PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 286 Discussion [Naruto]

Gold Knight
November 25, 2005, 01:23 PM
Okay, so the new "Team 7" is about to set off, and there's a lot of conspiracy afoot. Predict what'll happen next chapter!

Zenith
November 25, 2005, 02:55 PM
Sai will try to make naruto look like a fool again that's for sure.

akasuna no imax
November 25, 2005, 11:11 PM
it's gonna be like the first mission of team 7 (against zabuza), sai gonna save naruto and he'll say something like "are you scar shattered cat".

Leen
November 25, 2005, 11:54 PM
Sai will use bad words again. :D

njt
November 26, 2005, 04:06 AM
hmmm honestly I have no Clue as to what to expect... I mean they DO leave it quite open... hopefully it'll move a little bit faster... then again, some more character developement would be nice too

Zenith
November 26, 2005, 06:08 AM
jump comics is gonna take a break for a month right? so..lots of things to expect in the coming chapter i guess.

Wraith
November 26, 2005, 12:46 PM
I'm kinda hoping that in the next chapter Yamato has some flashbacks about his past.I also want a few questions answered.How did he join ANBU?What kind of relationship did he have with the 3rd?What is his real name?Also i would like to know if the cat in chapter 285 was just a normal cat, or if it was a spy....

akasuna no imax
November 27, 2005, 05:49 AM
the cat should be a "henge no jutsu" of yamato
'cause anbu guys send very quickly kunai and the cat dodge it... if it was a real cat, he can become a ninja cat ^^

Leen
November 27, 2005, 07:23 AM
The cat definetely has something to do with Yamato. If not, Kishi wont draw the cat. Besides, the ANBU mask of Yamato is a cat and his hand has claws.

Perhaps it's kuchiyose?? :D

akasuna no imax
November 27, 2005, 11:57 AM
kuchiyose would be good ^^
after kakashi and the dogs, yamato and the cats.
i hope yamato gonna use doton (don't know why.. just wanna he used it ^^).

maybe the first part of this chapter will comport some advice (yamato explain some things and sakura give some information given by godaime), and in the second part they'll arrive in the city and gonna see someone.. and the chapter 'll end here ^^

barbapapa
November 27, 2005, 03:29 PM
well things will pick up pretty fast this chapter, to leave us hanging with a huge cliffhanger till Jump is back after a month of agony :\

Zenith
November 27, 2005, 04:33 PM
after a month of agony? i thought i had cleared the jump-taking-a-break issue thingy a while ago...
anyways, i hope it's not a kuchiyose...kinda lame effort to have yamato using cats as his summon. :s A henge would be more plausible. I also wanna see more unique and cool jutsus being performed instead of just super fast fighting with fists and all.

barbapapa
November 27, 2005, 05:13 PM
after a month of agony? i thought i had cleared the jump-taking-a-break issue thingy a while ago...

oh
I thought you meant that after 286 there would be a break...
never mind then
glad to hear there wont be one then :D

binkansarariman
November 27, 2005, 09:15 PM
yeah i agree that the cat should be a kuchiyose/henge... but who has the jutsu, i wonder.. we have seen many japanese legendary animals featured in Naruto (kitsune, toad,slug...etc) but a cat, this would be the first time

and maybe Danzou wants to be a hokage himself, so he's scheming up to get Naruto (for whatever plans he has).. but surely, the would be Hokage Naruto will failed his plans someday.. but the new Naruto seems more mature.. he's becoming smarter and experienced in battles... i guess we would see less of him being a silly but a kick-ass dude with lotsa cooler jutsus that he gained form three years training. n yeah, it would be cool if we know what really happened in those three years of his travelling/training

Zenith
November 27, 2005, 09:56 PM
i'm positive that soon they will show some little flashbacks regarding his training in the past 3 years with jiraiya. Hopefull we get to see what actually happened when naruto becomes "dangerous"...u know..with the kyuubi form manifestation.

akasuna no imax
November 27, 2005, 10:22 PM
even if naruto is smarter and stronger, he's awalys quickly irritated.
and think the only flashback we gonna got for this time is when naruto remember some jiraiya's council. the largest flashback will surely be when naruto will use "this jutsu" ^^

And i think a lame enemy gonna appear and yamato'll kick his ass in a short time, just to show us his style of combat.
The real great fight will be against orochimaru and surely sasuke too (and we gonna be've a fight between sai & sasuke ^^ (and with some help, sasuke gonna kill sai...)

Zenith
November 28, 2005, 02:04 AM
nah...sai wont die. but a sasuke vs sai could be possible. i wanna see yamato vs zetsu! w00tage!

njt
November 28, 2005, 02:27 PM
I would like to see some more of the akatsuki, I mean there has to be some more strong characters in there that are just waiting to be introduced...

Genre
November 29, 2005, 04:00 PM
i hope it's not a kuchiyose...kinda lame effort to have yamato using cats as his summon. :s A henge would be more plausible. I also wanna see more unique and cool jutsus being performed instead of just super fast fighting with fists and all.

talking about Yamato and his cats...
I'm sure he'll have "cooler" cats like pumas, tigers, lions, cheetas, and all sorts of sweet feline family.
not just simple house cats.

I'm pretty excited about the new characters and previous-yet-better characters.
it was really cool to see some of the main characters in action while naruto was looking for members.

this will be a long month.

Dyroness
November 30, 2005, 11:45 AM
Piccies are out at NF. =D

Leen
November 30, 2005, 11:51 AM
Put it here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crc
November 30, 2005, 12:12 PM
about 286 my prediction is that the mission of sai is to kill the spy they are going to capture , in battle so that he cannot give answers and the fight against konoha and orochimaru continues on and on.....

the cat possibly was some bunshin but what is even questionable is the past of sai , his senpai and the most of all is, that there is something going on in the anbu hq that even the hokage knows about , not even anbu leaders, and missions occur without the knowledge of the hokage !!!

but there is also a lot of questions like

1. didn't deidara inform the spy of his previous master (sasori) about sasori's death ??
2. the safe return of the Gaara hasn't been know to the others ??
3. a lot of the plot wasn't based on the death of Gaara ???

a lot of questions to be answered !!!

d3vlabs
November 30, 2005, 02:04 PM
here is 6 pages from 286:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2544043

thanks dyroness once again

Zenith
November 30, 2005, 02:36 PM
wow awesome! thanks for the heads up. Looks like this chapter is one of those no-fighting-and-all-talking ones.

akasuna no imax
November 30, 2005, 10:02 PM
i love the scary face on this chapter ^^
yamato looks like a crazy boy.

and kwowing mokuton no jutsu.. i believe shodaime was the only one to know (sandaime don't know it, and it was called the "professor").

and like we all known naruto, we could believe kyuubi killed the yamato's parents and he wanna vengeance, so he gonna try to kill naruto, and sai 'll save him.

mgrace
December 01, 2005, 02:43 AM
Looks like Yamato will show his power.....

Dyroness
December 01, 2005, 03:59 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHBLZQ28.gif Megaupload

http://rapidshare.de/files/8433351/286dyro.zip.html Rapidshare

Zenith
December 01, 2005, 04:02 AM
:o dyro and teh monkeys are back! thanks for the scoop. 286! weeeeeee~ Green color r0xorz!! :p

akasuna no imax
December 01, 2005, 04:22 AM
yep, great dyro ^^
i gonna make some color ^^ (a take a look on crazy faces of yamato :p)

Leen
December 01, 2005, 04:45 AM
Thanks Dyro.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :glomp :glomp :glomp

U are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs

Iwanin
December 01, 2005, 08:57 AM
So like, the discussion comes out before the raw? Me is confunded. Oh, well.

I'm pretty sure the next chapter will be me more character development + humor. However, as Kishi always likes to keep us at the edge of our collective seats, I'm sure that at the end we'll get an ominous teaser of what awaits them at the Tenchi bridge or what Danzou's up to.

I'm also intrigued by what Sakura said: Yamato's using the First's jutsu. If it's indeed secret jutsu, it might mean he's related to the First through blood... which would also mean he's related to Tsunade.

That might well be the reason why she trusts him.

ensngre
December 01, 2005, 09:06 AM
Damn, they sure talk alot about the resemblance between Sai and Sasuke... could he be the third Uchiha that Itachi was talking about? He did seem to hate Sasuke with passion, and I believe it's more than just the traitor-thing.

And before anyone starts nagging at me for stealing ideas, I'm most probably not the first one having noticed this, and certainly not the only one to this day.

And what of the mask? Whose is it? It's not Yamato's.

akasuna no imax
December 01, 2005, 09:43 AM
if he was the 3rd mangekyou sharingan user.. it could mean he was able to active it when he was a very child (something like 7 or 8years old), and in this case he could be a bigger genious than itachi..

So don't think he's the third mangekyou sharingan user

Leen
December 01, 2005, 09:47 AM
So now Sai is the third MS user???

I cant wait to go back to NF and join in the chaos now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akasuna no imax
December 01, 2005, 09:50 AM
i think sai is in reality obito

Leen
December 01, 2005, 09:55 AM
Sai........... Obito????????????

Why??????????????????????

Try open a thread like this in NF and see what response will u get. :P
I think lots will be wondering.....................................................

akasuna no imax
December 01, 2005, 10:11 AM
Sai........... Obito????????????

Why??????????????????????

Try open a thread like this in NF and see what response will u get. :P
I think lots will be wondering.....................................................

i know ^^ but a lot saw obito every where (akatsuki leader, tobi, boss of sai, etc...), so why not sai :p
(but i know it's not he :p (but an other crazy theory some guys could find a lot of clue (sai say kakashi in the same way of obito says... if it's not proof !! :p)

Leen
December 01, 2005, 10:20 AM
Obito is everyone and everyone is Obito. How do u like the phrase?? :thumbs

Arrghhh..............I need to go to NF NOW!!

akasuna no imax
December 01, 2005, 10:31 AM
i prefer tell.. everyone with some part of the face hidden is obito ^^

Leen
December 01, 2005, 10:45 AM
Everyone including Kakashi????? :P

Make it everyone except Kakashi who with some part of the face hidden is Obito. That will be just nice. An FC for that??

akasuna no imax
December 01, 2005, 10:57 AM
haha, we could make one ^^

coolflip
December 01, 2005, 12:52 PM

it looks like the mask of that ANBU guy from chapter 285... could it be that he got his ass kicked by yamato?

akasuna no imax
December 01, 2005, 01:01 PM
yeah, it could be. And maybe he know what sai have to do, but if the other guys was (was 'cause ... don't think he's anymore alive ^^) an ANBU, don't think he told anything to yamato, so he gonna try to discover by himself.

coolflip
December 01, 2005, 01:08 PM
sai's probably gonna go for sasuke...

Gold Knight
December 01, 2005, 02:04 PM
LoL @ eileenting88... so excitable!!!

holmes221
December 01, 2005, 02:24 PM
Till page 7, i thought Sakura is soo cool. She doesnt get mad eventhought Sai insult Sasuke like that. But after i turn to another page.....omg you can guess how i feel :P
it is still sakura indeed.

edit: forget that SAI name

Gold Knight
December 01, 2005, 02:38 PM
LoL. Well, it WAS Sasuke that Sai insulted.

Iwanin
December 01, 2005, 02:55 PM

it looks like the mask of that ANBU guy from chapter 285... could it be that he got his ass kicked by yamato?

Another, more disturbing possibility is that Yamato himself is Sai's "sempai". It'd be a shame if he turned out to be one of the bad guys, because he's looking like a cool character, but it would be a sinister (in a good way) plot twist.

That said, maybe Kishi just wants us to think that.

Many, many possibilities... the mind wobbles again... :blink

Zenith
December 01, 2005, 03:51 PM
i can't imagine a bad guy being able to do the mokuton jutsu. Oh nooooo......

coolflip
December 01, 2005, 04:25 PM

Another, more disturbing possibility is that Yamato himself is Sai's "sempai". It'd be a shame if he turned out to be one of the bad guys, because he's looking like a cool character, but it would be a sinister (in a good way) plot twist.

That said, maybe Kishi just wants us to think that.

Many, many possibilities... the mind wobbles again... :blink

(hand on chin) indeed... so does mine... very interesting... :jk :jk

akasuna no imax
December 02, 2005, 02:43 AM
if yamato was really a member of the root ANBU.. i just wanna kakashi kill him .... (sharingan kakashi copy the mokuton no jutsu and kill him with it ^^)

One Eyed Sharingan
December 02, 2005, 07:52 PM
if yamato was really a member of the root ANBU.. i just wanna kakashi kill him .... (sharingan kakashi copy the mokuton no jutsu and kill him with it ^^)

Hhahaha yeah tha would be great, but i think it's gonna be hard for yamato, since it looks like he look up to Kakashi....
Am i the only one who think that Sai is the right one in this chapter?????

njt
December 02, 2005, 08:10 PM
We got some HEAVY foreshadowing with the smile thing and sai....
I bet sai is going to fake someone with a smile and put the smack down as well :p

One Eyed Sharingan
December 02, 2005, 08:22 PM
Nope, i don't think so. I think Sai's not the type that would hold a grudge, he's pretty cold.....
And i gotta say that Yamato guy is really interesting (his scary face, and the way he tell the story about Jiraiya is really fun to see)

njt
December 02, 2005, 10:32 PM
er, well not really hold a grudge, but to use it to help him complete his mission better, whatever that maybe. Mark my words~ he will smile :)

Silaor
December 02, 2005, 11:24 PM
I agree, he surelly will. He already does anyway :) I think we all mistook him for an art-jutsu user. His true power is the Smile no Jutsu. He just hasn't perfected it yet ...

Zenith
December 02, 2005, 11:56 PM
Correction, it's "Fake-smile no Jutsu". XD I bet his book is called "The Art of Smiling for Dummies".

bebong
December 03, 2005, 01:35 AM
The Art of Smiling for Dummies.... LOLz I agree... Sakura pwns too, bitchslapping Sai.. nyaaahahahahahhaaa

njt
December 03, 2005, 01:44 AM
I wonder how much she put into that punch... I mean she can cause earthquakes with her punches. Either Sai is SUPER strong or she didn't put much into it...

bebong
December 03, 2005, 01:54 AM
well who knows.... anyways Sakura rocks.... imagine if she is still like a goddamn bi**h like on volume one(ugly, not smexy,etc.) gyahahahahaha

Zenith
December 03, 2005, 06:00 AM
Sakura knows her limits so i guess she didnt really hurt sai that much, since he's a teammate anyway. It's that kind of punch similar to how she hits naruto when he does his perverted sexy no jutsu - just maybe a little harder. :tem

Leen
December 04, 2005, 04:18 AM
Maybe just a little harder I guess. Sai can still do his fake smile.

nancymakuhari
December 04, 2005, 06:58 PM
I personally don't think Sakura was looking to kill Sai, just shock him. It is obvious after her first punching Naruto and then delivering that earthshattering punch in the bell test, that she has complete control over her power. Even Kakashi muses as much, to himself.

Zenith
December 04, 2005, 07:12 PM
that's what i thought so nancymakuhari!

nancymakuhari
December 06, 2005, 11:04 AM
From http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?topic=101.0:

Page 6

Frame 1, Sai:
木ノ葉を裏切り、弱いくせに力ばかり求めて大蛇丸の下へ走った…
Sasuke betrayed Konoha and, despite being the weakling he is, he ran off to serve Orochimaru merely to gain power...

Hm.. I'm wondering if this is common knowledge in Konoha? If it is, it'll be that much harder if Sasuke were to ever try and re-join the community.

njt
December 06, 2005, 08:30 PM
hmmm I'm not sure, that's a good question :amazed

but it could have been delt with like naruto and the kyuubi.... not sure though :s