PDA

View Full Version : Powers Predictions for the final attack that will be used in One Piece by characters

firework
March 27, 2010, 04:46 PM
what do you guys predict the final attacks of the protagonists will be and who do you think they will be directed to?

My guesses:
Luffy - variation of his gomu gomu no storm, but with G3 + G2 arms, against BB/Akainu
Zoro - either his asuraed XXX Pound cannon, or a new type of slash, against Mihawk
Nami - a hurricane/tornado like attack against an NIV (newly introduced villain)
Franky - Coup de explosion or something like that that uses 2-3 bottles of cola, against Kuma/NIV/Vegapunk

Uriel
March 28, 2010, 10:58 AM
Luffy will end with an attack called the Voices of All Things which will consist in a Giant Luffy with a might Haki Punch.

:O

ScratchmenApoo
March 28, 2010, 11:42 AM
The last fight is near Raftel, which is very icy and cold... On top of the icebergs are Luffy and Blackbeard fighting, surrounded by water. Blackbeard is very cocky and lets Luffy do a gomu gomu no jet bazooka infused with all his hatred towards BB. Teach flies through several icebergs, coughing up blood and then finally drowns...

Zoro and Mihawk duel off on the island before Raftel, which has a warm climate. They duel near rocky cliffs and cut off forests and huge chunks of rock. Zoro loses an arm during the fight but clears his mind and understands that he doesn't need Santōryū to defeat Mihawk. He has a similar moment when fighting Das Bones, then does a Nitōryū style attack, one that hasn't been shown yet. Mihawk realises his defeat, turns around, and lets Zoro have the finishing slash, similar to what Mihawk did to Zoro in their first duel, which Zoro remembers.

I've no idea who could be the last opponents for other Strawhats so I can't write any more short stories.

RichardMNixon
March 29, 2010, 03:44 PM
Luffy: I think the axe has the most "finality" to it so to speak. Maybe he can stretch his foot up into orbit and bring down a flaming jet gigant axe at escape velocity.

Zoro: Asura Secret Technique - 9000 Worlds.

Sanji: generally has more combos than single attacks. I could see a twin diablo jambe cartwheel thing or geppou juggling them higher and higher into the air then brochetting them down.

Franky: Coup-de-BEAM!

Usopp: Shooting a reject dial?

Dice
March 29, 2010, 03:55 PM
I would love to see the gum-gum-baloon as a final attack. Blackbeards attacks Luffy with the rest of his power using the gura gura-nomi. Luffy does the baloon and *bäm* the waves of the gura-gura-earth-quake are refelected back to Blackbeard.

I kinda like it if the final attack is no real final attack. I really loved Naruto's headbutt against Gaara. That could be kinda considered the final attack of this fight^^

Pyrus
March 29, 2010, 07:15 PM
Luffy: Last verse, same as the first. A gum-gum pistol on a two-page spread.

firework
March 29, 2010, 08:24 PM
Luffy: Last verse, same as the first. A gum-gum pistol on a two-page spread.

that would be so lame :/

bittman
March 30, 2010, 12:40 AM
Luffy: Spirit Bomb
Zoro: Bankai
Sanji: IRON CHEF!

Or seriously: probably just a normal un-gomugomu'ed punch. Sounds lame, but emotions don't get explained in words.

DEATHBOTT
March 30, 2010, 02:29 AM
gommu gommu giant jet haki axe, rifle or bazooka.
might be another gear mixed in there or another df.

urlaub
March 30, 2010, 06:39 AM
The usual wet dream is ofcourse: giant jet gatling(or storm) infused with haki.

The simple but quite good looking massive strenght, but in all aspects usual punch with a fist is a considerable alternative for many reasons(for one reason remember tenrybuuto and Hyena).

A long time ago I wished with all my heart that Luffy takes down the entire marine HQ or Marejoa with the first case scenario.

Would be pretty awesome if we could get the first scenario and added there would be riffle to. Can you imagine jet gatling with riffle? Constant drill action is what I say baby.

But now looking from another perspective I kinda feel that the axe is a considerable candidate too. Or the balloon. In that case Luffy would be like a high velocity rubber ball left loose in a small box.

Marche
April 04, 2010, 11:07 AM
For Rufy:
A giant fist (Gear III fist) imbuked with Haki or a giant Axe imbuked with Haki (similar (only is a Giant form) to that in which crushed Arloong's palace).
She will crush Mariejoa and Akainu (if Akainu will not defeat by Garp with perhaps Aokiji's helps).
The other attack will be used against BB.
These attack will crush BB and Mariejoa, the effect will be as the earthquake in which WB slash in 2 Mariejoa.

For Sanji: I think than He will use a "diablo jambe" (perhaps with both foot) imuked with his Haki.
He will melt someone/something.

For Zoro:He will do an attack, He will imbuke his swords with his Haki, He will crash Mihawk's sword, and also the Kuina's sword will be crushed.
Of the other SH I have not ideas yet.

Wrath
April 04, 2010, 12:42 PM
Gomu Gomu no Strong Force.