PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Akainu
March 10, 2010, 12:30 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1836147#post1836147) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Chapter is out - get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/578) !

Immo
March 15, 2010, 09:21 AM
Yay more Sengoku fight. I so hope this spoiler is true.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 09:23 AM
So it seems as though Sengoku finally deals with BB & co by himself. I wouldn't mind seeing a Jinbei-Croco-boy & Buggy combo lol. That would be awesome. :tem

Law to be a key, future ally to the SH's??? :blink I wouldn't mind seeing him appear. If only one supernova makes an appearance, I would be more than satisfied if it is Law.

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 09:23 AM
This is confirmed? But Aokiji already froze the sea last chapter... Why would he need to freeze it again? It doesn't make sense to me.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 09:26 AM
Possibly, due to BB's actions from the previous chapter. He quaked the crap out of Marineford lol which could've led to a crack/breakage in the frozen sea? xD

Or Jinbei might've used some kind of fishmen karate attack on the ice lol.

Lyn685
March 15, 2010, 09:28 AM
Law made this Spoiler seem really fake to me.
What reason does he have to show up? The war is almost over.
And why should Buggy help Luffy? I thought he was running away like a coward.

RichardMNixon
March 15, 2010, 09:29 AM
Bah. I'm glad to see Sengoku strut his stuff but Law? Really? He ran away from a single admiral on Sabaody, why would he run towards 4 of them? To help a rival he barely knows?

Custody I hear most often in reference to police taking suspects into custody though; could he be against the pirates? Maybe he's hoping to replace Jinbei in the Shichibukai?

I think it's real, just strange. To my recollection, we've had fake spoilers from supposedly reliable sources, but I don't recall any confirmed spoiler turning out fake. I remember one mod who confirmed Blackbeard showing up at ID; he fought with the "fake!" mob all week and sure enough it was true.

Do the Apprentice and Nja spoilers match though?

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 09:36 AM
I'll trust your experience, Nixon. It just all sounds very... odd. I guess I'll hafta see the scanlation, as usual =/. It'll be kind of disappointing if BB is just defeated after all that just happened.

Marche
March 15, 2010, 09:40 AM
I did not like this spoiler.
I hope than Garp will fight and also than Hancock reach Rufy, or anyways than She kills Akainu.

misterchaos
March 15, 2010, 09:44 AM
Its no suprise, some of the SPs said that were going to war, why are you saying that is fake, is the best he can do, there is nothing left in MH to destroy, rescue the main protagonist of the war, for me is worse than fighting directly the marines...

(sry for the bad english)

sage mode
March 15, 2010, 09:44 AM
this spoiler isnt real confirmed.It was found on a different mobile forum.So dont be 100% sure about it,till we have Pictures

Originally Posted by aohige
Well damn, apparently there's a post in a different mobile forum than the usual Yakata forum (which the mod of the forum was deleting spoilers left and right), and the phone model is that of Apprentice.

On top of that, the unique writing style accurately resembles that of Apprentice's usual style, which hasn't been very well copied in the past.

I... really can't call the shots on this one.
The users from the mobile site BEST are notorious for trolling OP threads, and I think there's a good chance someone who happened to have the same model phone as Apprentice copied his style.

But considering that the Yakata forum is pretty much goner now after the mods of the forum started deleting all potential spoiler posts, it's also believable that Apprentice simply moved to BEST to continue posting, and the unique messy writing style is very much his signature style.

Lostromos
March 15, 2010, 09:46 AM
WOw! I like this spoiler.But i wonder , it says Aojiki freezes the sea. How deep can he freeze it , i dont think he can freeze the sea with Jimbei and Luffy in it. I think he just freeze the surface for few meters nothing more. Jimbei is in his natural enviroment i dont think some ice will stop him

junjun2
March 15, 2010, 09:46 AM
this spoiler is confirmed. so the earlier spoiler which came from a mobile forum was true.

tiberiuscg
March 15, 2010, 09:48 AM
Croc and buggy combo doesnt feels right BUT maybe they are paying luffy back for freeing them from ID.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 09:50 AM
You gotta love Croco-boy's lines.

I'm dying to see what Law's ship looks like! :nuts I hope Iva & Crab-chan make it to safety as well! :s

munafn
March 15, 2010, 09:54 AM
wow I think that this is a pretty interesting turn of events. Many people would have guessed a supernova showing up over here. Right now, I know for a fact no matter what happens, they will escape. We were given two deaths and a lot of emotional drama. I think the rest of WB's crew and Luffy will be able to escape. Jimbei keeps talking about death and how he will sacrifice his life to keep luffy safe, so i doubt the mangaka will kill him anytime soon. Crocodile seems to be fighting for his own justice which happens to hate the marines. Blackbeard..Now this was interesting..from the spoilers, it seems like him and his crew got a beating from sengoku..which is again a little baffling since he has 2 of the most powerful devil fruits(i know it also depends on the will of the user, but BB is pretty strong willed i'd say) No mention of garp though. I think within the next 2 chapters, they all would have escaped.

TonyTonyChopper
March 15, 2010, 09:54 AM
is it true?.. Hohoho... I love Crocodile... He is something... but I cant see why Trafagal Law dare to involve in this war

shouryuujo
March 15, 2010, 09:56 AM
is it true?.. Hohoho... I love Crocodile... He is something... but I cant see why Trafagal Law dare to involve in this war

remember how luffy "attracts" people to him. i think Law is one of the "casualties" of that.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 09:57 AM
A submarine-like ship!!! :nuts

:crying Law's going to treat Luffy's wounds! :shakefist I love you Law! So Croco-boy will take on Akainu with the aid of the WB pirates!? Cool. I wonder if Croco-boy will have a long term future with the WB pirates? :blink

SenninSage
March 15, 2010, 09:58 AM
Awesome, Law shows up! Sengoku engages BlackBeard's crew and seems to own them.

Crocodile looks like he saves Jinbei and Luffy. Sounds like an exciting chapter all around.

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 09:59 AM
Who says it's submarine-like? It might just be coated.

PH3000
March 15, 2010, 09:59 AM
I read this already in the morning at om-forums (... there was anotherpost quoted from aohige) but i didn't believe it but now it's here and confirmed. Why Law??? I like him til now, so hopefully he makes no nonesense^^ and sengoku action, too :)

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 10:02 AM
I'm glad Sengoku finally stepped in against BB & co. I'm even more happy now that it's been confirmed that Sengoku pretty much owned them with just one attack? lol Like a slap? Or a palm slap onto the ground! xD

I'm hoping we get some official confirmation on what Sengoku's df ability exactly is this week!

shouryuujo
March 15, 2010, 10:05 AM
BB is gonna get away since there will be almost no point for his new crew's dramatic entrance if they were beaten to a pulp instantly. BB pirates will be final enemy against luffy.

goldb
March 15, 2010, 10:07 AM
Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I didn't think any of the Supernovas would have reason to show up at Marineford and I still stand by that; just because we still don't know why Trafalgar Law is doing there. Finally Sengoku's position is justified...

If Aokiji and Akainu are attacking the pirates, that begs the question of where Kizaru is? haven't seen him in a while.

hhv94
March 15, 2010, 10:08 AM
COOL! Law appears! Looking forward to seeing how this will look in the scans. I hope Croc, WB pirates, Iva and Inazuma make it out ok. Not in the mood to see any major deaths.

Me2Ecchi
March 15, 2010, 10:12 AM
About people saying why aokiji freze the sea again... dont forget that akainu melt it when he come from the ground before iva "winked" him.
Now, this chapter may show how strong senguko is. Owning BB crew with 1 atack, very impressive. This shows that skill is a most againts a df.
Law coming to help is a suprise. I dont know for what reason, maybe he is the son of one the wb pirates. Who knows.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 10:14 AM
BB is gonna get away since there will be almost no point for his new crew's dramatic entrance if they were beaten to a pulp instantly. BB pirates will be final enemy against luffy.

It's obvious that BB will escape some way or another. We just don't know how yet! The only way I can see them escaping imo is if BB quaked the crap out of Marineford to make it crumble/shatter completely.

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I didn't think any of the Supernovas would have reason to show up at Marineford and I still stand by that; just because we still don't know why Trafalgar Law is doing there. Finally Sengoku's position is justified...

If Aokiji and Akainu are attacking the pirates, that begs the question of where Kizaru is? haven't seen him in a while.

I'm hoping we'll find out what Law's reasons are for coming once we get the chapter! Maybe, Law bumped into Ace back in the GL!? :bink While Ace was still chasing after BB??? It's a possiblity??? They might've become drinking buddies like with Buggy :grin or something else...?

THM Nindo
March 15, 2010, 10:17 AM
Interesting!
I'm happy that we get to see Sengoku showcasing some of his power!

And it's about time the Supernovas are getting there!!
I can't wait to see more about them (especially Law and Kidd).

With Luffy ready to leave the battlefield, I think this arc will be over in 5-6 chapters, and we will be thrown into the next arc after a week or so of Luffy being into a coma.

ScratchmenApoo
March 15, 2010, 10:20 AM
I am so excited.. and they are confirmed spoilers too !!!
I'm like a dog who can't wait to go outside...
This is so good.. Sengoku finally shows his true power by kicking the shit out of the Blackbeard pirates - finally some justice !
Trafalgar Law coming in to save the injured pirates...
Wow, Am I glad I chose him to cosplay as... He has a nicer side too :)

Oda really is a genious in telling a good story...
I love this chapter already even though I can only read the shallow text...

Razh
March 15, 2010, 10:24 AM
Who could have guessed that some of the supernovas will come after all. :p

After all, "they lost against one admiral, why would they go to a place where there's 3 of them", or similar crap. Thank you Oda.

I wonder if Trafalgar can utilize his devil fruit to help him cure people. Nobody expected that Kuma could use his power to heal someone either. And Kuma's not even a doctor.

And bravo for Sengoku. Hope that Garp does the same.

Immo
March 15, 2010, 10:25 AM
Who else think BB isnt main antagonist here? I think horse Stronger is mastermind. Stronger is evil twin brother of Whitebeard who ate horse horse fruit. From what we can see he did the final blow to Whitebeard, and now his Mangekyou Sharingan is complete. He fooled BB to take WB eyes under this black cloak and give his eyes to him. Now with Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan he can finally cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on moon (poor Enel) and make every single marine, pitare and rest under eternal illusion. His age is about to come!

Poisok2
March 15, 2010, 10:26 AM
Seems like a really cool chapter is on the way! (well, this has been pretty much the case for like 4 months now)

I'm really excited about Law's appearence. He is not only my favourite Supernova (apart from Luffy and Zoro, of course), but it is also good to see him taking part in the epic events that we are witnessing. Really great! It will be pretty good if he really helps Luffy out.

hellz88
March 15, 2010, 10:28 AM
So Law could be a new Schibukai(sp?) now. That's what it sounds like with the whole custody thing

chess4
March 15, 2010, 10:28 AM
A submarine-like ship!!! :nuts

:crying Law's going to treat Luffy's wounds! :shakefist I love you Law! So Croco-boy will take on Akainu with the aid of the WB pirates!? Cool. I wonder if Croco-boy will have a long term future with the WB pirates? :blink

he might treat ace's wound. law will be an ally to luffy

the one good thing for luffy is that he made a lot of allies this arc. law said he was a doctor so im sure he will heal someone. hopefully its ace.

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 10:30 AM
So Law could be a new Schibukai(sp?) now. That's what it sounds like with the whole custody thing

I believe he was being facetious or it's just a rough translation; I doubt he bears ill will.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 10:31 AM

Chess4 still has some faith/belief left that Ace will return? :D

Hmm. I really don't know how he could reach Ace's body atm. Maybe, his df ability could be of great importance/help to the current situation!? I really want to see that room technique on the battlefield!

monkey D luffy
March 15, 2010, 10:32 AM
there is a translation says that law came to treat luffy's wounds, he is a doctor after all

Razh
March 15, 2010, 10:32 AM

I think they could be more like Roger and Whitebeard. Friends but still opponents. Their goals do clash with one another after all.

And "custody" is probably a clumsy translation, although, taking someone into custody doesn't necessarily mean arrest. It can be protection or care as well.

hellz88
March 15, 2010, 10:35 AM
I believe he was being facetious or it's just a rough translation; I doubt he bears ill will.Yeah I hope not. But now would be a perfect time for a rookie pirate to make his move.

Edit: Just read Nja's translation. It's all good now.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 10:41 AM
"Jinbei's near death"! :jawdrop No0o0o0o! I don't want him to die! I hope Law saves and treats Jinbei as well :s

Law by himself on a small submarine-like boat = :cool:

Lostromos
March 15, 2010, 10:41 AM
Even if Law is a Doctor , you cant heal someone who is dead..If you do that you are not a doctor but a miracleworker. And about taking Luffy into custody, i think he means more like giving him sanctuary

Ero-Sanji
March 15, 2010, 10:44 AM
So a supernova did come, interesting!
Though I am a Hawkins fan I Liked that Law was able to get there. Now I'm just waiting for some good motives. Oda really is a master planner that even a little clue as Surgeon of death could lead in to him actually healing Luffy, WOW!

Jimbei my man, did a really nice job keeping Luffy alive and now I'm certain he must join.

V1c0
March 15, 2010, 10:45 AM
[fieldset=Spoiler Script]

Soruce: 2ch
Credit: Apprentice
Verification: Confirmed
578話

センゴク能力発動、黒髭海賊団VSセンゴク、センゴク一人に黒髭海賊団は押されぎみ。
赤犬はルフィーにしつこく迫る。イワンコフ、イナズマはルフィーを守ろうとするがやられ、ジンベエはルフィ ーを抱え海に逃げようとするが青雉に海を凍らされる。
そして赤犬に体を貫かれる。そこにクロコダイルが来てジンベエとルフィーを空に飛ばす。
クロコダイル「これ以上海軍の好きなようにはさせねぇ」それを上空でバギーがキャッチ。
そこに海中から船が現れる、出てきたのはトラファルガー・ロー「そいつを俺に預けろっ」終

Capítulo 578

Sengoku usa os seus poderes e começa a lutar com a tribulação de Barba Negra[BlackBeard] (By V1c0:Vou deixar Blackbeard pq acho mais bonito eshauea). Parece que ele sozinho consegue parar todos.
Akainu avança em direção a Ruffy.
Inazuma e Invankov ficam pra tráz para tentar protegê-los enquanto Jimbei leva Ruffy em direção a água, porém Aokiji congela ainda mais o oceano.
[Tem algo falando sobre Akainu passar por dentro de um corpo??] {By V1c0: o tradutor de jp-en não conseguiu traduzir essa parte, então... vou deixar assim}
Então é quando Crocodile entra em cena carregando tanto Jimbei e Ruffy pelo ar. [By V1c0: Uma tempestade de areia que ele faz.]
Crocodile: "Eu não permitirei que a Marinha faça tudo o que quizer."
Então Buggy pega eles no ar.
Neste momento aparece um barco no meio do oceano e dele Trafalgar Law sai.
Tragalgar Law: "Eu levarei esses dois em minha custódia."

Freakzin
March 15, 2010, 10:47 AM
Trafalgar Law: Nicknamed "Surgeon of Death" - so he is a doctor after all... I wonder where are the other Supernovas that seemed to have left for the war.

lelouche123
March 15, 2010, 10:48 AM
oooo come on , jimbeys dead too , and what its doing marco???

THM Nindo
March 15, 2010, 10:49 AM

Jimbei's not dead yet.
And I don't think he will die that easily!!

Eluvia
March 15, 2010, 10:50 AM
Soruce: One Manga
Credit: Puma D. Ace
339: Apprentice
10/03/15 (Monday) 07:03

Chapter 578

Sengoku uses his powers and starts a fight with the Blackbeard crew. It
looks like he stops them by himself.
Akainu advances towards Luffy. Inazuma and Ivankov stay back to protect
him while Jinbei grabs Luffy and dives in the water, but Aokiji freezes
the sea.
[something about Akainu going through a body ??] That's when Crocodile launches
Jinbei and Luffy into the air.
Crocodile: "I won't let the Marines do as they wish."
Buggy catches them in the sky.
That moment a ship rises from the middle of the sea and Trafalga Law steps
out of it. "I'll take those guys into custody."
The End
Source : One Manga
Crédit : Puma D. Ace
Vérification: Confirmed
339 : Apprentice
10/03/15 (Monday) 07:03

Chapitre 578

Sengoku utilise ses pouvoirs et commence à se battre contre l'équipage de Barbe Noire. Il semblerait qu'il les arrête tous à lui tout seul.
Akainu s'avance vers Luffy. Inazuma et Ivankov restent en retrait pour le protéger tandis que Jinbei attrape Luffy et plonge dans l'eau, mais Aokiji gèle la mer.
[quelque chose à propos d'Akainu passant à travers un corps ??] C'est à ce moment que Crocodile lance Jinbei et Luffy dans les airs.
Crocodile : "Je ne laisserais pas les Marines faire comme bon leur semble"
Buggy les attrape en vol.
A ce moment, un bateau émerge du milieu de la mer et Trafalgar Law en sort. "Je vais prendre ces gars là sous ma garde"
Fin
Sengoku and the Blackbeard crew clash, and a shockwave comes from Sengoku's hand
With this one hit, all of Blackbeard's crew are spitting blood

On to Akainu, it looked like Ivankov and Inazuma were brought to the ground, but I may have misseen it...
Jinbei gets pierced, almost hitting the heart, while protecting Luffy, but takes it "to protect Luffy".
Crocodile enters, and blows the two away with a sandstorm, and they land on Buggy.
I think it becomes Akainu VS Crocodile + Whitebeard Pirates

As Buggy runs with the forementioned two, Law appears with a submarine-like ship appears from the non-frozen sea

They crawl to him getting ready for battle, but for some reason he saves them.
Or something like that. He also takes Strawhat. "I am a doctor"

And with that, it ends

Sengoku et l'équipage de Barbe Noire engagent le combat, et une onde de choc émane de la main de Sengoku.
Avec cette seul attaque, tous les membres de l'équipage de Barbe Noire crachent du sang.

Revenons à Akainu, il semblerait que Ivankov et Inazuma aient été mis à terre, mais j'ai peut être mal vu...
Jinbei se fait transpercer en protégeant Luffy, le coup passant non loin de son coeur, mais il supporte cela malgré tout pour "protéger Luffy"
Crocodile entre en scène et balance les deux dans les airs à l'air d'une tempête de sable, et ils atterrissent sur Buggy.
Je crois que cela devient Akainu vs Crocodile + Les pirates de Barbe Blanche

Pendant que Buggy fuit avec les deux précédemment cités, Law apparait avec une sorte de bateau sous-marin de la partie de l'océan non glacée.

Ils nagent vers lui prêt à se battre, mais ce dernier les sauve pour une raison inconnue.
Ou quelque chose dans le genre. Il récupère aussi Chapeau de paille. "Je suis un docteur"

Et sur ce, le chapitre se termine.

Never thought that any Supernovas would come, but I am still glad to see one coming, especially Trafalgar Law since it's my favorite Supernova. I find his power mysterious and intriguing. Hope we'll learn a little more about it in the next few chapters with the whole "I am a doctor" thing.

As for the blackbeard crew, i hope they'll get crushed good by Sengoku, even if it's pretty sure they'll manage to escape one way or another. I want this very little demonstration of his power to be epic, because so far he hasn't done anything at all. Can't wait for the chapter to be out.
Don't know if you already mentionned it, and i'm too lazy to go check the previous threads, but he sure looks like some kind of divinity when he transform himself with his DF. What do you think ?

hellz88
March 15, 2010, 10:53 AM
Trafalgar Law: Nicknamed "Surgeon of Death" - so he is a doctor after all... I wonder where are the other Supernovas that seemed to have left for the war.

Looking for the other SHs to give them rides

11 super novas. 9 if you don't count Luffy and Law.
There are also 8 Supernova ships out there( Kid and Killer share)
8 straw hats left.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 10:55 AM
Seems like San Juan couldn't do sh*t against Sengoku. Imagine Sengoku KO'ing Juan? He would fall and crush like at least half of Marineford with him!

It'll be interesting to see how Marco will fair against Akainu! Could we possibly be seeing Marco & Croco-boy Vs. Akainu? :nuts

THM Nindo

8 straw hats left.

What are you thinking?
That all the Supernovas went to fetch the missing Strawhats?

I couldn't see their purpose, but that would be interesting...

Lyn685
Jinbei got in the way to save Luffy, but the two (Iva and Inazuma) blocked Akainu's punch, which penetrated through them.
So Inazuma and Ivankov have holes in their bodies too now like Ace?
Bullcrap!

Trikz

marco is probably fighting off kizaru cuz he doesnt seem to appear anywhere.

THM Nindo
March 15, 2010, 10:56 AM
As for the blackbeard crew, i hope they'll get crushed good by Sengoku, even if it's pretty sure they'll manage to escape one way or another. I want this very little demonstration of his power to be epic, because so far he hasn't done anything at all. Can't wait for the chapter to be out.
Don't know if you already mentionned it, and i'm too lazy to go check the previous threads, but he sure looks like some kind of divinity when he transform himself with his DF. What do you think ?

He's called Sengoku the Buddha, so I wouldn't be surprised if his DF has to do with Divine power, or something like that.

tiberiuscg
March 15, 2010, 10:59 AM
RIP Inazuma and Ivankov ?

Trikz
March 15, 2010, 11:03 AM
He's called Sengoku the Buddha, so I wouldn't be surprised if his DF has to do with Divine power, or something like that.

Well that shock wave is probably some kind of technique rather than a devil fruit power like those cp9 techniqes. and his devil fruit power probably has to do with him increasing in size so maybe the bigger he grows the more powerfull it is?

sarutobi_sensei
March 15, 2010, 11:04 AM
Law actually came. NICE!

Inazuma and Ivankov get pierced? Damn...

I can't wait to read it fully.

lelouche123
March 15, 2010, 11:05 AM
So Inazuma and Ivankov have holes in their bodies too now like Ace?
Bullcrap!

then the admiral are like a yonkou????:mad:mad

good , what hapen now??

this chapter has been brutal

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 11:06 AM

Highly unlikely imo, both of them are important nakama to Dragon. I don't think Oda would introduce them in ID only to bid farewell to them in the closing stages of the war. I'm sure they'll meet up with straw-boy in the near future again.

I hope they make it off of Marineford soon!

Maybe, it's time for Tyrant Kuma to be revived/re-activated??? :blink

Bertosch
March 15, 2010, 11:06 AM

I really hope that Ivankov will survive. He is connection link to Dragon.

I am happy that the Supernova who gets involved is Law. He is way the coolest of these guys. Hawkins looked cool in the first place but his DF is crap :D Kid looks funny too but also his DF doesnt seem very strong.

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 11:08 AM

8 straw hats left.

Eight Supernovas if you don't count Luffy, Law, and Zoro. That makes seven with ships and eight SHs. Sorry.

Razh
March 15, 2010, 11:08 AM
They have to survive, Ivankov and Inazuma. Ivankov still has a role to play and he said that Inazuma has to survive at all cost since he's too valuable to revolution.

But then, if they were both pierced, and survive, it will make Ace's death lame.

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 11:09 AM
Kid looks funny too but also his DF doesnt seem very strong.

Obviously you're not familiar with Magneto... ;)

Rosebullet Teacher
March 15, 2010, 11:10 AM
When the war ends only cockroaches & Akainu will be standing this guy is dedicated to his job, you get the feeling back at ohara he might've attacked people himself if the buster call guys didnt fire
FuS

Pride~
March 15, 2010, 11:12 AM
I think that Iva won´t die because he´s a important character for the future plot. He´s the connecting part between Luffy and Dragon now. It´s possible that Iva will lead Luffy to his father in the next few arcs. Iva fought against Magellan and he survived, Iva fought against Kuma and he survived. To my mind, Iva won´t die because he has a battle with Akainu. He´s very important for the plot right now and he´s extremly powerful. Therefore, he should survive. Hence, he could even use his DF power to create some powerful hormones to heal his injuries.

predsfan
March 15, 2010, 11:23 AM
1. Sengoku fucking BB's shit up - will it be as awesome as I'm hoping?

2. Law shows up - not sure whether to like or dislike, but at least someone is going to help Luffy. I also wasn't expecting him to actually be a doctor.

3. Motherfucking Akainu - He really wants Luffy, apparently more than Kizaru who has at least a little extra incentive to catch Luffy.

Looking forward to pics.

Bertosch
March 15, 2010, 11:23 AM
Finally the Buddha is getting involved for real. Maybe we will see some loss on the BB crew. Would be kinda fair if they had to suffer to!

I really can not wait to see Luffy's face when he wakes up surrounded by the Heart pirates :D Kind of: "Where did I see this bear again?" or "Aren't you the strange guy with polar bear?"

Ero-Sanji
March 15, 2010, 11:29 AM
I was wondering a little about Sengoku's power.

He has shown that he can grow into a very big statue Buddha look alike and now a shock wave ability. At first I thought of a earth Logia since Enel too could grow resembling deity. Now I think Sengoku just has an unique power/fighting style granting him this abilities.

Gats
March 15, 2010, 11:33 AM
I always knew that Law was this kind of guy. The spoiler seems quite good. But I find quite strange that he is acting just in time, I mean, did he watch the battle from his boat under the sea or what ? :D

sage mode
March 15, 2010, 11:34 AM
maybe the submarine boat,is the boat from thousand sunny,and Raleigh gave it Law

cippy
March 15, 2010, 11:37 AM
Damn awesome.. really no1 thought that the SN would appear now. But i really wonder how will BB escape.. he's completly surrounded by marines and with no way to escape.
I wonder is sengoku bigger than sanjuan .. or how did sanjuan got defeted ?

TheMoa
March 15, 2010, 11:40 AM
Wow... i like the idea of one supernova showing up and since just Law and Kid had contact with Luffy, Law makes more sense, bacause Kid is more like "You all can die" kind of guy.
But yeah, i expect Oda to explain the reasons for him show up in MF.

Sengoku finally on the field, Garp could enter as well

Crocodile helping Luffy is a interesting scenario and I hope Akainu just die... rsrs

TonyTonyChopper
March 15, 2010, 12:04 PM
remember how luffy "attracts" people to him. i think Law is one of the "casualties" of that.

yeah I agreed, but there must be a concrete reason why he help Luffy.. I like Trafalgar Law but he has a freak DF... hohoho..

lelouche123
only the admilas were by the pirats , and give their shot , now its up to the pirates

Esg876
Interesting chapter. Hopefully iva doesn't die and with garp now loose, im hoping hes gonna jump the gap and go ape shit on akainu next chapter which would allow the WB pirates to escape. Kizaru is still no where to be found which is strange, considering he can cross the gap as well or at least snipe, unless of course hes the one keeping garp busy.

THM Nindo
Damn awesome.. really no1 thought that the SN would appear now. But i really wonder how will BB escape.. he's completly surrounded by marines and with no way to escape.

Actually, I think everyone was waiting for their arrival, since they were shown at the end of a chapter (can't remember which one) saying "Let's go!" ;)

ScratchmenApoo
March 15, 2010, 12:21 PM
Oh.. Law does a remark that Luffy will eventually be his enemy, but he will help him for now... quite interesting..
Oh and Buggy helping to carry others ? That is weird..

TheMoa
March 15, 2010, 12:21 PM
Actually, I think everyone was waiting for their arrival, since they were shown at the end of a chapter (can't remember which one) saying "Let's go!" ;)

not at all... in the end of this chapter show the SN lefting the Sabaody Archipelago... but that was more like they were going tho the fishman island

ZZPallando
March 15, 2010, 12:23 PM

He's drinking a pina colada somewhere, enjoying the show.

THM Nindo
March 15, 2010, 12:24 PM
not at all... in the end of this chapter show the SN lefting the Sabaody Archipelago... but that was more like they were going tho the fishman island

Oh... then, I guess it was just me!
But I was always sure that they would show up (especially Law or Kidd) :tem

Dice
March 15, 2010, 12:30 PM

And one of the most probable theories were that they would save them with their boats.

Seems to be a nice chapter. The spoiler alone are way better than the spoiler of last week.
I already wanted to write that Sengoku might be quite strong against Blackbears ability. At least if his growth isn't instantaneous. As soon Blackbeard would try to seal his powers he would shrink but probably not fast enough to take all the power behind a punch. Wonder if that is one of the reasons why it seems that he has the advantage against them.

One more thing: Many people complained that Sengoku was unable to stop Luffy and Ace but now it seems that he is totally serious. Maybe just maybe he was a little bit affected by Ace being Garp's grandson. Anyway it seems that he is gonna rock this time :D

Razh
March 15, 2010, 12:30 PM

It was clear as a day for me that at least some of them are on the way to Marineford. And for lot of other people.

On the other hand, there were people who claimed that there's no way it would happen, since Kizaru scared the shit out of all of them, and crap like that.

1nfamous
March 15, 2010, 12:33 PM
Law probably helped luffy is because of Pirate Captain Jean Bart. It was when luffy kid and law were fighting. Law asked Jean Bart to join his crew and told Bart to Thanks Luffy. Maybe Jean Bart wanted to thank luffy and law if he could go to Marineford. . . .

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000058542/18.jpg

goldb
March 15, 2010, 12:33 PM
It was clear as a day for me that at least some of them are on the way to Marineford. And for lot of other people.

On the other hand, there were people who claimed that there's no way it would happen, since Kizaru scared the shit out of all of them, and crap like that.

As one of the people of the latter category, I for one didn't think they wouldn't come because they were scared but simply didn't see how they would benefit from the situation? apart from Bonney who was crying and kinda made me think she had some kinda acquiantance on some level with WB pirates and co that she might show up, the rest I thought were just leaving because the visuals went. Glad to see I was wrong though...

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 12:35 PM
@ 1nfamous - I don't think that's the main reason why Law has decided to show up. If that was the sole reason, why the emphasis on Law and not on Jean Bart?

I'm happy with one supernova making an appearance! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Gcat88
March 15, 2010, 12:35 PM
i relaly hope that the SN appear soon. Kidd would def. cause damage and so could Hawkins.

SenninSage
March 15, 2010, 12:41 PM
I give the admirals credit, they aren't backing off at all, they are relentless in their pursuit.

Where the hell is Kizaru exactly? It's also so damn awesome that Sengoku is going on the offensive against BlackBeard's crew, despite all that power BlackBeard just showcased, and despite the fierceness of his crew.

I was wondering just how in the heck Luffy was going to recover from this situation and I guess we now have our answer. With Law's ability, he can probably do some fairly high quality surgical work on Luffy to keep him alive or restore his strength. He does what he does without killing people too. If he want's, he could actually behead Luffy while keeping him alive.

kkck
March 15, 2010, 12:46 PM
I am not convinced by the spoilers, it seems nothing really happens and there is no plot movement. I think they should escape pretty soon, I want to see zoro back lol.

Bucks
March 15, 2010, 12:47 PM
And so starts the alliance of the SH crew and the Heart Pirates. The rookies are no longer rookies but genuine threats to world security. Kidd and Law as future Yonkou and Luffy as pirate king. :3

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 12:53 PM
Yup, Same here ... at least Kid or Law. :)
I'm a bit disappointed in Kid but I want to think that there still some pages missing or his entrance is reserved for the next chapter.

ScratchmenApoo
March 15, 2010, 12:53 PM
Kizaru has an overpowered fruit and Oda knows it, so he decides not to pressure it and leaves him in the background.

Gcat88
March 15, 2010, 12:58 PM
Yes i think that is very true for a lot of people. Some fruits are so strong that if the user was to fight a lot, it would make him look like a god.

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 12:59 PM
I am not convinced by the spoilers, it seems nothing really happens and there is no plot movement. I think they should escape pretty soon, I want to see zoro back lol.

lol, everyone wanna see Zoro and the whole SHs crew back, but I can't understand how can you say "it seems nothing really happens" :blink ... Sengoku&Croco just made a move, Buggy's carrying Jimbei and Luffy, Law claiming he's a doctor ... xD

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 01:03 PM
Kizaru has an overpowered fruit and Oda knows it, so he decides not to pressure it and leaves him in the background.

No doubt that Kizaru has a powerful df. I'm just dying to see Darkness Vs. Light :shakefist

lol, everyone wanna see Zoro and the whole SHs crew back, but I can't understand how can you say "it seems nothing really happens" :blink
Sengoku&Croco just made a move, Buggy's carrying Jimbei and Luffy, Law claiming he's a doctor ... :tem

Buggy's our saviour! :smugbunny

Law is also known as the "Surgeon of Death"/"Dark Doctor"! :nuts I can't wait to see what's going to happen now. We need pics. :shakefist

happy GIN smily
March 15, 2010, 01:05 PM

Good that you know everything about One Piece....
Why dont you give Oda a lesson in storytelling?

Actually i like these spoilers. Law is one of my favourite Pirates. But i did not expect any Rooky to show up at MHQ, although i hoped for it.

omegakai
March 15, 2010, 01:08 PM
well this is on expected the one group ppl i expected to show up and help never did. I was think Rayleigh would have showed up with rosy life rider and thousand sunny to help them escape at this point the gadget in that ship would have really help them keep the marine at bay long enough to escape

GomuGomuNoBigBoner
March 15, 2010, 01:09 PM
Guess we can prepare for bits of Sengoku pwnage, since this will probably be the last time for a while..
anyone (ugh, ofc) thought about law might be whitebeard's former 2nd commander? after all it hasn't been clarified who left the space for ace and come to think of those tattoos on law's overhand, they seem to have a certain resemblance to WB's logo, but just guessing ofc

Truefan21
March 15, 2010, 01:17 PM
why is law evven there it makes no sense he is like fodder in this war

Gcat88
March 15, 2010, 01:19 PM
Because Law can change the game, and that is his purpose.

THM Nindo
March 15, 2010, 01:21 PM
BTW, did you guys notice that Law, Kuma and Rayleigh had similar clothing?!
I mean they all have the "paws" spot on their clothes.

It's especially clear for Kuma and Law since they both have the same hat.

Do you think that they could have a link between them!?
(Maybe I should make tread about it... :notrust)

Kuma : http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/473/13/
Law : http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/498/18/
Rayleigh : http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/511/18-19/

Dice
March 15, 2010, 01:21 PM
why is law evven there it makes no sense he is like fodder in this war
And Luffy wasn't fodder, was he? ;)

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 01:22 PM
Buggy's our saviour! :smugbunny
Yeah, that guy is always in the right place at the right moment :s
Oda always find a way to make good use of his cowardice, personality, humor ... and makes him indispensable. :grin

Nonlife
March 15, 2010, 01:23 PM
Once again, Oda's One Piece has left me with my jaw dropped and a questionable look on my face. If the spoilers turn out to be true, I will end up doing another double-take. On the other hand it's funny that Law turns out to be a doctor (first time the captain is a doctor) which has me replay the same theme in my head

Kirk: Bones, take the helm!
Bones: For god's sake, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a pirate!

Me2Ecchi
March 15, 2010, 01:26 PM
BTW, did you guys notice that Law, Kumo and Rayleigh had similar clothing?!

Good catch. Maybe they are both from the same village/island of North Blue

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 01:27 PM

:err Kumo :facepalm
I don't think it's something that deserve it own thread, I mean it could be just a coincidence or the 3 of them have the same stylist. :p

Truefan21
March 15, 2010, 01:28 PM
And Luffy wasn't fodder, was he? ;)

he pretty much was one:p
he got owned by mihawk. kizaru, smoker and aokiji and had to be saved each time

Gcat88
March 15, 2010, 01:28 PM
Well he is known as the Surgeon, meaning doctor. His power does make sense for a doctor. Wonder if he has another doctor on board as well??? SenGoku taking on BB and his crew is AWESOME!!! if he can take them on, it shows that BB really isnt that broken.

Razh
March 15, 2010, 01:32 PM

There's an old thread, at least 2 years old. It's just spots. They aren't an unusual patter when it comes to clothes.

I'm surprised nobody found a connection between Kizaru and Sarquiss, though. Those stripes on their clothing have to mean something!!!

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 01:34 PM

this is why he's called people like Mihawk, Kizaru, Smoker, Aokiji and the whole world call him a rookie. Even though, day after day he's getting closer and closer to the league of those who owned him. :shakefist

beastboy
March 15, 2010, 01:35 PM
Well I got all hyped... I didn't feel like this from spoilers since... maybe Ace's family revelation..

But this chapter is pure pwnge...
And it has so many things included it makes me wonder if my 19 pages are back :)!!
I mean, Sengoku is a giant so that would take some double spreads...
Akainu's pwng should be in spreads... and all the run away thing... hope I'm right...

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 01:50 PM
Well I got all hyped... I didn't feel like this from spoilers since... maybe Ace's family revelation..

But this chapter is pure pwnge...
And it has so many things included it makes me wonder if my 19 pages are back :)!!
I mean, Sengoku is a giant so that would take some double spreads...
Akainu's pwng should be in spreads... and all the run away thing... hope I'm right...

Nah, lower your expectations, even with Ace and WhiteBeard's death we haven't reached the 19 pages, so I personally I won't put to much expectations in that, I don't wanna be disappointed.

I have to say I actually liked Trafalgar's timing. :noworry

Igniel
March 15, 2010, 01:55 PM
I like how Luffy's ability to gather people toward himself along with making allies/friends out of the people around him was exemplified further in this chapter. Maybe Luffy's strength/ability in gaining One Piece will not rely solely on physical/individual strength alone (ala BB's direction) but in this ability of his instead (which also may relate to the 'D').

sarutobi_sensei
March 15, 2010, 02:00 PM
1. Sengoku fucking BB's shit up - will it be as awesome as I'm hoping?

2. Law shows up - not sure whether to like or dislike, but at least someone is going to help Luffy. I also wasn't expecting him to actually be a doctor.

3. Motherfucking Akainu - He really wants Luffy, apparently more than Kizaru who has at least a little extra incentive to catch Luffy.

Looking forward to pics.

I hope it will.

Well he is the Surgeon of Death, Trafalgar Law, so yeah, doctor. He has both functions on the ship according to his title, Captain and Doctor.

Akainu, srsl, why can't someone shut that sob permanently.

happy GIN smily
March 15, 2010, 02:01 PM
maybe its not only Law who came to MHQ.
All that might be the start of a temporary alliance of the Supernovas. Although i have no idea what their intention should be to come all the way to save Luffy...

JollyRoger
March 15, 2010, 02:02 PM
I thought that Akainu was seriously wounded...
Law, what's he doing here?
He has really came to help Luffy?

Organizized
March 15, 2010, 02:16 PM
Law?

Excuse me for a bit.

HE REALLY CAME!!!!! :turtle :turtle
*goes fanboy all over the room, runs out in the street screaming, tears rolling down cheeks*

Much better. Okay, so... Law arrives (:dance), and soon enough the theories of all the other Supernovas joining the war will arrive as well.

Also, when it says Akainu "penetrated through" Iva and Inazuma, does it mean literally penetrated through their bodies or just penetrated their defense/protection of Jinbei? I really can't see Iva dying right now, but if he did force his magma fist through their bodies like he did with Ace, they're pretty effed..

LongLiveOnePiece
AWESOME SPOILERS!!!Sengoku pawning thats the spirit.and i had always a crush on Law.he is cool unlike the other SN with 315 bounty..

k-dom
Once again, Luffy makes a friend of what should be an enemy. This chapter demonstrate Mihawk theory pretty well. Crocodile, Buggy and now Law helping saving Luffy is really a nice scenario

I don't think we should worry on Jinbei, Ivankov and Inazuma. They are too much good characters to be wasted.

And it seems Blackbeard era will be a quick one, I wonder how they will escape if Sengoku alone take them down. Surely not the glorious way.

And yes a color spread ! I hope it is Whitebeard and Ace together. I can't wait to see what next cover story will be about, but one week is ok :-)

Zehahaha
March 15, 2010, 02:17 PM
So glad Sengoku decided to show to the BB pirates who's the boss, thank god for that !
Nice to see Law again, and still pissed at Akainu bastard, go go go Croco boy, you can do it !

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 02:18 PM
Rather than Law, I'd have liked to see Dragon showing up like law did and taking his son away ... EPIC :shakefist
wait ... only after giving the bastard that murdered Luffy's BROTHER what he deserves. pwng XD

DeBaron8
March 15, 2010, 02:19 PM
Trafalga Law appears!!! He is super cool, kinda reminds me of Zorro. Really glad to see him helping Luffy.

Dice
March 15, 2010, 02:21 PM

Despite of this he could still change something. You don't need to be strong to save them....though I believe Law is around the same level as Luffy...but that isn't strong compared to the big fishes of this war^^

White Silver King
March 15, 2010, 02:23 PM
Yay, Law's here. Maybe his powers will be explained because I don't really see how his powers are useful, if it killed the opponent to be separated than yeah it'd be good but what good is putting your enemy's arm on a bucket?

exacta
March 15, 2010, 02:27 PM
TRAFALGAR LAW FOR THE FREAKING WINNN!!!!!:wtf

...ahem.

This chapter sounds amazing. Sengoku ownage, everyone helps to save Luffy, and Law and possibly other Supernovas next chapter come in.

I'd be surprised if it was just Law. Someone knock Akainus ass out already.:smack

DARK
March 15, 2010, 02:27 PM
I kinda expected Kidd and Law to show up at the same time. Luffy's two "rivals" back at Shaboudy seeing him down and having to bail his ass, now that would have been awesome. I expect the other eight Supernova to show up next chapter.

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 02:30 PM
Trafalga Law appears!!! He is super cool, kinda reminds me of Zorro. Really glad to see him helping Luffy.

I gotta say he has the balls to come to a dangerous place like this ... I mean putting himself into the lion's den while the NW ports are opened (You know what I'm saying ^^) Really ironic. :bow

zagorka
March 15, 2010, 02:38 PM
One Giant Super Buddha Haki Punch from Sengoku and the BB pirates are down? <3 Sengoku.

DARK
March 15, 2010, 02:42 PM
Rather than Law, I'd have liked to see Dragon showing up like law did and taking his son away ... EPIC :shakefist
wait ... only after giving the bastard that murdered Luffy's BROTHER what he deserves. pwng XD

Did Dragon really have a relationship with Ace at all? Dragon wasn't present in Ace's flashbacks. Even then, Luffy barely knows about the man. Even if Dragon somehow decided to show up on the battlefield, he wouldn't be the type of person who'd kill the "brother" of a son he rarely interacted with. Dragon would probably be gunning for Sengoku, if anything.

msg
March 15, 2010, 02:42 PM
Oh yes! The Supernovas are coming!!! the Sn freaking finally came!*goes fangirling* and the first one is Law!.Should i type "i told ya so":p.Now for Rayleigh to come.FTW to Sengoku for attacking BB.Hope Garps join in too. Go Garp! show BB the meaning of what the "fist of love" is

Kaos-Sensei
March 15, 2010, 02:47 PM
wow each week Oda makes it more epic then the last...finally we get to see sengoku owning ppl. the three admirals are strong but sengoku is over them so his strength must be out of this world. And law appearing....just epic

Schabrak
March 15, 2010, 02:59 PM
Did Dragon really have a relationship with Ace at all?
Just like my thoughts. He never was there for Luffy, so how can we asume, that Ace was ever a matter of importance to him. He should have seen him there, as Ace was born before Luffy, but we can't conclude anymore than that. The RA and pirates don't have the same goals and Dragon seems to just work for uncorrupt justice, so pirates should not be okay to them too. We did'nt even see him in the strong world flashback, so it's even more unlikely that he ever had a connection to Roger.

One Giant Super Buddha Haki Punch from Sengoku and the BB pirates are down? <3 Sengoku.
I don't see something hakilike mentioned there. It's probably his power as an budha "paramecia"?

What's so baffling about Law's appearance? It's not like the marines have artillery to take out people from afar. He may just wanted to see the big ones fighting for real without those interefences.

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 03:04 PM
Did Dragon really have a relationship with Ace at all? Dragon wasn't present in Ace's flashbacks. Even then, Luffy barely knows about the man. Even if Dragon somehow decided to show up on the battlefield, he wouldn't be the type of person who'd kill the "brother" of a son he rarely interacted with. Dragon would probably be gunning for Sengoku, if anything.

Does Dragon really have to have some kind of relationship with Ace "to do whatever he want to do" to share/lessen the burden of his son? anyway, look at what the WB's pirates and even the New world pirates are doing for a guy that they barely know, I mean the brother of a commander of their enemy, and that commander is "just" Ace ... now imagine what people can do for Luffy, the guy that can turn his enemies on his allies or friends.

But that was just something I'd like to see.

superman97
March 15, 2010, 03:06 PM
With Luffy escaping I think the obvious prediction would be meeting Dragon soon, but I think Dadan will be the one to come for Luffy.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/440/03/

This implies Dadan might think its time to say something to luffy about everything he has been doing.

c0nflikt
March 15, 2010, 03:08 PM
I think hes the gold paramecia or something and he just shapes himself into a buddha like how magellan does the hydra.

And croc is so going to join the sh's he's all tsundere.

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 03:09 PM
Just like my thoughts. He never was there for Luffy, so how can we asume, that Ace was ever a matter of importance to him. He should have seen him there, as Ace was born before Luffy, but we can't conclude anymore than that. The RA and pirates don't have the same goals and Dragon seems to just work for uncorrupt justice, so pirates should not be okay to them too. We did'nt even see him in the strong world flashback, so it's even more unlikely that he ever had a connection to Roger.

As I said he doesn't have to have any kind of relationship with Ace, he'll just look at Luffy's state and will deduce by himself how important Ace was to Luffy to cause so much pain in him.

Schabrak
March 15, 2010, 03:26 PM
How do you know what kind of human he is to revenge anybody that way? Killing people is never the right thing to do, start reading some Naruto. :P It's just an asumption by both of us. Maybe it's his own agenda in the RA to trial people for what they did. Even the marines don't kill murderers..., so he should not fall as low as that.

neovenom
March 15, 2010, 03:29 PM

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565.5/14/

i dont think the argument is whether or not Ace was a matter of importance to dragon but if dragon would've shown up and he sees akainu trying to kill his son, the chances that he'll do something to akainu are high

zerocooldx
March 15, 2010, 03:31 PM
Hmm so Sengoku finally got in on the action eh. I'm really interested in seeing what he can do.

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 03:34 PM
How do you know what kind of human he is to revenge anybody that way? Killing people is never the right thing to do, start reading some Naruto. :P It's just an asumption by both of us. Maybe it's his own agenda in the RA to trial people for what they did. Even the marines don't kill murderers..., so he should not fall as low as that.

Lol ... well, i'm not talking about killing someone here, but as you say these are just assumptions and it started being like that (although I'd rather say I saw it much cooler like that) but I guess DARK took it seriously. :p

Shiro-kun
March 15, 2010, 03:35 PM
It seems there is more that buddha df than orginally thought ...hmm shockwaves? and he pwned Blackbeards crew after that BB said this is his age? :o

Finally a supernova interfered and it was Law :)

Schabrak
March 15, 2010, 03:36 PM

i dont think the argument is whether or not Ace was a matter of importance to dragon but if dragon would've shown up and he sees akainu trying to kill his son, the chances that he'll do something to akainu are high
Damn. Sorry my failure.^^ But there was still no connection shown to asume they were famliar. With Law showing up, and both Ace and Whitebeard dead, with the threat ot BB/Sengoku/Akainu, it's to late for his appearance. What impact would he have now, that Luffy seems to be saved. He should be able to create some room, which Akainu can't penetrate from afar and submerge submarine style and it's over for Luffys part in the war.

DLord.Van.Buuren
March 15, 2010, 03:37 PM
wow nice but not much happening so what now is law doing rayleigh a favor or something i mean he could be the one who coated law's ship .
law is a doctor isnt he i assume he could change the state luffy is in .
and btw hats off to the guys who predicted that law is coming .

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 03:39 PM

Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to say but he'll do it just because of Luffy's state or his pirate, revolutionary, "anti-Government" ... instinct. :)

monkey D luffy
March 15, 2010, 03:45 PM
i now thing sengoku doesnt have a buddha fruit but rather hulk fruit. wth shockwave clap? thats so hulk!

Black Lagoon
March 15, 2010, 03:47 PM
wow nice but not much happening so what now is law doing rayleigh a favor or something i mean he could be the one who coated law's ship .
law is a doctor isnt he i assume he could change the state luffy is in .
and btw hats off to the guys who predicted that law is coming .

The coating thing isn't necessary here ... I mean, he doesn't have to coat his ship to get from the SA to MHQ.
But the spoilers are confusing, it says Law shows up in ship that looks like a submarine. (so it's gotta be either that or law have a weird ship). xD

DLord.Van.Buuren
March 15, 2010, 03:49 PM
buddha fruit , whats that a zoan ? . it certainly seems like a paramecia to me .

yes and sengoku should get some butt kicking soon and ofcourse where the hell is garp ?? still crying , the guy who fought the PK , really admirable .

The coating thing isn't necessary here ... I mean, he doesn't have to coat his ship to get from the SA to MHQ.
But the spoilers are confusing, it says Law shows up in ship that looks like a submarine. (so it's gotta be either that or law have a weird ship). xD

to sneak around without getting noticed coating seems like the preferable option .

masubiladin
March 15, 2010, 03:53 PM
i now thing sengoku doesnt have a buddha fruit but rather hulk fruit. wth shockwave clap? thats so hulk!
Hahaha True. However people call him buddha not hulk. And im also confusing about the shockwave part.

Amazeroth
March 15, 2010, 03:55 PM
I really LOVE the trailer, especially the part with Law. I want to know more about his and his df.

But I don't like the part with Inazuma and Ivankov. I thought Ivankov is a really strong one, I hate to see him pierced by Akainu. I hope he will kick his ass for that.

Boons
March 15, 2010, 03:57 PM
It could be that Law was the first one to get there.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565/02/

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/565/03/

Scratchmen might show up to watch, as we've seen him already watch battles before, as for the others it could be that they just want to find out what happened or feel the need for adventure/battle.

iloveonepiece
March 15, 2010, 04:07 PM

it's an asian thing. There's always been this Buddha palm thing in chinese culture. A style of invincible martial art with chi and stuff :P

k-dom
March 15, 2010, 04:08 PM
I wonder what Law will be able to do as a doctor. Especially since he probably don't know that he has been poisoned and boosted by Iva hormones. His power also helpfull for surgery is not really a healing power.

About Sengoku, I would like it to be a non devil fruit power. If he is able to make quake like attack without a Devil Fruit that is terribly ironic

Oh, and I am quite surprised that Buggy is able to carry Luffy... and Jinbei :-))

iloveonepiece
March 15, 2010, 04:09 PM
^supposingly you blast some sort of palm shaped energy at your enemy. again asian culture reference?

Shiro-kun
March 15, 2010, 04:11 PM
buddhist palm? haha Sengoku abilities xD

Akainu punched through Iva and Inazuma ? i hope its not a severe punch ..

beastboy
March 15, 2010, 04:15 PM
I remember reading in this forum the powers of budha if you search them in the cap where Ace was freed you'll find them.. and one of them is of corse, a palm technique!

Xerous
March 15, 2010, 04:16 PM
sounds like a good chapter shame the resistance duo fell though:(

Lord Rayleigh
March 15, 2010, 04:17 PM
With Luffy escaping I think the obvious prediction would be meeting Dragon soon, but I think Dadan will be the one to come for Luffy.

Come on, Dragon will not come to MHQ because Akainu tries to kill his son or because he may have a link with Ace. Even if it had been Luffy's execution, he would not have come. Not to say, Dragon could not make it in time to MHQ even if he wanted to : I doubt he is at Shabondy Archipelago, watching the monitor.

Dragon is a revolutionary, that's why he won't move even if it'd cost his son's life. When you become a revolutionary, you accept to renounce to everything you had, and to fight not for yourself but for an ideal, for others.
Saving your son is a selfish thing to want. If it costs nothing to the revolutionary army (RA) and you can easily do it, that's not a problem and that's fine (Logue Town event). On the other side, if you involve the RA or risk your own life and thus the RA (secret informations you may know), you betray the RA.
Dragon is the LEADER of the RA, he'll never come to MHQ for a family affair : he knows very well what is his role and his duty. Even if he feels sad about leaving his family, he has chosen to be a revolutionary and nothing else. I thought the Iva-Dragon talk about his family was obvious.

And Dragon may be very furious against Ivankov and Inazuma because they risk their life for Luffy. If you think about it, they're risking their life for a pirate whereas they are key members for the RA. To me, this thing will have an impact on Dragon and Luffy's relationship, when they'll meet.

lelouche123
March 15, 2010, 04:29 PM

dragon kill ace ?, why would he do it something like that??

BurnSchulz
March 15, 2010, 04:31 PM
Come on, Dragon will not come to MHQ because Akainu tries to kill his son or because he may have a link with Ace. Even if it had been Luffy's execution, he would not have come. Not to say, Dragon could not make it in time to MHQ even if he wanted to : I doubt he is at Shabondy Archipelago, watching the monitor.

Dragon is a revolutionary, that's why he won't move even if it'd cost his son's life. When you become a revolutionary, you accept to renounce to everything you had, and to fight not for yourself but for an ideal, for others.
Saving your son is a selfish thing to want. If it costs nothing to the revolutionary army (RA) and you can easily do it, that's not a problem and that's fine (Logue Town event). On the other side, if you involve the RA or risk your own life and thus the RA (secret informations you may know), you betray the RA.
Dragon is the LEADER of the RA, he'll never come to MHQ for a family affair : he knows very well what is his role and his duty. Even if he feels sad about leaving his family, he has chosen to be a revolutionary and nothing else. I thought the Iva-Dragon talk about his family was obvious.

And Dragon may be very furious against Ivankov and Inazuma because they risk their life for Luffy. If you think about it, they're risking their life for a pirate whereas they are key members for the RA. To me, this thing will have an impact on Dragon and Luffy's relationship, when they'll meet.

I agree with you saying that Dragon would never come to MHQ (just) because of family affairs.

But there might be also a Chance that he would come to MHQ for other reasons (too). ;-)

Zehahaha
March 15, 2010, 04:39 PM

Seems like Ivankov disagree with you when he said, long before he knew that Ace is Roger's son, that he doesn't see the interest of drawing out both Dragon and WB ( link : http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000166222/12.jpg )

That means that Dragon isn't the kind of man to let his son die like that if you see what i am saying

Ero-Sanji
March 15, 2010, 04:43 PM
Buddha fruit could be an ancient Zoan type. I mean wasn't Buddha supposed to be an enlightened man sort of above the human realm. Correct me if I'm wrong but if there is a man fruit then perhaps a Buddha fruit exists...

BurnSchulz
March 15, 2010, 04:51 PM
Somehow the spoiler Text about Sengokus Shockwave reminds me of old Bronze-Bells, like them common in Buddha temples.

mattimus
March 15, 2010, 04:55 PM
I wonder what Law will be able to do as a doctor. Especially since he probably don't know that he has been poisoned and boosted by Iva hormones. His power also helpfull for surgery is not really a healing power.

Perhaps he can use his ROOM ability to heal Luffy by replacing someone else's vitality and power with Luffy's exhaustion and tiredness. Like Kuma did (again) on Luffy at Thriller Bark.

Imagine him transferring Luffy's exhaustion to an admiral! Like Aokiji. Though I guess there's a limit to how far he can extend the Room hemisphere.

Mr. Crocodile
March 15, 2010, 04:58 PM
Sengoku's palm attack could be something like this from kung fu hustle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwsMxVOhPPU

I'm hoping that there might be some sort of interaction between Law and Doflamingo since their Jolly Rogers are so similar. Other than that pretty interesting spoilers.

LongLiveOnePiece
March 15, 2010, 05:03 PM
And why should Buggy help Luffy? I thought he was running away like a coward.

Luffy is a D.and D's always make friends,easily

winterwyrm
March 15, 2010, 05:05 PM
I really don't know what blackbeard was thinking... Kuma alone could stand a chance against his crew, even upgraded, forget wiping them all out... Looks like BB is in quite a spot.

I bet Kisaru, if he really wanted to, could just light-speed around and take them out effectively, it would all depend on whether or not BB can hit him with the kurozou/face quake combo, though I admit that would very likely kill him, even if not, BB can just give him another dose. If Sengoku and Garp really do not rely on fuits, however, he is completely screwed.

At any rate, I imagine Law's abilities make him an excellent surgeon, as he can make incisions, fiddle with someone's insides, and put them back together very easily. Perhaps he can even remove the hormones in Luffy's body just like that. I also really want to see this ship of his, he could potentially blast akainu, to help, as he probably has some kind of cannon.

One thing that concerns me is what happened with Ivankov and Inazuma, the spoiler says they get punched through, which sounds a lot like what Akainu did to Ace, which I doubt can be healed back easily, unless Law has a bunch of spare intestines lying around, and can just cut out theirs bloodlessly, and stick some in, which I strangely do not doubt.

BurnSchulz
March 15, 2010, 05:09 PM
Blackbeard seems to be a person of big stamina, he can take a looooot of damage if you ask me. He would never go down easaly.

/edit

But i would totally enjoy seeing him getting some damage.

NoLimit89
March 15, 2010, 05:12 PM
How come no one mentioned this?

"Who is Puma D Ace?"

bittman
March 15, 2010, 05:16 PM
...is it just me, or is this a boring looking chapter? Sorry Law fangirls, but there's absolutely nothing interesting in this chapter from the spoiler summary.

Sengoku moves - not interesting, he should have moved well before this
Akainu attacks - not interesting, he's done nothing else for last 20 chapters
Aokoji freezes the sea more - not interesting, he's done that at least 3 times now
Law appears - not interesting, why is he even there and why should we care? Seems like another useless cameo.
Crocoodile fails to be a good villain - what's with this helpful Crocodile? Lamest character change ever. Nothing even triggered this character change. It's just like one chapter Croc was all "gonna blow up 1 million people kthx" and then the next one he's hugging puppies and riding rainbow unicorns.

Easily the most boring chapter I've seen in One Piece in a long time. This arc should have ended with this chapter. Heck, could have even ended last chapter if they'd kept Akainu and Aokoji quite and just left us with a BB cliffhanger.

Instead I feel like Oda's going to take a whole extra volume throwing out some more cameos. Please let this be the last, or second last, chapter of this arc.

BurnSchulz
March 15, 2010, 05:17 PM
How come no one mentioned this?

"Who is Puma D Ace?"

What do you mean?
I dont understand...

beastboy
March 15, 2010, 05:19 PM
^
No one.. thats obvious..

I think now that Ace is here, he will just take all the injury's and head back to the ships, wich got blocked by the Ice... (Yes the other supernovas are here too!!

BurnSchulz
March 15, 2010, 05:22 PM
I just menat, even kicks ans blows of Whitebeard, luffy, Magellan, sengoku, kizaru, aokiji and akainu ould take down Blackbeard easaly...

(Someone meant to say he would go down after a lightning kick of Kizaru)

beastboy
March 15, 2010, 05:26 PM
...is it just me, or is this a boring looking chapter? Sorry Law fangirls, but there's absolutely nothing interesting in this chapter from the spoiler summary.

Aokoji freezes the sea more - not interesting, he's done that at least 3 times now
Law appears - not interesting, why is he even there and why should we care? Seems like another useless cameo.
Crocoodile fails to be a good villain - what's with this helpful Crocodile? Lamest character change ever. Nothing even triggered this character change. It's just like one chapter Croc was all "gonna blow up 1 million people kthx" and then the next one he's hugging puppies and riding rainbow unicorns.

Easily the most boring chapter I've seen in One Piece in a long time. This arc should have ended with this chapter. Heck, could have even ended last chapter if they'd kept Akainu and Aokoji quite and just left us with a BB cliffhanger.

Instead I feel like Oda's going to take a whole extra volume throwing out some more cameos. Please let this be the last, or second last, chapter of this arc.

Well he could, and should have done it before this... but moving now isn't bad... don't you wanna see Sengoku's powers??
Akainu pwning is always interesting... cause he is the only marine doing that... xD
thats boring ok
He appears to save Luffy... he says they met do to fate, so is objectives weren't saving Luffy... but looks like he is going to help some one who he is intersted in...
Crocodile is just cool... he was trying to kill WB... seeing WB was to weak he lost interest and now is just trying to hurt the marines... not helping Luffy... Actually thats the diference between Luffy and Naruto, Luffy makes ally's, wich have the same objectives but are not his friends at all, Naruto makes friends everywere wich his just stupid

timzzzzz
bb is gonna kill sengoku..... somehow. maybe.

Zehahaha
@Bittman : What do you want to see more than that ? Pirates are in the real shit, they lost their captain, can't take on the admirals, they're helpless... And there's BB bastard and his little punks, and there's also our little hunters called the Marine who will not miss this opportunity to hunt some pirates over there... It's not easy to escape from Marinford when there's a lot of sneaky little bastards who tries to stop you... You want this arc to end, cool me too, but in a LOGICAL WAY and no timeskip or some shit like that.

I don't want to see " Because of the God of the Rhum who made every single marine drunk, the WB pirates escaped " or " 2 weeks later, the WB escaped by some miraculous way "

I want to see how they will escape from this, cuz i can't see any way for them to do so

beastboy
March 15, 2010, 05:29 PM
Maybe they'll simply not escape!
That would be sad, but a whole crew obliterated would have a huge impact on the world...

Zehahaha
March 15, 2010, 05:30 PM
Maybe they'll simply not escape!
That would be sad, but a whole crew obliterated would have a huge impact on the world...

Escape or not, i don't care (although, i'd like to see them escaping from Marinford), as long as it will be logical and all other stuff, then yeah... In other words, i want to know what will really happens to the WB pirates in details

ocajavati
March 15, 2010, 05:39 PM
There's the whole bit on where the hell Vista and Marco are hiding at.

It's like whenever you actually need them around, they go off somewhere else.

Schabrak
March 15, 2010, 05:46 PM
And why should Buggy help Luffy?
Cause he like everbody else on SA wanted to see what happens, as the connection to the snail was cancled by Sengoku and they[Supernova] could never have known that Buggy would get one into his hands to continue the broadcast.

Does he really help or was it Luffy falling directly into his arms while fleeing, when send off by Crocodile? :D

A giagantic Budha in between all that chaos might not have helped the marines as much, as when the three admirals just have taken the offensive, being intangible to others, attacking the biggest threat. Had WB not interrupted them[attack Akainu from behind] and would the prison brigade XD not have appeared, it would have been a much easier win for the strategist Sengoku. It's just that he had to stay back to be able to make order to his subordinates.
We don't know if Aokiji is shown more often than in one or two panels.
v.s.
And Croc has announced that he is on the pirates side in this war only, so what's so lame about it? He can't have Akainu take the fame to take down his own enemy and such a big chaos creator from the future.

P.S.: I want to see this arc end with this or the next chapter too. The earlier the better.

WinningDays
March 15, 2010, 05:51 PM
Crocoodile fails to be a good villain - what's with this helpful Crocodile? Lamest character change ever. Nothing even triggered this character change. It's just like one chapter Croc was all "gonna blow up 1 million people kthx" and then the next one he's hugging puppies and riding rainbow unicorns.Easily the most boring chapter I've seen in One Piece in a long time. This arc should have ended with this chapter. Heck, could have even ended last chapter if they'd kept Akainu and Aokoji quite and just left us with a BB cliffhanger.

It's probably not just you...but I think it looks pretty exciting...

Sengoku, seriously, what has he been doing all this time, seriously.... but it'll be interesting to finally see what his power is/why he is the Fleet Admiral...

Akainu attacking Luffy even after what BB has done is interesting, it looks like he considers Luffy to be a bigger future threat/needs to die more than BB or that he knows BB can betaken down by someone else or something or that he really doesn't like Dragon or Luffy...

Aokiji is always interesting, he seems to be struggling a lot with his sense of justice and...I just like him so that's all I can say....

Law appearing is nice, it seems like Luffy can finally get out of there and this arc can end like you wish. And I don't really know why it's him, but Oda probably has a plan/reason for this....

Ahh, Crocodile, one of the things I liked about him was that he is an irredeemable villain so I don't want him to be a good guy or on Luffy's side, but it doesn't seem like a character change... He's just doing what he wants, he obviously hates the gov anyways... But in the BW cover story, we saw that his dream is being the pirate king, so he's got a kind of charming side too... and he didn't take the chance to escape so maybe he just kind of gave up on some things and now after all the stuff that's happened in this war, he wants to do something....
But anyways, I like Crocodile so it's interesting just to see him....

If you think it's going to be boring then maybe it will, but I think the last chapter was more boring... but that's just because I don't want to see BB's ugly face have anything to do with anything...

k-dom
March 15, 2010, 05:57 PM
Bittman seems in a bad mood again. I liked the part about Luffy since it foreshadow an evolution on Buggy and Crocodile. I won't say it is lame until we know more where Oda goes with that. It will certainly be more than this arc.
I would more complain on the Blackbeard hyper weak then hyper strong then hyper weak again part

Sephirona
March 15, 2010, 06:05 PM
I think we've all forgotten that Dragon did in fact save Luffy in Logue Town. (;

If Dragon is to move for any reason, it would be when he truly doesn't see a way for Luffy to escape his situation. Right now there's a whole armada of people on his side, so I doubt Dragon would show up simply because he doesn't need to. Luffy has a potent destiny, perhaps connected to his initial, D, and I'm sure Dragon knew his son would be doing extraordinary things in the future when he left him with Garp.

Since the Will of the D was recently revealed by Whitebeard to possibly be connected to the Blank History (a war with the World Government that will shake the planet? Sounds like something coming to take power back after the WG wrested it from the Ancient Kingdom) it's possible that Dragon knows about it, too. Roger himself was waiting for someone to come do what he could not live long enough to fight for, and since his knowledge led him to become Pirate King it makes sense that if Luffy were to become the new Pirate King, part of this burden would be left with him. And since Whitebeard referenced both the Will of Roger and the meaning of being a D. right before his death, it makes sense that they're connected somehow.

Very few people know of what the D really stands for, even the holders of D themselves - but what if Dragon knows? o:

beastboy
March 15, 2010, 06:06 PM
@k-dom Not that, BB is more hyper weak, then hyper strong, then hyper strong but not the strongest... I love that part :3

Schabrak
March 15, 2010, 06:09 PM
Bittman seems in a bad mood again. I liked the part about Luffy since it foreshadow an evolution on Buggy and Crocodile. I won't say it is lame until we know more where Oda goes with that. It will certainly be more than this arc.
I would more complain on the Blackbeard hyper weak then hyper strong then hyper weak again part
Somebody is hating Blackbeard here. :E He was always strong since he aquired the fruit, but he just could not defend himself against the strongest human being on earth. The spoiler did say that the BB were weakened, but it never mentions them actually losing. It could all be temporary, as Blackbeard will never be able to avoid all the damage, has to take it as he said himself, than absorb it and can finally counter attack. Was it really suprising that he is not overpowering the head of the marines from the beginning of the fight?

As mentioned above, Croc will never change, it's all temporary. Maybe Buffy has seen an oprtunity to flee too? It's his only way to get away from that chaos.

Cedde
March 15, 2010, 06:10 PM
I found the spoilers to be beyond i have ever read :D
Sengoku's attack is interesting, maybe we will SEE him and not just a big shadow.
Akainu calls luffy for "Dragons's Son" so we can conclude Akainu HATES Dragon :D
Luffy is my favourite character in one piece, but next after him comes crocodile, and i just love him waht ever he does.Been unable to kill WB since WB was old slow and sick, He goes and attacks the government just because he dislike them, what more reason does he need? and he will do ANYTHING to piss them of, even helping luffy get away :)
Law is a joker card...

We saw crocodiles face in a small box last chapter, and now he appeared.
Lets hope Boa hancock appears one day.

With luffy getting away, the war will end in the next chapter, or in 2.

Romanov D Paul
March 15, 2010, 06:14 PM
Whoa, on the whole Sengoku-is-useless matter, I remember lot of people complaining about this during all the war so why the idea of him getting into action now can be anybad? Sure, he did'nt made a lot of display up until now, but don't forget that his single punch was matched with Luffy's strongest defensive technique and that a blunt force alone normally can't even faze him at all, so making him caugh blood (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/571/12-13/) in such a situation is a feat in and on itself... and if he shows enough power to make the whole so-hyped-new-Blackbeard-pirates to go and get totally owned all the better. And about Law, well lot of people expected his arrival sooner or later, and even if I wans't one of them, it's just good to see a bit of collaboration between the rookies who are supposed to be the backbone of the coming age, since probably, even if they'll be enemies in the search of One Piece, you can bet your butt that Luffy will get their help in the foreshadowed coming confrontation with the WG, or at least is somewhat expectable. Also, he's actually a doctor as it seems, and an honorable man at least, so is still somewhat normal if he decide to go and lend his hand to a fellow Supernova in a situation like this, since Law already had a chance to wittness Luffy's determination and has probably took a liking at him like so many other people did during his travel, and after seeing what he has seen at Shabondy he probably decided to go to Marineford even just so he would not leave all the funny and the glory to Luffy :D. If one thing is clear about this manga, is that relationships are used to take a strange turn in time... after all, there's a guy who entrusted his yet-unborn-child to someone who was supposed to be his worst enemy! Given that, I see nothing strange in Law going to Marineforde to save Luffy's ass and take a look at the end of the show.

Mische
March 15, 2010, 06:17 PM
I agree that an arc like this has to have a logical ending but Law showing up there helping him out of nowhere sounds too much.
I know that it will be turned into a nice story and that it won´t seem odd anymore in a few chapters from now.

Still for me it feels like: Every additional character putting his Life on the line there for Luffy makes him look smaller and smaller...
Of course... Friends are great! He always made them wherever he went. He deserves to be paid back!
Still, for a much too long time now Luffy was either helpless or had to relay on people around him... He wanted to be strong enough to protect everyone who´s close to him but he ended up needing help to get in the prison, out of the prison, into marinefort and out of marineford...
He will have to grow up now(and not only in terms of power)!

BB will definately not die...
All of the actions this character has taken where more or less planed. He knows very well what he is up against and he definately is no fool...
He has gotten a great power now and he could most likely take out most of the High class Marines there.
The admirales would mean trouble even for him though... but they are all Logia... If he gets a hand on them they are srewed! So as some said Kizaru, because of his speed would most likely be the one he would have the most problems with. But all of them mean trouble! His crew wouldn´t even match one of them...
I see Sengoku in a disatvantage... He only seems to be getting bigger and more powerful but one hit wont kill BB. He is too big to get away from BB... depending on the extent to which BB can pull people towards him it might be a problem for sengoku! Maybe BB plans to take him as hostage..

Impossible that BB is able to take on all of the marines...
And even more unlikely that he thinks he can.
He will have thought of a way to get the hell out of there... He will have one more big bang i think and then most pirates will escape (including BB crew) and Marinefort will be totally destroyed. The balance of power in the New World will shift! And if the Revolutionists will move (which would be common sense as they will never get a better opportunity) the Marines will be screwed...

Was that worth taking Ace head? Its a question they will be asking themselves from now on i´d say...

lelouche123
March 15, 2010, 06:17 PM
There's the whole bit on where the hell Vista and Marco are hiding at.

It's like whenever you actually need them around, they go off somewhere else.

all pirats depend of marco now , and until they are all safe him cannot leave eveything and fight to die and leave everybody at the mercy of the marine

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 06:50 PM

The Amigo Pirates also had a submarine. Wasn't that mini-arc canon...?

camil222
March 15, 2010, 07:11 PM
i dont see why everyone thinks sengoku shouldve moved before. he is there to coordinate all the marines, hell move only if he has to. he has to supervise the battle and tell the marines wat to do, thats what someone on top of the marines does, thats his job!
sengoku only attacks now because he sees the threat of blackbeard on the whole world and knows its his chance now or never to stop him, and that the marines will need his help to stop an man as powerful as him.

Poneglyph420
March 15, 2010, 07:16 PM
The Amigo Pirates also had a submarine. Wasn't that mini-arc canon...?

Mini arc canon?? ANYTHING in the anime that didn't happen in the manga IS NOT canon. IDK why people are displeased with this chapter..

Anything to progress the story and get Luffy out of MHQ will do at this point....clearly logic plays no role in this arc... so yeah.

Whatever it takes to get this arc to end.....

k-dom
March 15, 2010, 07:18 PM
The amigo are anime only so they are not reall canon. Wapol had a submarine ship, but I think the coating is more probable

@Shabrack
I don't hate Blackbeard, I just find that if there was something to complain about the storytelling, it would be that part.

masubiladin
March 15, 2010, 07:29 PM
I dont know why people displease with the chapter either! It makes perfect sense to me. Look the island that law was on very near the Marine Head Quarter.
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/1986/opgrandredlinemapqv6.jpg
And the only one that we see to sail is Law
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v58/c565/5.html

R0h1t
March 15, 2010, 07:36 PM
Heya people! my second post but a regular visitor and reader of all of your theories xD. Although, I have to disagree with some of the people saying Law is unnecessary at this point.

Law is necessary. He could unite the whole crew at SA and whats even better! He could be Luffy's first ally in the New world! Just like Whitebeard had numerous allies. If Luffy is going to face the Marines in New World at the end of the Manga he needs allies. And imo Law is the perfect one to start with. Furthermore, he could also help improve Chopper's skills as a doctor!

Just my two cents x)

Lee-tyme7
March 15, 2010, 07:36 PM
I wonder what Law is doing there? why would he wanna help Luffy for? If they were still at SA then I would understand but he didn't need to travel to MHQ or is he just a nice guy?
But oh man, Akainu really want Luffy badly huh?

JetPistol
March 15, 2010, 07:44 PM
I wonder what Law is doing there? why would he wanna help Luffy for? If they were still at SA then I would understand but he didn't need to travel to MHQ or is he just a nice guy?

the updated spoiler says for now he is going to help luffy, but eventually they will be enemies so that pretty much sold me on the chapter! going to go rage now since this weeks chapter is a cliffhanger

elitefox
March 15, 2010, 07:53 PM

It really depends on one's preference like someone prefer Naruto to One piece, Ninja to pirates or vice versa.

It's normal that someone like it and someone didn't like it... the author can't please anyone...

and another thing is that the only power aokoji has is Ice so what do you expect him to do... I don't think he wants to kill but just capture the pirates on my point of view and Ice is the perfect tool to capture though frostbite will kill you eventually.

Croc on the other hand might already be in the charm of Luffy

think of it as Roger to Garp, they are enemies but still they fought each other, they know each other a bit unlike the marine strangers.
and Croc only wants to be PK, only wants power and whoever hinder this will be dealth by him... atm he is just enjoying GATE Crashing lol

I guess I have to agree with Law arriving is a little bit non sense lol but humans are humans unpredictable, or just by chance Law is just watching from the submarine when the gust of sand throw them in there. :p

That is what I call, Super Good Luck
Like in Logue town...
"The heavens are on his side, even casting a lightning so that he can't die"

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 07:54 PM
the updated spoiler says for now he is going to help luffy, but eventually they will be enemies so that pretty much sold me on the chapter! going to go rage now since this weeks chapter is a cliffhanger

So you rage until the end of an arc? :p

I don't see Kid helping out anywhere... Doesn't seem to fit his character. But who knows!

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 08:20 PM
all pirats depend of marco now , and until they are all safe him cannot leave eveything and fight to die and leave everybody at the mercy of the marine

Seems as though most of the WB pirates aren't giving up just yet lol. Since Aokiji has frozen the sea, all attention is now turned on the revived Akainu. :nerve

I guess you could say the responsibility lays on Marco to get most of the WB pirates off of Marineford but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon. Marco might be fending off Kizaru atm. I hope Jinbei can make it through this war. :shakefist

i dont see why everyone thinks sengoku shouldve moved before. he is there to coordinate all the marines, hell move only if he has to. he has to supervise the battle and tell the marines wat to do, thats what someone on top of the marines does, thats his job!
sengoku only attacks now because he sees the threat of blackbeard on the whole world and knows its his chance now or never to stop him, and that the marines will need his help to stop an man as powerful as him.

Personally, I think Sengoku's reaction to all this is a bit too late. I'm satisfied that his managed to make his mark this chapter but he really should've taken care of BB the moment his true intentions were revealed. Yes Sengoku is a strategist and coordinates the tactics within a war but he hasn't been given the role of Fleet Admiral just to give out orders. There are times where he'll have to go into battle as well and this is one of those critical moments where the strength of Sengoku is needed to take care of the BB priates.

hy4k
March 15, 2010, 08:26 PM
Wow. seriously wow. Oda continues to surprise us. Trafalgar law was always the most interesting of the Supernovas and his appearance came out of nowehere

one thing to note is how amazing Luffy's little crew of renegades is.

Jinbei is a beast and he's still standing despite taking a shot to the heart

Iva has been the best of all. the only person to survive completely unharmed against magellan. the person who's done the most to protect strawhat and someone who is facing off against a marine admiral. i expect him to be on his feet in no time

buggy is seen as somewhat of a joke character but when push comes to shove he does what needs to be done. he was on rogers crew after all and he wasnt afraid to fight blackbeard in the past. guy has heart even though he hides it behhind a mask of cowardice

and crocodile. say what you want about his weaknesses the guy is fearless and he bows down to no man. he's taking on a marine admiral. he's been rushing around fighting shichibukai and whitebeard beard pirates throughout this war.

chitgoks
March 15, 2010, 08:30 PM
wow i really didnt expect the spoilers to be true... im disappointed.

BlindMunkey
March 15, 2010, 08:33 PM

Law maybe feels if it wasnt for luffy and etc keeping Kizaru busy at shabondy, they wouldnt have made it off the island. so he feels indebted to him. or maybe there is some other reason which might be told in flashbacks in future. but if spoilers are accurate to the part where Law says Im a doctor. then tht is good enuff for me him being there.

@BITTMAN.. if you dont like One Piece.. Please no one forcing you to read it. ofc u have freedom to say what u want.. so do i. dont follow up on One Piece just so you can bitch on irrelevant things.

hossice
March 15, 2010, 08:34 PM
"hand over the strawhat"

law wants that hat like everyone else does. if that was all he said it could be taken threatenly (a word?) but im gald he said about fate. lol relevance to luffy and fate and what not??

oh yea he's a "doctor" he's been called "dark doctor" and "surgeon of death" btw's

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 08:42 PM
I wonder whether Law will head back to SA or not? I can't see Luffy going to the NW without his crew. :s

I can't believe we still haven't seen Garp's true abilities/skills on the battlefied. :( I thought we would get to see both Sengoku & Garp using full force but I guess Oda will save it for another time!?

bittman
March 15, 2010, 08:44 PM
@BITTMAN.. if you dont like One Piece.. Please no one forcing you to read it. ofc u have freedom to say what u want.. so do i. dont follow up on One Piece just so you can bitch on irrelevant things.

Never said I didn't like it. Still best manga around, it's just a terrible chapter. Nothing of consequence occurs, more cameos occur. The arc gets no closer to a conclusion (unless Luffy landing on a ship is a conclusion, but that could have been done pages ago).

I LOVE BITCHING ABOUT STUFF! Why do you think I read Bleach?

One Piece I enjoy, so for me to bitch that the chapter is dull would be, in the words of someone who doesn't like OP at all, the equivalent of me calling this chapter crap.

This is most definitely not the strongest arc One Piece has had. Impel Down was by far still the most exciting and well written section of the WB War arc, and the Save Robin, Alabasta and Arlong Park arcs are, still in my opinion, much better written and remain in a league well above all this.

So I'm just generally disappointed in all of this. Entire Marineford battle has dragged out as a string of cameos with only really 3 important events. Oda basically threw dashes of 75% of the ingredients in his cupboard into a big melting pot and only came out with an entree and desert.

chitgoks
March 15, 2010, 08:48 PM
it would be hilarious if BB gets jailed to impel down after this. who knows... nobody expected both WB and ace to die. up to oda ...
[hr]

I wonder whether Law will head back to SA or not? I can't see Luffy going to the NW without his crew. :s

I can't believe we still haven't seen Garp's true abilities/skills on the battlefied. :( I thought we would get to see both Sengoku & Garp using full force but I guess Oda will save it for another time!?

sengoku took the whole bb crew by himself. imagine how powerful that lion watchamacallit pirate is when sengoku and garp both took him head on at the same time in strong world.

BlindMunkey
March 15, 2010, 08:56 PM
"hand over the strawhat"

law wants that hat like everyone else does. if that was all he said it could be taken threatenly (a word?) but im gald he said about fate. lol relevance to luffy and fate and what not??

oh yea he's a "doctor" he's been called "dark doctor" and "surgeon of death" btw's

thats good enuff reason for Law to be there then and who knows Rayleigh might have send him there. lol
[hr]

Never said I didn't like it. Still best manga around, it's just a terrible chapter. Nothing of consequence occurs, more cameos occur. The arc gets no closer to a conclusion (unless Luffy landing on a ship is a conclusion, but that could have been done pages ago).

I LOVE BITCHING ABOUT STUFF! Why do you think I read Bleach?

One Piece I enjoy, so for me to bitch that the chapter is dull would be, in the words of someone who doesn't like OP at all, the equivalent of me calling this chapter crap.

This is most definitely not the strongest arc One Piece has had. Impel Down was by far still the most exciting and well written section of the WB War arc, and the Save Robin, Alabasta and Arlong Park arcs are, still in my opinion, much better written and remain in a league well above all this.

So I'm just generally disappointed in all of this. Entire Marineford battle has dragged out as a string of cameos with only really 3 important events. Oda basically threw dashes of 75% of the ingredients in his cupboard into a big melting pot and only came out with an entree and desert.

you dont need to say when the past 5-7 post i have come across of urs by just chance are about you not liking, being boring, or just not good enuff for you.

anyways.. Oda will end this arch when he deems fit. like someone said.. he cant please everyone. and im not one of those.

Poneglyph420
March 15, 2010, 09:04 PM

I sure hope we get to see what Garp can do sometime... but then again he really could be done with it all after the war, way too soon to say however.
If Sengoku could handle the BB pirates all so simply... what the hell was this war?? Marine training?? The best strategy is always victory.

I'm really hoping this is it, the anti-climax if you'd like.....
I went and read the arc again from 550 and it's an entertaining read, but c'mon sure aint no Enies Lobby arc right!?

Glad Law was the one who showed up... but pretty surprising that he came to Luffy's aid so openly.. Signs of a future alliance or partnership??

This is the best manga out there hands down, no one can paint passion like Oda..

But honestly this is not Oda's best writing, and i'm not sure about you but I wanna see the SH back together, and see where the others have been.......

Shiro-kun
March 15, 2010, 09:10 PM
Blackbeard was simply defeated by Whitebeard just awhile ago!

Dont be surprised because BB got Whitebeard's GuraGura no Mit , doesnt mean he is now Whitebeard in durability and strength

and who says they are down and out anyways? it only says there coughing up blood :oh ( a lot of people have been coughing up blood and stilll fighting in this war)

lelouche123
March 15, 2010, 09:13 PM
Seems as though most of the WB pirates aren't giving up just yet lol. Since Aokiji has frozen the sea, all attention is now turned on the revived Akainu. :nerve

I guess you could say the responsibility lays on Marco to get most of the WB pirates off of Marineford but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon. Marco might be fending off Kizaru atm. I hope Jinbei can it make it through this war. :shakefist

the things are looking prtty bad , but marco must have still hopes of getting escape with all together , although i dont believe anyone got escape

Truefan21
March 15, 2010, 09:15 PM
I sure hope we get to see what Garp can do sometime... but then again he really could be done with it all after the war, way too soon to say however.
If Sengoku could handle the BB pirates all so simply... what the hell was this war?? Marine training?? The best strategy is always victory.

I went and read the arc again from 550 and it's an entertaining read, but c'mon sure aint no Enies Lobby arc right!?

Glad Law was the one who showed up... but pretty surprising that he came to Luffy's aid so openly.. Signs of a future alliance or partnership??

This is the best manga out there hands down, no one can paint passion like Oda..

But honestly this is not Oda's best writing, and i'm not sure about you but I wanna see the SH back together, and see where the others have been.......
i disagree this arc was the best one yet
its because the SH are absent why you may not seem to like it, but if they were all there they would be killed in less than 5 mins and luffy would be too worried about them to rescue ace

Poneglyph420
March 15, 2010, 09:20 PM
Blackbeard was simply defeated by Whitebeard just awhile ago!

Dont be surprised because BB got Whitebeard's GuraGura no Mit , doesnt mean he is now Whitebeard in durability and strength

and who says they are down and out anyways? it only says there coughing up blood :oh ( a lot of people have been coughing up blood and stilll fighting in this war)

Not sure if your ambiguous post refers to mine above...
either way.. Sure BB and crew pfft. whatever..

My point is if Sengoku has been ready to fight and battle capable for 10 chapters now, he could have started sooner and had much less of a mess to clean up. Sure that the BB pirates will back up and fighting or more likely running next chapter...

tobeulp
March 15, 2010, 09:20 PM
Not that great chapter I am pretty disappointed.... I think Oda wants to let us know that the Marines are not inferior to the Pirates even if BB have that kind of power.... Surely Sengoku could kick all the pirates ASSES if he have that kind of power but Oda wants not to give the credit to Sengoku all.... Do you think if Sengoku just spam his powers to the pirates would you be pleased?? Oda did a good job on not letting Sengoku go all out until it is needed...

Oblivion
March 15, 2010, 09:22 PM
Sengoku finally doing something, especially something like a monster onehit: AWESOME

Everyone now putting their lives in line to save Luffy: Awesome. I'd liove it if someone could finally stop akainu. That guy is marching forward like a Terminator. Yeah we get it that he's more than heavy, but this chapter it could have been Kizaru or Aokiji who runs after Luffy, but it is STILL Akainu. I hope there is a point to why Akainu doesn't give a rest. Maybe there will be a final showdown between him and some WB-Pirates+Croc. But i don't think we'll see a real fight.

Croc helping Luffy and thereby showing that he still has pride and would rather see Luffy alive than letting the Marines have it their way. Much like vegeta he'd help his kind than an ulterior evil. I don't think he has been charmed by luffy but he'd also not see the marines killing more pirates. No Pirate who has a little bit of pride left could just stand by and let the marines do however they please.

Buggy goofing around and helping out. Oda always finds something to do for him: from helping luffy in ID to bringing a pirate army with him to saving luffy once against mihawk to finally bringing him out of HQ.

Law appears. Law to me is right now much like Croc. Law would fight luffy anytime of day if needed be but he would never see him die by the hands of the marines.

And to those saying its bullshit that law is here because there was no explanation to why he should be here: THERE WILL BE ONE....it's not like that no character in a story has appeared out of nowhere to help the protagonist get out of trouble without giving a reason beforehand.

The Noobslayer
March 15, 2010, 09:23 PM
I understand the complaints of Sengoku not kicking ass as soon as the battle started, but remind yourself Oda didnt do the same thing as Kubo didl with Yama during the Bleach "war". At least Sengoku didn't wait for all his soldiers to get downed before stepping in...but it could have been handled better definately. Still awesome though.

elitefox
March 15, 2010, 09:25 PM

We all know sengoku is on the strongest man league of the century.
as WB said, only a few knew the sea back then...

But how could the marines improve if the only one that will fight is sengoku and the admirals. Then there would be no need to recruit marines anymore... well can be cheerleaders at least:amuse

Shiro-kun
March 15, 2010, 09:25 PM

My point is if Sengoku has been ready to fight and battle capable for 10 chapters now, he could have started sooner and had much less of a mess to clean up. Sure that the BB pirates will back up and fighting or more likely running next chapter...

It was ambigious
for those thinking that BB is almighty powerful :notrust

Sengoku is effing lazy , he could of done something like execute Ace while Luffy was running up his new cutup road to Ace but decided not to and than he only did something at the very last minute when Luffy was right next to him with Ace =_= ...than he screws up

Thus the Marines have a massive blunder that occurred and Akainu had to clean it up for Sengoku

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 09:30 PM
it would be hilarious if BB gets jailed to impel down after this. who knows... nobody expected both WB and ace to die. up to oda ...

sengoku took the whole bb crew by himself. imagine how powerful that lion watchamacallit pirate is when sengoku and garp both took him head on at the same time in strong world.

lol You mean Shiki, right? Yea, it must've been one hell of a fight but I'm still waiting to see some flashbacks of Garp or WB Vs. Roger :shakefist

It's going to be interesting to see how exactly Sengoku's shockwave attack looks like in the chapter this week. :)

As much as I want to see more of Garp in action, I really can't see who he will fight now. It sucks because I really believed that he would've fought someone important in this war lol not against Luffy for like a few seconds though.

The average marine soldier in this war got pwned automatically from the start. Marine training? lol Sengoku wanted WB & Ace, he got what he wanted but not necessarily in the way he had planned it. Now he has BB & co to deal with...which looks like a job well done so far...:amuse

I can't wait to see what the BB pirates did to Magellan. :D

That's what I was thinking when I first read the spoilers. I can see an alliance/partnership emerging in the near future. They'll probably help each other in the NW?! I'm glad Law came though.

Yessir! :shakefist

the things are looking prtty bad , but marco must have still hopes of getting escape with all together , although i dont believe anyone got escape

I want to see them escape as well but I just don't know how lol. It's not like Law can take everybody with him. Maybe, they still have another ship coated under the sea? Unless, we get to see more of Whitey Bay's abilities/skills in icebreaking. :D

Poneglyph420
March 15, 2010, 09:31 PM
i disagree this arc was the best one yet
its because the SH are absent why you may not seem to like it, but if they were all there they would be killed in less than 5 mins and luffy would be too worried about them to rescue ace

I LIKE THIS ARC...
Just I have actually studied writing before in university.
This arc has moments of bad writing.
It's surely "epic" and very dramatic.. I have enjoyed it and the parts that didn't simply amused me.

I would have hated if the SH were at MHQ.
Unless your psychic don't speak for me..

Oda is the best manga-ka and One Piece is the best manga.
Just it's time for the Dénouement....
(google it..)

Oblivion
March 15, 2010, 09:43 PM
I LIKE THIS ARC...
This arc is bad writing.
It's surely "epic" and very dramatic.. I have enjoyed it and the parts that didn't simply amused me.

(google it..)

Oda had to put alot of stuff into one Arc:

-What the true might of the marine is like, against whom Luffy has declared war. The true power of the Admirals.
-What the might of a strongest man on earth looks like, what WB stands for and just what 'the end of an era' means, an era which everyone will now call WB's era.
-Also what the new era will be shaping up to be and we catch a glimpse of it when we see BB declaring his war on the world. Oda not only wants to show the chaos the seas will be in but also the final villian of the story. The evil chaotic BB, who gave BB the final blow and calls upon a new era.
-We also see Luffy's Haki and what this Haki amounts to, and that their is a meaning to D. and a destiny awaits those who carry that name, a destiny which Luffy and BB share but WB in his parting words tells BB he will never find out and that there is One Piece.
-We also see the development of A LOT OF secondary characters which will be important later on in the manga. It was right of Oda to leave out the SH crew to develope these secondary characters and present us with a lot of new one.

I think part of why this Arc feels overblown is that Oda had to pack ALL OF THE ABOVE and much more into it so that we can finally move onwards.

Truefan21
March 15, 2010, 09:45 PM
I LIKE THIS ARC...
This arc has moments of bad writing.

(google it..)

you did not have to be rude with your comments

what the hell, telling me to google something, you think studying writing at university gives you the right to talk down to me

KaoruArimi
March 15, 2010, 10:01 PM

I agree BB will be running. They got what they wanted and there's no need to undo what they've done. If they leave now they can still salvage the image of supposedly killing WB although they just put a finishing touch to a nearly dead man. Sengoku if he was super smart he saw BB coming or at least knew it was a possibility. He may have been saving some strength for it and let his admirals take care of the WB pirates and WB. Well like alot of Kings they let their drones do all the work. Sengoku is no different. Although lots of Marines were beat down I don't recall any of them dead. There seems to be more casualties on the WB side so why should Sengoku make a move? It's the pirates retreating not the Marines. He must have seen BB as a huge threat to use his powers to stop him and to actually make a bold move on his crew.

Law didn't come out of the blue to save Luffy. Luffy's got Ivan-chan and the scissors guy and coco-boy etc. I'm not seeing Law as a last minute hero coming to save the day or anything. I do see him though as an excellent excape vehicle with his Submarine ship.Ivan and the rest will hold the Marines's back. in the spoiler Law wants to someday fight Luffy fair and square and considers him a Rival. I can definitely see why he would want to help him escape. It's like WB and Shanks. You can see the respect they have for one another but also the Rivalry as well. It's not such a stretch to imagine Law wanting to help Luffy escape without alterior motives like wanting to be a schichibukai. I don't think this is the reason for coming to the war.

BurnSchulz
March 15, 2010, 10:13 PM
Not every Supernovae is a coward...

And next time we see Sengoku using Kame Hame He!

Poneglyph420
March 15, 2010, 10:17 PM
you did not have to be rude with your comments

what the hell, telling me to google something, you think studying writing at university gives you the right to talk down to me

I am sincerely sorry if I offended you. I had so such intentions.
However your post assumed I wished the SH were involved at the war, and therefore I disliked this arc.

None of which is true.
On my end I won't post after coming home from the dentist.......

I just simply questioned some of the pacing of the story (which is over the top and amazing)
Again, my bad if I pissed you off.
I am very glad to see Law here..
Or more so I'm glad to see Luffy get out now.

Now that he's gone, I hope it gets ugly the marines start a massacre and the BB crew run for it! But in the end Oda will do it how he sees fit...
Which usually turns out best in the end.

hy4k
March 15, 2010, 10:35 PM
does anyone else think buggy, luffy and jinbei will be the only ones who escape?

i expect the whitebeard pirates to be captured and iva/inazuma/crocodile to to get captured or die in battle

Kaizoku-O Luffy
March 15, 2010, 10:37 PM
After last few week's development I did not expect supernovas to show up. I hope there is a proper reason. Also spoiler doesn't mention anything regarding this shedding some lights on this BB's double DF powers. Buggy and croc helping luffy who would've thought that after what happened in the past.

Even after what happened still those 2 admirals are hell bent on killing luffy. This shows that they see luffy as a bigger threat than BB even after acquiring the 2 strong DFs. It is basically due to the fact there are Number of reasons i would say. Such as him being dragon's son, carrying the name D, and also the robin is with luffy's crew who the WG deemed big threat and put a bounty of 79million at the such a young age.

DEATHBOTT
March 15, 2010, 10:47 PM
After last few week's development I did not expect supernovas to show up. I hope there is a proper reason. Also spoiler doesn't mention anything regarding this shedding some lights on this BB's double DF powers. Buggy and croc helping luffy who would've thought that after what happened in the past.

Even after what happened still those 2 admirals are hell bent on killing luffy. This shows that they see luffy as a bigger threat than BB even after acquiring the 2 strong DFs. It is basically due to the fact there are Number of reasons i would say. Such as him being dragon's son, carrying the name D, and also the robin is with luffy's crew who the WG deemed big threat and put a bounty of 79million at the such a young age.

well bb is surrounded by marines and being attacked by sengoku so maybe they thought since bb being taken care of we will kill luffy.

im surprised garp and hancock aren't helping luffy with akainu. wonder what kiz is up to?

TonyTonyChopper
March 15, 2010, 11:06 PM
Garp will not betray Marine and I think Hancock busy fighting with Sentoumaru, if Luffy and Jimbei go with Trafalgar Law, is it any possible that Jimbei will be the next Strawhats crew?

Darek Khort
March 15, 2010, 11:19 PM
Buggy helping out is believable in my opinion. Or rather, it should not be worded 'helping' out. I assume like everything that surrounds Buggy, it was all coincidence.
Just like in ID. Buggy wasn't supposed to help Luffy but through accidents and coincidence he did. He should have separated at the bloody forest part, but due to an accident he fell in with Luffy.

I can only assume that due to coincidence that Luffy and Jimbei just so happened to land on him or something like that from the sandstorm is why it is stated that Buggy is helping Luffy get out. That's probably what Buggy's new 'crew' thinks (just as they have misinterpreted every other action or inaction of his) "Oh Captain Buggy! Such valor! Carrying the son of Dragon to safety! Risking his life to save the son of Dragon!"

As for Law, I really don't know. I always had an inkling he was a puppet of the world government; but that's just me.
In any case, Law is a supernova; what got him his bounty? How come Luffy is the only one doing crazy stuff? Perhaps Law is just as crazy.
Or perhaps he is a revolutionary himself. Who knows. :<

@TonyTonyChopper: Nah, I doubt Jimbei will be part of Luffy's crew. He has to protect Fishman Island now that he is no longer a shichibukai (presumably)

DEATHBOTT
March 15, 2010, 11:19 PM
Garp will not betray Marine and I think Hancock busy fighting with Sentoumaru, if Luffy and Jimbei go with Trafalgar Law, is it any possible that Jimbei will be the next Strawhats crew?

i think he would unless he changed his mind from when he said hold me down or ill kill akainu. also hancock was last seen doing nothing if i remember correctly. jinbei joining the sh is possible but he seems to be more of a leader than a follower so i think he'll just be allies and hang with luffy for a whille then part ways.

undertoe
March 15, 2010, 11:20 PM
Mini arc canon?? ANYTHING in the anime that didn't happen in the manga IS NOT canon. IDK why people are displeased with this chapter..

Anything to progress the story and get Luffy out of MHQ will do at this point....clearly logic plays no role in this arc... so yeah.

Whatever it takes to get this arc to end.....

Except it was linked to Strong World, which IS considered canon.

DEATHBOTT
March 15, 2010, 11:28 PM
Except it was linked to Strong World, which IS considered canon.

the movie was written by oda, the mini arc was not.

Bonfire01
March 15, 2010, 11:32 PM
I understand the complaints of Sengoku not kicking ass as soon as the battle started, but remind yourself Oda didnt do the same thing as Kubo didl with Yama during the Bleach "war". At least Sengoku didn't wait for all his soldiers to get downed before stepping in...but it could have been handled better definately. Still awesome though.

I have a feeling Sengoku has been holding back because WB was still alive and kicking. The marines were rightly worried about what WB could do. I got the impression that WB was holding back a bit the entire battle so as not to whipe out all his sons. the fact he carefully ripped the island in 2 to put all the grunt marines out of the fight is a taster of his power and the fact BB sees the quake quake fruit as the most powerful DF despite not being a logia speaks volumes.

So I imagine Senguko was avoiding diving into the fight so he could counter WB if he looked like he was going to try and rip Marineford into tiny pieces.

Also I reckon he was keeping an eye on Garp up on the platform in case he decided to save Ace. He didn't seem all that surprised when Garp took a dive against Luffy and he was on hand to pin down Garp after Akainu dropped Ace so he didn't go and batter Akainu.

There's plenty of reasons why he didn't go on a rampage before now. On the flip side the WB pirates are now in dissaray, Akainu is after Luffy and the BB pirates look like the last serious threat. So it makes sense he's going after them now.

I hope that we get to see a bit more of the BB pirates abilities as they fend of Snegoku and make a run for it. I'm esp curious to see how their super giant fits on a ship :). If his nickname "the Battleship" actually means he has some kind of Ship Ship fruit and actually becomes BB 's ship as some ppl suggested I wonder why he doesn't get his powers sapped as soon as he sets sail and sinks like a stone?

But I digress :). Spoilers look really good. It looks like Oda is bringing the arc to a close so we might get to see the new powerwed up SH's soon which I like the idea of and seeing one of the supernovas pitch up was a nice touch.

I don't have any problem with Law pitching up. I reckon he's the same type of pirate as WB, Luufy, Shanks etc etc so he's happy to help out fellow pirates against a common foe (marines) but he'll fight them with everything he's got when the time comes. Him pitching up helps increase his reputation amongst pirates and the marines and gets him potential allies. So it makes perfect sense to me.

Bugzee
March 15, 2010, 11:42 PM
does anyone else think buggy, luffy and jinbei will be the only ones who escape?

i expect the whitebeard pirates to be captured and iva/inazuma/crocodile to to get captured or die in battle

I think it's actually possible that the trio of Buggy, Luffy & Jinbei will go with Law. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen. I'm sure Law's main ship & crew are submerged underneath the sea very close to where he has appeared this chapter.

Iva & Inazuma will live to see another day. I'm sure they'll escape one way or another. Croco-boy will not die, he just can't die imo. :D

Garp's safe, no way he can be blamed. Even more so now that both Ace & WB are dead. I don't think Hancock is still fighting against Sento!? Boa can't reach Jinbei or Luffy atm even if she wanted to help. I think people are forgetting that WB split the island in two.

ocajavati
March 15, 2010, 11:50 PM
I REALLY don't want the entire WB crew to fall.

But... it's a possibility. I state again, where the hell is Marco and Vista, the only remaining two non-filler WB members, in all this?

Let's not forget WB is presumably beastly even without the Gura Gura fruit. Emperor's haki & all that other good stuff. He pretty much shrugged off all of Ace's assassination attempt without breaking much of a sweat, and I doubt if he even used his DF power for that back then. (Quaking in the chamber of his own boat would be royally stupid...)

And seriously, who else in OP can sustain so much damage and still slap the crap out of his foes? No one but WB, that's who.

elitefox
March 16, 2010, 12:01 AM
I have a feeling Sengoku has been holding back because WB was still alive and kicking. The marines were rightly worried about what WB could do. I got the impression that WB was holding back a bit the entire battle so as not to whipe out all his sons. the fact he carefully ripped the island in 2 to put all the grunt marines out of the fight is a taster of his power and the fact BB sees the quake quake fruit as the most powerful DF despite not being a logia speaks volumes.

So I imagine Senguko was avoiding diving into the fight so he could counter WB if he looked like he was going to try and rip Marineford into tiny pieces.

Also I reckon he was keeping an eye on Garp up on the platform in case he decided to save Ace. He didn't seem all that surprised when Garp took a dive against Luffy and he was on hand to pin down Garp after Akainu dropped Ace so he didn't go and batter Akainu.

There's plenty of reasons why he didn't go on a rampage before now. On the flip side the WB pirates are now in dissaray, Akainu is after Luffy and the BB pirates look like the last serious threat. So it makes sense he's going after them now.

I hope that we get to see a bit more of the BB pirates abilities as they fend of Snegoku and make a run for it. I'm esp curious to see how their super giant fits on a ship :). If his nickname "the Battleship" actually means he has some kind of Ship Ship fruit and actually becomes BB 's ship as some ppl suggested I wonder why he doesn't get his powers sapped as soon as he sets sail and sinks like a stone?

But I digress :). Spoilers look really good. It looks like Oda is bringing the arc to a close so we might get to see the new powerwed up SH's soon which I like the idea of and seeing one of the supernovas pitch up was a nice touch.

I don't have any problem with Law pitching up. I reckon he's the same type of pirate as WB, Luufy, Shanks etc etc so he's happy to help out fellow pirates against a common foe (marines) but he'll fight them with everything he's got when the time comes. Him pitching up helps increase his reputation amongst pirates and the marines and gets him potential allies. So it makes perfect sense to me.

To me, what comes into my mind is

Colosal Transform!!!
BAttleship mode

BB: gotta get out of here :p

Mangafan2
March 16, 2010, 12:02 AM
I still think Crocodile is Whitebeard's real son and when they get out of it, Crocodile might start his own crew with the Whitebeard pirates. And Iva knows this, thus that little secret he was talking about.

Anyway, I think this is going to be an awesome chapter, can't wait for it!
Really cool that Law shows up. By saying they will be enemies later on, you can count on it that their crew's will clash. Polar bear vs Sanji! hahaha

iloveonepiece
March 16, 2010, 12:15 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still think Crocodile is Whitebeard's real son and when they get out of it, Crocodile might start his own crew with the Whitebeard pirates. And Iva knows this, thus that little secret he was talking about.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know? that's not a bad twist at all! it would make perfect sense other than the fact that WB wanted a family and made the whole ship call him pop despite already having a son. i mean it would explain a lot of things... but WB doesn't seem like the type to choose his crew over his own REAL son seeing how much he values family.

Charlie
March 16, 2010, 12:26 AM

you know? that's not a bad twist at all! it would make perfect sense other than the fact that WB wanted a family and made the whole ship call him pop despite already having a son. i mean it would explain a lot of things... but WB doesn't seem like the type to choose his crew over his own REAL son seeing how much he values family.

I just had to laugh hard on that post. Thanks guys!

Whats next? The Thousand Sunny is going to come on its own and help Luffy? :)

I wonder if law is going to use his "room" ability on Luffy to help save or heal his body from the damage.

Rosebullet Teacher
March 16, 2010, 12:40 AM
This looks like a really heart pumping chapter, a really defining moment for the pirates, its no longer pirateA vs marines now former rivalries get put aside cos the enemy they are escaping wants more than their lives he wants to crush the new pirate era before it even jumps off, Croc on 2 counts with saving Luffy & collaborating with the sons of the man he wanted to kill the okama queen & bodyguard catching heat & Jinbei getting into By All Means Necessary mode cant wait to read this
FuS

s4suke uchiha
March 16, 2010, 12:49 AM
Source: 2ch // http://hitsuke.blogspot.com/
Credits: Aohige// Vered

Diterjemahkan oleh Locke dan Vebyo Arson

bocoran na udah ada ni..., tapi tampaknya sedikit berbeda dengan sebelumnya

Sengoku dan bajak laut Blackbeard bertarung, dan Sengoku menembakkan Shockwave dari tangannya
hanya dengan satu pukulan oleh Sengoku, bajak laut Blackbeard mulai batuk darah, dan tampaknya Sengoku di atas angin [ungkapan yang artinya sedang diuntungkan].

Dari apa yang saya ingat, ketika berganti adegan dan Akainu, Ivankov, dan Inazuma sudah terbaring ditanah ... mungkin saya telah melewatkan sebuah halaman?
Jinbei terus berusaha menyelamatkan Luffy, tetapi dihalangi oleh Akainu dan menyerangnya tapi Iva dan Inazuma menahan serangannya dimana serangan Akainu menembus mereka.
Akainu berkata jika mereka tidak menghalanginya pukulannya pasti akan mengenai jantung Jimbei.
Crocodile muncul, menerbangkan Luffy dan Jimbei dengan badai pasir, mengirim mereka ke Buggy.
tampaknya adegannya menjadi Akainu vs Crocodile vs Bajak laut Shirohige

Buggy membawa Luffy & Jinbei kabur, dan sebuah kapal yang mirip kapal selam keluar dari bagian laut yang belum membeku, dan Trafalga Law.

Trafalga Law mengatakan bahwa Luffy akhirnya akan menjadi musuhnya, tetapi untuk sekarang, nasib membawa mereka bersama-sama, dan dia akan membantunya.
Trafalga Law mengatakan "Serahkan Mugiwara, aku adalah seorang dokter!"

Kemudian berakhir.

msg
March 16, 2010, 01:13 AM
This chapter put a whole new meaning of - the enemy of my enemy is friend - especially croc.:amuse

I wonder what else Sengoku have in store for his df.Perhaps giving an "enlightenment" to BB.:amuse..You know like "let there be light in darkness" kind of thing.

So Akainu is still chasing, Aokiji is still blocking and Kizaru is no where to be found.By the looks of it, I'm guessing this arc probably gonna end around the beginning of April

chitgoks
March 16, 2010, 01:24 AM
no wonder sengoku did not do anything until now... he just clobbered the whole BB crew even with BB's added DF

lelouche123
March 16, 2010, 01:34 AM

naa , i think
with the roger's son its enough , i dont thnk , but who knows
whtever , befor than croco its marco on front ,
and croco its not a wb's son
to i mean
neiter of them felt like than could hapens

Bugzee
March 16, 2010, 01:41 AM
LOOL! @ the Shounen Jump magazine cover! Luffy using thrid gear: BIG FOOT! :XD

That's a classic! :D

BlindMunkey
March 16, 2010, 01:43 AM
I just had to laugh hard on that post. Thanks guys!

Whats next? The Thousand Sunny is going to come on its own and help Luffy? :)

I wonder if law is going to use his "room" ability on Luffy to help save or heal his body from the damage.

going merry did!
[hr]

LOOL! @ the Shounen Jump magazine cover! Luffy using thrid gear: BIG FOOT! :XD

That's a classic! :D

ya i laughed too.. goes to says One Piece Rules weekly Shounen Jump

Boagrious
March 16, 2010, 01:43 AM
Luffy!!! You can do it!! :b Time for the Pirates of the New World to step in and be bad asses..

Bugzee
March 16, 2010, 01:56 AM
Wow! :spaz

This chapter looks so awesome! Looks like Sengoku just pwned the BB pirates!

lelouche123
March 16, 2010, 01:57 AM
i'm disappointed from the color , i'm expected something about the wb's pirats

and about sengoku , woooouuuuuuu

the blackberd's pirats dont know the hazard into they are found

msg
March 16, 2010, 02:57 AM
Just saw the pics...Sengoku basically saying to BB to "just talk to my hand"! haha.

elitefox
March 16, 2010, 03:00 AM
zehahahaha pawned :D

Sengoku: Who do you think I am, I am the second strongest man in the world after WB

BB: a..a....argh, got to get his DF

:D

So nobody knows Sengoku's real power, even those who were just freed from ID
[hr]
Damn this chapter might come out awesome...

I guess, we underestimate it somehow