PDA

View Full Version : Final Chapter

neild
November 10, 2006, 07:47 PM
i know it is still far far away from the end, but i want to know what you guys think. if next week is the last chapter of one piece, how do you see it?go shoot!you have 3 chances to vote

my ending is option no 3. that means luffy will find one piece before the story ends (where he finds out that the box is empty)

Freakzin
November 10, 2006, 09:21 PM
i think mine would be everybody a lot older, like dr. kureha, hiruruku they had adventure lives and then they stayed in a place i see each strawhat in a place established, when they meet a young boy and say he is goin to be a great pirate, the end

neild
November 10, 2006, 10:21 PM
you mean like shanks-luffy? where luffy takes shanks position?

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 11, 2006, 02:27 AM
I think the end is like the beginning:
Luffy get executed and saying the same things like Roger.

neild
November 11, 2006, 08:13 AM
I think the end is like the beginning:
Luffy get executed and saying the same things like Roger.

haha that will be too cruel.if he is the pirate king, who can kill him? why can he want to be killed?

Freakzin
November 11, 2006, 11:11 AM
you could say the same about roger, why did he die?

Dragonzair
November 11, 2006, 11:28 AM
Eh, it can be any of the above, but I still believe it won't be the last option. :p No one can die in OP unless it's a flashback...

Maybe...er. Hm. Dunno. It's really hard to predict OP. ><

neild
November 12, 2006, 08:37 AM
you could say the same about roger, why did he die?

he finds everything. fame, wealth, be a pirate king. he is on top of the world.no more purpose to live

Sorata
November 12, 2006, 06:57 PM
I donĀ“t vote because i think that Luffy will die in the end(that would be one hell of an end) smilling and without regrets because like Roger he gained everything - Wealth, fame, power but on top of that great nakama who make his live great.
Concerning the other characters: Nami will became a thief and Usopp a pirate captain, and both of them will become famous because they formed party with the infamous pirate King, the other characters will probably live a peacfull life.

neild
November 12, 2006, 09:23 PM
no2...why would luffy die? from business point of view you dont kill your main character.why would you build a character so long from zero to end just to kill him off?no...oda will not do that, he loves that character.[br]Posted on: November 12, 2006, 09:23:04 PM_________________________________________________even if he dies, oda will make up something like eat ressurection devil fruit, so he can live again or whatever.please dont die luffy

jeffhmwong
November 13, 2006, 06:55 AM
I dotn think Luffy will die in the end....this will screw up the whole anime.....(just like how the Doraemon ending was screwed up with)

HOWEVER, I dont think Luffy will become pirate king either. I say, he will bow out gracefully to someone else who beat him through respect.....MY GUESS OF THE "SOMEONE " is...........

RED HAIR SHANKS..!!!

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:43 AM
I dotn think Luffy will die in the end....this will screw up the whole anime.....(just like how the Doraemon ending was screwed up with)

HOWEVER, I dont think Luffy will become pirate king either. I say, he will bow out gracefully to someone else who beat him through respect.....MY GUESS OF THE "SOMEONE " is...........

RED HAIR SHANKS..!!!

sorry this is off topic, but how did the doraemon ending screwed up?just wanna know.
yeah i think if the ending will be a final 1 on 1 fight (option 3), it will be luffy vs shanks, the idol who luffy grew up to.when luffy can defeat shanks, he can return the hat to him

tqm_z
November 13, 2006, 11:40 AM
at last luffy's will yell: "im the pirate king!!", its obvios... this is what the story all about.
this story can't finish without its 1st episode objective.

Luffy can't die even on the final chapter, I think its uncool if Luffy dies
Before the the ending of the one piece, I think one of the crew wolud die.

I'm predicting Sanji will die protecting a nakama (maybe Nami) from a deadly Yonkou attack during a recon mission after her (the best navig.) was kidnapped.

on the funeral all Sw hat crew will promise him to find the all blue.

It is normal for this kind of story to have some sad part... that brought our tears out.

luffy: "...to become the king of pirates!!"
zoro: "...to become the world's greatest swordsman!!"
nami: "...to draw the map of the world!!"
ussop: "...to be a brave warrior of the sea!!"
sanji: "...to find all blue!!"
chopper: "...to become the best doctor in the world!!"
robin: "...to find the true history!"
franky: "...to become world's greatest shipwright!!"
going merry: "..to Sail together with the strawhats Forever!"
tqm_z: ... to read the last chapter of one piece!

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 13, 2006, 02:10 PM
There must be a sad part in a story so why can't Luffy die?

i would cry but it's a cry of happiness ... somehow

he reached everything when he's gotten the pirate king

Sorata
November 13, 2006, 04:18 PM
I agree with you Mugiwara_no_Jack, emotive endings are much better than endings where everyone lives happy forever and ever, this is a japanese manga, if you want that kind of endings go see "The beauty and the monster".

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:30 PM
luffy: "...to become the king of pirates!!"
zoro: "...to become the world's greatest swordsman!!"
nami: "...to draw the map of the world!!"
ussop: "...to be a brave warrior of the sea!!"
sanji: "...to find all blue!!"
chopper: "...to become the best doctor in the world!!"
robin: "...to find the true history!"
franky: "...to become world's greatest shipwright!!"
going merry: "..to Sail together with the strawhats Forever!"
tqm_z: ... to read the last chapter of one piece!

hahah nice one dude. if sanji dies no one will cook for them.each member is valuable.but the least valuable is usopp.so if one of them would die,it will be usopp

sushi
November 14, 2006, 08:02 AM
hahahhahahi'd go for the party...luffy loves to eat so maybe the party but thinking it again maybe he they all break up and follow their own life hope that wont happen last guess they all set sail to a new big adventure???

jeffhmwong
November 14, 2006, 08:34 AM
WTF....SANJI DIE? NOW Thats ridiculous...!!! NO one in the SH crew will die..!!!!

sushi
November 14, 2006, 08:37 AM
no way that would happen... if he dies luffy's gonna freak out cause his cook is dead

neild
November 14, 2006, 02:19 PM
if one of them will die,who will be your pick? i imagine one of them die,because they are not immortal.they are human being without devil fruit power.can be easily killed by gun shot.besides if one of them dies, it can trigger luffy's anger to defeat some super power enemy.maybe shanks will die??

Freakzin
November 14, 2006, 07:43 PM
OMG i just thought of a thing that's reallyyy twisteddd and totally not probable of happenin LOL!!!!!
u know movies like harrypotter 3 , or that arcabout the kids that were trapped in thattime zone
imagine this
LUFFY is GOL D ROGER!!!!!
he somehow came back in time to save somethin but then made his own crew and u all know the rest o.O!

neild
November 14, 2006, 11:31 PM
that is so lame to me.i hope one piece is not that magical.i still hope roger is related to luffy somehow.

OP_overlord
December 27, 2006, 11:23 PM
i think mine would be everybody a lot older, like dr. kureha, hiruruku they had adventure lives and then they stayed in a place i see each strawhat in a place established, when they meet a young boy and say he is goin to be a great pirate, the end

that is how it should happen one giant circle and luffy crew will be scatered all over the place

Efreet
December 29, 2006, 09:53 AM
my guess would definitely have to be Luffy celebrating, it seems fit that there is a happy ending after such a long adventure :smile-big

Timewiz
December 29, 2006, 02:02 PM
I think its going to be a mixture of 3 things, Luffy defeating the enemy at the start of the last chapter (after a couple chapters of fighting), luffy having a big party for the rest of the chapter and then in the last scene you see luffy and his crew behind him standing there with Luffy having a masive grin on his face shouting "Im King of the Pirates!". But then again because its luffy that will probably be the 3rd from last box with the 2nd from last box being Luffy turning to everyone behind him and saying "I need meet!" and then the last box has everyone punching him and shouting "BAKA!" haha that would be such a funny ending but it would probably end with the "Im king of the pirates" bit, hehe.

OP_overlord
December 29, 2006, 03:05 PM
i could see thatas teh last chapter but i still mant him to inspire other to go after one piece like shanks did it would be a good story

Efreet
December 30, 2006, 12:49 AM
the last chapter would be a mixture of joy and sorrow..

Joy: Luffy acquires One Piece and becomes the King of Pirates
Sorrow: He had to kill his mentor and friend Shanks :o

OP_overlord
December 30, 2006, 12:57 AM
yeah that could happen but we have all forgotten about teh poloygraph robin read it and it will have luffys name on it or something like that and it will know that he was to become pirate king

Efreet
December 30, 2006, 09:50 AM
one thing is confirmed about the Final Chapter: it won't be coming anytime soon :p

for one, the final battle would be between Luffy and one of the Emperors(most likely Whitebeard) and a fight that intense would take 24 chapters i think :smile-big

(maybe i'm just exaggerating :smile-big)

OP_overlord
December 30, 2006, 03:43 PM
idk if WB will still be around luffy might fight shanks or BB

War
December 31, 2006, 10:49 PM
Well, I visualize an ending whereby Luffy would share the same fate as Gold Roger. His crew would all be crying and Luffy would be smiling. Luffy would then be executed, just like that. It would be very sad but I think I would like that kinda ending.

And there goes to legend of One Piece...

But of course that would be after Luffy finds it. Btw, I don't think its treasure, I think its something very valuable, something that touches the heart.

mars0103
January 01, 2007, 07:19 AM
Well, I visualize an ending whereby Luffy would share the same fate as Gold Roger. His crew would all be crying and Luffy would be smiling. Luffy would then be executed, just like that. It would be very sad but I think I would like that kinda ending.

But of course that would be after Luffy finds it. Btw, I don't think its treasure, I think its something very valuable, something that touches the heart.

it might be the polly gyth that robin is looking for

OP_overlord
January 01, 2007, 08:15 PM
that is not very touching but i think that luffy will find One piece and havea party and there will be treasure and the polygraph but teh real "one piece" is somthing that will touch teh heart

Pevee
January 05, 2007, 07:49 PM

I doubt if Oda is that kinda guy to have that kind of ending. Luffy's death would disappoint most, if not all, of the fans. One Piece should end in happiness. At least I think so.

that is not very touching but i think that luffy will find One piece and havea party and there will be treasure and the polygraph but teh real "one piece" is somthing that will touch teh heart

That's exactly what I was thinking too! When I saw this thread I immediatelyl thought of the Cross Epoch chapter and the end of it. I think that's how One Piece should end.

OP_overlord
January 05, 2007, 10:26 PM
thanks for the support Pevee

jeffhmwong
January 07, 2007, 02:28 AM
WOW.....NOw tat suggested edning will really suck.,...

Pevee
January 07, 2007, 11:06 AM
thanks for the support Pevee

No problemo! I was simply thinking the same.

WOW.....NOw tat suggested edning will really suck.,...

Now, that's all about opinion, isn't it?
I just think that since we've been having sooo many mysteries and adventures during the series, the end shouldn't leave anything behind. That's why the ending with Luffy executed like D. Roger wouldn't be a proper one, at least for me. It leaves me guessing, and I doubt I would appreciate that since we've seen so many mysteries alike all throughout the manga already.
The one similar to Dragon Ball where everyone was shown in the future and reunite (wouldn't that mean that they're not together on the Thousand Sunny anymore? I wouldn't want that either) and all that seems to be a good one also, but I think there should be something grand to it; that's where the party comes in. The end should wrap everything up and add a little finishing touch by a great party. That's all to my idea.

OP_overlord
January 07, 2007, 06:30 PM
yeah and i like the luffy becomes like shanks and gives the hat to someone else will his crew is resting and all that and then the kid becomes a great pirate

Pevee
January 07, 2007, 10:19 PM
that kid would definitely be Luffy's son

OP_overlord
January 07, 2007, 11:54 PM
that would be kool does shanks have a son (i always wanted luffy to be shanks son but now i know other wise and i like it more)

jeffhmwong
January 08, 2007, 06:43 AM
Luffys son? then whos the mother?

Nami?

Must have been naughty on the voyage..

sushi
January 08, 2007, 07:00 AM
don wan nami

too money conscious

Absolutio
January 10, 2007, 05:24 AM
umm.. If luffy is the father, then the mother should have to be Vivi!!! Only a princess fit for the pirate king :p (not to mention nami is scary)

jeffhmwong
January 10, 2007, 09:45 AM
But i think VIvi will hook up with Coza

deathshadow25
January 10, 2007, 09:50 AM
Clean up the dirty talk yall

I think the chapter might be After Luffy has a fight for One Piece with Shanks. then when Luffy beats shanks Shanks tells Luffy he is now the pirate king and he dies.

sushi
January 11, 2007, 07:40 AM
shanks won't die.................................

OP_overlord
January 11, 2007, 04:35 PM
i could kinda see that but i dont want shanks to die so im goin to say no to take but he might just get beat (but if he did he could say that he not only beat his arm on a new era but his life to and it work and he wouldnt have done it differently)

xr3b0rn5inx
January 31, 2007, 10:04 AM
I dont think Luffy will reach One Piece because thats like wat everybody expects,if that does happen there will be no fun in it anymore.Maybe he will fall short behind to someone yet to be shown in the manga :s

neild
June 16, 2007, 03:10 AM
i just think the ending should be happy, thats all.whether its an ending that could make us laugh/satisfy/cried in tears, its up to him.i believe he will make a great choice in this one.in fact,oda has to make a reallllllly good ending,so that i can satisfy each and every fans who love one piece.thats a tough thing to do.

Eyefarted2
September 16, 2007, 01:14 AM
its gonna be an epilouge.

Impel Down
September 16, 2007, 07:40 AM
Epilogues are usually the last chapters. You don't have an epilogue in the middle of a story.

Aokiji
September 16, 2007, 04:31 PM
It's gonna be a Basilisk Kouga Ninpoucho ending

Impel Down
September 17, 2007, 04:20 PM
Right...let's pretend I don't know what that is. Explain it to me.

Aokiji
September 18, 2007, 05:29 AM
Everyone dies, there is no happy ending.

Impel Down
September 18, 2007, 05:48 PM
TT_TT I certainly hope not...besides, since when does Oda kill major characters...that aren't Brook?

TheBlackLotus
February 08, 2008, 08:30 PM
The last chapter will probably end up more of an epilogue, we see the characters after their adventures on one piece, or perhaps themselves as the greatest pirate crew during the time, word will spread through their own friends, etc. Maybe some sort of meaning of the word treasure (assuming One Piece isn't something really valuable in terms of monetary value, and was more something significant to someone who can call themselves the pirate king) will be explained with Luffy and the SH continuing to explore the world as the greatest pirates in the new era.

However perhaps events in the new world could change how the series ends depending on some major events that may or may not happen.

kazuma_uzumaki
February 10, 2008, 12:29 AM
I can imagine like a super flash back chapter. Luffy's gonna visit everyone he's met on his voyage, blah blah blah, then white out with random cool line
[hr]

TT_TT I certainly hope not...besides, since when does Oda kill major characters...that aren't Brook?
well brooke isnt entirely dead >_>

Wale
February 16, 2008, 10:04 PM
And what will happen after they find One Piece? Will the crew split up? I mean Brook wants to get back to Laboon, Usopp wants to get back and live with Kaya, Sanji wants to find All Blue and make there a restaurant or something like that.. what will happen to the Straw Hat Crew then? :S