PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Sarugaki Hiyori vs. Any current Gotei 13 VC

El Samurai Guapo
May 31, 2010, 02:02 AM
So, this may be a tough one since we've actually never even seen what Hiyori's shikai Kubikiri Orochi does, however based upon what you all have seen so far; could Hiyori defeat the current VCs, or is there one (or more) that are above her?

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/267/0/5/Kubikiri_Orochi__Hiyori_Shikai_by_BK_209.jpg

By the way, if you like this thread, don't forget to rate it!

Random101
May 31, 2010, 02:12 AM
Loses straight up to Renji and especially Kira. One because Bankai, the other because weighting that thing is going to be nasty. A majority of the others we just do not have enough information nor viable feats on any to know definitely.

Likely loses to Omaeda, Hisagi, and Hinamori due to surprise speed, raw skill, and Kido respectively, don't know jack on 1st division, Isane, nor Nanao and Nemu. Also don't know jack on Yachiru, though admittedly I'd put cash on the tyke regardless. And Iba? The hell's he done since ever? I'm surprised I even remember his name compared to the 1st VC.

I don't know maybe Matsumoto? Granted she got shafted due to Allon, who wrecked all VC's crap up, but she wasn't doing to hot prior either, and her only claim to fame is against Kira and that was due to luck with her ability matchup mostly.

El Samurai Guapo
May 31, 2010, 02:26 AM
I actually think Izuru is the biggest threat to her of all; people underestimate how broken his shikai is. However, Hiyori does have more than her zanpakutou, she can also fire ceros (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/366/07/), and it could only take one of those to cripple someone at Izuru's level.

As for speed, I think that with the mask on Hiyori is a lot faster (and stronger) than any of the VCs. None of the VC are exceptionally fast to begin with. Hiyori easily speed blitzed shikai Ichigo (whom we know can wreck VCs) and was actually cutting through his zanpakutou (while she herself was sealed).

Random101
May 31, 2010, 02:38 AM
She managed this on an Ichigo who was so down in the dumps that practically everyone was calling him out on it. Granted I happen to think the whole resolve excuse is a load of crock a majority of the time, but if ever there was a point in which he'd be lacking it, it would have been at that precise point, and that's ignoring the legitimate power concerns he was having at said point in time with the hollow jacking him up. And even when said concerns are gone now, Shikai Ichigo is so obsolete at this point it's not funny. There's a reason he's been walking around in bankai all this time. I remain unimpressed.

El Samurai Guapo
May 31, 2010, 03:04 AM
She managed this on an Ichigo who was so down in the dumps that practically everyone was calling him out on it. Granted I happen to think the whole resolve excuse is a load of crock a majority of the time, but if ever there was a point in which he'd be lacking it, it would have been at that precise point, and that's ignoring the legitimate power concerns he was having at said point in time with the hollow jacking him up. And even when said concerns are gone now, Shikai Ichigo is so obsolete at this point it's not funny. There's a reason he's been walking around in bankai all this time. I remain unimpressed.

I don't believe that the reason why Ichigo is compelled to be in bankai all the time now has so much to do with shikai Ichigo being obsolete, but with the fact that the people Ichigo is trying to mix it up with now are much stronger than Ikkaku or Renji. The Kenpachi and Byakuya victories were obviously handed to him.

Take Ichigo's current ongoing fight against Gin for example (and I know we disagree on this), I don't think Ichigo is losing because he's weak, I think he's losing because Gin is very powerful, much more powerful than any opponent he's faced so far. Likewise Ulquiorra and Grimmjow were also powerful.

I don't see a reason why the current Ichigo wouldn't be capable of reverting to shikai and one-shoting VCs with his bare hands.

En Yang Ji
May 31, 2010, 03:13 AM
Hiyori would beat most VC easily. I actually believe she would beat all of them because of her speed and power. The fact that she was dominating shikai Ichigo and cracked his sword shows that she's way above VC level:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/216/04/, http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/216/07/, http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/216/10/, http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/216/11/

Also her fighting Harribel with, shikai Hitsugaya, and Lisa shows she's much stronger than a VC. Harribel>>>>>shikai Hitsu. The only way he would be able to fight Harribel's released form with a shikai is with help from very strong shinigami.

Hiyori would dominate VCs bankai or not.

kkck
May 31, 2010, 08:27 AM
Personally, I think she'd give all of the VCs the fodder treatment. Dunno why people think kira has a chance in hell, surely he is strong but not nearly fast or strong enough to match up to someone who could even handle harribel along with lisa and hitsugaya. Only problem here would be renji due to his bankai but I would still lean towards hiyori due to her mask boost being more manageable than renji's own bankai (which he still has trouble controlling). Seriously, even the "strong" VCs -hisagi, kira- would be fodder or less to hiyori.

ryanzokuken
May 31, 2010, 10:09 AM
Renji, Hisagi, Yachiru, and Nemu are the only candidates i see having a shot.

Renji has a bankai, so he might be able to do it.

Hisagi is just a scrappy guy with a nasty shikai and a tenacious ability to keep trucking after receiving many bad injuries that is reminiscent of Kenpachi.

Yachiru, we don't know anything about, so we can't just rule her out.

Nemu because, well, she's one of Mayuri's weapons. who the hell knows the extent of how dangerous she could be. she'd probably have some horrific counter upon being heavily wounded by a melee attack that would leave the attacker unable to escape in good health.

the rest of them would get (or have been) utterly wrecked by shikai Ichigo, and Hiyori, with her mask, no shikai, and very little effort, was jacking shikai Ichigo up.

Kira is just such a little bitch that he'd probably be gushing blood from that big saw blade of Hiyori's before he ever even got the chance to weigh it down. he'd just get overwhelmed immediately by her speed and power advantage.

EDIT: Ikkaku and Yumichika are missing from the list because of a rank technicality, but i feel like they should be added, as they could both defeat half or more of the seated VCs.

Hystzen
May 31, 2010, 11:17 AM
Yumichika should been added he a 4th seat who beat a VC n a Fraccion. i think he could have hiyori she can get annoyed fast with yumi be good to do and catch her off guard.

she beat most expect kira (wieght and kido) the rest she leave on the floor....

i dont like hiyori tho damn annoying

a wildcard is Sasakibe Choujirou yea ichigo ko him but that was to show his power increase so it was plot reason i wonder what his skills are he been with yamma a long time and must be a reason why he is yammas VC

El Samurai Guapo
June 03, 2010, 02:38 PM
Yumichika should been added he a 4th seat who beat a VC n a Fraccion. i think he could have hiyori she can get annoyed fast with yumi be good to do and catch her off guard.

Well I didn't add Yumichika because he's not a VC. He's not even the strongest seated officer in the 11th squad either because Ikkaku is ahead of him, so if anyone should have been added it's Ikkaku.

she beat most expect kira (wieght and kido) the rest she leave on the floor....

I guess that all depends on how she approaches Izuru. If she starts the fight by immediately releasing and use her mask, Izuru wouldn't get the chance to block a single strike. Even if he did pull off a block, Hiyori would probably cut right through his zanpakutou. She can also potentially destroy him with a cero.

a wildcard is Sasakibe Choujirou yea ichigo ko him but that was to show his power increase so it was plot reason i wonder what his skills are he been with yamma a long time and must be a reason why he is yammas VC

I agree that Choujirou should be stronger than we are led to believe. I don't think that Yamamoto would select such a fodder shinigami to be his VC. By the way, I've always wondered this; are there any other shinigami in the 1st squad? I think it would be cool to see who the seated officers of squad 1 are.