PDA

View Full Version : Question What will happen to Ace's body?

SilversDKRayleigh
March 04, 2010, 03:00 AM
Will he be given to Vegapunk to reasearch?
Will Moria take the body?(hope not Luffy doesn't need to fight him again still weak)
Will Garp take him?
Will he suddenly burst into flames and turn to ash?
Or will the Tenryūbito who Luffy and crew attacked take him and stuff him?

bittman
March 04, 2010, 05:48 AM
Garp will bury him. Can you seriously imagine all that other stuff being even mildly useful to the plot?

1) Vegapunk already has enough on his enormous plate
2) Moria is practically done. He will probably be nothing more than a cameo from here on in.
3) Garp's final goodbye would be excellent. He might even sneak out to meet with Luffy so they can bury him together?
4) He's not a phoenix.
5) Unfortunately a human with a huge hole in his stomach would be terribly hard to preserve =P

If it's anything other than Garp's farewell, I'll probably be a bit disappointed. Already disappointed how little Garp effected an arc about one of his oldest enemies and both of his grandsons.

darkfiend
March 06, 2010, 07:53 AM
Garp will bury him.
3) Garp's final goodbye would be excellent. He might even sneak out to meet with Luffy so they can bury him together?

I'd have to agree with you there, not as sure on the Luffy meeting with Garp as he may resent him following the death of Ace.

Uriel
March 06, 2010, 03:54 PM
The Garp theory is plausible, I think.

masubiladin
March 13, 2010, 08:36 PM
its not plausible ...at all.
But IMO Grap will bury Ace in :
1> Hometown of luffy
2> Logue town
3> ...the island that Ace's mother died.

MihawkAce
March 27, 2010, 10:56 AM
Well i imagine a special Epsidoe for this i imagine it starting with all the crewmember covered under cloaks in a dark raini day walking trough a small town and reaching a cementary in another scene we woudl see garp doing the same leaving from a marine base and meeting luffy at the grave and then a whole bunch of other scnenes uf unknow cloacked people that when they meat at the cementry will al uncloak themselves and reveal themselves to be all friends of ace then every body will cry for some time and i leave the rest of the episode to oda cause thats all that came to my head !! xD

Charlie
March 27, 2010, 01:53 PM
Am I the only one who still believes that Ace will be revived?
Marco is a Phoenix (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)) mates. They're known for these type revival legends. So once Marco chars his body or sacrifices himself with his Devil Fruit over Ace's dead body, Ace will be back revived!!!

DLord.Van.Buuren
March 27, 2010, 03:17 PM
Am I the only one who still believes that Ace will be revived?
Marco is a Phoenix (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)) mates. They're known for these type revival legends. So once Marco chars his body or sacrifices himself with his Devil Fruit over Ace's dead body, Ace will be back revived!!!

you are saying that ace should be back that my friend would absolutly ruin the story just think it through it was mentioned that ace 's will was transfered to luffy what does that mean anyone reasonable would consider that as a last word from oda simply telling you that you should give up wating because its the first death in one piece and its a special one .

ScratchmenApoo
March 27, 2010, 03:35 PM
Yes.. Ace is not coming back... Some people need to let go...

However, I want to see more major characters die in this war...
Oda has already done in two, he shouldn't stop ! More kills please !!!

DLord.Van.Buuren
March 27, 2010, 04:19 PM

well isnt it confusing for a moment you'd think that oda would go on killing more but op is unique which comes due to its record of not killing .

Charlie
March 27, 2010, 05:12 PM
you are saying that ace should be back that my friend would absolutly ruin the story just think it through it was mentioned that ace 's will was transfered to luffy what does that mean anyone reasonable would consider that as a last word from oda simply telling you that you should give up wating because its the first death in one piece and its a special one .

I can accept Ace's death Plus Oda sensei killing of White-beard or anyone else but I just got a fan feeling that he is going to come back. :p

I remember in an old interview back in the day Oda sensei said fans wouldn't mind / (would forgive?) if the characters didn't die despite getting serious attacks. I think it was in response to a question in the interview but I don't remember where or when.

Some people wont be satisfied until they get bloody murder. :p