PDA

View Full Version : Team Squad 二 vs. Squad 七 (Soi Fon/Omaeda vs. Sajin/Iba)

El Samurai Guapo
April 18, 2010, 11:31 PM
I've been wanting to make a thread like this for a while, where the two top ranking members of a gotei 13 squad (captain and vice captain) take on the top two members of another squad.

Anyway, first up we have

http://coffeejp.com/u/attachment/200912/29/198152_1262068307qjjT.jpg

vs。

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii112/ivy_arcaina/bleach/squad2.jpg

Which pair would win, and why?

Beast-Mode
April 18, 2010, 11:41 PM
soifon would prolly kill both by herself

Random101
April 18, 2010, 11:44 PM
Soifon beats Komamura. Hands down. She's quite literally designed to utterly destroy him, it's like the worst possible matchup save Barragon vs. Kenpachi. Or Barragon vs. Komamura funnily enough.

Iba frankly we know jack squat about, so really I have no clue on him vs. Omaeda, but I'm inclined to give it to Omaeda, because what we do know is that while he looks, acts, and is a bumbling idiot, he's also a bumbling idiot who is hiding some of his true potential. And frankly, he's one of the last people still standing that actually participated in battle, which is something Yamamoto's vice cannot claim. And funnily enough he also survived a battle against one of the most broken individuals in this series without a scratch. Granted due to pure luck/plot manipulation, but still that's a better record than Iba thus far.

Edit: Wait, that's assuming she's aiming to kill. Non-lethal KO would be far trickier on her part (Frankly that might lead to an actual win for Komamura if the cards are played right as she's stuck to hand to hand, and if he gets his hands on her it won't be pretty), but yeah if she's allowed to Kill Komamura doesn't stand a chance in hell.

kkck
April 18, 2010, 11:45 PM
I would think soifon would win this.

Fight starts with komamura and soifon shikai. Soifon does a few laps around komamura, gets a few hits and leaves a few marks. Komamura might just hit soifon with a wide enough swing of his shikai which could leave a mark. Still, komamura is at al disadvantage and switches to bankai. In this situation shikai soifon would be at a severe disadvantage. Since komamura's bankai does not lag when following komamura's movement even soifon would have trouble keeping up with it and 1 hit would prove lethal. Soifon would have to retreat and use her own bankai to blast the giant to hell. From here it gets trickier. I have no idea of how much damage the giant would take from soifon's bankai considering it is quite resistant and it does have a thick armor. I would think the giant and therefore komamura would take quite a hit. Assuming the giant does not fall from the first hit, a second bankai shot would surely do the trick. Still, even if komamura is still alive after that, soifon could still shunpo in and hit the marks she left before. At least that is the progression a fight between these two would have in most scenarios. As for omaeda and iba, they probably just got caught up in this bankai battle and died before even drawing their swords. I would not be surprised if the two of them have to be scrapped of komamura's bankai's shoe.

El Samurai Guapo
April 18, 2010, 11:52 PM
I would think soifon would win this.

Fight starts with komamura and soifon shikai. Soifon does a few laps around komamura, gets a few hits and leaves a few marks. Komamura might just hit soifon with a wide enough swing of his shikai which could leave a mark. Still, komamura is at al disadvantage and switches to bankai. In this situation shikai soifon would be at a severe disadvantage. Since komamura's bankai does not lag when following komamura's movement even soifon would have trouble keeping up with it and 1 hit would prove lethal. Soifon would have to retreat and use her own bankai to blast the giant to hell. From here it gets trickier. I have no idea of how much damage the giant would take from soifon's bankai considering it is quite resistant and it does have a thick armor. I would think the giant and therefore komamura would take quite a hit. Assuming the giant does not fall from the first hit, a second bankai shot would surely do the trick. Still, even if komamura is still alive after that, soifon could still shunpo in and hit the marks she left before. At least that is the progression a fight between these two would have in most scenarios. As for omaeda and iba, they probably just got caught up in this bankai battle and died before even drawing their swords. I would not be surprised if the two of them have to be scrapped of komamura's bankai's shoe.

Let's say the giant did survive the first missile from Soifon though, I don't think she can fire another one off immediately after, there's gotta be some cool down time in between. That's where Iba could come into play though, she seems pretty vulnerable while she's in her bankai form, he could work in conjunction with his captain to keep her from escaping when she's in that form. This is assuming he can defeat Omaeda first though, which I think he can since he was fighting on par with Ikkaku before. Wasn't he even Ikkaku's mentor at one point?

kkck
April 18, 2010, 11:59 PM
Komamura would still need to recover from the hit though. I would find it very hard that komamura's bankai could be blown to hell and komamura would not have to at least rest for a while. He would certainly take some damage. Also, if soifon neglects to put the iron thing on she would fly pretty far away. The distance would certainly help her recover from using the bankai and the damage she would take from falling like that. I still think iba and omaeda would get caught up between this massive bankais and die doing nothing.

Truu
April 19, 2010, 08:35 AM
Soifon rapes both Koma-Koma and Iba, and she kills Oomaeda just for fun. :)

Pavitre
April 19, 2010, 09:23 AM
as much as I pity the fool koma, he's a baka taicho, plz make someone else his squad captain and make him vice captain

Raizen
April 19, 2010, 02:59 PM
Soifon would move to fast for the fox to see. Both him and his VC gets uterly speed blitz. Soifon would probably kill her VC just for the heck of it too HAH

kitten320
April 21, 2010, 05:53 AM
I guess it is safeto say for me that Soi fon will rape them both at once... Omaeda might go and lay back and later get kicked by her for slacking.

I mean seriously... Komamura has strengh but against someone as fast as Soi it is useless. Iba will be killed before he realizes what had happened.

If Komamura goes bankai before he gots stabbed to death then there are 3 options:
1. She is so fast that she gets to Komamura before his bankai hits her.
2. She stabs bankai twice and Koma dies because his bankai couldn't handle it.
3. If those things above don't work, then she goes bankai mode and utterly explodes Komamura's bankai. And even if his banakai by some miracle will have only scratcth (doubt it), Koma himself won't survive the blast since he stands right between his bankai's legs...

So yeh Soi rapes them both...

DEATHBOTT
May 10, 2010, 06:09 AM
it would be mean seeing them go hand to hand. not only is her shikai made to kill guys like koma but her bankai would do wonders against his too. koma just doesnt have anything going for him apart from attack power which basically is nagated by everyones speed now, and endurance which works well with soi fons shikai. worst match up possible for him.