PDA

View Full Version : Archived Ohana arrested?

Alterno
April 20, 2010, 09:33 AM
Some sites claim that Ohana have been arrested, can anyone confirm?

Note: Ohana is the person who mostly bring the spoiler pictures of Naruto each week...

sindergi
April 20, 2010, 09:36 AM
Some sites claim that Ohana have been arrested, can anyone confirm?

Note: Ohana is the person who mostly bring the spoiler pictures of Naruto each week...

Lol never heard of that - for what ? Posting summaries of manga chapters on the internet ?

thornofcarrion
April 20, 2010, 11:19 AM
I haven't heard of any such news. Can you please direct us to the link from where you read the news.

Is providing spoilers a crime, well I am not sure about the laws of Ohana's native country. Had it been true, I am sure we have heard of it, other than this thread.

Alterno
April 20, 2010, 04:27 PM
I haven't heard of any such news. Can you please direct us to the link from where you read the news.

Is providing spoilers a crime, well I am not sure about the laws of Ohana's native country. Had it been true, I am sure we have heard of it, other than this thread.

Is within the 1st spoiler thread (http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1270098400/l50) of Naruto @2ch.net

3c
April 20, 2010, 04:43 PM
Providing spoilers is a crime in Japan. I don't see how it can't be when spoiler providers have been arrested several times in the past.

It's most likely just hype though around the latest issues with Shueisha + no spoilers = instant hype. Tomorrow we'll see, if ohana posts spoilers everything is normal. If she doesn't then she's either laying low (which wouldn't be a bad thing to do now) or she's been arrested (small chance unless we get confirmation in my opinion).