PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Weapons that can destroy the world, what are they?who made it?

neild
April 12, 2010, 04:06 AM
i just dont understand why did Oda mention about pluton and poseidon, but destroy its only blueprint to find it [in the hand of Franky if im correct]. Didnt the weapon being mentioned in order to be found....Anyway what do u guys think of these weapons? What kind of weapon actually can destroy the world? A nuclear bomb? i guess its gonna be a machine gun sorta type, something to do with firing machine. And...who made these dangerous weapons? And the most important question, how to make one if the blueprint is destroyed...

fire up guys
fill in the blank with these poseidon and pluton things

bittman
April 12, 2010, 06:30 PM
A machine that sucks up devil fruit users souls and freely uses their powers.

Artificial Intelligence

A drill to the center of the earth

Something that blocks out the sun

Nuclear fusion

I imagine it's going to be more mythical than advanced technology, else One Piece is a world where technology has gone backwards for 800 years (since it's hinted the lost century and the superweapons are linked via poneglyphs). But mythically, I have no idea where it could begin.

Maybe it summons SSJ Broly and he destroys the planet with a final "KAKAROT!!!"?

RichardMNixon
April 12, 2010, 06:42 PM
A flying airship that can lift and throw islands. It's the One Piece equivalent of a colony drop.

BlackHair
April 12, 2010, 07:50 PM
Honestly seeing devil fruits like Enel's and WB's Im asking myself why Oda brought those weapons in the story. I mean devil fruits are alone powerful enough to consider it as a mass destruction weapon.

Anyway on topic I believe it will be airships, ships and tanks. High defence and high attack power. Much like weapons from advanced time, sth like the Pacifista. With that I believe Vegapunk has some sort of relation with the lost Kingdom. Also this (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/490/04/) might have sth to do with the ancient weapon.

LeKuaSimi
April 13, 2010, 05:50 AM
Obviously a Gundam. Either that or the Floridan Monster.

neild
April 15, 2010, 06:28 AM
its not gonna be a monster, because they have blueprints.so it must be made.its either a weapon or a tank/aeroplane-like

Kaiser Will
April 18, 2010, 08:08 PM
For what you're saying you must be new reading One Piece.
We all know that the ancient weapons was the weapons used by the Ancient Kingdom, and after it was destroyed the only thing left was the Phoneglyphs.
Althought as a counterbalance a readable blueprint was passed by, enherited by those who were memorable in buildings ships, such as Tom, Ice Burg and, now, Frank.
If some day someone would revive one of these weapons the damage would be so great the power of the world will only be held by a single man and since no other thing equals in fire power they did such a thing, left a blueprint.

Now something came to my mind, if the ancient weapons were so great how did the Ancient Kingdom collapse anyway?

modoki
April 19, 2010, 09:32 AM
Franky is the ultimate or soon to be ultimate weapon :P

Warlord90
April 20, 2010, 11:56 AM
So the Ancient Kingdom creates them in order to pass them on to the future generations to fight the World Government. Man they must be super ships. I doubt that they will be shown in the future. It will be like the end of the world.