PDA

View Full Version : Team Kenpachi, Byakuya, & Mayuri vs All

Hystzen
April 04, 2010, 10:51 AM
rules:

HM desert battleground
no yamma (wayyyy to strong),Aizen (hax),Unohana (dont know her fighting stlye fully)

after alot of thinking i think this is one great team. kenpachi pure strength, byakuya for area attacks and speed and mayuri for poison attack and inventions. so i think it time for a sensible debate about this...rules can be altered if people make valid points

kkck
April 04, 2010, 12:28 PM
I don't think that is a very good team. For one thing, I don't think they will cooperate very well with one another, they might end up just killing each other. Also, even though all of them is strong, in a one on one fight I would think each of them would have trouble fighting just one captain. I think they will get clobbered.

Random101
April 04, 2010, 12:54 PM
Team wise they really have nothing to work with. Byakuya is FAR more limited if he has comrades he has to take into account for on the field of battle, combat wise Kenpachi, longs range slashes or not that appear at the convenience of plot, is not remotely a team player and is far too close range and lacking in speed for any kind of team viability save MAYBE Soifon, and even that I'd argue, and Mayuri sucks in combat. Seriously. Granted he has some brokensauce abilities, but the poison is right out given he has comrades, and he kinda sucks in close range far too much for his shikai's paralysis to be of much use. Prepared though he may be, I have heavy doubts he could come up with ways to negate being frozen, stabbed, fried, cut in half, get a few thousand arrows shot in him every second, blown up, rejected, aged, blown up MORE, blown to tiny pieces repeatedly, and just plain blown to say the least.

Individually these guys I suppose are high tier compared to a lot of people, but team wise adds more limitations than not. Frankly teamwork works best if the team members abilities work off each other. Hence Hitsugaya and Harribel would be a potent force to be reckoned with, while Wonderwiess and Yamamoto would be an exercise in futility to say the least till Yamamoto goes screw it and destroys everyone with his bare hands. Granted this isn't quite so bad as that to say the least, but they really have nothing that really meshes.

poobert
April 04, 2010, 04:36 PM
By everyone, I assume you mean in SS, otherwise Urahara would handle Mayuri and Youroichi would run rings around Byakuya and Shiniji can take care of Ken.

In just SS, shunsui and ukitake can team byakuya and ken easy peasy. I am pretty certain Soi Fon could take byakuya too if it came down to it. Mayuri would be a problem, but anyone with enough power and speed could kill him. Shunsui, Uki or Soi Fon's bankai would do it. I am not sure that koma can do much without getting in the way, but Hitsu could put up a fair fight with either ken or byakuya. Not sure if could beat them, but it would give someone else an easy opening.

Hystzen
April 04, 2010, 06:00 PM
they are a dangerous team if you sit and think they could destroy alot of the characters hitsu would get battered quickly all would take is a insult and be wide open to be one shotted like we seen so many times. they would struggle with shunsui uki combo but even then we only assume they good as a team and shunsui could be on a a lazy day...then again zaraki could just bored and try fighting every1 at once but if they work in a solid formation and pick off people 1 at a time be deadly

Random101
April 04, 2010, 07:28 PM
I have sat down and thought about it. None of their abilities remotely mesh with each other. Byakuya and Mayuri's powers are just as likely to screw their teammates over as the enemy, which already reduces their effectiveness, and Kenpachi isn't remotely a team player.

Also insults are not what works against Hitsugaya. Hinamori and Aizen are what works, and frankly I heavily doubt either are involved here.

It's kinda like throwing Barragon, Syzael, and Yammi in a fight together. Sure their both (supposedly) supremely powerful individuals, and one godmodder, but none of their abilities help the others in any way, and in fact the mere fact that they have teammates means they have to be careful not to take them out in the process. Well, in Yammi and Barragon's case anyway.

Revolation
April 04, 2010, 08:49 PM
rules:

HM desert battleground
no yamma (wayyyy to strong),Aizen (hax),Unohana (dont know her fighting stlye fully)

after alot of thinking i think this is one great team. kenpachi pure strength, byakuya for area attacks and speed and mayuri for poison attack and inventions. so i think it time for a sensible debate about this...rules can be altered if people make valid points

..........barragons respira would magically be pushed back with reitsu
..........zommari's AMOR control would some how be broken with rietsu

well since you said everyone Against those 3: syazel apporo could just make tons of clones of ichigonator. if they are somehow too strong after that, the ichigonators would then eat each other and then syazel apporo would make clones of those and so on. XD

basically, a ichigonator dead space video game

meanwhile, since orihime can seperate from her sun shun rika(as in send them away from her to travel with someone(shown in the grimjow fraccion arc right before d-roy was shown with chad when lily was trying to heal chad) could heal everybody if they get hurt, and if you want to mass produce her, send them over to syazel apporo, and make like 10 clones. that makes for 60 sun sun rikka, divided by two since it takes 2 sun shun rika per healing sheild, and we got 30 pairs of shun shun rikka to heal the shinigami, arrancars ond whoever else might be there.

if you want to put hax on hax, have syazel make clones of himself, if thats possible.lol

then we have wonderweiss released............oh the possibilities. shall we clone him too?

Truu
April 05, 2010, 05:02 AM
Hmm, let see.
Shunsui > Mayuri
Shunsui > Byakuya
Shunsui > Kenpachi
--
Ukitake > Mayuri
Ukitake > Byakuya
Ukitake > Kenpachi,
--
Soifon > Mayuri
Soifon > Kenpachi
Soifon = Byakuya (or the one is a bit stronger than the other),
--
Komamura > Mayuri
Komamura < Byakyua
Komamura < Kenpachi,
--
Mayuri > Hitsugaya
Byakuya > Hitsugaya
Kenpachi > Hitsugaya.

Result: Team Shun-Uki-Soi-Koma-Hitsu RAPESTOMP the other team.

/thread

vizardichigo
April 05, 2010, 06:47 AM
I disagree that Soifon is above Kenpachi....IMO after Shunsui and Ukitake, Kenpachi is the most powerful closely followed by Byakuya...Kenpachi IMO would beat Koma and Hitsu almost on his own and Byakuya would beat Soifon, and then they would get PWNED badly by the big 2. If you add Gin and Tousen into th mix then its a massacre...I believe though that Soifon, Hitsu and Koma would lose and probably Tousen as well but Gin, Shunsui and Ukitake would be enough to pick them of with the injuries they sustained....This is a no contest

AlB
April 05, 2010, 07:03 AM
I choose 2nd option. they will take out half of chars before going down. key chars to defeating them are:
1. Shinji - well, cause sakanade is going to "OMFG" them
2. Yoruichi, Ichigo, Mashiro - Speed is key when fighting those guys, hell Mashiro would PWN Byakuya
3. Urahara- well, cause he's a genius and perfect mayuri-buster
4. Rose - guy's "sonatas" would counter senbonzakura perfectly.

@vizardichigo, dude, you seriously believe ukitake is stronger than kenpachi? :blink wow

Hystzen
April 05, 2010, 11:57 AM
soi fon will be owned by byakuya she not that fast...plus if mayuri gets a cut she made useless. histu again owned by byakuaya his speed will beat histu easy his attacks are slow. kommara beat by kenpachi easy. kenpachi could be a tank and take blows while the others pick them off. they would stuggle with shunsui,uki,shinji..they could beat most of the espada easy they could take out more then half of the cast of bleach.

Truu
April 05, 2010, 12:43 PM
soi fon will be owned by byakuya she not that fast...

Bullshit #1, she is faster than Byakuya, you should read the whole manga again...

kommara beat by kenpachi easy.

Bullshit #2, yupp, Kenpachi is stronger, but their fight wouldn't be that one-sided.

they could beat most of the espada easy they could take out more then half of the cast of bleach.

Bullshit #3, the Zaraki/Byakuya fagboys are always amaze me... :eyeroll

Here is a piece of advice: Learn to write, before you open such a sh*tty thread like this...

poobert
April 05, 2010, 01:09 PM
dude, you seriously believe ukitake is stronger than kenpachi? :blink wow

Yes. Only if Uki starts to cough up blood will ken win. I know his shikai is not really suited to that kind of fighting, but he just too good to loose. Anyone who can fight ryujinjaka and not die deserves a huge amount of credit.

soi fon will be owned by byakuya she not that fast...

The woman that kept up with and was almost faster than Yoruichi is slower than Byakuya? :blink The mind boggles.

AlB
April 05, 2010, 01:29 PM
Yes. Only if Uki starts to cough up blood will ken win. I know his shikai is not really suited to that kind of fighting, but he just too good to loose. Anyone who can fight ryujinjaka and not die deserves a huge amount of credit.

erm, have you seen ukitake's actual combat?
let's see.
1.Ukitake vs Yama. he had shunsui backing him up. Yama wasn't going all out.
2.Ukitake vs Lilinette. point for ukitake. indeed, facing such a powerful opponent requires strength on par with Aizen lol
3.Ukitake vs Wonderwice. ahem. sooooo..... Ukitake was watching the kid, yet the degenerate managed to move behind him and dig a hole in his chest. wow, really impressive.

Kenpachi:
1.Fought with The Guy That Can't Die and survived, pretty impressive for me.
2.One-shotted released 5th Espada immediately after putting his 2nd hand into action.
3.Is currently butchering 0 Espada

and you said: "Anyone who can fight ryujinjaka and not die deserves a huge amount of credit." this sentense is complete nonsense. it's not like yama releases and opponent instantly dies.

Lunatic Scream
April 05, 2010, 01:51 PM
and you said: "Anyone who can fight ryujinjaka and not die deserves a huge amount of credit." this sentense is complete nonsense. it's not like yama releases and opponent instantly dies.

No, no, it's... it's pretty much like that. Even Aizen didn't want to get close to that thing with a thousand foot pole, and Wonderweiss exploding with its flames would have not only incinerated the entire main cast, it would have turned Fake Karakura Town and the surrounding I dunno... continent(?) to ash, so... I don't think you can discredit Yama and RJ, or anyone that can stand it.
I mean, Kubo can't even logically find a place to write its real power into the story, and clearly has no idea where to go with its bankai. Hence why he used the magic wonderweiss to remove it from this arc.

AlB
April 05, 2010, 01:55 PM
No, no, it's... it's pretty much like that. Even Aizen didn't want to get close to that thing with a thousand foot pole, and Wonderweiss exploding with its flames would have not only incinerated the entire main cast, it would have turned Fake Karakura Town and the surrounding I dunno... continent(?) to ash, so... I don't think you can discredit Yama and RJ, or anyone that can stand it.
I mean, Kubo can't even logically find a place to write its real power into the story, and clearly has no idea where to go with its bankai. Hence why he used the magic wonderweiss to remove it from this arc.

I'm not discrediting Yama and RJ, I am discrediting Ukitake :) I, of course, meant the condition that Yama was holding back every time he released it

Lunatic Scream
April 05, 2010, 02:11 PM
I'm not discrediting Yama and RJ, I am discrediting Ukitake :) I, of course, meant the condition that Yama was holding back every time he released it

Ah, yeah, unfortunately Ukitake's kinda gotten the raw end of the plot stick in terms of actual combat. I don't think anyone can disagree with how disappointing his performances have been... I do think he'll eventually showcase that he's on Shunsui's level, which by Kubo's pacing should be somewhere around the year 2026.

Though, on the same token, Kenpachi's victories aren't wildly stellar, they're just actual combat showcases, which Ukitake hasn't gotten.
1. He at best had a draw with shikai Ichigo (albeit it was super shounen hero Ichigo).
2. He one shot Nnoitra... but let's be serious, Nnoitra's only real feat was beating a severely tired Ichigo, getting kicked around by Nel's release form, and bragging about how he was the strongest Espada. I personally think there was quite a wide gap between 1-4 and 5-9 in terms of power in the Espada. Oh, I forgot that he beat Chad, so that's something.
3. He's beating Yammy. Does... does anyone really think Yammy's all that powerful? I mean he beat a group of Ichigo's lieutenant level friends, looked mildly powerful when he resisted GT until we realized Ichigo was being emo, and since that point has pretty much been dominated by Kenpachi and Byakuya, with even less effort than Nnoitra or Zommari took.

To be honest, power levels in Bleach are silly and unreliable (cept for Aizen and Yama), the plot dictates who will win any fight.

poobert
April 05, 2010, 03:14 PM
I don't think it is fair to say that Yama was not going all out against Shunsui and Uki. Yama said he was going to kill them and was very serious and then he used his shikai. Yama has never used his shakai and then just faffed around. Shunsui went as far as saying that they should move their fight elsewhere otherwise everyone (including some captains who were up there) would get caught up.

Yes Ukitake got unlucky against WW, but imo it was all just to make WW seem scary and threatening (the same way he had Hitsu struggle against a crappy arrancar and the number 6 espada).

Ken however has nothing but power. He is slow and was completely blind to Starrk's speed. He has zero ranged moves and zero kido. Ukitake is miles beyond him in these. He is also the partner of Shunsui and comparably should have similar sword fighting skill, remembering that Shunsui has displayed the best sword fighting skills we have seen.

Ken would probably do well against Koma and maybe Hitsu, but is no where near the top captains and Uki is definitely a top captain. (I also think he can't nullify Soi Fon's shikai like Aizen, so would loose to her too)

Gran Maestro
April 05, 2010, 06:07 PM
Yama said he was going to kill them and was very serious and then he used his shikai.

Actually Yama never said he was going to kill them, I think he was planning to beat them up. Moreover, when they hesitated to release their zanpakuto, he told them to do so (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/156/10/). Why would he do that if they were meant to die anyway? IMO neither Yama nor Shunsui & Ukitake were going all-out.

On topic,

Kenpachi, Byakuya and Mayuri stand no chance against all, it's not even close. They can win if and only if Mayuri infects everybody else with a deadly virus. They are not a good team at all, their abilities don't complement each other and they don't have the mindset to help each other. Shunsui & Ukitake would be enough to defeat them and if we add Soifon & Hitsugaya to be on the safe side, it's a no-brainer.

Hystzen
April 05, 2010, 07:55 PM
Bullshit #1, she is faster than Byakuya, you should read the whole manga again...

Bullshit #2, yupp, Kenpachi is stronger, but their fight wouldn't be that one-sided.

Bullshit #3, the Zaraki/Byakuya fagboys are always amaze me... :eyeroll

Here is a piece of advice: Learn to write, before you open such a sh*tty thread like this...

oooo someone takes things wayyyyyyyy to serious..it not real

IMO soi fon has never convinced me she is that fast yorouchi is fastest yes but she let soi fon catch her as she wanted to fight her other wise she would have left soi fon in dust...2. kenpachi wud beat komma very easy..as for the Zaraki/Byakuya fagboys im not either one of these the reason the topic was put up because of the current placement in HM where all 3 are together..we know zaraki and byakuya are dealing with yammi and mayuri is having fun with the bodies he found so it came from the idea what if they teamed up yammi then why limit it to yammi...was just curious...according to the vote some1 has picked the first choice which i dont agree with im with the can beat half of the cast vote.;)

vizardichigo
April 05, 2010, 11:25 PM
@ AIB because he is....Kenpachi is strong but there is no way he is above the big 4....Ukitake is as strong as Shunsui minus his TB...Apart from Yama and Aizen i see no one as strong as Shunsui or Ukitake except maybe Shinji...The jury is out on Isshin, Kisuke, Unohana and Yoruichi....Kenpachi is a great character and badass, but he is a 1 dimensional fighter....Uki or Shunsui would PWN him easily IMO..

Anyway, those 3 would do some damage but Shinji and Shunsui alone could probably beat those 3...

@ Lunatic Scream the power levels are how they are supposed to be...non existant...because A beats B, and B beats C, does that mean A would beat C? No it doesnt in real life and it doesnt mean that in Bleach either which is how it should be

El Samurai Guapo
April 06, 2010, 12:53 AM
Well, Kenpachi, Mayuri, and Byakuya would take out half the cast of Bleach....but that's only because most of the cast is at VC level trash. As captains however, those three aren't really better than their colleagues, and seing as how they'd be outnumbered at least 5 to 1 by characters every bit as strong as they are (some even stronger), they have zero chance of winning.

Hell, I think Yammi, Starrk, and Barragan would be enough to defeat the trio. It may even turn out that Yammi alone could pull it off.

P.S. There's no way Ukitake Jushirou defeats Kenpachi. At least not based on what we've seen so far. He may redeem himself with his bankai though.