PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 581 Discussion / 582 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Akainu
March 31, 2010, 03:16 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler Pics & Summaries (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59442) thread. This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks

Chapter is available over here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/)

Also please note, that One Piece will take a break in issue 19 of WSJ, so expect the next spoilers in the week of 04/11.

hot_chips
April 12, 2010, 02:39 AM
I doubt Hancock caught up to Luffy as he is in a submarine. Also considering Hancock used a battleship to chase Luffy and all ships that are owned by marines would be avoided by Law naturally it makes it even mroe unlikely she caught up.
Unless they somehow communicated via den den mushi but that is also unlikely.

And Moria getting executed by Doflamingo could be an order from the 5 olides, or a Yonkou/king of sorts. But I don't understand why he must be executed specifically.

joyner
April 12, 2010, 02:43 AM
It seems that the spoiler is contradicting the last episode, but ill wait for confirmation. I am still clueless with doflamingo's actions and plan, it seems that he has his own plan against government just like BB.

monkey D luffy
April 12, 2010, 02:44 AM
i dunno this sounds off... cant really tell why but i have a feeling this one is fake.
ill wait for more info to decide.

NoLimit89
April 12, 2010, 02:51 AM
Big Mom and Boa catching up sounds really fake.

Seriously, people are gonna be all like "zomg big mom = lola's mom", which is nonsense because that new world captain who's aligned with WB is already a great candidate. It just sounds like whoever made the spoiler wants to play off that past lola's mom forshadowing to make his fake spoiler more genuine.

Boa catching up? What nonsense is that? No one should have caught up because if Boa is able to, then that would mean other marines should be able to catch up as well, which is counterproductive in the story telling point of view for allowing Luffy to escape.

Fox666
April 12, 2010, 02:58 AM
I am not (yet) gonna call it fake because of inconsistences. It's just a early spoiler.

But yet, there are some questions:
- How does Hancock reach a submarine? Even if they communicate through the Den Den Mushi, why would Law trust her?
- Why Sengoku wants to reveal about the other level 6 prisoners to the world?

It would be strange for Doflamingo call Moria useless. Doflamingo did not much in the war, it would be at least hypocrite of Doflamingo part. At least, Moria tried to attack Luffy, that's already 10 times Doflamingo's disposal.

Who could give orders to Doflamingo? Doflamingo doesn't looks like the kind of person that follow orders. I would not think of Gourousei, a Yonkou or Dragon, that would be too predictable, I am starting to think of a new misterious force...

k-dom
April 12, 2010, 02:58 AM
Sengoku gave the order to stop that is why marines do not chase the submarine but Boa catching him is really surprising.
For Doflamingo order I rather suspect the tenryubito. After all he was the one owning the slave house
and of course big moma will make think to Lola's mom. The theory goes since we have heard of her

Shadoguardian
April 12, 2010, 03:21 AM
Alright, if Hancock catches up to the submarine, that's one thing. But Hancock just takin Luffy to the Kuja island? Hancock loves Luffy too much to do something like that to him especially when he's in such bad shape. It's more likely that Luffy gets to Shabondy all patched up and then given to Rayleigh to take care off. Besides, what happened to Jimbei?

Chronorox
April 12, 2010, 03:33 AM
BigMom sounds too stupid as a name (altough I'm a huge Metal Gear fan ^^) and too obvious (regarding the Lola's mom theory) in my opinion. Also Doflamingo is not the guy that would take orders from ANYONE, so I think this may be a fake...

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 03:38 AM
Well Moria dieing is the best news I have ever heard.

metronome
April 12, 2010, 03:38 AM
Fake
several points to show that
1) The cover is shanks and buggy, which isn't oda's style to show people who are appearing in the current arc, while oda likes to place people in the cover who are missing from the storyline for a long time
2) Hancock "captures" Luffy, not "took" Luffy, how did they achieve that? If 3 admirals fail to get that hands on the submarine, how many chances does the small marine ship hold? and by the way the storyline should show that the submarine is hit or not, rather than showing Hancock.
3) If hancock really do capture Luffy, she wont take him back to the Kuja island, even if she does, it will be some chapters further.
4) Oda should show more of Shanks rather than the others
5) why would Sengoku would want to reveal the missing prisoners to the world, he would be the least of the marines who would like the idea.

deffkryz
April 12, 2010, 03:40 AM
Apprentice, same mobile phone -> I believe the spoiler to be very true. Even if it's only a plot summary of four lines that make up probably 15 up to 19 pages. Catching up a submarine ... that was heavily under attack. It's pretty easy to think up some damage to the ship caused by one of Kizaru's attacks.

chitgoks
April 12, 2010, 03:49 AM
if the next chapter won't focus on luffy and the crew, id prefer it would be shanks and his crew

sarutobi_sensei
April 12, 2010, 03:58 AM
Well it kinda does sound fake, but there might be some truth to it.

ScratchmenApoo
April 12, 2010, 04:17 AM
This one is not Oda's style. Too many sceneries at once is not usual (Marineford, Shabaody, Impel Down, Kuja Island all at once?!). If Magellan is shown near death, how can one conclude from that it is level 6, maybe it's some other level. Doflamingo doesn't have any grudges against Moria, otherwise it would've been apparent in this war (or previous scenes with Shichibukai). Too much fan fiction, I say it is fake.

TonyTonyChopper
April 12, 2010, 04:24 AM
who is bigmom? i hope its fake... i'm waiting for 2 weeks to hear about strawhats... only strawhats...

Lohnt
April 12, 2010, 04:27 AM
This is exactly like Oda and it is real.
- Boa tells the marines to follow Luffy, the Marines have more resources than the Kuja pirates. Catching up does not mean underwater, it could just mean to where Law is headed.
- BigMomma has been foreshadowed since Thriller Bark, and "momma" is similar to how WB's crew called him "POPS."
Boa will need Big Momma to help protect Amazon Lilly, she seems like the last good one left (kind of like Ivankov style character), because we don't know Shank's intentions or his ties to Sengoku.
- Moria's usefulness has ended, Donflamingo has to establish himself as an Arc villain, which is why he must kill Moria. I'm looking forward to who has been leading him to do the things he does.

Nolimit, that's impossible, if the new world captain that aligned with WB was a Yonkou, much less Big Momma, we would have been informed by Oda, and the Marines would have commented on the alliance of 2 Yonkou.
BigMomma is Lola's Captain.

k-dom
April 12, 2010, 04:30 AM
Fake
several points to show that
1) The cover is shanks and buggy, which isn't oda's style to show people who are appearing in the current arc, while oda likes to place people in the cover who are missing from the storyline for a long time

I suppose you should have a look to last chapter cover...

I have said previously why the marine not catching is not a problem

Globaly I don't see how someone could have make that up. So I believe it can be true

Shiro-kun
April 12, 2010, 04:32 AM
Doflamigo wants to kill Moria?
World Goverment is saying they want to cover up the results of the War and Sengoku disagrees ? (IT WAS TELEVISED for one)...
Hancock caught up to a Submarine?
BigMom ......

Alright ..
This spoiler just wants to scream fake doesnt it?

aionaraP
April 12, 2010, 04:47 AM
im sure this is fake. come one, i mean BIGMOM? wtf, thats the lamest name in one piece ever. just listen to the names of the other yonkou: edward newgate, shanks, kaidou and then you'll add BIGMOM??? /facepalm /epicfail

if the next arc would be the defeat of doflamingo, then i guess thats pretty acceptable. though im still betting for a timeskip and the SH reunion. :(

Katz
April 12, 2010, 04:47 AM
It kinda does, though I'd love to see Moria die....he's absolutely worthless, but we'll see, but they just seem Fake-ish to me

NoLimit89
April 12, 2010, 05:02 AM
Nolimit, that's impossible, if the new world captain that aligned with WB was a Yonkou, much less Big Momma, we would have been informed by Oda, and the Marines would have commented on the alliance of 2 Yonkou.
BigMomma is Lola's Captain.

You misunderstood me.

My point was that the spoiler was fake because the name "Big Momma" seems like an attempt to take advantage of the past foreshadowing of Lola's mom so that the spoiler would seem more credible. My reason was that there's already a good candidate for Lola's mom, and that's the new world captain that we saw being aligned with Whitebeard. If Oda wanted to make another character that seemed to fit the bill in being Lola's mom just to make us guess, then I would call that a cheap ploy and a very unoriginal one at that.

Definitely NOT the style of Oda.

ZZPallando
April 12, 2010, 05:03 AM
But yet, there are some questions:
- How does Hancock reach a submarine? Even if they communicate through the Den Den Mushi, why would Law trust her?

Why, you ask ?
Because... she is BEAUTIFUL ! :p

Anyway, this spoiler might be true: the cover is consistent with the last one (actors of the war), the chapter focuses on several locations (like other end-of-arc chapters) and nothing is really strange (even if some parts look like a fanfic...)

Davit08
April 12, 2010, 05:09 AM
I have a feeling this maybe true. as for "Big Mom" could be nickname like "White beard" "Red Hair" "Strawhat" etc. Moria, I hope that's true cause i'm sick of him he's getting old he got defeated once how useful can he be later? he can't. Boa Hancock catching up is also possible, and it is possible that Law saw Boa Hancock protect luffy in the war. So he wouldn't question her.

SilversDKRayleigh
April 12, 2010, 05:16 AM
Well Moria dieing is the best news I have ever heard.

Agreed!

I would not mind the part about the higher powers finally coming to the surface.

Monkey D Ty
April 12, 2010, 05:17 AM
if the spoiler aint fake them im guessing do flamingo i under the control of 'big mom' (yh it is a shitty name) im guessin it is lola's mom and shes out for revenge on moria for imprisoning lola. jusst a guess

bittman
April 12, 2010, 05:23 AM
Well people have already pointed out a lot of reasons this could be fake. Here's another one:

Magellan defeated and more level 6'ers vanished. And then Sengoku says "Yes that is excellent. Let's tell the world they're all going to be raped and pillaged by the pirates who were seen as runner-ups to a man who destroyed our strongest base."

I mean, I know Sengoku has been a complete letdown in this arc, but what the heck is that crap?

The Doflamingo higher-ups thing stinks also. Sounds too much like a Kimbley rip-off. Like people can't remember what nihilist is in what manga anymore.

kangclaw
April 12, 2010, 05:35 AM
Well people have already pointed out a lot of reasons this could be fake. Here's another one:

Magellan defeated and more level 6'ers vanished. And then Sengoku says "Yes that is excellent. Let's tell the world they're all going to be raped and pillaged by the pirates who were seen as runner-ups to a man who destroyed our strongest base."

I mean, I know Sengoku has been a complete letdown in this arc, but what the heck is that crap?

The Doflamingo higher-ups thing stinks also. Sounds too much like a Kimbley rip-off. Like people can't remember what nihilist is in what manga anymore.

In the manga Moria stated that the only Shichibukai that listens to the WG is Kuma, and we know where that leads. So Doflamingo taking orders from higher ups seem fishy to me, he doesn't seem the type of pirate that follows other people's orders.

Gats
April 12, 2010, 05:45 AM
Doflamingo can still follow order if it's also in his own interest, a contract or some kind of interesting reward. Like he did for WB case.

DARK
April 12, 2010, 05:46 AM
who is bigmom? i hope its fake... i'm waiting for 2 weeks to hear about strawhats... only strawhats...

The spoiler does sound fake, and being a Monday certainly doesn't help its authenticity.
If it does end up true, however, many fans would suspect that BigMom is Lola's mom/captain. Lola gave Nami her mom's vivre card back in Thriller Bark and that she would "help" them in the New World, which is where all the Yonkou preside.
It's one of those plot points that Oda really never did get across.

chess4
April 12, 2010, 05:53 AM
i dont know what to think about the spoiler. it could either or. big mama is a cool nickname by the way. if luffy is on kuja island then it will be even hard for the others to get back 2 him. i guess we will know if this is real in a couple of days

metronome
April 12, 2010, 06:04 AM
by the way, big mom is just a rough translation
it actually sounds something like Bigguma

St Michael
April 12, 2010, 06:04 AM
The spoiler bothers me.

I was expecting some cool burrial ceremonies for Ace and WB , a speech of Red Hair , maybe some interactions with Buggy.

And what do we have :
- "Big Mom". Meh.
- Magellan defeated.
- Doflamingo following orders (wtf)
- Jinbei on the Kuja Island , I mean fishmen don't count as men ? Racism !

At least if the spoiler reveals himself to be true , there are 2 great things to come :
- Schichibukai duel.
- New lvl6 prisonners. And I hope that they're more like Crocodile , Shiryu or Jinbei than the crappy , lame , BB crew members.

Cedde
April 12, 2010, 06:09 AM

Sengoku letting the world know that they won, but many bad guys escaped from ID, makes the population still cling on the marines and goverment... its strategy.

if boa catch up with luffy, it would be fun to see Law's crew "Oh man, i don't wanna be strawhat now" while luffy is laying on the table, then boa comes and says luffy is her husband then the crew " Oh man, i wanna be strawhat now"...

why moria die? :( he is so sad :( he tries, and wants to be something more then himself, but he just fails :(

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 06:11 AM
I do not understand the kuja island part? Is Boa going there with Luffy or alone? And this would mean a further delay of SH reunion. And I fear then Boa will stay on the island---which is even more worse.

frontaLobotomy
April 12, 2010, 06:17 AM
My instincts say this is fake, but then I've been proven wrong too many times during this war to rule it out completely. The most part seems plausible, but Doflamingo wanting to assassinate Moria on someone else's orders? That's the most suprising part. More importantly, how does he plan to get away with it in front of the Marines? Unless he has some sort of exclusive line to the Gorusei, or is going to team up with Teach, it seems out of character from what we've seen of this guy.
Magellan still managing to be alive is a huge reprive for the World Government, as they can rebuild Impel Down and MHQ without too much of the infrastructure being changed.
Hancock catching up to Law wouldn't really suprise me, as I would imagine the log on both ships(/sub) will be pointing to Fishman Island, so they'd have to either go there or to Shabondy, a relatively short distance from where they left.

papeles
April 12, 2010, 06:26 AM
I don't see why most of you say this is almost sure to be fake. Anyways, new one and confirmed is up, lets wait translation.

BigMom is like Redhair, strawhat, whitebeard, and so on... Why should it be wrong for a pirate to have such a name? Oo

Boa catching up (not arrest the submarine, lol) with luffy. Why should it be fake? she has a fcking marine warship and she left almost at the same time Law did.

Im guessing Oda is prolly showing everything after the war ended: impel down, marineford, the pirates etc. Now we will start to see luffy's new bounty, his recovery, crew development and reunion, fishman's island then... New World

narupiece
April 12, 2010, 06:36 AM
I ran the new spoiler in Google Translator and it looks like the first spoiler is in fact true. There's a lot of nonsense produced by the translator though so I'm still hoping someone will give us a real translation soon.

Oh the new spoiler doesn't seem to mention Doflamingo though.

Fox666
April 12, 2010, 06:40 AM
The second spoiler is the same, but without the Doflamingo and Impel Down parts... instead there are lot of lines about the Supernovas.

vanderag
April 12, 2010, 06:43 AM
I really think this is a fake. Why would Luffy go to Kuja Island and why would law hand him over to a marine ship after this war. Luffy needs to get to shabondy because that is where the other SH will go not kuja. Law wouldn't hand Luffy over to a shichibukai and a ship full of marines so easily. I don't understand that part of the tarnslation.

Also why would the "higher ups" presumably the world government order Donflamingo around and Moria is pretty much the only shichibukai who actually did nothing against the world government. However he lost to Luffy and the world government no this so its a possibility.

There seems to be no mention of the WB pirates or Jailbreak League. This is strange as it introduces Magadellan again why now???

To me this seems fake and its teusday??? Bit early maybe:s

Didn't reliese second spoiler soz then maybe elements of it are true.

monkey D luffy
April 12, 2010, 06:44 AM
second spoiler seems more reliable. from what i got we see the reaction of people around the world and then the SN talking.

Davit08
April 12, 2010, 06:47 AM
and it seems boa turns the marines on the marine ship into stone to prove to law that she isn't an enemy, and contacts them through den den mushi, since they seem to be above the surface now. and the mention of yonkou is by nickname "Red Hair", "Kaidou" and "Big Mom."

Shachida
April 12, 2010, 06:49 AM
I really think this is a fake. Why would Luffy go to Kuja Island and why would law hand him over to a marine ship after this war. Luffy needs to get to shabondy because that is where the other SH will go not kuja.Why would luffy go anywhere since he's mortally injured and wouldn't even steer law's ship even if he wasnt.

Law wouldn't hand Luffy over to a shichibukai and a ship full of marines so easily. I don't understand that part of the tarnslation.Because love is like a hurricane!

PS:
I hope the part about Flamingo attacking Moira is true because I dislike Moira quite a bit.

I like the part where Kidd says that now is the perfect time for them to make a splash in the New World now that the power balance between the yonkou is disrupted. I hope we see more of him soon!

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 06:53 AM
Okey, so according to the new one is Boa heading to Kuja? If she is, is it alone or with Luffy?

monkey D luffy
April 12, 2010, 06:54 AM
ok reread the google translation line by line until it made sense and now i get it. this one is confirmed so the other is fake, at least the trans is fake since i didnt bother to translate the first spoiler myself.

beastboy
April 12, 2010, 06:56 AM
WoW...
I don't get why you think Dofla don't follows orders, he went to all the reunions...
He just does what he is interested in!
He will kill Moria because of an order from the higher ups... I think thats marine ford!

Moria was beaten by millions of lvl 6 prisioners... not a big deal! Of corse he could take care of most of them...

Hancock just found the boat and had a long conversasion with law, wich I can't read in googlish!

And BigMomma is just win!
I mean:
http://images.google.pt/images?q=big%20momma&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:pt-PT:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=pt-PT&tab=wi

She has to look like that... xD
And maybe Oda is just tricking has... he says that a yonkou is named Big Momma, but then, Lola's mom is just Momma's biggest enemy, and Luffy will help Lola's mom by fighting the yonkou Big Momma! xD... that would be a Win!

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 06:59 AM
If Moria dies then we have left Doflamingo, Mihawk, Kuma and Boa. And my fingers are aking to tell you that I see that noone is gonna stay as schishibukai for long except for Kuma,DoFlamingo and Mihawk. And we can conclude that for Kuma and DoFlamingo it is too not very certain.

Ashura_Ichibugin
April 12, 2010, 07:04 AM
I do not have much experience with spoilers, but something doesn't feel right about the spoiler. I say fake, but not sure.

ScratchmenApoo
April 12, 2010, 07:06 AM
The second post in the Pics and Summaries thread says it is "2ch" and "confirmed" and the plot/story is ROUGHLY the same as the first spoiler suggested.
I will be very surprised if this is real.

gold349
April 12, 2010, 07:07 AM
for me marineford can wait..Luffy and what happens around him at moment is important for story...hancock catching up to sub, communication sounds all good...big momma is mentioned in 2 scripts though both can fake I'd go with it as real/confirmed until its faked out.

DLord.Van.Buuren
April 12, 2010, 07:09 AM
wow i hope the first spoiler is correct because it seems to have a oda touch with all the mystery l .

i think kaidou isnt the fat figure in the yonkou panel . but rather the one in the bottom

Shachida
April 12, 2010, 07:28 AM
Hancock just found the boat and had a long conversasion with law, wich I can't read in googlish!

I think Law tells Bepo to ready the cannons because they're being followed? and he won't give luffy up without a fight.
Then they hear a woman's voice over the den den mushi saying she's The empress of kuja island Hancock. She says she's Luffy's companion. She says she has to take luffy to kuja island immediately.
Law doesn't understand the connection because Hancock is a Shichibukai, so he demands proof.
Hancock says something like "Proof? Well alright... Love is like a hurricane!"
Law apparently accepts this (but thinks her behaviour is strange?). Hancock then tells him not to worry as the marines are her prisoners.

Marche
April 12, 2010, 07:29 AM
What the hell? I haven't understood anything by this tranlastion.
Is my PC fault or the translation itself????

Romanov D Paul
April 12, 2010, 07:35 AM
The spoiler is most likely true. I't definetely Oda's style of narration, and there are too many details. Who in the hell could have named the last Younkou "BigMama"? And speking on this topic... AH! Now I'm most certain that she's Lola's mum, though it's kinda of a shame for her to have such a weakling as a child :D. By the way, isn't it a bit strange that she's the second emperor to have a family theme? WB was called "pops" and now we have "BigMama". She must be REALLY of a big woman indeed...

I feel kinda sorry for the poor bastard Magellan, being beaten to pulp by lvl. 6 prisoner musn't be a funny thing at all. From what we can read so far, also, it seems like that the number of escapee from ID is higher then we thought, and the last ones left to roam free in the seas are by far the worst ... tough times ahead for the rookies of the world, man. But this gives a real chance to Mr2 to not have kicked the bucket for real at least.

Almost forgot to mention: props to Doflamingo for cleaning a seat in the Schichibukai from a useless overweighted lizard. And I can't wait to see the cover page, it's almost like Oda's is dropping an hint on the fact that Buggy has right now almost as much respect as Shanks. Well maybe I'm overthinking it, but it's quite likely for him to become a renewed figure in the Grand Line after all the mess he's been trough.

sindergi
April 12, 2010, 07:40 AM
What the hell? I haven't understood anything by this tranlastion.
Is my PC fault or the translation itself????

Because its an Google-Translation - nobody can understand a Google-Translation !! :D

For me these Spoilers sounds fake - but in the past i thought of many Spoilers that these are fake but guess what.......the spoilers were real.

So I dont know if these Spoilers are true or fake....i can only say one thing - i dont like the spoilers !
Not enough about the RHs or the SHs......
[hr]

The spoiler is most likely true. I't definetely Oda's style of narration, and there are too many details. Who in the hell could have named the last Younkou "BigMama"? And speking on this topic... AH! Now I'm most certain that she's Lola's mum, though it's kinda of a shame for her to have such a weakling as a child :D. By the way, isn't it a bit strange that she's the second emperor to have a family theme? WB was called "pops" and now we have "BigMama". She must be REALLY of a big woman indeed...

I feel kinda sorry for the poor bastard Magellan, being beaten to pulp by lvl. 6 prisoner musn't be a funny thing at all. From what we can read so far, also, it seems like that the number of escapee from ID is higher then we thought, and the last ones left to roam free in the seas are by far the worst ... tough times ahead for the rookies of the world, man. But this gives a real chance to Mr2 to not have kicked the bucket for real at least.

And Luffy is responsible (not alone) for this........so think that was not a very good deed from Luffy.

Romanov D Paul
April 12, 2010, 07:47 AM
Well, he certainly has an indirect responsability for causing the big mess in ID, but it's not his actual fault for freeing the lvl. 6 prisoners, right? I mean, it was surely BB doing. Actually, if you see into it a bit more deeply, it was a deliberated choice for Luffy's group not to free up any other Lvl. 6 inmates a part form Crocodile and Jinbei, cause thay knew they could cause problems. But all in all, Luffy's will be given the responsablity from this by the government, that's almost a given.

sarutobi_sensei
April 12, 2010, 07:51 AM
Even if Luffy hadn't gone to ID, BB would have. Sure he probably would've died there, but we never know.

Anyway, BigMomma, I wonder if she is Lola's mother xD

If she is, Luffy just got another Yonkou supporting him :D

Can't wait for a full translation and not that google/babelfish one.

LongLiveOnePiece
April 12, 2010, 08:04 AM
aloha guys.well I am a believer. hah i believe it true,although i waited something better.I am not so pumped up :( Probably because no significant chars in it.No shanks till now,no BB no Sengoku-Garp and ofc no luffy-strawhat. However,let us wait and see.

hhv94
April 12, 2010, 08:15 AM
Gonna wait for confirmation and hopefully some scans. Either way interesting spoiler speculation.

BetaRuler
April 12, 2010, 08:21 AM
Alot of people sound so stupid...

You call EVERYTHING else about that first spoiler fake EXCEPT Moria suddenly getting killed off all of a sudden... Doesn't that hit the "FAKE" bell harder than the rest of the spoiler?
I think the rest of that spoiler sounds more genuine than Moria suddenly getting killed! Besides, Moria's power is probably a power that CAN fight Doflamingo, since Moria can switch with his shadow to avoid Doflamingo's control ability, those 2 would make a good matchup in your davy back fight threads!

As for the other spoilers... sum1 HAD to go with babel fish eh -.-... guess these spoilers are just for kicks for now.

SharpKnives
April 12, 2010, 08:46 AM
Spoilers are real. I'd bet anyone. Becuase Moria is going to show us what he can do.

I can see laws face when Boa shows up.

He's like

Law:Oh shit, oh well I tried off you go Luffy go with the pretty lady"

Bebo: But captain he doesn't see hostile!

Law: :o

hy4k
April 12, 2010, 09:40 AM
I think doflamingo is going to wipe out moria. he's the tony montana of the one piece world and it'll be a nice twist

very happy to see that luffy will wake up on amazon lily. also very happy we found out about the final yonkou (lola's mother?)

blackbeard's crew is going to be insane if he released a bunch more people from level 6. guy is a badass

RichardMNixon
April 12, 2010, 09:57 AM
I think doflamingo is going to wipe out moria. he's the tony montana of the one piece world and it'll be a nice twist

very happy to see that luffy will wake up on amazon lily. also very happy we found out about the final yonkou (lola's mother?)

blackbeard's crew is going to be insane if he released a bunch more people from level 6. guy is a badass

My impression is the level 6 guys weren't with him, but missing somewhere in ID. Wonder if we'll see what happened to Magellan, we might be able to tell if it was Shiryuu or someone else based on his injuries.

BigMom sounds like it could be Lola's mom I guess, but that sounds fishy. BigMom? She's a Yonkou, why is her defining characteristic that she's the mother of a nobody rookie?

gold349
April 12, 2010, 09:58 AM
Magellan defeated?, I wonder how many he took down with him lol, his last ability was very strong, that poison was said to be able to destroy ID but then again you never know how abilities fair against each other and its not necessary for a level6 prisoner to have stopped him.

monkey D luffy
April 12, 2010, 09:59 AM
i think that part with moria and impeldown your talking about is fake...

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 10:13 AM
I am satsfied with myself if this part with magellan and ID is correct since I seriously predicted that nest chapter we will see that Magellan was taken down. And this led to the possibility of bon-boy escaping.

monkey D luffy
April 12, 2010, 10:19 AM
anyway on topic, i really hope that the first spoiler trans is fake and poorly done since itll have no sense what so ever, about the 2nd spoiler i guess if its true then this is the closing chapter of this arc and we will see another arc starting next week, its not too exciting but its what we all expected and i cant complain really.

edited out the off topic part ^^

hy4k
April 12, 2010, 10:20 AM
My impression is the level 6 guys weren't with him, but missing somewhere in ID. Wonder if we'll see what happened to Magellan, we might be able to tell if it was Shiryuu or someone else based on his injuries.

BigMom sounds like it could be Lola's mom I guess, but that sounds fishy. BigMom? She's a Yonkou, why is her defining characteristic that she's the mother of a nobody rookie?

it would be a nice twist, and it would tie back to lola giving them the vivre card. i definitely think it's possible

as for the level 6 prisoners, they HAVE to have gone with BB. luffy's crew was already gone and if they're still in impel down they're screwed

i bet shiryuu and BB teamed up to take down magellan. it would have been easy for them

edited out the off topic part ^^

roguehavoc
April 12, 2010, 10:57 AM
Well the spoiler seems skeptical as Luffy has sustained too much damage to be healed so quickly and his destination is SA not Amazon Lily

Warlord90
April 12, 2010, 11:02 AM
Possibly fake because :
1) The rookies can't be watching the war againg because they left SA.
2) Law was underwater while Marine ships can't dive in the sea.
3) WG contacting with Sengoku is sth very early to happen.
4) If Doflamingo wanting to kill Moria is the cliffhanger, the where are we led to?

St Michael
April 12, 2010, 11:11 AM
Remember that Magellan's poison reserves aren't limitless. In that way , he said , while pursuing Luffy , that he used too much poison already.

He probably just hadn't enough to defend himself against LVL6 / Blackbeard.

There is no way that Teach would pass him with his final attack available..

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 11:20 AM
I think they found Magellan off guard when he was taking a toilet. I suspected
that Iva's words have some truth to it. It was Magellan's only weakness in the end. All great powers have some disadvantage usually.

RichardMNixon
April 12, 2010, 11:54 AM
it would be a nice twist, and it would tie back to lola giving them the vivre card. i definitely think it's possible

as for the level 6 prisoners, they HAVE to have gone with BB. luffy's crew was already gone and if they're still in impel down they're screwed

i bet shiryuu and BB teamed up to take down magellan. it would have been easy for them

I don't have an issue with it being Lola's Mom, but I don't think her "Pirate name" would be Big Mom. Why would one of the strongest pirates in the world choose her nobody daughter as her defining characteristic? I could see it if she was obsessed with her daughter I guess, but then where was she when Lola was trapped for however long on Thriller Bark?

Remember that Magellan's poison reserves aren't limitless. In that way , he said , while pursuing Luffy , that he used too much poison already.

My impression was he had used so much that his bowels were in trouble, not that he was running out.

St Michael
April 12, 2010, 12:16 PM
Mhhh yeah that's a possibility too.

Actually I was thinking at his power like a poison resilience + he can use the poison he absorbs (he eats it apparently).

But you may be right , maybe his DF is kinda like Mr3's. Plus the stomach aches , obviously.

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 12:17 PM
Big Mom means probably two things: being a mother and being big. Being a mother may mean being the WB like father or being actual mother for children or maybe the mother of some region of islands. Being Big may mean physical size, the size of his generous heart, physical strength. Probably means something from all of them. Unless Oda makes a gag and big mom is a tiny old hag, with tremendous powers(like makarov from FT).
And the connection to Lola in this case may very well be, since Lola's mom is in the NW and is amazing. So who knows 50/50. But you may be right, why didn't Lolas mom then come after his daughter when her vivre card was burning in Thriller Park. Maybe some principle of her having her own adventure. I mean WB would have come momentarily. But these yonkous are not the same.

Maybe big mom has a big ass. It is about time to introduce a main black character.

Razh
April 12, 2010, 12:28 PM

Yeah, that's the first thing that comes to mind. Did Oda change his mind or something? Both of those other EMPERORS looked like men, and they are all EMPERORS.
But yeah, if this spoiler is real than BigMom or whatever is almost 100% Lola's mom. Which would suck if you ask me. I don't like the possibility of New World being reduced to several powerful figures while all the other "strong pirates" are just fodder.
This battle probably made a lot of those captains and commanders seem weaker then they are. I hope.

And yeah, maybe she's a mom in the same way Whitebeard was pops. Maybe she cares for each of her crew member as if they are her children. Or something.
Either that or it's a trannie. What? They should be properly represented in New World as well.:p

urlaub
April 12, 2010, 12:35 PM
Prediction: Iva was the former boyfriend of Big mom. As Razh says I think that big mom is an okama.

ScratchmenApoo
April 12, 2010, 12:39 PM
One of the shadowed faces in Garp's 'flashback thingie' still looks like an old hag to me.
What if Big Momma was a giant? There haven't been any female giants shown yet, right? She would be a candidate to be one for me.

Dark Doc.
April 12, 2010, 12:40 PM
I'm kinda torn appart here, the spoiler seems fake but it would be another exciting chapter.
Lots of people gave some very good reasons the spoilers are fake (like: Marines catching the sub, the quick treatment of Luffy + Jimbei, Supernova's back on SA). But it would be kinda Oda-like to catch us all of guard. Everybody thought of some recovery chapters and then Oda is like BANG another unpredictable chapter. (to bad however he didn't show more of Law's skills though.)

If the ID part is true there is a good chance some LVL 6 guys beat Maggelan before he could harm Bon-Chan and Bon-Chan is still alive :D
Another bonus point: Who doesn't love a nice Shichi Brawl

hy4k
April 12, 2010, 12:42 PM
I don't have an issue with it being Lola's Mom, but I don't think her "Pirate name" would be Big Mom. Why would one of the strongest pirates in the world choose her nobody daughter as her defining characteristic? I could see it if she was obsessed with her daughter I guess, but then where was she when Lola was trapped for however long on Thriller Bark?

hmm fair point

the big mom thing is probably something like the "father" thing whitebeard had going with his crew.

i think she'll harken back to something we've already seen though. that's the way oda rolls

Shachida
April 12, 2010, 12:54 PM
I'm kinda torn appart here, the spoiler seems fake but it would be another exciting chapter.
Lots of people gave some very good reasons the spoilers are fake (like: Marines catching the sub, the quick treatment of Luffy + Jimbei, Supernova's back on SA).
Where does it say luffy and jimbei's treatments are finished, though?

superman97
April 12, 2010, 01:14 PM
Where does it say luffy and jimbei's treatments are finished, though?

That is why it has to be fake, there is no way Luffy is even concious yet.

Razh
April 12, 2010, 01:18 PM
That part about Doflamingo The Government Dog is lame. Oh Moria was useless? Name one Shichibukai except Crocodile and Blackbeard who has done anything worthwhile in this battle. Sure, they took down Oars. Wow. And some other small fries. Boa even fought against marines at time.

And Gorosei and Doflamingo keep Sengoku out of the loop? Well, truth be told, Sengoku should probably be next on Doflamingo's clean up list.

luffy_boy
April 12, 2010, 01:20 PM
Well it`s a little far fetched but What if Big mom is the mother of Lola and Bonny

Gats
April 12, 2010, 01:21 PM
Once again, Doflamingo obeying to the WG is fine if he also has an interest about it. Otherwise he would not be there against WB.

Marche
April 12, 2010, 01:24 PM
I hope than Hancock will take also Jimbei... so perhaps we will know something more about Tiger Fisher, perhaps Jimbei was appointment as leader of the "Sunny pirates" after the death of Tiger Fisher.
If this is the case I think than Jimbei became a Schichibukai immediately (or after few time), because He knew than He had not enough power for protect them (He was also forced to melt the band, and for this Arloong gone in Nami's village).
And if Jimbei has some bond with Tiger Fisher (Tiger Fisher is Jimbei's older brother), I would like to see Hancock's face.
I also think than in the end, anyways... (also if She will join Rufy's crew or if She will remain in AL and she will keep her title (She will do this for Rufy)) ... she will tell the truth about her mark to the other Amazon.

zerocooldx
April 12, 2010, 01:24 PM
Hmm Flamingo did seem to know quite a bit about Kuma's transformation into a full on cyborg. So i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he had connections to the WG or some higher up WG officials. I mean after all the guy is more of a mystery then any other Shichibukai. So i'm pretty positive that Oda definitely kept, and is keeping him, so mysterious for a good reason.

deffkryz
April 12, 2010, 01:31 PM
Doflamingo has been shown to be affiliated with the Tenryuubito through his Human Auction. So it's probably them that ordered Doflamingo to get on Moria (if the spoiler is true) - at least I wouldn't be surprised.

xPm
April 12, 2010, 01:42 PM
Besides, the spoiler says "Even higher ups" but it could be something else than marine or wg, like doflamingo thinking "my word has more value than Sengoku's since I'm at the top of the world." Now THAT would fit his personality imo, what do you think ?

PH3000
April 12, 2010, 01:57 PM
One of the shadowed faces in Garp's 'flashback thingie' still looks like an old hag to me.
What if Big Momma was a giant? There haven't been any female giants shown yet, right? She would be a candidate to be one for me.

I think there was one shown in mhq... sec^^

...here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/03/) in the chapter before you see her face but not clearly.

i got the feeling this spoiler is fake, or phps i only hope so. in some points its missing any logic. why would the higher ups trust dofla more than sengoku? why can a battleship find an submarine? why would law give luffy to hancock? why do the rookies depart if they already did? (Did they?)
Also the dofla part does not fit in a timeline..(don't know how to explain my thought)

It's somehow missing something in it, dunno... it kinda sounds like a fanpredicion to me... i wont believe it until i see pics proving it:)

edit: @apoo again;) better pic (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/554/04-05/) but seems kinda ugly^^

hy4k
April 12, 2010, 02:17 PM
the doflamingo/tenryubiito connection is certainly plausible. could alsobe that he's working directly for the WG like kuma was

i also like the theory that lola/bonny are sisters and their mother is big mom.

of the two remaining yonkou one could definitely be big mom. one of them is a guy with a tache and one of them does actually look like a fat woman with curly hair and a pointy nose.

patz
April 12, 2010, 02:17 PM
It would be funny if Moria gets Doflamingo's shadow.

SenninSage
April 12, 2010, 02:29 PM
It starts! Sengoku's expulsion from the World Government, and eventual acceptance into the Straw Hat Pirates begins.

I really do believe that he'll somehow be punished for, not only failing to keep the broadcast from being shown around the world, leading to WhiteBeard doing a very similar thing as what Gol D. Roger himself once did in announcing that One Piece existed, potentially setting off a new Pirate Age.

Sengoku was also showcased publicly for the world to see, as allowing Shanks to basically end the World Government's quest to wipe out even more Pirates, on top of allowing the bodies of both WhiteBeard and Portgas D. Ace to leave WG custody, and failing to capture and kill the boy that dared to put his hands on a Tenryubito at the Sabaody Archipelago.

Sengoku will be stripped of his title and then go into exile.

Shachida
April 12, 2010, 02:40 PM
That is why it has to be fake, there is no way Luffy is even concious yet.
Where does it say luffy is concious?

DaoneLuffy
April 12, 2010, 02:43 PM
I could believe this spoiler it looks kinda real to me, cuz hancock knows that luffy's ship is on shabondy so she knows he may surface close by, doflamingo's been a warlord for a while maybe he directly sold people to the tenryuubito plus he knows about the pacifista, he knows more than most. Plus some good updates about Impel Down, I know Oda will more or less focus on Luffy more than the rest of pirates. Now he will be under two yonkou good graces cuz that Big Mama person will probably turn out to be Lola's mom.

beastboy
April 12, 2010, 02:59 PM
So the fight just like BB vs Ace will be Moria vs Dofla.. I kinda love it!

I mean we will get small Info's on Dofla's side, and Moria will fight with all he has... of corse Moria is doomed but at least he can clean is face if he does a good work handling Dofla...

I just don't know where is that fight...
Maybe in THRILLER BARK, and if thats the case, the BIG RED EYED SNAKE will interrupt the fight!

SenninSage
April 12, 2010, 03:00 PM
Oh crap, I almost forget entirely about Lola and her saying that her mother was a pirate in the New World.

She gave Nami a Bibli Card that she could use to locate her mother in the New World!

Dark Doc.
April 12, 2010, 03:18 PM
Where does it say luffy is concious?

Well, the spoiler says Boa takes luffy to Kuja Island. I figured, since Boa doesn't have known medical skills and she made Law hand over Luffy, there isn't really a skilled enough doc to take care of his injuries. Boa surely doesn't want Luffy to die, so I guess he has to feel better to be taken to Kuja Island by her.

BlazingMonkey
April 12, 2010, 03:22 PM
Oh I really hoped the last Yonkuo whould be female and I do love Metal Gear xD

So I really liked this spoiler :P

Big Mama chould be Lola (and possibly Bonneys) mother or mybe her superior :o

Poneglyph420
April 12, 2010, 03:24 PM
I as many of you are greatly anticipating the upcoming chapter...
Lets remember this is just the first spoiler..
Not sure exactly if this is a legit spoiler or not...
I severely doubt traveling on a Marine ship to AL is in Luffy's near future..
More like stopping dripping blood and healing the gash in his chest.....
Nevermind the hormone backlash that must be taking effect as well

And about this Big Momma.. If indeed she's another Yonkou that the SH have some connection to..... meh.
If so well great, but sure makes the the impending journey into the NW, less unknown and fearful I guess....

deffkryz
April 12, 2010, 03:25 PM
Well, the spoiler says Boa takes luffy to Kuja Island. I figured, since Boa doesn't have known medical skills and she made Law hand over Luffy, there isn't really a skilled enough doc to take care of his injuries. Boa surely doesn't want Luffy to die, so I guess he has to feel better to be taken to Kuja Island by her.

He: A Rookie with unknown skills on being able to cure such injuries - he could easily turn out to be a new "Hiruluk" ;)
She: Shichibukai, Pirate Empress over Amazon Lily with at least Belladonna as great "healeress" who cured Luffy from certain death (at least she knew what to do).

The only flaw I could make out here is that we don't know how long a marine ship takes from Marineford to Amazon Lily.

Poneglyph420
April 12, 2010, 03:27 PM
I also think Sengoku should start thinking of a nice warm place to retire to....
Because at this point his "victory" might not be enought to secure his position...

chess4
April 12, 2010, 03:29 PM
heard we will have another break after the next 2 chapters...........this time it will be the entire shounen jump

deffkryz
April 12, 2010, 03:30 PM
heard we will have another break after the next 2 chapters...........this time it will be the entire shounen jump

Yup. That's called "Golden Week" - and also concerns other Manga Magazines. ;(

I also think Sengoku should start thinking of a nice warm place to retire to....
Because at this point his "victory" might not be enought to secure his position...

Also thought about this. He sure is "safe" by the Gorousei - but most probably not by Akainu, Charlia/Shaluria because Luffy got away.

SenninSage
April 12, 2010, 03:46 PM
Yup. That's called "Golden Week" - and also concerns other Manga Magazines. ;(

Also thought about this. He sure is "safe" by the Gorousei - but most probably not by Akainu, Charlia/Shaluria because Luffy got away.

I don't know if he's safe by the Gorousei either, the Tenryubito may have something to say about what has transpired. They don't accept failure, even by the marines, and we've seen just how unreasonable and demanding the Tenryuubito can be.

deffkryz
April 12, 2010, 03:59 PM
I don't know if he's safe by the Gorousei either, the Tenryubito may have something to say about what has transpired. They don't accept failure, even by the marines, and we've seen just how unreasonable and demanding the Tenryuubito can be.

Well, we sort of agree because what I tried to say is... the Gorousei may still see the positive facts and that WB and Ace are rendered dead. I don't think though that this will be enough since the Tenryuubito seem (to me) to even stand above the Gorousei (since they're above the law and "untouchable" anyway). Luffy got away, and that is eventually his downfall.

SenninSage
April 12, 2010, 04:04 PM
Well, we sort of agree because what I tried to say is... the Gorousei may still see the positive facts and that WB and Ace are rendered dead. I don't think though that this will be enough since the Tenryuubito seem (to me) to even stand above the Gorousei (since they're above the law and "untouchable" anyway). Luffy got away, and that is eventually his downfall.

Yep, the Tenryuubito are treated like gods. I think if they complained, or at least expressed their dissatisfaction with the job Sengoku is doing, the Gorousei would probably be compelled to act and remove him from his position. If they are in anyway appreciate of his previous service, and the fact that both WhiteBeard and Ace are dead, then they will allow him to live.

red-hair himself
April 12, 2010, 04:24 PM

actually there was http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/554/04-05/

chess4
April 12, 2010, 05:26 PM
the spoilers could be wrong or right. i know i posted one of them, but honestly i hoping its fake. the war was great, but i was hoping to see at least one of the strawhats in this chapter. i would like for luffy to attend WB and ace's funeral. i dont think that will happen since he is way pasted his limit.

with this war oda has set up some great characters and potential battles for the future.

we need to get back on track with the strawhats

sameekapdi
April 12, 2010, 06:13 PM
If the spoilers are true, I kind of feel sorry for Magellan. I know he's a villain but he was just doing his job. If all those Level 6-ers really beat him up and escaped then that's more pressure on him because the world will become a much darker place, especially with Whitebeard gone.

I hope he doesn't die, I liked his character and he's very strong too. I hope we see him again sometime where leaves the prison to Hannyabal and goes to exact his revenge on the escaped Lvl 6-ers and Luffy aswell.

chitgoks
April 12, 2010, 06:32 PM
If the spoilers are true, I kind of feel sorry for Magellan. I know he's a villain but he was just doing his job. If all those Level 6-ers really beat him up and escaped then that's more pressure on him because the world will become a much darker place, especially with Whitebeard gone.

I hope he doesn't die, I liked his character and he's very strong too. I hope we see him again sometime where leaves the prison to Hannyabal and goes to exact his revenge on the escaped Lvl 6-ers and Luffy aswell.

cant really blame magellan. even if it was a yonkou who guarded ID, he couldnt take all level 6 prisoners at once

chess4
April 12, 2010, 06:34 PM
since the jailbreak, i always thought magellan would eventually be commissioned as a vice admiral. they need his help especially now that WB is dead. the new world will be in chaos.

if the spoiler is true im looking forward to the other level 6 prisoners, and the final form of the pacifista.

i have a crazy prediction...........what if the WG kept rogers body, and vegapunk has been experimenting on other bodies to make rogers the ultimate pacifista. i know kuma was alive we he operated on him, but we havent been given much info on vegapunk or the pacifista program yet.

also i kinda hope that if the spoiler is true, that big momma is not lola's mom. i mean luffy has already made allies of 2 yonkou crews, 3 of the shichibukai(including crocodile),plus the other host of allies, 3 of the other supernova(kidd, law, and killer), not to mention all of the remnants of the rogers crew, and the other crews, kingdoms, and other people he has help.

BB is tough but with he only has a hand full of crewman, and no way he can be a yonkou, yet anyway. he doesnt have enough allies or crew members to oppose the other 3.

hossice
April 12, 2010, 07:02 PM
cant really blame magellan. even if it was a yonkou who guarded ID, he couldnt take all level 6 prisoners at once

no yonkou guarded ID. o_0 unless i totally missed something.

idk if i like the spoilers yet. if they show magellen beaten up then bon-chan needs to be safe =( right? lol. and gah lol. the more recent one makes sense. no magellan mention and no stupid moria and flamingo.

hy4k
April 12, 2010, 07:12 PM
who is bonny referring to when she says "that idiot"?

blackbeard? zoro? who?

sarutobi_sensei
April 12, 2010, 07:15 PM

Just to make something clear, we can't really say that Maggelan is a villain. Sure he is against Luffy and co, but he was not a villain. Guarding the prison where the villains were arrested was his job, one would think that doing his job is the right thing to do. Even if for us readers, he is the bad guy. In the OP people point of view, Maggelan is a good guy and Luffy a bad guy.

no yonkou guarded ID. o_0 unless i totally missed something.

idk if i like the spoilers yet. if they show magellen beaten up then bon-chan needs to be safe =( right? lol. and gah lol. the more recent one makes sense. no magellan mention and no stupid moria and flamingo.

true, though I can't wait to find out what happened to ID.

Now I wonder how did Boa find the sub?

And who was Boney talking about.

and what is *that*. Damn the authors and their that and this and that and secret that...

Anyway, it's probably still too early to have a confirmed spoiler. Maybe tomorrow or wednesday the real one comes out.

roymustang86
April 12, 2010, 07:15 PM
Apprentice is a sneaky guy. Always adds his own spoilers to the end, like Moria and DOflamingo fighting.

SenninSage
April 12, 2010, 07:27 PM

I think WhiteBeard in his prime would be able to, and if other Yonkour are in their prime, or aren't in as bad a health as WhiteBeard seemed to be, then I certainly think they would be able to.

I don't think a single person among BlackBeard's crew would be enough to truly take on someone like WhiteBeard, even together. I think they only won because WhiteBeard was already gravely injured.

I think all of BlackBeard's crew would have a hell of a time attempting to take on an uninjured WhiteBeard by themselves.

Shanks, for example, I think would be fully capable of taking on a whole host of Level 6 prisoners and surviving, even with a single arm.

RezzieThaRapper
April 12, 2010, 07:30 PM
An awesome chapter...

Now for overview...

Maybe a certain amount of time has passed since Law left the battlefield (not enough to be a timeskip though) probably a couple hours and withing that time Laws initial opperation on Luffy is now done and he could now be out the Red Zone
but still unconscious and immobile...

I see no reason that Law won't trust Boa being Luffy's ally, afterall; Whitebeard and his crew, Shanks and his crew, Crocodile, Jinbei, Nearly all of impel down, Two of Dragon's Revolutionary commanders, ect. are all allied with Luffy, so is it really farfetched that Boa Hancock wouldn't be...

My prediction...

Luffy will go with Hancock and be nursed until he awakens now that his mortal wounds are gone. Boa will give him Kuja training but not King's Haki training, at most a bit of understanding. Either Hancock will go with luffy, or all three amazons that Luffy helped before the trip to Impel Down (the ones that were petrified) and Amazon Lily will become a powerful contact for the Strawhat pirates

Then the main crew members will be gathered seprately and on the way weaker crew members will be gathered as well to boost the overall strength of the crew when they are all united

that's all I got, tell me what you think =)

undertoe
April 12, 2010, 07:33 PM
No yonkou did guard ID. That's why he said "if."

elitefox
April 12, 2010, 08:42 PM
since the jailbreak, i always thought magellan would eventually be commissioned as a vice admiral. they need his help especially now that WB is dead. the new world will be in chaos.

if the spoiler is true im looking forward to the other level 6 prisoners, and the final form of the pacifista.

i have a crazy prediction...........what if the WG kept rogers body, and vegapunk has been experimenting on other bodies to make rogers the ultimate pacifista. i know kuma was alive we he operated on him, but we havent been given much info on vegapunk or the pacifista program yet.

also i kinda hope that if the spoiler is true, that big momma is not lola's mom. i mean luffy has already made allies of 2 yonkou crews, 3 of the shichibukai(including crocodile),plus the other host of allies, 3 of the other supernova(kidd, law, and killer), not to mention all of the remnants of the rogers crew, and the other crews, kingdoms, and other people he has help.

BB is tough but with he only has a hand full of crewman, and no way he can be a yonkou, yet anyway. he doesnt have enough allies or crew members to oppose the other 3.

I think vegapunk will try to make
voltron

pacifista combined... head torso arms and feet

anyways

What will WG will do now?
Will it expand to the NW or will it just stay still?

What will dragon do now since WG or marines is weakened as of now?
[hr]

It starts! Sengoku's expulsion from the World Government, and eventual acceptance into the Straw Hat Pirates begins.

I really do believe that he'll somehow be punished for, not only failing to keep the broadcast from being shown around the world, leading to WhiteBeard doing a very similar thing as what Gol D. Roger himself once did in announcing that One Piece existed, potentially setting off a new Pirate Age.

Sengoku was also showcased publicly for the world to see, as allowing Shanks to basically end the World Government's quest to wipe out even more Pirates, on top of allowing the bodies of both WhiteBeard and Portgas D. Ace to leave WG custody, and failing to capture and kill the boy that dared to put his hands on a Tenryubito at the Sabaody Archipelago.

Sengoku will be stripped of his title and then go into exile.

Then I will vote for Sengoku to be a yonkou and show the WG that they made a freaking mistake...

Remember Yonkou >>>> Magellan

so comparing them is like heaven and earth :o

senewe
April 12, 2010, 08:58 PM
sengoku's title will be stripped out and in the future we will see "former fleet admiral league"

neuaelr
April 12, 2010, 09:27 PM
Still don't understand why you guys believe his title will be stripped and he'll go into exile. First off, yes, some parts were bad, I.E. what happened with whitebeard and him saying one piece exists, thus starting a second pirate era practically.

However, successfully killing Whitebeard and Ace outweighs that part since it puts the marines at a position of power now. The great powers are out of balance, and the balance now favors the world government.

Bugzee
April 12, 2010, 09:29 PM
It would certainly be interesting to see Moria Vs. Doflamingo. What are Doflam true motives? :D

Whether the spoilers are confirmed to be fake or not, I'm now curious to know if Doflamingo has a strong relationship with one of the members of the Gorousei (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v25/c233/16.html). The blonde haired one (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070624121555/onepiece/images/6/6d/Gorousei.jpg)looks like a older Doflamingo to me. Father and son? Similar noses too. Oh well, just a thought...

Gol D Ace
April 12, 2010, 09:32 PM
If anyone is going to leave the marines now i reckon it will be garp.. i mean he just lost ace and the man is going through a lot, but then again he might not leave because of coby. He would get BBQ by akainu. If sengoku gets stripped of his title who will become the admiral?

Also I believe the Gerusei to be equal to Tenribityu or higher. they are not called the world highest political power for nothing afte all or they may be tenribityu themselves

predsfan
April 12, 2010, 09:48 PM
The best part about the current spoiler is the fact that we are getting a shanks/Buggy cover. Could there be more win in a cover?

elitefox
April 12, 2010, 10:26 PM
Still don't understand why you guys believe his title will be stripped and he'll go into exile. First off, yes, some parts were bad, I.E. what happened with whitebeard and him saying one piece exists, thus starting a second pirate era practically.

However, successfully killing Whitebeard and Ace outweighs that part since it puts the marines at a position of power now. The great powers are out of balance, and the balance now favors the world government.

I don't know... maybe the WG can seize some islands but they barely hold ground against one yonkou if there are still three, it will still be hard to advance but what I can see is that the freed island(under WB protection) will be much of a warzone.
[hr]

The best part about the current spoiler is the fact that we are getting a shanks/Buggy cover. Could there be more win in a cover?

Sorry didn't see that but if it is true

it will be a win win chapter :D

Boa to the rescue

Didn't really think that Luffy will go back Amazon Lily in such a short time since this is the first time in OP the Luffy is not going forward(I mean only one stop at an island) just a different atmosphere.

Poor Luffy, might get raped by Boa on the way but oh well :p

I wonder how Shanks fight, I mean his mobility is reduce with only one arm...

ssj4jw
April 12, 2010, 10:53 PM
I believe Bonney is talking about Luffy. She already had a grudge against him at Archipelago. I can see her blaming Luffy for Whitebeard's death since Ace is already dead.

fallou
April 12, 2010, 11:16 PM
That last spoiler is prolly fake: we never get such detailed scripts with dialogues and all before the pics are out, and I don't see why this week should be any different... Plus that part with Bonney still bein mad at Zorro seems stupid to me. And I can't picture Hancock sayin smthg as lame as "don't worry, the marines are all my slaves",honestly

Dr. Vegapunk
April 12, 2010, 11:29 PM
This one is not Oda's style. Too many sceneries at once is not usual (Marineford, Shabaody, Impel Down, Kuja Island all at once?!). If Magellan is shown near death, how can one conclude from that it is level 6, maybe it's some other level. Doflamingo doesn't have any grudges against Moria, otherwise it would've been apparent in this war (or previous scenes with Shichibukai). Too much fan fiction, I say it is fake.

True but he does change sceneries after every big ark, such as going to different locations where the SH have been, showing their increase in bounty and peoples reactions.

JC123
April 13, 2010, 12:33 AM
Ya know... This really makes me hesitant to watch the anime. I stopped around the Rob Lucci part of the Water 7 arc. With this much awesome still coming at me, I really don't want to start again. Regardless, this is still turning into a great manga, what, with Hancock being so smitten by Luffy she can't think of a life without him. Nor the very fact that there's so much detail to the world that Oda still has yet more ideas...

Wow. Simply wow.

llamapie
April 13, 2010, 02:26 AM
It would certainly be interesting to see Moria Vs. Doflamingo. What are Doflam true motives? :D

Whether the spoilers are confirmed to be fake or not, I'm now curious to know if Doflamingo has a strong relationship with one of the members of the Gorousei (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v25/c233/16.html). The blonde haired one (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070624121555/onepiece/images/6/6d/Gorousei.jpg)looks like a older Doflamingo to me. Father and son? Similar noses too. Oh well, just a thought...

I have a feeling Doflamingo would slaughter him though. Honestly Luffy didn't have a huge amount of trouble with Moria. I've been wondering why he's a shichibukai to begin with.

OunknownO
April 13, 2010, 02:35 AM
if this sopilers are true then arc after fishman arc will be vegapunk arc. There was too many thing mentioned in such a short time(looking in op time) about vegapunk.

Cedde
April 13, 2010, 03:36 AM
In fishman arc they will protect fishman island etc. thats kinda obvious.
But in, as i believe as well that there will be a vegapunk arc, that the strawhats kill vegapunk :)

monkey D luffy
April 13, 2010, 03:39 AM
I have a feeling Doflamingo would slaughter him though. Honestly Luffy didn't have a huge amount of trouble with Moria. I've been wondering why he's a shichibukai to begin with.

actually thats not really fair, moria can be really fearsome but he ended up fighting luffy who is immune to physical attacks and thats all moria had. that and shadow stealing

ScratchmenApoo
April 13, 2010, 03:46 AM
The latest spoiler text seems the most true to me, it's very detailed and even though without context, some text is hard to understand.
We will get a lot of new information about the situation in the New World and the Supernovaes.
Having said that, it's still odd to me how the whole Luffy-Law-Hancock thing works out. Law is in a submarine underwater yet a navy ship can catch up to them ? I don't get it...

chitgoks
April 13, 2010, 03:52 AM
actually thats not really fair, moria can be really fearsome but he ended up fighting luffy who is immune to physical attacks and thats all moria had. that and shadow stealing

yes that's true. luffy had help with the shadows. and the knowledge from brook that salt can defeat the zombies, they would have been totally defeated.

luck again ;)

luffy_boy
April 13, 2010, 03:58 AM
yes that's true. luffy had help with the shadows. and the knowledge from brook that salt can defeat the zombies, they would have been totally defeated.

luck again ;)

Well, we can assume Flamingo also knows this weakness... as jimbei also was aware of it.. could be common knowledge among the Shibu

sindergi
April 13, 2010, 04:16 AM
Found a new spoiler, that seems to be confirmed on 2ch. The poster also mentions the pics coming... Hope i see some traslation and the pics when im at home later:)

Isnt it the same spoiler like the one from yuiorocks.......it looks very similar :eyeroll

I really hope we will see soon something about the other yonkous....im very curious about their power - but more than that i want to see the SH again. Now, Luffy need his nakanamas more than ever before.....!!

deffkryz
April 13, 2010, 04:54 AM
You know what a "change of heart" is, don't you? *facepalm*

Shiro-kun
April 13, 2010, 05:23 AM
if anything is the spoiler about the Impel Down and Doflamigo-Moria part fake? its the only true parts i truly doubt (than again Do-Moria part does sound cool in a way ...)

The rest of the chapter is alright probably would be better though if we can some pics to clear my doubts about the longer summary

Marche
April 13, 2010, 05:28 AM
In the lastest spoiler is added than Don Flamingo use Moria power against himself, a similar way as Rufy.
And I have understood, an Admiral (Aokiji/Akainu or Kizaru) will go after the other prisoner of level 6 than are escaped.

happy GIN smily
April 13, 2010, 05:40 AM
i like the Moria part. He is the weakest Shichibukai in my opinion. Allthogh he can kill instantly if he steals a shadow at daylight. but all other shichibukai can also kill most other characters at an instant
exceptions:
Hancock could not kill Luffy
Flamingo and Hawkeyes cant kill Buggy
Flamingo could not kill Chrocodile

So its seams plausible if one Shichibukai would be fired, eliminated, executed, whatever, it would be Moria.
the marines might not need so many Shichibukai anymore since WB fell and most Shichibukai turned out to be betraying the Marines: Crocodile, Hancock, Jimbei, Kuma, BB, and Moria was also preparing to petray the WG, Hawkeyes refused to assault Shanks. so overall the Shichibukai are more a threat for the WG than usefull.
Only Flamingo did not yet betray the WG. but i am sure that he would if could take advantage of that. so far he has made good busines with teh Tenryobitu or how ever they are called...

Romanov D Paul
April 13, 2010, 05:54 AM
Now the matter should be: what's the point on keeping on calling them "Shichibukai" if they're not seven anymore? Or why keeping on calling the "Younkou" in the same way if they're not four anymore? Speaking about names consistence, it's most probable that a new emperor may rise among the pirates of the new world, but I doubt Marco as the right numbers to do it, even if he's very powerful. Go, Captain Buggy! Well, that's only child hope I guess. As for the Shichibukai, thay need either to find a lot of replacement, since there're currently 2 missing and another one in the future, change the name or be actually disbanded, maybe only Doflamingo and Kuma will continue to serve the government while Hancock will somehow keep her title while still doing what she wants as always, since I doubt Mihawk has still the WG trust after leaving the Marineford battlefield.

ScratchmenApoo
April 13, 2010, 06:03 AM
First U say the spoiler is fake, but now u say most true..:p
The latest spoiler has much the same from the first one u know..:loool

Yes, but the first one is too generalized, if you would read it again, it only has 7 sentences, and it doesn't have a "status:confirmed" anywhere, thatswhy I said it looks too shady. And am I not allowed to change my mind if I see more evidence ? Geez..

At least now we have the "main" name of the fourth Yonkou...

Davit08
April 13, 2010, 06:20 AM
i just think the yonkou spot will be filled by a new character, and new shichibukai, since they are definitely going to need 3 replacements, from here on out, i don't think hancock is going to keep her title, whether she wants to or not.

dsr
April 13, 2010, 06:26 AM
There are lv6 prisoners that are unleashed in the World...one of them (more than one perhaps) could really became a Yonkou, even easily a Sichibukai

00niz
April 13, 2010, 06:30 AM
what about one of the supernovas become a shichibukai it would be cool

OunknownO
April 13, 2010, 06:33 AM
if moria dies, then perona will become mugiwara. I'm sure of it because she has nowhere else to go but with zoro

urlaub
April 13, 2010, 06:33 AM
The moria and dofla part is amazing. Just what I expected from moria, to rot in hell. That guy was weak like an hamster.

And now, as I have said, we have 4 schishi's left--Boa, Kuma, MIhawk and Dofla. And as I suspect soon there will be only 3 left--Kuma, MIhawk and Dofla. But they are for me the most strongest ones anyway.

The part about admirals heading out to catch level 6 pirates is also qute. Then the SH have atleast a little rest and the story can progress without major obstacles for a while I guess.

chitgoks
April 13, 2010, 06:49 AM
if the spoiler is true about moria being taken out, this will another be a soon to be alliance with luffy at some point in the story just like croc in the war. moria's going to do something against the marines achieving their goal because of what doflamingo did to him now

BurninDarkness
April 13, 2010, 07:00 AM
maybe mr.3 also was able to escape in the chaos and will join up with the SHs at some point

fallou
April 13, 2010, 07:04 AM
Once again: we NEVER get detailed scripts with dialogues before the pictures are out, so the second spoiler is FAKE. There's no need discussing it. Plus almost every week you get the same thing: first a small summary which is often true, then a second spoiler(FAKE) which is based on the small summary but with fan made details and dialogues..We've had that pattern every week for like a year and you guys still believe it can be the real thing? Do you never learn? Jeez...

Bertosch
April 13, 2010, 07:07 AM
if moria dies, then perona will become mugiwara. I'm sure of it because she has nowhere else to go but with zoro

I dont think so. Oda said that Usopp would always be the weakest of all Strawhats. And by defeating Perona he proved that he is stronger than her ;)

It is kind of possible that one of the amazons will join the club. Maybe even Hancock is possible.

Ooblahh
April 13, 2010, 07:14 AM
I dont think so. Oda said that Usopp would always be the weakest of all Strawhats. And by defeating Perona he proved that he is stronger than her ;)

It is kind of possible that one of the amazons will join the club. Maybe even Hancock is possible.

I'm not saying that I believe or don't believe that Perona will join the Strawhats, but just because Usopp is the only one able to defeat Perona, it doesn't make her the weakest IF she ever joins the Strawhats.

Shiro-kun
April 13, 2010, 07:15 AM
Perona isnt weaker than Usopp , Its simply because her abilties of negativities did not affect Usopp since Usopp is already much too negative himself and he pretty much took off from there.

hmm similar situation occurs with Enel and Luffy...

Dark Doc.
April 13, 2010, 07:18 AM
If the latest spoiler is true Dofla owned that weak-ass Moria big time and Shichi are down to half (maybe the empty spots will indeed be taken bij some LVL 6/Supernova's, althought I don't see one of the Supernova's take the job). Hoped there would be more Dofla showing of/explaining his skills but this shows how powerfull he is and how lame Moria really is.

Perona joining would be no fun, she has a way to uber abillity, she could make anyone but Usopp wallow in self pity.
I would go with a amazon/fishman asked by Boa/Jimbei to help the SH with their journey (of course the amazon/fishmen should be liked by Luffy and be good enough to carry the SH name)

urlaub
April 13, 2010, 07:24 AM
Isn't there a special thread guys for discussing Perona and other possible new crewmates? Talk there.

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 07:51 AM
Doflamingo is a cold blooded mother! damn!

the guy has his fingers in almost every illegal activity and he ices his subordinates/colegues like they were nothing

and usopp isn't stonger than perona. he's smarter and he's immune to most of her powers

Diablos
April 13, 2010, 07:55 AM
The moria and dofla part is amazing. Just what I expected from moria, to rot in hell. That guy was weak like an hamster.

And now, as I have said, we have 4 schishi's left--Boa, Kuma, MIhawk and Dofla. And as I suspect soon there will be only 3 left--Kuma, MIhawk and Dofla. But they are for me the most strongest ones anyway.

The part about admirals heading out to catch level 6 pirates is also qute. Then the SH have atleast a little rest and the story can progress without major obstacles for a while I guess.

You are taking Boa too lightly she's probably the only one among them with Kings Haki even if she can't use it well yet She has it only that is a major thing, also we've got very few shots of her fighting yet. And the ones we've seen clearly not much of effort she had. Would be nice tho if we had seen her vs sentomaru or how it calls XD..

damn that was unexected dofla recieving orders from higher ups to kill moria is totally unexpected to me since they will be downing in size the force that helps them maintain control in world peace.. They surely have some replacements already I wonder who they will be Hmmm..

TwEeD
April 13, 2010, 08:01 AM
If the spoilers are true i'm glad that Hancock will be the one to be there when Luffy wakes up, he has already much respect for what she has done for him and I can perfectly see him cry out in her bosom (the lucky bast*rd :P) and getting a pep-talk from her (after she talked everything over with nyon-ba while he was unconscious), it could be the moment he gains true affection and their relationship be cemented.
Afterward the Haki-training will probably start, I don't see Hancock letting him leave without having at least a basic grasp over it so he can defend himself better against Logia's.

papeles
April 13, 2010, 08:03 AM
Even tho i hate diablos irl (oh my god infraction incomming!) i agree that Boa Hancock is hella strong. We didn't see her even fight properly yet, but yea, she raped Smoker and even broke his unbreakeable (?) searock weapon. Her ability and her haki are something to fear imo, even Sengoku clearly said that she is strong.

Im glad to see that Moria is going byebye. I hope we discover a bit more about Dofla, since he acts so confident even in war.
Dont u forget guys: love is a hurricane.

Edit: Imo Luffy will stay in Boa's island. I'm guessing that it will take alot of time to recover from the injuries that luffy took in the war + he wasnt recovered from the poison in ID. Haki training would be awesome!

gold349
April 13, 2010, 08:05 AM
Moira being offed like that and Drakes comments on Pacifista being all but complete maybe the WG aims to send out many many more of these now that they have seen them in actual battle situation a shishi like Mioira becomes obsolete/expendable WG can place pacifista in his place.

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 08:11 AM
i doubt any of the supernovas are strong enough to be shichibukai

hancock was destroying pacifista as if they were nothing yet all of the supernovas struggled with them. even the stronger supernovas like luffy aren't on the same level

happy GIN smily
April 13, 2010, 08:17 AM
There are lv6 prisoners that are unleashed in the World...one of them (more than one perhaps) could really became a Yonkou, even easily a Sichibukai

what a bullshit...
how could someone who should be locked away on level 6 of ID to be erased from history become an official Shichibukai

BurninDarkness
April 13, 2010, 08:48 AM
hey i know it might not happen just a thought cause the next arcs of merman island

what if arlong is also freed from the prison and he returns to merman island
(again just a thought)

Bonfire01
April 13, 2010, 08:52 AM
what a bullshit...
how could someone who should be locked away on level 6 of ID to be erased from history become an official Shichibukai

I'm not saying they will BUT since the WG deleted all records of them, the populace don't have a reason to worry about them becoming Shichibukai....

Bearing in mind Kuma was known as the Tyrant and seemed to feel he had a hell of a lot to atone for it suggests that they'll take some pretty unsavoury people as Shichibukai.... (not to mention Doflamingo's slave trading which the WG knew all about).

I personally think that it would be a pretty good place to pick up some new Shib's from if Oda wants them, alternatively they'd make pretty good opponents for Luffy in the new world..... I suppose they might also end up on other crews to beef them up, even the SHs if any of them turn out to have been locked up for something which the WG sees as really serious but from our perspective looks to be a good action (eg killing a celestial dragon to free slaves would get you in level 6 but would possibly be compatible with the SHs..)

I don't think any of them will become Yonkou... I don't see any of them being more powerful than BB and his crew now.

I do wonder if the spoiler is true.... but if it is then we might see Luffy learning to use his Haki while the other SHs have the time they need to train up and get back to SA. We might even see Luffy take someone with him as a crew memeber from AL... I would be surprised if it's Hancock since she is way to powerful but I guess Oda loves to surprise us....

Taraku
April 13, 2010, 09:03 AM
I do wonder if the spoiler is true.... but if it is then we might see Luffy learning to use his Haki while the other SHs have the time they need to train up and get back to SA. We might even see Luffy take someone with him as a crew memeber from AL... I would be surprised if it's Hancock since she is way to powerful but I guess Oda loves to surprise us....
I highly doubt the spoilers being true. The marines and Hancock do not have a clue about where the submarine was going. And why would Law dive up so early, he needs to get far away safely. And why should he give Luffy, who he risked his life on rescueing, to a person he knows to be a Shichibukai hanging around with a bunch of marines on a battleship? He doesn't even know of Luffy's connection to her.
No, this spoiler shouts "fake".

urlaub
April 13, 2010, 09:22 AM
They could be talking with the denden mushi and Boa may have convinced Law about her good motives. Why not? Love is a hurricane!!!

serven7
April 13, 2010, 09:32 AM
here is a prediction from http://scholarization.wordpress.com/ which is similar to the spoiler we have ..was posted on the 4th, therefore spoiler is fake..by the way guys.... hi!

ワンピース 581 One Piece 581 Spoiler Prediction

581話 忍び寄る未来

扉絵 シャンクスとバギー

=シャボンティ諸島=
「海軍の勝利だ!!」
センゴクの映るモニターをバックにあわてている人々

記者「すぐに号外を出せ!!」「押すな!!押すな!!」「四皇の一角が崩れたんだ!このままじゃおわらねぇ !」「赤髪が動くなんて……」

=北の海=
子供「ねぇねぇ戦争終わっちゃったの?どっちが勝ったの?」
爺さん「心配しなくていいんだよ」

=西の海=
男「白ひげが死んだとありゃあ……世界が変わるぞ」
男「いいほうに転べばいいがな…」

=グランドライン=
男「ここにいちゃあ、海軍の手がのびる!」
女「でも逃げるってどこへ!」
男「とにかく、白ひげの保護がなくなった今、この島もやべぇ!」

場面変わってハンコックが軍艦に乗ってる。

ハンコック「遅い!!まだ追いつかぬか!!」

海兵「見えました!!」

ハンコック「ルフィ~~!!」

=船内=
ロー「追いつかれたか!ベポ!応戦の準備をしとけ」

ベポ「アイアイ!船長」
『ルフィを無事かくまってくれたな!ほめてつかわす』

船員「なんだ!?女の声!?」
でんでん虫から声がしている。

ロー「なんだ?いつの間に…誰が!?」
『わらわは女ヶ島女帝、ハンコックじゃ。安心せい!わらわはルフィの味方じゃ!
ルフィを引き渡すのじゃ!一刻も早く女ヶ島へつれてゆかねばならぬ』

ロー「七武海……どういう因縁があるのか知らんが…
 信用できる証拠はあるのか?」

ハンコック『…証拠とな?いいだろう。”恋はいつでもハリケーン”じゃ!!』

ロー・ベポ・ジャンパール・ほかの船員がガーーン!!

ベポ「船長……」

ロー「いいだろう… だが、おかしな真似をしてみろ…」

ハンコック『安心せい。海兵たちはわらわの虜となっておる』

再びシャボンディ諸島。港らしき場所にキッドたち。
キッド「これから行く海は、今までとは別世界だと思え。
  ……新世界は四皇が統べる海、赤髪、カイドウ、ビッグマム。
 白ひげが消えたことで、この構図も近いうちに変わるだろう…。
 おれたちが新世界で名乗りをあげるには絶好の機会だ」

ボニー「あのバカのせいでひどいめにあった。探し出して殺してやる!!」
船員「せ…船長!落ち着いて!!」

ホーキンス「勢力のほとんどが海軍本部に集中している今こそ好機とでている…
 出航だ」

ヘッジ「急げ!今しかない!」

ドレーク「パシフィスタがあそこまで完成されているとは…
 ベガパンクの”あの”発明が完成するのも近いな」

男「船長!急ぎましょう!!」

つづく

translated by google

Shanks and Buggy 扉絵

= = Shabonty Island
“Navy’s victory!”
People who rush to the back of the monitor reflected Sengoku

Press “Give an extra soon!” “Do not push! A push!” “I got broken in four corner of the Emperor! Owaranee’ll like this!” “I move the red hair …”

North-sea-
Children, “Hey Hey Did the war end? Who won?”
Old man, “I do not have to worry about it.”

Sea-West-
Man “dead white beard and a sucker … and I’ll change the world”
Man “and should fall down on the bright side is …”

-Grand-Line
Man “Chaa stay here, extending the hand of the Navy!”
Woman: “Where can I get away!”
Man: “Anyway, I lost the protection of a white beard, also on this island and all Yeah!”

I take the ship Hancock scene changes.

Hancock “slow! 追Itsukanu still do!”

Marine, “I saw!”

Hancock “Luffy !!”

-Ship-
Law “was caught up! Bepo! Preparing to return fire melted.”

Bepo “aye! Captain.”
[A safe shelter me for Luffy! Hereby praise 』

Mariners “What? Her voice?”
Denden虫 that voice from.

Low “What? Since when … Who?”
Island, The Empress [Warawa women’ll Hancock. Because of security! Warawa: So stand by Luffy!
‘ll Hand over to Luffy! Yukane Island, I must take you into the woman as soon as possible 』

Low “Shichibukai know that … what if there is karma …
If there is credible evidence? “

Hancock: … the evidence is? Fine. “Love is always a hurricane,” Well! ! 』

Jean Gan Bepo Pearl Lowe other sailors! !

Bepo “Captain …”

Low “Well … but … funny dare to imitate.”

Hancock [because of security. Marine who is a prisoner of Nikki Warawa 』

Shabondy Islands again. Where we 港Rashiki Kidd.
Kid Sea “Now go, and until now they want another world.
Supervise the new world … the sea, four royal red hair, Hokkaidō, Biggumamu.
The white beard is gone, this composition will change very soon ….
To launch a bid in the new world we are a good opportunity for me. “

Bonnie “Me was terrible because of that idiot. Locate and kill!”
Mariners “will … Captain! Calm down!”

Hawkins, “The opportunity is now concentrated in the Admiralty that most of the power …
I sailed. “

Hedge, “Hurry! Now or never!”

Drake “has been completed and until there is a Pacifista …
Begapanku of “that” close to a complete invention. “

Man, “Captain! Hurry!”

Monkey D Ty
April 13, 2010, 10:01 AM
the fact that level 6 prisoners have escaped and impel down has fallen is an ingenious way by oda to level the playing field...A yonkou has fallen...most of the schibukai have abandoned the world government and most of impel down prisoners have escaped and blackbeard with his new ability is a new powerful enemy to the world government. So it wasnt a complete victory for the marines.

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 10:01 AM
level 6 prisoners wont become shichibukai, that would run contrary to locking them up int he first place

yonkou is possible but unlikely. if anyone becomes a yonkou it'll be one of the abdass dudes we already know about

monkey D luffy
April 13, 2010, 10:41 AM
ok thats it. it has been proven beyond any doubt that this spoiler is fake. i will link once again: http://scholarization.wordpress.com/2010/04/03/%e3%83%af%e3%83%b3%e3%83%94%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b9-581-one-piece-581-spoiler-prediction/ thank you serven7.
[hr]
this new spoiler is entirely different from google translate but i can understand a thing about it. i saw brownbeard in there....

edit: why didnt my post automerged?
edit2: darn browser...
edit3: wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! just read the script! dofla points up and says even higher up, possibly enel?! also i guess that the first spoiler was not entirely untrue but it had a few parts that were fake so i dunno

Romanov D Paul
April 13, 2010, 11:00 AM
Ehm... maybe is just me, but I don't see ANYTHING in the new spoiler section posts that actually delegitimate the old spoilers, quite the opposite... they just add in more details, like this "browbeard" guy (witch appears the only thing debatable to me), the reactions of the other Supernova and the like, in the meanwhile giving confirmation to the old posts. Or maybe I'm reading a different thread then you guys, who knows :D.

Gats
April 13, 2010, 11:04 AM
The first spoiler is true with fake parts it seems.

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 11:09 AM
holy shit

so bigmom is confirmed. brownbeard (!) is confirmed. doflamingo is about to wipe out moria. sengoku is pissed off at the government covering up the impel down incident. whitebeard's islands are doomed. hancock has luffy/iva etc and they're all off to amazon lily

and to top it all off blackbeard pulled a joker in level 6 and made everyone beat each other to death

deffkryz
April 13, 2010, 11:11 AM
i doubt any of the supernovas are strong enough to be shichibukai

hancock was destroying pacifista as if they were nothing yet all of the supernovas struggled with them. even the stronger supernovas like luffy aren't on the same level

Well, Hancock had quite an advantage didn't she? Those pacifistas didn't recognize her as valid target. Her ability did the rest to knock them out quickly...

I'm just glad, the spoilers didn't say, that Law handed Luffy over. Now Law has about half a week to take care for Luffy's injuries. That was my last piece of concern about this spoiler.

So now we gonna have a burial chapter in 382 (Shanks probably meeting up with Ray-san again) and the beginning of Luffy's treatment, and then after the double issue in chapter 383 we may have one or two pages that basically show Luffy's treatment - and the rest: How the Mugiwaras get back or who they actually allied with to return to Sabaody!!!! At least I hope for that. ;)

... And with Moria being killed by Doflamingo, we can be 99.99% sure that Bellamy is dead, too. ;)

OunknownO
April 13, 2010, 11:13 AM
I hope oda kill's flamingo in the future, i can't stand that guy.... bad copy of joker. And I don't understand why would Gorousei choose such unpredictable puppet

happy GIN smily
April 13, 2010, 11:15 AM
now we have two different spoiler versions...
i will wait for pictures before continuing

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 11:16 AM
Well, Hancock had quite an advantage didn't she? Those pacifistas didn't recognize her as valid target. Her ability did the rest to knock them out quickly...

still man she one shotted them. theoretically she's on kuma's level and they're just cheap knockoffs of him

some of the spoilers were obviously fake as someon pointed out easlier in the thread, it's good that law will take care of luffy i agree

i hope that luffy stays in a coma for the foresseable future. i want t see the rest of the strawhats meeting up and the adventures of the sentoryouu pirates for a while

deffkryz
April 13, 2010, 11:24 AM
still man she one shotted them. theoretically she's on kuma's level and they're just cheap knockoffs of him

Sure... Well... Didn't want to argue on that part. sry. :eyeroll

i hope that luffy stays in a coma for the foresseable future.

Nah... Even with his current mind-broken condition, if he smells "Niiii~ku!" he'll become once again a vacuum cleaner. If not then we can be sure on that he won't recover from this completely.

i want t see the rest of the strawhats meeting up and the adventures of the sentoryouu pirates for a while

Mwhahahaha, Santouryuu Pirates - or "completely clueless" ;) But I guess if they reform their group without Luffy, I guess we gonna know who's the real first mate: Zoro or Usopp (or Nami?).

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 11:29 AM
Nah... Even with his current mind-broken condition, if he smells "Niiii~ku!" he'll become once again a vacuum cleaner. If not then we can be sure on that he won't recover from this completely.

it would be a nice way to do the apparent timeskip, and we'd get to see the rest of the crew too. i've missed them!

Mwhahahaha, Santouryuu Pirates - or "completely clueless" ;) But I guess if they reform their group without Luffy, I guess we gonna know who's the real first mate: Zoro or Usopp (or Nami?).

santoryuu pirates could be awesome. Zoro is a beast and both nami/robin are incredibly smart and would make excellent first mates. i also want to see zoro face the stresses and strains of captaincy. think silvio dante from the sopranos.

k-dom
April 13, 2010, 11:34 AM
So it will be neither saobondy neither mermaid island but kuja one. I bet I must reconsider the chance of margareth joining

urlaub
April 13, 2010, 11:37 AM
I really do not understand anything as of yet, where the heck did stuff pop out. And what the heck is Kuja island doing in there?

And Brownbeard? I hate this

Warlord90
April 13, 2010, 11:42 AM
This is the best chapter. We learn tons of things in just one chapter. Hancock is going to her island thus she won't become a strawhat. What BB really did in Impel Down (kind of evil). Brownbeard, Bigmom. Sengoku is angry with the Government. Doflamingo begins his plans for the New Era by killing Moria.

shouryuujo
April 13, 2010, 11:45 AM
Dawkins prediction is interesting - luffy's probability of death is not 0 so that means luffy has a chance of dying, i guess we shouldnt read too much into it?

fistsofrage
April 13, 2010, 11:50 AM
Whenever there is a break the spoilers seem to come out earlier than usual this has always been the trend so i wouldn't be surprised if the spoilers are true. It's already tuesday so the supposed "real" spoilers should have come out by now.

kkck
April 13, 2010, 12:25 PM
I think there is something strange with the WG wanting moria dead. I mean, the guy did spectacularly in the war even if he at some point was defeated by the strawhats. He took down oz jr, he fought commanders, jimbei and stood to the bitter end. I don't see a reason to dispose of him.

Dark Doc.
April 13, 2010, 12:38 PM
I think there is something strange with the WG wanting moria dead. I mean, the guy did spectacularly in the war even if he at some point was defeated by the strawhats. He took down oz jr, he fought commanders, jimbei and stood to the bitter end. I don't see a reason to dispose of him.

Well, he did fight all those people but aside from Oars Jr., with some serious help from Kuma and Doflamingo, he didn't harm one of them (as far as we could see). There weren't even visible signs of a battle on the 10th division commander Curiel, and I guess a Shichi should be able to at least damage/defeat the 10th division commander seeing how Dofla "played" with Jozu, the 3rd division commander...:blink. So Moria was a bit of a letdown..

About the SN can't be Shichi point, if pirates are dangerous enough and can scare other pirates they can become Shichi. The SN already have higher bounties than Boa or Croc at the time they became Shichi, and we all know bounties speak for threat level and therefore I think they could be usefull enough to become Shichi. Although I agree they should get a little stronger to match the fighting power of the group.

urlaub
April 13, 2010, 12:46 PM
Well, he did fight all those people but aside from Oars Jr., with some serious help from Kuma and Doflamingo, he didn't harm one of them (as far as we could see). There weren't even visible signs of a battle on the 10th division commander Curiel, and I guess a Shichi should be able to at least damage/defeat the 10th division commander seeing how Dofla "played" with Jozu, the 3rd division commander...:blink. So Moria was a bit of a letdown..

I am not sure that the higher ups want Moria dead, because he is weak for a schishibukai. I raelly don't care for the reason. Maybe cause they found out about his plans, maybe cause he lost to SH and that is a disgrace. Maybe they wanted to conceal every source that could reveal the loss of a schishibukai to a mere rookie. Maybe they want to kill of the pirates, because they want to take over more power and one pirate less is a good thing, therefore they made a scheme how to advance this goal. Or yes, maybe Moria was weak for a schishibukai and useless in that sense to the government. Maybe some high tier had a personal grudge against him. Maybe Flamingo lied and just wanted to kill Moria for his own agenda. etc. What does it matter, the bitch is dead and that is fantastic.

kkck
April 13, 2010, 12:56 PM

About the SN can't be Shichi point, if pirates are dangerous enough and can scare other pirates they can become Shichi. The SN already have higher bounties than Boa or Croc at the time they became Shichi, and we all know bounties speak for threat level and therefore I think they could be usefull enough to become Shichi. Although I agree they should get a little stronger to match the fighting power of the group.

Defeating a commander would kinda be a big deal, even for a shichibukai. Just because he did not win against them does not mean moria is terrible or anything.

I don't think the SN would even be considered for a shichibukai position. Who are they gonna scare? Surely some mediocre pirate around would not face them but in a more dangerous situation their "rookie" status is not gonna scare anyone. Luffy was arguably the best of them and still during the war he was at most acknowledge for his potential. He proved he was nowhere near the commander, shichibukai, admiral or any other basic level of strength which he would require to be a decent shichibukai. If a supernova is offered such a position it won't be because he is currently strong -or even appears to be strong- but because he might become strong in the future.

Amazeroth
April 13, 2010, 01:21 PM
Wow. The whole war and now this scene with Don Flamingo are really making me curious about him.

Is it just me or does he really appear to be super strong? Playing with Joz, easily cutting of Oars leg, always talking big words and now easily finishing off Moria. It all makes me really curious.

For example, how does he cut of the leg of Oars? I didn't see any weapon or did I just miss it?

urlaub
April 13, 2010, 01:22 PM
The string he cut it with is just that kind of a über-string you know...

beastboy
April 13, 2010, 01:25 PM
BROWN BEARD WHAT A FUCK??

Should I like or hate this...
I think Brown Beard is the yonkou, and Big Momma is just a Silver medalist and the spoiler guy confused the names!

urlaub
April 13, 2010, 01:33 PM
Exacta! I would have preferred something else, like longbeard or curly-beard or redbeard or greybeard. I mean, is it me or is Oda now introducing new characters by using all beard colours, the whole variety to cchoose from. Commoon, soon we will even have blackhair and whitemoustasche.

ScratchmenApoo
April 13, 2010, 01:33 PM
If there's a Brownbeard, I bet there's a Bluebeard as well. I mean, Bluebeard is more well known imo. What about Gingerbeard ?

I hope the fight of Doflamingo and Moria will show more of Doflamingo's true power.. just some hint..

And I wonder if Luffy still has a shocked (near death) face or if he's sleeping.

fistsofrage
April 13, 2010, 01:46 PM
Dude the bastards name is Kaidou it would be kind of odd if he had a nickname like brownbeard and we never heard about it till now.

kkck
April 13, 2010, 01:47 PM
what does kaido mean BTW?

fistsofrage
April 13, 2010, 01:48 PM
And if Doflamingo ever tries to make luffy fight his nakama, luffy can go gomu gomu no baka and go limp. Rubber can't be easily controlled by string but getting cut by string should be easy.

Dark Doc.
April 13, 2010, 01:50 PM
Defeating a commander would kinda be a big deal, even for a shichibukai. Just because he did not win against them does not mean moria is terrible or anything.

I don't think the SN would even be considered for a shichibukai position. Who are they gonna scare? Surely some mediocre pirate around would not face them but in a more dangerous situation their "rookie" status is not gonna scare anyone. Luffy was arguably the best of them and still during the war he was at most acknowledge for his potential. He proved he was nowhere near the commander, shichibukai, admiral or any other basic level of strength which he would require to be a decent shichibukai. If a supernova is offered such a position it won't be because he is currently strong -or even appears to be strong- but because he might become strong in the future.

That's kinda what I was trying to say, sorry if that didn't came across that wel :amuse
But I don't think defeating a commander would be a really big deal for a shichi (at least not commanders below 5th division). Of course a shichi could be giving a hard time, but I sincerely hope WB commanders aren't all shichi lvl or else the whole shichi concept (some of the strongest pirates) would lose credibility in my eyes.:notrust

happy GIN smily
April 13, 2010, 02:08 PM
didnt Ivankov tell Luffy that he would die if he collapses again?
i mean when he injected some hormones to Luffy again... so he should be dead meat now

anyway he is still allive

hearing that Moria is being executed by Flamingo is so not One Piece style... somehow i feel sorry for him (just in case that these strange spoilers are not fake)

Belisar
April 13, 2010, 02:08 PM
The Rookies are watching the war. Kidd says the New World is ruled by the Yonkou, Redhaird, Kaidou, and BigMom.
i knew it was lola's mom. :D
someone said, it was a guy but the face was too much like lola.

Poneglyph420
April 13, 2010, 02:13 PM

Kaido could possibly mean "Child of the Sea". Just a guess..
Edit: Could also mean "Way of the Sea".. but the first one makes more sense...

But this is a very interesting Spoiler for sure...
So back to AL???? very very interesting..
And are the Heart Pirates to follow???

What's the deal with Iva??

I'm really not sure what to make of it all....

happy GIN smily
April 13, 2010, 02:22 PM
That's kinda what I was trying to say, sorry if that didn't came across that wel :amuse
But I don't think defeating a commander would be a really big deal for a shichi (at least not commanders below 5th division). Of course a shichi could be giving a hard time, but I sincerely hope WB commanders aren't all shichi lvl or else the whole shichi concept (some of the strongest pirates) would lose credibility in my eyes.:notrust

i think that the whole Shichibukai concept failed in this war.
Only five of seven even showed up there. and none of them did real damage to the pirates. exept killig Oars Jr.
Hancock even destroyed some Pacifista. an BB destroyed the whole island and declared practically war against the whole world.
it is very clear after this war that the Marines can never rely on the Shichibukai. So i think they will drop the whole thing and

Fox666
April 13, 2010, 03:01 PM
i think that the whole Shichibukai concept failed in this war.
Only five of seven even showed up there. and none of them did real damage to the pirates. exept killig Oars Jr.
Hancock even destroyed some Pacifista. an BB destroyed the whole island and declared practically war against the whole world.
it is very clear after this war that the Marines can never rely on the Shichibukai. So i think they will drop the whole thing andDark Doc was referring to the power of the Shichibukai, this is, the balance of the three great powers.

As you are saying, the Shichibukai failed as an organization associated to the marines. (And by the way that is true. They had no interest at the war at all, they would not risk their lifes)

But I don't think defeating a commander would be a really big deal for a shichi (at least not commanders below 5th division). Of course a shichi could be giving a hard time, but I sincerely hope WB commanders aren't all shichi lvl or else the whole shichi concept (some of the strongest pirates) would lose credibility in my eyes.:notrustWell, that's for sure.

If you look at the time that Curiel guy confronted Moria, Moria says something on this line "I will let you pass if you want, I have no interest in who win. Otherwise I will crush you" So yeah, I would say that only the 5 top commanders are around the Shichibukai level.

But to fit appropriately in the balance of the three great powers, I would need to speculate that Thatch and Vista are below, while they are still strong, more at the Vice-Admirals level than the Shichibukai level.

BlazingMonkey
April 13, 2010, 03:05 PM
So is Buggy and co going with Shanks now? it whould be asome if we chouls see more Buggy/Shanks acton

vagabond87
April 13, 2010, 03:10 PM
In one of the SBS oda stated that there is 6(If Im not wrong) pirates waiting for shichibukai title so they have someone for his place... Cant wait for the pics...
Brownbeard... ??? Next will be pinkberad i think ;)

undertoe
April 13, 2010, 03:17 PM
^which SBS?

Ero-Sanji
April 13, 2010, 03:19 PM
But to fit appropriately in the balance of the three great powers, I would need to speculate that Thatch and Vista are below, while they are still strong, more at the Vice-Admirals level than the Shichibukai level.

I don't know about that, Vista seems to be on low Shichibukai level. He should be able to fight equally with at least Moria and perhaps Hancock and Jinbei as well.

chess4
April 13, 2010, 03:25 PM
oda has introduced a lot of characters this arc.............im amazed he is keeping track of all them. i wonder what will happen to mihawk and since he is the only shichibukai who hasnt really chosen a side.

things are slowly taking shape. im starting to think that the gorousei are up to something that they are not letting sengoku in on

Fox666
April 13, 2010, 03:33 PM
In one of the SBS oda stated that there is 6(If Im not wrong) pirates waiting for shichibukai title so they have someone for his place... Cant wait for the pics...
Brownbeard... ??? Next will be pinkberad i think ;)Are you sure?

That doesn't seems to make much sense. A third of the world pirates may want the position of Shichibukai (for example, when Shoujou meet the Strawhats, he said that the marines should choose him for the position), the marines just choose the best ones.

Poneglyph420
April 13, 2010, 03:56 PM
Let's be real... at least the top 5 WB Commanders could run their own crews in the NW.. And would likely be able to handle 1 Shichibukai face to face...
The threat that the Shichibukai have is their immunity from punishment..
If anything from this spoiler amuses me it's Doflamingo Preparing to take out Moria who clearly hasn't supported the Marines... He almost seemed indifferent in this case... All in all the Shichi. did fail the Marines, and WG in this war....
I'm not sure I'd lay the blame on the "loyal" members.. but all in all pure fail..
For a group that embodies 1/3 of the order of the world... Wow.. nice letdown..
[hr]
If the full power of the united Shichi. was to equal that of the Yonkou or Marines... I'm not seeing it... (Not that the Shichi. could ever work together)
There is some serious re-shuffling that needs to be done..
Or maybe just get rid of them.. and let Vegapunk's new "robo army" take the job..
(Whatever the "THAT" that Drake was talking about)
Like Sentinels.......
I'd think the Shichi would all be more useful with a pack of PX's on their side..
It would also help the WG keep tabs on the Shichi

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 04:01 PM
what if there's no replacement shichibukai?

iirc the whole point of the shichibukai AND the marines was to keep the yonkou in check. does it really matter that both the shichibukai and marines have taken such heavy losses? the strongest yonkou is dead

+ moria wasn't a very good villain. he was more of a comedyy character

Gats
April 13, 2010, 04:22 PM
not a chance in hell

all she'd need to do is get one good kick in. the fat bastard would go down faster than he did against ivankov

Kuma also only needs one hit to send her to the sea, and he can teleport...he can repel anything ! It's even possible that he won't fall to her beauty like Luffy, his "Bible" seems to indicate this.

edit : actually it's more he "could" since he is brainless now.
Besides Moria's death will seriously rise the possibility for Perona to join Luffy.

deffkryz
April 13, 2010, 04:27 PM
No he can't teleport! But Perona for Mugiwara? Okay, why not! X)

Exacta! I would have preferred something else, like longbeard or curly-beard or redbeard or greybeard. I mean, is it me or is Oda now introducing new characters by using all beard colours, the whole variety to cchoose from. Commoon, soon we will even have blackhair and whitemoustasche.

Brown isn't a hair color that is common in Japan, Black meanwhile is. So Blackhair wouldn't have any significance. BTW: Another reference to Pirates story for children (http://www.amazon.com/Adventures-Short-Stubbly-Brownbeard/dp/0595392482)... So expect him to be short and stubby. ;)

If there's a Brownbeard, I bet there's a Bluebeard as well. I mean, Bluebeard is more well known imo. What about Gingerbeard ?

Bluebeard wasn't a pirate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluebeard)...

Since Oda decided to write the name in Katakana: Kaidou. :p

You could split in into KAI and DÔ syllables to look up some kana, but any translation would be... dunno... wouldn't have that much sense.

For example, all these Kana can be read as KAI

丐 乖 儈 价 会 佪 偕 介 傀 刈 匃 喙 噦 咼 回 堺 塊 壊 夬 嵬 改 廨 廻 徊 恢 快 愒 怪 懐 悔 懈 戒 拐 揩 晦 榿 檞 檜 枴 械 椢 楷 槐 㱾 海 潰 洄 灰 獪 瑰 界 疥 皆 絓 絵 膾 芥 茴 薤 蛔 蟹 街 褂 解 諧 詼 誡 誨 邂 迴 醢 開 階 隗 魁 鮭 鱠 橈 櫂 痒 貝

(there's 81 of them if you don't want to pop that spoiler up)

and all of these DÔ

働 儂 僮 動 同 堂 導 帑 恫 慟 憧 撞 撓 檸 橈 洞 潼 獰 瞳 瞠 童 耨 胴 臑 艟 藤 萄 衲 道 鐃 銅 閙 龘 通

(there's 34 of them if you don't want to pop that spoiler up)

That's 2754 possible combinations - well most of them without any sense, half of them may probably give you the chance of making Japanese laugh tears - after you left the audience of course. ;)

(Wow, my first try 海道 actually made sense (http://www.edrdg.org/cgi-bin/wwwjdic/wwwjdic?1C)... "sea route"...)

what if there's no replacement shichibukai?

iirc the whole point of the shichibukai AND the marines was to keep the yonkou in check. does it really matter that both the shichibukai and marines have taken such heavy losses? the strongest yonkou is dead

Plus: The Marines have the technology of the Pacifista apparently with Doflamingo being involved or at least well-informed...

SenninSage
April 13, 2010, 04:27 PM
I always knew Doflamingo was an evil SOB, but I'm happy to see Moria get what's coming to him.

He deserves to be punished for stranding Luffy and Co so long on that horrible island.

Yans86
April 13, 2010, 05:01 PM
does it really matter that both the shichibukai and marines have taken such heavy losses? the strongest yonkou is dead

Well the stropngest yonkou is dead but ,peace is broken,the NW will become a war territory and we have a crazy fellow with 2 crazy devil fruit,the 4 strongest pirate of lvl6 and some more are free and Blackbeard is kind of guy that would destroy anything on his path just for the lolZ....

I won't call this situation a good situation for the marines....they won the battle but their position is far worstened then it was before...

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 05:13 PM
Well the stropngest yonkou is dead but ,peace is broken,the NW will become a war territory and we have a crazy fellow with 2 crazy devil fruit,the 4 strongest pirate of lvl6 and some more are free and Blackbeard is kind of guy that would destroy anything on his path just for the lolZ....

I won't call this situation a good situation for the marines....they won the battle but their position is far worstened then it was before...

cant really argue with that. the price they paid for killing whitebeard and ace wasn't worth it

they've turned luffy into the man he'll be. they've lost all of level six and a bunch of level 1-5. bb has left the shichibukai and is on fire. moria is dead (or soon will be). jimbei defected. marineford is in ruins and they've suffered heavy losses

Kuma also only needs one hit to send her to the sea, and he can teleport...he can repel anything ! It's even possible that he won't fall to her beauty like Luffy, his "Bible" seems to indicate this.

haki

she'd see his attacks coming and own him in one shot. doesn't matter how fast he is he's nothing against king's haki

we've barely seen her fight too. she's probably got a ton more tricks up her sleeve.

agree with you 100% about perona

Bugzee
April 13, 2010, 05:14 PM
I can't believe this Brownbeard dude already took advantage of WB's death. A sign of how competitive and challenging the NW is maybe? To me it seems more and more apparent that a pirate crew's success in the NW is heavily determined by one's territory and power. (not just the crew's strength or allies but relationships with islands and authorities maybe?)

I definitely can't wait to see how the SH's will do in the NW.

I really don't care what happens to Moria; I'm more interested to know who is giving Doflamingo's these orders and what Doflam's (long-term) objectives/intentions are. I still think he has a blood relation with one of the members of the Gorōsei. ;)

frontaLobotomy
April 13, 2010, 05:17 PM
Wow.. A battle to the death as an audition to join the Blackbeard Pirates. That was pretty cool. The World Government not wanting to issue bounties for the escaped Level 6 prisoners has me baffled, unless the Pacifista are going to have a more significant impact in maintaining peace on the Grand Line..
There's a lot of room for speculation in this chapter it would seem. I especially like how Hawkins was unable to get Luffy's chances of surviving down to 0% with whatever means of fortune telling he uses.

ocajavati
April 13, 2010, 05:25 PM
Watch as Oda surprise us with Luffy dying in the next chapter.

And the whole plotline turns into the adventure of Gecko Moria...

imPanda
April 13, 2010, 05:38 PM
Watch as Oda surprise us with Luffy dying in the next chapter.

And the whole plotline turns into the adventure of Gecko Moria...

Greatest plot twist ever? Maybe

Is it just me or since this war started, Oda has gotten a lot more comfortable killing characters? Luckily he's doing it in a way that doesn't feel forced. Quite a lot of people expected Whitebeard to die, (as did I), but the way he did it was quite nice, much like Ace's death and now perhaps Moria's.

chitgoks
April 13, 2010, 05:57 PM
bah .. new character old character ... tsk ... 's going to be middle this year till the SH crew will all be assembled

bittman
April 13, 2010, 06:07 PM
Sigh. So Doflamingo takes orders from people now? Where have all the good bad guys gone? It's a bit sad that Akainu is the meanest mother around, especially as he's held in check by marine laws and regulations. Yet all these pirates who have all this unlimited freedom to be the biggest badasses in the world, and Akainu takes the cake.

Seriously disappointed in the Doflamingo revelation. I may have complained about the war a lot without being biased, but Doflamingo is one of the characters I had high hopes for, now it looks like I'll have to revoke those hopes and have Akainu as the only bad guy still around I like.

And it's not that the revelation isn't a twist, heck it's not even a "bad" twist since it sets up some good stuff for the Gorousei (most likely). It's probably really just me in hoping that there was a completely evil badass whose badassery gives people cramps just by being close. Doflamingo answering to a "higher power" lowers his badassery by a jigawatt.

Other than that: Chapter is almost filler worthy. No real revelations, disappointed Magellan lost also since he's one of the most overpowered and broken characters introduced to date. My hope is that he "lost" because he only had 4 hours of non-toilet time and he used it all up chasing all the escapees and "lost to the toilet".

Hancock catching up is an obvious plot tool. There is no obvious reason for Law to surface, and there's no way Hancock should be able to track a submarine just by being good looking. This sort of development could have been left for when Luffy woke up and it could be like:

"Where am I?" "OMG Luffy-sama woke up!" "Obligatory bikini party!" "Wait, who saved me?" <Shot to Law pimping it up>

See, saved for later. The red hair pirates taking the bodies, Blackbeard finishing up and maybe Garp saying farewell would have been a better move for this chapter.

undertoe
April 13, 2010, 06:17 PM
Bittman why are you always so cynical? You never seem happy with new events, only critical.

The spoiler says that Hancock's snake tracked the sub somehow. And Law probably surfaced after he got the call from the Den Den Mushi.

hy4k
April 13, 2010, 06:45 PM
Bittman why are you always so cynical? You never seem happy with new events, only critical.

The spoiler says that Hancock's snake tracked the sub somehow. And Law probably surfaced after he got the call from the Den Den Mushi.

i second this

what the hell's there to be negative about? doflamingo has always struck me as a self serving guy so it's no surprise that he's ging to take advantage of generous offers from higher ups. especially if it lets him get away with his regular shenanigans

+moria dying + bigmom + blackbeard's "contest" + brownbeard + hancock catching up + wb territories under attack + the cover up+ magellan near death

filler my ass

Poneglyph420
April 13, 2010, 07:01 PM
This is a public thread and if Bittman or anyone else doesn't like it..well good for them..

I don't get why anyone cares what another member thinks..
Besides this chapter does seem to be another "meh" chapter..
So I'm not surprised some of the members who have been on here for some time are less than impressed. I'm not exceptionally impressed either..
I just keep my belly aching to myself, knowing I'd have my head bit off for anything but prostrating myself at the Idol of Oda....
[hr]

Sigh This sort of development could have been left for when Luffy woke up and it could be like:

"Where am I?" "OMG Luffy-sama woke up!" "Obligatory bikini party!" "Wait, who saved me?" <Shot to Law pimping it up>

ROFL..

Thank you..

elitefox
April 13, 2010, 07:18 PM
Sigh. So Doflamingo takes orders from people now? Where have all the good bad guys gone? It's a bit sad that Akainu is the meanest mother around, especially as he's held in check by marine laws and regulations. Yet all these pirates who have all this unlimited freedom to be the biggest badasses in the world, and Akainu takes the cake.

Seriously disappointed in the Doflamingo revelation. I may have complained about the war a lot without being biased, but Doflamingo is one of the characters I had high hopes for, now it looks like I'll have to revoke those hopes and have Akainu as the only bad guy still around I like.

And it's not that the revelation isn't a twist, heck it's not even a "bad" twist since it sets up some good stuff for the Gorousei (most likely). It's probably really just me in hoping that there was a completely evil badass whose badassery gives people cramps just by being close. Doflamingo answering to a "higher power" lowers his badassery by a jigawatt.

Other than that: Chapter is almost filler worthy. No real revelations, disappointed Magellan lost also since he's one of the most overpowered and broken characters introduced to date. My hope is that he "lost" because he only had 4 hours of non-toilet time and he used it all up chasing all the escapees and "lost to the toilet".

Hancock catching up is an obvious plot tool. There is no obvious reason for Law to surface, and there's no way Hancock should be able to track a submarine just by being good looking. This sort of development could have been left for when Luffy woke up and it could be like:

See, saved for later. The red hair pirates taking the bodies, Blackbeard finishing up and maybe Garp saying farewell would have been a better move for this chapter.

I think what he means of higher ups is heaven's judgement or so since the spoiler tells that he is pointing upward.

We do know the dofla is somewhat a junkie :D
[hr]
I kinda like this chapter except for the brownbeard

damn another beard :D

As expected the countries under WB are under siege...

btw how do the 4 yonkou's mark their territories?
name plate :D

undertoe
April 13, 2010, 07:56 PM
He might not necessarily mean heaven, fox. The Tenryuubito are the "CELESTIAL dragons" and Doflamingo worked slave trade. What if he has direct connections to them somehow? Maybe they heard about Moria's defeat and they feel threatened by Luffy and thus don't want a shichibukai around who can't defend them against SH.

jiminy
April 13, 2010, 07:57 PM
btw how do the 4 yonkou's mark their territories?
name plate :D

Maybe the yonkou's flag? not sure haha.

From what I can gather from the spoiler, it is pretty surprising the path Oda has decided to go after the war. Very unpredictable.

I didnt think Boa would catch up. And I am surprised that Law has already operated on Luffy (since it was mentioned that Law had to exit the Operation room).

I wonder where would Jimbei go? Heal with Law and eventually meet the strawhats again at Fishman Island?

And as for Doflamingo about to kill Moria. Im inbetween on this, I didn't expect this to happen, but I also think that it is cool in the way that he just wants to cause some kind of chaos. Maybe he just wanted a loss on the shichibukai side or he didnt get enough fun during the war.

elitefox
April 13, 2010, 08:08 PM
if that is the case then, I hope shanks place his flags on many of the islands :D

I think BB(Blackbeard) will kill BB(Brown Beard) since the world is too small for the name Beard :D

SenninSage
April 13, 2010, 08:34 PM
Can't wait to see how things go from here. It will be interesting to see what kinds of actions Shanks takes up, now that WhiteBeard is no longer around.

zerocooldx
April 13, 2010, 08:41 PM
Well i see one out of three possible scenarios taking place now that WB's territories are no longer under his protection. One. Shanks, Kaidou, and Big Mom will simply take over those territories for themselves, which is the best case scenario. Two. Those territories will be up for grabs by anyone, thus numerous pirates will use that as an advantage to flex their muscles, which will cause conflicts and mass havoc amongst those territories. Or three. A combination of one and two, the "important" territories will be seized by the Yonkou and the rest will be up for grabs for whomever, which could be the most likely scenario.

shon3n
April 13, 2010, 09:03 PM
I think oda style is change after the shabody, usually straw hats always win. And then they completely lose. I think this is how oda style to make a twist to a new straw hats.
off course if you want to be the pirate king you can not just do as you like like luffy now. " remember my son , great power have great responsiblity." ( from spiderman ) :P

V1c0
April 13, 2010, 09:16 PM
I think that Sengoku is just a puppet from that big one showed on the firts caps of OP.
"Big Authorities in the World"
But Sengoku should have some reasons to be where he is.
Do Flamingo is just a "rokkie" that don't think too much in politics, he just aims fun like killing others. I also think him like a govern's assasin.

Shiro-kun
April 13, 2010, 10:02 PM
I wonder if the Gorousei is worth anything , they all have battle scars if you look at them closely

Are they five powerful old men? or five weak old men that hide behind their military?

i think its more the former than the latter...but it can end up both ways ..Since the Spoiler is pretty much true i believe they personally ordered the death of Moria.

SenninSage
April 13, 2010, 10:18 PM
Telling you guys man, I really do believe that Sengoku is in danger of losing his position as Fleet Admiral and will go into exile, later becoming a member of the Straw Hat Pirates.

He always struck me as a person that could have enormous interest in Luffy as an individual, and may take a very strong liking to him if he got to know him.

Roarchu
April 13, 2010, 10:42 PM

I think Doflamingo was only referring to rank within the World Government. Not implying that there is someone who is above him.

And you've see how he is. He's probably following orders in a "I use you, you use me" kinda thing. Like in Eyeshield 21 in how Agon listened to Hiruma

He doesn't see whoever he's taking orders from as a more superior being than himself, he's taking orders for his own interest only

And Magellan had to lose! How disappointed would we all be if many lvl 6 prisioners couldn't take on Magellan alone after he fought Luffy, Inazuma, Iva, BB's crew, and probably BB's new crew (remember Shiryu was supposed to be as strong as him). C'mon you'd be the first one to point this out! (I think)

Poneglyph420
April 13, 2010, 10:50 PM
I wonder if the Gorousei is worth anything , they all have battle scars if you look at them closely

Are they five powerful old men? or five weak old men that hide behind their military?

i think its more the former than the latter...but it can end up both ways ..Since the Spoiler is pretty much true i believe they personally ordered the death of Moria.

I personally think the Gorousei must have some sort of battle experience..
As stated many of them do look battle worn, though they could be from assassination attempts...

I'm really shocked that Doflamingo would respect anyone enough to take orders.. Or maybe it's not respect, but due to mutual profit.. Damn enigma! Either way, take Moria out.. sigh..

I'm starting to think the Shichibukai could end up being a thing of the past.. Sure didn't prove too effective after all..

Except for those who defected to "team Luffy"....

Love's always a Hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!!

bittman
April 13, 2010, 10:57 PM

i second this

what the hell's there to be negative about? doflamingo has always struck me as a self serving guy so it's no surprise that he's ging to take advantage of generous offers from higher ups. especially if it lets him get away with his regular shenanigans

+moria dying + bigmom + blackbeard's "contest" + brownbeard + hancock catching up + wb territories under attack + the cover up+ magellan near death

filler my ass
I'm cynical because I care. Highlighted some bits which work with my points, but not gonna go on a tirade about Oda not being at his usual brilliance.

This is a public thread and if Bittman or anyone else doesn't like it..well good for them..

I don't get why anyone cares what another member thinks..
Besides this chapter does seem to be another "meh" chapter..
So I'm not surprised some of the members who have been on here for some time are less than impressed. I'm not exceptionally impressed either..
I just keep my belly aching to myself, knowing I'd have my head bit off for anything but prostrating myself at the Idol of Oda....
<hr noshade size="1">
inorite!?

If I posted love hearts and smily faces then put the word "Oda" in the middle of it all I'd be thanked five times and quoted twice.

I think what he means of higher ups is heaven's judgement or so since the spoiler tells that he is pointing upward.

We do know the dofla is somewhat a junkie :D

Haha, that's an interesting interpretation. I'd still be happy with a crazy Doflamingo who believes he's talking to someone in the clouds.

I think Doflamingo was only referring to rank within the World Government. Not implying that there is someone who is above him.

And you've see how he is. He's probably following orders in a "I use you, you use me" kinda thing. Like in Eyeshield 21 in how Agon listened to Hiruma

He doesn't see whoever he's taking orders from as a more superior being than himself, he's taking orders for his own interest only

And Magellan had to lose! How disappointed would we all be if many lvl 6 prisioners couldn't take on Magellan alone after he fought Luffy, Inazuma, Iva, BB's crew, and probably BB's new crew (remember Shiryu was supposed to be as strong as him). C'mon you'd be the first one to point this out! (I think)

1) Doflamingo is most likely using that "I use you~ You use me~ We're a great big fam~i~ly~" (Barney reference). It still means he's being used to some degree though, hence my post-teenage angst.

2) Why would you be disappointed that someone so powerful existed? Were you disappointed that Akainu didn't get KO'ed or killed despite receiving two direct quakes? I know I wasn't, kinda made my day knowing something that powerful is against our heroes. I thought Magellan was basically admiral level, especially after seeing him take next to no damage despite everyone you just mentioned minus a few more escaped level 6 prisoners.

So in summary, my posts here usually go something like: bitch bitch bitch high expectations bitch bitch unique prediction bitch

undertoe
April 13, 2010, 11:03 PM
I'm cynical because I care. Highlighted some bits which work with my points, but not gonna go on a tirade about Oda not being at his usual brilliance.

Fair enough. I just feel like I see you disappointed with most chapters, but maybe that's just what I happen to notice. I have a feeling things will pick up again within the next few chapters. These are all falling actions in the aftermath of a hugely significant arc. We're going to be getting a lot of information now, I think. Similar to post-Enies Lobby.

gotdott
April 13, 2010, 11:13 PM
1) Doflamingo is most likely using that "I use you~ You use me~ We're a great big fam~i~ly~" (Barney reference). It still means he's being used to some degree though, hence my post-teenage angst.

By this logic, Doflamingo being present at the war front after he was asked to would also = he is being used? :p

Poneglyph420
April 13, 2010, 11:35 PM
I'm cynical because I care.

If I posted love hearts and smily faces then put the word "Oda" in the middle of it all I'd be thanked five times and quoted twice.

Haha, that's an interesting interpretation. I'd still be happy with a crazy Doflamingo who believes he's talking to someone in the clouds.

I felt a great sigh the end of the war, and of all things I'm glad Luffy won't just be brought back to SA (predictable) but to AL...
While I enjoy the chaos that has immersed Marineford, I'm dying for resolution... Which I feel might never arrive.

Ahh Doflamingo.. I'm hoping that he's Batsh!t crazy, like totally schizoid.
He talks to a "higher power"... That would be freaking hilarious!! :p

Oh and :confetti:confetti:confetti
Oda!

SilversDKRayleigh
April 13, 2010, 11:38 PM
By this logic, Doflamingo being present at the war front after he was asked to would also = he is being used? :p

I agree but I don't think he would have gone unless he knew he was going to have fun or was bored.

undertoe
April 13, 2010, 11:39 PM
Lol what if the higher power is Enel?

Roarchu
April 14, 2010, 12:30 AM
2) Why would you be disappointed that someone so powerful existed? Were you disappointed that Akainu didn't get KO'ed or killed despite receiving two direct quakes? I know I wasn't, kinda made my day knowing something that powerful is against our heroes. I thought Magellan was basically admiral level, especially after seeing him take next to no damage despite everyone you just mentioned minus a few more escaped level 6 prisoners.

I wouldn't be, and because of that I think it's better if the prisoners who escaped who might face Luffy in the future are very powerful. We already know Magellan is strong as hell, but he's gotta have a limit, like we saw with Luffy.

Triva
April 14, 2010, 01:33 AM
Lol what if the higher power is Enel?

lawl that would be funny.

Dark Doc.
April 14, 2010, 02:10 AM
isn't it kinda strange though, BB held some sort of try-outs for his new crew, but none of the 4 showed any kinds of wounds or even bruises or stuff like that.
So:

1. Or the 4 LVL 6 BB took are waaaay stronger than the others.

2. Or the whole try-out thing doesn't make sense at all.

elitefox
April 14, 2010, 02:37 AM
isn't it kinda strange though, BB held some sort of try-outs for his new crew, but none of the 4 showed any kinds of wounds or even bruises or stuff like that.
So:

1. Or the 4 LVL 6 BB took are waaaay stronger than the others.

2. Or the whole try-out thing doesn't make sense at all.

or the others already escape and the ones that been left out are the ones that fight :D

and coicidently the ones that iva mentioned were the ones that joined the BB pirates lol

hy4k
April 14, 2010, 03:16 AM
honestly. what do we know about doflamingo?

1. he has his fingrs in a bunch of criminal activities that he' free to carry out as he wants and he's doing very well off them
2. In contrast to dreamers like Luffy/Blackbeard he's very realistic

given that both of these things are true why WOULDN'T he make a deal with authority figures for his own advantage? he's already doing it to an extent with his shichibukai status

patz
April 14, 2010, 03:18 AM
Magellan is near death. That means Bon Chan could escape from Impel Down. I hope Hancock and Luffy will get married once they arrive Kuja Island. That would be funny.