PDA

View Full Version : Royal dimension arc VS Hell arc

Yans86
January 03, 2010, 09:31 PM
What would u like to see the most between the two?why??
Personally I'd prefer an hell arc,more bad gyus,probably a lot of new creatures and I guess a lot more badass action and blood....

Akhkharu
January 04, 2010, 01:51 AM
i DONT want to see a hell arc because kubo has abandoned hell for a reason. i think it is because the concept was to mainstream. i mean really we have only seen hell once or twice. it is almost never mentioned...

Yans86
January 04, 2010, 05:10 AM
I know it but there are rumors that Kubo is planning an hell arc as well....beside that,as cool as it might be,a RD arc would only introduce another group of good guys which would make the Bleachverse totally one-sided.....(I'm saying this independently for Aizen and Gin still being alive)....
Even if 10/12 villain were going to be introduced the numbers would still be against them,not saying that such a world would not be really different from SS I guess....
How do u imagine it???

Ares
January 04, 2010, 06:59 AM
^ i agree with him we already have enough good guys and an hell arc would be great i always was curious what hell really is. But we could go to the theory that the king is the real enemy bla bla then when we introduce them it will be a line up of bad guys and good guys and we will see if isshin really is a member of the RD. But an Hell arc would be more epic to me.

Revolation
January 04, 2010, 07:54 AM
^ i agree with him we already have enough good guys and an hell arc would be great i always was curious what hell really is. But we could go to the theory that the king is the real enemy bla bla then when we introduce them it will be a line up of bad guys and good guys and we will see if isshin really is a member of the RD. But an Hell arc would be more epic to me.

sounds star war-ish to me:darn lol.

i think a hell arc should come after royal dimension arc

Trotter
January 04, 2010, 03:44 PM
A Hell arc would be fucking amazing. New creatures, new beings, new badass scenes and everything. It would be a new dimension to Bleach which we need, I'm tired of Shinigami and Hollow. BRING ON THE DEMONS >D

Zatono
January 04, 2010, 04:04 PM
A Hell arc would be fucking amazing. New creatures, new beings, new badass scenes and everything. It would be a new dimension to Bleach which we need, I'm tired of Shinigami and Hollow. BRING ON THE DEMONS >D

I'm pretty sure Hell is simply going to be filled with the hollows that were bad people during their human life. Or, well, suffering hollows, since I'm pretty sure the one we saw isn't happy right now, if he's alive. The only other new creature I'd imagine would be the guy who completely impaled that hollow and started laughing. I won't deny that there'll be badass scenes though xD.

Ares
January 04, 2010, 04:26 PM
sounds star war-ish to me:darn lol.

Eey im only going with theory thats been spreading around :P

Oh btw if isshin is a real member of the RD then could this theory be true ? Isshin was robbed from his powers right?
Then maybe a fellow RD member betrayed him for some reason and those 2 people in his lab were his friends who were also involved with that unknown incident and now that the body's are known isshin starts to move because he got his powers back.

But then if my guess is right how can Aizen get such important bodies its not like they fell out of the sky right?? :facepalm And that person who did that could be our possible next main villian?

But hey its just a stupid theory.

conn-man
January 04, 2010, 04:30 PM
i say royal demension arc because it seems much more likely, after all its where aizen is trying to get to. as for the lack of bad guys i have a feeling that the royal gaurd is going to be very loyal to the king and maybe he'll end up having some sinister plans.

as for hell, there has been no mention what so ever since chapter 12! but that ominous hand that took shreiker into hell seemed to have possibility as a major bad guy.

Darth Executor
January 04, 2010, 04:40 PM
No royal dimension. We just had a shinigami villain in Aizen, I don't want to see more. I hope there's a vasto lorde arc. No more arrancar crap either. No need to have shinigami taint everything, just a straight up shinigami vs hollow fight. after that move on to either hell or royal dimension (though I hope the king isn't turned into an enemy, it would just be a repeat of the aizen debacle, no need to milk the evil shinigami cow that much).

Ukun
January 08, 2010, 03:24 PM
I think after this current arc, Aizen is going to turn Karakura into the Key anyway, despite the Shinigami efforts. Then we'll progress into the RD arc. If Kubo is smart he'll end the RD arc and then end the series with making Orihime reverse the damage done to Karakura town by giving up her life. That would be an ideal ending.

However, on the off chance a Hell Arc does happen, then i think the most logical thing to do would to be not to introduce demons and the like, but to kind of bring to light a reverse Shinigami. One that works for whomever controls hell, kind of like a Antigami(horrible sounding I know, haha). Just an idea.

Underpowered
January 08, 2010, 04:39 PM
I think after this current arc, Aizen is going to turn Karakura into the Key anyway, despite the Shinigami efforts. Then we'll progress into the RD arc. If Kubo is smart he'll end the RD arc and then end the series with making Orihime reverse the damage done to Karakura town by giving up her life. That would be an ideal ending.

OH GAWD NO!!!!!
I'm sick of Orihime h4xx...I hope Yammi just stomps on her and she never comes back. That'd be a real plot twist.

savantking
January 14, 2010, 07:09 PM
Royal dimension seems fairly obvious. There's far more development to be had as it has an actual relation to the characters of SS. I mean Hell is cool and all and it would be pretty badass to see his designs for hell but considering how much more the royal guard was mentioned in the story and how much more important the Spirit King would be to Bleach "mythology" it is the most logical. I highly doubt that Kubo has the balls to destroy Karakura considering Ichigo's family and friends reside their. Besides do you really think Isshin, Ryuuken, and the Urahara group would let that happen if worst comes to worst. If Isshin didn't make an appearance when Aizen is about to succeed and try to stop him I don't know if any one could ever forgive him as a character for being a total pussy.

drakend
January 17, 2010, 06:12 AM
Guys there won't be a vastroode arc, for the simple fact it would be part of the Arrancar Arc, the final part of it most likely. I mean I think we've had enough of Hueco Mundo, I don't want the plot to stay there for another four years. And anyway the future arcs will be more "seinenish" imho, because the once young readers of Bleach have aged in these years of course. Perhaps we'll obtain something better in the future! :)

Xerneas
January 18, 2010, 09:51 AM
I voted for Royal Arc, but I think we'll see both. Kubo leaves things for ages and then comes back to them later. There is no way he's gonna introduce a whole other dimension and we never visit it. We already know SS and Hell have some alliance so the groundwork is set.