PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 333 Discussions [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

bax
November 23, 2006, 11:22 AM
Firstly, if you guys still don't have it, please visit the Naruto 332 RAWs/Translation/Scanlation Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11172.0)
For discussions of Chapter 332, please go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10945.0)

Now, another awesome chapter

Shikamaru's plan seems to work!! Now what will happens next? Is it the beginning of Hidan's downfall? He lost his main weapon now ;)

Or is it just too early to say how good Shikamaru's plan will be. Let us hear your thoughts what about the upcoming chapter!!

What it will be? Kakashi attacking next? Predict away guys

Cbot
November 23, 2006, 11:33 AM
Shikamaru is going to wipp some ass!!!

kunai-knight
November 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
Yup he probably will. next chapter's gonna be hott

Absolutio
November 23, 2006, 12:08 PM
Hidan is stunned, so next target is kakuzu, so probably kakuzu tries to un-kagemane hidan while the team joins in and fight him?

Now that it's apperantly real kakashi, i wonder what are those bandages, maybe from a fight with naruto as some ppl say..

Also we will see a bit of naruto next chapter, training to master his jutsu.

Dracul
November 23, 2006, 12:22 PM
Predictions:

If Shikamaru knew about Kakashi's Mangekyou sharingan, his plan should have been simply "use MS to teleport their heads to another dimension". If he didn't, Kakashi should do it anyways. Plain and simple, thats how you get rid of seemingly immortal enemies.

We will not see naruto until he jumps in to save their asses and completely pulverize Kakuzu with Kazengan.

Nibi is dead :( so that means that the 24 hour window has already passed. Naruto & co. are en route. This is gonna be good.

nohm
November 23, 2006, 12:43 PM
damn, Shika just got elevated to another level. that was actually a pretty "out of the box" strategy to extend his shadows..

anyways, I think because we still don't know Kakuzu's abilities, the battle won't be a swift win for team 10. I'm pretty sure he'll do something unexpected, and when it's time for Kakashi to intervene, we'll get a treat.

midnight789
November 23, 2006, 12:48 PM
About Kakashi's MS, I'm not sure if it really warps the object to another dimension, considering Diedara was able to find his arm and get it sewn back on. Back on topic, They are in a really good position to take out Hidan, and since they don't know all that much about Kakuzu, I would take out Hidan first, before he can get his hands back on his scythe, so that's my prediction. It's probably gonna be Kakashi MS on Hidan, which will put them both out of the fight (Kakashi being tired, and Hidan dead or dismembered or whatever the hell happens to him when you take off his head) and by then I'm willing to bet that Kakuzu is out of the Shadow bind.

Dracul
November 23, 2006, 12:56 PM
In regards to Diedara's arm, I think that he was able to take a portion of it out, near the shoulder, causing that area to be teleported, while the rest of it simply fell to the ground. Nobody really knows, but we did see him teleport the huge explosion to the other dimension, so hopefully he will have more success with a stationary target, ie. HIDAN'S HEAD! ;)

nohm
November 23, 2006, 12:59 PM
hmm, what if Kakuzu is as lazy and smart as Shikamaru? Once Hidan is disposed of, I'd like to see a battle of strategy go on, Kakuzu vs Shika.

Schabrak
November 23, 2006, 01:00 PM
As long as Hidan is not in his "Zombie"-Form he can be killed by slashing. :P

cerventus
November 23, 2006, 01:34 PM
hmm, what if Kakuzu is as lazy and smart as Shikamaru? Once Hidan is disposed of, I'd like to see a battle of strategy go on, Kakuzu vs Shika.

Lazy maybe not...he is money motivated.
But smart...yeah i guess.

I love the warning about Naruto by Diedera.

I think we will see Kakashi strike in the next episode by performing the Extremme lotus...thus with the bandage.

CTS
November 23, 2006, 02:09 PM
Shikamaru is a boss

kroden
November 23, 2006, 02:11 PM
I believe Ino will have a major part to play in Shikamaru's plan. I see some mind switching with Hidan (easy since he can't move) and then Ino-Hidan will attack Kakuzu. In the mean time Chouji can protect Ino. Thanks to his baika no jutsu he will be able to enlarge himself so he can't get strangled by Kakuzu the same way Izumo and Kotetsu were. If Kakuzu tries to attack Ino (that is if he gets what is happening to Hidan), Kakashi should have an opening to do something (by the way I wonder what was the thing he gave Kakashi). I also believe that Izumo and Kotetsu have had a chance to understand what Kakuzu's power was (by that I mean the hardening of his body/sole arms) when they were struggling to get out of his iron grasp. In this case, Shikamaru must have taken this point into account.

kyubisharingan
November 23, 2006, 02:36 PM
Prediction: Hidan and Kakuzu r gonna get real close to getting their ass kicked....meanwhile Naruto is REAL close to finishing the jutsu

razor
November 23, 2006, 03:54 PM
what i say is 332 is really good chapter,so this is my prediction about next chapter.yeah!!!
pREdiction:-
1.Naruto training(Please,make him complete it(new jutsu).
2.QAnd of course Hidan/Kakuzu versus shikamaru team.yeah.

kadodo
November 23, 2006, 04:42 PM
Prediction: Hidan and Kakuzu r gonna get real close to getting their ass kicked....meanwhile Naruto is REAL close to finishing the jutsu

It looks like indeed that Skikamaru is the leader of this mission, but I onder if he has enough strength to keep these guys inactive. After all it's all team work, maybe Kakashi will use Rasengan or Chidori on one of them.
Also I kind of scared for Chouji, cause he is close range fighter and kakazu has that wood that could swollow up chakra.

Diceman
November 23, 2006, 04:53 PM
I think that we won't see the end of training but by by the time Naruto get to team 10 Hidan and Kakuzu will both already be dead so we will have to wait to see the new move. :darn

poopoomaru
November 23, 2006, 05:48 PM
Whatever they do they will have to do it quick , like I said in the 332 discussion thread , tags or no tags , if the opponent is ridicously stronger then you then the shadow bind can be resisted ( see tayuya Flute playing girl in retrieve sasuke arc), if shikamaru is quick enough he will extend his own shadow bind from his body to hold them down longer , then it is up to kakashi and chouji to deal th hardcore damage , Ino should lay in the background , her moves arent aggressive enough to be good in the front lines ( only guessing from what we saw from her before) so she should lie in wait in case something goes wrong and then use one of her mind tricks to get back the upper hand.

Of course this HIdan and Kazuku could always be a bunshin of some kind, guess we will have to wait and see.

PredatorNar
November 23, 2006, 06:12 PM
Well so long to Kakuzu and Hidan. This isn't Asuma.

This is mutha f*cking Kakashi!!!

There is no way Hidan can catch Kakashi with that voodoo routine when Kakashi has that speed. Kakashi is about to wipe some major ass.

gian
November 23, 2006, 06:41 PM
Okay, the reasons I think Team 10 will win:

1. They're with Kakashi now
2. They have a plan that's not called 'wait and see'
3. Since Kakashi's there, he can understand (not copy) the jutsus with his Sharingan.
4. Naruto providing firepower that surpasses Yondaime.

conbano
November 23, 2006, 07:04 PM
4. Naruto providing firepower that surpasses Yondaime.

Absolutely, if you throw a regular kunai, you can't penetrate the tree and/or big rock no matter how strong you are. If adding Wind to the kunai and it's like a piece of cake. So by adding Wind to the most powerful A-rank shape manipulation jutsu, the power should be immense and the destruction power is beyond immagination.

If he can add Wind to the Oodama Rasengan, it will be ultimate. Just hope he can finish the training and not another team serve as back up for team 10.

Substance
November 23, 2006, 07:17 PM
didn't they show the wind rasengan in the 332 release or was it a regular rasengan? anyways if they go after naruto they won't get the 9 tails..believe it!

ITACHIWIFE
November 23, 2006, 07:32 PM
hidan is so dead :smile-big :xp

and the akatsuki don't know how to count

mangadictus
November 23, 2006, 07:39 PM
First of all, what a intelligently cool chapter! Preds:

As the preview says, it's the moment of victory. So no, Hidan and Kakuzu wont die but instead be captured for interrogation. But that's just the outcome of the next chapter.

Details:
Kakuzu will see a way to get out of Shika's jutsu since Hidan is not that smart enough to think of something. The whole chapter will be the fight itself. We dont see reinforcements yet. If the fight extends to a couple more chapters then we'll see reinforcements by then. So the next one will be, I think, a battle of wits and endurance since we see Team 10 as brain and Hidan+Kakuzu team as the brawn. We've seen Kishi use previews that drags to several chapters before they happen so no, the fight won't be over soon on the next chapter.

sheep1315
November 23, 2006, 08:09 PM
this fight will be long and drawn out
we haven't seen kakashi, ino, or choji as yet and they all have roles to play in shikimaru's plan.
my guess is that hidan and kakuzu will escape the shadow bind, but shikamaru will have already planned for that
so expect to see some suprises in this fight...........

(oh yea kakashi still could be naruto, kurenai or someone else also )

ir_entau
November 23, 2006, 11:32 PM
I believe the plan is for INO to take control of hidan mind and taste KAKUZU blood to perform the zombie jutsu ...finish off Kakuzu and left Kakashi and Chouji to finish off Hidan ....

But something would definitely go wrong either interference or underestimating the akatsuki power...........I predict after the interference/underestimation of akatsuki ability,.........Naruto will join in the Party for sure

abu_89
November 24, 2006, 12:50 AM
Hmm... me thinking that Kakashi and Chouji take on Kakuzu while Shikamaru takes out Hidan (and judging by how Hidan can live with only his head intact, if they destroy his brain, he should die.... kunai stab to the head... :P... or a stake to the heart if the former doesn't work).

<blab>
But, I doubt that the Akatsuki could be taken out so easily. Kakuzu and Hidan KNOW that someone is going to be after them (which is why they took an alternative route) so they probably prepared those bunshins as bait. Knowing Shikamaru, I think that he's baiting the real ones to come out seeing the bait. He's probably going to keep Kakashi in the dark until the real Hidan and Kakuzu come out before comes out and knocks them senseless with his h4x0r5 5k1LL5.

But somehow Kakuzu and Hidan manage to run away and they get surrounded by Team 10 & the support team (without Naruto :P) and they suddenly say, "It's time to use 'that' move." And then everyone starts getting pwn3d. Naruto suddenly arrives with Sakura to back up the backups and they see everyone getting pwn3d. Naruto sees Kakashi getting his ass handed to him and goes WTF H4X0R5 Rasengan on him but it doesn't work. Then both Kakuzu and Hidan concentrate on Naruto and Naruto gets caught in Hidan's jutsu. Hidan nearly kills Naruto and they think they've caught him but *kaboom* Kyubbi comes out.... *rants for 3 days straight about Kyuubi Naruto kicking their asses*... then he finally starts up the Kaze-Rasengan and uses it on Hidan but he hardens his body and doesn't die. Naruto faints and the 2 Akatsuki run away because they're afraid there's more backup.
</blab>

Of course, nothing like that is probably going to happen. Knowing Shikamaru, they'll probably be roasting Hidan over a fire before Naruto even gets out of Konoha.

kimi maro
November 24, 2006, 01:43 AM
I think Hiddan and Kazuku will be backed up by Itachi + xxx (forgot his name like Gai hahahah).
Then comes Konoha's first back up, which wont be Naruto's team, but Kurenai's one. But they won't be much a help to team 10. When nearly all comes wrong, Naruto and cie comes to rescue :) Akatsuki will then have to retreat because they have spent too much chakra...
Hiddan will be killed, but whom.... ? Kazuku or Shika ?

:)

ShadowStrike
November 24, 2006, 01:59 AM
It's gonna be different this time. There were way too many hints on this.

Hidan needs to be killed by Shikamaru's plan. From Konoha library or the previous battle, Shikamaru should have something figured to kill Hidan. It seems Hidan would die if Kakashi uses his teleport Mangakyou Sharingan to remove Hidan's head, or if Jiraiya arrives to summon a frog stomach jutsu that will digest Hidan entirely. Will Hidan lives on as frog shit afterwards?

Here's the important part. Kazuku is sharp and he's gonna be difficult for team Asuma. That's why Naruto removes Kakashi disguise or comes as backup. Now remember what happened in the most recent chapter, Kazuku can harden his skin and that probably mean whatever weapon or explosive charm might not work on him. It's like Gaara's sand shield. We saw Asuma show Naruto how the chakra blade can easily penetrate through a rock if fused with wind chakra. So my guess is Naruto's gonna kill Kazuku with his wind rasengan.

PS: That would leave both the akatsukis dead. Two rings will then be available for the fans to fit new characters into the akatsuki, possibly bringing back to life Zabuza and Haku.

caliboy
November 24, 2006, 02:29 AM
anybody else want naruto to have weapons as much as i do? like an axe or a sword and have him incorporate his wind jutsu

Raseru
November 24, 2006, 02:37 AM
I don't think Naruto should have a weapon, let alone an axe or a sword. An axe - makes his attacks too slow, therefore his they wouldn't be able to match Sasuke's speed. A sword - just copying Sasuke. Also, after all his years of being a mangaka and drawing Naruto, I don't think Kishimoto will start to incorporate sword battles into it. It is a ninja manga after all.

ttxdragon
November 24, 2006, 02:39 AM
anybody else want naruto to have weapons as much as i do? like an axe or a sword and have him incorporate his wind jutsu

i'd love to see him having a short sword. or better even two kodachi (middle long swords)...

as for predictions:
shikamaru applies kagemane no jutsu directly as addition to the kagemane shuriken. chouji helps pinning kakuzu down, ino takes over the body of hidan. ino-hidan wounds kakuzu, takes a sip on his blood and thus the possibility to curse another person till the death/utter defeat of the cursed one should be off.
kakashi and chouji will fight with kakuzu, shikamaru makes hidan perform the ritual with his shadow technics (dunno which one exactly was able to >.<) wounding kakuzu. kakuzu getting then defeated by them. either on this point we will see another akatsuki person interfer or we will see the vast destruction of hidan thru mangekyou sharingan and other things.
if there is interference, naruto gets to show off by taking the fight with the newly arrived akatsuki.

very unlikely, but i would love to see it like that xD

kimi maro
November 24, 2006, 02:44 AM
Yes as you say, there are many hints.

Kakashi's behavior seems weird when he says "let's go". Shika's behavior is weird too.

Is KKshi really a fake one or is he the real one? He seems as impatient as Naruto....., but as clever as Kurenai or Kkshi "I only just joined this team, yet he has managed to add me to his plan already... he's good." Naruto would not say so. But Kurenai maight be impatient as well since his partner has been killed and she wants to get revenge.

Yes as you say, there are many hints.
Diedara wont join the party as I thought :(
But Itachi's look seems like he wants to meet Naruto :)

:0

Raseru
November 24, 2006, 02:46 AM
Why did Hidan say Deidara-chan? Now I'm confused and hungry. Was that just in the scanslation I read?

kimi maro
November 24, 2006, 02:47 AM
i'd love to see him having a short sword. or better even two kodachi (middle long swords)...

as for predictions:
shikamaru applies kagemane no jutsu directly as addition to the kagemane shuriken. chouji helps pinning kakuzu down, ino takes over the body of hidan. ino-hidan wounds kakuzu, takes a sip on his blood and thus the possibility to curse another person till the death/utter defeat of the cursed one should be off.
kakashi and chouji will fight with kakuzu, shikamaru makes hidan perform the ritual with his shadow technics (dunno which one exactly was able to >.<) wounding kakuzu. kakuzu getting then defeated by them. either on this point we will see another akatsuki person interfer or we will see the vast destruction of hidan thru mangekyou sharingan and other things.
if there is interference, naruto gets to show off by taking the fight with the newly arrived akatsuki.

very unlikely, but i would love to see it like that xD

In short term, you say the same things as me but with your own word ...... hahahaha

ttxdragon
November 24, 2006, 02:52 AM
In short term, you say the same things as me but with your own word ...... hahahaha

you said something like that?
sry didn't bother to read the whole thread this time *was bothered enough when he read throu the whole tobi=obito megaspeculation thread...*

anyway - it seems the most likely to me...
altho i won't bet on there being itachi and kisame involved in this backup. we have seen too much of those two, i kinda hope for obito+BlueHairAkatsuki as that could put an end to that dumb speculationthread which repeats it's arguments every 2 posts... no offense to anyone thinking that theory of tobi=obito could fit here, i just find the thread kinda, ummm, bloated? (which makes me think it's dumb because it was always repeated... if the earlier posters would've read the posts before the thread wouldn't even be half the size >.<)

husnimubarak
November 24, 2006, 04:14 AM
first.. : ino is exhausted..
second : hidan and kakuzu stamina may be drawn out too.. (the youma scuktion ritual)
they'll busted up by shika easily..

as shika said.. "we have the advantage of the opportunity"
shika will finished them as soon and simple as possible..

ino scouting,
shika holding,
chouji finishing.. umm... with kakashi as back up with holding and finishing..

shika rocks.. !!!

but.. there are some unpredictable jutsus from the duo..
in the next chapter.. the fights gonna be full of surprising from both of side..

they'll counter each other..

^_^

Ayah
November 24, 2006, 04:36 AM
As much as I don't want to, I have a feeling that Kishimoto might return the focus to Naruto's training next chapter. It would be cool if 333 was still on the Team 10 vs. Hidan and Kakuzu fight, with the new Team 7 arriving at the last page. It may be a cliffhanger but I want surprises. Doing that without showing what transpired in Naruto's training would make readers anticipate on what Naruto could pull off. Of course, this is wishful thinking at my part because I doubt a long time has passed for Naruto to complete the rasengan.

husnimubarak
November 24, 2006, 04:47 AM
would it be naruto's wind rasengan that would save the day..???

i still prever the art of shinobi than monstrous power..

we realize why kakashi affraid of itachi and orochi..
itachi have the speed, brain, and the art.. (itachi +sharingan)

shika ROCKS...!!!

Ayah
November 24, 2006, 05:00 AM
would it be naruto's wind rasengan that would save the day..???

i still prever the art of shinobi than monstrous power..

If I were to choose who among Hidan and Kakuzu would I want to have Naruto finish off, it would be Kakuzu. I want Team 10 to deal with Hidan :noworry That way, both of us would be satisfied, don't you think? Too bad that the series has already ventured to monstrous power, as you would call it, that I think it is too late for Naruto (the character) to turn back. He may not want to rely on Kyuubi anymore, but his amount of chakra is abundant to allow him to do massive damage. That's one reason why I like fights with Shikamaru in it - you don't sense that someone in his side is so overpowered it feels like cheating unless Naruto is there too.

husnimubarak
November 24, 2006, 05:07 AM
yaa.. but, don't you think that the brain could suppresss the muscles..???

akatsuki have monstrous power, jutsus, and art.. not only power (chakra).

shika would need kakashi's back up this time.. if the "advantage of the opportunity" could neutralized by the monstrous power, jutsus, and art of the DUO.. ( we don't see all of they true power yet..)

great chapters are coming..

but shika stil ROCKS.!!!

^_^

bax
November 24, 2006, 05:21 AM
As for my prediction:

Next chapter will continue to focus on Team 10 vs Akatsuki. Shikamaru seems to have the upper hand right now, but I expect we'll see more of Kakuzu this time instead Hidan. The reason why is because it would make no sense if Kishi made the duo to return to Konoha to show only Hidan's power again.

The battle will continue and I like to see what Shikamaru has in plan for Kakashi. He knows Kakashi can deliver high damage, so I guess we'll see what that is next chapter. As for the finale, maybe a scene inside Tsunade's office where she is giving orders to Naruto and Sakura to join forces with Team 10, although I believe there will be one Jounin following them.

ojnerak
November 24, 2006, 05:32 AM
I think Hidan will be dead soon... Since as we can see Hidan can't die by just slicing him up... The cause of Hidans death probably be burned at the stakes... Shikamaru's plan on killing Hidan is by burning him by asuma's cigar or lighter... Since shikamaru gave asuma's lighter to kakashi.... read the manga use this if you have a chance... So hidan's weak point is by burning him... since he has a occult religion... :amuse :noworry

Vegitto
November 24, 2006, 07:30 AM
Deidara-CHAN?

Torofoo
November 24, 2006, 08:14 AM
Something will be wrong in the next chapter: my prediction is that Kakuzu will make team 10 focus on one particular point, while his tendrils will discreetly remove the chakra knives from the ground...
And then...

soiramx
November 24, 2006, 08:59 AM
Well Hidan makes a good source of information about Akatsuki, i dont think that the chapter of explaining the Ak goals was unintentional. Think about it you can carry his head and still get info about ttheir goals now that he definately knows of them!! So i dont think Kkshi using doujoutsu on Hidans head is probable (though it could be his neck).

We will be learning a bit more on Kakuzu from the Baldy since i dont think he knows anythin about Aks plan, parallel to the battle takin place. I believe he can get out of Shikas jutsu, otherwise why would he say to Hidan you r caught when the same applies on him (unless its misstranslation).

All in all i think Hidan is dead for good/ torn to pieces and Kakuzu is gonna still be a pain until maybe Naruto arrives :blink

But still these maybe all i wish...

sheep1315
November 24, 2006, 09:24 AM
since kakuzu is from hidden falls village maybe he carries around a gourd of the special water from that village

he could just take a swig and then commence to pwning shikimaru and crew...........

Sarenji
November 24, 2006, 11:15 AM
While I'd definitely welcome Naruto ownage without Kyuubi, I think Kakashi is sufficient versus Kakuzu.

Kakashi has a piercing jutsu too: Raikiri, if I remember correctly. Sasuke's Chidori pierced Gaara's Eye of sand and gave him his first wound. Well, obviously, it's not as ridiculously powerful as the potential Wind Rasengan, but it's a piercing jutsu, nevertheless.

I don't really think this is Naruto's time. That's probably at the rescue Sasuke for the 8273248343E905th time.

I also agree that this battle definitely will be different this time. Just can't not notice the look in Shika's eyes.

mojoman
November 24, 2006, 11:31 AM
mmm..

but i'm thinking about better prediction.
If you read 332 chapter, you might remember this line

"What happened to your hand"

Did kakashi really happened to get gurt during the training??

Nope, and i'm thinking that the "kakashi" that accompanied shikamaru team is another teacher.. Guess who..

There are only one teacher that have bandage over his/HER body. And he/SHE had a relation with fallen Asuma.

Reason:
1. That teacher want revenge for Asuma
2. That teacher are known for his/HER genjutsu
3. That teacher doesn't really mention Naruto training with Yamato, instead saying"I left him with another captain"

Kurenai maybe??

Huu...

Let see in another 4-5 chapter

xerohour
November 24, 2006, 12:22 PM
Allright, ill give this my predicition.

Kakashi is not Kakashi, hes someone else, but its irrelevant (it may even be konohamaru)

Ino will mind transfer with hidan after he is let loose by shika, and makes his curse jutsu circle.
kakuzu will be assaulted by chouji, and held down. Then ino-hidan will sythe kakuzu for the curse.
Then either fake-kakashi, shika with a blade, or chouji will assault hidan killing kakuzu, after ino reverts to herself.
Then hidan will be brought back to konoha in pieces.....

meka
November 24, 2006, 12:39 PM
as i recall, shikamaru used that tactic before in the chuunin exam in part 1 against temari though this time he was successfull ... or was it 1 of 199 moves he didn't use back then?

anyway, i predict that they will catch kakuzu instead of hidan. maybe it just happen accidently or shikamaru got a hint from thier last encounter. the ambush for instance, kakuzu was inside the bounty post when it began, so shika might assume that he was incharge of the money which means that the akatsuki was gathering money for something, thus it was concluded that by stoping the money flow, the akatsuki might be put to halt ... for awhile atleast.

FatalFlaw
November 24, 2006, 01:21 PM
No, it's definitely Kakashi.
It makes no sense for someone who Henged as Kakashi to have bandages. That'd be just poor Ninjutsu.

Kakashi probably tried combining the Type and Shape manipulation using the same method that Naruto did, and his result was so powerful that he ended up screwing up his arm.

kadodo
November 24, 2006, 01:45 PM
Well it doesn't really matter to me. Naruto's training is interesting and Team 10 vs. Akatsuki is also interesting. But I think it will be better if naruto had a surprise appearence.

ALKHHKLA
November 24, 2006, 04:42 PM
The thing that Shikamaru gives Kakashi in the beginning must have some sort of significance.
The end of chapter 332 suggests that Kakuzu is pretty sharp which might mean that he might not be so easy to beat.

weixiaobao
November 24, 2006, 04:57 PM
I predicting out of nowhere Konomaharu (whatever his name is) showed up going to show us some move and help team Shika beat up Hidan. >.>

Anyway, Kakuzu is he a cybord or a medical ninja?

Bhutz
November 24, 2006, 05:16 PM
My take on the Kakashi is a someone else in disguise..

Putting a bit of logic to use here - why continue the subterfuge at this point? Consider that if Shikamuru is going to add him into battle scenarios, he is going to do so by using strengths that Kakashi would bring to the table. Unless the Shikamuru is in on the concealment then the alternative is that the plan is now ill conceived since the person doesn't fit into the plan correctly. So then if Shikamuru is in on it, then why again continue it? Niether Hidan nor Kakuzu have seen Kikashi yet. Of the Akatsuki only Itashi will really have an idea of what Kikashi could do and that is if his probe is as good as Sasuke's. Sure Deidara has fought Kikashi but even there she only saw a limited side of his battle skills and there was no warning of him.

As for Kikashi's comment in the 332 manga about leaving Naruto with another Captain - well look the person he left him with is Ambu and Kikashi knows him by two names. The fact that he is using a second name only goes to the fact that the Ambu are suppose to go un-named and un-identified. That and none of the Asumu team would have known who it was so why identify him?

Logic sucks because it would certainly be an interesting plot-twist to have an imposter found out midway through the battle and then see Shikamura have to replot to save team 10 and leave both Hidan and Kakuza intact for a future battle. But the imposter would likely get kicked out of service on return if they all returned!

As for next week - the battle has started - why deviate to something else? Time is slowing down for the battle so I doubt we will see Naruto show up for the battle and even if he does it will be at the end and we won't see his new skill. Keep in mind the new shakra was being developed to deal with going after Sasuke and the three years will soon be up so that story line needs to be addressed. I think it is clear that the Akatsuki will go after the other two jim before focusing on Naruto since they now know he is closely guarded.

So my prediction for this episode - both Hidan and Kakuza are trapped but we saw in the first fight that it took all of Shikamura's endurance to keep Hidan trapped for a few minutes. So neither will be trapped for long. But the process is started to take on Hidan. I think we are going to see what Ino and Chouji have also learned. I expect we will also learn what Shikamura learned in the library. It will be story development that will come with a severe blow to Hidan but will be left with a cliff hanger - the team thinks they have reached a victory but Kakuza remains.

husnimubarak
November 24, 2006, 07:13 PM
Anyway, Kakuzu is he a cybord or a medical ninja?

yup.. kakuzu is monstrous surgeon's ninja..
his power and techniques.. is unseen and unpredictable..

shika should have thousands of back up plans 4 this guy..

kyubisharingan
November 24, 2006, 07:39 PM
now i believe its really Kakashi. Just because his hand is bandaged doesnt mean its Kurenai. When u transform, u transform COMPLETELY not partially....hmm....i also have a bad feeling about something.....imguessing its the area they r in.

Skeith
November 24, 2006, 07:43 PM
ok... well i think it sucks that they killed nibi... i was hoping they would keep her to help in some fighting so then... well i dunno but it would be cool to see the two tails again in battle maybe with naruto going 4 tails... *sigh* if only if only oh well no use worrying about this T_T

ok i think that omfg kakashi is OMFG KAKASHI... Bhutz used logic to explain it in fairly good manner but i just think too many people here want there to be more plot twists and start screaming 'fire' whenever they see some steam...

next chapter shikamaru goes 'omfg im a smart @$$ lemme kill you' with maybe some cocky 'im gonna make this painful in order to claim revenge' which will inevitably result in 'plan 'A'' going down the drain in which one maybe two chapters later they pick up the dropped ball again... ~or~ there is some of shikamaru's plan and then in what 3~4 chapters naruto pops up or the back up team comes to ruin -I mean save ... the day...
either way i don't care im probably far off and kishi will find a way to piss me off while entertaining me some more so heres to next chapter!!!

body flicker
November 24, 2006, 09:23 PM
ok i think that omfg kakashi is OMFG KAKASHI... Bhutz used logic to explain it in fairly good manner but i just think too many people here want there to be more plot twists and start screaming 'fire' whenever they see some steam...

seith you couldn't be any more right everyone is always someone else lol^^

tobi=obito.... i cant even remeber the other ones LOL

sdcmei
November 24, 2006, 09:37 PM
now i believe its really Kakashi. Just because his hand is bandaged doesnt mean its Kurenai. When u transform, u transform COMPLETELY not partially....hmm....i also have a bad feeling about something.....imguessing its the area they r in.

I think too.
英语学得不好......

ShadowStrike
November 24, 2006, 10:29 PM
Until otherwise written by Kishi's pencils, I would support this....

Kakashi is actually Konoha's no.1 surprising ninja - Uzumaki Naruto.

QMark
November 24, 2006, 11:09 PM
Whoa, I can't believe I didn't notice but Kurenai does wear bandages all over her body and its very strange that Kakashi would have bandages after such a short amount of time of training. We know that he didn't have enough to sneak in training with Naruto himself because Naruto has to put the element into Rasengan. Anyone else find that odd? But why would Kurenai have to disguise herself as Kakashi to go with Team 10. Maybe because she wants to leave her team behind for safety? IDK, just call it another nut prediction since its probably off. Here is a picture of Kurenai with wrapped bandages as the same why as Kakashi had them though.

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/kurenai/naruto_kurenai0019.jpg

Real prediction:

More fighting, Hidan and Kakuzu will get out of the jutsu through means of being rescued by Itachi and Kisame or by Kakuzu using his threads to remove the blades.

triniman121
November 25, 2006, 12:15 AM
btw Kakashi's whole hand from shoulder was covered in bandages... and it was seen heavily damaged

rayywang
November 25, 2006, 12:31 AM
:( nibi ...

It can't be Naruto. Naruto's memory is horrible (remember Chuunin exam 2nd part) ... Shika's not going to give a 'simple' assignment to a his teammates, given the way he thinks - if it were a henge'd Naruto he would have forgotten the plans the moment Shika mentioned them.

And for a mission like this, not sticking to the plan may result in disaster.

So my feeling is, it's really Kakashi or it's Kurenai.

I am excited to see some good teamwork in the upcoming episodes. Don't count Hidan and Kakuzu out - they are going to have some pwnage on their side too!

THETRUTH.com
November 25, 2006, 01:57 AM
That is true but we didnt hear the plan so we dont know how complex his part is or how much it varies. And that code was made complex intentionally so they could identify Naruto. It probably is Kurenai but if it is Kakashi Kishi has got to explain those damn bandages.

Raseru
November 25, 2006, 02:35 AM
If Naruto was disguised as Kakashi, instead of waiting paitiently out of view, he would have rushed into battle head-first and Shikamaru's strategy would just go down the drain. If its anyone, its gotta be Kurenai (or Konohamaru). :p

poopoomaru
November 25, 2006, 02:49 AM
That is true but we didnt hear the plan so we dont know how complex his part is or how much it varies. And that code was made complex intentionally so they could identify Naruto. It probably is Kurenai but if it is Kakashi Kishi has got to explain those damn bandages.

It does make sense for it to be Kakashi though I mean really if you look he never was needed in that training for anything other then moral support , all he did was read when Naruto trained. I think he decided that it would be more productive to help Shika then NAruto at the moment. I think he probably hurt his hand sparring with naruto , from what we saw he has the concept down so he just has to make it battle ready so him sparring with someone would make sense. Naruto cant expect to have another miracle moment with this new rasengan like he did with the old one and Kabuto.

ShadowStrike
November 25, 2006, 03:09 AM
You can't argue that Naruto can't follow instructions and will rush out. It's true that Naruto is hot headed but he's a little more mature now. If you remember how Naruto waited for Yamato, in guise as Sasori then, to talk with Kabuto, then you know Naruto would wait if Shikamaru's plan is that way.

The only reason why Kakashi would be there is so that he can kill Hidan with MS.

poopoomaru
November 25, 2006, 05:13 AM
OH MY SWEET LORD I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE VILE , THE VILE THINGEE HE GAVE TO KAKASHI!!!!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgBYD1QWKUH2kB9L3VM0xuC6MQX*uBmZ0KfQclvc2WbYeFbIWPcna0EMDKZkoscIOS0lG3yJeEnqJeKk5IyzvrR0VgbK03x6oF7j5GYAYGyGuOeu!MRK4w/009.jpg?dc=4675593296810978891

What if the blood in that little tube is Kazuku's?! If Kakashi could somehow trick hidan into ingesting Kazuku's blood instead of Kakashi's then all they would have to do it stab him or let him stab himself , and Kazuku is out of commision right there! Lol sorry the possibility of such genius would be incredible

FrenchBoy
November 25, 2006, 06:06 AM
I think that Shikamaru will play with Hidan in order to revenge Asuma whereas the thre other will take care of Kakusu

hermallorn
November 25, 2006, 07:21 AM
If you think of it, chouji team did hurt kakuzu with the black sword hidden in the crows so they may have gotten some of his blood. I think that the pill shikamaru gave to kakashi is this blood pill.

I think that kakuzu is like the frankenstein monster, a dead body walking, maybe remote controled, that means that even if this body is destroyed the akatsuki member will stay alive.

Hidan is sooooooooooooo dead :p

kyubisharingan
November 25, 2006, 08:23 AM
:( nibi ...

It can't be Naruto. Naruto's memory is horrible (remember Chuunin exam 2nd part) ... Shika's not going to give a 'simple' assignment to a his teammates, given the way he thinks - if it were a henge'd Naruto he would have forgotten the plans the moment Shika mentioned them.

And for a mission like this, not sticking to the plan may result in disaster.

So my feeling is, it's really Kakashi or it's Kurenai.

I am excited to see some good teamwork in the upcoming episodes. Don't count Hidan and Kakuzu out - they are going to have some pwnage on their side too!

ok.....that was a long time ago in the chuunin exam. have u not been reading the statements Sakura and Kakashi said about him improving?

eyeshild21
November 25, 2006, 09:58 AM
I dont think that akatsuki will be beaten so easily.We know the power of hidan, but not

kakuzu.But end of figth two of them might be die.we ll see CHİDORİ soon.

otaclub_87
November 25, 2006, 10:44 AM
i think not two of them died...maybe just one...the others betrays and escape..you kno..the relationship between the villain....and i dont think Masashi Kishimoto want to end this akatsuki arc soon....its really annoying though...

o yeah..do anyone feel that naruto story lately become so slow....maybe a bit boring....i mean...few chapters are just wasting time and the last fight between akatsuki and asuma's team aren't really good..it's not as exciting as the fight with Orochimaru...

maybe i'm wrong..-_-

spactaa
November 25, 2006, 10:52 AM
I think this was an intersting fight, but I don't know if this fight was that necessary for the plot, we will see soon.

Smubeht
November 25, 2006, 11:20 AM
As others have been saying, I believe it is clearly Kakashi, and the injury is from either getting overpowered Rasengan vs Chidori or an attempt at Kakashi adding his own element into rasengan or chidori. If Kurenai or Naruto henged they would not have bandages, as that would not make any sense. I believe it is Kakashi. The only way it could be Naruto would be if Kakashi trained and had bandages, and then Naruto henged into the Kakashi with the bandages because that was how he saw him. From the looks of it Kakuzu understands the situation as Shikamaru would have. Kakuzu seems to be an intelligent shinobi, and may pose more of a threat than just this falling into this little trap. Hidan is done for, he is not the smartest, he is the overpowered retard. If not for Kakuzu hed have been dead anyways. Kakuzu hit shikamaru when he was on the roof in the beginning. If they cut his head off then, forget any chance of winning, specially if kakuzu couldn't sew the head back on.

shlowbro
November 25, 2006, 01:45 PM
hidan will get taken out quick because shikamaru already has a strategy for him.
kakuzu will prove to be much difficult until naruto, sai, and sakura shows up and finishes him with the wind rasengan.

brings back memories of when goku was rushing back to earth to save his friends from napa and vegeta. :D

EDIT: the theory that the bandaged kakashi is actually naruto is very probable, but it might just be ruled out by how he was amazed at how shikamaru came up with a stratedy that quick. naruto already worked with him several times, he should already know.

jairdan6
November 25, 2006, 10:07 PM
i think that hidan/kakuzu will escape through some means or another. then shikamaru will reveal this was all part of his plan in a metaphorical bitch slap against the two.

weixiaobao
November 25, 2006, 10:33 PM
Maybe he planning to get hidan/kakuzu leading back to the akatsuki's hang out spot. But dought it, since they are not too strong to tackle the whole akatsuki.

otaclub_87
November 25, 2006, 11:13 PM
i just dont think this is the right time to blow akatsuki up...maybe the last fight will be placed in the konoha??????
just on my though...so there's no need to split up the team..(to protect konoha while to attack akatsuki)....so the Konoha Full Power will surely beat akatsuki.....Tsunade sama will go on fighting too...

mugen
November 25, 2006, 11:39 PM
I say we are going to get team 10 do all the work
no need for Kakashi to get involved .

Skeith
November 26, 2006, 02:52 AM
i've gotta say im curious as to what shikamaru will pull out his @$$ to deal with these guys... i'd try to go ahead and try to come up with some prediction to let you all ponder but i suck at that so im just gonna say
shikamaru's plan had better be really fu(king torturous lol after asuma's death y'know shika's gonna get revenge somehow... and torture is always good just not with hidan... i think he likes it a bit too much y'know

FrenchBoy
November 26, 2006, 03:38 AM
if naruto doesn't succed in his new jutsu which team godaime wille choose? Maybe the chapter 433 will be focused on naruto et sakura

White Rabbit
November 26, 2006, 05:29 AM
As long as Hidan is not in his "Zombie"-Form he can be killed by slashing. :P

wrong... he didn't bother to be stabbed in the vitals even before he started his ritual.
you can only immobilise him by cutting off his head and then hope to take out kakuzu before he can reattach it.

Raseru
November 26, 2006, 06:57 AM

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgBYD1QWKUH2kB9L3VM0xuC6MQX*uBmZ0KfQclvc2WbYeFbIWPcna0EMDKZkoscIOS0lG3yJeEnqJeKk5IyzvrR0VgbK03x6oF7j5GYAYGyGuOeu!MRK4w/009.jpg?dc=4675593296810978891

What if the blood in that little tube is Kazuku's?! If Kakashi could somehow trick hidan into ingesting Kazuku's blood instead of Kakashi's then all they would have to do it stab him or let him stab himself , and Kazuku is out of commision right there! Lol sorry the possibility of such genius would be incredible

Whoa, I think most of the people here have probably over-looked that! Good work, reviewing over old chapters, poopoomaru. If it becomes true, talk about thinking ahead, on Shikamaru's part. He would be able to entice Hidan into starting his ritual and then, BAM, Kazuku's on the ground and Hidan runs over to him, crying, showing his true feelings for Kazuku.

Dahroth
November 26, 2006, 09:14 AM
Heres my prediction:

Kazuku will outsmart Shikamaru.

Then the leader of the akatsuki will come and dropkick Kakashi while yelling "GOOD MORNING ICHIGO"
(read bleach to understand this joke)

ikuroi
November 26, 2006, 09:57 AM
Oh well lets see what i think about the current situation.

Shikamaru made it so far? I think thats case. So far so good, but the plan isnt even near to be done.

I think Shikamarus facts about the members they are fighting against right now are to little, i mean OK they know a bit about Hidan but they don't know much about Kakuzu.

So for Shika to have a plan against them he must have one thing done by all cost,
Kakuzu not being able to participate in this fight.
Now how is this possible? They can't have a fighting method that will defeat him 100%... that cant be the case.
So how?
Either Shikamaru stops him with his kage jutsus, or Ino with her jutsu. I think its the second option that will occur. Because if Ino takes over his body (if she even can take over his body!) then that will work splendid by fooling Hidan and somehow manage him to curse Kakuzu!

Ok somehow, i think there are some things that CAN occur that will disturb his plan.

A. Hidan won't be fooled by Ino's jutsu.
B. More Akatsuki members will come and join the fight (Deidei & Tobi its who I think will come)
C. Kakuzu is to strong!

Anyway if Tobi & Deidei would arrive, the fight would be in Akatsukis favour even more.
But the chances that inforcement will arive for Konoha is very likely.
But in the end the fights would be like this...

Hidan - Shika & More? (Chouji or Ino instead of Shika or with him)
Kakuzu - Naruto (The ultimate test?)
Tobi - Kakashi (For all the speculations, we cant have a bigger secret than the AL lurking around with Akatsuki...now can we?)
Deidara - Sai & More? (Art VS Art)

The more could be anyone, but the people who got the biggest chances to arrive and assist are... Ino, Chouji (These two could be defeated pretty early, but so could Shika be), Naruto, Sakura, Tenzou AKA Yamato, Sai, Kurenai, Team 8.

Rokudaime Hokage
November 26, 2006, 09:58 AM
@Dahroth
:))) lmao

I think half the chapter is going to be about Shikamaru talking about revenge, the other half about Sakura and Sai telling Naruto about the 24 hours.

VeNoM87
November 26, 2006, 10:13 AM

It could be... Kakashi has his mangekyou sharingan thingy, with which he can "Transport/teleport" things. He could possibly do the same thing with blood..... just an idea

FrenchBoy
November 26, 2006, 10:15 AM
@Ikuroi : a fight between Sai and Deidara wold be "bang" as art !! :tem

I think Shikamaru has already thought this technique won't be enought and the others guys will act in the next part of the play

Rokudaime Hokage
November 26, 2006, 10:26 AM
btw I think they are trying only to kill Hidan and retreat after succeeding. But Kakuzu is going to catch up and they have to face him. He will be to much for them Naruto and the gang are able to help in the last second.[br]Posted on: November 26, 2006, 10:19:13 AM_________________________________________________and also Kakuzu did not lose any blood. He is able to harden himself somehow.

hermallorn
November 26, 2006, 12:19 PM
I think Ino won't be able to take over kakuzu's body as he is a zombie (dead body)

ramsses
November 26, 2006, 01:26 PM
Theres somthing i think alot of people are over looking when they dismiss the kakashi in 332 as being naruto in henge.
1. the bandage just because a person usually doesnt have have any signs left over when the transform doesnt mean that it can always be avoided. when have we ever seen a person henge while they had a bad wound. This being said i think naurto has hurt his had like when he first learned the rasengan.

2. Naruto unlike other ninjas can still be training to complete his jutsu and go on a mission all at the same time. he could still have 200 hundred clones back in the village training and that why hed finish preparing the and be there if he was needed.

3. Everybody is acting like naruto is still an idiot. everyone is acknowledging the fact that hes gotten smarter.

4. in the translation i read shika asks kakashi about his training with naruto in which he replies hes done with him for now and shika just a little heh and thinks to him self that naruto as if he knows its naruto. this being said shikas woulda made a plan that included naruto.

Rokudaime Hokage
November 26, 2006, 01:41 PM
Why wouldn't Naruto if henged in Kakashi turn back to normal after leaving Konoha ?

ramsses
November 26, 2006, 01:48 PM
because he doesnt know that shika figured it out. and ino and cho definitely havent and if he got past the hokage he probably thought he fooled shika too. and i doubt kakashi woulda let him go if he had told him so hes doin this without anyones knowledge and keepin it to himself

erieru
November 26, 2006, 03:17 PM
nah, I am sure that is Kakashi himself, if it was Naruto he would have not let the mission be jeopardize by him pretending to be Kakashi, Shikamaru is taking Kakashi in consideration, with Kakashi's abilities, (including, sharingan, chidori, maybe MS) so Naruto knows for sure that he can't do any of those techniques, therefore he would have told them right away.
I predict that Ino will take over Hidan's body and curse Kakuzu, Chouji will trap Hidan with his partial giant hands and then Kakashi will send Hidan's head to another dimension (hueco mundo) with his MS. that's why he's not starting the fight, because it takes time to prepare it :)

webdreamer
November 26, 2006, 03:38 PM
It's Ino not Shino. :amuse

erieru
November 26, 2006, 04:01 PM
It's Ino not Shino. :amuse

lol jajaja, thanks

ikuroi
November 26, 2006, 05:14 PM
its NOT kakashi, why?
Because we havent seen a glimpse of Narutos training since Kakashi came. Because if we would, it would show us if Kakashi is still there or not. By not showing he does try to say that Kakashi left, or tries to make us believe it at least.
So Kakashi is prolly Kurenai!

White Rabbit
November 26, 2006, 05:25 PM
1. the bandage just because a person usually doesnt have have any signs left over when the transform doesnt mean that it can always be avoided. when have we ever seen a person henge while they had a bad wound. This being said i think naurto has hurt his had like when he first learned the rasengan.

i don't get why the bandage should indicate, that it's not kakashi... if he was just telling the truth and got himself hurt while training with naruto, i don't sense any suspicious about that.

4. in the translation i read shika asks kakashi about his training with naruto in which he replies hes done with him for now and shika just a little heh and thinks to him self that naruto as if he knows its naruto. this being said shikas woulda made a plan that included naruto.

or it could just mean that he is impressed about narutos fast improvement with the nature-manipulation-training.

i admit the possibility, that it could be naruto in henge... but i for myself have not seen any solid clues that would lead me to this conclusion.

Smubeht
November 26, 2006, 05:36 PM
Agreed, on terms that it could be naruto, but in most likely situation it isnt. What others said about jeopardizing the mission by pretending to be Kakashi after leaving is true. Naruto knows Rasengan + Kage Bunshin and a few other techniques. Kakashi knowing MS(not everyone in the village knows he knows this im sure), but chidori, and other jutsus hes picked up are factored into Shikamaru's plan. You cannot tell me Naruto is smart and then say he henged with the bandage on his arm still, and also decided to leave team 10 out in the blue that it is Naruto. If he had gotten smarter, and fooled Tsunade, surely hed have told Shikamaru and the gang after departure. So either he is an idiot(in which case fooling Godaime should not have been an option), or it is simply Kakashi. The vile being Kakuzu's blood is an interesting perception. Although would be interesting if Kakuzu kills Hidan unwilling, yet going back to the kill every partner. LoL. We have not seen Ino, Chouji, or Kakashi in the fight yet, and they are clearly part of a plan, so this fight is far from over.

JusT.NarutO
November 26, 2006, 05:54 PM
i think that kakashi is the real kakashi.
A prediction: Don´t underestimate Kakuzu.
Hidan has showed up everthing he have in the last battle, as a price of pwning azuma. Now, Kakashi & Co. Will force hidan to show up what he have. Some Kekkei Genkai or something F**kin powerfull. Kakashi, Ino, Chouji and Shika will get then to work hard, and when both edges come to the limit of their chakra.. team kakashi will be in a little bit of disvantage.. an then
NARUTO comes in and kicks Kakuzu Ass :)
Shika of course will get hidan owned, as a revenge for asuma.
Kakuzu will be made into pieces by new rasengan, but his medical-nin skill will get him a way to escape.

thejackass98
November 26, 2006, 08:09 PM
heh alright the only conclusion i can come up with kakashi with the bandades is that kishi is just fucking with us and it is jus supposed get us thinkin somthin else and be surprised by what he creates XD

weixiaobao
November 26, 2006, 08:12 PM
heh alright the only conclusion i can come up with kakashi with the bandades is that kishi is just fucking with us and it is jus supposed get us thinkin somthin else and be surprised by what he creates XD

No, accually someone started this theory, and then all of you just follow the leader. Kishi don't like to f@@@ around with nobody. I think when Kakashi showed his hand, he said that naruto don't need him anymore (bc of the injury).. (so maybe naruto damage kakashi.) But that kakashi is real if not then Godaime would notice. xp Lol

kadodo
November 26, 2006, 08:18 PM
I take back what I've said before in my previous prediction which was that Kakashi was really Kurenai. I think that he is the real Kakashi and as Just.Narut0 said don't understimate Kakuzu.

weixiaobao
November 26, 2006, 08:22 PM
I take back what I've said before in my previous prediction which was that Kakashi was really Kurenai. I think that he is the real Kakashi and as Just.Narut0 said don't understimate Kakuzu.

Interesting prediction, I didn't read it last time. If that was real, then it did explain quite a bit. Since Shikamaru was not much surprise combine with the fact that Kurenai is a master of genjutsu (and probably got better in these 3 yrs gap) that even Godaime cannot even notice.

mangaka
November 26, 2006, 11:37 PM
yeah, sure kakashi is really kurenai.no reason for naruto to take revenge.no reason for kakashi to take revenge.the only connection between naruto and asuma is they have the same type of chakra that is wind.naruto went after asuma just to learn more about wind type chakra.naruto didn't even take revenge for the third death which is closer to him.so no point why naruto have to take revenge.for kakashi he is matured enough to went out fitghting just to take revenge.and yamoto alone cannot handle if anything bad happens during naruto's trainning.tsunade is an expert in medical jutsu so it not hard for kurenai as an expert in genjutsu to fool her.if that really kakashi he need to use sharingan to fool tsunade.but since his right eye is close so no way he is kakshi.my prediction:
1. kurenai die
2. kiba and the gang take revenge

kadodo
November 26, 2006, 11:48 PM
yeah, sure kakashi is really kurenai.no reason for naruto to take revenge.no reason for kakashi to take revenge.the only connection between naruto and asuma is they have the same type of chakra that is wind.naruto went after asuma just to learn more about wind type chakra.naruto didn't even take revenge for the third death which is closer to him.so no point why naruto have to take revenge.for kakashi he is matured enough to went out fitghting just to take revenge.and yamoto alone cannot handle if anything bad happens during naruto's trainning.tsunade is an expert in medical jutsu so it not hard for kurenai as an expert in genjutsu to fool her.if that really kakashi he need to use sharingan to fool tsunade.but since his right eye is close so no way he is kakshi.my prediction:
1. kurenai die
2. kiba and the gang take revenge

good prediction but I don't think we will see death on Konoha's side so soon after Asuma.

THETRUTH.com
November 27, 2006, 01:02 AM
No, accually someone started this theory, and then all of you just follow the leader. Kishi don't like to f@@@ around with nobody. I think when Kakashi showed his hand, he said that naruto don't need him anymore (bc of the injury).. (so maybe naruto damage kakashi.) But that kakashi is real if not then Godaime would notice. xp Lol

While it is true someone here posted the theory. Kishi seems to have made a point to show Kakashi's bandaged hand and only his bandaged hand 3 seperate times.

Prediction
Continue the battle(maybe an attack on Hidan) and check in on Konoha (interrogation and/or training).

otaclub_87
November 27, 2006, 01:24 AM
oh no....no more death on KOnoha...after the Third,and Asuma....why all sarutobi died????

the one who should take revenge must be KOnohamaru......

ShadowStrike
November 27, 2006, 10:30 AM
Konohamaru's gonna join the ANBU, i hope.

Debu
November 27, 2006, 11:08 AM
332 was good. I wish more would happen in a given chapter (if nothing else, it would reduce the filler gap).

I thought that Shikamaru was studying up on wind manipulation, which didn't make sense (why would he have been a wind type, why would he be able to learn it so quickly, etc), so I'm very glad it was something altogether different. Chakra blades - how else can these be used? Why wouldn't he have learned them so much sooner??

Prediction time:
More of the fight. I don't think we'll even switch back to other Konoha folks. Shikamaru couldn't hold onto Hidan alone for too long, but two of them? Unless these chakra blades also increase the strength of the jutsu 4-fold, then the team has to work quickly in taking out Hidan and/or Kakuzu. Since the plan sounded elaborate (with all of the visualization exercises), I expect to see lots of feints, counterfeints, and the following:

"Ha, you never thought I'd do this..."
"Ha, I expected you to do that.."
"Wow you're good.. but you didn't know I could do this.."
"Ha, I expected that, too"
"Well now I'll let it all hang out and do this.."
"Ha I.. oh.. damn.. yeah, we need Naruto."

As for Naruto's jutsu, I agree with a lot of folks in that he probably needs something medium-range. Someone has probably mentioned this, but.. how about a rasengan whip, controlled/encased in wind? Kakuzu's arms-on-a-string seem whip-like, so it'd be an interesting one-on-one.

Here's hoping the next chapter progresses a lot more! I'd happily give up the big full-page pictures for more plot (sorry colorists :).

mehwuvsu
November 27, 2006, 11:26 AM
kakashi is kakashi.
hidan gets taken out quick.
it ends up kakuzu vs. kakashi and chouji but mainly kakashi.
that's about it.

webdreamer
November 27, 2006, 11:31 AM
it will be ino-shika-chou vs. hidan and kakashi vs. kakuzu. shika's plan works flawlessly at the beginning but kakuzu reveals his powers and spoils the plan. we will see kakashi's brain (which he claimed to be as smart as shikamaru's) work together with shika's and come up with a Plan B. The akatsukis reveal more tricks and team 10 w/ kakashi will be overpowered. and then the backup team arrives.

kurzmasta
November 27, 2006, 03:38 PM
Kurenai is pregnant so i don't think its her ;)

kadodo
November 27, 2006, 03:43 PM
Kurenai is pregnant so i don't think its her ;)

What makes you say that?

Rooks
November 27, 2006, 03:55 PM
Seems to me that Hidan is no longer a threat. He's frozen by Shiki's jutsu, his weapon is broken and dropped so he can't even begin to start his ritual (can't get any blood of his enemy) and therefore isn't a threat.

I think Shiki is gonna keep Hidan locked up while Kakashi, Ino, and Choji attempt to work Kakuzu.

Choji has super strength which may work - 1st scenario
Kakashi has his uber penetrating Chidori (think Sasuke vs Gaara) Jutsu, which may work - 2nd scenario
Ino can mind control Kakuzu which may open new opportunities or at least disable him - 3rd scenario

Im not sure what the item Shiki gave kakashi was in the last chapter and mentioned "use it if the opportunity allows..." it almost looked like a bullet to me. EDIT::: seems like it was a vial after reading some more posts.. I like the "Kakuzu's blood is in the vial" idea.. if Shiki is unable to contain Hidan, they can use him to their advantage by having him kill Kakuzu. After all, his jutsu is a perfect counter to Kakuzu's invincible body armor. I would think Shika would see this pretty quickly and try to exploit it.

laughing@you
November 27, 2006, 04:33 PM
I predict that hidan will be eliminated and kakazu somehow escapes!!

Yondaime_101
November 27, 2006, 04:35 PM
Maybe now, we'll see hidan use some jutsu (other than the transformation thingy!). Let's see if he can use some chakra to power up or if he is only a one-trick pony! Anyway he doesn't have any choice coz he is stuck and without any weapon! I am not worried about kakuzu since he will definitely kick ass next chapter!

eyeshild21
November 27, 2006, 04:42 PM
I think there is no way that team 10 will be beaten.strogest person is I think is chouji

(after kakashi of course).And I really can'nt imagine that what happen if chouji eats his

pills.if he eats red one he ll become 100 times stronger than before.

I wanna see chouji in a fight.

weixiaobao
November 27, 2006, 04:45 PM
I think chouji weak again Genjutsu..... and food...

laughing@you
November 27, 2006, 05:06 PM
Maybe now, we'll see hidan use some jutsu (other than the transformation thingy!). Let's see if he can use some chakra to power up or if he is only a one-trick pony! Anyway he doesn't have any choice coz he is stuck and without any weapon! I am not worried about kakuzu since he will definitely kick ass next chapter!

His inmortal what more tricks you want him to have?

weixiaobao
November 27, 2006, 05:10 PM
His inmortal what more tricks you want him to have?

I dunno what yondaime 101 have in mind but
Maybe some jutsu from his hidden village?

laughing@you
November 27, 2006, 05:26 PM
I dunno what yondaime 101 have in mind but
Maybe some jutsu from his hidden village?

He can kill his enemy by creating a link and stabbing himself!! Thats a pretty powerfull unique jutsu!! Anything more and he would be a god!!!

He needs a weakness!!!

Konkun
November 27, 2006, 05:28 PM
Right now it doesnt look too good for team 10 and Kakashi. Althought they have the upperhand at the time, they need to take out hidan/kazuku as fast as they can. Shikamaru has limited supply of chakra as well as Kakashi. In order for them to take out Hidan or Kazuku, they would need Kakashi to use his MS. Something they dont know he had attained. If Kakashi did take out one of them, they would have to deal with the last one and it wont be easy. I dont think Chouji and Ino are strong enough to take out Kazuku. Unless Ino use of mind control jutsu, take control of Kazuku and kill Hidan while Shikamaru keeps him in check, they dont have a good chance of beating the Akatsuki pair. As we all know, once Kakashi uses MS...he wont be much use afterward.

heiky0711
November 27, 2006, 06:06 PM
For the next chapter 333, expect to see the continuation of battle betwenn inoshikachou v.s the akatsukies. Maybe Chouji and Ino will unveil their true worth and probably show their new jutsus. If things get serious, then I'd expect an interference from Kakshi as he would probably understand that this battle is personal for team 10 as they want to avenge for Asuma's death. Or Naruto will come at the very last minute to save them and immediately using his new jutsu. That's all for my prediction. :eyeroll

erieru
November 27, 2006, 08:16 PM
I just thought of something reading Konkun's post, maybe shikamaru somehow prepared before this hand to counter his weakness against this kind of super powerful battles. Think about it, if he would have not run out of chakra against Hidan maybe Asuma would have a better chance of being alive, who knows. So my point is that I think he somehow does not need to put more of his chakra in those blades, he put the chakra in them before hand, so now he can focus on just using his energy to attack instead of just holding them. however, maybe the power of it will fade eventually so he must hurry, and that may also be in his plan. Can't wait for next chapter

kyubisharingan
November 27, 2006, 08:58 PM
Well, since Shika has already seen Hidan's moves/abilities that should give the team an upper hand...But we havent really seen much of Kakuzu's moves. Probably when they think they have almost beaten them, Kakuzu will pull out something...

darkstar7
November 27, 2006, 09:35 PM
i predict that 'moment of victory' tagline at the end of 332 will be misleading as usual. remember how many chapters it took for team 7 to deal with sasori and deidara? this fight is far from over and no one will be killed in the next chapter. more likely--expect this confrontation to end by 340 or so.

kadodo
November 27, 2006, 10:05 PM
Does anybody still think that it's not the real Kakashi?

darkstar7
November 27, 2006, 10:43 PM
i still have doubts because, in this battle, kakashi kinda seems out of place. it was random that he signed on to go with team 10 in the first place. i wonder what kishi intends to do by placing kakashi there, because if he's there just so that the "MS-to-another-dimension" move is available, that is SUCH a copout.

(as much as i'd like to see kakashi with a revenge motive added to his character, i don't think it's that simple!)

Kishi put kakashi there to be a reason for us to learn what asuma was so eager to tell him before. during battle shikamaru will end up revealing whatever it was to him.

noblue4u
November 28, 2006, 01:01 AM
Here's my prediction -- Kakashi will reveal himself to be... KAKASHI.

First point: The reason I'm so adamant about this is that if he were really Kurenai using henge or genjutsu, why-oh-why would her henge have that bandage? Henge no jutsu completely alters the image of the caster. Besides, it's not like she wears the bandages to stop the bleeding from some wound, right? Hence, there is no need for the henge to be wearing a bandage. If it's her genjutsu, then why allow Tsunade to see the bandage at all? As a message to team Asuma? Some sort of hint? No... otherwise Shikamaru's thoughts wouldn't have been "Heh... that Naruto" at the mention of his buddy's name and the bandage on Kakashi's hand.

Second: I agree that there is some (obvious) significance to Kishimoto showing everyone Kakashi's bandage, but it has nothing to do with Kurenai. I'm sure that, in the middle of battle, we'll see a flashback that explains the bandage. Possibly training, possibly Naruto... could be anything.

Third: I'm sure Team Asuma would be totally fine with Kurenai joining them openly -- no need to remain in Kakashi-form AFTER they've left Konohagure. Also, come to think of it... why wouldn't Tsunade-sama be okay with Kurenai joining them either? She's a highly skilled jounin and her specialty is genjutsu which I think will come in quite handy in the coming battle.

Okay, okay... enough. I haven't read through all the predictions/arguments, but I'm sure at least a few people have said the same things and I'm probably just beating the ol' drum. No more, I promise.

My REAL prediction: I'm not going to say what it is I know (though I'm sure most of you know it by now too) because it could be misconstrued as a spoiler. However, I predict that Naruto's wind rasengan (Kazengan? Kasengan?) will be finished -- seeing as the Nibi's been taken, it makes sense that approximately 24hrs have passed by now. When/if Naruto arrives on the scene, we're gonna see some freakin' fantastic HURRICANE (*hint*) action to be written into the Naruto CHRONICLES (*hint hint!*). I can only hope that we'll get to see some cool toad-magic some time in the near future as well.

Alright peeps -- g'night!

PS -- SHIKAMARU IS SO COOL!

...ok, good night.

heiky0711
November 28, 2006, 01:49 AM
Posted by: darkstar7
i predict that 'moment of victory' tagline at the end of 332 will be misleading as usual. remember how many chapters it took for team 7 to deal with sasori and deidara?

In a way, it could be true because i think that Hidan hasn't reveal his trump card yet. Remember when he said "I haven't finish with you guys yet" to team 10. So, this could be the opportunity for him. Which is similar to Sasori, as we thought that he was almost defeated and suddenly there's another jutsu up in his sleeves.

And we have yet to know Kakuzu's real power which is getting more and more interesting. As for Kakashi's true identity, i'm not so sure. Could be another long akatsukies v.s konoha battle.

I'm not sure if you guys consider Orochimaru come into play in this one because he allowed naruto to live so that he can kill one more akatsuki before oro can proceed with his plan which i'm not sure, is it to attack konoha or rule the world or to be the most complete ninja? If so, what does akatsukies have to do with him?

VEX02
November 28, 2006, 01:54 AM
Naruto finished his jutsu, they wont show it really, but will do some flashback, Shiki will reveal another new jutsu and put Hidan to the ground, Hidan will get back up and Kakashi will have to step in

Panda
November 28, 2006, 05:34 AM
The Bounty station guy will start to talk about Kakuzu. Some of the next issue will address Kakuzu's history and jutsus.

kadodo
November 28, 2006, 06:41 AM
I think there is no way that team 10 will be beaten.strogest person is I think is chouji

(after kakashi of course).And I really can'nt imagine that what happen if chouji eats his

pills.if he eats red one he ll become 100 times stronger than before.

I wanna see chouji in a fight.

For some reason I wonder if Chouji is the strongest in team 10. I have a feeling that besides his intelligence he really got something else besides his shadow power.

heiky0711
November 28, 2006, 06:47 AM
Posted by: Panda
The Bounty station guy will start to talk about Kakuzu. Some of the next issue will address Kakuzu's history and jutsus.

Yeah, there is a possibility. Changing scene from team 10 battle and the interrogation scene. I would say there is a possibility but i'm not gonna ignore naruto's jutsu completion as well. Still 80% will focus on the battle itself. I hope.

laughing@you
November 28, 2006, 07:54 AM
I predict that as somebody said before the preview will be misleding. The way Deidara expressed fear or caution towards naruto, clearly sends a message that naruto is not like other jinchuuriki. Furthermore, he will get in there to save the day.

But I think that Hidan will be eliminated, and kakazu will be the one posing the main threat, probably to much to handle the shika-ino-cho+kakashi team. But kakashi there is like an overkill. Kakashi has proven to be really powerfull and resourcefull against other foes. Is really weird that kakashi won't be able to handle kakuzu by himself. And this team has a lot of range attacks nothing upclose and personal, oh yeah chouji. But the size he can achieve makes him a range attack user, right?

Or after Hidan dies, the plant guy will come to assist!!!(I always forget the guys name!!)

OGunslinger
November 28, 2006, 08:15 AM
Why would kurenia have to henge as kakashi to go with shika and the gang? if the kakashi was really henged it would most likely be naruto..

also why would kakashi just leave naruto right when hes about to complete his jutsu?

but im guessing that this fight is going to be dragged out for at least 5 chapters... lol

sorry for any spelling errors..

White Rabbit
November 28, 2006, 09:07 AM
also why would kakashi just leave naruto right when hes about to complete his jutsu?

he said it himself.
he did all he can by helping naruto figuring out how to do the kazengan.
the rest is just practice, practice and more practice for naruto.
besides yamato is still with him.

rajuchacha
November 28, 2006, 09:26 AM
i dont think that naruto will be able to finish his jutsu in time,
i think he enter the fight with half jutsu, like 'three-way deadlock',
and save the day by completing it.[br]Posted on: November 28, 2006, 09:22:17 AM_________________________________________________there is also a possibility like akatsuki might send some reinforcement as
ino-shika-chou-kakashi combo is quite formidable, setting up a perfect
platform for our hero 'naruto' to jump in.

naruto vs luffy
November 28, 2006, 09:29 AM
i jst cudnt help it...the kakashi is actually kakashi himself...the only reason he has a bandage on his hand cuz he tested his chidori against naruto's kazengan

kadodo
November 28, 2006, 09:33 AM
what if during the training Naruto sort of learned how to master another nature chakra besides the wind. Say fire for example. Just a thought. Maybe he did master the wind rasengan but he's just picking up with another natural chakra.

naruto vs luffy
November 28, 2006, 09:43 AM
dont think so!! given d level of dumbness :darn naruto has it is highly unlikely!!

kingsenol
November 28, 2006, 09:58 AM
naruto will save the day for sure. its his chance to shine.

otaclub_87
November 28, 2006, 10:08 AM
the new naruto jutsu is for a bigger 'fish' to be defeated..=p

jamail
November 28, 2006, 10:37 AM
death to asuma.... ooppss.... death to hidan and kakuzu...

on the side notes:

kakuzu seems to think like a "shikamaru"... i expect him to do something with their current situation... (having locked-in in the kagamane shuriken)[br]Posted on: November 28, 2006, 10:36:12 AM_________________________________________________

he did all he can by helping naruto figuring out how to do the kazengan.

when did "kazengan" become an official/unofficial name of the jutsu...

bapti
November 28, 2006, 10:44 AM
I think Hidan will be defeated by Shika's cleverness, he will undo the imortality jutsu and turn it back onto Hidan. I'm thinking that this might be possible if Shika/Ino takes control of Hidan and then makes him draw the circle wrong which ends up killing Hidan that way.

From the bounty guy we'll find out that Kakuzu is almost impossible to harm because of the hardening techique. Enter Naruto with his new rasengan which will nail him. But since he's a medical ninja (from the fact that he's able to sew arms/heads back on) I don't see him dying but Naruto becoming a "threat" to them.

White Rabbit
November 28, 2006, 11:03 AM
when did "kazengan" become an official/unofficial name of the jutsu...

never... it's just easier to write than "Kaze-Rasengan", "Rasengan mixed with wind-chakra" or "Nature-manipulation-Rasengan".

otaclub_87
November 28, 2006, 11:08 AM
i think the name will remain Rasengan...since the basic theory is the same...its just..Completed Rasengan

Yondaime_101
November 28, 2006, 11:11 AM
Jiraya will appear and summon the hypno-toad! That will be the end of Hidan and kakuzu!

noblue4u
November 28, 2006, 12:59 PM
Jiraya will appear and summon the hypno-toad! That will be the end of Hidan and kakuzu!

All will bow down to the Hypno-Toad!

Toad Sage
November 28, 2006, 04:58 PM
Has anybody predicted that Itachi is going to mix it up in this fight yet? I've been out of the loop with the holiday and all...

DarkManSharingan32
November 28, 2006, 05:44 PM
Has anybody predicted that Itachi is going to mix it up in this fight yet? I've been out of the loop with the holiday and all...

Nope.
But I started saying that Deidara and Tobi might make an appearence...
And some other have come around who have taken a liking to that idea.

weixiaobao
November 28, 2006, 05:47 PM
Nope.
But I started saying that Deidara and Tobi might make an appearence...
And some other have come around who have taken a liking to that idea.

Yup, I like that idea, Tobi-sama in action YIKE...

I just wonder is Gaara lost all of his sand power???

DarkManSharingan32
November 28, 2006, 05:52 PM
Yup, I like that idea, Tobi-sama in action YIKE...

I just wonder is Gaara lost all of his sand power???

I know there are is a thread that has covered that question... and i'm sure someone can link it to you.
But since i like answering questions:

I believe he's lost his automatic sand defense... But it is also quite possible that he might come back even better than ever. With time...

weixiaobao
November 28, 2006, 06:04 PM
better than ever.... wow ..... Maybe now he can use sand for other use also like transformed into sexy maid and made food for him or something....

erieru
November 28, 2006, 07:31 PM
I know there are is a thread that has covered that question... and i'm sure someone can link it to you.

I believe he's lost his automatic sand defense... But it is also quite possible that he might come back even better than ever. With time...

I agree, I think that all Jinchuriki's may have a lot of chakra diverted just to keep the Bijuu inside of them sealed, (remember what kakashi said to Naruto before starting the training) therefore, having the Bijuu removed (and somehow remaining alive) may translate to an incredible chakra boost.
but yes, the automatic sand defense thing would have to be gone, but I think his sand armour will remain and all his sand jutsus.
ok, back to predictions.
I would love the idea of Itachi showing up to save Kakuzu (I truly belive that Hidan is bound to die, yes, DIE in this battle, but Kakuzu may be smart enough and powerful enough to remain alive, then when Naruto shows up to kill him he will be saved by Itachi, who will say something like : "that's why I'm the only one who is powerful enough to get this Jinchuriki"
yeah

poopoomaru
November 28, 2006, 07:53 PM

One thing is for sure his entire fighting style will be relatively unsurped, he relied heavily on long distance power attacks with the sand , he relied on the raw power of his sand attacks, and what made he so strong is that while he was long distance he didnt have to worry about taijutsu with his sand armor and shield , but now the shield is gone. And I dont know if he will have precise enough sand control , or enough chakra to make and use the sand armor like he did before ( Kankuro said that it cost him alot of chakra to use the sand armor. , and that was alot relative with Gaara who in the databook had a higher stamina then Naruto , check it out if you dont believe me ) Without it he just wont be able to be the long distance power-house that he was , he will have to learn to use the sand smarter. Who knows that might improve his ability or the change might be to much for him to adjust for.

kadodo
November 28, 2006, 07:58 PM
I have a feeling that someone else on the akatsuki side will back them up. Don't know who but I'm pretty sure of it. It will be harder for team ten and it will be a better fight when Naruto comes for backup.

Naruto93
November 28, 2006, 09:06 PM
I agree, I think that all Jinchuriki's may have a lot of chakra diverted just to keep the Bijuu inside of them sealed, (remember what kakashi said to Naruto before starting the training) therefore, having the Bijuu removed (and somehow remaining alive) may translate to an incredible chakra boost.
but yes, the automatic sand defense thing would have to be gone, but I think his sand armour will remain and all his sand jutsus.
ok, back to predictions.
I would love the idea of Itachi showing up to save Kakuzu (I truly belive that Hidan is bound to die, yes, DIE in this battle, but Kakuzu may be smart enough and powerful enough to remain alive, then when Naruto shows up to kill him he will be saved by Itachi, who will say something like : "that's why I'm the only one who is powerful enough to get this Jinchuriki"
yeah
[br]Posted on: 2006-11-28, 21:04:57_________________________________________________i completely agree with this it would be both cool and awsome then we'd see another confrontation between Naruto and itachi

otaclub_87
November 28, 2006, 10:40 PM
maybe not deidara...tobi is more possible...though...this time..Hidan will durely died..

weixiaobao
November 28, 2006, 10:46 PM
maybe not deidara...tobi is more possible...though...this time..Hidan will durely died..

Why is it everyone hate Hidan so much (love to hate him, or just hate to love him)????
An akatsuki is strong, it would be pathetic if he surely die, that made all other akatsuki members look weak. Anyway I predict Hidan will not die in this encounter yet.

He will die but not any time soon (Predicting he will live for another 20-30 chapters or so)

kadodo
November 28, 2006, 11:11 PM
Shikamaru is definitely going to fight against Hidan. He's going to fight Hidan carefully based on his previous battle with him before. But I think that Hidan has plenty of other stuff that he could do?

NRZero
November 29, 2006, 09:51 AM
I want to see how they get rid of Hidan. First you would have to get Kakuzu out of the way. But I wonder how can you kill a guy who survived getting his head chopped off. Maybe they should chop it off again and get information out of him about Akatsuki.

Mandelgroove
November 29, 2006, 10:44 AM
First post, but I may as well jump in with the ideas:

Building on the 'vile of blood' idea, wouldn't it be better for it to not be Kakuzu or Hidans blood, but for it to be Asumas? Surely there would be adverse effects if Hidan tried to blood bond with a dead man. I'm assuming here that trying to blood bond with himself would simply fail.

Stands to reason that it's not Kakuzus blood as the cut given to him on his face by random-ninja-guy (who's name I clearly forget) wouldn't draw enough blood to be collected and put in the vile.

During the fight, Kakashi is going to use this vile. Let's face it, on the battlefield at the moment, Kakashi is the only real threat. Once Akatsuki have overpowered Shikamaru, they're coming for Kakashi. Smash. Blood.

Of couse, I'm saying all this soley on the assumption that it's blood in the container. It'll probably be go-faster juice for Kakashi :P

cerventus
November 29, 2006, 12:55 PM
Does hyno toad does genjustu?

It is blood in the vile.,Asuma's blood/

zorro103
November 29, 2006, 08:18 PM
Just before the tomorow chapter... can't wait ^^

It's clear that it's gonna be a tough fight for shikamaru but we better not underestimate ino and shougi become in my opinion they could be the key of that fight...

Naruto will arrive (as always) just before the critical hit ^^and do some new jutsu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

+++

weixiaobao
November 29, 2006, 08:25 PM
Just before the tomorow chapter... can't wait ^^

It's clear that it's gonna be a tough fight for shikamaru but we better not underestimate ino and shougi become in my opinion they could be the key of that fight...

Naruto will arrive (as always) just before the critical hit ^^and do some new jutsu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

+++

I hate the idea of Naruto arriving at the scene,... he should save his new jutsu on other not yet to reveal much akatsuki...

zorro103
November 29, 2006, 09:10 PM
I hate the idea of Naruto arriving at the scene,... he should save his new jutsu on other not yet to reveal much akatsuki...

Yeah i now... the idea is not very original but i think naruto will do the justu against hidan/kakuzu for injured or kill one of them ( maybe hidan cause he's too confident... remember the advise of one AK member on naruto but hidan take it for himself)

Anyway i prefer too a total combat hidan/kakuzu/team 10 without naruto who make the difference.

weixiaobao
November 29, 2006, 09:22 PM
Maybe Shika beat Hidan, and then Hidan said "are u Naruto?"
-Shika replied "if I was Naruto, you did suffer a thousand years of death but accuatlly you can suffer right now Kakashi start the plan we review earlier."
-Kakashi"K, THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN"
-Hidan "AH, my ass, it bleeding."
Then Hidan keep bleeding and Choji sit on him and Hidan died.

kyuubiseal
November 29, 2006, 10:18 PM
I think shikamaru is going start beating them up, Then Hidan is going to do that ritual and at that point Kakashi is going come in and finish Hidan of with Chidori. At that time Naruto is going to probably learn that justu :).

dimska
November 29, 2006, 10:28 PM
I know! It's hypno-toad's blood in the vial and when Hidan drinks it, through reverse psychology he'll be convinced by hypno's mad power that he killed himself! Damn Nocebo effect!

jairdan6
November 29, 2006, 10:37 PM
all hail the hypno toad *10 10 10*

kataimiko
November 30, 2006, 05:25 AM
http://i13.tinypic.com/30sxeu8.gif

bax
November 30, 2006, 08:02 AM
Naruto Chapter 333 RAW is out.

Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11429.0)

sahugani
November 30, 2006, 08:08 AM
it looks like chouji is using an offensive derivative of jiraiya's needle guardian. also, it kinda funny even hidan is disgusted that kakuzu totally detached his hand and it acts on its own

Yondaime_101
November 30, 2006, 08:14 AM
Kakuzu is awesome!! He is gonna kick kakashi's ass next chapter! He is not done yet. It's just the beginning.
Next Chapter: Kakuzu's rage!

bax
November 30, 2006, 08:18 AM
Now I understand why Kakashi's right hand is bandaged ^^

Looks like he's been training his Raikiri...

Yondaime_101
November 30, 2006, 08:19 AM
By the way, Naruto's crater looks huge. (bigger than sasuke's!!) Looks like he will be ready for his meeting with Kakuzu.

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 08:20 AM
Kakazu is dead!!!!

The creepier version of dalshim is dead............yesssssssssssssssssss

One Eyed Sharingan
November 30, 2006, 08:40 AM
Whoa cool, as Yamato explains in the chapter (if i'm right) it's fire>wind>electricity>earth>water>fire
Kakuzu was using earth element on his hardening jutsu, that's why Kakashi uses "Raikiri Sakuretsu" (whatever they mean), an electricity based jutsu....i think,

Is Kakuzu done???? dun think so...i guess......but he was literally back-stabbed by Kakashi....coooooooolllll!!!!!!!!, i think GK gonna like this

ramsses
November 30, 2006, 08:41 AM
if kakuza is dead they killed him way to easy. and if hes not they have way to many people walken around who can survive having vital organs obliterated cause that chidori went striaght through his heart. oh and that crater is freakin huge id rather wait and see it use on someone else like itachi or orochimarhu

One Eyed Sharingan
November 30, 2006, 08:43 AM
hmmm so team 7 was not on time to be the back up team afterall, i wonder who's the back up team??? Kurenai's??

sahugani
November 30, 2006, 09:00 AM
first of all i dont think kakuzu will die yet. no akatsuki member should be taken out as quickly as that to leave the stupider partner to die. seconly, the circle of compatability initially confused me cause elementally earth and lightning should be switched as winds can tear up the ground, earth grounds lightning, and water conducts electricity. then i started thinking of it in terms of the battle purpose of each: explosive(fire)>cutting(wind)>blunt(earth)>smothering(water). explosive force disturbs the wind and throws off its slashes. piercing moves are weak to counterattacks like slashes which dont require the same precision. blunt weapons or armor can be broken by a highly concentrated piercing force. the large surface area of blunt attacks or armor are good for knocking away the water. finally, water smothers fire plain and simple

kimi maro
November 30, 2006, 09:04 AM
Kakashi is the real Kakashi as some of us thought :)
He used CHidori on Kakuzu, but is Kakuzu dead ? Dont think so. Perhaps Kakuzu is also as immortal as Hidan. Just have to find his weak point.

Moved to 333 Discussion. ~ Ayah

Natan
November 30, 2006, 09:04 AM
Men what hell as the hole that naruto made, that is crazy O.o .

If he hit somebody with that is sure kill even oro can't survive that.
Now naruto is an enemy to respect.

One Eyed Sharingan
November 30, 2006, 09:17 AM
This is Deidara's fault, he warned Kaku and Hidan about Naruto, but didn't warn them about Kakashi >_<
, and yeah, it's the real Kakashi.... :kkthumbs :kkbook :kkanbu

gnash
November 30, 2006, 09:18 AM
Wh00t, this is just like WoW! I just thought of Kakashi as a Rogue and Kakuzu is... well, something like Magmadar ^^

Kakashi: Eat my Backstab!
Kakashi's Backstab hits Kakuzu critically. Damage: 1745
But since Kakuzu has more than 1745 HP, he will now go into a deadly frenzy and they'll have to use Tranq Shot on him! But who will be the Hunter?

Well, but seriously, it seems like Kakuzu got owned... but I hope this wasn't everything to him, it makes him look so weak.... he might have done something really creepy, like moving his heart to the right side of his body or something like that, could be possible at all, since he can even detach his arm and let it move on its own o_O ... Akatsuki is a goddamn freakshow, you can basically expect EVERYTHING but the normal from them...

ramsses
November 30, 2006, 09:29 AM
ya im guessing by the look on everyone faces that kakashi deviated from the plan but im also guessing that kakuza wasnt suppose to get out of the shadow bind. So if kakuza isnt dead from the chidori to his heart, which i dont think he is, and is still a factor i cant wait to see what plan shika comes up with to stay in control

lee-nus
November 30, 2006, 09:33 AM
guess i'll have to eat my own words, as i didnt believe in the spoiler! wicked shit! i dont think kakuzu is done for though! :O

godofthesunn
November 30, 2006, 09:33 AM
Alright as a newbie, I finally decided to add my 2 cents on this fantastic chapter that isnt quite translated yet but in the works.

I skimmed the chapter like 50 times already so hopefully you guy understand my points.

First, does the part concerning the fire (conversation between naruto and yamoto) imply that naruto ultimate jutsu will be useless agianst someone who can use a fire technique or does it mean that he needs to fix the earth after making a blowing away 5 percent of earth.

Secondly, Kazaku if freaking dead, We've had our fun with him before but c'mon guys serioulsy, We all know that the chakara organ is the heart. Heck if naruto gets hit with a instant chidori he would die too. 100% on that. Refer to the fight with kabuto if you dont believe me. Once your heart is gone. You cant make chakara and you should be dead. Even if kishimoto defies his own logic. Kazaku will die soon.

Sorry, but this is the wrong place to post this. I'm moving it to 333 Discussion. ~ Ayah

One Eyed Sharingan
November 30, 2006, 09:40 AM
y'know i dun think Kakuzu's dead....Kakashi tends to have "problem" killing off his enemy...(remember Zabuza, in the first fight we thought he was dead but he wasn't, same goes for Deidara, i thought he was a goner when Kakashi used his Mangekyou... but Deidei escaped)

and i think, Kakuzu can detach his arm...not linked with those creepy threads, and still able to control it

Liqiud2
November 30, 2006, 09:47 AM
Kakuzu is dead.. If he somehow survives like the fanboy's are praying for; Kishimoto has went too far with the 'Akatsuki are all powerful' thing. Hidan, nor anyone in the Naruto universe could survive a blow like that. Kakuku = PWNED by Kakashi

ShadowStrike
November 30, 2006, 09:53 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't open because it says japanese filenames are too long!!!! NOoooooooooooo..................

bilheteira
November 30, 2006, 09:59 AM
so this means that naruto can use his wind jutsu to increase sasuke katon so he can defeat his brother?

wicked!!! :D[br]Posted on: November 30, 2006, 09:54:17 AM_________________________________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't open because it says japanese filenames are too long!!!! NOoooooooooooo..................

here>

Pages Online//No Downloading

http://www.666satan.net/mh_thisweek.html

One Eyed Sharingan
November 30, 2006, 09:59 AM
kekeke after reading the trans.... it's quite the irony and dilemma for Naruto (read: wind) against sasuke (read: Fire & lightning)... and yet Naruto didn't seem too frustrated
Damn, this elemental thing and the way Kishimoto-sensei put Naruto's and Sasuke's affinity is interesting!

Elldar
November 30, 2006, 10:01 AM
Kakazu is dead.. If he somehow survives like the fanboy's are praying for; Kishimoto has went too far with the 'Akatsuki are all powerful' thing. Hidan, nor anyone in the Naruto universe could survive a blow like that. Kakazu = PWNED by Kakashi

I think Naruto survived that type of punch against Sasuke remember.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still, this compability seem quite off, really off, to be honest.
"Naruto: to help "fire" and to be able to make it more powerful
Naruto: Only wind can do that.
Yamato: Yeah, I guess." - from Bruce lee translation
hehe, and "that" jutsu is fire based, or naruto is going to adding fire element, into his wind jutsu creating a massive fire jutsu to beat sasuke.

bilheteira
November 30, 2006, 10:02 AM
kekeke after reading the trans.... it's quite the irony and dilemma for Naruto (read: wind) against sasuke (read: Fire & lightning)... and yet Naruto didn't seem too frustrated

i really think it could be the way to naruto to save sasuke, and defeat his brother. they have to work together dont you agree?

Super Angillis
November 30, 2006, 10:05 AM
It's Only if Kakashi actually hit his heart. In the spoiler thread I said it'd be intersting im Kakazu could move his organs around. So maybe he's moved his heart to a less apperent place to give him an advantage. The thing is that if Kakazu is dead then Hidan is already screwed. He may have imortallity, but Shikamaru and Ino have techneqes that don't do physical damage, but rather take control of their foes actions. Being imortal won't help Hidan if they grind him into hamburger.

ShadowStrike
November 30, 2006, 10:09 AM
so this means that naruto can use his wind jutsu to increase sasuke katon so he can defeat his brother?

wicked!!! :D[br]Posted on: November 30, 2006, 09:54:17 AM_________________________________________________
here>

Pages Online//No Downloading

http://www.666satan.net/mh_thisweek.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 =D

animemania
November 30, 2006, 10:16 AM
As interesting as it would be for Kakuzu to move his heart to another location to save his own life, I don't think this actually happened. You have to remember that Kakuzu didn't even know that Kakashi was behind him until he got hit. It was a total surprise. There would have been no way for him to counter if he didn't even know. Kakuzu is dead.

Remus
November 30, 2006, 10:17 AM
KAKASHI KICKS FREAKING ASS !!!
Kakuzu got his ass kicked and next to him is Hidan. Damn I feel like a little child getting a ps3 ^^

Wonderful chapter and Narutos Kazengan is kind of Overkill lol. The landscape is freaking damaged.

gnash
November 30, 2006, 10:18 AM
Well, now after reading the translation I think Kakuzu is dead. This chapter is kinda like showing the elemental superiorities and inferiorities, with Kakuzu and Kakashi as a very good example - and at the same time it shows how Naruto would have ended up against Sasuke's Chidori if he was an earth-type :O

King
November 30, 2006, 10:26 AM
you have to wonder if Kakuzu is dead if he can just detach and reattach his arm like that to escape the shadow jutsu mmm.... whether his physical body is intact or not seems to be moot as long as he has those dark threads to tie them together. the key to defeating him would be to see if chidori hit the nexus where all the threads gathered, or so it seems to me. I don't think punching a hole through him with chidori will have that much of an effect, to be honest - he doesn't seem to have any blood at all, or none of it leaks out when he detaches his arms, which puts the whole notion of whether he has a heart at all in serious doubt...

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 10:26 AM
As interesting as it would be for Kakuzu to move his heart to another location to save his own life, I don't think this actually happened. You have to remember that Kakuzu didn't even know that Kakashi was behind him until he got hit. It was a total surprise. There would have been no way for him to counter if he didn't even know. Kakuzu is dead.

True...
But if you could freely move your organs around...
Wouldn't you never keep them in the default position... for precisely instances like this?

Just something to think about... since i really think Kakuzu just said his last words.
---

Anyways... what an great chapter.
Kishimoto made up for not showing anything new from Ino/Chou... with more elemental information, Naruto's jutsu, and an amazing ending through (lol) Kakashi.

At this point, i'm really expecting to see some backup for Hidan/Kakuzu... showing the A.L. is at least as talented as Tsunade with tactics.

NRZero
November 30, 2006, 10:28 AM
i really think it could be the way to naruto to save sasuke, and defeat his brother. they have to work together dont you agree?

I agree with you. By Naruto saying that his wind will make Sasuke's fire strong, I believe its supposed to be symbolism towards the two. Naruto and Sasuke have a rival type relationship where as one gets stronger the other follows behind. When Sasuke provokes Naruto earlier on in the series, Naruto responds by getting stronger. Unfortunately Sasuke then feel inadequate about himself and leaves Konoha to get even stronger than Naruto. After they meet again after 2.5 years, it is Naruto who now once again has to get stronger.

I think that now Naruto's aim is to become both physically and emotionally stronger than Sasuke. Wind makes Fire stronger. I believe that in order to kill Itachi, Naruto's Wind (Will and Determination) will empower Sasuke's Fire (Power and Vengence).

ShadowStrike
November 30, 2006, 10:28 AM
So Naruto will learn water some time in the future. Kishi really wants to make the storm work.

Shikamaru's inexperience and overconfidence almost got him killed. As an experienced Jounin, Kakashi shouldn't be calling "it's over" too soon, especially not after he saw Kakuzu could displace his body parts.

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 10:30 AM
you have to wonder if Kakuzu is dead if he can just detach and reattach his arm like that to escape the shadow jutsu mmm.... whether his physical body is intact or not seems to be moot as long as he has those dark threads to tie them together. the key to defeating him would be to see if chidori hit the nexus where all the threads gathered, or so it seems to me. I don't think punching a hole through him with chidori will have that much of an effect, to be honest - he doesn't seem to have any blood at all, or none of it leaks out when he detaches his arms, which puts the whole notion of whether he has a heart at all in serious doubt...

I think Kakuzu's blood is what is creating those bonds and connections... not his veins. That would explain why he doesn't bleed out and how it literally seems to become that jelly-like mass when it reforms on his arm.

That being said...
It doesn't matter... all that means is that Kakuzu won't die from bleeding out.
But i don't think he will funtion without a heart...

animemania
November 30, 2006, 10:34 AM
True...
But if you could freely move your organs around...
Wouldn't you never keep them in the default position... for precisely instances like this?

Just something to think about... since i really think Kakuzu just said his last words.
---

Anyways... what an great chapter.
Kishimoto made up for not showing anything new from Ino/Chou... with more elemental information, Naruto's jutsu, and an amazing ending through (lol) Kakashi.

At this point, i'm really expecting to see some backup for Hidan/Kakuzu... showing the A.L. is at least as talented as Tsunade with tactics.

you make a good point. If his organs were not in their propper location it would make that attack pointless.

The thing is I actually like Kakuzu, but if he died it would phase me much.
we'll just have to wait for the next chapter.

HisshouBuraiKen
November 30, 2006, 10:35 AM
It's Only if Kakashi actually hit his heart. In the spoiler thread I said it'd be intersting im Kakazu could move his organs around. So maybe he's moved his heart to a less apperent place to give him an advantage. The thing is that if Kakazu is dead then Hidan is already screwed. He may have imortallity, but Shikamaru and Ino have techneqes that don't do physical damage, but rather take control of their foes actions. Being imortal won't help Hidan if they grind him into hamburger.

Meh, it's been done before (Toguro Ani). Kakuzu's awesome, but I don't think they'd cheapen the Raikiri by having someone survive it. I also thought his threads might be liquid or blood when I saw the jelly blob.

But i don't think he will funtion without a heart...

Well, I originally thought that Hidan was immortal because he moved his blood with chakra instead of his heart. I guess we can try applying that to Kakuzu as well.

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 10:36 AM
So Naruto will learn water some time in the future. Kishi really wants to make the storm work.

Shikamaru's inexperience and overconfidence almost got him killed. As an experienced Jounin, Kakashi shouldn't be calling "it's over" too soon, especially not after he saw Kakuzu could displace his body parts.

Not neccesarily true...
Naruto has to "beat" Sasuke in such a way that he won't separate himself further from Naruto.

something like... becoming a literall punching bag for Sasuke... while Sasuke begins going crazy trying to figure out why Naruto isn't fighting back.
---

Sure, Naruto could just learn another element and be that much more prepared to completely defeat Sasuke... but what does that change? It places them back about 4 years, and changes nothing about Sasuke's drive.
---

This all goes to say...
Sasuke won't come back to Konoha.. likely ever...
But he and Naruto can get on better terms.

Remus
November 30, 2006, 10:40 AM
Well I guess Kakuzu is done. Its not like he is immortal like Hidan and he didnt see that one coming. So you cant expect him to take precautions against him. He could sense Ino,Shika,Chou but he hasnt even the glimpse of an idea that evil kakashi was hiding in the bushes. Well lets see whether Hidan isnt as dumb as he looks like fighting 4 nice shinobi.

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 10:44 AM
Well I guess Kakuzu is done. Its not like he is immortal like Hidan and he didnt see that one coming. So you cant expect him to take precautions against him. He could sense Ino,Shika,Chou but he hasnt even the glimpse of an idea that evil kakashi was hiding in the bushes. Well lets see whether Hidan isnt as dumb as he looks like fighting 4 nice shinobi.

Now that Kakuzu has gone down...
Shikamaru needs to complete ONE mission is his life, and get Hidan back to Konoha for questioning.

Come on... Tell me Hidan doesnt make the perfect informant. Especially now that he knows the A.L.'s plan in full form.
Hidan reminds me of Chou (Broom-head)... from Rurouni Kenshin.

lol

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 10:44 AM
I'm getting a weird feeling about Naruto saying that he is compatible with sasuke. Like his ability can help sasuke reach his goal, make sasuke stronger. I hope naruto doesn't do something stupid like I will help you if you leave orochimaru.

kadodo
November 30, 2006, 10:47 AM
Naruto definitely needs to master another element jutsu, it will be most likely water. I'm not sure of the order but is water the strongest one or one is sronger than the other one. By the way, Sasuke is only using Orichimaru for revenge on Itachi. Do you guys think he will ever attack Konoha?

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 10:48 AM
Naruto definitely needs to master another element jutsu, it will be most likely water. I'm not sure of the order but is water the strongest one or one is sronger than the other one. By the way, Sasuke is only using Orichimaru for revenge on Itachi. Do you guys think he will ever attack Konoha?

At this point he doesn't care!!! it seems

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 10:49 AM
I'm getting a weird feeling about Naruto saying that he is compatible with sasuke. Like his ability can help sasuke reach his goal, make sasuke stronger. I hope naruto doesn't do something stupid like I will help you if you leave orochimaru.

That's probably because you want Naruto to pwn Sasuke so hard.. that he dies.
But, especially at this point... Does it really seem like Naruto wants another showdown with Sasuke?

If you look at their relationship over the years... this relationship works out perfectly.
---

Yeah, it would be stupid...
But Sasuke's gotta learn somehow... lol

EndoAnima
November 30, 2006, 10:52 AM
Tell me that Raikiri through the heart isn't one of the most badass frames in a while..

Naruto... help Sasuke?
Sounds like an ultimate partner Jutsu to me..
Oh that sounds cool.. partner jutsu'ing...

Shikamaru does need to get something right.... and hey... .... wow... I just made a very simple realization *heads off to the prediction thread*

Darkheart608608
November 30, 2006, 10:53 AM
this idea just hit me like a wind. Naruto is wind, and Kuuybi is fire. Naruto and Kuuybi combine will make one ultimate combination.

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 10:55 AM
this idea just hit me like a wind. Naruto is wind, and Kuuybi is fire. Naruto and Kuuybi combine will make it to an ultimate combination.

And will blow themselves and Konoha up in the process. lol

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 11:05 AM
You never know!!!! Wild theory, Naruto has to fight kiuby and the only way is a Naru-sasu combi.

Doesn't sound bad to me!!!

jerger
November 30, 2006, 11:07 AM
umm... its pretty obvious if you read in english....

elemental attacks dont power up eachother from 50 miles away... but in battle... a wind attack fuels a fire attack like gasoline.

this means... if they work together, then sasuke's fire attack would be almost gigantuaine in size.... like naruto and the waterfall... spreadding his fire even further.

its not about rivalry. thats his wind vs lighting technique.

1. naruto will defeat sasuke with wind vs lighting
2. they will team up either on purpose or accident using wind + fire

Yondaime_101
November 30, 2006, 11:12 AM
Kakashi is gonna end up in the hospital again!

EndoAnima
November 30, 2006, 11:22 AM
Kakashis hospital bills are putting him in debt.
Prediction for next chapter: He declares bankruptcy and has to sell his face mask, REVEALING his true identity to be.... ASUMA.

donkeyhigh
November 30, 2006, 11:24 AM
Kakashi is gonna end up in the hospital again!

Hahaha! Actually liked that post :p

Anyway, After Kakashi pierced the guys heart with an electric hand, with lightning screeking out everywhere, and manages to say a phrace like "You got matched with the wrong guy.. And now you're gonna die.." , I mean, it's so worth it.. Going to the hospital that is...

And yes, Hidan or whatever will die, I mean, Yamato just said Naruto can nullify Sasuke's ultimate jutsu, the Chidori, then Kakashi kills an Akatsuki-member with a "lighter" version of Sasuke's Chidori, in a way or sence that kinda makes Naruto look even stronger, I mean, it's like saying, Naruto could easilly taken out Kakashi's jutsu, that just killed one of the strongest Akatsuki-members.

That's just the way I see it, because it was all in one chapter, kinda makes it feel like that was the reason for it, or something :p

Also, I'm getting ancsious to see Naruto's new jutsu, there has to be something really special about it, I mean, half the forrest was gone :p
And Yamato was all "wtf?"

imported_rock_Lee
November 30, 2006, 11:39 AM
Wow really great chapter. :)

Imagine this:

Naruto and Sasuke meet again, but this time Naruto has an offer for Sasuke: Forget about Oro he can´t help you anymore to get stronger, but I can. I can support with my Windjutsu your Firejutsu and give you the power you need to kill Itachi. We can burn Itachi and the whole Akatsuki down.

Sasuke agree they kill Oro and then go hunting Itachi. :D

I know it won´t happen, but hey why not. :D

edit: ups next Time I should read first through the thread.

[quote=bilheteira ]

here>
:(

st0neh
November 30, 2006, 11:41 AM
I still don't know why Kazuku couldn't sense Kakashi. Did I miss anything?

Anyway, Kazuku isn't dead yet, I can't imagine an Akatsuki member dying so easily. On the other hand, Kakashi seems pretty darn sure he'll die, Kakashi isn't the person to underestimate others.

Maybe Kazuku has one last trick up his sleeve, but I think he'll ultimately die to Kakashi('s sharingan?).

hermallorn
November 30, 2006, 11:46 AM
hum...something gonna happened or there will be no need for a backup team...It's not like hidan is gonna pawn shika's team by himself...

For yamato to say "my god..." and naruto to dig this big a hole (without kyubi), it must be quite something! :)

Yondaime_101
November 30, 2006, 11:50 AM
kakuzu now knows that kakashi has the sharingan and thus the bounty on his head must be more that asuma!!
This is where we will know if kakashi ends up in the morgue/restroom or hospital bed.

Amano
November 30, 2006, 11:50 AM
Good chapter that was,

the dialogues were good and Kakashi's appearance was great... I just hope Kakuzu really is dead ... if there is some ridiculous resucrection jutsu again or it comes out that Kakuzu has no heart in his chest but is Achille in disguise and only vulnerable when pierced through the heel ... then .. I dont know .. I think i will cry or something .. so just please leave it now, get some good informations from Hidan, as far as I am concerned the author can even bring 5 chapters of flashbacks about the life of these two .. just finish it off

thx :P

CupofDice
November 30, 2006, 11:53 AM
Oh my God Naruto's after effects looks hellish. Also considering what Yamato said about matching Sasuke's lightning jutsu, it looks like the chances of this jutsu surrounding Naruto are up. Something that shreds ever single thing within that ball?. It seems what someone said in the spoilers section was right about Jounins needing two elements to 'guard' themselves well. That said Sasuke better have a new fire jutsu (maybe a black one?) because if it's the same old ones, well it's not like Naruto never dealt with them before.

Oh, and Choujis 'new' attack kicks a**, but Kishi sort of screwed him over. He gives us a nice look at it tearing up the ground, then a pic of Naruto's doing it alot bigger :p. I also guess that hair harden thing can be learned.

Anyone notice Yamato was facing the other way when we first see him. Maybe Naruto's jutsu threw Naruto back or something. A bit weird or maybe not.

About Kakuza not sensing Kakashi, maybe Kakashi learned Hiraishin? Seriously.

extrasport161
November 30, 2006, 12:05 PM
holy sh*t! that is why kakashi kicks so much a**. seriously though, i doubt kakuzu is straight up dead (unless one of his abilities is to keep his heart outside of his body or some underhanded technique like that). i agree with st0neh in the fact that kakashi rarely underestimates his enemies. there had to be some reason that shikamaru was keeping kakashi un seen till then, and i have to believe that it wasn't so he could pop out at the wrong moment and waste a good quick killing blow.

as for naruto's progress, i think it shows great strength of character that he still above all else wants to bring sasuke back alive. that, and his new abilities rock the casbah. as for why yamato's back was turned, i think it was more of him shielding himself from rock shards flying away from naruto's kick-a**ed-ness.

pocketmofo
November 30, 2006, 12:07 PM
It doesn't look like Yamato was facing away from Naruto's crater. He seems to have his left arm up to guard even in the little tiny shot of him (though that was one hell of a crater).

Kakashi was hiding in the tree that Kakuzu got pushed into by Chouji. Kakashi then likely jumped down while concealing his killing intent and gave Kakuzu a quick raikiri stab. When it comes to Kakashi though you never really know what he has up his sleeves. It's possible he managed to pick up yet another of the 4th's moves.

sigmadx
November 30, 2006, 12:14 PM
I still don't know why Kazuku couldn't sense Kakashi. Did I miss anything?

I'm thinking that maybe kakashi used that douton move where he pops out of the ground. He used it during his initial fight with that fake Itachi and it seemed pretty effective meh?

Rokudaime Hokage
November 30, 2006, 12:17 PM
I really don't think Kakashi has learned the Shunshin No Jutsu, would be to pwning, but Naruto is predestined to learn it with his 1000 times faster learning rate...
The chapter is so awesome, would be more awesome if i could be sure that Kakuzu is finished now.
Naruto's new Jutsu's after effects are slightly raising my expectations for the Kazengan.
Naruto showing that he matured is also nice.

Remus
November 30, 2006, 12:24 PM
It doesn't look like Yamato was facing away from Naruto's crater. He seems to have his left arm up to guard even in the little tiny shot of him (though that was one hell of a crater).

Kakashi was hiding in the tree that Kakuzu got pushed into by Chouji. Kakashi then likely jumped down while concealing his killing intent and gave Kakuzu a quick raikiri stab. When it comes to Kakashi though you never really know what he has up his sleeves. It's possible he managed to pick up yet another of the 4th's moves.

Agreed. Kakashi really is one hell of a monster. We somehow always overestimate the Akatsuki too. I mean they are powerful but if you are suprised with a lethal attack it doesnt matter if you can move a mountain. A lethal strike is a lethal strike. Hidan might be an exception but there is always a lethal strike for every type of fighter. Well lets see whats going to happen.

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 12:28 PM
God I hope kakuzu is dead!!!

I don't care what people think about him not dying!!

Just die!!!!!

I'm still angry about Asuma dying!!! When I saw Kakashi pierce him all the way, I went hell yeah...on to the next one!!!

I don't want a long fight, I want those two dead!!!

Anyhow what you wish for is never what you get so,

Mostlikely kakuzu has somekind of regeneration technique like tsunade. I mean kakazu looks like a smart bloke. He probably knew theres other ninja hidden. That shikamaru wasn't the only wave of attacks they would encounter after it started. Konoha teams always attack in groups. So it could be he has something up his sleeves.

But if he is dead, Hidan will need reinforcements!!!! Fast!!!

I don't see Hidan able to handle shikamaru's methodical thinking and kakashi's wicked attacks!!!

Hell, shikamaru can hold him still why kakashi uses his new jutsu (the one he used with deidara) for practice. Let me perfect my aiming with this jutsu, shika make him a moving target!!!

P.S

If Naruto's new jutsu isn't completed yet and has those after effects, imagine when is finished!!!

TOTAL OWNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharingan_kakashi
November 30, 2006, 12:30 PM
the dialogues were good and Kakashi's appearance was great... I just hope Kakuzu really is dead ... if there is some ridiculous resucrection jutsu again or it comes out that Kakuzu has no heart in his chest but is Achille in disguise and only vulnerable when pierced through the heel ... then .. I dont know .. I think i will cry or something .. so just please leave it now, get some good informations from Hidan, as far as I am concerned the author can even bring 5 chapters of flashbacks about the life of these two .. just finish it off

Kakuzu is done for. Its a common theme in Naruto that if the heart is destroyed the guy dies. Exception: naruto in the fight with sasuke.
About Kakashi learning Hiraishin, that would be cool but that would make kakashi too strong. If he knew tht in the fist place he can take those 2 alone. After all those 2 just came from sealing 2 jinchuriki. it was never mentioned if they use alot of chakra doing that but i bet it uses some.

Naruto's new Jutsu's after effects are slightly raising my expectations for the Kazengan.
Naruto showing that he matured is also nice.

Hellz Yeah!! That was cooler than George Washington. :smile-big

DemonDays
November 30, 2006, 12:46 PM
Phhwwooaarr seen the size of that crater.
Cant wait till we see the completed jutsu in action.

Glad to see Kakashi back in action with his chidori.
Ahh just like the good old days, brings a tear to the eye it really does.

Rokudaime Hokage
November 30, 2006, 12:48 PM
Yamato could have been a little bit more horrified about Naruto's Jutsu I think, after all it made a crater as big as Naruto-one-tail-Rasengan-and-Sasuke-level-two-seal-Chidori-explosion made.

<ot>
@ sharingan_kakashi

Hellz Yeah!! That was cooler than George Washington. smile-big

hehe

but I am sad that your avatar spoilered me in One Piece (I 'm just at chapter 157)
</ot>

Elldar
November 30, 2006, 12:48 PM
( I don't have the will to find the qoute), Kakuzu doesn't seem like one of the strongest in akatsuki, he is probably just in Akatsuki because of his abilities like healing/sewing.
still, Kakuzu figured out the chakra blades ability or assumption of its abilities after the first kunai, in that in mind, I figure he knew they moved in 4 man squads.
Or to say, Kakshi "killed" an earth bunshin.
---
Hmm, I read somewhere this thread, Naruto boosting Sasukes katoon.
Why not, Naruto with his ability to learn things through KB, learn fire, and with his KB do katoon, and boost it with wind.
first KB/Naruto - fire jutsu
second KB/Naruto - Wind Jutsu
He don't need Sasuke!

laughing@you
November 30, 2006, 12:51 PM
I read Yune latest scanlations and it read like, instead of naruto helping sasuke in his goal, is more of saving him from death.

Save the fire from getting extinguish.

Somebody mentioned this before but, I see a Hunter X Hunter idea copy coming soon. Naruto is wind what nature is the kiuby? Looks like fire!! I personally don't think kiuby's nature is water!!!

imported_rock_Lee
November 30, 2006, 12:52 PM
Kakuzu is done for. Its a common theme in Naruto that if the heart is destroyed the guy dies. Exception: naruto in the fight with sasuke.

Sasuke didn´t hit Narutos heart.. in the very last moment Naruto moved a little bit.. Kabuto was the one who hit Narutos heart.

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 12:55 PM
About Kakashi learning Hiraishin, that would be cool but that would make kakashi too strong. If he knew tht in the fist place he can take those 2 alone. After all those 2 just came from sealing 2 jinchuriki. it was never mentioned if they use alot of chakra doing that but i bet it uses some.Hellz Yeah!! That was cooler than George Washington. :smile-big

Actually...
Because Sasuke is left-handed... His Chidori never went through Naruto's heart.
While it was definetly a mortal blow, had it been through Naruto's heart... I don't believe Naruto would have survived that one.
---

And as a final point...
Do not confuse the Hiraishin and Shunshin.

Shunshin no jutsu is a Chuunin level technique and is known by most ninjas of ANBU and Jounin levels.
Gaara's Sand Shunshin is the only version where i've seen a teleport of that short a distance, and because of that... i think you can say that Kakashi moved on pure speed.

Think about it...
He TAUGHT Sasuke his speed. And remember, this is the same guy who can keep up with Gai.
Speed isn't an issue for him, especially being able to attack in the cover of that debris. It is literally the perfect situration for Kakashi's Raikiri.

Obake
November 30, 2006, 12:56 PM
First of all, topid tl;dr. Man, Kakuzu better not be dead. Maybe those are the bunshins of them(or was it henge, I can't remember) and that they are safe and sound perched upon rocks far away from there. Or.... that maybe Kakuzu has that strange medical condition where his heart is on the right side and that Kakashi got the wrong side. :P

I'm so conflicted about this fight becuase I love Shikamaru and Kakashi, but I also LOVE Hidan and Kakuzu. If they got Jiraiya in there I wouldn't know what to think. It's unlikely. But damn..

Obito
November 30, 2006, 01:00 PM
Finally a good chapter of Naruto! Kakashi used his experience in battle to pick the right moment now im looking forward to the next chapter this was the best chapter in a while.

shirohama
November 30, 2006, 01:05 PM
I have to say...Kaskashi owned him good! Maybe Naruto will learn Water too!

DarkManSharingan32
November 30, 2006, 01:12 PM
I have to say...Kaskashi owned him good! Maybe Naruto will learn Water too!

Maybe in another 10 years...
He still has to master Wind first... Learning everything he can do with it.

I reaaaaaaaaallly... don't want to have Naruto use his KB training of horror for every element on the table.
It gets repetitive, and it really starts to feel like cheating...