PDA

View Full Version : Review WinterGT's Chapter 576 Recap

wintergt
March 06, 2010, 01:06 PM
My recap for this week's chapter is finally done, got delayed because I've been feeling a bit sick the last few days. And I have to apologize for posting a link again instead of reformatting it to this post which always looks nicer but gtg:

http://wintergt.livejournal.com/1702.html

As always feedback is appreciated!

Girlsryummy
March 06, 2010, 03:39 PM
Q: What is the biggest consequence of Whitebeard's death?
A: Haïti is now safe.

LMFAO! Your reviews are so different from everyone else's, they are hilarious but still give you all the important info from the chapter. Great job and keep 'em coming.

Lord Rayleigh
March 06, 2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the funny review !

vader7476
March 06, 2010, 04:40 PM
Haha, great stuff man! Loved the Ninja Turtles reference. I was wondering how you'd make this chapter funny, but ya pulled it off. Kudos!

wintergt
March 06, 2010, 05:11 PM
I was wondering how you'd make this chapter funny, but ya pulled it off.
I try :)

Btw just popping in to say I forgot to add one Q&A that I photoshopped an image together for earlier, so if you have already read it maybe want to scroll to the bottom. It's about a movie I liked but one thing annoyed me which I decided to express here ^^

amarilis
March 06, 2010, 11:15 PM
I always wait for your reviews! And you didn't dissapoint this time!

wintergt
March 07, 2010, 02:53 PM
I guess this was the last one, was fun, but I have been told to discontinue them for lack of review value.

Lord Rayleigh
March 07, 2010, 04:08 PM
I guess this was the last one, was fun, but I have been told to discontinue them for lack of review value.
MH told you to stop putting your review link here ?

Mess
March 07, 2010, 04:11 PM
"It's all coming together now. Blackbeard is trying to start a circus!" hahahahaha that made my day <3

I been waiting for someone to make a M-bison joke first time I saw Shiryuu I yelled OFCURSE! and later I found out he was based on the same character as M-Bison so it kinda made sense and I loved the TGWTG reference even if it would have worked better with.. taking over the world something.. Still really funny stuff keep up the good work =)

edit: omg but everyone love these.. me included! Cant you just keep putting them up on your Live journal? =/

misterchaos
March 07, 2010, 05:13 PM
Q: Squardo's sword went through Whitebeard's body so why isn't there a scar/wound from that on his back?
A:

Kakakaka i dint notice, nice man, ROFLMAO, i gusse ODA did a litlle mistake...

bopnoh10
March 07, 2010, 06:16 PM
Actually, if you notice in the bottom left picture (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/16-17/) there are two knife points sticking out of the back of WB's back.

Akainu
March 07, 2010, 06:21 PM
MH told you to stop putting your review link here ?
to be precise on this matter, yes.

a mere link isn't anywhere near enough to be called a review and posted in this section. now we can't forbid anyone to do reviews and post them here, but you see, we have rules for those, among them for example that reviews posted here should NOT be summaries or one liners;
wintergt's reviews take a comedical approach and we have nothing against that either, but it's his decision not to meet the requirements and thus the reviews don't fit this board :oh

bittman
March 08, 2010, 08:03 PM
You could always, I don't know it's a bit radical, but take the time and format it for these forums? *gasps*

Enjoyed that you're managing to keep Akainu busy. And thanks for bringing humour to "reviews".

wintergt
March 09, 2010, 01:49 AM
edit: omg but everyone love these.. me included! Cant you just keep putting them up on your Live journal? =/
Yes ofcourse I will keep making them, I do it for fun anyway. That is to say, as long as the chapters remain interesting enough to me, we've been really spoiled in goodies lately.

You could always, I don't know it's a bit radical, but take the time and format it for these forums? *gasps*

Enjoyed that you're managing to keep Akainu busy. And thanks for bringing humour to "reviews".
I was actually thinking about that today aswell. Now I put a review portion in there, but condensed so as to not stretch the whole thing out too much, but I could split the two, the comedy and the serious part. Most of the work goes into the pictures anyway, when I have the ideas typing it up is fast so maybe it won't be too much extra work. But I'll have to see how that goes..

misterchaos
March 12, 2010, 01:23 PM
Actually, if you notice in the bottom left picture (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/576/16-17/) there are two knife points sticking out of the back of WB's back.

The sword that squardo used was much bigger,and it was used from down to up, and hit directly in the chest up to his back,those swords were small and their direction was WRONG!!!

wintergt
March 12, 2010, 05:24 PM
The sword that squardo used was much bigger,and it was used from down to up, and hit directly in the chest up to his back,those swords were small and their direction was WRONG!!!
Yeah those two swords you can see sticking out the back, can also be seen at the front (on the same page) and they were put there by the BB pirates when they killed him.

Mess
March 13, 2010, 09:54 PM
I dunno if I really should write this here but:

ahhhh!!! Ill just read your 577 recap and you used the take over the world joke with Shiryuu! o..o <3 and ya really made it fit so well with the rest of the recap ^^ loved it! <333

wintergt
March 14, 2010, 08:57 AM
I dunno if I really should write this here but:

ahhhh!!! Ill just read your 577 recap and you used the take over the world joke with Shiryuu! o..o <3 and ya really made it fit so well with the rest of the recap ^^ loved it! <333
Hah that one was for you ;)

d3death
May 22, 2010, 06:26 AM
loved your recent reviews