PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Akainu
March 03, 2010, 11:41 AM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58610) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

The Raw is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/577)!

Moogle Mango
March 08, 2010, 11:06 AM
From the first spoiler, why would Garp stop Aokiji?

Lyn685
March 08, 2010, 11:12 AM
That spoiler is sooo fake.
1. Aces and WBs Bodys are both on the side of the marines, why should the Whitebeard Pirates have the corpses all of a sudden?
2. Whats so great about the new Crewmembers of Blackbeard, if they can't defeat a single admiral together and run away like cowards?
3. Blackbeard promissed us a show, and according to what he said in the last chapter, it isn't over yet.

luffy_boy
March 08, 2010, 11:13 AM
Only part i like is the Kizaru part...

But, offcourse it is a FAKE

dsr
March 08, 2010, 11:14 AM
Yeah, fake all the way.
And there's also some plot inconsistency.

TonyTonyChopper
March 08, 2010, 11:22 AM
no time skip again? huh.. please Oda.. please end this war... I miss Strawhats

monkey D luffy
March 08, 2010, 11:22 AM
spoiler tag says apprentice, i dont think its fake and this sucks. marco could grab both their bodies and since this is only a 2 liner we dont know anything yet. i wont say its fake till its proven or disproven 100%

Loreus
March 08, 2010, 11:25 AM
The part with Luffy on a bed already seems weird.

Akainu
March 08, 2010, 11:26 AM
please stop posting worthless "fake" one liners if you have no arguments.

About the content, as far as I understood it didn't say the pirates had the corpses, just that they were laying next to each other.
Blackbeard got beaten up pretty bad by WB and now an Admiral staying in the spoilers boundaries, and there is another Admiral and some Marines waiting - a situation they couldn't possibly profit from, no? Especially if they still have something to do, like, let's say flatten Marijoa or whatever <.<

Also the spoiler is a few sentences long - how can that not be inconsistently summarising a chapter of 14+ pages?

joyner
March 08, 2010, 11:29 AM
I think its fake. It would be a big shame for the marines if they would let those level 6 jailers escape, and the main objective of this event is to execute Ace which they have done earlier with a big bonus of WB's head. I cant see the point on stopping Aokiji in chasing BB's crew.

Bugzee
March 08, 2010, 11:42 AM
Garp stopping Aokiji? Damn, I wouldn't think Garp would cool down that easily imo. BB getting kicked by Kizaru, would be nice. :D

LongLiveOnePiece
March 08, 2010, 11:43 AM
if its real it will be a fade out chapter of the previous action..I dont like it very much to be honest.I was so used to chapters with not only action but intense feelings too.

Now there is nothing to be expecting, Wb dead Ace dead luffy unconcious, and BB i think he will escape for he has a great role to play in the future..
So i wouldnt mind a timeskip instead of this chapter.even if BB's escape is out of the line.

P.s. the script seems believable to me

urlaub
March 08, 2010, 11:45 AM
Could be true, it seems that aprentice has delivered correct stuff usually. So I call it true. If a spoiler looks at first like a dissapointing chapter, then the chaper sometimes surprises positevely. Maybe that is the case also this time. But you gotta think that the next chapter would be the last from the war if WB pirates skip and BB also. But Akainu alive and kicking as strong as ever. Amazing strenght there if this is true. Everyone hoped he really got some damage in.

Blooper
March 08, 2010, 11:45 AM
You see, it was Garp who stopped Aokiji from chasing BB, not anyone else. Maybe he understands that BB is someone who should be dealth with by Luffy.

Bugzee
March 08, 2010, 11:47 AM
I had a strong feeling that the timeskip would occur/start at the end of this week's chapter. Maybe, that thing about Luffy lying on the bed is true?

Typical BB to escape in such a situation...

Muhbaer
March 08, 2010, 11:48 AM
BB pirates can't take on an admiral?
just weaklings I guess -> FAKE

urlaub
March 08, 2010, 11:50 AM
Ah my bad it was Kizaru whi kicked the shit out of BB. And again, I predict max 2 chapters til the end of the war arc. And then you know it, back to SH.

Ero-Sanji
March 08, 2010, 11:52 AM
Nah, this can't be true. Garp would never ever stop Aokiji for attacking BB. I mean that guy just confessed that he's responsible for all of the recent disasters. The part with Ace's body lying besides could be right since the marines could have put them together. But all in all this one seems fake.

LongLiveOnePiece
March 08, 2010, 11:52 AM
Could be true, it seems that aprentice has delivered correct stuff usually. So I call it true. If a spoiler looks at first like a dissapointing chapter, then the chaper sometimes surprises positevely. Maybe that is the case also this time. But you gotta think that the next chapter would be the last from the war if WB pirates skip and BB also. But Akainu alive and kicking as strong as ever. Amazing strenght there if this is true. Everyone hoped he really got some damage in.

Akainu is not reffered in the script.unless you can read the foreign one and there is a wrong in the translation.Akainu should be dead ( although i love him as a villain, he should die just for the sake of WB: if he is alive Wb was unable to deafeat a single powerful person,what kind of monster is that??So i m with akainu dead)

seems pretty much possible that luffy will sleep for a long long time.but i think we have one more present chapter before the timeskip,just to clear some things in MHQ,unless Oda includes them in the near future with flashbacks.

still waiting for confirmation

sarutobi_sensei
March 08, 2010, 11:55 AM
It's most likely fake, but it could possibly happen. The WB Pirates could've managed to secure both Ace's and WB's body.

I reserve my judgment, but I wouldn't be pissed if it's true. It would be a normal chapter.

HikaruYami
March 08, 2010, 11:56 AM
Why was this spoiler even allowed in? ~.~" I can't imagine the blackbeard pirates openly claiming being no match for an Admiral, unless it's a really mocking voice.

Rufymadara69
March 08, 2010, 12:00 PM
600:見習い
03/08(月) 15:45

577話 終幕

泣き崩れる白髭海賊団。マルコは白目鼻水。センゴク、目を瞑って何かを考えている。黄猿「次はお前たちだよォ~」と黒ひげを蹴り飛ばす。
黒髭吹っ飛び血を吐く仲間が「まずい!大将を相手には勝てない、撤収だ」といい黒髭連れて逃げる。青雉追おうとするが、ガープがとめる。
場面かわって白ひげ海賊団。エースと白ひげの遺体が並んで横たわっている。マルコ「親父…今までありがとう」という。
ジョズも泣いている。イワンコフがマルコに早く逃げるよ、といい船を出す。ルフィーがベッドで横たわっている場面。終

(i/N02B,ID:RRF6rGhLO)

Chapter 577: The End.

Whitebeard Pirates are all shocked. Marco has got white eyes and a dripping nose. Sengoku thinks of something with his eyes shut. Kizaru says "You gonna be next~" and kicks Blackbeard flying.
Blackbeard spits blood and one of his fellows says: "How unlucky! We're no match for an admiral, withdraw." and then grabs Blackbeard and runs with him. Aokiji wants to chase them, but Garp stops him.
The scene changes back to the Whitebeard Pirates. Ace and Whitebeard's corpses lie side by side. Marco says "Pops... Thank you for everything"
Jaws is seen crying. Iva tells to Marco they gotta run for it and prepare a boat. The scene with Luffy lying on the bed. End.

Fonte: AMP (http://animeemangaparadise.forumcommunity.net/)
Credits: Rufymadara69

Capitolo 577: La Fine.

I pirati di Barbabianca sono tutti sconvolti. Marco con gli occhi bianchi e il naso gocciolante. Sengoku pensa qualcosa con gli occhi chiusi. Kizaru dice "tu sarai il prossimo~" e tira un calcio a Barbanera facendolo volare.
Barbanera sputa sangue e uno dei suoi compagni dice: "Che sfortuna! Non siamo qui per combattere contro un ammiraglio, ritiriamoci". e poi afferra Barbanera e corre con lui. Aokiji vuole inseguirli, ma Garp lo ferma.
La scena cambia e torna dai Pirati di Barbabianca. Ace e Barbabianca cadaveri giacciono fianco a fianco. Marco dice: "Padre... Grazie di tutto"
Jaws è visto piangere. Iva dice a Marco che devono scappare e preparare una barca. La scena con Rufy sdraiato sul letto. Fine.

Akainu
March 08, 2010, 12:04 PM
why should it not be allowed?

about BB: please people, face it, his group is nowhere near a Yonkou and they could only beat WB in the first place because he had already taken so many shots and slashes.
Furthermore, BB got attacked thrice if we count Magellan in and they even ran out of ammo = no weapons for the bigger part of the crew.
I'm not saying the spoiler is true, it's not confirmed yet, but putting BB up to the admirals at this point is wrong;

cry
March 08, 2010, 12:05 PM
BB got beaten up by WB and they still have plans on the NW and One Piece. So why should they waste time on a battlefield full of Vice-Admirals, Admirals and old Marine legends like Garp?
This part seems true to me.
They already mocked the Marine so it is time to get away. The 3 Admirals are imho the three strongest Logia-Users atm and BB would be in trouble. Remember his fight against Ace.
Quite interesting spoiler.

Edit: I totally agree with Akainu's points.

The Closet Pervert
March 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Too bland to be real. No worries guys, let's wait for the real one..

obamamania
March 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Exactly...why would the WG be so damn afraid of these people if ONE admiral could kick their collective asses all at once. If this is a true spoiler then wtf lol. WB just kicked Akainu's ass, and then nearly kills BB who's the real person to hate since he's more of a jackass than Akainu since every event since Ace's intro has revolved around BB and what he did and plans to do. These criminals should be able to defeat an admiral, otherwise this is ridiculous. Besides, Garp stopped Aokiji apparently, so why must Kizaru sit on his ass and let them escape.

And Akainu, these criminals are so feared that they were erased from history for their actions. Not even Gold Roger who was the pirate king got such treatment of his reputation. WB was the strongest man period, so technically he's supposed to be above admiral level. So why couldn't these legends at least fight an admiral. Otherwise how are they a threat to anyone.

johnnyb7
March 08, 2010, 12:08 PM
haha, damn, Garp should have let Aokoji attack Blackbeard.

Next chapter will leave Luffy and the rest of the pirates and go on to show what happened to the rest of Luffy's crew I'm guessing.

Warlord90
March 08, 2010, 12:11 PM
I don't think it's true and I don't want it to be. First of all the title sucks. What does ''The End'' mean. Secondly, Kzaru seems to feel sorry for Whitebeard, attacking Blackbeard immediately and saying you're next. Marco's expression being similar to Luffy's and then looking fine again doesn't seem correct. The only part I believe is the Iva and Luffy part.

sarutobi_sensei
March 08, 2010, 12:13 PM
Well let's not forget that Aokiji used to serve under Garp right? He owes him and respects him, and most likely Garp worries about Aokiji.

We don't know anything else from the chapter, just a simple script.

Bertosch
March 08, 2010, 12:14 PM
Maybe Garp wants Luffy to kill BB. He is very proud of Luffy and probably is willing to give him the chance of revenge! His time ended with the death of WB and the new era started ;)

obamamania
March 08, 2010, 12:15 PM
True, if he did stop Aokiji, maybe it's because he knows that Aokiji could lose.

ScratchmenApoo
March 08, 2010, 12:17 PM
Hmm..
This spoiler seems too much like a fan wrote it... There is no Confirmed title either, so I can't think much of it...
What is interesting however, that the "Blackbeard crew is no match for an Admiral..."
Either Admiral's strength is really underrated so far or Blackbeard's crew is actually weaker than thought to be...

RichardMNixon
March 08, 2010, 12:22 PM
Remember his fight against Ace.

The fight he won by himself, without these five additional terrifying crewmates, one of which at least is as strong as Magellan?

I can't imagine a group of people going all this way to fight the strongest man in the world, killing him, then vocally wussing out when faced with someone not quite as strong. If they didn't think they could handle admirals, what the hell are they doing in Marineford?

Remember BB thought he was a match for WB (even if he wasn't), he went in by himself with Black Hole and the vortex. Why would he now think he and his entire crew aren't a match for someone weaker?

And if Garp wanted to kill Akainu, why wouldn't he want Blackbeard dead?

Also I think its quite clearly implied that the WB pirates have the bodies, as it mentions the immediately after it switches focus to WB pirates. Both Ace and Whitebeard were on the other side of that split in the island. I'm calling fake, or at least woefully underelaborated.

Razh
March 08, 2010, 12:24 PM
Exactly...why would the WG be so damn afraid of these people if ONE admiral could kick their collective asses all at once. If this is a true spoiler then wtf lol. WB just kicked Akainu's ass, and then nearly kills BB who's the real person to hate since he's more of a jackass than Akainu since every event since Ace's intro has revolved around BB and what he did and plans to do. These criminals should be able to defeat an admiral, otherwise this is ridiculous. Besides, Garp stopped Aokiji apparently, so why must Kizaru sit on his ass and let them escape.

It's not only one admiral you know. It's 2 admirals, fleet admiral, numerous vice-admirals, rear admirals, commodores and captains. If you're gonna claim that they could lose against 10 people, I say - bollocks!
Nowhere is it implied that any of those criminals is supposed to be stronger than an admiral. They did some terrible things and ended up in level 6. Newsflash, Jinbei and Crocodile were in level 6 too. Also, they can't be as strong as they were before, since they were locked up in cells for years. Bad nourishment, no gym, torture...

There is nothing that screams obviously fake here. Face it people, Blackbeard was hurt by people a lot slower than Kizaru. I've been yapping for almost a year now, that Blackbeard can't beat an admiral.
He has a lot of flaws and he still has a long way to go to become a super villain. Also, why would those level 6 uglies join someone who is weaker then them? That should say something.
[hr]

The fight he won by himself, without these five additional terrifying crewmates, one of which at least is as strong as Magellan?

Shiryuu may have been said to be on Magellan's level, but let's face it, there's no way in hell he would have been as troublesome as Magellan. It's just one thing. Poison.

fishbot
March 08, 2010, 12:28 PM
I feel like this needs clarification. No one knows if this is the Apprentice we know of or even if this post was posted by him. In fact, I cannot access 2ch's mobile phone forums. The japanese people are linking to multiple scripts, but no one knows which one is real or does it really exist. Literally no one, unless he can access the forums I previously said about. There were like 5 (at the least) spoilers with Apprentice's ID and Tracknumber. The only two things that does remind me of him is an usual "owari" at the end of the spoiler and not quoting the chapter's name. And only this spoiler shared the both. Stay tuned, people.

sage mode
March 08, 2010, 12:29 PM
Maybe Garb wanna fight BB himself, and that is the reason for him to Stop Aokji

RichardMNixon
March 08, 2010, 12:30 PM
It's not only one admiral you know. It's 2 admirals, fleet admiral, numerous vice-admirals, rear admirals, commodores and captains. If you're gonna claim that they could lose against 10 people, I say - bollocks!
Nowhere is it implied that any of those criminals is supposed to be stronger than an admiral. They did some terrible things and ended up in level 6. Newsflash, Jinbei and Crocodile were in level 6 too. Also, they can't be as strong as they were before, since they were locked up in cells for years. Bad nourishment, no gym, torture...

I considered that too, but as written, they're no match for "an admiral." One. "We're outnumbered! Retreat!" would make sense (but then still what the hell did they think they were doing even going there in the first place?).

If Jimbei could fight Ace to a draw, I think five Jimbeis could kill Kizaru. Especially if a sixth Jimbei has a power to disable Kizaru's DF. WB's appeared to be disabled by the black hole field, it was definitely before BB touched him, so I wouldn't be surprised if BB could disable every DF in the plaza.

Edit: "We got what we came for! Withdraw!" would also make sense. But flipping out over one admiral doesn't. If they were scared of admirals, they wouldn't have shown up in Marineford.

hhv94
March 08, 2010, 12:31 PM
This does feel fake. Doesn't feel like Oda at all. Hope we see some type of solid confirmed spoiler soon.

The Touch
March 08, 2010, 12:32 PM
"Up to now, there's no real Apprentice spoiler on the mobile access only website."

http://forums.arlongpark.net/showpost.php?p=1502427&postcount=1676

kaze's post was made two hours after that so called apprentice post.

Also, the ID RRF6rGhLO is 3 weeks old, when the real apprentice does post, if, he posts, it won't be that.

nillut
March 08, 2010, 12:34 PM
Honestly, it seems like every week these threads are riddled with people claiming Apprentice's spoilers are fake simply because it doesn't seem like a very good chapter. I know it is possible for anyone with a similar phone to Apprentice's to post a spoiler under his name but AFAIK it has never happened.

Like many of you, I have on several occasions read Apprentice's spoilers and thought "this is just awful, it can't possibly be true"; only to be proven wrong when a more extensive spoiler came along or the chapter was released.
Like sarutobi_sensei (and possibly someone before him) said: It's a very short summary of a chapter, and while this may be enough to cover all the dialogue and events that take place in the average Bleach chapter it's not even enough to cover two pages in OP.

Edit: I agree some of the things seem fishy, like BB's crew being no match for a single admiral etc. but it's possible it was taken out of context.

Razh
March 08, 2010, 12:39 PM
I considered that too, but as written, they're no match for "an admiral." One. "We're outnumbered! Retreat!" would make sense (but then still what the hell did they think they were doing even going there in the first place?).

If Jimbei could fight Ace to a draw, I think five Jimbeis could kill Kizaru. Especially if a sixth Jimbei has a power to disable Kizaru's DF. WB's appeared to be disabled by the black hole field, it was definitely before BB touched him, so I wouldn't be surprised if BB could disable every DF in the plaza.

Edit: "We got what we came for! Withdraw!" would also make sense. But flipping out over one admiral doesn't. If they were scared of admirals, they wouldn't have shown up in Marineford.

These spoilers aren't always precise to the letter.
It says that one of BB pirates claims they are no match for an admiral and then he starts running. Maybe he's not running because of an admiral, but because of an entire marine force.

I don't get why so many people proclaim that it's fake based on that vague information.

To me, the most suspicious part is Luffy in bed all of a sudden.

Black Lagoon
March 08, 2010, 12:40 PM
worst fake spoiler ever ... that's unreal it can't happen ... why would Garp stop Aokiji if it's not for Luffy?
well @ least IMO ^^

beastboy
March 08, 2010, 12:41 PM
I have a feeling its true, or is it hope? I don't know..
But that would shut up all the fan boys saying BB>> Kizaru... xD!
BB is at Luffy's level... if that much... he just has a pwning power... Luffy wouldn't have died in 2 seconds in ID.. if they fighted with all they have, they would've ended booth pwnd... cause BB takes every single hit... I didn't see him evading even once.. how could he be stronger than Luffy... in gear 2, without all the injury's, BB would have no chance in hell...
Just taking the rubber away won't do any good.. cause obviously, he can only do that while touching.. if Luffy goes behind him, BB won't be fast enough to stop him from gomu gomu no gatling is head of..

Razh
March 08, 2010, 12:48 PM
Well, whatever happens in the chapter, it won't be Blackbeard pirates pawning the hell out of everything. First, they aren't strong enough to cause that much trouble to marines and Shichibukai and second, it would make entire Whitebeard's force look LAME.

nillut
March 08, 2010, 12:48 PM
I feel like this needs clarification. No one knows if this is the Apprentice we know of or even if this post was posted by him. In fact, I cannot access 2ch's mobile phone forums. The japanese people are linking to multiple scripts, but no one knows which one is real or does it really exist. Literally no one, unless he can access the forums I previously said about. There were like 5 (at the least) spoilers with Apprentice's ID and Tracknumber. The only two things that does remind me of him is an usual "owari" at the end of the spoiler and not quoting the chapter's name. And only this spoiler shared the both. Stay tuned, people.

This was posted while I was typing up my reply so now I feel like a total ass... I was finally starting to trust Apprentice's spoilers and then people start doing this? That just sucks :mad

ocajavati
March 08, 2010, 12:51 PM
Yeaaah.

The spoiler just sounds really fake to me. Withdraw! We cannot take an admiral!

Keeper of Jericho
March 08, 2010, 12:53 PM
I want this to be true. What's so fake about it? BB pirates can't win against all of the marines. And with the marines focussing on the BB pirates (to recapture the lv 6 prisoners), it could give Marco (who can fly) for example, an opportunity to retrieve Ace's and Whitebeard's body.

Something nice and calm and finally a retreat would be most welcome.

Black Lagoon
March 08, 2010, 12:54 PM
Well, whatever happens in the chapter, it won't be Blackbeard pirates pawning the hell out of everything. First, they aren't strong enough to cause that much trouble to marines and Shichibukai and second, it would make entire Whitebeard's force look LAME.

^ Yeah, of course that would be so LAME -_-;

But I think Oda will show us how strong BlackBeard's pirates really are (pwning fodders for sure ^^).

ocajavati
March 08, 2010, 12:57 PM
The logical fallacy in it is just too great. Would be awfully disappointing if it is.

Obviously the Blackbeard pirates can't hope to take down the Marines alone, but I doubt he would show up only to run away with his tail between his legs. Of all the people Blackbeard should be afraid of, it wouldn't be logia users, which he serves as a nature counter against.

It would not be unfair to assume each of the level 6 prisoner COULD BE on par with the Shichibukai's.

Marche
March 08, 2010, 12:58 PM
Jaws is still frozen.
Garp will never leave BB alive, not only because he must take his revenge, but above all he must do his job as a marine.
If he punched with his fist Marco, who was saved Ace, he must punched also BB and his crew.
Because with BB both the "Garp grampa" and "Garp marine" say "kill BB".
And anyways before to go in a ship, Rufy will be reach by Hancock (in fact Hancock is between Rufy and the sea, she is in pirates side, as Sentomaru).

redred
March 08, 2010, 12:59 PM
at first i kinda accepted the spoilers without thinking much, but now that i give it a second thought, would a group of pirates who are confident enough to take on the worlds strongest man, really be so afraid of facing an admiral?
idk it seems fishy to me. also after the monster chapter that we got last week, i was kinda hoping for a lot of development in this one.

Black Lagoon
March 08, 2010, 01:08 PM
The logical fallacy in it is just too great. Would be awfully disappointing if it is.

Obviously the Blackbeard pirates can't hope to take down the Marines alone, but I doubt he would show up only to run away with his tail between his legs. Of all the people Blackbeard should be afraid of, it wouldn't be logia users, which he serves as a nature counter against.

It would not be unfair to assume each of the level 6 prisoner COULD BE on par with the Shichibukai's.

I'm sure that he thought about that, but WhiteBeard just puts him in his place. :darn
So I think next time he will think about the consequences before setting goals or figuring out who is their target. :notrust

Marche
March 08, 2010, 01:25 PM
You have right.
I think in fact than Lafitte will hypnotize some marine, so there will be "marine vs marine", so they will escape.

hy4k
March 08, 2010, 01:29 PM
does no-one else think that the blackbeard pirates could be preparing a trap?

and Garp saw through it?

Uriel
March 08, 2010, 01:31 PM
They have the biggest giant around...why fear marines? XD

hy4k
March 08, 2010, 01:37 PM
they'd still get their ass kicked by the marines and shichibukai. aokiji or kizaru could one shot wolf

blackbeard's obvvioulsy trying to lure them into a trap

sarutobi_sensei
March 08, 2010, 01:40 PM
does no-one else think that the blackbeard pirates could be preparing a trap?

and Garp saw through it?

That's why Garp most likely stops Aokiji if the spoiler does prove to be real.

Because it's a easy target. The giant might be good to taking hits and cause massive damage, but he is a easy target easier than Oars.

Uriel
March 08, 2010, 01:43 PM
Because it's a easy target. The giant might be good to taking hits and cause massive damage, but he is a easy target easier than Oars.
It's really easy, but can take MANY marines in one big shake. It's almost as big as Marineford, so I don't think they should fear an admiral.

But I don't know, could be. Kizaru is someone to fear.

luffy_boy
March 08, 2010, 01:44 PM
Are these the pirates who should never return to the world because of there strength/ actions... etc.?

Sorry, but atleast as a team they should be equall to a admiral... now the crew has been brought down... from a crew of yonkou lvl to a supernova crew who is fleeing for a admiral.

And why did`nt Aokji get the chance to show his equality to the other admirals... who could keep up with whitebeard or atleast to a certain degree....

Btw. can someone explain to me how they kept the giant in prison, as he seems as big as the prison it self... And how did they get him out of the prison...

urlaub
March 08, 2010, 01:45 PM
It would take a miracle for Kizaru to miss san juan. I mean, he could just beam the bastard from miles away. How does he escape anyways?

Razh
March 08, 2010, 01:45 PM

Because of this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/12-13/), this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/15/) and this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/16-17/).:p

Well, yeah, Juan is little bigger, but it would probably be the same. He's just a bigger target. The only question is how much damage would he do before he's put to sleep. :)

Black Lagoon
March 08, 2010, 01:48 PM
You have right.
I think in fact than Lafitte will hypnotize some marine, so there will be "marine vs marine", so they will escape.

To think about how Oda managed to explain the gates matter I feel like a stupid or being fooled by him. :facepalm
Rayleigh, Kuma, Revolutionaries ... and it turned to be just a simple move of Lafitte.

The marines vs marines is good, but who's gonna fall in his trick? I can only see fodders ... only those who cannot have an impact in this war or at least not enough to totally tip the balance in their favor. The real Deal is with the big shots (Admirals, Shichibukais, Commanders ...)

Razh
March 08, 2010, 01:53 PM
I don't think Lafitte can just snap his fingers and hypnotize people. It probably takes some time. There probably weren't too many people in the control room.

sarutobi_sensei
March 08, 2010, 01:57 PM
Are these the pirates who should never return to the world because of there strength/ actions... etc.?

Sorry, but atleast as a team they should be equall to a admiral... now the crew has been brought down... from a crew of yonkou lvl to a supernova crew who is fleeing for a admiral.

And why did`nt Aokji get the chance to show his equality to the other admirals... who could keep up with whitebeard or atleast to a certain degree....

Btw. can someone explain to me how they kept the giant in prison, as he seems as big as the prison it self... And how did they get him out of the prison...

Yes they are.

No they aren't.

Not his time for that yet.

The prison is bigger than u think.

It would take a miracle for Kizaru to miss san juan. I mean, he could just beam the bastard from miles away. How does he escape anyways?

Because of this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/12-13/), this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/15/) and this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/555/16-17/).:p

Well, yeah, Juan is little bigger, but it would probably be the same. He's just a bigger target. The only question is how much damage would he do before he's put to sleep. :)

Exactly.

kangclaw
March 08, 2010, 02:00 PM
I think so far this latest spoiler seems fake for some reason, also WB body is standing not fallen next to Ace. I will wait until it is confirmed.

Black Lagoon
March 08, 2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah, looking at how he hit a little tiny key ... that would be crazy.

After all what happened till now I guess they should be out of bullets. :tem

Morlun
March 08, 2010, 02:09 PM

Don't forget this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/397/15/) and this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/397/16/). :D

But yeah, there are only three reasons to fight your opponent in their territory, where they are at an advantage:

- you are forced to it;
- you are much stronger than him/them;
- you are an idiot.

Blackbeard doesn't have to fight them, Blackbeard and his nakama probably don't outclass 5 Shichibukai, 2 Admirals, 1 Fleet Admiral, a few tons of Pacifistas and a few other powerhouses (i.e., Smoker, Garp, Sentoumaru, etc...), and Blackbeard is not an idiot.

So he runs. And he's the only winner of the day, so that's ok. :)

Punky fish
March 08, 2010, 02:21 PM
I say it's fake. I think is saw this hours ago in 2ch and no one in APforums posted it on their site. It sounds so fake that I can't even imagine it being real.

panasit
March 08, 2010, 02:23 PM
I hope it's fake just because nothing seems to be happening in a chapter where anything can happen.
Garp has no reason to tell marines not to pursue Blackbeard when it was made clear by the marine that letting these people roam free in the world once again is unthinkable.

Lostromos
March 08, 2010, 02:25 PM
Akainu is not reffered in the script.unless you can read the foreign one and there is a wrong in the translation.Akainu should be dead ( although i love him as a villain, he should die just for the sake of WB: if he is alive Wb was unable to deafeat a single powerful person,what kind of monster is that??So i m with akainu dead)

seems pretty much possible that luffy will sleep for a long long time.but i think we have one more present chapter before the timeskip,just to clear some things in MHQ,unless Oda includes them in the near future with flashbacks.

He did K.O 2 VA . I consider VA powerful persons.

TheMoa
March 08, 2010, 02:31 PM
About the Garp part.. I think he did just find something to do in life, chase BB like he chased Roger in the past.
After Roger's death he was bored and now he has a reason to get serious again, Aokiji would just get in the way.

I see no reason for the spoiler be fake... but i'll just waite and see

panasit
March 08, 2010, 02:36 PM
I don't think Garp is the kind of marine who will endanger the world with the release of world class criminal so evil they were imprisoned in level 6 just for the sake of him finding his new purpose in life that involves vengeance.

To me, Garp is a lot like Rayleigh, he's a very "leave it to the new generation" kind of guy. But that doesn' t mean letting those guys go though. His grandsons may be. But not them. Definitely not for that reason.

Usually when characters say "let them go" in movies, it usually because 1, they will lead to something else bigger. 2, they will not cause harm yet (something that doens't apply to them), and 3, they are in no shape to fight them. With 2 Admirals and a bunch of powerful marines in one place, NOW is the perfect chance they have to fight them.

But we'll see.

Fox666
March 08, 2010, 02:38 PM
He did K.O 2 VA . I consider VA powerful persons.I can't imagine why would someone say that Whitebeard is not a monster. He took down at least 2 vice-admirals, one admirals, something like 50 commanders... was impaled, burned, laser passed through his chest, lost half of his face, and could still fight.

LongLiveOnePiece
March 08, 2010, 02:46 PM
He did K.O 2 VA . I consider VA powerful persons.

Well they are powerful,but not THAT much powerful for WB. He was :cry the strongest man alove so VAs are fodder to him i think.

P.S. Dont mention Garp, we all know he is special,an exception

Yans86
March 08, 2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshankarc View Post
I went to sleep today at 3.00 PM my time.That spoiler was being posted on 2ch since 11.00 AM or so.Keeping in mind that apprentice posts at 2.00 PM usually,well I thought they were fake imitations.2ch manga board went down at 1.30 PM or so.Spoiler threads were moved to anime board then.That's when Kaze said that apprentice didn't post at the mobile site yet.So I did believe that this was fake.

Either apprentice posted early & we missed it.Or this is a definite imitation.One of those two.Unlike every week don't just think it's true just because it's apprentice.The case isn't clear like evry week
To add to tat post,I rather think it is fake.Went through that thread again.
Quote:
781 :見習い:2010/03/08(月) 10:08:26 ID:VCyYClq/P 577話 終幕
扉絵若白ひげ

泣き崩れる白ひげ海賊団。センゴク、目を瞑って何かを考えている。黄猿「次はお前たちだよォ~」と黒ひげを 蹴り飛ばす。
黒ひげ吹っ飛び血を吐く 仲間が「まずい!大将を相手には勝てない、撤収だ」といい黒ひげ連れて逃げる。青雉追おうとするが、ガープ がとめる。
場面かわって船の上。エースと白ひげの遺体が並んで横たわっている。マルコが遺体を運んだ模様 マルコ「親父…今までありがとう」という。
ジョズも泣いている。イワンコフがマルコに早く逃げるよ、といい船を出す。ルフィーがベッドで横たわってい る場面で終わり。
Look at that time.10.08.That is the same spoiler.
See he doesn't mention the phone ID or anything.
If I would take a guess,,someone wrote a prediction & an other guy added that phone ID to it trying to fool us.
If I didn't make it clear,it's fake.Don't get ahead thinking as it is apprentice,it is true etc.

monkey D luffy
March 08, 2010, 03:20 PM

considering it was wb vs 100,000 elite marines, the 3 admirals AND the kurohige pirates i assume he did well knocking out so many people and doing this much damage considering the hits he has taken and how old and sick he is.

cmon people its not like he can just kil everyone in instant he is not sasuke (dont get me wrong i love naruto i just hate the plot right now).

and akainu i think it will be wise to close the spoiler thread for the moment to avoid too much spam seeing how this spoiler is now confirmed to be fake

chitgoks
March 09, 2010, 07:09 AM
alright! spoiler out is confirmed. can't wait to see the translations. looks to be pretty exciting ;)

Tengu24
March 09, 2010, 07:12 AM
BB stole WB gura gura DF!! what a bastard..

The rookie
March 09, 2010, 07:17 AM
Does BB now have 2 devil fruits ? quite imbalanced :D
Anyways, luffy is made of rubber so BB could have 3 df and would get pwned by gum gum powa xD

DARK
March 09, 2010, 07:18 AM
I already love this chapter!
Apparently Blackbeard can also steal DF abilities... That explains everything.

Sefirosu
March 09, 2010, 07:19 AM
but why don't he steal Ace's power?

Hero D ote
March 09, 2010, 07:19 AM
Exciting but still a strange spoiler.

If BlackBeard has the power to stole DF powers, why he don't steal the power of Ace on Bonanaro Island. Ace DF powers seems to not be as powerfull as the WhiteBeard Gura Gura fruit but it's still a logia !

bandana_kun
March 09, 2010, 07:22 AM
oh man akainu is mentioned so hes not dead ._.

Loreus
March 09, 2010, 07:24 AM
Jeeez. Two imba powers together....

DARK
March 09, 2010, 07:28 AM
Exciting but still a strange spoiler.

I know it's strange, but I trust cepillon's translation/confirmation.

If BlackBeard has the power to stole DF powers, why he don't steal the power of Ace on Bonanaro Island. Ace DF powers seems to not be as powerfull as the WhiteBeard Gura Gura fruit but it's still a logia !

Ace was used as a lure to get Whitebeard on the battlefield.
Whitebeard was said to have been the "strongest man alive." With his powers, he practically defined a pirate era to himself. He effortlessly defeated several other DF users, even Logia users. Who wouldn't be tempted to take his powers for their own?
We don't know the mechanics as to how Blackbeard steals the DF out of people, but it seems that it doesn't break the one DF rule. Blackbeard probably left Ace alone because he was caught up in the fact that he has Whitebeard's powers, the powers of the strongest man. Comparing Ace's DF abilities to those of Whitebeard is insignificant.

loveMachine
March 09, 2010, 07:34 AM
Ability to steal others DF abilitys isnt that a bit OP even for One Piece :O sounds fake.

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 07:36 AM
Although, it sounds cool for a person like BB to gain two abilities, I think this is just stupid. Absorbing a deadman's ability just like that?? Hmm I'm not happy with this tbh. I'll wait for pics.

NoLimit89
March 09, 2010, 07:38 AM
OMG!!!

Blackbeard is Sylar!!!

His ability allows him to absorb other devil fruits.

frontaLobotomy
March 09, 2010, 07:38 AM
...Teach can now steal DF powers as well? Man, that's kinda crappy.
I understand the logistics behind it, in that he hasn't eaten the fruit and it's just his power over gravity that 'draws in the power of the DF' or something like that, but still. Given WB was already dead, I assumed the power of the DF leaves the body once you die, this sounds like a godawful mess, even if it is going toward creating a great villain.

beastboy
March 09, 2010, 07:39 AM
WTF... Now thats what I call umpredictable...
Well I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy, or sad.. but at least its not boring.. xD
But I would like an explanation by Black Beard as to "Why didn't I stole Ace's DF, maybe he can only obtain DF's from dead people.. so he couldn't do it to Ace..
I just don't get it.. was this planned since the beginning, or was it planned when he met Ace?
I bet it is the second one... cause he was trying to get to Luffy... but seeing Ace wanted is head, he might have thinked in the whole war thing as a way to power up...
_________

About DF mechanicles.. we don't even know how that works..
Maybe the fruit stays within the body, and when the body starts decomposing the fruit seed wich wasn't digested and stayed in the apendice starts growing, using the remains as food...

Tobi Uchiha
March 09, 2010, 07:40 AM
i dont like that idea -__- anyway, maybe he didn't absorb ace's ability because it's logia and he cannot posses 2 logia abilities?

NoLimit89
March 09, 2010, 07:42 AM
WTF... Now thats what I call umpredictable...
Well I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy, or sad.. but at least its not boring.. xD
But I would like an explanation by Black Beard as to "Why didn't I stole Ace's DF, maybe he can only obtain DF's from dead people.. so he couldn't do it to Ace..
I just don't get it.. was this planned since the beginning, or was it planned when he met Ace?
I bet it is the second one... cause he was trying to get to Luffy... but seeing Ace wanted is head, he might have thinked in the whole war thing as a way to power up...

Because that power is reserved for Coby >:(

beastboy
March 09, 2010, 07:46 AM
Maybe its cause he is using WB body to produce the quakes, and when he has not that body in his possession he can not use the power.. he needed to turn Ace to the marines, so he couldn't stay with the body..
Now that I think in it this way, maybe he absorved Mr2, to gain the mane mane no mi... its a very usefull DF... but in that case, I hope he can use is power on live people!

jamjamstyle
Forget BB.... Akainu what a guy. Even after beaten half to death, he demands Luffy's life. Is there something manlier then that?

Bugzee
I don't like this. :(

Akainu is still persisting lol and warning Jinbei to leave SH! xD What an idiot. I can't believe Sengoku is still taking it easy with BB, wtf is wrong with him. He should be attacking him already. :darn

luffy_boy
March 09, 2010, 07:47 AM
Disappointed... i hope this ability allows only 1 other DF otherwise.... i am afraid Oda made a mistake with giving BB also this power.

jamjamstyle
March 09, 2010, 07:49 AM
Akainu is still persisting lol and warning Jinbei to leave SH! xD

He takes his job seriously... at least more then Sengoku who tries to protect his own afro.

beastboy
March 09, 2010, 07:50 AM
C'mon, he wants to ear an explanation... after that he will jump him, and start trying to crush him.. after all WB wasn't the strongest man cause of his DF... it was cause he was a mounster... I'm not seeing BB taking that many bullets!

ScratchmenApoo
March 09, 2010, 07:53 AM
Oh.. My.. Dear.. God...
My jaw dropped while reading the spoilers.. for a full minute...
This is scary... Blackbeard's power really is the most horrible thing in the whole world...
He stole Whitebeard's Devil Fruit... Just wow...
The question is now.. will he do the same for Ace ? I sure hope not, that would be too messed up...
I don't remember about the Shock Dials, but they worked against Luffy right ? Even if the Gura Gura and dials are not the same, I feel that Luffy will get damage from Gura Gura too...
I'm just preshadowing their fight 500 chapters later... but still...
I can honestly say that NOONE expected Teach's ability to be that special...

Now I must calm down and do something else... This is just crazy

goldb
March 09, 2010, 07:56 AM
O_O wtf??! What a crazy chapter, I don't know whether or not to be happy about this since it seems like BB is now gonna pawn every1, this shit needs to be explained thouroughly. Vegapunk get out here!!! Now that's what I call shaking the world to its core, but I really hate him doing that to WB's dead body, very disrespectful. The future is dark... A very frightful era for both pirates and WG ahead...

Marche
March 09, 2010, 07:57 AM
Great chapter.
So BB sucked/absorbed the Gura Gura DF, this suit well, because he has "black hole" which sucked everything, also the light.
But I think than He could steal the DF power only if the precedent holder is dead.
Perhaps the pirates and the marine will join the force (only if Sengoku will forgive Rufy, otherwise the pirates will escape).
I am diappointment than Akainu is still alive, I hoped than He was dead, because WB had to take his revenge for Ace and for Squardo.
Anyways if I were BB, I would try to take Rufy DF, because so I would strengthen my defenses (but perhaps He can absorb only another DF).
And if BB will try it would be wonderfull than all the pirates, Garp (with some other marine, in particularry I hope in Smoker and Aokiji) and above all Hancock will protect Rufy.
Particularly Hancock, with her Haki She should be able to annul the 2 DF of BB.
I also don't think than BB's darkness can absorb the Haki.

lawlord
March 09, 2010, 07:58 AM
HOLY SHIT

TEACH = ONE 0F STRONGEST IN ONE PEICE

He has ultimate body resliliance like KUMA. BLack hole to stop DF and now quake DF to own everyone.

Holy shit imba villian. WG stands no chance to that crew.

As I predicted new yonkou hahaha!

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 07:59 AM
He takes his job seriously... at least more then Sengoku who tries to protect his own afro.

Yeah I know. :amuse

His half dead from those WB attacks lol and to come back up persisting like that is amusing.

I guess Oda has perfectly set this chapter up so that we're now anticipating the formal introduction of Vegapunk even more than before.

chitgoks
March 09, 2010, 08:05 AM
HOLY SHIT

TEACH = ONE 0F STRONGEST IN ONE PEICE

He has ultimate body resliliance like KUMA. BLack hole to stop DF and now quake DF to own everyone.

Holy shit imba villian. WG stands no chance to that crew.

As I predicted new yonkou hahaha!

even so, it just goes to show he aint in WB's level. he had to want to have WB's DF so he could be powerful. not impressed

Zehahaha
March 09, 2010, 08:06 AM
Now i understand why the bastard said that his DF powers are the most evil one in the world... This again take OP to another level, i just can't imagine how Luffy is gonna defeat the bastard

alps
March 09, 2010, 08:06 AM
idont like it... it feel like someone messing with my own father's dead body

dsr
March 09, 2010, 08:07 AM
What Oda must make clear is how Teach knew about the "secondary" power of his DF, since it was clearly stated that BB wanted that very DF from the beginning.

chitgoks
March 09, 2010, 08:08 AM
Disappointed... i hope this ability allows only 1 other DF otherwise.... i am afraid Oda made a mistake with giving BB also this power.

yeah. coz if he can absorb just about anyone's DF, that's just freakin' stupid. no challenge

N A O
March 09, 2010, 08:11 AM
Well,
I would be disappointed if the offer, which will shock the world is just free some prisoners.But now with this spoiler, there is something worth the wait, and makes the world in a real shock.

I do not know how can BB able to use two DFs, or is he only enter the fruit in his darkness, maybe it's a special feature for darkness DF.

tiberiuscg
March 09, 2010, 08:12 AM
HOLY SH-

thats all theres is to say

hhv94
March 09, 2010, 08:12 AM
NOW thats the kind of spioler I'm talking about. Interesting and very evil to have Teach absorbing powers but I wonder that as much as Teach thinks he can theres a limit or a backfire to this ability as well. Maybe something will present itself to show this. Hope the WB pirates get away quickly with Luffy. I still think someone else will appear to help with this.

chess4
March 09, 2010, 08:17 AM
wow.............. thats all i can say. BB has now jumped to the upper echelon of characters. the BB pirates are leaps and bounds stronger than the strawhat crew

off the subject..............i hope koby gets ace's power

Zehahaha
March 09, 2010, 08:18 AM
I'll add something : Aokiji is dumb. And Akainu too
Dude, just let them go already, there's 10 dangerous guys in front of you, and yet you try to stop those who only wanted to save Ace and nothing more...

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 08:20 AM
As awesome and cool it is for BB to gain two df abilities, I personally think this sucks. So soon after WB's death as well (last chapter)! :s

He is the most evil man in the OP world, that's for sure lol. I can't see who could come to Marineford and stop all this now. It would be a heavy burden on Rayleigh, the Supernova's and even a Yonkou like (e.g.) Red Hair. It's too much of risk for them imo. Only person or group that can make a difference imo is Dragon and the RV's. However, they won't show up atm.

ScratchmenApoo
March 09, 2010, 08:20 AM
Yes, the thing about Blackbeard knowing that he could steal someone's Devil Fruit power with his Darkness is a weird mystery...
1) He knew that the Darkness Fruit existed (he knew the shape of it) so he most likely read it from a copy of "Devil Fruits Encyclopedia" etc...
2) Rumours have been said by people in OP that no person can have more than 1 Devil Fruit power and if one eats another, he/she dies. This means that the "Devil Fruits Encyclopedia" did not mention Darkness Fruit having the power to take multiple fruits... Meaning Blackbeard could not have read that from there...

The craziest thing would be if he has some connection with Vegapunk and the doctor told him about the real Devil Fruit properties.. and the Darkness fruit...

THM Nindo
March 09, 2010, 08:21 AM
That's a freaking powerful power!! :blink
Now, he can take any DF he wants and add it to his power?!

I wonder if he will take Ace's too... :notrust

Spike Spiegel
March 09, 2010, 08:26 AM
I hope he can only absorb one devil fruit....
now he has the strongest punch...and can draw people in..
I guess he has to train the quake power at first but then he's like nearly unstoppable ..nothing can withstand a quake punch especially when you don't have any fruit powers when his fist quakes the shit out of you

jamjamstyle
March 09, 2010, 08:26 AM
BB yami yami no mi + Magellan's poison DF + WB's gura gura no mi = ultra win

I hope above is true and that he killed magellan, although he hasn't used poision in his fight against WB *sigh*

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 08:31 AM
I hope he can only absorb one devil fruit....
now he has the strongest punch...and can draw people in..
I guess he has to train the quake power at first but then he's like nearly unstoppable ..nothing can withstand a quake punch especially when you don't have any fruit powers when his fist quakes the shit out of you

Yep, very powerful combo indeed. I really hope one df is the limit. I think it would be overkill if he could gain several lol. I'm sure the use of two df's may have a heavy side effect/burden on BB's own body.

BB yami yami no mi + Magellan's poison DF + WB's gura gura no mi = ultra win

Sh*t! That combo would own all for sure! lol

Maybe, BB has not just absorbed the Gura Gura ability but also WB's natural illness? :grin

monkey D luffy
March 09, 2010, 08:32 AM
oh crap BB went syler on us.
he will end up having the mera mera no mi powers too, how the hell is luffy supposed to beat this dude?

Uriel
March 09, 2010, 08:33 AM
I think Oda overpowered Blackbeard TOO MUCH. I can't take of my head how the f*ck Luffy will defeat him now O_O

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 08:38 AM
I'm still astonished that none of the admirals or Sengoku have attacked BB & co by now. Fricking Akainu is still obsessed with Luffy while BB owns most of the marines in a split second.

goldb
March 09, 2010, 08:45 AM
I bet he can only hold one another ability at a time or something like that. If he knew he wanted that fruit then he most probably knew why. The thing is he didn't set out to defeat and capture Ace nor was it his intention to go after Luffy, it was more of an "any 100million+ beri pirate will do thing", which begs the question that after getting to Impel Down( which was always part of his plan) and freeing the LVL6ers, did he always intend to take WB's ability?

loveMachine
Haki = Dead BB

RichardMNixon
Now this is more like it! A lot of people, myself included had been underwhelmed by "the true power of the devil," especially if haki can do the same thing without a DF. Now if he can steal powers it's another matter entirely. Can he steal more than one?

With the Quake Fruit, he's going to literally "Shake the World."

Assuming he can steal more than one power at a time, do you think there's any chance he's also a poison man?

arisemut
March 09, 2010, 08:47 AM
well, hopefully this will explain Kurohige's flag "the three headed skull" and Ace's words at Banaro island about Kurohige's double live or something. irregular body? hmm...

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 08:48 AM
@ loveMachine - Your right, haki is the only thing (atm) that Luffy can use against BB. Luffy seriously needs some training in that department!

@RichardMNixon - like JamJam pointed out, it's possible. If he has..:jawdrop

THM Nindo
March 09, 2010, 08:50 AM
oh crap BB went syler on us.
he will end up having the mera mera no mi powers too, how the hell is luffy supposed to beat this dude?

Instinct.

No, just kidding.
I think it pretty much settle that BB will be the last boss, since he just became one of the strongest man of the world.

I don't think that mere punch will do much damage...
I guess the King's Haki power is the only way Luffy has to beat him now...

Super Angillis
I think Oda overpowered Blackbeard TOO MUCH. I can't take of my head how the f*ck Luffy will defeat him now O_O

Luffy will beat him because while the Yami Yami no Mi posseses the power of the devil, the Gomu Gomu no Mi has the power of god!

Serously though, I'm waiting to see just how this works. For example does Blackbeard have the ability to use both at once, or can he only use one at at time?

_AceOfSpades_
haha I guess the only thing the marines care for is their own position... Why don't they go for BB, you ask? Probably because they know they stand no chance... or sth. Luffy being the Dragon's son is more of a threat for the WG and Marines' position than BB -__- the Marines are rather stupid, if you ask me. as for doku doku fruit... I wonder... I thought they just evaded magellan by being saved by Shiryuu... but I doubt Magellan would do nothing when such notorious criminals are about to escape... so the possibility of him being absorbed by BB is there... I can't say that I'm sure though...

frontaLobotomy
March 09, 2010, 08:51 AM
Just to put a dampner on having multiple DF powers.. If Teach had Magellan's poison powers as well, Luffy would not be able to go anywhere near him, having already been poisoned before. Iva said as much in Impel Down.

JetPistol
March 09, 2010, 08:52 AM
omg introducing One Piece's version of Sylar

goldb
March 09, 2010, 08:52 AM
I bet he can only hold one another ability at a time or something like that. If he knew he wanted that fruit then he most probably knew why. The thing is he didn't set out to defeat and capture Ace nor was it his intention to go after Luffy, it was more of an "any 100million+ beri pirate will do thing", which begs the question that after getting to Impel Down( which was always part of his plan) and freeing the LVL6ers, did he always intend to take WB's ability?

Sachsenhesse
March 09, 2010, 08:54 AM
what the

FRIGGIN HELL :D

Whitebeard and Blackbeard are together!

What bothers me, does the power of the devilfruit resists in there owners body until someone else eat the new fruit? I mean WB was dead, if he was captured alive and then did suck out his powers, okay. Thats just weird, Oda give us an explanation of this thing!

Thats now gonna explains why powerful villains follow Blackbeard, he had told them this secret.

chitgoks
March 09, 2010, 08:56 AM
i am just mad. or maybe that "2 DFs will kill you" is just superstition to prevent people from being greedy. who knows.. they could consume any DF at will if they want to. but perhaps that superstition prevented anyone from doing so :D

Cedde
March 09, 2010, 08:59 AM
if BB's power aloud's him to have an extra DF power, then its alright and everything he has done to now has been to get WB's gura gura.

BB is not as stupid as he looks :)

chitgoks
March 09, 2010, 09:00 AM
what the

FRIGGIN HELL :D

Whitebeard and Blackbeard are together!

What bothers me, does the power of the devilfruit resists in there owners body until someone else eat the new fruit? I mean WB was dead, if he was captured alive and then did suck out his powers, okay. Thats just weird, Oda give us an explanation of this thing!

Thats now gonna explains why powerful villains follow Blackbeard, he had told them this secret.

after what just happened, people would be scramming for BB's DF once he dies :D

Oni Giri
March 09, 2010, 09:01 AM
wow...that is something i wasn't expecting.i hope he can absorb only one power. otherwise it is gonna be Blackbeard era forever.

daisekihan
March 09, 2010, 09:06 AM
One word:

Unfathodable.

BloodNight
March 09, 2010, 09:10 AM
Unfathomable*

happy GIN smily
the most important question for me is:
can BB hold and use the fruit of an other person as long as he wants, or is he limmited in time?

and of course:
can he only take the fruits of dead bodys, or can he steal the fruits even from living users?

nfinitfx
BB can only absorb 1 more devil fruit. His original ability allows him to nullify any devil fruit ability. So he can simplify nullify one- then use the other one

johnnyb7
March 09, 2010, 09:11 AM
damn, blackbeards got the earthquake ability now! can he take more than one ability from people? and does he still have his yami yami ability?

frontaLobotomy
March 09, 2010, 09:11 AM
Like many others I am wondering what the Marines intend to do about Teach. More importantly, why is Akainu still going after Luffy? The Blackbeard Pirates just declared war on the world..

_AceOfSpades_
March 09, 2010, 09:13 AM
There is one hope remaining ... That BB's basic strength is lacking ^^'

Because... WB wasn't a monster just because of his fruit, right? Look how many asses he's kicked without his DF... So probably... WB having the fruit and BB having it won't be quite the same -_-

I guess BB is beyond a yonkou now...even shanks would have trouble with him, as it seems...

and the reason Akainu is going for Luffy, is because he is Dragon's son. Obvious, not?
Dragon is a imminent threat for the WG. BB not so (or so are they tinking) BB is a pirate among others... I guess to maintain their position is what the marines care about the most -_-

Ero-Sanji
March 09, 2010, 09:15 AM
Well this increased the chances of Jinbei joining, YEAH!

I didn't really like the absorb thing but It's a shounen alright, the evil mustard has to have a variety of skills and powers.

RichardMNixon
March 09, 2010, 09:15 AM
Like many others I am wondering what the Marines intend to do about Teach. More importantly, why is Akainu still going after Luffy? The Blackbeard Pirates just declared war on the world..

Declaring war on the entire world is so 200 chapters ago.http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/398/14-15/

Could they be more worried about Dragon and Haoshoku than the Gura Gura no Mi? Though Akainu does strike me as a one-track mind kinda guy.

daisekihan
March 09, 2010, 09:19 AM
Unfathomable*

No, it's from Squidbilles. It's like, being shocked on the level of it turning you into a redneck squid.

In all seriousness though...is this an awesome thing or a "who said the Espada were 1 though 10" thing. I'm leaning toward the former, but part of me is thinking the latter. It goes against one of the most basic DF rules as Oda established them. Then again, it seems that he just absorbed Whitebeard's body in the way he absorbed all those Marines, so maybe he's just using his Gura Gura powers the way Spandam used Funkfreed. This would be an important distinction, since it means he probably couldn't absorb other Logia's and use them himself.

Akainu's return is lame. Whitebeard was supposed to be nigh-invincible, but he could even take out one admiral? Seems unfair.

s4suke uchiha
March 09, 2010, 09:21 AM
Source: 2ch / http://hitsuke.blogspot.com/ (http://hitsuke.blogspot.com/)
Credits: Nja / Aohige_ap

Saya (Nja) tidak ingat judulnya.
hanya membaca sepintas lalu.

Kuroige menyelimuti mayat Shiroige dengan lapisan kegelapan,
lalu buah setan milik Shiroige keluar dan Kuroige mengambilnya.

Ia (Kuroige) menyatakan perang terhadap Pemerintah Dunia dan orang-orang di dunia, dan mengatakan mulai sekarang ini adalah Eraku!
Dan itulah akhir dari ceritanya.

Blackbeard bilang aku akan menunjukkan kepada mu kekuatan yang terkuat di dunia!

Setelah ia membuat marinir bergerak dengan kegelapan, (salah satu yang membuat kaki mereka tenggelam ke dalam tanah), ia kemudian menggunakan kemampuan gura gura!
Selain itu, HQ marineford hampir hancur.

Marinir bertanya-tanya bagaimana mungkin Kuroige dapat menggunakan kemampuan Shiroige.
Kuroige: Dengan kemampuan buah gura gura yang aku miliki, aku tak terkalahkan!
Lalu seperti yang aku (Nja) katakan sebelumnya, ia menyatakan perang, dan berkata Mulai sekarang, ini Eraku!

Akainu masih hidup dan baik-baik saja.
Ia muncul dari tanah di depan Jinbei, dan mengatakan "aku akan mengatakan ini sekali lagi ... tinggalkan Mugiwara.
Jinbei mengatakan dia akan melindungi Luffy dengan mempertaruhkan hidupnya, dan kemudian Ivankov tiba, dan menyerang Akainu dengan "Deathwinks" lalu Akainu terpental.

Marco bertanya "Apakah mungkin dia bisa menguasai dua kekuatan buah iblis sekaligus?"

Saya (Nja) rasa Kizaru berada di salah satu panel ... dan Sengoku
Saya pikir mereka hanya menatap Kuroige sementara ia sedang berbicara dan memamerkan kemampuan.
Aokiji membekukan laut itu sehingga bajak laut tidak bisa melarikan diri
Buggy melarikan diri menangis, mengatakan sekarang aku tidak bisa membunuh Shiroige
(tapi berpikir untuk dirinya sendiri bagaimana ia takut akan Shiroige, tidak ada cara dia bisa melarikan diri)
Sisanya kebanyakan Kuroige menghajar orang-orang.

_AceOfSpades_
March 09, 2010, 09:24 AM
Akainu's return is lame. Whitebeard was supposed to be nigh-invincible, but he could even take out one admiral? Seems unfair.

not really, Akainu deserves a more painful death for what he has done. I wouldn't feel quite satisfied with Ace's murderer getting away without real punishment like that.

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 09:27 AM
Well this increased the chances of Jinbei joining, YEAH!

I didn't really like the absorb thing but It's a shounen alright, the evil mustard has to have a variety of skills and powers.

:shakefist

I think it's certain now that Luffy's last opponent will be BB! Not even Doflamingo can out do BB.. :D

Mik3
March 09, 2010, 09:28 AM
not really, Akainu deserves a more painful death for what he has done. I wouldn't feel quite satisfied with Ace's murderer getting away without real punishment like that.

same here
and of course whitebeard is a monster and was the strongest man in the world, but still akainu is admiral and it would be unreal if he died with 2 hit (strong hits but still only 2 :P)

ZenoArmani
March 09, 2010, 09:31 AM
Well, there's not much to say for me from what we've heard other than the usual: "Just how many dfs can Blackbeard absorb?"

If he can just continue to boost himself even further and neutralise an opponent's powers when they fight I can't see anyone defeating him.

Two of the strongest abilities + possibly the most fearsome crew would be more than high enough stakes. Although getting the ability to replace the earthquake fruit with a better one if he finds it could work as well. He might eventually end up with darkness + some other logia or mythological zoan instead if that is the case.

(In fact, if BB can "only" take one extra, I would have chosen Marco's df over Whitebeard's, since he's almost immortal. It'd take seastone cuffs to work though.)

At least BB apparently has to kill the user first, and then stop the fruit from disappearing into the world through his gravity.

In any case, lots of very unexpected things just keep happening quickly after another in the last few chapters. Oda is pretty amazing that way.

deffkryz
March 09, 2010, 09:37 AM
I can't wait for that "Oda is dead - his assistants are running the series for more than two years" fake news is going to show up - as it did with Toriyama and Kishimoto... This is definetly some other stuff unlike chapters 1-550. And I'm curious how Oda will explain all this.

johnnyb7
March 09, 2010, 09:39 AM
poor buggy, can't take whitebeards head. haha

Wale
March 09, 2010, 09:39 AM
I think, he needs the DF users body to be dead. If he wouldn't, he had absorbed Whitebeards power first, and killed him just after that.

Bertosch
March 09, 2010, 09:40 AM
I must say... this is bullshit!!! wonder if OP goes now as crazy as naruto :(

johnnyb7
March 09, 2010, 09:41 AM
it would make sense for blackbeard to take more devil fruits, think about it
the darkness darkness fruit, he is made up of darkness or of an "absense", in other words "nothing". He could take in new powers and cover or conceil his other powers in darkness. Maybe Oda will only make this work with one power, but quite frankly it wouldn't be beyond my belief if he could take a bunch of powers.

ZenoArmani
March 09, 2010, 09:48 AM
Forget BB.... Akainu what a guy. Even after beaten half to death, he demands Luffy's life. Is there something manlier then that?Well, there's WB in the last chapter... and Akainu is a Nazi asshole.

johnnyb7
March 09, 2010, 09:51 AM
I must say... this is bullshit!!! wonder if OP goes now as crazy as naruto :(

NO DON'T EVER SAY THAT

i can't stand all the crap in naruto, i don't think this is bullshit at all, Luffy will be sad initially at the death of Ace, but he'll return to his old self

Bertosch
March 09, 2010, 09:51 AM
It is kinda cowardish from Akainu still being after Luffy... I mean the Marines got now a way more powerful opponent to worry about and he still thinks about Luffy? That is crap.

BloodNight
March 09, 2010, 09:53 AM
NO DON'T EVER SAY THAT

i can't stand all the crap in naruto, i don't think this is bullshit at all, Luffy will be sad initially at the death of Ace, but he'll return to his old self

They both are good manga/anime's, you cant compare them to each other. They are both good.

Bertosch
March 09, 2010, 09:55 AM
NO DON'T EVER SAY THAT

Yeah sorry, but this chapter is not the real deal for the OP-World! But there is still hope :D Lost this a few chapters ago in Naruto ;)

Maybe BB himself is not strong enough to handle this all. I mean you have seen the pure power of WB. BB is not as strong as WB. Normally he would have got kicked his cowardish ass by Newgate :D

obamamania
March 09, 2010, 09:59 AM
It is kinda cowardish from Akainu still being after Luffy... I mean the Marines got now a way more powerful opponent to worry about and he still thinks about Luffy? That is crap.

What are you talking about? From dramatic irony alone we know that Luffy is a bigger threat to the system of the WG than BB and has actually caused them the most grief thus far. He basically caused them to buster call their judicial branch, he basically was the catalyst that began the impel down breakout since BB may have actually failed had Luffy not thrown the prison into chaos. Akainu so far is the only enemy in One Piece who is not affected by plot induced stupidity. HE went out of his way to kill Luffy and he actually did kill ace and almost killed Whitebeard twice. Luffy's power of influence is the biggest threat to the evils of the WG and Akainu knows that.

Btw, it's probable that BB did not kill Magellan because if he did he could have used the poison fruit.

Immo
March 09, 2010, 10:02 AM
Maybe if BB take move DF he can change hsi powers whenever he want to. For example while fighting Aokiji if he get Ace's Df he can turn into fire as Aokiji's natural oponent and then turn back into WB Df and crush rest to dust

ZenoArmani
March 09, 2010, 10:06 AM
Either Magellan is somehow still alive, or that BB didn't use the warden's instant kill ability against Whitebeard is our best gauge that he could only absorb one additional power and not replace it with others.

senewe
March 09, 2010, 10:09 AM
NO DON'T EVER SAY THAT

i think bertosch was referring to BB having gura-gura ability... I'm also mad of it

obamamania
March 09, 2010, 10:11 AM
It would be somewhat bizarre for his ability to only absorb. Don't forget that BB's ability is not the only sponge fruit, it's basically sponge+suppress+expel. He can absorb an entire town, and then release it all at once in a giant cascade, so if his ability is only able to hold one power then he should theoretically be able to release it and MAYBE even transfer it to another person let's not rule that out.

Romanov D Paul
March 09, 2010, 10:11 AM
Thinking back to Ennies Lobby's days, I always though that sooner or later some exception to the "one power only" rule Blueno's spoke about would come up; I see it kinda of makes sense, since BB is "gravity" he can use is power to absorb other fruit user power, it's the same concept as when he holds them, only brought to the next level. Witch could mean that he only need enough time to do so, or maybe his opponent being helpless, not dead, so he can cover him with that "Dark Mantle" of his or how in the hell it's called... Given that, I understand why Teach was after the Yami Yami no mi to begin with! He said that it was already known back in Banaro though, so why didn't the Marines put all of their effort to find it before a new user could rise from the pirates ranks? If the extent of the Yami Yami power were fully known, I can't see them just taking the "let it be" habit and wait for the appearence of someone with such an astounding ability... but, I think that probably he can't absorb more then one ability at time cause otherwise he would have also took Ace's, if my theory about the unnecessity of the user's death is correct. Witch means that he won't get any stronger thanks to his way broken fruit over time, hopefully...

Edit: also, we know that BB surely had the chance to meet other fruit user as well during his journey, so if he can really absorb more then one extra power there's no reason at all for him to not just chase everyone and all fruit user of the world to become everytime exponentially more powerful, right? Witch could explain why he waited for the chance to get "the power that can destroy the world".

Oblivion
March 09, 2010, 10:15 AM
ahahahahhaa

BB turns Sylar....ofcourse an even more badass sylar

johnnyb7
March 09, 2010, 10:17 AM
i think bertosch was referring to BB having gura-gura ability... I'm also mad of it

well still i don't think its that bad, i mean it makes sense that he may be able to conceal one power in darkness while using another. It's believable in the world of one piece at least, i mean look at what there's been before, the strawhats have a skeleton in their crew for crying out loud. haha.

I'm just saying don't shoot any ideas of Oda's down until a couple chapters after they happen. Just give it a bit of time.

Romanov D Paul
March 09, 2010, 10:19 AM
ahahahahhaa

BB turns Sylar....ofcourse an even more badass sylar

Indeed, that was a good one :D. But like I said, if he really is like Sylar then I guess he would have displayed other abilitites as well by now.

Marche
March 09, 2010, 10:21 AM
It is kinda cowardish from Akainu still being after Luffy... I mean the Marines got now a way more powerful opponent to worry about and he still thinks about Luffy? That is crap.But I think than Akainu do it before than BB use the "Gura Gura" fruits.
And anyways Rufy defeated 2 Shichibukai, destroy EL, hitted a Tenryuubito, make a great mess in ID (and He also free 2 former Schichibukai and a Iva, a elite revolutionary, whitou considering the other prisoner) go in Mariejoa and free Ace (but above all He has take the WB and new world pirates "friendship").
And He also has Haki's King, than if He will use with knowledge He will became a gret threat also for Admiral.
And perhaps Akainu (as Aokiji, Kizaru and Sengoku) knew of his bond with Shanks.
He has also in the crew Nico Robin, the woman who can revive the 2 anchestral weapon.
And if all this in not enough, He is also the Dragon's son.

obamamania
March 09, 2010, 10:22 AM
BB needed a power-up honestly, his ability is great and all but what if he's fighting a haki user or someone with no DF. WB would have owned him with his spear alone, so obviously the Yami fruit so far was not enough. BB is basically the anti-Luffy since he attracts the best of the bad pirates, while Luffy attracts the best of the good, but in both cases their crew needs to respect them as the captain. This is even harder for BB since they all were infamous by themselves and generally are not followers so BB's power needs to be even greater to have such a crew.

frankfreddy
March 09, 2010, 10:32 AM
there was so much good and awesome stuff in these past chapters i nw seriously crave for some normality and guys after two or three more chapters we gotta say farewell to all this i just hope that luffy doesnt become utter serious i know its impossible to hope for such a thing and i totally agree with sheonite i dont think the marine admirals and shichibukai are the ultimate power and guess we will also see the power of goresi (hope the spelling is right)

Romanov D Paul
March 09, 2010, 10:32 AM
Thinking about the whole thing again, it really seems that BB had everyone wrapped aroud his little finger from the beginning... capture Ace to become a Schichibukai only to get into ID to free the most powerful convicts AND to start the WB war at MH only to get his incredible ability, all in all he schemed a very incredible plan from the very start, witch make him appears less of a power-hungry idiot like he seemed when he appeared, and more of a power-hungry genious that hastily scaled to the top of the pirate ranks...

SenninSage
March 09, 2010, 10:33 AM
Holy crap... that's just insane, two devil fruit powers? But not just any devil fruit power, the insanely powerful darkness fruit and WhiteBeard's quake fruit?

BlackBeard, as far as pirates are concerned, is still very much in his young days. The Kind of power he'll be able to wield with this is unimaginable. I greatly doubt that he'll ever wield more than these 2 devil fruit powers, but if it's possible that he will... I can only imagine.

Ero-Sanji
March 09, 2010, 10:38 AM
BB needed a power-up honestly, his ability is great and all but what if he's fighting a haki user or someone with no DF. WB would have owned him with his spear alone, so obviously the Yami fruit so far was not enough. BB is basically the anti-Luffy since he attracts the best of the bad pirates, while Luffy attracts the best of the good, but in both cases their crew needs to respect them as the captain. This is even harder for BB since they all were infamous by themselves and generally are not followers so BB's power needs to be even greater to have such a crew.

Agreed:amuse

BB really needed a power-up. But I still don't think he's on Shanks' and Mihawk's level and certainly not on Sengoku's and Garp's at least for now. I mean the Gura Gura no Mi could have made him far stronger than we think:s

Even though a fruit is corresponding to it's user(thank god for Crocodile saying that:D) a person could get veeery powerful with it.

Anyway, Am I the only one a little disappointed with the Gura Gura no Mi? I didn't do anything spectacular... I know that WB did a huge mess with it but I'm still not satisfied. Well, I shouldn't complain I mean it's not like Mane Mane no Mi has done much either...

SenninSage
March 09, 2010, 10:40 AM
What I wouldn't love more than to see Zoro show up and slash up Akainu's chest, coming very close to carving out his heart.

obamamania
March 09, 2010, 10:42 AM
I know, he only split an island in half and can cause tidal waves lol. i guess you wanted something with more applications, but in reality his power is THE most dangerous at sea since tidal waves defeat all ability users.

ololiuhqui
March 09, 2010, 10:43 AM
aaaaaah BB is so coooooool, he probably didnt want megellans fruit b/c of the side effects XD

Romanov D Paul
March 09, 2010, 10:43 AM
@Ero-sanji really man, a part from blowing up the whole MH? A part from that (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/564/08-09/)? It seems kinda of a broken ability to me, expecially when paired with an high enough super-human strenght like we all know Teach's have...

msg
March 09, 2010, 10:46 AM
This is interesting..BB doing sylar like! lol.I really don't like how this event turning out.I mean i know he can suck everything but even the df's power? and he can even store them? ?If it's true that means he can store as many df's power as he could possibly have if the user is dead and that makes BB one powerful MOFO villain.Hope there is limit of how much power BB could have.If not, how luffy gonna beat him?...well there's still hope - Haki.I doubt he can suck that too..lol

Thinking about BB's power, it's actually make sense that he could "nullify" any of the df user power because he is sucking their powers like a vaccuum cleaner thus render them momentarily "powerless".Now i know why Ace don't have a stand a chance against BB.Now i'm worried about mera-mera no mi.Will BB engulf him too with his darkness?

The Admirals must be quaking in awe...lol.

Realtwisted
March 09, 2010, 11:03 AM
Man BB is the best pirate right now, best crew, and the stronger pirate right now.
He has the power to absorb and gravity, even his first power has involve with gravity , i mean what is he going do, gravity him self.
[hr]

but why don't he steal Ace's power?

why steal Ace power, when he can destroy with his own power.

LongLiveOnePiece
March 09, 2010, 11:07 AM
why steal Ace's since he can take the ultimate DF.Gura gura no mi was always my favourite.Damn now that BB has it, so i m now sure he will be the last opponent of luffy.no doubt.

Its too cool to be true..the DF i mean, it has the best animation in my opinion.

P.S. BB is very strong man so he will be a powerful user. GOGO LUFFY PK pawn him!

KaoruArimi
March 09, 2010, 11:08 AM
Forget BB.... Akainu what a guy. Even after beaten half to death, he demands Luffy's life. Is there something manlier then that?

not manly.
just abnoxious.
the real enemy is BB and he's not man enough to admit it
he's still trying to go after Luffy after BB made such a huge commotion
not sure how that is manly ...

Lostromos
March 09, 2010, 11:08 AM
I really dont like the idea of him absorbing 2 Devil fruits.Even more since the second one is the Quake fruit. Thats why he probably said that he is going to 'shake' the world to its core(he ment by absorbing the Quake fruit). But the whole thing with the 2 fruits is against of what was stated in the beginning of One piece( dont remember which chapter) that 2 fruits would kill the person.Darkness was already Lame power to have but this.. cmon.. :notrust

Ledoke
March 09, 2010, 11:11 AM
Marco wonders if the abnormality of Yami Yami fruit and Teach himself is what allowed him to have two powers.
I've been thinking hard about that line :D
1)It seems like Marco knew about YYnM ability to suck out DFs from dead bodies.
That in itself isn't such a great power because you still need to defeat DF users and in the end after hundreds of fights(and god only know how many years)you end up with a shelf full of DFs, army of DF users or lots of money from selling fruits.
2) Teach himself is somewhat abnormal, and that abnormality allows him to have 2 DFs.
What do You guys think that abnormality is? IMO he has a parasitic twin(or two which would explain why his flag has 3 skulls)and that twin got the power of GGnM.
One fruit for each person, no rules broken, and even more crazy main villain xD

KaoruArimi
March 09, 2010, 11:12 AM
Since BB's power is like a blackhole it can absorb powers
that's what I think
and since BB said he's now invincible with his new power combined with old one I don't think he actually needs WB's body like someone else suggested

maybe certain fruits compliment each other
like luffy's rubber fruit will go well with buggy's chop chop fruit
then he'll be invincible to bullets and blades :D
though if u eat the wrong combo like rubber and fire you'll die

Igniel
March 09, 2010, 11:13 AM
At this point, I really don't see how Luffy could ever defeat BB, seriously. Maybe down the road Luffy will find One Piece & it'll be some type of power-up, but for now, there's no way he can defeat two of the strongest DF abilities in existence.

KaoruArimi
March 09, 2010, 11:16 AM
I really dont like the idea of him absorbing 2 Devil fruits.Even more since the second one is the Quake fruit. Thats why he probably said that he is going to 'shake' the world to its core(he ment by absorbing the Quake fruit). But the whole thing with the 2 fruits is against of what was stated in the beginning of One piece( dont remember which chapter) that 2 fruits would kill the person.Darkness was already Lame power to have but this.. cmon.. :notrust

it was said by that bull guy from water 7 arc ... but what was his source? how did he know? we can't take his word for it ... maybe someone did that once and died cuz they used the wrong fruit combo ... or it's just that teach's ability is special cuz it's like a blackhole that can absorb alot of things

this is starting to remind me of the matrix when agent anderson becomes a gigantic virus and both sides must come together to kick his ass

Realtwisted
March 09, 2010, 11:17 AM
OH my GOD , dont tell me we going see people with two DF , only BB can, his power is a black hole, which absorbed powers.

ranigurung
March 09, 2010, 11:22 AM
i dont get how come BB can used WB devil power ? is fake spoiler .....i dont like this i hatw the idea of people can used 2 devil power at same this is going wrong way ......

msg
March 09, 2010, 11:24 AM
If you think about it, BB did not break the "one person , one df " rule.He's actually using his DF ability to store other user DF's powers.It's like his "darkness" is one gigantic storeroom - case point Bannarro island and Impel down...The admirals will have a hard time fighting him

Andonan
March 09, 2010, 11:29 AM
TO be honest I don't like this at all........

BB was hacks enough as it was this is just overkill imo...... how oda is ever going to justify rubber beating blackholes/earthquakes combined is beyond me and even if he does I would find it hard for it to not have a plot hole no jutsu somewhere along the lines of the fight.....

Finally if BB can absorb multiple fruits (ie more than 2) this will be the first time ever I've actually been really disappointed with Oda, i think this was a bad move and something that lower class manga's do to hype tension *sigh*
[hr]
To add to my previous complaint this is also a huge mistake by Oda....BB was originally going to capture luffy to become a shichi does this mean BB was planning all along to kill WB at some point and capturing Ace was just an easier way to do this?? To be honest in 1 chapter Oda has undermined so much of what I loved about OP........

Having said all of that, I've never been let down by Oda so I doubt it will start now I just don't like what this chapter has opened up.......

undertoe
March 09, 2010, 11:30 AM
Fantastic villain. First he's shown to be similar to our beloved hero, and we kinda like him. As things progress, he reveals more of his character and shows that he's more of a foil to our hero, an inversion of what makes the hero good. We frown at this initial deception.

Then he show himself to be a coward who likely lacks the Will of D. Immediately after, he gains the greatest power in the world. The new strongest man in the world is a character you revile. Are you going to tell me that isn't brilliant character development? From amusing to revolting, with dramatic spikes in perceived power, Blackbeard is now the perfect end villain for One Piece.

Epikhigh
March 09, 2010, 11:33 AM
Damn!

This guy is such a hyena, scavenger, vulture, lowest of the lowlife!

Thank goodness though...

Even with 2 hax abilities now ... in the end, he still won't be pirate king. BB FAIL !

Uggh i'm dieing from anticipation to see if theres a time skip or not!!! I'm equally happy either way bc OP is THAt great, but timeskip=powerups=awesome, which would be damn fun to see! :P

Luffy wake up so we can see if theres a timeskip or not !!!!

JollyRoger
March 09, 2010, 11:34 AM
Is the spoiler confirmed?
BB can use the other df!!!
Dark dark fruit is awesome.
Strawhat have to learn to use royal haki soon,
otherwise it will be hard to defeat BB

Lostromos
March 09, 2010, 11:35 AM
Fantastic villain. First he's shown to be similar to our beloved hero, and we kinda like him. As things progress, he reveals more of his character and shows that he's more of a foil to our hero, an inversion of what makes the hero good. We frown at this initial deception.

Then he show himself to be a coward who likely lacks the Will of D. Immediately after, he gains the greatest power in the world. The new strongest man in the world is a character you revile. Are you going to tell me that isn't brilliant character development? From amusing to revolting, with dramatic spikes in perceived power, Blackbeard is now the perfect end villain for One Piece.

Yeah he is a coward with 2 great Devil fruits.

JollyRoger
March 09, 2010, 11:49 AM

Coward but damn smart.
He has the most powerfull df and an awesome crew.

ascalon
March 09, 2010, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure I like this. Even if his darkness can absorb the power of devil fruit users and their "fruits", how does that work out? When a person eats a df, it supposedly makes them harbor a demon/devil that gives them their special powers. So does that mean blackbeard's power actually sucks in the devil/demon and therefore the df powers? But even then how could he actually use the power if it technically isn't within him, but within his darkness dimension thing? It still doesn't really make sense. It's a plot stretch...

Ero-Sanji
March 09, 2010, 11:51 AM
I know, he only split an island in half and can cause tidal waves lol. i guess you wanted something with more applications, but in reality his power is THE most dangerous at sea since tidal waves defeat all ability users.

Sure thing;)

Thinking more and more about BB's powers I'm starting to think that he only borrows the powers for a short amount of time. Long enough for him to damage the base and flee as well.

deffkryz
March 09, 2010, 11:51 AM

Coward? More like a reckless a**hole that has a plan and take every opportunity to achieve his agenda...

Come to think of it... if Oda's able to tearing down that "impossibilty" - which one's next.

undertoe
March 09, 2010, 11:52 AM
^that's a superstitious explanation from some people in the OP world, not how DFs actually work.
Edit: This was to ascalon.

hy4k
March 09, 2010, 11:56 AM
blackbeard isn't a coward FFS. if he was a coward he wouldn't have told his crew to run while he took on ace while he was in extreme pain. he wouldnt ahve took magellan head on. he wouldn't have attempted the most audacious plan in one piece history

blackbeard is smart. that's why he has the two best powers in the one piece universe along with a crew made up of the worst pirates in the world + the most dangerous guard in impel down

best character ever. marines are going DOWN

ascalon
March 09, 2010, 11:59 AM
^that's a superstitious explanation from some people in the OP world, not how DFs actually work.
Edit: This was to ascalon.

As far as WE know thats how it does work. There's no reason to think otherwise because there has been no other explanation given.

BaneOfTheGame
March 09, 2010, 11:59 AM
Well thats a huge disappointment, people are saying that BB needed a power-up, then what does Luffy need? He practically died 3 times from ID to Saving Ace and still couldnt even hurt Smoker. BB already gave him some punishment and now he has an even stronger crew and the Gura Gura no mi.

ascalon
March 09, 2010, 12:04 PM
I think Blackbeard is gonna finish off the marines now, and remove them as an obstacle to becoming pirate king. They will be severely weakened in the new world.

hy4k
March 09, 2010, 12:06 PM
blackbeard has to take out sengoku or one of the admirals at the very least

as for akainu, he's not going to get near luffy with jimbei and ace protecting him. iva in particular is a real beast and seems to be amazingly powerful

chitgoks
March 09, 2010, 12:06 PM
blackbeard isn't a coward FFS. if he was a coward he wouldn't have told his crew to run while he took on ace while he was in extreme pain. he wouldnt ahve took magellan head on. he wouldn't have attempted the most audacious plan in one piece history

blackbeard is smart. that's why he has the two best powers in the one piece universe along with a crew made up of the worst pirates in the world + the most dangerous guard in impel down

best character ever. marines are going DOWN

yeah, he's a coward for needing his new crew to help him against WB. if he's still not a coward, then he's weak

kangclaw
March 09, 2010, 12:09 PM
Wow..
I have to admit this spoiler is good, I am also surprised that BB is now able to use two DFs, when apparently in the one piece world you can only use one. I hope we will find out later why he is able to use multiple powers. He can potentially kill many DF users and take their fruit from them and also take the power himslf and for anyone else he needs, basicall more power for his crew as well.

Oh no..I just realised that he maybe able to Ace's Powers, I wonder why he did'nt take it.. maybe in the next chapter...he will nw that he is dead...

So now we have a Villan who can use multiple devil fruit powers from the fruits of the dead bodies of other DF users...I am guessing that he may eventually aim for more than 2 DFs. Is it because of his Darkness fruit... no wonder it is considered the most evil ability...If it allows him acquire a lot of power.. then I can understand why he would want it.

Now that BB has, potentially become the most powerful bad guy in One Piece. With his ability Marineford has become a garden of potential Devil Fruits, of course he will have to kill their users first; especially when DFs are hard to acquire in the first place. Wow.

Now that BB has levelled up...I wonder what kind of power up Luffy will, because to be honest Luffy, I am kind of disappointed with Luffy's performance since Shabondy; he has been pathetically weak compared to some of the world's top powers, he was quite pathetic...loosing one battle after the other..he only survived because of the help of others.
What was disappointing is that he believed that he could protect his crew after seeing Aokiji's power before Water 7 arc..it is so disappointing that he is that naive, no offence but Gear 2 and 3 is not enough of a powerup. I just want Luffy to get lots of power, other than the Haki which is powerful but like a one trick pony he can't rely on it yet.

Come to think of it Kuma did him and his crew a favour..because no way would Luffy's crew survive what is happening in Marineford at the moment. Is BB going to destroy Marineford that will give him even a bigger reputation.wow

Still a brilliant chapter/spoiler it seems. I like that BB has become more powerful, but disappointed that my favourite character Luffy has been pitiful and naive that..seriously how does one expect to be the Pirate King if one is so blind to other peoples abilities such as the admirals or Smoker, if he is not naive then he is careless with lives of some his crew members...than again meeting Kizaru in Shabondy hopefully helped him get his perspective right, that he needs a lot of power. I don't want him to master Haki yet..its too powerful a power. [Sorry some of this seems like a rant..]

I can't wait for the next chapter.

undertoe
March 09, 2010, 12:11 PM
As far as WE know thats how it does work. There's no reason to think otherwise because there has been no other explanation given.

Occam's razor. Even you said it didn't make sense, so it's probably not the explanation. It also sounds very similar to the type of DF explanations we've seen in villages who have never heard of DFs. I.e. Explanations of ignorance.

Finally, if that is how DFs work, it makes Vegapunk's work all the more puzzling (especially Pacifistas).

hy4k
March 09, 2010, 12:15 PM
yeah, he's a coward for needing his new crew to help him against WB. if he's still not a coward, then he's weak

whitebeard is (was?) the strongest man in the world and he two shotted an admiral. Blackbeard isn't a coward for needing help to beat him.

kanmati
March 09, 2010, 12:16 PM
LAME.Dragon ball already do that! BLACK BEARD is the next majin Buu. oda i know u love akira toriyama style but do not need to follow all of it.shit!

ScratchmenApoo
March 09, 2010, 12:20 PM
I think this power to take other Devil Fruit powers...
We don't know if it is limited to one Devil Fruit (is he just lending for a while) or can Blackbeard really take everything into him...
This is the beginning of the New Era after all.. In Oda's style too... He kills 2 major characters relevant to the current storyline and now brings in an user with 2 Devil Fruits... Exactly what One Piece needs right now imho.

BlkHorus
March 09, 2010, 12:21 PM
Well we have seen now in the OP world things duplicated such as Kizaru's lasers by technology and even Kuma being able to replicate it.

BB I think is able to do this for the sole reason that he mentions about the yami yami fruit. Since is sucks in all things, I'm thinking that when someone is dead he is probably able to suck the fruit's ability out of them an draw it into himself. If that is how it is done, then BB just made himself definitely the most dangerous man in OP until Luffy gets stronger.

As a side note, it would be interesting if Vegapunk had something to do with BB learning more about how he can do things with his ability.

Excited about the chapter

Spike Spiegel
March 09, 2010, 12:22 PM
I think he can only absorb one power and his target from the beginning was whitebeard because the quake fruit is so unbelievable broken...

adom16
March 09, 2010, 12:26 PM
LAME.Dragon ball already do that! BLACK BEARD is the next majin Buu. oda i know u love akira toriyama style but do not need to follow all of it.shit!

it is more like sylar from heroes

plex
March 09, 2010, 12:38 PM
I don't like the idea sucking up every DF, it makes BB too overpowered, that's lame.:notrust

maxikki
March 09, 2010, 12:38 PM
BB said that darkness absorbs everything may be that's why he was able to take Wb's fruit, its possible that he took other fruits as well. did the fruit came out as a whole fruit or something else because if its as a whole fruit then he might have acquired many fruits and gave them to his crew(possible lafitte)

Marche
March 09, 2010, 12:39 PM
Wow..
I have to admit this spoiler is good, I am also surprised that BB is now able to use two DFs, when apparently in the one piece world you can only use one. I hope we will find out later why he is able to use multiple powers. He can potentially kill many DF users and take their fruit from them and also take the power himslf and for anyone else he needs, basicall more power for his crew as well.

Oh no..I just realised that he maybe able to Ace's Powers, I wonder why he did'nt take it.. maybe in the next chapter...he will nw that he is dead...

So now we have a Villan who can use multiple devil fruit powers from the fruits of the dead bodies of other DF users...I am guessing that he may eventually aim for more than 2 DFs. Is it because of his Darkness fruit... no wonder it is considered the most evil ability...If it allows him acquire a lot of power.. then I can understand why he would want it.

Now that BB has, potentially become the most powerful bad guy in One Piece. With his ability Marineford has become a garden of potential Devil Fruits, ofcourse he will have to kill their users first; especially when DFs are hard to acquire in the first place. Wow.

Now that BB has levelled up...I wonder what kind of power up Luffy will, because to be honest Luffy, I am kind of disappointed with Luffy's performance since Shabondy; he has been pathetically weak compared to some of the world's top powers, he was quite pathetic...loosing one battle after the other..he only survived because of the help of others.
What was disappointing is that he believed that he could protect his crew after seeing Aokiji's power before Water 7 arc.. I just want Luffy to get lots of power, other than the Haki which is powerful but like a one trick pony he can't rely on it yet.

Come to think of it Kuma did him and his crew a favour..because no way would Luffy's crew survive what is happening in Marineford at the moment. Is BB going to destroy Marineford that will give him even a bigger reputation.wowI think than for take the DF the former holder must be dead.
In fact He was not able to take it in that time http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/08/
If that is the case, I did not kill because He could not go in ID, because there will be not this war.
Or perhaps he is able to take only a other DF (He can add to his own DF only one).
If is the first case, as I have already say, He will take Marco's or Rufy's DF, so he could strenght his defense.
If he will want to take Rufy's DF (and for do it He must kill Rufy), I hope than Hancock or/and Garp will intervene.
In fact I am little disappoint for the fact than Hancock and Garp is not draw is this chapter (Garp is not show for 3 chapter, I hope to see his reaction in Ace's death, but also and above all in Rufy's collapse).

lawlord
March 09, 2010, 12:42 PM
with some training with his quake fruit blackbeard is the strongest pirate in the manga. If WB previously was considered the strongest, I think QUake+darkness would trump him.

I mean WOW. Talk about a villian. Marines have no chance to defeat him+crew. He is right, this is HIS AGE. Still no powerup for Luffy in sight :(

Sachsenhesse
March 09, 2010, 12:45 PM
right now BB is the nightmare of every admiral, he can suck them to him with his left hand, can quake their attacks withe right and instantdestroys them too with his right ^^

i dont know this sylar, but in hxh there are 2 people who can do that chrolo lucifer and some chimera ant, i like that!

especially that BB stated once, that his fruit is the ultimate power for every pirate, what makes a pirate? killing and robbering! ^^

urlaub
March 09, 2010, 12:45 PM
Fuck, here goes my theory that the 'Sylar' power is a separate power itself. It could have been a separate power and still be amazingly powerful.

But I agree with most of tha large amount of posts here. What does this revelation amount to?

My ideal scenario would be that BB has either only place for one ability and that is now taken or he can switch abilities and the basis of darkness ability is the condition that lets him do this. And ofcourse taking only the ability's of dead people. So this way it wouldn't be too lame.

And yes, it seems as the WG will have a hard time now against BB pirates if they would try to fight them. I pretty much expect, when they fight, a lot of important casulties from the marines side. Garp and Sengoku giving their lives etc.

Bugzee
March 09, 2010, 12:54 PM
I don't like the idea sucking up every DF, it makes BB too overpowered, that's lame.:notrust

I'm suprised that such an ability exists. I really didn't think we would see someone gain two df abilities. I only held onto a tiny hope lol that it might happen but not like this. I don't like the fact that it's been introduced so shockingly early imo, especially after both Ace & WB's deaths. :(

Don't get me wrong. I think it's a cool idea but for BB to take WB's quake fruit just like that is sickening. :notrust I'm sure BB is the only one who will have this one of a kind ability.

with some training with his quake fruit blackbeard is the strongest pirate in the manga. If WB previously was considered the strongest, I think QUake+darkness would trump him.

I mean WOW. Talk about a villian. Marines have no chance to defeat him+crew. He is right, this is HIS AGE. Still no powerup for Luffy in sight :(

BB will own all now that he has both the Yami Yami no Mi & Gura Gura no Mi. I still believe it's going to be the era of D. :D

sage mode
March 09, 2010, 12:56 PM
I think that Luffy will show what his Kings Haki can really do. Maybe a short not successful attack, but the world will see that he has the Potential and BB had a reason to kill him

zerocooldx
March 09, 2010, 01:09 PM
Duel Devil Fruit ability? Hmm sounds pretty interesting. Especially with the proposed combination. You mind as well call it the perfect defense and offense, at this point anyways.

panasit
March 09, 2010, 01:11 PM
I don't know what Blackbeard's endgame is now that I read the spoiler. Is he destroying the government because he want freedom?

Live freely with his Nakamas is Luffy's ultimate goal. The government was a great antagonist because they are directly oppose to his way of carefree way of life. But other than revenge, I don't see how BB and Luffy will come into conflict with one another.

If BB is going to create chaos by destroying WG, then it might be something Luffy want even more. Unless BB want to place himself high up as the leader of some dictator like government, then that's another story.

Charlie
March 09, 2010, 01:13 PM
I don't think he can control two Devil Fruits per-SE.

I thinks it is too early to judge from the spoiler what Black beard has done. To me, it seems like he just absorbed the remaining powers from White Beards body. Afterwards he just released it.

Almost like how he absorbed that whole town in Banaro Island then shot it back out, to show Ace his Devil Fruits powers.

darkfiend
March 09, 2010, 01:24 PM
I dont think BB could ever be as powerful as whitebeard. Whitebeard has huge physical strength and power which i dont think blackbeard will be able to achieve. But anyway if he can absorb other powers i dont think he will be able to absorb any logia powers. If he is darkness, then if he becomes something else, say fire, he wont be able to hold the power of fire due to him becoming totally fire and not being darkness anymore, therefore loosing both powers!

scott1uk
March 09, 2010, 01:26 PM
And thus BB literally shook "the world to its core" :o....

I believe that he can't take any more powers and it is due (as most people have said) to the fact that his fruit is abnormal to begin with and perhaps doesn't count as a fruit. Though, now he has taken on WB's fruit as his own, that will be it for him.

I think that having watched WB for so many years and "looking up to him", there was a part of him that dreamt of doing what he could do. We all know BB has high ambitions and I guess was let down when WB didn't go after One Piece. Now he has the power of his father and will use it to do what he did not.

For me, it's awesome and really sets the bar. Roger and WB were equals in power. If you ever wondered what it was like, soon enough we will see. I don't think Oda will be showing us any more flashback fights, as it will spoil the mystery of how someone fights vs WB - A super human monster + mega haxx earthquakes. It is an unimaginable challenge that Luffy will have to overcome and I wait for the day he becomes the man he needs to be.

BB ftw! Go smashy smashy them marines!

neuaelr
March 09, 2010, 01:54 PM
haha..a few weeks ago i made up some random rubbish about luffy gaining ace's DF powers. Well, oda wasn't crazy enough to do that, but if the spoilers are true, he is letting blackbeard get two DF powers, interesting interesting!

Black Lagoon
March 09, 2010, 01:54 PM
Duel Devil Fruit ability? Hmm sounds pretty interesting. Especially with the proposed combination. You mind as well call it the perfect defense and offense, at this point anyways.

I think that the Yami Yami no mi can "deactivate" (nullify) itself so the user can use another DF, thus when the user wants to use it (YY no mi) instead of the second one, with the Yami Yami no mi he can "deactivate" the second one and "reactivate" the one he wanna use.

I hope I was clear. :tem

CBlitz
March 09, 2010, 01:57 PM
soo that's why Blackbeard was after the Dark fruit? Because it allows him to use another fruit as well? Bah he should have taken Ace's fruit, but lol doesn't this make him uber-powered? He can probably solo the OPieceverse now

Zehahaha
March 09, 2010, 02:00 PM
Yami Yami no Mi is basically gravity right ? It was said that EATING two DF fruits would cause the one to explode or something like that (It was Lucci who said it, a body cannot handle two curses as he said)

But, i believe that BB has the ability to actually absorb the DF power, without eating the fruit... It's like he extract it like Kuma extracted Luffy's pain in TB, and thus he can use it without suffering from the curse IMO

@ Lagoon : Nice theory, it actually explain what happened here

goldb
March 09, 2010, 02:02 PM
That's pretty clear Lagoon-san, I'd think that's how it also worked...

urlaub
March 09, 2010, 02:05 PM
What is clear is that BBs power has to have some limitations. Else he will be going around and pawning everybody.

Romanov D Paul
March 09, 2010, 02:07 PM
I can agree on the "perfect offense" part, though not on the "perfect defense", since WB himself said that Teach's weakpoint is his low defense, and BB himself stated that he suffer even more damage then a normal person due to the nature of his powers. If he is after a defense improvement then he should take on a Logia, or maybe Jozu unnamed fruit :D. That would be quite broken, expecially if he can use his abilities on the same time.

sage mode
March 09, 2010, 02:07 PM
Yami Yami no Mi is basically gravity right ? It was said that EATING two DF fruits would cause the one to explode or something like that (It was Lucci who said it, a body cannot handle two curses as he said)

it was only a assumption. Not a clear fact.He gave no backround information about that

Xerous
March 09, 2010, 02:08 PM
ever since that ace fight i suspected he could do that just never guessed he would take this one

Zehahaha
March 09, 2010, 02:11 PM
it was only a assumption. Not a clear fact.He gave no backround information about that

If i remember correctly, even Blueno confirmed this information by saying that scientists in GL have already discovered that eating two DF would cause the body to explode.

Plus, if they already knew that the body will explose bu eating two DF, thats means that someone already tested it and confirmed it... If it was an assumption, Lucci wouldn't have precised that the person will explode IMO

dsr
March 09, 2010, 02:12 PM
I don't think he can control two Devil Fruits per-SE.

I thinks it is too early to judge from the spoiler what Black beard has done. To me, it seems like he just absorbed the remaining powers from White Beards body. Afterwards he just released it.

Almost like how he absorbed that whole town in Banaro Island then shot it back out, to show Ace his Devil Fruits powers.

I think this is the smartest idea.
You need to be amiliar with DF before being able to exploit their powers.
You don't wake up and use them at full force.
Yet I think that DF power relies on the inner strength of the user.

Shiro-kun
March 09, 2010, 02:14 PM
Blackbeard can steal other people's df after they died?;
:\
not sure if i like this development ....Blackbeard's abilities right now already sound powerful and he has powerful allies

Oh Akainu is still alive ? :o

urlaub
March 09, 2010, 02:15 PM
I mean, does BB think that WB powers are more powerful than Akainu? Akainu seems the most powerful logia to me at the moment.

Shiro-kun
March 09, 2010, 02:18 PM
Whitebeard's powers were very powerful , Creating Tsunami's in a world full of water is very godly to me and also earth quaking the shit of the land isnt weak either

LongLiveOnePiece
March 09, 2010, 02:19 PM

I would make an exception in that case.I did make one as long as i believed he was dead.I wanted him dead,not because i dont like him but because WB did it,and i love WB.he was the monstah with the most badass DF ever!!:P

yellowblue
March 09, 2010, 02:21 PM
So there is a possibility (even very small) of Luffy having Ace's fire?

LongLiveOnePiece
March 09, 2010, 02:22 PM
If i remember correctly, even Blueno confirmed this information by saying that scientists in GL have already discovered that eating two DF would cause the body to explode.

Plus, if they already knew that the body will explose bu eating two DF, thats means that someone already tested it and confirmed it... If it was an assumption, Lucci wouldn't have precised that the person will explode IMO

Maybe its a bluff to prevent people get too powerful through DFs.and BB somehow learned about it,after all he is a pretty old fellow, he has lived long enough to acquire such knowledge.
However, i believe that only BB and his fruit can gain something like that and i believe only one extra DF ( only seems a little negative maybe,but this onyl one Df is gura gura no mi.Freaking!!)

Bugzee
I think WB's gura ability is much more dangerous compared to Akainu's. Both are formidable abilities though. Imagine being quaked in the face? lol Or experience a tsunami/sea wave covering a whole island that your on! (Akainu would sink :D)

I would definitely pick WB's ability over Akainu's anyday. I'm worried that BB has gained the poison poison fruit ability as well! :iik I'm pretty certain that BB has a limit to the extent in which he can absorb/gain and re-use one's df ability but the way the spoilers are showing it seems, he has two df abilities for life now?? :o Possibly, three? :scry

Black Lagoon
soo that's why Blackbeard was after the Dark fruit? Because it allows him to use another fruit as well? Bah he should have taken Ace's fruit, but lol doesn't this make him uber-powered? He can probably solo the OPieceverse now
I think the Gura Gura no mi somehow suits him well, because I can't imagine a freak like him ... his "disgusting fat body" (:p) flying like a bird. :facepalm

But, i believe that BB has the ability to actually absorb the DF power, without eating the fruit... It's like he extract it like Kuma extracted Luffy's pain in TB, and thus he can use it without suffering from the curse IMO
It doesn't matter whether you eat it or absorb it IMO as long as both DFs are in your organs you'll die (of course ... assuming that what Lucci said back in EL is true). That's how I came up with the "deactivating" thing.

@ Lagoon : Nice theory, it actually explain what happened here

That's pretty clear Lagoon-san, I'd think that's how it also worked...