PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 251 Discussion [Bleach]

WinterLion
November 02, 2006, 01:58 PM
Chapter 251 is out. Discuss away!!

:amuse

infyquest
November 02, 2006, 03:23 PM
Now The fight begins and in the middle of the fight, we will be shown what others are doing.
End of Chapter (EoC)

mangadictus
November 02, 2006, 03:38 PM
See? I was right. The succeeding chapters will show case each other's fights. Chap 250 alone was all about introduction of Ichigo's opponent. Pred: I see a similar pattern with the rest of the gang. Every move they do is being watched so aside from the Intro and the fights, there will also be discussion/s among Aizen and Co. regarding their observation/s of the fights and the ones to come. This is gonna be one long arc. Good Luck! :XD

ndi_k88
November 02, 2006, 04:29 PM
the no. of espada is 103 so is that means that the fallen espada was the 3rd strongest before?if that's so its gonna be intresting fight.my prediction there will be just warm up fight and also might be something about fallen espada background

kyubisharingan
November 02, 2006, 04:46 PM
Instead of seeing Ichigo's battle, we will now go onto one of the others battles....hopefully Renji

Narasu
November 02, 2006, 07:44 PM
I predict that we'll see some more of Ichigo's fight, and hopefully more of Tousen and Gin.

Urazz
November 03, 2006, 07:11 AM
the no. of espada is 103 so is that means that the fallen espada was the 3rd strongest before?if that's so its gonna be intresting fight.my prediction there will be just warm up fight and also might be something about fallen espada background

I agree if he was the old number 3 and wasn't demoted caus a new more powerful arrancar took his place then it really does give us a clue on how Ichigo will compare to the espada.

I think next chapter we'll see Ichigo go bankai and fight him for a bit until he realizes he has to use his mask.

Well, unless Dorudouni is really incompetant and trips into the path of Ichigo's blade or something.

flowless
November 03, 2006, 12:53 PM
If Ichigo went to the revoked Espadas headquarters.. as Gyn said, will all the other ones go there as well? I don't see how Chad and Glasses dude could keep against such speed and attack power.

What troubled me was Gin saying "Do they even know their own strenght".. until now they kept seeing them as unworthy weaklings.

Furthermore, I'm considering the possibility that Arrancars will show human feelings within the next chapters, which would switch their sides to join allied forces (especially wonderweiss)

kyubisharingan
November 03, 2006, 07:29 PM
i think that there will be an argument between Tousen and Gin cuz Gin is a damn instagator

Theripes
November 04, 2006, 04:48 AM
Heh, once again Wonderwyce is the Arrancar that doesn't fit in with the rest... Really makes you believe Kishimoto has something special planned for him, doesn't it? :amuse If we take Nell as the "Hanatarou" of this arc, perhaps Wonderwyce will be the "Renji", who is converted after Ichigo defeats him? :oh

I don't see Ichimaru or Kaname joining in on the fights anytime soon, they're probably left for a few of the grand finales. I hope Tousen is a bit stronger than before though, he's the only one of the baddies we've seen getting defeaten before, and quite easily too... But then again, that was versus Kenpachi, he's as random as can be... :)

I agree with MangaDictus, the next 2 or so chapters will show the different match-ups, but i think not everybody will encounter and opponent here... Perhaps Sado or Ishida will discover some important bit of info instead, they've already seen some action, so they might be left for another time...?

One important difference during this arc though: If you get defeaten, you get killed, this wasn't the case with Soul Society, could pose a problem, as none of the characters here are expendable...

RevenGz
November 04, 2006, 11:01 AM
Wonderweise could be the ultimate arrancar or something *shrugs*

lexx
November 04, 2006, 04:02 PM
I've seen wonderweiss' character type before. Typically it's a somewhat retarded, innocent personality with a TON of power. Typically it's used & abused, then discarded once it becomes too troublesome. Beastwars & FMA had a character of this type.

infyquest
November 04, 2006, 04:20 PM
you should under esimate the innocent, they lotta hidden power eg: wonderwice and me ;)
Well, In this world If you are Innocent, there are a lotta people to abuse you.
But you looking innocent and be very clever so that you can counter them.
Like two sides of a coin you should show the innocent side to the world, the inner dark side when needed. (like me)
mwaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!!
PS:
----
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

erieru
November 06, 2006, 12:50 AM
I like this chapter, I think we will get to see a similar fight than the one Ichigo had with Renji, they will both get injured and then Ichigo will learn to heal himself, kinda like the bounto do in SS or maybe Nell will heal him somehow, and I think wonderwiess is probably the strongest one of all besides Aizen and Gin, .. not sure about Tousen

sharinganLS
November 06, 2006, 10:37 AM
I predicited wanderwiess would have some special power/strength. Anways 251 will probably continue ichigo's battle (it could also show use the rukia and the others facing their individual opponents)

cerventus
November 06, 2006, 01:19 PM
Ichigo will just end the fight very fast.
"sorry I got no time to talk to a demoted Espanda"

Gin " Looks like this boy is stonger than last time"

bax
November 06, 2006, 02:32 PM
As for my predictions:

Ichigo will realize that he's the one who underestimating his opponent. Although I doubt that an ex-Espada is strong enough to force Ichigo into BanKai, let alone the Vizard mode. As usually we saw in the past, Ichigo's battle will be put on hold.

Maybe we'll see Ishida next. And I completely anticipating to see what SS and Urahara are doing right now.

ateatoi
November 07, 2006, 05:07 PM
Ichigo will use bankai and win the fight
but ichigo spare his life!
the arrancar 103 will be grateful and they will become buddies!!
happy ending!!! :amuse

WinterLion
November 07, 2006, 05:15 PM
My predictions usually don't come true... I'm much better at analysis than predictions, but I'll throw my 2 cents in here just for fun. :p

We're going to see more fighting. Some more of Ichigo's fight, but probably not the conclusion yet. Then we'll probably get to see who the others will be facing, and maybe a bit of their fight. And maybe some more Orihime. Gin and Tousen won't be in this chap, but they'll probably still be watching the five.

Khnum
November 09, 2006, 01:48 AM
I might as well throw something down. I think Wonderweiss (if that's how you spell it) has the "gift". I think he'll probably be this ultimate arrancar (I don't remember what they're called). But, for the next chapter, I doubt we'll see too much of him, at least not enough to describe his abilities. I think they'll be a little bit of fighting and a little conversation either from Orihime, Aizen, some of the Espada, or the outside world (i.e. Soul Society or Urahara's clique). Also, they'll probably be an intro to someone new in the arc but not necessarily as a character... like an ally from before or something. I still think that Ulquiorra and/or Grimmjow is gonna turn good in the end. They remind me too much of Byakuya and Renji. Although the arc is similar to SS, this one has a more desperate, urgent feel to it. That's why I'm expecting something crazy... like evil Orihime... or something along those lines.

ZealoticBlade
November 09, 2006, 01:20 PM
Heh, once again Wonderwyce is the Arrancar that doesn't fit in with the rest... Really makes you believe <b>Kishimoto</b> has something special planned for him, doesn't it? :amuse If we take Nell as the "Hanatarou" of this arc, perhaps Wonderwyce will be the "Renji", who is converted after Ichigo defeats him? :oh

I don't see Ichimaru or Kaname joining in on the fights anytime soon, they're probably left for a few of the grand finales. I hope Tousen is a bit stronger than before though, he's the only one of the baddies we've seen getting defeaten before, and quite easily too... But then again, that was versus Kenpachi, he's as random as can be... :)

I agree with MangaDictus, the next 2 or so chapters will show the different match-ups, but i think not everybody will encounter and opponent here... Perhaps Sado or Ishida will discover some important bit of info instead, they've already seen some action, so they might be left for another time...?

One important difference during this arc though: If you get defeaten, you get killed, this wasn't the case with Soul Society, could pose a problem, as none of the characters here are expendable...

...You mean, Kubo Tite, right?

skell
November 09, 2006, 02:09 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that nell will unleash some unknown power after seeing ichigo injured, and realizing that he has to help?

Praeceps
November 09, 2006, 07:01 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that nell will unleash some unknown power after seeing ichigo injured, and realizing that he has to help?

Hmm that could be possible, at the end it looked like some sort of energy was coming out of Nells head.

mangadictus
November 09, 2006, 07:10 PM

I'm with you dude. I saw a white streak coming from Neru's mask....

JusT.NarutO
November 09, 2006, 07:45 PM
Man..
Where the HELL is the Ichigo Who Faces a Freakin' Complete Soul Society Even without have a BANKAI in the most of the battles and Wining?
Where the HELL is that power he is hiding away?
He dont needs bankai, shikai, or even a SWORD.
He is Ichigo! The man who holds a Menos Grande without know his powers..
I think he has much more then that.. so much.. he just needs to be CONFIDENT into his powers.. Just this.
I think we can wait too much more from him, and it will be when Nell try to help him and get really hurt ^^
Btw, nice chapter. The most important fact no one has noticed: Doesn´t matter the power Ichigo show right now; We know he is bad ass when he wants to! He just need to trust in the power of his WILL. He needs to stop "I need power, i need power". He have it! But it will just releases when he trust him and don´t care about it. Just care to make what he needs to do to save his friends. When he saved rukia, he wasn´t thinking in power; He faced Byakuya without even know his power or techinique. And in that situation the power can come out..
So the reaction in thinking: I NEED TO BEAT YOU WITHOUT BANKAI BECAUSE I NEED TO BEAT ALL THE ESPADA
it´s a NICE begining. Now he just needs to complete it.
I WILL BEAT YOU. BECAUSE I NEED TO BEAT ALL ESPADA. AND I CAN DO IT.

And then, our ichigo is back ;)

Sorry by so many CAPS but.. so much nervous ^^

&#91;]´s

mangadictus
November 09, 2006, 08:03 PM
Sigh... Another angle of Ichigo bloodfaced and all. No Bankai? No Bankai! Yes Bankai? No Bankai! Need to defeat all Espada with Bankai! *totally hopeless* I wish Neru can teach Ichigo a thing or two about some hollow/arrancar arsenal. Weee!!!!

jairdan6
November 09, 2006, 09:39 PM
what? no, shikamaru's gonna come in and kick some ass w/ his freaking sweet new trench blades with new shadow powers and all that jazz. then chouji is going to pop out and smash a fist into that espada 103 guy. *bam* his face is broken. conflict solved

mangadictus
November 09, 2006, 11:45 PM
what? no, shikamaru's gonna come in and kick some ass w/ his freaking sweet new trench blades with new shadow powers and all that jazz. then chouji is going to pop out and smash a fist into that espada 103 guy. *bam* his face is broken. conflict solved

wrong thread dude. :p

SyonRyoken
November 09, 2006, 11:50 PM
Nell is about to either aid Ichigo either directly or indirectly, but hes definitely doing something next chapter. He looks like a young Wanderweiss(?) im interested in learning what will happen next.

jester065
November 10, 2006, 12:37 PM
I like this chapter and i really want him to defeat him without having to go bankai. If he wins without going bankai... it would make this win more important and would show he's grow alot.

bax
November 10, 2006, 01:20 PM
Actually, we can count Ichigo as having three stages. Shikai, Bankai and Vizard mode.

But, in the current chapter, it looks like Ichigo has the will not to rely on Bankai, but the opponent already released his Zampakutou. Remember, Dorudouni is an ex-Espada. Which means, although he is not the current top ten, he was once there. The power levels are different.

Yeah, Ichigo is kinda a hard head. But, he should know when and what power to use. As for Urahara said to him not to rely on Bankai, I don't think that Urahara said use your Bankai less. I believe what he means is that Ichigo should know the right powers to use in certain situations.

ttxdragon
November 10, 2006, 02:23 PM
bax,
ichigo has 4 stages, he just forgot about one of them:
shikai+mask
he never used it, but it is possible.

and i think he can beat that ex-espada without having to go bankai or vaizard.
he really just forgot what he trained with urahara back before SS and lost his selfconfidence to some extend.
right now he isn't totally on the "i'm afraid of getting cut. i'm afraid of cutting. I'm afraid of having her die."-stage, but he has no confidence and thinks 'i need to do this, because no one else can.'

ichigo is stronger than he shows right now. he needs to get his head straight and nell will become the trigger for that.

edit:
i forgot:
he still fears his inner hollow, just because he beat him once he didn't overcome his fear. other comments on that would go into predictions already >.>

bax
November 10, 2006, 02:40 PM
bax,
ichigo has 4 stages, he just forgot about one of them:
shikai+mask
he never used it, but it is possible.

Can he really do that? Umm... yes, in theory. But where to put it? After Bankai, or between Shikai and Bankai?

he really just forgot what he trained with urahara back before SS and lost his selfconfidence to some extend.
ichigo is stronger than he shows right now. he needs to get his head straight and nell will become the trigger for that.

That is his real problem. He needs to constantly be reminded of that. And this time, Urahara is not there to give his wisdom. And I can see Nell is the trigger. Ichigo really needs some focus. Like when he had it during the Save Rukia arc.

ttxdragon
November 10, 2006, 02:53 PM
Can he really do that? Umm... yes, in theory. But where to put it? After Bankai, or between Shikai and Bankai?
he should be able to.... if we refer to that vaizard that hold his mask without even shikai (i always forget his name) and fought grimmjow, we should place it over bankai i guess...

i would go for:
no release
shikai
bankai
no release+mask
shikai+mask
bankai+mask

what i would find even more intresting later on is what happens, when he goes bankai while in shikai-vaizard-mode...

infyquest
November 10, 2006, 03:07 PM
Well, I think I am remembering my math class, in permutations and combinations :p

bax
November 10, 2006, 03:12 PM
Well, I think I am remembering my math class, in permutations and combinations :p

And where that comes into Bleach eh?

And in the latest chapter, Dorudouni (sounds like an Italian name, seriously) has released his Zampakutou. Oh, I really wanna see if the Arrancars can release Bankai as well. And I like the design of the character. Looks like medieval.

infyquest
November 10, 2006, 03:14 PM

And in the latest chapter, Dorudouni (sounds like an Italian name, seriously) has released his Zampakutou. Oh, I really wanna see if the Arrancars can release Bankai as well. And I like the design of the character. Looks like medieval.

I was saying about these
no release
shikai
bankai
no release+mask
shikai+mask
bankai+mask
:p, I hope you get this now ;)

ttxdragon
November 10, 2006, 03:14 PM

i don't think they can release bankai. the arrancars who went to earth with grimmjow didnt even know there is such a thing called bankai.
whats more: when releasing their shikai they don't have their sword anymore, at least i never saw a sword on them after they released.

bax
November 10, 2006, 03:16 PM
:p, I hope you get this now ;)

Ok, I get it.

whats more: when releasing their shikai they don't have their sword anymore, at least i never saw a sword on them after they released.

Grand Fisher v2.0 has it (before being pwned by Isshin :noworry) Perhaps, it was because they were exposed to the inmature Hogyoku....

ttxdragon
November 10, 2006, 03:21 PM
Grand Fisher v2.0 has it (before being pwned by Isshin :noworry) Perhaps, it was because they were exposed to the inmature Hogyoku....

i dunno about that, but what i want to say again:
the grand fisher that fought with isshin is a special case.
we don't know much about the double-arranccarfied ones,
thus i don't want to include him to the other arrancar.

bax
November 10, 2006, 03:27 PM
But probably it's just his state of release happens to be a sword wielding Arrancar.

Hhhmm... I noticed something quite amusng actually. Noticed that the power of the released Arrancars are nearly similar to the Bountos' dols in the fillers? And in the latest chapter, Dorudouni's released power, is really similar to Kariya's wind doll.

ttxdragon
November 10, 2006, 03:32 PM
But probably it's just his state of release happens to be a sword wielding Arrancar.

Hhhmm... I noticed something quite amusng actually. Noticed that the power of the released Arrancars are nearly similar to the Bountos' dols in the fillers? And in the latest chapter, Dorudouni's released power, is really similar to Kariya's wind doll.

i didnt notice, but now that you point it out...
it's like the bountos doll's but 'integrated' into the owner, yeah xD
the doll's seem to be somewhere between a materialized zanpakuto and a released arrancar xD

Narasu
November 10, 2006, 03:38 PM
Noticed that the power of the released Arrancars are nearly similar to the Bountos' dols in the fillers? And in the latest chapter, Dorudouni's released power, is really similar to Kariya's wind doll.

Yeah they are alike. It would've been interesting if they had the bounto, or at least Kariya, in the manga.

What can I say about this chapter... Ichigo deserved to get his butt kicked for underestimating the opponent yet again ^_^

sirhcmick
November 10, 2006, 09:30 PM
i think it would be really funny if ichigos dad some how comes and saves him and hes like dad wtf?
+ the fact that the guys like his dad would make it even more ironic