PDA

View Full Version : Review White Silver's Commentary (One Piece chapter 433)

white silver
November 07, 2006, 01:38 AM
Hello there again! :amuse

It seems that the last commentary brought up some good replies after. Well, thanks again for your support, I really appreciate that. And once again, thanks to GK for the original concept and for "Kokotas and Cez" for the very well done scans. Once again I'm White Silver, currently taking up the post for commenting on One Piece. And I hope you enjoy and please do not hesitate to reply or even critisize if I may add.

[font=verdana]*Note: Please check out (and support) Garuku's own view on this chapter right here:

[b]Chopper's 10 Comments~ One Piece 433 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10580.0)

[b]
[color=white]WHITE SILVER'S COMMENTARY!

[color=teal][u]One Piece Chapter 433

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-01.png
[b][font=verdana][size=1]One small step for Enel and another giant "Sleep" for the strange guy!

[u]Enel Mission 13: First of all, this is what I REALLY love about Oda's style in manga. He uses "splash" pages to tell a different kind of story, in other words, we can have one story in one hand, the other pages focuses on the main story. Anyways, it's really quite strange for Enel to land in a destination which took humans over 1000 years to achieve. Let alone pass by the radiative field and ozone layer by the earth's atmosphere. And who is this mysterious guy sleeping on the ground? Could be Neil Armstrong! :tem

[font=verdana][color=green][size=1]*conspiracy theory alert*. It could be that it's one small step for man and one giant "FALLLLLLLLL" for mankind. Probably left him for dead. LOL!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-02.png
"[b][color=red][color=yellow]Flaming Fist of Passion [font=verdana][color=green][size=1]re-edited"

[b]You've got no respect BOY II: Too Casual: Here we are again with the domestic violence that would get "Child Services Agency" on the alert. At this part of the page, we see Luffy waving goodbye after seeing his Grandpa (for a really long while) as much casually as if he've been with him the whole time. Geez, I'll be so annoyed by that too. Good for you Gramps!! *Ka-pa punch* :kkthumbs

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-03.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]"Old memories". Ah... those were the days!

[u]Old Times Sake: Seems like the rest of the crew get to hear the story about Luffy, Coby and Zoro. From what I thought, Coby seemed to be the most likely candidate to be in Luffy's crew, but I like the way how his ideals are on his own to be a great Marine. An "Admiral" he says, wow, I think it's very possible. Good luck to you Coby!

[font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Look how enjoyed Luffy is talking with Coby, it's the old "Pirate/Marine chat club".

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-04.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Hey look, another way to the Grand Line??

[b][u]The "Calm Belt" route: You know, I've always thought about the ways of going to the Grand Line, the Calm Belt being one of them. Just never actually thought it was possible to begin with, with all the sea kings and all. But according to Coby, the HQ Battleships of the marines are able to pass through it although it's not 100% success, but check, they have Vice-Admirals on board that could probably take care of all the unnecessary stuff later. Which reminds me, how to they run? Don't they need sails, the Calm Belt, if I remember has absolutely now wind to push a boat like Going Merry, let alone a Battleship, so do they row? Hmmmm..... From what I believe, I think the best way through the calm belt is one of Nami's Dial Vehicle, or whatever that's called.

[font=verdana][color=blue][size=1]According to goofy_man, the filler episodes of One Piece stated that Coby crossed the Grand Line over the Re-verse mountain!!! This is similar to an almost "mistake" pointed out from One Piece fillers. The last one is that Zoro was able to cut through Iron (the chains), before the Alabasta arc. But I guess they corrected it by stating that Iron and Steel are two differnt things (since steel is the harder metal).

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Here's my guess on this. The Anime may change the fact that Coby used two Routes, one from the Calm Belt, the other from the Reverse mountain. They might make him say that he used the Reverse mountain to get into the GrandLine and the Calm Belt to leave!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-05.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Oohhh... Spy Game!

[b][u]Janes Bond 700: Oooh, what's that Den-den mushi over there? Somebody is spying on Luffy's chat! I wonder why. Anyways, seems like they're up to something no good. I mean what can you get out of the talk with Coby. Hmmm... Marine Secrets, yes that's something a *certain* somebody would do.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-06.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]NAMI SWAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! :drool :love :drool :love

[u]OOOOHHHH SEXY SPY!: *drools for 5 minutes*. Sorry guys, got carried away. Oohh Nami-swan is so hot she should be in that FHM One Piece edition. That would worth millions of bounties beli worth for just a photoshoot. She doesn't seem to mind changing clothes in front of people so I guess she's a very likely candidate for it. Well, it seems that this "spy" happens to be her. And it seems she's got some information regarding how HQ Battleships managed to pass through the calm belt. Through Sea Stones that is! Wait, isn't that the same kind of stuff that would render the "Devil-Fruit" users useless. Seems there's more to it than we thought. Still doesn't answer the question how the ships could "sail" on it though.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-07.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Say what???? Objects eating Devil Fruits??

[u]Devil Fruit ??Objects??: Okay, seems like Oda has tied up some really loose ends here. That's the first thing we thought when we saw Mr. 4 and his K-9 Gun Dog, when he said (or was it the Mole Woman), that the "gun" ate the Devil Fruit. This really confused a lot of readers and we really weren't satisfied to hear that without some sort of explanation. Mr. Begabank is responsible for this outrage. Anyways, it's nice to hear a "modern" touch to the One Piece world aside from the Bikini's and the T-shirts.

[font=verdana][color=green][size=1]If this dude is young guy, he might join Luffy as the crew's scientist!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-08.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]And I guess the one before it was "Old".

[b][u]The New World:] Again with a new "revelation"! So the Grand Line is far Grander that I thought it was. I can safely assume there's going to far more outrageous islands and people out there. As Coby did state, the "New World" is the part of the Grand Line where only the Pirate King can conquer. Ooohhh... Luffy are you ready for this.

[font=verdana][color=green][size=1] You know, this should be like a One Piece Part 2, since this feels like a "new" beginning to whole new story.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-09.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Gosh, don't you ever quit!! :mad

[b][u]Ao-kiji, the ice master: You know, I can't believe after all that about the Enies Lobby and the Buster Call, he still got some nerve to tell Robin to run away! Geez, he should be saying like "wow, you've got some really really good friends, guess I was wrong about them", but noooooooo. This guy comes and say, "Why don't you run away like you always do?". You know if was there, I would smack this guy up. *only to be turned on to an Ice sculpture*.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-10.png
[b][font=verdana][size=1][color=green]The HOLY CITY "Marijois"???? I thought it was Jerusalem, oh well..

[u]Gorosei: These guys SURE know how to live in Luxury. Staying in a Holy City, commanding an entire Navy forc and being on top of the World Government. These guys surely are more mysterious than the Akatsuki and far more dangerous too. It seems they have more in their hands than what they thought they have. Now that Enies Lobby is gone, what's gonna happen to all the convicted criminals? What about Impel Down? Who's going to feed those poor souls? Oh well. Looks like more trouble for them as Shanks and Whitebeard teamed up to break down their "defence" forces on the sea. I wonder what those two guys are up too?

[color=teal]Rating:http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gif

Bonus Stars
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/GREENSTAR.gif

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Well, I gave it a 5 out of 5 because the chapter has not lost it's touch. In fact chapter 431 was just like a small seed sprouting at each moment (chapter). Like I said, it's like a "new" beginning for One Piece. I really can't see it ending anytime soon. Oda's storytelling is great, and I really can't wait to know what the next chapter brings. I added an extra "green" star for the fact that Nami's sexiness brought my attention to the manga. Hehe, I know the same goes for you guys out there! Well that is it for my comments. Hope you support me for future commentaries!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/433-end.png
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]And some peanuts on the side as well....

[color=blue][b][size=1]Credits:
[b][font=verdana][color=blue][size=1]Thanks to Kokotas and Cez for the very well done scans
[b][font=verdana][color=blue][size=1]GK for original concept
[b][font=verdana][color=blue][size=1]Last but not least, MH and it's members for it's/your support

bax
November 07, 2006, 09:40 AM
Hello there ^_^ Another nice comments... Shall I start?
I'll do the honors as the first person to reply, if you don't mind.

Enel Mission 13: First of all, this is what I REALLY love about Oda's style in manga. He uses "splash" pages to tell a different kind of story, in other words, we can have one story in one hand, the other pages focuses on the main story.

This is one of the differences between OP and other mangas. Although for me, the best mini-arc is still Ace's quest in searvhing Blackbeard

You've got no respect BOY II: Too Casual: Here we are again with the domestic violence that would get "Child Services Agency" on the alert. At this part of the page, we see Luffy waving goodbye after seeing his Grandpa (for a really long while) as much casually as if he've been with him the whole time.

Eh? Don't get annoyed. This is what made me hooked up with OP in the first place. Actions and zany comedies. With those comedies, OP is just another manga. But stll, I don't want to be in Luffy's shoes though. What the heck if I got a punch every morning from my grandpa?

Old Times Sake: Seems like the rest of the crew get to hear the story about Luffy, Coby and Zoro. From what I thought, Coby seemed to be the most likely candidate to be in Luffy's crew, but I like the way how his ideals are on his own to be a great Marine. An "Admiral" he says, wow, I think it's very possible. Good luck to you Coby!

Whos said Marines can't be a friend to the future Pirate King? But, anyway, what I'm interested most, is the conversation between Sanji and Zoro though. These two are like water and oil most of the time. But this shot, seems to be showing the very different side from what were always shown to us by Oda-sensei.

The "Calm Belt" route:

I always believe there's another way into GL. And I was right ^_^ Why bother to use the Reverse Mountain if they can sail through the Calm Belt? Well, the answer is simple. Reverse Mountain is absolutely risky, but to sail through Calm Belt, is a lot more riskier than Reverse Mountain. Imagine Sea Kings behind you, but you have no wind to push the ship around. Now, if only they have some dials... Not to mention the weird magnetic fields inside the Calm Belt too...

OOOOHHHH SEXY SPY!: *drools for 5 minutes*. Sorry guys, got carried away. Oohh Nami-swan is so hot she should be in that FHM One Piece edition.

If I hear a man says that Nami isn't sexy, I don't want to be his friend :p Nah, just kidding. About the sea-stones, i don't think they sail on it. Maybe they just attached them at the bottom of their ship. Just like when Usopp attached dials on GM when they return from Skypiea.

From what I understand, the sea-stones radiates a wave/aura/whatever that is the same to the sea's. Which means, for all the Sea Kings, when the Marines pass above them, they'll ignore it. Because they sense nothing but the *sea*!! That also answers why Luffy can be in shallow waters without being affected by it, but have trouble when in deep waters. Because the aura from the sea is stronger. Now, sea-stones, must be found like coral reefs. Which in theory, have a massive concentration of sea aura. That is why, even a smal sea-stone handcuff is enough to disable any DF powers [/end theory]

The New World: Again with a new "revelation"! So the Grand Line is far Grander that I thought it was.

I guess, we're really at the halfway point of GL. "New World"? Unexplored world or just a name? I guess this is where the big boys come to play huh? I'm anxious to meet more powerful pirates here. Although. I get the feeling, we'll see only at most 2 other pirates (excluding 4 emperors) here though. But, it's okay though. 4 emperors + 7 Shichibukai + 3 Admirals + Sengoku + *my predicted 2 pirates = 17 entities. It's just me though ^_^

Okay so, for me it's just a 4 stars chapter. Nice revelation, but I think Oda reveals too many things in the past 2 chapters. What's the rush?

Looking forward for your next!!

goofy_man
November 07, 2006, 02:09 PM
Interesting....but now there is a plot hole here for the anime......
In the anime, one of the earlier filler episodes showed that Garp, Coby, and Helmeppo all entered the Grand Line via Reverse Mountain.....but here Coby give a different explanation as to how they pulled that off.
Lol....crappy filler episodes, FTL!!

Nice revelation, but I think Oda reveals too many things in the past 2 chapters. What's the rush?
My guess is that the whole CP9 arc probably felt so long and dragged out, Oda-sensei had to throw in some shocking things quickly in order to help set up the next arc.

[u]OOOOHHHH SEXY SPY!: *drools for 5 minutes*. Sorry guys, got carried away. Oohh Nami-swan is so hot she should be in that FHM One Piece edition. That would worth millions of bounties beli worth for just a photoshoot.
Sure, Nami may be a closet lesbian, but I'd still hit it like a fist from an angry god....*ahem*
FHM One Piece edition??? I'd "read" it for sure.....*coughcough*

Can't wait till this week's chapter is released!!

mlandry
November 07, 2006, 02:49 PM
^^ the anime will simply say they passed through the mountain heh

Garaku
November 07, 2006, 07:43 PM
I don't mean to sound selfish, but I can't help but feel left out when one One Piece Comment Thread is pinned, while mine is left in the dirt.

Are my comments really that bad?

white silver
November 07, 2006, 09:50 PM
I don't mean to sound selfish, but I can't help but feel left out when one One Piece Comment Thread is pinned, while mine is left in the dirt.

Are my comments really that bad?

[b][font=verdana][size=1]I agree, I don't understand why yours isn't pinned. I have to PM [color=red]GK about it.

By the way, your comments are an interesting read and I can see you worked so hard for it too. Since I don't have the time now, I'll comment on it later.

*Don't lose hope yet Garaku. GK did say that if we continue for 5 weeks (and on condition we continue after that) we'd have our own "comment" section. Which is a lot better than getting pinned*

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]
****UPDATED******

@Garaku:

I've posted a link above for you and I also PM'd GK about the situation. If this happens again, I'll drop the commentary job of One Piece and I'll leave it all to you. :) :) :)

Hello there ^_^ Another nice comments... Shall I start?
I'll do the honors as the first person to reply, if you don't mind.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Oh Baxteristic, I feel very honored for someone like you to comment on my thread!!

This is one of the differences between OP and other mangas. Although for me, the best mini-arc is still Ace's quest in searvhing Blackbeard

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Oh that was great. Ace nearly drowned.

Eh? Don't get annoyed. This is what made me hooked up with OP in the first place. Actions and zany comedies. With those comedies, OP is just another manga. But stll, I don't want to be in Luffy's shoes though. What the heck if I got a punch every morning from my grandpa?

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]It reminded me of my friend who was just as casual as Luffy. I wish I had the punch of Garp.

Whos said Marines can't be a friend to the future Pirate King? But, anyway, what I'm interested most, is the conversation between Sanji and Zoro though. These two are like water and oil most of the time. But this shot, seems to be showing the very different side from what were always shown to us by Oda-sensei.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Well, I was refering to the fact that pirates can't befriend marines (they're enemies basically) and nearly cost Coby his chance of being one. But bonding together as friends is a different story. I want to see how this turns out soon.

Now, if only they have some dials... Not to mention the weird magnetic fields inside the Calm Belt too...

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yes, so HOW THE HECK DID THEY MOVE THEIR SHIPS? It's just fascinating. Do they have "dials" too??? Or maybe this scientist Mr. BegaBank has something to do with it. I wonder what he could do with the Dials?

If I hear a man says that Nami isn't sexy, I don't want to be his friend :p Nah, just kidding. About the sea-stones, i don't think they sail on it. Maybe they just attached them at the bottom of their ship. Just like when Usopp attached dials on GM when they return from Skypiea.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Who knows, Sea stones come in different types and they're very sturdy and powerful such as:

That Shandia bad-boy leader's dial-blades.
The prison Luffy was, in Alabasta.
Handcuffs of Robin (heard they were hard as diamonds)
The net used by the marines to capture Devil-Fruit users.
Anything I missed???

From what I understand, the sea-stones radiates a wave/aura/whatever that is the same to the sea's. Which means, for all the Sea Kings, when the Marines pass above them, they'll ignore it. Because they sense nothing but the *sea*!! That also answers why Luffy can be in shallow waters without being affected by it, but have trouble when in deep waters. Because the aura from the sea is stronger. Now, sea-stones, must be found like coral reefs. Which in theory, have a massive concentration of sea aura. That is why, even a smal sea-stone handcuff is enough to disable any DF powers [/end theory]

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Agreed, there's something about the *sea* that affects the Devil-Fruit users and it's not just an Aura. I can't pinpoint it, but there is something.

Okay so, for me it's just a 4 stars chapter. Nice revelation, but I think Oda reveals too many things in the past 2 chapters. What's the rush?

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Like I said, this feels like a Part 2 of One Piece. Tying up loose knots is a refreshing way to start a new adventure. We can't have crazy things like "Why guns can eat Devil Fruits" and wait for the next bizzillion chapters to find out. Some things like Shanks, Blackbeard and Whitebeard that may contribute to the story is better not revealed yet. Kinda like the Akatsuki after Time-skip Naruto!

Looking forward for your next!!

Thanks!!

Interesting....but now there is a plot hole here for the anime......
In the anime, one of the earlier filler episodes showed that Garp, Coby, and Helmeppo all entered the Grand Line via Reverse Mountain.....but here Coby give a different explanation as to how they pulled that off.
Lol....crappy filler episodes, FTL!!

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Wow, really didn't notice that. *goes to update commentary*

My guess is that the whole CP9 arc probably felt so long and dragged out, Oda-sensei had to throw in some shocking things quickly in order to help set up the next arc.
Sure, Nami may be a closet lesbian, but I'd still hit it like a fist from an angry god....*ahem*
FHM One Piece edition??? I'd "read" it for sure.....*coughcough*

Can't wait till this week's chapter is released!!

Thanks for the support. I agree with your points. Hope to hear your reply!

[b][font=verdana][color=red][size=1]
*UPDATES: COMMENTARY*

Garaku
November 07, 2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks alot Silver-san, it means alot coming from you. But please don't drop your comments just because of me!

As for Seastone, if the material is like diamond, why not use another seastone to shape it then? Or whatever other method we use in real life to sculpt diamond.

Raine_Joybringer
November 08, 2006, 02:38 AM
I know I don't read much OP, but I had to download the last couple chapters after seeing this.

Wow, so much info in one go! >.< But we got to see Coby again! He's turning out to be quite the handsome fellow XD

Great comments this week, keep it up!

white silver
November 08, 2006, 02:42 AM
I know I don't read much OP, but I had to download the last couple chapters after seeing this.

Wow, so much info in one go! >.< But we got to see Coby again! He's turning out to be quite the handsome fellow XD

Great comments this week, keep it up!

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Ohh, RaineJoybringer. Thanks a lot! Yeah, Coby is becoming quite the Ladies man now, isn't he?

Dark Zeza
November 08, 2006, 12:22 PM
Old Times Sake: Seems like the rest of the crew get to hear the story about Luffy, Coby and Zoro. From what I thought, Coby seemed to be the most likely candidate to be in Luffy's crew, but I like the way how his ideals are on his own to be a great Marine. An "Admiral" he says, wow, I think it's very possible. Good luck to you Coby!

Coby is cool because he is trying to archeive his dream, Top-notch marine, and now he is climbing up, real fast (same rank with Tashigi?). And one day we will see, the friendship of Admiral of Marine and the Pirate King.

OOOOHHHH SEXY SPY!: *drools for 5 minutes*. Sorry guys, got carried away. Oohh Nami-swan is so hot she should be in that FHM One Piece edition. That would worth millions of bounties beli worth for just a photoshoot. She doesn't seem to mind changing clothes in front of people so I guess she's a very likely candidate for it. Well, it seems that this "spy" happens to be her. And it seems she's got some information regarding how HQ Battleships managed to pass through the calm belt. Through Sea Stones that is! Wait, isn't that the same kind of stuff that would render the "Devil-Fruit" users useless. Seems there's more to it than we thought. Still doesn't answer the question how the ships could "sail" on it though.

:p Oda sensei give some service here (next time Robin plz). Now we know the way to enter Grand Line via Calm Belt, but Coby said it is not 100% guarantee safety (Sea King accidentally crash the ship :darn ). And that explain how buster call ship got through the Gate of Justice, which no one can do. A name of an important person is reveal here! Tthe mad scientist of Grand Line (how did he come up with objects eating devil fruit). Anyway nice revelation.

The New World:] Again with a new "revelation"! So the Grand Line is far Grander that I thought it was. I can safely assume there's going to far more outrageous islands and people out there. As Coby did state, the "New World" is the part of the Grand Line where only the Pirate King can conquer. Ooohhh... Luffy are you ready for this.

Now with this revelation of the latter half, The New World, its seem Luffy and crew will get there soon (more than 40 volumes and we are not even half the journey, not that I dont like it :p ). Oda sensei, plz continue drawing until volume 100 !!!!

White Silver, rating 5 out of 5 with 1 bonus stars :smile-big. These 3 revelation chapters deserve 5 stars!

Looking forward to your next commentory.

white silver
November 08, 2006, 10:52 PM
Coby is cool because he is trying to archeive his dream, Top-notch marine, and now he is climbing up, real fast (same rank with Tashigi?). And one day we will see, the friendship of Admiral of Marine and the Pirate King.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Or the fight of the century. Somehow, I believe that they may team up for something unexpected at the last part. *An ancient monster or something*

Tthe mad scientist of Grand Line (how did he come up with objects eating devil fruit). Anyway nice revelation.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Seriously, I think they need a scientist as a crew member, we have a doctor, archaelogist and a scientist (doctor trio). If he could do that type of stuff, I wonder what he'll be able to pull with the Dials Ussop found????

Now with this revelation of the latter half, The New World, its seem Luffy and crew will get there soon (more than 40 volumes and we are not even half the journey, not that I dont like it :p ). Oda sensei, plz continue drawing until volume 100 !!!!

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Oh I'm sure it will!

White Silver, rating 5 out of 5 with 1 bonus stars :smile-big. These 3 revelation chapters deserve 5 stars!

Looking forward to your next commentory.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Thanks, you will!

ijoit3k
November 10, 2006, 02:57 AM
about the den-den mushi spy..is'nt the one that nami used to heard the conversatison between lufy and coby??correct me if i wrong

white silver
November 10, 2006, 03:08 AM
about the den-den mushi spy..is'nt the one that nami used to heard the conversatison between lufy and coby??correct me if i wrong

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]You are correct. Check out comment "James Bond 700" and "Ohhhhhh sexy spy!"

weixiaobao
November 11, 2006, 08:37 PM
Well,
This kinda late, but Your official number one fan here

-I love the idea of Garp being Luffy's grandpa than Gold Roger, just because this is more like Oda's style.

-Predicting Morgan and Kuro will meet each others and show up soon to challenge Coby and the Helmojo-name I cannot pronounce- guy. And maybe Gin and Don Krieg showed up too, and Arlong and JImbee also, Zeff got auto mail from Wrinfry in FMA and show up too, and ...

Not much to comment since by reading chapter 434 before read this, spoil the whole thing.
K =P

white silver
November 11, 2006, 11:51 PM
Well,
This kinda late, but Your official number one fan here

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]No comment is too late for my "Number one" Fan!

-I love the idea of Garp being Luffy's grandpa than Gold Roger, just because this is more like Oda's style.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Indeed, many-a-fans LOVE the idea of Luffy being Gold Roger's Grandson, since they believe it will make the story more "related". But the fact that Gold Roger and Luffy are not related (with the exception of the D.) gives the story an "how shall I put it.." certain variety. It's good to have a totally different character rather than a related bloodline (decendant) being the "heir" of a certain goal. Luffy's Grandpa is a Marine but both his Son and Luffy are both Convicts, to opposite things (not following the footsteps). So I guess you get what I mean right?

-Predicting Morgan and Kuro will meet each others and show up soon to challenge Coby and the Helmojo-name I cannot pronounce- guy. And maybe Gin and Don Krieg showed up too, and Arlong and JImbee also, Zeff got auto mail from Wrinfry in FMA and show up too, and ...

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yeah, Morgan should've forgotten Kuro by now (thanks to Jango). But I doubt we'll see them anytime soon, maybe later but not so soon.

Not much to comment since by reading chapter 434 before read this, spoil the whole thing.
K =P

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Yeah I agree! Thanks for the comments again!