PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Shusuke Amagai vs Nnoitra Jiruga

osking
April 12, 2010, 06:48 PM
Who do you think would take it? The battle takes place in Fake Karakura Town.

Galbert-Kun
April 12, 2010, 07:24 PM
Finally someone on MH steps up and makes a "Amagai v." thread

This goes to Amagai. I know there will be flak from people saying he is filler et al, but dude got a hit on yama-ji. Granted that it shouldn't mean much, I think that he can hold his own against middle-tier Captains.

For this fight, he should have no problems taking out Nnoitra. Amagai simply has too many attacks that he can use aside from having the best bakkotou. I'll go ahead and say that Nnoitra can use GRC, but that simply won't be enough. Homura, Raiendan, Gouen Hyuuga... Amagai>Nnoitra

osking
April 12, 2010, 09:15 PM
Yet Nnoitra has shown some incredible durability feats such as manhandling Bankai Ichigo (who was weakened), regeneration, 6 scythes and has managed to slash up Zaraki quite a bit, catching Zaraki's sword, and even stayed in one piece after getting kendo'd by Zaraki. And that happened after he had fought Nel who probabaly weakened Nnoitra a bit. Taking into account that Nnoitra > Grimmjow = Ichigo who also faired about evenly with Amagai.

His hierro would no doubt be able to tank anything Amagai throws at him if vizard Ichigo could tank it and keep on going. Granted if Nnoitra gets trapped in Goen Ryuga he's going to be in some trouble, but I still say he could tank it. The Bakkoto's ability wouldnt affect Nnoitra since he isnt shinigami. Effectively that gives Amagai 2 swords, yet Nnoitra can wield up to 6 scythes from what he's shown so far. All in all I'd say Nnoitra takes this.

vizardichigo
April 12, 2010, 09:58 PM
Interesting....i put Amagai on about Byakuya's level or a fraction below...I think Amagai could take him..

Richo
April 13, 2010, 07:14 AM
Amagai his bakkotou is useles here. It disables all shinigami powers wich would lead to instant release on nnoitra.
I vote a tie for this, it can go either way.

Raizen
April 13, 2010, 10:48 AM
Yet Nnoitra has shown some incredible durability feats such as manhandling Bankai Ichigo (who was weakened), regeneration, 6 scythes and has managed to slash up Zaraki quite a bit, catching Zaraki's sword, and even stayed in one piece after getting kendo'd by Zaraki. And that happened after he had fought Nel who probabaly weakened Nnoitra a bit. Taking into account that Nnoitra > Grimmjow = Ichigo who also faired about evenly with Amagai.

His hierro would no doubt be able to tank anything Amagai throws at him if vizard Ichigo could tank it and keep on going. Granted if Nnoitra gets trapped in Goen Ryuga he's going to be in some trouble, but I still say he could tank it. The Bakkoto's ability wouldnt affect Nnoitra since he isnt shinigami. Effectively that gives Amagai 2 swords, yet Nnoitra can wield up to 6 scythes from what he's shown so far. All in all I'd say Nnoitra takes this.
I won't argue about who will win since I don't know myself. But, just wanted to point out teh bolded part. When an arrancar releases, all injuries b4 that are healed. So basically noitora had 2 lives against ken. The life b4 the release and the one after.

osking
April 13, 2010, 11:03 AM
I won't argue about who will win since I don't know myself. But, just wanted to point out teh bolded part. When an arrancar releases, all injuries b4 that are healed. So basically noitora had 2 lives against ken. The life b4 the release and the one after.

I meant Nnoitra before he released. Before wasnt really fair since Nnoitra fought several people right before Zaraki showed up, but afterwards became fair game.

Raizen
April 13, 2010, 11:38 AM
I meant Nnoitra before he released. Before wasnt really fair since Nnoitra fought several people right before Zaraki showed up, but afterwards became fair game.
Well ichi didn't really do anything. I mean he was weak enough to get owned by a fraccion. As for nel, yea she scratched him, but someone with hard skin like noitora won't be that affected by it

Ramirez
April 13, 2010, 02:02 PM
Amagai hands down. Nnoitra is a straight up melee fighter whereas Amagai can melee with his bankai and attack long range with it's flame/kido abilities. I doubt Nnoitra could even get close enough to touch him