PDA

View Full Version : How will Whitebeard die in Marineford war?

Fox666
February 14, 2010, 09:23 AM
I guess it's time to vote, before we see the result.

Bugzee
February 14, 2010, 09:59 AM
Tbh..it's hard to say if he will die after Ace falling. :s

BB will influence the ending of this war imo. ;) It all depends on the content of chapter 575! :D

bittman
February 14, 2010, 05:32 PM
I said he'd sink, and someone else would kill him.

If you'd asked me 2 chapters ago, I would have said Garp or Akainu, but now I'm not so sure.

I'm thinking he'll still die though. His death has been too forshadowed to be put off just because a secondary character died.

I also expect something like he'll collapse as his sons escape, and Sengoku or something will deliver the final blow, or talk to him as he passes away in peace.

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 14, 2010, 05:39 PM
maybe if whitebeard survives he wont leave blackbeard alone as he clearly stated he has to teach him a lesson then WB will meet his end this will sure build up BB character as the final villain .

Mr.Popo
February 14, 2010, 05:47 PM
WB will not die. I tought that before Ace died and i still think that.

In a later cover story we will see a officially supposed dead WB and a retired Garp sitting in a nursing home, drinking sake and laughing about Luffy's actions.

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 14, 2010, 05:56 PM
after his new era boat speech pretty much everyone saw his death coming but oda chose this path i just hope he didnt drive himself into a corner like he got rid of ace

Shiro-kun
February 14, 2010, 08:05 PM
I still think Whitebeard is going to die,

But he is going out with a bang, seriously he's going destroy Marineford! litterly by Earth quaking the hell out of it

RichardMNixon
February 14, 2010, 10:46 PM
I also expect something like he'll collapse as his sons escape, and Sengoku or something will deliver the final blow, or talk to him as he passes away in peace.

I don't think it will be execution style on a helpless Whitebeard. I see him either going down swinging or taking himself down with others with his world-shattering power.

Fox666
February 15, 2010, 01:36 AM
maybe if whitebeard survives he wont leave blackbeard alone as he clearly stated he has to teach him a lesson then WB will meet his end this will sure build up BB character as the final villain .Actually Whitebeard let Ace go, he didn't want him to hunt Blackbeard.

And it is no surprise, if you think about it, that Thatch guy from division 4 would be powerfull like Jozu or Vista.

What Whitebeard said to Shanks are... just words.

Poneglyph420
February 16, 2010, 01:13 AM
For sure WB won't go down without a fight. He has mentioned many times he's gonna take MHQ down. For sure that was his intent for a great deal of this war. He has IMO also proven he could really do it too! But now.. Well I'm not so sure. Not that he can't but that I really think the goals of the pirates (especially WB) will shift from here. For sure Akainu won't get out of this untouched for what he did to Ace. So for sure WB will go for Akainu for what he did.. but from there it's impossible to say... except that he will die IMO.

In the end like Buggy Fly says.. It's all up to what's in CH 575.

ameya730
February 16, 2010, 01:27 AM
it would be an insult to WB character if he didnt go all out now and practically destroying marineford taking with him half the pirates.

he has already lost a son. one of his sons betrayed him because he was influenced by the marines. he has lost countless fodder sons in this war.

BB had predicted that there would be an event that would rock the world. i think its WB time to literally rock the world (in this case limited to marineford)

god forbid WB survives, it would be the worst possible scenario. i would love for WB to take some important marines along with himself to the death. the most obvious choice seems akainu for his actions but it can go either ways what with luffy also having a reason to fight akainu.

akoji is cool and seems like he could play a part in the future. for me te only logical choice remaining is kizaru and it would be befitting if he died in this war alongwith WB.

The Closet Pervert
February 16, 2010, 10:16 AM
When Whitebeard dies, he will take the whole Marineford island with himself.

Moses911
March 01, 2010, 08:04 PM
i swear to god, if whitebeard doesn't die then oda's editor needs to be fired. Oda can't keep "helping" characters survive just because he's afraid to kill them off. If the old man doesn't die then the new age can't come and this was all a waste of time. Hurray! victory....not!

Uriel
March 01, 2010, 11:26 PM
When Whitebeard dies, he will take the whole Marineford island with himself.
This.

And must be this if balance must be kept for a while (I mean, Marines recovering, Pirates Recovering and Strawhats reunion plus Luffy getting healthy again)