PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 332 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Gold Knight
November 16, 2006, 11:52 AM
Go get your 331 goodies HERE! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10943.0)

Well... Kakashi's gone and joined up with Team 10.

Or, is it really him? Some people are speculating that it's actually a henged Naruto... after all, why would Kakashi have a bandaged hand? Hmmm.

Predict away what happens next!

laughing@you
November 16, 2006, 11:58 AM
2nd post woooooooohooooooooooooo

Naruto being kakashi? Nah!! Don't know if Naruto can copy kakashi that well to imitate form of speech and fool tsunade and shikamaru..

This idea came to be cuz of the bandage in his right hand. Which probably could mean he was trying or he completed the jutsu with naruto's idea!!! (3) three day have passed, he could have spent a day training. So who knows!!...

We might probably see kakashi's new jutsu on the works!!! wishfull thinking!!

dimska
November 16, 2006, 12:01 PM
At the end of the chapter Tsunade asks Shizune to prepare another team to support team 10 in case Naruto doesn't complete his jutsu in time. I think this is there for a reason: Naruto won't make it in time, he's not the kind to have his jutsu ready for the opponent so we might finally see the last rookie team in action as support to team 10! Even though I do not think that Kurenai will be their sensei, I am not sure they would let her fight but anyway it seems like it's the week of the roaming jounins wo we might even have Anko as a sensei!
So my prediction is that we'll finally see Kiba, hinata and shino in action and Naruto will save the day with his next jutsu in two to three chapters.

Egoboo
November 16, 2006, 12:14 PM
So my prediction is that we'll finally see Kiba, hinata and shino in action and Naruto will save the day with his next jutsu in two to three chapters.

Quoted because i agree.
(damn thief, am i not?)

Absolutio
November 16, 2006, 12:18 PM
i'm kinda sure of this "kakashi" to be naruto, thats why he also showed the bandages to shikamaru, so shikamaru will understand and wont ask any "disturbing" questions.

Prediction: Tsunade finds out naruto fooled her and she sends an altered team 7 which includes: REAL kakashi, sakura, sai and for the 4th - Yamato (or was it Tenzou, his real name?). Team 7 goes after team 10 but dont make it in time, team 10 engages in battle - end of chapter. :P

RaZe
November 16, 2006, 01:01 PM
prediction: kakashi is not kakashi. but i don't know who it is, really. only person who's been using his hands alot, is needed to keep naruto from going foxy. >.>

but, you never know. maybe theres a clue i missed. :|

Yondaime_101
November 16, 2006, 01:05 PM
Naruto won't be able to fully complete his new jutsu in the next 24 hrs, he will be able to master only aroud 80% of it. However, being such a hot head, he will run away from training and join kakashi. I think even with his incomplete jutsu, he will still blow Hidan/kakuzu away!!

rahmat
November 16, 2006, 01:06 PM
lee got bandages ;)

Egoboo
November 16, 2006, 01:44 PM
lee got bandages ;)

Lee learned Henge no jutsu, fooled Tsunade and leads Shika & co. into their doom!
ZOMFG...LEE is AL!!
...i apologize for that... >.<

Jackofa
November 16, 2006, 01:48 PM
I think its Kurenai, She does also have bandaged hands..

And I think Shika knows this..

Also as Prediction, We'll see more Naruto's training with Kakashi and Yamato watching..

:smile-big

lux200
November 16, 2006, 02:05 PM
Or..it IS the real naruto!

he fooled all konoha cause his clones are still training with yamato and when he finalizes the justsu all clones are gone and the kakashi-henge-naruto gains the knowledge just in the right moment :)

Vegitto
November 16, 2006, 02:24 PM
Or..it IS the real naruto!

he fooled all konoha cause his clones are still training with yamato and when he finalizes the justsu all clones are gone and the kakashi-henge-naruto gains the knowledge just in the right moment :)

And then passes out from mental fatigue, right..

Daisumaru
November 16, 2006, 02:28 PM
Hmm.. Let's see so the two most likely canidates so far are Naruto (my vote) and Kurenai. Let's try to eliminate one.

Pro Naruto:
1- It's his series
2- We need to see some result of his training
3- He's not the type to stay cool headed and just wait for Akatsuki
4- The bandaged right hand possibley from training
5- Henge no jutsu is one of his specialties
6- He is right handed

Con Naruto:
1- Has he grown enough to fool a Hokage

Pro Kurenai:
1- She wears bandages on her right hand
2- Against Hidan, Genjutsu seems like it could have the upper hand
3- She was involved with Asuma so she's not likely to sit around and do nothing
4- She is a jounin and could possibley fool a hokage

Con Kurenai:
1- She's left handed
2- We don't know her level of skill with ninjutsu
3- Unless the bandaged hand was a hint to shikamaru she would have covered it up, because I can't imagine the fifth wouldn't question that.

Though I think the million dollar question is why go off to fight Akatsuki(S Ranked, not exactly pushovers) with an injured right hand? Kakashi's not stupid he would get it healed first, so it can't be Kakashi unless kishimoto's asleep at the wheel here.

P.S. feel free to add pros and cons I missed on either one

Absolutio
November 16, 2006, 02:36 PM
As we saw from Naruto's training of rasengan, keeping pushing out chakra from the same spot for a long period of time makes "Chakra burns" or something like that, and when he trained Rasengan, he also had injuries on his right hand, so now when he's mastering rasengan and needs to push the chakra out for a long time already+clones pushing the chakra, his right hand would have to be injured, thats why the bandages are for. Makes me think that the most possible person to be "Kakashi" is naruto.

But then again, it just might surprise us all and just be the real kakashi. :P

Dracul
November 16, 2006, 02:46 PM
Everyone seems to be on the Kakashi is just a henged Naruto train. I am going to disagree. This has probably been planned far in advance. Think about it, we had 5 people on team 7, so Kishi had to do something about it... IE get rid of one of its members. Since Tenzou/Yamato is a better leader for team 7 now due to the Kyuubi, Kakashi really didn't have a home. So, what happened? Kishi killed off Asuma, not only providing motivation for team 10, but creating an extra spot for Kakashi to move into. This way, he didn't have to phase Kakashi out, as team 10 seems to be the big deal these days. It's all just plot no jutsu, not henge no jutsu ;)

Predictions:
> Team 7 will show up to fight Kakuzu when Team 10 engages Hidan.
> Sakura is gonna help naruto train, but they are just gonna end up hooking up and missing the 24 hour deadline. Then all the Team 8 cronies will be happy cause we'll finally get to see them in action, but then a lot of the hinata (esp. naruhina) fans will be sad cause naruto got with sakura chan. (Anyone else think this is a good prediction?) :-P

kyubisharingan
November 16, 2006, 02:50 PM
They find out Kakashi is really Naruto....^^

th3hors3
November 16, 2006, 02:51 PM
I think that Tsunade made a bunshin that looked like Kakashi! Kishi Loves us, and I love him, I KNOW him IRL and I Know his new Baby, and I think that I am a bunshin of his wife.

Pro-i-am-a-his-wife-bunshin: I look hot.
We saw in chapter 330 that chougi king piece could be a person.
Kurenai said on Jungle mission that she always loved Asuma.

My theory on AL: Naruto knows who AL is but is afraid of telling it to Jiraiya. I think we are going to see some real action up ahead with Naruto being trained by Yamato to perfect wind jutsus. I reckon we'll see a new wind-typ sharingan and since Sasuke has a sword of Kuyanagi maybe Naruto will get Shika's wind-knives.
No seriously, Kishi will send Kiba-team to inform Neji and Lee about Asuma's death. Then we'll see a tai jutsu team that maybe can challenge those long range jutsu users in Akatsuki, and maybe Ten Ten or Hinata will join. Kabuto will kill Orochimaru and start looking for his father.
Oh and is it just me or did anyone else notice how Shika was acting weird? I'm thinking maybe the Sand is up to something he cant do anything about? Maybe it's just a shot in the dark :p

And a P.S. to sorry sods that couldn't tell this was an Ode to Bad English and Poor Imagination and Self-Righteousness.

bootymaster
November 16, 2006, 02:57 PM
九尾写輪眼 - Not a very original prediction.... many people seemed to have said that already.

Dracul - I like your thinking, but then again I don't like it. I like Kakashi as Team 7's captain. Of course Yamato seems like a good captain too, I'd just hate to see Kakashi leave Team 7. Your reasoning for Kakashi going to Team 10 is superb though. Who else will really become their captain? It just wouldn't make sense to give them some Chuunin Exam Jounin like Ibiki or that other chick whose name is on the tip of my damn tongue. Anyways, nice prediction. Sorry to NaruHina lovers but I think Naruto is destined to be with Sakura. Not like I want that (because I would like Hina to get him), but Sakura is already showing hints of her liking Naruto more and more. Hina is 'just a friend'.

Daisumaru
November 16, 2006, 02:59 PM
I believe you're thinking of Anko. Beside the smokes are team 10's new captian (sorry couldn't resist)

bootymaster
November 16, 2006, 03:06 PM
Daisumaru - Nice list of pros and cons, can't really think of anything to ad to it. Naruto doesn't seem to have THAT much talent to be able to fool the Hokage.... Kurenai makes a little more sense just because she would be a good match against Hidan and wouldn't just be sitting at home crying.

Oh wait just thought of another CON for Naruto. I don't think it would be him because the bandages on Fake Kakashi go all the way up his arm. Naruto's hands might be bandaged, but why his whole arm? However, Kurenai has bandages up her arm, so makes much more sense.

When Ino saw Fake Kakashi's arm, she purposely didnt ask anything because she knows SOMETHING fishy is going on there, but she's ok with it because team 10 will do anything right now to be able to fight. That's why I think it's not the real Kakashi. BUT kishi ALWAYS surprises us and seems to always prove me wrong.

Because of that, my prediction: I AM WRONG. So whatever I said, the exact opposite will happen.

Daisumaru
November 16, 2006, 03:17 PM
Daisumaru - Nice list of pros and cons, can't really think of anything to ad to it. Naruto doesn't seem to have THAT much talent to be able to fool the Hokage.... Kurenai makes a little more sense just because she would be a good match against Hidan and wouldn't just be sitting at home crying.

Oh wait just thought of another CON for Naruto. I don't think it would be him because the bandages on Fake Kakashi go all the way up his arm. Naruto's hands might be bandaged, but why his whole arm? However, Kurenai has bandages up her arm, so makes much more sense.

When Ino saw Fake Kakashi's arm, she purposely didnt ask anything because she knows SOMETHING fishy is going on there, but she's ok with it because team 10 will do anything right now to be able to fight. That's why I think it's not the real Kakashi. BUT kishi ALWAYS surprises us and seems to always prove me wrong.

Because of that, my prediction: I AM WRONG. So whatever I said, the exact opposite will happen.

Thanks, yeah I hadn't even taken into account the fact that wee see the bandages go up the sleeve. Nice catch on that one.

I know how you feel I thought for sure genjutsu would comeup during the first confrontation with Hidan, since when we first met Kotetsu and Izumo genjutsu was involved. Though kishimoto doesn't really seem to like the genjutsu users that much, we rarely see genjutsu by comparison to ninjutsu and taijutsu.

kyubisharingan
November 16, 2006, 03:31 PM
九尾写輪眼 - Not a very original prediction.... many people seemed to have said that already.

ur point is???? i dont wanna look bak at previous posts, so oh well

jerger
November 16, 2006, 04:44 PM
did you guys forget, where sakura says team 7 will be backup
????

kakashi... team 10
y-with sai, naruto and sakura

then mysteriouslly somehow lee/tenten/nejii will come along..

team 10 is going out, 7 is going as backup its already been mentioned. why would naruto pretend to be in team 10 rather then just going with 7 as a suprise attack, he is konoah's #suprise ninja. this was in the dialog lol

ttxdragon
November 16, 2006, 04:47 PM
hmmm prediction?

we will see sakura going to tell them the message,
kakashi is with them.
godaime didn't tell sakura that kakashi went with them, right? so i guess she won't think of anything suspicious.

team 10 leaves, shikamaru - after they took their distance from the village - says 'you can cut the act now' and we will get to see the real identity of the bandage-kakashi.

and i won't say for sure that it is naruto, it can be kurenai too but then again, it would be too obvious.
shikamaru marking the 'that naruto' probably is to mislead us so we would take the obvious long-bandage as a trick of naruto, but then again, it was no trick but only the hint by kurenai, maybe :P

argh, i would love naruto to be the bandage-kakashi... just because it would show that he grew very much and that most likely that was one thing he learned from jiraiya, to imitate persons behaviour after you got to know a bit of them.

jerger,
naruto doesn't know of team 7 being backup as of now.

Gigga
November 16, 2006, 05:16 PM
Been a while since ive posted, but i think i got a nice idea/prediction.

That is the real Kakashi, he said himself that when naruto completes his jutsu that he will surpass kakashi(which means in my opinion he's talking about Chidori). That leads me to believe that the only way to test if he really surpassed him is to test it out! we've seen how the standard rasengan and chidori more or less cancel eachother out from the sasuke fights.

so i predict a few scenes in the past of kakashi going full power chidori againts naruto's wind rasengan, and naruto coming out on top, with kakashi sustaining a hand injury.

ITACHIWIFE
November 16, 2006, 05:17 PM
MY PREDICTION KAKASHI IS SOMEONE DONOT KNOW WHO (:patman) NIBI OR 2 TAIL GIRL WAKES UP SAYS TO THE BAD GUYS "FOOL YOU" GET AWAY , MEETS NARUTO :hi5 ALL GO TO TO THE 5TH AND SAY WHATS GOING ON. THE AL IS :cussing UP A STORM BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEN . THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW.

mugen
November 16, 2006, 05:21 PM
umm some action i hope between team 10 and their taicho's killer
also Kakashi is too cool to be paired with those dorks maybe He's goingto avenge him and for their back up youknow who it is Team 8

rayywang
November 16, 2006, 06:05 PM
In 330 neither Kakashi or Naruto wear bandages on their hands when they are interrupted with the news of Asuma's death.

Even during the funeral (we only see Naruto's left hand) Naruto is not bandaged.

I doubt it is Kakashi (" ... that Naruto") but that also implies Naruto henged as Kakashi spoke to Sakura (or else she wouldn't have the news about Yamato working with Naruto on the kaze-rasengan) as well.

And wouldn't Tsunade have figured out it's a henge anyway? She is a sannin and a hokage, you would think she would be able to tell.

I don't think Shika is going to kick the smoking habit. It (unhealthy as it is) is too cool.

Toad Sage
November 16, 2006, 06:11 PM
I think Gigga is correct. I do think that is the real Kakashi because Kishimoto won't let this stupid jutsu story drop. If he's such a DBZ fan, I wish he'd just let Naruto train in a time chamber for six panels and get on with the story. But oh no, we'll definitely see more of Naruto trying to summon a jutsu while the rest of the village goes crazy fighting Akatsuki-believe it!

I predict we'll see a lot of Naruto next chapter, as Kishimoto is going to want to drag out the "what's going to happen to Shikamaru" thing as long as he possibly can. Hence, if you follow how Naruto works, we'll turn to the boring part of the story for another three months i.e. Naruto working on his jutsu.

Also, I'd like to point out a "no prize" (I wonder if anyone here knows what the means) but the timeline in this arc is all off. It's been one day since they started extracting Sanbi and they've already moved onto Nibi. AL said it would take three days per bijuu. So I also predict we'll see time warp and bend around what Kishimoto wants to happen when for the next few issues.

mugen
November 16, 2006, 06:15 PM
so you mean it actually took Naruto 20 years to complete his dumb jutsu
cuz Kakashi did say seven days training with the Bunshins would be that equivalent to 20 years damn Naruto really is bakka-san as Sakura stated

Absolutio
November 16, 2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks, yeah I hadn't even taken into account the fact that wee see the bandages go up the sleeve. Nice catch on that one.

I know how you feel I thought for sure genjutsu would comeup during the first confrontation with Hidan, since when we first met Kotetsu and Izumo genjutsu was involved. Though kishimoto doesn't really seem to like the genjutsu users that much, we rarely see genjutsu by comparison to ninjutsu and taijutsu.

You need to be a "Genjutsu Type" to be able to perform genjutsus, and it aint that common. Even great ninjas like Tsunade or lots of other great ninjas we saw fighting, dont use genjutsu in their battles although it gives a big advantage, because you need to have a special "knack" to be able to perform the special and good genjutsus.
Moreover, we see genjutsu almost as often as any other jutsu. For example, Sharingan users use lots of special ganjutsu from their sharingan, at the chuunin exam there were the Ganjutsu users, the 1st made a special genjutsu against the 3rd and lots of others examples. :P

so you mean it actually took Naruto 20 years to complete his dumb jutsu
cuz Kakashi did say seven days training with the Bunshins would be that equivalent to 20 years damn Naruto really is bakka-san as Sakura stated

Anyways, if you think of naruto's training method with the bunshins, youll see its limited, it isnt possible to cut the training time needed by the number of clones hence each clone does more or less the same progress that the other clones do (after all, they are all Naruto), and the real naruto just gain their knowledge and exp., so he just get a bit more knowledge and exp. in a shorter time. This training method was one of the things that made me think over if it's actually make sense.. it doesnt.. :P
There are more things i came up with, but well.. i might just open a thread some time soon with all the "aint logical" or "paradoxal" things in naruto. =D

ihearthinata
November 16, 2006, 06:39 PM
i like the idea that Kakashi is actually naruto, but my prediction is that Naruto does not get the training done and the other team that they will send is Hinata/Kiba/Shino

Sephy7KillerMech
November 16, 2006, 06:45 PM
Been a while since ive posted, but i think i got a nice idea/prediction.

That is the real Kakashi, he said himself that when naruto completes his jutsu that he will surpass kakashi(which means in my opinion he's talking about Chidori). That leads me to believe that the only way to test if he really surpassed him is to test it out! we've seen how the standard rasengan and chidori more or less cancel eachother out from the sasuke fights.

so i predict a few scenes in the past of kakashi going full power chidori againts naruto's wind rasengan, and naruto coming out on top, with kakashi sustaining a hand injury.

I almost agree, but like i posted in the discussion thread I think that they simply sparred. check out my post there, i don't want to repeat myself.

Hemostrat
November 16, 2006, 07:47 PM
The real question is why didn't Tsunade heal "Kakashi's" hand? '_' Stupid Tsunade, what a good medic ninja she is.

bloodrage
November 16, 2006, 08:06 PM
i feel that in this battle, kakashi might get hurt now his hand is injured already. he might go to do something, and the pain stops him. and he will be in trouble till "naruto" comes. although i already knew shikamaru was gonna kill hindan. this will be fun, to watch and i can see naruto kicking kazkuz ass. so these next 20 chapters will be fun.

CetLot
November 16, 2006, 08:13 PM
if Kakashi was Naruto(or Kurenai),shouldn't he change back when they're the 4 of them talking about their strategy ...?

Hemostat I wonder about that as well....

Gold Knight
November 16, 2006, 08:25 PM
Also, I'd like to point out a "no prize" (I wonder if anyone here knows what the means) but the timeline in this arc is all off. It's been one day since they started extracting Sanbi and they've already moved onto Nibi. AL said it would take three days per bijuu. So I also predict we'll see time warp and bend around what Kishimoto wants to happen when for the next few issues.

Where did the chapter say that it's only been a day, though? The assumption I got is that it has been three days since the Akatsuki started on the Sanbi. The funeral had to take some time to arrange, and Shikamaru had to have some time to learn how to handle Asuma's chakra blades. As well as organize a leaving with Chouji and Ino.

And yes, I know what a "no prize" is, Marvel term, heh. But I don't know if there's really one here.

mangaka
November 16, 2006, 08:42 PM
kurenai henged as kakashi?good prediction.naruto has no reason to take revenge on asuma anyway.kurenai is more logical since she is asuma's girl.if kurenai really henged as kakashi, then the backup team should be kurenai team.shino,kiba and hinata.

kyubisharingan
November 16, 2006, 09:58 PM
if Kakashi was Naruto(or Kurenai),shouldn't he change back when they're the 4 of them talking about their strategy ...?

Hemostat I wonder about that as well....

interesting...i like that prediction^^

Hemostrat
November 16, 2006, 10:15 PM
Did anyone else notice, the eye on the far left of the statue has an eyeball in it now? Since Gaara's extraction, Akatsuki has collected another Bijuu.

jairdan6
November 16, 2006, 11:05 PM
this probably won't happen, but i would like to see jiraiya pop in sometime.

ferza
November 16, 2006, 11:08 PM
Did anyone else notice, the eye on the far left of the statue has an eyeball in it now? Since Gaara's extraction, Akatsuki has collected another Bijuu.
WHAO...good observation!!! It seems like there are only 4 bijuu to go...

Toad Sage
November 16, 2006, 11:17 PM
this probably won't happen, but i would like to see jiraiya pop in sometime.

I would freakin' love that. I predict I would like to see Jiraiya constantly in the manga, because he is both holy and awesome. There is nothing to suggest he will be appearing soon, but it would make sense to send Jiraiya level ninjas after Akatsuki rather than Shikamaru level ninjas. Jiraiya took the crud out of two of the most powerful Akatsuki single handely (which by the way, I view as absolute proof he is stronger than Orochimaru, since Orochimaru is even scared of Itachi, whilst Jiraiya just owned him). Sorry, I get excited if Jiraiya is mentioned.

poopoomaru
November 16, 2006, 11:18 PM
Anyways, if you think of naruto's training method with the bunshins, youll see its limited, it isnt possible to cut the training time needed by the number of clones hence each clone does more or less the same progress that the other clones do (after all, they are all Naruto), and the real naruto just gain their knowledge and exp., so he just get a bit more knowledge and exp. in a shorter time. This training method was one of the things that made me think over if it's actually make sense.. it doesnt.. :P
There are more things i came up with, but well.. i might just open a thread some time soon with all the "aint logical" or "paradoxal" things in naruto. =D

The advantage of the Bunshins is practice or gaining a complete understanding of what is happening, not really learning new things. For instance when Naruto figured out how to cut a leaf , and then when he made all the clones cut the leaf , after he released the jutsu after that he would have completely mastered the concept of cutting the leaf with wind chakra. So to master the advantage of the clones when one clone by random chance managaed to figure out something , all the clones would then need to be released , and then with re-made with each of them then doing what the one clone figured out. Thus mastering the new idea after the clones are released after that.

Essentially the clones offer a greater probablity that one will come up with that random ingenius naruto idea. An example of this would be how all the different clones in the beginning cut the leaf at different speeds, with one clone that randomly was able to almost completely cut through the leaf. Once that random ingenius naruto idea or understanding is then re-expressed over the rest of the clones after Naruto Kage-bunshins again the idea will be completely mastered/memorized/understood.

mrcongojack
November 16, 2006, 11:22 PM

I think it is almost too obvious...

I think it'll be the rookie 8 all fighting Akatsuki together!

DarkManSharingan32
November 16, 2006, 11:23 PM
The advantage of the Bunshins is practice or gaining a complete understanding of what is happening, not really learning new things. For instance when Naruto figured out how to cut a leaf , and then when he made all the clones cut the leaf , after he released the jutsu after that he would have completely mastered the concept of cutting the leaf with wind chakra. So to master the advantage of the clones when one clone by random chance managaed to figure out something , all the clones would then need to be released , and then with re-made with each of them then doing what the one clone figured out. Thus mastering the new idea after the clones are released after that.

Essentially the clones offer a greater probablity that one will come up with that random ingenius naruto idea. An example of this would be how all the different clones in the beginning cut the leaf at different speeds, with one clone that randomly was able to almost completely cut through the leaf. Once that random ingenius naruto idea or understanding is then re-expressed over the rest of the clones after Naruto Kage-bunshins again the idea will be completely mastered/memorized/understood.

Long story short.
It's like trying to roll a 100 on a 1,000 sided die.

It's alot easier to do it if you have 1,000 dice... rather than just one.

poopoomaru
November 17, 2006, 12:29 AM
Long story short.

ummm pretty much? lol I cant just say that though cause then someone will poke a hole in my logic.

RaZe
November 17, 2006, 01:10 AM
Long story short.

it alot easier to "load" the dice IMO. >.>

Hemostrat
November 17, 2006, 01:15 AM

In reality they only have three since they have the nibi *at the moment*. I personally think the other two are the eight tails and hopefully the five tails.

mangadictus
November 17, 2006, 02:42 AM
1st of all, it's a great primer of a chapter for something big that's to come. now for my preds:

Naruto wont be able to complete the jutsu so they'll send team 8 since we've seen them work with team 7. Even with that, I think team 7 will still go despite naruto's half-done jutsu since it's his nature to help, even going against the 5th's orders. with that, tsunade has no choice but to send sakura, sai and.... yamato for a 3 team brigade against hidan and kakuzu. of course im sure that it wont just be hidan and kakuzu since they just had a meeting with akatsuki so maybe the other members will be interested on how this battle will turn out so they'll go with them and watch as these 2 battle it out against the 3 teams from konoha. if that happens, it'll be exciting to see how their team work will work out for them. and oh yes... it's gonna be a long battle. sounds quite farfetched but im sticking to his. :XD

Donils
November 17, 2006, 02:44 AM
Since everyone is covering the Fake Kakashi stuff I'll say Yugito is going to live. Kishi drew her again and very nicely I might add. If he was just going to waste her then why keep bringing attention to her plight?

I don't think Shika is going to kick the smoking habit. It (unhealthy as it is) is too cool.

He said he would stop after the fight. In real life he'd already be addicted but in manga you can quit cold turkey.

I would freakin' love that. I predict I would like to see Jiraiya constantly in the manga, because he is both holy and awesome. There is nothing to suggest he will be appearing soon, but it would make sense to send Jiraiya level ninjas after Akatsuki rather than Shikamaru level ninjas. Jiraiya took the crud out of two of the most powerful Akatsuki single handely (which by the way, I view as absolute proof he is stronger than Orochimaru, since Orochimaru is even scared of Itachi, whilst Jiraiya just owned him). Sorry, I get excited if Jiraiya is mentioned.

Sadly Jiraiya is mostly a plot device. He is too powerful for his own good and could defeat a number of the Akatsuki himself. Kishimoto wants Konoha and the rest of the countries to be the underdog so that requires Shika level ninjas going against the Akatsuki and winning. He wants to show the younger generation getting stronger.

renrutal
November 17, 2006, 03:43 AM
Most of you seems to be missing one thing: If it's a Henge jutsu, why would the user need to bandage his/her arms? Isn't it a lot better to Henge everything correctly? Same with genjutsus.

I could see Naruto being a bit careless, but not Kurenai.

kimi maro
November 17, 2006, 06:04 AM
Most of you seems to be missing one thing: If it's a Henge jutsu, why would the user need to bandage his/her arms? Isn't it a lot better to Henge everything correctly? Same with genjutsus.

I could see Naruto being a bit careless, but not Kurenai.

I agree with you. So this is the real Kakashi you used Chidori to test Naruto's new skills. or perhaps he trained also by himself to add chakra in Chidori :o like what Naruto is tring to do with rasengan...

If you look the giant's face, you'd notice that there are still 4 open eyes which means that 4 Jinhuruki are still alive (Niibi, Naruto + 2 others). It took 3 days to absorb the Tanuki, and the Tanuki was the second to be absorbed ( if I am not wrong). It took 6 days to absorb tha Sanbi which is the 5th one to be absorbed. So, if my calculation has a logical issue, it'd take 7 days to absorb the Niibi.... :).

My prediction for the next 10 chapters is that team 10 (Kakashi, Shika, Ino, Chouji) will battle Kazuki + Hiddan. Kaz and Hid will be backed up too.... by .... (see next)
Back up team 7 (Yamato, Naruto, Sakuta, Sai) will face Obito + his partner , the Kaz/Hidd duo's backup!!!! (forgot the name of the bomb and C4 maker). Did you forget the Obito +partner brought the sanbi ? So they have to be not far from the cave, right ?

As a surprise, there will be a second backup : Godaime herself because there are no available teams to really backup at the moment ... :) with Shizune...

other possibility, second backup team is team Kurenai (8?) because she is implicated in this plot.

My prediction for chapter 332 now

We'll see how the prisonner is questionned and the jutsu used by the Konoho #1 specialist of that. Perhaps, we'll know more about Hiddan (a Frankeinstein composed of part of bodies of his own victims).
Second part, we'll see Sakura going to Naruto's training place and discover than a clone of Kakashi is there making her confused... :) only in chapter 333 we'll know that it's Kkshi's Bunshin no justu to follow the training and that the real one is actually with team 10, however, I don't think that Kkshi needs to be at the training. hahahah I just predicted that for the ones who think about a Henge jutsu :)

darkkarl
November 17, 2006, 06:25 AM
why not Naruto henge'ed as Kakashi? that way his bunshins could keep on training with Yamato, and once they perfect the technique, he could just puff away and give the full knowledge of the technique the original... probably in the midst of battle, too!
[br]Posted on: November 17, 2006, 06:14:02 AM_________________________________________________the bunshin technique essentially functions as a sort of directed evolution... knowledge is gained almost randomly, but practically every single member of the next generation will possess that extra bit of info, and move on from there. it might take a while to get things rolling, but - you get there. ANd you have a more comprehensive understanding of the problem. The thing is with most things, a goal to be reached is not like a singular target to be struck by the arrow of effort, and directed by the winds of chance and ingenuity. it's more akin to a mountain peak waiting to be gained, and there are many paths to reach it. SOme harder, some less. The random approach will have you failing moreoften than succeeding, true, but assuming you can absorb this demand for additional effort, in return you gain knowledge about every nook and cranny of your desired peak. So should the winds suddeny change, or a pass suddenly blocked, you have a wealth of knowledge to build upon to find another path. it is the robustness of this particular learning system that is probably the reason for it being so integral to what we call Biological Life.

The Flash
November 17, 2006, 07:29 AM
my prediction for the kakashi.. is

1. well Kakashi with shikamaru is naruto in disguise
2. Kakashi tied to use chidori against the almost complete rasengan and gets blown away.

meh

cant for next chapter!!!!!!

MibuLarloch
November 17, 2006, 07:46 AM
Its so obviously .................... Konohamaru!

Okay maybe not.
But that would be kinda cool.
He could bust out some crazy Third Jutsu that Gramps handed down.

Shame He'll never get to help avenge his uncle and (as far as we know of) last survivng relative.

C4animax
November 17, 2006, 11:01 AM
In fact it's sasuke kun who infiltrated konoha...

Anyway it might just be the real kakashi who tried what naruto tried and just failed to do, how long has it been since the death of asuma? Seems like Three days, way enough for kakashi to try something on his own...(we cannot see his hands on the chapter before)

It'd be better to have naruto coming as a kick all ass back up and you can see from reading what tsunade and co say about him : he has some time left before acting.

BUT the idea of naruto being kakashi would kickass...admetting that the author is doing it the same way as rasengan naruto would complete his move on his ennemy.

No point asking if naruto could fool an hokage because as far as kage bushin goes it seems that naruto is the best at doing it specially since it's his "main" justu.

Second time shika is being a leader, that sounds great to me!

Nate43
November 17, 2006, 11:20 AM
First I was thinking that the reason Kakashi's hand is bandaged up was because it was hurt while using Rasengan it's just an ideas

Now for the prediction naruto will make his justu in time and we will see him, Sakura, Sai, and Yamato going to back up team 10

dewy
November 17, 2006, 11:33 AM
I don't think naruto KB as kakashi, their is just too many offsetting things.

1) I don't think Naruto is smart enough to whisper into Tsunade Ear and tell her everything will be fine

2) Naruto isn't smart enough to ask Shikamaru, to explain his plan of attack.

If it is a KB, then it is most likely Kurenai, but just to be out their, what if the KB is Konohamaru o.O to get revenge for Uncle Asuma

I just believe it is the real Kakashi, and it will lead to a battle where Naruto shows off his new Jutsu in the end of this arc

Darrenj
November 17, 2006, 11:46 AM
Its really kakashi

we find out why he had the cut from:
1. Naruto
2. Cut himself for pukkin can find him (spelling?)

eyeshild21
November 17, 2006, 11:50 AM
I don't think that naruto did transform into kakashi.BEcause when he fails ta complete his

jutsu,all bunshins disappear.so he must train own himself.I don't remember in which chapter

but kakaahi said,I wonder how many days going on naruto' s training.he predict that 7

days.but naruto number one suprising ninja.so he will handle this technique within 12 hours.

On the other hand I really wonder what the hell was sai doing until now?special training..!? :kaiten :burnkk

Uchiha Slayer
November 17, 2006, 12:26 PM
Come on, why would Kakashi volunteer for this paticular mission. Thats not like Kakashi to be running with around with hot headed rookie chunnin.

The only hot headed person I know other than team 10 who wants to get their hands on Akatsuki is Naruto.

Anyway Shikamaru said, "that Naruto" after asking about Naruto's training to Kakashi. Shikamaru knew from the beginning that is was Naruto. The reason why he didnt say nothing is because he know Naruto would be a big help because he fills the same way abou Akatsuki.

Look for Naruto helping Team 10 and Team Kakashi as back up after the 5th Hokage finds out Kakashi was really Naruto

Blazin_Cha0s
November 17, 2006, 02:46 PM
I think its Kurenai, She does also have bandaged hands..

And I think Shika knows this..

Also as Prediction, We'll see more Naruto's training with Kakashi and Yamato watching..

:smile-big

My thoughts exactly. I think that Kakashi is Kurenai, as well. I mean she's the best genjutsu user in Konoha. And the way Kakashi talked about his relationship with Naruto was just out of character?

dimska
November 17, 2006, 03:53 PM
One thing about Naruto being a henged Kakashi, Naruto isn't the brightest of all.

Would he really be able to predict team 10's departure? And even if he did, I am not sure he would be able to sweet talk Tsunade the way Kakashi did.

And another thing: he's supposed to be finishing a vital jutsu, can he really afford to wait three days at the main door of konoha for team 10 to leave? If he only sent a kage bunshin to watch, a kage bunshin is way not enough support for team 10: he couldn't even use rasengan with a standalone bunshin. On the other side, if he's there for real I don't think kage bunshins alone would be enough to complete the jutsu: he has to assimilate the bunshins from time to time to progress and if he's not there he can't summon others.

If Naruto wanted to support team 10 he would have told them and he could have left with them or met with them later. I just don't see him trying to fool them even after they have left, it doesn't really make sense.

So my prediction would be: Kakashi is Kakashi!! ( I know, it sounds a bit stupid...)

kyubisharingan
November 17, 2006, 04:21 PM
u guys have a point. I belive now that Kurenai is really Kakashi

THETRUTH.com
November 17, 2006, 06:53 PM
Naruto is not a genius but he is clever. He would know that Shika was going to go get revenge because he didnt come to the funeral. He would know how to act like Kakashi because he is around him alot. Naruto has been wreckless in the past so why now would he be so worried about anybody finding out he is Kakashi when it is already to late. Remember in Naruto's mind, he was not doing this training because of Akatsuki but for his next meeting with Sasuke.

One more thing, if Sakura talked to bandage hand Kakashi why didnt she heal him? or did she see real Kakashi.

DarkManSharingan32
November 17, 2006, 07:16 PM
You guys are overestimating Healing Ninjutsu...
it might be the case that it HAS been healed, but still needs to be wrapped for a very good reason.
---

Also, remember that the Kazengan is NOT finished, so it's entirely possible that Naruto tried to use the jutsu and SOMETHING happened and Kakashi had to put his own body on the line. *shrugs* The Raikiri backfiring is also a valid occurance. (Raikiri vs. Kazengan... which is what i think happened.)
---

MY prediction.
Kakashi is Kakashi, and as for Shikamaru's plan... we will only hear the part about how to find Hidan and Kakuzu. The actual fighting tactics we will probably "just miss"... as the manga begins for next week. This way we will all be surprised when we see what Shikamaru has cooked up.

The scene will shift either right to Sakura/Naruto, or a quick flash to Akatsuki preparing the Nibii.

If it switches to Sakura... she will walk up on Naruto (seeing that his right hand is also bandaged)... and inform him of the immediate situation. Of course Naruto will hot-headedly try to immediately go after Kakashi and Team 10. She and Tenzou will restrain him, and she will tell him Kakashi's and Tsunade's clause...

He must finish his jutsu within 24 hours... Tenzou will most likely have something to say about this, advising Sakura that that is impossible. The jutsu is too unstable... or something...

Naruto will look frustrated, and then that will quickly dissolve.
He'll make a promise to Sakura and say something like. "Heh. We're lucky. Cause it will only take me another 12 hours."

And thats how the chapter will end...

Yay.

sharingan_kakashi
November 17, 2006, 07:58 PM
No the guy impersonating kakashi is Lee!! you can tell by the bandages!

DarkManSharingan32
November 17, 2006, 08:45 PM
No the guy impersonating kakashi is Lee!! you can tell by the bandages!

Now if only he had bandages everywhere...

And he knew Ninjutsu...

maideth
November 17, 2006, 08:57 PM
i predict that from now on we will always suspect that naruto is henged in someone else

CheckMate
November 18, 2006, 02:23 AM
Anyway Shikamaru said, "that Naruto" after asking about Naruto's training to Kakashi. Shikamaru knew from the beginning that is was Naruto. The reason why he didnt say nothing is because he know Naruto would be a big help because he fills the same way abou Akatsuki.

Response:

1. Are you saying that Shika could recognize the bunshin, but Tsunade could not?
2. Shika is too smart to think that Naruto would be a good help. He knows well that Naruto is not a person who uses his brain often

ShadowStrike
November 18, 2006, 02:52 AM
For those of you who thinks Naruto is stupid, I suggest you follow the story analytically. Remember back in first few issues how Naruto's plan freed Kakashi. Also, if you remember when Yamato and Team Kakashi captured Sai, Kabuto tried to rescue Sai. When Kabuto approached with the surprise attack, it was Naruto who had hidden Shadow Clones who were planning to strike Kabuto with Rasengan. Naruto is far more genius that Neji or Sasuke. Sure they are good and has bloodline limits with overwhelming advantage. But have you ever seen any of them come up with some last minute plan to save the day?

I think Kurenai can't be pretending to be Kakashi because she's a jounin and I'm sure Tsunade would not stop her from accompanying Team Asuma.

Whoever it is, it's gonna get interesting next few chapters.

EvolutionIX
November 18, 2006, 03:32 AM
I have hope for Naruto...he learnt how to do the rasengan by a fluke...
Remember when one of the steps Naruto saw a cat breaking the balloon? That gave him ideas. Hopefully, naruto will be able to master this technique (which could make him surpass the 4th). When i mean "master the technique" i mean naruto has to do it with only 1 hand...
I find it annoying whenever in combat, first thing you hear is "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"
ANNOYING!

Raseru
November 18, 2006, 04:05 AM
I know what you mean, but Naruto has gotten better at using his Bunshins, plus they look cooler than before. Like when Naruto made 4 Bunshins and made them grab the limbs of the falling Deidara and SMASH him into the ground. But this new technique will be slow and make him a bigger target because of the more Bunshins.

EvolutionIX
November 18, 2006, 04:09 AM
Yeah i will correct myself, Make that i am annoyed when i hear the thing he says over and over again, when doing rasengan...i want to see him do hand seals other than kuchiyose no jutsu. Yeah but my main point was to see him do rasengan without a clone.

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 04:19 AM
For those of you who thinks Naruto is stupid, I suggest you follow the story analytically. Remember back in first few issues how Naruto's plan freed Kakashi. Also, if you remember when Yamato and Team Kakashi captured Sai, Kabuto tried to rescue Sai. When Kabuto approached with the surprise attack, it was Naruto who had hidden Shadow Clones who were planning to strike Kabuto with Rasengan. Naruto is far more genius that Neji or Sasuke. Sure they are good and has bloodline limits with overwhelming advantage. But have you ever seen any of them come up with some last minute plan to save the day?

I think Kurenai can't be pretending to be Kakashi because she's a jounin and I'm sure Tsunade would not stop her from accompanying Team Asuma.

Whoever it is, it's gonna get interesting next few chapters.

Yes.
After a Narutoizing...
Sasuke pulled off one of the greatest fights in the series... against Orochimaru.

He saved Naruto and Sakura back then.

ShadowStrike
November 18, 2006, 04:31 AM
Yes.
After a Narutoizing...
Sasuke pulled off one of the greatest fights in the series... against Orochimaru.

Or did he? I remember Orochimaru leaving a particular love-bite on Sasuke for a later relationship, eventhough he could easily kill all three of them by then. Sasuke fight was more of ability than any genius plan anyway.

poopoomaru
November 18, 2006, 05:52 AM
The fight was awesome , even though the entire time it was pretty obvious that to Oro Sasuke was like the buzzing of a small fly. Especially now considering all the damage we have seen Orochimaru take and still be able to smile in the face of his enemy ( getting beat up by the strongest woman in the world , getting essentially slapped a mile into the forest by K3 Naruto , getting cut in half , losing his arm ).

Naruto is a genius in his own way too , but it is all cleverness , there isnt even a hint of intelligence in his entire body :darn

EvolutionIX
November 18, 2006, 05:55 AM
Naruto just seems stupid, but Kishi gives us glimpses of how smart he is going to be when he matures

Sephy7KillerMech
November 18, 2006, 06:07 AM
Probably just wishful thinking but maybe kishi did all this so we would think it's just kazengan but really it's a tornado simulator! j/k...

:notrust

ALKHHKLA
November 18, 2006, 06:27 AM
Why do people think that Kakashi is not really Kakashi. I think that it is the real Kakashi but i quite like the idea that it was Kurenai, but then why would she pretend to be Kakashi, I mwan she is a Jounin and should be quaified as a leader. Perhaps it si because she is too wmotionally involved.

jimm120
November 18, 2006, 06:47 AM
at first, I thought it was kakashi. And that he was just hurt cause he tried to do what Naruto is doing (with horrible results obviously). I was thinking, ok now kakashi will tell team 10 at one point or another, "man, I am hurt from trying to do what Naruto is doing...man, naruto sure is special"....or soemthing like that. But making it epic.

but now...hmm...it being Naruto wouldn't be bad. Maybe shikimaru planned it. He wanted Naruto in the fight (to attract Akatsuki and cause Naruto is a great fighter) and also, had Naruto Kage Bushin...errr...do his doppleganger technique...so he would allow passageout of konoha in case they were caught by someone.

Koen
November 18, 2006, 08:33 AM
I don't what will happen in the next chapter... But the biggest prediction that has to be made is, if naruto will finish his jutsu within 24 hours. So this means if naruto finishes it, we'll see that awesome team 7 back up shika. If not, I hope kishi will somehow give a main role to hinata-shino-kiba and kurenai by letting them back up kakashi...

But next chapter can be something completely else: it can be about morino and his interrogation, it can be about naruto and his training, it can be about akatsuki and their extractions, it can be something else...

My superior question: asuma died, killed by akatsuki. Why is tsunade sending kakashi and some kids, if asuma and his team had problems. Wouldn't it be not more wise to get jiraiya as a team leader. okay, I don't doubt about the strength of kakashi, yamato,... It is said kakashi is a genius, and we also don't know about the progressions team shika made...

GPZrag
November 18, 2006, 12:10 PM
PPL... why do you think "kakashi" is NARUTO?, i mean don't you remember that
Naruto has KYUBI inside him.. so if he is injured he is rapidly healed by the leaking of kyubi's chakra. I think kakashi is kakashi. However it seems that Tsunade has a lot of hope about naruto's new jutsu. Anyway my prediction is that we will discover some kind of "secret" from Ibiki's interrogation. By the way this new shika is really annoying... i dislike ppl who thinks they are "special"...

Solace
November 18, 2006, 12:40 PM
Yes.
After a Narutoizing...

Nah, i don't think so. Naruto ravaged those snakes, and Oro had to actually use a high lvl jutsu to seal the kyuubi chakra and put him down. He toyed with Sasuke for awhile to gauge his strength and then bit him with ease, obviously he could have taken him out at any time. Now Sasuke vs. the sound nin on the other hand, he mutilated that guy. :D That's just fighting skill though, i've never seen Sasuke ever pull off anything diffucult through intelligence though, he's just a well trained fighter.

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 01:09 PM
Nah, i don't think so. Naruto ravaged those snakes, and Oro had to actually use a high lvl jutsu to seal the kyuubi chakra and put him down. He toyed with Sasuke for awhile to gauge his strength and then bit him with ease, obviously he could have taken him out at any time. Now Sasuke vs. the sound nin on the other hand, he mutilated that guy. :D That's just fighting skill though, i've never seen Sasuke ever pull off anything diffucult through intelligence though, he's just a well trained fighter.

Had Sasuke NOT shown that skill...
It was quite possible that he would have lost interest in Sasuke, and killed them all because of it.

Well, maybe not Narutp... seeing as he STILL isn't finished using him as a pawn yet.

someguyudontknow
November 18, 2006, 01:21 PM
Why does everyone think Kurenai is the ultimate opponent for Hidan? Kurenai is good at genjutsu but i don't believe she is "that" good. Everyone she faced off against so far were only at chuunin or low jounin level. She never faced anyone above Jounin level which most of akatsuki are. Don't you think with Hidan's skill and experience that he would be able to see through her genjutsu and disrupt it. Also i don't think that the Kakashi with team 10 is Kurenai doing henge. Why? because the bandages, if Kurenai does henge and fails to conceal the "bandages" wouldn't that make her henge suck?

kyubisharingan
November 18, 2006, 03:00 PM
PPL... why do you think "kakashi" is NARUTO?,

Because its a prediction

C4animax
November 18, 2006, 04:19 PM
I didn't predict but we might see shikamaru explain his plan (as he did the last time for "save sasuke" arc) with some highlight on naruto's training (or team 7) with the last pages of the chapter being hiddan or the other dude saying that they are going back to finish their job.

I'm surprise people find naruto too stupid to think of something...i mean obsviously the author has put him in this situation(newbie look alike) because it wouldn't be "amazing" when he does something to save the day(which succeed anyway), i would say that he's like those monsters in some manga, they look stupid, weak and then comes a fight they are revealed to be the strongest opnoment there is on the manga O_o....same goes for naruto(both inteligence and strengh), he cannot be smarter than shikamaru and might barely be smater than sasuke or neji but he's smart.

PPL... why do you think "kakashi" is NARUTO?, i mean don't you remember that
Naruto has KYUBI inside him.. so if he is injured he is rapidly healed by the leaking of kyubi's chakra. I think kakashi is kakashi. However it seems that Tsunade has a lot of hope about naruto's new jutsu. Anyway my prediction is that we will discover some kind of "secret" from Ibiki's interrogation. By the way this new shika is really annoying... i dislike ppl who thinks they are "special"...

I'll add that she gave a special order for him : Last 24 hours to complete the jutsu...doesn't like he's going to waste time against akatsuki when he's achieving a powerfull move. And what would yamato be donig? Has he been knocked down by naruto who went after team 10?
You could think of kurenai (that would add some "strange" twist)but seriously the way kakashi appears is proper to him, the cool attitude, hasn't been detected by tsunade etc...and he did finish with naruto since naruto is on his last step to create the ubber rasengan...

Edit : Did you see ibiki's face when he says : "i ll make you tell me" ? Priceless :D

ttxdragon
November 18, 2006, 04:59 PM
I'll add that she gave a special order for him : Last 24 hours to complete the jutsu...
how would naruto know of that order, when it is given after the bandage-kakashi taking over team 10's leader position?
sakura who got the order to relay that message did just leave the room to get to naruto when the chapter ended.

but seriously the way kakashi appears is proper to him, the cool attitude, hasn't been detected by tsunade etc...
the way to appear is proper to him, although something seems off, the way he talked to tsunade too. but the way he answered to shikamarus question is definitely not like him. kakashi wouldn't normally raise his arm to show bandages which show of him being weakened in such a situation.

and he did finish with naruto since naruto is on his last step to create the ubber rasengan...
he said at the beginning he would be with naruto the whole time until naruto finishes his training. i didn't see kakashi go back on a promise until now. and he definitely wouldn't be on time to catch them - it even seems like he was waiting for them to appear. that's a bit out of character, right?

C4animax
November 18, 2006, 06:10 PM
how would naruto know of that order, when it is given after the bandage-kakashi taking over team 10's leader position?
sakura who got the order to relay that message did just leave the room to get to naruto when the chapter ended.
the way to appear is proper to him, although something seems off, the way he talked to tsunade too. but the way he answered to shikamarus question is definitely not like him. kakashi wouldn't normally raise his arm to show bandages which show of him being weakened in such a situation.
he said at the beginning he would be with naruto the whole time until naruto finishes his training. i didn't see kakashi go back on a promise until now. and he definitely wouldn't be on time to catch them - it even seems like he was waiting for them to appear. that's a bit out of character, right?

What i was saying is that Sakura(Obviously she meet kakashi before she met tsunade) gave news on naruto's training, then she was sent to give special notice to yamato/naruto.(seem ok to me)
So you'd expect some kind of view on naruto saying something like : WHAT? 24 hours only? We must hurry blablabla (yamato is really the only one, at this stage, naruto really need to advance )

Well the bandage think is something, and you are right to point that out, but you might think as well wat happened to his arm(since naruto got blown away by his unfinished justu), if by any chance it's kurenai in a henge or genjutsu, the best for her would be to completly remove those "evidence" from anyone, i mean what's the point using henge and doing all this if you can be recognized by anyone?

Maybe tsunade would refuse to send them with kurenai since it might be too dangerous (they might be kind of disturbed about asuma's death and not be able to handle the mission properly) but in that case again i suppose she would erase all suspission about her arms...

He did stay the whole time, now naruto needs to perform his justu since he learned how to use his kb and his wind nature!

ttxdragon
November 18, 2006, 06:25 PM
What i was saying is that Sakura(Obviously she meet kakashi before she met tsunade) gave news on naruto's training, then she was sent to give special notice to yamato/naruto.(seem ok to me)
seems like i misinterpreted, because it sounded like naruto would already know and thus not want to waist time.

So you'd expect some kind of view on naruto saying something like : WHAT? 24 hours only? We must hurry blablabla (yamato is really the only one, at this stage, naruto really need to advance )
given the chapter progress i would more expect something like sakura being surprised and asking 'why are you here kakashi-sensei'. - and the 24h shouldn't trouble naruto nor yamato nor kakashi, when they think about it. naruto has accomplished this state with the pause for the funeral and all in 3 days. that should mean 1 more day would be plenty of time.

but you might think as well wat happened to his arm(since naruto got blown away by his unfinished justu),
not really... the only one really hurt by naruto's training is naruto himself. kakashi only is mental support and supervisor of the training... yamato only suffers extensive exhaustion. naruto is the most likely to get out there with bandages.

He did stay the whole time, now naruto needs to perform his justu since he learned how to use his kb and his wind nature!
this is still the training for the kazerasengan. why would the final part of the training not be called training? the rest of the training was to get into this final part of the training.

C4animax
November 18, 2006, 06:53 PM
seems like i misinterpreted, because it sounded like naruto would already know and thus not want to waist time.
given the chapter progress i would more expect something like sakura being surprised and asking 'why are you here kakashi-sensei'. - and the 24h shouldn't trouble naruto nor yamato nor kakashi, when they think about it. naruto has accomplished this state with the pause for the funeral and all in 3 days. that should mean 1 more day would be plenty of time.
not really... the only one really hurt by naruto's training is naruto himself. kakashi only is mental support and supervisor of the training... yamato only suffers extensive exhaustion. naruto is the most likely to get out there with bandages.
this is still the training for the kazerasengan. why would the final part of the training not be called training? the rest of the training was to get into this final part of the training.

Well naruto could be "choqued" to know that team shikamaru will have to fight akatsuki on their own, i suppose naruto knows that he's no match (well without going bersek) for both of the members pf akatsuki and would hurry to complete and come as a back up to save the day.

Well it's a fact that only naruto got hurt, but noone knows if kakashi tried something on his own!!

But you still don't say why kurenai would use genjutsu or henge and why she did not remove the bandage to look exactly like kakashi!!

ttxdragon
November 18, 2006, 07:05 PM
But you still don't say why kurenai would use genjutsu or henge and why she did not remove the bandage to look exactly like kakashi!!
i don't really care for kurenai myself. i think the theory could fit and it would have a nice effect on the story, but it's unlikely.

i suppose naruto knows that he's no match (well without going bersek) for both of the members pf akatsuki
did naruto ever think like that before actually getting slapped around by his enemy besides the time when he saw gaara's eyes in the hospital?

kyubisharingan
November 18, 2006, 08:54 PM
we see Gaara.....and he is sleeping his ass off lol. If u lost a demon that was inside of u and didnt have any sleep, u'd sleep ur ass off too XD

ALKHHKLA
November 18, 2006, 09:03 PM
I predict that Ibiki is fully going to own that bald guy and get him to tell them about Kakazu. It would also be cool if we get to see the nibi get saved whereas Gaara could not.

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 09:04 PM
Addendum to Prediction:

I would like to go out on a limb and make a small prediction.
The next meeting between Hidan/Kakuzu - Kakashi/Shikamaru and Co. will be rather brief. With Shikamaru's plan working to near perfection, and as a bonus it will inturrupt the sealin of the Nibii...promting the AL to send a near team to backup the ambushed duo. (Hidan will be killed... and Kakuzu also be defeated after incapacitating the Ino/Shika/Chou connection).

In the near future... the next battle we will see will be Tobi/Deidara (who should be sent as back up)... and Kakashi. And when Naruto finishes his jutsu... He and at least Sakura will arrive as backup..

Toad Sage
November 18, 2006, 09:43 PM
I'm glad to see someone else feels that the point of this immediate return to action could be a sign of hope for Nibi! I'm really rooting for her, as the prospect of another jinchuuriki being added to the tale is quite intriguing. However, the time line for sealing Sanbi was ignored (i.e. they should only be a day and a half into sealing sanbi, not finished), so perhaps the same misfortunate shall befall Nibi :(

kyubisharingan
November 18, 2006, 09:50 PM
well yea, the Nibi is hot!!! *ahem* i also wish for her safety. BUt it probably wont happen...probably no one knows

ttxdragon
November 18, 2006, 10:02 PM
However, the time line for sealing Sanbi was ignored (i.e. they should only be a day and a half into sealing sanbi, not finished)
i don't know about that...
did they say somewhere that each one needs three days? *not that good of a memory right now*
because thinking of gaara, they needed some more days than 3 for the process. ok gaara was strong, but the nibi shouldn't be too weak either.
thus i would think the sanbi took less time because it had no vessel, while the nibi takes a bit more time, because of the vessel.

and i hope the nibi get's safed, too. just for story development. maybe the nibi can help naruto on dealing with the kyuubi or such a thing.

we see Gaara.....and he is sleeping his ass off lol. If u lost a demon that was inside of u and didnt have any sleep, u'd sleep ur ass off too XD
hell yeah, he must be kinda sleepy xD and now for the first time having peace of mind... oyasuminasai, gaara.

DarkManSharingan32
November 18, 2006, 10:06 PM
I'm glad to see someone else feels that the point of this immediate return to action could be a sign of hope for Nibi! I'm really rooting for her, as the prospect of another jinchuuriki being added to the tale is quite intriguing. However, the time line for sealing Sanbi was ignored (i.e. they should only be a day and a half into sealing sanbi, not finished), so perhaps the same misfortunate shall befall Nibi :(

ha ha... I've been with you on the Yugito situation almost since she showed up. (We were among those who boldly claimed she in fact was NOT dead, after Hidan's jutsu concluded)

Honestly though...
If she dies, its just a waste of a character.

She might as well have had no name... just like the other Captured Jinchuuriki.

himema
November 18, 2006, 10:27 PM
I predict that Sasuke will apper to kidnap Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto will start fighting and Sasuke will knock Naruto unconcious. Just outside of Konoha Sasuke will encounter Itachi and Kisame who came for Naruto as well. Sasuke sees Itachi and immediately runs up to him to fight. While they fighting, Kisame picks up unconcious Naruto and heads to Akatsuki place.

GPZrag
November 18, 2006, 10:29 PM
I predict that Sasuke will apper to kidnap Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto will start fighting and Sasuke will knock Naruto unconcious. Just outside of Konoha Sasuke will encounter Itachi and Kisame who came for Naruto as well. Sasuke sees Itachi and immediately runs up to him to fight. While they fighting, Kisame picks up unconcious Naruto and heads to Akatsuki place.

what an imagination :\... really something :)

ophidial
November 18, 2006, 11:26 PM
1 and a half days??
travel back with a large body, even with chiriku hidans and kakazu's pace was
slow + inform everyone +
preparations for funeral, that's not gonna happen the instant they
bring the body back.
that would account for around about three days to me.

anyways my prediction for hidan is that he wont actually die but maybe
he'd get his head ripped off again and brought back to konaha where
tsunade would preform endless autopsy's in an attempt to learn info
as well as why he's immortal (a fate worse than death).

ShadowStrike
November 19, 2006, 02:27 AM
Had Sasuke NOT shown that skill...
It was quite possible that he would have lost interest in Sasuke, and killed them all because of it.

Well, maybe not Narutp... seeing as he STILL isn't finished using him as a pawn yet.

Quite an assumption. Firstly, I think Orochimaru went for a little tour at that test just to have a nice rendezvous with Uchiha Sasuke. Why? I think it's obvious that Orochimaru became aware of the true strength of the Sharigan after he met Itachi in the Akatsuki. Had he known before hand that Sharigan was perfect for his jutsu-gathering plan, he would have captured Itachi instead while he was still an academy student. He was there to see Sasuke's potential. He needed the assurance that Sasuke has simlilar capacity as Itachi and not like some normal Uchiha members who got owned by Itachi.

To be fair, Orochimaru was pretty surprised by the "Kyuubi kid" back then. He didn't expect Naruto to prove that troublesome. After he sealed the Chakra leak, I believe, he could have killed Naruto but he didn't. It had nothing to do with Sasuke's skill display. Also, I don't quite understand why you mention Naruto to be Orochimaru's "pawn".

I guess even you now have agreed that Sasuke used skills and bloodline limit to impress others. Though it's true that Naruto does have Kyuubi's powers, he often(made possible by Kashimoto) displays surprising moments of brilliance in terms of intelligence and maturity.

Toad Sage
November 19, 2006, 03:04 AM
Yah, they did need three days to seal a bijuu, that's why I say Kishimoto messed up. The time line by my reckoning is as follows: Asuma died and Hidan/Kakuza removed themselves to seal sanbi. Naruto's training was interrupted by the news of Asuma's death shortly thereafter. They bury Asuma seemingly that same day, or at least there is no indication whatsoever night passed until AFTER the funeral where we see Shikamaru playing shogi on his porch. The next morning team 10 is off to combat, Naruto is back to training, and the sanbi is somehow sealed?! Even If one allows an entire extra day in this scenario, they would still only be two days into sealing sanbi. So Kishimoto slipped up on this point.

Anyway, the only form of salvation I foresee at this point for nibi is if team 10 interrupts the ritual by engaging Hidan and Kakuza. In the past, the AL complained of a shortage of Akatsuki to seal Gaara (that was at 9 members strong). They are back to that figure with Tobi, but even still, missing both Hidan and Kakuza may be too much of a loss to continue the ritual.

If team 10 is pro-active enough to hunt them down, which is possible now by including Kakashi with his tracking abilities, then I think this will be enough to spare Nibi. Therefore, I predict Nibi will be saved. At least that's what I hope, because she seems cool and I like the jinchuuriki :)

kyubisharingan
November 19, 2006, 07:45 AM
Well, its not as if Kishimoto is gonna show everyday going by. but now i think that naruto's jutsu wont be complete in time so the send...umm....team....Neji's team^^

Konkun
November 19, 2006, 12:54 PM
Why does everyone think Kurenai is the ultimate opponent for Hidan? Kurenai is good at genjutsu but i don't believe she is "that" good. Everyone she faced off against so far were only at chuunin or low jounin level. She never faced anyone above Jounin level which most of akatsuki are. Don't you think with Hidan's skill and experience that he would be able to see through her genjutsu and disrupt it. Also i don't think that the Kakashi with team 10 is Kurenai doing henge. Why? because the bandages, if Kurenai does henge and fails to conceal the "bandages" wouldn't that make her henge suck?

She got her ass handed to her by Itachi. If Kakashi is indeed a henge. Naruto must be pretty dam good with that jutsu to fool Tsunade. It would be quite a surprise if it is him. I think it is the Real Kakashi. If Kakashi cant beat Hidan a Kuzaku., Gai will make his entrance to save Kakashi

webdreamer
November 19, 2006, 03:44 PM
Maybe kakashi will be able to beat hidan using his mangekyou (teleport to another dimension). Team 10 with kakashi saves yugito and thinks she's hot.

i vote for a kakashi-yugito love story!

Sarmad
November 19, 2006, 04:42 PM
Something big has begun!
Full speed ahead! Chapter 332 will be the Prelude of an exciting time! :occa :wtf

Here's evidence :yelling :
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/5060/017xa4.png

I bet we see some pretty awesome relevations and developements. Nothing we could ever predict! No more chitchat! Action! :smile-big :darn Though unpredictable things are going to happen, i'll try a concrete prediction ;)

We'll see a reversed storyline, like in the movie Memento. Hidan finally dead (His face and body pretty messed up) and Kakuzu with a pierced heart lying beside him. And standing in front of the dead bodies, is Zetsuo with a greedy look and fully prepared to dine. Then the time changes back to when Naruto was trying to create his new Jutsu... :BlahBlah

zorro103
November 19, 2006, 05:45 PM
Well i'm a little sceptik for the naruto tranformation into kakashi story so... my prediction is tha kakashi is the the real one and naruto continu is training (maybe he will complet is jutsu but there is not chance that we can see it right now). And the team of neji and hinata will be the backup of team 10 for a big fight in the wood!!^^

kyubisharingan
November 19, 2006, 05:52 PM
Well i'm a little sceptik for the naruto tranformation into kakashi story so... my prediction is tha kakashi is the the real one and naruto continu is training (maybe he will complet is jutsu but there is not chance that we can see it right now). And the team of neji and hinata will be the backup of team 10 for a big fight in the wood!!^^

but it was Kakashi's trainging idea...y would he leave? i beleive in the Kurenai+transformation=kakashi thing, unless something happened while Naruto was trying to insert wind catra and kakashi tried to stop it

DarkManSharingan32
November 19, 2006, 06:05 PM
[size=13pt]

We'll see a reversed storyline,[b] like in the movie Memento. Hidan finally dead (His face and body pretty messed up) and Kakuzu with a pierced heart lying beside him. And standing in front of the dead bodies, is Zetsuo with a greedy look and fully prepared to dine. Then the time changes back to when Naruto was trying to create his new Jutsu... :BlahBlah

I REALLY like that concept...
Mostly because Momento is a great movie.

The only problem is that i think Shikamaru should be trumphantly standing over the two of them instead.... putting out his cigarettes.

Daisumaru
November 19, 2006, 07:33 PM
I think the shougi game(chapter 330 page 14) was a hint of how things will go down. Now judgeing by that I think we have to gain some idea of who the king is (porbabley Naruto) within the next few chapters. However I must add that I think kishimoto already told us seeing how there has already been talk of Yondaime's legacy in reference to Naruto. King's(hokages in this case) legacy = prince = future king, add in the fact that the current king/leader is usually concerned with the contiuance of his legacy. Thus the king should equall the will of fire and who seems to have inherited this trait the most? Naruto.

I'm sure at this point the question is how is this a prediction for 332? Let's look back at the shougi game. We know that Shikimaru, Kakuza, and Hidan are clearly represented so who are the rest of the pieces? If we know this we can deduce a few things including the king's identity and possibley Shikamaru's strategy. So if we have any shougi players out there maybe you can give us a better idea.

kadodo
November 19, 2006, 08:00 PM

what's the deal with the statue? Somebody explain.

kyubisharingan
November 19, 2006, 08:48 PM
what's the deal with the statue? Somebody explain.

......havent u been reading!?!? isnt it obvious WHAT the statue does!?!?! i dont wanna flame so i'll stop *mumbles to himself*

ShadowStrike
November 19, 2006, 09:32 PM
Ok so the statue seals the tailed monsters inside. But what happens when it gets filled up? I'm also curious what the Akatsuki's gonna do with the monsters. Are they gonna seal each of them into within themselves? Or are they gonna ride on them?

smoke
November 19, 2006, 09:47 PM
Ok so the statue seals the tailed monsters inside. But what happens when it gets filled up? I'm also curious what the Akatsuki's gonna do with the monsters. Are they gonna seal each of them into within themselves? Or are they gonna ride of them?
akatsuki will use the biju to create wars its they talked abut it in chap 329

heiky0711
November 19, 2006, 10:20 PM
My prediction for the next couple of chapters:

Naruto's completion in his jutsu within 24 hours (who knows) and

Ibiki's interrogation with that guy whom involved dealing business with the Akatsukies

ShadowStrike
November 19, 2006, 11:16 PM
Ibiki's interrogation with that guy whom involved dealing business with the Akatsukies

Good, I hope Konoha finds out that the Akatsuki are gathering gold.

Debu
November 20, 2006, 12:07 AM
I'm liking how everything is shaping up! Debu like very much!

To even require Naruto's new jutsu or the backup team would mean that Shikamaru's plan doesn't quite work out. That'd be disappointing, as I'd like to think he can solve anything. But, it's got to, right?

So prediction time: there will be Akatsuki backups, as well. Hidan and Kakuzu will comment how they're looking forward to getting back to their fight. AL will say, "I'm not letting you two take that risk so low on chakra. <some other akatsuki member(s)>: provide backup for them." Who will the other Akatsuki member(s) be? Could be Zetsu, since he can travel so easily, but we need someone a bit slower so that we can see Shikamaru's plan *almost* work. So I'm guessing Tobi and Deidara show up. This will be double revelation time - that Deidara is still alive and that Tobi is (or isn't) Obito.

The comparison between Naruto's new kazengan and chidori will be who can break through Kakuzu's armored state. Chidori tickles, kazengan kills.

Hemostrat
November 20, 2006, 01:08 AM
...Did I miss something? Where is everyone saying Kakuzu has an armor body? I know it was in a spoiler back for 326 but it was proved to me fake.

Debu
November 20, 2006, 01:13 AM
Dang.. I don't know what's spoiler and what's real anymore. Kakashi and Nibi are dating right?!?

Just kidding.. his skin turned dark just before knocking the door to the monk's temple down. That seemed to imply that it made him stronger/denser/more resilient. It's by no means definitive, though.

kadodo
November 20, 2006, 03:37 AM
I think that it is Kurenai. It cannot be Naruto because I don't think Naruto is smart enough to fool Tsunade. It cannot be Kakashi because why would he leave Naruto during his traning if iy very important to him and Naruto. There is no way that he could just appear like that and say that he will go with team ten. How could he have known if he's in training with Naruto? think about it. Tsunade probably found out because her office is on top and she could easily see at the bottom or because she was worried about not doing anything stupid.
So I think it's Kurenai. For me, the whole thing was planned between Shika and Kurenai. Even tough Kurenai were to go with team en, they knew that Tsunade would not allow it. But if they go with Kakashi it's a different story. That's why Kurenai took the form of Kakashi because Tsunade would let him go on the mission and he was the strongest ninja not on a mission at the time.

4ghost
November 20, 2006, 04:11 AM
Oh yeah I had predicted some time ago that Kakuzu's body will resemble Colossus in that it will be invulnerable. Thinking about it now that would actually be the perfect scenario for Naruto to unveil his elemental jutsu and of course his new ultimate jutsu the perfect Rasengan. We can already guess that Shikamaru's team and his plan, of course, will have a hand in Hidan's demise, but Kakuzu is still a mystery. With the result of Ibiki's torture and interrogation of that bounty guy Konoha may find out that Kakuzu is even more troublesome than Hidan. They could basically learn that among Kakuzu's unrevealed jutsu is his ability to make himself invulnerable, thus making nearly all of his opponents attacks futile.

With such a situation Naruto could end up entering the scene possibly being the only Konoha nin even capable of inflicting Kakuzu with a wound. The perfected Rasengan would even be the jutsu to completely destroy Kakuzu's invulnerability.

Oh yeah and I believe the perfected Rasengan will end up being a medium ranged attack if not long. I believe it will owe it's ranged ability to the fact that it is now a perfected form manipulation of the wind element.

Sarmad
November 20, 2006, 07:01 AM
I REALLY like that concept...
Mostly because Momento is a great movie.

The only problem is that i think Shikamaru should be trumphantly standing over the two of them instead.... putting out his cigarettes.

Good idea ;) ! That'll happen before Zetsu appears to eat the corpses :smile-big :noworry

Debu
November 20, 2006, 10:40 AM
Here are two ways it could make sense that Kakashi would leave Naruto during his training:

Pervy reason:

Kakashi: Ok, that was a sad funeral, but let's get back to work.
Naruto: ....
Kakashi: I'm looking forward to it.. I really am in love with you!
Naruto: Can't you go on a mission or something?

Naruto pwns reason:

Naruto: Haha.. looks like my jutsu is more powerful than chidori! Sorry about your hand..
Kakashi: You're nearly done.
Naruto: Nearly??
Kakashi: The jutsu is still incomplete because.. <reminiscent of the 4th explaining chidori's downfall>. Anywho, I'm gonna go get my hand fixed and head on a mission.
Naruto: Whaaa? Aren't you going to help me finish?
Kakashi: Well.. to be honest.. *smiling* this jutsu is beyond me.. I think I'd just get in the way.
Naruto: ...
Yamato: ...

babobabobabo
November 20, 2006, 11:27 AM
i agree with Debu - it really IS the real kakashi, and there is no strong enough reason for Naruto or Kurenai to impersonate him and go. naruto probably doesnt even know about team 10 going on the mission, i dont know how the hell kurenai fits in...
also, kakashi is now rendered obsolete, yamato is the only suitable person for team 7, as he can control naruto's kyuubi (but if im right, then it would be a bit sad when it goes back to meeting sasuke). kakashi may have hurt his right hand in the training with naruto, because he says 'ive outlived my usefulness to naruto' or something.
so HA!

cerventus
November 20, 2006, 11:32 AM
REal Kakashi but hands injured testing naruto new jutsu.

Naruto will teleport to kakashi location.

laughing@you
November 20, 2006, 11:45 AM
REal Kakashi but hands injured testing naruto new jutsu.

Naruto will teleport to kakashi location.

Teleport? With what?

i agree with Debu - it really IS the real kakashi, and there is no strong enough reason for Naruto or Kurenai to impersonate him and go. naruto probably doesnt even know about team 10 going on the mission, i dont know how the hell kurenai fits in...
also, kakashi is now rendered obsolete, yamato is the only suitable person for team 7, as he can control naruto's kyuubi (but if im right, then it would be a bit sad when it goes back to meeting sasuke). kakashi may have hurt his right hand in the training with naruto, because he says 'ive outlived my usefulness to naruto' or something.
so HA!

Interesting, but Kurenai has motive to go after akatsuki....revenge hello?

But you are right I do think is the real kakashi with team 10. Probably the following events will be more like this:

Akatsuki finish extracting nibi, hidan and kakuzu head back for asuma's bounty.

Naruto finishes jutsu. "Or like with rasengan probably he finishes while fighting akatsuki. In the heat of the moment".

Fierce battle between team 10 and akatsuki.

Team 7 arrive and try to help team 10 which is pinned down.

Naruto uses new jutsu to kill kakuzu.

When team 10 and team 7 have Hidan cornered Kurenai appears and puts an end to Hidan.

Sounds more like a project plan for 15 chapters. But hey it looks good to me for the following chapters!!!!

Debu
November 20, 2006, 11:54 AM
Kakashi would only leave if he really could no longer contribute to Naruto's new jutsu. My "it's beyond me" idea seems lame.. instead, what if the only remaining thing is to make sure he does it without use of Kyuubi's chakra? If this is the case, then all that's necessary is for Naruto to try to perform the jutsu while Yamato blocks all of the Kyuubi's chakra, which wouldn't really require Kakashi's presence.

I could imagine it going down like this: Sakura shows up at the training grounds to find utter destruction on one end, and a big old waterfall on the other. In the middle is Naruto with a piddly little kazengan, looking frustrated. Sakura puts her confusion aside to explain the situation. Naruto then gets back to work with a "I'll find a way to do it without you..."

I also like the idea of the jutsu being medium range, and he just needs to work on extending the range of it.

Two of the other three rasengan users can't do this, but what about Jiraiya? I'd love a scene like this:

(after having used the technique to help win the fight)

Naruto: Perverted hermit.. you gotta see my new jutsu! I completed the rasengan!
Jiraiya: Completed...?
Naruto: Here goes.. Kazengan! (blows up a small mountain)
Jiraiya: Naruto.. that's...
Naruto: Freaking segoy, right??
Jiraiya: .. that's.. not the kazengan
Naruto: ???
Jiraiya: That's.. (prepares jutsu).. Jiraiya's swirling vortex of womanly desire!! (blows up a large mountain)
Naruto: !!! You.. you already know that jutsu? It took me days...
Jiraiya: Seeing how you performed the rasengan gave me the idea. I'm impressed you came up with Jiraiya's swirling vortex of womanly desire, too.
Naruto: (I like 'kazengan' better)

cerventus
November 20, 2006, 11:58 AM
Two of the other three rasengan users can't do this, but what about Jiraiya? I'd love a scene like this:

Naruto: Perverted hermit.. you gotta see my new jutsu! I completed the rasengan!
Jiraiya: That's.. (prepares jutsu).. Jiraiya's swirling vortex of womanly desire!! (blows up a large mountain)
Jiraiya: Seeing how you performed the rasengan gave me the idea. I'm impressed you came up with Jiraiya's swirling vortex of womanly desire, too.

Funny....hahaha...
Teleport to Kakashi with that justu.

DarkManSharingan32
November 20, 2006, 01:18 PM
Kakashi would only leave if he really could no longer contribute to Naruto's new jutsu. My "it's beyond me" idea seems lame.. instead, what if the only remaining thing is to make sure he does it without use of Kyuubi's chakra? If this is the case, then all that's necessary is for Naruto to try to perform the jutsu while Yamato blocks all of the Kyuubi's chakra, which wouldn't really require Kakashi's presence.

I could imagine it going down like this: Sakura shows up at the training grounds to find utter destruction on one end, and a big old waterfall on the other. In the middle is Naruto with a piddly little kazengan, looking frustrated. Sakura puts her confusion aside to explain the situation. Naruto then gets back to work with a "I'll find a way to do it without you..."

I also like the idea of the jutsu being medium range, and he just needs to work on extending the range of it.

That sound too much like the battle between Soi-fon and Yoruichi in Bleach... minus all the Narutoish dialogue.

Debu
November 20, 2006, 01:28 PM
That sound too much like the battle between Soi-fon and Yoruichi in Bleach... minus all the Narutoish dialogue.

Ha - good point. Ok then, how about this...

Naruto: Gear two rasengan!
Jiraiya: You will surely be pirate king!

DarkManSharingan32
November 20, 2006, 01:35 PM
Ha - good point. Ok then, how about this...

Naruto: Gear two rasengan!
Jiraiya: You will surely be pirate king!

I think this is better:

Kakashi: Why am i wearing a shell all of a sudden...?
Naruto: KAIO-KEN X10!!!

Yamato: :neutral

kyubisharingan
November 20, 2006, 03:06 PM
I think this is better:

Kakashi: Why am i wearing a shell all of a sudden...?
Naruto: KAIO-KEN X10!!!

Yamato: :neutral

XD

Parnevil
November 20, 2006, 03:30 PM
My prediction is...

ASUMA IS STILL ALIVE!!! :O..
he burned his own RIGHT hand when he fought that voodoo dude
and "Kakashi" is wearing a bandage on his right hand for no apparent reason! :O
And then after all is said and revealed, they will do a flash back to that shogi game
and he'll explain his ultimate strategy.. and then they'll play the happy triumph music.

kyubisharingan
November 20, 2006, 03:31 PM
My prediction is...

And then after all is said and revealed, they will do a flash back to that shogi game
and he'll explain his ultimate strategy.. and then they'll play the happy triumph music.

laughing@you
November 20, 2006, 03:32 PM
My prediction is...

Funny!! :mad

Parnevil
November 20, 2006, 03:33 PM
or maybe since they all seem to be right handed...
Kakashi was trying to achieve a more potent CHIDORI :O

to be honest, I'd rather if they left Asuma dead, but it's an anime/manga.. so it's not unheard of that he'd somehow NOT be dead.

Debu
November 20, 2006, 03:51 PM
Kakashi was trying to achieve a more potent CHIDORI :O

Ooh! I like this idea. Why shouldn't Kakashi have learned something from Naruto's training?

Change of subject.. do you all think that Shikamaru's smoking is really just a sentiment? Or do you think it's a part of his plan against the Akatsuki?

Will Shikamaru's plan prompt a "I love you" from Kakashi, as well? He has sure become a fanboy :P

ttxdragon
November 20, 2006, 03:53 PM
to be honest, I'd rather if they left Asuma dead, but it's an anime/manga.. so it's not unheard of that he'd somehow NOT be dead.

after his funeral,where they actually buried his body, he is not dead? impossible even for standardshonenjump
i mean, we saw that in bleach (without funeral, though) - but there it was kinda reasonable and fitted the story... but such an ability... we don't ever see that in naruto...

Debu
November 20, 2006, 04:06 PM
I created a new thread raising questions about Shikamaru's plan:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11098.0

I figure these questions will hang around muuuch longer than just chapter 332.

kyubisharingan
November 20, 2006, 08:48 PM
after his funeral,where they actually buried his body, he is not dead? impossible even for standardshonenjump
i mean, we saw that in bleach (without funeral, though) - but there it was kinda reasonable and fitted the story... but such an ability... we don't ever see that in naruto...

he or she is just trying to be funny...or just trying to raise their post count. Dont mind them

jairdan6
November 20, 2006, 10:43 PM
Ooh! I like this idea. Why shouldn't Kakashi have learned something from Naruto's training?

Change of subject.. do you all think that Shikamaru's smoking is really just a sentiment? Or do you think it's a part of his plan against the Akatsuki?

Will Shikamaru's plan prompt a "I love you" from Kakashi, as well? He has sure become a fanboy :P

perhaps he's planning on using the small amount of shadow the extra smoke creates (is there even any?) to extend his shadow just a fraction more. or maybe Shikamaru's been a chronic smoker for quite some time and he just so happened used Asuma's death to come out with it. i noticed he wasn't coughing that much when he had his "first" cigarrette.

Reaver Reload
November 21, 2006, 12:34 AM
Part of me hopes that the Kyuubi will leak out while he is making the final form of the Rasengan, and the Kyuubi chakra leaks into the Kazengan and sends out huge, unstable fiery blades of wind that injure Naruto.

But think about it - the destructive power of Oodama which killed Yuura-Itachi wasn't enough? What kind of ultimate power will this new Kazengan yield?

As for predictions, I believe we find out that *gasp* it really is Kakashi.
A scene of Sakura seeing Naruto's determination in training, and the surroundings, with a little more display of Sakura's new affection for Naruto.
We get to see some kickass interrogation, hopefully <3

Raine_Joybringer
November 21, 2006, 01:41 AM
I've still got my hopes set on a wind-bomb Rasengan. :D

Raseru
November 21, 2006, 01:45 AM
Yep, I'm also hoping for some interrogation, but since its a shounen manga, we won't get to see anything too violent.

@Raine_Joybringer, what kind of wind-bomb Rasengan do you mean? Can you explain it please?

Raine_Joybringer
November 21, 2006, 01:53 AM
@Raine_Joybringer, what kind of wind-bomb Rasengan do you mean? Can you explain it please?

Well, I suppose it was actually demonstrated a bit just in the last chapter, where Naruto lost control and got flung back. I can see a lot of potential in that even if it isn't what Naruto was intending :)

Debu
November 21, 2006, 01:53 AM
What could be learned from the interrogation that could help the battle? I see the info coming from the bathroom attendant aiding more in helping Konoha learn of Akatsuki's longer-term goals. If this is the case, there's no rush in seeing the results any time soon (then again, there'd have been no rush in starting the interrogation now, either).

Raseru
November 21, 2006, 02:02 AM
So you mean a Rasengan that, once it makes contact with the enemy, explodes and sends them flying away into the distance?

4ghost
November 21, 2006, 02:45 AM
What could be learned from the interrogation that could help the battle? I see the info coming from the bathroom attendant aiding more in helping Konoha learn of Akatsuki's longer-term goals. If this is the case, there's no rush in seeing the results any time soon (then again, there'd have been no rush in starting the interrogation now, either).

Imagine if they were able to interrogate somebody about Hidan prior to Team Asuma's encounter with Hidan and Kakuzu. They would have been better prepared to deal with Hidan's jutsu in battle with the information gained from the interrogation. The same benefits can be gained from Ibiki's interrogation of that guy for Kakuzu. The team sent out with that information will no longer be dealing with such an unknown instead they will be better suited to deal with the threat.

I think that we'll end up finding out that it is Naruto's new jutsu that will be able to defeat Kakuzu's abilities.

heiky0711
November 21, 2006, 07:34 AM
After watching the anime episode 23 again and again. I'm so eager to see Ibiki's ability to interrogate and him telling all the genins during the chuunin exams about information gathering and so on.

My prediction: In my opinion, it may be obvious that we would see naruto completing his jutsu within 24 hours. Though people may argue that he won't be able to do it. Roughly 80% of the chapter will be about this.

Maybe, towards the end, is the interrogation from Ibiki (i hope) because they won't be able to find the Akatsukies quickly which is similar to the "searching for orochimaru" case.

In fact, it could go back to the Gaara's case, since they were chasing Akatsukies after all which might take 2-5 chapters ahead. Who knows.

Raine_Joybringer
November 21, 2006, 08:37 AM
So you mean a Rasengan that, once it makes contact with the enemy, explodes and sends them flying away into the distance?

I suppose >.> Or it could turn into a tornado! That'd be cool too.

zorro103
November 21, 2006, 09:20 AM
I suppose >.> Or it could turn into a tornado! That'd be cool too.

Well...

it's not that i'm not agree with your prediction but it not really a new jutsu if it's just a upgrade rasengan (if the rasengan explode when it makes contact with a enemy).

Like i said i prefer a "real" new jutsu (of course it will be a upgrate of rasengan ) but maybe some long distance jutsu like a boomerang rasegan...something that naruto could send away. But i like the idea of a tornado ^^!!!

laughing@you
November 21, 2006, 09:27 AM
Well...

it's not that i'm not agree with your prediction but it not really a new jutsu if it's just a upgrade rasengan (if the rasengan explode when it makes contact with a enemy).

Like i said i prefer a "real" new jutsu (of course it will be a upgrate of rasengan ) but maybe some long distance jutsu like a boomerang rasegan...something that naruto could send away. But i like the idea of a tornado ^^!!!

In that line of thinking it would probably be cool a whip, but that would probably be a different type of control. Cuz almost everybody uses a sword!!

sharinganLS
November 21, 2006, 10:09 AM
we definetly wont be seeing any rasengan this chapter.
The unsealing of the Nibi will begin. Shika-Ino_chou and Kakashi find Hidan Kakuzu and begin battle; this forces akatsuki to pause their work on nibi.

kadodo
November 21, 2006, 10:42 AM
In that line of thinking it would probably be cool a whip, but that would probably be a different type of control. Cuz almost everybody uses a sword!!

I definitely want Naruto to come with a new Jutsu but I wonder if he got some more jutsus from his training with Jiraiya. By the way, I created a new thread about naruto's training with Jiraiya, reply to say what you think he'll come up with.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11097.0

zorro103
November 21, 2006, 11:47 AM

Yeah i like the idea of a big shuriken chakra... something that could be use juste like a sword (for close combat ^^) and also like a real shuriken.
And maybe if we push the idea further naruto will be able to change the form of that shuriken.

qwan3356
November 21, 2006, 12:05 PM

I agree wit this too, i think they finally going to show this team minus Kurenai

laughing@you
November 21, 2006, 12:08 PM
The problem is we are thinking on weapons. And as much I would want to see a weapon, most likely the jutsu will stay in the rasengan form!!!!! (The big ball in his hand)

The other thing ppl think is a power up. Make him faster, something that kiuby chakra already achieves. On the other hand, He might try to achieve maximum speed withouth kiuby chakra. Can be a posibility.

I could see this jutsu having a clear transparent form. Instead of the blue or red shape rasengan, like a clear bubble, with inmense explosive and cutting power.

Don't know what ppl might think of that!!

Debu
November 21, 2006, 12:48 PM
Imagine if they were able to interrogate somebody about Hidan prior to Team Asuma's encounter with Hidan and Kakuzu. They would have been better prepared to deal with Hidan's jutsu in battle with the information gained from the interrogation. The same benefits can be gained from Ibiki's interrogation of that guy for Kakuzu. The team sent out with that information will no longer be dealing with such an unknown instead they will be better suited to deal with the threat.

Agreed, but do you think the bathroom guy knows much about their specific abilities? I doubt it.. but it would be helpful. OTOH, maybe they'll get the monk's body from him and learn something from that. I can imagine it - Sakura does the autopsy and realizes what horrible things Kakuzu can do at exactly the moment that Kakuzu grabs Shikamaru...

darkstar7
November 21, 2006, 12:53 PM
In regards to Naruto's new jutsu: anyone ever played Final Fantasy 8 and seen Squall's limit break finisher - "Fated Circle"?
It's a giant thin disc of energy that just swirls out horizontally and cuts everything...I think Naru's jutsu will be something like that.

In regards to Shikamaru's "plan", here's an idea: During battle, Shika manages to somehow draw a little Kakuzu's blood with Asuma's blades. While Hidan attacks team 10 attempting to draw blood from one of them, Shika will be nearly struck by Hidan's scythe but will PRETEND to really be cut while quickly smearing Kakuzu's blood on one of the scythe blades. Hidan will lick the blood from the scythe, unknowingly cursing Kakuzu, and then team 10 will put up a good front like "No, Shikamaru!!!!" or something before Hidan stabs himself with the killing blow.

Beyond that of course, i have no more bright ideas. Kakuzu will probly not die and reveal a trump card and then it's left to the backup to show up and do the rest. :s

qwan3356
November 21, 2006, 01:03 PM
In regards to Shikamaru's "plan", here's an idea: During battle, Shika manages to somehow draw a little Kakuzu's blood with Asuma's blades. While Hidan attacks team 10 attempting to draw blood from one of them, Shika will be nearly struck by Hidan's scythe but will PRETEND to really be cut while quickly smearing Kakuzu's blood on one of the scythe blades. Hidan will lick the blood from the scythe, unknowingly cursing Kakuzu, and then team 10 will put up a good front like "No, Shikamaru!!!!" or something before Hidan stabs himself with the killing blow.

Beyond that of course, i have no more bright ideas. Kakuzu will probly not die and reveal a trump card and then it's left to the backup to show up and do the rest. :s

I like how this plan sounds, i could actually see it going like this, b/c shika is way to smart to have a plan with faults in it

zorro103
November 21, 2006, 01:25 PM
In regards to Naruto's new jutsu: anyone ever played Final Fantasy 8 and seen Squall's limit break finisher - "Fated Circle"?
It's a giant thin disc of energy that just swirls out horizontally and cuts everything...I think Naru's jutsu will be something like that.

Ok that could be good!!

But as we know kishi is a huge fan of toriyama DBZ so maybe naruto new jutsu will be inspired of Krillin Kienzan and we will see appear so kind of wind disk ( maybe some theeth around the cercle and hollow in the middle).

Sry i like my idea of a long distance jutsu ^^

DarkManSharingan32
November 21, 2006, 01:40 PM
I would like for Hidan to end up killing himself somehow...
That way Kakuzu can have some smart-ass comment about it as he passes away...lol

laughing@you
November 21, 2006, 02:01 PM
Im wondering what other powers kakuzu has cuz he mentions that he looses he temper and his partners end up dead. But up until now his the most cool mindeded and observer from the duo?

I'm thinking that when team 10 face off with them, kakuzu will pull a transformation. Something tells me that the "street fighter dalshim" move perfomed against team asuma are not entirely his complete arsenal.

darkstar7
November 21, 2006, 02:24 PM
he looses his temper and his partners end up dead?....sounds like my lovelife

but seriously, i agree with laughing@you. I think kakuzu will undergo a transformation and reveal that underneath the cloak, he's made up of nothing more than bundles upon bundles of those thread tendril things.

if he is made from parts of other ninjas, this is how he's attached them all together into a body for himself.

laughing@you
November 21, 2006, 02:32 PM
he looses his temper and his partners end up dead?....sounds like my lovelife

but seriously, i agree with laughing@you. I think kakuzu will undergo a transformation and reveal that underneath the cloak, he's made up of nothing more than bundles upon bundles of those thread tendril things.

if he is made from parts of other ninjas, this is how he's attached them all together into a body for himself.

He would be like a puppet master but with human parts!!!

Enter Kakuzu...The Ninja Frankestain!!!! Where's my bride?!?!?!

At this I would say WTF?

darkstar7
November 21, 2006, 03:10 PM
looking back at japflap's 330 scan, where the shogi is explained, it says that shika is the knight, hidan is the rook, and kakuzu is the bishop.

the panel shows that the knight is in position to kill either the rook or the bishop, but would be sacrificed itself to do one or the other.

knowing that it's highly unlikely for Kishi to off a character like shikamaru (or any more of team 10 for that matter) it seems very logical that a scenario will occur where (no more shogi rules apply at this point) shika will cause one akatsuki to kill the other and then kill the remaining one.

what's really interesting though--if you study that same shogi panel, and assume that Kishi has the guts to kill off shika, it looks like if the knight (shika) kills the bishop (kakuzu), the rook (hidan) will kill the knight, whereas if shika kills hidan, he will be killed by the king piece (AL!)

don't know how much that shogi game foreshadows things but IMHO, that's a really crappy way to intro the akatsuki leader

laughing@you
November 21, 2006, 03:15 PM
looking back at japflap's 330 scan, where the shogi is explained, it says that shika is the knight, hidan is the rook, and kakuzu is the bishop.

the panel shows that the knight is in position to kill either the rook or the bishop, but would be sacrificed itself to do one or the other.

knowing that it's highly unlikely for Kishi to off a character like shikamaru (or any more of team 10 for that matter) it seems very logical that a scenario will occur where (no more shogi rules apply at this point) shika will cause one akatsuki to kill the other and then kill the remaining one.

what's really interesting though--if you study that same shogi panel, and assume that Kishi has the guts to kill off shika, it looks like if the knight (shika) kills the bishop (kakuzu), the rook (hidan) will kill the knight, whereas if shika kills hidan, he will be killed by the king piece (AL!)

don't know how much that shogi game foreshadows things but IMHO, that's a really crappy way to intro the akatsuki leader

Taking that into consideration I say the knight would most likely be Asuma which died trying to kill the rook (Hidan).Probably Shikamaru was re-playing the game Asuma mentioned the king argument. But is also provides another angle. Eventhouh the knight was killed, enough information on the foe is attained in order to create counter offensive against mentioned foe for later attacks.

I really don't think Kishimoto would kill so fast another character. Besides Kishimoto hasn't killed any member from naruto's class or chunnin exams. Except for Gaara and he was resurrected.

Toad Sage
November 21, 2006, 03:54 PM
There obviously must be more depth to Kakuza's abilities, since I cannot imagine he made it in to Akatsuki with stretching arms alone. I suppose Shikamaru will have made a plan to defeat Hidan-and succeed-but not be ready for Kakuza's full arsenal. If I'm correct, then I'd bet this will be an ideal point for Naruto to become involved in the battle. Which makes sense if you see the way the battle is being set up, with Naruto hanging back to perfect his jutsu. In other words, this places him in a perfect position to arrive as the cavalry.

sharinganLS
November 21, 2006, 04:29 PM
There obviously must be more depth to Kakuza's abilities, since I cannot imagine he made it in to Akatsuki with stretching arms alone.&#160; I suppose Shikamaru will have made a plan to defeat Hidan-and succeed-but not be ready for Kakuza's full arsenal.&#160; If I'm correct, then I'd bet this will be an ideal point for Naruto to become involved in the battle.&#160; Which makes sense if you see the way the battle is being set up, with Naruto hanging back to perfect his jutsu.&#160; In other words, this places him in a perfect position to arrive as the cavalry.
I guess ur rite. I was also thinking abt this Shikamaru's original plan only included himself Ino and Chouji but now since Kakashi has joined their group he has changed his plan. Im prediciting Shikamaru and Ino will be facing Hidan; Kakashi will face Kakuzu; Chouji i cant say he might join Ino and Shikamaru face Hidan or he might join Kakashi's fight against Kakuzu. Il also predicit this hidan will not face naruto when naruto gets to the battle field, naruto will most probably face Kakuzu and thats when naruto will use his new jutsu for the first time in battle(this is my prediction).

darkstar7
November 21, 2006, 04:56 PM
I agree completely with naruto coming in as the cavalry in this fight but this thing with kakashi still bothers me. It has nothing to do with the whole kakashi is someone doing henge right now, but it just bothers me that he is just thrown into the mix from nowhere. Of course he was good friends with asuma but shouldn't kurenai's situation take priority right now?

I can't imagine just seeing those panels of her breaking down and crying, then putting flowers on asuma's headstone in 330 and now...after all that...nothing.

furthermore, i can't imagine team 10 and kakashi coming back after the fight to report to kurenai who did nothing but hang out in konoha the entire time.

kakashi's involvement is cool and all, but it just seems kinda random at this point.

kurenai just has to be involved somehow since this is a fight with asuma's killers. either as the henge of kakashi, as a backup team (ixnay on this one if naruto and co. act as cavalry), or maybe she acts out on her own.

mugen
November 21, 2006, 06:54 PM
Kakashi's too cool to be going with Team 10 ;) :kkanbu
Oh well but I think that Kakashi must have that bandage cuz he burned his hand off chakra
or I don't know but i hope Masashi has something great in store like Rasengan on one hand and Raikiri on the other :amuse

FatalFlaw
November 21, 2006, 07:00 PM
I predict that Shikamaru will become a Jounin at the end of this all, and will become the leader of team 10.

laughing@you
November 21, 2006, 07:14 PM
I agree completely with naruto coming in as the cavalry in this fight but this thing with kakashi still bothers me. It has nothing to do with the whole kakashi is someone doing henge right now, but it just bothers me that he is just thrown into the mix from nowhere. Of course he was good friends with asuma but shouldn't kurenai's situation take priority right now?

I can't imagine just seeing those panels of her breaking down and crying, then putting flowers on asuma's headstone in 330 and now...after all that...nothing.

furthermore, i can't imagine team 10 and kakashi coming back after the fight to report to kurenai who did nothing but hang out in konoha the entire time.

kakashi's involvement is cool and all, but it just seems kinda random at this point.

kurenai just has to be involved somehow since this is a fight with asuma's killers. either as the henge of kakashi, as a backup team (ixnay on this one if naruto and co. act as cavalry), or maybe she acts out on her own.

Kakashi respected Asuma. And probably has being friends with Asuma before Kurenai came to the mix!!! Kakashi might look level headed, but his in it for revenge. His the kind of guy that doesn't show any emotion or compasion not even after his run you thru with his kunai or chidori.

Besides don't count kurenai out just yet!! There has being some predictions that probably she comes in at the end. Hopefully!!! She could the one putting the last nail on Hidan's coffin.

Masashi kishimoto hasn't disapointed us yet!!

kazekage_shinagami
November 21, 2006, 08:54 PM
I predict that Shikamaru will become a Jounin at the end of this all, and will become the leader of team 10.
Skikamaru is already a Special Jounin [early part 2]

DarkManSharingan32
November 21, 2006, 09:06 PM

Yeah... and in his place they add on...

Sarutobi Konohamaru

:-p

FatalFlaw
November 21, 2006, 09:08 PM
Skikamaru is already a Special Jounin [early part 2]

Didn't catch this part...you sure? I thought Neji was the only one to ascend to Jounin status as of yet.
I don't think he's a special jounin.

DarkManSharingan32
November 21, 2006, 09:14 PM
Didn't catch this part...you sure? I thought Neji was the only one to ascend to Jounin status as of yet.
I don't think he's a special jounin.

Shikamaru was an examiner in the Chuunin Exams....
And to be an examiner... you must be of Special Jounin status.

I'm pretty sure thats how it works..

sharinganLS
November 21, 2006, 09:21 PM
Shikamaru was an examiner in the Chuunin Exams....
And to be an examiner... you must be of Special Jounin status.

I'm pretty sure thats how it works..

Ill have to disagree with u this time DMS32 sorry, shikamaru is still chuunin; it hasnt been stated that he is above a chuunin level (even asuma's flashbacks didnt show any sort of upgrade to shikamaru). Neji is the only jounin from that group; even rocklee isnt a jounin. Wikipedia and leaf ninja state this too.

FatalFlaw
November 21, 2006, 09:27 PM
I'm pretty sure he's not a Jounin.

But on a side note...how bleachlike! Naruto has a set amount of time to learn an ultimate jutsu...sound familiar?

He'll make it, all Ichigoish and everything. He's been pointed in the right direction, he's got 24 hours and a 1000 clones. That's one heck of a lot of training. He'll get it done.

laughing@you
November 21, 2006, 10:14 PM
I'm pretty sure he's not a Jounin.

But on a side note...how bleachlike! Naruto has a set amount of time to learn an ultimate jutsu...sound familiar?

He'll make it, all Ichigoish and everything. He's been pointed in the right direction, he's got 24 hours and a 1000 clones. That's one heck of a lot of training. He'll get it done.

I'm sorry but naruto was doing the time thing long before bleach!!! Remember Rasengan!!!

I give bleach proper recognition for its high impact story. But don't disrespect the Naruto series!! And that goes for the rest of yah!!! I don't wanna hear(read) any disrespectfull comment to naruto other than his slow!!!

Do i sound drunk? I do don't I?!?!?! Anyhow forgive any disrespect!!!

FatalFlaw
November 21, 2006, 10:33 PM
No disrespect meant. I like the concept. It's about time that Naruto got good.

starwolf
November 21, 2006, 11:15 PM
New Idea:

While reading this thread, it occured reverse of the Naruto Henge idea.

Instead of the Real Naruto, it is a Kage Bunshin - Henged as Kakashi. This allows Shikamaru go out on his 3-man team (which Shikamaru knows it is a KB, hince the "That Naruto" - he sent a KB to help us get passed Tsunade).

Shikamaru tells the clone of his plan (like how the KB learned the Wind Element from Asuma). The clone poofs, Naruto learns of the plan, and tells Kakashi. This prompts Naruto in a final rush to master the Wind Rasengan "Do or Die Time!"

However, I still believe that Kakashi is the real Kakashi. Remember how Kakashi always appears out of nowhere at the right time. He probably give the excuse to Naruto that he figured he wasn't needed while Naruto perfected the Wind Rasengan and decided to help Team 10 instead. Now tell me that isn't Kakashi-like. :p

As for the Bandages. But I have the feeling that while Naruto was perfecting the Wind Rasengan, Kakashi might have another go in adding Lightning to his Rasengan like he did before, but this time using Naruto's knowledge via clones. Either sucess or fail, it resulted in burning Kakashi's hand and arms. (I know people pointed out Kakashi saying about Naruto only able to do it, but you never know, neither of them never tried the clone idea).

And Shikamaru thinking "That Naruto", would be probably him being impressed on his hard work in working on the new Jutsu.

Is it a Henged Kurenai? No. Her team is most likely out on missions like Team 10 was, and she could have easily 'volunteered' to be Team 10's Captain like Kakashi did. Tsunade would not have stopped her, because Team 10 was obviously running on emotions.

Henged Naruto? Doubt ti, people forget how tenacious Naruto is when he was mastering Rasengan the first time (Tsunade's Challenge). He kept working on it until time was up. I think we will see him still mastering the Wind Rasnengan until 'time's up', than running off without a perfected Jutsu.

Shirogane
November 22, 2006, 11:36 AM
Kakashi is kakashi. This will give Yamato to lead Team 3(correct me if wrong)-Naruto, Sakura & Sai

Nasuke
November 22, 2006, 12:06 PM
I was wondering about something for a while. Asuma is a Sarutobi, and so is the forth. There must be some remaining Sarutobi out there. Konohamaru proved to us in Ch330 that Asuma is his uncle, meaning that Konohamaru's dad is Asuma's brother. How come we dont see much of Konohamaru's dad? Could he be something important in future times?

DarkManSharingan32
November 22, 2006, 12:13 PM
I was wondering about something for a while. Asuma is a Sarutobi, and so is the forth. There must be some remaining Sarutobi out there. Konohamaru proved to us in Ch330 that Asuma is his uncle, meaning that Konohamaru's dad is Asuma's brother. How come we dont see much of Konohamaru's dad? Could he be something important in future times?

First... I think you mean Sandaime.
And to answer your question... It's possible that Konohamaru's parents were killed in the defense against Kyuubi, and was given to Sandaime to raise afterwards.

It's one of the things that may or may not be cleared up by Kishimoto.

donkeyhigh
November 22, 2006, 12:13 PM
I'm scared when I read these threads some times, please don't write any Bleach-related that might be spoilers. Atleast use a spoiler-tag.

I don't read the Bleach manga, just Naruto.

starwolf
November 22, 2006, 01:13 PM
First... I think you mean Sandaime.
And to answer your question... It's possible that Konohamaru's parents were killed in the defense against Kyuubi, and was given to Sandaime to raise afterwards.

It's one of the things that may or may not be cleared up by Kishimoto.

It is impossible for Konohamaru's parents to have died in the Kyuubi attack. Remember Konohamaru is a like 4 years younger than Naruto, and Naruto was just a newborn during the Kyuubi attack.

However, your last point is valid. We may never know for sure. As far as we know, his parents could be very much alive, or both dead while doing missions.

darkstar7
November 22, 2006, 06:42 PM
if konohamaru's parents were alive, i feel like we should've seen them by now...after all, the dad would be the third's son and asuma's brother. you'd think a character with that relationship, if they were alive, would've got some considerable spotlight.

but then again it could be like the situation with rock lee and tenten--there has never been anything shown about their parents whatsoever.

webdreamer
November 22, 2006, 09:25 PM
but then again it could be like the situation with rock lee and tenten--there has never been anything shown about their parents whatsoever.

i remember... the first time i saw lee and gai together i thought they were father and son! :-)

my prediction:
konoha teams (team ten and the backup) will meet more than just hidan and kakuzu.
kakashi is the real kakashi who has a new jutsu up his sleeve. he may be the only one who can defeat hidan by using his MS.

gnash
November 22, 2006, 10:04 PM
Why does everybody think Konohamaru's DAD is the Sandaime's child? It could be his mother too. oO And there's one female member in Akatsuki and.... uhm... nevermind.
Well, after all, we all know that Kishimoto really likes to kill off Sarutobis, so most likely Konohamaru's parents are dead... or to be killed some time soon. Female Akatsuki member... *caugh* nevermind...

poopoomaru
November 22, 2006, 10:31 PM
Why does everybody think Konohamaru's DAD is the Sandaime's child? It could be his mother too. oO And there's one female member in Akatsuki and.... uhm... nevermind.
Well, after all, we all know that Kishimoto really likes to kill off Sarutobis, so most likely Konohamaru's parents are dead... or to be killed some time soon. Female Akatsuki member... *caugh* nevermind...

Oh my sweet buddha/thor/jesus/Ra/shiva dont give them any more ideas about who the last two akatsuki members are , imaginations are already running a little too high lately ( somewhere on here people are discussing that Kabuto is a Jinchuriki , which all I have to say about it is "WTF?!")

jairdan6
November 23, 2006, 01:11 AM
i bet the identity of the last two akatsuki are also the last two emperors from one piece! think about it, 2 remaining akatsuki members (al and mysterious woman), 2 emperors from one piece, coincidence? i think not! [/sarcasm]

CheckMate
November 23, 2006, 01:22 AM
Oh my sweet buddha/thor/jesus/Ra/shiva dont give them any more ideas about who the last two akatsuki members are, .....

No offence mate, but you better watch out your words.
There would be some people who got offended by your words, and I - no we dont want that happens.

poopoomaru
November 23, 2006, 02:11 AM
And mister you_know_who lets keep it on topic lol , I meant no offence.

Its just silly man , I mean its koo to throw out possibilities , but it just gets a little random sometimes.

Hmmm I predict that it will follow one of two possibilities from the classic naruto format
[task is given]---[transition (talking , running through trees,etc)]---[ confrontation of enemy or task]----[fighting , doing]-----[fighting doing]----[same]---[same]---[reflection---[reflection]

note= give or take one or more transitional chapters and fighting chapters

I think we that right now we should get to the confrontation stage of this sequence

Gear2fu
November 23, 2006, 09:33 AM
I wonder how much longer we have until Itachi and Kisame return to come after the kyuubi. It'll probably be soon depending on if any more Akatsuki members are destroyed. Also Shikamaru, Kakashi (if it's really him), Ino, and Choji must have a good plan to kill Hidan and Kakuzu. I wonder if Hidan does have a weakness that kills him.

jlee1
November 23, 2006, 09:56 AM
When will this chapter be up?

Yondaime_101
November 23, 2006, 11:19 AM
IT's OUT!! Check the RAW

koolaideprived
November 23, 2006, 11:33 AM
Oooo, good chapter IMO. Shikimaru shows off some really neat new tricks this time around. Wonder what his chakra type is that it gives him that ability with the knives eh?

One Eyed Sharingan
RTS Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11172)

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!! if what i understand's right..........nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

[color=yellow]yugito-san ga....yugito-san ga.............iyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

dimska
Ha! Naruto is finally officially recognized as a bad ass by one of the official bad asses of the series:

Deidera: Hidan, Kakuzu, if you are going to Konoha,
Deidera: I’d like to give you a little warning…yeah!

Deidera: There’s a Jinchuriki called Uzumaki Naruto.
Deidera: If you run into him, be careful…yeah…

One Eyed Sharingan
November 23, 2006, 11:43 AM
Hmm so Shika really put his "Shadow" chakra into those chakra knives..moreover he put kageshibari into those knives, thus binding Hidan and Kakuzu's shadows.......nice

Dracul
November 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
Was hoping that we were at least gonna see a little of naruto this chapter, but im guessing that he's already on his way to save the day when the akatsuki do something nuts to team 10. *was right about kakashi just being kakashi* i hope kakashi teleports hidan to another dimension!! ;) very nice shikamaru action this chapter!

Yondaime_101
November 23, 2006, 11:51 AM
Damn, I don't want Hidan to die!! C'mon kakuzu, kick shika's ass!!

Oh yeah!! Be careful of naruto uzumaki!! The best dialogue in this chapter! This reminds me of "If you see a blond guy (Yondaime) Just run away!

Wind_NiN
November 23, 2006, 12:02 PM
Cool, looks like there's going to be a video game about naruto after timeskip meaning fillers will be soon over!!

koolaideprived
November 23, 2006, 12:03 PM
I think they're both caught, no? In one of the images you can see that the knives are in both shadows and then in the Shougi image you can see that he has an option to attack either. Interestingly I think if he attacks the one in the bottom right he's in danger of being killed by the king while if he attacks the other he's free and clear, right? Hidan is the right piece according to the image also, and Kakuzu the left. The plot thickens.

Wind_NiN
November 23, 2006, 12:09 PM
Noo.. we have to wait till early spring for the fillers to end.. T_T

midnight789
November 23, 2006, 12:15 PM
I think they're both caught, no? In one of the images you can see that the knives are in both shadows and then in the Shougi image you can see that he has an option to attack either. Interestingly I think if he attacks the one in the bottom right he's in danger of being killed by the king while if he attacks the other he's free and clear, right? Hidan is the right piece according to the image also, and Kakuzu the left. The plot thickens.

That's what it looks like. I haven't read any trans yet, just looked at the raw, so I can't wait to hear what's being said. Anyway, seems like Hidan isn't going to be around much longer (take a look at shika's face in the last frame, he's out for revenge >.>). I'd also like to say I like the way Shikamaru's character is evolving, and I hope he doesn't stop smoking after this arc.

Yondaime_101
November 23, 2006, 12:22 PM
I told you so...Shika used the chakra blades to pin down Hidan!!
I still don't think it's over, Hidan will come up with yet another power-up, he can't be defeated that easily. There is still Kakuzu, which as I said earlier is another thinker like shika. Only Naruto will be able to destroy kakuzu.

One Eyed Sharingan
November 23, 2006, 12:24 PM
Trans by Yoshitsune (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11183.)

Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu eh? Nice

To Be Announced
November 23, 2006, 01:01 PM
Shikamaru freaking owns.

sharinganLS
November 23, 2006, 01:04 PM
Alrite so its not only Hidan who is under shikamaru's new shadow jutsu; Kakuzu too is under it.

Look at pg 32 it shows a chakra blade in from of kakuzu too!!!

To Be Announced
November 23, 2006, 01:08 PM
(A little off topic) - For all you guys worrying about the fillers ending in Spring 07, remember it's Japan's Spring, not ours, which is in early February, so it's better than what you'd think (Not late March/Early April). . .

Just saying, because I was worried for a minute too. . .

Remus
November 23, 2006, 01:27 PM
Nice chapter but the jutsu of Shika is not really a jutsu.

shirohama
November 23, 2006, 01:28 PM
Cool technique by Shikamaru, but I'm sure there's going to be a time limit? the amount of chakra stored in the blade?

Remus
November 23, 2006, 01:31 PM
Cool technique by Shikamaru, but I'm sure there's going to be a time limit? the amount of chakra stored in the blade?
#

There is always a limit. Well lets see if Kishi finishes the two Akatsukis pretty quick or if it takes another month.

shirohama
November 23, 2006, 01:33 PM
Hopefully one of them dies...

sharinganLS
November 23, 2006, 01:42 PM
Also Deidera's warning to hidan abt naruto is like a foreshadowing that naruto will make an appearance in this battle.

sharingan_kakashi
November 23, 2006, 02:12 PM
Hopefully one of them dies...

yeah! kakashi can ambush kakuzu and shika can kill Hidan himself. If it all goes according to plan.

psychohare
November 23, 2006, 02:13 PM
Naruto needs someone to test his new jutsu on, there's nothing better than a stationary, "human" target... although i think kakashi could just send them to the other dimension right at this very moment... saves alot of effort...

darkkarl
November 23, 2006, 02:17 PM
Kakashi seems to not be himself in the panels just shown. I wonder how he'll figure in the next few chapters. ALso, I'm still guessing that if it IS naruto dressed up as kakashi fighting with team 10, then he'd have at least a couple of bunshins training the new jutsu with yamato taicho etc.

yeah, totally cool stuff - SHikamaru is living up to the "knight" concept. actually the board shows him in a pretty strong position. Problem is the very action of capturing one of the 2 pieces threatened (I'm assuming it moves like a chess knight) will require the sacrifice of the initial strong position.

shirohama
November 23, 2006, 02:33 PM
I'm really not a fan of the rasengan anymore, I mean it was ownage and all, but now the way naruto uses it, it just sucks. He sucks at efficently producing + executing the move, always gets owned before he gets a chance to do it...it sucks..

Remus
November 23, 2006, 02:45 PM
I'm really not a fan of the rasengan anymore, I mean it was ownage and all, but now the way naruto uses it, it just sucks. He sucks at efficently producing + executing the move, always gets owned before he gets a chance to do it...it sucks..

Ah well so far he kicked Itachi bunshin,Kabuto and Sasuke. Nice one for the little blockhead. Well as someone stated somewhere else this whole Naruto completing Rasengan thing is in my opinion just to make him realise how jutsus work which means he learns the highest level of form manipulation and nature element chakra control. When you learned the highest steps what problems would you have with every other jutsus ?

JoJoJO
November 23, 2006, 03:00 PM

This the problem when people watch too much fillers.

I wonder what else shika can do with those chakra blades.

shirohama
November 23, 2006, 03:03 PM
Yeah fillers is zZzzzz, shikamaru on the other hand is interesting, he has more freaking character development than naruto

DarkManSharingan32
November 23, 2006, 03:15 PM
You guys are overestimating Healing Ninjutsu...
it might be the case that it HAS been healed, but still needs to be wrapped for a very good reason.
---

Also, remember that the Kazengan is NOT finished, so it's entirely possible that Naruto tried to use the jutsu and SOMETHING happened and Kakashi had to put his own body on the line. *shrugs* The Raikiri backfiring is also a valid occurance. (Raikiri vs. Kazengan... which is what i think happened.)
---

MY prediction.
Kakashi is Kakashi, and as for Shikamaru's plan... we will only hear the part about how to find Hidan and Kakuzu. The actual fighting tactics we will probably "just miss"... as the manga begins for next week. This way we will all be surprised when we see what Shikamaru has cooked up.

The scene will shift either right to Sakura/Naruto, or a quick flash to Akatsuki preparing the Nibii.

If it switches to Sakura... she will walk up on Naruto (seeing that his right hand is also bandaged)... and inform him of the immediate situation. Of course Naruto will hot-headedly try to immediately go after Kakashi and Team 10. She and Tenzou will restrain him, and she will tell him Kakashi's and Tsunade's clause...

He must finish his jutsu within 24 hours... Tenzou will most likely have something to say about this, advising Sakura that that is impossible. The jutsu is too unstable... or something...

Naruto will look frustrated, and then that will quickly dissolve.
He'll make a promise to Sakura and say something like. "Heh. We're lucky. Cause it will only take me another 12 hours."

And thats how the chapter will end...

Yay.

Meh, pretty close...
But it seems as if Kishi has sacrificed up the Nibi... a poor choice in my opinion. I don't really see the point in creating a character with that much potential, and killing her off... but i guess if we HAD to see the Akatsuki this much, a no-named person would be pretty hard to deal with (although Nibii would suffice.)

Anyways, a very solid chapter... with a more determined than ever Shikamaru. This plan is brilliant because it gives the appearence of a solo-kamikaze mission by Shikamaru... when there is sooo much more depth to it.

And guys, remember... It's moves/situations like this that Shikamaru would have tried to avoid in a real Shougi game... but now that Asuma has taught him that lesson through his death... we get to see something this bold.

Go, Kishi!

As far as Shikamaru is concerned.

lol

Hemostrat
November 23, 2006, 03:26 PM
Odd...

"The Nibi is sealed... the Sanbi reamins" page 3.

What? O_o?

Pawnucy
November 23, 2006, 03:35 PM
I don't know... realy odd... :|

mrwhos
November 23, 2006, 04:02 PM
Better then your neck xD

kadodo
November 23, 2006, 04:14 PM
Well I guess Akatsuki was definitely aiming for Naruto next, but I wonder if team ten will really need backup with those two guys when they have Kakashi here and also because they have the goal to take their revenge for their sensei's death.

sharinganLS
November 23, 2006, 04:21 PM
Odd...

"The Nibi is sealed... the Sanbi reamins" page 3.

What? O_o?
i think it was probably a translation error. The AL didnt say "the sanbi" remains. He actually said the "three" others remain (he is refering to the number of bijus not yet captured.)

kadodo
November 23, 2006, 04:36 PM
I can't wai to see how that battle is going to end. Is team ten enough for the job or will they need assistance from team seven?

shlowbro
November 23, 2006, 04:45 PM
yeah the fight is going to be awesome especially with the shika/kakashi combo! i really wouldn't mind if they change the main character to Shikamaru.... but that's not going to happen. :(
Naruto will appear in the end to finish off Hidan and Kakuzu for good!
Hopefully after thousands of hours of training, he doesn't need a kagebunshin to create a regular rasengan.... sigh.

Konkun
November 23, 2006, 04:55 PM
Well from the looks of it. Shikamaru managed to capture both Hidan and Kazuku using the chakra blades ability. The Akatsuki duo is facing a bad odd. Using the Shogi, one of them will be captured/destroyed, but Team 10 will sacrifice something to gain a piece. Shikamaru, the knight, can destroy one but not both, this is where his teammates come in to help. They can either back him up so that is not taken or attack the other piece while Shikamaru attacks the other piece. Its a knight fork but Shikamaru might lose as well in order to gain an important piece. Another sacrifice must be made

kunai-knight
November 23, 2006, 05:24 PM
i think it was probably a translation error. The AL didnt say "the sanbi" remains. He actually said the "three" others remain (he is refering to the number of bijus not yet captured.)

oh makes sense now. thanks for clearing that up

poopoomaru
November 23, 2006, 05:35 PM
YESSS Yugito is dead! no more booboolicous theories on her coming back or being saved!

But anyway on the fight, those blades wont be as effective as you might think , they cant logically hold as much chakra as Shikamaru has and he wouldnt logically give all his chakra to the blades. Remember that when your opponent is in such a ridicously higher class of power then the user of the shadow bind then they can resist. COnsidering that only a small amount could be given to the blades then they will only hold Hidan and KAzuku for a few moments , so shikamaru will have to quickly connect his shadow bind jutsu to the chakra blades , but even then it cant last too long, it is one guy with moderate amounts of chakra and stamina vs. two akatsuki members , the chance they will break out is still very good , so I think Kakashi and chouji will need to come down as soon as possible and take them out before that time.

And awesome move on kishimoto , making it seem like shikamaru was throwing the kunai so fast they were blurs to hide the fact they were chakra blades.

Solace
November 23, 2006, 05:52 PM
I think people are missing the two most important things Shika did to ensure his chance of killing Hidan. Not only did he use the first tag as a distraction, the explosion caused by the tag severed the chain Hidan uses to swing his scythe around, but also pinned him down with the shadow bind after purposely manuvering him closer to his hiding spot, and far out of reach of the scythe! With no scythe to draw blood and no way of attacking with it at a distance if he did manage to retreive it, Hidan's fighting is severely disadvantaged, and his immortality jutsu momentarily out of reach even if he wasn't shadow bound. Now Shika can focus his energy on holding the Kuzuku, and he's laid the groundwork for Hidan's defeat. That's my boy!

Sarmad
November 23, 2006, 06:16 PM
First off... I'm relieved that ....
Naruto won't get those Chakra Blades!!!!! :occa :yelling
At least it's very unlikely that he gets 'em any time soon !!

Oh yeah!! Be careful of naruto uzumaki!! The best dialogue in this chapter! This reminds me of "If you see a blond guy (Yondaime) Just run away!

I agree, that's really awesome. And it's kinda foreshadowing, that Naruto will bash Hidan or Kakuzu or both, which is totally good news!! YAY!! :occa

This the problem when people watch too much fillers.

That's pretty much it! Still, it would be nice to see a variety of new Jutsus ;)

I think this chapter is great. There's definitely something exciting going to happen! Shikamaru has it all planned out, so we'll surely see more fighting. I mean there has to be more fighting in order to kill time, until Team 7 arrives!

fakemoonlandings
November 23, 2006, 07:07 PM
what a great chapter indeed.

i would like to state some points however.

notice that kishimoto put white background all over when kakuzu and hidan were walking. notice the (white) dead trees and clear sky. i think he put this to put emphasis on shikamaru's shadow jutsu. the other thing is, though they used another route, isn't it a bit risky because they're wearing black and their surrounding's white. no matter how powerful you are, it is still better if you get there on time (konoha) undetected.

i wonder if kakuzu uses thread to sew back limbs just like machi (genei ryodan from hunter x hunter) does this mean he also uses threads to kill enemies?

another thing though, we know kakuzu considers hidan a nuisance. was he using reverse psychology when he told hidan to be careful when they were attacked? is he planning to sacrifice hidan just to get enough info on shikamaru and the others?

im thinking they would meet naruto soon (if hidan is still alive.) it's a cliche. antagonists often do that, disregarding any advice and regretting their actions once they were defeated by the same guy they're underestimating.

i hope this works.

kingfencer
November 23, 2006, 07:41 PM
i don't think neither of them will die without naruto jumping in some way.

mangadictus
November 23, 2006, 07:48 PM
I think Kakuzu threads are thicker than the usual thread. Looks more like veins from the body.

Kakuzu hates Hidan's guts. But seeing how his Konoha counterparts fight, Kakuzu might have felt that fighting alongside Hidan was the best option atm. That proves it when he acknowledged Shika's battle intellect. If he was to fight alone, he's dead meat.

FatalFlaw
November 23, 2006, 08:16 PM
=O

I don't think it's Naruto, i think it's Kakashi.
As far as those bandages are concerned, my best guess is that he tried doing a Naruto-esque move with a Bunshin doing the type manipulation.

Figure he'd want to try it out, it was somewhat his idea. And perhaps the energy was so strong, that it screwed his arm up.

mangadictus
November 23, 2006, 08:21 PM
Or could be that it went it backfired since he's the lightning type and he did a wind type rasengan. Could be possible.

kingfencer
November 23, 2006, 08:50 PM
but the manga is called naruto, in some shape or form he will interfere, imo, i think there might be a third atk member throwing off shika's plans, they get injured, and naruto comes and save the day.

mangadictus
November 23, 2006, 08:58 PM
but the manga is called naruto, in some shape or form he will interfere, imo, i think there might be a third atk member throwing off shika's plans, they get injured, and naruto comes and save the day.

Exactly what I had in mind. Actually that was my pred for 332. There's got to be an Akatsuki lurking somewhere. Zetsu maybe? I believe that will be the element of surprise for the nxt chap.

fakemoonlandings
November 23, 2006, 09:08 PM
yes, i do feel that's what happened. kakashi might have put himself on the line for naruto's jutsu to improve or something like that. i feel they'll put flashbacks on the next chapters just to showcase how naruto did it.

mangadictus
November 23, 2006, 09:18 PM
Do you think that glare by Shikamaru has a murderous intent on it? Looks like he's gonna eat those two alive. Since Asuma's death, Shika has been different, a bit off from his old laid back self. Something's going on. We'll find out next week.