PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Koen
April 14, 2010, 01:36 PM
If you haven't seen the goodies yet, you can check them out in the Spoiler pics and summaries thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59888) This is where you can discuss all about them. But remember no spamming.

Please remember: NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE THE SPOILER THREADS. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please respect those that don't want to be spoiled. Thanks

The chapter is out, get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/m/one-piece/chapters/582/)!

Please note that this chapter was published in a double issue of WSJ, this means that there will be no chapter next week .

Bugzee
April 19, 2010, 03:14 AM
o0o0oh Monday spoilers! :woo
A sweet good morning to MH!

Carly Dadan!? Woah! I didn't expect Dadan to be female. Interesting...

gesgift
April 19, 2010, 03:21 AM
I hope the spoiler is true. Although I'm really glad I'll be able to see Dadan, it seems necesarry for the story to go forth a little slower, 'cause the last year was filled with pur eepicness (WB who enters the stage, the captains, Akainu, Ace freed, his death, BB's new crew, WB's DEATH!, Shanks' reapearance, Shanks' crew...)

Get wel Luffy! Get consious!

k-dom
April 19, 2010, 03:22 AM
The only question is : is that a one chapter flashback or the start of a longer one like the other strawhats ? I suppose it will be more like Ace one since Luffy does not really need another long flashback beside Romance Down

Ooblahh
April 19, 2010, 03:25 AM
So there was a mini mini mini time skip after all. Hopefully something interesting about Dadan and hopefully we get to see Sanji again!

Szaman
April 19, 2010, 03:28 AM
If Dadan is female, then she end up one ugly hag...
From what we got to see in Ace's flashback (IF that indeed was Dadan!) she (?) looked like a bulky old man.

Ooblahh
April 19, 2010, 03:29 AM
If Dadan is female, then she end up one ugly hag...
From what we got to see in Ace's flashback (IF that indeed was Dadan!) she (?) looked like a bulky old man.

No, I'm pretty sure you're mistaken here. I believe that was actually Garp.

Truefan21
April 19, 2010, 03:32 AM
wasn't dadan refer to as a male by ace before he died

deffkryz
April 19, 2010, 03:36 AM
I don't dare to call those 2 little weeks a "time skip"... It's more like a "time hop"...

カーリー ... Shouldn't this be more like Curly Dadan? I'm referring to the Garaigo term "カーリー・ヘア" which is "curly hair" in english.

Gats
April 19, 2010, 03:40 AM
Luffy is recovering for two weeks now but it doesn't mean that he is conscious.

Who knows, he can just wake up a few weeks or months later.

Akainu
April 19, 2010, 03:43 AM
dunno, maybe the real skip is yet to come.
on the other hand... two weeks are plenty in a story that only covered 3 to 12 month so far ;x

k-dom
April 19, 2010, 03:46 AM
well Dadan Falshback is probably here to explain how Luffy will recover his spirit. One can have a chapter ending with Luffy opening his eyes

OunknownO
April 19, 2010, 03:58 AM
I hate flashback's.... I want to know what's happening with other mugiwaras, I don't care about Luffy anymore

urlaub
April 19, 2010, 04:20 AM
Carly dadan looked like a man on the shadowpictures--now a female? Interesting how she lookes like.

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 04:28 AM
So 2 weeks pass. It still a time skip.

Haha, I knew it, Dadan is a female x)

Can't wait to know more!

happy GIN smily
April 19, 2010, 04:29 AM
i wonder if Dadan looks a little like Roger. cant wait to see the pictures

but i hope that this is not the only progress in the chapter.

Shisu
April 19, 2010, 04:29 AM
im only interested to see luffy's reaction once he wakes up

AAAAAAACCCCCCCEEE!!!~ ;)

So Luffy had birthday within those two weeks?

Razh
April 19, 2010, 04:50 AM
I always thought Dadan is a female. Until I saw that fat ass figure, that is!

Maybe it's another okama lol. Now that I think about it, Luffy never showed any sign of surprise in Newkama Land and he did hit it off real quick with Bon Clay. Oh just forget about it...
[hr]

AAAAAAACCCCCCCEEE!!!~ ;)

So Luffy had birthday within those two weeks?

I don't think so. And I would hate it if Oda skipped any character birthdays.

OdaForPresident
April 19, 2010, 04:53 AM
I hope the flashback is only a small part of the chapter, still finally some info on Dadan. Oda's really revealing a lot of info the past couple chapter.

TonyTonyChopper
April 19, 2010, 05:09 AM
just 2 weeks for recovering? Luffy doesnt stop doing a miracle? never mind... i hope we can see Sanji at kamabakka island next week

Raist
April 19, 2010, 05:26 AM
Don't think Luffy is done recovering, I think he's out of the woods now since it was touch and go in the last chapter. And he may yet take more time to recover.

About Dadan, I also thought she was female until her figure was shown. Don't think she is an okama thou, just one of Odas strange character designs :)

TonyTonyChopper
April 19, 2010, 05:33 AM
haha.. Dadan is also an okama? then One Piece will be banned in my country.. maybe when Luffy conscious.. the reaction is... NIKUUUUUUUUUUU......

DLord.Van.Buuren
April 19, 2010, 05:37 AM
interesting two weeks is actually a timeskip but there is prolly more to the chapter .

gold349
April 19, 2010, 05:40 AM
i wonder if Dadan looks a little like Roger. cant wait to see the pictures

but i hope that this is not the only progress in the chapter.

a flashback of dadan has been shown a few times, body only and its a big woman...no Roger though.

NoLimit89
April 19, 2010, 05:47 AM
The picture that everyone thought was Dadan was Garp. We haven't seen what Dadan looks like yet. Could it be Luffy's grandma?

lawlord
April 19, 2010, 05:48 AM
bah why can't luffy wake up this chapter! It needs to be epic before skip (missing week of chapter). Sure some details are left out but I'm a little meh ish at this chapter

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 05:50 AM
Well it could be someone like Kokoro Baa-san.

But still, an Okama would explain why Luffy never had any problems with them. Oh wait, scratch that, Luffy has problems with only a small number of things xD

Anyway, can't wait to actually see the chapter.

Maybe it's this flashback that will allow Luffy to understand what happened. Like, a close friend of his died or his mother died, kinda thinking of it we never saw his mother or heard anything about her. I wonder... It would be lol if his mother is one of the yonkou xD

Anyway, Dadan could explain them, Luffy and Ace about life and death and about how we should let go. Maybe that's what helps Luffy.

DARK
April 19, 2010, 05:59 AM
just 2 weeks for recovering? Luffy doesnt stop doing a miracle? never mind... i hope we can see Sanji at kamabakka island next week

It's not only physical pain that Luffy has gone through, but also a mental breakdown upon seeing Ace dying.
Luffy may be able to perform "miracles" by getting back up after going through so much physical damage, but there's no way in hell he'll immediately get back up with his mental state.

hhv94
April 19, 2010, 06:21 AM
Want to see a scan. If there is a flashback I'd like to see why Oda chooses one now. Might be a good foreshadow for whats to come next. :)

Razh
The picture that everyone thought was Dadan was Garp. We haven't seen what Dadan looks like yet. Could it be Luffy's grandma?

You have it mixed up. We have seen Dadan's body. Here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/568/06/).

Certainly doesn't look like a woman at first glance.

chess4
luffy recovering does not mean he has awakened. so if we get a 2 week skip then a month has passed in the manga.

cant wait to see dadan. so tht means we probably wont see the hats until after golden week

Shiro-kun
April 19, 2010, 06:23 AM
Dadan is Garp's mistress/best lady friend!?
[hr]

You have it mixed up. We have seen Dadan's body. Here (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/568/06/).

it could be a really butt ugly women :\

Ace said he was a man .....maybe he's a okama :notrust

Szaman
April 19, 2010, 06:24 AM

That's what I meant.
This most certainly does not look like a woman, and by god, Garp has a totally different body shape so it can't be him in those buggy pants.

luffi_2009
April 19, 2010, 06:25 AM
Hi everyone long time no see

however, I Translate the Spoiler from English to Arabic for you guys.

Two weeks have passed, and Luffy is recovering.
Iva and co head to Kamabakka.
Flashback of 10 years ago inserted, and Dadan is shown.
Carly Dadan. Probably female.
End.

بعد مضي اسبوعين ,بداء لوفي بالتعافي
افانكوك ورفاقه توجهوا الى مملكة الشواذ
تظهر ذكريات من قبل 10 سنوات و يظهر دادان .احتمال ان يكون دادان انثى لان اسمه كارلي دادان
النهاية
مع تحيات شبكة ون بيس العربية

OunknownO
April 19, 2010, 06:28 AM
I tought dadan was a male

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000296502/11.jpg

beastboy
April 19, 2010, 06:30 AM

That might be a random guy, or the father of one of the kids he intended to kill!

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 06:37 AM

True, but Kokoro Baa-san also looked fugly xD

luffy recovering does not mean he has awakened. so if we get a 2 week skip then a month has passed in the manga.

cant wait to see dadan. so tht means we probably wont see the hats until after golden week

1 month? What? If we get 2 weeks of a time skip, it means that 3 weaks since the strawhats have been separated.

What? More than Half a year without seeing them? Actually almost one year without seeing them if that happens. No way, I can't stand that.

I tought dadan was a male

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000002/000296502/11.jpg
He could be an Okama xD

chess4
April 19, 2010, 06:40 AM
someone said the translation could be wrong. instead of carly dadan it should be curly dadan
[hr]

True, but Kokoro Baa-san also looked fugly xD

1 month? What? If we get 2 weeks of a time skip, it means that 3 weaks since the strawhats have been separated.

What? More than Half a year without seeing them? Actually almost one year without seeing them if that happens. No way, I can't stand that.

He could be an Okama xD

what i am saying is from the time kuma split the hats up at SA to the end of the war 2 weeks had passed, so if oda puts a 2 week skip in this chapter then an entire month would have passed

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 06:47 AM
That could also be... Though I kinda what it to be a woman xD
[hr]

someone said the translation could be wrong. instead of carly dadan it should be curly dadan

what i am saying is from the time kuma split the hats up at SA to the end of the war 2 weeks had passed, so if oda puts a 2 week skip in this chapter then an entire month would have passed

Hmm, no, 1 weak and 2 days have passed.

3 days flight to AL. 1 Day in AL. 4 Days traveling to ID. 1 Day in ID and the War. @ least that's what we get from the manga.

drzcoyotex3
April 19, 2010, 06:49 AM
dadan appearing in this chapter that is interesting,i expected her to be a women, and on top of that i think she is luffys mother, the reason why i think she is hsi mother is because on the yellow databook her name appears right next to dragons name.
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Dadan

it could aso be dragons mother, luffys grandma

read the trivia part it says it right there

but hey its just a prediction i thought ill give it a shot jeje

Vetinari clone
April 19, 2010, 06:58 AM
I'm hoping Dadan is Ace's grandmother, I want to know more about that side of his family, cause if his mother was anything to go by, they were some scarrrry people.

frontaLobotomy
April 19, 2010, 07:00 AM
So Dadan is a woman? That's quite the translation discrepancy by both MS and OM, but I suppose it was much the same where Bonney's comments in the previous chapter were up in the air as to whether it was a him/her she was referring to. As I'm not fluent in Japanese, I can't kick up too much fuss about it. In any case, Dadan looks to be a big lady judging by Ace's flashback, I bet she's hella strong though. I wonder from whose perspective we'll be seeing this flashback, would it be premature to suggest it's part of Luffy's subconscious? If that's the case we might be seeing quite a few of these flashbacks before he wakes up. Perhaps even in the form of how the journey to Impel Down was shown, where we got segments of how the other Straw Hat Pirates are getting on. The Newkama heading back home is a good start, they'll get there quick as they can navigate through the calm belt on their ship, meaning Sanji could be the first to get an update on current events. It'll be an amusing reaction when he finds out Luffy is being tended to on the Isle of Women, while he's been prancing around in a dress for the last couple of weeks.

NoLimit89
April 19, 2010, 07:17 AM
dadan appearing in this chapter that is interesting,i expected her to be a women, and on top of that i think she is luffys mother, the reason why i think she is hsi mother is because on the yellow databook her name appears right next to dragons name.
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Dadan

it could aso be dragons mother, luffys grandma

read the trivia part it says it right there

but hey its just a prediction i thought ill give it a shot jeje

Hope not. I'm only speculating here but I'm hoping Dadan is not Luffy's mom. It would be a great backstory to Dragon if the reason for his revolution was because that the world government indirectly killed his wife somehow.

panasit
April 19, 2010, 07:18 AM
After all that happen now, a flashback of their childhood is starting? This is going to be heartbreaking seeing young Ace knowing he's dead. It's hard enough reading the new volume where Whitebeard pirates say things like "we'll definitely save you" and Luffy going "I will save you no matter what". *sigh

When Naruto is a downer (or confusing) One Piece got exciting, when One Piece is a downer, Naruto is getting fun. It's a trade I guess.

BlazingMonkey
April 19, 2010, 07:26 AM
Hmm so Dadan is female i'll have to be honest i didint see that one comming :P that opens up alot of possibileties (did I spell that right?) chould Dadan be Luffys mother or mybe grandma?

chess4
April 19, 2010, 08:03 AM
i have seen 3 differnt spoilers now. one of them ends with enel. i would post it but im sure its fake

Vetinari clone
April 19, 2010, 08:03 AM
why luffy? Dadan was originally taking care of ace not luffy, luffy only came along later, she is far more likely to be related to ace than luffy.

BlazingMonkey
April 19, 2010, 08:08 AM
why luffy? Dadan was originally taking care of ace not luffy, luffy only came along later, she is far more likely to be related to ace than luffy. Yeah well we allready know who Ace's parents are and they seem to dont share the same last name as dadan it's more likely she will be related to Luffy sence we know nothing about his mothers side of his family (sorry if I spelled something wrong)

SimpsKwan
April 19, 2010, 08:14 AM
Hope not. I'm only speculating here but I'm hoping Dadan is not Luffy's mom. It would be a great backstory to Dragon if the reason for his revolution was because that the world government indirectly killed his wife somehow.

I think Dragon is most probably fighting the WG for greater good and ideology. His battle with the world's highest order has turned many islands into chaos, so it wouldn't be good for his character if he starts this whole thing solely for personal revenge, just my opinion.

Dark Doc.
April 19, 2010, 08:17 AM
Dadan a woman??? wow, thats some spoiler, didn't suspect that....
Nice to see some of her background, wanted to know more of this mysterious character for quite some time.
It's kinda save to say Sanji will be the first SH to be seen after the war.

Rikudou Sennin
April 19, 2010, 08:27 AM
Carly Dadan probably Carly D. Adan...wife of Monkey D. Dragon probably?

Who knows?

Found a spoiler with Enel

BurninDarkness
April 19, 2010, 08:31 AM
hey why is everyone making such assumptions over dadan
garp already told that in op 432 he left luffy with a friend of his
which means she is related to garp past somehow

chess4
April 19, 2010, 08:31 AM
someone said that it could be a mistranlastion....instead of carly dadan it should be curly dadan

i know its farfetched and this theory has been stated before, but could it be possible that dadan is admiral kong. could be playing of the monkey theme

Gol D Ace
April 19, 2010, 08:33 AM
Carly Dadan probably Carly D. Adan...wife of Monkey D. Dragon probably?

Who knows?

Found a spoiler with Enel

Can someone post that just want to see what it is about....

Oda and his fascination with okamas ...o_O
Its about time we see the SH.. Its been to long ..The things is after they meet how will there reactions be towards luffy and luffys reaction towards them. Im sure he will find comfort in his crew and eventually let go of his grief knowing ace lived without regret.

Superman
April 19, 2010, 08:33 AM
I hope dadan isnt luffys mother if shes female. Grandaunt or Granduncle Grandma would be ok.

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 08:43 AM
A middleman, who?

And I wonder why didn't it mention Luffy in coma or the 2 week change.

Bah I want the real one.

deffkryz
April 19, 2010, 08:44 AM
Carly Dadan probably Carly D. Adan...

Aw, please! :mad C'mon, just stop this before this gets out of hand. If Oda intended a character to be a D. he would have used the D. If it was D. Adan and not Dadan, Oda would not have used ダダン to call him/her when he/she was first mentionned.

And no: It's still not Edwar D. Newgate. :notrust

Jorge D. Dragon
April 19, 2010, 08:44 AM
Can someone post that just want to see what it is about....

Oda and his fascination with okamas ...o_O
Its about time we see the SH.. Its been to long ..The things is after they meet how will there reactions be towards luffy and luffys reaction towards them. Im sure he will find comfort in his crew and eventually let go of his grief knowing ace lived without regret.
I have just posted two different spoilers, though I think that both of them are fake.

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 08:47 AM
Wow the one with enel, WOW.

Damn.
[hr]
I can't believe that Aokiji would be defeated. No way.

hhv94
April 19, 2010, 08:49 AM
2nd spoiler looks fake as heck. Oh well...makes the first spoiler look more legit. lol! Looking forward to the usual spoiler sources.

mr.danly
April 19, 2010, 08:51 AM
the enel one is the fakest shite I've ever heard in my life. First one sounds somewhat believable.

monkey D luffy
April 19, 2010, 08:52 AM
although its obvious fake i kinda want the 2nd spoiler with enel to be true...
but all of them are so freaking ridiculous i cant think any of them are real. i mean first we get dadan, then dofla cuts moria in 2 and finally enel. all 3 sound fake to me but one of them is obviously true

Jayden_kropp
April 19, 2010, 08:57 AM
The enel spoiler is pretty good dont you reakon haha. If that was real it would be epic ay.

I dont think it is odas type of writing however i have been proven wrong time after time lol.

Fake spoilers are the best :tem Always makes me giggle reading them

urlaub
April 19, 2010, 08:58 AM
GO ENEL!!!!!! I think dadan is on his shoulder.

Goos
April 19, 2010, 09:04 AM
The second spoil smells fake (to me).
The first one would be absolutely funny if the so-called okama Dandan were to be Garp's wife! Hahahaha.

About the time skip guys, I haven't seen the movie, but in the trailler Whitebeard is shown. In other words, all the Shiki's story would be before the war then IMO.
I know that there is a possibility of Whitebeard be just an introduction to Shiki's return, which the real story about Luffy fighting Shiki would may happen some time later, but still, it sounds like the tenth movie happened before this arc.
What do you guys think?

Cheers,

DSJump
April 19, 2010, 09:07 AM
If the second spoiler is true then next chapter is gonna be f****** AMAZING!:jawdrop

Bugzee
April 19, 2010, 09:14 AM
Doflamingo cuts Moria in two? Muhahaha it's about bloody time! Bye bye Gecko!

I would love for Enel to return to the main OP story but that spoiler is total bs imo. Enel's return should be even more epic than that! I thought Ace refered to Dadan as "him"? Now it's a her lol. We need confirmation asap. :yelling

kangclaw
April 19, 2010, 09:16 AM
lol. The spoiler is so funny, because its soo obvious that its a fake spoiler.
hahahahahah.. I reeks of Enel 'fanboism'. The first spoiler seems more genuine.

Lord.Strife
April 19, 2010, 09:16 AM
The enel spoilers is lame. from what i remember he doesn't talk like that and besides i don't think it would be cool for enel to join or help the marines. Why the hell would someone who considers himself god to work for someone.

Lohnt
April 19, 2010, 09:18 AM
Remove the second one, it's not even funny for a fanfic, my god how fake and retarded would that be.

Spike Spiegel
April 19, 2010, 09:19 AM
the spoiler with enel is awesome, but probably fake x)
but would be cool ^^ eminem back in one piece x)

Bertosch
April 19, 2010, 09:20 AM
This second spoiler is sure fake... This whole explanation of what happened by Hancock doesn't really fit her kind of style. She seems not to be the person who is babbling around ;) The stuff with Enel sounds weird as well. Aokiji is a logia user, so there is no need to be afraid for him being executed by Enel...

DEATHBOTT
April 19, 2010, 09:21 AM
the first is too vague to tell either way while the second is too crazy to be true. a man who considers himself a god asking for a position lower than the top? so many things wrong with that. And what is the point of bringing him back as an enemy when luffy can already beat him.

Twar
April 19, 2010, 09:21 AM
Doflamingo cuts Moria in two? Muhahaha it's about bloody time! Bye bye Gecko!

I would love for Enel to return to the main OP story but that spoiler is total bs imo. Enel's return should be even more epic than that! I thought Ace refered to Dadan as "him"? Now it's a her lol. We need confirmation asap. :yelling

Yeah, gender is not as easily determined in Japanese as it is in English... Could have worked both ways in my opinion.

ScratchmenApoo
April 19, 2010, 09:24 AM
The new spoiler is such a well written fanfic... I loved it. Thumbs up.
A real spoiler would never have that style of writing.

modoki
April 19, 2010, 09:25 AM
that script is pure bullshit.

Enel created a kingdom on the moon with spaceys already and is getting use to it. From the way the side stories tell it, he may "not" return back to earth. The moon contains enel's roots. Chapter 428-474
The current spoiler says he is alone, when in reality he really isnt anymore
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091002015606/onepiece/images/thumb/b/b0/Enel%27s_Great_Space_Operations.jpg/538px-Enel%27s_Great_Space_Operations.jpg

He has no interest in pirates, marines, or government officials.

Besides from what i LAST recall some page on the previous shounen jump stated the next new one piece chapters will "cover the war outcomes, luffy not to have a speedy/miracle recovery, no timeskip."

Shiro-kun
April 19, 2010, 09:29 AM
...Spoiler 2 is a obvious fake , there is no need for explanation
Enel killing Aokiji and wants to become a Admiral shouldnt be the first indication of how poorly written it was ...

OdaForPresident
April 19, 2010, 09:35 AM
Enel walking into the marine hq would be epic...but its sure to be a fake. Definitely smells like fan fiction.

THM Nindo
April 19, 2010, 09:37 AM
Enel coming back sounds fake, but we've seen stuff like that happening already, so it's still possible, though quite unlikely.

Other than that, it looks like a transition chapter.
I just hope we will get to see the Strawhat crew soon!!

I just caught up a month or so ago, and I already miss Zoro and Nami.
I don't know how you guys must feel after more than a year and a half without seeing them at all...

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 09:41 AM
Enel coming back sounds fake, but we've seen stuff like that happening already, so it's still possible, though quite unlikely.

Other than that, it looks like a transition chapter.
I just hope we will get to see the Strawhat crew soon!!

I just caught up a month or so ago, and I already miss Zoro and Nami.
I don't know how you guys must feel after more than a year and a half without seeing them at all...

Caught up starting from when?

digitorz
April 19, 2010, 09:44 AM
How about Dadan is one of the four emperors "Big mom" or something?

Sachsenhesse
April 19, 2010, 09:48 AM
guys, enel did have a coverstory, so he will sometimes come back and aokij IS the weak point in the admirals

somehow this would be incredible

shinsengumi
April 19, 2010, 09:49 AM
enel's comeback sounds really fake , not because its impossible but its stupidly cheap to waste aokiji like that out of the blue

THM Nindo
April 19, 2010, 09:51 AM
Caught up starting from when?

I started from the beginning like 2 months ago, and finally caught up the week after Ace died.

So, I didn't really have the time to miss the Strawhat crew, because I saw the whole "Amazon Lily", "Impel down" and "Marineford" arc in a week.

But, for you guys that have been following this every week, it must have been really really long since you saw Zoro and Nami... like a year and a half!

I miss them already, so I can only imagine how much you must miss them!! :tem

I hope we see them soon...
Maybe they will have all find their way back to Rayleigh by the time Luffy gets better.

minimz
April 19, 2010, 09:53 AM
it can't be... I would hate it if it were true, i mean why aokiji? he's the best admiral (from what we've seen) so far, in terms of being human. If it were akainu, maybe I'd feel more comfortable with the idea of his corpse. Plus, I don't think enel is capable of using the form of haki which is needed to hit logia's, otherwise hurting Luffy should have been easier, say from a punch or something, instead of just the trident. On top of that, Enel couldn't keep up with Luffy's speed at the end, without gear 2 (well, in the anime, I think he thought to himself something like "it's no use, the attack is comming to fast, must dodge..."), whereas I'm pretty sure aokiji stabbed luffy with his ice sabre while he was running with gear 2, well kizaru said "slowwww arn't you" to luffy, but he's different in many ways :P

And @ Sachsenhesse

I'm not having a go at you or anything, i'm just curious why you would think that, for all I know, you could be right. He did freeze diamond though... the tank diamond jozu, that's got to be note worthy, he seems pretty quick too, perhaps not as quick as kizaru, but still, he froze all the prisoners around (and including) buggy seemingly instantly. If you think that he's weak because he couldn't beat ace straight away, that's kinda wrong, because ace might be his natural enemy or something, and besides, he didn't trick ace like akainu did :P

luffi_2009
April 19, 2010, 09:57 AM
riginally Posted by watdapak View Post
source: 2ch
credits: さん
verification: pending..almost confirmed

Chapter 582 "A New Era"

Moria is in critical condition in the backtown of Marine Ford

Moria: *breathing heavily* DoFlamingo, who's side are you on exactly, betraying me, another member of the Shichibukai...Who's orders were they, Sengoku? No, the Five Elders? Answer...

DoFlamingo: Hahaha. Moria, how do you read the upcoming era? Now that WhiteBeard is gone...Here let me tell you something interesting. The government never respected you from the start...It could have been anyone with a certain level of power, you were just being used. Understand? We had no particular use for you from the beginning!

DoFlamingo cuts Moria in two.

DoFlaming: Now then, there are only 4 Shichibukai left..Well 3...hahaha, things are starting to get interesting.

**Scene Change, Impel Down**

Domino: What's Mazelan's current condition?

Medics: Not good..Judging from his mental condition, there is no letting our guard down.

Mazelan: Blackbeard...Strawhat...

**Scene Change, Luffy**

Hancock: Warriors, take Luffy to the Castle's hospital.

Warrior A: Mistress Hancock, what's the emergency? Is Luffy okay?

Hancock: Luffy went to Impel Down to save his brother Ace, you know this...The problem occurred afterwards. After saving Ace from capture, Luffy joined forces in the battle agains the Marine HQ, where one of the Marine Generals Akainu murdered Ace in front of his eyes. Ever since, he's had a mental breakdown...

Hancock: Medics, prepare for surgery.

Warrior B: Snake Princess.

Hancock: What?

Warrior B: A middleman...j-just called in through the snailphone.

Hancock: ?!

الحالة : غير مؤكد
عنوان الشابتر : عصر جديد .

موريا في موقف صعب خلف المارين فورد ... موريا :"يتنفس بصعوبة " مع من انت بالظبط , لقد خنتني,
هل يمكن ان تكون مع احد الشوبكاي ....أوامر من هذه , سينكوكو؟ لا انهم الجروسي ها اجبني

فلامينجو : موريا كيف تفهم هذا العصر القادم ...لقد مات الشارب الابيض ... في هذه الاثناء سوف اقولك شيئ مشوق الحكومة لم تحترمك منذ البداية ...كان من الممكن لأي
شخص غيرك لديه قوة معينة كنت فقط في منصبك تملاء الفراغ فقط هل فهمت ... لم يكن لدينا اي اهتمام خاص تجاهك .

فلامينجو فلامينجو يقطع موريا الى نصفين .

فلامينجوا : الأن بقي 4 شوبكاي .... لا 3 شوبكاي هاهاها لامور بدات تصبح مشوقة .

المشهد يتغير الى امبل دوان ...

الفتاه التي قيدت هانكوك اسمها دومينو: ماهو وضع مجلان الحالي ؟

الاطباء : ليس جيدا .... بالحكم على حالته ....لن ندع قائدنا يموت .

مجلان : بلاك برد ....... قبعة القش .

المشهد يتغير للوفي

هانكوك : قلقة على لوفي خذوا لوفي لمستشفى القلعة .

المحاربة : انسة هانكوك ... ما هي الحالة الخطيرة ؟ هل لوفي بخير ؟

هانكوك : لوفي ذهب الى الامبل دوان لانقاذ اخيه ... تعلمين هذا ... المشكلة الأساسية وقعت بعد انقاذ اخيه من الاسر لوفي انظم الى الحرب مرة اخرى ثم شاهد اخوه يقتل امام عينه من قبل الادميرال اكاينوا ....منذ ذلك
منذ ذلك الحين حدث له انهيار عصبي .

هانكوك : يا ايها الاطباء جهزو للبدء عملية . ( القصد عملية جراحية ) .

المحاربة : اميرة الافاعي ( هانكوك ) .

هانكوك : ماذا

الماحربة : لتو اتصل وسيط عبر الدن دن موشي .
هانكوك : !!؟؟
ترجمة يوشيها ايتاشي 5 من منتدى مكسات

is this Spoiler fake ?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091019223049/onepiece/images/2/2e/Domino.png

modoki
April 19, 2010, 09:58 AM
Aokiji is there to set a prime example of different types of justice

kuzan - lazy justice. blue
borsalino - somewhat lazy withheld at a strict rate. yellow
sakazuki - absolute strict justice. red

I highly doubt oda would simply remove one with such ease.

In addition Enel is not much of a close ranged fighter, it makes no sense how he can defeat someone who really isnt.

Ero-Sanji
If the Enel part is right, I'm going to freak out, seriously!!!
That man was a phenomenon, to me. He has to be back, I'm not sure this is the right way though.

Omnion_1990
There's no way in hell Enel could touch a man such as Aokiji. Also enel doesnt know ANYTHING about "blue sea dwellers" nor who marines are. Reason being Lightening may be able to melt ice, but ice can be reformed.

Also as an admiral im pretty damn sure Aokiji is a master of rokishi or w/e that fighting style is and can utilize haki. I know akainu can use haki as marco and vista used haki on him and didnt lob an arm off and akainu head shoulve been smushed when whitebeard hit an earthquake into his skull - akainu mustve used haki to limit damage.

i knew it was fake because it bought up garps past about him rejecting admiral rank, seems like it was put there haphazardly to make it look legit.

imo i think we will see dadan or dragon moving.

TonyTonyChopper
April 19, 2010, 10:00 AM
FAKE FAKE FAKE...

Hancock: Warriors, take Luffy to the Castle's hospital.

Warrior A: Mistress Hancock, what's the emergency? Is Luffy okay?

Hancock: Luffy went to Impel Down to save his brother Ace, you know this...The problem occurred afterwards. After saving Ace from capture, Luffy joined forces in the battle agains the Marine HQ, where one of the Marine Generals Akainu murdered Ace in front of his eyes. Ever since, he's had a mental breakdown...

Hancock: Medics, prepare for surgery.

Warrior B: Snake Princess.

Hancock: What?

Warrior B: A middleman...j-just called in through the snailphone.

Hancock: ?!

This is not her style.. she will not explain what had happened and then being afraid by a phone call...

modoki
April 19, 2010, 10:00 AM
Enel's prime goal was to create a kingdom, now that he is currently on the moon with spaceys he now has his own kingdom to rule.

Those spaceys has a tie in with the void century yes, but enel is 100% satisfied where he currently is now.

That script above is just a prime example of pure fanboyism.

HyP-
April 19, 2010, 10:05 AM
rofl that seccond spoiler is so fake.. enel? kk

the one with donflamingo sound more like oda imo

sindergi
April 19, 2010, 10:08 AM
How about Dadan is one of the four emperors "Big mom" or something?

I don't think so - Why did She Not try to rescue ACE ? No iT would Be just toØ much - Luffy has already à yonkou As à friend and à Former yonkou Crew As allies.

Sorry for Caps - the f****g iPhone do it - annoying

luffi_2009
April 19, 2010, 10:09 AM
so this is Domino

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091019223049/onepiece/images/2/2e/Domino.png

i thought there is something wrong with the spelling, but there isn't .

Xenos3421
April 19, 2010, 10:10 AM
Okay i was going with it and then Enel?? really? FAKE.

modoki
April 19, 2010, 10:12 AM
How in the world did Big Mum go from East Blue to the NW in one day..?

A yonkou is defined as an individual controlling a unspecified amount of territory(ies?) and living without a worry as an emperor.

Big mum is obviously someone new and unrelated to anyone.

SenninSage
April 19, 2010, 10:14 AM
Enel!? What... this can't be real lol.

mars0103
April 19, 2010, 10:17 AM
I hope big mum is that captains mum from thill park

luffi_2009
April 19, 2010, 10:18 AM
looke what I believe guys the yonkou " big mam " . it may be luffy's mother !!!

what do think guys ??

kkck
April 19, 2010, 10:22 AM
WTF? Enel is back, took out aokiji and wants his position? Enel has a hell of a fruit, mantra and quite some power but taking aokiji is quite impressive. Very interesting developments. Not sure why enel would want to be an admiral though, I would think he'd be better of as a shichibukai.

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 10:24 AM
It could very well be his mother, but why wouldn't Luffy know about her or something like that? xD Why never mention her.

Besides, it would be too much, her being his mother, Dragon his father, damn the kids already way overpowered xD

Ok no it would be epic :D

DLord.Van.Buuren
April 19, 2010, 10:32 AM
i dont know but enel pop out at this time is too random , i say its a fake .

Shadoguardian
April 19, 2010, 10:32 AM
I like this new version way better than the old version. Also ''OMG!" "KYYAA!" and all other forms of expressions, I can't believe Oda brought back Enel!!

patz
April 19, 2010, 10:33 AM
I think the spoiler with Enel is fake. We know that he stuck on Moon. His ship was destroyed. How could he get down to earth?

modoki
April 19, 2010, 10:34 AM
After all the previous cover chapter "again" stated the next op chapters will focus on war aftermaths, luffy not having a speedy miracle recovery, and no timeskip.

Gats
April 19, 2010, 10:36 AM
I think the spoiler with Enel is fake. We know that he stuck on Moon. His ship was destroyed. How could he get down to earth?

It's possible he repaired it offscreen. But it's certainly fake anyway. Enel considers himself as a God, being admiral would be a shame for him, unless he has a plan behind but still. :notrust

It's probably a real spoiler with fake parts just like previous week.

Amazeroth
April 19, 2010, 10:36 AM
How could he get down to earth?
He basically is made of lightning, so I guess he easily can travel far distances even without a ship. Just like Kizaru can fly with his eight-span mirror.

Dice
April 19, 2010, 10:37 AM
Well I don't know if it's true and I don't like it that Aokiji was defeated (IF it's true) but I really think that Enel is so powerful that it would have been a waste if he doesn't return.
Another thing that I want to point out: Aokiji is not only the SH-friendliest admiral he seems to be the weakest one according to the last actions he took and because no pirate of Shanks crew was seen keeping an eye on him. But the last statement could as well only mean, that Aokiji never had an intention to join the fight after Shanks arrival and Shank's crew knew that. Though I got to say that all admirals should be close in terms of their strenght.

Tengu24
April 19, 2010, 10:38 AM
what on earth is going on?? aokiji was wacked by enel? oda is god

panasit
April 19, 2010, 10:41 AM
3 very different spoilers. I think the flashback one is real. But I like the second one more.

The Enel one sound like a fan service for me. Especially Garp saying things casually with Sengoku. Ace just died after all.

hy4k
April 19, 2010, 10:42 AM
i think it's best to assume all of the spoilers are fake save the apprentice/aohige ones

so 2 week timeskip and carly dadan

Organizized
Fake spoilers always crack me up, especially when they're as ridiculous as the last one.
Was calling it fake from the first scene, but then when Enel showed up it was just silly. Then when it said he beat Aokiji and wanted his position it wasn't even funny anymore. :oh

The only one I trust as of now is the first one, with the flashback and Dadan and stuff. Early spoilers including detailed dialogue to describe what happens = fake in every situation I've seen it.

Gats
I don't know if the part with Doflamingo is fake (because I think Moria's death should be offscreen) but what he is saying about Shichibukai is interesting if it's true. He is saying "4" at first and then "3". Without Moria, Jimbei, and Blackbeard it's 4, now if it's 3 it would mean that Hankock will loose her title.

deffkryz
April 19, 2010, 10:44 AM
Oh boy... with those second spoilers ... I'll never ask again for someone to post spoilers whether or not they're clearly fake. Next time please just post links...

Enel K.O.ing Aokiji?
Sengoku having a sh*tbabbling nonsense chat with Garp?
Garp wanting to be quick and quiet?
Law being kind to Hancock and actually apologizes to her for some sentence he would have never said anyways?
Smoker scolding Tashigi for her thoughts on Zoro?

That's so bad, it's not even good enough to neither call it badfiction nor make fun of it...

Dice
April 19, 2010, 10:44 AM
I don't know if the part with Doflamingo is fake (because I think Moria's death should be offscreen) but what he is saying about Shichibukai is interesting if it's true. He is saying "4" at first and then "3". Without Moria, Jimbei, and Blackbeard it's 4, now if it's 3 it would mean that Hankock will loose her title.

Or he didn't think of him as a Shishibukai or more likely excluded Kuma because of obvious reaons :D

Oni Giri
April 19, 2010, 10:46 AM
lol the spoiler with enel is sooooo fake. and it's my first post about a spoiler being fake.

urlaub
April 19, 2010, 10:46 AM

Which I have been predicting since someone in the tree of knowledge mentioned Boa joining. And thus far by mirracle Boa still has a chance that Iva and Inazuma doesn't seem to have anymore(altough Jinbei has ine too, but that isn't important to me). AHAHAHA, if it is true, then I have nothing else to say than...take this Boa not-joining SH fraction. On the other hand her being revoked of the status may mean protecting the Kuja island from marines? Hell, Luffy can take the island under protection .... the first act of the future pirate king...altough noone would take it seriously I guess. So who knows.

Scollzero
April 19, 2010, 10:48 AM
Im suprised no one brought up Bon Clay's result >.>

Thought i was the only one, it been reported magellan is in critical condition, so whilst unlikely, he could still be alive (i really hope he is).

The series has calmed down now after marineford, i can see the next few chapters being nothing more than the story of each side dealing with the outcome of the war. The enel story, whilst a great concept it so far out of character i cant see it being true.

Slowly the strawhats will trickle back together. They all have raylieghs vivre card, so it will no doubt be back at shabody then onto fishman. I also agree with i idea that nami has 'big mamas' vivre card, which might mean luffy will have 2 yonko on his side. Sorry went off topic a bit.

First spoiler seems the most legit.

Uriel
April 19, 2010, 10:50 AM
As I see it, both are fake. We will see, but come on...Enel?

craziii
April 19, 2010, 10:52 AM
it does seem really really fake :(

chess4
April 19, 2010, 10:52 AM
SHOCKER....................just found a pic of enel and sengoku. unless someone is really good a copying oda's style then its legit. i didnt see anything about him taking out aokiji though

Warlord90
April 19, 2010, 10:54 AM
Yes I saw it too but come on, don't be a fool and believe such a thing. The only spoiler is the apprentice one.

Razh
April 19, 2010, 10:56 AM
SHOCKER....................just found a pic of enel and sengoku. unless someone is really good a copying oda's style then its legit. i didnt see anything about him taking out aokiji though

Seriously man, link it or it didn't happen.

I don't have anything against Enel beating Aokiji. I just wouldn't expect that to happen off panel and that quick. I could call it fake an all, but we've all been wrong before.

chess4
the more i look at it though it might just be great editing. let me look through some chapter before i post so i wont look like a jack*** and get everyones hopes up

Warlord90
http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?p=3657337#post3657337
It's at the bottom.
If you see Sengoku at the left, you can see that his face is similar to this :
http://www.mangareader.net/103-49859-2/one-piece/chapter-580.html

topkomputer
April 19, 2010, 10:58 AM

I agree he might not count Kuma, since he is a full-fledged cyborg now...

luffy_boy
April 19, 2010, 11:00 AM
The picture is as fake as it can possibly get... someone took the time to make shit...

or.........

Oda has started using old pics from earlier chapters

chess4
April 19, 2010, 11:01 AM
i posted the link in the spoiler section my bet thats its wrong but imma post it anyway..........

Dice
April 19, 2010, 11:02 AM
Here it is....I was so rushing so much that there is even a typo in the title and uploading took some time^^
Enel-Sengoku (http://img687.imageshack.us/i/spoileer.png/)

edit: daaamn I was really slow :D

edit 2: that is really the ugliest goat ever :D but hey for a few sec pic with the mouse of someone who cannot even draw in real life...it's decent^^

topkomputer
http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?p=3657337#post3657337
It's at the bottom.

Hmm kinda strange, there are thunder and clouds in the bottom panel of that page. Kinda copy-paste from sky-island brawl. This spoiler picture seems like fake to me. But maybe the spoiler story is true.

sarutobi_sensei
Lol it couldn't be faker xD

That image is so fake that it's ridiculous.

Razh
i posted the link in the spoiler section

It's fake alright. Heh, that almost removes the Enel appearance as a possibility. What are the odds of fakers actually predicting the plot lol?

Warlord90
April 19, 2010, 11:03 AM
Hey guys, whoever has thanked the second spoiler provider remove them, because we are getting humiliated in the other forums (if you want of course)

DLord.Van.Buuren
April 19, 2010, 11:03 AM
guys sorry to say this but i dont think so .

Hey guys, whoever has thanked the second spoiler provider remove them, because we are getting humiliated in the other forums (if you want of course)
lol , where ?

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 11:04 AM
One is when Enel got introduced to someone.

The last panel is from Skypiea.

beastboy
April 19, 2010, 11:05 AM
C'mon, this is so fake as the Girl Luffy one... I lmao when I saw those last spoilers... xD

I mean... Enel beating Aokiji so easily...
Whats the point... that would be a hell of a twist, but is clearly fake (and of I'm wrong, is my first time xD)

Organizized
April 19, 2010, 11:06 AM
Here it is....I was so rushing so much that there is even a typo in the title and uploading took some time^^
Enel-Sengoku (http://img687.imageshack.us/i/spoileer.png/)

edit: daaamn I was really slow :D

Looks about as legit as the "real" one. :p

http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread...37#post3657337
It's at the bottom.

Yeah, and here's the huge-ass elctrosplosion. (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/294/12-13/) :)

Can't believe people bother to even try making fake spoilers like this... but what's even worse is that some people think it's legit and praise Oda for it. What the hell? :darn

ClinoJustu
April 19, 2010, 11:06 AM
I've Saw this picture too I and it's just too bad done lol
You can see sengoku i mode "boudha" and the next case normal , the text is once cleaned and another dirty , clearly fake .

RichardMNixon
April 19, 2010, 11:10 AM
Pretty sure Aokiji would make Enel cry like a little girl.

It'd be nice to finally see Dadan though.

topkomputer
April 19, 2010, 11:12 AM
Pretty sure Aokiji would make Enel cry like a little girl.

It'd be nice to finally see Dadan though.

Ice vs Lightning. Won't enel win easily?

BurninDarkness
April 19, 2010, 11:18 AM
what the...
it is clear that its a fake
how bbrainless does one need to be to make garp laughing in the same day ace died.
geeeez

patz
April 19, 2010, 11:27 AM
He basically is made of lightning, so I guess he easily can travel far distances even without a ship. Just like Kizaru can fly with his eight-span mirror.
Then, why did he gather skypiea people to build the ship for him in the first place? The answer is he CANNOT travel like that. That's why he needs a ship. Now, his ship was destroyed and he happily stuck on Moon forever. Moreover, he claims himself a god. A mere position would put him in shame.

Fanboys who created those fake spoilers need to think harder to make it sound believable.

Matuzaleu
April 19, 2010, 11:44 AM
enel?

aihauihauihuia he live in Moon!

-

wait spoiler confirmed

SonOfTheDeadHero
April 19, 2010, 11:47 AM
Haha...Enel beat Aokiji to be a Marine Admiral:blink...Sure its Fake but some guys who write such fakes have to thing about that first...Do he want to start a Buster Call on Luffy or what...:p

Gol D Ace
April 19, 2010, 11:50 AM
Fake...
Mainly due to Oda would not kill of an admiral so easily...because none of them have had proper character development..we know that Garp and aokiji have some connection and aakiji will play a big role in the future in the division of marines. i mean the justice..like smoker coby aokiji garp possibly sengoku will split and cause division in the marines and that will play as part of the downfall of marines..
just my prediction..
although i would like enel to come back but not after killing an admiral of panel and then try take his place..I doubt anyone would be allowed to do that because they would become criminals..
i wonder what dadan is going to do or say..because im sure a lot of people were intruiged by dadan...must be some tough woman..nicer version of fat alvida

chess4
April 19, 2010, 11:58 AM
maybe enel is in the next chapter, but not like the spoiler said

modoki
April 19, 2010, 11:58 AM
Seriously guys? Whoever believes this spoiler should stop reading one piece. Take a look at this fanboy scan below.

Before water7, the anime/manga drawing styles were more faded and less serious styled. Today's one piece drawing style is more serious and sharper as one piece is setting sail with it's story.

The next chapters are again focused on outcomes ( meaning how the countries are affected in detail) We might as well be seing a brief introduction to Kaidou and Big Mom ( meaning someone will tell them the news of Whitebeard's death, their reaction and thats it for now).

But seriously enel's time in one piece is long over already.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2973/chapter582.jpg

Razh
April 19, 2010, 12:03 PM
But seriously enel's time in one piece is long over already.

I remember tons of people saying the same thing about Crocodile too. Might want to remember that. So yeah, I think Enel could come back at some point. Just not in the next chapter, lol.

Also, anyone ever heard of spoiler tags? No reason, just popped into my mind...

modoki
April 19, 2010, 12:05 PM
I remember tons of people saying the same thing about Crocodile too. Might want to remember that. So yeah, I think Enel could come back at some point. Just not in the next chapter, lol.

because croc was a shichibukai and is super linked to a lot of things. He had full potential of making a return coming face to face with his replacement.

honestly enel is quite useless

BetaRuler
April 19, 2010, 12:06 PM
I dont know what to make of any spoiler... Moria cut in 2 sounds out of place, yet he started killing Moria off last chapter ._. and as much as I like the thought of Enel returning...
Also I don't wanna see Magellan all beat up, I liked him lots ;-;
Aaaaaa what do I want to see!?!? This after war stuff is really hard to take.

THM Nindo
April 19, 2010, 12:06 PM
I wonder if it's a way for Oda to make us understand that DoFlamingo is the most important Shichibukai...

I mean...

Moria --> Deadd

Blackbeard --> Not a shichibukai anymore
Crocodile --> Not a shichibukai anymore
Jinbei --> Not a shichibukai anymore

Hancock --> Not really a shichibukai...
Kuma --> More like a robot... not really a shichibukai...

So, you have only two shichibukai left really...
Mihawk and DoFlamingo...

We already saw that Mihawk was friend with Shanks, and that he left as soon as he saw him, because he didn't want to fight.
And he left Zoro "alive"...

I think Mihawk will indeed fight Zoro in the end, but won't be such a villain...

Doflamingo, on the other hand, was shown to actually care about his job, and that he's actually getting order above Sengoku.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that amongst the Shichibukai he was the one with the highest bounty as well...

I think it's pretty clear now that Doflamingo is the biggest threat inside the Shichibukai...

modoki
April 19, 2010, 12:08 PM
I wonder if it's a way for Oda to make us understand that DoFlamingo is the most important Shichibukai...

I mean...

Moria --> Deadd

Mihawk and DoFlamingo...

We already saw that Mihawk was friend with Shanks, and that he left as soon as he saw him, because he didn't want to fight.

I think Mihawk will indeed fight Zoro in the end, but won't be such a villain...

Doflamingo, on the other hand, was shown to actually care about his job, and that he's actually getting order above Sengoku.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that amongst the Shichibukai he was the one with the highest bounty as well...

I think it's pretty clear now that Doflamingo is the biggest threat inside the Shichibukai...

Why would sengoku take full responsibility for shanks' actions. Unless those two had some sort of relationship with each other as associates

Razh
April 19, 2010, 12:14 PM
because croc was a shichibukai and is super linked to a lot of things. He had full potential of making a return coming face to face with his replacement.

Now you're trying to reason why Crocodile was a possibility for return and Enel isn't?
Crocodile was sent to Impel Down and most of the people didn't even consider his return. Lol, not even when Luffy came to ID and Crocodile was shown.

Enel may be on the Moon but it's hardly the place he imagined. He grew tired of Skypie, who's to say that he won't grow tired of the Moon. Not much shit going on there either. To make it short, nobody can guarantee that Enel won't get back from the Moon. But it's not important now.

Doflamingo's words can be interpreted in 2 ways. I think some people who read the spoiler might start thinking that he's after all of the Shichibukai, save Kuma of course. But I don't think so. He did say that Moria was supposed to die anyway. I don't know why WG would just decide to kill all of them. Killing Boa would make Amazons their enemies and that's the last thing they should be doing now. Making more enemies I mean.
I'm anxious to get some word of Revolutionaries. They can't let an opportunity like this slip past them. I'd like to believe that Sengoku will hear some more "news".
[hr]

It's too early to say. Unless you know the entire plot of OP.

ascalon
April 19, 2010, 12:21 PM
Now you're trying to reason why Crocodile was a possibility for return and Enel isn't?
Crocodile was sent to Impel Down and most of the people didn't even consider his return. Lol, not even when Luffy came to ID and Crocodile was shown.

Enel may be on the Moon but it's hardly the place he imagined. He grew tired of Skypie, who's to say that he won't grow tired of the Moon. Not much shit going on there either. To make it short, nobody can guarantee that Enel won't get back from the Moon. But it's not important now.

Enel is already back from the moon, if you go by Oda's cover stories.

Dark Doc.
April 19, 2010, 12:25 PM
Hahahahaha, that second spoiler is so lame on so many levels. Only the Dofla part could be true (although his laugh isn't the right one ;) ), the rest is way to stupid to be true. Don't know how stoned/drunk the one who who came up with that spoiler was but he/she should seriously seek some help... :P

BetaRuler
April 19, 2010, 12:35 PM

Since when did he leave the moon? I thought I HAD been going by cover stories and last I remember seeing of him he just had his new army assembled on the moon.

Razh
April 19, 2010, 12:41 PM

I'd like a link too. This (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/474/01/) is the last Enel cover story as I remember.

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 12:43 PM
Highest known bounty. We still don't know Mihawks Bounty.

Oh well, the Enel would sounded cool and stuff, but that image just shattered that thought xD

Zatono
April 19, 2010, 12:45 PM

Compared to who? I'm sure if him and say...Lucci were to fight each other, Enel would win. Hell, we've seen that Enel can take a pounding, I think he might be able to beat BB, if he's able to keep his distance, which shouldn't be hard. BB can take fire and earthquakes, but if he takes a God's Judgement to the face, I don't think he'll just shake it off.

As for the spoilers, Lol@Moria. Way to get raped.

Marche
April 19, 2010, 12:47 PM
Highest known bounty. We still don't know Mihawks Bounty.

Oh well, the Enel would sounded cool and stuff, but that image just shattered that thought xDI think than Mihawk never get a Bounty.
I think than He was also in Roger's time an only man, he had not any crew (He in fact was not in Roger's crew, and he was not also in WB's crew).

Razh
April 19, 2010, 12:56 PM
I think than Mihawk never get a Bounty.
I think than He was also in Roger's time an only man, he had not any crew (He in fact was not in Roger's crew, and he was not also in WB's crew).

As far as I gathered, appointing Blackbeard who had a bounty of 0 was somewhat unprecedented. That would mean that all the other Shichibukai had bounties. You can't scare pirates if nobody ever heard about you.
[hr]

Compared to who? I'm sure if him and say...Lucci were to fight each other, Enel would win. Hell, we've seen that Enel can take a pounding, I think he might be able to beat BB, if he's able to keep his distance, which shouldn't be hard. BB can take fire and earthquakes, but if he takes a God's Judgement to the face, I don't think he'll just shake it off.

I agree with you, but I think he meant - useless for the story.

Arkadi
April 19, 2010, 01:04 PM
enel is proably admiral level, so he would be an admiral if he became buddies with the marines.

chess4
April 19, 2010, 01:06 PM
damn looks like no strawhats this week. wonder why oda is giving up flashbacks with ace and he is gone. i hope the chapter is good

deffkryz
April 19, 2010, 01:17 PM
damn looks like no strawhats this week. wonder why oda is giving up flashbacks with ace and he is gone. i hope the chapter is good

Probably because it's not an Ace flashback but - finally - Luffy's flashback.

gold349
April 19, 2010, 01:23 PM
I think Luffy needs to get this out, the thoughts memories dwelling on them will cause him to spiral into depression...he needs to remember the good times but also get strength from them to move on, the flashbacks, reminiscing was bound to happen but will need to snap out of it as it can easily go the other way and make you lose all 'will', mentally collapse you.

SenninSage
April 19, 2010, 01:26 PM

As for the spoilers, Lol@Moria. Way to get raped.

Don't forget, he also possesses an insane level of mantra, further amplified by his thunder fruit, which makes him capable of predicting an opponent's movements and hearing over long distances.

He'd be a very big problem for a lot of people.

SonOfTheDeadHero
April 19, 2010, 01:39 PM
Probably because it's not an Ace flashback but - finally - Luffy's flashback.

FINALLY:D...I always wished to see a Flashback where i see both of them as kids, playing in Windmill Village

Bertosch
April 19, 2010, 01:52 PM
Don't forget, he also possesses an insane level of mantra, further amplified by his thunder fruit, which makes him capable of predicting an opponent's movements and hearing over long distances.

He'd be a very big problem for a lot of people.

That is right... Except for Luffy and Croc! They both should be his natural enemies. Thunders should not effect sand as well...

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 01:54 PM
That is right... Except for Luffy and Croc! They both should be his natural enemies. Thunders should not effect sand as well...

If it doesn't affect Croc, then it also wouldn't affect Akainu. But it WOULD likely affect Croc. Lightning turns sand to glass. Akainu, on the other hand, would be much more invulnerable.

Too bad this isn't the Davy Back Fight section...

I can't wait to learn about Dadan! I wonder if he/she is strong or not...

Poneglyph420
April 19, 2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah Sounds great, a Luffy Flashback really makes sense at the moment...
That's how I'd expect the passage of time to take place in OP...

There's still got to be more to this chapter than that. Even if it's a full flashback chapter.. there must be some info. we haven't been told up til now. Maybe it's just Dadan, but I hope not..

And as for the Enel B.S. yeah..
He was found by the WG Space division, and recruited to be a Shichibukai.
He starts next week..

Saint Markus
April 19, 2010, 01:57 PM

I mean...

Moria --> Deadd

Mihawk and DoFlamingo...

Donflamingo is just fodder to keep the story interesting (not that he's needed for that), but i do think dude has some secrets that keep him confident and ahead of everyone else. including his comrades.

fistsofrage
April 19, 2010, 02:02 PM
Yeah Sounds great, a Luffy Flashback really makes sense at the moment...
That's how I'd expect the passage of time to take place in OP...

There's still got to be more to this chapter than that. Even if it's a full flashback chapter.. there must be some info. we haven't been told up til now. Maybe it's just Dadan, but I hope not..

He starts next week..

Wtf!!?!!!!?! no way that would be so gay...enel becoming a shichibukai like wtf?!!!

And i doubt moria died, he was asking about the people who wanted him dead while getting doppelman ready for a swap. Even if Moria is considered weak, he is still a devious bastard who knows how to fool and deceive.

He might end up partnering up with luffy later on for revenge...

I kinda wanted enel to show up as some overpowered ally of luffy and have the marines shitting on themselves. but enel joining the marines is wack...he better betray them later on or something.

deffkryz
April 19, 2010, 02:08 PM
He starts next week..

Hm.... W.G. Spaceys... Those PX-Kuma's actually a variable fighters, having GERWALK thus the current form is just simply Battroid Mode.... and Pluton is a Super dimensional Fortress. OMG, One Piece goes Macross! ;)

Poneglyph420
April 19, 2010, 02:18 PM
Wtf!!?!!!!?! no way that would be so gay...enel becoming a shichibukai like wtf?!!!

And i doubt moria died, he was asking about the people who wanted him dead while getting doppelman ready for a swap. Even if Moria is considered weak, he is still a devious bastard who knows how to fool and deceive.

He might end up partnering up with luffy later on for revenge...

I kinda wanted enel to show up as some overpowered ally of luffy and have the marines shitting on themselves. but enel joining the marines is wack...he better betray them later on or something.

That part of my post was actually sarcasm..

Hm.... W.G. Spaceys... Those PX-Kuma's actually a variable fighters, having GERWALK thus the current form is just simply Battroid Mode.... and Pluton is a Super dimensional Fortress. OMG, One Piece goes Macross! ;)

Yeah, those pesky Spaceys, They prob. have fighters of their own...
:p

fistsofrage
April 19, 2010, 02:22 PM
You guys do realize that all Law has to do is take a piece of one of luffy's nails and he can make a vivre card? He could show up when the strawhats are getting away with "one piece" and use shambles to swap it on to his submarine lol.

patz
April 19, 2010, 02:26 PM

Crocodile was in Impel Down, not Moon.

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 02:30 PM
You guys do realize that all Law has to do is take a piece of one of luffy's nails and he can make a vivre card? He could show up when the strawhats are getting away with "one piece" and use shambles to swap it on to his submarine lol.

Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't seen anything to indicate that Law can use his powers on any in organic (or even non-human) items. Also, the range of his powers is pretty limited. The vivre card idea is a possibility though.

fistsofrage
April 19, 2010, 02:38 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't seen anything to indicate that Law can use his powers on any in organic (or even non-human) items. Also, the range of his powers is pretty limited. The vivre card idea is a possibility though.

He's swapped body parts with barrels and a cannonball with a head so it should be possible

ScorpionGR
April 19, 2010, 02:42 PM
damn where is saying that enel is back i can't find it in the spoilers.. ????

Warlord90
April 19, 2010, 02:53 PM
damn where is saying that enel is back i can't find it in the spoilers.. ????

Here: http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=75032
But please stop discussing them already, I believe in about 10 hours we will have more of the new spoiler.

Bugzee
April 19, 2010, 02:58 PM
I can't wait to see the flashback panels!
Ace.....:crying

Both Luffy & Ace look so kawaiiii xD and funny lol as lil kids. I wonder who was more violent towards them; Garp or Dadan? xD I'm keen to see how this Nyouga Island looks like...

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 03:01 PM
He's swapped body parts with barrels and a cannonball with a head so it should be possible

Then I guess I was mistaken. :)

fistsofrage
April 19, 2010, 03:04 PM
Here: http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=75032
But please stop discussing them already, I believe in about 10 hours we will have more of the new spoiler.

That spoiler with enel looks completely fake. It looks like they addressed all the whims of the fans with that one.

Triva
April 19, 2010, 03:14 PM
Flash back luffy and ace pannel coming up. looking forward. Also, Dadan might be their teacher or something.

johnnyb7
April 19, 2010, 03:23 PM
I really just want to find out whats happened to Zoro and all them. But that'll be cool to see Dadan!

Marche
April 19, 2010, 03:33 PM
I can't wait to see the flashback panels!
Ace.....:crying

Both Luffy & Ace look so kawaiiii xD and funny lol as lil kids. I wonder who was more violent towards them; Garp or Dadan? xD I'm keen to see how this Nyouga Island looks like...Nyouga = Women (only than the translator has not translate it).
This is another way to call AL.
Look to the first panel: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/515/02-03/

Razh
April 19, 2010, 04:20 PM
Crocodile was in Impel Down, not Moon.

Lol, funny. I love talkative people who enforce their posts with some clever arguments, unlike those spammers, for example, who just throw out a single sentence.

Can't believe people still think that some characters will never return. Oh he's on the Moon? Is that the same Moon on which he landed with a flying ship? The same Moon on which he has an army of robots and, judging by last cover story, some kind of electrically powered machine?

I certainly wouldn't say that it's impossible that he could make another flying ship.
All I know is, as long as a character in One Piece is still alive, there's a chance that he or she will come back. Unlike some other writers, Oda doesn't "forget" about his characters.

I just hope this flashback thing doesn't last too long. Somehow seems to be a bad time for it. But yeah, maybe it's needed for Luffy so he can recover from his breakdown. He'll probably remember something that will help him carry on.
Can't wait for Luffy and others to get to New World. It'll be like the beginning. Luffy will have a great reputation but there are still going to be idiots who think they can beat him, maybe make themselves more famous.

I just wonder how long it will take for SH to get back together. If only Kuma would come and pick em all up one at a time.

Matuzaleu
April 19, 2010, 04:35 PM
SH come back just only in chapter 600

beastboy
April 19, 2010, 04:49 PM
^
That would be the NEW WORLD...

500 chapter of Grind line, time to move on xD!

chess4
April 19, 2010, 04:53 PM
i think the spoiler is correct. i was on a couple other sites and it has the same one and more people are leaning towards it.

if it is true then boa is definitely going ot join the strawhats. doflamingo said there are only 3 shichibukai after he killed moria. that means hancock status has been revoked. i guess the strawhats will meet up on amazon lilly. luffy did say he would bring his crew there, so i guess this is when its going to happen.

i guess a scuffle will break out on amazon lilly and the other strawhats will trickle in and get into the action. i amagine that the WG will send a small force to come kill hancock.

hancock, her 2 sister, elder nyon, plus jinbei. im sure they can hold off a small force with the other warriors

Gats
April 19, 2010, 04:59 PM
i think the spoiler is correct. i was on a couple other sites and it has the same one and more people are leaning towards it.

if it is true then boa is definitely going ot join the strawhats. doflamingo said there are only 3 shichibukai after he killed moria. that means hancock status has been revoked. i guess the strawhats will meet up on amazon lilly. luffy did say he would bring his crew there, so i guess this is when its going to happen.

i guess a scuffle will break out on amazon lilly and the other strawhats will trickle in and get into the action. i amagine that the WG will send a small force to come kill hancock.

hancock, her 2 sister, elder nyon, plus jinbei. im sure they can hold off a small force with the other warriors

Doflamingo can also talk about Kumo, since he is brainless, is he really a Shichibukai now ?

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Doflamingo is talking about Kuma there. You're just reading what you want to see. It's POSSIBLE that he's talking about Hancock, but it's also possible he's talking about Mihawk or himself.

SmellsLikeTeenSh!t
April 19, 2010, 05:03 PM
Doflamingo can also talk about Kumo, since he is brainless, is he really a Shichibukai now ?

Or obviously about Blackbeard

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 05:07 PM
Obviously NOT Blackbeard... He says there are four left: Doflamingo, Kuma, Hancock, and Mihawk. Then he says there are only three, presumably because of some technicality. Blackbeard, Moria, and Jinbei are not in his tally at all.

chess4
April 19, 2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Doflamingo is talking about Kuma there. You're just reading what you want to see. It's POSSIBLE that he's talking about Hancock, but it's also possible he's talking about Mihawk or himself.

ok jinbei and BB are out for sure. moria has just been killed so that leaves 4. why would doflamingo talk about kuma when the WG has him under control. mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world, so it would be foolish to kill him.

also in the spoiler someone is calling boa. context clues i came with that whomever is calling her it has something to do with her shichbukai status., usually oda hints at things before he does them.

boa said something about her shichibukai status just last chapter, so we knew that would be an issue eventually. oda even hinted at something happening to moria, during the thriller bark arc.

one thing is for sure....the shichibukai will remain a group. seems like we will get new shichibukai in the future

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 05:14 PM
It could be Kuma since he's not a real person anymore. Now he's just a tool.

chess4
April 19, 2010, 05:16 PM
It could be Kuma since he's not a real person anymore. Now he's just a tool.

he still counts as one of the shichibukai though, even though he is just a cyborg.

he is definitely talking about boa.

fistsofrage
April 19, 2010, 05:41 PM
Kuma is no longer kuma he's just another Px now. A robot is not considered a shichibukai, he's just a thing surrounded by a lot of other similar looking things. I don't think they'd excommunicate boa even if they knew she had been helping luffy. She was only ordered to fight the whitebeard pirates and apparently the shichibukai only follow orders from the world government not the marine.

brian.ca
April 19, 2010, 06:00 PM
ok jinbei and BB are out for sure. moria has just been killed so that leaves 4. why would doflamingo talk about kuma when the WG has him under control. mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world, so it would be foolish to kill him.

That's exactly why he might have been talking about him. It's like he said before, Kuma is dead. On some level he might even be better considered as a pacifista than a shichibukai.

My guess is Oda meant for both Kuma & Hancock to be considered as that shichibukai Flamingo was talking about to give people something to think about over the goldenweek break. It'll probably rely on whether he wants Hancock to join the Strawhats or not.

bittman
April 19, 2010, 06:02 PM
Hmm, the apprentice spoiler and all that chat about Doflamingo don't match up. So I wouldn't take that script too seriously.

And Kuma would probably still be considered a Shichibukai. If anything, he's the perfect Shichibukai. Known as "Tyrant", strikes fear in other pirates, follows orders (now) without question, has a broken devil fruit and an impossible body. If the WG had 7 PX 0's, then they would be the Shichibukai.

Still, script looks suspect since it makes no mention of Dadan, when the apprentice spoiler talks about nothing else really.

Triva
April 19, 2010, 06:13 PM
So moria is going to die. WoW wonder who are the higher ups beside the WG.

zerocooldx
April 19, 2010, 06:20 PM
Simply by the process of elimination if nothing else Hancock is the next Shichibukai to go. Kuma is basically the property of the WG. Doflamingo seems to be working with/for the WG. And the WG isn't nearly foolish enough to come after Hawk Eyes in such a manner. Which only leaves Hancock left, which isn't all that surprising especially since she was once already threatened (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-516/page010.html) with loosing her title as Shichibukai if refusing to go to war against WB. So that right there was a pretty good indicator of just how "expendable" she was to the WG. I would also not be surprised in the least bit if an order was given to invade Amazon Lily sometime in the near future. WB's death brings changes to both sides.

jeffrey91
April 19, 2010, 06:33 PM
he still counts as one of the shichibukai though, even though he is just a cyborg.

he is definitely talking about boa.

or he isn't counting himself ;]

fistsofrage
April 19, 2010, 06:39 PM
The real question is how they're going to fill up the shichibukai slots. It's a beautiful chance for Oda to introduce some new overpowered chars and give us all that high you get when you see a cool new character.

I always wondered why crocodile would be considered a shichibukai when he doesn't stack up to the strongest swordsman in the world. In fact I'm not sure any of the shichibukai stack up to him except for hancock because they both have haki. And before somebody says Mihawk doesn't have haki, he was able to fight on equal footing with red hair, and you dont become the greatest swordsman without being able to pwn people with killing intent alone.

Roarchu
April 19, 2010, 06:46 PM
I think the script is fake

everything about it is stuff that absolutely anyone could predict. The talk with Doflamingo is too long and it doesn't say anything we didn't already know = super pointless!

And Domino doesn't know Magellan's condition after all this time?? Oda would only have her ask in order to show us that Magellan's condition has changed, but he's still the same

And hancock explaining what happened all over is not like Oda. Everything in this chapter is EXTREMELY predictable (and I suck at predicting). there's only that call they get at the end. One Piece has never had a chapter like this. FAKE FAKE FAKE

Meganium

OunknownO
April 19, 2010, 07:02 PM
last one seems the most plausible one

Shiro-kun
April 19, 2010, 07:15 PM
The small summaries are the true spoilers, it seems to be verified that way .

the scripts are suspicious, most of them are likely fake :\

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 07:16 PM
Agreed. I also like it. It has a bit of all.

Can't wait to see the actual chapter and see Dadan :D

And I can't wait to see the SH together again. IT should be near :D

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 07:22 PM
The latest spoilers seem true. I wonder what it says about Croc.

Bonfire01
April 19, 2010, 07:25 PM
The script with doflamingo and Hancock's long monologues looks like a typical fan made fake spoiler. They always seem to have far longer speeches by an individual than you get in OP and a lot more explicit explanation than you ever get. It looks more like someone saying what they want to happen and trying to tie up loose ends in the plot in one clumsy sweep.

The shorter spoilers sound a lot more like a one piece chapter. I'm looking forwards to getting some information on Dadan even if just his/her gender :).

Hopefully a chapter of tidying up the end of the war means we'll get to see the other SHs sooner rather than later.

Romanov D Paul
April 19, 2010, 07:34 PM
Just for the sake of it, I'm posting the google translation of the latest spoiler, so that it will be clear that no relevant part is missing in the translation, even if something is still unclear

Conduction channel 582
Shanks and Luffy Preface
The war memorial back just far ... away ...

Two weeks have passed
Consciousness is the way to recovery and low speed is not tremendous back

Good characters to help complete the Crocodile Daze

Ace and Whitebeard Whitebeard Shanks Pirates are we, now, you will inherit the white beard is a dead thing is you get hot Leave it to us ...
We brought along a rough servants are captain their own "past" has kept the island's white-bearded

Some time back
Moriah vs DoFlamingo
More spiritual place ... you screwed up so far ... looking at all
Unknown death screams of Moria

Iva and lightning brought along a newcomer to a Kamabakka Some chan ... Basin

Luffy recollection
Shanks and touching recollection of a straw hat
You are right and wrong appeared navy Dadan What's a good place ... Which is cool
Luffy: "The story again?"

Luffy in a dream?

End end

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 07:39 PM
Navy Dadan? Is Dadan a marine?

Bonfire01
April 19, 2010, 07:47 PM
Navy Dadan? Is Dadan a marine?

A lot of people think Dadan is a retired marine since he/she was a friend of Garp whom he trusted to train Ace and Luffy to become great marines.

There's also a theory going around that Dadan = a retired fleet admiral Kong... not sure I believe it myself but it would kind of fit with Oda's love of foreshadowing.

Since it's seriously unlikely Garp would have an ex pirate training his grandson and adopted grandson to become great marines you're pretty much left with an ex-marine since a random civilian wouldn't be much of a trainer.

DEATHBOTT
April 19, 2010, 07:51 PM
the parts about crocdile and the whitebeard crew interest me. and maybe the irkanov part if the person is sanji. not to bothered about dadan or luffy. dadans charecter never interested me 1 because he has none as of this moment and 2 because he doesn't seem very powerful. and aces death will only strengthen luffy resolve he my be a soppy mopey emo pants for like a chapter but he'll be back to doing hilarious impersonations in no time.

Romanov D Paul
April 19, 2010, 07:58 PM
Hmm, so if the spoiler is true, does that mean that the chapter end with Luffy beginning to live a long flashback, kinda like happened quite some times in the past? Hell, now that I think about it, maybe Luffy is the only guy that hadn't his own flashback up until now, right? That would be quite good, eh... ending the first part of the manga with the yet-to-be-seen-flashback of the main protagonist sounds a lot like a great idea, especially when everyone except him had it. Hell, even some side characters had them, but not Luffy! Right? Am i forgetting something? Oda-san, you're actually quite good :) Thanks.

llamapie
April 19, 2010, 08:24 PM
Hmm, so if the spoiler is true, does that mean that the chapter end with Luffy beginning to live a long flashback, kinda like happened quite some times in the past? Hell, now that I think about it, maybe Luffy is the only guy that hadn't his own flashback up until now, right? That would be quite good, eh... ending the first part of the manga with the yet-to-be-seen-flashback of the main protagonist sounds a lot like a great idea, especially when everyone except him had it. Hell, even some side characters had them, but not Luffy! Right? Am i forgetting something? Oda-san, you're actually quite good :) Thanks.

Well we've seen a page here and there but it would be nice to see the in between after he got his gomu gomu abilities and the training he went through to master it. I imagine there was "you need haki" but Luffy just brushed it aside like magic or something. :P Something may have clicked in his head.

Since Garp is obviously a haki master we can assume that when he trained Luffy and Ace it was at least touched on.

hy4k
April 19, 2010, 08:27 PM
the latest spoilers are probably fake

it sounds like someone took the apprentice spoilers and padded them out a bit to make them seem realistic

Matuzaleu
April 19, 2010, 08:35 PM
Danda is man? or no?

Mr. Crocodile
April 19, 2010, 08:43 PM
I'm gonna be pissed if after all this discussion when the chapter comes out there's no mention of Dadan at all.

elitefox
April 19, 2010, 08:51 PM
That's exactly why he might have been talking about him. It's like he said before, Kuma is dead. On some level he might even be better considered as a pacifista than a shichibukai.

My guess is Oda meant for both Kuma & Hancock to be considered as that shichibukai Flamingo was talking about to give people something to think about over the goldenweek break. It'll probably rely on whether he wants Hancock to join the Strawhats or not.

It is super ok for me to have hancock in the crew

but I can't think of anything that she can be ie usop = liarsniper
boa = ?

if the WG proclaims boa to be pirate again and release a wanted poster then I think amzon lily people will make her join the SH

well yeah it is a recycle

Saint Markus
April 19, 2010, 09:09 PM
poor, Luffy. watches his brother die in front of him and then WB dies too. i think, Shanks should train Luffy to be the next Pirate King.

sarutobi_sensei
April 19, 2010, 09:16 PM

boa = ?

if the WG proclaims boa to be pirate again and release a wanted poster then I think amzon lily people will make her join the SH

Hmm, I'd say Looker, but Perona would be better for that.

So I can't really see what she would be. But hey, what's Robin's position anyway? xD
[hr]

poor, Luffy. watches his brother die in front of him and then WB dies too. i think, Shanks should train Luffy to be the next Pirate King.
Talk about random .-.

Reenie
April 19, 2010, 09:50 PM
hmmm wasn't Ivankov supposed to raise the army of newkama for Dragon? What's he doing waltzing to Kamabakka now? unless that's part of the revolutionary army's territory?

hy4k
April 19, 2010, 09:51 PM
i'd say robin's very important to the crew. she's the most level headed, the most knowledgeable and she's also a pretty good fighter (or rather she was until she joined the strawhats and they gimped her)/ she's also the last person alive who can read poneglyphs which seems to tie very closely to what one piece is

also what's with all the spoilers? there's been about 50 so far

LoS
April 19, 2010, 09:53 PM
also what's with all the spoilers? there's been about 50 so far

Where there is only 30 words or so of spoiler text it is very easy to plug fanfic into the gaps.

dragonballz66
April 19, 2010, 10:25 PM
Among the SH crew, Robin poses the greatest threat to the WG as she has the knowledge to resurrect the weapon that can destroy the world. Next is Frankie as he is the only one who can build a weapon to counter the one weapon which Robin has knowledge of.
On topic: Would be funny if Dandan turns out to be Pandaman.

kanmati
April 19, 2010, 10:27 PM
i have strong feeling.BOA Hancock going to be capture , in exchange of her island safety.
BOA held at Terybito palace. Luffy going to rescue her and probality meet up his crew members.

chess4
April 19, 2010, 10:48 PM
i have strong feeling.BOA Hancock going to be capture , in exchange of her island safety.
BOA held at Terybito palace. Luffy going to rescue her and probality meet up his crew members.
i dont think she will be captured. i think she will end of joining the strawhats. without her the kuja pirates are just an average crew. i think the will tell her they dont want her people just her. it has been forshadowed that boa would die without luffy, so she will have no choice to join luffy.

Shiro-kun
April 19, 2010, 10:54 PM
Mr.2 is still alive?

how , when ..and why? :\

Is this suppose to make sanji coming back more easier..

chess4
April 19, 2010, 10:56 PM
Mr.2 is still alive?

how , when ..and why? :\

Is this suppose to make sanji coming back more easier..

yea that caught me of guard 2. how did he get back amazon lilly. it could be possible right before magellan was about to attack, he heard about BB still being alive

Truefan21
April 19, 2010, 11:10 PM
What the hell, why is Mr. 2 alive, oda disappoints me greatly.

Mr. Crocodile
April 19, 2010, 11:11 PM
Maybe Mr. 2 is one of those level 6 escaped prisoners(i no he's not from level 6, but maybe others escaped) but I have no idea how he made it to Marineford or wherever the hell he is now, unless BB gave him a ride or Jimbei summoned a single shark to come and get him.

LoS
April 19, 2010, 11:14 PM
Don't forget that these are not confirmed, except for the very bare Apprentice opening spoiler.

Heck we even got a spoiler that said "nearly" confirmed. What the heck does that even mean?

chess4
April 19, 2010, 11:18 PM
we know bon clay will not die at least not off screen.

Poneglyph420
April 19, 2010, 11:27 PM
What the hell, why is Mr. 2 alive, oda disappoints me greatly.

I'm sure that makes Oda very sad...

NO ONE dies in OP off screen unless they are fodder.

BTW very few of these "spoilers" seem to be confirmed..

undertoe
April 19, 2010, 11:28 PM
The level 6 prisoners/Blackbeard and co. probably showed up right after we last saw Bentham and Magellan squaring off and took care of Magellan. How he got out of ID remains to be seen.

chess4
April 19, 2010, 11:35 PM
I'm sure that makes Oda very sad...

NO ONE dies in OP off screen unless they are fodder.

BTW very few of these "spoilers" seem to be confirmed..

well usually when get a bunch of spoilers come out like we have gotten then is rare one of them is true.

chitgoks
April 19, 2010, 11:50 PM
i dont think she will be captured. i think she will end of joining the strawhats. without her the kuja pirates are just an average crew. i think the will tell her they dont want her people just her. it has been forshadowed that boa would die without luffy, so she will have no choice to join luffy.

nami will be happy that sanji won't be drooling on her anymore
[hr]
shanks should have went on with the war and clobbered the marines. would have been easy.

marines are going to declare war in time on him next and he'd be too old to win

BlazingMonkey
April 20, 2010, 12:16 AM

boa = ?

How about if BOA joined as a vice capatain she is a captain now so that chould be a good part for her. Right now shes probebly stronger then Zoro but I dont think shes stronger then a rest up pissed off luffy so :P

chess4
April 20, 2010, 12:23 AM
How about if BOA joined as a vice capatain she is a captain now so that chould be a good part for her. Right now shes probebly stronger then Zoro but I dont think shes stronger then a rest up pissed off luffy so :P

the monster trio will always be the strongest. i can see boa falling to 4th(thats if she joins) once the hats get their upgrade. we have the monster trio, maybe we get the beautiful trio.

either way from here on out the strawhats are going to need some dawgs in the crew.

LoS
April 20, 2010, 12:31 AM
marines are going to declare war in time on him next and he'd be too old to win

WTF? No way this series goes on until Shanks is too old to beat some marines. Also, what line of thinking are you going on about? Are you in the less than 1% faction who doesn't believe Blackbeard(himself or through his machinations) is destined to face Shanks?

BlazingMonkey
April 20, 2010, 12:44 AM
the monster trio will always be the strongest. i can see boa falling to 4th(thats if she joins) once the hats get their upgrade. we have the monster trio, maybe we get the beautiful trio.

either way from here on out the strawhats are going to need some dawgs in the crew.

Yes well i was talking about their powers right now I also think the monster trio well be the strongest in the end but they all need upgrades but still Boa can still be vise captain thanks to her experiense as captain

chess4
April 20, 2010, 12:56 AM
Yes well i was talking about their powers right now I also think the monster trio well be the strongest in the end but they all need upgrades but still Boa can still be vise captain thanks to her experiense as captain

naw i think zoro holds that title. he may not have it offically but his word is the second most respected among the crew so

Jadedmariner
April 20, 2010, 01:43 AM
Among the SH crew, Robin poses the greatest threat to the WG as she has the knowledge to resurrect the weapon that can destroy the world. Next is Frankie as he is the only one who can build a weapon to counter the one weapon which Robin has knowledge of.
On topic: Would be funny if Dandan turns out to be Pandaman.

I would say the WG would disagree. After the events at Marineford they have to view Luffy as the biggest threat without a doubt. He is able to unite their enemies against them in a way that nobody else can. I mean the guy was even able to convert Crocodile to his side if only temporarily. As dangerous as the weapons that Robin and Frankie could bring against the WG may be they do not match the threat of a fully allied pirate and rebel force.
[hr]
All I know is that if/when Boa joins the Straw Hats then Sanji is going to spend most of his life as a statue.

chess4
April 20, 2010, 01:51 AM
I would say the WG would disagree. After the events at Marineford they have to view Luffy as the biggest threat without a doubt. He is able to unite their enemies against them in a way that nobody else can. I mean the guy was even able to convert Crocodile to his side if only temporarily. As dangerous as the weapons that Robin and Frankie could bring against the WG may be they do not match the threat of a fully allied pirate and rebel force.
<hr noshade size="1">
All I know is that if/when Boa joins the Straw Hats then Sanji is going to spend most of his life as a statue.

combine frankie's knowledge of making pluton, robin ability to read poneglyph and luffy possessing the will of d and kings haki makes them a very dangerous crew.

i dont think sanji will be like that....it will be obvious to everyone except luffy that hancock is his women

dragonballz66
April 20, 2010, 03:13 AM
<hr noshade size="1">

I agree, I forgot to put "aside from Luffy". Among his crew, Robin and Frankie are two the WG are wary of. Add to that their crazy captain which have a cunning knack of uniting enemies of the WG, then you have a recipe for disaster.
Remember without Luffy, Frankie and Robin would have been mortal enemies.

Triva
April 20, 2010, 03:36 AM
So dandan is trying to make luffy join the marines in the past thou.Also about dandan being pandaman that would be an rofl moment from oda

chitgoks
April 20, 2010, 03:44 AM
WTF? No way this series goes on until Shanks is too old to beat some marines. Also, what line of thinking are you going on about? Are you in the less than 1% faction who doesn't believe Blackbeard(himself or through his machinations) is destined to face Shanks?

i said "in time" ...i did not say now ...

planeswalker
April 20, 2010, 03:48 AM
Oh man, what if Sanji became a woman because of Ivankov??? That will make him/her immune now to Hancock.

Szaman
April 20, 2010, 04:10 AM

boa = ?

And what is the role (role, not "position") of, say, Zorro? Swordsman? Oh come on, for crying out loud... Had One Piece been without DF powers, then this might have been a real "role", but right now he's just a vice-captain with NOTHING to do on board (all we see him do is pump some iron, sleep and sometimes being half-asleep at the stearing wheel).
Same with Robin. I mean, is reading books and being knowledgable a ROLE in a pirate crew?
All those are made-up roles, that ware created just to justify some artificial division of the crew into "roles". Sure, a doctor, navigator, or a cook are something a well prepared crew will not do without, but the others, so it seems to me, are made up just to fit the other characters and make their presence in the crew believable (and why on earth would anyone, be it the readers or Oda have to justify someone's presence in the crew?)
Come to think of it, what other roles any new nakama can have? Merman? Whoooopie! Yyy... wait... is he/she going to be a off-board motor for Thousand Sunny? A Kuja warrior? Yyyy... I'm sorry, short of Boa and Sisters there is NOONE even close to being usefull for the crew. Even Usopp could beat most of them if he's not jumped upon.
Any new addition to the crew will be more or less of a "hood ornament". Sorry ya'll but I'd rather have a gorgous looking Power-house ex-shichi (Boa), or Power-house ex-shichi swimmer (a new role! Lifeguard! Wheeee!) (Jimbei), or even broken-DF user spoiled brat (Perona), then useless free loader / perfect victim candidate, who needs constant help from other SH crewmembers.
It's been said countless times - SHs need upgrade. Both in terms of their current power and in terms of some new blood. Powerfull new blood.
How do you expect them to face big crews full of competent and battle-hardened enemies in NW, or even the BB crew, that WILL get stronger / bigger as BBs infamity is more then likely to draw allies or even crewmember candidates to him (if we were to assume that BB is the final opponent)?

I know, it's a nice think to day-dream, but cold logic shows it's ugly face everytime you try to go above the fan-boyism and one's own "I want it to be so" thinking.

If there is one single thing I go "meh" upon in One Piece it has to be the frustrating way of getting characters chopped down to size and nerfed. If Boa was to join and ends up like Robin - falling from a "omg wtf hax" character to "ok... so she can, like, grow few extra pairs of boobs... pfff..." character. Then I hope she won't join. It's going to a waste. Plain and simple.

So dandan is trying to make luffy join the marines in the past thou.

I'm surprised you're surprised about this. I mean... Really? Hello? Marine hero gramps? Kicking your ass and shouting you have to be strong, or else you'll be a weak marine and pirates will kill you?
And you expected the said gramps to leave you in the charming arms of a PIRATE to raise you?