PDA

View Full Version : For those who think Akainu will find One Piece before Luffy

Yami_Yami_No_Mi_89
May 11, 2010, 09:49 PM
I think it's pretty clear Oda brought out this main character after 10 years cause is going to be the final enemy not only cause he killed Ace but after WB death he's the closest to One Piece...

modoki
May 12, 2010, 12:30 AM
akainu is an admiral and im sure he doesnt give a damn about the one piece.
If the one piece was a physical item, he would have destroyed it if he could

akainu wont be the final antagonist.

but a series of individuals like BB

Immo
May 12, 2010, 12:52 AM
I don't see him as final villain, but rather last marine except Coby to fight before Raftel. Luffy's destiny is spit on his grave, dont forget it.

undertoe
May 12, 2010, 12:53 AM
Did anyone think this?

Shiro-kun
May 12, 2010, 01:14 AM
On BB ..I dont see BB as the final antagonist at all (well for the manga atleast) , But he will be the final antagonist to the SH in the quest / challenge for OP since its been greatly hinted by WB Speech and Roger's motives that OP will not be the end , ( since as the story progresses its seems OP is a challenge to live up to Roger's goals.)

ON the marines and Akanu
If any marines that are involved in the quest for OP , it will obviously be Smoker (Smoker has more similarities to Garp's hunt than Coby does) since he has vowed to hunt down Luffy and i can see Smoker recruiting Coby and Helmeppo (uh sp?) during the quest

Provided on that Akainu may be defeated prior or after OP is found but since I see him as a hound for The WG and to add on now that Sengoku is currently losing faith in the WG , I cam see Akainu taking up the Fleet Admiral position as a even more obeying dog and being very subservient to the Gorousei. So if anything happens i can see Akainu being a major player in times to come (such as the war hinted by WB ) but not the the final antagonist it just seems its being reserve for someone (But my bets are on the Gorousei or Buggy (jkjkjkjk)

BlackHair
May 12, 2010, 01:22 AM
akainu is an admiral and im sure he doesnt give a damn about the one piece.Normally I would have agreed with you. But WB said that the treasure will trigger a great war against the WG. So maybe now the HQ and other forces of the WG might want to get or get rid of the treasure to save trouble.

If the one piece was a physical item, he would have destroyed it if he couldOne piece is on Raftet, maybe the MHQ (I believe most likely) don't know how to get there. So even if they wanted to destroy or get the treasure, they can't. Also it is already confirmed that the treasure is also of physical material.

About the final villain case, Luffy will most likely fight BB before Raftet. However WB predicted a battle after Raftet, so the final opponent of the SHs is the WG, not the BB pirates.

johnnyb7
May 17, 2010, 04:15 PM
lol, no way dude. And besides one piece will probably just be a collection of items from Rogers crew.

OunknownO
May 21, 2010, 04:42 PM
Yeah, WG has no problems on their hand right now, so they can do what ever they want -.-' They are the law, and that is time consuming especially now after the war because they don't have enough staff for that kind of missions.

PS. BB will be the last obstacle for Luffy on the path to the pirate king(look at BB's crew and look at the mugiwara's, it will be 10 vs 10).

MaiSiaoSiao
September 12, 2010, 06:24 AM
Yeah, WG has no problems on their hand right now, so they can do what ever they want -.-' They are the law, and that is time consuming especially now after the war because they don't have enough staff for that kind of missions.

PS. BB will be the last obstacle for Luffy on the path to the pirate king(look at BB's crew and look at the mugiwara's, it will be 10 vs 10).

Yea and their crew has some similarities like usopp and the other marksman on BB side,shiryu and zoro swordsman.
the man with the mask and the old man im not sure.Currently BB has new members recruited from Impel down so yea..

frontaLobotomy
September 12, 2010, 07:05 AM
I think it'll be Dragon who has the big battle with Akainu as a one on one. Luffy will fight him again, but I think he'll have some help from his crew. Whether the Revolutionary Army have an interest in One Piece remains to be seen, but Akainu clearly has business with Dragon and they're going to fight it out at some point I believe.
Luffy's final advesary will be out of Blackbeard, Law and possibly Kid. He's going to have to battle them, it's just a case of which order they come in.

Freid
September 12, 2010, 10:20 AM
Well I would think that as the pirate king, he would undoubtedly be as strong as Whitebeard and being that strong means not being on par with an admiral and probably much stronger. That being said, luffys final opponent can't be just an admiral. Its possible that akainu could have become much stronger but imo I don't see him developing such strength that allows him to keep up with future luffy. Strength that he could acquire in his many years of being in the marines in such a short time doesnt sound right. It wouldn't happen. When you get to someone of akainus level, ur development in strength probably increases extrememly slowly compared to how quickly he would have developed when he was a rookie marine. Its pretty obvious that people with kings haki have the biggest potential so BB is number one on the last villain candidates list. If BB ain't the last villain which is also possible, I still don't see any other character replacing him. It would seem out of place unless Oda starts developing a new character worthy of bein a final villain immediately after the time skip. Although I don't even like the idea of BB being the final villain myself (I can't take him seriously with those gaps in his teeth tbh). People think the final battle in one piece would be strawhats and allies vs marines, but I see something more. BB would have probably gathered allies of his own through his jounrey in the grandline, pirates who who are truely bad like himself. So I see something like a tripple threat match kinda thing happening Strawhats and allies vs BB and allies vs Marine/government. Man, the stare down between all three would be a sight to behold.

Philbo
September 16, 2010, 03:02 PM
Akainu I do not think is interested in One Piece. If he did want to find it then it would be to destroy it, this way the golden age of pirates comes to an end.

I've always imagined Luffy is following Rogers original path through the world, probably because they've both been to Skypea. I think Blackbeard is Luffy's 'Shiki' and they'll eventually have a big fight before OP is reached by either party. Luffy then will obtain the status of Pirate King, uncover the truth about the void century and move against the World Government... finishing what Roger could not finish due to illness.

To start the final war I'd love for something like the Enies Lobby arc where Luffy barges in before everyone else! Luffy slingshotting himself to the island where the marines are making their stand on. The first thing the marines know is that Luffy has used his characteristic punch (the one used against Bellemy/Tenruubito) on Akainu's face to start the war!

Of course, I'm totally wrong. The reality is that whatever Oda will think up will surpass whatever I think up many times over! =P