PDA

View Full Version : Character Akutsu in court 5 with Oni

Fayte
March 08, 2010, 11:57 AM
The winners match:
-Akutsu, Akaya, Jirou, Gin, Krauser, Kite to the 5th court (together with Tezuka, Atobe, and Chitose now)
-Yuushi stays at 8th court
-Fuji, Chinen, Dapide at 7th court
-Yukimura and Kamio at the 6th court

Being that it is no surprise to me that Akutsu is in court 5, how do you think the showdown with Oni is going to go down?

Bowser
March 08, 2010, 12:04 PM
If they do play, it's gonna be awesome. Whether or not Oni beats him or not, I don't know, depends how much Akutsu improves. I'd like to see Akutsu managing to return BJK though.

javimgol
March 08, 2010, 02:01 PM
I don't believe too much in the places of the courts. Yuki and Shiraishi are not in Court 5.
But I think Oni is still too much for all the rookies, except maybe Ryoma with the Konomi's Main Character Shot

Sherlock Holmes
March 08, 2010, 03:56 PM
Konomi said that Oni will become a barrier for the middle schoolers to surpass, so I assume that means that everyone will beat him.

-Akutsu, Akaya, Jirou, Gin, Krauser, Kite to the 5th court (together with Tezuka, Atobe, and Chitose now)
-Yuushi stays at 8th court
-Fuji, Chinen, Dapide at 7th court
-Yukimura and Kamio at the 6th court

Akutsu: Can win
Kirihara: Can't win without plot hax
Gin: DBZ TENNIS. THIS IS GOING TO BE DBZ TENNIS WITH GIN VS ONI.
Krauser: I'm going to say yes he can. Just because he is KRAUSER DAMMIT. HE WEARS SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT-
oh wait wrong RE character. Still, HE'S KRAUSER AND KRAUSER IS AWESOME.
Kite: Nooooo
Tezuka: Yeeees
Atobe: Yeeees
Chitose: Noooo

javimgol
March 08, 2010, 05:10 PM
Chitose: Noooo

Why not? Oni doesn't seem to be able to counter Saiki. In fact, I can not imagine many players who can counter Saiki

Zatono
March 08, 2010, 05:36 PM
I've got a bad feeling that Akutsu is just going to be used to show how good Oni is, again, but I doubt he'll be brought back just to lose to Oni.

Also, can someone explain to me why Yukimura, who should definitely be in court 5, is in the same court as someone like Kamio? I mean, I know Kamio's good, but he's not at that level.

KuwabaraTheMan
March 08, 2010, 05:54 PM
I've got a bad feeling that Akutsu is just going to be used to show how good Oni is, again, but I doubt he'll be brought back just to lose to Oni.

Also, can someone explain to me why Yukimura, who should definitely be in court 5, is in the same court as someone like Kamio? I mean, I know Kamio's good, but he's not at that level.

You move up in courts whenever you beat someone in that court. Yukimura isn't in Court 5 because he hasn't played anyone from it yet.

Bowser
March 08, 2010, 06:14 PM
Wait until Yuki does. He'll beast any middle schoolers atm and probably the remaining two in Court 5 except MAYBE Oni.

Can Chitose return Black Jack Knife though? I'm probably overrating the move atm ^^

Kaoz
March 09, 2010, 02:21 AM
Regardless of whether Akutsu beats Oni or not, I'd really like to see that one, I wanna know at which level Akutsu is and whether he can pull off a special technique.

As for Chitose... hard to say... I don't think he can beat Oni just now, but if Konomi wants him to be a member of the team, he definetly will sooner or later. Right now, I don't think Saiki is enough, his only chance would be to think of a plan to not hit Oni hit Black Jack Knife, then a rally would take like a hundred shots though.

In fact, I can see Oni to be used as a stepping stone to show maybe Irie's and Kazuya's strenght, but that's just me.

Fayte
March 09, 2010, 01:14 PM
The way I see it, I feel like Konomi is going to make others show how strong Akutsu has become. I believe Oni may very well be a demonstration for Akutsu's level, and not the other way around. I think someone else is going to get the defeat by Oni, then Akutsu is going to beat him.

DeidaraGrimmjow
March 17, 2010, 01:40 PM
How do you guys know who is in which court? That has not been revealed in the manga yet as far as I can tell.

javimgol
March 17, 2010, 03:45 PM
How do you guys know who is in which court? That has not been revealed in the manga yet as far as I can tell.
It appeared in someone called Pair Puri (look in in the thread with the same name)