco and jozu etc was not that type of guys who can put their emotions aside in the battlefield as a "true fighter" maybe should able to do for his own sake, and for the sake of others. Maybe they should have trusted WB more etc etc. not panicking for his air only ending up for their and their nakamas demise.

in "real world" there it's lots of different if you just try to do something, than you actually *do* something. The difference is huge. Maybe this haki thing is when someone actually *does* something, not only does, but puts effort and soul to what he/she does. It's often seen without actually seen someone doing something, like if someone makes clothes, some skilled eyes could notice some things in that cloth what makes them assume someone skilled did that cloth with *effort* etc.

But regardless, marco and jozu were not "good soldiers", though they was not supposed to be, they were just pirates, sailing the seas with their friends or something. In real war where things happen they couldnt manage.

Sorry for messy writing and bad english.

elitefox
January 12, 2010, 04:59 PM
For me marco being hit etc was for emational shock he got because of whitebeard, in some reasoning it affects haki too, like luffy does this emotional burst, if your emotions get staggered your focus is going off etc.

Marco was that phoenix bird that regenerated it seems or might be that this power needs concentration to do and awareness. So when he panics he does not pay attention to his powers so kizarus lazers did the job as they would have done to non DF users. Maybe marco panicked and started to use his body without DF as instinct. Logias might be able to do so. But in "real fight" also if you lose your focus and just watch some birdies even some low skill blow might get you. Even you would be master class fighter, thus it's very rare that those things happen to such people, maybe marco and jozu etc was not that type of guys who can put their emotions aside in the battlefield as a "true fighter" maybe should able to do for his own sake, and for the sake of others. Maybe they should have trusted WB more etc etc. not panicking for his air only ending up for their and their nakamas demise.

in "real world" there it's lots of different if you just try to do something, than you actually *do* something. The difference is huge. Maybe this haki thing is when someone actually *does* something, not only does, but puts effort and soul to what he/she does. It's often seen without actually seen someone doing something, like if someone makes clothes, some skilled eyes could notice some things in that cloth what makes them assume someone skilled did that cloth with *effort* etc.

But regardless, marco and jozu were not "good soldiers", though they was not supposed to be, they were just pirates, sailing the seas with their friends or something. In real war where things happen they couldnt manage.

Sorry for messy writing and bad english.

yeah I can imagine if they were all like akainu :D

they might rock the Marines harder

JC_AC
January 12, 2010, 05:37 PM
Marco got hit by the lazors after a marine cuffed one of his hands. But this is spoiler discussion so...

No legitimate spoilers yet! I'm starting to feel the withdrawal symptoms...

beastboy
January 12, 2010, 05:45 PM
If Ace vs Jinbei last for 5 days.. Shanks vs Kaidou can easily last more than a day Oo!

BigCamaro
January 12, 2010, 06:11 PM
this ones alot more realistic. If its true, wonder what the old mans planning. Will he strike down his own grandson, or let him walk and turn his back on the WG so that both of the youngsters he raised can move to freedom. Even with his Haki I doubt Luffy can stand up to Garp as he is now. But as a hero Garp couldnt really be killed for letting his own kin slip past, even if he played it off like pretending to be defeated by an attack from luffy (ala toguro vs yusuke 1)

Raist
January 12, 2010, 06:14 PM
If Ace vs Jinbei last for 5 days.. Shanks vs Kaidou can easily last more than a day Oo!

It could of course but it was never said or shown that it was an all out battle, maybe Kaidou tried to get to Whitebeard (either to talk him out of it, or to attack him or any bunch of reasons) and when he ran into Shanks they had a little talk and another clashing of swords like Shanks and Whitebeard had. Marines were all in a flutter about the Shanks/WB meeting too.

deffkryz
January 12, 2010, 06:29 PM
Didn't he form up in that group behind WB with jimbei and that chick?

Hm... I haven't seen him since Whitebeard crushed John Giant... And as far as my sore eyes are revealing to me Squard is not to be seen in Ch 569 either...

*Patiently waits for more spoilers.*

Hopefully, there's some info within the next hours... I'll wait by sleeping. ;)

*MH needs a BB-laughing-smiley!*

Sure. But... Kaidou tried to stop Whitebeard from attacking Marineford - and he failed. Oda even never declared them to be actually fighting, did he? In this translation (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/533/03/) Shanks "intervened" whatever that may mean...

Ex-Shadow
January 12, 2010, 07:15 PM
There's no scans already? I'm getting restless. BTW, there's no way Luffy will fight Garp at ch 570, I think Oda will show 'em talk to one another. Well, maybe Luffy will try to have Garp move aside while they talk

elitefox
January 12, 2010, 07:18 PM
It could of course but it was never said or shown that it was an all out battle, maybe Kaidou tried to get to Whitebeard (either to talk him out of it, or to attack him or any bunch of reasons) and when he ran into Shanks they had a little talk and another clashing of swords like Shanks and Whitebeard had. Marines were all in a flutter about the Shanks/WB meeting too.

Marines are just plain wetting their pants when even just two yonkou's meeting either at war or just a friendly hello.

yep I agree, the would not do a all out war because they know they are equal in may ways.

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 07:25 PM
There's no scans already? I'm getting restless. BTW, there's no way Luffy will fight Garp at ch 570, I think Oda will show 'em talk to one another. Well, maybe Luffy will try to have Garp move aside while they talk

I agree I don't think there will be a battle between Luffy and garp this chapter. In all honesty I don't think there will be a battle between them at all. I can't see garp fighting Luffy. Either someone else is going to step in between them or Garp is going to say family is more important than titles and not fight Luffy. Either that or he will fake his own defeat so that Luffy can make it to Ace w/o any real problems. I think the last panle or two for this chapter will be Luffy stopping in front of Garp and then end of chapter with something like "next week confrontation between Garp and Luffy" or something else like that.

And when are we going to get some real spoilers! The little bit of information we have now is fine and all but when are we going to get some real info for this chapter!

elitefox
January 12, 2010, 07:41 PM
I think Garp will tell luffy kill me.

since he said earlier "over my dead body".

Bugzee
January 12, 2010, 07:44 PM
^^ Your not the only one :amuse.....we need confirmation asap damn it :scry

I wouldn't mind actually seeing a handicap match against Mihawk (Vs. Mr. 1 & Croco-boy). :blink It would actually be interesting to see how Mihawk can deal with a Logia and a Paramecia user at the same time. :headscratch I'm sure Mihawk can deal with Das Bones easily :thumbs but it would still be awesome to see such a handicap match :amuse.

edit: :eek no0o0o0o elitefox lol I don't want Luffy to kill Garp :crying..I would much prefer WB to fall and Garp survive this war tbh

OldSkOoL
January 12, 2010, 08:02 PM
http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g035.gif

It really is.

I hope we don't get any more spoilers like these, with Luffy inventing new attack on the spot, marines knocking out each other (although that part is fun) and Blackbeard coming to spam his darkness under everyone's feet.

Not saying I believe that spoiler because I don't, way to far fetched, but that is how Luffy fights, he invents moves on the spot to deal with the situation at hand. Remember against Enel with his Gomu Gomu no Boh...

planeswalker
January 12, 2010, 08:36 PM
Let me just say. no more fake spoilers. Please. Damn.

The 3rd spoiler posted with the google translation that was deleted by the admin mentioned this:

- Everyone comments about Luffy's emperor haki.
- His will/ambition was to save Ace. This freed Jozu from Aokiji's ice. This also knocked out the two marine executioners.
- Inazuma, hiding in Ivankov's hair, got out and created a way for Luffy to get to Ace.
- Kizaru tried to stop Luffy, but he was punched by Luffy instead and got hit.
- Garp was supposed to stop Luffy but couldn't because Luffy is family. Garp apologizes to Sengoku.
- Last page is Luffy in front of Ace.

Now, this one is more believable. Can't wait for the scans to prove/disprove this one. Where are the raws?:darn

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 09:27 PM
Why are you people whining for spoilers if the chapter's coming out in some hours? Just wait and then go to www.mangastream.com and you'll have your chapter :\

Yeah... um I hate to point this out but not even raw images have been released yet, and mangastream can't release anything w/o having all of the raw images first. At best I don't see a raw chapter being released until thursday (either late into the afternoon or even into the evening). Let's face it, there will be no early release this week. it will be released it's normal time or even later then normal.

And yes, I know that there was a mention of it coming out early. However that was only a possibility of it coming out early. It wasn't actually ever proven fact. People just assumed this chapter was going to come out early because of the long wait we've had since the last chapter.

Winlyx-chan
January 12, 2010, 11:10 PM
hey how do i say something and have it hidden like a spoiler?

by adding the following code [spoiler ]text here[/spoiler ] just remove the spaces. And yet again a fake spoiler has been posted. The spoiler isn't even Apprentice's work. It was originally just a fan's blog in japanese that someone just slapped apprentice's name to later.

Edit: A second fake spoiler resurfaces. I'm guessing that the people posting the spoilers didn't realize that someone else already posted them and they were removes because they were fake. I wish people would read the spoiler discussion before posting spoilers. If they had they would have realized from previous pages that those spoilers were already known and just not real.

Poneglyph420
January 13, 2010, 01:50 AM
Ahh.. some decent scans finally..
And If I read it right it's revealed both WB and Shanks also have Haoushoku Haki too!
Wow!!
From the looks of it Marco is still alive too..phew..!

Excited for the full chapter now!!

vagabond87
January 13, 2010, 01:50 AM
So finally we have confirmed spoilers :amuse
Mihavk like usuall doesnt react at all.. Maby he cant change facial expresion at all :p Seriously what happened to him in the past must make him that way. Now Im really curious what backround story Oda made for him..
New world capitans all look suprisingly good. We see a little more of next vice admiral after Onigumo and Momonga- Doberman. Probably they will play bigger role in the new world. Whitebeard is stil fighting.. Only four pics and it looks like good chpter but wee still dont heve any "chapter shocker":darn
Now we have "shocker"- Garp defending the platform at the end...
More pics and we see that some of the earlier spoilers were true- about Crocodlie vs Mihavk and return of Inazuma(making bridge by him).

Poneglyph420
January 13, 2010, 02:02 AM
In the spoiler script it says Mr. 3 and Buggy make a key and free Marco...
And that Inazuma makes a bridge out of a part of the wall (was hiding in Iva's hair)..
And Mihawk tries to fight Marco but Daz Bones joins the fight..but is no match for Mihawk..so Croc cuts in.....

And finally Luffy is able to get on the "bridge" and in front of him is Ace....

And Garp looking quite Stern..

That's the best I can do for now....
Looks sweet!

Darkheart608608
January 13, 2010, 02:04 AM
from what i read in google translate, it seems that Marco is free too. by the way, I do not think that Mihavk unable to show expression. He just concentrates to keep up this top fighting form. Many martial art fighters that I have know are like that too.

Melker
January 13, 2010, 02:24 AM
Oh my! Daz saved Luffy from getting hit by one of Mihawk's slashes, that's quite interesting. Interesting as in taking that sort of action.
Maybe it has something to do with his "dream"? Of being a super hero :)

gesgift
January 13, 2010, 02:33 AM
Glad to finally have the spoiler pics, although the look confusing. What's Mihawk's problem with Luffy anyways?

Diablos
January 13, 2010, 02:51 AM
YES YES OH YES! Blackbeard thingy turned out to be fake so glad, and everything else true except for garp punching kizaru, but an in all just looking at the pics I AM ALREADY THRILLED amagads, and the ending picture oh my god Garp will indeed face his grandson, I gotta say although in my opinion Dragon has little chance of apearing in this war, the moment for him to show up is now and face his father xD that would be epic ^^

Kokuu
January 13, 2010, 02:52 AM
- Seems like Hancock has made quite a ruckus with the Pacifistas. First Smoker now Sentomaru, should be interesting to see what consequences come from this.
- "You think I can just stand aside Luffy!!!? I'm the Vice Admiral of Marine Headquarters!!!"
- So happy to see Inazuma again! ;-;

chitgoks
January 13, 2010, 02:57 AM
at least we get to see what hancock had done during the war. sentomaru's comment about her stopping a lot of pacifistas confirmed that she's something to be reckoned with.

who knows that slap she did on kumabot already sends big damage.

msg
January 13, 2010, 03:15 AM
ohyesiree...

As usual Luffy is oblivious of his "haki" power.Wb shouting at luffy to show his "worth"..you know the "will of D".All the NW captains protecting luffy.Marco is alive but still in cuffs.Inazuma come out from Iva's hair and making a bridge.Daz protecting luffy and croco proctecting daz in return.Boa attacking and defeating few of the pxs making sentoumarou confused.WB attacking kizaru.And the most epic of them all, Garp jumping on the newly built bridge and facing luffy.He's gonna fight luffy whether he likes it or not...

k0dach1
January 13, 2010, 03:30 AM
epic chapter.

the tides of war are so easily turned. last week it seemed that the pirates were about to give up hope, now, they have a renewed spirit. because of luffy? maybe because of whitebeard? i am uncertain of what gave them back their spirit back.

one thing is sure, next week should be great. garp vs luffy FTW.

dragon, i sure hope he comes soon, but looks like it won't be happening..

chitgoks
January 13, 2010, 03:35 AM
on a side note, if ever blackbeard will make his appearance sometime in this war or in the coming chapter, im looking forward that mr. 2 will be with him as well.

well, i hope mr. 2 will hitch a ride with him.

deffkryz
January 13, 2010, 03:56 AM
LOL... Hancock vs. Sentoumaru! Thank ya, Oda-sama... I think we're gonna see more of Hancock's skills next week... And Buggy is actually taking out a f*cking VA!!! Awesome!

Sorry, if I warm this up again: That's how the real stuff feels like!!!(!) - those fake spoilers yesterday (if they weren't just predictions misinterpreted as spoilers) never made me feel that excited.

WinningDays
January 13, 2010, 03:59 AM
Hmm...I just saw the recent spoilers and I hope it's real
I really want to see Luffy vs Garp on the platform with Ace and Sengoku there...
That's just exciting...and emotional...poor Ace and Garp...they must be dying inside...
And Crocodile saving/getting revenge for Daz is just so weird...

scruffyboy12
January 13, 2010, 04:04 AM
does the last spoiler in the thread match up to any of the pictures. I dont see a couple of the things written in the pictures

WinningDays
January 13, 2010, 04:15 AM
I know that's what I was thinking too, they both say that they're verified at least...
I think I'd just go with the pictures since they're harder to fake...
either way sounds good...or maybe Oda went crazy and fit all this stuff into one chapter....

chitgoks
January 13, 2010, 04:23 AM
man, i'd say inazuma really has great control over his reflexes. after all this time, he appears and he is still holding a glass of wine and not one bit did we see ivankov's hair getting wet

msg
January 13, 2010, 04:26 AM
Very likely that one is tainted with fakery.It does not consistently match with the pictures post at the spoiler section.The pictures posted can't be fake.Look at Buggy, the only picture i saw them is at the end of the chapter with mr 3.They are actually cheering for luffy, i think.Then again the pictures posted is not complete

elitefox
January 13, 2010, 04:31 AM
Very likely that one is tainted with fakery.It does not consistently match with the picture post at the spoiler section.The picture post can't be fake.Look at Buggy, the only picture i saw is at the end of the chapter with mr 3.They are actually cheering for luffy, i think.

Yeah Can't see buggy in multiple pages only one.

Luffy is one lucky charismatic powerful person... everybody will be get high spirited because of him except the marines :D

Vizard5
January 13, 2010, 04:32 AM
the last page reminds me of when luffy first met magelan, it shows that luffy has no chance to stand agains his opponent..

elitefox
January 13, 2010, 04:32 AM
Boa teaching sumo wrestler "love is like a hurricane" :D

Sachsenhesse
January 13, 2010, 04:41 AM
buggy! buggy! buggy!

muggyball > vize admiral woohooo

damn i want usopp to shoot some muggy balls with his kabuto xD

nice chapter and finally some real good matches, crocodile rulez, he fights nearly the most opponents in this fight

mihawk knowing daz bones and defeating him with haki, one more hint that zoro has used haki at first

Bugzee
January 13, 2010, 05:16 AM
:nuts OMG this is one of the greatest chapters ever! :XD :whoo :whoo :whoo

YES! So it was true...Mihawk owns Mr. 1 and now its a badass fight against Croco-boy! :cool: Buggy is a genius hahaha :XD and I'm glad Marco has been freed :thumbs *I didn't expect it would be Mr. 3 to aid him* Go Luffy :shakefist

Szaman
January 13, 2010, 05:18 AM
Oh my! Daz saved Luffy from getting hit by one of Mihawk's slashes, that's quite interesting. Interesting as in taking that sort of action.
Maybe it has something to do with his "dream"? Of being a super hero :)

More like to keep with the the plan Croc wanted to kick into motion, since WB is out of the equasion (too weak/old/sick/wounded for Croc to be a worthy pray), they moved to part two: Pissing off the marines as much as possible by disrupting their moment of glory.
Mr. 1 is still the right hand of Croc, other agents have defected (Mr 3 is now with Buggy, Mr 2 is Luffy's buddy, etc.)

at least we get to see what hancock had done during the war. sentomaru's comment about her stopping a lot of pacifistas confirmed that she's something to be reckoned with.

who knows that slap she did on kumabot already sends big damage.

LOL... Hancock vs. Sentoumaru! Thank ya, Oda-sama... I think we're gonna see more of Hancock's skills next week... And Buggy is actually taking out a f*cking VA!!! Awesome!

Sorry, if I warm this up again: That's how the real stuff feels like!!!(!) - those fake spoilers yesterday (if they weren't just predictions misinterpreted as spoilers) never made me feel that excited.

That is something I'd love to see. I want to finally see someone with a real potential to go all out. Sentoumaru vs. Boa. All melee, no lazors, logias, artillery barrage. World's Best Defence vs. Love Hurricane, sumo vs. leathal grace (one-shot KO of a Pacifista, eat that Supernovas and "NW power").
Also, the cat is out of the bag, she was discovered (Smoker might, just might have been for some reason reluctant to blow her cover, but Sentoumaru... no way). So if things turn out ok for the pirates I'd imagine her going along with Luffy untill the rest of his crew unites, but I can't imagine her being the new SH (for multiple reasons). Unless this trip will change her view of the world and the way she treats others of course.

jamjamstyle
January 13, 2010, 05:21 AM
It would've been funny if WB last line wasn't child but after witnessing Luffy's Haki:

Whitebeard: My son....!!!

Well the least, luffy got promoted from brat to child XD

This is what i posted earlier and guess what WB calls luffy in this chapter: Strawhat Luffy :eyeroll Luffy got another promotion from Whitebeard and this time he's finally acknowledged as a fellow pirate :tem Talk about development hahah.

Other then that, what's the big deal with Mihawk? It seems like he's really pissed off and attacks Luffy with the intention of killing him. Is it because the bored Mihawk didn't get a taste from this hidden power in their earlier fight?

Bugzee
January 13, 2010, 05:27 AM
This is what i posted earlier and guess what WB calls luffy in this chapter: Strawhat Luffy :eyeroll Luffy got another promotion from Whitebeard and this time he's finally acknowledged as a fellow pirate :tem Talk about development hahah

^ lol that's great news :XD

Boa is a sexy badass for taking out those Pacisfists aka Kumabots! I feel that Sento will be at a disadvantage against her. :amuse That panel where Croco-boy attacks Mihawk is just so awesome :wtf and the way that Mihawks is holding his sword :wtf

Thank you Oda!!!! :confetti

craziii
January 13, 2010, 05:55 AM
HOLY s**t s**t s**t, the spoilers were almost all true, just require a translation! only fake part were luffy fighting vs kizaru.

Raist
January 13, 2010, 06:02 AM
You must have read some different spoilers
Amongst the myriad of spoilers I read that Dragon showed up, the Straw Hats showed up, the SuperNova showed up, that Blackbeard showed up, that Luffy punched Kizaru, that Garp punched Kizaru, that Luffys haki freed Jozu, and a bunch of other things, so I wouldn't say that all of them were true by a long shot.:eyeroll

Junaid_Sennin
January 13, 2010, 06:02 AM
When I saw Hankock kick that pacifistas head broken with perfume femur last chap, I realised she could take them all out herself. They're virtually indestructable right, in the sense that it takes an unreasonable large amount of damage to even scratch them, yet with one kick she broke it's head, effectively rendering it useless. Luffy's future wife totally outclasses him in looks and power

Jorge D. Dragon
January 13, 2010, 06:06 AM
I thiknk she siuts well for him.:)
She is strong and tough, but thereis no problem, because she loves him with all her heart.

plex
January 13, 2010, 06:09 AM
When I saw Hankock kick that pacifistas head broken with perfume femur last chap, I realised she could take them all out herself. They're virtually indestructable right, in the sense that it takes an unreasonable large amount of damage to even scratch them, yet with one kick she broke it's head, effectively rendering it useless. Luffy's future wife totally outclasses him in looks and power

Haha how true...Hancock is most likely on the same level as the Admirals, she has the same Haki as Luffy, but unlike him she has a lot better control of it (and even Boa didn't mastered her Haki yet), what a badass:XD

Diablos
January 13, 2010, 06:11 AM
Omg omg, from the way things are going it looks like Ace is going to be saved soon xD...Man 2 guys in this war are surprising me more than anything. Buggy going from chicken to daredevil plotting against the marines... and Crocodile like omg... who faces anyone anytime no fear, how freakin badass that is? Jeez Loved the spoilers pics simply loved them!I cant wait for the chapter itself :D

ikuroi
January 13, 2010, 06:13 AM
Well now we know four characters with the same type of haki as Luffy, and that is Boa and now stated in this chapter Shanks & WB.

Overall good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next chapter already.

Bugzee
January 13, 2010, 06:18 AM

I thiknk she siuts well for him.:)
She is strong and tough, but thereis no problem, because she loves him with all her heart.

Boa is a perfect match for Luffy :amuse in many ways :hearts....

It's going to be interesting whether Boa will be able to break Sento's defence abilities...I'm hoping that there fight continues next chapter. :shakefist What a perfect and beautiful path :nuts Inazuma has created for Luffy :XD

Omg omg, from the way things are going it looks like Ace is going to be saved soon xD...Man 2 guys in this war are surprising me more than anything. Buggy going from chicken to daredevil plotting against the marines... and Crocodile like omg... who faces anyone anytime no fear, how freakin badass that is? Jeez Loved the spoilers pics simply loved them!I cant wait for the chapter itself :D

:noworry That is why Croco-boy is in a league of his own...that doesn't necessarily mean he can own everyone but his attitude is one of a kind :XD :thumbs

Junaid_Sennin
January 13, 2010, 06:21 AM
I've been thinking about Garp in relation to this war for quite some time now, and I've come to the same few conclusions that everyone else has.

Thanks to Luffy's exploits since embarking on his journey, Garp's been on thin ice with Sengoku for quite some time, constantly being reminded that it's only thanks to his reputation as hero that he maintains immunity. However, ones rep can only protect you for so long, and luffy's recent impel down shenanigins plus sengoku's knowledge that Garp harboured and raised Ace must have crossed the line. We can tell from their interaction on the platform that Sengoku no longer trusts Garp, constantly admonishing him if he even so much as moves. The way I see it, Sengoku is treating this war as Garp's chance to prove his loyalty once and for all.

Everyone knows that Garp has only two choices: family or work. If he picks work (which I really don't see happening), he betrays himself and will probably regret it forever, but he will live. If he picks family like the manga has been hinting, his life will be ruined. he'll have to live in exile, in constant fear of being arrested. That's if he even survives this war.

I really don't want Garp to have to betray his family, but I love the old geezer to much to see him throw his life away for them. Basically, the way I see it, this war puts him in such a shitty position that he may be doomed to become the tragic hero, like Whitebeard is shaping up to be (if Whitebeard doesn't die on the battlefield, he's definitely dying right after the war. No way can he survive what he's been put through).