PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 254 Discussion [Bleach]

bax
November 23, 2006, 11:36 AM
Before that, if you still don't have it, grab the latest chapter at the BLEACH 253 RAWs/Translation/Scanlation Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11173.0)
For discussion of the Chapter 253, please go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10965.0)

Now, the battle's pace has speed up!! Ichigo managed to shock Dorudouni with Bankai before and now, Vaizard mode :blink

What will happens next? More power display of Ichigo? What will happened to Nell? What will become of Ishida and Chad? How about Renji and Rukia? State you predictions here!!

Predict away :amuse

CTS
November 23, 2006, 03:23 PM
Naruto and Bleach have been so boss this week, but I think that next chapter will definitely have some of chad and ishida but I'm not sure if they are powerful enough to beat their opponents

kadodo
November 23, 2006, 04:39 PM
I think that all the others (Rukia, Chad, Renji and Ichida) will also meet with those 3 number guys. I have a feeling that there are a lot of them around.

Urazz
November 23, 2006, 05:29 PM
Well I'm hoping the rest of the fights with the ex-espada will be short like Ichigo's fight was. I rather not have this arc remain too long in the minor fights if it can be avoided.

cerventus
November 23, 2006, 07:14 PM
Gosh, I totally forgot that Ichigo has a hollow form.

anyway I perdict the guy wont die so soon. and the kid will be confused if ichigo is a shinagami or a hollow.

next we might move to the guy with the tatoo eyebrown.[br]Posted on: November 23, 2006, 07:09:18 PM_________________________________________________his name is Renji...just remmeber...sorry had not have my coffee yet.

mangadictus
November 23, 2006, 07:44 PM
Ichigo's hollow form was awesomely flashy. I think it made justice that he went on that mode but killed Dordoni in a second so the ones watching wont see much, just Ichigo going hollow mode. I think it was a bit conservative, which is a good thing imo. Now my preds:

Chad's and Uryuu's fights. That'd be a drag if we'll only see Ichigo's fight. And PLEASE, updates on Uruhara and company. I think we'll see Aizen and Co talking about Ichigo's hollow mode and some info about the Vaizards. I noticed that trend in bleach where its fight-talk-fight-talk.

Makiyura
November 23, 2006, 11:45 PM
Ichigo pwned this guy hard!! it was interesting how that Former-Espada guy told him about how the real world is always monitored, which means that other ppl ( Ichigo's dad, and Ishida's dad conversation might be overheard), but for an instant kill that was awsome!

prediction: new fights next chapter, the others might feel that evil spiritual pressure Ichigo displayed and wonder (WTF? was that?) and scene shifts to Azien goes "hmmm......interesting, he might be more useful than I predicted he would be"

GG!

WinterLion
November 23, 2006, 11:50 PM
Next week, we'll probably move away from Ichigo to see how the other 4 are faring. We very briefly saw that Chad and Ishida was going to meet an arrancar (probably another fallen Espada (since that area is their lair), so we'll probably see the beginning of their battles. And maybe even some more of Renji and Rukia too. I'm guessing that Pesshe is going to find either Ishida or Rukia, just for comedic relief.

I doubt it, but I'm also hoping to see how everyone in SS and the human world are doing and maybe a little of what they're planning.

bax
November 23, 2006, 11:51 PM
As for my prediction

For the first couple of pages, we'll see Ichigo comforting Nell, a conversation between the two. Then scene changes to Rukia, who we haven't saw yet since they seperated. Oh yes, Ishida and Chad will take most of rest of pages. We have been shown that they already ran into their opponents, but since then, nothing at all for both of them. I expect we will see that the battles are already ongoing.

Silhouette
November 24, 2006, 08:28 AM
I too think we will see the ohters fighting, most likely Ishida or Chad since we have seen in a previous chapter that they have already confronted fallen Espadas. I really want to see Chad fight, I wonder if he has gained extremely brutal strength, its true we have seen him fight but I want to see him against a fallen Espada. Rukia <33 please fight too I want to see your powers.
Oh also Nell didn't look so well + what Dondochakka told Renji = Neru's life in danger?!! God she is the cuttest thing ever, I hope nothing bad happens to her but I am guessing there will be more on that too in the next chapter

kadodo
November 24, 2006, 01:42 PM
I don't think that Ichigo will fight Aizen. He and his crew will somehow find someway to escape. If they do fight Aizen they will have other backup.

otaclub_87
November 25, 2006, 11:23 PM
of course....this story doesn't seem to end this quickly...their goal just to save inoue...even inoue's purpose is clear now....i think its somehow will failed...

Jenli
November 26, 2006, 01:22 PM
I bet BLEACH is going to go as long as Naruto, if you think about how far there is to go, I say there's still a long way. :noworry

JusT.NarutO
November 26, 2006, 05:59 PM
We are going to see Rukia´s opponent, Renji´s opponent and a the start of the battles of Uryuu and Chado.
And maybe some of SS, Inoue trying to destroy the hougyoku, and some talking of Ichigo and Neru.

Btw, GO ICHIGO! Well done with dorudoni.

:)

kadodo
November 26, 2006, 08:00 PM
what if everybody was really in big trouble and Ichigo's father came to his rescue that will some good stuff to me, but I don't think Ichigo is going find out that his dad is a Shinimagi this early.

glasskatana
November 26, 2006, 08:15 PM
wow. To think that I've never posted in the Bleach discussion or prediction threads. Well, I predict that we will start to focus more on either Ishida or Chad. And if that doesn't happen, then it will probably be a page on All their (inculding Orihime's) reaction to feeling the presence of Vaizard Ichigo, and maybe Tousen/Ichimaru saying something about it or Aizen goin "interesting" with his cold evil smile and his cold evil eyes. That's all. :amuse

erieru
November 27, 2006, 01:26 AM
well, I think if that low class 3 number espada new about Ichigo's transformation it shouldn't be much surprise to all the high ranked espada, however, maybe they new about it, but didn't know exactly how strong it was, only Grimjaw knows how strong he gets when he does that hollow form I guess.
I think Nell powers are a thread to her own body, maybe she's got too much power for her body to withstand it or something like that

otaclub_87
November 27, 2006, 01:32 AM
maybe the 3 number espada are not that strong...its just to waste time...and the chara made with a funny personality....just for us to laugh on

Debu
November 27, 2006, 11:25 AM
There are a few things that need to happen:

1. Aizen and other ex-shinigami's reactions to Ichigo. I expect none of them to be all that surprised or worried. In fact, Aizen may even have expected/wanted it to happen. We won't get much insight just yet.. just their immediate reactions.

2. The others' fights with the ex-espadas. I can only imagine the quincy (drawing a blank on his name!) faring well. This would be a nice time for Chad to power up his other arm, but that's just a fantasy.

3. Nell's reaction to Ichigo being a fellow hollow. Now he's sure to be her bro.

Here's my boring prediction:
I think we'll get a taste of all 3 this chapter. We'll start off with Nell's reaction and the two of them running off, then switch to Aizen & co's reaction, and finish off with glimpses of at least one of the other fights.

Here's my much cooler prediction:
At the end of the chapter, we'll see Aizen and the ex-shinigami discussing Ichigo, but they state that, even here where his hollow form can be stronger, he's still no match for their bankai. Then, in the final scene, we're in Ichigo's internal universe. Hollow-Ichigo (what was the name we were using for him? Hichigo? I'll go with that) comments on how good it feels here.. but to stay alive, baka Ichigo's going to need something more.. "Old man, you ready to come out?"

kyubisharingan
November 27, 2006, 07:59 PM
Prediction: we will FINALLY See the others(hopefully Renji or Chad)

otaclub_87
November 28, 2006, 10:12 AM
i think inoue will start doing 'something'

Deerkiller
November 28, 2006, 04:16 PM
I predict as everyone else has that we will see a conversation between Nell and Ichigo then transition to Chad / Ishada's fight after they feel Vaizard Ichigo's presence.

bulten
November 30, 2006, 04:47 PM
Does anybody know where the RAW is?

I believe we get to see alot of talking in this chapter. No fighting at all, which is fine because you can't have fights every chapter.

glasskatana
November 30, 2006, 08:51 PM
The Bleach Raw is late. Be patient, it'll get here when it gets here. :amuse

thejackass98
November 30, 2006, 10:34 PM
hhhmm just wondering if there has been a bleach agony thread like the naruto agony thread in the summer

WinterLion
November 30, 2006, 10:45 PM
Okay guys, I'm going to post the same msg I posted in the spoiler thread.

I know Bleach is late this week. But that doesn't mean you can post spam here in the predictions (or discussions) thread. The RAW will come out when it does. Spamming isn't going to help and will be deleted. So why don't you go check out Naruto, or OP or ES21 or even the new series from Obata-sensei, Blue Dragon? For you boys out there I hear there's "fanservice" in that. :amuse

As for the agony thread, it will be created if we think it's necessary, but right now, I don't think it's needed. I want this week's Bleach chap to come out as much as any of you, but while you're waiting, why don't you just find something else to occupy your time? :amuse

thejackass98
November 30, 2006, 10:53 PM
aww no agony thread darn ahh well me pred: since that 103 ex espada dude (know his name kinda but forgets) i belive he is beaten but not dead and might help out ichigo also i think its like ikaku or renji thing who might help ichi in future.

Ayah
December 01, 2006, 02:00 AM
The RAW has finally arrived! Time to go to the RTS (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11508.0) :amuse

Crossbow
December 01, 2006, 02:19 AM
Did Nell just become Bulimic on Dodo-man.....yes i call him dodo-man?

what is Bleach coming too......making light of sucha serious condition

Urazz
December 01, 2006, 07:04 AM
Interesting chapter. Hopefully Ichigo learned that he has to be ruthless against the arrancar if he wants to have any chance to win.

cravenight
December 01, 2006, 11:23 AM
Ah, throat dick, i can't believe it was discribed as that, but still its pretty funny, besides that not much really happened in the chapter though.

ttxdragon
December 01, 2006, 11:55 AM
this chapter is somewhat fun...
but it give us some information too...

i loved how nell thought that barfing and drooling would be the same xD
to say "don banini" fits ichigo perfectly... when was he ever really able to remember much in a short time xD

what was very intresting is, that an espada was existing even before the hougyouku was there. and as we see that espada wasn't quite as good as the current, but not even half bad either... fukutaichou as we saw them at the beginning of the SS-Arc (i mean, hiramori and the likes) would have a hard time for sure. (as we saw ichigo beating the crap out of the fukutaichous just with shikai earlier on).

the fact that there was an espada before the hougyouku surfaced in HM and the fact that dorufouni isn't that bad makes one wonder again about the grand fisher case... and isshin...
if grand fisher really was arrancarfied a second time with the hougyouku, i wonder how strong he really was... and just how freaking strong is isshin to beat him without even going shikai...

looks like ichigo has a very long way to go...
the ways for chad and ishida seems to be some miles longer though >.<

i think renji will be fine against a tres chiffre, but severly wounded...
i don't even want to imagine rukias state when chad and ishida are that close to being beaten... although she could be the biggest surprise (i don't believe that sentence myself. not after she was beaten that much by grimmjow.)

judging from this battle i wonder why urahara even allowed them to follow ichigo into hueco mundo... he knows that besides ichigo the others did not grow while fighting like ichigo did.
urahara isn't the kind of person to misjudge his trainees strength and much less to send them to death.
if somebody says 'they did get stronger while fighting' here is my reasoning why they did not:
chad... he had very much raw power from the beginning, he just got used to it. as we saw he did not get up to the level of fukutaichou or even taichou.
ishida... he used this 'much power for giving up your power'-"trick" and did not gain strength through normal matters.

for rukia and renji i can't say much, but i don't think they are that much better with that. maybe renji as he may get his determination up whilst fighting... rukia seems to fragil to me - not in mind, but in power. to be beautiful doesn't mean to be strong...

ahhh, wrote a long one again >.>

Luckas
December 01, 2006, 12:56 PM
I think at the moment the power level are very confusing, before reading your post, without much thinking, I believed that Ichigo's "nakamas" was stronger than him and he will grow in Heuco Mundo. But now I think Ichigo in his hollow state, disregarding his time limit of 11 seconds, he is stronger than most espadas, Grimjow is the sixth espada and Ichigo puwned(sp) him in his hollow state before reverting back a cause of the time limit. About Renji and Rukia I think they are strong, much stronger than the vice-captains Ichigo easily defeated at the execution ground in SS arc, and Chad and Ishida trained before going in Hueco Mundo so I think they shouldn't be much less stronger than the others.

ttxdragon
December 01, 2006, 01:23 PM
Chad and Ishida trained before going in Hueco Mundo so I think they shouldn't be much less stronger than the others.
i don't know about that...
ishida saying 'damn' or something like that only occurs when he doesn't see any way with his wisdom anymore... and the silhouette we saw on chads panels didn't look much as if it wouldve been going fullpower up till now... but chad is crouching... should be a sign that this enemy is kinda too much for him...

ichigo with his mask can for sure defeat at least every espada up to seat 4 i would say. grimmjow was easily overpowered, as soon as ichigo can hold his mask and doesn't loose balance after having it break he will for sure be pure ownage.

renji is much stronger than those vice captains. i think if he wouldnt act as irresponsible as he does right now he would be forced by yama-jii to become some squads new captain...

and rukia... she will have at least the same problems as ishida and chad. if she did not get an enemy which can't stand ice attacks... but as said, she may surprise us and have gotten better after the grimmjow fight (but when :S)

it looks like a back up needs to arrive very soon or we will see the first deaths on the main-char side of bleach... that would too be a fine twist in the manga, but the manga going into the darker side of storytelling is something i can't imagine at this point.

weixiaobao
December 01, 2006, 02:20 PM
Great chapter... So people were wrong about Bleach being predictable and Dordonii is just another Ikkaku Madarame.. Anyway wikipedia label Dordonii as deceased...???
So I figured he dead, he a good character which Tite Kubo could developed into one of the main character for that arc... Anyway it was a pretty funny chapter...

cravenight
December 01, 2006, 02:37 PM
Eh, i wouldn't trust wikipedia so much, since it is user made, he proabaly is dead but who really knows.

kyubisharingan
December 01, 2006, 02:52 PM
Pretty Good chapter. lol Neru and her cute widdle spit XD

weixiaobao
December 01, 2006, 03:33 PM
Eh, i wouldn't trust wikipedia so much, since it is user made, he proabaly is dead but who really knows.

k, I got your point...

Pretty Good chapter. lol Neru and her cute widdle spit XD

At first impression, I thought she try to kiss the guy... (or eat him)
X)

kadodo
December 01, 2006, 03:37 PM
The way it's looking I think Ichigo will become stronger along the way. He probably will control his hollow for more than 11 seconds now.

bax
December 01, 2006, 03:43 PM
On another thought, how often can Ichigo turn on his Vaizard mode? Once a day.. or else?

If it depends on his spiritual powers, I believe he can do it kinda like more than three times a day. Ofcourse perhaps there is limitation on the gap of each transformation. Judging from his performance in this battle, I guess the only way for him is to activate Vaizard mode at critical points then immediately turns it off.

But yeah, it would be unoriginal for Kubo if he does this.

Urazz
December 01, 2006, 06:23 PM
and rukia... she will have at least the same problems as ishida and chad. if she did not get an enemy which can't stand ice attacks... but as said, she may surprise us and have gotten better after the grimmjow fight (but when :S)

it looks like a back up needs to arrive very soon or we will see the first deaths on the main-char side of bleach... that would too be a fine twist in the manga, but the manga going into the darker side of storytelling is something i can't imagine at this point.

Well, if you recall when she was pwned by Grimmjow she was busy attending to Ichigo. Who knows she might've done better against Grimmjow if she didn't have her attention on Ichigo.

Also, if you think about it have we even really seen Rukia fight yet? All her fights currently ended up being one hit wins or she gets knocked out of the fight after her first attack.

Luckas
December 01, 2006, 07:56 PM
i don't know about that...
ishida saying 'damn' or something like that only occurs when he doesn't see any way with his wisdom anymore... and the silhouette we saw on chads panels didn't look much as if it wouldve been going fullpower up till now... but chad is crouching... should be a sign that this enemy is kinda too much for him...Ishida and Chad seem having problems, but we don't know how strong the enemies are and if there are others factors involved.

ichigo with his mask can for sure defeat at least every espada up to seat 4 i would say. grimmjow was easily overpowered, as soon as ichigo can hold his mask and doesn't loose balance after having it break he will for sure be pure ownage.Happy, you agree with me :amuse

and rukia... she will have at least the same problems as ishida and chad. if she did not get an enemy which can't stand ice attacks... but as said, she may surprise us and have gotten better after the grimmjow fight (but when :S)I don't know about you but I believed Rukia was very weak, even in comparison to other shinigamis, so the fight with Grimjow for me was shocking; she showed me a new level of power I wouldn't ever thought she possesed. Even if she was overwhelmed by Grimjow I think she is truly strong.

it looks like a back up needs to arrive very soon or we will see the first deaths on the main-char side of bleach... that would too be a fine twist in the manga, but the manga going into the darker side of storytelling is something i can't imagine at this point.I don't know which way Tito will develop the plot, but I hope it will be not too similar to the SS arc.

otaclub_87
December 01, 2006, 11:18 PM
neru and ichigo is such a funny pairs...looking forward to next chapter

gigantor21
December 02, 2006, 06:34 PM
To be honest, I'm not even sure how I feel about this chapter yet (which is why I haven't written the review). It felt like it was just set-up for the next few chapters--most notably in the extended monologue Doldooni gave about how Ichigo should cast away his "sweetness".

Ah, well--I'll figure it out. Hopefully, next week's chapter will be better.

WinterLion
December 02, 2006, 09:50 PM
I was a little unsure how to trans the how Neru/Dordoni exchange... but I opted for literal, and I know a lot of people enjoyed it. :p

Anyways, the monologue of Dordoni's did reveal a few things I'm interested in... In the beginning, he said that he started following Aizen before Aizen obtained the Hougyoku. That means that Dordoni was an arrancar without the help of the Hougyoku. That brings up the point of how many arrancars there were before the Hougyoku. And I wonder how many arrancars Aizen had prior to stealing the Hougyoku. I'm not surprised that Aizen already had a following of arrancars before he stole the Hougyoku, he had to have. Otherwise how did he, Gin, and Tousen get leave SS with the hollows. And I don't remember who said it, but someone said something about there being "something else" behind the Menoses that spirited the 3 traitors away.

And also, another thing that Dordoni said that bothers me a bit... Going Visored really put a strain on Ichigo even when it was only an instant. If that's the case, he's going to have a really hard time with the battles coming up.

venicia777
December 03, 2006, 05:22 AM
I was a little unsure how to trans the how Neru/Dordoni exchange... but I opted for literal, and I know a lot of people enjoyed it. :p

Anyways, the monologue of Dordoni's did reveal a few things I'm interested in... In the beginning, he said that he started following Aizen before Aizen obtained the Hougyoku. That means that Dordoni was an arrancar without the help of the Hougyoku. That brings up the point of how many arrancars there were before the Hougyoku. And I wonder how many arrancars Aizen had prior to stealing the Hougyoku. I'm not surprised that Aizen already had a following of arrancars before he stole the Hougyoku, he had to have. Otherwise how did he, Gin, and Tousen get leave SS with the hollows. And I don't remember who said it, but someone said something about there being "something else" behind the Menoses that spirited the 3 traitors away.

And also, another thing that Dordoni said that bothers me a bit... Going Visored really put a strain on Ichigo even when it was only an instant. If that's the case, he's going to have a really hard time with the battles coming up.

wonderful analysis-- i wouldnt have put it better. You remember the chapters that involved the time when rukia and renji joined the shinigami academy for training. they encountered hollows that could hide their presence and aizen and gin came and did the shimmy-- destroyed them all. After the end of the SS arc i realized Aizen had being in league with the hollows for soo long. He probably helped in the prior-hougyoku arrancar formations but wasnt boss then. Or he could have known about it and knew the only way to gain an advantage into their world came when the hougyoku was created..

ichigo with his mask can for sure defeat at least every espada up to seat 4 i would say. grimmjow was easily overpowered, as soon as ichigo can hold his mask and doesn't loose balance after having it break he will for sure be pure ownage.
you certainly have a point there. But remember that Grimjow's overpowering occured at a time when he had only one arm and wasnt even released in this one arm state. And even though ichigo overpowered him-- grim still didnt yield. Grim could be the final fight for ichigo.

Luckas
December 03, 2006, 10:12 AM
And this last chapter didn't explain the final line of the previous chapter: "the darkness is gorwning".

Glowstuff
December 03, 2006, 11:31 PM
And this last chapter didn't explain the final line of the previous chapter: "the darkness is gorwning".

I think it meant that Ichigo is going to be fighting much crueler enemies from now on. Also, I liked how Dond was saying Ichigo is going to have to gain a 'killer attitude' to take on the enemies up ahead, his attitude could be the reason why he can't keep his hollow mask up for long. I also think his possible for some arrancar to be good since their not actually full hollows anymore.

Substance
December 04, 2006, 01:08 AM
^ i think the darkness is growing within himself...

Sarmad
December 04, 2006, 06:12 AM
I just read 254 Bleach Chapters in two days! Plus, i watched 64 Anime Episodes and I'm totally emotional right now. And man, I almost cried when they took Inoue, who has become one of my favorite manga characters. :yelling
I really don't care what happens to Ichigo and Nakama in HM and how they gonna save her. I just want Inoue back ! :mad :(
Damnit, i'm so pissed at Ichigo (weird :p ). He has to save her, even if it's impossible against Aizen at the moment!

Chapter 254 was pretty funny. Nell's healing-drool was hilarious! :smile-big There is nothing more to say about this chapter! :notrust