PDA

View Full Version : Discussion The Mangahelpers Bleach Fan Plot Project

monkey D luffy
May 11, 2010, 03:37 PM
after looking at this thread: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21270
i came up with the idea of making our own plot starting with the end of chapter 402 (this week's chapter)
the rules are each post should be a continuation of the previous post plot wise, meaning dont come up with plot that contredicts the last post. beyond that you are free to do what ever you want.

each post should have between 2-15 lines, when even this:
"char X: ?!" is considered a line
do not give spoilers from the future chapters. meaning you are not allowed to use whatever is discussed in a spoiler thread.

if you used plot from the chapter that came out the same week. for exemple if the next chapter comes out on may 13 and the one following it comes out on may 20, between may 13 and 20, again, assuming you used material from the chapter, spoiler tags are a MUST! im serious i will contact the mods of bleach forum to enforce this

also the usual rules apply here: so no flaming and such

if you want to continue the story please qoute the previous part so we will know who continues which part (some times there might be people that continue the same post a few minutes a part from each other)

i would like to start:

after the explosion we see nothing is left where aizen was standing.
ichigo: what the hell was that!? that was insane!
gin: aizen-sama... you shouldnt give them false hope
ichigo: what?!?!
kisuke: so that wasnt enough huh?! well i figured as much so i took more precaution!
we see aizen behind kisuke.
aizen: oh really?! come then show me what you got! now that i have dused with the hougyoku you cant do any thing!
kisuke: you shouldnt talk so much aizen!
and then...

edit to the rules:

i would like it if whoever starts a new brench of plot to pm me so i can update the current running plot. i would also want to ask to try and continue other people plots before starting a new brench so that we can have a mangahelpers mega plot.

thank you.

Hystzen
May 11, 2010, 03:43 PM
i would like to start:

after the explosion we see nothing is left where aizen was standing.
ichigo: what the hell was that!? that was insane!
gin: aizen-sama... you shouldnt give them false hope
ichigo: what?!?!
kisuke: so that wasnt enough huh?! well i figured as much so i took more precaution!
we see aizen behind kisuke.
aizen: oh really?! come then show me what you got! now that i have dused with the hougyoku you cant do any thing!
kisuke: you shouldnt talk so much aizen!
and then...

be intresting to see how this will play out...ar well lets see

Kisuke draws benehime

Aizen: hmph if you hadou could not wound a god why would your zan work

Aizen tries to grab kisuke but kisuke quickly evades

Ichigo: what speed

Gin smiles

something like that?

monkey D luffy
May 11, 2010, 03:48 PM
be intresting to see how this will play out...ar well lets see

Kisuke draws benehime

Aizen: hmph if you hadou could not wound a god why would your zan work

Aizen tries to grab kisuke but kisuke quickly evades

Ichigo: what speed

Gin smiles

something like that?

yes. just like that.

gin: you think that is impressive? have you forgotten my mach 500 bankai?
ichigo: yeah, yeah. mach 500.
gin tries to shoot ichigo once more but ichigo evades
gin: how?!
ichigo: you think ill let my dad and urahara san still all the glory? watch this!

kkck
May 11, 2010, 03:55 PM
Ichigo: This is my real power

**Ichigo puts his mask on** Gin is not smiling. Ichigo rushes in with a full powered GT in his blade.

Gin thinks to himself: Its not gonna be that easy punk.....

Ichigo: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!@#$%^&*

Gins tips his sword towards ichigo and shots. Ichigo gets his mask scratched.

Gin: You thought it'd be that easy with a mask?

Ichigo: bastard... You made your sword appear to be slower than what it was so that I'd get overconfident... Had it not been for my mask boost I would have died...

Gin: You catch on fast....

fight continues

Kisuke: You got overconfident aizen san... You should know even weaker beings can be a threat under the right conditions....

Ishin: .....

Reaitsu thing suddenly covers the entire area

Ishin: WTH is this? I've never felt reiatsu like this....

Kisuke: OMG

Aizen appears, he is out of breath.

Aizen: You.... called? You thought.... I'd fall so easily.... after right... in the middle of my... evolution...? Now it is my turn to say..... How naive.....

White stuff covers aizen.... he regenerates his arms, he seems to regain his breath....

Aizen: Now.. It is time for you to witness the end of my evolution.

edit: I was working on my part, I just did not want to finish to find out someone wrote something before me. I was merely saving my spot so to speak.

monkey D luffy
May 11, 2010, 03:59 PM
edit: hmm... good idea. thanks for clearifying it.

poobert
May 12, 2010, 03:35 AM
Ichigo: This is my real power

**Ichigo puts his mask on** Gin is not smiling. Ichigo rushes in with a full powered GT in his blade.

Gin thinks to himself: Its not gonna be that easy punk.....

Ichigo: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!@#$%^&*

Gins tips his sword towards ichigo and shots. Ichigo gets his mask scratched.

Gin: You thought it'd be that easy with a mask?

Ichigo: bastard... You made your sword appear to be slower than what it was so that I'd get overconfident... Had it not been for my mask boost I would have died...

Gin: You catch on fast....

fight continues

Kisuke: You got overconfident aizen san... You should know even weaker beings can be a threat under the right conditions....

Ishin: .....

Reaitsu thing suddenly covers the entire area

Ishin: WTH is this? I've never felt reiatsu like this....

Kisuke: OMG

Aizen appears, he is out of breath.

Aizen: You.... called? You thought.... I'd fall so easily.... after right... in the middle of my... evolution...? Now it is my turn to say..... How naive.....

White stuff covers aizen.... he regenerates his arms, he seems to regain his breath....

Aizen: Now.. It is time for you to witness the end of my evolution.

Reatsu swamps the surrounding area.

Ichigo looks towards Aizen as fear grips his eyes.... His mask starts to shatter.

Gin takes the opportunity to hit Ichigo in the shoulder, but Ichigo manages to keep it bay, albeit exerting himself to the fullest.

Suddenly Aizen turns around and sees yoruichi run towards urahara with a strange contraption.

Yoruichi: It is finally finished!

Isshin: That's!!!?!

Urahara: I had hoped the seal would have defeated him. I am not entirely sure what will happen if I use this......

How far can we deviate from the actual plot?

AlB
May 12, 2010, 04:14 AM
wow, a thread where I can express my wild, crazy-ass imagination? hm, I like it :)

strawberry: Urahara-san! you... did it?
Isshin: so easily! it's almost unbelievable. you took this bastard down even after he dominated both Gotei 13 and Vizards. you sneaky old bastard :)
Urahara: that leaves Mr. Ichimaru...
Gin: my, my, ya never learn, do ya?!
Aizen suddenly emerges from Urahara's behind and blasts him with black coffin (AN: come on!! I miss this hado :p)
standard wide-eyed reactions from good guys. :notrust (AN:actually, this reactions quite annoy me)
Black coffin dissolves. Urahara had managed to put up some barrier but still bleeds heavily.
Aizen: still alive? well, not for long...
Aizen swings his sword but Isshin stops it.
2 vs 1 next chapter :)))

monkey D luffy
May 12, 2010, 06:23 AM

Ichigo looks towards Aizen as fear grips his eyes.... His mask starts to shatter.

Gin takes the opportunity to hit Ichigo in the shoulder, but Ichigo manages to keep it bay, albeit exerting himself to the fullest.

Suddenly Aizen turns around and sees yoruichi run towards urahara with a strange contraption.

Urahara: I had hoped the seal would have defeated him. I am not entirely sure what will happen if I use this......

How far can we deviate from the actual plot?

one question? did you find the spoiler before it was posted here?
if not that is so mega friggin awesome. if yes. i thank you for using spoiler tags but try not to use that again in later posts.

you can daviate as much as you like. this is a fan plot. it can be as outragous as you want it to be. just stick to the rules i gave (continued from last post and dont hog all the plot to yourself :p )

wow, a thread where I can express my wild, crazy-ass imagination? hm, I like it :)

Isshin: so easily! it's almost unbelievable. you took this bastard down even after he dominated both Gotei 13 and Vizards. you sneaky old bastard :)
Aizen suddenly emerges from Urahara's behind and blasts him with black coffin (AN: come on!! I miss this hado :p)
standard wide-eyed reactions from good guys. :notrust (AN:actually, this reactions quite annoy me)
Black coffin dissolves. Urahara had managed to put up some barrier but still bleeds heavily.

i actually wanted that you will continue the last poster's plot and not from the end of 402. the end of 402 was just so people would know when was the starting point.

but ok lets start another plot line and people will choose which one they want to to continue.

so now we have pooberts latest post:

and AlB's post:

also i would like it if whoever starts a new brench of plot to pm me so i can update the current running plot. i would also want to ask to try and continue other people plots before starting a new brench so that we can have a mangahelpers mega plot.

thank you.

poobert
May 12, 2010, 08:09 AM
one question? did you find the spoiler before it was posted here?
if not that is so mega friggin awesome. if yes. i thank you for using spoiler tags but try not to use that again in later posts.

Wait what :blink I was making stuff up. I never ever read spoilers....

anyway, carried on from Alb:

Isshin swings again at Aizen, who backs off.
Isshing then gets between Urahara and Aizen and enters a flurry of swings
Aizen: hmph! trying to stop me finishing off the ex master of the hogyoku?
Isshin gets angry and blasts aizen with kido spell 89.
Aizen does a back flip: Hah! I think were are done here. GIN!
Isshin looks back and sees Urahara with Gin's sword poking through his body. Sweat drips from his face.

AlB
May 12, 2010, 10:55 AM
Wait what :blink I was making stuff up. I never ever read spoilers....

anyway, carried on from Alb:

Isshin swings again at Aizen, who backs off.
Isshing then gets between Urahara and Aizen and enters a flurry of swings
Aizen: hmph! trying to stop me finishing off the ex master of the hogyoku?
Isshin gets angry and blasts aizen with kido spell 89.
Aizen does a back flip: Hah! I think were are done here. GIN!
Isshin looks back and sees Urahara with Gin's sword poking through his body. Sweat drips from his face.

oh so that's how it works. lol my bad, should have read more carefully. anyway. continued

Gin: my my, if it wasn't an easy kill.
Isshin: Urahara!!!
Gin withdraws the sword from Urahara and the latter starts falling to the ground but is swallowed by Minazuki mid-air. Ichi appears behind Gin with his mask and fires GT at his ass, but Aizen is fast enough to get behind gin and put up a kido barrier like the one we saw from him already before GT connects.
Aizen: you shouldn't drop your guard down, Gin
Gin: ma bad, Capt'n Aizen
Aizen: never mind that. be extra careful from now on. it seems we shall be fighting not only Kurosaki family from now on.
while they are talking minazuki put urahara gently on the ground and hachi forms one of the barriers around him. Minazuki returns to Unohana who looks pretty pissed

lol poobert and I really trashed Urahara :p but I dodn't want him to die so I made up minazuki thing :)

if u guys don't like this one then just ignore it :p

monkey D luffy
May 18, 2010, 12:22 PM
oh so that's how it works. lol my bad, should have read more carefully. anyway. continued

Gin: my my, if it wasn't an easy kill.
Isshin: Urahara!!!
Gin withdraws the sword from Urahara and the latter starts falling to the ground but is swallowed by Minazuki mid-air. Ichi appears behind Gin with his mask and fires GT at his ass, but Aizen is fast enough to get behind gin and put up a kido barrier like the one we saw from him already before GT connects.
Aizen: you shouldn't drop your guard down, Gin
Gin: ma bad, Capt'n Aizen
Aizen: never mind that. be extra careful from now on. it seems we shall be fighting not only Kurosaki family from now on.
while they are talking minazuki put urahara gently on the ground and hachi forms one of the barriers around him. Minazuki returns to Unohana who looks pretty pissed

lol poobert and I really trashed Urahara :p but I dodn't want him to die so I made up minazuki thing :)

if u guys don't like this one then just ignore it :p

continued:

unohana glares at aizen.
unohana: this is far enough, now it is my turn to join this battle
aizen: you really think you can beat me unohana, what does a captain that can only heal is going to do to me.
unohana: this!
unohaba release minazuki and yells: give him back all the damage he has given!
aizen: !?!?!
minazuki shots some unidentified spit at aizen.

to be continued by next poster

Smerten
June 05, 2010, 02:09 PM
continued:

unohana glares at aizen.
unohana: this is far enough, now it is my turn to join this battle
aizen: you really think you can beat me unohana, what does a captain that can only heal is going to do to me.
unohana: this!
unohaba release minazuki and yells: give him back all the damage he has given!
aizen: !?!?!
minazuki shots some unidentified spit at aizen.

to be continued by next poster

continued...
Aizen got a face-full and started screaming in agony. He is then shown to be heavily injured.
Aizen: ... Kukukuku... Really, such a futile atempt.
The former squad 5 captain started to get on his feet, though wobbly, that familiar smile on his face. "Did you forget? This hogyoku makes me invincible. In moments I will be recovered from th--!"
Aizen suddenly felt a stabbing pain, and started to cough up blood. What was wrong? Why wasn't he healing?
"Well what's the matter?" He heard a familliar voice say. He quickly looked up to see Urahara coming out of Minazuki, looking strained. "You're probably wondering why you aren't healing, huh?" The blonde shinigami continued. "I finally saw an opening to use this." He held up a now empty bottle. "In my search to find a way to destroy the hogyoku I invented a rather peculiar liquid that disrupts the spiritual wavelengths of the hogyoku, be it for about two minutes. When minazuki swallowed me I had a hunch that Unohana-san would use her offensive capabilities, so I mixed the contents of this bottle into the spit. I knew you would dodge the contents of the bottle, but you wouldn't dodge the spit out of arrogance. So there you have it. Now, to take this window of oppertunity I'll finish you off. Bankai!" An enormous reiatsu started emanating from Urahara as he was engulfed by a crimson mist...

so, urahara's bankai, tough one ;)