PDA

View Full Version : Theory What happens if Orihime succeeds in denying the Hougyoku?

kisuke1300
May 15, 2010, 07:37 PM
I had this crazy idea the other day. Probably got it from watching too much science fiction. But what happens if Orihime actually DOES manage to deny the hougyoku? I mean, all of the events that have occured, even Ichigo becoming a shinigami, happened because Kisuke invented the Hougyoku. But if Orihime denys that event from reality, than Kisuke can never have created the Hougyoku in the first place, and none of the events in Bleach would have taken place. Wouldn't the whole storyline of Bleach become moot?

Revolation
May 15, 2010, 08:27 PM
I had this crazy idea the other day. Probably got it from watching too much science fiction. But what happens if Orihime actually DOES manage to deny the hougyoku? I mean, all of the events that have occured, even Ichigo becoming a shinigami, happened because Kisuke invented the Hougyoku. But if Orihime denys that event from reality, than Kisuke can never have created the Hougyoku in the first place, and none of the events in Bleach would have taken place. Wouldn't the whole storyline of Bleach become moot?

thats like saying rejecting isshin would make ichigo and his sisters dissapear.

i think if she rejects the gougyoku is justs goes away. just like how injuries go away when she rejects them

Exodi
May 15, 2010, 08:56 PM
Precisely what Revolation said.

Though, I don't think Orihime can't reject the Hogyoku (or any object specifically).
She can reject things that happen to an object. She could try using Tsubaki....but...I don't know...

Kaiten
May 16, 2010, 12:22 AM
I personally believe Orihime will reject the hougyoku. I don't think Kubo would have foreshadowed it if he did not plan on having it happen. It would be a sensible way for Aizen to be deprived of what is now his power source. Also, it would explain why Orihime has such godly powers. I do not believe it will eliminate past events, healing Chad's arm did not turn back time and reverse his fight with Yammi.

kkck
May 16, 2010, 12:20 PM
Rukia has rejected a number of events but that does not mean they did not actually happen. If that was the case the people subjected to her power would not remember ever being hurt in the first place.

Hystzen
May 17, 2010, 09:08 AM
orihime will destroy the houg then ichigo will do the deathblow there has to be a reason aizen pretty much worshipped her powers and compared them to godlike..plus she cant just be there to go kurosaki kun all the rest of the manga