PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Black Lagoon
March 18, 2010, 08:33 PM
I think Oda is still developing Teach's character and since most of us think that we are around the halfway ... Oda has quite a bit of time to slowly develop Teach and eventually make him one of the strongest man in the world.

Realtwisted
March 18, 2010, 08:35 PM
and the question still out their," Is the war ever going to end?"

GoTx2
March 18, 2010, 08:37 PM
I think Oda is still developing Teach's character and since most of us think that we are around the halfway ... Oda has quite a bit of time to slowly develop Teach and eventually make him one of the strongest man in the world.

It should be interesting to see how Teach gets developed. I can't really picture him stopping to do any serious training or anything, but I guess he could always use some random pirate crews as target practice while he tries to master his new DF.

Black Lagoon
March 18, 2010, 08:47 PM
and the question still out their," Is the war ever going to end?"
It'll end before you notice =)

It should be interesting to see how Teach gets developed. I can't really picture him stopping to do any serious training or anything, but I guess he could always use some random pirate crews as target practice while he tries to master his new DF.

I wouldn't surprised if he does that ... because he looks the guy that does that, he's arrogant and so selfish, so he'll do whatever he gotta do to achieve his goals. :darn

and now I'm off

WickedNeko
March 18, 2010, 08:55 PM
Teach is a strange guy.

On one hand, he carefully planned, for years, to stay low, keep his reputation behind the shadow of others, waiting for YY DF to appear, etc etc.

On other hand, ever since he got the fruit, he seems to be depending overwhelmingly on luck. He was lucky that spot on shichibukai opened with defeat of Croc, he was lucky that Shiryuu joined him at ID and had antidote for Magellan's poison (at which point he said as much... that everything was up to luck), he was lucky that lvl 6 prisoners chose to join him, he was lucky that it was Ace that he captured (instead of Luffy) and caused WB to attack MF, etc etc.

It does give credit to Cerberus theory, I suppose, on split personality.

masubiladin
March 18, 2010, 09:19 PM
so does crocodile strike you as the type of person to know a low subordinates name
not the name but croc did not recognize BB at all.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/544/08/
if he had recognize BB then he must be something like : "so its you. my damn subordinate. "

elitefox
March 18, 2010, 09:22 PM

Well for now, I vote Sengoku as the strongest man :D

Go Buddhist palm. :p

Uriel
March 18, 2010, 09:42 PM
Teach is a strange guy.
On one hand, he carefully planned, for years, to stay low, keep his reputation behind the shadow of others, waiting for YY DF to appear, etc etc.
On other hand, ever since he got the fruit, he seems to be depending overwhelmingly on luck. He was lucky that spot on shichibukai opened with defeat of Croc, he was lucky that Shiryuu joined him at ID and had antidote for Magellan's poison (at which point he said as much... that everything was up to luck), he was lucky that lvl 6 prisoners chose to join him, he was lucky that it was Ace that he captured (instead of Luffy) and caused WB to attack MF, etc etc.
You know, a lucky person is always someone to fear. To fear really, really bad.

fuatf90
March 18, 2010, 09:55 PM
You know, a lucky person is always someone to fear. To fear really, really bad.

True true true so true. And I place my bet for the strongest guy alive on Silvers Rayleigh, the Dark King.

masubiladin
March 18, 2010, 10:00 PM
I think Shanks is the strongest.

Zeltrax
March 18, 2010, 10:25 PM
LAW OMG.
LAW LAW LAW.
ok sorry for caps.
Wtf is he doing here, but I guess since its one piece, things are unexpected.
Anyway, poor Jimbei..
can't wait for next chapter ,
and the strong wb captains vs akainu O_o , talk about how strong he is.

kuroSaki_Ichi
March 18, 2010, 10:30 PM
But luffy beating an admiral would be so cool....

Kaizoku-O Luffy
March 18, 2010, 10:52 PM
Pretty good chapter. I wonder if the appearnce of Law at the war is anything to do with the upcoming Fishman island arc as an ally with strawhats maybe.

DEATHBOTT
March 18, 2010, 11:11 PM
Teach is a strange guy.

bb believes in fate so he probably just goes along with the flow.

Poneglyph420
March 18, 2010, 11:41 PM
I really glad to see things progressing as they are. This war is really creating a whole new tone in One Piece. BB for sure has proven his point, and won't stick around much longer with the "Buddhist Palm" in play.. :p

It's awesome that it looks like Luffy is he's gonna get out of there..
Cuz it looks like a bloodbath is brewing....
Really nice to see that the Marines are not messing around, and it's time to secure MHQ. Once Luffy is out it's really gonna be messy. And there's still many secondary characters left in the fray, nevermind the missing Kizaru and Garp...

Personally It's fitting Law is the one to help Luffy.. Surely at SA Luffy made a mark on the SN he met... And IMO he's gonna be a great ally in the future..

Shiro-kun
March 18, 2010, 11:42 PM
The strongest man?

Obviously not Blackbeard yet but i think Sengoku,Rayleigh, Shanks and the Other Two Yon Sankour are candidates now that Whitebeard is dead

senewe
March 18, 2010, 11:48 PM
from this chapter onward, I'm becoming a fan of crocodile.
He looks like Hiruma of E21 and Kyo of SDK in this chapter...
No more BB

johnnyb7
March 19, 2010, 12:02 AM
The strongest man?

Obviously not Blackbeard yet but i think Sengoku,Rayleigh, Shanks and the Other Two Yon Sankour are candidates now that Whitebeard is dead

I'd agree that Blackbeard is definitely not the strongest as of now. Shanks is strong but since he lost an arm that is a handicap, he's definitely not the strongest I say. Rayleigh is strong but I'd say is on par with the admirals, Sengoku fought alongside Garp against Roger, so either Sengoku or Garp is the strongest now.

I'd say at peak age, Garp is the strongest now, but as of the current storyline Sengoku is stronger than him.

Awesome chapter, I'm guessing that Law's ability is going to be able to stop Luffy from getting closer to death, since he could keep the marines from dying on the archipelago when he cut their heads off. That will help him to mend Luffy's wounds.

fuatf90
March 19, 2010, 12:29 AM
That image... Oda shocked me again... excellent foreshadowing plus well done in however any1 managed to spot this out

topkomputer
March 19, 2010, 01:08 AM
It still looks different. Might be Law's father symbol? Law's symbol got lines/spikes (like sun drawing). But in the injection bottle there is no lines toward outer circle.

:offtopic Strongest guy really???

I'd say Dragon is my leading choice or maybe Garp....
Sengoku has proven he's not just a figurehead too..

But BB heh.. mad powers make him scary... but he's a big bitch still too.
:p

BB might not be the strongest, but he is the sneakiest one. His intelligence adds up to his devil-fruit power. Oda confirmed that he is the one triggering war between WG and WB. I also think this is the second time he ate devil fruit from dead body. Probably darkness fruit from thatch body since his underlings already prepared covering WB's body.

00niz
March 19, 2010, 01:52 AM
awsom shapter bb is not the strongest i thing one of the younko diserv this title

Zeltrax
March 19, 2010, 02:42 AM
BB is not the strongest, but will be the 2nd whitebeard soon,
when he know how to handle his new found powers and he's new crew
he possess the two strongest df imo,
a kickass crew that took wb's life,
and most importantly, that twisted brain of his.
and after this chapter, I predict that he will be the final boss/opponent of one piece, he has the same goal as luffy and he is as evil as any pirate can get.
And if you compare one piece to real life pirates, Blackbeard is one of the most atrocious one in history.
By now I daresay that people fear him more than they fear Shanks.
This age is BB, fear him ^^.

elitefox
March 19, 2010, 02:42 AM
I hope to see shanks or dragon fight soon

Shanks doesn't want a df but well it's different with only one arm though...

and Dragon is the most intriguing to me... is he just the leader or he is a very powerful person too... or the strongest one out there.

lelouche123
March 19, 2010, 03:04 AM
are interesting the details about law's holly roger , and in the next chapter i think bb and akainu are going tobe defeated , and lffy get in to law's submarine and its healed while get out from there

but with oda who knows

chitgoks
March 19, 2010, 04:13 AM
That image... Oda shocked me again... excellent foreshadowing plus well done in however any1 managed to spot this out

it almost looks the same but it is not. there is no big grin on WB's page

urlaub
March 19, 2010, 04:18 AM
Yeah, so I predict that Garp will save the day for Luffy and others in the end. He must die now, I want him to die badly. Him or akainu.

akilies
March 19, 2010, 04:36 AM
Hello guys,this is my 1st post in OP thread.
Well i wana discuss some thing,

1)OP might not be a treasure of piles of gold and riches, but indeed be some thing like Tree of Knowledge, which contains the history about the dark era of the world and also there might be information about the origin of devil fruits, who knows it might be the very tree which gives birth to devil fruits them selves.

2)About the strongest guy, i was thinking there might be some one out there who has not show his face yet, with a devil fruit which can pawn all others, it may be a DF with ability to copy other DFs or one which can disable the abilities of other DF users. Now these 2 DF will really pawn, think of a guy with the ability to copy 100s of DF and able to use them.:p

3)About Dragon, the weather anomaly which we saw when he appeared for 1st time
if indeed was Dragon's DF ability to control weather/typhoon will make him a pretty hard foe for WG. If i remember correctly the purpose of making Kuma was to deal with Dragon.

4)The sign on WB's medicine bottle resembles that of Law, Oda might show some type of direct/indirect relation btw law+WB or who ever taught Law medicine (Law's teacher) n WB.

5)Probably after being saved by Law luffy will be depressed for a while, i think Rayliegh will help him get over his sorrow while the other SH's will return 1 by 1. And He might learn to use his haki from Rayliegh as he waits for his team to return.;)
Because till now we have only seen that luffy got some basic training as a child from Garp, and since then he been growing as a fighter with every new challenge he gets, it about time for him to get some serious training from and if its from person whos been called "The dark King" will make him a lot stronger.

6)Also i am hopping that Garp will survive this fight, and he will most probably resign from WG after this mess is over. Cause if Garp also dies it might be a blow to big for Luffy to recover from.

topkomputer
March 19, 2010, 05:13 AM
A sneaky BB just fooled the world goverment and pirates and the whole world with triggering a big war that only profits himself. Kinda remembered about Arabasta political war, but Luffy couldn't stop this one. If only Luffy could save Ace from ID probably the war won't be happened.

I wonder why other shicibukai doesn't do a thing against him?

FluffBall
March 19, 2010, 05:28 AM
i wonder what's gonna happen now, its just so exciting!!! and when was Law a doctor?

Fox666
March 19, 2010, 06:02 AM
His epithet shown at Shabondy was "surgeon of death" and "dark doctor" if I remember well.

sarutobi_sensei
March 19, 2010, 07:10 AM
what a way to start your post count.. u dont know how many ppl u shut up about wanting to know the reason of Law being there.

That is a jolly roger. Similar to hundreds of the ones we've seen before. Heck, Ace has 2 on his hat.

His epithet shown at Shabondy was "surgeon of death" and "dark doctor" if I remember well.
U thinking the same some of us are thinking?

urlaub
March 19, 2010, 07:14 AM
I mean, Law is surgeon od death or something, but can u see how his power could heal Luffy? Make a room and then what? Put his head into his croch?

beastboy
March 19, 2010, 07:50 AM
Buggy. The luckiest man i've ever see

not the name but croc did not recognize BB at all.
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/544/08/
if he had recognize BB then he must be something like : "so its you. my damn subordinate. "

I'm pretty much sure he wouldn't recognize a million if he saw one, so why would he remember Black Beard...
And being a ex-WB pirate isn't something he likes to show...

My theory: He was the only son of WB, he grew and joined as the nd division commander, but, before Roger's death, he tryed to take the command of the WB pirates from is father, they had a (not so) great battle, and he decided to go to the beggining of the grind line, and do it as everyone does, to find the One Piece and become the Pirate King...
But soon he got a letter from the World Government, and he decided it would be easier for him if he was a shishibukai..
But when he was about to discover the great weapon who would make him god like, a pirate with a straw hat kicked is butt...
He goes to jail, and stays there, till he ears is father is 100 mile away from him...
He goes, to try and take the life of the father who just wanted family, instead of treasures, and kicked him because of that...
But he sees that he is weak and old... and decides to accomplish is fathers last wish... to save Luffy! :<

stoz500
March 19, 2010, 07:51 AM
IRL there are Heroes of the nation that does exactly the same :/ Or you really think there evil and good separated with a red line? Really?

Justice is relative and it always depends on who wins. As Doflamingo said before.

Nope, I don't. But that doesn't change anything. He's a militar freak who thinks He's doing right. Nasty? Despicable? Bastard? Bitch? True.
Still doesn't change my point.

...I bet Bon Kurei did also bad things too. :O

I understand what you are saying but in real life people who act in that way are only heroes to a corrupt authority that thinks that justice at any cost is acceptable. Their comrades in arms may not think they are heroes. We have plenty of examples in real life history of where soldiers have acted inhumanely. From Vietnam where soldiers would destroy villages full of innocent people or terrorise people cut their ears to off to make necklaces to more recently in Iraq at abu ghraib where soldiers thought torturing and humiliating prisoners was okay because they were the enemy and getting information was okay at all costs. What about the Nazis and the death camps? When these stories came out the soldiers were not heroes and neither were their superiors who condoned or allowed these acts.

Jayden_kropp
March 19, 2010, 08:12 AM
I mean, Law is surgeon od death or something, but can u see how his power could heal Luffy? Make a room and then what? Put his head into his croch?

Law being a doctor seems very logical. After all we really have no clue about his ability apart from the fact he can create a room that intensifies his slashes and he can also cleanly cut peoples heads off and re-arrange body parts.

Maybe he will be able to do something like kumar did, resulting in luffy having next to no damage when he wakes up and therefore no time skip even needed. Everyone is 2 contempt on a timeskip, it seems unlike oda so i really doubt it will happen.

ScratchmenApoo
March 19, 2010, 08:13 AM
We haven't seen Law's abilities to the fullest yet. Do you honestly think all he can do is 'shamble' people in his 'Room' ?
Do you remember the attack Law made when he was next to Kidd and fighting a PX - some kind of circular atmosphere abnormality (doesn't matter if it was possibly an anime-only scene). We weren't shown what it was used for.
All I'm saying Law probably has dozens of more properties from his Devil Fruit, some of which can be used for medical purposes.

^Jayden you beat me to it.

Tomoki
March 19, 2010, 09:36 AM
'Cause Luffy's straw hat fell, it would be great if in the end of the war there would be someone, who picks it up. Then there would be someone speaking "My, my. My old straw hat was left behind..." and then it shows Shanks laughing.

lelouche123
March 19, 2010, 10:13 AM
well , about law its going to be interesting to listen to him how the heck they escaped from kuma

panasit
March 19, 2010, 10:34 AM
Kuma didn't pose a real threat for Strawhat. If Law is Luffy's equal, his crew and he shouldn't have any problem.

What got Luffy was the Second Kuma, AND Sentoumaru, AND the Admiral.

sindergi
March 19, 2010, 10:40 AM
Im still thinking that Law is a "bad" guy - im not really sure why but i have such a feeling.....He seems very suspicious to me.

Toxic_
March 19, 2010, 10:47 AM
"But Luffy's hat is right next to Ace's body for a reason. "

where is this shown, all i see is that he dropped his hat, and was then blown upwards by crocodile.

panasit
March 19, 2010, 10:54 AM
where is this shown, all i see is that he dropped his hat, and was then blown upwards by crocodile.

Oh wow. My mistake. Sorry.

BTW, I don't know if anybody mentioned this, but I'm still confused about Sengoku's mysteirous ability. What color is he? Is he golden? And what does it have to do with a shockwave?

But I think if this era is going to change, in the battle between Blackbeard vs Sengoku, either BB is gonna runaway or Sengoku is going to lose.

pirateninjahunter
March 19, 2010, 11:07 AM
I believe that the surgery that Law might need to do on Luffy will be Luffy's new upgrade. Maybe luffy will need a transplant. He will be half luffy half monkey, something like that.

urlaub
March 19, 2010, 11:14 AM
It seems there isnt a clear picture of the wound that Luffy got. Jinbei got probably pierced. Just like Ace did. But Jinbei won't die like Ace did.

Toxic_
March 19, 2010, 11:21 AM
so true, the plot-no-jutsu did not hit Jinbei as hard as it hit ace. although in BOTH cases Aikanu was aiming for luffy. I guess having a protective fat layer (Jinbei) is an advantage when being incinerated from the inside by magma. poor Ace, i wish he was fatter.

urlaub
March 19, 2010, 11:27 AM
That is pretty sensitive themes your elaborating on right there mate. Ace's death ccan be explained away by weaker organism/body. But if do not want to make Ace look weak, then his card was already at the end. So we can use that device to explain his death.

Toxic_
March 19, 2010, 11:32 AM
you do realize that his card regrew to its full size before he was killed yes?

Poneglyph420
March 19, 2010, 11:50 AM
Before Ace dies his card was fully restored, reflecting his health..
But after the Akainu attack began fading... http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/573/16-17/

Ace held on to deliver his last words... and then finally..
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/574/16/

Toxic_
March 19, 2010, 12:04 PM
exactly poneglyph420 my point exactly , then how come people say "Ace's death ccan be explained away by weaker organism/body" before he was hit?

gotdott
March 19, 2010, 12:33 PM
exactly poneglyph420 my point exactly , then how come people say "Ace's death ccan be explained away by weaker organism/body" before he was hit?

The fist went straight through Ace's chest. Jinbei got hit on the side of his body. Look at it, it looks as if the hit goes through Jinbei's shoulder/arm

So don't spout that plot-no-jutsu nonsense.

masubiladin
March 19, 2010, 12:45 PM
I believe that the surgery that Law might need to do on Luffy will be Luffy's new upgrade. Maybe luffy will need a transplant. He will be half luffy half monkey, something like that.

You do realize what you were saying right? I mean you really want Luffy to be like that? Just imagine the physical change of him(like zombie). And a monkey is tronger than luffy? That make abosolutely no sense .

Truefan21
March 19, 2010, 12:55 PM
We haven't seen Law's abilities to the fullest yet. Do you honestly think all he can do is 'shamble' people in his 'Room' ?
Do you remember the attack Law made when he was next to Kidd and fighting a PX - some kind of circular atmosphere abnormality (doesn't matter if it was possibly an anime-only scene). We weren't shown what it was used for.
All I'm saying Law probably has dozens of more properties from his Devil Fruit, some of which can be used for medical purposes.

^Jayden you beat me to it.

yes it does matter since anime and manga can contradict each other

Razh
March 19, 2010, 01:33 PM

That's like, the worst idea about any plot I have ever read, and It would make me stop reading the manga. :p

I doubt that Law has shown everything that he can do with his power in those short skirmishes we have seen.
At first, Kuma could just push air and objects, but then it turns out that he can also repel things like fatique, pain or injury.
[hr]

Not often though. Oda works close with the animators. So, when anime shows that Law and Kid had beaten that Pacifista, I tend to believe that it's canon, especially when we see that Law and Kid are just fine.

Poneglyph420
March 19, 2010, 01:58 PM

Because people like to postulate about random things without factual information.

Ace got hit head on by a full strength attack, and he was aiming to swallow the attack. On the other hand Jimbei seems to be off balance and compensating for his attack when he got hit. It was not a sure shot kill blow, but I bet Jimbei is in dire shape anyways....

Sure both shots were directed at Luffy for a kill blow, but there are 1000's of factors in play...

On a side note... I hope Luffy gets a bad ass scar, nothing more.

lelouche123
March 19, 2010, 02:22 PM
That's like, the worst idea about any plot I have ever read, and It would make me stop reading the manga. :p

I doubt that Law has shown everything that he can do with his power in those short skirmishes we have seen.
At first, Kuma could just push air and objects, but then it turns out that he can also repel things like fatique, pain or injury.
<hr noshade size="1">

Not often though. Oda works close with the animators. So, when anime shows that Law and Kid had beaten that Pacifista, I tend to believe that it's canon, especially when we see that Law and Kid are just fine.

i could believe than anime have some extentions about manga , but is better and most reliavle just talk about manga for avoid misunderstanding

sarutobi_sensei
March 19, 2010, 03:03 PM
'Cause Luffy's straw hat fell, it would be great if in the end of the war there would be someone, who picks it up. Then there would be someone speaking "My, my. My old straw hat was left behind..." and then it shows Shanks laughing.

Hehe I would love that x) I'd have a fangasm if he appeared saying that :D

Oh wow. My mistake. Sorry.

BTW, I don't know if anybody mentioned this, but I'm still confused about Sengoku's mysteirous ability. What color is he? Is he golden? And what does it have to do with a shockwave?

But I think if this era is going to change, in the battle between Blackbeard vs Sengoku, either BB is gonna runaway or Sengoku is going to lose.

Well he looks like stone/metal to me, but it's just imo.

White Silver King
March 19, 2010, 03:08 PM

He can only push away the pain, not the injury.He won't be in any pain but he also won't be healed.

karthikmurs
March 19, 2010, 03:18 PM

You couldn't believe that vivre card indicates strength the person has in him!! IMO, it just shows the vitality. Nothing more/less.. Just because Ace's card was restored doesn't necessarily mean he was strong enough to his max. He had sea stone shackles on him like forever.. That's gotta have some effect at least..

chess4
March 19, 2010, 03:33 PM
i always thought ace would come back. before everyone says i me crazy hear me out. when ace fell, i thought there are only 2 people who could possible save him. marco because he has phoenix power. 2 traits are he is fire and he has regenerative capabilites. i thought maybe since ace is a fire user, marco could somehow fuse his power into ace and restore his organs.

the 2nd person was law but i thought he has no reason to show up, but low and behold he does. law is called the dark doctor. he probably has some gruesome and experimental procedures. he also has a fruit ability that can rearrange human parts. the 2 people that can possibly save him are on the battlefield.

monkey D luffy
March 19, 2010, 03:40 PM

actaully apoo is right on this one, he also did this:
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/506/05/
which is obviously not part of his "room" so we cant say anything about his powers from those 2 mini fights we say, these was only to show kid's and law's powers

White Silver King
March 19, 2010, 03:45 PM
I think Law is called Dark Doctor because he uses his "Room" to rearrange the living body parts of one person with the dead/failing body parts of another, seems pretty dark to me.

Gats
March 19, 2010, 03:55 PM
i always thought ace would come back. before everyone says i me crazy hear me out. when ace fell, i thought there are only 2 people who could possible save him. marco because he has phoenix power. 2 traits are he is fire and he has regenerative capabilites. i thought maybe since ace is a fire user, marco could somehow fuse his power into ace and restore his organs.

the 2nd person was law but i thought he has no reason to show up, but low and behold he does. law is called the dark doctor. he probably has some gruesome and experimental procedures. he also has a fruit ability that can rearrange human parts. the 2 people that can possibly save him are on the battlefield.

Law can do great things but his ability doesn't indicate anything about resurrection. Even if he heals the body, if the guy is already dead it's too late.

Zatono
March 19, 2010, 04:05 PM
Law can do great things but his ability doesn't indicate anything about resurrection. Even if he heals the body, if the guy is already dead it's too late.

Yeah, perhaps if Law came in right at the point where Ace got impaled, he could of saved him, but it's much to late now.

Black Lagoon
March 19, 2010, 04:11 PM
Now that Sengoku is busy fighting BlackBeard's pirates, there's nobody holding down Garp.
So he may take Ace's body away ... only to have a proper funeral. :(

Dice
March 19, 2010, 04:11 PM
Ohh I just imagined something strange:

Law appeard in the right time and switched Akainu's head and...well...the hole...of Ace. For all eternity Ace and Akainu are one....really strange....but could lead to funny moments xD

Of course I'm not taking this serious ;)

Reverb
March 19, 2010, 04:23 PM
what if Law came because of some other purpose, during the anime after luffy punches and cause chaos,

law said something like "you showed me something straw hat or hats"

it was something like that from top of my mind, but could there be a reason for him saying that oh and also the part where luffy was also responsible for freeing jean bart law's new crew mate any thoughts

masubiladin
March 19, 2010, 04:26 PM
Now that Sengoku is busy fighting BlackBeard's pirates, there's nobody holding down Garp.
So he may take Ace's body away ... only to have a proper funeral
Maybe but i think its likely not gonna happen cuz this is war. I m wondering where he is too. And 1 more thing, i think the next chapter Luffy will get away because there are no more Admiral chasing him. (except Kizaru but i dont see him anywhere, maybe his gone to some island and have a vacation.).

Black Lagoon
March 19, 2010, 05:07 PM
Ohh I just imagined something strange:

Law appeard in the right time and switched Akainu's head and...well...the hole...of Ace. For all eternity Ace and Akainu are one....really strange....but could lead to funny moments xD

Of course I'm not taking this serious ;)
thanks God :p

Maybe but i think its likely not gonna happen cuz this is war. I m wondering where he is too. And 1 more thing, i think the next chapter Luffy will get away because there are no more Admiral chasing him. (except Kizaru but i dont see him anywhere, maybe his gone to some island and have a vacation.).

I guess he can move the submarine under water again and problem solved ... I mean no DF user can chase them there. :kukuku

Skyrius
March 19, 2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah, perhaps if Law came in right at the point where Ace got impaled, he could of saved him, but it's much to late now.

GAH! Stop trampling on my heart! T_T Is it that bad to be an idealist? I'm still praying like crazy Oda pulls through with some sort of happy ending, otherwise I'm quite sure I'll have to slink off to go angst for the next couple weeks.

I mean, I don't care if everyone else thinks it's some sort of cheap asspull, if Oda manages to get Luffy and Ace out of there alive SOMEHOW, I for one will be cheering my lungs out. I'm still holding out here for some sort of miracle dammit. >_____<

And on that note, out of all the things that could have happened, Law showing up was probably somewhere near the "didn't even cross my mind" section.

Gats
March 19, 2010, 05:12 PM
I guess he can move the submarine under water again and problem solved ... I mean no DF user can chase them there. :kukuku

Aokiji can just freeze the water just before, or if it's too late, maybe he can freeze underwater, the question is how deep he can do this. We know at least that the range isn't a problem for him (after all he was able to make a bridge between two islands).

ScratchmenApoo
March 19, 2010, 05:19 PM
Where did the submarine arrive from in the first place ? I thought the whole sea near a mile radius or something was frozen by Aokiji ?

Dice
March 19, 2010, 05:21 PM
I mean, I don't care if everyone else thinks it's some sort of cheap asspull, if Oda manages to get Luffy and Ace out of there alive SOMEHOW, I for one will be cheering my lungs out. I'm still holding out here for some sort of miracle dammit. >_____<
How about that?
Luffy wakes up in the submarine on his side his Ace.
Luffy: "Mhh...weren't you dead a moment ago?"
Ace:"Yup, guess the author forgot about it. Well...it's fine for me...so don't tell him"

Or again the "Akainu's head is part of Ace"-idea. Imagine a yelling Akainu everywhere Ace goes xD. The more I think about that the more I think it would be hilarious though I'm just kidding. But it leaves room for a spoof (ironically Law is needed for this joke and we all know how his ability is called :D )

natli
March 19, 2010, 05:30 PM
Oda must be keeping up with the rookies' popularity polls! But this time I'm not going to complain about fanservice! :D

goldb
March 19, 2010, 05:32 PM
Where did the submarine arrive from in the first place ? I thought the whole sea near a mile radius or something was frozen by Aokiji ?

I think it came from an area of the sea that Aokiji hadn't frozen yet.

Aokiji can just freeze the water just before, or if it's too late, maybe he can freeze underwater, the question is how deep he can do this. We know at least that the range isn't a problem for him (after all he was able to make a bridge between two islands).

Ever since we saw him use Ice Age against the sea king in Longring Longland Ive always wondered how deep he musta reached to be able to disturb the sea king. So yeah, the question has never been about distance but just depth, I'd guess he could freeze a good couple of feets depth-wise imo...

Nonlife
March 19, 2010, 05:52 PM
First off, I don't want Jimbei to die. (Maybe his duty to protecting Luffy will make the Strawhats journey to Mermaids island ever so much easier). Secondly, I can't believe how narrow-minded Akainu is acting - it's going to get him killed. It's amazing how complete opposites Aokoji and Akainu act; just like their elements. Hopefully, Luffy will wake up soon (he'll never be the same) and will join up with his comrades soon.

sarutobi_sensei
March 19, 2010, 05:57 PM
I think Law is called Dark Doctor because he uses his "Room" to rearrange the living body parts of one person with the dead/failing body parts of another, seems pretty dark to me.

~.~ Surgeon of Death, not Dark Doctor ~.~

But with the rest I agree. I think he might be able to still do something.

We don't know anything about his ability :\

So he may take Ace's body away ... only to have a proper funeral. :(

True. I wonder where Garp is right now.

Well some submarines can break ice when they are going up. Not layers of ice with some meters, but like, 1 or 1,5 meters of width.

Plus it seems that he came from the area that Aokiji hadn't frozen.

Nonlife
March 19, 2010, 06:07 PM

That's what I figured, but it doesn't hurt if actually could be a doctor regardless of his DF.

Lee-tyme7
March 19, 2010, 06:17 PM
That's what I figured, but it doesn't hurt if actually could be a doctor regardless of his DF.

yeah, I agree & him having the DF makes his job alot easier and less messier. lol :p

Poneglyph420
March 19, 2010, 06:27 PM

That sounds like well, Damn Logical.
I am hoping he does have some doctor skill, but we still don't know.
We will find out Monday...

sh4dx
March 19, 2010, 07:05 PM
excellent chapter.Oda as always makes every chapter more good than the other!

about the chapter, i think akainu will beat most of the div com, and i believe that garp will fight along with sengoku vs bb pirates and bb with his crew might kill garp cause will "trigger" luffy much more at this point.He holds a grudge for him about what he has done to ace as ti was shown back at ID and now if bb with his crew of course cause i don't think bb stand a chance against any of the admirals or garp/sengoku, will kill garp it will be "good" for later.think about it bb/akainu killed ace and bb/crew might kill garp, imo it makes sense, and except for all at this point the marines just owning everyone and they haven't lost anything (except the MF tower and ID probably) so one of the "old era" and most probably garp will make some "progress" if he'll be killed now,of course i like him very much but no other marine have a reason for luffy to die only garp so imo always it's ok..

now i don't wanna see any timeskip as many suggest it'll suck..i just want to see like 2 chapters for each SH coming back at SA and that's enough no timeskip bulls** ;p ! and by law appearance i am almost sure that there will be no timeskip just something like i said some chapters for the crew reunited and that's all not something like 1 year sleep of luffy and stuff like thiis... it's not Oda style afterall.

about the RA coming no way guys, i know all of us want to see Dragon but it's to soon for him to show up if Oda bring every major char right now what stuff we'll have in the NW ? after all as we saw some chapters ago WB clearly said that who ever becomes the PK he'll have a fight against the WG so it's clear that BB will not be the final vilain as many funboys saying but one of the last one probably..
[hr]

I wonder why other shicibukai doesn't do a thing against him?

what reason they have ?

moria n flamingo just laughing all the time , hankcok.... "is luffy alright" pff..., Kuma where the hell he is after the ursus shoch and the wink that took from iva we just might saw him at the panel with one more PX(if he was Kuma who probably is) and now that he is completely cyborg he recognizes bb as an ally. the only shichibukai until now that has done "something" for WG/marines is only mihawk.

i don't coune curial/jinbei vs moria , n flamingo vs atmos cause that was like nothing compare to mihaw vs vista,croc,luffy,daz bones etc... ;)

White Silver King
March 19, 2010, 07:28 PM
Surgeon of Death, not Dark Doctor

Depends on the translation and the WIKI also says Dark Doctor is another variation of his title. I prefer the title Surgeon of Death but I forgot it so I used the other one.

A little off-topic but I really wanna see what Doma can do. He looks pretty awesome (he has that DF user look to me) and Ace was promoted to Division Commander by making him surrender, not defeating him I might add, so he must be pretty strong.

karthikmurs
March 19, 2010, 08:21 PM
excellent chapter.Oda as always makes every chapter more good than the other!

i believe that garp will fight along with sengoku vs bb pirates and bb with his crew might kill garp cause will "trigger" luffy much more at this point.

Why would BB want to anger luffy? Luffy is no longer his target. If anyone makes a move, it has to be luffy. Morever, Garp's death is not essential, plot wise..

bb/crew might kill garp

With Sengoku there, Aokiji and Kizaru watching over, and given how strong a fighter Garp is, BB's crew couldn't possibly harm Garp, let alone kill him.. When I read your words, I feel you are overly underestimating Garp (not to forget, Sengoku, Kizaru and Aokiji) here..

sh4dx
March 19, 2010, 08:48 PM
Why would BB want to anger luffy? Luffy is no longer his target. If anyone makes a move, it has to be luffy. Morever, Garp's death is not essential, plot wise..

With Sengoku there, Aokiji and Kizaru watching over, and given how strong a fighter Garp is, BB's crew couldn't possibly harm Garp, let alone kill him.. When I read your words, I feel you are overly underestimating Garp (not to forget, Sengoku, Kizaru and Aokiji) here..

my point about garp's death isn't about bb makes luffy more angry than he is now but instead 1) marines MUST lose someone and who is better in the story progress than garp ?

of course i don't underestimate garp if yoiu read my post i think that bb HAS NO CHANGE against either of them, but as i said for the story to progress the best change for the marines to have someone to lose is garp.of course i like him very much and he is one of the strongest out there in OP world but not forget that someone from the old era of the pirates just dies WB, so i think it's time for the old era of the marines to die and i don't really like to be sengoky because he hasn't build up until last chapter.sure kizaru aokiji and sengoku are out there to kick theis ass**s but let say that garp says something like "get back, i'll get rid of them" and just kick their whole crew a** and we have a garp vs bb full crew fight wich ends with garp's death and bb crew very injured and something/someone appears again so they can retrieve.

my point is simple.just as old era end from the pirates with wb i think that garp HAS to be the next one.not for bb to make luffy more angry just for they story..i think you get my point ;)

karthikmurs
March 19, 2010, 09:18 PM
my point is simple.just as old era end from the pirates with wb i think that garp HAS to be the next one

Well, I think little different. The current admirals cannot be the new era, just like shanks can't.. The pirates has a new era in line (luffy and the current supernovae) BUT there is no one promising on Marines' side. Koby is picking up, but its gonna be a while until be becomes the next gen marine hero..
Its already been built up that Koby and Luffy are gonna have a similar relation to what Roger and Garp had. But for Koby to take up the next era of marines, current situation is not apt.. May be sometime down the line, but definitely NOT now. So, without a proper line up for the next era amongst Marines, don't you think it would be a little premature thing to end a popular character like Garp?

roymustang86
March 19, 2010, 09:20 PM
maybe he(Law) has a power similar to Inoue Orihime,where he can reverse time and space.

Poneglyph420
March 19, 2010, 09:28 PM
I do agree that the Marines will have to face some losses, and that members of the "old guard" (I nominate Garp, Sengoku, and maybe Tsuru too..) will need to either die or be forced from their status. It could also just be that the Gorousei just make an Admiral the new Fleet Admiral... Otherwise I'd say that the Marines too need a re-shuffling to progress into the coming new age.

But I don't think Garp has to die or that he would at BB's hand. Garp would beat BB into a pillow and take a nap on his remains.. Of all the people for BB to face, Garp had best be his LAST choice.. He'd (BB) run anyways..

I think Luffy already pretty much hates BB now...
[hr]

Well, I think little different. The current admirals cannot be the new era, just like shanks can't..

The Admirals are the new era for sure..
Especially if one takes Sengoku's job

karthikmurs
March 19, 2010, 09:53 PM
The Admirals are the new era for sure..
Especially if one takes Sengoku's job

Wait a minute.. The new "era" of pirates they keep referring to is to Luffy and so, right? The Marine admirals are already at their top. I can identify three tiers here..

Tier 1: Roger, WB, Garp, Sengoku, Rayleigh

Tier 2: Three admirals, Shanks, Kaidou and other Yonkou.

Tier 3: Luffy, BB (May be!), (late)Ace, Law, Kid (and other supernovae)..

In tier 1 and two, we have experienced pirates and WG folks.. But in tier three, there is no promising WG equal.. When they say New era, I always refer to Tier two.. I am pretty sure everyone in OP (Marco, Shanks, ...) refer to these folks ALONE as the "New Era".. Now, figure!
[hr]

maybe he(Law) has a power similar to Inoue Orihime,where he can reverse time and space.

I am sure Oda likes keeping things simple.. Law can swap any items in his "room", the way I see it.. Time/space reversal seems a little too advanced, IMHO..

Poneglyph420
March 19, 2010, 10:01 PM
Wait a minute.. The new "era" of pirates they keep referring to is to Luffy and so, right? The Marine admirals are already at their top. I can identify three tiers here..

Tier 3: Luffy, (late)Ace, Law, Kid (and other supernovae)..

In tier 1 and two, we have experienced pirates and WG folks.. But in tier three, there is no promising WG equal.. When they say New era, I always refer to Tier two.. I am pretty sure everyone in OP (Marco, Shanks, ...) refer to these folks ALONE as the "New Era".. Now, figure!

If we are speaking under the terms which you have clearly defined...
Well then I nominate Smoker, who has proven results against Luffy.
with Coby following in his footsteps....

And if one of the Admirals where to assume Sengoku's role that would be a promotion. Therefore the Admirals are near the top but not quite at it.

However the Admirals do not represent the new forces of the "new era".. but the old traditions being currently clung onto..

That's what I figure.

Zeltrax
March 19, 2010, 10:11 PM

<hr noshade size="1">

I am sure Oda likes keeping things simple.. Law can swap any items in his "room", the way I see it.. Time/space reversal seems a little too advanced, IMHO..

you forgotten the shichibukai.
Seriously, how long has it been since we saw them do things?
That doflamigo guy is just slacking around
and yes, time/space df is bs imo,
Law exists so that he can heal luffy with his df, its like healing, in a way.
His df can be used for fighting too, but I think the main purpose is to heal/modify people's body like Iva.
tier 1 should include the yonkou imo, since they are the pirate emperors, the strongest pirates.
BB should be in tier 2, the way he's progressing.
Ace should also be a level above tier 3, I'm pretty sure the WB captains are stronger than SNs.
& Place rayleigh with in the same tier as the admirals, since he can only hold Kizaru on his own.
But right now, we can't be certain who's the strongest pirate currently,
since we haven't seen the other yonkous fight.
edited: Oh so you're talking about generation, i saw it about Power levels.
sorry dude.
But I hope my point is taken.

johnnyb7
March 19, 2010, 10:19 PM
My guess for Law's ability is that with it he can stop people from dying that are within his bubble, and control their bodies, or switch objects inside the bubble. So my guess is that he'll be able to stop Luffy's bleeding (since the headless people in his bubble weren't dying) and then mend his wounds. Next chapter I'm guessing Luffy's wounds will start to be mended, BB will begin to run away feeling accomplished enough, Akainu will continue to f*** sh** up until BB takes him out on his way out.

As far as the tiers go I disagree on a few things, here's my list rated by order of current power

Top Tier:
1*) Roger (dead)
1) Sengoku
2) Garp (gotten old, so I'd put Sengoku first)
3*) Whitebeard (dead)
3) Blackbeard
4) Other Yonkou (Shanks, Kaidou....)
5) Kuma (if he wasn't a robot, could just push people into the ocean, come on people)

Seond Tier:
1) Akainu
2) Rayleigh
3) Kizaru
4) Aokoji
5) Mihawk
6) Doflamingo
7) Marco
8) Luffy (when he wakes up and heals, obviously not unconscious)
9) Hancock
10) Jimbei
11) Ace

Third Tier:
1) Kidd
2) Law
3) Crocodile
4) Moria

Awesome Tier:
1) Buggy

I'd put BB so high despite his crappy defenses because he's got some incredible power, took down Ace, took 2 hits from WB and appears fine, and can cancel devil fruit powers, he's got some power.

Obviously this can be rearranged, please throw in some comments.
[hr]
I'd put Dragon in the top tier too, forgot that, I'd guess he's above BB now, but that's a guess, and besides with how devil fruits collide stuff could change.

Ex-Shadow
March 19, 2010, 10:26 PM

<hr noshade size="1">

Wait a minute, usually New Era is brought by new people right? Or at least they're rookies. By that means then the "Tier 2" aren't included, right? They're just a relic of the past (sorry, I've got no other good words rather than relic). The same goes to BB and maybe Smoker too, but Tashigi is included in tier 3 you know? :amuse

So I think Tashigi, Coby, and Helmeppo is the new rookies from Marines, and maybe some other people which we had not known yet. While pirate rookies are the SN and their crew. Old peoples from tier 1 are the one who inspired the tier 3, one the other hand, experienced folks from tier 2 are the one who will (or already) helped them and become their ordeals on the NW. :darn

drzcoyotex3
March 19, 2010, 10:32 PM
My guess for Law's ability is that with it he can stop people from dying that are within his bubble, and control their bodies, or switch objects inside the bubble. So my guess is that he'll be able to stop Luffy's bleeding (since the headless people in his bubble weren't dying) and then mend his wounds. Next chapter I'm guessing Luffy's wounds will start to be mended, BB will begin to run away feeling accomplished enough, Akainu will continue to f*** sh** up until BB takes him out on his way out.

As far as the tiers go I disagree on a few things, here's my list rated by order of current power

Top Tier:
1*) Roger (dead)
1) Sengoku
3*) Whitebeard (dead)
3) Blackbeard
5) Kuma (if he wasn't a robot, could just push people into the ocean, come on people)

Seond Tier:
1) Akainu
2) Rayleigh
3) Kizaru
4) Aokoji
5) Mihawk
6) Doflamingo
7) Marco
9) Hancock
10) Jimbei
11) Ace

Third Tier:
1) Kidd
2) Law
3) Crocodile
4) Moria

Awesome Tier:
1) Buggy

I'd put BB so high despite his crappy defenses because he's got some incredible power, took down Ace, took 2 hits from WB and appears fine, and can cancel devil fruit powers, he's got some power.

<hr noshade size="1">
I'd put Dragon in the top tier too, forgot that, I'd guess he's above BB now, but that's a guess, and besides with how devil fruits collide stuff could change.

well honestly ill put them in this order
gol d roger
wb
sengoku
garp
dragon no prove of this but i believe he is estremely powerful
rayleigh might be lower because of his age now
shanks-bb
other yonkou we havent seen
admirals

lelouche123
March 19, 2010, 11:00 PM
Well, I think little different. The current admirals cannot be the new era, just like shanks can't.. The pirates has a new era in line (luffy and the current supernovae) BUT there is no one promising on Marines' side. Koby is picking up, but its gonna be a while until be becomes the next gen marine hero..
Its already been built up that Koby and Luffy are gonna have a similar relation to what Roger and Garp had. But for Koby to take up the next era of marines, current situation is not apt.. May be sometime down the line, but definitely NOT now. So, without a proper line up for the next era amongst Marines, don't you think it would be a little premature thing to end a popular character like Garp?

garp's dead would be too much , if somethind is necessary are wicked's death :pwned:pwned:pwned:pwned

makes no sense than pirats were humiliated this way

White Silver King
March 19, 2010, 11:01 PM
Seond Tier:
1) Akainu
2) Rayleigh
3) Kizaru
4) Aokoji
5) Mihawk
6) Doflamingo
7) Marco
9) Hancock
10) Jimbei
11) Ace

At full-power with his guard-up and fighting to kill, IMO Marco should come in a 3 on that list and Akainu and Kizaru should be switched.

topkomputer
March 19, 2010, 11:01 PM
I had a guess that the one that could reunite strawhat crews are supernovas. It could be law's job to pick up luffy. Others supernovas might be picking up the others. Maybe that because of Kuma's plan and rayleight's asking. If it's right, nice one, Oda.

Poneglyph420
March 19, 2010, 11:06 PM
This whole tier thing is not only sliding to be off topic, but really subjective too.
It's without a doubt that the "new era" really refers to the growth of Luffy and the journey to come. Surely it will be the "new generation" who brings this time in..

As far as once the war ends and whatnot.. I bet Smoker and coby will be after them..

But what will come to pass now that he's in Luffy's care??
What care can he give??
How will their relationship grow?

And yeah, I want his sub.

karthikmurs
March 19, 2010, 11:57 PM

Nope.. I guess you didn't get the context of my post right.. I urge you to read a couple of previous posts.. If I were to enlist the entire characters and order them tier wise, it would take forever... :D
[hr]

Well then I nominate Smoker, who has proven results against Luffy.

And if one of the Admirals where to assume Sengoku's role that would be a promotion. Therefore the Admirals are near the top but not quite at it.

However the Admirals do not represent the new forces of the "new era".. but the old traditions being currently clung onto..

That's what I figure.

I agree with ya.. Actually, I forgot smoker.. My bad.. But yeah, I guess the point was put across.. The whole intent was to kinda try to indicate that the "New Era" is not as promising on the world government side as it is with the pirates' side.

Now that Akainu has been brought up as the "villain" admiral, its clearly evident that the new gen pirates are gonna have to deal with him many times to come..
[hr]

you forgotten the shichibukai.
Seriously, how long has it been since we saw them do things?

edited: Oh so you're talking about generation, i saw it about Power levels.
sorry dude.
But I hope my point is taken.

See, thats what I love about Oda.. We are yet to see more about the schubukai, Dragon and the rest of Yonkou.. And I purposefully didn't include schubukai just like the way I didn't include Dragon.. Clearly, they are different forces. Schibukai are quite mysterious folks.. We still don't know what Kuma told Rayleigh on Shabody.. We still don't know whats the deal with Mihawk. Dragon is still a mystery.. We now have Iva and Inazuma.. Loads of factors to consider, I know.. But I tried to compare World Government and Pirates in a very generic sense.. As Poneglyph420 pointed out, its in relevance to the "era".. And you got the context right in the end.. So.. That's that. :)
[hr]
Lets drop the tier thing for now.. I guess it is taking us off topic.. But the point was to indicate that the admirals are NOT the "New Era" of marines.. Assuming that we get that, shall we move forward?

Interesting discussion on Law.. Well, to me, he being a doctor doesn't have to do anything with his devil fruit. Devil fruit helps him, sure. But IMO, he was a doctor (or had medical knowledge) even before he obtained Devil Fruit (DF) powers. He sure doesn't look like a guy who kids or jerks around.. So when he says he is a doctor, I'd rather think he is a doctor for real (like chopper) and not just a DF ability showoff!

Fox666
March 20, 2010, 12:08 AM
It would be interesting if at the end Sengoku died... Akainu would take his hole as Fleet Admiral, and someone else would be promoted to Admiral... Smoker?

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 12:12 AM
It would be interesting if at the end Sengoku died... Akainu would take his hole as Fleet Admiral, and someone else would be promoted to Admiral... Smoker?

End of what? The series? Or this conflict? If you mean this conflict, we probably won't see the death of any more of god guys (be it pirates or Marines). Akainu will not die as he is built up as the antagonist among marines (Aokiji and Kizaru have shown their soft sides to at least something)

BB will have to retreat once he realizes that he is no match for the Marines yet.. And I see that luffy and co will escape too (unless Kizaru intervenes).. Lets see.. Given the way Oda has developed the plot, there are practically a zillion ways to end this conflict.

WickedNeko
March 20, 2010, 12:59 AM
End of what? The series? Or this conflict? If you mean this conflict, we probably won't see the death of any more of god guys (be it pirates or Marines). Akainu will not die as he is built up as the antagonist among marines (Aokiji and Kizaru have shown their soft sides to at least something)

While Sengoku may not be killed, he's likely to be blamed for the loss of Marine Ford (as supreme commander) and ID (since he made BB a shichibukai). WG / Goseirou may decide to punish him by forcing him to retire or demoting him to some random desk job.

Poneglyph420
March 20, 2010, 01:15 AM
Interesting discussion on Law.. Well, to me, he being a doctor doesn't have to do anything with his devil fruit. Devil fruit helps him, sure. But IMO, he was a doctor (or had medical knowledge) even before he obtained Devil Fruit (DF) powers. He sure doesn't look like a guy who kids or jerks around.. So when he says he is a doctor, I'd rather think he is a doctor for real (like chopper) and not just a DF ability showoff!

Yeah I think he must be a doctor beyond his Df ability and pirating affairs.
It was noticed before that WB had an IV with medicine with the "smiley"and hence it's resemblance to Law's personal "Smiley" there could be a connection....
maybe a north blue connection..

Maybe North Blue has some advanced Medical technology, or maybe even just superior tech. in general... he does have a sub..
I also agree Law is no BS, and if he says he's gonna take care of Luffy and he's a doctor.. I'm sure he can do it. Now he just has to submerge and get the hell outta MHQ...

lelouche123
March 20, 2010, 01:21 AM
At full-power with his guard-up and fighting to kill, IMO Marco should come in a 3 on that list and Akainu and Kizaru should be switched.
all right , the admirals and marco have had duels , and them have not taken advantage , i think than until now they are at same level

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 01:27 AM
Wait a minute, usually New Era is brought by new people right? Or at least they're rookies. By that means then the "Tier 2" aren't included, right? They're just a relic of the past (sorry, I've got no other good words rather than relic). The same goes to BB and maybe Smoker too, but Tashigi is included in tier 3 you know? :amuse

So I think Tashigi, Coby, and Helmeppo is the new rookies from Marines, and maybe some other people which we had not known yet. While pirate rookies are the SN and their crew. Old peoples from tier 1 are the one who inspired the tier 3, one the other hand, experienced folks from tier 2 are the one who will (or already) helped them and become their ordeals on the NW. :darn

Well if you see it that way, yeah.. If I remember correctly, Smoker's rank is a couple of knots below the Vice Admiral. Also, he has shown keen interest in Luffy.. If you ask me, he rather sees luffy as the leader of new era (recollect what his words were to Tashigi during Arabasta Arc.. He surely sounded excited about the new "era" that we all are talking about). I'd rather that smoker belongs to new era just for the reason that he is the right match to luffy atm.
[hr]

While Sengoku may not be killed, he's likely to be blamed for the loss of Marine Ford (as supreme commander) and ID (since he made BB a shichibukai). WG / Goseirou may decide to punish him by forcing him to retire or demoting him to some random desk job.

See, Sengoku was not the one to be blamed. When Schibukai themselves turn against them, what else can they do? After all, The Goseirou were the ones behind the Schibukai funda... So, no one can be blamed.. Many factors weren't considered (luffy, croc, jimbei, Iva team and BB team - they were the ones who turned the tables in fact.) So, key players in the conflict weren't even accounted for in the strategy.. Also, Garp let luffy get past him. This was again a set back..

Demoting Sengoku would look absurd. He is shown to be the senior most marine (alongside Garp). So, any change to his rank will be badly perceived by the otakus.. :D

The only one to be blamed can be Black beard. When he handed over Ace to Marines, obviously they couldn't chicken out due to fight against WB. They probably knew he was ROger's son from long back. Letting others know he was Roger's son prematurely would have affected credibility of Marines.. Likewise, they had to execute ace when they got him.. They had no choice. Their prestige was at stake (they even faked Roger's surrender as a capture, just to increase their rep. Surely, they had to protect it).. The entire thing was designed by BB. So, can't blame sengoku directly..

Zeltrax
March 20, 2010, 01:37 AM

I never thought of smoker as the same level of an admiral,
sure he's a key character, and he has his own side story.
but he's still not there yet, I'll say he's prob as strong as a shichibukai.
Stop overrating him IMO.
and Akainu should stay the way he is, an Admiral, even if he's strong and smart, I still don't see him fitting in on a "fleet admiral" role.
Red dog, Blue Pheasent, yellow monkey, this 3 are the admirals, that won't change, ever.
I'm just posting my opinion, since Oda named those 3 after a japanese folktale, and I don't think anyone else should fit the role of the admiral besides this 3.
Maybe, 10 years from now.
But not after this war.
I still hope that a timeskip will happen.

topkomputer
March 20, 2010, 01:57 AM
BB is trying his new power and crew against marine. If he fails, that'll give him another reason to earn one piece.

sh4dx
March 20, 2010, 04:00 AM
guys no sengoku de-promotion about MF collapse or ID incident.. there is no way something like this like happen.Sengoku MUST NOT die Oda just "build him" up last chapter and i stick in my opinion that the only serius lost marines will have MUST be garp because it will progress the story if he goes all alone against all the BB crew and the result might be garp dead - bb crew full injured and somehow escape.So Oda will give luffy another reason except his grudge for ace.I don't know i just thinks it's stick if garp dies even if we all like him very much as a character..

At this point i can't see any of the other marines die except garp, but most likely the wb pirates are doomed..

Spike Spiegel
March 20, 2010, 04:10 AM
I'm pretty sure Garp is still the strongest marine..he just never had the ambition like sengoku...I'm sure he could handle an admiral..and I'm not that impressed by sengoku's buddha punch..all Blackbeard pirates are still standing..I think next chapter we might see that the quake power is just so strong that sengoku can't handle it...blackbeard is like a little roly-poly with a bad bad attitude ^^
hopefully Luffy gets away next chapter ..I hope Kizaru won't interfere with Law ..but he probably will.. he is just too fast and wasn't seen this chapter and I'm pretty sure Aokiji could freeze everything around the submarine but hopefully he is too lazy x)..or Law's room could protect it somehow...and then the war might end and a timeskip will occur...I would really love a timeskip

mars0103
March 20, 2010, 04:58 AM
hopefully Luffy gets away next chapter ..I hope Kizaru won't interfere with Law ..but he probably will.. he is just too fast and wasn't seen this chapter and I'm pretty sure Aokiji could freeze everything around the submarine but hopefully he is too lazy x)..or Law's room could protect it somehow...and then the war might end and a timeskip will occur...I would really love a timeskip

I think he wants to give a route out of the place aokiji has a moral compass that is simiar to garps and Luffy's and makes sure that he does some mission half hearted like in this arc.

elitefox
March 20, 2010, 06:16 AM
I'm pretty sure Garp is still the strongest marine..he just never had the ambition like sengoku...I'm sure he could handle an admiral..and I'm not that impressed by sengoku's buddha punch..all Blackbeard pirates are still standing..I think next chapter we might see that the quake power is just so strong that sengoku can't handle it...blackbeard is like a little roly-poly with a bad bad attitude ^^

yeah kizaru is just too fast that

he is now in impel down checking on Magellan;)

I hope that the admirals will notice BB... duh that guy is more of an attention now, he needs attention admirals... he needs to be taken care off since he now has gura gura fruit

goldb
March 20, 2010, 06:54 AM
yeah kizaru is just too fast that

he is now in impel down checking on Magellan;)

I hope that the admirals will notice BB... duh that guy is more of an attention now, he needs attention admirals... he needs to be taken care off since he now has gura gura fruit

The Admirals did notice BB but they were dealing with other things; Aokiji was busy stopping the pirates from escaping and Akainu continued his manhunt.

hy4k
March 20, 2010, 09:28 AM
still. aokiji, kizaru and garp are just standing around like idiots right now

garp is grieving right now which is fair enough, but what about the other two?

if kizaru and aokiji dont jump in to either of the fights in the next chapter then they are idiots

IcyAce
March 20, 2010, 10:06 AM
do you guys think smoker can get a promotion to admiral if something happen to the admirals in the future

Uriel
March 20, 2010, 10:13 AM
I think that Aokiji is fighting with some pirates, but relaxed. He seems to only enter to action in urgent matters. Kizaru is way to playful and I think He's just bored of all this.

Well, at least I think so. Maybe Kizaru will be shown trying to stop Trafalgar.

Spike Spiegel
March 20, 2010, 10:17 AM
I think Smoker will be a vice admiral at some point..I think he is very similar to garp..he just wants the position to go to the new world and has no other interest..but he is not as goofy as garp

IcyAce
March 20, 2010, 10:22 AM
I think Smoker will be a vice admiral at some point..I think he is very similar to garp..he just wants the position to go to the new world and has no other interest..but he is not as goofy as garp

yeah, i forgot to write that in my previous post. smoker is just like Garp, for example he doesn't like anymore promotion even though he was given one.

i think aokiji is going easy on the pirates because of what Garp did to him. i think he want luffy to escape somehow

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 10:26 AM
do you guys think smoker can get a promotion to admiral if something happen to the admirals in the future

Lol.. Did you forget there are Vice Admirals??

hy4k
March 20, 2010, 10:31 AM
smoker wont get promoted to admiral. he doesn't really fit the aesthetic as he's too short and "smoke" is a pretty crappy power

+ he got easily owned by a shichibukai so he's nowhere near strong enough

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 11:21 AM
smoker wont get promoted to admiral. he doesn't really fit the aesthetic as he's too short and "smoke" is a pretty crappy power

Its weakness of Logia against Haki.. So, any logia powered guy will be pwned by a guy strong at Haki... And that was just one (or a couple of) hit(s), smoker got.. So chill.. His powers is strong.. Smoke is a cool power...

Poneglyph420
March 20, 2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah smoke is an awesome power, and Smoker's development hasn't ended. Besides like 2 VA got slammed by WB alone, so I'd suspect there's at least 1 VA spot available.....

I think based on his success and desire to hunt Luffy he will be promoted.
If he said he's going for a promotion like 50 chapters ago... then he's prob. going for it, and will get it.

Marche
March 20, 2010, 11:32 AM
I think that Aokiji is fighting with some pirates, but relaxed. He seems to only enter to action in urgent matters. Kizaru is way to playful and I think He's just bored of all this.

Well, at least I think so. Maybe Kizaru will be shown trying to stop Trafalgar.
I agree with you. He will say "You are also involved in the Tenryuubito incident, I will not let you go".

After that could intervene Garp, Hancock or Marco (but perhaps he will stop Akainu).
In the truth I hope than Marco will stop Kizaru and Hancock will kill Akainu (and if this will be noticed (as I hope, so she will join to SH crew) I think than Garp will protect AL (AL will not be touch, in exchange Garp will accept his promotion to Admiral)).

benelori
March 20, 2010, 11:33 AM
Only few people showed to possess powerful Haki...one of them died, the other one is unconscious, and another is a shichibukai...lesser haki users can inflict damage, but after that the logia user can just regenerate since his no longer under the influence of the haki attack...

On the sengoku dying...I don't really buy it...I think he's up there becuz he showed some tactical prowess besides spamming a DF ability here and there...that's why I think he won't die...I don't see anyone with leadership skills like his

I think the meeting of the rookie pirates was not a coincidence, and I don't think trafalgar is the only one who is around...if things get serious and someone is after them, I see another rookie jumping in...like kidd for example

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 11:42 AM
Only few people showed to possess powerful Haki...one of them died, the other one is unconscious, and another is a shichibukai...lesser haki users can inflict damage, but after that the logia user can just regenerate since his no longer under the influence of the haki attack...

I think the meeting of the rookie pirates was not a coincidence, and I don't think trafalgar is the only one who is around...if things get serious and someone is after them, I see another rookie jumping in...like kidd for example

I was merely reasoning out with him as to why Smoker was pwned by Hancock.. It was because of haki.. I sure know there are very few "powerful" haki users.. I was not commenting on how haki affects logia powers.. On that, I second you..

Uriel
March 20, 2010, 11:46 AM
Smoker is not weak at all. I see coherent his promotion, but I doubt He will accept it that easily.

I agree with you. He will say "You are also involved in the Tenryuubito incident, I will not let you go".
After that could intervene Garp, Hancock or Marco (but perhaps he will stop Akainu).
In the truth I hope than Marco will stop Kizaru and Hancock will kill Akainu (and if this will be noticed (as I hope, so she will join to SH crew) I think than Garp will protect AL (AL will not be touch, in exchange Garp will accept his promotion to Admiral)).
Hancock killing Aikanu? Dreaming too high, I'm afraid. Marco is too busy with Aikanu to deal with Kizaru. Garp wont interfere, He's in the same shock that Luffy I believe.
Also, If he recovers I think He'll help Sengoku against the BB pirates.

hy4k
March 20, 2010, 11:49 AM
Its weakness of Logia against Haki.. So, any logia powered guy will be pwned by a guy strong at Haki... And that was just one (or a couple of) hit(s), smoker got.. So chill.. His powers is strong.. Smoke is a cool power...

anyone of the admirals would have smoked hancock

aokiji would have frozen her alive, akainu would have burned her up and she wouldn't have been able to touch kizaru

hancock is strong but shes not admiral level

Truefan21
March 20, 2010, 11:51 AM
Yeah he is. Smoker's stil seems reliant and his logia DF which is nowhere as destructive like other logias. The most he can do is asphyxiation or make your eyes watery.

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 11:51 AM
Yeah smoke is an awesome power, and Smoker's development hasn't ended. Besides like 2 VA got slammed by WB alone, so I'd suspect there's at least 1 VA spot available.....

I think based on his success and desire to hunt Luffy he will be promoted.
If he said he's going for a promotion like 50 chapters ago... then he's prob. going for it, and will get it.

True. Amoker is determined to go to the new world. And with vacancy in VC team, his promotion may be in order..

But you know what, besides all his amnitions to capture luffy, I feel that the real reason he is so desperately behind luffy is he acknowledges luffy's conviction (meaning he has Roger's timbre). Probably he respected Roger.. Probably he respects Luffy... More or less like Garp and Roger...

Fox666
March 20, 2010, 11:53 AM
Now that it come to my mind... what would happen if a Logia is turned in stone by Hancock?

Black Lagoon
March 20, 2010, 11:54 AM
The weird thing is ... with that amount of pirates and marines out there ranked as the strongest men/women human being (natural power)... no wait, what about DF users men/women/monsters/... in the world , we haven't seen a Haki exhibition or a Haki show time, one way to look at it is when big shots ... when great powers are pitted against each other, noticing haki is barely impossible, but a better way to look at it is we still don't know how haki works ... I mean Haki still remains part of One Piece's secrets and it's way different than Sharingan (Because of the spamming thing). :)

masubiladin
March 20, 2010, 12:13 PM

he will just stay admiral. and coby will be admiral

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 12:20 PM
anyone of the admirals would have smoked hancock

aokiji would have frozen her alive, akainu would have burned her up and she wouldn't have been able to touch kizaru

hancock is strong but shes not admiral level

You are underestimating Boa.. She possesses Hanshoukou Haki.. And the admirals are all Logia type and their main weakness is Haki.. We haven't seen Boa's hancock's powers yet.. Recollect Akainu's comment when Marco hit him with his haki (He hated haki users. Why??? ).. Its evident that Admirals see Haki as a major obstacle.

Black Lagoon
March 20, 2010, 12:22 PM
Smoker is not weak at all. I see coherent his promotion, but I doubt He will accept it that easily.

Hancock killing Aikanu? Dreaming too high, I'm afraid. Marco is too busy with Aikanu to deal with Kizaru. Garp wont interfere, He's in the same shock that Luffy I believe.

I don't think it's the same ... I mean with his age he should have witnessed the death of many of his relatives and friends, so the shock wasn't that hard. IMO :tem

lelouche123
March 20, 2010, 12:22 PM

hanckok vs akainu intrestin but too unlikely which she can beat an admiral,

marco now is too busy with akainu in a very important fight , if kizaru and aokiji apears i dont know which would happen , now without josu , i thnk which would be too much for them

hy4k
March 20, 2010, 12:31 PM
You are underestimating Boa.. She possesses Hanshoukou Haki.. And the admirals are all Logia type and their main weakness is Haki.. We haven't seen Boa's hancock's powers yet.. Recollect Akainu's comment when Marco hit him with his haki (He hated haki users. Why??? ).. Its evident that Admirals see Haki as a major obstacle.

i'm not denying that it's a major obstacle, i'm denying that a shichibukai would ever be able to touch an admiral (outside of blackbeard)

+ we dont if the admirals have haki. given what little effect the captains had on jozu/akainu i'd say they do

zerocooldx
March 20, 2010, 12:33 PM
Now that it come to my mind... what would happen if a Logia is turned in stone by Hancock?

Technically nothing should really happen. Logia bodies should not turn to stone due to their overall substance and composition. Or even if they were turned to stone somehow then they would have to remain perfectly untouched i suppose. Because even the slightest stack or chip would allow them to reform their bodies outside of the stone. But i think that the former probably applies the best.

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 12:43 PM
I feel Aokiji will not involve himself now. He wouldn't harm Luffy, which is because of his soft spot towards Robin.

If at all Kizaru makes a move, he would go behind Luffy and Law. The only thing on his mind right now is to deal with Tenryubito.

Sengoku is up against BB. I feel he is sufficient. But given Garp's reaction to kill Akainu after he killed Ace, he would hold equal if not more, grudge against BB. So, Garp would join Sengoku and fight BB (if at all it gets that serious). Also, Aokiji might fight here..

Akainu is busy with whitebeard pirates. By looking at the tempo of prebious chapter, WB pirates are most probably holding off Akainu.. We might not watch the full battle between them.

Unless Oda brings out another epic twist, and assuming no new character would be brought in, this is what I feel will happen in next chapter(s)..
[hr]

i'm not denying that it's a major obstacle, i'm denying that a shichibukai would ever be able to touch an admiral (outside of blackbeard)

+ we dont if the admirals have haki. given what little effect the captains had on jozu/akainu i'd say they do

Well, I'd not judge Hancock from what I have seen of her till now. Schibukai is NOT a title for show. if Marco's kick can bruise Akainu, then I expect more from Boa.

Take the Schibukais we have seen now for example. I'd say Mihawk, Kuma will put up a good fight against Admirals. Doflamingo is mysterious, but I guess he is powerful.. Moria fought on equal foot with Kaidou, a yonkou. Given all these, I feel Hancock would put up a good fight against Admirals, if not defeat them..

hamad138
March 20, 2010, 12:47 PM
Law was a Doctor on WB Ship

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3750/1213p.jpg
http://opwiki.de/images/LawTattoo.jpg

Look above left..! Maybe WB was heavily ill, and Law helped him.

Given the image size in account, I spoiler tagged the picture

benelori
March 20, 2010, 12:55 PM
I was merely reasoning out with him as to why Smoker was pwned by Hancock.. It was because of haki.. I sure know there are very few "powerful" haki users.. I was not commenting on how haki affects logia powers.. On that, I second you..

Sorry...wasn't following the discussion really...:D...hancock is superior to many from that perspective, but unfortunately her attack powers..
Well we haven't seen much of her so let's hope she can demonstrate something...
I think she will be the key for Luffy's escape...admirals will try to retrieve Luffy, hancock steps in...

Black Lagoon
March 20, 2010, 01:03 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/5ujm7r.jpg

this is an interesting translation :XD

BTW : @hamad138 I guess you're a bit late ... It was mentioned before by someone. :facepalm
(anyway thanks for sharing ^^)

Uriel
March 20, 2010, 01:04 PM
I don't think it's the same ... I mean with his age he should have witnessed the death of many of his relatives and friends, so the shock wasn't that hard. IMO :tem
No matter how many deaths you see, when you see someone you care dying you'll suffer like it's the first time.

Well, I'd not judge Hancock from what I have seen of her till now. Schibukai is NOT a title for show. if Marco's kick can bruise Akainu, then I expect more from Boa.

Take the Schibukais we have seen now for example. I'd say Mihawk, Kuma will put up a good fight against Admirals. Doflamingo is mysterious, but I guess he is powerful.. Moria fought on equal foot with Kaidou, a yonkou. Given all these, I feel Hancock would put up a good fight against Admirals, if not defeat them..
Marco is the first commander of the strongest man in the world. Ace was offered to be a Shicibukai and He was a commander as well. So I agree with you in that point.

However...Moria fought against Kaidou, but not on equal foot.

Wasabinmynoz
March 20, 2010, 01:06 PM

Hold on a sec, we are underestimating the capabilities of the Shichibukai. We have seen all 3 admirals engaging in a fight seriously at some point, but we have yet to see DoFlamingo, Mihawk and Hancock fight seriously against strong opponents. Lets not forget Oda has wrapped DoFlamingo in a very ominous and last boss style evil personality. If you agree Shanks is a match for the admirals (which everyone agrees) then Mihawk is too.

And then we have Hancock with Hanshoukou Haki, an extreme rarity which she can utilise to its potential. Thus Hancock is at present the character in One Piece World with the strongest Haki, that mysterious power we all believe is a deciding ability in NW. Moria can kiss my ass i dont care about him. Who's left..Kuma, original Kuma probs can pwn everyone with a single touch. Repel coldness, repel magma, repel light, heck how would anyone defeat Kuma.:blink

Black Lagoon
March 20, 2010, 01:13 PM
Sorry...wasn't following the discussion really...:D...hancock is superior to many from that perspective, but unfortunately her attack powers..
Well we haven't seen much of her so let's hope she can demonstrate something...
I think she will be the key for Luffy's escape...admirals will try to retrieve Luffy, hancock steps in...

I think the time he steps in the submarine he'll be out, because all what law has to do is get the submarine under water again so no one can chase them, and I don't think Aokiji's power can reach them.

masubiladin
March 20, 2010, 01:22 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/554/06-07/
look at how deep aokiji ice is.

Uriel
March 20, 2010, 01:26 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/554/06-07/
look at how deep aokiji ice is.
That's amazing. Incredible.
However I think Aokiji will be busy. I don't think He will stop Buggy. After all He's the lazy one of the three, right? XD

benelori
March 20, 2010, 01:34 PM
I think the time he steps in the submarine he'll be out, because all what law has to do is get the submarine under water again so no one can chase them, and I don't think Aokiji's power can reach them.

But until Law get hold of Luffy, Aokiji can interfere any moment...and as somebody noticed Aokiji can make great icebergs, which means depth is not a problem for him...I can imagine many situations in which Aokiji can just lift Law's ship...
But of course Aokiji is a bit lazy, and if somebody stands before him, like Hancock, the others can surely make it

MonkeyDLuffy7GR
March 20, 2010, 02:21 PM
I believe Aokiji is more neutral type of marine.He's not like Kizaru and Akainu.You see that he said sorry to Saulo and let Robin escape,he says sry to Jinbei when he freezes the sea and he did not kill Luffy when he had the chance and kept his promise for 1v1 fight and he did not chase rest of Mugiwaras.

P.S Hi all this is my first post !!!!

urlaub
March 20, 2010, 02:26 PM
That is why I see the only option for Luffy is getting out of there with the help of Garp. Aokij and Akainud are too much together for the Croc plus WBs band to handel.

White Silver King
March 20, 2010, 02:50 PM
I'm thinking Garp might leave the marines now and help Luffy escape. He surely won't become a pirate but I don't think it would be too far fetched for him to desert.

masubiladin
March 20, 2010, 03:13 PM
That is why I see the only option for Luffy is getting out of there with the help of Garp. Aokij and Akainud are too much together for the Croc plus WBs band to handel.
Yeah. Aokiji and Akainu are really strong! Luffy is still so weak... sighhh

Poneglyph420
March 20, 2010, 03:14 PM
I'm thinking Garp might leave the marines now and help Luffy escape. He surely won't become a pirate but I don't think it would be too far fetched for him to desert.

IMHO if Garp is to retire from the WG and the Marines... It will be due to his distaste of the war and the loss of Ace by his "allies" hand.

He must have a lot of pent up rage and disappointment over that...

hy4k
March 20, 2010, 03:29 PM
Hold on a sec, we are underestimating the capabilities of the Shichibukai. We have seen all 3 admirals engaging in a fight seriously at some point, but we have yet to see DoFlamingo, Mihawk and Hancock fight seriously against strong opponents. Lets not forget Oda has wrapped DoFlamingo in a very ominous and last boss style evil personality. If you agree Shanks is a match for the admirals (which everyone agrees) then Mihawk is too.

they have the same position as both crocodile and jinbei had, both of whom cant hold their own against admirals. on top of that moria got his ass beat by luffy a feat that hasn't been matched against any admiral

i think we can agree that shanks is match for the admirals because of the position he holds. by the same token i think we can agree that none of the shichibukai are a match for the admirals or the yonkou, again because of their position

the reason that the current shichibukai haven't fought any admirals is because they have no need to, and if former shichibukai are any indication they'd get their ass beat if they did

Wasabinmynoz
March 20, 2010, 03:57 PM
they have the same position as both crocodile and jinbei had, both of whom cant hold their own against admirals. on top of that moria got his ass beat by luffy a feat that hasn't been matched against any admiral

Yes and that is why I did not talk about moria or crocodile at all. To suggest that crocodile and Doflamingo are on the same level is rather silly. Oda has revealed otherwise himself implying DoFlamingo as the most fearsome Shichibukai (excluding the BB mess of course). All the Shichibukai are not at the same level, only one of the many evidences is their difference in bounties. The points I raised about the other Shichibukai still stand.

i think we can agree that shanks is match for the admirals because of the position he holds. by the same token i think we can agree that none of the shichibukai are a match for the admirals or the yonkou, again because of their position

Hmm I'm not sure what you mean, the first statement above certainly doesn't imply the second. I was talking about the fact that we know Mihawk has been Shank's rival, and so he is a formidable opponent. Just because he is not interested in leading pirate crews etc like Yonkous does not mean he is weaker than a Yonkou. As far as we know at this point, he could be, he could be not. And Shichibukai are not part of the marine heirarchical command like Admiral>VA>Captain etc so comparing their power against admirals based on their 'position' doesnt work out.

the reason that the current shichibukai haven't fought any admirals is because they have no need to, and if former shichibukai are any indication they'd get their ass beat if they did

I meant Mihawk, DoFlamingo and Hancock not having been in any serious fights against any major player in general, not about them fighting against admirals. Oda has not shown us their true power levels and to dismiss these members of the Shichibukai as getting their ass beaten by admirals is premature speculation. I wouldnt be in a hurry to dismiss them. If you consider what powers Original Kuma and Hancock for example have they would probably give us a tough fight against admiral level people. I mean, the strongest Haki in in OP world ,people, that is top material stuff!!

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 04:09 PM
I believe Aokiji is more neutral type of marine.He's not like Kizaru and Akainu.You see that he said sorry to Saulo and let Robin escape,he says sry to Jinbei when he freezes the sea and he did not kill Luffy when he had the chance and kept his promise for 1v1 fight and he did not chase rest of Mugiwaras.

True.. I too feel that Aokiji will not leap into battle with luffy or WB pirates.. If at all he fights, it will be against BB. Kizaru has a stronger motive to pursue luffy and Law (because, kizaru has been the only one to show any consideration to Tenryubito incident and Luffy is the wanted man on that incident). But with Whole of WB crew to pass, I don't think its easy to pursue Luffy now....

And congrats on first post.. I just started interacting with folks very recently.. You'll love the crowd ;)

Zatono
March 20, 2010, 04:12 PM
I think that if anyone is going to help Sengoku take down the BB pirates, it'll be Garp. He has to make up for his lack of action during the war, and beating the crap out of level 6 prisoners would be great.

lelouche123
March 20, 2010, 04:16 PM

welcome

well i think kizaru is especial too , i mean in shabondy aokiji or akainu would not have let escape rayleigh , i mean he is not good but i don't beleive has been for afraid

ScratchmenApoo
March 20, 2010, 04:21 PM
So... Hopefully some pirate will stop Aokiji from trying to freeze the sea to allow Law & Luffy escape undersea, then most pirates will have escaped also...
Then the war will only consist of Blackbeard starting "his" era and I have honestly no idea how it will turn out... I'm sure he will be the OP villain in the future so he can't die any time soon...

masubiladin
March 20, 2010, 04:24 PM
I'm sure he will be the OP villain in the future so he can't die any time soon
You sure? how can u be sure about that. there are still thousands of people out there that we dont know about

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 04:36 PM
So... Hopefully some pirate will stop Aokiji from trying to freeze the sea to allow Law & Luffy escape undersea,

You are making terrific leaps my friend. Why would you assume that Aokiji would freeze the sea in an attempt to stop luffy? Why do you get an idea that he cares?

then most pirates will have escaped also...
Then the war will only consist of Blackbeard starting "his" era and I have honestly no idea how it will turn out...I'm sure he will be the OP villain in the future so he can't die any time soon

Its strange why many see Blackbeard as a villain. He is NOT. He is an AWESOME pirate, true to the very last bit of character. Take whatever he has done till now, everything was in the name of fulfilling his "dreams".. There is nothing evil in what he did (just to give you a comparison, in Luffy's flashback [Anime episode 4] remember how cold heartedly Shanks' crewman shoots the Bandit with his gun? Was that "righteous"?? Pirates are not holy men, period.. ). His conviction to be a pirate king is as strong as Luffy's.. Remember Jaya arc? There Oda shows the striking similarity between Luffy and Blackbeard. His speech on "Pirates' dream" was so brilliant, I couldn't think of him as a villain for even a second after that. They both (Luffy and BB) are great pirates and are gonna be hardcore rivals..

Schabrak
March 20, 2010, 04:37 PM
This is the board to go for that "Off" topic : Davy Back Fight (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=812)

Black Lagoon
March 20, 2010, 04:42 PM
It looks like that Buggy just have to give Luffy and Jimbei to Law and Luffy's rescued But I know that Oda won't do this so easily. :)
Admirals, Shichibukais (Mihawk and Dofla) ... Nah, it won't be that easy -_-;

Poneglyph420
March 20, 2010, 04:48 PM
You sure? how can u be sure about that. there are still thousands of people out there that we dont know about

Pretty sure all the foreshadowing leads us to think (Logicaly) that BB won't be going anywhere but up up up.....

I severly doubt we can assume we know squat about the NW, but looking at what's current BB is here and staying...

He's after OP so He will be one serious rival among many...

Schabrak
March 20, 2010, 05:01 PM
You are making terrific leaps my friend. Why would you assume that Aokiji would freeze the sea in an attempt to stop luffy? Why do you get an idea that he cares?

What would it look like if the only man with the means to stop him instantly does not act in the moment of need? An admiral even. All attention is split between Luffy and Blackbeard, so it's not like nobody will observe or notice the lack of action from the admirals right now. I will just asume that Kizaru will take the show in the next chapter, distract the other big guys, so Aokiji does not "have" to act.

Gats
March 20, 2010, 05:21 PM
It looks like that Buggy just have to give Luffy and Jimbei to Law and Luffy's rescued But I know that Oda won't do this so easily. :)
Admirals, Shichibukais (Mihawk and Dofla) ... Nah, it won't be that easy -_-;

I don't know, it sounds like they went pretty far after Crocodile special slash.

urlaub
March 20, 2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I agree that Oda wount make it that easy escaping from the marines this time. I still hope for marines clashing themselves and Garp going down or whatever. Would be weird if the next chapter we see how Jinbei and Luffy board Laws ship and off they go.

masubiladin
March 20, 2010, 05:37 PM

Top Tier:
0) Enel
1*) Roger (dead)
1) Sengoku
3*) Whitebeard (dead)
3) Blackbeard

Seond Tier:
1) Akainu
2) Rayleigh
3) Kizaru
4) Aokoji
5) Mihawk
6) Doflamingo
7) Marco
9) Hancock
10) Jimbei
11) Ace

Third Tier:
1) Kidd
2) Law
3) Crocodile
4) Moria

Awesome Tier:
1) Buggy

<hr noshade size="1">
Luffy above Ace and Jimbe?
And also u dont even know the power of the other 3 yonkou and still u assume that BB is tronger than them? BB isnot even stronger than Mihawke come on now

Schabrak
March 20, 2010, 05:40 PM
Would you stop hijacking this thread by "discussing"/posting random power level top XXX please?

Akainu
March 20, 2010, 06:02 PM
Schabrak is right, please stop discussing chapter unrelated stuff here, especially powerlevels (note: there are none, each character might individually lose to someone with the best counterability) and even more so with blatant oneliners. thx.

KaoruArimi
March 20, 2010, 06:14 PM

Its strange why many see Blackbeard as a villain. He is NOT. He is an AWESOME pirate, true to the very last bit of character. Take whatever he has done till now, everything was in the name of fulfilling his "dreams".. There is nothing evil in what he did (just to give you a comparison, in Luffy's flashback [Anime episode 4] remember how cold heartedly Shanks' crewman shoots the Bandit with his gun? Was that "righteous"?? Pirates are not holy men, period.. ). His conviction to be a pirate king is as strong as Luffy's.. Remember Jaya arc? There Oda shows the striking similarity between Luffy and Blackbeard. His speech on "Pirates' dream" was so brilliant, I couldn't think of him as a villain for even a second after that. They both (Luffy and BB) are great pirates and are gonna be hardcore rivals..

I understand your point about BB and Luffy sharing the same dream. But Why can't BB be both a rival (cuz they are fighting for the same dream) and a villain (the path he takes to achieve that dream is a dark path and Luffy takes the good path).

At this point of course Luffy can't even be called a rival yet since he's so darn weak compared to BB. He needed so many ppl to protect him. He has so much more growing up to do.

Black Lagoon
March 20, 2010, 06:44 PM
I don't know, it sounds like they went pretty far after Crocodile special slash.

i think Law was impressed on what he saw at SA ... also having an eye on that WAR from a near distance wouldn't harm him, cause he was underwater and so hidden, so when he saw Luffy flying out there near him I think he saw the opportunity to help that interesting guy.
I know he was at the SA when Aokiji froze the den den muchi but he made it ... I don't know how but he made it.

frontaLobotomy
March 20, 2010, 06:48 PM
I dunno if anyone has mentioned it before, but Jean Bart looked really pumped up in that frame of him with the Heart Pirates, borderline roid rage. He's going to be a pretty strong guy by the look of things.

Spike Spiegel
March 20, 2010, 07:08 PM
of course he is a villain..

-responsible for the war
-responsible for ace's death
-killed one of his own mates!
.......he is a sneaky little bastard
he is responsible for all the shit Luffy is in right now...if that doesn't make him a villain of Luffy what exactly would make anybody a villain..
and how exactly does fulfilling your dream with like the most evil method by killing you're own crewmate ( it's like the one iron rule among pirates) make u not evil even in a cruel pirate world..he is like the number one villain besides akainu...we just happen too know Luffy is the good guy..so we know Akainu must be bad ( it's probably more complicated with him because he's a marine ..he might have good intentions too prevent the bigger evil) however Blackbeard is definitely evil and the power hungry villian..he just declared "war" on almost everybody in one piece ^^[/QUOTE]

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 07:20 PM
Am so damn pressed to reply to each of those, but, as others said, lets keep the discussion to the current/next chapter.. We can probably take this discussion on another thread in Three of Knowledge... :)

Well, now that Law has said he will take luffy out, I wonder if that will happen.. I mostly suspect Kizaru to tail them.. Akainu will be probably restrained by WB pirates. Also, I have a strange feeling that Doflamingo will do something in next few chapters... Either Aid them or stop them from fleeing.

Currently, only two Admirals wanna catch luffy desperately.. Akainu swore to end Luffy's life, we all know.. Kizaru... Because, Tenryubito are still pressing Marines very hard to catch luffy. We even say how pressed Sengoku was.. He let Admirals handle the situation (Kizaru took action)..

Sengoku's power nearly damaged all of BB's crew.. That was one uber powerful shockwave... If Sengoku and Garp were to fight full fledged, now that would be a sight to watch..

Also, how many feel that the war shouldn't be prolonged? And Its already over? I certainly do..

Black Lagoon
March 20, 2010, 07:40 PM
^ Probably the next chapter or the following one will end this.

hossice
March 20, 2010, 08:06 PM
so now that sengoku isn't holding down garp.....>.> who is? whats he doing? wtf? lol maybe thats what kizaru is up to haha. I'm worried about ivankov and inazuma. i hope Oda shows their status next chapter

Gcat88
March 20, 2010, 08:22 PM
NO ONE IS, that is what scares me. Garp might actually go all out. Remember what he said? he wants to kill Akainu, however Sen held him back, but that isnt the case anymore. I think that he will actually help Luffy escape. he wont attack akainu, yet. The marines might have an internal war, but now isnt the time for that to happen.

Dice
March 20, 2010, 08:41 PM
Here is a devious prediction:
Buggy gets Luffy on Law's submarine. Before they can go underwater Don Flamingo attacks Law. Law counters the attack and says "My My Mr. Flamingo aren't we a little bit harsh, are we?
While Flamingo only says: "This age is really gonna be interesting...."

Anyway. I think that the war might be over very soon. At least for us readers. A flashback at this point woudln't be that farfetched.

Arrr!

johnnyb7
March 20, 2010, 08:46 PM
My prediction for the next chapter

1) Sengoku will fight off Blackbeard who will call for his men to retreat, since they've accomplished more than what they wished for in the war
2) Garp is going to beat the sh*t out of Akainu in an awesome fight
3) Law will stop Luffy's bleeding with his ability and mend his wounds
4) The pirates will continue to escape

jiminy
March 20, 2010, 09:11 PM
maybe Hancock will be among the WB pirates and attack Akainu with her haki kick or w/e. we saw how pissed off she was when smoker had him pinned, Im sure she is outraged at Luffy right now.

I could definitely see Garp diverting his attention from Akainu to BlackBeard, he is the start of this all and Akainu is already busy.

I wonder if Garp does stand next to the WB pirates and start attacking Akainu, what would the WB pirates think. Im sure they do not know that he was the one that took Ace in and semi-trained/raised him.

fistsofrage
March 20, 2010, 09:44 PM
SINK MARINFORD SINK!!!!!
[hr]

What would it look like if the only man with the means to stop him instantly does not act in the moment of need? An admiral even. All attention is split between Luffy and Blackbeard, so it's not like nobody will observe or notice the lack of action from the admirals right now. I will just asume that Kizaru will take the show in the next chapter, distract the other big guys, so Aokiji does not "have" to act.

What would it look like if Law showed up to save Luffy in an uber fashion and got frozen in place? Oda even gave him the last ownage screenshot in the chapter meaning there is a reason for him being there mainly to avert luffy's death from a hole in the chest.

Freid
March 20, 2010, 09:55 PM
^ Probably the next chapter or the following one will end this.

lol thats what everyone has been saying for the last 7 chapters when ace was freed. i predict another 6 chapters of the arc. ending it in 1 - 2 chapters would feel rushed. my opinion anyway

and am i the only who thinks garp sucks in this war. he aint done squat apart from take a blow from luffy, threaten to kill akainu so takes another from sengoku. seriously??. i was impressed with sengoku last chapter atleast. made the whole of the bb pirated cough up blood. that's nice.. i'm waitin for garp's turn.
[hr]
with the talk about law i jus had a thought. wouldnt it be extremely surprising if law were to die here. lol i for one would laugh. i could picture it now. while dieing 'why.....the.....fuk....did.....i.....come...here'....but course there has been too much forshadowing about law being one of luffy's future rivals for this to be possible.

Poneglyph420
March 20, 2010, 10:00 PM
lol thats what everyone has been saying for the last 7 chapters when ace was freed. i predict another 6 chapters of the arc. ending it in 1 - 2 chapters would feel rushed. my opinion anyway

and am i the only who thinks garp sucks in this war. he aint done squat apart from take a blow from luffy, threaten to kill akainu so takes another from sengoku. seriously??. i was impressed with sengoku last chapter atleast. made the whole of the bb pirated cough up blood. that's nice.. i'm waitin for garp's turn.

I actually think Garp has kicked ass in this war.
He's done exactly as he should have, it's not really the biggest deal for him except for the whole Ace and Luffy thing.... so why would he be rampaging around..
He's been out of the action for a few chapters.. so he will end up showing sooner or later I guess??..

I also think if Law bothered to come all the way here, and is now offering to save Luffy.. well he will.
I wish I knew how many chapters are left in the arc.. but for sure the climax has passed and it seems to be a drawn out resolution...

karthikmurs
March 20, 2010, 10:18 PM

Ha ha. Beats me. Especially when Oda comes up with Uber pwnage every week. Given what a mastermind Oda is at character development, I am pretty sure he has a well webbed plan for all the post events occurring after this conflict.

Garp was restrained actually.. Loyalty to Marines at one end. Love for Ace at the other.. But yeah, at least after BB showed up he should have acted. And for that too, a perfect tempo had to be set. Now is the time, me thinks...And man, with so many uber strong pirates/marines lined up, its literally impossible to include everyone in every manga chapter.. So, fingers crossed.. Hoping to see some "Garp PWNage"

Sengoku is terrifying..

White Silver King
March 20, 2010, 10:44 PM
I hope for the next chapter will be the same as every week.... I hope Buggy dies, I've hated him since the very beginning of this manga and I want him to die.

But I'm also hoping on seeing what's so great about Garp next chapter, everyone seems to think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. All I've ever seen of him was physical strength which is extremely common in this series so I've never thought much of it.

Oh and the arrival of Hawkins, I think he's gotten a power up since SA since SA was just to show how strong an Admiral really is and he surely would have brought a shit ton of more voodoo dolls to remain invulnerable and take out some marines with, and as you can see by my avy I'm a fanboy of Hawkins.

Chronorox
March 20, 2010, 11:02 PM
maybe somebody will beat me up but in my opinion:
Sengoku > Garp
and
Garp = Akainu / Kizaru / Aokiji.......if not a little bit weaker

@White Silver King: Whatever will happen, buggy will NOT die ^^ he is the favorite character of Oda....

Poneglyph420
March 20, 2010, 11:02 PM
I hope for the next chapter will be the same as every week.... I hope Buggy dies, I've hated him since the very beginning of this manga and I want him to die.
ROFL! :D That's hilarious, I don't know why.

But I'm also hoping on seeing what's so great about Garp next chapter, everyone seems to think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. All I've ever seen of him was physical strength which is extremely common in this series so I've never thought much of it.

I'm not sure Garp is the greatest threat the Marines have but he is clearly at least as strong as the admirals. He did turn down the promotion in Ch. 0. Beyond that he is also a D and a member of the Monkey family..

Oh and the arrival of Hawkins, I think he's gotten a power up since SA since SA was just to show how strong an Admiral really is and he surely would have brought a shit ton of more voodoo dolls to remain invulnerable and take out some marines with, and as you can see by my avy I'm a fanboy of Hawkins.

If your a Hawkins fan check out Wara Ningyo (google or something)..
I really think he's a strawman who ate the wara wara no mi..
I'm interested in what you think..

Kaos-Sensei
March 20, 2010, 11:24 PM
why does everyone think this arc will end in 1 or 2 chaps... i think we have another 20 or so chaps b4 this is over and i cant wait to see some garp ownage....rite now he is like luffy mentaly and emotionlly unstable give a min to get over ace's death then he will be ready to won some ppl...the only way this arc could end is bb actually sinks marineford cause if not all this arc would be for nothing and makin luffy more famous would be silly at this point

johnnyb7
March 21, 2010, 12:35 AM
why does everyone think this arc will end in 1 or 2 chaps... i think we have another 20 or so chaps b4 this is over and i cant wait to see some garp ownage....rite now he is like luffy mentaly and emotionlly unstable give a min to get over ace's death then he will be ready to won some ppl...the only way this arc could end is bb actually sinks marineford cause if not all this arc would be for nothing and makin luffy more famous would be silly at this point

20 chapters? That's far too much. Something semi important has to happen in each chapter remember. I agree 1 or 2 is too few too though. I'd guess about 5 chapters left in the arc. My guesses for the rest of the arc are these.....
1) Sengoku will continue to drive Blackbeard away, he's wounded and he's accomplished what he set out to do
2) Akainu is going to kick more of Whitebeards crew's ass
3) Garp is going to step in and kick Akainu's ass
4) Law will stop Luffy's bleeding with his ability and sail away with him
5) With Akainu out of the picture more of the pirates will escape
6) They will mourn Ace and Whitebeard
7) Luffy will reach the archipelago and they will begin to show what happened to the rest of his crew, that or they'll simply be there waiting for him while he heals

lelouche123
March 21, 2010, 02:06 AM
jejeje its funny but i had not thought where everybodi are going
i mean it supose than wb' pirats take him onto new world but now law take out unto shabbondy
now i wonder myself what are going hapen with luffy ??, really take him law

Uriel
March 21, 2010, 02:43 AM
20 chapters? That's far too much. Something semi important has to happen in each chapter remember. I agree 1 or 2 is too few too though. I'd guess about 5 chapters left in the arc. My guesses for the rest of the arc are these.....
1) Sengoku will continue to drive Blackbeard away, he's wounded and he's accomplished what he set out to do
2) Akainu is going to kick more of Whitebeards crew's ass
3) Garp is going to step in and kick Akainu's ass
4) Law will stop Luffy's bleeding with his ability and sail away with him
5) With Akainu out of the picture more of the pirates will escape
6) They will mourn Ace and Whitebeard
7) Luffy will reach the archipelago and they will begin to show what happened to the rest of his crew, that or they'll simply be there waiting for him while he heals
Except for the Garp part, I totally agree. Aikanu will be defeated by some kind of lame coincidence. :amuse

And every war ends when both sides are exhausted and unable to fight. I bet Sengoku and Garp will be really tired after fighting Blackbeard and they too. They will retire and Marines wont follow them in order to try to save Marineford. Or their mates.

Bugzee
March 21, 2010, 05:36 AM
We shall now witness Marco's true strength and abilities against Akainu. :shakefist

I honestly don't see Garp participating much more in this war. Sure, it would be awesome to see him own some of the BB pirates but I think his in a similar mental state as Luffy from Ace's tragic death. :(

I'm curious to know what other kind of attacks Sengoku will use against BB & co. I wasn't expecting shockwave-like attack/techniques from him.

Isto
March 21, 2010, 06:08 AM
Garp did punch marco and made him flee, i think he is a lot stronger than whitebeards first commander at least.

Also, he did say he would kill akainu if sengoku would not hold him back. I truly believe he could have done it. So i also predict he is stronger than akainu, who seems to be a major headache to anyone he opposes.

That strenght is not only "just some brute strenght". It's absolute. If you are faster than the other guy and stronger than the other guy + more skilled + you have great haki, no matter what kind of abalities or fruits you have you still get pwned or KO'd with that fist of love. We saw it in marco's case at least.

Also, i think roger was that kind of a guy too, he was just too good even without any fruits that he owned those fruit boys ez.

I think having powers / fruits matters only for weak character's fights, when characters go beyond certain level those fruit powers ceases to affect the outcome.

I also think that blackbeard is kind of a weak character, he has to rely on those powers because he is weak. Truly strong character would have no use for that abality nullifying power of darkness fruit, because he could do it with haki already. But yeah, there is more to it in that fruit than the abality nullifying thing, but still whitebeard have shown us that blackbeard is not that great of a fighter. Kinda seems like a fool that is "fruit drunk" in recent chapters. Kinda disapointment. Maybe that crazyness will cloud his judgement someday and will be a cause for his personal doom.

Instead of garp i may be more intersted about that silent swordman he always hangs out with, that hat guy. I think we have not yet seen him do anything. In one cover story i think he cutted coby's pistols in pieces, but thats all.

I would like to see shiryuu of the rain vs that hat guy. Or mihawk vs shiryuu.

JonnyMakarrony
March 21, 2010, 06:08 AM
This arc will not finish until Ace is came back to life. I can't see a future for Whitebeard pirates without him. Tell and think what you want. I do. Is not I'm a fan boy of him, just that I think he has major things to do yet. Time will say.

Warlord90
March 21, 2010, 06:14 AM
Are things too difficult for people to understand ? So you're saying that Oda planned this saga to kill Ace and just revive him because he has things to do in the future ? Just stop discussing about Ace's revival.

kangclaw
March 21, 2010, 06:23 AM
This arc could be about change, out with the old and in with the new?

If WB is dead could Sengoku die as well? I admit its a far fetched idea.
If BB and his crew cannot fight Sengoku successfully, then, they will find it even more difficult to go against anyone of the remaining Yonku.

We were given an introduction to the Supernova; their power levels and bounties, after this arc we will find that they are even more powerful and notorious?
[hr]

Also, i think roger was that kind of a guy too, he was just too good even without any fruits that he owned those fruit boys ez.

I think having powers / fruits matters only for weak character's fights, when characters go beyond certain level those fruit powers ceases to affect the outcome.
personal doom.

That make kind of sense.

PaPiPuPePo~
March 21, 2010, 06:27 AM

lol xD why???
Uhhh dont say that :scry
he is a "strong" character xD he did so many things in the war :p
Buggy YEAH! Buggy YEAH!! =P

BurninDarkness
March 21, 2010, 07:00 AM
ha yes it would bea bit more fit to see the marines also taking some damage
otherwise the war seems to be a total loss for the whitebeards
i cant wait to see if LUFFFYS attitude changes or not after this

ocajavati
March 21, 2010, 08:18 AM
The guy whose genes led to Dragon & Luffy?

Yeah. Garp is probably strong.

Blackbeard is nowhere as strong as he think he is, or at least that's the message I'm getting thus far. Very durable though, but the same goes for his crew it seems.

SuperShuter
March 21, 2010, 08:22 AM
Something else had to happen until either side retreats Luffy being rescued is a good reason for the White beard pirates to flee but they want akainu now I guess for what he's done. Its hard to call Akaniu could be killed/Crushed by Garp but from the power he's displayed and awesome villain he is and the way Oda wants to close this old era and move into a new 1 I was thinking Black beard might kill Sengoku and Akainu take role as Fleet commander.

It would be better if the straw hats are waiting for luffy when he wakes we've missed the crew for too long would drag if he has to find them or their is 3 chapters+ on each character they should just show flashbacks of what they have learnt when they next fight

Me2Ecchi
March 21, 2010, 08:47 AM
If akainu is dealing almost alone with wb pirates, i dont see bb crew damaging/killing sengoku. Sengoku is suppose to be stronger than akainu, well at least is what we think.

Zatono
March 21, 2010, 09:31 AM
If akainu is dealing almost alone with wb pirates, i dont see bb crew damaging/killing sengoku. Sengoku is suppose to be stronger than akainu, well at least is what we think.

I assumed that Sengoku and Garp were about even, with Garp being a bit stronger, from the Strong World chapter. Garp was on par with Roger, so can't we assume that Sengoku was to? Garp was already older at the time, but Sengoku doesn't look like he's that old yet, so he should still be maintaining his power. He can't lose here, so the BB pirates are probably going to have to escape. Akainu is strong, but he's obviously not Garp or Sengoku level, considering Garp basically said he could murder him anytime he wants.

Myrmidonas
March 21, 2010, 09:34 AM
I also think that blackbeard is kind of a weak character, he has to rely on those powers because he is weak. Truly strong character would have no use for that abality nullifying power of darkness fruit, because he could do it with haki already. But yeah, there is more to it in that fruit than the abality nullifying thing, but still whitebeard have shown us that blackbeard is not that great of a fighter. Kinda seems like a fool that is "fruit drunk" in recent chapters. Kinda disapointment. Maybe that crazyness will cloud his judgement someday and will be a cause for his personal doom.

BB is a weak character? i dont think so.Both Shanks and Whitebeard knew that BB is really strong thats why WB didnt want Ace to go after him... and dont forget the scar he gave to Shanks.He also killed Thatch without having any df powers.

topkomputer
March 21, 2010, 09:43 AM
BB is a weak character? i dont think so.Both Shanks and Whitebeard knew that BB is really strong thats why WB didnt want Ace to go after him... and dont forget the scar he gave to Shanks.He also killed Thatch without having any df powers.

I've told them that so many times. Time will prove that BB will become the final boss for Luffy.

So if supernovas are going to gather Strawhat pirates to shabody archipelago, I think Jewelery Bonney chosen to pick up Zoro.

Me2Ecchi
March 21, 2010, 09:53 AM
I've told them that so many times. Time will prove that BB will become the final boss for Luffy.

So if supernovas are going to gather Strawhat pirates to shabody archipelago, I think Jewelery Bonney chosen to pick up Zoro.

how is supposed for the SN know where strawhat crew is?! to be honest i think all the strawhat will find a way to come back. Nami will arrive in the meteorology cloud, zoro will come with the girl from moria arc, chopper with the birds, sanji with the help of the okamas, robin with the revolutionary, frankly with some kind of robot or upgrade, brooke and usopp no idea how. This is my prediction

MrHim
March 21, 2010, 09:55 AM

that time thatch also did'nt have any df power... so, i think they're even...

i don't think bb is par with the admiral... maybe par with the vice admiral...

but he is a very dangerous guy with a dangerous mind... that's what make him a great character...

Isto
March 21, 2010, 10:01 AM
BB maybe not weak, but there are some major weaknesses in his character / resolution that have been shown in these past few chapters.

He is afraid to die and he surely was not sure of himself enought without those df's. He thinks he needs them to be the strongest so he surely is not, very simple. Or at least i think that way.

There have already been cover arcs about some of the SH's reuniting. Chopper was with zoro etc. I think that is the order they meet eachothers what is shown in those cover stories.

Auditore
March 21, 2010, 10:02 AM

Yeah right and the Kids crew is going after Sanji and who is going after Nami, the big guy (forgotten his name he was from a Sky island) ....

I mean the Strawhats are all over the four seas and we still dont know where Zorro is.

The next arc will beginn with Ruffy meeting Dragon maybe together with Garp. Oh... and Garp will be the one who will kill Akaine ( at least i hope so). He is already in this group of Wb waiting to do the finishing blow.

It could be that Akainu will be saved by Kizaru. So the monkeys can change some punches.

Reverb
March 21, 2010, 10:19 AM
how high do you think Luffy's bounty is gonna go up after this incident

im guessing around 400-450 million berry.:blink

karthikmurs
March 21, 2010, 11:13 AM
I also think that blackbeard is kind of a weak character, he has to rely on those powers because he is weak. Truly strong character would have no use for that abality nullifying power of darkness fruit

You are wrong there brother.. BB IS strong. In WB's flashback in his talk with Roger, WB mentions BB to Roger to be a carrier of "will of D". So, BB is oldie. If not older, at least as old as shanks who was probably rookie around that time (WB's flashback scene with Roger).

Remember scar on Shanks' left eye? Shanks says that he was not caught off guard r something. BB gave that before he had the DF. How do I know this? Simply put, remember the three scars on the skull of Shanks' pirate flag? Those scars ought to indicate the scars on his left eye, yes? Shanks formed his team definitely after Roger died. And Shanks didn't have the scar at the time of Roger's execution. So, he got them sometime later.. And it is known that when BB gave shanks the scar, he was still aboard WB's ship. If he was on WB ship, it means he had not already killed Tatch ergo, no devil fruit powers yet at the time he injured shanks.

Now tell me. Is BB weak?

Uriel
March 21, 2010, 11:31 AM
Reading Ruffy instead of Luffy made me awkward.

Instead of garp i may be more intersted about that silent swordman he always hangs out with, that hat guy. I think we have not yet seen him do anything. In one cover story i think he cutted coby's pistols in pieces, but thats all.

I would like to see shiryuu of the rain vs that hat guy. Or mihawk vs shiryuu.
I wouldn't say weak, but He trust too much on his DF. Enough to be why He loses. Ok, He did some things without DF, but He did not started his plan until he took one. That's somewhat coward. Why not start your own crew before, huh?

And I agree, that swordsman seems to be really strong. I bet Zoro will meet him before He meets Mihawk.

how high do you think Luffy's bounty is gonna go up after this incident
im guessing around 400-450 million berry.:blink
500 million to say the minimal. There's a thread out there discussing that, check it out.

Remember scar on Shanks' left eye? Shanks says that he was not caught off guard r something. BB gave that before he had the DF. How do I know this? Simply put, remember the three scars on the skull of Shanks' pirate flag? Those scars ought to indicate the scars on his left eye, yes? Shanks formed his team definitely after Roger died. And Shanks didn't have the scar at the time of Roger's execution. So, he got them sometime later.. And it is known that when BB gave shanks the scar, he was still aboard WB's ship. If he was on WB ship, it means he had not already killed Tatch ergo, no devil fruit powers yet at the time he injured shanks.
That's speculation. But now I'm kinda curious...when we first saw that scar?

dacookester
March 21, 2010, 11:40 AM
i doubt bb fought thatch fairly or there would have been a huge commotion about the whole thing on the ship i honestly think he snuck up on him

Zoftig_Joe
March 21, 2010, 11:41 AM
i don't think anyone is saying that Blackbeard is a push over but look at the fight he had with white beard. if white beard had not been severely wounded he would have wreaked him. and we have only anecdotal evidence of his strength in comparison to other characters. such as Shank's scars. now i agree that he will be a major player in the rest of the manga that is almost a given.

beastboy
March 21, 2010, 12:08 PM
That's speculation. But now I'm kinda curious...when we first saw that scar?[/QUOTE]

We first saw the scar in Luffy's flash back, 10 years ago..
it is unknown if at the execution he had the scar... its always hidden (by Oda)...
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565.5/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/434/10/
Always hidden :D...

So we just know that he didn't had it in the battle in Edd War..
So it was somewhere between that time, and shanks travell to east blue that he got the scar :3!!

Uriel
March 21, 2010, 12:15 PM
That's far too much time to make a theory about it. Hmm.

Zatono
March 21, 2010, 12:43 PM
I assume he got it a short time before Rogers death, because when else would he try to fight WB's crew? The only reason he'd try and mess with WB is if Roger is messing with WB.

karthikmurs
March 21, 2010, 12:47 PM
i doubt bb fought thatch fairly or there would have been a huge commotion about the whole thing on the ship i honestly think he snuck up on him

True.. Me most probably caught him off guard..
[hr]

What is? Can you be more specific? The first time we hear from Shanks himself about the scar is during his meet with Whitebeard..

He said BB gave the scar when he was on WB's ship.. Which clearly means BB hadn't yet acquired the devil fruit, unless of course, he managed to hide he killing Tatch from WB which IMO is impossible..

Poneglyph420
March 21, 2010, 12:48 PM
After the war Luffy will be considered by the WG a full fledged threat to their continued dominance. It's unclear how the bounties of "non-rookies" compared to those of notable NW pirates. We only have a glimpse of the true range of bounties...
So good luck guessing...

Back to the past chapter..(this is a chapter discussion right??)

I really think the fact Law has showed up and taken Luffy into his care is a sign.
The climax of this arc has passed. WB (R.I.P.) has died and BB has absorbed his DF and in a sense assumed his place in the future..

I know many think somehow, something (Aokiji, Kizaru, something) is gonna stop Law from getting outta here. I'm just not sure why?? I mean if Luffy got sneezed on right now he might die...
IMO He needs to get outta here and leave the rest to the Commanders and Croc..

karthikmurs
March 21, 2010, 12:50 PM

We first saw the scar in Luffy's flash back, 10 years ago..
it is unknown if at the execution he had the scar... its always hidden (by Oda)...
Always hidden :D...
[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. May be in Anime its clear.. I don't remember the episode though....
[hr]

I know many think somehow, something (Aokiji, Kizaru, something) is gonna stop Law from getting outta here. I'm just not sure why?? I mean if Luffy got sneezed on right now he might die...

Actually, Aokiji did stop Jimbei from fleeing in the latest chapter...

Esg876
March 21, 2010, 12:53 PM
Now here is a super crazy idea which will probably never happen and shouldn't. We all know that the reason Jimbei didn't want WB to die was because of how he protects islands with his power. There is a decent chance that Garp will go after Akainu soon in front of all the WB pirates as well, and theres no way he will be able to walk away from the marines without a punishment after that.

Garp is also a father (or grandfather) type figure to Ace when he was young, and Ace was suppose to be the new father of the WB pirates technically making Garp grandfather of the WB pirates... what if Garp replaces WB as the head after killing/beating Akainu to a pulp in order to escape and at the same time keep protecting all the islands since everyone also knows about how strong Garp the Hero is suppose to be?

karthikmurs
March 21, 2010, 01:00 PM
Ace was suppose to be the new father of the WB pirates technically making Garp grandfather of the WB pirates... what if Garp replaces WB as the head after killing/beating Akainu to a pulp in order to escape and at the same time keep protecting all the islands since everyone also knows about how strong Garp the Hero is suppose to be?

Am not sure if THIS was the super crazy idea you were referring to, but it IS one. How come Garp becomes a pirate? Garp replaces WB as head? What does it mean?

Garp grandfather of pirates if Ace were alive? So what, Garp is the father/grandfather of revolutionary army? that's one illogical thing you said there mate.. May be I didn't get the context properly, but, it sounded lame..

Poneglyph420
March 21, 2010, 01:07 PM
Actually, Aokiji did stop Jimbei from fleeing in the latest chapter...

Jimbei yes indeed was stopped by the Ice.
That's not Law, and my point is that Luffy is in critical condition already..
Any further stress would Kill him IMO...

But I guess we will see.
[hr]

Now here is a super crazy idea which will probably never happen and shouldn't. We all know that the reason Jimbei didn't want WB to die was because of how he protects islands with his power. There is a decent chance that Garp will go after Akainu soon in front of all the WB pirates as well, and theres no way he will be able to walk away from the marines without a punishment after that.

Garp is also a father (or grandfather) type figure to Ace when he was young, and Ace was suppose to be the new father of the WB pirates technically making Garp grandfather of the WB pirates... what if Garp replaces WB as the head after killing/beating Akainu to a pulp in order to escape and at the same time keep protecting all the islands since everyone also knows about how strong Garp the Hero is suppose to be?
:blink
I doubt it, severely...

Isto
March 21, 2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah bb is not weak, but he sure seems lot's of weaker than i have thought few chapters ago. Thats kinda absurd given that he obtained the power he was lusted for just now.

Maybe we see something awesome next chapter that makes me change my mind about blackbeard.

Owning sengoku would be something like that. Sengoku might be as legendary as whitebeard in his own way. And sengoku is not injured even a bit, so there is not that excuse as it was with the whitebeard.

By "weak" i meant his attitude / resolve, it sure is much weaker than those of luffys / rogers. And maybe many more. Might be that every single one of SH is stronger in that aspect.

If bb pirates survive this battle i feel sad for them because they cannot be best in anything, SH crew beats them in everything at the end :) Might be quite a feat to beat that heavy drinker guy in drinking and that san juan guy in size, i wonder what he does btw, he is not seen anywhere in the recent chapter. Doing "kizarus" ?

Arkadi
March 21, 2010, 01:40 PM
offtopic:
next ones to join the strawhats in the future chapters are: the mermaid princes, and the giant from the auctionhouse i think!: o

law will probably be an ally of luffy... luffy would never hit someone who saved his life.

lelouche123
March 21, 2010, 02:18 PM
what are interesting about bb are not his power , are the thngs not fit , like
how some one like him has defeated tatch and faces someone like shanks , when we saw how he crie agains whitbeard and how much cost face fire's fist
i know it is because of this there are many for and against this character

i thnk there have somethng missing that shown about him
and that thng made him interesting

White Silver King
March 21, 2010, 02:24 PM
If your a Hawkins fan check out Wara Ningyo (google or something)..
I really think he's a strawman who ate the wara wara no mi..
I'm interested in what you think..

I'm thinking he either has a Voodoo Voodoo no Mi (a paramecia) which would explain all his Voodoo like powers (Voodoo dolls, future telling and Devil Conquering Phase) or that he ate a Voodoo Priest Zoan and the Devil COnquering Phase is his full-beast transformation and his hybrid just looks regular but gives him some of a Voodoo Priest's powers which sounds a little weird but if there's a Buddha Zoan why not a Voodoo Priest one. I don't really buy the whole Straw Straw no Mi as that would probably make him into a Logia or he would like shoot pieces of straw like needles not allow him to transfer damage via Voodoo Dolls. But I think the Wara Ningyo is what he has, I also believe he can like get a piece of hair or something from his enemy and use one of his nails to kill the person by stabbing the doll. Yes, yes I am a fanboy.

hy4k
March 21, 2010, 02:25 PM
i think that BB is going to end up owning the shit out of the marines. think about it. there's two ways this can end.

BB getting captured and put in impel down with everything being sunshine and lollipops for the mariines and the citizens of the world

or

BB kicks ass, maybe takes down a few marines/shichibukai and destroys the island. marines crippled, whitebeard dead, blackbeard free to wreak havok, world in chaos

Schabrak
March 21, 2010, 03:01 PM
i think that BB is going to end up owning the shit out of the marines. think about it. there's two ways this can end.

What's up with the idea of BB losing and not being captured but fleeing? San Juan could interrupt Sengoku, and his crew could take the chance to get away.

Rosebullet Teacher
March 21, 2010, 03:39 PM
I doubt we gonna get any Garp this war the Marines are too comfortable right now. 'Garp The Hero' sounds like a man who comes out when needed & currently, all the strong pirates are either dead escaping or fighting Akainu
FuS

fistsofrage
March 21, 2010, 03:50 PM
Good thing Kizaru was the one who showed up at shabondy...if Akainu had showed up they all would have died and I don't think Raleigh could have stopped Akainu or Aokiji like he stopped Kizaru....

Poneglyph420
March 21, 2010, 04:18 PM
I'm thinking he either has a Voodoo Voodoo no Mi (a paramecia) which would explain all his Voodoo like powers (Voodoo dolls, future telling and Devil Conquering Phase) or that he ate a Voodoo Priest Zoan and the Devil COnquering Phase is his full-beast transformation and his hybrid just looks regular but gives him some of a Voodoo Priest's powers which sounds a little weird but if there's a Buddha Zoan why not a Voodoo Priest one. I don't really buy the whole Straw Straw no Mi as that would probably make him into a Logia or he would like shoot pieces of straw like needles not allow him to transfer damage via Voodoo Dolls. But I think the Wara Ningyo is what he has, I also believe he can like get a piece of hair or something from his enemy and use one of his nails to kill the person by stabbing the doll. Yes, yes I am a fanboy.

I replied in the Mega Convo...

Just a few days until we see some spoilers...
I'm dying to see what's up with Law and Luffy..

Get the Fu@k out of there!!!!

dsr
March 21, 2010, 04:34 PM
Some 10 pages ago, I read that someone believed that Law is a bad guy.
Law is a pirate, and along with Luffy and Kidd, they are all the dreamer kind for sure.
Like maybe all the other Supernovas.
Even Kidd...I don't think he's bad at heart, those are the voices about him, what the WG spread among the World to justiy his bounty, hell, they named a child like Nico Robin, the Hell Child or something like that!
We met the Supernovas at the middle (nearly perhaps) of the Grand Line.
You don't reach that far if you have only strength, you need determination and a dream, because many strong pirates didn't reach that far.

I believe the dreamer kind of pirates respect each other, like WB, Roger, Shiki the Lion, Shanks respects even Buggy, :)
So it's fair to say that they won't battle each other without a strong purpose, but will likely go for a competitive race against each other.

I really start to think that the Supernovas will help the other SH nakamas to join again Luffy.
There are 8 captains and 9 members of the crew, maybe not everyone will get back with the help of a Supernovas, but lately Oda is mixing cards and showing diferent people join for battles, so I can quite see the SH nakamas receiving help from other crews, even to have the chance to make us know better the other Supernovas.
I think Bonnie/Zoro is very likely (at some point perhaps)

dacookester
March 21, 2010, 04:43 PM
Some 10 pages ago, I read that someone believed that Law is a bad guy.
Law is a pirate, and along with Luffy and Kidd, they are all the dreamer kind for sure.
Like maybe all the other Supernovas.
Even Kidd...I don't think he's bad at heart, those are the voices about him, what the WG spread among the World to justiy his bounty, hell, they named a child like Nico Robin, the Hell Child or something like that!
We met the Supernovas at the middle (nearly perhaps) of the Grand Line.
You don't reach that far if you have only strength, you need determination and a dream, because many strong pirates didn't reach that far.

I believe the dreamer kind of pirates respect each other, like WB, Roger, Shiki the Lion, Shanks respects even Buggy, :)
So it's fair to say that they won't battle each other without a strong purpose, but will likely go for a competitive race against each other.

I really start to think that the Supernovas will help the other SH nakamas to join again Luffy.
There are 8 captains and 9 members of the crew, maybe not everyone will get back with the help of a Supernovas, but lately Oda is mixing cards and showing diferent people join for battles, so I can quite see the SH nakamas receiving help from other crews, even to have the chance to make us know better the other Supernovas.
I think Bonnie/Zoro is very likely (at some point perhaps)

Of course how else is Zoro supposed to get back with his sense of direction:tem

and on that what are the chances of perona coming back with zoro and joining the crew i think having her around and having a crush on him would be a major comic relief

Isto
March 21, 2010, 06:08 PM
If bonnie turns zoro to a child he would still be a badass because he trained like mad back then. Had just a funny thought about that bonnie / zoro thing, bonnies abality could be bad news for many ppl and i imagined whoa what if zoro gets that and figured that he would still be almost as bad. Zoro needing to fight bonnie pirates and bonnie being all like "why can a child beat my crew!"

vinibkc
March 21, 2010, 06:30 PM
i dont know if this has been posted before, but has anyone noticed that hilruk flag(on the anime) looks like law's?
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7710/flagxa.jpg
law could be his son :D that would explain why hes called the "Surgeon of Death/Dark Doctor"

flag in the anime
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/142/11/

zerocooldx
March 21, 2010, 06:33 PM
Nice find. But only the manga flags that were used are relevant to the series. The anime really isn't.

kuroSaki_Ichi
March 21, 2010, 07:22 PM
wow thatz the exact same flag..

CBlitz
March 21, 2010, 07:24 PM
so I wanna bring BB's dual DF powers again. Does anyone have any good theories onto how he can do that? (sorry if this has been discussed to death, but I don't visit the OP part of the site that much)

I was reading the chimera theory on how he has two distinct types of cells in his body or something, which allows him to use more than 1 DFs. I remembered somebody posted a panel of Luffy referring to BB as "they" a while back, but I don't think that's very good evidence in support of the theory

kuroSaki_Ichi
March 21, 2010, 07:25 PM
What's up with the idea of BB losing and not being captured but fleeing? San Juan could interrupt Sengoku, and his crew could take the chance to get away.

I agree. There's no way in hell BB will lose, cause the whole arc would be stupid. To come and take everything and then lose >.>

Zatono
March 21, 2010, 07:33 PM
I agree. There's no way in hell BB will lose, cause the whole arc would be stupid. To come and take everything and then lose >.>

But then that would make the marines look stupid, not to mention weak. The admirals, aside from Akainu, have barely been damaged, and are just standing around. Aokiji is just chilling, literally, and who knows where Kizaru is. Garp is probably sleeping, leaving Sengoku and Akainu as the only people who actually give a crap. Not to mention the Shichibukai who're just standing around. It's about time all the people on the side of "justice" get into action against the BB pirates.

The BB pirates MUST lose, because there's no way they can/should win.

Isto
March 21, 2010, 07:42 PM
Interesting thing about that flag resemblance is that when that chapter came out there was no sign of law in one piece yet shown. Maybe law has been made long before he showed up. Dunno, or other way around maybe law's flag was taken from the anime afterwards. Who draws / makes that anime anyway ?

A random thought, if i would be a manga artist i would do good brainstorm in the hiatus weekend and do the actual work then and do like tens of chapters ready beforehand and then just chill and lay back when shounen jump publishes that stuff i made in one week / weekend slowly by one chapter / week.

vinibkc
March 21, 2010, 07:44 PM
so I wanna bring BB's dual DF powers again. Does anyone have any good theories onto how he can do that? (sorry if this has been discussed to death, but I don't visit the OP part of the site that much)

I was reading the chimera theory on how he has two distinct types of cells in his body or something, which allows him to use more than 1 DFs. I remembered somebody posted a panel of Luffy referring to BB as "they" a while back, but I don't think that's very good evidence in support of the theory

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/225/17/
i thought zoro was talking about his crew, but i guess that makes sense

karthikmurs
March 21, 2010, 08:00 PM
I remembered somebody posted a panel of Luffy referring to BB as "they" a while back, but I don't think that's very good evidence in support of the theory

Actually that "they" comment is what got everyone speculating about it. I have observed something and I posted it here.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1851233#post1851233

I don;t wanna sound cocky but, may be that is the place to discuss this, the current thread being focused on next chapter predictions..

loloy
March 21, 2010, 08:41 PM
i dont know if this has been posted before, but has anyone noticed that hilruk flag(on the anime) looks like law's?
law could be his son :D that would explain why hes called the "Surgeon of Death/Dark Doctor"

flag in the anime

that's OP movie 9,not the original arc,
it's like foreshadowing(for Law)like they did to Oars

lelouche123
March 21, 2010, 08:47 PM
Good thing Kizaru was the one who showed up at shabondy...if Akainu had showed up they all would have died and I don't think Raleigh could have stopped Akainu or Aokiji like he stopped Kizaru....
i think what akainu or aokiji would have faced rayleigh , and them would have died , if kizaru not underestimated to rayleigh was for something

flag in the anime

first about law i really dont think so

and the image i think that not appear in the anime , well i remenber that moment and was not like this

chitgoks
March 21, 2010, 10:38 PM

we'll soon find out ... nobody expected ace to die right away after getting freed

Uriel
March 21, 2010, 11:24 PM
flag in the anime
That's a really lame photoshop, you know XD

HikaruYami
March 21, 2010, 11:30 PM

OF COURSE IT"S NOT GOOD EVIDENCE!

Luffy was just noting that Blackbeard was a pirate captain, damn it! He knew he had a crew with him! There's no reason at all for that they to mean anything related to his body! That's one of the most idiotic ideas I've ever heard!

GYAAH! Don't let the One Piece fanbase slip into the stupidity of Naruto and Bleach!

BlindMunkey
March 22, 2010, 01:44 AM
of Of course how else is Zoro supposed to get back with his sense of direction:tem

and on that what are the chances of perona coming back with zoro and joining the crew i think having her around and having a crush on him would be a major comic relief

wouldnt be surprised if zoro will be the first getting there LOL>. like in EL arch climbing the courthouse to get to the roof where they all gather to take on the CP9
[hr]

But then that would make the marines look stupid, not to mention weak. The admirals, aside from Akainu, have barely been damaged, and are just standing around. Aokiji is just chilling, literally, and who knows where Kizaru is. Garp is probably sleeping, leaving Sengoku and Akainu as the only people who actually give a crap. Not to mention the Shichibukai who're just standing around. It's about time all the people on the side of "justice" get into action against the BB pirates.

The BB pirates MUST lose, because there's no way they can/should win.

as far as i can tell. BB got what he came for. so how his main objective should be making a clean run but gonna needs some distraction i suppose? cuz sengoku isnt gonna let them just run away.
the colossal battleship guy can just easily grab everyone and make a run for it ?
maybe we will come to find out why he is called just that.

Bertosch
March 22, 2010, 01:46 AM
wouldnt be surprised if zoro will be the first getting there LOL>. like in EL arch climbing the courthouse to get to the roof where they all gather to take on the CP9

It is quiet a challange for Oda to make us happy with the how-to of their arrivals. i mean serious... they all travelled for quiet a long time through East Blue and GL! Either they need lots of help or much much more time!

BlindMunkey
March 22, 2010, 01:55 AM
It is quiet a challange for Oda to make us happy with the how-to of their arrivals. i mean serious... they all travelled for quiet a long time through East Blue and GL! Either they need lots of help or much much more time!

ya thts why alotta folks out here are saying TimeSkip. the thing is that we are thinking too much about it.. and Oda gonna make it real simple and we all will be dumb found ^^

for next chatper..
i would like to see colossal battleship guy busting a move and making the run with the BB crew otherwise arch doesnt seems to be ending just yet.

vanderag
March 22, 2010, 03:06 AM
I got the feeling that BlackBeard wanted to complete his goal of destroying Marineford before he left. However Sengoku may prove to powerful for him to beat. I hope this is the case otherwise the marines will be made to look even more pathetic in this arc with even the fleet admiral failing to stop Blackbeard.

My prediction is that BlackBeard will quake the hell out of Marineford however will be forced to stop after Sengoku goes crazy at him and proves to powerful then San Juan might bust out a move and leave with the crew.

On the topic of this arc overall i think it is 3-4 chapters from finishing. Luffy has to escape, BlackBeard has to escape and the Whitebeard pirates have to finish their fight with Akainu allowing the other pirates to escape. (Crocodile, Buggy and etc.):p

I can imagine the whole crew getting wiped out in scrafice for the others.:darn (Though i hope that doesn't happen marco = :cool:)

OunknownO
March 22, 2010, 04:48 AM
garp will survive this war and maybe even become fleet admiral because somebody will need to take the helm of the mariners, and the second reason is that he didn't finished with Coby's and Helmeppo's training. bb will flee with his crew, sengoku will die in fight against bb and bb pirates. Wb pirates will kill akainu and vice-versa.