PDA

View Full Version : Sky is (not) blue...

Sama_al_Azraq
March 12, 2010, 06:35 AM
I am new mod for Nurarihyon no mago.
Ask me and I'll try to answer (maybe not all though...)

Akiyama
March 12, 2010, 06:38 AM
Which name do you preferred to be called, Sama? or Azraq?
Read anything else beside Mago?

Sama_al_Azraq
March 12, 2010, 07:59 AM
Call me either two is fine. As long as it's not "al"
Should I answer all the one I read?
Jump : One Piece, Nurarihyon no Mago, Psyren, Beelzebub, D.Gray-man, Tegamibachi
Sunday : Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Hayate no gotoku, Hajimete no Aku, Onidere
Magazine : Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei, Fairy Tail, Seitoukai Yakuin-domo
4-koma : Sketchbook, Little Busters the 4-koma, Misolala
Others : Landreaall, Moyashimon, Otoyomegatari, Billy Bat, Berserk, My Girl, Nyankoi, 3-gatsu no Lion, Bamboo Blade, Vinland Saga, Yotsubato, Umi no Misaki, To Aru
Light Novel : Chrome Shelled Regios, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
There's also others, but these are the main books I follow.

Koen
March 12, 2010, 09:32 AM
Nice list sama... and good you started this thread, people get to know you better with a thread

Other hobbies, manga aside, you have: Into sports? literature? movie? music?

blai
March 12, 2010, 12:53 PM
For how long have you been into manga and if you don't mind me asking, are you studying or working? And if you're working, what do you do for a living?

thornofcarrion
March 12, 2010, 01:47 PM
Hey Sama!

Nice to see you starting your own thread. Do you watch anime as well, other than reading manga?

Sama_al_Azraq
March 12, 2010, 08:26 PM
My hobby is game. Especially Japanese RPG. My faves are the one made by Atlus like Shin Megami Tensei series, Persona series (the older one, because the newer one have somewhat weak storyline).
I read manga since elementary (for wasting time purpose only), start following series manga since high school (Yuyuhakusho and Dragonball, there's a publisher that illegally publish the manga that time so I can read it before it licensed), and start download manga from internet 3 years ago.
I work part time as living.
I haven't watch anime for years and have somehow lost interest to anime and prefer manga more.

Akiyama
March 12, 2010, 09:32 PM
What made you join MH as a member and how did you find this site?

Will you be watching Mago's anime despite your lack of interest in the area?

Bugzee
March 12, 2010, 10:06 PM
I must break you (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQvB6OjHOU). :smile-big

'Twas a joke. :)But, I bet some of the mods really want to do that to you. :kukuku

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/Keith16/scary_face.jpg

http://blog.chosun.com/web_file/blog/177/22677/4/smiley-face-evil.jpg

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/65132/ecchi%20bunnygirl.jpg

http://images.absoluteanime.com/fullmetal_alchemist/gluttony.jpg

Favourite number?
Do you believe in magic?
Favourite song atm?

See ya around, dude!

Drmke
March 12, 2010, 10:55 PM
You read Vinland Saga!! You win in my book :amuse

Soooooooo, what's in like living in Indonesia? What do you do for fun? (besides manga)

M3J
March 12, 2010, 11:05 PM
Have you been to America?

Sama_al_Azraq
March 13, 2010, 02:48 PM
What made you join MH as a member and how did you find this site?

Will you be watching Mago's anime despite your lack of interest in the area?
Found the site when I searched for raws. Join because I want to discuss in the forum.
Maybe I'll watch Mago if the dvd rip comes out. Or if it last long enough.

Favourite number?
Do you believe in magic?
Favourite song atm?
Favorite number? Mm, 9? Wait, maybe 65?
By magic, do you mean magic trick or magic "magic"? For now I choose not to until someone convince me otherwise.
I am not really into music... But, maybe Shiina Ringo's Kabuki-chou no Joou?

Soooooooo, what's in like living in Indonesia? What do you do for fun? (besides manga)
I live in Java island so I don't think how I live here can represent other islands. It's relatively easy to live in. It's peaceful (if you're not live in an area of conflict). The people is nice (if not accumulated into mass and provocated or agitated). Life expense is not really high (if you're not a spendthrift). It's just, the people here is easily influenced by mass media and have a tendency to think sound of majority=right. Also the college students love to do demonstrations.
Transportation is also not practical. Although Java has train so it's better compared to other islands (only Java and Sumatra have railways).
I'm playing games for fun... I'm indoor-type.

Have you been to America?
Nope, never. Why did you ask?

blai
March 13, 2010, 08:00 PM
Will you ever consider to read Mahou Sensei Negima?

Sama_al_Azraq
March 14, 2010, 05:45 AM
No. Akamatsu Ken's manga is not my cup of coffee. I try to read AI, Love Hina and Negima but I never able to stand it. It's just not the type of harem manga I'm looking for.
And the protagonist is a shota...

blai
March 15, 2010, 10:10 AM
Well, in the magic world arc he takes a potion that makes him look like he's 15. The protagonist is frigging badass in the magic world arc too. Way better than the beginning. Everything pre-magic arc is just "meh"

Koen
March 20, 2010, 08:40 PM
Nope, never. Why did you ask?

He probably wants to meet you... M3J is very clingy, was I lucky he wasn't aware that I was in NYC ;)

M3J
March 20, 2010, 08:48 PM
I don't remember asking you that. O_o
But where have you been out f your country?

thornofcarrion
March 27, 2010, 02:51 PM
Hey Sama!

I want to know how did you come up with the title? You prefer manga or anime?

Sama_al_Azraq
March 28, 2010, 04:32 AM
Is there any deep meaning if I ever out to overseas or not? Anyway, yes, I have.
The title comes from my name. I added (not) because sky is not really blue in reality.
I'm still reading manga and don't watch anime anymore now, so manga all the way.

Akiyama
April 05, 2010, 03:15 PM
I added the new Mago icon to your thread , I hope you don't mind. :s

Have you been unhappy with any of the manga endings you've come across?

Sama_al_Azraq
April 10, 2010, 06:43 AM
No, I don't mind. Thanks.
For manga endings, every manga that canceled is unsatisfactory. Especially for manga that I like. For example Mx0, Double Arts etc. The "this is the start of our fight" end is the one I don't like the most.
For manga that not ended because cancellation, maybe School Rumble. Although I dropped it halfway and picked it up again when it ended, so the disappointment is not really big.
Maybe Death Note too, I considered the manga ended with L death.

Koen
April 10, 2010, 07:23 AM
No, I don't mind. Thanks.
For manga endings, every manga that canceled is unsatisfactory. Especially for manga that I like. For example Mx0, Double Arts etc.

Will you forgive me? :(

:hug sama :hug

Sama_al_Azraq
April 10, 2010, 08:25 AM
And you're asking forgiveness for...?

Koen
April 10, 2010, 08:31 AM
And you're asking forgiveness for...?

It is said among the staff that I cursed all these cancelled manga by reading them ;)

Sama_al_Azraq
April 11, 2010, 01:44 PM
Well, hope the curse won't happen again from now on...
That reminds me, when the next wave of cancelation and new series will be?

Koen
April 11, 2010, 07:48 PM
That reminds me, when the next wave of cancelation and new series will be?

I am not sure but I would say somewhere in may: after golden week... there has been two new series now but yeah the axe machine will work soon for sure :)

Sama_al_Azraq
April 12, 2010, 04:38 AM
So it's near.
Well, there's even a fake info where it said that this week One Piece will have 41 page and then have 3 consecutive week break. And during the break there will be 4 manga that canceled.
I'm not worry about Nurarihyon no Mago or Psyren. But Beelzebub kinda make me worry because of rumor about the author. Hope I just thinking too much, the rumor is definitely lie anyway...

Koen
April 12, 2010, 06:27 AM
But Beelzebub kinda make me worry because of rumor about the author. Hope I just thinking too much, the rumor is definitely lie anyway...

What was the rumour about? Of course, most can be belated April's fools and some people hate a manga so much that they probably spam fake rumours...

I wouldn't worry about mago, psyren or beelzebub. Cp and covers in account, jump has shown an appreciation towards these three series

Sama_al_Azraq
April 12, 2010, 08:37 AM
There's a rumor that Tamura Ryouhei will move to Sunday after more than a year have a serialization in Jump. I think it's not likely to happen though. Because he will lost a lot of fans if he really do that.

thornofcarrion
May 30, 2010, 01:15 PM
Hey Sama!

How are you? Anything new in life?

You like football? If you do, which team you'll be hoping to win the Worldcup?