PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Yabe
February 09, 2010, 04:26 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1791496#post1791496) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The Raw is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/575)!

Also One Piece will be taking a break next week (issue 13 of WSJ) so please be patient and insead of asking for spoilers, why don't you participate in the One Piece art contest (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57492)? ;)

The week has passed and we await a new chapter, the above is still true for the most part though :amuse

roguehavoc
February 15, 2010, 12:33 AM
Come on BB coming now and taking WB's head is awesome:p
Doesn't look fake to me

Oblivion
February 15, 2010, 12:35 AM
OH MY GOD, seriously, WB RAVASHING THAT SHMUCH OF AKAINU = awesome and BB is finally making his entry

so if the spoiler is true, BB was in ID to free some pirates. I guess these two pirates Iva talked about are those.

(hmm should have guessed that Iva wouldn't tack about em for no reason and BB would be there to pick a few people up)

givensp
February 15, 2010, 12:39 AM
since its apprentice i think its real but i wonder what the other prisoners are other than shirru

jamjamstyle
February 15, 2010, 12:39 AM
Who's BB up against according to you guys? I really want a Kizaru VS BB XD

lawlord
February 15, 2010, 12:42 AM
will BB fight for marines or pirates? HMMM

roguehavoc
February 15, 2010, 12:45 AM
Akainu :pwned
BB taking WB's head and becoming the next Yonkou
Luffy going back to SA, end of the arc:p

RichardMNixon
February 15, 2010, 12:46 AM
I would imagine the three prisoners with BB would be the ones Iva named: Catarina Devon, San Juan Wolf, and Busco Shot. That makes it fishy to me in terms of authenticity though. The only thing BB wanted in Impel Down are the three (four if you count Shiryuu) mentioned explicitly by a different character? It's too easy to just make up.

Something I hadn't thought of until now though, I really hope BB doesn't show up here because I'd like to see what else went on in Impel Down.

I do fully expect WB to turn Akainu into a bloody pulp though.

elitefox
I don't know but a gut feeling is its fake :D

anyways akainu taken down is fine with me.

Oblivion
A little bit of guessing:

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/538/12/

maybe it's those three mentioned by Iva BB has freed.

I would imagine the three prisoners with BB would be the ones Iva named: Catarina Devon, San Juan Wolf, and Busco Shot. That makes it fishy to me in terms of authenticity though.

That BB comes back with new prisoners wouldn't make Iva mentioning them redudant but on the other hand they are easy target for false spoilers

redred
February 15, 2010, 12:50 AM
awesome awesome awesome. woo go whitebeard ! :P lol
i too am curious about the other prisoners tho. it looks like now more than ever blackbeard is gonna do something to make himself a huge presence in the NW (yonkou maybe? tho i dont think shanks would stand for it. who knows)

hossice
February 15, 2010, 12:51 AM
I wonder if luffy still has that look on his face...i'd lol. but i wonder whats going through his head. =/ could be legit since everyone is on their toes wanting to know after last week.

vagabond87
February 15, 2010, 12:52 AM
Some spoilers finally:amuse
So Akainu is down, certainly not dead and Whitebeard finally owned some Admiral- with only two attacks :nuts
Blackbeard finnaly showed up with some crazy strong prisoners and Shiryu to see Whitebeards death. Those guys must be very special because with them Blackbeard isnt scared of Admirals and Whitebeard Pirates in one place and now I really hope that Magellan is still alive in impel down..
Those spoilers look real and it will be awesome when we will get some shots on wednesday:amuse

Oblivion
February 15, 2010, 12:52 AM
Who is the other guy? The not-a-prisoner guy.

biggielu
February 15, 2010, 12:55 AM
postet Appre.. to 2ch ??? ist it not usual fake

my bad for my bad english

NinjaMonkey
February 15, 2010, 01:00 AM
If its not fake and luffy notices blackbeard that may give him a reason to go crazy. I mean he had to be held back in ID and now that he's not short on time...might as well?

redred
February 15, 2010, 01:01 AM
I wonder if luffy still has that look on his face...i'd lol. but i wonder whats going through his head. =/ could be legit since everyone is on their toes wanting to know after last week.

i kinda hope luffy stays out. i cant imagine what hed do if he sees blackbeard

Truefan21
February 15, 2010, 01:01 AM
THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go BB Go

Wow maybe BB will keep his position as shichibukai

Duc :D
February 15, 2010, 01:02 AM
yeahr hopefully magellan is alive+ Where the fuck is Bon han! I expectd him to come with BB somehow^^ dont know why

elitefox
February 15, 2010, 01:02 AM
if this is true then BB just past magellan? or magellan joined them lol

CannedJam
February 15, 2010, 01:04 AM
Please be true, please be true! Not only because it sounds epic, but because it sounds like a closing to the arc.

tobeulp
February 15, 2010, 01:04 AM
BB can cancel DF Powers right so Magellan is no match against BB

chess4
February 15, 2010, 01:11 AM
shiriyuu probably knows some type of secret exit or something, and thats how they got by magellan.

maybe this true maybe it isnt, but would be great if it is.

I READ ON ANOTHER SITE THAT THERE WILL BE BREAK NEXT WEEK

redred
February 15, 2010, 01:13 AM

if BB is out then yeah they probly beat the crap out of magellan and then took over the entire Gaol. (gates of justice and all)

offtopic: to negate powers BB has to be touching you right? so if magellan is covered in poison when blackbeard touches him, will the poison still spread ? :P

Oblivion
February 15, 2010, 01:17 AM
offtopic: to negate powers BB has to be touching you right? so if magellan is covered in poison when blackbeard touches him, will the poison still spread ? :P

the answer is in BB vs. Magellan thread ;)

So no one is grabbing Luffy and making a run?

hdiuy
February 15, 2010, 01:23 AM
When i first read how Akainu got taken down i had mixed reactions but when i read the part where BB and his new crew arrived, i went "awesome!" I would love to see the most dangerous female pirate in ID; powerful female pirates are rare.
EDIT: Hope to see a giant fishman.

vagabond87
February 15, 2010, 01:24 AM
Newest part of the spoiler from someone else looks like fake to me.. Ancient weapon Pluton??? There was few theories obout that but it looks like somebody made this up after reading first spoiler..

Fox666
February 15, 2010, 01:26 AM
I don't like it. Too presibile. Look much like it merged a lot of fan theories we all know...

Jadedmariner
February 15, 2010, 01:28 AM
When i first read how Akainu got taken down i had mixed reactions but when i read the part where BB and his new crew arrived, i went "awesome!" I would love to see the most dangerous female pirate in ID; powerful female pirates are rare.

Meh Akainu needed to be taken down. The Admirals powers have gotten kind of ridiculous at this point. You have Akainu being able to kill a fire logia, Aokiji able to reconstruct himself after being shattered (he's ice not water), and then Kizaru whose devil fruit is like its own level of broken. At some point Oda has to allow a character to deliver a legitimate blow to them or their defeat will never be credible.
[hr]

Newest part of the spoiler from someone else looks like fake to me.. Ancient weapon Pluton??? There was few theories obout that but it looks like somebody made this up after reading first spoiler..

It is kinda common for people to try to attach fake spoiler detials to the real spoilers. We'll have to wait and see if that is the case though.

Fox666
February 15, 2010, 01:30 AM
Meh Akainu needed to be taken down. The Admirals powers have gotten kind of ridiculous at this point. You have Akainu being able to kill a fire logia, Aokiji able to reconstruct himself after being shattered (he's ice not water), and then Kizaru whose devil fruit is like its own level of broken. At some point Oda has to allow a character to deliver a legitimate blow to them or their defeat will never be credible.I don't think so. The Admirals have an legitime level. They can fight an injured Whitebeard, or a match for the Yonkou first or second mates.

By the way, Jozu kicked Aokiji ass for a moment. His power just was not the better to fight Aokiji. Marco put his guard down. So we also know that the Admirals clear mind help them in battle.

minimz
February 15, 2010, 01:34 AM
hmmm, if the first spoiler were true, blackbeard's first bounty is going to be massive, at least 300mil+. The reason is because his crew has level 6 prisoners, who are renowned and are most likely of huge threat, and would have large bounties already, and as BB is the captain, the leader must be more of a threat (it was said that if the captain was taken down, the crew would be severely weakened when luffy had one of his early bounties). Wouldn't that be like one of the biggest first bounty given? Because if I remembered correctly, Luffy had the largest amount for the first bounty at one point, then as the golden pirate era progressed, more and more had large bounties for their first (like bellamy, and how his crew were all surprised of his first amount).

So in short, BB's bounty sure will be interesting. Perhaps it may be larger than Luffy's next one? O_O

chitgoks
February 15, 2010, 01:35 AM

true but as we've seen in the fight with bb and ace, ace still did some attacks on bb.

even if magellan is sucked by bb's df, magellan can just send poison to him and he'd still be dead.

it was also luck that shiryu was there, if not then no antidote would have been given to bb

vagabond87
February 15, 2010, 01:35 AM
So one admiral is out and Im courious who will be the one fighting Garp and it can be someone from the newcomers- hope they will be THAT STRONG ;p After this war Blackbeard will be Yonkou..

chitgoks
February 15, 2010, 01:39 AM
you know, im starting to think shiryu has a df. so bb brought with him 3 legendary level 6 prisoners huh? bet ya they are all df users.

after all, when i think about it. how can impel down hold down prisoners with just cuffs and chains? unless they're embedded with sea stone material.

if they ain't df users, surely they could have broken out of the jail with haki. level 6 non df users could just organize themselves for a jailbreak and get the hell out of there. that needs to be explained how they are able to hold non df users in there. the prisoners we've seen in ID have all been df users. (yes except jinbei but he never planned to leave).

oh ... and yes ... if the spoiler is true, bb's a coward for planning to finish off a leftover foe

biggielu
February 15, 2010, 01:40 AM
The Apprentice posted usual on MIXI, not 2ch. That's because i think it's fake.

But it looks like an interesting development. BB with unknow prisoners.

PaLLl
February 15, 2010, 01:50 AM
with three legendary prisoners + Shiryu + another character.
3 Legendary Prisoners
Shiryu the Rain
and Another char.

now that's a big crew already !!!

chitgoks
February 15, 2010, 01:56 AM
3 Legendary Prisoners
Shiryu the Rain
and Another char.

now that's a big crew already !!!

yeah that's like having croc, jinbei, ivankov and inazuma join luffy's crew lolz

Fox666
February 15, 2010, 01:59 AM
By the way, orderer by obviousness:

Luffy: Teach
Zoro: Shiryu
Usopp: Auger
Chopper: Doctor Q
Franky: "Battleship" San Juan Wolf
Robin: Catarina Devon?
Brook: Lafitte?
Nami: "Mighty Drinker" Basco Shot?
Sanji: "Mighty Drinker" Basco Shot? Lafitte?

roguehavoc
February 15, 2010, 02:07 AM
I hope there is some mention of luffy's thoughts or it will be a clifhanger till two weeks and i want some mention of Garp too.

Esg876
February 15, 2010, 02:18 AM
you know, im starting to think shiryu has a df. so bb brought with him 3 legendary level 6 prisoners huh? bet ya they are all df users.

after all, when i think about it. how can impel down hold down prisoners with just cuffs and chains? unless they're embedded with sea stone material.

if they ain't df users, surely they could have broken out of the jail with haki. level 6 non df users could just organize themselves for a jailbreak and get the hell out of there. that needs to be explained how they are able to hold non df users in there. the prisoners we've seen in ID have all been df users. (yes except jinbei but he never planned to leave).

oh ... and yes ... if the spoiler is true, bb's a coward for planning to finish off a leftover foe

Probably because like ace they where dragged their half dead and had no energy to put up a fight. Now include torture, starvation and if you are a DF user constant seastone exposure is sure to make anyone weak. Also even if you have haki, it wont protect you against sleeping gas or being unable to leave when they trap you in the level like they did vs luffy. And finally, magellen can probably destroy all of the weakened and weaponless prisoners solo with hydra. After all, do YOU want to be the one that dies so everyone else can escape?

CBlitz
February 15, 2010, 02:20 AM
hell yes, I loved WB taking that Akainu jerk down, sounds magnificent. And goddammit, Blackbeard is just gonna screw everything up, he should have stayed in Impel Down

elitefox
February 15, 2010, 02:24 AM
if that spoiler is true then a week break?

damn.

super cliffhanger. what will BB do?

Will he lose his title of shibukai?
>.> He freed 3 that must not be freed prisoners. Though the marines might rethink if he killed WB and turn into hero of the marines lol

WinningDays
February 15, 2010, 02:42 AM
YES!!! I've been waiting for a spoiler...!
It sounds likely to happen, I can't imagine anything else...
I'm so glad it sounds like Sakazuki's getting taken down now...
I didn't want it hanging over Luffy's head...
I hope he gets beat good so he can let it go...

Eww, Blackbeard...I hate him... he's so gross and crude.
But he's such a good character... Damn. How could he such a thing? (I'm glad I could see pop's death or something) that's so nasty, especially in front of his former crewmates...

TwEeD
February 15, 2010, 03:03 AM
Could the "other character" be Bon Clay? Not that he joined BB's crew but just hitched a ride with them to get to Luffy. Would be great to have him back, he grew on me and see him as a potential new crew member

jromz03
February 15, 2010, 03:10 AM
oh well, not so much luffy action this week. and here i was expecting a super saiyan luffy transformation :D

oh well, since BB eventually came then its probably a matter of what chapter rayleigh, and the super novas will arrive.

Akainu
February 15, 2010, 03:11 AM
At this point it seems to be Tomson Roche, the character that was right next to Pandaman an Iva on the list Bon Clay had in his hands. He is only 'unknown' to the spoiler provider, who in turn probably would have recognised if it was Mr.2 except if he maybe changed his appearance for whatever reason;

Kaizoku-O Luffy
February 15, 2010, 03:15 AM
Interesting!!!!

From the looks of the spoilers it seems there is no mention of Ace coming back to life. So he really is dead. Akainu got a beating in only two attacks, that shows how strong is whitebeard strength even in the condition he is currently in. Imagine his strength at his prime.

I really hope BB doesn't kill WB. Because he deserve an honorable death. Ace didn't get one. At least WB get one. Also it seems kinda fitting that the man who started this whole mess should finish it off.

darkestofall
February 15, 2010, 03:28 AM
Akainu got ownnned!! If the spoilers r true ......Man WB is the coolest.......
But why has BB come??..........N whr the hell are supernovas??
I think BB and his crew will now be shown to be really powerful........then wen dey start doing some critical damage........WB tells all his men to leave.....n releases his full fury on Admiral+BB.........but somehow they finally kill WB(another backstab or something)..... btw i feel BBs actally also here for luffy s head

chitgoks
February 15, 2010, 03:30 AM
Probably because like ace they where dragged their half dead and had no energy to put up a fight. Now include torture, starvation and if you are a DF user constant seastone exposure is sure to make anyone weak. Also even if you have haki, it wont protect you against sleeping gas or being unable to leave when they trap you in the level like they did vs luffy. And finally, magellen can probably destroy all of the weakened and weaponless prisoners solo with hydra. After all, do YOU want to be the one that dies so everyone else can escape?

when shiryu was released, he did not look weak. in fact he looked healthy. that's a mystery to me.

Manoira87
February 15, 2010, 03:39 AM
when shiryu was released, he did not look weak. in fact he looked healthy. that's a mystery to me.

Shiryuu was a former warden in impel down and was inprisoned by Magelan himself, because Shiryuu was killing prisoners to have fun... So Magelan put him in a cell.

chitgoks
February 15, 2010, 03:43 AM
Shiryuu was a former warden in impel down and was inprisoned by Magelan himself, because Shiryuu was killing prisoners to have fun... So Magelan put him in a cell.

yes. i know that. but it was never indicated when he was put in jail. im thinking it has been quite some years. not just recently.

urlaub
February 15, 2010, 03:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INMQBT-k77U

This is a good song to listen, while reading the spoilers. Amazing stuff. BB showing up and WB going crazy. The war is starting to get wrapped.

Morlun
February 15, 2010, 03:48 AM
I doubt Blackbeard's appearence will take Luffy out of his vegetative trance. If he doesn't feel the need of going wild on Akainu, then Blackbeard will not be higher on his "Must beat the crap out of" list.

I'm hoping WB tells Jimbei just to grab Luffy and swim away. As for the rest of the people there, I hope they make it, but I want someone to get Luffy out of there. I have a feeling that with BB's arrival we might not just see the end of WB, but the end of his Division Commanders and the New World Captains.

Oh, and someone get Boa Hancock out of there too. I'd hate it if Luffy just had to go through Impel Down all over again to rescue her.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 04:02 AM
WTF?? :err BlackBeard ?? :omg the last one I expected to see there in the MF.
Well, since BlackBeard Made it I think I'm sure Rayleigh will make it and in time.

F**K yeah :shakefist Akainu got pwned xD

PH3000
February 15, 2010, 04:14 AM
oh well, not so much luffy action this week. and here i was expecting a super saiyan luffy transformation :D

oh well, since BB eventually came then its probably a matter of what chapter rayleigh, and the super novas will arrive.

i hope no one will arrive... i didn't expect bb to come, and with every person that appears, wbs death will look more wasted...
(hard to explain my thoughts, new try)
every person showing up in mf after this chapter would overlast the plot and make wbs sacrifice less epic

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 04:15 AM
At this point it seems to be Tomson Roche, the character that was right next to Pandaman an Iva on the list Bon Clay had in his hands. He is only 'unknown' to the spoiler provider, who in turn probably would have recognised if it was Mr.2 except if he maybe changed his appearance for whatever reason;

I hope so, that guy (Mr2) should live, he's one of my top 10 characters ... of course ignoring how he dresses -_-;

luffi_2009
February 15, 2010, 04:15 AM
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9139/wwwdotuporg656971.jpg

zhzhahahahah finally, zhzhz comes with his men .

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 04:17 AM

I think it's fake ... no I'm sure :darn

PaPiPuPePo~
February 15, 2010, 04:27 AM

That will be awesome
i hope its true
off topic:
i have stupid idea :facepalm
the strongest woman in ID could be luffy mother >_< ;)

Morlun
February 15, 2010, 04:29 AM
every person showing up in mf after this chapter would overlast the plot and make wbs sacrifice less epic

True, the focus should be on the people who are already there. They are enough to do what must be done. BB has shown up for important reasons, since he's pivotal to the story. Rayleigh, not so much. Whatever words of wisdom he can impart to Luffy can easily be done in Shabaody.

Unless Oda makes a point of having Rayleigh sacrifice himself too, but that seems overkill (literally) for someone who waited until now to sucker-punch us with the first actual (as in, "in the present") meaningful death (or the second, if there's any realism regarding Bon Kurei's last stand).

urlaub
February 15, 2010, 04:29 AM
Yeah thats a fake pic for shure.

Rotten The Wizard
February 15, 2010, 04:31 AM
hmmmm Where are all the people who debated with me to death that BB wouldnt show up? hmm

Anyway, I apologize for not posting much but each and every chapter is impressive and surprising.

Blatantly obvious that BB and his supercrew will reign on the NW after WB dies

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 04:32 AM
yes. i know that. but it was never indicated when he was put in jail. im thinking it has been quite some years. not just recently.

Yes, he still wearing his uniform :fan

So Luffy's is going crazy, he's out of control :(

Even after what he did, Akainu still need more :nerve

That will be awesome
i hope its true
off topic:
i have stupid idea :facepalm
the strongest woman in ID could be luffy mother >_< ;)

IMO She's Dead, because a mother can never abandon his kid (Son or daughter) well some can but few ^^

bittman
February 15, 2010, 04:32 AM
Blackbeard appearing with the 3 mentioned prisoners and WB taking down Akainu in 2 shots.

Sounds like the biggest load of horseshit fanfiction to me.

If it had even mentioned a little bit of flashback or Garp, I might have believed it. As it stands, either Oda is becoming increasingly predictable or its fanfiction. And since we're talking about Oda...

EDIT: And I was probably one of those people who argued about BB showing up. WB war was not in his plans. How "convenient" was it that he entered ID for 3 prisoners that Iva mentioned? Is that all it really takes to "Shake the world"? If so, Luffy shook more when he released 150 prisoners surely. It's all levels of disappointing unless one of these prisoners ends up being jesus or the devil himself.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 04:37 AM
hmmmm Where are all the people who debated with me to death that BB wouldnt show up? hmm
I still can't see it in his best interest, well ... killing WhiteBeard is good but this isn't the point I'm looking for.

Anyway, I apologize for not posting much but each and every chapter is impressive and surprising.

Blatantly obvious that BB and his supercrew will reign on the NW after WB dies

Hey ... hey, don't underestimate Shanks and Co (Yonkous)

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 04:49 AM
wOw! Good morning folks! xD

:spaz I knew it! BB has arrived. :shakefist WB owning Akainu! :D

Black Mirror
February 15, 2010, 04:51 AM
hell yes blackbeard has arrived. Luffy is out of power and ... oh noooooo if it ends with blackbeard like this and we have a break then .-. damn i hope we won't get a massive number of suicides...

I'm glad that luffy didn't do anything, that means there is still a level of power between luffy and top tier.

and if BB plans to shock the world i really wonder how damn strong this pirates should be... hopefully not as old as WB but damn strong. this will guarantee that the age of pirates goes on like BB said on jaya and damn flamingo told a load of shit about new era without dreams and such (kay, it was bellamy but bellamy followed the idea of flamingo)

1,2,3 chapters and then I want to see the strawhats reunited~

PH3000
February 15, 2010, 04:55 AM
@bittman: hehe... i know noone can say a spoiler is true cuz another sounds false, but if you call this one fanfic read that (http://www.onepiece.gr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1204&p=53535).

actually i think the apprentice one is true although i didn't expect bb (wrote that mins ago..)

bittman
February 15, 2010, 05:02 AM
Thanks PH3000, obviously my standards for a "bad fanfic" need to be revised. The fact that WB owns Akainu whilst having about 4 holes in his chest in 2 shots is simply a "poor fanfic". Luffy owning Akainu with whatever the fuck super saiyan/Ichigonator/beserk mode is a "TERRIBAD fanfic".

Bad would be somewhere between them I guess. Like, Luffy raging, fainting, and then WB owning Akainu in 1 shot thanks to Luffy's great haki blast.

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 05:05 AM
I can't wait to see BB's new recruits. :amuse It seems that BB will now takeover and own all. :kukuku.... I have a feeling his still with the WG and Sengoku wouldn't mind right now...

Gol.D.Roger
February 15, 2010, 05:10 AM
To me it sounds like apprentice as usual, so I have no reasons to doubt.

Honestly... have we ever had a fake apprentice spoiler? I know it's theoretically possible, but no one has bothered to get the same phone model to do a fake apprentice spoiler as far as I know. So unless someone starts doing that, we should consider the apprentice phone drop off to be accurate for now. I hope I haven't given any ideas to losers to start doing this and ruin apprentice for us.

Good job to those who stuck to their guns and said BB would be here at the end. I never had a opinion regarding this matter, but now that he's here; I think it's cool and expect ultra SUPA~awesome things from him and his crew. Akainu getting pwned easily and BB killing WB and perhaps many others will make BB the ultimate enemy that Luffy must defeat.

The 3 people BB has with him must be insanely strong.. because he just waltzed into a scene with 3 Admirals + Sengoku + Garp + WB + Marco/Vista + the entire Marine force/ scores of NW captains and crew. It's like he no longer cares because he's so strong or has the ultimate power/weapon.

BB thinks that he can take anyone at this point, which is very interesting.. who are these 3? Were they level 6 Prisoners? Surely nobody that can hold a candle to WB, when he's at full power.

I hope WB turns the tables on BB and surprises him with a awesome force of power that he never could imagine before... hahaha.. GO OLD MAN!~~~

ocajavati
February 15, 2010, 05:13 AM

You need to realize Magellen took down Blackbeard and co. in mere seconds.

Even his ex-colleague, who obvious doesn't care much for anything, is scared shitless by him. Even if you can beat him, a single false move could mean mutual destruction.

In all honesty, I just don't see how anyone can beat Magellen without suffering critical damage himself/herself.

Why is it so hard to believe Whitebeard can take out Akainu in two hits? He is, after all, the World's Strongest Man. Even in his current state, his strength, combined with sheer fury and remorse over the death of his son, cannot be underestimated.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 05:14 AM
So Whitebeard is finally living up to his name, I hope he does something really great that will make his death memorable. :shakefist

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 05:20 AM
^ I hope so! :s

Now that BB has entered...WB might not have time or the opportunity to destroy the whole island.

BB to give WB the last, final and fatal blow to WB. *I and many others predicted this many chapters ago. :noworry*

bittman
February 15, 2010, 05:23 AM
Actually, you know what would make me happy from this spoiler? (Because I realise I've been a grumpy pants)

If Blackbeard is just watching. Watching patiently, waiting, observing, nothing more. No "HEY LOOK WB I'M HERE JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE ALREADY FUCKED!" bull. Honestly all 3 admirals and half the Shichibukai should be able to take down this cripple (which is why I'll remain somewhat disappointed if Akainu is really taken down), so BB turning up to "enter" the war seems silly.

Instead, if BB is just there as a witness, I'll be ok with it. I still expect he would want to keep his Shichibukai status (strike a deal with the Gorousei directly maybe with something concerning the 3 prisoner's he released...like the location of a weapon...).

Actually there's a second thing I'll need to keep my hope in this chapter alive. WB can smack Akainu about a bit, sure no problems. But hopefully it's something like Jimbei "owning" Moria....and then we saw Moria 3 chapters later still laughing like a moron.

So, WB owning Akainu to kingdom come = Why the fuck didn't he do that earlier?
WB smacking Akainu about a bit, but Akainu just suffers "some" damage = not a problem.

In before "If WB takes down half the island with an attack, Akainu is either dead or lucky to be alive". We're not talking about some vice admiral called John Giant here. We're looking at, quite probably, the most powerful admiral.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 05:24 AM
^ I hope so! :s

Now that BB has entered...WB might not have time or the opportunity to destroy the whole island.

BB to give WB the last, final and fatal blow to WB. *I and many others predicted this many chapters ago. :noworry*

No :o with BlackBeard entrance the probability of destroying the MF has increased 110% :P
Because Imagine two beasts fighting. :shakefist

sarutobi_sensei
February 15, 2010, 05:25 AM
Couldn't resist.

So BB really enteres the stage. Damn.

I hope that Doc Q saves Ace xD

And damn Luffy is actionless. He isn't able to do a thing. Damn.

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 05:28 AM
No :o with BlackBeard entrance the probability of destroying the MF has increased 110% :P
Because Imagine two beasts fighting. :shakefist

:amuse I hope so! :shakefist

Couldn't resist.

haha Doc Q will give him an apple. ;) xD...but it is sad Ace is now gone for sure. :( I can't see Luffy doing much now tbh.

Yans86
February 15, 2010, 05:30 AM
I already love the Mighty Drinker Busco Shot if he is one of the three legendary pirates that were freed.....

About Caterina....damn....if she really is there and she is the worst woman ever imprisoned in Impel down,I wouldn't be surprised if she is stronger then Hancock or even at the lvl of the 4th yonkou if it is Lola's mom...

BB is awesome anyway!!!

Guess who is it the 4th guy.....ihihihihi

On another note: This is turning really bad,and I'm not talking about WB himself!!! this 3 legendaries pirates will be so enraged against the marine that they r going to do a masive kill!!!!I even fear that the most of them below Admiral level will be heavily pwned alongside the pirates that won't have the time fo flee or will dare try to challenge them...

I'm only sorry for WB cause after Ace's death he will not die in the EPIC manner we all wanted and hoped to be...

sarutobi_sensei
February 15, 2010, 05:31 AM
Me neither. I can't see Luffy doing a thing right now. He's down for the count.

No chapter next week, shame.

But I said that it would end with something epic and it did. BB appearing.

Finally WB is doing what he's supposed to do, utterly and completely destroy MF and the Admirals.

Too bad he dies next chapter.

I still have a hope for Ace to be alive.

Xabaras
February 15, 2010, 05:31 AM
So Whitebeard is finally living up to his name, I hope he does something really great that will make his death memorable. :shakefist

Hi, everyones, I would like to put my two cents here, and say that after ACE death having WB die too would be a bit pointless, I mean what is so good for this manga to have the two of them die soo close to each other, this supposed to be a rescue arc, and is becoming a massacre of all the famous characters, at this point I would like to see WB survive and help luffy find is nakama or training... came on we can't lose them all in on go!

and to finish BB showing off in this battle its a good thing, but what is troubling me is what's good for him to have WB killed. I miss this little dot in the story line.

sarutobi_sensei
February 15, 2010, 05:32 AM
And well, this is the chance the Pirates have been waiting for. They can now escape, but I imagine that they won't do it willingly because of BB appearing and then one day him saying: Zehahahaha if it weren't for me you'd all be dead.

chess4
February 15, 2010, 05:33 AM
if BB fights for the WG then its over frot the WB alliance

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 05:34 AM
Couldn't resist.

That alcoholic ?? Nah, he's hopeless, in situation like this we need Orihime :)

Organizized
February 15, 2010, 05:36 AM
I agree that if Blackbeard is there just observing the chaos that he was the one to trigger, that would be a hell of a lot better. The line "I'm glad I made it in time to see your death, pops" or whatever might just be him talking to himself while watching from afar, which seems likely because if they wanted to enter, they should have done so already (since the spoiler says they've been 'watching the whole deal').

That still doesn't excuse Oda for being predictable when it comes to the 'legendary prisoners = nakama' business, though.

BetaRuler
February 15, 2010, 05:40 AM
Geez I wonder when this war will end at this rate! Everyone must be getting exhausted... I'd still wish we could see the shichibukai doing more, and Crocodile AND the Kuma's, even their small skirmishes seem to be missing lately...

As far as I care the spoilers seem good enough, not that I care much about BB, we might get to see him acting more seriously and proving that he IS strong, and how he managed to put scars on even the likes of Shanks.

hhv94
Wow, seems legit to me. Shame Luffy looks out of it at this point. Can't blame him though. Hope he does snap out of it soon though. Sounds like his become a sitting duck. BB coming in at t his point seems to foreshadow were Oda will be taking this story.

Bugzee
if BB fights for the WG then its over for the WB alliance

Yep pretty much. The WB pirates already needed support/aid imo but now that BB has entered it'll do no favours for them. :s

It might actually be the end for the whole WB crew..if BB is on a killing spree and not focusing entirely on WB himself that is.

Yans86
February 15, 2010, 05:43 AM
Lol,Doc Q saving Ace would be crazy!!and then BB goes and says: " U were useful kid,now move out from my way,I ve got some serious business to do...." just for the lOlZ!!!

SEriously,I'm I the only one that has the feeling that BB's crew actually become stronger then all WB's captains commander???
I'm waiting to see the full extent of their power but I won't be surprised if they r all around Shichi level or a little above (not counting Mihawk obsiously :-P)

Be ready guys,Wb crew will snap against BB and SenGoku will too seeing what fearsome people he brought out from ID!!

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 05:43 AM
and to finish BB showing off in this battle its a good thing, but what is troubling me is what's good for him to have WB killed. I miss this little dot in the story line.

Reputation, You know what means being the one who killed WhiteBeard?? the strongest man in the world?
Reputation or still have plans to do as a Shichibukai.
Edit : (If he kills Whitebeard the WG would trust him, and he'll justify his trip in ID as an act to strengthen his crew to go for Shanks and the other Yonkous, I know ... he's crazy and Marines will trust him) :XD

chess4
February 15, 2010, 05:54 AM
Lol,Doc Q saving Ace would be crazy!!and then BB goes and says: " U were useful kid,now move out from my way,I ve got some serious business to do...." just for the lOlZ!!!

SEriously,I'm I the only one that has the feeling that BB's crew actually become stronger then all WB's captains commander???
I'm waiting to see the full extent of their power but I won't be surprised if they r all around Shichi level or a little above (not counting Mihawk obsiously :-P)

Be ready guys,Wb crew will snap against BB and SenGoku will too seeing what fearsome people he brought out from ID!!

i doubr that............WB 's commanders are still animal. we havent been introduced to all of them yet.

lawlord
February 15, 2010, 05:55 AM
the main character being useless again. Sigh, wondering if this is a Naruto (with him not doing anything for the last 50 chapters).

I thought this was the perfect chance to see a glimpse of Luffy's Kings Haki (properly) but I guess this will come later.

Sad seeing the main character so shit against these people when he has hidden power that should be released :s

Bright Darkness
February 15, 2010, 05:57 AM
what is troubling me is what's good for him to have WB killed. I miss this little dot in the story line.

BB has already said that he'd be the next pirate king several times...and in defeating the big names he'd get closer to his goal...well that's what he says ..

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 05:57 AM
It's obvious that the BB pirates have the advantage against the WB commanders in their current condition.

Since the BB pirates have been observing all this time..I'm sure they've got a plan now that they have finally entered this war. How dark is BB's plans?? hehehe ;)

tobeulp
February 15, 2010, 06:01 AM
I think the BB Crew will target the Admirals first because they have been imprisoned in ID... And I think BB will not side on WG because he still have a heart of a pirate but he wants to be recognize as one of the best...
I think Oda wants BB crew to be at least the level of Shanks or WG crew because he will be the next target or rival for Luffy to be the Pirate King.... So BB having a kickass group is to be expected.... I hope this will wrap up in 2 to 4 chapters cause every chapter this arc is so epic and Naruto and Bleach is becoming trash compare to One Piece because of this arc... ^^
Damn One piece on a break next week...

roguehavoc
February 15, 2010, 06:03 AM
Blackbeard is a nasty character but also the most likely villain of the New World as the new Yonkou.Maybe Luffy will have to defeat BB later in the series to be recognized as on par with the Yonkous and Admirals.
I want to see a clash between Red Hair pirates and Black Beard pirates:p

Warlord90
February 15, 2010, 06:05 AM
Well Blackbeard said that he made it in time, so that means that he came after the war had begun. I believe that the character hidden is Bon Clay, but that depends on how well we can see the character on the pic. So BB opened tha Gates of Justice for Luffy so that Whitebeard can hold on a little longer and he can kill him himself (LOL)

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 06:06 AM
the main character being useless again. Sigh, wondering if this is a Naruto (with him not doing anything for the last 50 chapters).

I thought this was the perfect chance to see a glimpse of Luffy's Kings Haki (properly) but I guess this will come later.

Sad seeing the main character so shit against these people when he has hidden power that should be released :s

So you'd like to see Luffy as Ichigo while he still discovering the world ... I mean while learning how to walk :facepalm, if Luffy somehow does something more than releasing Haki and kicking an Admiral or two (Only touch him not beat him) ... IMO it's would be just an insult to One Piece. :)

Dice
February 15, 2010, 06:07 AM

I read all the chapters and I do NOT think that he was useless. Not at all. Look what he has accomplished. Sure he wasn't the type to take down a damn strong enemy which is a good thinkg in my opinion. He shouldn't be able to take down an admiral or something.
That said I might add that I think that it's a good thing if the main character is not necessarily the strongest (or actually far away from this title to be precise).

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 06:11 AM
Well Blackbeard said that he made it in time, so that means that he came after the war had begun. I believe that the character hidden is Bon Clay, but that depends on how well we can see the character on the pic. So BB opened tha Gates of Justice for Luffy so that Whitebeard can hold on a little longer and he can kill him himself (LOL)

Good point, :thumbs he could have done it.
Knowing that he's a man that believes in dreams, he could have seen Luffy's determination back then in ID. :amuse

Mugiwara Inside
February 15, 2010, 06:13 AM
Italian Translation By Me (Mugiwara Inside)

Capitolo 575: Furia senza parole
Rufy è paralizzato, Akainu se ne approfitta per attaccarlo. ma Marco lo ferma.
Barbabianca, che sta osservando la vicenda, lo attacca senza dire nulla.
Akainu contrattacca, ma viene messo KO con due attacchi. Il secondo pugno distrugge l'intero QG, e non solo Akainu.
I pirati di Barbanera, che sembra abbiano osservato da lontano l'intera vicenda, appaiono con tre prigionieri leggendari, Shiryu ed un altro personaggio.
Barbanera: Sono felice di avercela fatta in tempo per vederti morire, papà.

Chi utilizza questa traduzione nei propri siti/forums è pregato di ringraziare il sottoscritto.:eyeroll

fuatf90
February 15, 2010, 06:14 AM

It would be more like Naruto if Luffy just beat the strongest guy out there just when he learnt to use something new. Luffy has done more than he is currently capable of already. It was about time we saw WB actually pwning someone and hopefully we will.

Monkey.D.Dragon
February 15, 2010, 06:15 AM
I read all the chapters and I do NOT think that he was useless. Not at all. Look what he has accomplished. Sure he wasn't the type to take down a damn strong enemy which is a good thinkg in my opinion. He shouldn't be able to take down an admiral or something.
That said I might add that I think that it's a good thing if the main character is not necessarily the strongest (or actually far away from this title to be precise).

Exactlly!

This is the epicness of One Piece.. There are always tough enemys that luffy and his crew will face, and sometimes they do have to run for it.. unlike, Bleach or Naruto.. Ichigo and naruto when they face any enemy they kill them or at least discover a new power and use it on them while battling.. but One Piece is further more better, its an epic series written by the most amazing writer Oda-samma !

Black Mirror
February 15, 2010, 06:17 AM
Luffy seems indeed not to be the main character somehow... It really hurts to see Luffy losing all the time since shabondy. He couldn't protect his friends, he couldn't save his brother and now he isn't even able to protect himself. I hope Luffy owns everyone after this damn arc.

But it is not too late. Luffy still might burst some haki and save his own ass at the end if BB or someone else tries to kill him again.

PH3000
February 15, 2010, 06:19 AM

#1 i do not read naruto, so i do not care.
#2 we already saw kings haki. (i don't thik it will become stronger than it was, first of all he has to learn to controll it)
#3 luffy's doing nothing, cuz he can not do something anymore. he's exhausted, shocked, etc and HAKI is NOT an invincible weapon that automaticly leads to be on par with an php 30 years older experienced fighter....

Yans86
February 15, 2010, 06:20 AM
i doubr that............WB 's commanders are still animal. we havent been introduced to all of them yet.

But besides Marco,Jozu,Ace and Vista,as strong as they could be,they were far weaker then them.They didn't do s**t against any of the admirals or the Shichi....no one was mentioned as Haki users and no one achieved something worth to be talked about.....

If some characters weren't introduced properly in this war just means they weren't worth to be talked about.IMO...:-P
On another note,they can't possibly be on that same level,likely not even to shichi level,or the meaning of having the "Shichibukai" as 3rd forces beside the yonkou and the 3 admirals would be lost...
On a powerscle this doesn't apply to BB's crew for 3 simple reasons:
1)They hided their power till now,beside injuring Shanks and capturing Ace.
2)They freed 3 legendary pirates from ID which will be likely as strong if not stronger then most of the shichibukai.
3)BB's plan fooled the entire world,from WB to the marine's crew.And now they r showing up knowing that both of them wants their heads....

comecocos
February 15, 2010, 06:20 AM
I had a feeling that BB would appear but now I would have prefered to see some flashbacks of Luffy childhood or Garp's reaction. We don't know anything about Luffy. When Oda explained us his memories he only focused on a very short period of time: when Luffy knew Shanks. Then, it appeared that the main character had a brother and later we knew that Luffy had a well-known and a hero grandpa and we also discovered who his father was. But we don't really know anything about him.

Even though I'm a bit disapointed, I am happy because WB owned Akainu!!! At last someone does something! But he was too late... :(

I think that BB will stand there without doing anthing, only watching what his alies will do. He is a very manipulative person. But I don't know. Oda is very unpredictable :)

Sorry if I have done some mistakes.

tobeulp
February 15, 2010, 06:22 AM

Wow first time I see someone question OnePiece epicness... Luffy didn't do anything? maybe you are not reading OnePiece... Luffy go to a place where almost all the strongest are there what do you expect kick all there ass because he is the main character... It is like in a game do you expect to beat the lv 99 monster when you are still a lv 10....

Foxdie
February 15, 2010, 06:23 AM
Finally he arrived as I expected...
Now, it would be a different story. Before (25 chapter ago), BB said that he would shake the whole world, and how he could do that while there is a war that already is shaking the world ..
Well, he should kill WB so he can beats this war's affect, just like Squad's stab.

I think he will fight both sides (WB pirates & WG).
Nice going BB, you are the PK after all.

gesgift
February 15, 2010, 06:24 AM
I think it's good for Luffy not being able to do a thing against the Admirals, otherwise it would give the impression the manga is almost over...

And I love the re-entry of BB. Wonder what happened to Magellan and Bon-chan.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 06:24 AM
Luffy seems indeed not to be the main character somehow... It really hurts to see Luffy losing all the time since shabondy. He couldn't protect his friends, he couldn't save his brother and now he isn't even able to protect himself. I hope Luffy owns everyone after this damn arc.

But it is not too late. Luffy still might burst some haki and save his own ass at the end if BB or someone else tries to kill him again.

He did great, Breaking into ID, surviving Kizaru's attack, Magellan's Poison ... after all, now he's surrounded by big shots ... and only big shots. :)

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 06:28 AM
if the spoilers are true then as expected akainu is not the type to give up on his objectives .

sarutobi_sensei
February 15, 2010, 06:32 AM
That alcoholic ?? Nah, he's hopeless, in situation like this we need Orihime :)

Too bad that we don't really have an Orihime in OP, for this situation only. She could die after Ace is alive again.

Hmm, BB opening the gates? Nice one. I wonder if the other person he's with is Mr. 2 in disguise :D

And damn this was a good way to end the chapter, I wonder if the next one will have the ones we want in the chapter or not :D

Dice
February 15, 2010, 06:34 AM

Am I the only one that guesses that Oda has a depper meaning why he let's Luffy endure all those horrible things while Ace's death peaks everything? I think that will lead to some nice characterdevelopement.
Sure he will still be Luffy but accepting and experiencing death will ultimatley lead to a change even if that change isn't that big.

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 06:37 AM
no BB cant be the one who opened the gates he was in ID and the gates probably can only be oppend from marineford .

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 06:38 AM
if the spoilers are true then as expected akainu is not the type to give up on his objectives .

They are true Aohige_AP confirmed it, and it seems very likely
Yeah, Akainu won't give up on neither his objectives nor his principles but I can't assure you his safety. :tem

Foxdie
February 15, 2010, 06:40 AM
He did great, Breaking into ID, surviving Kizaru's attack, Magellan's Poison ... after all, now he's surrounded by big shots ... and only big shots. :)

Yes, exactly ..
His escape with that huge number of pirates is enough to make him LEGENDARY .. comparing to the Golden Lion.
And still, I think One Piece is getting much better not because of Luffy, only because of the other characters (my opinion) ..

Luffy did his best in this Ark like no one will imagine because if he beats what the others did .. then he should be the PK at this time ..
but still he is very we-----ak.

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 06:41 AM
he is an admiral he cant be taken that easily i mean whitebeard can put him off but not own him that guy has to stay alive untill luffy deals with him properly

Shiro-kun
February 15, 2010, 06:44 AM
Akainu wont be down so easily

Blackbeard? Is he going to kill Whitebeard? Its ...doesnt matter anyway Whitebeard is going to bring Marineford to with him to the grave.

(i wonder what happen at Impel Down than? Did Magellan get defeated(he was undefeatable through out the Impel down arc)

Schabrak
February 15, 2010, 06:47 AM
2)They freed 3 legendary pirates from ID which will be likely as strong if not stronger then most of the shichibukai.
3)BB's plan fooled the entire world,from WB to the marine's crew.And now they r showing up knowing that both of them wants their heads....
When did they hid their powers? They just never had to attack by themself, cause BB had always gone into 1 VS 1 fights since he got his DevilFruit. Even so, who said, they were out of ordinary strong? Blackbeards crew did seem to be on quite a high level, but not stronger than any of Whitebeards 5.+ division commanders. Making those legendary pirates stronger than Shichibukai, would totally destroy the balance, stage him over Younkou.

I don't want that spoiler to be true!

How would BB be able to open the gate? He was miles behind them jailbreak crew.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 06:48 AM
no BB cant be the one who opened the gates he was in ID and the gates probably can only be oppend from marineford .

He hacked the Den den Muchi's system and opened the gates from ID. :XD

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 06:49 AM
magellan is probably down for the count and t think BB might have done Mr 2 a favour .

PH3000
February 15, 2010, 06:51 AM
Am I the only one that guesses that Oda has a depper meaning why he let's Luffy endure all those horrible things while Ace's death peaks everything? I think that will lead to some nice characterdevelopement.
Sure he will still be Luffy but accepting and experiencing death will ultimatley lead to a change even if that change isn't that big.

Totally agree:)

I don't think bb opened the gate but laffite(?) could have done it :amuse

Warlord90
February 15, 2010, 06:53 AM
So there's someone so cool that even we can't predict. Whatever happens I wan't to see the powers of BB's new crewmembers. Apart from Blackbeard's arrival, nothing else cool happens. Just some more fights. There must be something more.

Shiro-kun
February 15, 2010, 06:53 AM
I really want to see the Straw Hats .. Oda is really doing a good job of making me miss them

But also when is the Supernova's that said they were going to leave gonna come to Marineford?

Magellan defeated off screen :(?

Blackbeard pirates are making a stand to really be the dark counterpart to Straw hat pirates :o

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 06:55 AM
blackbeard is really planning for something huge i mean he could easily own the battlefield now i dont think the marines will survive this .

tobeulp
February 15, 2010, 07:00 AM
The marines still all have the admirals so they can handle it... The question is can Marine ford still handle all the fights to come

SirPeanuts
February 15, 2010, 07:04 AM
The spoiler cover is fake

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 07:07 AM
blackbeard is really planning for something huge i mean he could easily own the battlefield now i dont think the marines will survive this .

He can be more than a good help for either the Marines and Pirates.
Although, I think he'll teammate with WhiteBeard to help the pirates escape and then Kill him (If WB stays alive -_-;), after all WhiteBeard Crew is his former family, but only if WhiteBeard forgives what he did. :)

roguehavoc
Blackbeard will most likely take WB's head and become a Yonkou.
Marines at this point can only stop WB from destroying Marineford:p

bittman

Yeah 8 guys is all it takes to destroy an army. 5 of which were 1-shotted by Magellan and the other 3 kept under his command.

And if BB turned up, he'd basically be a third side. No-one likes him.

So that's 8 guys versus 7 original Shichibukai, WB + crew, Iva, 3 admirals , sengoku, garp, a bunch of marines, a bunch of pirates and the unstoppable Buggy.

BB would basically be painting a target on him so large it could be seen from space.

goldb
February 15, 2010, 07:10 AM
man, I really didn't think he'd show up here...Can't wait for the pics

Dystopia
February 15, 2010, 07:13 AM
Blackbeard pirates + Shiryuu + 3 legendary prisoners (Catarina Devon, San Juan Wolf, Basco Shot, i guess) + another character (...)
something big is gonna happen....

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 07:16 AM
Yeah 8 guys is all it takes to destroy an army. 5 of which were 1-shotted by Magellan and the other 3 kept under his command.

So that's 8 guys versus 7 original Shichibukai, WB + crew, Iva, 3 admirals , sengoku, garp, a bunch of marines, a bunch of pirates and the unstoppable Buggy.

BB would basically be painting a target on him so large it could be seen from space.

i dont think he lied when he said he will shake the whole world its not only about freeing a bunch of prisoners .

c0nflikt
February 15, 2010, 07:21 AM
Akainu will join BB.

GomuGomuNoBigBoner
February 15, 2010, 07:24 AM
"Colossal Battleship" San Juan Wolf
"Mighty Drinker" Basco Shot
Catarina Devon

Bright Darkness
February 15, 2010, 07:32 AM
Now...the spoiler seems to be true. Luffy has one more kickass enemy to beware of (BB). i mean now he's being protected by the WB pirates and co...and if BB seize this opportunity to attack luffy as well ?! Remember he's after luffy too :/

Leliel
February 15, 2010, 07:35 AM
I really dont like blackbeard... and now he gets to have 3 legendary prisoners on his side?!!! WTF

He's definitely got the Will of D thing. Maybe it has something to do with massive charisma. I mean look at it. He was virtually unknown but was able to gather a handful of dependable crew members. Not to mention shiryu followed the man without question. He even volunteered himself. (if the spoiler were true)... its even more amazing. Episode after episode is just full of surprises i am still at the edge when will he climax be over....

banned29@yahoo.com
February 15, 2010, 07:36 AM
ONLY A PREDICTION

ENJOY !!!

ACE DIES... What’s Luffy’s next move?

Luffy: AAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Garp: (Tears running down his face) ACE! (Struggles to get out of Sengoku’s grip)
Sengoku: Garp! You know what’ll happen If you kill Sakazuki!! (Tightens his grip on Garp)
Garp: LUFFY RUUUUUUUUN!!!! (Thinking)I can’t lose two grandsons!

Luffy: (slams his fist down into the floor) GEAR SECOND! (A tear drops from Luffy’s face. Luffy wipes away the tear, with a fierce look in his eyes) YOUR GOING TO PAAAAAAAAY!!! (A burst of Haki is unleashed knocking several marines back)

Ivankov: Strawhat, don’t do it, get away!

Akainu: He paid the price for his criminal acts. That was justice! Now it’s your turn to face justice. (Akainu’s fist turns to magma)

Luffy: GOMU GOMU NOOOOOO-

Akainu: How pitif-

Luffy: JET PISTOL! (Hits Akainu straight in the chest, Akainu goes flying backwards)
Akainu: Shit! Haōshoku Haki!

Luffy: (Appears behind Akainu) JET BAZOOKA!

Akainu: (Flying back in the direction he originally came from) what speed!

Whitebeard: Boy... (He watches on, as well as the other pirates)

Kizaru: Oh-hohoho, Strawhat, You may be fast, but you can’t match me. (Kizaru flies in for a kick on Luffy)

Marco: Aren’t you forgetting someone? (Marco intercepts Kizaru’s kick (like Rayleigh did))

Kizaru: Oh, you again! (Smiles)

Luffy: GEAR THIRD! (Luffy enlarges his fist) GOMU GOMU NOOOOOO-

Akainu: (Gets up off the floor) DAI FUNKA! (Akainu swings at Luffy with his magma fist)

Luffy: GIGANT JET PISTOL! (His giant fist clashes with Akainu’s “Dai Funka”. Akainu is sent flying back and crashes into the HQ walls)

Pirates: WOAH! HE JUST BEAT ADMIRAL AKAINU!!! (They watch in pure amazement)

Buggy: (Thinking) WOAH!!! HOW DID STRAWHAT DO THAT!?

Luffy: *PANT* *PANT*(Luffy turns small from the effects of Gear Third)

Aokiji: *Sigh* What a nuisance... ICE TIME CAPSULE! (Aokiji sends a wave of Ice along the ground)

Whitebeard: Not so fast! (Whitebeard sends an earthquake which intercepts the ice)

Aokiji: I see... You won’t let us touch the boy? (Aokiji stares at Whitebeard)

Whitebeard: Damn right!

Aokiji: Ice Time Capsule! (Aokiji sends a massive wave of ice towards whitebeard)

Whitebeard: Gurararara! (Whitebeard blocks with several air quakes)

Luffy: *PANT* *PANT* (Luffy, still lying on the ground, changes back to normal size)

Aokiji: This is pointless... (Turns towards Luffy and runs towards him)

Whitebeard: Marco! (Thinking) Damn, I’m not fast enough. Damn It!

Aokiji: Strawhat Luffy, you are a threat to the world. You be executed here as well.

Garp: LUFFY!

Aokiji: Ice Time Capsule

Luffy: (The ice heads straight for Luffy) Damn! I can’t move.

Marco: (Flies in and kicks Aokiji away) He doesn’t die yet. (Marco then flies in pursuit of Aokiji)

Kizaru: Oh! But you left him right open! (Marco turns in shock as he sees Kizaru standing next to Luffy)

Aokiji: Ice Time (Aokiji freezes Marco)

Kizaru: (Kizaru holds his foot above Luffy; His foot is glowing with light) Goodbye, Strawhat, you’ll be seeing Ace very soon.

(As Kizaru lowers his foot to kill Luffy, his kick is redirected)

???: This seems familiar!?

Kizaru: OH! (Kizaru says surprised) I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again so soon, “Dark King”.

Luffy: Ray-san! (Suddenly two figures grab Luffy) Woah, what are you doing!?

Luffy: (A tear runs down Luffy’s face as he sees his crew standing around him) Zoro! Nami! Usopp! Sanji! Chopper! Robin! Franky! Brooke!

Zoro: Sorry, we’re late, Captain!

Luffy’s Nakama are back! What’ll happen now they join the war!

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 07:43 AM
you should have posted these yesterday the spoilers are out and confirmed too

Yans86
February 15, 2010, 07:53 AM

Just few points:

1)Magellan's power r one of a kind....I would like to see anyone beside logia types to counter it....

2)all this was prepared by BB,so we can't know if he didn't planned to f****n pwn everyone!

3)Akainu is likely Knocked out at the moment...

4)Jozu is out of the count and the other captains commander are all injured beside Marco and maybe Vista.

5)Kuma is mindless,Jinbei is half toasted,Hancock is not likely to keep on fighting and more likely to save Luffy and flee....Moria is there for the lolZ.....Crocodile better not get close to BB,Mihawk is likely to challenge Siryuu which is not going down too easily...
DoFlamingo is a wildcard,he can cut WB heads while they r all distracted,he can keep on fighting for the LolZ,he can fight the marines from behind just to have more blood and more fun.....

6)Garp as strong as he may be,it's more concerned about Luffy and Ace,not saying that he is old....

7)Kizaru and Aokiji....well,there are 3 more legendaries pirate and Garp said that it would have been troublesome/impossible for the entire MHQ to even deal with 2...(Rayleigh-san + WB)

8)3 legendaries pirate and a D. captain can't be compared to the shichibukai.....(beside Mihawk)

9)BB power doesn't work only against Logia's....if he touch WB or one of the admirals or Sengoku himself, they would be so heavily injured after few blows that it won't be even funny later......and is not likely they can excape the Dark vortex.....

The situation is really bad and numbers doesn't count no.Not aying that most of them are tired or injured.We also most not forget that these 3 legends and Shiryuu are seeking for a huge vengeance!!!!!

PS
Do u think that WB knows the "will of D." and what is around it????
I'm curious because it's strange that he didn't think about it when he had BB in his crew or when he killed that capt. commander.....

PPS
I've seen in another forum that the 4th man is....................................MAGELLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!it's crazy I know,but nothing more is said beside Kizaru saying something to him,or thinking something about him when he sees him.
If this is the case,I can even see him as a "dead/heavily injured" TROPHY :-P

sarutobi_sensei
February 15, 2010, 07:55 AM
Damn I would have preffered that one better than the real chapter banned29.
[hr]
And technically speaking it can still happen on the next chapter :D

Dystopia
February 15, 2010, 08:03 AM
"Colossal Battleship" San Juan Wolf
"Mighty Drinker" Basco Shot
Catarina Devon

Blackbeard's crew is gonna be invincible. ^^

ot: if akainu dies (i don't think so :-/), i hope sanji gets the magma fruit :D

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 08:03 AM
Just few points:

1)Magellan's power r one of a kind....I would like to see anyone beside logia types to counter it....

2)all this was prepared by BB,so we can't knwo if he didn't planned to f****n pwn everyone!

3)Akainu is likely Knocked out at the moment...

4)Jozu is out of the count and the other captains commander are all injured beside Marco and maybe Vista.

5)Kuma is mindless,Jinbei is half toasted,Hancock is not likely to keep on fighting and more likely to save Luffy and flee....Moria is there for the lolZ.....Crocodile better not get close to BB,Mihawk is likely to challenge Siryuu which is not going down too easily...
DoFlamingo is a wildcard,he can cut WB heads while they r all distracted,he can keep on fighting for the LolZ,he can fight the marines from behind just to have more blood and more fun.....

6)Garp as strong as he may be,it's more concerned about Luffy and Ace,not saying that he is old....

7)Kizaru and Aokiji....well,there are 3 more legendaries pirate and Garp said that it would have been troublesome/impossible for the entire MHQ to even deal with 2...(Rayleigh-san + WB)

8)3 legendaries pirate and a D. captain can't be compared to the shichibukai.....(beside Mihawk)

9)BB power doesn't work only against Logia's....if he touch WB or one of the admirals or Sengoku himself, they would be so heavily injured after few blows that it won't be even funny later......and is not likely they can excape the Dark vortex.....

The situation is really bad and numbers doesn't count no.Not aying that most of them are tired or injured.We also most not forget that these 3 legends and Shiryuu are seeking for a huge vengeance!!!!!

PS
Do u think that WB knows the "will of D." and what is around it????
I'm curious because it's strange that he didn't think about it when he had BB in his crew or when he killed that capt. commander.....

PPS
I've seen in another forum that the 4th man is....................................MAGELLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!it's crazy I know,but nothing more is said beside Kizaru saying something to him,or thinking something about him when he sees him.
If this is the case,I can even see him as a "dead/heavily injured" TROPHY :-P

absolutly agree . and when i said the marines wont survive this i meant that they cant tolerate with him freeing 3 notorious criminals imean they have to stop him

Shiro-kun
February 15, 2010, 08:06 AM
So basically it was the earlier mentioned Prisoners that were said by Ivankov (? not sure its been a while..) before the broked into the final level of Impel Down.

I would be sad that Magellan was one brought there beaten , he one of the few people in the World Goverment that is actually a decent person just doing his job :\

Dr. Vegapunk
February 15, 2010, 08:09 AM

Its still the half way point, we all know luffy is epic beans, but just because he has "Kings Haki" (Whose power I still doubt) it doesnt mean he can just rage:mad all over the place, remember he's still carrying over the injuries from ID and early MF, coupled with the fact that he's still kinda "out" (imo) over the death of Ace.

BB will definitely confront WB, theres no doubt. There has to be an exchange of words between former son and father (I might be pushing this, but hopefully a flashback of the 2).

Maybe we'll get a scene similar to the "Lion King" where Scar kills Mufasa (off topic I know)

BB: I Killed Ace (Whispers to WB)
WB: I already know dumb****:facepalm

Bugzee
The spoiler posted of Ch. 575's cover looks fake to me lol. Maybe, it's because of the low quality of the pic but meh.. it just looks wrong. xD

Kaidou
well that early pic is a bit confusing...could it be not fake?
and that spoiler is by apprentice?

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 08:11 AM
Man I hate Blackbeard. This guy is too ugly to be a top villain. -_-;

Shiro-kun
February 15, 2010, 08:11 AM
The picture seems to be too soon (i mean in light of Ace's death )

Warlord90
February 15, 2010, 08:12 AM
I found some further information about 575 :
1) Magellan seems to be with Blackbeard (possibly Bon Clay in disguise).
2) The ship that carries the Blackbeard Pirates seems to have an ability (possibly San Juan Wolf).
3) Everyone seems to be aware of them (they've stepped into the battle).

Shiro-kun
February 15, 2010, 08:12 AM
Man I hate Blackbeard. This guy is too ugly to be a top villain. -_-;

I agree! haha

but who says you have to be good looking to be the Main Antagonist haha

(although the WG as a whole ) is pretty much the main antagonist so far.

zozo96
February 15, 2010, 08:13 AM
Guys, honestly, imo, if the spoilers were true, it will be the first mostly fan-based chapter of OP so far! And I don't like it.

Shiro-kun
February 15, 2010, 08:14 AM
2) The ship that carries the Blackbeard Pirates seems to have an ability (possibly San Juan Wolf).

Magellan could be defeated and there for the Marines to have a "In your face moment"..

Mr.2 being there would seemed odd after the Angry Magellan moment..

Dr. Vegapunk
February 15, 2010, 08:15 AM

Im interested into what that ship looks like.......*A Floating Wolf??*

Lets hope that Magellan really is Bon Clay (Why wouldnt it be)

Hopefully all you say is true,

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 08:17 AM
well that early pic is a bit confusing...could it be not fake?
and that spoiler is by apprentice?

Nah, the pics are out, the thing is ...... the "spoilerman" can't send them (problems with his phone). :)

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 08:17 AM

Dude! Where did you get that info from? :blink

:shifty....xD

I agree! haha

but who says you have to be good looking to be the Main Antagonist haha

(although the WG as a whole ) is pretty much the main antagonist so far.

There is a way for BB to become a beautiful antagonist..:D...with a little help from Iva-san that is! :XD

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 08:19 AM
Im interested into what that ship looks like.......*A Floating Wolf??*

Lets hope that Magellan really is Bon Clay (Why wouldnt it be)

Hopefully all you say is true,

a ship capable of somehow passing the gates of justice it would make sense though .

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 08:23 AM
^ True. I can't wait to see what BB's new nakama look like! :nuts

I also hope that we get to see more of Shiryuu in action! :shakefist

sarutobi_sensei
February 15, 2010, 08:24 AM
Dude! Where did you get that info from? :blink

:shifty....xD

There is a way for BB to become a beautiful antagonist..:D...with a little help from Iva-san that is! :XD

That smiley is awesome xD

That or get some kicks in the face from our Plastic Surgeon in service, Sanji-kun! That guy's kicks change a person xD

I really hope that it's Bon-chan. Bon-chan must go with Iva to the revolutionary army, that or join Luffy :D

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 08:26 AM
a ship capable of somehow passing the gates of justice it would make sense though .

That would be a ship with a DF (can coat himself and pass through things(Gates of justice in our case)).
seems possible, but unlikely IMO. :)

frontaLobotomy
February 15, 2010, 08:27 AM
So Teach showed up, and all his purpose for going to Impel Down was to free some Level 6 Pirares? I have to admit, I'm a tad disappointed. I suppose there is no other logical reason for busting in to a prison hm.. Is Magellan still alive? How about Mr.2?
The Blackbeard Pirates turning up is very odd though.. Whom are they going to fight?

Akainu
February 15, 2010, 08:27 AM
Nah, the pics are out, the thing is ...... the "spoilerman" can't send them (problems with his phone). :)
That's not the pics of the chapter but the pics confirming the post, those that you alwys find around as 'proof' for the spoilers apprentice posts (just take a look in the spoiler archive)

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 08:28 AM
I would be over the moon if it is Bon Clay in disguise..:amuse I can't imagine what Buggy can do now since BB has arrived xD.

It'll be interesting what Garp does now...:blink

Warlord90
February 15, 2010, 08:29 AM
I found them from a german website and they seem to be true. I usually don't post false infromation. If I'm wrong than sorry from me guys.

Ryoz
February 15, 2010, 08:34 AM
Akainu already down? sounds too soon for me

BB will definitely confront WB, theres no doubt.

he can stay in the shadow while crushing both side

That would be a ship with a DF (can coat himself and pass through things(Gates of justice in our case)).
a ship that can't sail :XD

Toxic_
February 15, 2010, 08:36 AM
any news about ace?

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 08:36 AM
No problem Warlord90! I hope those spoilers are true. :tem

I wonder if that San Juan Wolf ship can cross all types of terrain?? lol Imagine how awesome that would be!

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 08:38 AM

not that much i mean more of a logical way

Szaman
February 15, 2010, 08:40 AM

No to mention they are god-knows-how old now... I mean... LEGENDARY pirates, who are remnants of the OLD era - I can follow what BB was thinking, but those 3 are at most old geezers who'll be out of breath really soon if they were to step into any kind of fight.
And I pretty much agree with you on the rediculous idea BB should mop the floor with everyone just because he got 4 new people...

Blackbeard's crew is gonna be invincible. ^^

ot: if akainu dies (i don't think so :-/), i hope sanji gets the magma fruit :D

No, they won't. I'd rather expect them to be sitting in the rocking chairs all cuddled in warm blankets wanting to tell everyone just how glorious they were 50 years ago.

Right. A ship that ate DF and sails on the sea? Right.
They may as well try to make a 100 ft. steel anvil into their battleship.

Honestly, I don't like the direction things are going. The clusetfuck just got clusterfuckier. And the whole beauty of Ace's death (in the meaning of just how beautifully it was introduced and how it cought the majority of readers by surprise) would be lost.
I'd prefere all of the newcomers to just observe and comment, then leave.

Bucks
February 15, 2010, 08:41 AM
Yay, Black Beard is back.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 08:41 AM
Akainu already down? sounds too soon for me

And what would you expect? after all Marco, Vista and The strongest man in the world (I don't know now, but people still calling him the strongest) are angry. :shakefist

ANBU4U
February 15, 2010, 08:51 AM
ooOo. Ace gets an Animal Cover now? Im not sure if thats good or bad in regards to people that hope he's alive.

Vetinari clone
February 15, 2010, 08:55 AM
First, am I alone in not for a moment thinking that BB will take part in this battle aside from defending himself from attacks? I mean he has a clear motive for being there; the strongest man in the world and his ex captain is about to die and he wants to have some last words with him. Who wouldn't like to be there for the passing of such a man? Who wouldn't want to gloat/say farewell at/to Whitebeard!?

Second, I think that it is a possibility (although I could have missed something I haven't read the last couple of arcs to closely) that the whole reason BB wanted to become a shichi was to get those people out of ED and fill out his crew? What I mean is if he had used Luffy like he planned, instead of ace, to get the position there wouldn't have been the war and he wouldn't have been required to take part in some ridiculous fight. Then he could have just waltzed right into ED to get them then sneaked them part of the way out and fought the rest, not giving anybody enough time to call for huge numbers of reinforcements. Buuuut what with the whole war thingy he could just storm the place cause no reinforcements that could possibly stand up to him will be coming now. So this would also be a great time to not only gloat to WB, but also to gloat the the WG about how he was just using them

ah turns out I was completely wrong with the first part of my post he is gonna do something, still it might not be part of the battle. and whatever it is it will be bigger than just killing any one person. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v55/c544/16.html

ScratchmenApoo
February 15, 2010, 09:04 AM
Holy sh....
Next chapter is going to be so awesome.. The spoilers...-> I got chills and goose-skin all over my body...
Finally Blackbeard has appeared and with prisoners from Impel Down which finally concludes his reason going there...
They are probably uberpowered with Devil Fruits and stuff... Can't wait to see it..

^Above post...
Blackbeard's objective was probably never to attack Whitebeard... yet... He needed to capture a well-known pirate (Luffy at first, but couldn't because of Ace) because he needed the Shichibukai status to go to Impel Down to get extremely strong crewmembers and... To COMPLETELY destroy the Marines... Thatswhy BB said when he met Luffy that "everything didn't go as planned though.." - meaning he did not expect the War between Marines and Whitebeard/New World Pirates...
He took advantage of the confusion and striked Impel Down with good timing...
Now being at Marineford, the whole justice thing will collapse and Blackbeard gains more fame... After that he will probably challenge the Yonkou and become dictator in the world of One Piece... He has everything planned out already... Wouldn't shock me if he is trying to gain access to the Ancient Weapons (because they are sure to come up in the One Piece storyline one day)...

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 09:08 AM
any news about ace?

i think its a goodbye but there is more to the chapter . i hope my theory that DF can be extracted thus restoring the life force is true

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 09:09 AM
ooOo. Ace gets an Animal Cover now? Im not sure if thats good or bad in regards to people that hope he's alive.

Yea, I thought it was strange as well. I find it hard to believe that pic is real. Well, the tiger looks cool though! :amuse

Vetinari clone
February 15, 2010, 09:19 AM
Yea, I thought it was strange as well. I find it hard to believe that pic is real. Well, the tiger looks cool though! :amuse

meh although the picture is really bad and I'm not sure if it's real, it looks like it's showing a younger ace ta me.

Gats
February 15, 2010, 09:23 AM
BB potentially can one shot the whole marine and pirate army, a good big dark hole to swallow them and it's over. He can even reject them in the sea for the DF users.
I wonder if the Marine knows about his power or not.

hy4k
February 15, 2010, 09:25 AM
what are the chances of marco, vista et al of joining shanks' crew?

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 09:28 AM
BB is totally being underestimated and he managed to put his mark on shanks .

February 15, 2010, 09:28 AM
What I personally think is that if they call them Legendary Pirates of the Old Era and Iva mentioned them seperately, they must be on par with the admirals in 1vs1 ... Just my guess.. they're like shiki i would say

Bright Darkness
February 15, 2010, 09:33 AM
Man..that BB is here to take out WB too ?! he's the one who made ace to where he is now...i guess now two of the most hated enemies by luffy standing just in front of him (Akainu and Black Beard)...i just couldn't imagine luffy's feeling regarding this fact...it's too much pressure.

BB is not gonna stop killing the big shots until he achieves his goal..that's for sure (shanks is no exception) ! I'd bet BB is THE villain of one piece, the ultimate enemy of luffy and his crew...His DF faculty may signify this ..

February 15, 2010, 09:37 AM
yeah BB as Main Villain sounds rational because BB and Luffy have history in the first part of Grandline...It sucked if at the end of OP a new villain appears to be Luffys final enemy but who knows about Oda.. Im pretty sure he doesn't even know which Islands in the New World he wants to present besides Elbaf!!

PS: Akainu down sounds good but he is definitely not dead. Its Luffy's duty to defeat him.

gesgift
February 15, 2010, 09:42 AM
BB seems to be a charismtaic leader, not, gathering such crew? And the world will witness his show!

Googlez_kun
February 15, 2010, 09:44 AM
The cover is a fake,but the script could be real and it would make the war interesting.

Bright Darkness
February 15, 2010, 09:45 AM
> Duc > What i thought about in addition to what you said is that BB's DF faculty (Darkness) would match his role as the final villain of one piece ..

vagabond87
February 15, 2010, 09:46 AM
BB potentially can one shot the whole marine and pirate army, a good big dark hole to swallow them and it's over. He can even reject them in the sea for the DF users.
I wonder if the Marine knows about his power or not.

He certainly can do it and Marines of course know about his power- Kuma once said to Moria that when he joined Shichibukai he showed his power..
Prabobly when sengoku heard about BB going to/invading(i dont remember now..) Impel Down he started to sweat..

February 15, 2010, 09:49 AM
yeah something like Light vs. Dark side :D
but as I said only Oda knows so...PPl even said Luffys final obstacle could be Coby =|
who knows timeskip->5years-> Coby admiral logia^^#

What I also personally think about BB's concerns in this war:
He will have a conversation with his former captain and maybe we will geh somethig totally unexpected, maybe BB apologizing @ his old crew^^ for the Ace trouble and hopefully his 3 new "legendary pirates" will fight the 3 Admirals just to demonstrate their power. Then WB Pirates could escape and BB's crew can escape later with the San Juan SHip^^. Therefore we don't need any participation of Rayleigh, Dragon, Mugiwaras, SN or whoever.

Razh
February 15, 2010, 09:59 AM
I'll call it a fake, just because I don't think Blackbeard has anything to do in Marineford and because there's usually a shitload of fake spoilers at a time like this.

Bright Darkness
February 15, 2010, 10:09 AM
Well.. the arrival of BB now would only make things even more chaotic....we don't even know whether he's gonna attack WB and co, join his ranks against the Marines ..and the same goes for WB pirates...things would get complicated for them if they were to fight BB too. Luffy's not in the best shape...and he might be attacked by BB as well !

s4suke uchiha
February 15, 2010, 10:14 AM
I'll call it a fake, just because I don't think Blackbeard has anything to do in Marineford and because there's usually a shitload of fake spoilers at a time like this.

yeah I agree with u..BB has no objective to do there.. btw do u think the cover is fake too?

gcd
February 15, 2010, 10:16 AM
Man if the spoiler its real, WOW, cant wait until the chapter is out... WOW.

Googlez_kun
February 15, 2010, 10:21 AM
yeah I agree with u..BB has no objective to do there.. btw do u think the cover is fake too?

The cover is a nice fanart,but not the real cover.

Sawako-Chan
February 15, 2010, 10:27 AM
Dunno , but the script look likes fake...abyway if it's true than the marines and the pirates are sooo dead

Shadow6
February 15, 2010, 10:31 AM
Dunno , but the script look likes fake...abyway if it's true than the marines and the pirates are sooo dead

i agree with you ...i don't think aikanu would go down from 2 hits..:facepalm

RaidenX
February 15, 2010, 10:31 AM
ok... i have a crazy idea about BB purpose of all this..

what if BB knows luffy's/ace nature about rescuing ace/luffy no matter what..BB captures ace/luffy and deliver him to the WG "remember that when ace met with BB when they fought each other BB was going after luffy".

now ace is in the ID, luffy goes after him and make a huge mess, BB goes in smoothly and frees some presoners that he need, knowing WB very well he wont just leave the WG excute ace so WB battels the marines, and then BB leaves ID and take WB's head after being weakened by the marines and pronounce himself as a yonkou :D

the "shake the world" thing that BB mentioned is WB power i guess!

and then the doctor with BB heals ace and everyone lives happily ever after :p <--- God i hope so xD

WinningDays
February 15, 2010, 10:34 AM
I don't know about the first spoiler, but the cover is 100% fake...
The title says, "I won't let you die"...
That plus the Ace drawing...it just wouldn't happen...

Bigall
February 15, 2010, 10:44 AM
yeah BB as Main Villain sounds rational because BB and Luffy have history in the first part of Grandline...It sucked if at the end of OP a new villain appears to be Luffys final enemy but who knows about Oda..

I completely agreed with you... BB will certainly be the Luffy's number one enemy for sure. They are both very strong. They are both trying to achieve the king of pirate status... But it's not just that. BB is the exact opposite of Luffy. What Luffy likes, BB dislikes and vice-versa. Luffy couldn't betray a friend or partner for any reason in the world, BB would kill and betray is friends or partners for his own greed... Luffy always has straight intentions and shares them to all. BB is concealed and is liar. His intentions are unknown...
It is like these two were born to be natural enemies...

johnnyb7
February 15, 2010, 10:46 AM
looks legit to me so far, i've been guessing blackbeard would show up for a while. he did say within a few hours he would shake the whole world to its core, and it's about time for that now. i just want to see luffy stand up and kick some ass!

Shadow6
February 15, 2010, 10:47 AM
I completely agreed with you... BB will certainly be the Luffy's number one enemy for sure. They are both very strong. They are both trying to achieve the king of pirate status... But it's not just that. BB is the exact opposite of Luffy. What Luffy likes, BB dislikes and vice-versa. Luffy couldn't betray a friend or partner for any reason in the world, BB would kill and betray is friends or partners for his own greed... Luffy always has straight intentions and shares them to all. BB is concealed and is liar. His intentions are unknown...
It is like these two were born to be natural enemies...

hhhh....you forget to mention the firs time they meet....the had a fight over a drink and pie.....hhh.....:XD

yoshikamaru
February 15, 2010, 10:47 AM
I don't know about the first spoiler, but the cover is 100% fake...
The title says, "I won't let you die"...
That plus the Ace drawing...it just wouldn't happen...

yeah, I felt the same way too. the drawing is just... akward :s

it's more like a fake raw than a fake spoiler pic for me :tem

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 10:56 AM
looks legit to me so far, i've been guessing blackbeard would show up for a while. he did say within a few hours he would shake the whole world to its core, and it's about time for that now. i just want to see luffy stand up and kick some ass!

Damn right! :shakefist I'm so happy that BB actually made it! :D

I wonder what Sengoku will make of Shiryuu joining the BB pirates? :amuse

yeah, I felt the same way too. the drawing is just... akward :s

it's more like a fake raw than a fake spoiler pic for me :tem

Yep, it looks completely wrong. :notrust

Ero-Sanji
February 15, 2010, 10:57 AM
BB - Luffy
Van Auger - Ussop
Burgess - Sanji
Dr. Q + Stronger - Chopper
Laffite - Brooke
Shiryu - Zoro

I know this has been stated for a long time but now for the rest;

Most dangerous women: Catarina Devon - Robin
Colossal Battleship San juan wolf - Franky - Sounds like he ate the battleship fruit or somethink like that either way he sounds like an enemy meant for Franky.
Mighty drinkers: Busco Shot - Nami

Oda usually shows characters that has been briefly introduced and this is the perfect time to do that.

vagabond87
February 15, 2010, 11:13 AM
So Blackbeard is probably just observing for now but from where??? Maby he is on top of Marineford? ;)

Goty
February 15, 2010, 11:23 AM
I can't believe that "cover" is still in the spoiler thread and people are saying thanks to that. It's so fake, that's not even funny!

ranigurung

the war is all about whitebeard pirate ..luffy cant be main character in this war ....coz is about WB pirate is have to be his role .....otherwise is useless to have WB....OP is not like naruto 400 chapter is all about naruto and sasuke how he win how he kill ..traning n fight ....bla bla
to LUFFY is about learn haki n know most powerful pirate n marine ..
.IF alway hero win fight ... story become bore after few chapter like dragonball n bleach .....
that why one piece always stand up in manga world ...
:amuse

Shisu
Hui.. nice spoilers. BB's gang appears? Badass.

mateltoy
February 15, 2010, 11:24 AM
am i a genious or what ?

things are going as i predicted (not exactly, but you get the point!) ;)

I think by now its pretty clear that unless something out of this world happens only 3 things are possible.

1. Ace will die and complete dispair will make luffy more powerfull. Its not the first time luffy loses a fight, he got completly owned in the last 3 arcs, Shabondy Archipielago - Impel Down and now here, i mean, he needs to power up or he wont be able to take on the big fish at the new world. Despair is in luffy's future unless he gets more powerfull, or someone stronger than him joins his crew (Boa Hancock?).

2. The cavalry comes (Shanks, Rayleigh, Supernovas or the Improved Straw Hats) and they somehow manage to outweight the power of the marines. The supernovas nor the Strawhats wont be enough, heck i dont even think Rayleigh will be enough, the Pirates right now are very weak, considering Whitebeard has a wound in his frikking chest, and only Jozu / Marco seem to be making a difference when fighting the admirals / schibukai.

If you look at the current fights, the marines have:
Sengoku, Garp, 3 Admirals, And possibly the strongest Schibukai on their side (Kuma, Doflamingo and Mihawk). Allmost all the big names are on the Marine's side.

The vice admirals / other marines seem to be strong enough to deal with the NW captains, and the other Whitebeard commanders.

The pirates, on the other hand are short on powerfull people, only counting on:
Whitebeard (Stabbed, sick and old)
Jozu
Marco
Jimbei / Iva / Crocodile ( I wonder how strong they really are, i mean honestly, they all but crocodile got beat / captured and sent to impel down by the marines before)
Hancock? (I dont think shes fighting the marines, but rather defending luffy)

I mean, unless someone comes to help, i think its pretty clear whos gonna win, even if there is no clear winner in the fight (someone defeating the other), the fact that the pirates may not be able to stop the execution is already them losing.

3. Blackbeard / The revolutionary army comes to take this opportunity to dethrone the other band.

Blackbeard. By now i think its pretty clear BB is going to be the one competing for the Pirate King status with luffy at some point; Blackbeard already went to impel down without the World Goverment's permission to (seems like it) recruit some hardcore powerfull names for his crew.

Its already obvius he couldnt care less for the Schibukai position, and that he was only to use it for his "masterplan" (yeah unlike luffy, he thinks).

I could see Blackbeard joining the war just to be the one to "Kill" Whitebeard, and since his abilitys seem to be powerfull enough to get involved everyone arround (See his crew running far far away from Blackbeard when he started to fight), he will somehow give luffy and the others the oportunity to free ace and run away.

The revolutionary Army has to be doing something right now, i mean, its their chance. They might not be allys with the pirates, but as they say, The enemy of my enemy is my ally, and Whitebeard seemed to be, unlike other pirates, one with great respect for life and others.

At this point im certain of something...
They keep saying in the manga "This era is going to end", i wouldnt take that lightly. Its obvius that Whitebeard will die, and most likely other big names will aswell, but somehow big will happen for them to be making emphasis on the "end of an era" thing so much.

daisekihan
February 15, 2010, 11:24 AM
Probably Oda is adding to BB's crew so it can be Strawhats vs. Blackbeard Pirates in the end. It seems BB has one more crew member, so the Strawhats will probably at one more in time.

Shisu
February 15, 2010, 11:27 AM
am i a genious or what ?

Well, you predicted a wall of text.
I could randomly predict dozen of things and something from it would going to happen for sure. :/

ZenoArmani
February 15, 2010, 11:28 AM
If this spoiler is true, then that could be another really cool unexpected development (and he did recruit those 6th floor legendary pirates like I suspected).

Instead of the World Government strengthening its hold on the world, we might get the new strongest Yonkou sweeping in to take down his two strongest potential rivals as a pirate king, right after they had weakened each other. Still, if he was smart he would have waited a little longer until more of them were down.

Or maybe he's simply taking further advantage of the chaos to get something else entirely?

In any case, wow what a big rollercoaster ride this whole storyarc has been.

mateltoy
February 15, 2010, 11:29 AM
Well, you predicted a wall of text.
I could randomly predict dozen of things and something from it would going to happen for sure. :/

What are you talking about buddy?, its only 3 predictions with their respective explanations on why i think they're likely to happen. :)

2 out of 3 are right, i think that pretty much sums it all, its not like i wrote 20 different predictions, just 3 :)

frontaLobotomy
February 15, 2010, 11:45 AM
Even after initially attempting to digest this spoiler, much like attempting the same with too much red meat, it just doesn't sit right. As Razh said earlier, it feels like a fan prediction. At the same time maybe Oda is bringing a little levity to the scores of fans that grew disheartened after Ace getting killed by publishing a chapter that said fans for the most part wanted to happen.
I suppose it makes more sense for the Blackbeard Pirates to turn up over the other popular candidates: Shanks, Rayleigh and Dragon. It can be done this way, and probably wouldn't be too messy, except for some chronological issues that would need to be addressed at some point. Getting to see more of Shiryuu would be a welcome prospect, as the swordsmen in One Piece tend to be very cool. Should Sengoku order the other Shichibukai to take Blackbeard down, I think his crew, despite the apparent inclusion of some old legends, would struggle to defeat them.

zerocooldx
February 15, 2010, 11:51 AM
Three legendary prisoners + Shiryu + another character.

So Blackbeard has five new crew mates? If that is the case then his crew is going to be absolutely stacked.

PaLLl
February 15, 2010, 11:54 AM
i predict that all people will die someday .

Ain't that a good prediction ???
And yes I predicted it !!!!

But...
For me it will be much more better.
If..
Luffy will fall 0...with x_x on his eyes . yes yes yes a Coma maybe.
or on low life lvl. With no breath left at all.

New War seen , much more Talk .
I mean story Talk -
Wb History
Bb Histrory
Ace History
About How they joined . How really the Fruit accident betweem Thatch and Teach Happened. The Reaction of WB by witnessing BB for such a long time with new crew mates. The reaction of the loss goal.
I mean come on. They lost...And it's easy to say the loss...THEY ARE WIPED LIKE FLIES !!! Aye.
And more Storylines.
I hope this will go on for about 2 - 3 chapters...
After Final . The ending of this war.
The Result . And the new Winner of all - BB.

Yes a Mastermind . A Villain ! A Verdict..A Vendetta :D !!!! Vengeance etc..(i actually enjoyed that film V for Vendetta)
The true winner is BB . He Got new Crewmates . He has done that i mostly hear among Russian Hunters - "Killed with 1 bullet 2 rabbits"
Luffy got owned 2ice from him - Ace Death + ID incident.
WB goal and his life - Come on Old Geezer man. You will die by him (if the Spoilers are true) + Ace death. And crew Lost.
Marines owned a lot ! - SABOTAGE !!! :D They gave him A title. Worthy . But he made a big Mess in ID , haven't obeyed orders (well he don't have to - none of Schib. do it except Kuma but still) . He got himself ID commander ++++ (if the spoilers are true) 3 Mighty pirates. Who have broken from jail . He will betray Marines.

In the End actually his Words must be True ! The true Winner is BB .

The Ultimate Show to Shake this World to it's Core !!!!

ranigurung
February 15, 2010, 11:55 AM
But besides Marco,Jozu,Ace and Vista,as strong as they could be,they were far weaker then them.They didn't do s**t against any of the admirals or the Shichi....no one was mentioned as Haki users and no one achieved something worth to be talked about.....

If some characters weren't introduced properly in this war just means they weren't worth to be talked about.IMO...:-P
On another note,they can't possibly be on that same level,likely not even to shichi level,or the meaning of having the "Shichibukai" as 3rd forces beside the yonkou and the 3 admirals would be lost...
why world call him strong
1 he wimp away all this 50000 marine one hit
2 he rule mermaid land thay why no one cant touch that land
3 he have more then 800 pirate under him who listen to him they will die fore him ..
4 he is powerful guy by himself but marine scared to fight with WB pirate coz so many marine die in war ..
5 he rule ocean like king rule the land ... .. that why no body mess with wb pirate ...
6 he got hurt from his crew plus he is sick ...that why he cant used his strongpower often he dont have much energy to used ..
u dont need to be strong to have power ...all u need is good underling n person u can trust with little bit good background like ...when he was young he was strong enough to fight gol d roger ...that all u need to get power even u become old they will still stay under u ....this why he is powerul

DARK
February 15, 2010, 12:03 PM
So Blackbeard has five new crew mates? If that is the case then his crew is going to be absolutely stacked.

Blackbeard appearing immediately after Ace's death is going to be interesting.
He is obviously going to turn against the World Government, but how in the hell did he break out of Impel Down? Don't tell me Magellan was defeated.

SenninSage
February 15, 2010, 12:07 PM
Well Magellan was pretty heavily outnumbered, plus there was Shiryuu. Those are some pretty unbelievable odds to be up against for any single person, I think, especially when you consider BlackBeard's power and then the potential power of anybody he could have set loose.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 12:08 PM
am i a genious or what ?

You're probably under a spell or something, so don't think too much about it :p

the spoiler seems great, I can't wait for some pics...I'm most interested in the design of the 3 new BB pirates .

xstationcubed
February 15, 2010, 12:09 PM
Blackbeard appearing immediately after Ace's death is going to be interesting.
He is obviously going to turn against the World Government, but how in the hell did he break out of Impel Down? Don't tell me Magellan was defeated.

last round magellan got the drop on them due to their overconfidence, much like when Luffy fought Croc. he now knows Magellan's power, so he won't underestimate him again. I'd say that with that in mind and the crew he has under him he has a very good chance of defeating Magellan. remember, Shiryuu was said to be his equal, and the rest of BB's crew are not to be underestimated either.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 12:16 PM
It's funny to see how Ace is already forgotten and those who are still having doubts are quiet now xD

hy4k
February 15, 2010, 12:16 PM
whitebeard can do jack shit against the blackbeard pirates, even with marco and vista backing him up

his only hope is luffy snpping out of his funk and helping out along with jinbei, baroque works, buggy and the revolutionaries that are present

SenninSage
February 15, 2010, 12:28 PM
It's funny to see how Ace is already forgotten and those who are still having doubts are quiet now xD

He isn't forgotten at all, there's the matter of Ace's body and what will happen to it, now that he's dead. I don't imagine Luffy or anybody else wishing to simply leave his body there.

I suspect that Blackbeard will deliver some massive insult to Ace's memory by doing something to his body.
[hr]

whitebeard can do jack shit against the blackbeard pirates, even with marco and vista backing him up

his only hope is luffy snpping out of his funk and helping out along with jinbei, baroque works, buggy and the revolutionaries that are present

I wouldn't say that, Whitebeard just finished watching Ace get murdered, the man he wanted to see become the next Pirate King. I'd say Whitebeard, in whatever mindframe he's in right now, is pretty damn dangerous for anyone.

You know what else? I suspect that with the arrival of the Blackbeard Pirates, that we may soon see the Strawhat Pirates make an appearance as well. Think about it: In their Captain's greatest hour of need, a person who would do just about anything for either one of them, even if it meant his life, is in a situation where he can't rely on not one member of his crew.

Rayleigh, I hope, shows up with the rest of the Strawhats.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 12:34 PM

Why you say that :o
It's true that WhiteBeard looks so weak / exhausted (wounds, age ...) but don't underestimate him, and neither Marco nor Vista has shown his true power yet (WhiteBeard as well).
Although, they will need Jimbei, Iva&Co, Boa ... to back them up.
But don't judge the book by its cover, we don't for sure why the hell BlackBeard is there (Probably to Kill WhiteBeard, but I think it's more than that). He could be there to help the Marines or the pirates. :)

Moogle Mango
February 15, 2010, 12:38 PM
With blackbeard recruiting all those powerful pirates, Luffy and the strawhats are really going to need to be more powerful to overcome them. I really hope we see the rest of the strawhats back and reunited.

I doubt, BB, is going to do anything to Ace's corpse now that he is dead. BB got what he wanted already.

Bigall
February 15, 2010, 12:38 PM
hhhh....you forget to mention the firs time they meet....the had a fight over a drink and pie.....hhh.....:XD

Yes they did in chapter 223, but you should read that chapter again...
Go here http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-223/page017.html, if you want to...

Razh
February 15, 2010, 12:41 PM
If it weren't for the "Apprentice" part, I'd be sure it's a fake, even though there was a fake one not too long ago.

Was that Blackbeard's plan? To recruit a couple of random guys and then go back to Marineford? How did he get back there so fast? Does it mean that they owned Magellan in a couple of minutes? Him and everyone else?

And Luffy too. Something doesn't feel right in that spoiler.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 12:47 PM
He isn't forgotten at all, there's the matter of Ace's body and what will happen to it, now that he's dead. I don't imagine Luffy or anybody else wishing to simply leave his body there.

I suspect that Blackbeard will deliver some massive insult to Ace's memory by doing something to his body.

BlackBeard just used Ace to fulfill his plans, now we can say that somehow he has a complete crew

You know what else? I suspect that with the arrival of the Blackbeard Pirates, that we may soon see the Strawhat Pirates make an appearance as well. Think about it: In their Captain's greatest hour of need, a person who would do just about anything for either one of them, even if it meant his life, is in a situation where he can't rely on not one member of his crew.

Rayleigh, I hope, shows up with the rest of the Strawhats.

I'd like to see that.
the SHs, Rayleigh and maybe the Supernovas.
It'd be perfect, as we can see, Luffy doesn't look good, and it's just a matter of time for him to collapse, hence the SHs arrival will be just perfect ... I mean Luffy can enter the New World while he's awake and then collapse > Timeskip.

chess4
February 15, 2010, 12:47 PM
if the spoiler is correct then including shiryuu there are 7 Blackbeard pirates. so plus the 3 famous pirates and the other guy that makes 11.

if you look at the strawhats they have 8 members not inclusding luffy. luffy said at the beginning he wanted 10 members, so with him that makes 11.

i have always thought the luffy and BB are on a collision course for the crown, so if the spoilers holds up, i think the strawhats will get 2 more members.

hancock and a fishman

DARK
February 15, 2010, 12:49 PM
If it weren't for the "Apprentice" part, I'd be sure it's a fake, even though there was a fake one not too long ago.

Was that Blackbeard's plan? To recruit a couple of random guys and then go back to Marineford? How did he get back there so fast? Does it mean that they owned Magellan in a couple of minutes? Him and everyone else?

This spoiler seems "fake" because Oda doesn't have Luffy beat the shit out of Akainu as we have expected him to.
Oda decides to take an off-course route by showing off characters that have only been mentioned once 30 chapters ago.
Anyways, why are those Level 6 criminals following Blackbeard around? Something tells me that they only joined him just to kill Whitebeard, but won't be sticking with Blackbeard after this.

Razh
February 15, 2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah, so why would Luffy and Blackbeard need to have the exact same number of crewmen? It would be a stretch in the plot, really.

Also, Luffy doesn't need to have a crew of 10 just because he said it in the first chapter. Things change. I don't think he'll stop inviting people to his crew once it hits 10.

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 12:52 PM
if the spoiler is correct then including shiryuu there are 7 Blackbeard pirates. so plus the 3 famous pirates and the other guy that makes 11.

if you look at the strawhats they have 8 members not inclusding luffy. luffy said at the beginning he wanted 10 members, so with him that makes 11.

i have always thought the luffy and BB are on a collision course for the crown, so if the spoilers holds up, i think the strawhats will get 2 more members.

hancock and a fishman

I see everything is going as you expect (SH *** Nakama's thread *I forgot the name*) :tem

maxikki
February 15, 2010, 12:53 PM

true, if it werent for the apprentice thing then this might have been considered fake. but remember what BB said to luffy and the others inside ID that he was going to shake the world or something. i feel that this might be what he was talking about. if he freed those prisoners from ID then Magellan and ID might have been defeated completely. if this is true i hope Oda shows us what happened after luffy and the others escaped ID and what BB did inside ID.changing the subject, the straw hats have 9 members, that means that 1 more is missing to the equation. too bad there is a break next week

Black Lagoon
February 15, 2010, 12:57 PM
This spoiler seems "fake" because Oda doesn't have Luffy beat the shit out of Akainu as we have expected him to.
Oda decides to take an off-course route by showing off characters that have only been mentioned once 30 chapters ago.
Anyways, why are those Level 6 criminals following Blackbeard around? Something tells me that they only joined him just to kill Whitebeard, but won't be sticking with Blackbeard after this.

I guess they believe in Blackbeard's will, were threatened by him or saw that it's the only way to get out of that hell (Impel Down).

Razh
February 15, 2010, 12:57 PM

I didn't really expect that. What I did expect that Luffy will snap out of it somehow. Akainu had his hands tied up in fighting.

It seems fake to me because of Blackbeard coming to Marineford with a couple of level 6 pirates, just as a lot of people predicted and wanted. It smells of fanfiction to me.
It's also a question how Blackbeard managed to get there so fast when we know that he had to deal with Magellan, the guards, and the fleet of ships. It's not impossible, but it would take him some time.
It seems that it took him a lot longer to get to ID from Marineford than to get to Marineford from ID. Of course, it's possible that someone opened Marineford gate to him, but there's nothing mentioned in the spoiler.

All I'm saying is that there is no way Blackbeard could arrive to Marineford that fast if he wasn't sailing on Tarai current.

SenninSage
February 15, 2010, 12:59 PM
I can see Luffy at some later stage in the manga, despite a potentially strong looking crew mate who can join the Straw Hats, and is willing to join, will say something utterly shocking like "Sorry, you look pretty strong and it would certainly make things easier, but we're full"

DARK
February 15, 2010, 01:03 PM
I guess they believe in Blackbeard's will, were threatened by him or saw that it's the only way to get out of that hell (Impel Down).

It's most likely the latter. These criminals were placed on the same floor with the likes of Ace and Crocodile, but are so dangerous that they have been "erased from history completely."
They only joined up with Blackbeard just because Whitebeard is on the battlefield. Crocodile mentioned how the criminals on Level 6 are "silver medalists" that wanted to kill Whitebeard.
What exactly makes these criminals any different except that they are profoundly more dangerous?

deffkryz
February 15, 2010, 01:05 PM
Well... It's easy to explain that it takes one longer from Marineford to ID as from ID to Marineford if you take that Tarai current. If you look on the map from Nyon-baasan's explanation (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Tarai_Current) you have to travel from Marineford to ID by taking the route Marineford -> Enies Lobby -> Impel Down.

Even if you don't go through that Gate of Justice the route is as twice as long as the tour from ID to Marineford. And the pirates probably have already fought for hours in Marineford. And I guess the Gate on Marineford was still left open after Luffy slipped through.

Morlun
February 15, 2010, 01:08 PM

I have a feeling that BB's Dark powers allow for some sort of instant transportation. Maybe he can only travel to places he knows (hence needing to physically enter Impel Down), but it'd explain something about his mysterious appearences and disappearences.

Edit: of course, travelling in the currents between the Gates is quick.

I'd like to see that.
the SHs, Rayleigh and maybe the Supernovas.
It'd be perfect, as we can see, Luffy doesn't look good, and it's just a matter of time for him to collapse, hence the SHs arrival will be just perfect ... I mean Luffy can enter the New World while he's awake and then collapse > Timeskip.

You forget one thing: it took Luffy and the Strawhats the better part of an year to reach where they are. Some of them were knocked outside the Grand Line. How could they get there in time?

Schabrak
February 15, 2010, 01:16 PM
I have a feeling that BB's Dark powers allow for some sort of instant transportation. Maybe he can only travel to places he knows (hence needing to physically enter Impel Down), but it'd explain something about his mysterious appearences and disappearences.

What does a void have to do with teleportation? He can take things into him or flush them out, but that does'nt transport him nowhere. Blackbeard is the anchor point for his powers, not something else, so that he could pull him to a special point.
And by the way, that's Kuma's power anyway.^^

EDIT: Okay there could be many ways in OP to teleport, as seen from the CP9 member...forgot his name. -> But it would make BB to powerful of an enemy.

patz
February 15, 2010, 01:19 PM
I think after this arc finish, WB crew will send Luffy back to Shanbondy Island. Luffy will learn how to use Haki with Rayleigh there while waiting for his crews.

Eluvia
February 15, 2010, 01:20 PM
Chapitre 575 : Colère sans mots
Luffy est déboussolé, Akainu en profite pour l'attaquer, mais Marco le bloque.
Barbe Blanche, qui observait la situation, l'attaque sans dire un mot.
Akainu se défend, mais est mis à terre après deux attaques. Le second coup de poing engendre des dommages sur tout le QG, et pas seulement sur Akainu.
Les pirates de Barbe Noire, qui semblent observer les faits depuis le début, apparaissent avec trois prisonniers légendaires + Shiryu + un autre personnage.
Barbe Noire : J'suis content d'être arrivé à temps pour voir ta mort, papa.

What's with you all and the StrawHats coming to Marinford ?

1/ First, all the crew have been scattered half way around the world and there is no way that they could reach Marinford that fast, even if they went there the second they arrived on the island Kuma sent them, even if they were able to fly right there, that wouldn't be enough. Especially for Robin, and Choper if I remember correctly.

2/ Let's assume they can fly, most of them surely wouldn't even know that luffy is in trouble in Marinford and they would go to Shabondy to rejoin Rayleigh. I doubt some dumbass like Zoro would read the paper, and in more general, that all the 8 members would happen to suddenly hear about that, too many coincidences.

3/ Let's assume they all know where to go, how would they get stronger ? - I assume it's the whole idea here to have them scattered - because the time it gets to go to Marinford doesn't leave much for the training, and each of them won't bring their new buddy on a ship on which they'll learn new technique on their way to Marinford and ditch them once arrived.

For me seeing the StrawHat crew coming out of nowhere is just an utopia of some fans and is total nonsense (no offense meant). If it were to happen, I would like details on how they manage to arrive there, like alltogether moreover. It all happens in one week if I remember correctly (Amazone Lily + ID + Marinford), and I don't think it's enough (far from it) for the power-up of all 8 members of SH crew + the trip to Marinford to help/save him. (I suppose Kuma sent them all flying for 3 days, nomatter how far the island they landed is)

Anyway, beside that, like reading your theories. Not much of a talker, but couldn't help this time :p

RaidenX
February 15, 2010, 01:20 PM
I hope bon-chan is disguised as one of the prisoners that came along with BB, then he joins with teh SH as the okama member :p

hy4k
February 15, 2010, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't say that, Whitebeard just finished watching Ace get murdered, the man he wanted to see become the next Pirate King. I'd say Whitebeard, in whatever mindframe he's in right now, is pretty damn dangerous for anyone.

If anything I expect Whitebeard to be despondent, resigned to ending it all

I also hope that someone shows up to help ut, but it'd be more poignant if Whitebeard orders everyone to leave. Their last view as they depart is the blackbeard pirates and marines killing whitebeard while he brings down marineford around them

The strawhat pirates again are no match for the blackbeard pirates. Aas it stands right now the blackbeard pirates are top dogs at marineford. the have just added 4 incredibly strong members to their ranks, possibly 5 and a lot of them are still pretty fresh. blackbeard is super strong and he can nullify devil fruits, as long he can keep his mouth shut he will be able to take anyone on the battlefield

Why you say that :o
It's true that WhiteBeard looks so weak / exhausted (wounds, age ...) but don't underestimate him, and neither Marco nor Vista has shown his true power yet (WhiteBeard as well).
Although, they will need Jimbei, Iva&Co, Boa ... to back them up.
But don't judge the book by its cover, we don't for sure why the hell BlackBeard is there (Probably to Kill WhiteBeard, but I think it's more than that). He could be there to help the Marines or the pirates. :)

he's there to kill WB. Shanks is the most pragmatic character in the one piece universe as far as i can tell and he had it right. blackbeard is looking to replace whitebeard, he aims to get to the top. killing whitebeard on national TV (and maybe a few marines too) is a surefire way to achieve that

Bugzee
February 15, 2010, 01:25 PM
I think after this arc finish, WB crew will send Luffy back to Shanbondy Island. Luffy will learn how to use Haki with Rayleigh there while waiting for his crews.

I hope so! I still think the SH's will re-unite with Luffy at SA as well! Hopefully, we'll see Rayleigh reveal more gems about the NW! ;)

Haki training is a must for Luffy! :shakefist

I hope bon-chan is disguised as one of the prisoners that came along with BB, then he joins with teh SH as the okama member :p

I really hope Bon Clay is with BB temporarily(in disguise). The thought of him joining BB for good..:scry. Think of all the possiblities that BB can take advantage of. :D

redred
February 15, 2010, 01:26 PM
Well... It's easy to explain that it takes one longer from Marineford to ID as from ID to Marineford if you take that Tarai current. If you look on the map from Nyon-baasan's explanation (http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Tarai_Current) you have to travel from Marineford to ID by taking the route Marineford -> Enies Lobby -> Impel Down.

Even if you don't go through that Gate of Justice the route is as twice as long as the tour from ID to Marineford. And the pirates probably have already fought for hours in Marineford. And I guess the Gate on Marineford was still left open after Luffy slipped through.

nop the gates were shut immediately after luffy and the prisoners got through.
so blackbeard and co. had to basicly take over ID to get those gates open.
which gives me hope that mr. 2 is still alive ;_;

edit: nvm i missread that as the gates of ID >_>

maravish
February 15, 2010, 01:27 PM
People are giving Blackbeard way to much credit. Yeah he is strong and all but him being the strongest pirate on Marineford? That's saying he's stronger than Whitebeard, Garp, Sengoku, and the Admirals. And also if he kills Whitebeard, how does that mean he automatically becomes a yonkou?

masubiladin
February 15, 2010, 01:28 PM
if the spoiler is true then im gonna very dissapointed because i expected luffy to change like , hes gonna beat the shyt out of Aikanu. But if hes can do nothing then isn't Ace death was a waste? i mean luffy is still weak as usual? come on!!!!

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 15, 2010, 01:38 PM
People are giving Blackbeard way to much credit. Yeah he is strong and all but him being the strongest pirate on Marineford? That's saying he's stronger than Whitebeard, Garp, Sengoku, and the Admirals. And also if he kills Whitebeard, how does that mean he automatically becomes a yonkou?

not a yonkou but automatically the strongest man in the world .
that guy is unstoppable he is an evil version of luffy exept that he is smarter than he looks and likes to do things thoroughly and patiently .