PDA

View Full Version : devil fruit possible extensions

neild
November 02, 2006, 12:35 AM
Beware: this post contains spoiler, please dont proceed further if you dont want to know the spoiler

What kind of devil fruit ability should Straw hat gave to their item/animal?
for example: nami's clima-tact eat a rain fruit, so that it controls rain or clima tact eats wind fruit so that it controls wind
or zoro's new sword- give tiger to eat sword devil fruit, so zoro's new sword will be tiger/sword hehe
or sanji's knife eats long fruit, so that the knife can extend longer, and can become a sword

please give me your thoughts
thanks

mars0103
November 02, 2006, 06:43 AM
omg are you on pot :) that will never happen

eyeless
November 02, 2006, 06:53 AM
I hope none of them -__-
Zorro is an example of how strong man could be without those hax0r df..

angry
November 02, 2006, 06:53 AM
Hmmm, Nami can allready control the weather (albeit only in small radius), so I don't see Nami eating a Devil fruit anytime soon... However, Zoro's sword eating a DF would seem a good idea to me.. I don't it will be a Tiger, but yeah it could be anything. I don't think Sanji will get a DF, I don't know why, but I just don't think so.

Greets, Angry

Hawkuro
November 02, 2006, 07:13 AM
It would be intresting if Zoro´s swords 'eat' a Devil´s fruit and become unbreakable.

neild
November 02, 2006, 08:04 AM
omg are you on pot :) that will never happen

no i am not, im reading the 433 spoilers section, and i read that the scientist in marine has found a way to make an item eat devil fruit.read that section for further explanation and details.

However, Zoro's sword eating a DF would seem a good idea to me.. I don't it will be a Tiger, but yeah it could be anything.

maybe zoro's sword can eat an animal devil fruit, that is give the sword (the item) a dragon-dragon fruit, so that it can transform into a vicious dragon that eats human flesh hehe

angry
November 02, 2006, 08:16 AM
Mister 4 from BW had a gun that ate a DF, it was the Dog fruit or something... don't rly remember.

neild
November 02, 2006, 08:37 AM
Mister 4 from BW had a gun that ate a DF, it was the Dog fruit or something... don't rly remember.

yeah that is exactly what i mean.thanks for helping.
zoro's sword can be a regular sword, but the defil fruit he is eating is dangerous, like tiger-tiger fruit, skank fruit so that he sword can ease off enemies with terrible smell hehe

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 03, 2006, 10:30 AM
In my opinion there shouldn't be any more DF users in the SH crew.
Luffy, Chopper and Robin are enough...

So it doesn't matter if it's one of the crew of an item...

neild
November 03, 2006, 06:24 PM
In my opinion there shouldn't be any more DF users in the SH crew.
Luffy, Chopper and Robin are enough...

So it doesn't matter if it's one of the crew of an item...

really? i always thought that the last member of straw hat will be AT LEAST as strong as luffy, so that luffy can perform a powerful crew.and exactly how a member can become strong like luffy?thats right eat a devil fruit

Freakzin
November 03, 2006, 09:42 PM
no dude, the cool thing about one piece , which the other animes dont have, is that u dont have to eat a devil fruit to be strong, there are other ways of gettin stronger, zoro is the best example i think

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 04, 2006, 03:11 AM
really? i always thought that the last member of straw hat will be AT LEAST as strong as luffy, so that luffy can perform a powerful crew.and exactly how a member can become strong like luffy?thats right eat a devil fruit

Do you remember when Sanji was fighting Cp9's wolf guy?

He said something like: "With this technique I am as strong as a DF user"

He said it when he has his "Burning Feet Attack" (can't remember the name ^^;;)

neild
November 05, 2006, 04:15 AM
yeah but what DF is sanji comparing himself to?

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 05, 2006, 04:33 AM
Don't know....
Maybe the Fire Fruit?

I think that was just said in general to tell this wolf guy how strong his attack will be ...

jeffhmwong
November 06, 2006, 06:29 AM
How about earth fruit? Whoever who eats it can blend with the ground and stones etc?

angry
November 06, 2006, 07:50 AM
How about earth fruit? Whoever who eats it can blend with the ground and stones etc?

Hmm.... there was allready someone with the sand sand fruit... So not much of a difference i think.

jeffhmwong
November 07, 2006, 07:53 AM
Hmmm....how about blending with earth trees and nature. Just like poision ivy in Batman...

Hawkuro
November 07, 2006, 10:38 AM
That would be kinda cool, and it´s not taken. Ofcourse, then it would also be able to create some nature elements right? (Say, it could turn into a giant wooden sword for example.)

angry
November 07, 2006, 10:48 AM
Its either something extremely cool, or somthing extremely dumb.

If its extremely dumb, then Zoro's first fight with the new sword would be similair to the fight Nami had with Miss Doublefinger (Mr. 2's partner) when she first faught with the Climatact Usopp made for her. He would discover the usefullness along the way... so to say.

neild
November 08, 2006, 07:00 AM
so how about bomb fruit?
it makes your sword explodes everytime zoro wants to activate it

angry
November 08, 2006, 07:25 AM
so how about bomb fruit?
it makes your sword explodes everytime zoro wants to activate it

Mister 5 had the Bomb Bomb Fruit ><

neild
November 08, 2006, 08:19 AM
why not having 2 bomb fruits in one piece world? is it a sure NO from oda?

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 08, 2006, 08:56 AM
Oda said that every fruit exist just once.

So I think it's a clear "NO" :)

angry
November 08, 2006, 10:21 AM
There have been variations though... Chaka (Arabasta arc) has a zoan type DF the Inu Inu Fruit (dog, dog fruit) and the Gun from Mr. 4 also has the same Inu Inu Fruit, however... Chaka has the Jackal type Inu Inu fruit, Oda never specified wich type of Inu In fruit the gun had though.

So maybe there is a Boom Boom fruit or a Bang Bang fruit or something like it. Mr. 1 had the Suna Suna fruit, Suna being the sfx swords make. Or something like that.

Greets, Angry

deathshadow25
November 08, 2006, 05:02 PM
cool item eating DF items

Climatact -eating the storm storm fruit it could multiply it's powers 100 fold
Ussops goggle- eating the far far fruit or the hawk hawk fruit so he can see longer distances
Zoro's sword- (actually a really cool idea) eating the wind wind fruit so it can cut through more things
Kabuto- eat the cannon cannon fruit making it stronger

Freakzin
November 08, 2006, 09:08 PM
i liked the farfar ideia

neild
November 09, 2006, 09:29 AM
how about usopp weapon eat smell smell fruit. so everytime he throws something its gonna smell very nasty

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 09, 2006, 12:34 PM
cool item eating DF items

Climatact -eating the storm storm fruit it could multiply it's powers 100 fold

Zoro's sword- (actually a really cool idea) eating the wind wind fruit so it can cut through more things

One of this appeared in a filler....the guys who ate it called Eric or something like that....
you know...the filler with the dragon and the girl who ate a DF which power it was to talk to animals...

Hawkuro
November 10, 2006, 08:44 PM
There have been variations though... Chaka (Arabasta arc) has a zoan type DF the Inu Inu Fruit (dog, dog fruit) and the Gun from Mr. 4 also has the same Inu Inu Fruit, however... Chaka has the Jackal type Inu Inu fruit, Oda never specified wich type of Inu In fruit the gun had though.

So maybe there is a Boom Boom fruit or a Bang Bang fruit or something like it. Mr. 1 had the Suna Suna fruit, Suna being the sfx swords make. Or something like that.

Greets, Angry

There was a difference, Chacka´s fruit´s full name is: Inu Inu no Mi: Model Jackal and the gun´s fruit was called Inu Inu no Mi: Model Dachshund.

These are Zoan type fruits and many Zoan fruits have sub-fruits, or different 'Models'.

jairdan6
November 12, 2006, 11:34 AM
do you really think zoro would have his sword eat a fruit so he could become the greatest swordsman? something makes me think he'd consider that cheating

Hawkuro
November 12, 2006, 02:19 PM
I agree with jairdan6 but you never know, after all, it´s One Piece...

neild
November 12, 2006, 09:26 PM
im not disagreeing with you, but just keep the possibility endless..remember oda is full of surprises.

alps
November 12, 2006, 09:45 PM
i think zoros sword wont eat any of df....
and luffy is strong..but ithink the main reason is because of the training from his grandpa...
and all pirates in rogers and shanks ship even buggy not interested eat df to become strong
like cp9 they are strong because they had been train for many years (rokushiki)

manu
November 12, 2006, 10:26 PM
do you really think zoro would have his sword eat a fruit so he could become the greatest swordsman? something makes me think he'd consider that cheating

Well isn't there something fishy about Mihawks blade? Hmm, well so far it didn't move but he did say it was the finest blade or something and it would explain how he managed to get it all black with out using bankai.

Ok that last part about bankai wasn't funny but thats the first thing that popped in my head when i saw ichigo use it.

jairdan6
November 12, 2006, 11:30 PM
nonsense, i'm still laughing.

maybe mihawk paints his sword. i imagine he needs to have something to do on that little raft of his

neild
November 13, 2006, 12:21 AM
just a question. is funkfried a df sword? did an elephant eat a "swordsword" fruit? or did a sword eat an "elephantelephant" fruit?

it's a sword who eat elephant fruit. that's why this thread was started.an item eating devil fruit. just like the other cp9 members who ate devil fruits with the ability to transform to animals form.

jeffhmwong
November 13, 2006, 06:52 AM
Perhaps sogeking can eat a devil fruit and become zoros sword.

With this the sword can chop and also shoot....LOLZ..!!!

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:44 AM
Perhaps sogeking can eat a devil fruit and become zoros sword.

With this the sword can chop and also shoot....LOLZ..!!!

hahahaha i keep laughing till now. is usopp that useless to you?

angry
November 13, 2006, 08:02 AM
/offtopic
I'm pretty sure Usopp is going to duel that sniper from the BB crew.

Freakzin
November 13, 2006, 10:46 AM
i think i just came up with the best new sword for zoro LOL,
if it is because of a DF or not, he needs a sword that points directions ^^
this way he'll stop bein so damn lost al the time ^^ how about it ??
radar radar no mi auuhahuahuhuahuahuhu he truly needs it

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:27 PM
i hope usopp got top 3 swords in the world.with no 1 or 2 being held by mihawk.so he becomes an underdog when facing mihawk

RevenGz
November 13, 2006, 07:39 PM
i hope usopp got top 3 swords in the world.with no 1 or 2 being held by mihawk.so he becomes an underdog when facing mihawk

that sooo doesnt make sense. . .

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:45 PM
that sooo doesnt make sense. . .

which part?why cant zoro get a good sword?

jairdan6
November 13, 2006, 09:32 PM
i think you said usopp

yup, pretty sure you said usopp

neild
November 13, 2006, 10:09 PM
o my god.i understand now why you said it doesnt make sense.after re-read my own post, i did write usopp hahah doesnt make sense.right2...i mean zoro then

sushi
November 14, 2006, 07:45 AM
hopefully the other members of mugiwara kaizoku don eat DF if they do whose gonna help luffy to get out from the sea when falls which is quite often

neild
November 14, 2006, 02:24 PM
yeah i think the existing SH crew member will not eat DF.but the items will

jairdan6
November 14, 2006, 03:32 PM
i don't think that'll happen because it makes sense to me that that's why the dials were introduced as opposed to having the climatact eating a fruit and then usopps kabuto eating a fruit

neild
November 14, 2006, 05:43 PM
dials are a powerful item.imagine it eating a devil fruit power like animal fruit.so it can transform into an animal with dial ability.see what i mean?

jumbohiggins
November 14, 2006, 08:47 PM
well you say that all the items will get df powers remember how hard shanks said it was to get the gomu gomu fruit luffy ate shanks almost lost it when luffy ate that thing plus with the cp9 arc remember how spandam was all excited after finnally finding just 2 dfs i mean these things have got to be rare thats why they and their users are regarded as such a giant threat if everyone could getem then the military would have no problem fighting luffy and the rest :XD

neild
November 14, 2006, 11:32 PM
im looking foward to see luffy encounters a df and how they are going to react to it.well, nami will want to sell it

jumbohiggins
November 16, 2006, 09:40 PM
he'd probably eat it without thinking

and who knows maybe he'd survive i mean with his rubber body maybe he could withstand the two inner forces fighting inside him

or if the new df would override the gomu gomu fruit it would mean luffy would have to learn all new moves (that would be an interesting turn of events)

jairdan6
November 16, 2006, 10:17 PM
i don't think that'll happen. or rather, if it does happen, i'll be disappointed because it seems that luffy has really gone pretty far with his current fruit and seems really powerful even if it isn't logia type, which is why i think he makes such a good protagonist.

Freakzin
November 17, 2006, 06:50 PM
if it works, which is not likely i hope the akuma no mis turn into one, like he is rubber, he gets a sulfurus no mi there ya go vulcanizd rubber

neild
November 17, 2006, 10:04 PM
sooner or later, we will find out what happen to a person who eats 2 devil fruit.oda will reveal it for us for sure...or what i predict hehe

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 18, 2006, 12:21 AM
It's already sayed that people who eat two DF are exploding.

alps
November 18, 2006, 12:47 AM
where it is said?
i have read all the chapter but i cant find where it said...

jairdan6
November 18, 2006, 12:48 AM
you know, if you can get an inanimate object to eat a devil fruit couldn't you theoretically just have all your clothing become df clothing. that sounds a bit too much like shaman king for me.

alps
November 18, 2006, 12:57 AM
^^ i think there is no too much in one piece..^^ it is a great fantasy manga...^^

neild
November 18, 2006, 04:44 AM

it's said, not seen.words are rumour,seeing is believing

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 18, 2006, 10:45 AM
But it' said from marines whose scientist researched for it....so it's believable for me

besides: would like a shichibukai who ate a bat fruit, so he's a vampire :D

sushi
November 19, 2006, 11:17 PM
wut is DIAL???

Liqiud
November 20, 2006, 02:56 PM
One of the shell/conch things with special abilities used the the Skypiea Saga.

sushi
November 21, 2006, 05:19 AM
wut special ability....
sorry i kinda a forgetful person

just tell me wear to look for the chapter

Freakzin
November 21, 2006, 09:46 AM
have anyone ever had the logia type wind before? i don't think so

angry
November 21, 2006, 09:51 AM
have anyone ever had the logia type wind before? i don't think so

I think Luffy's dad (Dragon) has that. But I don't think its confirmed.

gian
November 21, 2006, 10:00 AM
Logia's broken, there HAS to be some kind of weakness.

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 10:42 AM
wut special ability....
sorry i kinda a forgetful person

just tell me wear to look for the chapter

I'll do you one better...the wiki

Dials (One Piece)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coming from the land of Skypiea, dials in this anime/manga are shell-like devices that vary in sizes and uses. Some are used to power everyday items such a lamps, stoves, or recording devices. Others have more powerful properties, such as absorbing smells, powering machines (such as the JetSki-like Wavers) and even taking attacks which can then be thrown back at their opponents. Usopp gains a number of these dials, which he uses later on in the series.

Types of Dials:

* Heat Dial: a dial that produces heat. Used for cooking, heating up weapons and creating fire.
* Impact Dial: A dial that works by absorbing the impact from a force colliding with it. Once the impact dial has absorbed all the force behind the impact, it can be turned over and the shell will then release the stored energy of the impact. Used mainly for fighting where it is normally attached to the hand with string or with a glove.
* Reject Dial: A much stronger version of the Impact dial, however its increased power means it is both harmful to the enemy and the user alike.
* Axe Dial: A rarer Dial not found on Skypeaia, it is used by Enel's enforcers. It has the power to cut through anything, including armour such as shields.
* Breathe Dial: A dial that releases gas.

sushi
November 21, 2006, 08:29 PM
wow thanks a lot man

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 08:34 PM
Welcome...although I have no idea how the hell dials came up in the thread..

sushi
November 21, 2006, 08:39 PM
hehehehhehe

it's somthing before this sorry nyway n thanks

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 08:53 PM
Eheh, anyway, back to the topic -- Zoro will definitely NEVER accept any type of help by a devil fruit nor anything but himself, training, and sure willpower. Sanji doesn't even use his knife to fight, he says his hands are only for cooking. Nami can already control the weather and in the future her Perfect Clima Tact will be upgraded by Franky or Sogeking.

sushi
November 21, 2006, 09:16 PM
you're conclusion is that the mugiwara's kaizoku besides luffy is not gonna eat DF

i agree with you 100%
it would look bad if they eat DF since it won't be as interesting to know whether the real human can defeat the DF users

johnjohn252
November 21, 2006, 09:32 PM
haha but itd still be cool. Maybe they get a staff to 'eat' the ooh-ooh-ahh-ahh fruit (monkey) and then Luffy can have a pal. kinda like the Goku's staff

sushi
November 21, 2006, 09:35 PM
saru saru no mi

not to mention that luffy kinda represent the saru.......

Liqiud
November 22, 2006, 10:24 AM
haha but itd still be cool. Maybe they get a staff to 'eat' the ooh-ooh-ahh-ahh fruit (monkey) and then Luffy can have a pal. kinda like the Goku's staff

saru saru no mi

not to mention that luffy kinda represent the saru.......

I doubt Luffy will ever use a monkey staff, or any other weapon, It would put him at a MAJOR disadvantage... And I'm absolutely positive that Oda will never copy Toriyama.

sushi
November 22, 2006, 11:50 AM
hahahahahahhahha

lol....that kind of extensions for luffy is wierd

deathshadow25
December 19, 2006, 11:01 PM
How about a ghost ghost fruit or some kinda anti devil fruit powers like god fruit or one devil fruit that when yu eat it no devil fruit user can hurt you

venicia777
December 20, 2006, 12:29 AM

where it is said?
i have read all the chapter but i cant find where it said...

it's said, not seen.words are rumour,seeing is believing

the answer to these exchanges/question is in chapter 385 page 3. Cow-man and Penguin-guy :rofl explain the requirements for eating 2 DF's.

Is there anything contradictory in there?

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 12:51 PM
How about a ghost ghost fruit or some kinda anti devil fruit powers like god fruit or one devil fruit that when yu eat it no devil fruit user can hurt you

I agree with this If there is a devil fruit they might have one fruit to be the king of all devil fruit

btw devil fruit powers can be anything especially since I saw kalifa have that stupid soap power.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
December 21, 2006, 01:01 PM
I thought about the fish DF .... but it's kind of stupid isn't it ^^

deathshadow25
December 21, 2006, 01:12 PM
I thought about the fish DF .... but it's kind of stupid isn't it ^^

Not relly If they have a giraffe, wolf, leopard, human, ox, fruit why not fish maybe a new charcter could have eaten the fish fish fruit and become like a merman.......!!!!!!!!!! OR MAYBE MERMEN WERE BORN FROM A FISH THAT ATE A HUMAN FRUIT AND A HUMAN THAT ATE A FISH FRUIT AND THAY HAD BABY MERMEN

Mugiwara_no_Jack
December 21, 2006, 03:34 PM
I said it earlier here but I would like to see a person who ate a bat DF ---> vampire :D

deathshadow25
December 21, 2006, 03:53 PM
I said it earlier here but I would like to see a person who ate a bat DF ---> vampire :D

I think that'll be a little too much like D. Gray man because they have croweley and he's a vampire too anyway, In my opinion the vampire thing is a little overdone in manga and anime these days.

LightReaper
December 21, 2006, 05:52 PM
Not relly If they have a giraffe, wolf, leopard, human, ox, fruit why not fish maybe a new charcter could have eaten the fish fish fruit and become like a merman.......!!!!!!!!!! OR MAYBE MERMEN WERE BORN FROM A FISH THAT ATE A HUMAN FRUIT AND A HUMAN THAT ATE A FISH FRUIT AND THAY HAD BABY MERMEN
See that would make sense except you know he/she wouldn't be able to swim.

Sometimes you can look too much into things.

deathshadow25
December 21, 2006, 06:09 PM
See that would make sense except you know he/she wouldn't be able to swim.

Sometimes you can look too much into things.

I agree whole heartedly (I got lost in the fanboy world :darn)

venicia777
December 21, 2006, 08:34 PM
I agree whole heartedly (I got lost in the fanboy world :darn)

i understand your sentiment. I THINK the fish thing could be possible if the person also has the ability to spit out fluid that allows him to swim (i think i have seen somethign similar somewhere. Ahh!!! now i remember- think about water natured chakra in Naruto :rofl).

that willl be awesome. imagine if they can envelope themselves in a film of fluid that is impervious to sea water-- they could actually swim.

honestly, it could be possible. But it may never happen. Such an unfair advantage.

xr3b0rn5inx
February 01, 2007, 08:05 AM
I dont think anyone or anything from the Strawhat crew should eat a DF reason being because they are all strong in their own way.

OP_overlord
February 01, 2007, 11:18 PM
yeah like if zoro ate one he would be ruined for me and they all get stronger in there own ways like luffy and his gears that is probably the best exaple of DF extensions of power along with croc makeing nwe sand and being able to suck the water out of people

neild
June 16, 2007, 03:24 AM
i agree with you,so zorro will not have a sword that posses df power.
the other member though can have this special item.im thinking of a snake combined with a laso (im not sure what u guys called it,but its a long rope that indiana jones uses in his movies).so when a person swings it to the enemy it can bite the enemy,and the enemy will be poisoned and die.

Impel Down
June 16, 2007, 08:47 PM
well, he already denied a Dial Sword, so he probably won't want a DF sword. And that's just crazy, since none of the SHs use anything like a lasso or a whip.

gao_dargon
June 17, 2007, 01:20 AM
i agree with you,so zorro will not have a sword that posses df power.
the other member though can have this special item.im thinking of a snake combined with a laso (im not sure what u guys called it,but its a long rope that indiana jones uses in his movies).so when a person swings it to the enemy it can bite the enemy,and the enemy will be poisoned and die.

haha u have such a big imagination (im not saing thats bad, in fact i like it, ur comments are allways funny and creative) i dont think that will ever hapend ,besides a pirate with a wip( thats how its called) its not a common thing

well, he already denied a Dial Sword, so he probably won't want a DF sword. And that's just crazy, since none of the SHs use anything like a lasso or a whip.

when did he deniwed a dial sword? i dont remeber this happening pleas enlight me

neild
June 17, 2007, 08:21 AM

thats it,thats the word im looking for,some kind of a whip as a weapon.long range

btw gao dragon this is off topic but is the pic u are using is from the death note manga? a character known as L.im just starting to read it...i think the idea of the manga is awesome,but the pic is not that good.anyway i like to read smart storyline.

Next time, you can send him a pm.

Paz42
June 18, 2007, 02:04 PM
no i dont think theres gonna be any DF weapons given to the current straw hats zoro i dont think would want one because it would take away from his own power as he would be relying on the DF in the sword

But while where talking about devil fruits i just wanna bring somthing up, How do u think that some people know what there devil fruits are like shanks knew that the Gomu Gomu Fruit was and BB knew about his fruit where as the the CP9 guys didnt know anything about theres just wondering how some people seem to know what theres are going to be and some dont just a thought

Imitorar
June 18, 2007, 03:23 PM
But while where talking about devil fruits i just wanna bring somthing up, How do u think that some people know what there devil fruits are like shanks knew that the Gomu Gomu Fruit was and BB knew about his fruit where as the the CP9 guys didnt know anything about theres just wondering how some people seem to know what theres are going to be and some dont just a thought

You aren't the first to ask that. That question was asked and answered in the SBS for volume 45. (http://arlongpark.net/Manga/SBS/45) Just scroll to the bottom of the page, it was the last question asked in that SBS.

gao_dargon
June 24, 2007, 11:21 PM
can anyone pleas tell me when he denial a dial sword? did Usopp ask him if he wanted one? i dont remeber

Dice
January 20, 2008, 11:34 AM
I don't know if anybody said that already but I could imagine that Ussop gets a devil fruit or rather his bag. I think it would be nice if he would gain a fruit which would make a bottomless bag out of his normal bag. So it be able to store a really large amount of items in his bag. And just imagine if his bag would be able to speak *lol* (not really serious about the last point though)

ANBU4U
January 21, 2008, 03:05 PM
he already has one. hows can u explain how he and Nami seemingly pull the Climatact and Kabuto out of NOWHERE.

Imitorar
January 21, 2008, 03:55 PM
We've actually seen before that Nami's staff and the Climatact are collapsible, and that she keeps the pieces of it around her body. I suppose Usopp does the same thing with the Kabuto. He DOES wear overalls, and those things have enough pockets to store the parts of Kabuto.

Impel Down
January 21, 2008, 04:00 PM
Usopp's shown before to just hold the end piece of Kabuto for sudden combat, and the pieces for the rod were taken out of part of his pockets and whatnot. As Sogeking, he slung it over his cape, so maybe he did the same with the cape he's wearing now.

kazuma_uzumaki
January 21, 2008, 09:02 PM
i agree with zoro's sword. He's already using some of the great 21 swords, why need to make them stronger >_>. I wonder. If a fish ate a human fruit, would it become a fishman who cant swim?

Dice
January 22, 2008, 07:38 AM
It would probably become something like Chopper. A fish which can transform into three forms. But would probably be unable to breath outside of the water and would definitly be unable to swim...
Just because every devil fruit exists only once there's no need to worry about it XD

Edit:
An other crazy idea about the bottomless bag. Just imagine a side story in which Ussop puts someone in his bag and this person has some adventures in this bag. I guess there could be some strange stuff in a bottomless bag.

Superman
February 14, 2008, 05:56 PM
the best fuit would be a fucking horrible smelling logia fruit.
nobody could resist the smell and would pass out right away. sounds crazy but it is great.

kazuma_uzumaki
February 14, 2008, 11:49 PM
you know i wonder if the effect would work if you cooked a devil fruit....

Organizized
February 16, 2008, 05:43 AM
the best fuit would be a fucking horrible smelling logia fruit.
nobody could resist the smell and would pass out right away. sounds crazy but it is great.

Or how about a skunk zoan fruit? Might not be just as horrible but man those things smell.

Luffy could give his straw hat a "sharp sharp fruit" and use it Oddjob style. :D *slaps self*

Superman
February 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
Or how about a skunk zoan fruit? Might not be just as horrible but man those things smell.

Luffy could give his straw hat a "sharp sharp fruit" and use it Oddjob style. :D *slaps self*

ah good idea that with the strawhead nice thought and that with the zoan.:D

Absolutio
February 21, 2008, 07:18 AM
there was already a skunk fruit. though it was a peremycia. it was in the 2nd or 3rd movie, iirc.

Superman
February 21, 2008, 12:27 PM
there was already a skunk fruit. though it was a peremycia. it was in the 2nd or 3rd movie, iirc.

that was a devilfruit i thought it was a backpack with some mechanic stuff in it.
i didnt saw the full movie but......:o:o

MrTeatime
February 27, 2008, 06:35 PM
wouldnt it be cool if Ussop eat a gun gun no mi, so he could trasform hinself into guns and rifles? Now that would fit him. (but wont happen). Plus, it would be boring, Ussop is supposed to be human.