PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Your opinion about Ace

Vetinari clone
March 02, 2010, 05:55 AM
I was wondering if there was anyone out there who doesn't like ace? If so please post your reasons (honestly I expect this thread to die almost at once, what's there not to like about ace :?bunny). Oh and please no hateful comments about anyone who doesn't like ace if any such exist.

urlaub
March 02, 2010, 06:01 AM
Well, you must understand that no one dares to bash Ace in this forum in a bad way(a psychological weapon!) and as you said Ace is a good character with admirable virtues. The only thing that I remember someone said was something about him not wanting to become the pirate king and having different goals in life.

On the other hand,
I hat Ace cause he died!

ScratchmenApoo
March 02, 2010, 06:23 AM
I don't see how you could hate a person who lives strong and has a faithful relationship with his nakama, especially Whitebeard. Ace was a good person in a sense that he never forgot his purpose and kept striving towards accomplishing it. He was a strong pirate with his good manners (really, the best manners we've seen in One Piece) and outlook on life, he is perhaps the most righteous character. Whitebeard Pirates also seem like a peace-main type of pirate crew, they don't just attack and pillage everything. He had a strong bond with Luffy.
Why hate Ace when it was the author who decided to kill him :P