PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Sengeoku Basara 3 by Capcom and Oga Asagi

Ju-da-su
January 04, 2010, 10:41 AM
The real serialization doesn't start till next month, but...the prologue is out. I indeed had translated it long ago, but...with the raw gone, no scanlation, and all...*shrug* I'll give it a try then, but I'm not good with writing up reviews or summary though. (Plus, despite of the fact that I've been follow this series from before the anime comes about, I've never played the game except for Basara HEROES...I came to know of it through Basara 2 manga after all... .__.")

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9074/scan001b.jpg
Sengoku Basara 3 (http://mangahelpers.com/m/sengoku-basara-3)
Original story by: Capcom
Artist: Oga Asagi
Serialization start in Jump Square March 2010 Issue.

Summary:
Based on the PS3/Wii game that's about to be released this Summer.
The story is set in the Sengoku Era of Japan, where the land is filled with war and chaos, following two heroes, Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura. After the Oda troop is defeated, the new troop, Toyotomi, led by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, starts their own conquest over the whole of Japan.

Preview Images:
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8246/scan003r.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5017/scan004.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2476/scan005k.jpg

PS. Alright, I suck at summary (especially when I think I'd end up spoiling Basara 2 story if I put the game summary...plus, if the manga starts it out this way, then it's almost as if they're going to rewind with Basara 2 then go to Basara 3(?), since Hideyoshi and his time is actually Basara 2's story, not 3. .__.") If someone else can come up with the summary, it'd be highly appreciated...^_^"

Dokuganryu
March 11, 2010, 12:33 AM
Any news on this. It's been a while and the only thing new was a raw of the first chapter.

Ju-da-su
March 11, 2010, 03:29 AM
...And the translation of the first chapter, I guess...though I know that people don't really care about the translation...only scanlator who is working on it cares about text translation... ._."

Well, it's a monthly manga after all...so I never really expect much of anything. Raw Paradise only scanned the prologue and they won't scan it again till it becomes popular (if it ever gets there. That's what they always do, so I never really expect ANYTHING from them. .-. ) Rena is slowly getting to chapter 2, I think. I don't want to rush her as well, since she has lots of things to scan. And for the scanlation...go ask the scanlator. I don't really follow up with it... ._."

Mido-ban
March 25, 2010, 07:38 PM
I hope that in the next chapter there will be Yukimura!!

Negative Syndicate
March 25, 2010, 09:12 PM
I'm going to wonder if this series going to be focus on Masamune.

Mido-ban
March 28, 2010, 06:44 PM
well! I'm going scanlate the 1st chapter even if my team is normally a french scanlation team !:p
why do this ? beacaus is there is no us scanlation, rena-chan will not upload a new raw !:eyeroll
how about franky hous ? I don't know, I ask him and no response:(

Ju-da-su
March 28, 2010, 10:10 PM
well! I'm going scanlate the 1st chapter even if my team is normally a french scanlation team !:p
why do this ? beacaus is there is no us scanlation, rena-chan will not upload a new raw !:eyeroll
how about franky hous ? I don't know, I ask him and no response:(

...*look around for Rena*

...You sure about that? That if someone scanlate it, Rena will scan the next chapter? I mean...seriously, that logic NEVER works from what I've observed from the other series...>_>"

...But it would be good if someone scanlate it though... ._."

Mido-ban
March 29, 2010, 04:21 PM
yeah...I guess...I'm sure...because I see it in rena-chan's profile...maybe I'm wrong ^^'' but well I'll scanlate it :amuse !

downfox
March 31, 2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the scans. Really interesting to start chapter 1 with Date and Itsuki. Does anyone know who comes out in the next chapter.

Negative Syndicate
March 31, 2010, 02:24 PM
I'm hoping this one last more longer than two prequels.

Mido-ban
March 31, 2010, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know who comes out in the next chapter.
I don't know sorry :s

I noticed that Itsuki is really weak compared to the video game!!

Ju-da-su
April 02, 2010, 10:31 AM
No offense, but...this series ain't new. So I don't understand why stick it up as new right now? -_-"

Thanks for the scanlation of the first chapter though, Mido-ban...

Negative Syndicate
April 04, 2010, 10:36 AM
Chapter 2 (http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/details/78997) is out.

Mido-ban
April 04, 2010, 11:03 AM
yaaa-haaa thanks Rena-chan!
well another chapter with Date Masamune...hmmm...46 pages !I think that Sengoku Basara 3 is based on Date Masamune story's but I'm not sure

Ju-da-su
April 04, 2010, 10:28 PM
...*disappointed since I was poking Rena the whole month, asking her if Yukimura is in it, though her answer was always "I didn't open it yet..."*

Hope Yukimura comes sometimes soon...(though I can just look at my large Yukimura poster to make myself all hyped for translating this... ._.")

lightening maiden
May 06, 2010, 11:23 PM
According to the official news, Yukimura came out in the new chapter released on May 1>_<

Mido-ban
June 03, 2010, 08:30 AM
is the manga sengoku basara 3 roar of the dragon will be animated in this summer?
I think it'll be the adaptation of Sengoku Basara 2
BTW, thanks Ju-Da-Su for translation !

Ju-da-su
June 03, 2010, 11:10 AM
The anime that's about to come out is the adaptation of Basara 2, yes. So...no, Basara 3 won't be animated yet for at least another year, I assume.

daman246
June 03, 2010, 01:08 PM
im still trying to find out who really is the protagonist lol

Negative Syndicate
June 03, 2010, 02:11 PM
im still trying to find out who really is the protagonist lol

Isn't Masamune a protagonist?

Mido-ban
June 03, 2010, 05:11 PM
yeah!! great Ju-da-su ^^
and I think That that Masamune is the protagonist ! because of the name of the manga the roar of the dragon

Ju-da-su
June 03, 2010, 10:19 PM
Well, in fact, if I go with the games, the protagonist actually change every time. Masamune actually is just a protagonist in the first one, along with Yukimura. Second one is Keiji. Third one is Ieyasu (from what I've seen). Usually, the protagonist for each game has some kind of relation with the last boss of the game in some way, maybe except for the first one where they just want to win them.

In Basara 2, Keiji is an old friend of Hideyoshi. In Basara 3, Ieyasu formerly worked under Hideyoshi, but later betrays him. Mitsunari, who's the last boss of the game, is another follower of Hideyoshi and Ieyasu's old friend who he used to work with.

But well, for the manga, guess Masamune hooks everything then...-_-"

Mido-ban
June 06, 2010, 05:42 PM
yeah in the next raw or after the next raw! there will be a color page for sengoku basara!!

Negative Syndicate
June 06, 2010, 05:58 PM
yeah in the next raw or after the next raw! there will be a color page for sengoku basara!!

Basara is getting colour on chapter 5 and 6.

Mr. Death
June 30, 2010, 09:07 PM
Hey Sengoku Basara 3 fans , my group has released Ch 2...
Grab it Here (http://jacgroup.zetsuboushita.net/?p=1111)

Mido-ban
October 03, 2010, 05:39 AM
wich chapters contains the volume 01 and 02 ?

Negative Syndicate
October 03, 2010, 10:28 AM
wich chapters contains the volume 01 and 02 ?

Volume 1 contains chapter 1~4, and volume 2 contains chapter 5~8.

Mido-ban
November 04, 2010, 07:07 AM
well Sengoku Basara 3 is finished, I don't know wich is the last chapter ! but in Februar there the third volume will be released wich contain a bonus chapter of 100 pages !!!! \o/