PDA

View Full Version : Anime What do you think the next filler arc should be about??

Boagrious
May 24, 2010, 03:11 PM
We are reaching a peak point in the series, so it will be a while before a new filler arc gets started.:D What do you think the main subject of that arc should be? Plot, setting, etc.

shinsengumi
May 24, 2010, 03:38 PM
i think it simply shouldnt exist ^^ honestly , i would love to never see another one of those filler arcs but if you have to ask ;
i would say 1 about genryusai's past . how he became the captain-commander or how he taimed ryujin jakka or anything else . srsly ,anything works just fine as long as its about genryusai's past

thejager
May 24, 2010, 03:48 PM
one place intrigues more than any other

Hell

we have only seen it once and only at the gates, but it looks like there are powerful beings in there, as well as all the damned souls

Royal dimension is interesting... but bah..

maybe Isshin's background and reason for being on Earth

sarutobi_sensei
May 24, 2010, 04:03 PM
well, it'll be another side story.

Hell, Royal Dimension, Isshin's background should only be focused on the manga.

We know that Hell is where the hollows whose previous lives were lived with malice are sent by Shinigami, and I have a strong feeling that this will be focused on the manga.

Royal Dimension, lol, obvious, it'll be focused on the manga before anything.

Isshin's past, after june or july is going to be focused.

Boagrious
May 24, 2010, 04:45 PM
one place intrigues more than any other

Hell

we have only seen it once and only at the gates, but it looks like there are powerful beings in there, as well as all the damned souls

Royal dimension is interesting... but bah..

maybe Isshin's background and reason for being on Earth

I find it hilarious that you said it like that, kinda creepy. But like Sarutobi said, it will have to be some sort of side story, like all the ones we have seen so far.

fullmoon
May 24, 2010, 07:01 PM
Crap filler should butt out but something more revealed about Isshin is nice :darn

hajialibaig
May 24, 2010, 07:56 PM
typical highschool comedy in the first bleach episodes were the best IMO

Boagrious
May 25, 2010, 05:24 AM
typical highschool comedy in the first bleach episodes were the best IMO

I miss those specially because they were for the most part short in length, maybe 3 episodes and that's it. (HOHOHOHO!)

hossice
May 25, 2010, 08:24 PM
more tatsuki :)

Boagrious
May 26, 2010, 07:01 PM
More Tatsuki is def a must :D More KT and Ichigo's family! That's what we need

Nicholas.Sama
May 26, 2010, 10:36 PM
AVOID HITSUGAYA!!!
More Pendulum fillers would be cool
The adventures of the SS outcasts while they were still part of the Gotei 13 would be cool.

Boagrious
May 26, 2010, 10:38 PM
I would love me some Pendulum... Of course I think there will be a second pendulum arc... It should be soon :) doesn't mean it will haha

Zeltrax
May 27, 2010, 02:46 AM
an old enemy from TBTP arc reappears in the current timeline
and the vizards + current 13 captains
fight against that enemy and his troops.
Kindda generic, but I hope to see some extra moments of TBTP with that similar enemy.

How I wish that would happen.

ninjaa
May 27, 2010, 01:53 PM
There should be a special set of fillers after all of the Espada are defeated showing the background and history of the Espada, how they got to that position, and thier relative strength compared to the other hollows in Hueco Mundo. I'd love to see Nnoitora get his ass kicked by a Vasto Lord lol

Boagrious
May 28, 2010, 11:35 AM
There should be a special set of fillers after all of the Espada are defeated showing the background and history of the Espada, how they got to that position, and thier relative strength compared to the other hollows in Hueco Mundo. I'd love to see Nnoitora get his ass kicked by a Vasto Lord lol

I'd rather see Barragan get his Royal butt kicked :p

SuperShuter
May 28, 2010, 01:41 PM
the best

In my opinion the best would be to revist the roots of bleach and do a filler with rukia if they would have continued fighting hollows if renji and byakuya wouldn't have shown up. although it would be a shame because they have lost the charm of bleach with the new animation, like ichigo has a fish face instead of his good old face.

This arc would be perfect because we would have a combo of ichigos school and social life and it would mostly just be sword fighting with hollows instead of Fugly human look a like characters along with shadow fighting, elements, hypnosis, voodo and death breath. Seroiusly Aizen is a terrible villian a normal hollow boss would be so much cool like with the grand fisher, bleach should have taken that route in my opinion.

We could then have more back ground story on ichigo's familey, as the fight with grandfisher was bone chilling with his mum, as you actually cared. Its like wow who gives a **** that orhime was kidnapped they pulled the same stunt with rukia the arc before :facepalm
[hr]
Also who cares about back storys for already dead characters, its just gona be corney mush, we already have seen it too many times WTF hollows arnt supposed to have hearts so why are we having all these love relationships with these characters. Theres no really hope for the fillers anyway cause its just recycled fights and scripts even worse then kubos ones.... the last filler was the worse the zampakto designs were just dumb and why would you want to see the same people fighting against themselves with the occasional hadou 33# shot red flame FFS we have seen that 1 move about 1000 times is there no other moves lol

Revolation
May 28, 2010, 07:29 PM
i think the the next filler arcs should be built with 3-5 episode mini stories, and "meanwhile" type of stories.

For example:

-tbtp with what vaizards did after exile
-tatsuki, and KT crew
-kon's adventures
-adventures of yachiru across sereitei
-hisana

anyway, i don't want a filler right now. the current arc in the manga is going to end in june according the a kubo interview then we get a isshin mini-arc. most likely tbtp.

Zeltrax
June 23, 2010, 02:12 AM
If the anime animate the part where Yamamoto dies,
they certainly will anyway, since theres quite a distance between the manga and anime right now.
So..I'm just saying that it is entirely possible that the next filler arc coming up will not have yamamoto in it .
I don't think they will bring someone dead up
and how can SS operate without a commander?
Hopefully I've made my point, they won't be a filler like the Bount or Amagai.
it will be completely different.

Revolation
July 10, 2011, 03:24 PM
things i like about this arc: more kon screen time, explaining more about mod souls, explaining more about the properties of the dangai precipe world. all are things i have thought about. the animators did a good job selecting material to further develop. this is how filler should be. developing material the canon doesn't really go into, yet not treading on something the cannon will develop in the future. for example some people wanted a filler arc about isshin. that wouldn't work, because that's the canon's turf. we will learn more about isshin in the future canon and it's being set up right now in the manga.
developing more into mod souls and the dangai however is quality filler material

Yes so, along with mod souls and the dangai being further explained, what else could be further explained in future filler,as i've said this is how filler should be.

kido corps anyone? I mean kidou needs alot of development. i doubt those 90 hadou spells and bakudo spells have existed since the beginning of time. i believe they were created and standardized for basic teaching at the academy and shinigami use. tough there is much more to kidou than those spells such as what hinamori, urahara,and hacchi through their creative use of kidou. another topic they can shown or what is past the 80th rukongai district for example. it doesn't have to be a whole arc, but a couple episodes.

theres lots more to be explained and clarified. i'm fine with filler if it's this quality, even what happened to vizards after they came to real world, though that could also be a couple of episodes like other filler episodes have dealt with conflicts lasting like 2-3 episodes. hueco mundo could also be more developed and explored. the list goes on. as long as filler doesn't take away possible future canon content as i said above