PDA

View Full Version : Team Starrk & Ulquiorra vs Soifon & Hallibel

osking
April 22, 2010, 07:33 PM
Alright people, I'm TRYING to make a good match-up here so dont call it stupid this time. It aint easy. Anyways its a battle of the kings vs the queens. I know how every time something regarding the espada always ends up with Starrk vs Ulquiorra, so I decided to put them on a team :). Could they take down Soifon and Hallibel or.....????

kkck
April 22, 2010, 07:52 PM
I am leaning towards starrk and ulquiorra. Ulquiorra has a very destructive segunda etapa and starrk's guns and wolves are not joke.

freshseth83
April 23, 2010, 02:28 AM
You should take a different team, more like Stark and Soi-Fon vs harribel and Ulqiorra. Or Ulqiorra and Soi-Fon vs. Stark and Harribel. It would be more even that way. IMO Soi-Fon is better than Harribel, but not on par with Ulqiorra or Stark, And I think Ulquiorra is on par with Harribel maybe even Stark. Especially with his second release. No one but Yammy has that.

Raizen
April 27, 2010, 04:28 PM
In the given match-up, starks and ulquiorra would win. I don't think ulquiorra is stronger than ANY of the fighters here, but since he has starks who is not only fast but speedy, they got the edge. Both soifon and hallibel would be in danger from the ceros. They may be able to take out ulqui w/ soifon's shikai, but starks would win IMO

freshseth83
April 28, 2010, 05:44 PM
thing is, it's difficult to judge because of the 2nd release stage of Ulquiorra. Soi-Fon is hard to judge too because she is wicked fast, but she also has a terribly strong but weakining Bankai. Hallibel has water. Stark has wolves. Stark is super fast himself. And I believe Halliebl is fast as well, maybe not as fast as Stark, but maybe on par with Ulqiorra.