PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 571 Discussion / 572 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Akainu
January 13, 2010, 11:25 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56899) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The chapter is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/571/).

Duc :D
January 17, 2010, 09:05 AM
if the spoiler is true then I will be truely disappointed because Garp takes a hit without any conversation first? But the End with Ace and Luffy would be awesome. :O

Zehahaha
January 17, 2010, 09:07 AM
That's some early spoilers... If it's true then we'll finally see Sengoku's powers at least

Youbba
January 17, 2010, 09:10 AM
Too early for the spoiler, it's a fake

k-dom
January 17, 2010, 09:14 AM
sunday spoilers !!! Did that ever happen on a non double issue ?
well it seems that Ace has been free, that's quite a hasty ending. and I agree that Garp avoiding the fight is disappointing but it the same time, could it have been otherwise ?

It's an APforum spoiler which are only fake at april 1st, so that is why we can give him some credits

Lord Rayleigh
January 17, 2010, 09:21 AM
Garp taking a hit and letting Luffy pass, Mr 3 already on the platform pretending to be an executioner (and he was also pretending to kill Ace and to faint after Luffy used his Haki)...
Who knows, Mr 3 may have discovered a secret way to get on the platform unnoticed. No, seriously, we're not enough stupid to believe such a bad fake.

monkey D luffy
January 17, 2010, 09:34 AM
i dunno this one seems possible, i wouldnt rule it out so soon. speaking of soon wth is up with sunday spoiler? does it mean we can actually get a chapter on tuesday considering the spoiler is true and confirmed?

Super Angillis
January 17, 2010, 09:41 AM
Strange if we're getting it early this week instead of last. But in all honesty, the Mr. 3 disguised as an executioner part is something I can see happening. Remember, he prides himself on bieng cunning and sneaky. He also doesn't have to be the executioner Luffy knocked out, thanks to Crocodile they already have to replace the original executioners. Hell, did Croc plan that out?

Razh
January 17, 2010, 09:46 AM
Sengoku showing his ability right away just screams - FAKE. Is he that weak that he needs to use his df immediately against a rookie?
That crap about him looking like a Buddha statue is just hilarious. Also there's another candidate for that kind of df, his name is Urouge.

k-dom
January 17, 2010, 09:49 AM
well last week we had the scan before the spoiler were confirmed
now we will have a very long time before having the first pics :-)
And Mr.3 pretending being an executionner is not less stupid that Inazuma hiding in Iva hair. Since there is no Dragon/Shanks/Rayleigh/Blackbeard/Dadan apparition it looks ok to me

Razh
January 17, 2010, 09:52 AM
So anyway, what was Sengoku doing while Luffy was attempting to unlock the cuffs? He's standing right there at no more than 3 meters distance from Ace.

Shisu
January 17, 2010, 09:58 AM
Luffy finally managed to free ace? No way......
Fake.

k-dom
January 17, 2010, 10:07 AM
you have to agree that this spoiler is original and has nothing that the usual fake spoilers have. The 15 pages cannot be entirely resume in 5 lines, so maybe sengoku is doing something.
None of the admiral was able to prevent Luffy reaching the platform last week. That doesn't make much sense to me either, but it happened.

Shisu
January 17, 2010, 10:14 AM
you have to agree that this spoiler is original and has nothing that the usual fake spoilers have. The 15 pages cannot be entirely resume in 5 lines, so maybe sengoku is doing something.
None of the admiral was able to prevent Luffy reaching the platform last week. That doesn't make much sense to me either, but it happened.

But how comes that Mr. 3 is there?
Isn't he supposed to be with Buggy, somewhere outside the battlefield?

chess4
January 17, 2010, 10:31 AM
yo i think this might be fake. would be great if ace was finaaly freed, but like someone said it might be fake because i read another fake spoiler last week about sengoku becoming a budda, but it wasnt his fruit power. it was the goat wrapped around him. sengoku had some type of superman fruit, and the goat ate a fruit called big earth

Scion
January 17, 2010, 10:32 AM
True or not, the ending with Ace coming out of the fire ready to unleash hell is epic :)

Bugzee
January 17, 2010, 10:53 AM
^ Damn right Scion! :shakefist

I don't know what to make of this tbh :XD Garp taking the hit for Luffy to go passed is understandable but I mean its SUNDAY I'm shocked that we have a spoiler already! Mr. 3 suddenly on the platform is weird :s

o0o0oh Sengoku finally reveals his ability hey :blink

Well, I guess for now we can discuss this spoiler ::smile-big :p

k-dom
January 17, 2010, 10:56 AM
But how comes that Mr. 3 is there?
Isn't he supposed to be with Buggy, somewhere outside the battlefield?

btw when what the last time we saw him ? Chapter 561 ?

Razh
January 17, 2010, 11:08 AM

I see nothing original in Sengoku's devil fruit making him look like a big Buddha statue. Oh that's why he has the nickname "Buddha", because he looks like one when he uses his devil fruit. That's really original.

I guess it is possible that Sengoku had to go to the bathroom suddenly then came back just in time to show off his cool devil fruit.

This spoiler is probably not even a half of the chapter, even if it's real. The way it's written it doesn't make much sense.

Gol.D.Roger
January 17, 2010, 11:09 AM
You Know... I get the feeling this spoiler is Real... it sounds like Oda... unlike the other fake spoilers we got. I just get this feeling that it's 100% legit. Just a feeling of course. I'm sure other long time readers of One Piece will get the same vibe.

Sengoku's knickname of "buddha" makes perfect sense now... and Garp taking a hit like that makes sense....

Ace is finally free... and ready to unleash hell on Earth... Fire Logia Power Baby!!! LOL :D

chitgoks
January 17, 2010, 11:09 AM
i hope this is true because it's about time some logia heats up for the pirates.

garp doing it on purpose to get hit by luffy? hmmm ... sengoku should be able to know

Bugzee
January 17, 2010, 11:15 AM
A Zoan Buddha fruit hahaha :XD What the fricking hell would you actually classify Sengoku's DF under, I'd say zoan???

If this is legit, then Ace finally being freed is dope! :shakefist Aokiji will get owned *hopefully*, Jozu can be freed now as well!

deffkryz
January 17, 2010, 11:20 AM
Okay, I believe someone is taking apprentice's place in that mobile forum (the same mobile model seems to be enough for that).

Luffy sends Garp flying - yeah that sounds very right... That alone is already oo un-oda-ish.

Gats
January 17, 2010, 11:35 AM
Garp being beaten (voluntarily) by Luffy would be the only way for him to not "betray" the Marine and to protect his family...if it's done well enough to deceive the Marine.
The Marine seems stupid enough to not realize yet the betrayal of Hanckok so why not. I don't say the spoiler is true, but guys here who are saying that it's not "logical" while we are talking about One Piece makes me laugh. We are talking about One Piece ! Just say that you don't feel that it's Oda's style but don't bring too much logic in here. :p
[hr]

Garp taking a hit and letting Luffy pass, Mr 3 already on the platform pretending to be an executioner (and he was also pretending to kill Ace and to faint after Luffy used his Haki)...
Who knows, Mr 3 may have discovered a secret way to get on the platform unnoticed. No, seriously, we're not enough stupid to believe such a bad fake.

The spoilers obviously means that Mr 3 was pretending to be one of the new executioner called (offscreen) by Sengoku again to substitute the ones who fell. This is what happened when the first two were slashed by Crocodile sand.

Akainu
January 17, 2010, 11:35 AM
imo not really - it's the solution to all his inner conflicts, to get knocked out with one punch and then staying back for the rest of the war without any problems for his career et al.

the part I have more problems with is Sengoku not interfering properly and Ace being free at the end of the spoiler/chapter.

other parts of the spoiler were easy to guess, like Nami and uhhh, nothing more xD
but still, since last weeks spoiler came out that early too but wasn't posted on AP I'd rather say it's true, but take it with a huge grain of salt ;)

edit says I was too slow xD

beastboy
January 17, 2010, 11:40 AM
How many times were the short spoilers claimed as fake, and bad has hell before???

How many times was a chapter claimed bad has hell before??
I can answer this, not even once...

But I do feel Oda in this spoiler...
Aprentice spoilers don't have toughts... so probably we had some conversation between Garp and Luffy, and Garp was with heavy toughts...
Sengoku was right there, thats why he punched Luffy...

He forgot that non cutting attacks don't work on rubber.. Luffy uncaffed the devil... and the devil will bring hell to Marine Headquarters!

Gats
imo not really - it's the solution to all his inner conflicts, to get knocked out with one punch and then staying back for the rest of the war without any problems for his career et al.

the part I have more problems with is Sengoku not interfering properly and Ace being free at the end of the spoiler/chapter.

other parts of the spoiler were easy to guess, like Nami and uhhh, nothing more xD
but still, since last weeks spoiler came out that early too but wasn't posted on AP I'd rather say it's true, but take it with a huge grain of salt ;)

edit says I was too slow xD

Sengoku could kill Ace since the beginning, but he didn't, for symbol of something like that. He could kill Ace when the event is going bad for the Marine but he didn't, so...

I think it's not a fake, or at least a real spoiler with, maybe, fake parts. I'm not sure but I have a feeling...

k-dom
I see nothing original in Sengoku's devil fruit making him look like a big Buddha statue. Oh that's why he has the nickname "Buddha", because he looks like one when he uses his devil fruit. That's really original.

I guess it is possible that Sengoku had to go to the bathroom suddenly then came back just in time to show off his cool devil fruit.

This spoiler is probably not even a half of the chapter, even if it's real. The way it's written it doesn't make much sense.

Well most of the character names are somehow releted to their devil fruit. Anyway I don't care about Sengokou, like I said it is no more credible than the Admiral in last one. I'm more speaking about Mr.3, that explain why we have not seen him since 10 chapters, it matches with the character. That is something I would like if it happens.

Bugzee
January 17, 2010, 11:44 AM
Buggy could've carried Mr.3 on his back to the platform without being caught :blink??? lol I know stupid idea but still thats the only thing I could imagine, I can't see how else Mr. 3 could reach the platform without being noticed.

beastboy
January 17, 2010, 11:47 AM
Most of the people are forgeting that Mr3 is higher ranked than mr4, because he is a smart guy...

He probably desguised himself as a executionary.. and he was the one who fell during Luffy "little" out-burst...

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/569/14-15/
the one on the right looks a lot like mr3!

Gats
January 17, 2010, 11:48 AM
Buggy could've carried Mr.3 on his back to the platform without being caught :blink??? lol I know stupid idea but still thats the only thing I could imagine, I can't see how else Mr. 3 could reach the platform without being noticed.

It's quite easy in a war. There are many marines who are dead or something like that, with all the chaos, the mess, the fog, you can take a Marine uniforme and go behind.
[hr]

Most of the people are forgeting that Mr3 is higher ranked than mr4, because he is a smart guy...

He probably desguised himself as a executionary.. and he was the one who fell during Luffy "little" out-burst...

No I'm sure the spoiler meant that Mr 3 is one of the new executioner after Luffy's Haki.

urlaub
January 17, 2010, 11:53 AM
amazing; what can a big stone budda statue do?

jamjamstyle
January 17, 2010, 11:54 AM
So if we count them all, Luffy was responsible for saving Ace 3 times before he got executed:

He brought Crocodile who saved Ace
He unleashed his Haki and saved Ace
He brought Mr.3 who was responsible for a spare key

Where WB and his men didn't manage to save Ace once:

Marco attempt was a big failure.
WB didn't manage to make it because of his illnes and wounds

Yeah WB, this boy was the biggest VIP player in this war.

Bugzee
January 17, 2010, 11:59 AM
Our Luffy did it! :D

I can't believe Mr. 3 pulled it off :amuse I guess WB will fall now by the hands of Sengoku?! I'm more interested to know what Sengoku's abilities/powers are now! :blink

Be prepared people! :whoo Ace & Luffy are about to unleash hell on earth! :D

*well more so with Ace :amuse*

panasit
January 17, 2010, 12:18 PM
So Sengokou's ability is pretty much the combination of giant mushroom from New Super Mario Bro DS and the Tanuki suit from Super Mario Bro 3

As far as the ending is concern, I yelled YES the moment I read the spoiler! I hope it's legit!

Organizized
January 17, 2010, 12:24 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/569/14-15/
the one on the right looks a lot like mr3!

1. That guy has a beard, which is the only part we see of his face. Apart from that, I don't see how he's more similar to Mr. 3 than anyone else.

2. I'd think they don't switch executioners in the middle of the battle and seeing as Sengoku is on the platform, he should notice if one of the exutioners is beat up and someone else taking his place. Not to mention the other executioner should have noticed, too.

panasit
January 17, 2010, 12:34 PM
I just realized something. Are we going to have a free Marco arc after this?
Cuz other than the execution platform, I don't see how his situation is any different from Ace's.

Fox666
January 17, 2010, 12:34 PM
The spoiter is good, the only thing that is hard to believe is that Mr. 3 would go so far...

Marche
January 17, 2010, 12:36 PM
I think that the spoiler is true.
Because (even if I hoped that Garp and Rufy spoke), so serving Garp as a side would not betray the Marine and from the other it would not touch the family (if then Ace will be freed, in the next chapter I believe that Garp will fight against the pirates, not touching Ace and Rufy).
Then I believe that could be true the DF of Sengoku, it suits for his nickname (in fact before this war I thought that the nickname Budda had been given him because in each situation he will be remained "calm", "impassive").
Also for how much it regards Mister III, I believe that is true, because the last time that He has been shown is in the ninth page of the chapter 561.
If you observe the sixth page of the chapter 566 (in the second image), the executioner of left, magnifying the image seems to have only the moustaches and not the beard, and the hair are completely covered by the helmet.
But in the chapter 569 to page 15 and 16, in the second image, the executioner on the right has some hair that goes out of the helmet and He has also the beard (a beard like those of Mister 3), not only the moustaches.
Then I have not understood by who Ace is freed, and with that key (if that of Hancock or one built by Mister 3 (I hope with that Hancock has given to Rufy)).
At the end I have not understood if Rufy and Mister 3 are inside the circle of fire with Ace or aren't there, can someone tell me what happened???.

Razh
January 17, 2010, 12:53 PM
But in the chapter 569 to page 15 and 16, in the second image, the executioner on the right has some hair that goes out of the helmet and He has also the beard (a beard like those of Mister 3), not only the moustaches.

If that was Mr.3 then why did he try to kill Ace?

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/569/12-13/

I have no problem with Mr.3 in disguise. That part is nice. I don't even have trouble with Garp taking a dive, that is something that suits his character. Like when he left Luffy at Water 7, then later pretended that he's trying to capture him. (I think we should all be aware that Sunny would have sunk if Garp really wanted to sink it.)

What bothers me is Luffy dabbling with the cuffs when Sengoku should be standing right next to him and then Sengoku displaying his devil fruit right away. It's weird that the possibly strongest marine starts to resort to his devil fruit right away. And if he can grow, why doesn't he just look like bigger Sengoku, but looks like a statue of Buddha. What is that thing?
The only good thing about that is that is if it's true, Luffy can bury his giant pink fist into his face, since he's not logia.

Since the perimeter was breached, it's possible that Sengoku had to fight someone at the moment Luffy landed on the stand. But still, I'll wait for more detailed spoilers.

MokiSenpai
January 17, 2010, 12:56 PM
Seems fake to me. I mean, Sengoku destroys the platform, basicly making easier, to free Ace? Sounds fishy. But... the marines could kill Ace later at the battlefield, but still...

jamjamstyle
January 17, 2010, 01:15 PM
Well freeing Ace is currently really needed if they want Jozu to survive.... It's not like Akainu "accidently" would free Jozu from the ice like Buggy.

DeXt0R
January 17, 2010, 01:42 PM
I hope its not Fake!! GJ mr3:D

LongLiveOnePiece
January 17, 2010, 02:17 PM
if this spoiler is true i m gonna cry out of awesomeness.The Buddha.and ACe free?? i dint like the Garp part falling of the bridge though.:(

Mr. Crocodile
January 17, 2010, 02:23 PM
U know Sengoku growing large could maybe explain that battleship that was shown in the middle of Marineford during his battle against Shiki back in volume zero. I can see this spoiler being true..

mp44chris
January 17, 2010, 02:28 PM
U know Sengoku growing large could maybe explain that battleship that was shown in the middle of Marineford during his battle against Shiki back in volume zero. I can see this spoiler being true..
Shiki has the power to lift things as he likes. that was Shiki not Sengoku. Besides why would he do such a reckless thing? there are people living in MHQ.

Razh
January 17, 2010, 02:28 PM

So could Shiki's flying devil fruit. Probably more so. I think he's a better candidate for throwing a battleship at Marineford than an admiral who lives there.

Lol, same wavelength chris.

mp44chris
January 17, 2010, 02:55 PM
Lol, same wavelength chris.

lol have you a mathematical brain too?

well i re read chapters 550 till 570 and i found this: (bouton panel)
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v55/c560/10.html
Bugy and MR3 are up to something thats for sure! now the question is: is this spoiler fake or not?

Lord Rayleigh
January 17, 2010, 03:12 PM
The part of the spoiler about Mr 3 could be true : Mr 3 has not been seen with Buggy for a while, Buggy has a plan with Mr 3, and there's this executioner (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/569/14-15/) that really looks like him. Plus, this executioner is supposed to faint because of Luffy's Haoushoku Haki and yet he didn't dribble unlike all the others. That is really strange, besides even the executioner from the left is shown dribbling. That leads us to think this guy is faking his fainting.

The problem of the spoiler is about Garp and Sengoku. First of all, Garp's attitude isn't logic at all (see my last posts in the 571 predictions) and secondly how could Luffy come to Ace before Sengoku reacts ? Sengoku is supposed to be right next to him.

White Silver King
January 17, 2010, 03:21 PM
Um we've already seen a Grow Grow fruit or whatever with Urugue so I'll be super pissed if that's Sengoku's power. Besides it just makes him a huge target and you know what they say "the bigger they are the harder they fall".

Razh
January 17, 2010, 03:28 PM
Just for one last time, that executioner wasn't Mr.3 all the time. The executioners were there even before Squad stabbed Whitebeard. Did Mr.3 perhaps take down one of them and camouflaged himself without the other executioner and Garp and Whitebeard noticing? Also, if it was Mr.3 all the time, then he almost killed Ace. Just check how close the blades were to Ace's neck in chapter 569.

k-dom
January 17, 2010, 03:34 PM
I don't know if Mr3 is able to sustained Luffy haki. Like some said, it is probably another executionner.
For Sengoku, we have to wait, I remember lot's of spoilers which seemed stupid when you read them and when we had the real stuff, everything become clear, and everyone has only the word epic to say.

Fox666
January 17, 2010, 03:36 PM
lol have you a mathematical brain too?

well i re read chapters 550 till 570 and i found this: (bouton panel)
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v55/c560/10.html
Bugy and MR3 are up to something thats for sure! now the question is: is this spoiler fake or not?That was chapter 560... his plan was to show his face in the monitors...

Um we've already seen a Grow Grow fruit or whatever with UrugueEnd of discussion.:p

Ilyes84
January 17, 2010, 03:37 PM
Haha, but what if either one of Sengoku and Ouruge is really a giant that ate a MiniMini fruit? I remember something similar in a OP playstation game... always wondered if they are considered somewhat canon, given that only 100 devil fruits are supposed to exist (can't remember where I red this, though).

YamFrie
January 17, 2010, 03:41 PM
Um we've already seen a Grow Grow fruit or whatever with Urugue so I'll be super pissed if that's Sengoku's power. Besides it just makes him a huge target and you know what they say "the bigger they are the harder they fall".

Urugue having a devil fruit isn't confirmed yet, i doubt he has it. It appears, that he just strenghtens his body, increases his muscles strenght... well, something like that. Sengokus grow-grow no mi is quite plausible for me.

sarutobi_sensei
January 17, 2010, 04:11 PM
YOSHA! He's free!

Counter attack begins!

NoLimit89
January 17, 2010, 04:25 PM
Isn't Apprentice spoilers usually early and correct?

Just saying ...

k-dom
January 17, 2010, 04:34 PM
It is still one day earlier than usuall, I don't know if it will stay like that however

sarutobi_sensei
January 17, 2010, 04:37 PM
Garp isn't sent flying, from the spoiler it seems that he falls from the platform.

Mr. 3 is cunning and sneaky. He could very well have gotten on the platform earlier. We know that he is not "weak" so to speak, and Buggy and him had a plan.

I like these spoilers.

Strange if we're getting it early this week instead of last. But in all honesty, the Mr. 3 disguised as an executioner part is something I can see happening. Remember, he prides himself on bieng cunning and sneaky. He also doesn't have to be the executioner Luffy knocked out, thanks to Crocodile they already have to replace the original executioners. Hell, did Croc plan that out?

Exactly. It's sunday and supposedly it's apprentice that posted the spoilers, so it's probably true.

Last week people were saying that Garp and Luffy in front of each other was fake. Well it wasn't.

Zatono
January 17, 2010, 04:42 PM
YOSHA! He's free!

Counter attack begins!

It'd be so great if it turns out to be true. They can finally escape and the marines would 'lose' in that sense, but they'd still win since WB is probably going to end up being left behind.

jamjamstyle
January 17, 2010, 04:57 PM
^ The one who gained the most in this battle are neither the Marines or Pirates but Luffy:

Allies:

- Luffy managed to get the admiration and respect of WB + his entire fleet NW captains.
- With the announcement of Luffy being Dragon's kid, he can expect some more assistance from the Revolutionaries aside from Inazuma/Ivankov in the future as he is also a important threat for the WG.
- The Newkama's, former Shichibukai etc..

Fame:

Luffy finally got acknowledged by 2 of the greatest forces in the world;

The Shichibukai
The Marines

His goal:

He saved Ace and that's only what matters to him which is also a + in his diary.

Luffy came out as the biggest winner in this war lol....

frontaLobotomy
January 17, 2010, 05:03 PM
Nice spoiler, but I have doubts myself as to whether it's true, despite myself predicting Ace would get freed in the previous thread. It'd be kinda cool if Mr.3 were up there, but it's too unlikely. Getting past the Marines, then Garp, and finally Sengoku before a switch to even take place is asking a bit much. Mr.2 probably could have done it with his ability, I'm not so sure about this guy.

luffy_boy
January 17, 2010, 05:04 PM
Just for one last time, that executioner wasn't Mr.3 all the time. The executioners were there even before Squad stabbed Whitebeard. Did Mr.3 perhaps take down one of them and camouflaged himself without the other executioner and Garp and Whitebeard noticing? Also, if it was Mr.3 all the time, then he almost killed Ace. Just check how close the blades were to Ace's neck in chapter 569.

Well we know that most likely the guard changed after this event. So this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/566/05/)could have been mr. 3`s chance.

Marche
January 17, 2010, 05:06 PM
^ The one who gained the most in this battle are neither the Marines or Pirates but Luffy:

Allies:

- Luffy managed to get the admiration and respect of WB + his entire fleet NW captains.
- With the announcement of Luffy being Dragon's kid, he can expect some more assistance from the Revolutionaries aside from Inazuma/Ivankov in the future as he is also a important threat for the WG.
- The Newkama's, former Shichibukai etc..

Fame:

Luffy finally got acknowledged by 2 of the greatest forces in the world;

The Shichibukai
The Marines

His goal:

He saved Ace and that's only what matters to him which is also a + in his diary.

Luffy came out as the biggest winner in this war lol....I agree with you.
And I don't think that WB and his crew will escape, also because they must avenge Squardo and Oars junior (I think that now is dead for real).

chuna
January 17, 2010, 05:17 PM
Its better to wait for a most reliable spoiler. Anyway I dont believe Luffy can pass through Garp and Sengoku to reach Ace.

beastboy
January 17, 2010, 05:18 PM

No... you're wrong..
those (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/566/05/) were cut from the genitals to the stomatch... so I guess they were changed...
And when they found the executors, the execution proceeded...
Of corse Mr3 would put the blade down Ace's neck... you already said that Sengoku is only 3m away...

For me... is the real thing

Razh
January 17, 2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah, thanks guys forgot about that.
Still, it doesn't mean that it is Mr.3 because he came really close to cutting Ace's head and did absolutely nothing to stop the other executioner.

beastboy
January 17, 2010, 05:24 PM
But don't forget that the spoiler has only 5/6 pages worth information

Razh, he might want Ace to live... but isn't something that he would risk is life... and he knew something would stop him...
[hr]
With the correction I say:
100% true

Razh
January 17, 2010, 05:25 PM
But don't forget that the spoiler has only 5/6 pages worth information

Razh, he might want Ace to live... but isn't something that he would risk is life... and he knew something would stop him...

Oh, he knew someone is going to stop him... That's what I call a plot hole. One moment he almost cuts Ace's head off and next moment he's risking his life to help him escape.
He probably came during the commotion, after those 2 fainted.

beastboy
January 17, 2010, 05:32 PM
Maybe he came during the commotion... We will just have to wait..
But anyway.. now I think its right...
Luffy, Ace and mr3 were in the same place..
So he turned into a giant to hit the 3 at the same time, and end everything.. it happens that Luffy and Ace have some top tier endurance.... and it turned out wrong to sengoku...

sarutobi_sensei
January 17, 2010, 05:53 PM
Eheh this is so nice :D Ace is finally free!

He's free!

The counter attack begins!

Srsl, this is going to be awesome. I'm really expecting this chapter and the next one because of the spoilers :D

Fox666
January 17, 2010, 06:07 PM
Yeah, thanks guys forgot about that.Still, it doesn't mean that it is Mr.3 because he came really close to cutting Ace's head and did absolutely nothing to stop the other executionerWhen the exutioners were knocked down, you could see they are long-nosed. At least none of these two are Mr. 3.

Oh yeah, now that I am thinking abou it, I doubt Garp would let Luffy hit him. He would not betray the marines.

BlackHair
January 17, 2010, 06:14 PM
Im sry, I dont get the "hype Garp" part from last weeks cliffhanger. For me its fake until I see pictures.

sarutobi_sensei
January 17, 2010, 06:35 PM
Don't forget that we only have info of like 7 pages or something. We're still missing a lot of info.

jamjamstyle
January 17, 2010, 07:03 PM
What's bothering me now is how they will manage to escape with ships now they freed Ace?

Ace can use his fire ability if Aokiji freezes the sea but i'm not so sure about how they want to stop Mihawk because he can easily destroy a entire fleet, like he did with Don Krieg's ships. He doesn't seem the type to me now that wants Luffy to escape from his clutches.

bittman
January 17, 2010, 07:07 PM
Wait...so Mr 3 can now change his appearance to something believable with wax and without Miss Goldenweek? Changing appearance is Mr 2's power. Besides, Mr 3 is a weak fraidy cat, yet he somehow snuck up to the platform to rescue Ace? Why in the world would he do that? He has no stake in it.

Throw in the combination of Sengoku having a shamelessly useless power ("To grow big"? So basically, he's Gear 3 Luffy or Shadows Asgard Moria?) and Garp taking a hit from Luffy (might as well have just stayed still right? Sengoku couldn't fire him for sitting still) and we have....

(drumroll)

A shit chapter!
Or a fake spoiler.

Given One Piece's current state, I'm not sure what to believe. There hasn't been an entire chapter that's had me excited since the start. Just some double spreads here and there that were interesting, then a whole lot of pointless cameos.

Fox666
January 17, 2010, 07:22 PM
The thing I almost hate is the idea of Garp saving Ace...

It would be the same as Sengoku and the 3 Admirals annihilating all the Whitebeard pirates, and them just saying "you gave a lot of effort in this battle, we will let you take Ace back home"

elitefox
January 17, 2010, 07:47 PM
i hope this is true because it's about time some logia heats up for the pirates.

garp doing it on purpose to get hit by luffy? hmmm ... sengoku should be able to know

I do think that only Ace can save the pirates now... who is powerful enough to on logia at this point? is a logia too with high enough FIRE POWER. :D

Akasunanosasori
January 17, 2010, 07:50 PM
I do think that only Ace can save the pirates now... who is powerful enough to on logia at this point? is a logia too with high enough FIRE POWER. :D

U can hurt logia type with haki :p.

elitefox
January 17, 2010, 07:54 PM
I just realized something. Are we going to have a free Marco arc after this?
Cuz other than the execution platform, I don't see how his situation is any different from Ace's.

at least marco is not in the side of sengoku lol

Chronorox
January 17, 2010, 08:01 PM
if this spoiler happens to be true, I'm kinda disappointed of sengokus DF. I expected a better and cooler DF and not this lame growing-bigger DF ability...

superman97
January 17, 2010, 08:05 PM
I think we are going to be finding out something big in regards to Luffy's family history soon. Right here http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/570/05/ Whitebeard mentions the Will of D. And in the past Nico Robin who seems to be 'in the know' more so then the majority of characters we have seen to this point seemed to know, mentions the will of D here http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/180/05/. The 'D' concept has been building since the first chapter just like something as big as the 'haki' concept.

Romanov D Paul
January 17, 2010, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure of course, but the spoiler sounds kind of legit to me... Even if I have serious doubts about Garp letting Luffy punchballing him without reaction. About Sengoku's ability, well we do not know if Urouge had a devil fruit at all, like someone mentioned before, it could just had been Seimekikan or the like, and also I would'nt compare an ability like this to Kage Kage no Mi's Shadow Asgard, whitch left Moria practically defenseless against Luffy's attack... If the spoiler is true, you can be sure that he's ability is either a paramecia that turns him into a giant, or, although farfetched, a mythical zoan as someone already mentioned... Nahh, wait a moment Budda was no animal at all!!! No, I'd totally go for the paramecia, given the whole spoiler is no load of shit. Finally, Ace being freed at the end of the chapter makes quite the sense, since the pirates have tryed so hard up to now and Luffy is so near to him, I see it as a good way to bring this battle to it's peak and then close it in a (very) flashy and flamboiant manner :D

elitefox
January 17, 2010, 08:08 PM
if this spoiler happens to be true, I'm kinda disappointed of sengokus DF. I expected a better and cooler DF and not this lame growing-bigger DF ability...

Just imagine a Giant with strong haki ;)

that will be a Bigggggg trouble, if sengoku manage to punch a giant rifle with haki... they will get hurt even a logia will get knock out :D

Rotten The Wizard
January 17, 2010, 08:09 PM
IMO Ace can turn the tide of this battle.
ace is a MONSTERRR with alot more destructive force than marco and joz combined.

Meet your maker AoKiji

Pix™
January 17, 2010, 08:35 PM
Source: JJT (http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/)
Credit: Idol
Verification: Confirmed

Se avete intenzione di utilizzare queste traduzioni per il vostro sito/forum/blog, siete pregati di creditare il Juin Jutsu Team e Idol, Grazie.

Capitolo 571: La Forca / Il Patibolo (sciegliete voi)

Nami sulla cover.
Rufy contro Garp.
Rufy: "Ti spazzero via dalla mia strada!"
Rufy utilizza il Gear 2nd e colpisce violentemente Garp facendolo finire fuori dal ponte.
(Sembra che Garp si sia fatto colpire volontariamente).
Rufy arriva in cima al patibolo e prova a togliere le manette ad Ace, purtroppo Kizaru lo intercetta e fa schizzare via la chiave con raggio laser.
Mr.3, che si era travestito da boia prendendo il posto di uno dei due, da una mano ad aprire le serrature delle manette.
E' arrivato per Sengoku il momento di giocare la sua mano, rivelando cosi le sue abilità, improvvisamente diventa enorme (kyojin no mi?)
Il suo aspetto è quello di un enorme Daibutsu! (grandi statue di Buddha).
Daibutsu-Sengoku scaglia un pugno contro Rufy, il patibolo intero crolla facendo cadere tutti i presenti di sotto.
Rufy prova ad aprire le manette di Ace a mezz'aria (forse dopo aver ottenuto la chiave, o forse con una chiave creata da Mr.3), i marines aprono il fuoco su di loro, improvvisamente dall'interno di un cerchio di fuoco appare Ace!!!
Fine.

nalex94
January 17, 2010, 08:45 PM
theres a confirmed spoiler in the spoiler thread its from idol so i think its legit. its in italian so idk what it says but atleast we have something comfirmed

sarutobi_sensei
January 17, 2010, 08:48 PM
It says the same thing that the 1st one says x) Line for line.

luffi_2009
January 17, 2010, 08:59 PM
Source: JJT (http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/)
Credit: Idol
Verification: Confirmed

عنوان الشابتر : حبل المشنقة
رقم الشابتر 571
الحالة : مؤكد
لوفي ظد غارب لوفي: سوف ابعدك عن طريقي جير سكندو لوفي يظرب غارب ( غارب تلقى الظربة عمدا ) يسقط غارب من الجسر . لوفي يكمل طريقه و يصل الى المنصة ويحاول انقاذ ايس . يظهر كيزارو , كزارو يبعد مفتاح اصفاد ايس بالاشعة. مستر 3 متنكر بزي جندي . ثم ياتي دور سينجوكو ليكبر ويكبر تحول مظهر سينجوكو الى دايبيوتس بوذا . حجم ظخم , سينجوكو يوجه ظربات باتجاه لوفي دون التوجيه مما جعل المنصة تتهدم لوفي يحاول فتح اصفاد ايس وهم يسقوطون في الجو ( هل يستعيد لوفي المفتاح او يستخدم مستر 3 ) المارين جن جنونه ويصوبون وابل من الرصاص عليهم واذا دائرة من اللهب !!!! هجوم ايس اندو ..

this is an arabic Translation .... :D and i think this Spoiler is Fake

Fox666
January 17, 2010, 09:02 PM
Seriously, having a confirmed status at this time is fail.

elitefox
January 17, 2010, 09:17 PM
Well, it isn't a complete spoiler and we know incomplete spoilers lead us too right...

there has to be more in it... so we can just wait for the whole spoiler and most likely Pics to prove this.

Omnion_1990
January 17, 2010, 09:19 PM
Wait...so Mr 3 can now change his appearance to something believable with wax and without Miss Goldenweek? Changing appearance is Mr 2's power. Besides, Mr 3 is a weak fraidy cat, yet he somehow snuck up to the platform to rescue Ace? Why in the world would he do that? He has no stake in it.

Throw in the combination of Sengoku having a shamelessly useless power ("To grow big"? So basically, he's Gear 3 Luffy or Shadows Asgard Moria?) and Garp taking a hit from Luffy (might as well have just stayed still right? Sengoku couldn't fire him for sitting still) and we have....

(drumroll)

A shit chapter!
Or a fake spoiler.

Given One Piece's current state, I'm not sure what to believe. There hasn't been an entire chapter that's had me excited since the start. Just some double spreads here and there that were interesting, then a whole lot of pointless cameos.

If the spoiler is true im quitting reading this series. i never read it from the start just got off the anime into it.

Firstly about Garp getting hit and blown off by luffy. so what is luffy now? pirate king yonkou status?? Rob F*CKING lucci didnt even get blown away, and blueno barely when luffy went gear 2 when they used tekkai. Also those weak arse snake sisters DID block it but couldnt handle the aftershock. this, something a man such as garp, blew him away? Garp whom was mad strong and handled even roger?? there's a limit on growing so old you lose your power but this takes the piss.

HOWEVER if Garp LET himself get hit off then that still would piss me off since they gave him a bloody double page spread making him badarse only in the next chapter to fuxx him over on the first page, but it made sense. Garp wanted to save ace and not hurt luffy, yet hes a marine. only way would be luffy knocking him out. Garp know it wont happen but hell play it like that.

Now with sengoku turning into a buddha. At first i thought, this is some fan bs just because sengoku is called "the great strategist sengoku the buddha". but when i read this this scene in a chapter came to light:

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565.5/13/

if you look only garp and leo are actually moving, shown by those classic movement lines. but sengoku is doing something else. imo he isnt moving, when i FIRST saw that chapter i thought sengoku was gunna go tekkai and do something standing still. this COULD back up this spoiler by maybe he was turning into a buddha or something, backing up how half of marinford was destroyed.

but turning into a buddha statue?? for a fleet admiral?? a bit of a dumb ability, doesnt really ooze pwnage.

Zatono
January 17, 2010, 09:41 PM
@Omnion - You can see the movement lines in the top left and right corners of Sengoku's panel.

Fox666
January 17, 2010, 09:44 PM
Sengoku is shown from the front, but he is moving...

elitefox
January 17, 2010, 09:46 PM
If the spoiler is true im quitting reading this series. i never read it from the start just got off the anime into it.

Firstly about Garp getting hit and blown off by luffy. so what is luffy now? pirate king yonkou status?? Rob F*CKING lucci didnt even get blown away, and blueno barely when luffy went gear 2 when they used tekkai. Also those weak arse snake sisters DID block it but couldnt handle the aftershock. this, something a man such as garp, blew him away? Garp whom was mad strong and handled even roger?? there's a limit on growing so old you lose your power but this takes the piss.

HOWEVER if Garp LET himself get hit off then that still would piss me off since they gave him a bloody double page spread making him badarse only in the next chapter to fuxx him over on the first page, but it made sense. Garp wanted to save ace and not hurt luffy, yet hes a marine. only way would be luffy knocking him out. Garp know it wont happen but hell play it like that.

Now with sengoku turning into a buddha. At first i thought, this is some fan bs just because sengoku is called "the great strategist sengoku the buddha". but when i read this this scene in a chapter came to light:

if you look only garp and leo are actually moving, shown by those classic movement lines. but sengoku is doing something else. imo he isnt moving, when i FIRST saw that chapter i thought sengoku was gunna go tekkai and do something standing still. this COULD back up this spoiler by maybe he was turning into a buddha or something, backing up how half of marinford was destroyed.

but turning into a buddha statue?? for a fleet admiral?? a bit of a dumb ability, doesnt really ooze pwnage.

it was said that he was knock off the bridge, not knock out.

it is different. Garp can stay sleep or rejoin the fight.

Naruffy
January 17, 2010, 10:12 PM

Calm down, though this chapter may suck to you, others (like me) really like it. Oda can't please everyone so bare with it (if it's true).

For those who hate this spoiler, and in the event that it's actually true, relax. Getting Ace free is only half the battle; I'm sure they'll a lot more epicness to follow.

Oh, and another thing, we haven't even seen the full extent of Sengoku's powers, so don't rule them out as 'lame' or 'not enough for a fleet admiral' for all we know there could be more.

sarutobi_sensei
January 17, 2010, 10:26 PM
Falling of the bridge isn't the same as being sent flying some meters.

Blueno was sent moving on the top of the building, Lucci was sent moving from on the ground of the tower. Garp may very well be pushed back a little and fall trough the hole.

He did his duty of not letting Luffy get trough him without doing a thing, maybe he even faked being pushed back, but still, he did his job. He loves his grandsons, he wouldn't let them die.

I like the spoiler, it's small but it gives some info. When the full spoiler comes out, I'm sure the people that are saying: I'll quit reading OP if this is true will say: WOW NICE!

White Silver King
January 17, 2010, 10:29 PM
Garp whom was mad strong and handled even roger

We have no idea what the limits of his strength are. So far we've only seen super strength and that can only get you so far. And it has only been said that he has backed Roger into a corner multiple times. This doesn't mean a one-on-one fight that they fought as equals it could mean he lead a group of battleships to surround an island Roger was on. That's backing into a corner. And since you get to rage, so do I. I am so tired of everyone raising him higher and higher on this exponentially growing pedestal because of one god dam comment, he can throw a cannonball WHATS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL so can everyone else in the god damn OP world?!?!?!

sarutobi_sensei
January 17, 2010, 10:29 PM
Exactly. Sengoku's power of turning into a Giant Budha looking statue might grant him something else.

Plus it's plausible since how the hell would Garp, as much strong as he is/was, or Shiki would get a fucking Battle ship thrown into the middle of the town? It's crazy unless there was a "giant" among them.

I like Sengoku's power, if it's true. Having Giant strength, embebed with Haki is way too dangerous.

craziii
January 17, 2010, 10:33 PM
IMO Ace can turn the tide of this battle.
ace is a MONSTERRR with alot more destructive force than marco and joz combined.

Meet your maker AoKiji

hehe, exactly. the power of the sun! and this time there is no black hole black beard there to absorb the heat baby! eat it marines.

only if the spoilers are true of course.

elitefox
January 17, 2010, 10:38 PM
Exactly. Sengoku's power of turning into a Giant Budha looking statue might grant him something else.

Plus it's plausible since how the hell would Garp, as much strong as he is/was, or Shiki would get a fucking Battle ship thrown into the middle of the town? It's crazy unless there was a "giant" among them.

I like Sengoku's power, if it's true. Having Giant strength, embebed with Haki is way too dangerous.

That is what I am saying a while ago, without haki, yeah an ordinary giant... but sengoku proves to be able to imbed haki and he is also fast... that not anybody can hit him like they did to oars... he is slow that is why he has been hit multiple times but did the canons work? really? I don't think so... only shibukais had him stop.

Zatono
January 17, 2010, 10:39 PM

It's not crazy. If Zoro can LIFT (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/194/17/) and THROW (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/195/02/) a damn building, way back then, then surely Garp who was on par with Roger could lift a battleship. Probably not easily, but he could still do it.

White Silver King
January 17, 2010, 10:39 PM

It was Shiki. He keeps his personal ship afloat with his ability so throwing it shouldnt be a problem.

Mr. Crocodile
January 17, 2010, 10:54 PM
It's not crazy. If Zoro can LIFT (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/194/17/) and THROW (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/195/02/) a damn building, way back then, then surely Garp who was on par with Roger could lift a battleship. Probably not easily, but he could still do it.

It is crazy, when Saul lifted a battleship backed in Ohara it looked like he was having a bit of a hard time, he's a D too mind you and a giant.
[hr]
If Shiki used his power to throw the battleship, how come he didn't use it on Roger's ship when they fought? Wanted him alive after he turned him down? I don't think so, maybe he didn't have his DF power at that point.

Naruffy
January 17, 2010, 10:58 PM
We have no idea what the limits of his strength are. So far we've only seen super strength and that can only get you so far. And it has only been said that he has backed Roger into a corner multiple times. This doesn't mean a one-on-one fight that they fought as equals it could mean he lead a group of battleships to surround an island Roger was on. That's backing into a corner. And since you get to rage, so do I. I am so tired of everyone raising him higher and higher on this exponentially growing pedestal because of one god dam comment, he can throw a cannonball WHATS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL so can everyone else in the god damn OP world?!?!?!

Your 100% right... Garp sucks completely, so what he cornered the Pirate King, so what he's turned down being promoted... It all means nothing.

We won't know the details of Garp cornering Roger, but its an incredible feat nevertheless. Your making it seem like Garps just average, like he dosen't deserve to be regarded as powerful, of course people are amping him up he is powerful, even if we haven't seen the full extent of his strength. He's called a legendary marine we haven't seen him fight all out yet, but don't doubt his strength.

ANBU4U
January 17, 2010, 11:05 PM
ACE IS FREE! YES!

/fangasm

BlindMunkey
January 17, 2010, 11:07 PM
Your 100% right... Garp sucks completely, so what he cornered the Pirate King, so what he's turned down being promoted... It all means nothing.

We won't know the details of Garp cornering Roger, but its an incredible feat nevertheless. Your making it seem like Garps just average, like he dosen't deserve to be regarded as powerful, of course people are amping him up he is powerful, even if we haven't seen the full extent of his strength. He's called a legendary marine we haven't seen him fight all out yet, but don't doubt his strength.
my sarcasm meter off after reading that lol

i agree with Naruffy here with Garp being strong for real just his reputation. only thing is that hes gotten old like WB but none the less Garp has to be at close to the admiral lvl and its a plus for Garp since he doesnt have any element/logia DF power. i mean just think about it the gaint iron he threw at luffy and co when they made there escape from water7.
anyways if this spoilers are accurate.. seems like the end is coming and its coming fast for this arch. ^^

White Silver King
January 17, 2010, 11:22 PM

Look you guys can hype him all the way to the moon, then why can't I hype him down a bit I'm entitled to my opinions. And I never said he sucks, I'm sure he's powerful, but just because I don't think he's the most amazingly powerful person in the series doesn't mean I'm wrong. Though if you'd like I could do my best to make your opinions sound as stupid as you made mine seem :)

Naruffy
January 17, 2010, 11:28 PM
Look you guys can hype him all the way to the moon, then why can't I hype him down a bit I'm entitled to my opinions.

So what, your complaining because people think Garp is powerful and responding to their comments by saying 'so what, he can throw a cannonball and almost captured the Pirate King' your opinion makes no sense, sure you can hype him down but that dosen't change the fact that he is powerful.

White Silver King
January 17, 2010, 11:31 PM
So what, your complaining because people think Garp is powerful and responding to their comments by saying 'so what, he can throw a cannonball and almost captured the Pirate King' your opinion makes no sense, sure you can hype him down but that dosen't change the fact that he is powerful.

Omfg. READ MY GODDAMN POST!!! I'm not saying he isn't powerful, I am saying he's not as godly as everybody has made him out to be!!! If I were to start hyping the shit out of Buggy right now because tons of pirates believe him to be "the strongest pirate" or whatever I'd be getting slammed. And no, throwing a cannonball doesn't make you powerful in this series, people in this series sneeze cannonballs, literally!

Naruffy
January 17, 2010, 11:36 PM
Omfg. READ MY GODDAMN POST!!! I'm not saying he isn't powerful, I am saying he's not as godly as everybody has made him out to be!!! If I were to start hyping the shit out of Buggy right now because tons of pirates believe him to be "the strongest pirate" or whatever I'd be getting slammed.

Yeah, by the time I had posted you had edited your post.

Garp and Buggy are incomparable.

On another note, if these spoilers are true, we might get to see some more match ups, such as Ace vs Aojiki and what not.

White Silver King
January 17, 2010, 11:42 PM
Yeah, by the time I had posted you had edited your post.

I added a sentence at the end that had no effect on my sentence's point.

Garp and Buggy are incomparable.

Well thanks for that.

mr.danly
January 17, 2010, 11:45 PM
interesting. I guess Garp, instead of choosing one way or the other (between his life as a marine and his loyalty to his family), he took a middle road. No way in HELL did Luffy actually beat him in one hit. Garp had to put in a bit of a show, but this way, he can save both Luffy AND Ace while still upholding his "Marine values" or whatever you want to call them. I don't think anybody really saw this coming... props to Oda yet again.

superman97
January 18, 2010, 12:28 AM
Omfg. READ MY GODDAMN POST!!! I'm not saying he isn't powerful, I am saying he's not as godly as everybody has made him out to be!!! If I were to start hyping the shit out of Buggy right now because tons of pirates believe him to be "the strongest pirate" or whatever I'd be getting slammed. And no, throwing a cannonball doesn't make you powerful in this series, people in this series sneeze cannonballs, literally!
Why Garp is powerful....
-During the Ohara incident Akainu and Aokiji were just vice-admirals... at this point Garp could have been an admiral but didn't. So I think it is safe to assume that if both Akainu and Aokiji are now admirals then Garp is at least above them or the same in strength if you take into account age.
-He Knocked down Marco pretty easily, after Marco was already holding off an admiral on his own.
-He is legendary for cornering Roger.
-Garp and Sengoku are mentioned by Whitebeard as being two of the only ones left from his age when he spoke to Shanks.
-Garp obviously has haki, we just don't know what type.
-Since we all know Luffy will become the Pirate King, and Dragon is pretty much the Revolutionary Armys Leader. That leaves Garp as their grandfather and father respectively. So Garp has got to be somewhat equal to that level of power.
-He helped train Coby to use Soru, a technique used by CP9, and other Vice admirals... Maybe he was one of the people who helped train Marines as strong as them. And the idea of a Rob Lucci type mastery of those techniques combined with haki is very powerful.
-THE ONLY thing working against Garp is that we don't know the difference in power between him and the current devil fruits. Because while that giant from the ohara incident was a vice admiral he still stood no chance against his fellow VA Aokiji.

So Oda has given Garp every right to have the hype he has been given.

Omnion_1990
January 18, 2010, 12:29 AM

no shiki had a devil fruit that levitated stuff remember? in the movie hes shown levitating ships towards someone. he could have very well sent a ship flying at garp/ sengoku

also i still think those lines meant sengoku was either growing or gunna do something standing still.

And to the people who said we dont know Garps full strength... lol. no offence but what manga have you been reading? its not one piece.

Garp is the father of the dragon, the most dangerous man in the world; and grandfather of luffy. HIS blood runs through THEM.

he IS admiral class, the pure fact he refused "another" promotion as VA calibre suggest he could have even been promoted when sengoku did and COULD be fleet admiral.

kizaru could barely touch marco, garp "slapped him" in the face with one punch he went flying and had a bruise on his face.

lifted and threw that big arse ironball. sorry but most people in onepiece cant do that with RAW strength alone. even luffy cant. they NEED to use their devil fruit powers. the only reason luffy can smash through stuff is because hes made of rubber.

gets slashed by morgan and shakes it off.

roger himself said them two have almost killed each other.

theres more than this, not only that we are yet to know if he has an ability. with all whats happened OFC people/ I will hype him. YES we dont know 100% of his full strength but weve seen what he can do.

Rotten The Wizard
January 18, 2010, 12:30 AM
anyone who thinks Garp is Weaker than any of the admirals.......you cant be helped

I was expecting Garp to atleast slap Luffy around a little first for going out and being a pirate but I guess this works

elitefox
January 18, 2010, 12:34 AM
anyone who thinks Garp is Weaker than any of the admirals.......you cant be helped

I was expecting Garp to atleast slap Luffy around a little first for going out and being a pirate but I guess this works

Well we must remember a single slap from garp = death of luffy ;)

Omnion_1990
January 18, 2010, 12:41 AM
Well we must remember a single slap from garp = death of luffy ;)

EXACTLY. in end of episode 313 to beginning of 314 garp normally punched luffy using "the fist of love", and it bypassed his rubber abilities. what if he punched luffy full force? he wouldn't survive, or hed be in a coma. taking away luffy devil abilities, he just another guy. look at when blackbeard smashed him into the floor.

Ero-Sanji
January 18, 2010, 01:21 AM
roger himself said them two have almost killed each other.

This is the single most forgotten fact about Garp, I can't understand how people are underestimating him like this...

gfire2
January 18, 2010, 01:30 AM
i remember something like this last week, i thought it was just some guys prediction

deffkryz
January 18, 2010, 02:28 AM
Okay, I've calmed down a bit and thought it over... It still seems not that of a great chapter to me (depends on how many comedy this chapter contains) but I'm gonna accept it if the spoiler's true.

If the spoiler is true im quitting reading this series.

"If you don't have the stomach for it, don't eat it anyway."

I'm cutting the remaining rant... Only some notes on your two major appointments:

Garp was caught between the devil and the deep blue sea: Fight at full power against his own grandson and watch the one he promised to protect die - or turn against the Marines.
Sengoku throwing a punch that makes the scaffold crumble somehow if fact makes him very strong. At least equal to Dragon. In the very end, we might have a reference to Osamu Tezuka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddha_%28manga%29).

You really expected Garp to use all of his strength on Luffy after he spread tears over Ace? Making Luffy smack him out of the way was probably the only way of his quandary. Garp might lose some credit, but he knows, he can't be thrown out of the Marines since he's the Hero that captured Roger. Garp might retire afterwards saying "Bwahahaha, I'm just too damn old for this..."

I'm quite sure after some weeks, they both meet again (maybe with Shanks and Dragon all together having a "happy birthday's booze" ;)) and Garp will slap him back for raising his fist against his grandfather.

Oh, and I don't think its Sengoku's fault alone that the scaffold crumbled - depends on where Garp landed and if he just smacked "something" with his fist in rage. He already did something like this and let Morgan escape in the end.

Desman
January 18, 2010, 03:57 AM
Yay read the spoilers! Well they seem to be odd in Mr 3 part especially, but I think that Garp thingy is true. My point is he said "I won't move. I'm Marine headquarter's vice admiral" well he can keep these words as promise and literally doesnt move. It sounds like stupid thing that Luffy would do :P.

Also I think some posts that say Garp isn't very strong are soo wrong. Why people say that he's weak if he can take 1on1 against roger who tied with WB? He keeps contact with hes family (dragon) and doesn't harm his family. Garp tried to keep Luffy & Ace sort of safe during their younger days. If you cant prove that he is weak then why are you saying so? I think he could go on par with WB in full condition and match would be well balanced.

If spoiler is true then next few chapters WB+allies would try to leave Marineford. Would they go through Marineford to new world or would they try to go out from gates of justice?

OunknownO
January 18, 2010, 04:14 AM
sounds possible.... only thing that is bugging me is appearance of Mr 3 and why would he risk his life for ace

Oblivion
January 18, 2010, 04:28 AM
Mr. 3 showing up doesnt bug me at all. Right now its not about wether you wanna save ace coz you care for him, but rather not letting the marines win.

And if you have any bit of honor left as a pirate you'd help the pirates and fight against the marines. Just as Croco is doing.

We have yet to see what buggy really planned. And maybe what mr.3 is doing is part of buggy's plan.

Still i wont cry the spoiler being terrible: wait for more details

and anyone saying ace's being freed is too soon....it had to happen sometime: we have been waiting for this to happen for like 30 chapters and right now another pushback by the marines would be stupid.

lxcid
January 18, 2010, 04:32 AM
sound possible too. development was a bit hasten though. but i would love to see ace being saved after such a long chapters of ping pong around. its not over yet though. they still need to run away from the marine ford. not an easy feat and someone gonna sacrifice. like mr. 2 previously. probably whitebeard, macro and jozu and lots of his nakama is gonna sacrifice in the process of saving ace...

jamjamstyle
January 18, 2010, 04:39 AM
I have a small theory:

Sengoku who perhaps is even bigger then OZ now is maybe the main key to the big escape. If they manage to make him fall or punch wrong, the impact may break the whole island in pieces and it would create chaos because Akainu foreshaded that the Island won't hold out any longer if WB would keep rampaging. It's not wrong in my opinion because moria's punch was also able to break Thriller Bark thus i don't see what's wrong with Sengoku who's probably 5 times bigger then Moria's Asgard.

Oblivion
January 18, 2010, 04:58 AM
Sengoku who perhaps is even bigger then OZ now is maybe the main key to the big escape. If they manage to make him fall or punch wrong, the impact may break the whole island in pieces and it would create chaos because Akainu foreshaded that the Island won't hold out any longer if WB would keep rampaging. It's not wrong in my opinion because moria's punch was also able to break Thriller Bark thus i don't see what's wrong with Sengoku who's probably 5 times bigger then Moria's Asgard.

first of all i wont say your theory is wrong but i cant be proven right, coz we dont know just how big Sengoku really becomes.

i dont think strategist Sengoku is stupid enough to endanger the whole island. Destryoing the scafold was already stupid enough.

But destroyig the island would rather help the marines because the pirates would be scatterd around and it would be much easier for them to take out ace who wont get as much help. (Aokiji and Kizaru could instaport to ace's location). The escape routes would be destroyed too and even more most of the pirates wont be able to get to their remaining ships.

Now that i think about it breaking the island would be a good thing to do by the marines.

panasit
January 18, 2010, 05:15 AM
I think this one is real. Even if it's not it should conclude already either way. I'm one of those people when no matter how cool the storyline is, if it's drag out way too long I get frustrated. Ace almost get his head chop off twice now. There's no need for the third time. Plus, Luffy getting kicked away again will make the built up from the last two chapters before this moot.

I think a lot of people were disappointed because the spoiler have Sengokou stupidly destroy the platform which... free Ace, because they think the platform itself is cover in seastone. I think it's just the handcuff. That's why destroying the platform isn't such a big deal. The platform at Rogue Town wasn't made by seastone right? Or was it, i don't have the energy to check.

bittman
January 18, 2010, 05:17 AM
You do realise that the Whitebeard pirates have no way of escaping even if they do free Ace right? Or are you suggesting the marines will lower the wall around the bay and let the new world pirate ships sail up to Whitebeard to carry him away?

As it stands (even if these spoilers are true and Ace gets freed), the marines are carrying a huge advantage over the pirates. None of the three admirals have taken any damage you could count as serious, all of the Shichibukai are still standing and I still have hope for Garp and Sengoku despite the fact that they've thrown something between 1 and 2 punches in total between them.

Pirates on the other hand? 75% dead Whitebeard + Croc picking too many fights + probably something like 10 div captains now + Jimbei ready to die + 95% dead Luffy + Iva. Unless Iva pulls out some teleportation hormones from his ass, or all the new world pirates actually show some worth, it still feels like a battle in the marines favour.

That said, the marines have all been stoically idiotic. Akainu never capitalised on the Whitebeard getting hit in the stomach with molten lava thing, Kizaru couldn't finish off a flea and Aokoji keeps getting hit out of the way. Mihawk doesn't like finishing fights, Doflamingo can't keep track of Crocodile and Moria thinks Shadows Asgard is a good technique.

Too much clusterfuck and cameos still...

Oblivion
January 18, 2010, 05:35 AM
Moria used his bats too in some small panel.
DeFlamingo is just hoping around, he just seems to be enjoying whats going on rather then really doing something. he doesnt care for either side i guess.

But yeah as i pointed out in my post above: the pirates have already little to no way to escape from the island. If not for some DEM (like some new party arriving or buggy's yet to be revealed plan) i dont see any means for them to get off the island.

btw: all the 3 Generals should have attacked WB together at some point. Right now Aokiji tried, then Akainu and then Kizaru, but none of em at the same time....but they seem to be jumping around from one place to another..

jamjamstyle
January 18, 2010, 05:35 AM
first of all i wont say your theory is wrong but i cant be proven right, coz we dont know just how big Sengoku really becomes.

i dont think strategist Sengoku is stupid enough to endanger the whole island. Destryoing the scafold was already stupid enough.

But destroyig the island would rather help the marines because the pirates would be scatterd around and it would be much easier for them to take out ace who wont get as much help. (Aokiji and Kizaru could instaport to ace's location). The escape routes would be destroyed too and even more most of the pirates wont be able to get to their remaining ships.

Now that i think about it breaking the island would be a good thing to do by the marines.

You think that destroying the island would be in favour of the marines? seriously? The pirates are surrounded by iron walls and have currently no way to escape, they've filled the only hole in the wall that's left with their paddle ship and it's the closest thing.

- Breaking the island in pieces would mean that the Marines wouldn't be able to properly aim their fire at the ship and their formations would break apart.
- Even Aokiji and Kizaru have to watch their steps because if they fall in the water it's over. They don't have wings you know.
- Ofcourse Sengoku isn't stupid enough to scatter the island but we are talking here about a large scale battle, everything can happen... WB can use his gura gura no mi together with some combo attacks from others to make Sengoku fall during battle. Not everything has been within Sengoku's calculation, he might not be aware that the island has suffered too many damage that it might not hold out the pressure of his giant form.

Natsu Dragonil
January 18, 2010, 05:46 AM
Isn't that Mr.3 on the right besides Buggy?
http://dl01.mangashare.com/manga/One-Piece/570/013.jpg
It sure is his hair or at least his locks.
So how did he get to the scaffold in not time.Did he learn to teleport or did Kizaru give him a ride?
If it's really Mr.3 then the spoiler can't be true.So i say it's 99% fake until someone proves that it isnt Mr.3 on the right of Buggy.

Adrizsnk
January 18, 2010, 05:53 AM
It's obvious that the trump card the pirates are needing now is Ace.

It would be nonsense if else was freed when all marines are down (that would mean the end of the marines...).

From the begining, the better plan was to somehow save Ace then escape. With Jimbei and WB ready to die + Ace free (he can at least own Aokiji ^^)
the pirates will be able to get out.

Maybe Buggy will play some role in the escape so he will be world famous after that? ^^

panasit
January 18, 2010, 06:06 AM
I didn't type anything about escaping because I thought that's inappropriate for this thread, and it should be for the next chapter speculation (we have to wait for this chapter to be confirm first).

But as far as escaping is concern, anything can happen. Shank come in doesn't seem too far-fetch for me now. Plus Ace is strong himself. I think he is stronger than Marco. He destroyed so many marine ships in one hit. I wouldn't say he's Admiral level strong, but he can certainly change the ties of the battle.
The era is coming to an end. That means something has to happen to the World Government and/or Whitebeard. Plus, the time skip thing would also mean this big change is impacting Luffy in a big way. Plus, Blackbeard is doing something at Impel Down. So anything can happen as far as escaping is concern.

But let's focus on the idea that Ace is getting free first. I'm optimistic but there can always be a chance it is wrong.

Marche
January 18, 2010, 06:10 AM
So how did he get to the scaffold in not time.Did he learn to teleport or did Kizaru give him a ride?
If it's really Mr.3 then the spoiler can't be true.So i say it's 99% fake until someone proves that it isnt Mr.3 on the right of Buggy.For me this spoiler is real.
In fact (I have write this thing in the third page) there is this things:

1)The last time that He has been shown is in the ninth page of the chapter 561.
2) If you observe the sixth page of the chapter 566 (in the second image), the executioner of left, magnifying the image seems to have only the moustaches and not the beard, and the hair are completely covered by the helmet.
But in the chapter 569 to page 15 and 16, in the second image, the executioner on the right has some hair that goes out of the helmet and He has also the beard (a beard like that of Mister 3), not only the moustaches.

Xabaras
January 18, 2010, 06:14 AM
hi everyone, long time reader first timer member.
I think for the escape plan, everybody keep forgetting that Jimbei may play a big role in the actual escape, with is power of calling up big fish for a ride. Just my 2 cent, apologies if already been discuss.

Oblivion
January 18, 2010, 06:16 AM
Jimbei wont die, he still has to deal with Luffy about the Arlong case, secondly we still have the wild plan of BB. Whatever he is doing will still play a large role in this battle. (BB stated in only a few hours the world will see something big, and i guess a few hours have passed now)

panasit
January 18, 2010, 06:18 AM
Come to think of it Ace is needed in order to win in the first place, I don't think Whitebeard leave any room for escaping without Ace (if Ace dies his next plan will definitely be kill Sengoku, something I don't think even he thought he could do). His captains can only hold back Shichibukai. His top captains, Marco and Diamond guy can't beat the admirals. So far, it's been Whitebeard vs. All three Admirals and some vice admiral. That's one paramecia guy vs 3 logia type.
That's why Whitebeard is losing this badly. Crocodile prove to be very useful as a Logia type on Whitebeard side, and when Ace is free, at the very least the ties should be even. Not counting Sengoku's ability and Garp of course.

Razh
January 18, 2010, 06:18 AM
If there isn't some time skip involved in the chapter, then I don't know how Mr.3 could get from Buggy to the stand in such a short time through all those marines and still disguise into an executioner.

Natsu Dragonil
January 18, 2010, 06:23 AM
I mean how could Mr.3 pass all the Marines without being noticed.He cant have found the executioner clothes on the battlefield.Cause the only executioners are near the scaffold so there is noway he would make it to there without being noticed.
Besides that Kizaru was being hold back by WB so he wont go after Luffy.SO did WB let him leave to go after Luffy.That won't make any sense.

jiminy
January 18, 2010, 06:31 AM
spoilers seem iffy. But if it is real, Mr. 3 being there does not make too much sense either (oda will do his magic explaining this one).

Though I do agree that Buggy & co are up to something, since he does want the spotlight and Ace is his pal. He will do something great. Maybe Buggy's crew will come because they heard of news from the broadcast that buggy was there (though what they are able to accomplish at the scene will be irrelevant, unless they bring a fleet of pirates with them)

alps
January 18, 2010, 07:03 AM
oda always draw the character in detail, for the latest chap the one beside buggy isnt mr.3, the thing that like hair of 3 is a "hiragana". like wa wa wa wa wa in hiragana.
CMIIW

deffkryz
January 18, 2010, 07:24 AM
oda always draw the character in detail, for the latest chap the one beside buggy isnt mr.3, the thing that like hair of 3 is a "hiragana". like wa wa wa wa wa in hiragana.
CMIIW

Are you sure?!

わ - wa
る - ru
ろ - ro
ゑ - we

looks more like ru or ro, maybe a we...

Marche
January 18, 2010, 07:28 AM
spoilers seem iffy. But if it is real, Mr. 3 being there does not make too much sense either (oda will do his magic explaining this one).

Though I do agree that Buggy & co are up to something, since he does want the spotlight and Ace is his pal. He will do something great. Maybe Buggy's crew will come because they heard of news from the broadcast that buggy was there (though what they are able to accomplish at the scene will be irrelevant, unless they bring a fleet of pirates with them)I hope in this because I want to see the reaction of Hancock when she will see Albida (perhaps the marine will discuss on who is more beautiful between her and Albida), particularly if she will know that also Albida loves Rufy, that she wants Rufy.
I believe that there will be a clash (I would like to see her reaction if Albida will say, as she did in RT, that Rufy has been the first man who dared to touch her), however I think that for some reason she will be replaced by Koby (if Rufy will be in danger, or if Rufy will tell her to leave this things to Koby, because he wants his revenge on her).
I would like to also see as Koby will react when it will discover how much Albida is changed.
If Koby will beat Albida, she could fall in love for him and perhaps She will became a marine, as Jango with Hina (because in reality Albida doesn't love Rufy, she loves only the strong men, in fact she loves alone Rufy because he has been the only man to beat her).
If however Albida will have known that Buggy was in Roger's crew and that He is a dear friend of Shanks, and that now He can finally find the treasure that He wanted (thanks to the bracelet that Rufy has given him), she could decide to be with Buggy.
Perhaps Albida and the Buggy's crew could came thanks to Rayleigh.

panasit
January 18, 2010, 07:39 AM
Speaking of Rayleigh, Kuma did whisper something to him. May be it's that Ace is Roger's son. Or something else entirely. But it may open a possibiilty that Rayleigh may join the war at some point, which if it does happen, most likely to help them escape.

goldb
January 18, 2010, 07:54 AM
@Razh: There probably was some time skip involved but it would have been a pain for Oda to show Mr.3 getting from where Buggy was to the scaffold. So now we now why his nickname is the buddha. nothing to do with personality but more about the appearance from his ability.

deffkryz
January 18, 2010, 07:55 AM
I hope in this because I want to see the reaction of Hancock when she will see Albida (perhaps the marine will discuss on who is more beautiful between her and Albida), particularly if she will know that also Albida loves Rufy, that she wants Rufy.

Sorry but: Seriously? What kind of dope did you smoke? "Shipper's brand"?

alps
January 18, 2010, 07:56 AM
Are you sure?!

わ - wa
る - ru
ろ - ro
ゑ - we

i don really know about hiragana, what i mean to say that thing isnt hair but hiragana, and the face is totaly difrent from mr.3

is it possible that alvida and bugy crew, acidentaly show up in the marine ford... haha it will be funny for the crew to reunite with buggy

beastboy
January 18, 2010, 07:56 AM
Are you sure?!

わ - wa
る - ru
ろ - ro
ゑ - we

Its a bit of the kanji that repeats in that page...
if you close up is easy to see that that guy isn't mr3...
Its just some random prisioner!

Don't you remember the usual 19 page 2 spread chapters... wich had lots of content...
this one may be one of those... and they lost time explaining mr3's actions...

ps:Why are you complaining about Cameo's... thats what this arc is all about... show off the characters that we will see often in the new world..

BTW if my japanese is correct... that is an "A"... but i'm probably wrong!

hhv94
January 18, 2010, 08:03 AM
Love the fact that One piece spoilers always come out early. I know this came out on Sunday but didn't have a chance to respond till now. If the spoiler is true which looks to be very possible then Garp does just let Luffy through as he lets Luffy hit out of away. Although this feels a bit anti-climactic, I was hoping for more then this. Ace being free at the end sounds good to me though. :)

Razh
January 18, 2010, 08:12 AM

Just how many details do you think can Oda draw in such a tiny pic? The head shape is similar, he has the same shirt (as lot of other prisoners too, but still) and he has a part of his hair sticking in from above, as if it's a tip of a number 3.

Marche
January 18, 2010, 08:15 AM
Speaking of Rayleigh, Kuma did whisper something to him. May be it's that Ace is Roger's son. Or something else entirely. But it may open a possibiilty that Rayleigh may join the war at some point, which if it does happen, most likely to help them escape.In fact I believe that Kuma said this... that Ace is Roger's son.

sarutobi_sensei
January 18, 2010, 08:17 AM
It's not crazy. If Zoro can LIFT (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/194/17/) and THROW (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/195/02/) a damn building, way back then, then surely Garp who was on par with Roger could lift a battleship. Probably not easily, but he could still do it.Totally forgot about that XD

It was Shiki. He keeps his personal ship afloat with his ability so throwing it shouldnt be a problem.

True.

If it's really Mr.3 then the spoiler can't be true.So i say it's 99% fake until someone proves that it isnt Mr.3 on the right of Buggy.

No it's just a random prisioner.

The last time we saw him was on chapter 561. 10 chapters ago.

I mean how could Mr.3 pass all the Marines without being noticed.He cant have found the executioner clothes on the battlefield.Cause the only executioners are near the scaffold so there is noway he would make it to there without being noticed.
Besides that Kizaru was being hold back by WB so he wont go after Luffy.SO did WB let him leave to go after Luffy.That won't make any sense.

So you're saying that he couldn't have cought the clothes when Croc sent the other 2 executioner's flying and then took the place of another one?

People, even if the spoiler is true, we only have like 8 pages of information right now. It's bound to have more stuff on this chapter.

urlaub
January 18, 2010, 08:31 AM
So, Ace is free, now they can all escape? Sounds so easy, but in reality the fight is not ending this soon. Loads of stuff gonna happen still.

ScratchmenApoo
January 18, 2010, 08:31 AM
Wow.. early spoilers..
Hope it's not some kind of fan fiction, because this is awesome.
Btw. Still not clear on Sengoku's power, or if it's even a Devil Fruit. Maybe it's some kind of technique, because if you remember, Monk Urouge grew himself in size as well. Since there can't be 2 same fruits...
And Ace finally free ? Now it's time for some revenge. (considering spoilers are true).
Waiting for confirmation pics and awesomeness !

Bugzee
January 18, 2010, 08:45 AM
:wtf this is getting so exciting!!! I can't wait for some pics to get uploaded! I wonder how Garp will do now...I'm sure he'll try and avoid *physical* contact with Ace & Luffy during the rest of this war...I'm thinking though that Sengoku will force him to do something :headscratch...but as long as he survives :crying damn it :shakefist

Marche
January 18, 2010, 08:49 AM
Totally forgot about that XD

True.

No it's just a random prisioner.

The last time we saw him was on chapter 561. 10 chapters ago.

So you're saying that he couldn't have cought the clothes when Croc sent the other 2 executioner's flying and then took the place of another one?

People, even if the spoiler is true, we only have like 8 pages of information right now. It's bound to have more stuff on this chapter.I totally agree with you, in fact I have said this thing already.

elitefox
January 18, 2010, 08:51 AM
:wtf this is getting so exciting!!! I can't wait for some pics to get uploaded! I wonder how Garp will do now...I'm sure he'll try and avoid *physical* contact with Ace & Luffy during the rest of this war...I'm thinking though that Sengoku will force him to do something :headscratch...but as long as he survives :crying damn it :shakefist

he might just sleep at the bay :D

lol, ace is freed, I wonder how powerful he is after the release... we haven't seen him in war and I hope he is way more powerful than magma boy(no offence to MH member akainu) :D

Bugzee
January 18, 2010, 09:07 AM
^ lol it would be funny to see a scene where Garp has fallen asleep in the middle of the battle :XD and Sengoku shouting at him :amuse

:shakefist Ace will surely own many marines :kukuku

:whoo Marineford lit up by Ace's flames :whoo .......:shakefist

deffkryz
January 18, 2010, 09:13 AM
Its a bit of the kanji that repeats in that page...

Yeah'misunderstood'im *sob* Thought'e'wus'talkin'bout'san'in'generaaal... :bow

Don't be upset - my brain was just a bit m*ndf*ck*d today @ work

ps:Why are you complaining about Cameo's...

Who is? :neutral Me? :blink No! Cameos are always appreciated.

If you're referring to Alvida... I don't see her being in love with Luffy.

BTW if my japanese is correct... that is an "A"... but i'm probably wrong!

It's an お - "o" ;)
[hr]

:whoo Marineford lit up by Ace's flames :whoo .......:shakefist

I guess he unfreezes Jozu first.

Marche
January 18, 2010, 09:15 AM
I hope that in the next chapter (572) we will see that Rufy will look at the Vivre Card of Ace, which it will regenerate (as the bodies of Zoro, Rufy, Sanji and Robin to TB after the return ot them shadow).

Gats
January 18, 2010, 09:19 AM
Just how many details do you think can Oda draw in such a tiny pic? The head shape is similar, he has the same shirt (as lot of other prisoners too, but still) and he has a part of his hair sticking in from above, as if it's a tip of a number 3.

Give up, it's a kanji, not a bit of hair. The down is the same as the other kanji near this, you can also see the same loop from this behind the arm of the prisonner. Besides, the way the hair is curly is obviously not the same as Mr.3, Mr.3 doesn't have a "hole" in his curl which makes his "3" hair. Just look at him during the war in the previous chapters or even in Impel Down.

ScratchmenApoo
January 18, 2010, 09:43 AM
I guess he unfreezes Jozu first.
I think with hot fire Jozu will melt into water and die. The reason Robin and Luffy got well is because they were slowly melted with water the temperature close to the ice. I don't know physics that well so maybe they both have the same effect ? o.o

Zatono
January 18, 2010, 09:45 AM
Seems like a full spoiler script is out...now all we need is a translation.

elitefox
January 18, 2010, 09:46 AM
New spoiler in Jap... I hope someone can translate it soon.

Idk if it is real or not though

Zatono
January 18, 2010, 09:51 AM
I think with hot fire Jozu will melt into water and die. The reason Robin and Luffy got well is because they were slowly melted with water the temperature close to the ice. I don't know physics that well so maybe they both have the same effect ? o.o

I'm to lazy to look up the reason, but I believe that it was done that way because if they were exposed to hot temperatures to fast, there's a chance they'd crack and break.

sarutobi_sensei
January 18, 2010, 09:55 AM
Sooo, on the new spoiler Ace isn't freed, Luffy and Garp actually fight a lot. Garp beats Luffy and is about to give him the final blow but he stops with tears coming out, Sengoku is surprised by this and says that garp won't be forgiven, Ace calls Garp a bastard for doing that to Luffy.

Hawkseye is still fighting Croc. Croc is "worried" about Luffy (more like pissed off) @ him loosing like that, Aokiji makes a comment so does Kizaru.

WB's disease strikes yet again and he collapses to the ground.

In the end Garp says to Luffy to GO!

Gats
January 18, 2010, 09:55 AM
New spoiler in Jap... I hope someone can translate it soon.

Idk if it is real or not though

This spoiler seems to show that the chapter is only about the fight between Luffy and Garp (and a bit of Mihawk/Croc). Garp dominates Luffy in battle but he can't make the finishing blow because Luffy is his grandson. Sengoku and the Marine seem surprised by this turn of event.

Wowzers
January 18, 2010, 09:56 AM
The new one seems to not fit with the first one. It doesn't mention mr 3 for example... at least not that I could see. Almost entirely Garp vs Luffy. I'm sure some one will be translating it soon.

deffkryz
January 18, 2010, 10:03 AM
This spoiler sounds real too. At least more real than the first one.

Well, I've found the text twice in two different bbc/blogs ... as commentary. here (http://onepiecepage.bbs.fc2.com/?act=reply&tid=2864158) and here (http://onepiece-netabare.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2010-01-10) ;) And it's again being posted here by a new account.

If I may guess. Fakers are tired of uploading fake chapters - now their spreading false scripts.

Rotten The Wizard
January 18, 2010, 10:12 AM
Sooo, on the new spoiler Ace isn't freed, Luffy and Garp actually fight a lot. Garp beats Luffy and is about to give him the final blow but he stops with tears coming out, Sengoku is surprised by this and says that garp won't be forgiven, Ace calls Garp a bastard for doing that to Luffy.

Hawkseye is still fighting Croc. Croc is "worried" about Luffy (more like pissed off) @ him loosing like that, Aokiji makes a comment so does Kizaru.

Like i said earlier, i was expecting Garp to atleast smack luffy around a little first

Gol.D.Roger
January 18, 2010, 10:22 AM
The new Spoilers sound fake to me... so far.. we've never had an entire chapter focus on one fight... it's always several different fights/things happening at the same time. Not sure if Luffy/Garp would even be fun to watch since it would be a one way pwnage by Garp. It's like if Luffy fought Rayleigh all out... Rayleigh or Garp can just pound Luffy to hell and back without taking a single hit.

I still put my money on the first spoiler... with several unexpected crazy things happening... seems to flow better with what we've seen so far in this war... one crazy chapter after another filled with unexpected surprises.

Instead of a long one on one fight occupying the entire chapter.

Ace is free this week and next week will be Logia Fire Hell on Earth.

That whole sequence with Luffy trying to free Ace with the keys Boa gave him and Kizaru knocking it out of his hands with a laser beam and then Luffy realizing that Mr. 3 is on the platform disguised ready to make another wax key for Ace and then Sengoku just turning into a huge Buddha and pucnhing them all off the platform is just soooooooooooooooo Oda... just lots of craziness and unexpected turns.

My 2 cents.. nothing more... I've been reading One Piece for the last ten years... and the Oda I know sounds more like the first spoiler IMHO of course.:D

DeXt0R
January 18, 2010, 10:22 AM
Hope the first is true, another chapter just with 1v1 fight;/ Show some progress in the story:D and like smn said the source isnt sure:D

Dragon Walker
January 18, 2010, 10:32 AM
If my very limited knowledge in Japanese is correct, then this chapter seems to be heavily focused on Ruffy's and Garp's and their fight, mixed with some conversation and a few words from Ace who seems, if I'm not mistaken, pretty concerned about this..

I personally like the look of this. We've had too many switches by now, and a single long fight would be nice. Although like someone else said, it looks like Ruffy can't handle Garp by a long shot.

hhv94
January 18, 2010, 10:36 AM
Oh so this second spoiler is different then the first. Ill make my guess that the first is probably the one. It was right in last weeks spoiler which is why I'm giving the first one the benefit of the doubt. Interesting read though on that new spoiler. It be nice but either way I'm looking forward to the scans later this week.

Omnion_1990
January 18, 2010, 10:48 AM

thanks for giving a summary mate, have some rep.

but tbh the way youve said that sounds like this new one is fake. last week we had the garp crying and couldnt hit luffy saga, and sengoku has already said if garp "does something he wont go easy on him". i doubt oda would repeat those lines again, waste of manga space. also ace calling garp a bastard for doing that... kinda cliche and after garp cried for ace doubt he would be like that.

sarutobi_sensei
January 18, 2010, 11:10 AM
Well that's what happens x)

I'm not quite sure of what Sengoku says, but he's shocked/angry @ Garps decision not to hit Luffy.

Also, if I read correctly, WB is surprised that Garp is hitting on his own Grandson, it's either this or he's surprised that he is Luffy's Grandson (and this would explain some other comments on other parts).

Like I said, it's a small summary, that's what I gathered from the translation x)

now let's wait for a real translator x)

lxcid
January 18, 2010, 11:22 AM
After several weeks of being cheated. To have such a complete script at this point of time is kinda impossible. Every week people will say the fake script is more real than the real script and it end up being fake.

And the poster is a first time poster. Doesn't sound creditable.

This time round, I'm going to go with the first script still. I'm hoping that Ace is release. :D :X

Winlyx-chan
January 18, 2010, 11:25 AM
Between the two spoilers the first one sounds more in line w/ typical spoilers at this point. True it's a bit longer but it still isn't the full chapter which almost never comes out on Monday.

The second which is more like the full script seems more fake. It's just like last week where luffy punched out one of the admirals with his haki punch. The spoiler was super long and mentioned all this great stuff just to be proven fake at the end.

Not to mention we're only getting a portion of the chapter in the first spoiler. Last week the first spoiler mentioned Ina being in Iva's hair but that wasn't showed until about the half way point of the chapter. So who's to say that the first spoiler isn't missing some good detail either. I wouldn't be surprised that Luffy and Garp have a page or two of them talking or 'fighting' (I can't see garp really fighting luffy) before Luffy punches him.

ikuroi
January 18, 2010, 12:14 PM
Just read it, nothing special really.. Well I actually prefer this "spoiler", with Garp showing some more emotions about how he feels about this battle.

Garp "Even as a pirate... or even as an enemy... I just can't kill my grandson with my own hands"
ガープ「たとえ海賊だとしても・・・たとえ敵だとしても・・わしに実の孫をこの手で殺すことなどできん・・!!」

Sengoku "Foolishness... aren't you Garp the hero!!"
センゴク「馬鹿な・・お前は英雄ガープだぞ!!」

btw
The last post, in the spoiler & pic thread, is NOT a translation of the japanese script.

hill_mie87
January 18, 2010, 12:17 PM
Between the two spoilers the first one sounds more in line w/ typical spoilers at this point. True it's a bit longer but it still isn't the full chapter which almost never comes out on Monday.

The second which is more like the full script seems more fake. It's just like last week where luffy punched out one of the admirals with his haki punch. The spoiler was super long and mentioned all this great stuff just to be proven fake at the end.

Not to mention we're only getting a portion of the chapter in the first spoiler. Last week the first spoiler mentioned Ina being in Iva's hair but that wasn't showed until about the half way point of the chapter. So who's to say that the first spoiler isn't missing some good detail either. I wouldn't be surprised that Luffy and Garp have a page or two of them talking or 'fighting' (I can't see garp really fighting luffy) before Luffy punches him.

couldnt agree more. Second spoiler sounds fake to me.

Zatono
January 18, 2010, 12:34 PM
Lol @ the new spoiler. Complete and utter bullshit. Well, at least someone took the time to make a fake spoiler so that we could be entertained for a little bit.

Bugzee
January 18, 2010, 12:37 PM
:err That blood & water -_-; chapter spoiler post......is a load rubbish, 100% fake! imo :cussing

I can't imagine Garp and Luffy speaking like that to each other in the middle of this war, secondly I can't see them hugging each other in such a situation/scene.

1st spoiler seems more legit to me :thumbs

Ero-Sanji
January 18, 2010, 12:44 PM
Why is it that hard to see that chapter?

I thought it was great and smart, isn't obvious that Garp would react like that.

Oblivion
January 18, 2010, 12:48 PM
oh god...i give up...never ever will i visit the spoiler section before wednesday...with all the different spoilers running around it does get kinda stupid.

ENDER3000
January 18, 2010, 12:48 PM
JinbeiD, which chapter is that scene from? lmao XD

Both spoilers sound crazy but I cant tell which is fake...though I suspect it might be the 2nd one.

tako-san
January 18, 2010, 12:51 PM
I definatly prefer the 1st spoiler. the 2nd one does not seem likely at alll.
and besides. its about time ace gets set free.
but regardless of what the real chapter is, with oda writting it, it will for sure be unbeleivably epic

Lord Rayleigh
January 18, 2010, 12:53 PM
The new spoiler is 100% fake : there is no doubt about it. Luffy and Garp hugging after Iva - who is of course known as a close friend of Garp - said that Garp will never fight Luffy.
And there's no way we can get the dialogue so early.

Bugzee
January 18, 2010, 12:58 PM
JinbeiD, which chapter is that scene from? lmao XD

Both spoilers sound crazy but I cant tell which is fake...though I suspect it might be the 2nd one.

It's the one Enru-007 posted, the first part is the raw and the second part is the translation. :)

It sure is funny to read though :amuse

Well, I'm sure we'll get some sort of confirmation soon.....*hopefully!* :thumbs

Wowzers
January 18, 2010, 01:03 PM
You probably should treat the "translation" as a separate spoiler as it doesn't match up with the other posted spoilers. There are actually 3 spoilers out not 2. Check the titles of each out and the text of the "translation" doesn't even match up with what people are saying or doing so it should have been listed as a separate spoiler instead of a translation of a previous one.

hamad138
January 18, 2010, 01:09 PM
Maybe buggy becomes Yonkou now. He said he got a big Plan

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/570/11/

:facepalm Hahah his plan worked. MR3 Is on the Platform .

BUGGY FOR EVER!!!!!!!

lxcid
January 18, 2010, 01:13 PM
After hamad138 point out the previous chapter, I'm more than sure that the first spoiler is the real one. oda always hide this kind of details is the least noticable area. Those details that link his story up. :)

Winlyx-chan
January 18, 2010, 01:13 PM
I'm actually happy to see this thread not being filled with talk about the obviously fake spoiler. And on that note...

The first spoiler on the other hand could very easily be true. I can see Garp faking his defeat and the whole Buda thing that Sengoku is known for would make sense. Not to mention finally having Ace freed would be perfect. This might be Oda's way of rapping up this war so he could start working on his next arc as well as development for the rest of the SHs.

After all if the first spoiler is confirmed this would be the second week that an early version of the spoiler came out and Oda himself might just want to finish up this war. I mean with Strong World out and over with he might feel that it's time to take the next step in OP and finishing this war (w/ the mention that Luffy's adventure as a 17 yr old is over) would be the final step before revealing what he has planed next. :spaz

Bugzee
January 18, 2010, 01:14 PM
You probably should treat the "translation" as a separate spoiler as it doesn't match up with the other posted spoilers. There are actually 3 spoilers out not 2. Check the titles of each out and the text of the "translation" doesn't even match up with what people are saying or doing so it should have been listed as a separate spoiler instead of a translation of a previous one.

My bad :sweat, I meant the web link posted between the raw spoiler and the translation from the spoiler thats found once you click the web link! lol a bit confusing sorry :tem

Well, to me most of the spoilers are messed up! :s The first one posted is the only one that I can believe to be real....

hamad138
January 18, 2010, 01:19 PM
I dont know , but Buggys Bounty will go crazy

Escape IMPEL DOWN
GOLD D ROGER CREW
FRIEND IS SHANKS
DURING THE WAR , Took the den den Mushi to show the world his strenght
SAVED ACE WITH HELP with RUFFY AND MR3

Gats
January 18, 2010, 01:26 PM
When I think about it this is amazing to see how Luffy very old enemies are coming back in the story. To focus and make use of them (with Boa and Jimbei) I think Oda did the right choice to dissolve the SH crew for a while.
The bad guys team.

sarutobi_sensei
January 18, 2010, 01:27 PM
He's probably gonna have Luffy's 300 Million Bounty, or higher than that :D

Marche
January 18, 2010, 01:35 PM
I believe in the first spoiler.
The others different from it are 100% fake (imao), at least up until Ohana won't post.
I believe that the alone Ace will be enough for thawing Jozu, however He could be helped by Jimbei, thanks to which he will do warm water.
Or Jozu could be freed by the "witch of the ices", if she has eaten the fruit Rogia "Vapor Vapor" (it will be a hot/warm vapor as the gysers of Iceland).
In fact if She is called "Witch of Ices" only for her ship, I would remain very disappointed.

Morlun
January 18, 2010, 01:40 PM
LOL @ "MR3 is half dead". Yeah, that tends to happen when you send the wax-man to save the fire-man. :D

Winlyx-chan
January 18, 2010, 01:43 PM
Another spoiler was just posted that seems to go w/ the first spoiler, however I think that the new spoiler might just be someone guessing how the scene will play out by adding their own guesses at what the character will say. However to me this just shows all the more of the first spoiler being true. Although it is a shame that Luffy does loose the key that Hancock originally gave him. I can't wait to see more confirmed spoilers. I really want to know how this chapter is going to develop.

Edit: Sorry the new spoiler was deleted. Guess it was taken as more of a prediction then an actual spoiler

gesgift
January 18, 2010, 02:27 PM
I believe the first spoiler, because (like other probably mentioned), you see a shadow in chapter 568 in the upper-right corner, and I hope that's Mr. 3 :D

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/568/05/

mr.danly
January 18, 2010, 02:48 PM
I basically agree with everyone else. Second spoiler is definitely fake, first spoiler possibly true. I'm of two minds about it... if the first spoiler is true, then I'm glad that Ace finally gets freed and can make a difference in the war, but Sengoku's abilities seem... kind of weak. He just turns into a giant buddha? That's it? I personally was hoping that Sengoku would have no DF ability, and like Garp, just have gotten through the organization on his own strength and willpower.

Gol d Berg
January 18, 2010, 02:50 PM
if its true there will be no adrenaline rush in this chapter.

we are waiting to see luffy using haki unconsciously at least and avoid garp to free ace then the chasing will begin or the storm that separate goldroger and Shiki the Golden Lion from each other will happen which am sure its dragon who did it.

hope it will be that way.

Zatono
January 18, 2010, 02:57 PM
I like the latest translation the best so far. Garp is kicking ass, and seems like he's using Rokushiki? Moving at high speeds...and garp: Hmph!! (he halts his fist.. but then FX!!)
luffy: (!!?)
luffy: !!
luffy gets hit

luffy spews blood while breathing very heavily

I think that must be Rokuougan, and Garp turning out to be a Rokushiki user wouldn't be farfetched either.

Ero-Sanji
January 18, 2010, 03:04 PM
I'm with Zatono the latter seems to be the more rational of the two. The first one I didn't really like especially the part where Luffy sends Garp flying.

Razh
January 18, 2010, 03:04 PM
The second spoiler is much more emotional. It shows Garp going hard on Luffy and then stopping upon realizing that he can't finish him.

The first spoiler had Garp taking a dive just like that, Mr.3 managing to pull out almost the impossible and Sengoku showing off his devil fruit before even throwing a normal punch.

I like the second one more. In that one, Garp justifies the hype about him.

Superman
January 18, 2010, 03:06 PM
I like the first spoiler. Ace is free....sounds very good. Do you all remember when Ace said to Luffy back in the desert: Climb the top, We`ll meet on the sumit or something like that.
Cool spoiler and i like the end as well.

The second one is just too much Luffy vs Garp. I dont wanna the Luffy and Garp fighting a whole chapter i wanna see the war moving forward so no time for gramps.

Organizized
January 18, 2010, 03:15 PM
I like the latest translation the best so far. Garp is kicking ass, and seems like he's using Rokushiki? Moving at high speeds...and garp: Hmph!! (he halts his fist.. but then FX!!)
luffy: (!!?)
luffy: !!
luffy gets hit

luffy spews blood while breathing very heavily

I think that must be Rokuougan, and Garp turning out to be a Rokushiki user wouldn't be farfetched either.

Seeing as he's the one who trained Coby, who in his turn knows soru and possible other Rokushiki, it's very possible.

I agree on the latest spoiler seeming more plausible and, well, just better overall. The giant buddha thing kind threw me off, as well as Garp just jumping into battle all awesome just to deliberately get knocked off the bridge? There's no way he'd get away with playing so weak.

I would say I wouldn't think Garp was going to change and go all "family first" like that, but then again the times we've seen him he has seemed all down and as if in regret lately.

Still waiting for a confirmed spoiler or pictures but I guess the pics will flood in on Wednesday.

DARK
January 18, 2010, 03:26 PM
For now, all I can say about the spoiler is that the long-awaited change in Garp's character (refusal to kill Luffy despite being a pirate) has just been met.

NoLimit89
January 18, 2010, 03:30 PM
second spoiler looks fake, I'm still going with Apprentice's.

The reason I said this is because, it basically revealed nothing new to the story and is way predictable. A whole script about a fight with nothing else happening? BORING! and not Oda like.

Superman
January 18, 2010, 03:32 PM
second spoiler looks fake, I'm still going with Apprentice's.

The reason I said this is because, it basically revealed nothing new to the story and is way predictable. A whole script about a fight with nothing else happening? BORING! and not Oda like.

Absolutely right!!!! Dont wanna see this either!

Winlyx-chan
January 18, 2010, 03:52 PM
Second spoiler not only seems fake to me but in addition it's too long. Full script spoilers usually don't come out until Tuesday at the earliest. Think about last week. Where we had so many fake spoilers that the mods actually had to close the spoiler topic thread because of all the people posting fake spoilers. We hit 5 fake spoilers (6 in total including the one good spoiler) before the mods closed the thread until some good proven spoilers were out and right now we are at 3 fake spoilers. Do we really want it to come to the mods closing the spoiler threads again because of people making up crap!?! Personally I feel that unless the spoiler comes from a reliable source that you shouldn't read it or take it with a grain of salt. Apprentice for example is a reliable source that most times turns out true. Blogs and Japanese fan sites on the other hand unless Apprentice (or other reliable source) is quoted as the source is usually nothing more than fan work or theories of what is going to happen next.

jiminy
January 18, 2010, 03:57 PM
the new script is interesting in that it finally shows the change in Garp towards his grandsons, but it seems too focused in only that. What also makes me wonder is how come it is a first time poster posting the spoiler (though this may be irrelevant).

Adrizsnk
January 18, 2010, 04:05 PM
I think it's obvious: The first spoiler fits perfectly. Can you see any other way for Luffy to go next to Ace? If Sengoku isn't surprised, Ace is out of reach... So I guess if it goes like that (Garp suddenly letting Luffy hit him, maybe because he was careless or maybe because he knew that elseway Luffy wouldn't be able to save Ace?), it's 100% logical

In this Arc I was always surprised for instance when Squardo stabbed Wb. But as Squardo's case, Oda gived us some hints that Mr 3 and Buggy were plotting something

1/ Buggy says he has a plan 2/ Some shadow is showed next to the plazza 3/ Mr 3 has not been showed for a few chapters...

Winlyx-chan
January 18, 2010, 04:11 PM
I think it's obvious: The first spoiler fits perfectly. Can you see any other way for Luffy to go next to Ace? If Sengoku isn't surprised, Ace is out of reach... So I guess if it goes like that (Garp suddenly letting Luffy hit him, maybe because he was careless or maybe because he knew that elseway Luffy wouldn't be able to save Ace?), it's 100% logical

In this Arc I was always surprised for instance when Squardo stabbed Wb. But as Squardo's case, Oda gived us some hints that Mr 3 and Buggy were plotting something

1/ Buggy says he has a plan 2/ Some shadow is showed next to the plazza 3/ Mr 3 has not been showed for a few chapters...

Exactly! Look at Ina and Iva. We didn't see Ina for several chapters then he suddenly appears in Iva's hair? No one saw that coming. So something like Mr 3 (did we ever get his real name?) showing up doesn't seem that far fetched. Not to mention that Just because garp goes flying with a punch doesn't mean that it will happen in the very beginning of the chapter. Apprentice's spoilers are usually just summaries (like the first spoiler). They don't give detail as much as a basis of what is to happen in the next chapter. So just because Luffy sends garp off with a punch doesn't mean something won't happen before hand. Wait until the full script comes out first.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 04:17 PM
haha.. the second spoiler is DEFINATELY FAKE.... firstly whitebeard wouldnt say 'that guy... Garp the hero... he beat the boy...!!'... isent he already familar with garp. if so, why is he refering to him as 'that guy... garp the hero'. up until now, whitebeard has refered to garp as garp which obviously shows a level of familiarity. whereas everybody else in the battlefield as refered to him as either: vice admiral garp, garp the hero or granpa in luffy's case. also for whitebeard to refer to garp as 'garp the hero' would be as stupid as whitebeard refering to sengoku as 'sengoku the buddua'. its just out of his character...and furthermore, the way it is said aswel is as though he is surprised that garp beat luffy. what did he expect??... lol that dialogue alone had so many things wrong with it, i cannot begin to talk about the many reasons why the rest is also a fake with a captial F

and also when luffy gets hit back again. all the other times luffy has been hit back were kinda expected and was for dramatic effect. this time, the cutting guy from the revolutionary army made a pathway for him, luffy unleashed his haki and lots more things happened. it was the perfect build up for luffy saving ace. so now luffy getting hit back again for like the hundreth time only for him to say. AGAIN. 'dammit.. just a little more and I can rescue ace..!'.. .. there is no dramatic effect effect this time.

this whole second spoiler actualy has nothing new being said. everything all the people in this chapter is saying has been said by them before which shows that the person who made up this spoiler was not realy creative. for example. garp crying about how he is stuck in the middle between his duty and his family, whitebeard coughing up blood. luffy complaining when he is hit back.....we have seen and heard it before

well i gues you have to be a REAL onepiece fan to notice a fake when you see it

Gol.D.Roger
January 18, 2010, 04:17 PM
Mr. 3's plan actually make sense.. in a way... atleast for me... Freeing one of the most powerful Pirates who is a fire logia user will give him a chance to get away or atleast nobody will be focused on him when Ace is free.

I doubt there is anyone in the entire battle who can recapture Ace... well ... atleast not easily.. and not until he has burned down half of Marineford...

I think this is a good point for Oda to show us that Ace is indeed at the Admiral level and not a V.A. level guy.

Until now... we really aren't sure how strong Ace is... given that he lost to BB and also fought evenly with Jinbei... who was captured and thrown in Impel Down. The fight with him and Jinbei was many years ago... Ace could potentially be a lot stronger now... and I think Oda will show us.

Honestly.. Fire Logia is one of the coolest Logia... it would be my choice if I could only eat one.. haha... and being the son of Gol.D.Roger is also insane.. now imagine feeding that son a Fire Logia Fruit.. and have him train under WB.. haha.

IMHO: The 2nd spoiler is just pure shit.. fanfiction at its worst. Not sure how long time readers of One Piece can buy any of it. People who truly know One Piece won't be fooled... not even for one second.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 04:21 PM
Mr. 3's plan actually make sense.. in a way... atleast for me... Freeing one of the most powerful Pirates who is a fire logia user will give him a chance to get away or atleast nobody will be focused on him when Ace is free.

I doubt there is anyone in the entire battle who can recapture Ace... well ... atleast not easily.. and not until he has burned down half of Marineford...

I think this is a good point for Oda to show us that Ace is indeed at the Admiral level and not a V.A. level guy.

Until now... we really aren't sure how strong Ace is... given that he lost to BB and also fought evenly with Jinbei... who was captured and thrown in Impel Down. The fight with him and Jinbei was many years ago... Ace could potentially be a lot stronger now... and I think Oda will show us.

Honestly.. Fire Logia is one of the coolest Logia... it would be my choice if I could only eat one.. haha... and being the son of Gol.D.Roger is also insane.. now imagine feeding that son a Fire Logia Fruit.. and have him train under WB.. haha.

IMHO: The 2nd spoiler is just pure shit.. fanfiction at its worst. Not sure how long time readers of One Piece can buy any of it. People who truly know One Piece won't be fooled... not even for one second.

i second that. fanfiction at its worst!... i gues you and I are the only real one piece fans. its a shame

RichardMNixon
January 18, 2010, 04:22 PM
stupid as whitebeard refering to sengoku as 'sengoku the buddua'.

You mean like he did here? http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/556/12-13/

I'm virtually certain the first is fake. Giant-Buddha DF, really? Is this the same guy that made up that gomu gomu no time-bomb crap? The second one I could see as essentially true, but taking only a small piece of the chapter and embellishing it out the wazoo, which has been characteristic of early spoilers that turned out true as far as I've noticed.

Naruffy
January 18, 2010, 04:27 PM
i second that. fanfiction at its worst!... i gues you and I are the only real one piece fans. its a shame

I love the first spoiler while the second dosen't seem to move forward enough for me.

I'm virtually certain the first is fake. Giant-Buddha DF, really? Is this the same guy that made up that gomu gomu no time-bomb crap? The second one I could see as essentially true, but taking only a small piece of the chapter and embellishing it out the wazoo, which has been characteristic of early spoilers that turned out true as far as I've noticed.

I love how people hate the turning into a Giant power when they haven't seen the full extent of Sengoku's power, wait to see his full power before you declare that it sucks.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 04:29 PM
You mean like he did here? http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/556/12-13/

fine. ile change it to 'as stupid as him doing it 'again''. that time was oda's way of revealing to us sengokus nickname. if it was randomly said by someone on the battlefield, it would be rather dead. and also, whitebeard saying it then also adds to dramatic effect.... tel me now. do you think this will ever come out of whitebeards mouth. 'that guy, sengoku the buddah. he beat the boy'.. - _ -

and yh i also agree that the first is also a fake but has more chances of it being real than the second... i actualy gave up readin the second one but when i was reading ppls comments, i went back to finish reading it and find out why exactly ppl believe such crap

White Silver King
January 18, 2010, 04:32 PM
wait to see his full power before you declare that it sucks

Wait to see his full power before you declare that it's amazing.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 04:33 PM
I love how people hate the turning into a Giant power when they haven't seen the full extent of Sengoku's power, wait to see his full power before you declare that it sucks.

its true we havent but me personaly i find growing bigger so basic. and even if he can do more with it, the whole idea of him turning bigger puts me off. same reason i like gear 2 more than gear 3... anyway this is jus my preferance

Naruffy
January 18, 2010, 04:35 PM

Go through my posts, I didn't say his power was the absolute best, I simply said that you should give it a chance before writing it off as crap.

Vizard5
January 18, 2010, 04:45 PM

the world isn't so black and white what if i say a thing does not suck it means that i think it is amazing..

Marche
January 18, 2010, 04:46 PM
i second that. fanfiction at its worst!... i gues you and I are the only real one piece fans. its a shameNo, I am also a real One Piece fans, in fact I totally agree with you.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 04:48 PM
i sure do hope oda stil has loads more ideas for devil fruits for the new world. i think oda should not have given most of the logias to the government/marines. i think the only pirates with logias are bb and ace (cant wait till their rematch). not realy fair. or even better, i think that more of the logia introduction should have waited til the new world.

Vizard5
January 18, 2010, 04:51 PM
i say all spoilers are fake untill they have pics to back them up.. i wonder why i even read the spoilers, it takes away the exitement of reading the chapter.

bittman
January 18, 2010, 05:01 PM
Haha, well the third post is definitely a fanfiction fake. Else Oda lied when he got Iva to say "one more down and you're dead" plus Crocodile cries out for Luffy? Pffft, Crocodile doesn't cry out for anyone.

And yeah, I'm with Vizard5. Why do I keep doing this to myself by reading these spoiler scripts which are without pictures.

Junaid_Sennin
January 18, 2010, 05:24 PM
Hmmm... I'm not buying either spoiler.

The 1st is too good to be true. Luffy one-shots Garp?! Yeah, right... Also, Sengoku's fruit, and all of a sudden Mr. 3 disguised himself as an executioner? Lies. He was with Buggy the whole time, and the execututioners were knocked out by Luffy's Haki. And it's too fast... it goes straight to saving Ace; Garp and Sengoku aren't so weak that they can be bypassed so easily.

The second one seems likely, since I don't think Luffy is able to beat Garp. Whitebeard collapsing is also expected, but Crocodile calling out Luffy's name? Nope. And the whole 'Garp cries and says he can't hit Luffy' sounds too much like what everyone wants to happen. Like I said, this spoiler seems the most likely to me, but I won't buy it until there's proof (raws or chapter).

WinningDays
January 18, 2010, 05:26 PM
Why are there people saying that not believing in the second spoiler makes you a "real one piece fan?"

That doesn't make any sense...
I haven't read the spoilers this week but anyways, reading spoilers and being a real fan of anything don't have anything to do with each other...
There's gotta be at least thousands of "real" One Piece fans that have never even seen a spoiler...

Even if it seems obviously fake or whatever there might be some true elements to it, and besides, almost everyone takes the spoilers with a grain of salt, so there's no harm in discussing it a little, even if you don't fully believe in it.

Gats
January 18, 2010, 05:32 PM
Hmmm... I'm not buying either spoiler.

The 1st is too good to be true. Luffy one-shots Garp?! Yeah, right... Also, Sengoku's fruit, and all of a sudden Mr. 3 disguised himself as an executioner? Lies. He was with Buggy the whole time, and the execututioners were knocked out by Luffy's Haki. And it's too fast... it goes straight to saving Ace; Garp and Sengoku aren't so weak that they can be bypassed so easily.

The second one seems likely, since I don't think Luffy is able to beat Garp. Whitebeard collapsing is also expected, but Crocodile calling out Luffy's name? Nope. And the whole 'Garp cries and says he can't hit Luffy' sounds too much like what everyone wants to happen. Like I said, this spoiler seems the most likely to me, but I won't buy it until there's proof (raws or chapter).

No. He disappeared for many chapters until now. He was with Buggy, but he isn't anymore since a long time.
When we talk about the fake executionner we are, of course, talking about the next who would come after the ones who were down by Luffy's Haki.

The strength of Garp and Sengoku has nothing to do with this turn of event. They can be tricked like everybody, and seriously, if we are really logical and serious, Sengoku should kill Ace since a long time since the broadcast is cut. But this battle is all about symbolism, so he didn't. (and Garp letting Luffy hit him properly would be the only way to save his family and his job...if it's well done)

It doesn't mean that this spoiler is fake or not, but I can't buy your points.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 05:49 PM
Why are there people saying that not believing in the second spoiler makes you a "real one piece fan?"

That doesn't make any sense...
I haven't read the spoilers this week but anyways, reading spoilers and being a real fan of anything don't have anything to do with each other...
There's gotta be at least thousands of "real" One Piece fans that have never even seen a spoiler...

Even if it seems obviously fake or whatever there might be some true elements to it, and besides, almost everyone takes the spoilers with a grain of salt, so there's no harm in discussing it a little, even if you don't fully believe in it.

no. believing in an 'obviously fake un-oda style untalented corny' spoiler makes you a one-piece noob.. you can't have been reading the manga or watching the anime since the begining and not have an idea of how oda writes. this spoiler absolutely has nothing in it that advances from the previous chapter apart from garp fighting luffy and theeen agaaain for the hundreth time luffy gets hit away from the platform stil saying 'just a little more til i reach ace'. oda wouldnt make such a build when luffy was going to save ace this time around just for him to be hit back again and have him start again. it was expected at the begining when mihawk hit him back and then the admirals.. and even apart from that, everything in the spoiler was just a repeat/remix of previous chapters.

and yes, there are loads of 'real' fans who have never seen a spoiler. but ile rephrase. 'anyone that reads the spoilers and doesnt believe the second spoiler are more of fan to the manga than those who believe it'

and also, it seems people only believe the second spoiler because it shows garp beating up luffy and thus showcases his strengh.. i must conquer. beatin up luffy and using rokushiki techniques which we have seen luffy overcome earlier in the manga is hardly him showcasing his strengh.. which again i can say is small proof that this spoiler is fake. the creater obviously has no idea what kind of techniques garp could use and thus resulted to using the most obvious/logical one.
[hr]
and also, i wasent saying we shouldnt discussing it. by me calling it fake and giving my reasons, i am discussing it

RichardMNixon
January 18, 2010, 05:49 PM

I have no problem with Sengoku turning into a giant. I think it'd be a cool DF although it seems like Urouge already has something similar. It just seems extremely fishy that they're basing it on his epithet. Sengoku the Buddha sounds awesome, it doesn't need to be a reflection of his ability. Bellamy didn't have a Hyena Zoan, Kuma didn't have some kind of mind-control Tyranny fruit, Bonney didn't have an eating fruit, etc.

I did overlook Croc and Mihawk bemoaning Luffy's fate in the second one, that seems pretty questionable. The second one seems subdued enough to be somewhat real though. Oda is awesome but subtle/clever, one piece isn't a powerthirst commercial. Last week Inazuma hiding in Iva's hair was awesome, but it made sense and wasn't something a fanboy would pull out of his ass. Dai-Sengoku does sound like fanboy schlock, whereas the second spoiler sounds too dull and informal to be the product of a fanboy.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 05:52 PM
lol although i will be dammed if it turns out to be real. i would just never comment here again
[hr]

I have no problem with Sengoku turning into a giant. I think it'd be a cool DF although it seems like Urouge already has something similar. It just seems extremely fishy that they're basing it on his epithet. Sengoku the Buddha sounds awesome, it doesn't need to be a reflection of his ability. Bellamy didn't have a Hyena Zoan, Kuma didn't have some kind of mind-control Tyranny fruit, Bonney didn't have an eating fruit, etc.

I did overlook Croc and Mihawk bemoaning Luffy's fate in the second one, that seems pretty questionable. The second one seems subdued enough to be somewhat real though. Oda is awesome but subtle/clever, one piece isn't a powerthirst commercial. Last week Inazuma hiding in Iva's hair was awesome, but it made sense and wasn't something a fanboy would pull out of his ass. Dai-Sengoku does sound like fanboy schlock, whereas the second spoiler sounds too dull and informal to be the product of a fanboy.

i didnt even read that part.. lol can this spoiler get any faker

RichardMNixon
January 18, 2010, 05:56 PM
So your main critique of the 2nd spoiler is that not much forward progress is made? The way the last ~20 chapters have been with 2 panel fights and inching slowly towards the platform? The fake spoilers are always the ones that sound the most exciting: Dragon and Rayleigh show up with Shanks, Dadan, and Goku. It's always what the fanboys want and never something that will benefit the story in the long run. The first spoiler is more subdued than most, but still Dai-Sengoku sounds made up to me, and how Mr. 3 managed to get to the platform is entirely beyond me.

Zatono
January 18, 2010, 05:59 PM
Dragon and Rayleigh show up with Shanks, Dadan, and Goku.

Lmao.

But, back on topic. I still think the latest translation is good because at least it's not like Luffy is somehow fighting on par with Garp, but is, instead, getting his ass handed to him.

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 06:04 PM
So your main critique of the 2nd spoiler is that not much forward progress is made? The way the last ~20 chapters have been with 2 panel fights and inching slowly towards the platform? The fake spoilers are always the ones that sound the most exciting: Dragon and Rayleigh show up with Shanks, Dadan, and Goku. It's always what the fanboys want and never something that will benefit the story in the long run. The first spoiler is more subdued than most, but still Dai-Sengoku sounds made up to me, and how Mr. 3 managed to get to the platform is entirely beyond me.

when did i ever say it was my main critique. i have no main critique. i have a million tiny critiques that add up to make one big one.. i just havent got time to read a script of rubbish to criticise on......also, i never said the first one was real either. its just that enough justice have been done on that in proving it is fake. everyone seems to be siding with the fake second spoiler so im shedding a little light on why its fake
[hr]

hopefully dadan or garp shows up

garp??.... *hopefully dadan shows up*

PH3000
January 18, 2010, 06:07 PM
I don´t know if the first one is true, but the second one is certainly a fake. It´s nothin new in it and the style of writing is the same as in many false spoilers in the last months.

Personally I´d like the first one to come true because Luffy won`t have any other good chance like this. Everyone is shouting ´fake` and argues that Sengok and Garp can`t be that "weak", but what do you expect? Luffy defeating three admirals, garp and sengok? :D

edit: oO I don´t know where you get your spoilers, but i´ve never read one that mentions shaks, rayleigh or someone else appearing :D (´though i hope dragon will show up^^)

RichardMNixon
January 18, 2010, 07:08 PM
The fake spoilers are always the ones that sound the most exciting: Dragon and Rayleigh show up with Shanks, Dadan, and Goku. It's always what the fanboys want

hopefully dadan or [Rayleigh] shows up

*hopefully dadan shows up*

though i hope dragon will show up^^

Case in point.....
Fake spoilers are always what the fanboys want. That's why so many fake spoilers have been of Dragon and Rayleigh. What the fanboys have wanted for months is Sengoku's ability (and freeing Ace). I'm not saying any spoiler with Sengoku's ability (or Ace's freedom) is fake, but it deserves a special level of skepticism that "Giant Buddha (http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/electricdragon80000v-05.jpg)" DF with a non-standard naming convention (or super infiltrator Mr. 3, he might as well have the locksmith-locksmith no mi by now) doesn't meet for me.

elitefox
January 18, 2010, 07:24 PM
Go through my posts, I didn't say his power was the absolute best, I simply said that you should give it a chance before writing it off as crap.

For me, the power of DF are all the same... it is just the matter of experience and usage of the user to make it effective in so many ways like luffy.... Do you expect just rubber can defeat sand, shadows and more...

They didn't, they underestimated him because he looks dumb and with that ability is not that threatening, rubber.

if luffy has some kind of logia fruit... probably he'll be taken as a shibukai as early as Arlong arc like ace.
[hr]

i sure do hope oda stil has loads more ideas for devil fruits for the new world. i think oda should not have given most of the logias to the government/marines. i think the only pirates with logias are bb and ace (cant wait till their rematch). not realy fair. or even better, i think that more of the logia introduction should have waited til the new world.

Remember that WG has 1/2 of the world and has lots of money...

They might buy DF at higher stakes that might cause the DF hunters to sell them to WG instead of the pirates.

and as for WG has 1/2 of the world... you know... a lot of land/sea to search for.
[hr]

i say all spoilers are fake untill they have pics to back them up.. i wonder why i even read the spoilers, it takes away the exitement of reading the chapter.

That is the meaning of being spoiled... lol

M.D.Ace
January 18, 2010, 07:52 PM
Remember that WG has 1/2 of the world and has lots of money...

They might buy DF at higher stakes that might cause the DF hunters to sell them to WG instead of the pirates.

and as for WG has 1/2 of the world... you know... a lot of land/sea to search for.

im not talking about how the people in one piece itself get their devil fruits. im talking about Oda himself giving the WG their fruits..

elitefox
January 18, 2010, 08:14 PM
im not talking about how the people in one piece itself get their devil fruits. im talking about Oda himself giving the WG their fruits..

Ok, I was just saying WG owns half of the world and tax of the half of the world.

I am saying that they have more or less 50% chance to acquire devil fruits... giving them a higher chance to have logia fruits... well yeah its unfair for Oda to give the WG almost all logia fruits but still it makes the Marines look more powerful than a yonkou.

mattimus
January 18, 2010, 08:25 PM
Both spoilers look fake to me. Nevertheless, the second one is kinda more plausible due to the fact that Luffy gets beat up by Garp. Whoever thinks that (a really tired and worn out) Luffy has a chance against Garp is just hoping for some action like a fungirl...

Winlyx-chan
January 18, 2010, 08:34 PM
Case in point.....
Fake spoilers are always what the fanboys want. That's why so many fake spoilers have been of Dragon and Rayleigh. What the fanboys have wanted for months is Sengoku's ability (and freeing Ace). I'm not saying any spoiler with Sengoku's ability (or Ace's freedom) is fake, but it deserves a special level of skepticism that "Giant Buddha (http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/electricdragon80000v-05.jpg)" DF with a non-standard naming convention (or super infiltrator Mr. 3, he might as well have the locksmith-locksmith no mi by now) doesn't meet for me.

Usually we get 1 good spoiler then a bunch of fake spoilers after that. Not to mention that though it is hard to believe that two great things would happen in one chapter it isn't impossible. The source for the spoiler is also reliable (assuming that it really is him/her posting it). Apprentice's spoilers are usually true and are later revealed to be confirmed. Not to mention that Mr. 3 unlocked Bon Clay as well with his DF powers. However the second spoiler sounds like a really crappy fan fic from some desperate soul longing for a battle between Luffy and Garp. The entire chapter has been bits and pieces of battles, (Croc vs Flamingo etc). None of the battles had a end, so to now all of a sudden make an entire chapter focused on one fight wouldn't make sense. Between the 2 spoilers the only one I can see being true is the first. Either that or there are no true spoilers out yet.

msg
January 18, 2010, 08:34 PM
Let me remind you guys that Apparentice's spoiler has been true for the past eight to nine spoilers he send.So the first one there's a high chances for it to be true unless of course someone pretending to be Apperentice which i highly doubted it.I'll even bet money on it.the rest is fake... except for nja
--------------------------------------------------
suu akagami and Shirohige have haoushoku.Damn mangastream, why they left out such a small and important detail idk.Rushing is not good.
--------------------------------------------------
As expected Garp let Luffy punch him and fake his own "defeat".As for Sengoku's daibutsu form, will he grow mutiple arms and face?:amuse

Kibate
January 18, 2010, 08:35 PM
Hm, to be honest, the second spoiler sounds more fake than the first(crocrodile screaming"strawhat!!" whut the hell?)

jeffrey91
January 18, 2010, 08:41 PM
Believe me the first spoiler is real.
It's what we didn't expect.
Mr. 3 being on the platform needs a lot of explanation, no fanboy would come up with that.
I only don't like the idea of Sengoku being a big Buddha, like what kind of fruit would that be :p zoan?
[hr]
And you guys know the english text under the second spoiler isn't another translation?

enraI
January 18, 2010, 08:48 PM
second chp seems entertaining..
i hope its NOT a 15 page chp again.. gettin bored with that

lxcid
January 18, 2010, 08:49 PM
I can't say the first one is true. But from exp recently, spoiler like that has always turn out true when everyone is saying it's fake. Secondly. The second spoiler has been posted twice, by one time poster, linking it to same souce once at bottom and one at top. Seems like spam and someone trying to drive traffic. Credibility is questionable.