PDA

View Full Version : Movie Bleach Movie 4

DarkEspada
December 27, 2009, 05:48 AM
So there is a 4th movie coming.
What are your thoughts on the movie so far? What do you hope to see in it ? Do you know something new about it ?
http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/271209114757_hallo.jpg

Osubuyama
December 27, 2009, 09:22 AM
there is a new movie coming?????????????? Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it..... thank 4 the info:D

hyn_pride93
December 27, 2009, 04:45 PM
The poster means there's a fourth movie coming? :jamdrop I'm surprised. Captain Obvious is guessing this movie is going to be based around Hollows. Especially Ichigo's hollow.

Sparkling Chidori
December 27, 2009, 06:23 PM
If that whole poster is dedicated to the new movie and we see that Ichigo form again that will be amazing.

Osubuyama
December 28, 2009, 12:11 AM
So what are the chances for the espadas or the vizards to show up in the movie...
Well they are involve in hollowfication rite?

RumorZ
December 28, 2009, 02:57 AM
well if this movie is not related to the story, anything is possible, in the sense that its not ment to follow any story and is completely random and or else everyone will point out the flaws, :D so lets just hope its something we can all love and enjoy without the huge amounts of criticism at the end for it not being related to the story or not in sync. i am especially looking forward to seeing it! though if its based on his hollow, it would be weird if it was in ichigo's inner world XD that would be a sight to see!

kalik2k
December 28, 2009, 10:07 AM
The text is to do with a new movie, not the picture. The picture came from a manga chapter a couple weeks back so don't get high hopes for seeing Ichigonator in a movie.

DARK
December 28, 2009, 05:16 PM
The text is to do with a new movie, not the picture. The picture came from a manga chapter a couple weeks back so don't get high hopes for seeing Ichigonator in a movie.

"A couple weeks back?"
That chapter was released almost a year ago.

As far as the movies go, my anticipation is a bit mixed. While I did enjoy the first two movies, the third movie was too lackluster for my taste. Movies for long-running anime such as Bleach or Naruto typically get progressively weaker in terms of the plotline and action.
I am hoping that this movie doesn't prominently feature the Soul Society and Shinigami as much as the previous ones; it really gets repetitive after a while.

AkatsukiNoTobi
December 29, 2009, 12:26 AM
Has it already been almost a year since Ichigo did that transformation?

I hope it's a hollowfied movie :D

Sparkling Chidori
December 29, 2009, 09:40 AM
Well its been about 9 months or so, so has almost been a year. But damn, that chapter feels like it was only 3 or 4 month ago,lol.

bellcrossage
December 29, 2009, 10:25 AM
"A couple weeks back?"

As far as the movies go, my anticipation is a bit mixed. While I did enjoy the first two movies, the third movie was too lackluster for my taste. Movies for long-running anime such as Bleach or Naruto typically get progressively weaker in terms of the plotline and action.
I am hoping that this movie doesn't prominently feature the Soul Society and Shinigami as much as the previous ones; it really gets repetitive after a while.

DARK? Are you absolutely sure that the chapter mentioned by kalik2k was a year ago? If you look at page 22 of Chapter 386, (by the way, this was the chapter that was mentioned by kalik2k and in case you didn't know, that chapter was released 2 weeks ago), you will see that the image announcing the fourth Bleach movie is right there, in plain sight.

I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the situation.

kalik2k
December 29, 2009, 10:25 AM
"A couple weeks back?"

I'm not talking about when we first saw Ichigonator. The colour picture in the spoiler was a cover for a Shounen chapter a few weeks back.

zgames
January 11, 2010, 03:01 AM
And the first time we saw full Ichigonator was December 2006 when fighting his inner hollow with the vizards

So not too sure what DARK was talking about there..

I'm hoping this is a sign Ichigo will be able to control full hollow form before the release of the movie. Since his inner hollow did say live to fight me again if you want to fully control my powers.

DARK
January 11, 2010, 07:23 AM
I'm not talking about when we first saw Ichigonator. The colour picture in the spoiler was a cover for a Shounen chapter a few weeks back.

Sorry, I don't really pay attention to the color pictures of Bleach. Don't blame me for being ignorant towards any important information released through said pics.

DarkEspada
January 12, 2010, 04:59 PM

Hm maybe you're right but I found this "first trailer" of Bleach 4 3 minutes ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MITGG6byvwo&feature=related :darn

skye_4444
March 23, 2010, 10:06 PM
Wow, it's been a while since the last movie...and this one has Ichigonator. I just hope they don't overly spam everything Ichigonator does in the manga and ruin the epicness of that moment.

sarutobi_sensei
March 23, 2010, 10:10 PM
Well movie 4 comes after all that happens in the anime, so...

fullmetal chibi
March 29, 2010, 08:11 PM
subtitled preview for bleach movie 4

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q8WNYWQX

Jamil2009
March 30, 2010, 01:06 AM
Hope it's better than 3 tho'...

hossice
July 07, 2010, 11:34 AM
http://www.imagebam.com/image/f2abaf87547116

grimmy and ulquiorra are in it apparently??

edit: More details about the characters and movie:

Hell Arc movie will be shown on December 4, planned to be a 90 minute film.
It'll be the first film featuring completely hollowfied Ichigo.

Advance booking for the first 80,000 will be announced on July 31.

The incentives are 3 posters in one set, the reverse in civilian clothes illustrations.

Set A is Ichigo, Inoue, Ulquiorra

Set B is Rukia, Byakuya, Renji

Set C is Hitsugaya, Gin, Grimmjow

Message from sensei:

This time, I'm participating from the planning and scenario stage,

so I'm putting everything that I can for this production.

It's just apt for the 10th anniversary of my serialization, so I'm sure it'll be an incredible movie.

And I hope you'll enjoy it.

DARK
July 07, 2010, 11:45 AM
A movie about hell? Aww darn, I was wishing that Kubo would introduce us to Hell in the manga after the Aizen scuffle is over with. :(
Are the Arrancar really in the movie, or are just available as posters? If the former is the case, you can't really place this on any timeline. They might try to push this back before Inoue got kidnapped, not sure.

daman246
July 07, 2010, 03:20 PM
by december aizen arc will be over and thats why there going to intruduce hell look in the anime shinji already arrive so around 15-20more episodes is gonna be same chapter as the manga thats gonna be around octorber then what else hell so there gonna show it in the movie also we dont know if kubo will intruduce hell before the movie

no_regretsYSL
July 07, 2010, 06:46 PM
by december aizen arc will be over and thats why there going to intruduce hell look in the anime shinji already arrive so around 15-20more episodes is gonna be same chapter as the manga thats gonna be around octorber then what else hell so there gonna show it in the movie also we dont know if kubo will intruduce hell before the movie

You make a good point there. I forgot how long it takes to go through 52 chapters, ya know. Nonetheless this movie is going to be pretty sick. I hope we see some real Grimmjaw versus Uluqiorra action. And/or maybe some Captains versus Hollowfied Ichigo. Either way a 10th anniversary movie sounds important enough to bring out the non-cannon fanigasm madness.

daman246
July 10, 2010, 10:39 PM
but what haves me worry is why is grimmjow in the movie maybe hell be one of the guys that will try to get ichigo back from the dark since he wants to beat ichigo real badly lol he might end up helping

Hystzen
July 11, 2010, 10:20 AM
* cough* dragon ball z story *cough* seriously they did that story where the villians Cell, frieza etc escaped hell to attack the Z warriors ...this seems very similar.........

daman246
July 11, 2010, 10:29 AM
well dbz has made so much things ppl are gonna have to copy some of it because dbz has everything in it so everymanga shounen has a similariy to dbz

Hystzen
July 11, 2010, 10:34 AM
well dbz has made so much things ppl are gonna have to copy some of it because dbz has everything in it so everymanga shounen has a similariy to dbz

this is true but bleach lately has been coping too much heck the past few chapters are a copy of the Cell games...training in time compression/ Dangai with father.....Don konaji/ Hercule.. fusion of tensa n hollow/ fusion dance....now the movie seems to bring back villians from hell ...bit too much

daman246
July 11, 2010, 11:46 AM
we dont know yet if there really coming back from hell we just saw grimmjow and he wanst dead yet but if there really coming from hell that something to look forward too

Jassaray
July 11, 2010, 06:50 PM
Honestly, I kind of like the idea of bringing villains back for Ichigo and co to fight in Hell, even if it is a blatant copy of DBZ events. It's a movie, non-canon. They can do whatever they want and it'd be a great opportunity to see some high quality fights between some of the best villains we've seen so far.

As long as it's not part of the manga canon and it's animated awesomely, bring it on.

The Newbie.
July 11, 2010, 07:07 PM
I don't get the "Blatant DBZ ripoff", I mean, Kubo said (I think) that he wanted to explore hell, a concept introduced in chapter 30 or so, and now that he is like "Sorry for the wait, but this about hell can't be introduced in canon, so I had to make it into a movie" and now some are like "OMG DBZ RIPOFF WTF NO ORIGINALITY ARRG!!!!
And someone mentioned Hercule/Kanonji similarity, but Kanonji acted totally on character, and having him again was going to happen someday.

freshseth83
July 11, 2010, 09:15 PM
Grimmjow wasn't announced as dead. And neither was Ulquiorra according to Kubo. Notice they are the only two that are featured as of now that are hollow. No mention of Starrk or Nnoitra and co. because the two; Grimm and Ulq. are the most popular and their existence isn't known. Makes sense to me. Not a DBZ rip off. It's a concept Kubo hinted at before. Why would it be a DBZ ripoff if he had the concept of hell before? It's like saying no one can go and use the 'hell' theme because it was in a DBZ movie.

mackazoid
July 12, 2010, 07:31 AM
I don't think Bleach is a ripoff of DBZ. There's something called great minds think alike. Besides, Kubo himself has said that he doesn't read manga much at all.

http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/162385.html

Saint Markus
July 12, 2010, 11:24 AM

"ahem", Death-Note, Fullmetal Alchemist (will be missed) and Slam Dunk, just to name a few had no references or similarities to DBZ. don't make excuses for Kubo (Oda and Kishi) who was obviously influenced heavily off of DBZ. i like Bleach, but it wouldn't be what it is without DBZ.

but, the 4th movie sounds promising, and no real bullcrap story this time. i thought Hueco Mundo was "hell" in the Bleach world, but whatever you can sell to make sense works for me.

The Newbie.
July 12, 2010, 04:24 PM
"ahem", Death-Note, Fullmetal Alchemist (will be missed) and Slam Dunk, just to name a few had no references or similarities to DBZ. don't make excuses for Kubo (Oda and Kishi) who was obviously influenced heavily off of DBZ. i like Bleach, but it wouldn't be what it is without DBZ.

but, the 4th movie sounds promising, and no real bullcrap story this time. i thought Hueco Mundo was "hell" in the Bleach world, but whatever you can sell to make sense works for me.

But Hyst-gundam went to the extreme calling it a DBZ ripoff, even when hell was an existing concept since the very start. It is like saying that every manga with hell in it is a DBZ ripoff, it just isn't fair, and DBZ was influential but linking other series and small details is just wrong, like if I said that DBZ ripped off hell from Dante Alighieri, becuase it is the same concept.

Hystzen
July 12, 2010, 07:06 PM
i wasent calling it a full rip off just it strange how the lastest arc is like the cell saga n now we have this...i rather kubo would have done hell himself in the manga then just a cash in movie. n no just because it hell i dont jump to saying dbz rip off ( i not a major fan off DBZ anyway) just pointing out how there a alot of stuff taken from it at the moment...and it more than strange that the 2 most popular epsada seems to be part of this n cell n frieza where popular at the time the DBZ film alot of strange coincidences really

Yans86
July 13, 2010, 05:20 AM
The name of the movie is officially Bleach: Jigoku-Hen and the anime will open with a trailer starting July 31.

Kubo is personally overseeing the production of the story and the configuration of hell as well as his characters....

It might not be canon,but seeing how many chapters will pass until december the trailer might show some good stuff that will be introduced in the manga very soon...

Random101
July 16, 2010, 12:34 AM
Overseeing the story? Wasn't that what was said last time? And the last movie was abysmal. I'm not holding my breath for this one, though the Hell bit does sound intriguing.

KalelDaNinja11
July 16, 2010, 03:21 AM
this is true but bleach lately has been coping too much heck the past few chapters are a copy of the Cell games...training in time compression/ Dangai with father.....Don konaji/ Hercule.. fusion of tensa n hollow/ fusion dance....now the movie seems to bring back villians from hell ...bit too much
this is where i think your wrong it's been hinted that ichigo's hollow and zangetsu are two sides of the same coin of power since ichigo regained his powers.

ninjaman
July 16, 2010, 09:53 AM
There wasn't a hell based movie in DBZ your thinking of that filler crap called GT and this is off topic anyway.

there was... freeza/cell/freaking hitler was back on earth lol.

ryanzokuken
July 16, 2010, 10:39 AM
Grimmjow wasn't announced as dead. And neither was Ulquiorra according to Kubo. Notice they are the only two that are featured as of now that are hollow. No mention of Starrk or Nnoitra and co. because the two; Grimm and Ulq. are the most popular and their existence isn't known. Makes sense to me. Not a DBZ rip off. It's a concept Kubo hinted at before. Why would it be a DBZ ripoff if he had the concept of hell before? It's like saying no one can go and use the 'hell' theme because it was in a DBZ movie.

Ulquiorra turned into dust. he's dead.

Grimmjow is definitely alive. a character that became that big wouldn't die off screen.

DARK
July 16, 2010, 12:44 PM
You have to admit, a movie about Hell and the possibility of bringing back Ichigo's former Arrancar rivals sounds much more interesting than "Ichigo and co. going to Soul Society and teaming up with Shinigami to defeat generic psychopath #4."

Random101
July 16, 2010, 12:59 PM
Ichigo and co? Since when?

Also Grimmjaw fine. Ulquiorra however had his character raped hard at his end and his fight was terrible. Let him stay dead. I shudder to think how he could be ruined further. Harribel or Starrk are far higher up in the need to be brought back category than he'd ever be, and at least their deaths can be more arguable.

Though at least this movie sounds like it has more than one or two villains, which was a problem in the last two. >>

Mashiro_Luna
July 16, 2010, 04:46 PM
How is this a DBZ ripoff? All you know is that it is in hell and Grimm and Ulqui are in it that hardly means anything. The movies are not canon so for all you know this could take place between the Arrancar arc and the Hueco Mundo arc. Even if it doesn't take place then Ulquiorra wasn't sent to hell or we would've seen the gates after he was killed and Grimmjow was still alive the last time we saw him.

daman246
July 16, 2010, 08:58 PM
ichigo and co wasnt ichigo going R2 in this movie and has to be stop brought back by hes friends so id ont think there gonna be any ichigo and co against hell its probably ichigo and hell against SS.co

mars0103
July 18, 2010, 08:55 AM
there was... freeza/cell/freaking hitler was back on earth lol.

Goodwins law stikes again. The hell bit was a concept in bleach before it went down hill at the start. being in hell does not make it a DBZ rip off if it the case wouldnt dbz be a rip off of greek myths.

Xerneas
July 18, 2010, 10:06 AM
Um I don't think Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are part of this movie. They are just on some posters since they're popular. The plot of the movie hasn't been revealed except we know Kubo is writing it himself. Seems to have something to do with Ichigo getting captured though. Maybe the Nakama will actually be epic this time?

ryanzokuken
July 18, 2010, 09:31 PM
How is this a DBZ ripoff? All you know is that it is in hell and Grimm and Ulqui are in it that hardly means anything. The movies are not canon so for all you know this could take place between the Arrancar arc and the Hueco Mundo arc. Even if it doesn't take place then Ulquiorra wasn't sent to hell or we would've seen the gates after he was killed and Grimmjow was still alive the last time we saw him.

lol don't bother. any anime or manga where a punch is thrown, energy is fired, or characters have spiky hair or bangs will be compared to DBZ and called a ripoff, because DBZ is what brought anime into the mainstream in the rest of the world. DBZ and Pokemon.

Saint Markus
July 19, 2010, 08:42 AM
there's always been a major influence in general of "spirits" and "demons" in manga stories period. so, i understand where some of the comments are coming from, but that said, the way "Bleach" and "Naruto" for example are set up "story wise" is very, very similar to what "DB" did, especially the relationships with the characters. but, i think, Kubo was influenced more off of "Inuyasha" than "DB", but i still read and like Bleach.

The Newbie.
July 19, 2010, 05:27 PM
there's always been a major influence in general of "spirits" and "demons" in manga stories period. so, i understand where some of the comments are coming from, but that said, the way "Bleach" and "Naruto" for example are set up "story wise" is very, very similar to what "DB" did, especially the relationships with the characters. but, i think, Kubo was influenced more off of "Inuyasha" than "DB", but i still read and like Bleach.

What do you mean by relationship? The characters each interacts according to his personality and character, it is not influenced by anything.

Revolation
July 19, 2010, 08:28 PM

i totally agree with the inuyasha thing. especially that one character on the show that has a name similar to zangetsu. thats probably coincidence though.

exacta
July 19, 2010, 09:45 PM
Bleach is a DBZ ripoff?????? No.

Tensa and Hollow Ichigo fusing is nothing like the fusion dance, are you serious???? You might as well say Stark releasing is like the fusion dance. Believe it or not, DBZ wasn't the first to come up with the idea of fusing.:notrust Not to mention that both of these are used in completely different ways in their respective stories.

The Dangai is similiar to the hyperbolic time chamber, but it's not a ripoff. Kubo actuallly explained it, and didn't just pull it out of his ass like Toriyama did( and that was a complete asspull). It's also not something they can abuse over and over again, unlike in DBZ.

Don Kanonji being a Hercule ripoff??? Do you READ Bleach???!!! They are completely different characters! The only thing they have in common is in the human world they are both famous for being on TV. Seriously, this is ridiculous.:mad

These days the smallest dumbest insignificant similiarity makes people say ripoff. I guess Bleach is a ripoff of Rurouni Kenshin too, since many characters use swords as weapons, right?? And Ishida is a ripoff of Robin Hood since they both fight with bows and arrows.:facepalm

Jassaray
July 19, 2010, 11:20 PM
I'm looking forward to it, I like the movies because it's a chance to see some well animated scenes with characters that might not get the same amount of airtime during the regular episode run.

I like the idea of the Hell dimension coming into it finally and seeing as I really don't care about the whole canon/not canon thing, it seems like an epic way to show off another layer to the Bleach Universe.

As a previous poster said, it's much better than having Ichigo fight another random psycho with a shaky motive for attacking SS.

Revolation
July 21, 2010, 02:45 PM
I'm looking forward to it, I like the movies because it's a chance to see some well animated scenes with characters that might not get the same amount of airtime during the regular episode run.

I like the idea of the Hell dimension coming into it finally and seeing as I really don't care about the whole canon/not canon thing, it seems like an epic way to show off another layer to the Bleach Universe.

As a previous poster said, it's much better than having Ichigo fight another random psycho with a shaky motive for attacking SS.

meh just wait till the royal dimension comes into the storyline. they we will have movies about people wanting to kill the king "because they were supposed to be king" or something like that."

daman246
August 01, 2010, 12:43 PM
anybody has a link of the world premier teaser trailer that was supose to be realese july 31

probro
August 02, 2010, 11:23 AM
anybody has a link of the world premier teaser trailer that was supose to be realese july 31 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xly12HyhJko
here

Saint Markus
August 02, 2010, 11:46 AM
that trailer is old, yo.

skye_4444
August 02, 2010, 11:53 PM
This is just a teaser mind you but there's some pretty cool sketches of Ichigo by Kubo and you get to see a glimpse of hell's door opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgpZ_RP8WLM&feature=player_embedded

DARK
August 04, 2010, 09:52 PM
It was awesome to see how Ichigo's Bankai sequence was put together, imo, and then revealing the final product afterward.

Wasn't much to the trailer in terms of the plot, but then again I wouldn't think that the movie would be revealled this early. It's coming out in December, we still have four months of speculation left. And I'm sure Kubo is going to reveal something about the movie in the manga sometime in these four months.

hossice
August 05, 2010, 08:24 PM
omg ichigo goes bankai in this movie?! nooo wwaaaay. V_V

daman246
August 08, 2010, 02:43 PM
anybody have details on this movie and what its about cause ive seen some ppl in youtube talking about ishida and ichigo being the only ones going to hell and they barely show orhime and stuff like that

White Silver King
August 08, 2010, 02:47 PM
Oh I can't wait to see Hell. I wonder who the main villain will be (obviously some form of Satan but I'm interested in seeing Kubos twist on it).

Hystzen
August 08, 2010, 03:39 PM
all seen is rukia gets stabbed...again...so guessing she ends up in hell for some..and we got a reversed save rukia story

matsemann08
August 08, 2010, 07:48 PM
omg ichigo goes bankai in this movie?! nooo wwaaaay. V_V

I loled :amuse

[hr]
SUMMARY Hell is the place where a person is sent to who committed violent crimes when they were alive. Shinigamis are forbidden to go there. One day prisoners revolt and make their escape to the Karakura-town where Ichigo and his friends live in. Ichigo and his friends are defeated one after the other by prisoners with overwhelming power. A mystery man named Kokutoo appears, who comes to their rescue. With Kokutoo leading the way Ichigo, Rukia, Uryuu, and Renji marches into Hell to save the world.

freshseth83
August 09, 2010, 03:40 AM
From that summary it doesn't sound exciting. At least not to me. We get to see more Ichigo, more Uryuu, more Renji, more Rukia! Great!!! I can see if there's some new super villian or the captains go bankai (besides Byakuya- he's in every movie) that would be cool. But this just sounds bland, Ichigo goes somewhere, gets in trouble, meets a new friend, beats the bad guy, the end.

no_regretsYSL
August 09, 2010, 08:46 AM
I am just psyched to get to see the depths of hell as portrayed in Bleach. Those doors look intense. This Kotutoo guy must be strong since he has the same name as Juracule Mihawk's sword in One-Piece

DEATHBOTT
August 10, 2010, 03:53 AM
now two antagonistic roles have been wasted by kubo, first vls being wasted on the espada and now hell is wasted on this movie. hopefully with most of the captains haveing shown their stuff the animation team will have good material to base the fights on. but then knowing how filler material goes it will probably only have hitsugaya fighting.

Hystzen
October 11, 2010, 08:10 AM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee128/StephyTangFan/Untitled-1.jpg

The theme song is called "Save The One, Save The All" by TM Revolution, who also sung opening for the recent Sengoku BASARA II Opening theme: Sword Summit

Also, Yuzu gets kidnapped and that's why Ichigo rushes to Hell to find her.

Cast list goes in this order: Ichigo, Rukia, Kokutou, Shuren, Renji, Ishida. The official site has the same cast list only different in Rukia's order that she's listed fourth after Ichigo and two OCs. But all in all, seems like these six characters are the ones with most active roles in the movie.

clean poster without logo
http://www.animeclick.it/prove/upload/img/News15335.jpg

daman246
October 11, 2010, 06:51 PM
looks like its not badass ichigo but lame he doesnt have his bankai matered which means this movie fails

WaveBossa
October 11, 2010, 07:41 PM
looks like its not badass ichigo but lame he doesnt have his bankai matered which means this movie fails

If you just took the 2 seconds it would have taken to look at the above picture you would have realized that ichigo does indeed have his bankai mastered. But no, you decided to troll and put your ignorance on display, which means... u failz.

Xerous
October 12, 2010, 05:03 AM
If you just took the 2 seconds it would have taken to look at the above picture you would have realized that ichigo does indeed have his bankai mastered. But no, you decided to troll and put your ignorance on display, which means... u failz.

I believe he's talking about his complete mastery of it from when he fought aizen.:darn

crowtor
October 12, 2010, 02:00 PM
I believe he's talking about his complete mastery of it from when he fought aizen.:darn

I belive he's responded making a hint at Ichigos strong eyes.

hossice
October 12, 2010, 02:01 PM
^ even more fail. why would he have that in the movie.

anyways i feel bad for sado fans. :/ hes not even in the cast or poster

Hystzen
October 12, 2010, 02:18 PM
^ even more fail. why would he have that in the movie.

anyways i feel bad for sado fans. :/ hes not even in the cast or poster

uryu has always been ignored in films remeber him in first one...no?..he had one line :D same with chad execpt he didnt have a line

im happy getting uryu n renji for a change gets dull with ichigo n rukia all time..altho it strange orhimie aint listed at all so far or even mentioned before.

only thing im not liking at moment the villain designs look awful ...looks like a magican not a enemy...not expecting epic sword fights or brawls :s

The Newbie.
October 18, 2010, 01:28 AM
I just saw an image of Ichigo covered with bones. Is that confirmed too or just fanart. Where is everything by the way? Movie is out in less than 2 months and so far we got a trailer with maybe 10 seconds of the gate opening and that poster ^ posted above.

Fallen.
October 18, 2010, 04:58 AM
These fails make me lulx3 anyway kubo is hiding everything because we all know it's gonna be a complete fail yet again if we see a longer trailer. And ichigo doesn't have bankai mastered, he has his bankai. NOT his getsuga form, which means he doesn't have it mastered when this takes place. Anyway why the hell is kubo using hell for this movie -.-" It would of been better introduced in the manga. Speaking of which, Aizen disrupted ichigo's main character aura :D lololol kubo needs to stop failing and kill someone already -.-" besides gin who nobody cared about due to the fact that he was hardly ever shown .........

Hystzen
October 18, 2010, 02:23 PM
I just saw an image of Ichigo covered with bones. Is that confirmed too or just fanart. Where is everything by the way? Movie is out in less than 2 months and so far we got a trailer with maybe 10 seconds of the gate opening and that poster ^ posted above.

no idea.these only pics ive seen. il have a look around for new stuff now :D

why are people moaning no final bankai or mugetsu...it only just happened in the chapters why would it appear in a movie which has been made for awhile now..use your heads...the only thing kubo said is in it is perfect hollow ichigo.
[hr]
found those new pics

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9099/wwwdotuporg1198548.jpghttp://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3219/wwwdotuporg1198549.jpg
[hr]
http://journal.mycom.co.jp/news/2010...011/index.html
It should contain something about the book that'll be released in December. There should be an exclusive Bleach chapter, artwork and an interview with Tite.

The Newbie.
October 21, 2010, 02:11 PM
Check out this trailer, yo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVm-YRLbOJU

Hystzen
October 21, 2010, 02:17 PM
damn cool

altho looks like uryu has been put in for fodder treatment......there goes my dream of ichigo,renji and uryu pwning hell...

ahh

looks good tho.. and TM song is good like always

The Newbie.
October 21, 2010, 04:20 PM
I just hope that those black things are not the demons, because in:
http://somemangas.com/images2/2314743.jpg
The demon is huge and has armor and tatoos.
Anyone care to post what is the trailer about?

Hystzen
October 24, 2010, 03:40 PM
OC: "Welcome, to hell"

Hell's Togabito.. Appears
Kokkuto: "When the seal will be dissolved and the two worlds connect, the human race will be erased."
Ichigo: "I have to win.. Even in exchange for this life!"
-EPIC TMR SONG STARTS
[Save The One, Save The All]-The world will end.
Kokkuto: "In hell, do anything but hollowfy.. You will go out of control, and will never be able to return."
Ichigo: I don't care what happens to my body. I will protect!!!!
Rukia: ICHIGO!!!

translated by Melodymix and pikeish of BA

the fact ichigo cant use mask is wierd.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/

LONGER TRAILER!!!!

(slow loading at first..the trailer is at the BOTTOM LEFT ..includes the remake scenes of perfect hollow ichigo vs ulqurrioa)
[hr]
website trailer translation-Nacchan BA

Rukia : that place is where even shinigami couldn't approach, a prohibited place.. step there and you'll die
Ichigo : that place... don't tell me..
Rukia : yes, ... Hell

Ichigo : what's with these guys reiatsu?!
Shuuren : our wish is to be released form hell
Kokutoo : when the seal is broken and the two world connects, the humankind will be destroyed

Rukia : go to hell realm and destroy the "sente"
Shuuren : destroy the world and then we will gain freedom!

Shuuren : Welcome to Hell

*SONG STARTS*

Ichigo : I can't lose it.. those precious things/peoples.. I'll definitely protect, I have to win even if I have to exchange this life for it!!

Hitsugaya : there's no time to hesitate
Renji : leave here to us!
Kokutoo : in hell, do anything but hollowfy.. You will go out of control, and will never be able to return
Ichigo : AAAGGGHH
Ishida : hell is too dangerous for Kurosaki

Ichigo : I don't care what will happen to this body!! I will--

Ichigo : protect..
Rukia : Ichigo?!
Ichigo : protect..
Ichigo : I'LL PROTECT!!
Rukia : ICHIGOO!!

-- Title : Bleach , Jigoku Hen --

Rukia : No..!! Come back..! ICHIGOOO!!
[hr]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/images/new/101025_movie_info.jpg

Theme song full (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLt71ZCN64g&feature=player_embedded)

Full trailer for those who cant watch it on the offical website (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdET3kget6s&feature=player_embedded)

:lmao the perfect hollow ichigo fight is the most balant attempt at fanservice...shame i never like the fight or perfect hollow ichigo idea

Random101
October 24, 2010, 04:05 PM
Oh lovely, they're redoing some of the worst fight in bleach in flashback form. Are they trying to make this movie fail harder?

Granted the idea of Ichigo taking a Negi route and summoning the form at will (If by pulling too much from his mask or literally choosing to summon it because he CANNOT lose) to protect those he cares about is a lot better than the way it was originally implemented, infinitely so in fact, but the form itself is already taking a hard hit because of the original asspull nature of it.

exacta
October 24, 2010, 10:10 PM
Oh lovely, they're redoing some of the worst fight in bleach in flashback form. Are they trying to make this movie fail harder?

Granted the idea of Ichigo taking a Negi route and summoning the form at will (If by pulling too much from his mask or literally choosing to summon it because he CANNOT lose) to protect those he cares about is a lot better than the way it was originally implemented, infinitely so in fact, but the form itself is already taking a hard hit because of the original asspull nature of it.

That fight ranked 2nd in the Best Bleach Bout. You may not like it, but it seems like most would. Though, it seems anime movies like these are usually bad either way.....which is a shame, because this would have great potential for an arc in the manga, but instead has to be a movie which probably won't do it justice. I'll still end up watching it anyway, just in case.

Random101
October 25, 2010, 12:12 AM
Yeah, those same people who ranked that that high also ranked Hitsugaya vs. Gin 6th. Which while not a bad fight in itself was a fight that lasted all of 1 chapter and petered out at the end to no conclusion. Hardly most epic example of combat in bleach material. It's blatantly obvious people were going for their favorite characters rather than their favorite combat scenes. In case the similarities between the most popular characters and the most popular fights wasn't a big enough hint. Doesn't change the fact that that fight was the highest grade of trash in absolutely every way.

Trust me though, that bit with Ulquiorra is hardly the only hit this movie has against it. Ichigo being part of the core group going to hell despite it being outright stated going hollow = losing control invalidates him being allowed to go in place of competent captains like the seniors in the first place.

Though granted given Yuzu's kidnapped he'd probably end up going anyway, but it doesn't excuse that they're apparently not against this. However it is possible that they'll actually change this to something not completely stupid. Time will tell, but given the current information this doesn't look good. Better than three maybe, but that isn't saying much.

The Newbie.
October 25, 2010, 01:18 AM
Yeah, those same people who ranked that that high also ranked Hitsugaya vs. Gin 6th. Which while not a bad fight in itself was a fight that lasted all of 1 chapter and petered out at the end to no conclusion. Hardly most epic example of combat in bleach material. It's blatantly obvious people were going for their favorite characters rather than their favorite combat scenes. In case the similarities between the most popular characters and the most popular fights wasn't a big enough hint. Doesn't change the fact that that fight was the highest grade of trash in absolutely every way.

Trust me though, that bit with Ulquiorra is hardly the only hit this movie has against it. Ichigo being part of the core group going to hell despite it being outright stated going hollow = losing control invalidates him being allowed to go in place of competent captains like the seniors in the first place.

Though granted given Yuzu's kidnapped he'd probably end up going anyway, but it doesn't excuse that they're apparently not against this. However it is possible that they'll actually change this to something not completely stupid. Time will tell, but given the current information this doesn't look good. Better than three maybe, but that isn't saying much.

Here is a fact for you: The fight had a good flow in the sword combat itself for the first half and character development in the second. By the look of it you are hating because Ichigo oblirated Ulquiorra without any trouble at all. And Hitsugaya vs Gin DID move the story.
If you want BAD fights I'll name you 5:
Hitsugaya vs Shawlong.
Rukia vs Di Roy.
Ishida vs Cirucci.
Yumichika vs Charlotte.
Hisagi vs Findor.
Those fights don't have anything to add to characters or the story, no choreography and no actual reason to exist.

Random101
October 25, 2010, 01:30 AM
The fight had a good flow in the sword combat itself for the first half and character development in the second. By the look of it you are hating because Ichigo oblirated Ulquiorra without any trouble at all.
1. The first half was decent (Orihime being faster than Ichigo notwithstanding), but bashing swords against eachother hardly a good fight makes. I'd probably even tell you that Ichigo using a Getsuuga that doesn't leave the blade was probably the best part of the fight, which admittedly doesn't say much. At all.
2. The character development is the killing blow for this fight. It takes what would have been a poorly executed DBZ fest and instead ruined previously appealing aspects of the main character in a desperate attempt to make Ulquiorra seem more sympathetic, going so far as to even fail at that in the process.

Trust me when I say this, a fight is about a LOT more than the choreography and action behind it. For that very reason a simple oneshot fight that either display a characters abilities or generally involve mainly mooks, like all of those you listed will NEVER be among the worst fights of a series (Mediocre and utterly forgettable yes however). Hell a fight could have absolutely atrocious choreography, consist entirely of the loser beating up on the winner until the absolute end of it, and end with a completely arbitrary goal that proves essentially nothing and was achieved via clear plot manipulation, and could still be one of the best fights in a particular series if only the driving force behind it is inspiring and executed well (Which let me assure you I wouldn't have thought possible had I not read The Breaker). And if there's one thing that fight failed the most at, it WAS said driving force.

It's when you fail that that they can be called the worst, which Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo does in spades. The sheer number of things utterly and completely wrong with it extend FAR past poor choreography, flip floppy beatdowns, DBZ energy clashes, and asspulls, you can be absolutely sure about that.

Xerous
October 25, 2010, 02:35 AM
This is not a Best fights discussion this is a ''Bleach Movie 4'' discussion so unless you plan on posting new info on the film or discussing the details already posted you can quietly leave and post hereFav/worst combat battle so far? (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63059)

Random101
October 25, 2010, 11:12 AM
True enough, I pretty much already posted my opinions on that fight there anyway. Back on topic, I will be extremely miffed if the reason Chad isn't going to Hell is because he got hellfired and defeated like it seems to imply in the trailer. Bad enough he gets jipped in canon, to have the same thing happen in the first movie in which it looks like the core group is getting the biggest role is plain stupid.

Hystzen
October 31, 2010, 12:17 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2vuihye.jpg

@the whole perfect hollow vs ulq debate.

the reason i not happy is coz i dont like the idea of ichigo turning into full hollow..it seemed at first he was gona be able to switch at will which would ruin bleach IMO..

the other reason is if this is canon (according to eariler sources not mentioned since) it after the Aizen war...Yamma has 2 arms and ichigo is powered up...i dont like the fact it trying to be canon..

what made the first film good to me was it treated it like a movie should be unique story n setting and was asscessable to people who never watch bleach..now it trying hard to aim for fans by shoving in perfect hype hollow ichigo fan service to lure them in watching it.

remove the fanservice of flashback to lure Ulq fans...remove trying to be canon..treat it like a movie should be not a long episode...;)

damn those villain designs are ugly.

also i believe the movie aint canon but the Bleach Hell Verse book is the kubo canon chapter...
[hr]

Here is a fact for you: The fight had a good flow in the sword combat itself for the first half and character development in the second. By the look of it you are hating because Ichigo oblirated Ulquiorra without any trouble at all. And Hitsugaya vs Gin DID move the story.
If you want BAD fights I'll name you 5:
Hitsugaya vs Shawlong.
Rukia vs Di Roy.
Ishida vs Cirucci.
Yumichika vs Charlotte.
Hisagi vs Findor.
Those fights don't have anything to add to characters or the story, no choreography and no actual reason to exist.

only just noticed these arguement posts

but this fight was to show uryus tactical skill and his new sword fighting abilitys..it showed how much uryu has improved compared to chad and the rest. it also showed pesche arrancar abilitys.it did move the story and add stuff.

Hisagi vs findor was to show his shikai and skill with it.

i highly doubt they be anymore bits for the movie..so il keep eye out for reviews and post them here

The Newbie.
October 31, 2010, 03:19 PM
I'm curious. Are those guys with tentacle arms and gorilla fist the demons? What are those Menos-like things in the trailer? Any information?

Hey, not to make a new post, is that huge blue thing a demon?

Hystzen
November 08, 2010, 05:23 PM
I'm curious. Are those guys with tentacle arms and gorilla fist the demons? What are those Menos-like things in the trailer? Any information?

it seems like they are the henchmen..powerfull hollow like monster working for the main villain.the one with tentacle arms seems one who holding yuzu.

the menos looking ones normal citizens of hell

but just guess work as no infomation will explain this until film even then i dont think it will even say what is what..films like to skim important parts
[hr]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/images/new/101101_movie_info1.jpg
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/images/new/101101_movie_info2.jpg
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/images/new/101101_movie_info3.jpg
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/images/new/101104_flag1.jpg
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/images/new/101104_flag2.jpg
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/images/new/101108_movie_info.jpg

Drago
November 09, 2010, 12:37 AM
Here is link to Bleach Movie 4 Introduction

http://veevr.com/videos/JjNfFdwDn

Trailer Link -->http://veevr.com/videos/7GjBxlpgx

Soulreaver296
November 11, 2010, 06:00 PM
I'm sorry, but is this new? cause it won't play for me. All it does is stay on the loading circle after the ad plays (which loads fine and fast, btw).

Hystzen
November 12, 2010, 11:16 AM
I'm sorry, but is this new? cause it won't play for me. All it does is stay on the loading circle after the ad plays (which loads fine and fast, btw).

its just the trailer where kubo draws ichigo then it turns into motion of him going bankai then hell gate open..it been out for ages

the other trailer is
which The Newbie posted page before so they both nothing new

Drago
November 14, 2010, 12:04 AM
Trailer's With Subs

Click here to Watch -->http://veevr.com/videos/gn3RjR6af

its just the trailer where kubo draws ichigo then it turns into motion of him going bankai then hell gate open..it been out for ages

the other trailer is
which The Newbie posted page before so they both nothing new
huh ? did I say its new ? I simply post the link as mirror since youtube is famous for deleting the stream once its get the slightest complaint from DMCA.
Anyway all the stream I post will be alive even after DMCA complaint LOL . It will just turn into private but you guys can view it as long as you have the direct link to it.

Zatono
November 14, 2010, 12:25 AM
Can someone explain to me why the hell Chad NEVER has his double arm thing going when he first fights someone? Even in the trailer, he's started out with his base arm upgrade. He needs to go full power from the start and just get on with the stomping. Oh wait, I forgot, it's Chad.

Hystzen
November 23, 2010, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCi9UUxt8bQ&feature=player_embedded - OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXTQfbIKa8c&feature=player_embedded - ED
uryu is gona pwn :dancin

Random101
November 23, 2010, 06:17 PM
Both are the same. Where's the actual end?

Hystzen
November 23, 2010, 06:19 PM
soz bout that fixed..copy paste mix up

Random101
November 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
Oh hey, they make Ichinator into not an unmoving moron. Still hate the stupidity of rehashing that fight, but at least they don't keep all the stupidity, only most of it.

Hystzen
November 23, 2010, 06:23 PM
Oh hey, they make Ichinator into not an unmoving moron. Still hate the stupidity of rehashing that fight, but at least they don't keep all the stupidity, only most of it.

i know what you mean.

it is there for fanservice like hitsugaya been in it. so i just ignore it slightly plus i hate the whole perfect hollow ichigo idea never liked it even in manga but it got rid of ulqurrioa so dont mind it

daman246
November 23, 2010, 08:46 PM
looks pretty awesome cant wait to see the movie dec 4 if someone gets ahold of a camera version

hossice
November 25, 2010, 01:05 PM
zoros voice actor is in here :D i can not wait

also a few questions;

1.) In the chapter that was recently released for the movie; how do they open the gates of hell in the movie if they can't in the chapter without ichigo?

2.) Do you guys think the people shown on the colored promotions (ikkaku, nnoitra, grimmjow) will appear in the movie since szayel and aannoniero have?

3.) Can they actually get back to hueco mundo if they left through the gates of hell?

daman246
November 25, 2010, 02:12 PM
now i understand why ulruquira was in teh fight against ichigo looks like the new bad guy cant open the gates without ichigo and his probably gonna use ulruquira vs ichigo to open up the gates,reason i think this is because if they show espada 8,9 why not show espada 4 if they dont that would be stupid and weve seen that in this movie ulruquira is indeed in it so ichigo vs ulruquira rematch is gonna open the gates,probably their energy of the fight,kinda like DBZ when gotenks was trap inside the HYperbolic time chamber

gamervivek
November 25, 2010, 02:32 PM
was there a requirement for the souls who get sent to hell?

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v02/c012/10.html

Saint Markus
November 25, 2010, 02:40 PM
the "Hell Arc" thing sounds really interesting, rather see Kubo debut this in the manga than what he's currently working on. it's new and fresh, with no real ties to older characters.

must be a reference to purgatory, the realm between the living world and hell and this is where this new guy and his friends are. can't wait to see Grimmjow and Ulquiorra again.

Hystzen
November 25, 2010, 02:46 PM
the "Hell Arc" thing sounds really interesting, rather see Kubo debut this in the manga than what he's currently working on. it's new and fresh, with no real ties to older characters.

must be a reference to purgatory, the realm between the living world and hell and this is where this new guy and his friends are. can't wait to see Grimmjow and Ulquiorra again.

grimmjow and ulq are not in the movie...

ulq is a flashback only.

plus grimmjow prob aint dead.

Random101
November 25, 2010, 03:37 PM
This hell chapter oneshot thing is confusing as hell (sorry).

Arrancar sent to hell (apparently without the gate showing up, then again they were in HM and the parameters are weird in general for arrancar) retain their forms and abilities, which is particularly confusing for Menos Level Arrancar, whose forms are based on an entire collection of souls and whatnot. Unless literally EVERY soul they're made up of was hell bound, isn't that a tad odd?

And why are they with their hollow abilities, I thought Zanpakuto shed them of that stuff and purified them? Granted though it might have something to do with them being arrancar, but frankly the entire logic behind this is confusing as hell.

By extension, what does this mean for dead arrancar who aren't sent to hell? Someone like Ulquiorra showing up in SS would be pretty stupid if he still retains his arrancar form and everything.

Zatono
November 25, 2010, 05:41 PM
Well, it seems interesting enough so far. Whoever we see could make or break the movie though xD.

triniman121
November 25, 2010, 09:34 PM
This movie has great potential. I hope is has a well drawn plot because I don't want it to ruin Ichi's uber hollow form we only seen once and I still can't get enough of.

The Newbie.
November 26, 2010, 01:19 AM
I'm curious now. This chapter is linked to canon by showing the Espada right after they die, and the chapter's name seems to imply that other hell chapters could come later. Hope there is more information about, the trailers show something like a volume called Bleachverse Hell. Is that canon?

Nieuwsgierig
November 26, 2010, 03:01 AM
By extension, what does this mean for dead arrancar who aren't sent to hell? Someone like Ulquiorra showing up in SS would be pretty stupid if he still retains his arrancar form and everything.
Chapter 12 shows us how a Hollow is sent to hell, not his human form, without the Hollow disintegrating. He gets stabbed and brought into hell. The other souls he might have eaten, aren't released either at that point. So it is no surprise both of them are in their hollow form and still have those thousands of souls within them. This is just a callback to a very early chapter. Only the good ones get purified, so they would show up as regular people in Soul Society. As for other Arrancar, none of them seemed truly evil. Especially Grimmjow and Ulquoirra wouldn't be hell-bound. Grimmjow was a proud fighter like Kenpachi and we don't consider him evil. Ulqi is a loyal soldier. Neither seem to be the type to be bad persons. Even in their Arrancar forms they were never truly evil. Compare it to Apollo and AA whose behaviors was very different. If any other Espada show up in hell, it is going to be number 7 and 2 if they had similar personalities in real life.

Bhoot
November 26, 2010, 08:28 AM
FGT is a something that sends the users power to hell coz its by Spirit Kings rules , too powerfull to remain on the face of the planet . Hence , after Ichi used it , the powers went to Hell and now he is gonna go their with Karin to retieve 'em . [This is assuming Kubo planed this all along which i highly doubt]

Then again , he seems to have finally heard his readers and is gonna make Ichi dish out all the answers form Urahara probably .

Hystzen
November 27, 2010, 08:52 AM
I'm curious now. This chapter is linked to canon by showing the Espada right after they die, and the chapter's name seems to imply that other hell chapters could come later. Hope there is more information about, the trailers show something like a volume called Bleachverse Hell. Is that canon?

The bleachverse canon i assume is this chapter we got this week and other chapters.or it just this one chapter..no infomation on it.
at first it said it was canon but now im not sure after the fact ichigo is powerless now...so where in the manga timeline would this fit...we know it after ulq fight as perfect hollow ichigo is key but that would mean it either in the future after ichigo gets power or after FKT arc which means it aint canon..damn confusing at moment

The Newbie.
November 27, 2010, 12:35 PM
The bleachverse canon i assume is this chapter we got this week and other chapters.or it just this one chapter..no infomation on it.
at first it said it was canon but now im not sure after the fact ichigo is powerless now...so where in the manga timeline would this fit...we know it after ulq fight as perfect hollow ichigo is key but that would mean it either in the future after ichigo gets power or after FKT arc which means it aint canon..damn confusing at moment

Well, the title is imaginary, and the events are linked to the story, so maybe it is just canon-filler, like, we could get a few chapters later showing where is Aizen and the other Espada. Hope the upcoming Bleachverse volume is a continuation.

Zeltrax
November 27, 2010, 11:42 PM
So..Ichigo and gang are going down Impel Down?

Wow, so exciting.

The Newbie.
November 28, 2010, 01:52 AM
So..Ichigo and gang are going down Impel Down?

Wow, so exciting.

No, they are going down hell, which Oda also ripped off from Danta, who ripped off the Bible, which ripped off tales from prophets, who ripped it off from a random person in 2000 b.C.

Zeltrax
November 28, 2010, 04:06 AM
No, they are going down hell, which Oda also ripped off from Danta, who ripped off the Bible, which ripped off tales from prophets, who ripped it off from a random person in 2000 b.C.

So...Ichigo and gang are going down the imaginary world of the random person in 2000 b.C?!

Awesome.
I like how bleach refers Hell ...as hell.

Hystzen
December 01, 2010, 06:28 PM
So...Ichigo and gang are going down the imaginary world of the random person in 2000 b.C?!

Awesome.
I like how bleach refers Hell ...as hell.

awesome
i like how you troll so obvious..as troll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNzx8lGEcaU&feature=player_embedded

5 sec tv spot..
check out the end of it :ninja

interview with kubo
http://pics.livejournal.com/_debbiechan_/pic/002aad7q

Interviewer: “In the original work, the Arrancar arc has finally reached its conclusion.”

Kubo: “At long last, it ended… yeah, I have that kind of feeling. Even though I said ‘I’ll end it next year’ back in JF, how many years ago… (laugh) Since I got to write out Aizen’s emotions and I was able to end Ichigo and Rukia’s part with a good feeling, I could breathe a sigh of relief… that’s what I think.”

Interviewer: “Having Ichigo’s reiatsu disappear was so shocking!”

Kubo: “Up until the end I still hadn’t decided whether it would disappear completely or not… but instead of doing things by halves and letting him keep a part of it, I made things progress like that.”

Interviewer: “In the Arrancar arc, which event impressed you and stayed with you the most?”

Kubo: “As expected, the part where Ichigo reaches his turning point. Ichigo vs Grimmjow, Ichigo vs Ulquiorra… and then, of course, the last fight with Aizen.”

Interviewer: “And the next story that you care to tell…”

Kubo: “If you’re talking about the general plot, there is one… but I still haven’t decided on the specifics for the conclusion. Since I also brought up some underplots in the Arrancar arc, there are still a lot of things that I want to write about. At the time when this book comes out the original work will be meeting a new development as well, so I think that you’ll be able to have fun with both that and the Hell chapter.”

Interviewer: “Well then, please give a final message for your readers!”

Kubo: “To be honest, in the Hell chapter there are also plenty of parts that we weren’t able to talk about here. So of course, I’d like for you to bring your legs to the theatre and watch the conclusion of the Hell chapter with your own eyes.”

Interviewer: “Thank you for today!”

Kubo not wearing glasses...im shocked
[hr]
WARNING SPOILERS

まとめると
一護がもう一度地獄へいく(地獄の門は完全虚の攻撃で穴が開いている)
黒刀の前で仲間を助けにきたという一護
だが三人は死んでいて、石田と恋次は腐りかけているという
ルキアは二人より前に死んだので、直に復活するといわれる
黒刀の横で溶岩がどろどろ出てくる
人の形を形成し、ルキアになる(裸)
ルキアが倒れるorzの格好に、溶岩がなくなると同時に白襦袢姿に
胸には地獄の鎖がついている
その鎖を黒刀に?まれ、人質になるルキア

After collecting himself, Ichigo returns to Hell once again (by opening a hole in the Hell gates through an attack of his 'perfect hollow' form).
In front of Kokutou (white hair dude), Ichigo says that he's come to save his nakama.
But the three are dead - and Ishida and Renji are starting to rot, or something like that.
Since Rukia died before them, (Ichigo?) gets told that she'll be revived immediately.
On Kokutou's side, lava starts flowing out.
A person's shape starts to form from there, and it becomes Rukia (naked).
When the lava disappears from Rukia's collapsing form, at that same moment a white undershirt (kimono?) appears.
On her chest is attached the chain of Hell.
Kokutou (seizes?) that chain, and Rukia is taken hostage.
-----

One more post just to reassure the IchiRuki-ness of the final fight

だってラスボスの黒糖さん
ルキアを使って一護を脅すんだよ
ただの魂魄になってるルキアは
一護一護と心配中
一護が暴走したら地獄が現世に出て
現世が地獄と化すから暴走出来ない
けど地獄の瘴気が一護を狂わすんだよ
ルキアの声援は邪魔だから、鎖をひっぱって
自分の腕に捕らえたり
ちょっとノイトラ戦みたいだった

Well, Kokutou-san is the last boss - and he uses Rukia to threaten Ichigo.
Rukia, who's been reduced to only a soul, keeps saying 'Ichigo, Ichigo', and she's deeply worried.
When Ichigo runs wild, the Hell world leaks into the real one... so he can't run wild, since the real world would be transformed into Hell.
But the miasma from Hell drives Ichigo mad.
Rukia's support, though, intrudes/hinders... so he pulls on the chain and seizes/stops his own arm.
It looked a little bit like Nnoitra's fight.

-------

If I recall correctly after this fight is when Ishida and Renji are revived and they shout upon seeing Ichigo's skullclad form then Rukia screams at him to snap back.

multi sites and sources claim that renji, rukia and uryu die in hell but revived later

Sparkling Chidori
December 01, 2010, 08:59 PM
Damn, really don't know if I wanna read that last spoiler, does it give a lot/something really significant away?

The Newbie.
December 01, 2010, 09:56 PM
Damn, really don't know if I wanna read that last spoiler, does it give a lot/something really significant away?

Just that the central plot point involves lots and lots of necrophilia.
No, not really. But it looks like important details of something happening close to the end, doesn't address the plot. Don't read them if you don't want spoilers.

By the way Hystzen, you get a lot of information, think you could provide the camrip or something if there is a decent one?

Hystzen
December 02, 2010, 09:18 AM

just the end fight and some characters

@newbie

cam rip dunno...last films not had one before so not sure if hell will..but it is most hyped movie at moment. i dont think seen cam rip of anime tv show films..im still waiting for Gundam 00 movie online it been out since september.

side note the spoilers could be either real or off slighty..they have done spoilers for last 2 films and had most correct .
[hr]
title page from interview i posted on last page.

top ichigo pic :thumbs

http://bbsupload.yydm.com/attachments/month_1011/1011302218af24d190ef402468.jpg
[hr]
the theme song is avabile for DL

im not allowed to post links am i ?

(also the new op13 Ranbu no Meldoy was released and can be DL)

crazy_man
December 02, 2010, 09:25 AM
Is it me or does Kudo's hair seem alot more blonde?

Or you think that was just the lighting?

Hystzen
December 02, 2010, 09:31 AM

i think he had a makeover..im more shocked no shades on not seen his eyes in ages :tem

Youtube link of theme song full (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFr37Quc4WA)

sarutobi_sensei
December 03, 2010, 08:30 PM
So as someone seen the movie yet? It's supposed to have aired today on Japan.

Maybe there is someone living on Japan that went to see the movie and can tell us what to expect.

*hopes :D*

daman246
December 03, 2010, 11:22 PM
if were lucky this will be like what happened with the naruto movie 2days after aired in japan a 15min video was release

The Newbie.
December 03, 2010, 11:36 PM

Kubo is constantly changing his looks and hair color. It is like common for Japanese people to care about their looks nowadays. He also draws fabulous fashion (Not near as fabulous as Arakí's in JJBA, but still pretty cool) and weird poses, so that speaks a bit about him.

Anyway, back on topic. Does that pic above has more info? By the way, movie should be out now, someone please post if you have seen it.

Hystzen
December 04, 2010, 03:35 PM
Movie newspaper review

'Bleach' one hell of an adventure

Chiyono Sugiyama / Daily Yomiuri Staff Writer

Bleach: Jigoku-hen (Bleach: The Hell Verse)

Three and half stars out of five

Dir: Noriyuki Abe

Voice cast: Masakazu Morita, Toru Furuya, Kazuya Nakai, Fumiko Orikasa

Surely nobody would choose to go to hell--except Ichigo Kurosaki, that is. The protagonist of Bleach: The Hell Verse jumps straight into the underworld, a place even a shinigami--a grim reaper--is forbidden to enter.

This, the fourth movie in an ever-growing franchise that includes a highly successful manga series and a TV series, is an entertaining piece of work that offers up a glimpse of depth for its lead character and an interesting take on what hell might look like.

The story begins when the gate to hell opens up over Karakuracho--the home town of Ichigo (Masakazu Morita). Shinigami Rukia Kuchiki (Fumiko Orikasa) and Renji Abarai (Kentaro Ito) investigate as masked men dressed in black attack Ichigo's high school.

The boy and his classmates attempt to repel their mystery assailants, who they soon discover to be condemned sinners led by Shuren (Toru Furuya). But Ichigo and his cohort are overpowered by their attackers and two of Ichigo's younger sisters are taken hostage.

Another sinner, Kokuto (Kazuya Nakai), shows up and helps one of the sisters escape, only for yet another sister to be snatched. Ichigo and his friends mount a daring rescue attempt and head "south."

"Bleach," created by Tite Kubo, first appeared in manga magazine Weekly Jump in 2001. The series, which has filled 47 volumes so far, also has become one of the most popular anime titles in the world.

But this is perhaps the first time in that long history we get to see Ichigo driven by emotion as he tries to save his sisters from a life in the underworld.

The film's main battlefield is hell, a topic that has not yet been dealt with in the manga series. The filmmakers decided to avoid cliche and chose a rather simple image of a multi-layered Hades that includes a world in which desperate sinners hide behind cubic structures to avoid being eaten by the giant skeleton keepers of hell. Another layer consists of a desert made of sinners' bones.

The battles are fast-paced and powerful, particularly after Ichigo's body is taken over by his "hollow," or his evil alter ego, losing control of his own actions.

The quality of the animation and the story's atmosphere never disappoint, while voice actors Furuya and Nakai give convincing in their performances as the new characters for the film.

Though the series already has a built-in fanbase, the fact that this is a spin-off--and not a mere continuation--of the TV series means little-to-no background knowledge about the characters and story is needed to enjoy the film.

The film studio, meanwhile, is offering free comics containing an original story based on the film by Tite Kubo to the first 1 million viewers nationwide.

The movie, in Japanese, opens Dec. 4.
(Nov. 26, 2010)
[hr]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/
new vid on main website.

on homepage bottom left.

glowing sinner ichigo !!
[hr]
j lang spoilers full movie. might get full translation later

http://www.raokan.com/z/read.php?tid=4697833&page=1&toread=1#tpc
http://www.raokan.com/z/read.php?tid-4683210.html

some movie plot points

1. The sinners wants to destroy the chain that attach on their body, however..those chains isn't something that can be destroyed easily ..the power of ichithing might be able to help them to destroy the chain.
2.Isshin went out from the beggining of movie and came back home at the end of movie..so if anyone questions about isshin's appearance when his daughter gets kidnapped.. its because he's not home
3. The gotei only appears almost at the end of movie..say, the last 1/2 hour or the last 15 minutes. They're all sided character ..
4. Inoue wears a black silk dress
5. Rukia was all naked then suddenly gets dress up in white

6. Kokutou is the final villain..

daman246
December 04, 2010, 04:07 PM
hey u know if theres any videos about the movie around the jap websites

Hystzen
December 04, 2010, 04:24 PM
hey u know if theres any videos about the movie around the jap websites

only been out a day not even that (cant memba time diff)

but like i mention before i been waiting for Gundam 00 movie videos since it was released in cinemas in september and nothing yet. either cinemas got tougher for recording or they not intrested and waiting for dvd rips.

but if anything does appear it be here check this thread now and again for new info :)

Also note if gona talk bout stuff bout film plot etc please use spoilers for people who dont want know

sarutobi_sensei
December 04, 2010, 06:45 PM
Anime movies normally don't get out until almost 1 year passes after their release. This Bleach Movie should only come out on DVD if we get lucky on April/May or June/July.

It's always like that we major anime movies. Unless you want to watch a crappy RAW version of the movie.

One Piece Strong World came out last year on the movies, but only on July or August was it out on DVD and BlueRay.

The Newbie.
December 04, 2010, 06:47 PM
only been out a day not even that (cant memba time diff)

but like i mention before i been waiting for Gundam 00 movie videos since it was released in cinemas in september and nothing yet. either cinemas got tougher for recording or they not intrested and waiting for dvd rips.

but if anything does appear it be here check this thread now and again for new info :)

Also note if gona talk bout stuff bout film plot etc please use spoilers for people who dont want know

Any opinions about the movie? You already posted a review, but thousands of people will have thousands of different thoughts about the movie. I just don't want this to be "Bleach Movie 3: 2".

Hystzen
December 05, 2010, 10:56 AM
ok this is gona be hard to understand but this is how it is on sites.

there are problems with the film timeline or just plot it seems

the movie itself focus too much on the fight scene....hence, alot of bugs/unexplained things..such as yuzu dies but revive later on.. how did she revive back is unknown..
why kokutou turns evil when he saves karin at the beginning and promises ichigo he'll save yuzu if ichigo agreed to destroy his chain(if his chain is destroyed, he'll get a chance to meet his sister in the real world)..

some of the fans even comment about octava and noveno falls into the hell, which means its either occurs at the beginning of Aizen's fight or the end of Aizen's fight, at that time ichigo is still in HM or he already lost his power..but in the movie ukitake talks about that scene(dunno what scene) or something which fully contradicts the movie,hell chapter and the real chapter...
etcetc

Ichigo in the new skullclad form
http://img63.imageshack.us/i/1287054951655.jpg/
is used during the final battle when the gatekeepers from hell lend their powers to ichigo in order to defeat the final villain..

kokutou looks handsome/cool at the beginning..but when he turns evil and took off his bandage

IF WANT TO BRING UP AND DISCUSSION ANYTHING IN THE SPOILER ABOVE PLEASE USE SPOILERS FOR OTHER PEOPLE SAKES.

if full script arrives il post at moment have to do with these small bitsize chunks of info coming out .

and for people who cant watch the vid on bleach website

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx08pkI0tdU&feature=player_embedded

p1xel
December 06, 2010, 12:51 PM
I`m excited,next movie will be the best of all Bleach movies.
I hope I will see that movie soon.Hell is a fresh place for Bleach.I`m curious if it will be used in manga.If the development will be good,it will surely be the best Bleach movie.
Thanks 4 the interview.

Hystzen
December 06, 2010, 02:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-u4IeqQ8l4&feature=player_embedded

some dude recorded himself going thru the Bleach Hell Verse book.

what is the forbidden gate !???!

DEATHBOTT
December 07, 2010, 02:19 AM
this movie could have been so much more. instead its a cleche rescue story filled with plot holes.

The Newbie.
December 07, 2010, 02:38 AM
this movie could have been so much more. instead its a cleche rescue story filled with plot holes.

What plot holes? Try not to spoil too much.

Hystzen
December 12, 2010, 06:38 PM
here come the spoilers

reviews../info tipbits

The best animation in this film is the first 10 minutes of the credits. It's the Super Hollow Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight. It's bad ass, the music is awesome and the animation is sick. They must have spent a lot of money on this first 10 minutes because the animation in the rest of the film ranged from decent to really f*cking crappy.

Okay so the basic plot is this:

The shockwave of power that emanated from Ichigo after he went Super Hollow in his fight with Ulquiorra awoke a bunch of souls that had been condemned to the lower realms of Hell. It became their goal to get Ichigo to Hell because only his power was strong enough to break the chains that bound them and free them.

In order to do this, they attacked Ichigo's high school, hurt Tatsuki () and kidnapped his sisters.

Karin gets rescued by a new guy named Kakuto. He shows up out of nowhere to help a brother out. Yuzu gets sucked into Hell and Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Ishida and Kakuto jump in after her to save her.

Kakuto says she's already dead and it's a lost cause, but they go anyway. Orihime and Chad get left behind.

The Director decided to portray Hell with having a few different levels (kind of like Dante's Inferno).

The first level looks a bit like Ichigo's inner world except there are blue roads and you can see all the condemned spirits screaming in agony, drooling from insanity or doing pointless tasks like walking into walls. At this point the Kushanada show up. They are giant skull headed things (see photo) that repeatedly devour the souls of the dead. They eat their sins or something like that and then the souls are reborn in Hell so they can re-live the punishment over and over again.

Ichigo and co. escape these guys when Ichigo busts out a hollowified Getsuga Tenshou. Everyone tells him to put that hollow shit away and he's like "But I had no control over it?"

The group jumps down to the next area of Hell that kind of looks like flowers sitting on a lake (strange, I know). This is where the lackeys from last week's manga show up. Renji gets matched up with the hulk, Rukia gets paired with the guy sporting tentacles (of course) and Ishida fights the fatty. I won't go into the fights beyond saying that Renji FINALLY redeems himself.

At this point Ichigo splits off from the others and goes on ahead with Kakuto to find Yuzu. They jump down into yet another realm of Hell. This is where Yuzu is being held captive. The bad guy here, the one you met in the manga last week is named Syren and he's basically running the show.

Syren makes new copies of the lackeys you saw last week for Ichigo and Kakuto to fight. He then threatens to toss Yuzu into some pit of lava. Ichigo freaks the fuck out and goes Super Hollow which is exactly what he wants. He saves her and blows a bunch of shit up. In the midst of his tantrum he blasts a hole through Hell to the living world, creating a gate. At that point Renji shows up out of nowhere to transport him and Yuzu back to the world of the living.

Ichigo makes it back up top, still freaking out, and discovers that despite all that tantuming Yuzu is still dead. Orihime is called into save her but she can't do shit. Yuzu has some chain from hell on her chest keeping her soul in Hell. Ichigo loses it (he's super emotional in this one).

Everyone else is still trapped in Hell and it looks like they're stuck there for good.

Byakuya is once again brother of the year and shows absolutely no emotion whatsoever that Rukia is gone. Ichigo calls him out on it and he says something like everyone knew what the risks were when they journeyed into Hell with him. Ichigo decides to go back to Hell to rescue his friends (of course).

I won't spoil the end for you guys but it's good. I really liked this film. It had some good fights, great tunes and a little something for everyone.

Orihime's rack looks absolutely fabulous and for Ichi/Hime shippers there is a really tender scene between the two of them at his place.

For Rukia fans there's a Rukia nude scene you might enjoy.

My only beefs were with the really really crap animation in some parts and the fact that Isshin was conveniently written out of the entire film at the very beginning. The arrival of SS was really nothing more than fan service since they didn't do much of anything.

The movie had a strong "the gangs all here" type feel with the original crew, minus two, doing all the fights.

Ichigo also gets a new form. Yes, he evolves BEYOND Super Hollow Ichigo into something new, so look out for that.

I'm looking forward to the subs whenever they come out. Outside of the theatre they had some original art from Kubo, which was pretty cool (sorry for the crap picture quality). Also, they gave out a free special copy of the manga with character profiles and last week's prologue chapter called "The Hell Verse" (see picture).

The movie seems to follow directly after the K-town arc, with no mention of Aizen and Co. It's sort of like what would have happened if Aizen decided to take a one day break from his world domination plans.

2chan says here:

180 :マロン名無しさん:2010/12/04(土) 16:49:18 ID:???
カプ的にみて
今回はイチオリ大勝利だな

織姫、黒崎家の双子のお世話
パジャマ着せて寝かす
その間一護はリビング
リビングにくる織姫、一護に「戻るの?」
んで背中にすがりつき(ry

完璧夫婦やん
男女のいちゃこらやん
付き合い長い感じするやん

"As for couplings, IchiOri won this time.

Orihime takes care of the Kurosaki twins. Helps them into their pajamas, puts them to bed.
Meanwhile Ichigo is in the living room. Orihime comes in and asks Ichigo "Are you going back?"
And clings to his back (etc.)

Totally like a married couple... like a man and a woman flirting. ("ichakora"-- I can't find the right word in English) It's like they have a long history together."

She gets hit on the face and her tooth gets chipped...

ルキアたんのこういう姿がみたいわけでは談じてないが
戦闘シーンならこういう必死な感じもわりと好きかもしれん
腕千切れたりとか……いや、ルキアたんでこんなことが起きたら間違いなく俺寝込むけどな

Let's not talk about the reason why Rukia-tan looked like that - but since it's a fight scene, I guess I sort of like that desperate feeling too. It's like having her arm cut off... wait, no, if such a thing happened to Rukia-tan I'd have to lie down for a long time, no mistake about that...

おにゃのこだと怪我も可愛く描かれることが多いから、間違いなく女性でありながら
女性を感じさせない戦闘はカッコよくてわりと好きだったりする
小説読んでないからどういうシーンかわからんが

Since she's a girl, even her injuries were drawn prettily... so it was without mistake a woman's battle. Even so, it didn't give off the feeling of a woman's battle... it was cool, I sort of liked it. Though I haven't read the story, so I didn't quite understand what kind of scene it was...

ちょっとそこら抜き出してみる。べつにそんなえぐい描写では無いぞ
一護が黒糖にボコられる→ルキアたん「一護!!」の後な

Come on, try to pull out a little. It wasn't really that harsh a portrayal.
Ichigo gets the hell beat out of him by Kokutou, and then Rukia-tan yells 'Ichigo!!', no?

駆け出したルキアの正面に、黒糖が回り込む。
(黒糖)「お前は黙ってろ!」
ルキアが身構えるより早く、その顔面を殴りつけた。体は軽々と宙を舞い、ドサッと砂に沈む。
その脇に、小さな白い欠片が転がり落ちた。
ルキアの、歯だった。

When Rukia started running towards Ichigo, Kokutou went around her and stabbed her from the front.
Kokutou: "You, be silent!"
And faster than Rukia could guard herself against, she got beat on the face. Her body fluttered lightly in the air, and sank into the sand with a thud.
A little white fragment rolled down and fell to the side.
It was Rukia's tooth.

(一護が怒ってうおおおおおで黒糖とバトルやら口論やら、色々なんやかやで虚化しそう?)

(Ichigo gets angry, and with a 'Uoooooooooo' cry he starts battling and quarreling with Kokutou - and with this and that and everything else he apparently turns into a hollow?)

「一…護…!」
手の甲で口もとの血をぬぐい、ルキアが顔を上げた。
一護の体は、黒い霊圧の嵐に包まれている。
「闇を…振り払え…一護…!」
ルキアは風圧に目を細め、祈るようにつぶやいた。
黒糖「憎しみを受け入れろ!一護!!」

"...Ichigo...!"
Rubbing the blood off her mouth with the back of her hand, Rukia raised her head.
Ichigo's body was engulfed in a storm of black reiatsu.
"Shake off... the darkness... Ichigo...!"
Rukia had her eyes narrowed because of the reiatsu, and she was murmuring as if she were praying.
Kokutou: "Accept your hatred! Ichigo!"

This is where ichigo gets power from gate keeper of hell and glows yellow with bone armour

ANOTHER OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epZLD530J-k&feature=player_embedded
<hr noshade size="1">
There are three layers of hell. The first one is like an giant city made up of white blocks (not houses) where a lot of sinners suffer, it looks a bit like a nuthouse. there are blue roads in the place that are like midway up in between blocks. There are also guardians of hell roaming about the place, eating sinners.

the second level is a sea. It has these islands that look a bit like flowers and resemble volcanoes.

the third level is dark with lava. so black with orange/red glow. the previous levels had blue skies, but this one has dark stormclouds. The bad guys throne is also here, it's at a volcanoe and it has this tree like thing as well as a guardian skeleton.

once he's outthe first time he's in a panic trying to get someone to help his sister who's lying dead in his arms. the second time he exits hell is pretty funny, he gets out in the last minute and looks like he does when he's running from kenpachi.

he just accidentally gets the mask when fighting and blasts off a massive getsuga tenshou when he first hollowfies. but when he hollowfies out of control, he's absolutely furious, holding a lifeless karin under his arm and looking at his cut down friends while being taunted by his betrayer. He goes completely nuts blasting of massive ceros. they almost release the bad guy from hell, and they do blast open the gate of hell, only shreds remain of it at the corners.

spoiler pic from end
rukia after ichigo goes back to hell 2nd time to save uryu,renji and rukia who are deadhttp://i54.tinypic.com/57alk.jpg

Random101
December 12, 2010, 07:10 PM
Not sold, though I will say what they do with the new guy is inspired and amazing, and should frankly have been done before. Does not make up for leaving Chad behind, nor reiterated THAT fight however, and in fact while Orihime is justified, leaving Chad of all people behind is perhaps the most critical flaw of this movie, beyond even using the form I hate in all honesty. Especially for a back to the core group approach.

BekasStrife
December 13, 2010, 04:01 PM
Aren't Chad's powers hollow-like?

If Ichigo's Hollow powers become massive in Hell, wouldn't this make Chad's chance to be awesome? ;A;

But then again, this was actually the point of leaving him behind; he'd wrestle for attention against Ichigo.

Hystzen
December 19, 2010, 01:35 PM
i tried posting that last night wouldnt let me

but yeah chad is hinted hollow powers.

if read spoilers it mentions ichigos hollow is unctrollable (mask appears on his face against his will) so chad could go berserk and attack anybody.

the ulq fight is re done for plot reasons to explain how and why the hell baddies wake up and know of ichigo. it still sucks as i hate ulq and perfect hollow ichigo but it only 10-15 mins of start

new trailer in spoiler link coz it do with end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er6en5xnGlY&feature=player_embedded
wow Kokutou goes really ugly when he becomes end villain and betrayer of ichigo

BekasStrife
December 19, 2010, 08:24 PM
I really like those seconds where Ichigo is half lying on Yuzu.

Is it wrong of me? xD I'm such a sucker for families in shonen manga. Ugh.

Has anyone else found another review of the movie?

Hystzen
December 19, 2010, 08:51 PM
I really like those seconds where Ichigo is half lying on Yuzu.

Is it wrong of me? xD I'm such a sucker for families in shonen manga. Ugh.

Has anyone else found another review of the movie?

i was shocked find out yuzu is dead ..i mean the guy laughs at ichigo for not saving her..ichigo will be pissed then finds out uryu,renji dead on trailer see them hanging with rotting flesh missing off there arms and guy uses rukias soul as a shield.no wonder ichigo goes ape shit loses control

BekasStrife
December 20, 2010, 09:24 AM
i was shocked find out yuzu is dead ..i mean the guy laughs at ichigo for not saving her..ichigo will be pissed then finds out uryu,renji dead on trailer see them hanging with rotting flesh missing off there arms and guy uses rukias soul as a shield.no wonder ichigo goes ape shit loses control

It just irks me how it's alwaaaaaays Rukia :\ Aren't Uryu and Renji Ichigo's friends as well? Why not use them as a shield instead? *SIGH* The effect would be the same; they keep overusing her.

Hystzen
December 20, 2010, 02:15 PM
It just irks me how it's alwaaaaaays Rukia :\ Aren't Uryu and Renji Ichigo's friends as well? Why not use them as a shield instead? *SIGH* The effect would be the same; they keep overusing her.

i think it just for fanservice.

it mainly for rukia x ichigo fans which seems be getting all attention ..orihimie is always dumped along with chad in films so only leaves rukia for those lovey dovey moments.

BekasStrife
December 20, 2010, 08:38 PM
Well, that formula will work until we just grow tired of seeing Rukia everywhere. :\ I know I'm getting sick of seeing her everywhere.

In fillers, episodes in which underrated characters could shine, Rukia is always the center. Why not Chad? Orihime? Hell, Uryu? Isshin, Karin, Yuzu...?

Movie 3 was absolute torture for me xD I had a Bleach marathon before watching it and I just couldn't see Rukia anywhere. I like her character but the way everyone keeps using her and re-using her and using her again... I'm afraid I'm not the only one growing tired and it pisses me off cos she was so damn good in the beginning.

Feelings aside xD... I have huge expectations for this movie. Manly because of all Ichigo goes through for his family. UGH, must watch...!

When shall we get the movie? April - September?

ILikeSleeping
December 23, 2010, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXTQfbIKa8c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCi9UUxt8bQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzOmoOqzBg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhlDUjw0K0
-Imma just leave these links here, the first 2 ya'll probably have already seen, but the last 2, probably not. Major spoilers for the movie, so click and watch at your own risk.:D

BekasStrife
December 25, 2010, 07:09 PM
I knew the first three but the last one was quite the pleasant surprise <3 More Inoue! And Yuzu! And angsty!Ichigo!

Cyber34
December 26, 2010, 12:03 AM
Well I'm glad I read the spoilers on here. This movie completely sucks.

BekasStrife
December 26, 2010, 09:12 AM
If you're going to judge a movie by it's spoilers and not by watching...

Watch it first; then say something. Don't judge a book by its cover, really :)

Hystzen
December 26, 2010, 09:57 AM
spoilers have missed alot frrom the film.it not talked about the fights or even the interaction with characters

they dont even say what happens to shuren..i mean ichigo fights him then nothing....then the true final villain appears..what happened in the shuren fight

you cant judge this of spoilers as they miss out major details

daman246
December 26, 2010, 01:13 PM
the movie looks sick after seeing that last vid posted all i can say is cant wait till its release at least as a screener like the one piece movie

Cyber34
December 26, 2010, 03:48 PM
If you're going to judge a movie by it's spoilers and not by watching...

Watch it first; then say something. Don't judge a book by its cover, really :)

The spoilers pretty much summed up what I thought it'd be. Ichigo being naive and crying then kicking ass which I have no desire to see. Sorry if you didn't like the previous post of mine.

BekasStrife
December 26, 2010, 06:32 PM
I just don't think people should trust much in what others 'say'. Or when you tell details about something to someone else, you say every little thing? :) I bet there'll still be surprises we don't know about in the movie that'll make those who think it sucks change their minds. I mean, isn't it the same with manga spoilers...?

'Ohh, this chapter is going to suck! Nothing happens! Bla bla bla fo' seriouz'~' and then, when the chapter is out, they're the first to say 'Amazing chapter!'

This is not extremely directed to you, Cyber ;P It's more to lurkers and other users who may think to this extremely.

In other news...

Is it just me or does it look like the last boss, whose name I cannot remember! *fail*, gets evil after the fight with the guy we thought at first was the bad guy...?

Hystzen
December 27, 2010, 07:47 AM
I just don't think people should trust much in what others 'say'. Or when you tell details about something to someone else, you say every little thing? :) I bet there'll still be surprises we don't know about in the movie that'll make those who think it sucks change their minds. I mean, isn't it the same with manga spoilers...?

'Ohh, this chapter is going to suck! Nothing happens! Bla bla bla fo' seriouz'~' and then, when the chapter is out, they're the first to say 'Amazing chapter!'

This is not extremely directed to you, Cyber ;P It's more to lurkers and other users who may think to this extremely.

In other news...

Is it just me or does it look like the last boss, whose name I cannot remember! *fail*, gets evil after the fight with the guy we thought at first was the bad guy...?

it seems he was evil all along..he used ichigo to cut his hell chain as part of a deal to get ichigos sister back..but when he gets there something happens to shuren (no idea no spoilers say what happen to that fight) then he reveals he pure evil betraying ichigo throwing his sisters dead body to ichigo.

Evil3ye
December 30, 2010, 06:55 AM
sooo... are any dead Espada having a cameo there? Would be for me a reason to watch...

Hystzen
January 03, 2011, 06:58 PM
sooo... are any dead Espada having a cameo there? Would be for me a reason to watch...

in short no.

they where used to promote only...apart from the ulq flashback fight (which is important to plot) only espada in it..thank god really
[hr]
full movie script

credits to ciaxsjes at BA :thumbs

Part 1

So the movie starts off with the battle between Ichigo's Full Hollow form and Ulquiorra. The fight leaves me speechless as the two of them clashed. The fight went a lot less one-sided in comparison to the manga. Ulquiorra was able to send Ichigo flying across the floor until he stabilized himself with a swing of his sword. In addition, there is the heart stopping moment where Ichigo catches Ulquiorra midair and cuts not only his arm but also a wing as well. The moon in the background just adds such a nice touch. Ulquiorra reforms his arm and wing soon after gracelessly landing, demonstrating his high speed regenerating.

There ceros clashed and you see a scene of Orihime and Uryu on the sidelines as the wind from the explosions blows around them. Orihime's scream is silent.

In the midst of the explosion, Ichigo grabs Ulquiorra and throws him into a pillar before throwing out another cero. Before he knows it, Ichigo slams Ulquiorra on the ground as he shoots him point blank.

The scene zooms out to see the huge blast radius before switching to a scene in the deep depths of hell. You can see piles of skulls and bones littered around as a lone cloaked figure stands in the darkness. Fire begins to be ignited in the darkness as if awakened by the tremendous explosion from Ichigo's cero.

The cloaked figure begins to raise its skeletal figure. You can see chains attached all over him, practically intertwined with his bones as they were attached to each limb. Just as his surroundings came to life, the skeletal figure began to have layers of flesh resurface over him. Nerves, muscles, then skin as his cloak began to disappear. The figure lets out a scream as you see his face not fully reformed. Patches of white hair can be seen on him as the camera zooms out to take a good look at hell. The location was underground an island shaped like a skull looking upwards with lava flowing around it. Dead withered trees sprout from the skull.

The scene switches to Ichigo in current (or rather out-of-place-in-the-timeline) time. He is confronted by three delinquents who intend to pick a fight with him. As one of them comes at him, Ichigo comically kicked the leader of the trio in the face. The other two begin to cower in fear as they saw their friend collapse. Ichigo points at a fallen vase of flowers that had been sitting at the road side as he angrily asks if the trio was responsible. One of them nervously says yes to which Ichigo demands that they apologize to an invisible-somebody right next to them. The trio, not being able to see this "somebody", begin to question what Ichigo is asking. But with a loud stomp of his foot, the trio bowed down in apology before making a run for it.

As they leave, the ghost of a boy appears at Ichigo's side and thanks him for his kind act. As Ichigo fixes up the vase and flowers, he mentions how the boy has to move on to the next world. The boy mentioned whether hell laid on the other side to which Ichigo insures that he will go to Soul Society. The two share a cute little fist bump before the boy disappears.

Scene changes to the next morning. Ichigo begins to walk into the living/dining room until he's attacked by Isshin. As usual, he quickly dispatches him and sits at the table where breakfast has been set up. An imprint of Isshin's body is left on the wall. Isshin begins to say some stuff regarding why he always attacks Ichigo. Nothing new here as he leaps once more to attack Ichigo only to be dispatched once more.

Ichigo sits down at the dining table where Karen is being here nonchalant self and Yuzu being her motherly-self as she hands Ichigo a bowl of rice. One of the sisters scolds their father for acting up like this despite leaving for a good while. Ichigo asks about this to which Isshin explains his reasons for leaving. Probably a business trip or something-like that. It's nothing supernatural related. As he leaves, morning conversations start up at the Kurosaki dining table. It leaves a sense of peacefulness as Karen and Yuzu argue over petty things to which Ichigo can only smile at.

Scene switch once more to Ichigo walking to school. He visits the place where he saved the small ghost boy to replace the flowers. Rukia and Renji appear on the scene to which they casually wave to Ichigo in greeting. He asks what they're doing here to which they reply that they're on a mission. A disturbance has been reported apparently. Both Renji and Ichigo butt heads as they often do only to be pulled apart from one another by Rukia. The two then take their leave and impart a warning. As they leave, a zoomed out view of the three of them from the sky is shown as the cryptic rattling of chains can be heard.

Ichigo arrives at school and is greeted by Orihime and Chad. Usual pleasantries are exchanged until the sound of the rattling chains can be heard once more. The construction around one of the school buildings began to shimmer before suddenly breaking apart. Students begin to flee, but one girl tripped up in her escape and is rescued by Chad.

Scene switch once more to in class. The gang is joined by Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro as they converse about the happenings. Uryu silently comes over and wordlessly motions to Ichigo that they need to talk. Time change to sometime later after school. Ichigo is (attempting to) analyze any traces of reiatsu. Ishida then comes in to take his place in trying to analyze the remnants of the construction. They converse on the mystery until their surroundings begin to seemingly distort once more before the classroom that they were just in exploded in blaze of purple flame.

Ichigo (now in Shinigami garb) along with Ishida fly/jump up to the classroom through one of the gaping holes to which they see their classmates severely injured. Chad and Orihime appear as well after taking the stairs. As they begin to tend to their classmates, Ichigo senses an incoming attack as he blocks a cloaked and masked fat figure. The stranger states Ichigo’s name to which Ichigo questions him on how he knew who he was.

Ichigo, Uryu, and Chad jump outside to engage in combat as Orihime stays behind to heal the injured classmates. After Ichigo changes to bankai, he lunges in for an attack against the fatty, until another cloaked figures wielding a broad bladed three-pointed glaive blocks the attack. A hulking cloaked figure then pops out from atop the roof and jumps to join the fight. The fights are separated into Uryu against the fatty, Chad against the hulk, and Ichigo against the glave wielder guy.

The fights proceed as such in that both Uryu and Chad are overwhelmed. Uryu shoots numerous arrows at the fatty only for them to be absorbed and shot back at him (through the motion of a kiss no-less). He attempts to dodge but is hit and taken out for the count. Chad collides an El Directo with the hulk’s fist, but is blown back by the impact into a building.

Scene briefly changes to both Rukia and Renji sensing the fight at Ichigo’s school. As Renji is about to leap to it, Rukia says that she senses something amiss elsewhere as well at the Kurosaki household. They both split up with Renji heading over to help Ichigo and Rukia to the other place she sensed.

Just as Ichigo is about to be overwhelmed as well, Renji pops up to save the day with his own bankai. Renji tells Ichigo to catch up with Rukia and insures that he’ll take care of the situation at the school. Ichigo nods and heads off.

However, Renji is steadily overwhelmed as all three cloaked figures team up on him. As the glaive wielder is about to give the killing blow, his mask suddenly breaks from one of Ishida’s arrows. The other cloaked figures tell him to hurry up and cover his face but it’s too late. Chains begin to appear over the glaive wielder’s body. The gates of hell begin to appear in the sky overhead as the now chained criminal is steadily dragged towards it. Renji, Uryu, and Chad look up in awe as a giant blade begins to creep out of the crack of the open gates. The figure is impaled by the blade and fades into blue bits of light that is sucked up into hell once more. The two remaining cloaked figures then make a retreat.

Scene change to in the sky above the residential district of Karakura. Rukia is facing off two cloaked figures. One of them is holding both Yuzu and Karen in each hand/tentacle hostage. Rukia tells them to let them go and etc. to which the non-tentacle person tell the tentacle guy to finish her up. Mr. Tentacles sends out some tentacles from his chest to attack Rukia to which she responds with a kidou spell. However, the tentacles were just toooo strong as they tore through the kidou. Just as Rukia was about to be impaled by said tentacles, Ichigo swoops in to save the day.

As you expect, he asks what the heck are these guys up to however doesn’t receive a response as the other cloaked figure materializes some flame swords. Mr. Flame guy, whom I will now refer to as Shuren since he won’t mention his actual name until much later in the movie, tells Mr. Tentacles to hurry up and leave with the hostages as a rip in space opens up behind leading to hell. Shuren holds off Ichigo as Mr. Tentacles sloooowly edges towards the way back to hell. And when I mean slow, I mean sloooow. Ichigo is able to slash Shuren easily drawing blood, but Shuren is oddly unaffected as he lunges in for another attack. He successfully sends Ichigo flying towards a nearby rooftop. Shuren taunts Ichigo as Mr. Tentacles is now inside the rift, looking out at them as the rift slooooowly closes.

Ichigo yells out Karen and Yuzu’s names dramatically. But just as the rift was about to close, a light begins to shine behind Mr. Tentacles as an explosion erupts. This sends Mr. Tentacles flying out back into the living world along with causing the tentacle holding Karen to disintegrate. Another mysterious white haired figure with black bandages around his head that everyone who is reading this most likely knows pops out to save Karen. Shuren is not pleased of course and everyone else is surprised as the mysterious white haired stranger makes his appearance.

Shuren tells Mr. Tentacles to hurry up and leave again to which Mr. Tentacles does so a lot more speedily. Shuren once again engages Ichigo in combat as another rift to hell opens up. The white haired stranger tosses Karen to Rukia and proceeds to head out to help Ichigo. Before you know it, Mr. Tentacles has already escaped and Ichigo once again screams out Yuzu’s name dramatically as he rushes in too late. However in his despair, Shuren appears from behind to strike him. Kokuto blocks it just in time with his Hell’s chain on his wrist.

This of course surprises Shuren as part of his mask breaks off to reveal only an eye. Anyways, Shuren shoots off another fire-bolt except this time he aims for Rukia and Karen who had been just watching on a rooftop. However the hit doesn’t collide once more as Chad appears out of nowhere to block the attack. The intensity of the fire is too much for him to handle though, so he’s left horribly burned in the process.

Meanwhile, Shuren has already made his escape. He taunts Ichigo a bit some more until Ichigo spots a flicker of a flame signaling Shuren’s location. Out of this air, Shuren appears to strike Ichigo. After locking sword with flame sword, Shuren tells Ichigo he must come to hell before disappearing into this air as a small blazing image. Despite not being there anymore, his voice still echoes in the air as he taunts Ichigo some more to come after them and etc.

Ichigo rushes up to Kokuto and holds him by the collar. How he does this when Kokuto is a head taller then himself, I have no idea. Ichigo begins to shoot Kokuto with questions like “Who the heck were those guys?” and “What the heck is Jigoku Hen?!” and stuff like that. Kokuto tries to calm him down but Ichigo is dead set on getting answers. Rukia appears to calm him down and they all begin to attempt to sort out the situation.

Scene change to the clinic where Orihime is healing Chad. Renji, Rukia, and Ichigo are prepping up for the mission while Kokuto is just sitting on a doctor’s stool. Rukia questions who Kokuto is. Kokuto replies that his name is ‘Kokuto’ and that he is known as a ‘Togabito’. A lot of conversation takes place here in which it leads to Rukia explaining what Hell is with pictures of the Hell Guardians torturing those condemned. In short, “Hell is where bad people go and are punished for their crimes committed while alive”. Funny enough, it turns out Rukia had been using her sketchbook doodles to explain this to the viewer directly. Ichigo asks Kokuto about his sister to which I believe Kokuto says that its already too late. However Kokuto invites Ichigo to try as he is able to get them into hell if they want to. Ichigo of course agrees, but Renji tells Ichigo that he can’t. They argue for a bit until Rukia stands between them and suggests that they all go together. Uryu joins in too of course.

Brief scene here in which Shuren and his goons are all in some undisclosed dark place in Hell waiting for Ichigo to come down to hell and free them all from their imprisonment.

So now finally the setting is hell. Kokuto takes Ichigo and everyone to hell starting from the first layer. The first layer is basically a whole bunch of white blocks suspended in midair with only this blue pathway running in between serving as a road. They all jump down to the blue pathway and begin to run. Ichigo and co. spot other Togabito residing on the white buildings. The Togabito are all basically mindless looking. They’re just drooling, slumped over in a corner twitching, among many other mindless meandering things. Kokuto explains how Togabito are basically eaten by the Hell’s Guardians as torture.

And of course, a Hell’s Guardian pops up out of nowhere. And they’re humoooooooongous. And when one Guardian pops up, a whole lot more do too. One displays what Kokuto explained as torture by devouring a Togabito nearby. Anyways, everyone continues to run along the road meanwhile avoiding the Guardians that are attacking. They’re forced to attack back when one Guardian stands in their way. They all do their signature attacks. Rukia uses her Tsugi no mai, Hakuren (the one where she pierces the ground 4 times and sends out an icy wave from the punctured spots. Renji simply uses Zabimaru. Uryu sends out a whole lot of arrows. However, all of their attacks prove useless against the IMMENSE SIZE OF WHICH THE HELL GUARDIAN IS. Seriously, Uryu’s arrows look like tiny toothpicks in comparison.

Ichigo jumps in the air and uses bankai to unleash a Getsuga Tensho. Just as he’s about to swing his sword, his hollow mask materializes without his calling. He hesitates for but a moment before unleashing his powered up attack which promptly sliced and diced not only the Guardian in front but also some Guardians that were just hanging out on the side. Massive destruction laid in its wake. Anyways, Ichigo hurries to take off his hollow mask in a hurry when he lands back down onto the blue pathway. Rukia runs up to him and questions him on what the heck happened there. Ichigo tries to explain how he couldn’t really control it. Kokuto asks Ichigo whether that was a Hollow’s power and goes on to explain that Hell would affect him in such a way. He warns Ichigo about it that he must not turn full hollow or else bad stuff happens.

After that fiasco, they continue on their way where they jump down into this black ditch at the end of the blue road. This leads them to the second part of hell, which consists of a vast body of water with giant stone lotuses floating about. At the center of each lotus is a skeleton of a Guardian being pierced by a giant blade.

As everyone lands, Shuren’s goons attack them. They all finally take off their cloaks to reveal their horribly grotesque forms. In addition, they each introduce themselves. The fatty’s name is Taikon, the hulk’s name is Garogai, and Mr. Tentacles is Gonjo. Huge free-for-all battle goes on as Ichigo was the first to strike out an attack. Each of the goons reveals their abilities. Taikon is able to absorb any kind of spiritual energy composed attack as a mouth with thick lips forms on his fat body to eat it. He could also send the attack back. He does this a lot to Uryu’s arrows. Garogai has the ability to be... a hulk. Also his arms detach in a grappling-hook like way. So he could pull himself across far gaps and stuff. Gonjo has the ability of tentacles. He can have tentacles appear out of eyes, his chest, and his arms. They also regenerate.

I’m a bit lazy to go into detail on how the fight went, but anyways Ichigo and Kokuto go on ahead to the next layer of hell while Uryu, Rukia, and Renji stay behind to take care of these goons.

Ichigo and Kokuto dive into the body of water and through it, they enter the next layer which consists of huge puddles of yellow liquid in a charred rock landscape. As they fall from the sky, a huge hands of a Guardian reaches up to grab them. Kokuto pushes Ichigo out of the way and takes the full brunt of the Guardian’s attack, leaving a red scar on his shoulder. Ichigo dispatches the Guardian using his Hollow form to protect Kokuto. Concerned, Ichigo asks whether Kokuto. Kokuto says he’s fine and that they should keep going. Ichigo asks Kokuto why he is so adamant on helping him to which Kokuto states his reason. I’m unsure but I believe he states something along the lines of that he has to be a big brother for his sister or something or that Ichigo has to be a big brother. Either way, this is the part where you’re all “Awww... Kokuto is such a nice guy.”

Part 2

And so, here’s the second part of my summary. I hope all of you guys enjoy reading. Yet again, I remind those who want to share this summary to credit me as it took a great deal of time to write.

So after Kokuto and Ichigo’s heart felt conversations on their reasons for being here, they both slide down a cliff to the next part of hell.

Now begins Renji, Uryu, and Rukia’s individual fights. Renji is paired up with Garogai, Ishida is paired up with Taikon, and Rukia is paired up with Gonjo

First is Renji vs Garogai. They both fall down to the part of hell that Ichigo and Kokuto were just at. They’re sort of flailing in their air for a good while as Garogai is holding back Renji’s bankai midair. Renji shoots off a Hikotsu Taiho (that red blast from the mouth of his bankai) at Garogai which throws his hulking figure into one of the lakes of yellow liquid. I’m not sure whether it was the yellow liquid or the blast that hurt him, but Garogai comes out of the lake all red-ish and steamed. Renji is about to shoot out another blast but Garogai promptly rushes up and punches Zabimaru in the mouth, effectively segmenting it. Garogai then proceeds to beat up Renji with his immense muscle mass. But just as Garogai is about to finish him, Renji calls forth the segments of his bankai which then proceeded to impale Garogai from all sides.

Next is Uryu vs Taikon. Ishida is shooting off arrows that are just getting absorbed by the fat monstrosity. Ishida approaches with his Seele Schneider, but even the blade’s energy was absorbed by Taikon. After repeating this tactic of going in with Seele Schneider and lastly shooting one like an arrow followed by them getting repeatedly absorbed, Taikon gloats saying something along the lines of “It’s all useless <3 <3~.” Uryu shoots one more Seele Schneider, and Taikon moves to absorb it as well. However, unlike the other, the hilt of the sword stopped just in front of Taikon. Promptly after, a box forms around Taikon. Truth was, Uryu had a plan all along as he activates something akin to Sprenger. He explains the workings of this technique but I didn’t catch most of it. However, it does involve the energy that Uryu tricked him into absorbing as the spiritual particles begins to burst out of Taikon from the spots at which they were absorbed. The cube in which Taikon is trapped begins to shrink and give off a bright light. As Uryu turns his back, Taikon explodes (kind of like how Power Rangers have cool explosions in their backgrounds! ).

Next is Rukia vs Gonjo. Battle starts straight off with Gonjo already getting his grubby tentacles all over Rukia. He slowly begins to tighten his grip, holding her high in the air. She attempts to swing her Sore no Yuki at the tentacles but it shatters upon striking an incoming tentacle. Gonjo then proceeds to strangle Rukia until she fell into unconsciousness. He drew her closer to examine whether or not she was dead, only for her to raise her broken sword to his chest. Her sword begins to reform, unleashing San no Mai, Shirafune. From where Gonjo was pierced, he begins to freeze from the inside out. His form begins to crumble and Rukia breaks free. Renji and Uryu appear just as Rukia escapes from Gonjo’s grasp. As they talk about catching up with Ichigo they hear Gonjo cackle at them. All that’s left is his head which is steadily freezing over as well. I think he said something along the lines of that their efforts were all futile and etc. in the grand scheme of things. The three of them brood over it a bit before heading out.

Scene switch back to Kokuto and Ichigo. They’re traveling down this long staircase with small little glowing shrine buildings aligned on the left and right. Ichigo trips up on one of the stairs. Kokuto comes up and gives him a hand, asking if he’s alright. Ichigo nods with an “Ah” and grabs his hand. Camera zooms in to each other’s hands to display the sense of trust between the two of them. They then proceed to head downwards to the next part of hell.

The next part of hell consists of a hilly dark plane covered in yellow bumps. A thick seems to linger in the area. There is a single path along the hills to which both of them travel. They stop for a conversation. I’d prefer not to give my rusty interpretation of it unless someone asks just because it would be really rough as I’m solely basing this on words I catch, their facial expressions, and from what I know of the movie before-hand. But I might as well give it a shot.

I think Kokuto begins with asking Ichigo for a favor. He asks Ichigo to make sure he stops Shuren’s group from opening Hell’s Gate, which would inevitably also destroy the human world. I supposed it was supported by the fact that he had a sister back home. His eyes look really sad too. I couldn’t help but go “Awww... Kokuto...” Ichigo nods in agreement that he’ll do just that and they both run off once more along the path.

The two of them arrive to the final location of where Shuren is. Ichigo uses his super-vision to see Yuzu locked up in a cage from miles away. Her cage is hung from the mouth of a hunched over skeleton’s mouth above a large boiling lake of lava. Ichigo rushes forward to where Yuzu which prompts Shuren to shoot off some fire bolts at him. He slices them and dodges others, stopping right in front of the lake of lava. Shuren stands on top of the skull of the giant skeleton and introduces himself as “Shuren”. Kokuto comes up soon after, drawing his sword along side Ichigo.

Shuren mentions something akin to recognition to Kokuto along with something else he had in store. Kokuto visibly cringes upon the allegations before saying something along the lines of, “No... it can’t be...!”

And then out from the lake of lava, three chains rise up. At the ends of the chains, a lava image begins to form of the three goons. And then out from the lava image, Gonjo followed by Taikon and Garogai come out and attack Kokuto. Kokuto dodges Gonjo then blocks Taikon fatness with his sword. This doesn’t prove useful though as Takon locks his sword with one of the mouths forming at the cut spot. The mouth bites down on the sword, anchoring Kokuto in place. From the sky, Garogai comes down with a fist. Thankfully, Kokuto breaks away from Taikon just in time.

So while Kokuto is being triple teamed, Ichigo has his hands full with just Shuren. The fight is mostly the clashing of flame sword against sword, and a lot of dodging of fire bolts. I can’t remember the total nitty gritty of the fight, but it switches between both Kokuto and Ichigo’s fights.

In the climax of the fight, Kokuto appears to aim at Ichigo with one hand, but with his other he aims to right at Yuzu. Ichigo blocks the one aim at him, but is unable to reach Yuzu before the fire bolt hits. Kokuto slices Garogai clean in two and jumps into direct line of the fire bolt. He saves Yuzu in the process, but is grabbed by Mr.Tenta—I mean Gonjo with one of his tentacles. Gonjo then proceeds to impale Kokuto numerous times with his tentacles. Ichigo yells out his name, but is unable to help due to Shuren’s constant attacks.

Kokuto attempts to cut the tentacles, but it is to no avail. His expression is definetly that of pain and agony. As a personal note, I was like, “Nooooo!” as you already know by his wounds that he is as good as dead. I mean, there were like multiple tentacles through his chest.

Anyways, Taikon pops up next to Gonjo and snickers at Kokuto situation. Kokuto throws his sword at Taikon, but it is eaten up by one of the mouths that form on Taikon’s body. Of course, Taikon foolishly laughs once more at the helpless situation before Kokuto pulls the chain on his wrist. The chain is connected to the sword, so Taikon is reeled in like a fish and is thrown into the lava where he presumably dies as well.

I better explain this concept better. The chains on his wrist (or rather all the chains on him) are connected to an ‘invisible something’ despite seemingly ending at where it is visible. IE: Even though Kokuto’s chain on his wrist only ends after a few chain links, there are actually many many more chain links attached that you just can’t see unless he is utilizing them. You can see the outline of how the chains extend periodically when they’re being used, such as when Kokuto blocked Shuren’s attack on Ichigo in Karakura and also this time where he used it to reel in his sword. That ‘invisible something’ is of course Hell, and it’s what bounds him and all Togabito there.

Continuing where I left off, Gonjo yells out to Taikon too late. Next, before he knew it, Kokuto dragged both himself and Gonjo into the lava lake as well in an act of self-sacrifice. Ichigo yells out Kokuto’s name once more. But in his distraction, Shuren attacks once more. Shuren sends out a barrage of fire bolts at Ichigo, kicking up a dust cloud. Ichigo falls, his clothes now torn (perfectly in preparation for –that- inevitable moment).

He is blown back a great distance from Shuren. The dust settles showing Ichigo charging up a Getsuga Tensho. However, the reiatsu circling him is blue. His mask forms only for a second before disappearing once more as Ichigo unleashes a black Getsuga. It however misses, but it shows the great extent of his power as the Getsuga shoots up into the sky, through the layer of hell with the yellow lakes, through the layer with the stone lotuses, and finally up to the layer where all the white buildings and the blue road was.

Shuren marvels at Ichigo’s power. Even when not in full hollow, his power is strong enough to touch the sky of the first layer of hell from such a depth. Ichigo is about to strike back again, but notices Yuzu is now right behind Shuren. He sort of silently holds her hostage you could say.

Shuren tells Ichigo to hurry it up and transform. He shoots another fire bolt at Ichigo straight at his chest, but oddly it goes right through him and explodes behind him. Shuren explains why, but I totally didn’t catch it. It’s either that he -can’t- harm him or that he doesn’t -want- to kill him. I supposed it is the latter.

Anyways, Ichigo begins to walk towards Shuren to which Shuren responds with another firebolt. However, it missed and simply kicked up some dust. As the dust settles, it shows Ichigo now dawning his Vaizard mask. Shuren responds in glee, awaiting for Ichigo to progress further.

However, Ichigo begins to steadily walk faster towards Shuren. Steadily, he breaks into a run. Shuren is now frantically shooting fire bolts after realizing that Ichigo is very in control and heading straight for him. Before Shuren knows it, Ichigo is already ready to slash at him. The battle is rekindled once more as now Ichigo is now able to dodge all of Shuren’s attacks with ease.

Shuren tries to strike once more with a flame sword, but is faced with a sword strike in his blind spot. Ichigo unleashes a Getsuga Tensho right in Shuren’s face, effectively turning him to dust.

As Ichigo lands by the side of the lake of lava, he takes off his Hollow mask. After breathing a sigh of relief, he says Yuzu’s name and quickly turns towards where she is. Suddenly...

-Schlunk-

Ichigo stops in his tracks as a sword has impaled him through the chest. The sound goes silent as a giant explosion appears from behind him (seemingly from the sheer energy of the impact of the sword). The camera zooms in to show the hilt of the sword, showing that is indeed Kokuto’s sword by the curved pointed edge near its hilt. Ichigo collapses on his side, the sword still impaling him. The sound of the explosion finally reaches the audience as you see the waves of dust from the explosion blow past Ichigo’s body.

Kokuto then casually jogs over to Ichigo’s collapsed form. Looking upwards, Ichigo is shocked to see Kokuto not only alive, but also completely unconcerned. Kokuto casually says, “Hey Ichigo. You alright?”

To be continued in part 3.

finally found out what happens to Shuren (it painfull)

uryu pwns using his mind again

Part 3 be up when it done
[hr]
Part 3 THE END
-Ahem- As usual, be sure to give credit where credit is due since this whole summary took a great deal of time to write. Just Part 1 and Part 2 together are about 11 – 12 pages long.

Starting off where I left off, Kokuto is looking down at Ichigo who still has that jagged black sword through his chest. Kokuto kneels down and takes the sword, pulling it out with a painful jerk as Ichigo yells out in anguish. Kokuto stands up with his sword in hand and swings down at Ichigo’s head. As the dust settles, it shows that Kokuto only just missed. The blade is drenched in Ichigo’s blood.

This is the part where Kokuto starts to explain a whole bunch of stuff. Again, this is simply my interpretation. There’s a flashback as Kokuto is talking of Ichigo and Ulquiorra’s battle shown previously, then of hell. I can only –interpret- that Kokuto was stating how what “woke” him up was Ichigo. (Hence, you remember the scene where it showed that cloaked figure near the beginning of the movie? That’s Kokuto.)

As he finishes up his explanation, a lava image from the lake spews out and lands on the ground nearby the two of them. The lava image is that of Shuren. Shuren begins to attempt to crawl with his viscous form towards Ichigo’s collapsed form. However, Kokuto quickly tries to dispel the lava image with his sword.

From what I interpret:
I can only suppose two reasons for Kokuto not liking/going along with Shuren’s plans.
Kokuto apparently has a deep grudge against Shuren. (It would also explain why Kokuto set up this whole betrayal-thing instead of just teaming up with Shuren)
Or, Kokuto was indeed a part of Shuren’s plan in that Kokuto was meant to be the trigger for Ichigo’s transformation. However, after Shuren failed, he took out his frustration on him, taking matters into his own hands.

Continuing on:
This is further provided as Shuren’s lava image refuses to disappear. It keeps on reshaping and crawling towards Ichigo. Kokuto furiously stomps and slashes at lava Shuren as he talks. Finally, Kokuto turns back to look at Ichigo to continue his tirade and also to replace Shuren in the one urging Ichigo to hurry up and transform.

In his anguish and/or anger, Kokuto rips off his bandages, showing a horribly burned scarring on his face. The part of his hair that is also burned is a bit darker then the usual white that was shown. Also, the burnt side of his head hair is in cornrows. His hair is also a lot longer then what people were initially to believe. Anyways, Kokuto is apparently quite anguished by the fact that he has been horribly scarred in addition to being in hell. Now that his bandages have been removed, his usual calm and relaxed look is replaced to a more malevolent one.

After Kokuto finishes up showing that he has indeed turned evil, the both of them hear some familiar voices in the distance. Rukia comes running, calling Ichigo’s name. Ichigo calls out to Rukia as well, but it’s too late. Kokuto already appeared from behind her and slashed her down. (The dramatic stab scene that people saw in screen caps was cut.)

After Rukia collapsed, Uryu appeared from behind Kokuto to strike with his bow. However, Kokuto easily dodged and dispatched Uryu just as easily as Rukia by attacking from his blind spot as well. One slash downs Uryu as he promptly falls as well.

Next Renji appears, calling his comrades names. However, he learns from both Rukia and Uryu’s mishaps and successively dodges Kokuto’s sudden strike. Kokuto is now open for an attack after his unsuccessful strike, so Renji slashes downward at him. However, the invisible chains of Hell that surround Kokuto block the strike, leaving Renji open. Kokuto cuts Renji down as well.

Ichigo recovers from his stab wound (as he usually does) and attempts to attack Kokuto. Unlike the others, he jumps out of sight rather then returning the attack. Ichigo hears a –sploosh- sound and turns towards the lava lake. He sees Yuzu’s cage now cut open. With Yuzu nowhere in sight, he looks up to see Kokuto holding Yuzu at the top of the giant skeleton’s skull.

Kokuto holds Yuzu by the back of her collar, displaying the fact that a Hell’s chain is now attached to her chest. He goads Ichigo, saying that her soul didn’t survive the trip to Hell.

This is the trigger.

Suddenly, an immense amount of black reiatsu begins to circle around Ichigo. He screams out as he tries to control himself in vain. His friends could only look on in horror as Ichigo is beginning to lose control.

Kokuto laughs, urging Ichigo to utilize that power as he drops Yuzu down towards the lava lake. Ichigo rushes forward, with black reiatsu surrounding him, and saves Yuzu in the nick of time.

He propels himself off the opposite stone pillar and shoots back to the flat ground where his comrades have fallen. Suddenly a large hole forms on Ichigo’s chest as the familiar visage of Full Hollow Ichigo makes his appearance.

Kokuto is obviously ecstatic to see his plans come to fruition.

Ichigo roars out, Yuzu still under one of his arms. He begins to charge a very (very) large cero from his two horns into a giant ball of energy. It shoots out, laying destruction in its wake. As Kokuto easily dodges the cero, the chains that trail behind him begin to break upon impact with the cero’s power.

The remains of the chains fall besides Renji as he notices what exactly Kokuto’s plan is. Meanwhile, Full Hollow Ichigo is throwing out ceros in a berserk rage. One cero aimed at the sky pierces through every layer of hell and ultimately destroys the first layer of white buildings and blue roads in a blaze of flames. This causes the gates of hell to burst open, creating a huge hole. A long trail of flames even appears above the town of Karakura from the leftover energy of the cero.

Ichigo throws out another cero, and Kokuto takes the full brunt of the attack in glee as his chains are breaking off. Soon there are only two more chains left.

Kokuto urges him to shoot one more cero to finally break him free from Hell. However, as Ichigo is about to shoot another cero, Renji appears from behind him and cuts off one of Ichigo’s horns. This effectively dispels the cero.

Renji then activates a specially prepared kidou(?) that would let a person make a quick return to the living world. He uses this on Ichigo who is beginning to return back to normal from his berserk state. Ichigo is still of course looking quite out of it, but still has Yuzu in his arm. (He resembles how he looks when Ulquiorra first shattered his mask).

As Ichigo is floating upward back to the human world, Kokuto yells out in anger as his ticket out of Hell is slowly getting out of his grasps. Once Ichigo disappears, Kokuto curses loudly once more. You get a brief glance of both Ichigo and Yuzu on the rooftop of some building in Karakura.

Scene changes to a large tent where Soul Society operatives took base in the living world (presumably). Yamamoto, Sasakibe, Hitsugata, Ukitaka, and Byakuya have gathered to discuss the situation. Currently, a whole bunch of Shinigami operatives are trying to stabilize Hell’s Gate, which has appeared above Karakura and has a humongous hole from a certain someone. The operatives surround the gates in two circles with these blue light-emitting devices on their backs. After the captains ponder for a bit in how to alleviate the situation, a messenger comes in to report that Ichigo has been found. All the captains are surprised, and they leave to go check it out.

Scene switch back to Ichigo. He has Yuzu in both his arms and is surrounded by a group of no-name Shinigamis. The Shinigamis are trying to calm him down, but Ichigo is simply too out of it to care as he yells out for them to get out of his way and that he needs to help her as soon as possible (Sad face moment). He beats back some of the Shinigamis while he’s at it.

Yamamoto appears along with some named-operatives. The Shinigamis all bow upon his arrival (except for Ichigo of course). He tells Ichigo to calm the heck down. Matsumoto appears with Orihime. Orihime quickly rushes over to Ichigo who lays Yuzu down so that she could world her healing.

Orihime forms her usual orange barrier over Yuzu. However, the barrier begins to distort and then suddenly crack. It shatters, confusing Orihime on what could be the cause. She turns Yuzu over and you can finally see the girl’s lifeless eyes as a Hell’s chain is sprouting from her chest. Orihime gently touches the chain, looking it over, as she frowns.

Ichigo asks whats wrong, but Orihime is silent. Ichigo begins to prod her, his tone becoming increasingly frantic and angry as he shakes her.

Yamamoto comes in again with his booming voice telling Ichigo to calm the heck down again. Yamamoto goes on a tirade this time however. From what I gather, he’s basically telling Ichigo that it was Ichigo’s fault to begin with. Yamamoto apparently has a very good idea on what occurred in Hell, and what Ichigo did. He blames the current situation of Hell and his sister on Ichigo himself.

Ichigo begins to freak out as he looks back down at his now deceased sister. He grasps his head, only letting out a whimper at first. Unable to cope with the sudden deep despair he feels, he yells out Yuzu’s name in despair as he cried over her body.

Scene switch to inside one of the smaller tents at the Shinigami base. Ichigo (now all patched up in his regular Shinigami uniform) is sitting besides a bed with Yuzu’s body. Byakuya comes in and begins to talk to Ichigo about the situation currently.

Ichigo is basically pouring his heart out as he feels incredibly guilty as all his nakama are still in Hell and most likely dead. Byakuya is pretty indifferent about it. Ichigo confronts him on whether or not he cared about Rukia to which I believe Byakuya says something along the lines of that “They knew what they were getting into when they entered Hell. They understood the consequences of their actions.”

Anyways, as Byakuya is giving Ichigo this pep talk, all of a sudden Yuzu begins to glow. Both Ichigo and Byakuya look in awe as the Hell’s chain attached to her chest floats up and then steadily disappear. As the last link disappears, Yuzu comes back to life as she begins to cough.

Ichigo goes to her side as Byakuya quickly exits the tent to report what happened. With the possibility of saving his friends now open, he resolves to bring them back from Hell.

Scene change to back to the Kurosaki Clinic. Ichigo is sitting on the couch in the living room in casual clothing. The clinic is dark; creating a sort of atmosphere that one can choose to interpret as something or not. Orihime walks in after treating Yuzu. Ichigo asks also how Chad is doing to which Orihime replies that she isn’t finished treating him but he’s is good condition at this time.

Ichigo stands up and Orihime asks whether or not he’s leaving. Ichigo of course says he’s leaving to go save his friends in Hell. As he’s about to leave, Orihime suddenly hugs him from behind. She tells her words of encouragement for him to come back safely. Ichigo reassures her that he will.

Scene switch to the location of where Hell’s Gate is. Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, and Byakuya are there standing guard along with all the other Shinigami’s trying their best to stabilize the gates with a barrier. The captains are told that a certain substitute Shinigami is heading their way. And just as they finished delivering the message, the captains turn their heads upwards to see Ichigo with Zangetsu over his shoulders. Hitsugaya clutches his sword, asking what the heck Ichigo is doing here (because obviously Yamamoto has forbidden him from entering Hell again). Ichigo simply replies by pointing his sword at them and unleashing Bankai.

Hitsugaya is about to draw his sword but then the barrier around Hell’s gate begins to waver. All eyes turn to the gates as the giant hand of a Hell’s Guardian reaches out from the hole. The captains flash step out of the way and focus their attention to the immediate danger. However, in their distraction, Ichigo dives past them towards the gates. As he was about to collide against the Guardian, Byakuya’s Senbonzakura blocked his path, forcing Ichigo to go around and through the gates. Both Hitsugaya and Byakuya then proceed to deal with the Guardian.

As Ichigo dives into Hell, he goes right through the gaps of the first layer of hell, down and through the water in the second layer, and eventually gets to the final layer.

View focus changes to Kokuto who is sitting on that skull island (mentioned in one of the very first scenes in the first part of the summary) that is surrounded by an ocean of lava. Dead trees sprout on the skull’s surface.

Kokuto hears a crash in the distance and sees Ichigo’s return as the dust settles. He is ecstatic once more to see Ichigo back, asking whether he came back for revenge for Yuzu. Ichigo however confront him in that Yuzu is actually alive. Kokuto isn’t too panicked by the news however since he’s got a few more tricks up his sleeves.

Kokuto gestures over to a dead tree nearby. Both Renji and Uryu’s rotting corpses are hanging from the branches and are bound by Hell Chains of their own. Ichigo is saying that he’s going to save all of them. As Kokuto’s last trick, he summons up a lava image from the nearby lava lake. A naked Rukia bursts from the lava image. But don’t worry everyone; all the important spots are covered up with the remaining lava clinging to her as she falls over. A white kimono is quickly draped over her. (This all happens quite quickly, so don’t worry about her –innocence- being sullied or anything). Rukia asks why the heck Ichigo came back and to hurry up and leave before being silenced by Kokuto.

Anyways, there’s a Hell’s Chain coming out of her chest as well similar to Yuzu’s except much longer. Long enough so to speak so that Kokuto can grab it and shake her around with it. Kokuto taunts Ichigo once more until they finally clash.

The fight appears quite even as Ichigo is using his Vaizard powers right off the bat. However, the remaining Hell’s Chain is blocking many of Ichigo’s attacks that Kokuto is utilizing.

Ichigo however pauses briefly as he struggles to get rid of part of the Hollow mask that has formed over his face. Rukia calls out to Ichigo in worry. His eyes remained hollow like until he finally dispels the mask with great effort. Kokuto however takes this opportunity as he appears from behind Ichigo. He asks whether Ichigo is having a hard time. Ichigo quickly turns, but Kokuto disappears and appears behind him once more. After taunting him once more, he attacks.

The fight becomes more one sided with Ichigo barely being able to hold back Kokuto’s strikes. Ichigo is again pinned once more to the ground. Kokuto says something that I didn’t quite catch, but laughs as he sees a trail of lava seep out from the now cracked ground and slowly inch towards Ichigo’s wrist. As the lava touches his skin, Ichigo screams out in pain as he rolls away to safety. The black gloves that covered Kokuto’s right arm burn away to show that underneath his skin is also scarred as well in the same fashion as the right side of his face. Ichigo’s shihakusho is also torn as well (in exactly the same fashion for you-know-what).

Ichigo begins to rise once more to continue the fight until he feels -it- awakening once more. Suddenly the white liquid (used to form the exterior of the Hollow) bursts out from his chest and from his mouth as it tries to envelop him.

Rukia calls out to Ichigo but is silenced before she could get a word in by Kokuto who has decided to retreat from safety knowing that it was only a matter of time now until Ichigo transforms. Kokuto is once more completely ecstatic about his inevitable release from Hell as Ichigo is fighting back the white liquid that is pouring out of his chest and sticking to his skin.

Rukia takes notice of a lot of Hell Guardians approaching from all sides in the distance. I believe Kokuto explains this and I supposed that he says something along the lines of them coming due to them sensing the disturbance from Ichigo.

Inevitably, the white liquid finally reaches over all of Ichigo’s body, turning him into Full Hollow. However, he still retains some of his conscious as he mutters out Kokuto’s name. He reaches up one arm and breaks one of his horns himself. As he does this, bits and parts of the white layer that had clung to him begin to break off as well. Ichigo then says something I believe to be along the lines of that no matter what he does, no matter what happens, and no matter the situation, he will never transform.

With his final words of conviction, the rest of the bits of his Full Hollow self disappear. Just as it disappears, one of the approaching Guardian’s hands came crashing down on him. Rukia calls out Ichigo’s name once more in worry.

However, the Guardian begins to dissolve into yellow light and is absorbed at the point where Ichigo was. Other Guardians begins to dissolve and are absorbed by Ichigo as well. Kokuto initially thinks that Ichigo is reverting back to his Hollow, but notices the transformation over Ichigo is taking a different form. All other Guardians halt their approach as the golden light around Ichigo dispels, revealing the new bone armor that he has gained. The armor is literally glowing with a gold light. (I personally thought it looks really cool. @_@ )

In a blink of an eye, Ichigo cuts the Hell’s Chain that bound both Uryu and Renji. Just as quickly, he rescues Rukia from Kokuto’s side, breaking off her chain just as easily.

Kokuto is cursing profusely asking what the hell (ha ha) did Ichigo do, drawing his sword to attack. Ichigo decides to end this quickly however as he prepares for his final attack. Raising his sword, Ichigo unleashed a -golden- Getsuga Tensho that severed the ground as it hit Kokuto dead on.

Rukia looks up at Ichigo’s new form in awe, pondering to herself what exactly -did- Ichigo do.

Out from the dust that was kicked up, Kokuto stumbles out. The last of his chains (the one on his wrist) then breaks off. He grasps his now free wrist in joy at being free. He laughs almost maniacally until Ichigo cuts in. Hell is on his side now after all. From the large gash in the ground produced from the golden Getsuga, thousands upon thousands of chains sprang out. Ichigo points his sword at Kokuto, as if designating the target. The chains then proceeded to impale, entangle, and subdue Kokuto, dragging him to the deepest part of Hell once more.

Both Ichigo now and Rukia stand silently until Ichigo finally yells out in excitement, saying “I diiiiid iiiiiiit!” Rukia then notices that she now is in her shinigami shihakusho after having the Hell’s chain removed. She laughs at Ichigo at his antics. Ichigo then remembers to ask on what happened to Uryu and Renji. His question is answered as both Uryu and Renji (now alive and healthy) pop out from the rubble. The two of them look at Ichigo and gasp in surprise at what the hell (ah heh heh) is on Ichigo, referring to the new armor.

Ichigo seems pretty casual about it as he’s like “Oh, this?” and finally takes an actual glance at what it was that covered him. He tells them it was the Hell Guardian’s powers. The Guardians are simply standing idly watching them.

Renji tells Ichigo to hurry the heck up and get rid of that stuff. To which Ichigo obliges as he begins to release the form. Rukia pipes up, saying that maybe that isn’t such a good idea. But it’s too late as Ichigo turns around to say “Eh?” only after dispersing the Guardian’s energy.

And just as it disappears, the Guardians start chasing them once more in a very comical manner as the movie’s theme song begins to play.

As the credits role, the scene switches to back in the living world. The Gates of Hell are beginning to reform once more by themselves. And just in the nick of time before the hole is completely covered, Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, and Uryu jump out (still in quite a comical manner!).

Inoue watches in surprise as the four of them begin to fall. She quickly uses her pins to create a floating barrier underneath them that they safely land on.

Finally, the hole behind them closes and the Gates of Hell disappear. Hitsugaya with his usual scowl is glomped from behind by Matsumoto as what usually happens. Rukia smiles as she sees Byakuya look at her. As they float down, they see Chad also appear waving a casual hand to show that he is alright as well.

Then credits continue to roll.

After the credits there is a brief scene of Karen waking up to see Yuzu by her side. Yuzu wakes up as well and rubs her eyes. She asks Karen what’s wrong as she’s looking at her in bewilderment. Karen begins to quickly check Yuzu over, even comparing their forehead temperatures. Finally, after Karen confirms that there’s nothing wrong, she embraces Yuzu and begins to cry in relief.

View changes to outside where you hear Isshin calling out “I’m hooooome!” and then in confusion asking what’s wrong with them.

The End

after readiing this i acutally want to watch the film now

Drago
January 19, 2011, 06:57 AM
Bleach Movie 04 Epic Trailer

http://veevr.com/videos/R5wtMvP3W

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2011, 08:23 PM
So, any DVD release date announced ?

WaveBossa
May 05, 2011, 08:31 AM
bleach movies are some of the only shoenen movies I even bother watching. Have yet to be dissapointed with one, and it seems I wont be with this one either

ChocoBar9
May 22, 2011, 01:09 PM
劇場版BLEACH 地獄篇 【完全生産限定版】 [DVD] (http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%8A%87%E5%A0%B4%E7%89%88BLEACH-%E5%9C%B0%E7%8D%84%E7%AF%87-%E5%AE%8C%E5%85%A8%E7%94%9F%E7%94%A3%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%89%88-DVD-%E9%98%BF%E9%83%A8%E8%A8%98%E4%B9%8B/dp/B0050LKWZC/ref=zg_bs_562020_13)

Bleach Hell Chapter is going to be released on DVD August 24th!
[hr]

bleach movies are some of the only shoenen movies I even bother watching. Have yet to be dissapointed with one, and it seems I wont be with this one either
Quite frankly I fine all the movies are terrible up to this point but from the looks of it Hell Chapter will have some well-animated sequences in comparison to the previous movies which didn't really look as impressive

daman246
August 24, 2011, 06:49 PM
MOvies out on Goodanime.net

Trotter
August 27, 2011, 10:52 AM
http://www.animeseason.com/gekijouban-bleach-jigoku-hen-complete/

Subs. Movie was beyond epic. Fight scenes were amazing. Lol'd at the end where ichigo is just like "I did it? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Schabrak
August 29, 2011, 07:57 PM
Credit where credit is due, at the only subbing group with good translation for the movie: http://tsuki-subs.info/ You got to advertize the people doing the hard work, not some site, probably even gaining money through adds...:eyeroll

Movie was moderate at best, just as most of the other Bleach movies. Predictable plot, fking ugly character design for those hell soldiers, two types of guards, who nearly look identical and no hint on a higher power within hell, while they brought chaos to it. Imo it's for hell to appear in the manga, but it was just bad plot writing by Tide again, rehashing the "fake friend" tactic in the manga within a year. Not much can be said about the animation: 8/10 to 9/10, sometimes the coloring of the human skin was kinda off though. All in all a fine 6/10.

kidopitz27
August 29, 2011, 09:17 PM
someone in the forums said that ichigo is powerful as the hell guard (those skeleton guys) those hell guard sucks and the movie too :P

The Newbie.
August 30, 2011, 01:28 AM
I thought that Kubo would write the movie, now I heard that he asked for the producers to remove his name from the credits because he didn't feel like he did enough.

Let's see, story was bad, everybody was off-character, the animation studio took too many liberties with the settings, the animation was average and the music was great.

Schabrak
August 30, 2011, 04:14 AM
The new version of Ichigo's theme was one of the best things of the movie.

The problem is probably that he did to much. :D Ichigonator/full hollow was something special in the manga, still unexplained, but here it was overused, he overcame it pretty easily, literally talking it off. What hurt the movie the most, was the non-appearance of Shirosaki.

TemplateR
September 15, 2011, 12:13 PM
So Movie 4 of Bleach is like "One Piece Movie Strong World" ? Then is the movie a little manga-canon right ?

Schabrak
September 15, 2011, 12:25 PM
More like complete filler, what does let you think differently? The appearance of Hell Guards or the imprisonment of damned souls?

TemplateR
September 15, 2011, 12:33 PM
More like complete filler, what does let you think differently? The appearance of Hell Guards or the imprisonment of damned souls?

Well because of the "Hell Arc Manga Chapter", which was draw by Kubo.

The Newbie.
September 15, 2011, 01:23 PM
Well because of the "Hell Arc Manga Chapter", which was draw by Kubo.

That chapter was called "Imaginary chapter". Aparently Kubo had almost nothing to do with the making of this movie.

ca12nag3
October 09, 2011, 11:52 AM
That chapter was called "Imaginary chapter". Aparently Kubo had almost nothing to do with the making of this movie.

Thats not true, the screenplay was written by Natsuko Takahashi and Ookubo Masahiro,Kubo was overseeing the production. And the title of the chapter was "Imaginary number 01: The unforgivens" Dont give it any other meaning then it has ;)
I do agree that it is a sidestory and stands lose from Kubos Bleach-world. But calling it Imaginary chapter is giving it another meaning :D

The Newbie.
October 09, 2011, 11:57 AM
Thats not true, the screenplay was written by Natsuko Takahashi and Ookubo Masahiro,Kubo was overseeing the production. And the title of the chapter was "Imaginary number 01: The unforgivens" Dont give it any other meaning then it has ;)
I do agree that it is a sidestory and stands lose from Kubos Bleach-world. But calling it Imaginary chapter is giving it another meaning :D

Same thing, Kubo didn't have much to do with the whole thing, even at the same time the movie released and said that there were 4 levels in hell, the manga showed Aizen being sentenced to the 8th level, and even before that, Tessai was being sentenced to the 6th level in TBtP. The movie also does many things that only the anime studio would do, not to mention rehashed and inconsistencies (Renji cutting Ichigonator's horn and using Kidou to send Ichigo back to the living world. RENJI, of all people, using Kidou).

ca12nag3
October 09, 2011, 01:52 PM
Same thing, Kubo didn't have much to do with the whole thing, even at the same time the movie released and said that there were 4 levels in hell, the manga showed Aizen being sentenced to the 8th level, and even before that, Tessai was being sentenced to the 6th level in TBtP. The movie also does many things that only the anime studio would do, not to mention rehashed and inconsistencies (Renji cutting Ichigonator's horn and using Kidou to send Ichigo back to the living world. RENJI, of all people, using Kidou).

Well that Kido was a 1 shot send spell, it was pre-arranged by them. Anyhow people can get better in time at things. I do agree it has nothing to do with the manga dont get me wrong, but Kubo has had overall supervision in the production meaning they cant do things he says no too < thats what it means. If you have ever worked under those settings youd know what it means ^^.
In short they use Kubo as a question beacon + Kubo can gun down anything he feels unfit for the bleach universe. (or would spoiler too much on his own work) ( or would destroy/alter his work). All valid arguments for him to intervene. And im sure he would if need be.

Lets say he wants to make a IchigoxOrihime in his manga k? Then he would never allow the animators to use that setting to make it happen in anime before he even drew it himself in his manga. Thus thats off limits.
Other things could be that he has a idea in his head for some powerup for Ichigo of some sorts and accidentally the animators want to use a similar idea > then he could pull it out.

The Newbie.
October 09, 2011, 04:39 PM
Well that Kido was a 1 shot send spell, it was pre-arranged by them. Anyhow people can get better in time at things. I do agree it has nothing to do with the manga dont get me wrong, but Kubo has had overall supervision in the production meaning they cant do things he says no too < thats what it means. If you have ever worked under those settings youd know what it means ^^.
In short they use Kubo as a question beacon + Kubo can gun down anything he feels unfit for the bleach universe. (or would spoiler too much on his own work) ( or would destroy/alter his work). All valid arguments for him to intervene. And im sure he would if need be.

Lets say he wants to make a IchigoxOrihime in his manga k? Then he would never allow the animators to use that setting to make it happen in anime before he even drew it himself in his manga. Thus thats off limits.
Other things could be that he has a idea in his head for some powerup for Ichigo of some sorts and accidentally the animators want to use a similar idea > then he could pull it out.

Kubo also supervised the 3rd databook and it was neck-deep in bullshit. He generally doesn't jump in unless the studio crosses the line, like the episode before the Amagai filler where Ichigo almost kisses Orihime.

Zeltrax
December 14, 2011, 05:40 AM
Finally got the time to dl this and watch it in 720p.
Kokuto should be voted best movie villain of the year.
That guy + impressive voice acting = awesome villain.
The previous 3 villains were crap compared to him.
The pros? Story was great, setting was bad, great music, great villain..the other villains were terrible.

I don't think anyone would have hated the part where ichigo broke down and where yuzu almost died. Pure mindbreaking. Heck, I wished
for that moment to happen in the manga, Ichigo look really cool jumping back to hell. Just like pre-ss ichigo would do.
and Kokuto was freaking psycho.
I don't think I'll be happier if kubo took part in this.
I also really like the battles, they make sense unlike most of bleach battles.
There is also a moment of ichixori there, but I'm fine because it makes sense and not forced.
Oh and right, rukia nude, that shocked me.
All in all, a pretty decent movie except for that stupid one-shot golden ray and power-up that shouldn't have happened.

But I still think hell is a wasted potential for Bleach. It could be explored more in the manga.
Knowing kubo, he could create a better setting for hell and an arc that would last a few years for hell.
Oh and no chad but more renji :blink

g0dzax
December 14, 2011, 04:35 PM
I definitely agree with you,it's a pretty good movie.Rukia nude blows you away lol,though I enjoyed how Renji took the huge punch and I hated the moment when Gunjou was struck by Some no Mai (that was directly copied from the manga lol just like Aaronierio)and we don't know if Kubo will explore Hell in the manga.It would make sense for him to make a Hell arc or something like this in the manga,it could be totally awesome and it would fit with Kubo's currently dark-art style and suffering and desperation.