PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 331 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Predator
November 09, 2006, 01:04 PM
:eyeroll ..... What a nice chapter! One of the nicest in a while. Want to read it? Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10651.0).

Now a bit about contents. It was the standart right? :p

The chapter is pretty easy actually. News reaching the village, everyone shocked (especially Kurenai), Naruto is about to finish his jutsu .....
... :blink ..... What? ..... Shikamaru really took up smoking? He hated that! ..... On top of it all, seems like he has leveled up now! XD

Next time:

"Team 10 is now a Three-Man Cell...and their target is-!"

What does that mean? What's the target? Akatsuki, Hidan in particular? Has Naruto really found the solution? Is it really that simple?
Where are Team 8 (possibly without Kurenai)? And Sai?

Go on and predict, guys! :amuse

Dracul
November 09, 2006, 01:15 PM
Very nice chapter. Nice change of pace, though I am a little concerned about Team 10's reformation. If they are going after Akatsuki, they are gonna be in some rough shape, though I think they are a pretty good team to do it. I think they should bring team 7 along with them ;) ;) ;)

Prediction: We will never find out any information about the KING. I guess there was a little hint today, in that Kurenai was involved somehow. I don't know, but someone should figure it out ;)

manu
November 09, 2006, 01:19 PM
Shikamaru grew up. Well it looks like he mastered....the shadow blade? Thats sooo cooooool. I mean i couldn't imagine Naruto mastering the wind blade and the wind Rasengan at the same time so I'm glad someone inherited Asuma's technique. Who's he gonna use it on? Hidan's sorry ass of course. Though it'd be interesting why three chuunin are going after 9 s-ranked criminals on there own. Though when you think about it the 9 akatsuki aren't together. They each are using the alter ego jutsu that AL tought them. But it must have been at least 3 days by now. Possibly this is the Yugito rescue mission everyone has been talking about.

As for Naruto's wind Rasengan I think the point is that the 4th didn't have the chakra to make two Kage Bunshin's strong enough to insert the wind nature to the Rasengan and hold its shape. Though I must say the mini wind rasengan looked tight with all its blades spinning around.

Wow... I must say this last chapter really gave me faith that Naruto (the series not character) is going to be better.

bax
November 09, 2006, 01:25 PM
My first prediction

Next chapter should probably centers at Kurenai and Konohamaru. Well, I do like the idea of Team 10 is going out for revenge, but where to?

Finally, we may get to see why Kurenai is mentioned by Tsunade like that. Sounds like she's very important. Maybe a flashback on what Shikamaru said to Kurenai (about what Asuma told him). All in all, a relaxed chapter next week.

tdr
November 09, 2006, 01:36 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that Shikamaru voluntarily hitting the books (can anyone tell what they are about, religion maybe?) means that Hidan is gonna get owned? Not to belittle Akatsuki too much, but it seems like Hidan thrives on surprise. If Shika has time to prepare (and I would hazard a guess, research), I sense a very high probability of someone getting their immortal ass handed to them. Probably not killed, but you really wouldn't want to do that anyway. Better to cast a severed head into the sea with a great deal of weight attached. Hidan enjoys pain so much, let him deal with eternal frostbite and crushing pressure. :)

Anyway, one part observation, two parts wishful thinking...

Ermac
November 09, 2006, 02:11 PM
I seriously don't like the tangent this storyline is going on. Not only have we not seen anything from Naruto's training with Jiraiya so far but this ultimate wind chakra jutsu training is just a really disappointing and unoriginal rehash of the final stage of the Rasengan training. I'm also sick of the fact that he is utterly incapable of doing anything without the Kage Bunshin, and that now thanks to Kakashi's proleptic statement that he's certain Naruto will surpass the Fourth we can expect to see his power grow unchallenged and his enemies beaten easily. The Naruto world thrives on its strong sense of realism in so far as power and techniques don't come for free; as there are elite geniuses like Itachi that don't have to try very hard because they're natural ninjas, and there are unskilled dropouts like Naruto. This mass Kage Bunshin technique completely offsets the balance of things and means that he can more or less master any jutsu he wants in days, which seems out of place and makes the difficulty of learning advanced techniques like Rasengan completely redundant.

Also, if we are to believe that he really is learning an "ultimate" jutsu, then that would seem to imply that he will will have a technique in his very limited arsenal that not only doesn't require hand-seals, since Naruto seems to be exempt from forming hand seals due to his incompetence with them, but one that can be used to beat anyone, anywhere, and against any other jutsu, doujutsu or physical ability too. Mangekyou Sharingan? Immortality jutsu? These things will suddenly seem a lot less impressive when Naruto does his wind-rasengan-uber-alles. Maybe it will turn out differently and that Kishimoto really does have something better planned for the future, but it really seems like he's starting to drop a few of the balls here. I have no real predictions at this time, just a lot of complaints.

cerventus
November 09, 2006, 02:12 PM
Naruto look so cool at the funeral consoling Konohamaru. Almost like the fouth

Does 3 bunshin makes the new rasengan less mobile?

then again Naruto has always come up with an unconventional style of fighthing.

Team 10 are going to hunt for hidan. Naruto finds out and chases after them with Sakura and sai.

W1nTry
November 09, 2006, 02:20 PM
Revenge, whilst it would remind us all that they are ?human? would not be a smart decision... and seeing as we're talkin about Shika here... I guess emotions might run high, but without the sanction of the Hokage... I can't see them setting off after Akatsuki. Perhaps (and more likely) they are to track the whereabouts of Hidan's team and to further investigate their abilities (if that is possible). I think it's fair to say they'r interrogate the bounty station manager since he seemed familiar with Kakuza. Apart from that I still REALLY REALLY hope that using 2 clones is NOT the answer... as i've said in other forums before that would be LAME... I don't care if Yondaime and Kakashi couldn't do it that way, it's just TOO LINEAR... that aside, as ppl have also pointed out, its too slow to be of any use in battle so he'll have to in the LEAST come up with a creative way to use that technique... and it better not be to hold his opponent in 1 place with more bushins... sighs... I not sure what was seen are 'wind blades' as someone pointed out either in this thread or one from 330, but I think there could be more destructive uses for that 'new' technique. I also have a new theory on the 'king' Considering Kurenai is a jounin and seems to be out of the loop of late (read on leave of some kind) perhaps she is pregnant for Asuma? and King refers to the future generation of Konoha, cause let's face it without the new gen, there is no future.... as the king is the most important piece, its fair to say the new gen in Konoha is also the most important to the village's future hence their metaphorical analogy as the 'king'.... just some thoughts...

VeNoM87
November 09, 2006, 02:55 PM
Naruto look so cool at the funeral consoling Konohamaru. Almost like the fouth

Does 3 bunshin makes the new rasengan less mobile?

then again Naruto has always come up with an unconventional style of fighthing.

Team 10 are going to hunt for hidan. Naruto finds out and chases after them with Sakura and sai.

I was thinking the same thing, Naruto really looks cool that way. Also did whith the burial of the 4rth

nohm
November 09, 2006, 03:45 PM
I thought i'd make note of this since it's appears interesting...

When Shika is at home playing shogi, we see a focus of two pieces in particular- the knight (supposedly Shika himself) and the king (unknown so far). It shows the knight is not on the same side as the king (which i thought was interesting), and the two pieces guarding the king were the bishop and rook (Kakuzu and Hidan). The Shika-knight is positioned to capture any one of them, however, there's no optimistic second plan open because whether he captures the bishop or the rook on the next move, Shika's piece will get captured by either the rook (if he goes for the Kakuzu-bishop) or the king (if he goes for the Hidan-rook).

In the way this capture ends, it looks like the shogi board is trying to foreshadow some uncertainty in his future mission...

EndoAnima
November 09, 2006, 04:51 PM

When Shika is at home playing shogi, we see a focus of two pieces in particular- the knight (supposedly Shika himself) and the king (unknown so far). It shows the knight is not on the same side as the king (which i thought was interesting), and the two pieces guarding the king were the bishop and rook (Kakuzu and Hidan). The Shika-knight is positioned to capture any one of them, however, there's no optimistic second plan open because whether he captures the bishop or the rook on the next move, Shika's piece will get captured by either the rook (if he goes for the Kakuzu-bishop) or the king (if he goes for the Hidan-rook).

In the way this capture ends, it looks like the shogi board is trying to foreshadow some uncertainty in his future mission...

Yeah I picked up on that too..
Not sure if he's showing frustration in the manner that he can't reach the king... funny how the rook stands in the way of Asuma's king peice.

Next chapter.... could go many directions... it will definitely be revealed where team 10 is heading... most likely back to the bounty building to lie in wait for the Akatsuki pair.
Shikamaru's knife that he slides into his sheath is defintely no ordinary knife... I'm interested to find out if it is another type of chakra knife and whether wind chakra is being channeled into Asuma's chakra knives or if this is some sort of other chakra..

Also expect to see Naruto spending some time with Konohamaru (who is now officially a bad ass.)

weixiaobao
November 09, 2006, 05:03 PM
shikimaru's goal probably revenge but he too smart to know that team 10 is not strong enough to beat the akatsuki, so I think he have other things in mind too.

Dark Zeza
November 09, 2006, 05:16 PM

Really interesting, since I dont know about Shogi and cant read Jap, I ignored that. Now that you mentioned it Shika might aim for Rook and lure the King out or something.

Anyway I think team 10 is heading for Akatsuki.

fr0ggE
November 09, 2006, 05:35 PM
ino's jutsu seems good against hidan. The biggest weakness of her technique is that it's easy to dodge, and Hidan's technique makes him stand still in the circle. If eating his own blood would mess him up, ino is the best person i can think of to make him do it (better than the shadow bind).

kunai-knight
November 09, 2006, 06:16 PM
Shikamaru's little scene in this chapter...was that training? if so his training period seemed to involve quite alot....i wonder how much time has passed since the funeral and the end of his training? <funny how naruto gets like a gazillion trainin chapters and shika gets a few scenes and its all done lol - it is to be expected i guess lol :tem >

*note also there wasnt any initial 'where were u during the funeral' questions from choji and ino so it kinda makes it seems like it was a long time....great work from kishi though - must be almost 2 episodes worth in this chapter alone :tem *

So if shika's trainin is done can we safely assume naruto's is done now...so my prediction is that all that took slightly under 3 days maybe and that next time we seem them huntin down akatsuki who are either just starting the ritual for the nibi or just finishin the 3 tailed....

sblackburn
November 09, 2006, 06:55 PM
Just occured to me:

Prehaps the King we've all been trying to work out is the wrong one. I for one have only considered who (or what), Shikamaru's & Asuma's kings are;Kurenai & Temari most likely.
But what of Akastki's 'king'? After all, the shogi board showed that was what Shikamaru's really after, and that the onles in the way are Hidan & partner. So what's the one thing that'd bring down Akatski if it were defeated? The Leader? The weird thing that's swallowing The tailed beasts?

Not much of a prediction, but i think Shika& co are trying to identify Akatski's king.

Night night ;)

mangadictus
November 09, 2006, 06:57 PM
Whoa! Great chapter btw!. My pred would be: Team 10 picking up the trail of Hidan and Kakuzu (i won't be surprised if they can get on it, we got Shika on it), Kurenai thinking over what Shika told her, maybe some idea about "The King", Naruto getting uber serious with the training due to Asuma's death, Konohamaru getting also into serious training (maybe a prelude of it), a glimpse of Akatsuki doing the bijuu extraction ritual. That's a lot but I think it'll cover up much of the next chapter.

Sephy7KillerMech
November 09, 2006, 07:32 PM
'Ultimate Jutsu' = your trump card
'Hidan's voodoo curse jutsu' = ultimate jutsu
'Neji's divine strikes and Whirly defense' = ultimate jutsus

None of these Jutsu are unstoppable. Naruto's wind rasengan will 100% take out anyone or anything it touches. It takes 3 bunshins and him standing still to create and most likely sustain it, I dunno about you guys but I'm not going to stand there and take a blast to the chest. Please don't come in here saying that Naruto's ultimate jutsu is going to be overpowering and make the manga suddenly lame, it won't and Naruto will still be just as dimwitted as before. I believe that he is still not a match for Itachi.

I predict that in the next chapter Naruto will want to join Shikamaru's team but he won't let him because this is team 10's fight.

USC Trojans
November 09, 2006, 07:34 PM
I personally don't think Team 10 is going after Akatsuki just yet. Shikamaru knew that he got owned against Hidan. Plus, the training montage doesn't really show that he accomplished much. More like he's researching and experimenting to see what his options are first.

I think Team 10 is either going on a training mission to find a way to beat Hidan and Kakuzu, or they're going on a retrieval/data gathering mission.

On the other hand it looks like they're traveling light, but I don't think they'll be challenging Akatsuki anytime soon.

darkstar7
November 09, 2006, 08:13 PM
I think that's exactly what InoShikaChou are doing--going after Hidan and Kakuzu! With the inclusion of Ino, a fight with Hidan would get really interesting! Think about it--Hidan inflicts damage on his own body and it transfers to whoever he curses, Ino transfers her mind into other people's bodies and controls them. I have no idea how these two factors will weigh into a fight but it just makes for so many interesting things to happen (i.e. Hidan curses Ino, but she transfers her mind to Kakuzu, etc.)
And also with Chouji and his body-size-changing techniques, it would make for a good fight with Kakuzu and his (what so far looks like) super strength...even though this seems less likely, because Kakuzu is probably unimaginably more powerful than Chouji. Plus, we get to finally see one of the teams (other than team 7) showcase their growth.
This fight is probably a few chapters down the road, but i predict that it is inevitable!

jerger
November 09, 2006, 08:22 PM
Hmm never thought of ino being useful until it was mentioned hidan has to slow down for the circle. that means she may be able to get him to begin the ritual... when he takes out the skythe ino takes control of hidan's body... kills the other AK leader

seems to easy... probably wont happen in the world of naruto.

Reui
November 09, 2006, 08:25 PM
I Think more likely team 10 will go training with Shikimaru leading as a dedication to Asuma. Training was the thing Shikimaru hated most but it was one of the things asuma stressed about.

Most likely the next chapter will have Naruto having to leave immediately before mastering his Jutsu so that he can randomly perfect the jutsu in the middle of a fight like usual.

darkstar7
November 09, 2006, 08:38 PM
well, we've already kinda seen shika training with his studying books and channeling his chakra into the chakra blades. Looking at the way this chapter ended, with how shika was equipping everything, including asuma's lighter and all, it would seem kinda anticlimactic if this all led up to just training in the next chapter. Even the tagline at the end was "and their target is---?" (or something like that)

smoke
November 09, 2006, 08:42 PM
i think kakashi is going to point out the fact that using two kage bushins will limited narutos movements and tell him to try and make the rasengan in one hand the add wind nature maniplation

and sakura might go to ino's house and see if shes ok then discover that team 10 left the village

kadodo
November 09, 2006, 09:27 PM
What's the whole thing about the king? Is it something that Skika always wanted to know or something? What happens when you know what/who the king is? I'm just concerned because I really do not understand what it's about.

KAKUZA
November 09, 2006, 10:30 PM
I was a sad about the training, i hope that they finish it soon. Hopeful this wind Training also makes Naruto faster, seeing that it's the natrue of Wind. But I think Kishi did a great job with Shika, Im glad to see him focus a little more on others that Naruto gets help from, and smoking is just a plus. Hopeful we get to see Akatsuki in action and how much some of the other kiddies are growing up.

Sephy7KillerMech
November 09, 2006, 11:29 PM
Lol, "Ino sends her chakra out and it overpowers her opponent's mind allowing her to transfer into their body, unfortunately the chakra moves very slowly so it's better for spying and not as usefull in combat situations" (rough summary of what kakashi said when he described ino's jutsu)

Hidan has to stay inside his circle in order for his jutsu to stay in effect....

anyone putting 2 and 2 together here other than me?

Also, i predict that Kakuzu is a medical Nin that has equipped himself with the body parts of his fallen opponents. ie: his hands changing color and becoming indestructable was the power of some other ninja and he either bought the body parts on the black market or took them when he killed the ninja.

kadodo
November 09, 2006, 11:38 PM
Here is what I think is going to happen in the next few chapters Tsunade will probably find out about team ten going after the Akatsuki and naruto will definitely want to go their rescue and there he will be able to perform his new rasengan on an actual fight for the first time.

ALKHHKLA
November 10, 2006, 12:14 AM
Next chapter will prob have team 10 find the Nibi and somehow they try to save her?!
Where is Jiraiya??? Hope he turns up somehow.

lobo971
November 10, 2006, 12:44 AM
about naruto new jutsu...

go back to that cool pict where we finally ge to see how he will handle it ( pretty much in the naruto way)
then picture this image of those three narutos.. in three tail mode.. now what do we get?
1...2...3.... NINE TAILS!!
would pretty much make sence as naruto is kindoff still in control at this stade..

So now we get the full power of 3X3 tails concentrated in one amazing jutsu!!

think about it, we start to get hints of this ultimate jutsu for a while now... kage bushins going almost four tail on their own, naruto using them more and more like teamates...

mark my words, im pretty sure we'll get to see that one day :)

poopoomaru
November 10, 2006, 03:39 AM
One thing I have read from the predictions is the assumption that Team Shika isnt strong enough to take on Hidan and Kazuku. I honestly dont know about that. Remember their team before? Individually they were the weakest of all the teams , each of them getting their asses handed to them/hiding from sound nins , etc etc. But there is one thing that we should remember. Out of ALL the teams , they had the BEST teamwork. They each took their lackluster skills and brought them together with Shika's brains, and were able to get alot accomplished. Now there skills seem to be pretty good now. Bringing those skills together will make the team , I think , many times greater then the sum of its parts. And their is also the deal that now , for shikamaru , someone who in his life was never really motivated to do anything,now has a reason to fight with all of his strength and intelligence to avenge Asuma. Also dont forget , that they may not be doing this alone. There team could just be the reformed part of the 20 brigades. I dont think Shikamaru would be stupid on this, if they manage to ambush Hidan and Kazuku , with the eventual help of the 20 brigades , I think they might pull off at least killing one of them.

nohm
November 10, 2006, 04:17 AM
about naruto new jutsu...

go back to that cool pict where we finally ge to see how he will handle it ( pretty much in the naruto way)
then picture this image of those three narutos.. in three tail mode.. now what do we get?
1...2...3.... NINE TAILS!!
would pretty much make sence as naruto is kindoff still in control at this stade..

So now we get the full power of 3X3 tails concentrated in one amazing jutsu!!

think about it, we start to get hints of this ultimate jutsu for a while now... kage bushins going almost four tail on their own, naruto using them more and more like teamates...

mark my words, im pretty sure we'll get to see that one day :)

The way I see it 3+3+3=3. Why? Because in essence, kage bunshin divides up the chakra and doesn't replicate the original amount of chakra the ninja started off with. To translate that into Kyuubi mode, having three narutos turn three tails doesn't give him enough power to equal that of a full nine tails because their chakra levels were capped at 1/3 of the original power to begin with. The most that can be and should be possible is to combine their three-tail chakras to create an level equal to that of one Naruto going three tails. The only benefit from dividing up into kage bunshins would be to execute faster attacks and gain more chances to strike at the sacrifice of divided, lower stamina per clone. (btw, 3 was used as an example. you can talk about 4 tails or 6 tails, but it all amounts to the same thing)

Btw, I never found out, but once kage bunsins are destroyed or released, does their chakra return to the original ninja? If it doesn't, it'd be a damn waste of stamina to create bunshins only to have to easily destroyed like Naruto always does...

Like some of you mentioned already, I think InoShikaCho will go on recon to find Hidan/Kakuzu, and they'll unintentionally find Nibi and formulate a plan to rescue her, all the while having Naruto show up and help.

Raseru
November 10, 2006, 04:33 AM
It would be cool to see Shikamaru wield Asuma's tranch knives in the near future, but for 331, I predict that we'll see Konohamaru and Kurenai and the rest of Konoha mourning the loss of Asuma, only InoShikaCho setting off to find Hidan and Kazuku and the continuation of Naruto's training where he'll complete the jutsu.

Sephy7KillerMech
November 10, 2006, 05:37 AM
Kyuubi is an infinite well of power, the equation breaks. 3+3+3 = 3 3-tailed narutos. normally you have to break up bits of your chakra and give it to the clones to sustain them. Since kyuubi has infinite energy he can duplicate naruto basically.

W1nTry
November 10, 2006, 07:11 AM
I have to agree with Sephy7 here, as seen from his training, although there can be many bushins operating at a time, at any point in time 1 of the clones can go Naruubi. Thus, it is safe to say that if there were 3 kage bushins, they could each tap into the chakra of the Kyubi individually thus gaining 3x the power as opposed to splitting it 3 ways. If Naruto went Naruubi THEN made the clones, that would be different. And as was said, Kyuubi has an inexhaustible supply of chakra, so it being limited is a moot point.

Koen
November 10, 2006, 07:16 AM
Hmmm, I believe that team 10 is going on its own mission. And it has something to do with the secret asuma said to him. No? Or are they really stupid for hunting down akatsuki and lose... Naruto is starting to finish his jutsu, it's about time that team 7 takes action too...

zorro103
November 10, 2006, 09:02 AM
Shikamaru is too clever to search vengeance against hidan ( he knows that is not good enough) i think team 10 is going to comfirme some informations that shikamaru has found. And after comfirmation use it against AK.

For naruto new jutsu my prediction is a long stance jutsu like a boomerang or something. We already saw a part of his final form and it remember me a shuriken or sth you throw. But it's just my opinion maybe we will see a bigger jutsu ^^...

And i'm agree naruto look cool at azuma funeral!!!

KAKUZA
November 10, 2006, 11:56 AM
LOL, and that info was on Hidan's religion, so that could lead them to where Nibi is, or a place to wait for Hidan and Kakuzu as they come back to seal the last one or just to pray.

jester065
November 10, 2006, 12:30 PM
One thing I have read from the predictions is the assumption that Team Shika isnt strong enough to take on Hidan and Kazuku. I honestly dont know about that. Remember their team before? Individually they were the weakest of all the teams , each of them getting their asses handed to them/hiding from sound nins , etc etc. But there is one thing that we should remember. Out of ALL the teams , they had the BEST teamwork. They each took their lackluster skills and brought them together with Shika's brains, and were able to get alot accomplished. Now there skills seem to be pretty good now. Bringing those skills together will make the team , I think , many times greater then the sum of its parts. And their is also the deal that now , for shikamaru , someone who in his life was never really motivated to do anything,now has a reason to fight with all of his strength and intelligence to avenge Asuma. Also dont forget , that they may not be doing this alone. There team could just be the reformed part of the 20 brigades. I dont think Shikamaru would be stupid on this, if they manage to ambush Hidan and Kazuku , with the eventual help of the 20 brigades , I think they might pull off at least killing one of them.

They may have good team work but they still lack the power to deal with both of them... Asuma was one of the strongest jounins. Plus next time whose to say that Hidan and Kakuzu don't just fight together and kill them all...if infact there chasing them down. Shikamaru is smart and has seen Hidan and only a little of what Kakuzu can do... i just don't see him rushing in without spying on them atleast to figure out what they are doing. Sadly enough Choiji is the difference maker in this fight i think and not Ino. We haven't seen any jutsu really from Kakuzu but we know he is a crazy man pretty much and killz all his parnters. He's knocked down a temple wall with little enough.. so i guess thats super str and seem to be really fast not sure how fast. I can see them cheesing a win out of Hidan and almost getting him but i think they would all die once Kakuzu jumps in or they would have no chance if he is in the battle from the begining with Hidan.

W1nTry
November 10, 2006, 01:18 PM
Hmm... well perhaps chouji can do his oversize, grad kakuza brisk and throw him for all he's worth... a good 10-20 miles should give them enough time LOL!!!! it's just a thought, a silly one perhaps but it could work... if executed correctly...

renrutal
November 10, 2006, 02:17 PM
Prediction? that easy:

They're going for the Akatsuki duo, specially Hidan. The problem is that they don't have the Hokage's authorization to do an assassination mission, or even leave the town now.

Kakuzu won't be able to fight much because they're in the mid of Nibi's extraction, and since Sanbi is already gone, their chakra levels might be a lot lower than normal. Perfect situation for some extreme beating by InoShikaCho (and I mean the most cruel fight in Naruto so far, Hidan gonna be tortured like hell).

Second, I think we will see team Kakashi plus Yamato (he's really weak after all that Kyuubi repression), and/or probably team Kurenai. Maybe just Naruto + Yamato or Kaakshi + team Kurenai(or just Kurenai). damn, I want to see more of Hinata(in all the ways you can interpret these words). They'll go after Asuma's pupils (Shika left a message/clue).

Aaaaaand, finally, they'll find out about Kyuubi.

jamail
November 10, 2006, 02:51 PM
Predition:

An ensuing hunt for the Akatsuki... i'll post some of my thoughts later on...

Hemostrat
November 10, 2006, 02:55 PM
Why do you think three days have past and the Sanbi is already sealed? If anything, only one day has passed since they left.

Sentou Ryoku
November 10, 2006, 04:25 PM
Hopefully, Kurenai won't butt in and send Team 8 to go with InoShikaChou...as for predictions, a lot of "jumping through the trees" panels.

Skeith
November 10, 2006, 06:59 PM
Hopefully, Kurenai won't butt in and send Team 8 to go with InoShikaChou...as for predictions, a lot of "jumping through the trees" panels.

omg i hate those >.<
umm... yeah at least some spying on akatsuki or some searching for them Inoshikacho will most likely attempt to kill hidan out of rage or one will and the others will try to stop him/her...
heres hoping to naruto finishing his training... god im sick of it already...
maybe they'll interupt the sealing of the bijuu and save the nibi not the other one tho... hes too heavy or already gone T_T poor demon-thing... of course there would be more tree panels that i hate and maybe a rescue a little later on by ... don't think naruto hes prolly still training so maybe kurenai's team to get them all away and then akatsuki gets a pissed and heads to konoha (maybe just hidan and kakazu....) and then naruto pops out omfg i'm here to save the day an dhe reveals new jutsu of sexiness...

wow... where the f*ck did that come from????

mrcongojack
November 10, 2006, 08:35 PM
I don't think Naruto even needs the Kyuubi for his new rasengan.
He can make hundreds of shadow clones on his own steam, making three and a jutsu should be easy like Sunday mornings.

I think Naruto will eventually be able to do the kaze rasengan one-handed like the rasengan. He just needs the clones now because he hasn't done the justu enough ( technically, he hasn't done it once, but he was close!)

I'm thinking that in the next chapter, Naruto will finally complete the jutsu and all people present will sort of stand around and stare at it in awe.

KAKUZA
November 10, 2006, 09:19 PM
see that doesn't make sense to me, why would he try so hard now just to give in, Kishi wouldn't just do that for the heck of it. This is Naruto's problem, it's a test to see if he has the drive within to get sasuke back, and to test his will. It's hardwork vs. the Easy way, which we all know the way he'll go. We all have to admit that even as kool as it would be, that Naruto is growing up, and getting stronger trough himself and strength from others.

Hopeful Kurenai wont go off and get herself killed, and hopeful Kishi won't start killing off all the older J's yet, I like the Idea of passing the torch to a new gen as much as the next guy, but for god sakes you can't Kill off Kakashi yet.

I think next time we will see Tsunade give team 10 and a few others permission to scout for them and attack and maybe just maybe they'll have a snowball's chance in hell.

poboy
November 10, 2006, 09:31 PM
I think Team 10 will go to naruto for the treat naruto owed to asuma

Sephy7KillerMech
November 11, 2006, 12:51 AM
Prediction for Team 10 vs Team Hidan:

Shikamaru has studied Hidan's religion so he knows how to dispel the jutsu but only the person that cast it can dispel it. Shikamaru will let Hidan perform the ritual on him and at that point while Hidan is stuck in his circle Ino will transfer her mind into Hidan's body. Ino will dispel the jutsu and then turn on Kakuzu and try to get him with the scythe but will miss and a counter-attack will be performed. Chouji will protect Ino's body and when Kakuzu tries to attack it Chouji will hold him there and Shikamaru will use his Shadow Spikes technique to hold Kakuzu in place. Ino will use the scythe once again and perform the ritual. Chouji will get a firm grasp on kakuzu and shikamaru will then switch his shadow spikes over to Hidan and then Ino will just have to walk up and slit Hidan's throat. Bam Kakuzu falls first.

I don't know how they could kill Hidan though! lol

CheckMate
November 11, 2006, 01:30 AM
Prediction for Team 10 vs Team Hidan:

Shikamaru has studied Hidan's religion so he knows how to dispel the jutsu but only the person that cast it can dispel it. Shikamaru will let Hidan perform the ritual on him and at that point while Hidan is stuck in his circle Ino will transfer her mind into Hidan's body. Ino will dispel the jutsu and then turn on Kakuzu and try to get him with the scythe but will miss and a counter-attack will be performed. Chouji will protect Ino's body and when Kakuzu tries to attack it Chouji will hold him there and Shikamaru will use his Shadow Spikes technique to hold Kakuzu in place. Ino will use the scythe once again and perform the ritual. Chouji will get a firm grasp on kakuzu and shikamaru will then switch his shadow spikes over to Hidan and then Ino will just have to walk up and slit Hidan's throat. Bam Kakuzu falls first.

Well, you make it sounds very easy. They are Akatsuki, which has power as strong as Hokage.
Dont see any chance for team 10 to fight Them

poopoomaru
November 11, 2006, 03:57 AM
An ambush is there only hope. An ambush with Shika's brains , and just the right application of their abilites , and they might have a chance of killing one of them. If they ever let either Hidan or Kazuku get the upper hand or make any kind of mistake and they will be dead. They would have to ambush them and then stay in complete "control" ( I put quotations because in control in the chess or shogi sense , not necassarily in the I got um in a choke hold sense)

cerventus
November 11, 2006, 12:00 PM
An ambush is there only hope. An ambush with Shika's brains , and just the right application of their abilites , and they might have a chance of killing one of them. If they ever let either Hidan or Kazuku get the upper hand or make any kind of mistake and they will be dead. They would have to ambush them and then stay in complete "control" ( I put quotations because in control in the chess or shogi sense , not necassarily in the I got um in a choke hold sense)

Lemme put it this way...imagine fighting with 9 of the ultimate biyuu taming, kage level shinobi in Naturoverse. Even 3 vs 1, Akastuki will be at extremme advantage. Plus the fact they travel in pairs.

Maybe Shika might come out with something but 1st how are they going to track them down? Will Kiba and Konoha Orange Surprise track team 10 down once they are found missing. I hope it will not be another rescue arc.

Amano
November 11, 2006, 12:23 PM
I actually think team 10 is not gonna go after akatsuki but to join up with naruto to help him accomplish him mission / join him in his training or something like this. Shikamaru is to smart to lead a suicide commando like this

but what I actually wanted to ask and sorry for off-topic:

Have the naruto fillers actually ended yet? the last episode I watched was 136 I think

thx

Egoboo
November 11, 2006, 01:24 PM
Have the naruto fillers actually ended yet? the last episode I watched was 136 I think

thx

Nope. *tries hard not to cry*

starwolf
November 11, 2006, 02:07 PM
I have done some extensive research on the Shougi Moves on the Narutofan forums and I believe people are right about Team 10. From the Positions in Chapter 330:

Shika = Knight, Chouji = Pawn, Ino= Bishop

Hidan = Rook, Kakazu = Bishop, AL = Opposite King (Naruto is the other King)
Pawn 1 = Morgue Guy (not used) Pawn 2 = Yugito (read below)

While Hidan and Kakazu are in the process of sealing the Sanbi, Yugito will wake up and escape. And the AL will order Hidan and Kakazu to recapture her. But when they begin their search, they run into Team 10 (who been hunting them). The AL himself starts heading out to make sure they do their job.

Shikamaru will go for Hidan (1 on 1), while Ino and Chouji fight Kakazu. Chouji will protect Ino long enough for her to use the Mind Confusion Jutsu (the one that her father used and Ino in the fillers). That gives enough time for Shikamaru to defeat Hidan.

During the fight it appears Yugito (represented as one of the pawns). Since she is from another village that isn't friendly to Konoha, Team 10 will assume she is hostile (at first), but she will end up helping them fight Akatsuki.

After Hidan and Kakazu are defeated, the AL (King on the opposite side) arrives and confronts Shikamaru. But Shikamaru manages to escape with Yugito, Ino, and Chouji to Konoha.

Reprocussions:

Since they all escaped, and the AL himself is revealed. I think he will gather the remaining Akatsuki to recapture the Nibi (Yugito) and while they are at it the Kyuubi (Naruto). This leads me to believe that they will succeed and two possible outcomes could happen:

1. Naruto isn't captured and Yugito is, and they go after her to stop Akatsuki.
2. Naruto is captured with Yugito and Tsunade mounts a massive attack force consisting of herself, Jiraya (most likely to arrive in time), Team 7, Team Gai, Team 10, and Team 8 (since they are the trackers, they will be in the lead).

To me personally it looks like Option #2, because Team 8 has yet to have their moment in battle. Besides, those NaruHina fans surely would love to see Hinata getting determined and go rescue Naruto. :amuse

And with this rescue, it proves that Naruto is the "King" Asuma was refering to. (Well from my PoV).

KAKUZA
November 11, 2006, 08:17 PM
hmmm... that looks like it could work, If she does escape it will be the old "two birds with one stone" plan.

I really hope Kishi does something more with Yugito, it would be nice to find out more on other Jin than just Gaara and Naruto, and we might see Naruto train with KB more and gain strength from it.

DarkManSharingan32
November 11, 2006, 10:01 PM
I would tend to think...
That if the AL came in contact with ANYONE trying to steal Yugito... they would be dead a few seconds later.

Unless you want to see Shikamaru dead, i wouldn't place him in that situation...
---

Although... that would be another great development on Kishi's part...

poopoomaru
November 11, 2006, 10:47 PM
Yes that is true , anyone who has shown the kind of jutsu that AL has , and who is ballsy enough to tell people like Itachi what to do is packing way more then just smarts can overcome.

I really dont know what to expect next chapter , probably just little snippets of what Shika and co are doing , what Kakashi and naruto are doing , maybe some tsunade or/and kurenai thrown in. I expect next chapter to be more transitional then really showing us anything.

erieru
November 11, 2006, 11:31 PM
I dunno, for some reason I think that Naruto won't go back to training right away, he will do something else related to the actual situation, maybe choing Shikamaru, I'm surprise that shika is the one who is going to keep the blades instead of Naruto like many said.
It would be great if we get to see some Akatsuki hunting, what else could be more important than finding those two?
I'm kinda pissed that the whole 20 brigade things was useless, so next time I think it would be a seletive team (hopefully including, Naruto, Kakashi, Kurenai, Jiraiya and more) to go hunt them down, but they will need someone to track them down, that's where Kiba and co comes in play.

poopoomaru
November 12, 2006, 02:37 AM
Hey what is kinda concerning me right now is have we seen the extent of what jiraiya taught Naruto? I mean if he is already out of tricks that kinda concerns me. I mean it is possible that alot of the stuff Naruto learned needs kyuubi chakra but I hope not. I want to see naruto shine. I guess we may have to settle with naruto just having improved his basic skills , and minor things like the sleeve shurikens and such. So far all we have seen come from Jiraiya's teachings is the Oodama Rasengan.

zutto06
November 12, 2006, 05:21 AM
Gaara, when will he appear again?

And Rock Lee, i wanna see his new form....hopefully not like Gai.

eyeshild21
November 12, 2006, 05:47 AM
shikimaru's goal probably revenge but he too smart to know that team 10 is not strong enough to beat the akatsuki, so I think he have other things in mind too.

I think so too.he already knows that akatsuki guys are stronger than him.he looking for

something or someone...Maybe he search where komohamaru's father is.

CheckMate
November 12, 2006, 06:12 AM
Maybe he search where komohamaru's father is.

....which is the 'KING'

Hiraishin_no_jutsu
November 12, 2006, 07:39 AM
Hi guys this is my first post,i was reading again some chapters of the second part and then i started to think about something,what if sasuke is just using orochimaru to gain power and wher he become stronger than oro he just kills him off to go in search of itachi?
maybe i'm a bit off topic,sorry about that and sorry for my terrible english

Vegitto
November 12, 2006, 07:57 AM
King = AL = Konohamaru's dad / Kurenai's ex.

Discuss.

shadow_wingchun
November 12, 2006, 09:07 AM
Maybe the king is a male but could be a female who knows until we find out more.

Next chapter shikamaru will go and spy on the ataksuki and avenge their lost however they will fight a new opponent and team kakashi will have a turn while shikimaru goes find hidan and kazukba.Team 10 will take out Hidan and Kazukba.

Gai sensei team seems to have a fetist wiv fighting the fish guy from atsuki and they seem to do well against him even at 30% of his charka level.

I would like to see naruto learn more moves like lighting element and earth.

CheckMate
November 12, 2006, 10:38 AM
Maybe the king is a male but could be a female who knows until we find out more.

I believe he is a male, otherwise it should be a QUEEN instead of King.

Toad Sage
November 12, 2006, 12:03 PM
Shikamaru is going to pit Kakuza and Hidan against one another when he finds them and takes them out. Probably use Ino's possession jutsu to cause Hidan to inadvertently curse Kakuza, so when they attack Hidan it kills Kakuza and vice versa. Probably going to be some details mixed in about shadow strangles and super strong Choji to make all of this happen, but ultimately I think victory will be decided by their ability to turn the Akatsuki's powers upon each other.

I totally agree with Vegitto. No one seems to think Yondaime's male teammate is a likely candidate for AL, but I do! Yondaime's male teammate has the same style of dress that Sandaime had a child. Since Sandaime was Jiraiya's sensei, I think it is likely that Jiraiya was Sandaime's son's sensei. Again, going by style of dress, I claim that figure is Yondaime's male teammate, as he would be the right age, and probably have the right level of ability given his parentage. Now since I also think this guy is the AL, therefore AL=Konohamaru's Dad=Asuma's brother=King. I don't know about Kurenai's ex, but I think the rest follows.

CheckMate
November 12, 2006, 12:28 PM
Gai sensei team seems to have a fetist wiv fighting the fish guy from atsuki and they seem to do well against him even at 30% of his charka level.

Again? The situation you mentioned has happened before, and I dont it will happen again under the same circumstance, ever.

RaZe
November 12, 2006, 05:33 PM
I believe he is a male, otherwise it should be a QUEEN instead of King.

bad logic, at the end of the day, queens are expendable, the king never is. it could very well be a woman filling in for the role as king. (that is, the person that other "pieces" are there to protect)

mrwhos
November 12, 2006, 06:44 PM
Prediction Shika,Ino and Chouji dies. Short and not to elobrated I know. Kishimoto is going on a killing spree here^^

DarkManSharingan32
November 12, 2006, 07:05 PM
Prediction Shika,Ino and Chouji dies. Short and not to elobrated I know. Kishimoto is going on a killing spree here^^

Ino can't die.
She JUST got really hot.

:(

Koen
November 12, 2006, 08:01 PM
That king part annoys me a lot. Man what is that asuma talking about... Or better what is kishi doing. Can that guy follow?

The king = sasuke :D

cerventus
November 12, 2006, 10:39 PM
That king part annoys me a lot. Man what is that asuma talking about... Or better what is kishi doing. Can that guy follow?

The king = sasuke :D

Does make some sense..

Toad Sage
November 13, 2006, 12:06 AM
Shikamaru can't die either since he is the star of the manga. Naruto just hangs out in the backround and screws up while Shikamaru rules. Think about it, more than any character, even Sasuke, Shikamaru is the success story in the manga. This whole thing needs to be retitled.

GPZrag
November 13, 2006, 12:52 AM
now that you mention sooo much about this "king"... i should ask you ppl sumthing. do you know what exactly is "the king" in a chess game?, do you know why does "the king" have so silly moves... and not like the queen... :\...? well i used to play a lot of chess and i know that "the king" its not sumthing exactly to protect in fact the king is the BRAIN of the game is the representation of the king... in the western wars...if you see a movie the king almost all the times its old... and his battle skills are not his strenght however his brain and strategy is what makes him necesary... so in this case i will say the king is... the lord of the fire country :\... or maybe sumone that is pulling all the strings

Raseru
November 13, 2006, 03:07 AM
Its time to see Team 10 shine! :smile-big Most likely a recon mission or probably an ambush, 'cos they can't take Hidan/Kazuku head on. Plus, I'd like to see Ino and Chouji in action. :amuse

Personally, I believe the king to be either Konohamaru, Asuma's last remaing relative (that we know of) or Kurenai, his one true love ... OR maybe the king is a metaphor for the one you love ... who knows? Only time will tell.

poopoomaru
November 13, 2006, 03:12 AM
Well we already know the King is a metaphor for the most important person/thing that you would sacrifice everything else for.

Hmmm I realy dont know how a Hidan/Kazuku vs. Team 10 fight would go down , we havent seen Team 10's new power fully yet.

Raseru
November 13, 2006, 03:21 AM
Do we know that or are we assuming it? Although I do think it does mean that.

MibuLarloch
November 13, 2006, 03:51 AM
Anyone else considered that maybe the reason we are seeing Naruto focus on using his own chakra is because he will soon lose the Kyuubi?

Not sure if I like that idea, or think its likely, but it would explain somethings.

I hope that Shikamaru was using shadow chakra on the blade as opposed to him just suddenly having the ability to manipulate wind chakra. Finding out that Chidori is just a form of Rasengan was a disapointment.

My prediction is Team 10's target is something other than Hidan and Kazuku. More than likely something or someone we have no way of knowing about/guessing at.

Of course they might just be going back to see if Hidan is going to return. If he did return alone, he would die imo.

I think Naruto just needs the 2 bushins to get the hang of it and will eventually be able to do it by himself. I think he can probably already do Rasengan one handed, but agree that the art has not been clear about that. Also I think we will see some of Jiraiya's teaching in the next major fight Naruto gets in alone or at least doesn't completely lose it. Maybe some Swamp-no-Jitsu or even some more of the Fourth's techniques.

kyubisharingan
November 13, 2006, 06:02 AM
Well.....we will finally seee Sasuke again(for all u sasuke fans)

CheckMate
November 13, 2006, 06:13 AM
Well.....we will finally seee Sasuke again(for all u sasuke fans)

Is that a prediction or what?

razor
November 13, 2006, 06:46 AM
a hope i think....more......but the thing i going to predict is
that team 10 going to search for the' king' .

fenix1729
November 13, 2006, 09:15 AM
Will naruto continue his training after the funeral ?

darkstar7
November 13, 2006, 02:35 PM
Part I of Naruto took around 244 chapters, so from chapter 245 to 330, that's only been 96 chapters into Part II. Assuming Part II will be around the same length, we're a little over 1/3 of the way through.

I think it's prime time for Konoha to start a major confrontation with Akatsuki that will last to the 2/3s mark (if Kishi plans on using the last 1/3 to deal with the Sasuke-Itachi-Oro scenario).

I think the spark for all this will definitely be Team 10's fight with Hidan and Kakuzu. It's highly likely that Team 10 will be interrupting Akatsuki right in the middle of extraction through Hidan and Kakuzu, and this will finally get all the other AK members involved.

My main prediction now though is that the AK duo will somehow have the upper hand until Kurenai shows up to aid Team 10. Tsunade will be talking to her when Shizune bursts in and says the members of Team 10 have gone AWOL. This will cause Kurenai to demand a mission or something to avenge Asuma (through which we'll learn their connection--which i hope is more than that they were just dating).

The difficulty that Team 10 and Kurenai give Hidan and Kakuzu will finally incite the wrath of AL and he'll finally make that revealing appearance (all Kurenai-Akatsuki Leader-connection theorists unite!).

donkeyhigh
November 13, 2006, 02:59 PM
The King represents everyone.

At first thought, like everyone else, including Asuma, I thought the King represented The Hokage, however, that's just dumb.
If the King is knocked out, it's game over. However, Konoha can still live on without their Hokage, they've done it 4 times before.

The King simply represents the villagers of Konoha. And all the other pieces are just pawns protecting the people they love.
This is what the last words of the 3rd, and right before Asuma died he said he finally understood what the 3rd ment. He saw it as he faced death itself.

I haven't faced death personally myself reciently, however, I'm guessing that's what it mean.

Uhm, or, the King could be the thing you love enough to give your life for, in the 3rds chase, the villagers, his "familly", or in Asumas chase, Shikamaru and Team-10.

Naruto's chase would be his friends.
For Kakashi it'd be his teammates..
And so on.

Uhm, oh, and I just wanted to say, as soon as the fillers ends, I'm not going to read another chapter of Naruto-manga.
It's still way to early to say good bye to the forum, just a heads up for anyone who cares :p

Sentou Ryoku
November 13, 2006, 03:40 PM
Prediction: Akatsuki's lady member finally shows up in the next month to give hell to Shikamaru, thus his running gag of always being matched up with women continues. Side prediction: Chouji will be kicking ass.

=S=

DarkManSharingan32
November 13, 2006, 03:52 PM
Prediction: Akatsuki's lady member finally shows up in the next month to give hell to Shikamaru, thus his running gag of always being matched up with women continues. Side prediction: Chouji will be kicking ass.

=S=

Chouji saves Ino....
Kissing ensues...

manu
November 13, 2006, 04:01 PM
Prediction: Akatsuki's lady member finally shows up in the next month to give hell to Shikamaru, thus his running gag of always being matched up with women continues.

NO! no more Shikamaru. Damn he's not even cool to watch since he sucks at fighting. Really they should just omit what ever his mission is because Shika's fights are always lackluster. Now Lee on the other hand is totally enjoyable to watch yet he is constanly left out.

Oh and off topic I wish that in the anime they make a filler fight between evil clone lee vs regular lee. And i guess they can do the others to but mostly I hope in Part two they show more Lee.

Toad Sage
November 13, 2006, 04:34 PM
If the identity of the king is so obvious, why is it being kept a secret? It is certainly possible that ultimately the king could be a metaphor for the people of Konohoa, yet I somehow feel that Asuma wouldn't be concealing the use of a metaphor. Moreover, to put this "obvious" conclusion into context, why would Kishimoto want to conceal the use of a metaphor from the audience? It's ridiculous to think that Kishimoto is building up to reveal the use of a metaphor, although entirely possible... Hence, I would be cautious about calling non-self-evident things self-evident.

CuteIswhatIAimFor
November 13, 2006, 04:53 PM
this is not much of a prediction, more of a "hoping", but hopefully as team 10 is about to leave team 8 stops them and goes along, being they are Kurenai's team, maybe u know. she'd want them to go help. plus. i like to see more of team 8 do something.

xi0
November 13, 2006, 04:55 PM
Chouji saves Ino....
Kissing ensues...

It would be the ultimate irony if a superficial bitch like Ino fell in love with Chouji.

yemsta
November 13, 2006, 05:29 PM
You guys are looking too much into the metaphorical meaning of the king. Shikamaru has never been sentimental and is out to avenge asuma therefore the king is hidan. He hit the books and in true shikak style is going to take out hidan.

Also in chess the king can only move 1 space in any direction, hidan's technique means he can only move within the circle for his technique to work I believe this is part of shika's plan to defeat hidan.

[br]Posted on: November 13, 2006, 05:25:48 PM_________________________________________________

NO! no more Shikamaru. Damn he's not even cool to watch since he sucks at fighting. Really they should just omit what ever his mission is because Shika's fights are always lackluster. Now Lee on the other hand is totally enjoyable to watch yet he is constanly left out.

Oh and off topic I wish that in the anime they make a filler fight between evil clone lee vs regular lee. And i guess they can do the others to but mostly I hope in Part two they show more Lee.

how can you not enjoy shikamaru's fights, he is like no other shinobi he uses his head and watching his fights grips you and make you want to know how he will win. And he will win. Lee and naruto on the other had get battered to pieces before unleashing hell is interesting too but it is good to see other styles of fights.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
November 13, 2006, 05:34 PM
If the identity of the king is so obvious, why is it being kept a secret? It is certainly possible that ultimately the king could be a metaphor for the people of Konohoa, yet I somehow feel that Asuma wouldn't be concealing the use of a metaphor. Moreover, to put this "obvious" conclusion into context, why would Kishimoto want to conceal the use of a metaphor from the audience? It's ridiculous to think that Kishimoto is building up to reveal the use of a metaphor, although entirely possible... Hence, I would be cautious about calling non-self-evident things self-evident.

I agree. I believe the King is something entirely unexpected. It might be a jinchuuriki and if that is the case, then Ino-Shika-Chou are going to warn the jinchuuriki about Akatsuki.

Amano
November 13, 2006, 05:49 PM
[br]Posted on: November 13, 2006, 05:25:48 PM_________________________________________________
how can you not enjoy shikamaru's fights, he is like no other shinobi he uses his head and watching his fights grips you and make you want to know how he will win. And he will win. Lee and naruto on the other had get battered to pieces before unleashing hell is interesting too but it is good to see other styles of fights.

I quite like watching both, shikamaru and lee, I think they have a very interesting fighting style, however I believe the author is making a mistake in not using Neji anymore... He is, next to sasuke, the most interesting charakter to watch fighting

kyubisharingan
November 13, 2006, 06:36 PM
ok, Of course team 10 is going after Akatsuki to get revenge. So finally we see Sai again.....and....thats all i got^^

XYBX
November 13, 2006, 08:16 PM
It would be nice if Naruto learned to create oodame wind rasengan with 4 KB : )

kimi maro
November 13, 2006, 08:29 PM
Perhaps is the King all the villagers themselves. But lots of Naruto fans already say so.

My vision other of the King.
The king is the Nine Tail Fox :) The Queen is Naruto :)
In a chess game, the queen is also a master piece. When the queen dies, great chance that the king falls too. In Shoji game, there is no queen, but two bodyguards, right ? Maybe Naruto is one of the two bodyguards (I dont know these pawns names)

If the Kyubi is the last target of the AK, and if Kyubi is captured by the AK, then the AK will be extremely powerful. ans so , game over. The real aim of the AK would be revealed...

kimi

KAKUZA
November 13, 2006, 08:50 PM
I really don't think the "king" is a very important, I think it's just restating the fact of protecting those you care about.

I think this chapter won't show any Akatsuki, but maybe a late Sasuke showing, or just more Training.

Hotsuma
November 13, 2006, 10:10 PM
I think it is about time we saw some of Jiraya. I also want to know what is the result of Naruto's training with Jiraya. As far as I can tell Naruto can still only do one jutsu that requires hand seals - Summoning Jutsu . Rasengan is nice, wind rasegan in its current form does not impress me. I mean will adding the wind jutsu make it possible to throw rasengan? That would make it much more appealing.

I understand that Naruto is the ninja who does everything differently. Still it is about time we see him fight a little more conventionally. I dont think he could ever be hokage right now. Instead I think Shikimaru would be the best future candidate after Kakashi and Yamamoto.

poopoomaru
November 13, 2006, 10:57 PM
I think it is about time we saw some of Jiraya. I also want to know what is the result of Naruto's training with Jiraya. As far as I can tell Naruto can still only do one jutsu that requires hand seals - Summoning Jutsu . Rasengan is nice, wind rasegan in its current form does not impress me. I mean will adding the wind jutsu make it possible to throw rasengan? That would make it much more appealing.

I understand that Naruto is the ninja who does everything differently. Still it is about time we see him fight a little more conventionally. I dont think he could ever be hokage right now. Instead I think Shikimaru would be the best future candidate after Kakashi and Yamamoto.

I second that , Imean Kishi is trying to play to naruto's ambitions of being a hokage with all that how he touches peoples lives stuff that we got from the rescue Gaara arc. But in every realistic category ( leadership skills , power , intelligence ) he is very lacking >_<. He does have alot of growing to do before he is really hokage material.

mangaka
November 13, 2006, 11:51 PM
i dont think team 10 is going after hidan and kakuzu to get revenge.

even if shikamaru already has over 200 strategies, they still lack one information.

that is their enemies whereabout.

Toad Sage
November 13, 2006, 11:52 PM
Why are you so sure that Naruto is lacking in leadership skills, power, and intelligence. If I'm not mistaken, he just completed a jutsu that not even the "best ninja ever" i.e. the fourth could complete. I think that is pretty solid evidence, if you consider the manga you're reading as a source of evidence, that he lacks neither power nor ability. It is possible I'm in the minority for using displays of unique levels of skill as a way of gauging over all ability.

As for leadership abilities, he has inspired Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Yamato, Kakashi, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kankoro, Temari, Sai, Choji, Ino, and even to some extent Sasuke to strive toward higher and more noble, productive goals. I think that somewhat qualifies him as a leader figure. But again, I'm only basing that on his interactions with the current Hokage of Konohoa and the Kazekage and every other major character in the series.

I guess it's possible he lacks leadership skills, power, and intelligence if one adopts an entirely new and heretofore original definition of these terms. But in the traditional way these words are intended, I think to say Naruto lacks any of these qualities suggests an impossibly high standard.

Also, once again, the King is not a metaphor for the people. To put it more bluntly than I did the first time, it would be absurd if this secret they're all passing around is "people are special." Just reflect on that for a moment. The author wouldn't hide the fact that he thinks the villagers are important from the audience.

Why would Kishimoto build a plot line for over ten issues to reveal to his audience something he has expressed numerous times throughout the manga already. What would be the novelty, just from the point of view of writing a story, to re-state something he has already stated many times over, and to go even further by creating a sense of mystery around a concept he has, as stated, said many times? It makes no sense at all for the "King" to be the people.

If none of this is convincing, just think of it this way: why would Asuma's last message to Kurenai be, "I love Konohoa, the villagers rock! They're the kings!" Think about that.

THETRUTH.com
November 14, 2006, 12:05 AM
I second that , Imean Kishi is trying to play to naruto's ambitions of being a hokage with all that how he touches peoples lives stuff that we got from the rescue Gaara arc. But in every realistic category ( leadership skills , power , intelligence ) he is very lacking >_<. He does have alot of growing to do before he is really hokage material.

All this sounds good in theory but Naruto is lacking in power I am sure you didnt mean that. When we think about it Naruto is like 15 years old, of course, he isnt ready to be Hokage. His intelligence is below Shika and Kakashi but we dont know how his strategic abilities have changed since he hasnt remained calm in any of his fights recently. He doesnt need to be a genius. He needs sound strategy and be able to recognize the strengths of the other shinobi. I can already see him sending out KBs to do various tasks he would finish his paper work in half a day. I think Shikamaru's ability to lead is in part due to Asuma allowing and trusting him to do so. In many ways he would be a great leader right now, always training, very supportive, and willing to be "the first through the door" all great qualities in a leader. Also, it is almost a certainty that he will be the strongest shinobi Konoha has to offer in another 5 to 6 years, not to mention his great relationship with the Kazekage. After the current elders are gone his chances of selection will increase significantly.

Prediction Team 10 leaves Sakura and Naruto become aware of their departure. Konoha begin to formulate a new plan to deal with Akatsuki. Hopefully a Sai and/or Team 8 sighting.

ShadowStrike
November 14, 2006, 01:09 AM
If Shikamaru's team is going to the Akatsuki, then Kurenai is gonna come along for sure. Or at least she will appear later. I think Naruto's never gonna continue with his training. Instead, I think, most of the shinobis will go after the Akatsuki including Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato. Of course, Naruto's gonna finally use his super jutsu on someone like Susuke or an Akatsuki member later. After all he's supposed to be the number 1 surprising ninja.

ALKHHKLA
November 14, 2006, 03:35 AM
Naruto should stop training. Perhaps as team 10 sets out, Naruto will try to follow them to help, but he will probably be stopped by Kakashi or someone saying its too dangerous ad will put his life in danger.

ttxdragon
November 14, 2006, 03:54 AM
Why are you so sure that Naruto is lacking in leadership skills, power, and intelligence. If I'm not mistaken, he just completed a jutsu that not even the "best ninja ever" i.e. the fourth could complete. I think that is pretty solid evidence, if you consider the manga you're reading as a source of evidence, that he lacks neither power nor ability. It is possible I'm in the minority for using displays of unique levels of skill as a way of gauging over all ability.

As for leadership abilities, he has inspired Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Yamato, Kakashi, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kankoro, Temari, Sai, Choji, Ino, and even to some extent Sasuke to strive toward higher and more noble, productive goals. I think that somewhat qualifies him as a leader figure. But again, I'm only basing that on his interactions with the current Hokage of Konohoa and the Kazekage and every other major character in the series.

I guess it's possible he lacks leadership skills, power, and intelligence if one adopts an entirely new and heretofore original definition of these terms. But in the traditional way these words are intended, I think to say Naruto lacks any of these qualities suggests an impossibly high standard.

Also, once again, the King is not a metaphor for the people. To put it more bluntly than I did the first time, it would be absurd if this secret they're all passing around is "people are special." Just reflect on that for a moment. The author wouldn't hide the fact that he thinks the villagers are important from the audience.

Why would Kishimoto build a plot line for over ten issues to reveal to his audience something he has expressed numerous times throughout the manga already. What would be the novelty, just from the point of view of writing a story, to re-state something he has already stated many times over, and to go even further by creating a sense of mystery around a concept he has, as stated, said many times? It makes no sense at all for the "King" to be the people.

If none of this is convincing, just think of it this way: why would Asuma's last message to Kurenai be, "I love Konohoa, the villagers rock! They're the kings!" Think about that.

how right....
on the point of naruto being incapable:
the thing that make naruto seem really incapable are the anime-fillers and not the manga....
the only thing you really can hold against Naruto as incapability is how easy he can be moved by emotions. he can get much too hot-blooded and then rushes too much for a good, considerate leader

Nismospek
November 14, 2006, 06:07 AM
Not sure if anyone has said this yet but here goes anyway. In chess there is an opening called Kings Gambit which has two
forms, accepted and declined. The accepted version gives away a pawn early in the game (move 3) and ends giving white
a lot of momentum. My interpretation is that Asuma sacrificed himself so that Shika could learn and gain the upperhand
on AK.

ttxdragon
November 14, 2006, 06:27 AM
Not sure if anyone has said this yet but here goes anyway. In chess there is an opening called Kings Gambit which has two
forms, accepted and declined. The accepted version gives away a pawn early in the game (move 3) and ends giving white
a lot of momentum. My interpretation is that Asuma sacrificed himself so that Shika could learn and gain the upperhand
on AK.

the problem is that we need to relate to shogi and not to chess, since there are similarities, but it's still very diffrent...
and yeah, kings gambit is like that, but the same would go for queens gambit...
as well as some other opening-theories....

donkeyhigh
November 14, 2006, 08:06 AM
I wanna see Jiraya sneaking up on some skirts!
It's been to long :/

bapti
November 14, 2006, 08:07 AM
Next chapter - I think we'll see Shika et al going back to the bounty house and laying in wait for Hidan and Kakuzu where they'll set up numerous traps which will become apparent during the fight. I think the main fight will be the 3 of them versus Hidan since he's all for sacrificing people to his religion.

It'll be a good fight probably about a volume in length. I think Shika and co will beat Hidan but won't be able to kill him. I can see Naruto using Hidan as an exprimental subject for the wind rasengan and there Hidan being chopped into something crazy like a 1000 pieces and it being impossible for him to be brought back.

kimi maro
November 14, 2006, 09:11 AM
Think : why would Hidan go to the bounty house ? He hates monney ! If he goes there, thenKazuku would be there too for sure !!!!

sharinganLS
November 14, 2006, 09:18 AM
I dont think shika and the group will go to the bounty house. They will probably hunt hidan and kakuzu down in the forest. They (Hidan and Kakuzu) will be forced into battle and this would prevent the akatsuki from continuing with sealing the Nibi into the statue.

kimi maro
November 14, 2006, 09:23 AM
I think the nibi is not an important caracter so it would not be interrupted. :)

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
November 14, 2006, 09:27 AM
I dont think shika and the group will go to the bounty house. They will probably hunt hidan and kakuzu down in the forest. They (Hidan and Kakuzu) will be forced into battle and this would prevent the akatsuki from continuing with sealing the Nibi into the statue.

How would they find them, though?

If Shikamaru was looking for them, wouldn't he ask Tsunade to send out the squad again to help them find them?

CheckMate
November 14, 2006, 09:32 AM
How would they find them, though?

If Shikamaru was looking for them, wouldn't he ask Tsunade to send out the squad again to help them find them?

Agree.!!
Why sends team 10 to fight them? They'll be easily killed

sharinganLS
November 14, 2006, 09:45 AM
Agree.!!
Why sends team 10 to fight them? They'll be easily killed

True the best team for scouting would be team kurenai (Kiba/akamaru's nose, Hinata's Byakugan, Shino's insects could track them down too). I dont know how they would be able to track them down, but i do know that they will track them down, and they will stop the Nibi's sealing into the statue.

White Rabbit
November 14, 2006, 10:09 AM
why would Asuma's last message to Kurenai be, "I love Konohoa, the villagers rock! They're the kings!"

http://ab.janadeharde.de/ab/smilies/hahaha.gif

*LOL*

jamail
November 14, 2006, 10:11 AM
Gaara, when will he appear again?

And Rock Lee, i wanna see his new form....hopefully not like Gai.

He looks like Gai... He wants too... right?

sahugani
November 14, 2006, 10:33 AM
True the best team for scouting would be team kurenai (Kiba/akamaru's nose, Hinata's Byakugan, Shino's insects could track them down too). I dont know who they would be able to track them down, but i do know that they will track them down, and they will stop the Nibi's sealing into the statue.

you are my favorite person in all of mangahelpers

cerventus
November 14, 2006, 01:21 PM
True the best team for scouting would be team kurenai (Kiba/akamaru's nose, Hinata's Byakugan, Shino's insects could track them down too). I dont know how they would be able to track them down, but i do know that they will track them down, and they will stop the Nibi's sealing into the statue.

So true in so many ways. Team 10 is more of the delay and inflitrate task force..and team 7 may just be the power group.

sahugani
November 14, 2006, 01:48 PM
once again i thank sharingan LS for sharing my dream of a team 8 rescue nibi mission. for the purposes of shikamaru though, hidan said they would be back at that spot to finish the fight so team 10 finding hidan isnt an issue. but back to team 8, i'm probably just sounding hopeful, but i didn't see team kurenai or team gai there at asuma's funeral. when i saw that they were sealing the sanbi before the nibi, i figured (and hoped) that she would be rescued. normally, hidan wouldn't be able to return to the fight until both biju are sealed. since all of team asuma was part of the special squads, logically, these other two teams would be too. so team 8 could have continued on with their mission of tracking down akatsuki unaware of asuma's death and taken back the nibi. hidan then has an excuse to leave for konoha early only to find team 10 wanting revenge. chances are a million to one, but i want it. and a team 8 vs Zetsu fight wouldnt hurt either

Metris
November 14, 2006, 05:17 PM
Hmm, how can nibi be rescued by team 8? I mean... If they try rescuing him/her/it, they'll have to face the entire Akatsuki, which will suck as Shikamaru will die this time :(

sahugani
November 14, 2006, 07:12 PM
hey i said it wouldn't actually happen. just let me dream my little dream. i've just been waiting so long to see how Kiba, Shino, Hinata, and Akamaru have progressed. we've seen team kakashi's advancement. we saw team gai's in rescue Gaara (but Tenten is still laughable in comparison). we're about to see Ino and Chouji kick Hidan's ass under Shikamaru's leadership, but where is an opening to see team kurenai? other than my dream, their only place is to save shikamaru's ass at the end of his battle by holding off kakuzu while ino-shika-cho destroys hidan. i wanna see them shine, but i dont see that happening, so i create false hopes for myself

Chiru
November 14, 2006, 07:39 PM
Hmm, how can nibi be rescued by team 8? I mean... If they try rescuing him/her/it, they'll have to face the entire Akatsuki, which will suck as Shikamaru will die this time :(

No they wouldn't. No one is in that cave. They can't fight via their illusionary selves, as far as we know. They can do the sealing, but we haven't seen them use anything else in such state. If they could, it probably would be severely lower than normal. When using a sacrfice for a base (as Itachi and Kisame did), they were reduced to 30%. If they have no physical being to begin with, then it would be even lower than that.

sahugani
November 14, 2006, 07:45 PM
chiru you just gave me a haooy thought. if akatsuki cant use their actual forms there, that means that like before they keep zetsu there in actual form to keep an eye out for intruders, which means my desired team 8 vs zetsu fight

poopoomaru
November 14, 2006, 08:00 PM
No they wouldn't. No one is in that cave. They can't fight via their illusionary selves, as far as we know. They can do the sealing, but we haven't seen them use anything else in such state. If they could, it probably would be severely lower than normal. When using a sacrfice for a base (as Itachi and Kisame did), they were reduced to 30%. If they have no physical being to begin with, then it would be even lower than that.

The only thing we know from the shadows is that they have to be able to use their users Chakra , in thar sense the shadows could technically use some Ninjutsu , possibly. But nothing that would require a physical form. (Kisames aquatic jutsu for example wouldnt work , no water around and no kisame to spit it out)

KAKUZA
November 14, 2006, 08:15 PM
how about this, since we know that they aren't stupid enough to leave her alone, I want to know who's watching Nibi? Maybe the BL, or maybe Zetsu? I think that are favorite Toad Perv will come and save her, seeing thats the kind of timing he has.

nohm
November 14, 2006, 08:27 PM
You know, Kakashi should have figured out the bunshin training regiment before the 2 1/2 year gap. If he had tought Naruto beforehand, he would have had near infinite amount of time to master various forms of ninjutsu, genjutsu, etc.

I think Naruto should always keep clones at the library or out in the field learning jutsus, so whenever they die out, he'll automatically gain those skills and save time for more important things. I can imagine it now...a whole damn Naruto factory with clones doing all the monkey work. :smile-big

ferza
November 14, 2006, 10:45 PM
Good thinking there nohm...but as if Naruto will be willing to sit his ass down for longer than 15minutes trying to study something from a book...knowing Naruto, but if it is any other characters....

Neway this is prolly the wildest prediction...(with an intro of a new character i created...)

I think in the next chapter, we will encounter a person overlooking at team 10...this person is a "special" jounin is from Kumogakure and he is the sensei of Yugito...With SHikamaru's high sense of secruity, he stops the team and tell this guy to come out in where-ever he is hiding....

This jounin, yet to review himself starts asking team 10 number of questions, he notices their age, outfit and being in a group of three...he recognised that they are only chunin....he asked them if Kakashi is with them and also a kid name Uzumaki Naruto....Possibly Naruto is the king, Shikamaru thought it would be trouble if he find out where Naruto is, so SHika and Team 10 decided to fights him but easily defeated. (This scene will contain an awersome battle scene...we learn that this jounin also uses Kage bunshin to fight) but he also realised that Shikamaru is more than just a chunin and at the same time has grown a interest in shikrmaru because he is a shadow ninjutsu user...but the more surprising thing is that he is able to use Asuma's henchknife...possibily Shikamaru has also mastered the wind element..???

Neway, the special jounin yet to review his name flet and stating that they are not worthy of being his opponent...At last he turns around and tell to Shikamaru the shadow is always with him (corny but there is a meaning to this of course)...

The next scene shifts to this jounin standing outside of Tsunade's office...it seems they have just finished their conversation and Tsunade said that it seems that u already know where Kakashi is...The jounin turns around and say i am more interested in the kid who learned my jutsu...

Then we arrived at the scene where Naruto is finally finishing his wind element with rasengan...of course this jounin arrives and decided to fight everyone including Yamoto...it seems this jounin has a rotten past with Kakashi...but he reviewed that he wont kill him cos they have some business to do...It seems that Tsunade has sent team 10 + Kakashi + Naruto in reviving Yugito, which the cloud country has requested assistance...As he tells that he will be waiting at the gate of Konoha then disappears, Kakashi reviewed that he is the creator of the Kage Bunshin no jutsu and he has a huge chakala capacity to make bunshin last for almost 1/2 year....which is plenty in any mission...He has also reviewed to Naruto that he is the only one who has seen this jounin's real form because of his sharigan ability...

In Kakashi's head, he knows that this Jounin has been classified as a special criminal due to some event happened in the past where Jounin san is now imprisoned. He thinks that this mission must be pretty damn important even for the cloud country to realase him and reviving this Yugito person, whcih Naurto and Kakashi has no idea abt....the scene leaves with Naruto, Kakashi and Jounin at the big door at Konoha ready to ROLL!!!

I think i am going to call this Jounin san from the cloud country: Kageko 影子

cyberscyth89
November 14, 2006, 11:54 PM
I predict that team 10 is going to ask for help from the sand ninjas. Particuraly Kankoro, and Temari. I also predict that we'll see some more ShikaxTema action. :smile-big

Reui
November 14, 2006, 11:55 PM
Good thinking there nohm...but as if Naruto will be willing to sit his ass down for longer than 15minutes trying to study something from a book...knowing Naruto, but if it is any other characters....

Neway this is prolly the wildest prediction...(with an intro of a new character i created...)

I think in the next chapter, we will encounter a person overlooking at team 10...this person is a "special" jounin is from Kumogakure and he is the sensei of Yugito...With SHikamaru's high sense of secruity, he stops the team and tell this guy to come out in where-ever he is hiding....

This jounin, yet to review himself starts asking team 10 number of questions, he notices their age, outfit and being in a group of three...he recognised that they are only chunin....he asked them if Kakashi is with them and also a kid name Uzumaki Naruto....Possibly Naruto is the king, Shikamaru thought it would be trouble if he find out where Naruto is, so SHika and Team 10 decided to fights him but easily defeated. (This scene will contain an awersome battle scene...we learn that this jounin also uses Kage bunshin to fight) but he also realised that Shikamaru is more than just a chunin and at the same time has grown a interest in shikrmaru because he is a shadow ninjutsu user...but the more surprising thing is that he is able to use Asuma's henchknife...possibily Shikamaru has also mastered the wind element..???

Neway, the special jounin yet to review his name flet and stating that they are not worthy of being his opponent...At last he turns around and tell to Shikamaru the shadow is always with him (corny but there is a meaning to this of course)...

The next scene shifts to this jounin standing outside of Tsunade's office...it seems they have just finished their conversation and Tsunade said that it seems that u already know where Kakashi is...The jounin turns around and say i am more interested in the kid who learned my jutsu...

Then we arrived at the scene where Naruto is finally finishing his wind element with rasengan...of course this jounin arrives and decided to fight everyone including Yamoto...it seems this jounin has a rotten past with Kakashi...but he reviewed that he wont kill him cos they have some business to do...It seems that Tsunade has sent team 10 + Kakashi + Naruto in reviving Yugito, which the cloud country has requested assistance...As he tells that he will be waiting at the gate of Konoha then disappears, Kakashi reviewed that he is the creator of the Kage Bunshin no jutsu and he has a huge chakala capacity to make bunshin last for almost 1/2 year....which is plenty in any mission...He has also reviewed to Naruto that he is the only one who has seen this jounin's real form because of his sharigan ability...

In Kakashi's head, he knows that this Jounin has been classified as a special criminal due to some event happened in the past where Jounin san is now imprisoned. He thinks that this mission must be pretty damn important even for the cloud country to realase him and reviving this Yugito person, whcih Naurto and Kakashi has no idea abt....the scene leaves with Naruto, Kakashi and Jounin at the big door at Konoha ready to ROLL!!!

I think i am going to call this Jounin san from the cloud country: Kageko 影子

Is this before or after Mario comes in with an nintendo Wii and invites them all to a battle on Smash Brothers Brawl?

abu_89
November 15, 2006, 12:01 AM
Before... Brawl pwns all of this in terms of action.

poopoomaru
November 15, 2006, 12:49 AM
Here is my Hope/Prediction that I want/hope to see.

*sigh* I kinda want some realism right now , here is what I want to see. I want to see a gung ho naruto all ready to kick some a** and then get verbally slapped by Kakashi telling him he is still weak. I want to see Kakashi tell him that while his new rasengan will give him monstrous power but, he still needs to improve his overall skill , and then for him to then suggest some training regime that will benefit either Naruto in Taijutsu , or in some basic application of his wind element in battle. Something to improve his overall skills essentially , and then I want a COMPLETE shift to the rest of naruto world , reactions on Asuma's death , Team 10's current objective , etc etc. Since we cant just suddenly change the kind of booboo situation naruto is in right now I just dont want to see him for a few chapters. Then maybe 2 or 3 chapters later I want to see some kind of after effects to the new training regime his is in, I am thinking maybe him sparing with Kakashi and going toe to toe with him , fighting equally with one of the best jounin in all Konoha. Then some little comment from Kakashi like " He really has grown alot. . . " something to that effect.

That I think would be the best progression of the story from the point it is now.

ALKHHKLA
November 15, 2006, 12:56 AM
Perhaps we will see the strongest ninja from Nibi's village, Kishimoto wouldn't say that the nibi was the second most powerful ninja without introducing the most powerful, would he?[br]Posted on: November 15, 2006, 12:55:05 AM_________________________________________________I hope Sasuke and Orochi appear soon to fight the Akatsuki, it would be so cool. I also want to know who Mandara Uchicha was.

sahugani
November 15, 2006, 12:56 AM
u mean the raikage? i'd love to see another alliance forged between kages

DarkManSharingan32
November 15, 2006, 01:18 AM
They already have the Kazekage...

What else do ya need?

webdreamer
November 15, 2006, 03:13 AM
Perhaps we will see the strongest ninja from Nibi's village, Kishimoto wouldn't say that the nibi was the second most powerful ninja without introducing the most powerful, would he?[br]

please enlighten me... in which chapter did kishi say the nibi was the second most powerful?

Solace
November 15, 2006, 09:01 AM
Just wanted to throw out two quick things i noticed today rereading chapters, that aren't actually predictions.

1. The two chuunin who went along with Asuma and Shika must be the two worst in all Konoha. First off, they were the two jerks who put up the jutsu to hide the door in the chuunin exams, and genin Lee stopped one of their attacks with one hand. Later, during the third part of the exams, both those noobs got put to sleep by a jutsu that genin Shika and Sakura were both able to dispel. Now they get owned without putting up the illusion of a fight against Akatsuki, and one of them apparently uses the same fighting style as Ten Ten, which makes him ultra lame.

2. In 329 when the clone Naruto goes Kyuubi he's shown creating the rasengan in one hand while trying to merge the wind chakra with it (the clone who noticed him change turned around and saw, meaning there couldn't have been a second clone working with him/looking at him). This implies Naruto can create rasengan one handed now and he actually has made some small measure of progress as a ninja.

3. Kuranai and Asuma are both weak jounin. They got swatted around like children by Kisame and Itachi on their first visit to the village, so Gai and Kakashi had to pick up their slack and save a little face for Konoha.

Now for predictions:

-Shika has a plan, and he will be badass.
-One of the other jounin will jump in to accompany team ten. Probably not uber weak i can only do genjutsu Kuranai.
[br]Posted on: November 15, 2006, 08:58:52 AM_________________________________________________Oh and iirc, kibi said she was the second strongest in her village when she was facing off against Hidan in his intro fight, only to be show strung up and pwned next time we see her. So it's not canon that she is, but it's canon that she claims to be.

sahugani
November 15, 2006, 11:32 AM
well i could see kurenai jumping in with her team to hold off Kakuzu, thoough it saddens me to see them in only a support role.

and webdreamer, i looked back to find the chapter cause i remembered that as well, but i think that may have been a mistranslation with her name "Nii" Yugito of Kumogakure. early translations misinterperated as Yugito second stromgest in Kumogakure, but Shannaro fixed it

NRZero
November 15, 2006, 11:58 AM
I think that Shikamaru has developed a strategy as he playing shougi alone. That and he studied the elemental nature of chakra also. I believe that is pulling out all of the stops in order to stop Hidan and Kakuzu. Asuma's loss must triggered a fire under Sikamaru's ass to get up and do something.

bax
November 15, 2006, 02:16 PM
Guys...

Please stay on topic. It's okay to comment on others' predictions, but if you guys wanna discuss about Chapter 330, please visit the 330 Discussion [Naruto] (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10231.0) thread.

Predict away, you guys have less than a day before the RAW came out ^_^

RyushiX
November 15, 2006, 05:08 PM
mmm genjutsu kurenai...oo good match up =P

Kurenai uses genjutsu making them think that he is in his magic circle thingy... so he stabs himself...sees it fail and continues stabbing self cause hes confused =P....

Toad Sage
November 15, 2006, 08:09 PM
Nibi is regarded as the second most powerful ninja in her village somewhere in 312-314. Go check unrivaled.info it's right there.

xxxodinxxx
November 15, 2006, 08:46 PM
^^ I belive that was a misstranslation, if you check Unrivaled now they have a better trans up.
http://media.unrivaled.info/displayimage.php?album=197&pos=6
so its not even clear what her rank or her skill level is, for all we know she is a genin like naruto.

Toad Sage
November 15, 2006, 11:46 PM
Well I'll be damned... I've always wondered how much misinformation is disseminated in scanlations. For instance, someone on these boards in one of the threads claims that if you read Naruto in the original Japanese, it implies Jiraiya created rasengan! Anyway, I stand corrected.

Hemostrat
November 16, 2006, 01:08 AM
O_O Really Toadsage? That's a big mix up...

KAKUZA
November 16, 2006, 06:07 AM
well we won't have to wait long today, but im hoping for something on Oro's past, i really want to know what is so different about the two goals and why he left, seems to me I would have stuck with the better deal.

Btw Hemostrat nice sig, LOL TMNT

ikuroi
November 16, 2006, 09:43 AM
Toadsage thats a misstranslation as her name is yugito from kumogakure. i think..

anyway lets hope that we see someone from another village, who actully represents it as well.

CheckMate
November 16, 2006, 11:58 AM
please enlighten me... in which chapter did kishi say the nibi was the second most powerful?

The moment Hidan was about to fight the niibi, that is, one chapter after Hidan and Kakuzu appeared for the first time

Wind_NiN
November 16, 2006, 12:00 PM
I can't wait till the translations.....

Egoboo
November 16, 2006, 12:13 PM
I can't wait till the translations.....

Well you could head over to the spoiler-section and look at the latest spoilers. They fit the chapter perfectly and have alot (if not all) of the dialog for this chapter.

Enter4None
November 16, 2006, 12:24 PM
IMO Shikamaru did mourn in some way (the memento explanation) , obviously he'll cry his eyes out once he gets into a closure (not sure they'll be able to get Hidan to die), but also I don't see him quitting smoking if those cigs are a memento to him, at least not in Shikamaru's current emo level.

Team Asuma's fight should be a good oportunity for Kishimoto to showcase both Ino and Chouji having their long overdue moment of chuunin badassery, or at least before Yamato, Sakura, Sai and Naruto arrive to steal their thunder.

Let's hope Tsunade did the right thing and healed Kakashi's arm before leaving, he is going to need that the moment Shikamaru snaps in rage during the 2nd round against Hidan/Kakuzu.

One Eyed Sharingan
November 16, 2006, 12:32 PM
so...including san-bi, akatsuki has 5 bijuus sealed... and they are sealing another one..... this isn't good
those damned Akatsukis....don't ya dare lay your hands on Yugito....grrrrrrrrrrrr :kyuubi :shukaku

I'm really excited to see Kakashi with another team!! and looks like Yamato/Naruto/Sakura will be the back up team ........YAAAYYYY!!!

Yondaime_101
November 16, 2006, 01:11 PM
I don't think that guy is kakashi!! In Chapter 329, kakshi has no bandage on any of his hands! I thought it was because of the Rasengan he used but no! I think it's naruto!!

ShadowStrike
November 16, 2006, 01:53 PM
Naruto henged Kakashi. Naruto left three clones to complete the training.

ibra87
November 16, 2006, 02:01 PM
haha! I knew it! SHIKAMARU WAS SMART AFTER ALL! HE'S GONNA STOP SMOKING AFTER THIS BATTLE :scry Woopi!

kyubisharingan
November 16, 2006, 02:51 PM
WOOT!! pretty good chapter[br]Posted on: November 16, 2006, 02:50:43 PM_________________________________________________good*sniffle* bye Nii Yugito~chan

Enter4None
November 16, 2006, 03:03 PM
WOOT!! pretty good chapter[br]Posted on: November 16, 2006, 02:50:43 PM_________________________________________________good*sniffle* bye Nii Yugito~chan

We really, really, really barely knew you... and her sudden fanbase after her brief appearance is amusing, as expected of my child, er, I mean a female jinchuriki.

Robotic Red
November 16, 2006, 03:41 PM
I wager that the other backup team is Team Kurenai. It only makes sense; they're the only team from the original Rookie Nine that we haven't seen in action yet.

And I CALLED it in GK's 10 Comments; Shikamaru gives up smoking once he finishes this mission. And Kakashi's their substitute captain? Coolios. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter.

webdreamer
November 16, 2006, 03:48 PM
Naruto henged Kakashi. Naruto left three clones to complete the training.

i agree. that guy ain't kakashi. it's naruto transformed to kakashi. maybe his wounds with the wind rasengan training isn't healed yet so he just covered it with bandage.

Wind_NiN
November 16, 2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I also think that it's Kurenai's team, and about Kakashi, I don't think that it's him, :neutral it might be some villain.

THETRUTH.com
November 16, 2006, 04:12 PM
Great idea Yondaime 101, that would be really cool. But where is Kakashi? Sakura seems to have talked to him(was that him or Naruto KB). Or will we find out next chapter that he is still with Naruto. I think before the training Kakashi said he would be with hime through the whole process.

I agree Robotic, Team 8 will probably be the other team because of their tracking abilities or at least some of Team 8, but if Kakashi is still with "Naruto" they will probably leave immediately.

Yondaime_101
November 16, 2006, 04:13 PM
Shika: " Heh...That Naruto!!!!!"

That;'s the key! Shika knows it's Naruto!!

laughing@you
November 16, 2006, 04:23 PM
Shika: " Heh...That Naruto!!!!!"

That;'s the key! Shika knows it's Naruto!!

Don't you think that he probably said that cuz of the quickness naruto is achieving the jutsu???

Great idea Yondaime 101, that would be really cool. But where is Kakashi? Sakura seems to have talked to him(was that him or Naruto KB). Or will we find out next chapter that he is still with Naruto. I think before the training Kakashi said he would be with hime through the whole process.

I agree Robotic, Team 8 will probably be the other team because of their tracking abilities or at least some of Team 8, but if Kakashi is still with "Naruto" they will probably leave immediately.

They don't need tracking, they need fighting power!!!

blitzacev5
November 16, 2006, 04:32 PM
Very good chapter,i disagree with you that kurenai's team will go after them,because we know what naruto's like if he's given 24 hours to perfect kazengan its almost certain he will,but now that you mention it the kakashi we see might not be kakashi himself i mean there's no real reason why he should have a bandage on his hand unless naruto went kyubi and attacked him apart from that i dont see why he should have a bandage.

Predator
November 16, 2006, 04:40 PM
i mean there's no real reason why he should have a bandage on his hand unless naruto went kyubi and attacked him apart from that i dont see why he should have a bandage.

I'll drop you a food for thought ..... Kakashi saw, what Naruot had in mind, that is - using the second clone for nature manipulation. He can perform Kage Bunshin, but the reason, he didn't use it for training is his normal chakra levels. Also Kakashi's skilled enough to be able to perform Rasengan with one hand.

Now comes a question as an argument .... What if Kakashi made his own unique justu out of supervising Narutos training? Like a Chidori with shape manipulation or Rasengan with lightning nature ..... many possible combos ... :p That could have gotten himself injured a little bit.

walkie
November 16, 2006, 04:46 PM
why do i get the feeling that kakashi is actuaaly naruto in kage bunshin???

(because his hand is injured of too much rasengan traning)

ttxdragon
November 16, 2006, 04:55 PM
Like a Chidori with shape manipulation
chidori is with shape manipulation,
but only timelimited as it is only to let the chakra 'explode'.

kakashi also said himself that it is impossible for him to do elemental-rasengan.... he tried that more than one time before...
besides that, kakashi knows, that he might need his strength to help tenzou keeping down the kyuubi as soon as tenzou has reached his limit...

Yondaime_101
November 16, 2006, 05:00 PM
If that guy is Naruto, that will be a great move and character development from naruto! I really hope he got that smart to trick kakashi and yamato. It's about time to see something awesome from him!!

jamail
November 16, 2006, 05:15 PM
i just read the scanlation... it's a good one... the story is shaping up to be the best chapters there is... the next releases will be a something to look out for...

for those who posted that its Naruto appearing as Kakashi... I kinda agree with that because of the expression and reaction that Shikamaru made "...that Naruto"

Also, it made me think that maybe Shikamaru's remark (again "...that Naruto") was out of the thought "that here goes Naruto again proving his worth as a shinobi." I think all of this arise, from the fact that nobody expects Naruto to be even good (an Uchiha or a Hyuga are always upgraded as geniuses)... he was always viewed as a failure... Even his sensei, Kakashi was surprised at Naruto's advancement.... maybe it is just a surprised Shikamaru...

But then again, it would be fun to watch Naruto-Shikamaru-Chouji-Ino fight the Akatsuki... and that is where my money is... It would be one hell of a fight... the King and the Knight... SHOUGI....

THETRUTH.com
November 16, 2006, 05:26 PM
They don't need tracking, they need fighting power!!!

This would be the POWER

but if Kakashi is still with "Naruto" they will probably leave immediately.

Power is nothing without direction and Akatsuki left the Bounty Station so they dont know where they are so they do need someone to track them. Yes they do need fighting power but we havent seen Team 8 yet. But if they have the real Kakashi with them, which you seem to think, if the other Team has Naruto with them they should have enough power. If that isnt Kakashi with Team 10 then he can track extremely well if Kakashi, Yamato, Sakura, and Sai go that is plenty power as well. Also we dont really now the whereabouts of Kurenai's Team or Team Gai they werent shown at the funeral but think their will be tracking involved by Kakashi or Team 8 member maybe Hinata(She could witness Naruto's growth up close) it a good chance to mix in other characters.

Glowstuff
November 16, 2006, 05:26 PM
Umm, maybe Kakashi's hand is injured because Naruto's new jutsu got a little out of control and tagged him in the hand, because he held it up when they asked how his training was going.

CupofDice
November 16, 2006, 05:30 PM
Nice chapter, though there could have been a bit more. It seems that Ibiki is at Konoha. I guess Shika, and the rest were the ones that brought the bounty guy back. I now believe there is a good chance of Kakashi being Naruto because that whole section was just too weird. I still believe he is Naruto though. Also hope the Nibi princess comes out of this alive.

laughing@you
November 16, 2006, 05:38 PM
Power is nothing without direction and Akatsuki left the Bounty Station so they dont know where they are so they do need someone to track them. Yes they do need fighting power but we havent seen Team 8 yet. But if they have the real Kakashi with them, which you seem to think, if the other Team has Naruto with them they should have enough power. If that isnt Kakashi with Team 10 then he can track extremely well if Kakashi, Yamato, Sakura, and Sai go that is plenty power as well. Also we dont really now the whereabouts of Kurenai's Team or Team Gai they werent shown at the funeral but think their will be tracking involved by Kakashi or Team 8 member maybe Hinata(She could witness Naruto's growth up close) it a good chance to mix in other characters.

People keep dreaming of teams that haven't being mentioned!!!

Team 8?....Team Gai??? Kurenai???

They don't need to track them. Shikamaru knows they will come back!! Hidan is extremely selfish and confident when they finish with nibi, they will go searching for the ones Hidan couldn't kill. Besides Kakuzu will most likely wants to get the reward for Asuma bounty. They will definetly be back. No need to find them!!!

Unless ppl are looking for nibi to be saved, which i don't think will happened cuz eventhough any team manages to interrupt the process by attacking kakuzu and Hidan, nibi is still in the cave which probably the plant guy would never let her leave. Again that is, IF the process is interrupted and IF she wakes....aw man to many if's!!!!

Bottom line kishimoto used the two bijuus extraction to give time to our heroes for the second round with akatsuki!!!

And ppl disregard that kakashi is a genious that he could figured out how to finish the jutsu with naruto idea!! He could probably have burned his hand practicing to....for revenge!!!

bilheteira
November 16, 2006, 06:01 PM
:O

!!!!!!!!!

kakashi is naruto undercovered?!

DemonDays
November 16, 2006, 06:07 PM
i just thought his hand was bandaged because he was experimenting with Chidori or something.
Maybe watching Naruto making a new jutsu gave him a few of his own ideas.

THETRUTH.com
November 16, 2006, 06:07 PM
@laughing@you

What is going to happen? Please tell!!

They havent even started sealing Nibi. So you think they will be sitting around the bounty station for 3 days!!! By then Naruto probably be finished with the training and the other 18 squads could be their waiting for them as well. Sitting at the bounty station for 3 days?

Since they dont need tracking who is going to come provide the fighting power?

Sephy7KillerMech
November 16, 2006, 06:43 PM
Maybe since Naruto has got the jist of the jutsu Kakashi decided to spar with him so that they could judge how far he's progressed. I, like many people on this forum, believe that the jutsu isn't what will make him powerful, it's the experience from learning it. I bet you Kakashi and Naruto had a little spar and Naruto, not knowing his own strength (Same goes for kakashi not knowing naruto's incredible progression), accidently hurt Kakashi's hand.

poopoomaru
November 16, 2006, 06:53 PM
Hmmm Well I do have to say it would be one of the awesomest things ever if naruto managed to sneak out to help , so awesome in fact I wish I hadnt read it just a few moments ago >_< . But the other possiblity is that naruto may be able to form it right now , but he is taking the extra time to perfect its use in battle situations , and within that he might have been sparring with Kakashi and it got a little out of hand.

THETRUTH.com
November 16, 2006, 07:29 PM
Dont know if this was said before but what if Kurenai is Kakashi and the bandages on her hand was to let Shikamaru know it is her. She usually has her hands wrapped and she was the closest person to Asuma.

Kyuubi Zero
November 16, 2006, 07:35 PM
Could it be possible that Kakashi wanted to try a lightning-powered Rasengan with Naruto, but something went totally wrong and that's why he's bandaged?

Robotic Red
November 16, 2006, 08:33 PM
The possibility of Team Kurenai getting the nod of appearing is greater than that of Team Gai's.

You know, considering Tsunade SENT Team Gai to aid Team Kakashi during the 'Rescue Gaara!' arc.

imported_rock_Lee
November 16, 2006, 09:07 PM
Dont know if this was said before but what if Kurenai is Kakashi and the bandages on her hand was to let Shikamaru know it is her. She usually has her hands wrapped and she was the closest person to Asuma.

But Kurenai wouldn´t need a cover. She could say it straight away that she want to go with them. And Shikamaru wouldn´t say "that naruto" if he would know that it is Kurenai just lying..

It would be too cool if it was Naruto, but that is the reason why he isn´t it. :(

What could happen is that Naruto couldn´t finish his jutsu within the 24hours and Tsunade will send Gai or Kurnais Team. The Teams are fighting and Naruto can back them up later.

THETRUTH.com
November 16, 2006, 11:11 PM
Kurenai might have been excluded from being in the 20 small brigades for a reason. Tsunade was going stop Shika because he was acting irresponsibly so she probably wouldnt let Kurenai leave either.

And my idea had been mentioned on the PREDICTION thread previously.

blitzacev5
November 16, 2006, 11:29 PM
I was talking to a friend about the whole naruto transforming into kakashi thing and he said that if it was naruto he wouldnt need a bandage because the kyubi would heal him,i thought about it for a while and decided that it could still be naruto trying to look as if he is kakashi by putting the bandage on to make him more kakashi like with the training and all,but also there is still something in the back of my head that says it could actually be kakashi but thats about 1%,because i stil think its naruto.

fakemoonlandings
November 16, 2006, 11:30 PM
i wonder if the information regarding hidan's power were discussed with the other teams as well. in case, other teams would encounter since shikamaru said the hunt/search was still going on.

sharingan_kakashi
November 16, 2006, 11:51 PM
Do you guys really think that Henge can fool a hokage? I dont think so. That guy is kakashi.

poopoomaru
November 17, 2006, 12:25 AM
Henge is as flawless as the person that uses it. Without a special eye jutsu , the only way to see through henge is to notice some error in the disguise ( pouch not being on write side , using the wrong hand to write with Etc etc. ) COnsidering how much Naruto has been around KAkashi he is fully qualified to be able to make a flawless Kakashi disguise,

ShadowStrike
November 17, 2006, 12:43 AM
We

Do you guys really think that Henge can fool a hokage? I dont think so. That guy is kakashi.

Well.. Shadow clones are pretty much hard to detect.. If you see the first encounter with Kakashi and Itachi in Konoha, it's obvious the jounins do NOT know they are fighting the shadow clones until they see the real guy appears from somewhere.

Also, when Ino asked Kakashi what happened to his hand, he avoided answering the question. I am almost certain it's Naruto. I guess it's gonna surprise the real Kakashi when he finds out that Naruto completed the jutsu with 3 shadow clones while he's actually fighting Akatsuki with Shikamaru. ;)

deathshadow25
November 17, 2006, 12:48 AM
I think it's 100% Kakashi because the story is becoming real good again. I admit i was ready to fall asleep about 7 chapters ago. Now i think this story is juicing up again like the interrogation guy and the whole Kakashi story with Team 10 Naruto's ultamatum.....oooooo it might be Naruto i can see why some of you guys are saying that because Naruto might complete his jutsu in mid combat, but i still think it's kakashi. overall goooooood chapter

DarkManSharingan32
November 17, 2006, 12:49 AM
We
Well.. Shadow clones are pretty much hard to detect.. If you see the first encounter with Kakashi and Itachi in Konoha, it's obvious the jounins do NOT know they are fighting the shadow clones until they see the real guy appears from somewhere.

Also, when Ino asked Kakashi what happened to his hand, he avoided answering the question. I am almost certain it's Naruto. I guess it's gonna surprise the real Kakashi when he finds out that Naruto completed the jutsu with 3 shadow clones while he's actually fighting Akatsuki with Shikamaru. ;)

But then again...
When Sasuke fought against Naruto...

It was almost like he knew exactly where Naruto was.
---

But the more important part...
Is that most well-to-do ninjas can fight through 100 or so Naruto KB.

poopoomaru
November 17, 2006, 12:51 AM
Ya know something funny I just realized , but I know will probably be looked over in the manga? If a clone that is released passes on all the info it learned to the host and all the over clones then it would be the perfect instant communication device along long distances beyond radio contact? It would be perfect for the 20 brigades for instance , naruto makes 20 clones one going with each the teams and each time a message needs to be sent to the other teams the naruto with the info can just make another Kage Bunshin and then release on of the two , and the message would instantly be sent all the other narutos.

Even though it should totally work it will probably never happen.

Hemostrat
November 17, 2006, 01:19 AM
I don't think Naruto can get rid of only one Kage Bunshin, I think he has to get rid of all of them at the same time.

poopoomaru
November 17, 2006, 01:38 AM
Naw remember when he got those Wind Chakra tips from Asuma the one that talked to asuma was released and the others then all got the info.

erieru
November 17, 2006, 01:48 AM
the reason why I think that is the real Kakashi is because if that was Naruto he would have reveal himself already when they were in the woods listening to Shikamaru's plan. He did not need to pass as Kakashi anymore if it was just the 4 of them. Plus, the training that Naruto is using causes his bushins to explode when the jutsu goes wrong, that means that the real him is at training and I don't think he would be stupid enough to send a clon to an S-class mission, therefore I put my money down saying that Naruto is still training and Kakashi is the real one.

fakemoonlandings
November 17, 2006, 01:57 AM
i know what Ibiki's going to do for the interrogation: sennen goroshi (thousand years of death)

hehehe that would be awesome. i imagine that guy immediately confessing information about kakuzu.

seriously though, i am very curious about what would Ibiki get from the guy and what issues he could uncover regarding the akatsuki.

Koen
November 17, 2006, 07:39 AM
Man, it seems naruto is getting stronger and stronger... First he wounded jiraiya during his 2.5 years training. And now even kakashi has a bandage around his arm. That has defenitely to do with naruto...

As for him ending his training within those 24 hours, I hope he won't... Maybe we'll get a look on hinata and her team, backing up Team 10 with kurenai (wouldn't that be cool)

laughing@you
November 17, 2006, 08:00 AM
@laughing@you

What is going to happen? Please tell!!

They havent even started sealing Nibi. So you think they will be sitting around the bounty station for 3 days!!! By then Naruto probably be finished with the training and the other 18 squads could be their waiting for them as well. Sitting at the bounty station for 3 days?

Since they dont need tracking who is going to come provide the fighting power?

You are Funny!! :notrust

They probably won't need to as soon as they get close, they probably repeat 30% chakra clone copy, and probably delay our heroes until they finished. The same move they used when extracting gaara's one tail shukaku.

Waiting in the bounty station? Why not? ;)

Kurenai might have been excluded from being in the 20 small brigades for a reason. Tsunade was going stop Shika because he was acting irresponsibly so she probably wouldnt let Kurenai leave either.

And my idea had been mentioned on the PREDICTION thread previously.

So kurenai used Henge to transform into Kakashi but forgot her hand? :notrust

One of the reasons (probably) why Kurenai was excluded from the special brigades is because of itachi. Tsunade didn't know which akatsuki member were in the fire country, and one of the last members that visited them was itachi. Who totally owned kurenai in battle and was saved by kakashi and Gai's intervention. Strategically speaking kurenai wouldn't be a good option for this mission.

the reason why I think that is the real Kakashi is because if that was Naruto he would have reveal himself already when they were in the woods listening to Shikamaru's plan. He did not need to pass as Kakashi anymore if it was just the 4 of them. Plus, the training that Naruto is using causes his bushins to explode when the jutsu goes wrong, that means that the real him is at training and I don't think he would be stupid enough to send a clon to an S-class mission, therefore I put my money down saying that Naruto is still training and Kakashi is the real one.

Excellent point!! I put my money on that bet to!!! :tem

imported_rock_Lee
November 17, 2006, 08:21 AM
One of the reasons (probably) why Kurenai was excluded from the special brigades is because of itachi. Tsunade didn't know which akatsuki member were in the fire country, and one of the last members that visited them was itachi. Who totally owned kurenai in battle and was saved by kakashi and Gai's intervention. Strategically speaking kurenai wouldn't be a good option for this mission.

hehe but Kurenai wasn´t alone, she was with Asuma and he also got owned, and Asuma was sent on the mission. ;)

and don´t forget all the chunins that were sent out, they all are nothing for Itachi.

laughing@you
November 17, 2006, 08:43 AM
hehe but Kurenai wasn´t alone, she was with Asuma and he also got owned, and Asuma was sent on the mission. ;)

and don´t forget all the chunins that were sent out, they all are nothing for Itachi.

Is not that kurenai is weak!! Don't get me wrong!! Is her attack pattern and style that is a complete mismatch!! Asuma could fight Itachi with Gai's strategy of course. But Kurenai's style is based on genjutsu (Again!!That we have seing from her) and Itachi with his sharingan eats those for breakfast!!!

Thats my point!!

All the chunnins nothing to Itachi? Well don't know about that! Cuz if Tsunade had Itachi in mind as posibility, she would probably have chosen ninjas capable of at least putting a good fight against him. So we don't know. But yeah in my book the only one capable of facing Itachi at this point is either kakashi, top experienced Hyuga members, Jiraiya, oh and sasuke but his not accessible to join a team!!! If somebody has other ideas, feel free to post them!!

imported_rock_Lee
November 17, 2006, 09:18 AM
there was a discussion when Tsunade sent all the Teams against Akatsuki and everyone was just like, what the hell is she doing? What are these chunin going to do against the akatsuki? They would be killed in seconds, there aren´t really that many people that could fight a guy like Itachi without dying in a second.

Asumas luck was that he was fighting against Kisame and was rescued by Kakashi before Kisame got serious. I don´t think that Asuma would had a chance against Itachi. If Itachi had attacked him and not Kurenai he would also look really bad and got owned in seconds like Kurenai.

Hyuuga Hanabi
November 17, 2006, 12:50 PM
Kakashi hurted his Raikiri arm :(

Edit: I -just- noticed... Sasuke and Kakashi do it with opposite hands. Sasuke held it in his left. <.<

DarkManSharingan32
November 17, 2006, 02:27 PM
Kakashi hurted his Raikiri arm :(

Edit: I -just- noticed... Sasuke and Kakashi do it with opposite hands. Sasuke held it in his left. <.<

Sasuke is left handed.

Lol

MasterOdin
November 17, 2006, 02:56 PM
How about this for the reason behind Kakashi's injured hand. What if while he was attacking Naruto with his raikiri, Naruto's wind-infused rassengan was able to push back Kakashi's attack thereby injuring his hand.

In other words, Naurto used it simply for blocking at this point. The reason why I write this is because if the wind rassengan is supposed to be that powerful, there is no way Kakashi should have survived a full-on encounter with just an injured hand.

bax
November 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
There is a possibility for that. Yeah, I know people are conspiring on it's Naruto in disguise. But the way Kakashi talk to Tsunade, he'll most probably the real one.

In fact, Naruto got ample time to finish up his training. Although it's just 24 hours, but with the help of KB, it's not a big deal. He already got the essential part of creating the Wind Rasengan, he just needs to perfect it and make it practical in combat.

Anyway, let not rule out other possibilities as well ^_^

THETRUTH.com
November 17, 2006, 05:47 PM
You are Funny!! :notrust

They probably won't need to as soon as they get close, they probably repeat 30% chakra clone copy, and probably delay our heroes until they finished. The same move they used when extracting gaara's one tail shukaku.

Waiting in the bounty station? Why not? ;)

As soon as they get close they dont know where they went if they are anywhere near the bounty station the other 18 platoons should have found them. You previously said:

Shikamaru knows they will come back!! Hidan is extremely selfish and confident when they finish with nibi, they will go searching for the ones Hidan couldn't kill. Besides Kakuzu will most likely wants to get the reward for Asuma bounty. They will definetly be back. No need to find them!!!

Now you say they will have to find them. I thought they werent going to need tracking.

So kurenai used Henge to transform into Kakashi but forgot her hand? :notrust

Excellent point!! I put my money on that bet to!!! :tem

I gave the reason I think she left her hand that way in a post between the two you quoted from me. I agree rock_Lee, if that was why Tsunade excluded then her out why would any chuunin be sent at all. Tsunade also had intel from anbu and the monk they knew it wasnt Itachi so why hold back Kurenai. Shikamaru is a bad match-up for because of Itachi's knowledge about Konoha jutsus(i.e. Kage Mane), speed, and use of KBs never now if you have the right one. But if it was about match-ups Gai skills would be essential.

I was reading ch. 312 again it makes me think that Kakashi is Naruto henged. The part a where Shikamaru offer to help Naruto the next time with Sasuke. Got me thinking Naruto remembers that and wants to help him with something that important to him now.

fenix1729
November 17, 2006, 10:00 PM
I think the 4 hokage said something abouth kakashi special technique not being complete. I'm talking abouth his chidori technique. Kakashi hand has bandages So after watching naruto he may have completed or created a new technique by creating clones of himself or something. Or maybe that's naruto or the teacher or hinata team.

ttxdragon
November 17, 2006, 10:12 PM
I think the 4 hokage said something abouth kakashi special technique not being complete. I'm talking abouth his chidori technique. Kakashi hand has bandages So after watching naruto he may have completed or created a new technique by creating clones of himself or something. Or maybe that's naruto or the teacher or hinata team.

the back then incomplete jutsu was chidori. the simple reason: he was too fast to notice the enemies counterattacks, leaving him open. the sharingan covers that incompleteness ^^;

weixiaobao
November 17, 2006, 11:51 PM
the back then incomplete jutsu was chidori. the simple reason: he was too fast to notice the enemies counterattacks, leaving him open. the sharingan covers that incompleteness ^^;

I think it about time that Kakashi come up with a new original jutsu beside his Chidori and Legendary Thousand Years of Death.

KickAzzThug
November 18, 2006, 01:46 AM
How about this for the reason behind Kakashi's injured hand. What if while he was attacking Naruto with his raikiri, Naruto's wind-infused rassengan was able to push back Kakashi's attack thereby injuring his hand.

In other words, Naurto used it simply for blocking at this point. The reason why I write this is because if the wind rassengan is supposed to be that powerful, there is no way Kakashi should have survived a full-on encounter with just an injured hand.

I agree with that completely. I think that Naruto has not perfected his Jutsu, but he has completed it. What I mean is like when Naruto was learning to summon Gamabunta he was not able to summon it whenever he pleased. He was able to summon it only when his life depended on it like when Jiraiya pushed him over the cliff and Gaara was about to crush him in his sand coffin. He was not able to summon Gamabunta during the Sannin fight. I believe that he has been able to with some work complete a wind rasengan and that now with Yamatos supervision is completing it so he can use it in battle.

Did any one else notice that the Akatsuki have so far sealed 5 of the Jinchurikii. if you look closely on the middle two panels of page 12 you see that it there are 9 circles representing the 9 different tailed beasts and in the before panel you see only 4 dots after they complete the sealing of the 3 tails it went to 5 dots now they working on the 2 tails once they seal her they will have 6 of the 9 Jinchurikii. Other than Naruto there are 2 left that we dont know about I wonder who they are, and how many tails they have respectivly.

ShadowStrike
November 18, 2006, 03:20 AM

Maybe Kurenai was the "King" to be protected. For those Naruto-henge-Kakashi doubters, please look careful at kakashi's expression when a question was first raised by Shikamaru then another one by Ino. I mean Kashimoto wouldn't simply add some random thing because he has a free picture slot. Also, even Shikamaru might not have known that it is Naruto.

zutto06
November 18, 2006, 04:06 AM
I doubt its naruto clone..

Probably naruto was told to get into battle like simulation so he can get some experience on performing his jutsu while moving in a normal battle.

Whats the point of learning how to make a new special jutsu if you cannot bring it out to use in battle.

ShadowStrike
November 18, 2006, 04:23 AM
I doubt its naruto clone..

Probably naruto was told to get into battle like simulation so he can get some experience on performing his jutsu while moving in a normal battle.

Whats the point of learning how to make a new special jutsu if you cannot bring it out to use in battle.

Ah exactly! Naruto will get his new jutsu ready while he poses as Kakashi. How? His shadow clones! He will leave three shadow clones with Kakashi and Yamato to complete his jutsu, while his real self is with Shikamaru. So when the training is complete, his clones are gonna say something like "Thanks guys! Now to battle!" and *poof* he instantaneouslty uses that jutsu on the akatsuki.

Konkun
November 18, 2006, 07:20 AM
I still dont know how mastering One single Jutsu will make Naruto better. Suppose he can use Kazegan effectively in battle, what happened if the person who he did it to survive the hit? Hes screwed and would have to rely on Kyubi.

Yondaime_101
November 18, 2006, 08:37 AM
Mastering only one justsu will not make naruto better, but you guys are not looking at the big picture. By mastering this "one" jutsu, he is learning so much more on the sides like element manipulation. It's like you are learning how to play soccer/football. you just don't learn how to kick a ball!! You have to gain stamina, endurance, quick thinking and movement. At the end of the day, you are so much better in areas other than just kicking the ball. That's what is happening with Naruto. This "one " justsu will help him develop a lot of other techniques!

Konkun
November 18, 2006, 09:50 AM
Mastering only one justsu will not make naruto better, but you guys are not looking at the big picture. By mastering this "one" jutsu, he is learning so much more on the sides like element manipulation. It's like you are learning how to play soccer/football. you just don't learn how to kick a ball!! You have to gain stamina, endurance, quick thinking and movement. At the end of the day, you are so much better in areas other than just kicking the ball. That's what is happening with Naruto. This "one " justsu will help him develop a lot of other techniques!

Yes, I know but I'm talking RIGHT now. Obviously Tsunade is relying on Naruto to finish his jutsu so he can help out or defend himself. But in this short scope of time hes mastering a single jutsu. Perhaps more will come out of it but it will most likely be in the heat of battle.

jairdan6
November 18, 2006, 12:15 PM
did anyone notice that for some reason ino and chouji have lost the ability to talk without shikamaru's help

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 12:17 PM
did anyone notice that for some reason ino and chouji have lost the ability to talk without shikamaru's help

I HAVE noticed that they never seem to know where he is.
And that they have the need to ask eachother almost every time they make an appearence.

bax
November 18, 2006, 12:28 PM

The way I see it, maybe they were just don't want to say anything right now, fearing any words they speak, would make Shikamaru feels uneasy, sad or worse, make Shikamaru goes berserk (he's in a bad mood obviously)

The way it goes right now, I think it's for the best. Shikamaru is more focussed than ever, and I don't think Ino and Chouji want to disrupt that focus.

blitzacev5
November 18, 2006, 12:54 PM
I totally agree with you.

jairdan6
November 18, 2006, 01:29 PM
ugh, shikamaru reminds me of harry potter from book five.

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 06:35 PM
I have a question guys...

Has anyone noticed that Kakashi seems to be missing something?
It's like he's drifting without a sense of vision or a purpose. And this last chapter really hit home for me with this guy.

He actually says "He doesn't need me anymore".
---

With Sasuke gone, Sakura learning from Tsunade... And Naruto growing bond with Yamato (and established bond with Jiraiya)... I think Kakashi might be getting a little depressed... *shrugs*

It just seems like Kakashi is out in an ocean of thoughts by himself...
Hopefully we see something develop out of this in the future, and hopefully we see a revitalized Kakashi.

One who has a clear purpose and vision.

weixiaobao
November 18, 2006, 08:26 PM
I have a question guys...

Has anyone noticed that Kakashi seems to be missing something?
It's like he's drifting without a sense of vision or a purpose. And this last chapter really hit home for me with this guy.

He actually says "He doesn't need me anymore".
---

With Sasuke gone, Sakura learning from Tsunade... And Naruto growing bond with Yamato (and established bond with Jiraiya)... I think Kakashi might be getting a little depressed... *shrugs*

It just seems like Kakashi is out in an ocean of thoughts by himself...
Hopefully we see something develop out of this in the future, and hopefully we see a revitalized Kakashi.

One who has a clear purpose and vision.

Gold Knight must be sad. What you say sound very possibe. I wonder what Kakashi do in the 3 year period where Naruto is training. Probaly eat sleep, read pervert stuff, eat, kill some badass, sleep,.... maybe keeping company with Guy.

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 09:03 PM
Gold Knight must be sad. What you say sound very possibe. I wonder what Kakashi do in the 3 year period where Naruto is training. Probaly eat sleep, read pervert stuff, eat, kill some badass, sleep,.... maybe keeping company with Guy.

Ha, i guess that is a way to put it... (although i'm pretty sure Advanching his Sharingan took up most of that time...lol)

I would like to go out on a limb and make a small prediction.
The next meeting between Hidan/Kakuzu - Kakashi/Shikamaru and Co. will be rather brief. With Shikamaru's plan working to near perfection, and as a bonus it will inturrupt the sealin of the Nibii...promting the AL so send a near team to backup the ambushed duo. (Hidan will be killed... and Kakuzu also be defeated after incapacitating the Ino/Shika/Chou connection).

In the near future... the next battle we will see will be Tobi/Deidara (who should be sent as back up)... and Kakashi. And when Naruto finishes his jutsu... He and at least Sakura will arrive as backup...

ALKHHKLA
November 18, 2006, 09:05 PM
Wow, I fully forgot about the existence of Ibiki up to this point. Had to read the earlier chapters to remember him.

Robotic Red
November 18, 2006, 09:48 PM
Kakashi will regain his sense of purpose when he realizes Tobi is Obito.

*ducking*

fremeer
November 18, 2006, 10:12 PM
lol the sad thing is that i think its the most likely scenario. we know that a couple of the akatsuki have to die in the hands of naruto and team so most likely kakashi will net himself a kill and most likely could be tobi.

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 10:31 PM
Kakashi will regain his sense of purpose when he realizes Tobi is Obito.

*ducking*

And thus the whole point of me writing that post.

lol

SacredNic
November 18, 2006, 10:53 PM
Did any one else notice that the Akatsuki have so far sealed 5 of the Jinchurikii. if you look closely on the middle two panels of page 12 you see that it there are 9 circles representing the 9 different tailed beasts and in the before panel you see only 4 dots after they complete the sealing of the 3 tails it went to 5 dots now they working on the 2 tails once they seal her they will have 6 of the 9 Jinchurikii. Other than Naruto there are 2 left that we dont know about I wonder who they are, and how many tails they have respectivly.

I reckon that one of the remaining ones is the 8-tailed jinchurikii.

Do I hear Kabuto anyone? :tem

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 11:08 PM
I reckon that one of the remaining ones is the 8-tailed jinchurikii.

Do I hear Kabuto anyone? :tem

It's a perfect tie in.
Since Orochimaru seems hell-bent on being a hinderence to Akatsuki's plans...

For what reason, we don't know...

xi0
November 18, 2006, 11:33 PM
Uh, wrong thread... http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=7162.525

Above is the link for the End of Fillers thread. I just moved the posts concern into that thread. Please be advised to know where you're posting. ~ bax

ShadowStrike
November 19, 2006, 02:40 AM
I feel that sometimes people try to relate too much of the characters they want to see again with some unidentified characters. I think it's strange because so far in Akatsuki we see totally new people with amazing skills from many parts of the ninja world. To think that the AL leader, the blue-haired girl?, Tobi, Itachi and Orochimaru are all from Konoha or in some relation with it, would make the story line narrow. I believe AL leader is someone totally new, who might not even have a past village.

Itachi, an akatsuki member, mentioned to his brother that there are three people capable of handling Mangayou(pardon my spelling) Sharingan. So how do we fit in AL leader as Uchiha Marada and Tobi as Obito if Itachi, Sasuke and Kakashi are to have it? Ah, perhaps they are weaker Uchihas who doesn't have that ability.

Toad Sage
November 19, 2006, 03:08 AM
Kabuto being a jinchuuriki himself is a fabulous idea. That would certainly explain the enigma of his red eyes in combat. It might also explain his quality as a ninja. After all, he's a medical ninja that allegedly is equivalent to Kakashi (who, by most standards, it's ridiculously strong).

I wish the story would return to characters like Kabuto. Kishimoto did such a good job developing them in the first act, it confuses me as to why he wants to ignore that presently. Questions like Kabuto's loyalty, and now I suppose his status as a jinchuuriki seem to occupy more board space than some of the current issues.

Anyway...

kyubisharingan
November 19, 2006, 07:50 AM
wat does a jinchuriki have to do with being a medical ninja? U forget that Kabuto's father was also a medical nin(stated by Kakashi after the 2nd round elimination of the chunin exam)..were do u see red eyes? besides y doesnt Oro just extract the "8 tails" as u call Kabuto?

anyway, man, did u guys see Tsunade?? she actually got her sexy butt out of that office to do something^^

ibra87
November 19, 2006, 07:54 AM
This Kakashi might be a henge... or Asuma reincarnation. He's there to help them and retrieve the pack of cigarettes Shikamaru stole then disappear after the battle together with Shikamaru's smomking habit, un.

blitzacev5
November 19, 2006, 11:31 AM
Kabuto being a jinchuuriki himself is a fabulous ideaOh please no that would be a very bad idea,he's got such an attitude.

jairdan6
November 19, 2006, 12:20 PM
Kabuto being a jinchuuriki himself is a fabulous idea.

don't you think kabuto would've used some of his alleged jinchuuriki power against naruto if he were in fact a jinchuuriki? or maybe be able to defeat tsunade when they were fighting? and if he were, why wouldn't sasori simply have had him sealed while he was still his subordinate?

DarkManSharingan32
November 19, 2006, 12:37 PM
don't you think kabuto would've used some of his alleged jinchuuriki power against naruto if he were in fact a jinchuuriki? or maybe be able to defeat tsunade when they were fighting? and if he were, why wouldn't sasori simply have had him sealed while he was still his subordinate?

No.
Kabuto strikes me as a person who would rely more on his own power.
Think about it... If he never uses his jutsu... he can never be detected as a Jinchuuriki.

If Orochimaru were to witness those red-eyes at some point... I believe he is smart enough to discretly woo Kabuto away from Akatsuki, and effectivly steal the very thing they were looking for, right under their noses.

*shrugs*

bax
November 19, 2006, 02:05 PM
Guys...

Please don't start a Kabuto discussion here. He has nothing to do with Chapter 331 anyway.

If you guys wanna talk about Kabuto being a Jinchuuriki, there's already a thread for it
Kabuto the Hachibi.....perhaps (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=4820.0)
Although that thread is concerning about Kabuto being the Eight-Tails, if there is enough discussion, I can change the thread title to something like "Theory/Discussion: Is Kabuto a Jinchuuriki?".

Or if you guys want to talk about Kabuto in general, you guys can always start a thread inside the Character Discussion Board (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=300.0).

kadodo
November 19, 2006, 06:38 PM
There is a possibility for that. Yeah, I know people are conspiring on it's Naruto in disguise. But the way Kakashi talk to Tsunade, he'll most probably the real one.

In fact, Naruto got ample time to finish up his training. Although it's just 24 hours, but with the help of KB, it's not a big deal. He already got the essential part of creating the Wind Rasengan, he just needs to perfect it and make it practical in combat.

Anyway, let not rule out other possibilities as well ^_^

I agree with that. I think he'll be able to pull it off within 24 hours. I also think that Naruto is the cause of Kakashi's injured arm. Anyways, I wonder when the time comes to go in the mission if Sai will go with team 7.

ShadowStrike
November 19, 2006, 09:26 PM
So that's it? Kurenai takes over Sakura's cry-baby place in the manga?

Robotic Red
November 20, 2006, 09:16 AM
So that's it? Kurenai takes over Sakura's cry-baby place in the manga?

It's not as though Asuma just left for the sake of power like Sasuke did.

Cause he...well, you know, DIED.

Wouldn't you cry in Kurenai's place?

(And for crying out loud, we see her ACTUALLY crying in, what, one chapter?)

DarkManSharingan32
November 20, 2006, 01:23 PM
It's not as though Asuma just left for the sake of power like Sasuke did.

Cause he...well, you know, DIED.

Wouldn't you cry in Kurenai's place?

(And for crying out loud, we see her ACTUALLY crying in, what, one chapter?)

Actually it's more like three large panels on ONE page of ONE chapter....

lol

Toad Sage
November 20, 2006, 10:52 PM
wat does a jinchuriki have to do with being a medical ninja? U forget that Kabuto's father was also a medical nin(stated by Kakashi after the 2nd round elimination of the chunin exam)..were do u see red eyes? besides y doesnt Oro just extract the "8 tails" as u call Kabuto?

anyway, man, did u guys see Tsunade?? she actually got her sexy butt out of that office to do something^^

My point was that medical nin are not supposedly very good at combat (of course, people like Sakura and Tsunade contradict this, but it is stated in the manga). For a medical nin like Kabuto to be a peer of Kakashi, who is clearly one of the most powerful beings in the manga (everything from mangekyo sharingan to the rasengan!) to me indicates the presence of a bijuu could explain how Kabuto is able to cover the gap. Also, of course, there have been intimations that he undergoes a transformation when he's really pissed off. Thus, a bijuu might explain that fittingly, whereas my general statement about medical nin might be garbage overall :)

blitzacev5
November 21, 2006, 12:40 AM
My point was that medical nin are not supposedly very good at combat (of course, people like Sakura and Tsunade contradict this, but it is stated in the manga). For a medical nin like Kabuto to be a peer of Kakashi, who is clearly one of the most powerful beings in the manga (everything from mangekyo sharingan to the rasengan!) to me indicates the presence of a bijuu could explain how Kabuto is able to cover the gap. Also, of course, there have been intimations that he undergoes a transformation when he's really pissed off. Thus, a bijuu might explain that fittingly, whereas my general statement about medical nin might be garbage overall :)
If you think about it he is orochimaru's spy so therefore its possible that the reason he is so strong is because he underwent some sort of training this is possible,but its more than likely that kabuto is not a jinchuriki otherwise it would have been obvious when he was fighting tsunade he would have used it to his advantage.

poopoomaru
November 21, 2006, 01:23 AM
My point was that medical nin are not supposedly very good at combat (of course, people like Sakura and Tsunade contradict this, but it is stated in the manga).

Kabuto falls directly in the exception with Tsunade and Sakura , most med nin who fall in the other category are like those guys in the white coats that carried Lee off after he bout with Gaara and who were running with Kakashi after the Naruto Sasuke fight. Med nins lik Kabuto use their knowledge of medicince directly with their battle power. His battle power is merely the application of his genius in medical jutsu on the battle field , nothing more. His speed and physical power might be the result of minor physical alterations on his part , like those given to sasuke but they in themselves arent that spectacular so it isnt that out of the realm of plausability. His power in its majority is all med knowledge.

weixiaobao
November 21, 2006, 11:40 AM
Kabuto falls directly in the exception with Tsunade and Sakura

Kabuto look (not getting) so weak, when compare to all other monster in Naruto world. (he done nothing in his recently apperance

Sakura- get knock out in the Grass Arc trying to retrieve Sasuke (she done nothing in that arc that worth mentioning)

Godame (when the 3 sennin face off, she was like losing to Kabuto (who like not that strong), and losing to Orochimaru (which still injured by the 3rd), she only successfully injury the toad sennin badly by poisoning him (good job Slug-sennin)

Toad Sage
November 21, 2006, 04:06 PM
If you think about it he is orochimaru's spy so therefore its possible that the reason he is so strong is because he underwent some sort of training this is possible,but its more than likely that kabuto is not a jinchuriki otherwise it would have been obvious when he was fighting tsunade he would have used it to his advantage.

Or he could be a jinchuuriki... The point of my post was to clarify the connection I apprehended.

darkstar7
November 21, 2006, 04:36 PM
what i find exciting is that we've seen 4 jinchuurikis (naruto, gaara, yugito, and sanbi), and from looking at the akatsuki's giant container statue, we also know that akatsuki has 3 other unseen jinchuurikis (or bijuus).

this leaves only 2 jinchuurikis or bijuus to be revealed!

I hope kabuto is one of them for two reasons:
1. it would finally solve that whole mystery since part I about his red eyes and "old blood awakening" and
2. it provides a spark for an akatsuki/orochimaru confrontation outside of the itachi/sasuke connection (it would be lame if akatsuki went after oro just for that ring!)